Warrior

Nov 7, 2012 PVP weapons Hi all i was wondering what peoples thoughts are on using PVP weapons for PVE DPS compared to heroic blue weapons. They have higher DPS but with only 1 secondary stat on them are they a DPS increase. Talking with SMF in mindCloked2 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Blizz: A Prot Warriors Request With the impending nerf for Avatar in 5.1, is there any way that you could keep the rage generation portion of it, when in Defensive stance / Carrying a shield? Something to that effect? Having Avatar lose the Rage increase makes all the final talents pretty lackluster for us Prot Warrs.Nerdrage11 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Looking for Fury BiS list pre raid... Been searching and can't find one. There's a few valor point items I'm trying to debate on before actually buying them.Kegstànd5 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Pre-Raiding BiS Protection Warrior Gear Hello Warriors. I've seen a few people asking about BiS gear from Heroics, and I'm here to provide it for you! This list does not include Valor gear due to the fact that you'll end up with 1-3 pieces at the most just from saved up points from running heroics. For those extremely low drop chance items, I will be providing alternates so you don't end up pulling your face off from farming. I'm also straying away from crafted gear. This is solely based on heroic instances. Head Helm of Rising Flame - Scarlet Monastery - Brother Korloff - 45.43% drop chance Neck Armsmaster's Sealed Locket - Scarlet Halls - Armsmaster Harlan - 42.06% drop chance Necklace of the Dark Blaze - Scholomance - Lillian Voss - Medium drop chance Shoulders Spaulders of Immovable Stone - Siege of Niuzao Temple - Wing Leader Ner'onok - 54.71% drop chance Back Soulrender Greatcloak - Scarlet Monastery - Thalnos the Soulrender - 48.74% drop chance Phantasmal Drape - Scholomance - Janice Barov - 48.54% drop chance Chest Breastplate of Wracking Souls - Scholomance - Instructor Chillheart - 11% drop chance Canine Commander's Breastplate - Scarlet Halls - Houndmaster Braun - 46.59% drop chance Bracers Ri'mok's Shattered Scale - Gate of the Setting Sun - Commander Ri'Mok - 52.21% drop chance Bubble-Breaker Bracers - Stormstout Brewery - Hoptallus - 28.46% drop chance Hands Hive Protector's Gauntlets - Gate of the Setting Sun - Raigonn - 52.75% drop chance Axebreaker Gauntlets - Mogu'shan Palace - Xin the Weaponmaster - 29.59% drop chance Gauntlets of Resolute Fury - Shado-Pan Monastary - Master Snowdrift - High Waist Sparkbreath Girdle - Shado-Pan Monastary - Gu Cloudstrike - 33.21% drop chance Waistplate of Imminent Resurrection - Scarlet Monestary - Commander Durand/High Inquisitor Whitemane - Medium drop chance Legs Sap-Encrusted Legplates - Siege of Niuzao Temple - Vizier Jin'bak - 52.57% drop chance Feet Stonestep Boots - Temple of the Jade Serpent - Zao Sunseeker - Medium Wraithplate Treads - Scholomance - Jandice Barov - 50.13% drop chance Ring 1 Crystallized Droplet - Temple of the Jade Serpant - Wise Mari - 25.10% drop chance Lime-Rimmed Signet - Stormstout Brewery - Yan-Zhu the Uncasked - 26.61% drop chance Ring 2 Blade Trap Signet - Mogu'shan Palace - Xin the Weaponmaster- 30.82% drop chance Trinket 1 Iron Protector Talisman - Mogu'Shan Palace - Gekkan -Medium drop chance Trinket 2 Heart of Fire - Shado-Pan Monstarey - Master Snowdrift - Unkown drop chance (Neither WoWhead nor Blizzard's site has an actual drop chance listed) Lessons of the Darkmaster - Scholomance - Dark Master Grandling - 57.94% drop chance Weapon Dubious Handaxe - Temple of the Jade Serpent - Sha of Doubt - 25.86% drop chance Inelava, Spirit of Inebriation - Stormstout Brewery - Yan-Zhu the Uncasked - 0.74% drop chance Ook's Hozen Slicer - Stormstout Brewery - Ook-Ook - 25.76% drop chance Shield Shield of Blind Hate - Shadow-Pan Monestary - Taran Zhu - Medium drop chance. Impervious Carapace - Gate of the Setting Sun - Raigonn 52.29% drop chance I generally tried to avoid DPS plate pieces as often as possible. While I am there are some great profession pieces (such as the Eng trinket) this list is just compromised of gear from Heroic Bosses. While I do know we have full access to which boss drops what in game, this is just to be used as a quick reference. Happy tanking!Hallucinogen0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 question about Warriors I have a couple questions about warriors, as you can see i am clearly not a warrior. But I know the utility they posses in raiding. I have a series of questions Prot for example. With the Shield block/Barrier ability, My interpretation of the ability is your using your rage to keep your self alive. Correct? Last stand and Rallying cry. Our prot warrior refuses to use rallying cry for our raid as a Raid cooldown to help with the healing etc. He claims that they share a cooldown. but i tell him they share a duration cooldown. by this i mean you cant use both of them at the same time. Who is correct? Shattering throw. How much of a melee dps increase is this if he uses it. I have an addon that tracks Long duration cd's Such as shield wall, Rallying cry, shattering and etc. but he rarely uses Shattering, How much of a damage loss is this to our raid. Recklessness: With the Change to Recklessness, you no longer take the extra damage. Is this a Good damage/threat ability? He has no problem keeping threat but he doesnt use any damaging increasing abilities. Survival: Warriors are notorious for being squishy, compared to the other shield wearing tank. Im thinking your tier two talent can change that a little. Tier two Talents you can choose from: Enraged regeneration, Second wind or Impeding victory. For prot which one would come out on top for survivability? Im thinking Second wind, Just because its a epic passive heal, vs the 1 minute enraged regeneration ability. Lvl 90 Talent: Our warrior Chose storm bolt, but doesn't use it. Ever. Would he be better off choosing Avatar and combining it with Recklessness (if they work like that) and dealing more damage? and since you gain a lot of rage with avatar up, Could he, in theory, use that rage, when he is tanking the boss, to better sustain his Active mitigation? Banners: Your New and amazing raid buffs or cooldowns. Say for instance, we are on our latest progression boss, Garalon. Our healers Raid cooldowns (tranq w/e the pallys have and revival along with my healing tide) are all on cooldown, and we have to pass the debuff to the next player, and when you pass the debuff the boss uses Crush which is alot of raid damage. Would your demoralizing banner reduce that damage? Our warrior has played since vanilla according from my gm. But i think he still has that mindset from back in the day, and now that the tanks are able to deal alot of damage, he is afraid to. and afraid to use his cooldowns correctly. Could you guys Help us out?Lairan10 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Zombiebob for warrior class president ...Jaedek40 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Your Highest Prot DPS http://i50.tinypic.com/2v8hau0.jpg That's mine. Pulled the whole room with Mocking Banner and LOS'd to get them all out. Fun times. EDIT: Fixed linkExtremeanima2 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 warriors nerf history ? solution I noticed that blizzard gives us so called -- super damage in short amount of time ( burst ) then take it away after 2 months or so . . . i think they do this on purpose so they can find a reason to nerf us down to the ground . . examples a spriest doing 700k damage 1 mil 100k heal me doing 1 mil damage and 3k heal is our heal OP ? is our damage op ? I think the solution to our problem is sustained damage, instead of doing 10k dps a second for 5 seconds and then 0.001 the rest of the game for 3 minutes we need at least 5k 7k dps this is just an example so don't go crazy on me here. we get soooooo many QQ i think if we get rooted we need some kind of buff damage like 30 percent damage for 10 seconds or instant rage gainPorktooth4 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 The warrior forum posts Anybody notice how Warlocks and rogues post in theese forums more than actual warriors? hee hee~ Welcome to our board!Araela2 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 warrior dps are warriors any good for high dps in raids and 5 mans? or are they just mediocre on dps also if so wat is the highest dps spec right now arms or fury. tyPandakik2 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Execute in PvE [Feedback] Fury damage seems to be really good atm. Arms could use perhaps a slight buff but anyway, I want to give a little feedback on execute. Execute, as the name implies, is our most powerful ability and should be used when we're about ready to kill our target (when the target is beneath 20%). I agree that this should be our most hard hitting ability, but currently it is making up way too much of our damage. As mentioned above, the ability is only usable after our target reaches 20% of their maximum health. Even though we can only use this ability during the last 20% of the boss encounter (for the moss part) it's making up 18%-21% of our overall damage with our melee hits making up another 20-23%. That leaves the rest of our main abilities, Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Collosus Smash, Wild Strike, and heroic strike doing under 10% of our overall damage on a fight. Here is a couple of my pasrses as a fury warrior. Spirit kings (normal) - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-uiatdyrv654u5g8b/details/6/?s=4358&e=4826 Feng(normal) -http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u4k1zzz3euwoq071/details/3/?s=6353&e=6704 Now maybe I'm not the greatest warrior but as you can see, all my other abilities besides my passive white melee attacks pale in comparison to execute. Sometimes this is fun and makes us feel really strong on certain fights like Gara'jal and Elegon. But overall, it just makes us feel like were useless on fights we're actually progressing on. Before we get to that 20% part as my guild progresses on each boss, I'm usually the lowest in DPS. I have to constantly remind my guild, "yeah sorry, 20% of my overall damage comes from my execute". It makes progression a bit slower honestly since some fights we can't push a phase because my dps is pretty bad at that time (heroic feng is a good example when you're trying to push him into phase 2 from his arcane phase before his 4th velocity). Like I said at the start, I think fury dps is in a good place atm, but i wish that damage would be redistributed to other abilities. We use bloodthirst on CD with no exception (almost) so perhaps decrease the damage of execute and increase the damage of BT. I guess if I could change it, I would just want execute to do about 66% (roughly) of the damage it does currently and the loss of dps redistributed into other abilities. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for all your feedback.Musicxd22 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Smf/Tg Was looking for information regarding stat priority/rotation on SMF, and if it differs from Titans Grip at all. Havn't found anything saying they do or do not, so, anyone have any personal experiences to share?Warhound2 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Some tank questions I tank on both a Death Knight and this warrior here and I also heal on a shaman and a priest. That being said, from all the tanks I've healed and dungeons I've tanked I feel like my warrior is taking much much larger hits than most other tanks and generally my gear is better than the ones I heal and it is MUCH better than my DK's gear. So why am I taking so much damage? Am I gemming/reforging wrong? I love my warrior and want to start doing 10 mans but I am worried that I will die to fast compared to other tanks out there. Any advice out there?Worgenbane0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 To those asking for Warrior nerfs... Where were you when we needed buffs during last patch of Cataclysm? We were total speed bumps and none of you were asking to buff us. You loved having no sort of challenge and loved your free honor. But now that you have to work for it, and I don't know, save your offense CD's for when you really need them against a Warrior, we're OP? You people confuse me.Hallucinogen81 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Can i use High Level PvE gear in PvP? Okay so if you look at my character i have 476 Sha boots and 496 Sha Legs, i was wondering if i could use those over Malevolent or atleast Dreadful for PVP. Only reason im asking is because they're COMPLETELY better than Malevolent besides PvP Resil/Power. Thanks!ßarnett1 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 What is my dps supposed to look like? I haven't had a chance to compare to any other warrior around my ilvl/gear and I'm just curious as to what numbers I should be putting up. Thanks in advance.Qsizz3 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Flavor of Warrior Decided to give panda land a try and recently reached level 90. Was wondering why I was seeing so many Warriors in my BG line ups. I quickly learned why. Clearly, you cretins have been given vast power to staple your four abilities together, and within those ability durations, mow over your target regardless of armor class or mitigation cool downs all while the poor fool is still CC'd.. Burst damage aside for a moment..the problem is all these abilities CC your target and are unavoidable. Your target is left with 2 options. Save trinket for the end of said abilities for use when one of the four abilities cited comes off cooldown (gods forbid) thereby "eating" all CC's and dmg done during, OR the poor fool can trinket out of the first, second or third ability ONLY to be re CC'd by the next. The experience for the poor fool in our scenario is that he is virtually frozen in place by the CC's while the "Warrior", as I am reluctant to call it, "tap dance teles" around you (because he has bad latency) and you die within seconds. The control and mobility you "people" have is fine.. it's the damage you manage to do concurrently that is not.. Lets be honest.. there is a reason every top tier arena comp has warrior. There is a reason 1/4 of all players in a BG are warrior atm. Enjoy it while it lasts because you know it wont. /flame shield ONDoomshiver7 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 In need of some arms advice (even if i am 85) Yesterday before i logged i thought i woulkd go test my dps with my specs using cd's priorities and all and this is what i got FURY SMF: 38K DPS MAX (47KCD'S) TG: 32K DPS (40K CD'S) ARMS:27K DPS 33K CD'S (W/ THE BLUE SWORD) 29K (W/GREEN SWORD WINDSONG PROC) 36K CD'S I really need the help and im am going to reforge more crit before someone ask and pls tips tips tips.Seniellus0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 My Furry Warriors So let me start of that my main spec is actually prot atm. But I just want to ask the question for you Prots out there why did you choose furry over arms as a secondary spec. For me it was a simple cool factor. Nothing feels better then charging into a mob with 2 giant two-handers and just wailing away on them. I know right now that arms has a advantage with dps slightly but from what I hear Furry will scale with better gear(Not positive on this one so don't quote me ). So Furry Warriors of Azeroth what made u decide to go furry over Arms on the dps spec?Alkyhaulic12 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 delete delete, wrong forumBabypuke0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Why the gag order nerf? The Glyph of Gag Order in particular is just too powerful for PvP. With that being said, let's take a look at the healer things that stop up from even killing them in the first place. Mistweaver: Dodge when stunned, and flying away. Druid: Tree form, insta heals. Leap and invisibility. Pally: bubble heals (even with the shatter they still get a few off) Shaman: Being able to run away and healing without being silenced. Priest: Bubble and invisible junk. Now if you took away the silences that we have right now. It would be even more ridiculous to kill any of them. Granted right now if my partner played his part i could snap 3 of them in half very quickly. I just don't see the need to take away our only way to stop a healer. I have that feeling that with this nerf warriors might become useless in certain aspects of the pvp world and then it would be unbalanced. What is others thoughts about this concept here?Rambalize40 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 rouges are underpowdered blizzaard shuald narf werriors cuz tehy hit so herd where it one shot all people.Madbore10 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Tanking help Ok I know Im on my druid, just going to have to take my word for it that I tank as a warrior. My question is, Mists warrior tanking is freakishly...well...hard!!! 1.) two rage generating attacks. three with revenge procs. Cool, However I am always rage starved, even after usen them because of the astronomical price of our two defensive moves that require 60 rage in both to be remotely useful, and if you just dont use them you die. 2.) Im having issues holding aggro. I am in defensive stance, but I cant seem to hold aggro on multiple things. (doesnt help the average pug mind is oh tank breathed UNLOAD DPS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, wait why am I dead! PROCEED TO TRYING TO KICK TANK!) I have found a solution based on using Blade storm over shockwave since bladestorm amps up damage threat in a hurry, but that shouldnt be my go to. Please overlords help me out here, I really want to be decent at my favorit class Im just having soooo much trouble :(Mendomain28 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 WARRIORS OP NERF NOW :) hai guyz, just wanted to let everyone know I ran out of glass jars for all the tears. I should be quenched for quite a while though.Dramais2 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Gag Order Gag Order now only affects Heroic Throw. This has got me confused. Why the change? It's going to really suck when tanking, to not be able to silence mobs to pull them... Unless Heroic Throw has a 12 second cd now. Edit: Holy crap... Shield Bash has been removed from the game. What the hell are they thinking?Tankingrhard15 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 New Avatar Tooltip Come patch time. You transform into a stoppable colossus for 24 secondsAliistar11 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Taste For Blood Glad taste for blood isnt getting nerfed.. Why you may ask? To get to 5 stacks you've got to have SO Much luck, And even then it only hits 200k - 250k crits, through 40% resil thats only about 120 - 130k CRITS. (Unless you pop cools) Anyways, gonna be fun to see warrs be the punching bags they are always meant to be after this patch.Araela2 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Having some trouble with fury dps Ok, so my main spec is protection, off spec fury. I've been an off-tank for as long as I can remember and always rolled fury for the dps set. Fury sucked in Cata but I was able to make due. Never really had trouble with my dps and always felt like I had more than enough buttons to push. Now here in MoP, I'm falling apart at the seams. I've been toying with both SMF and TG but can't really find the difference in damage. Just pretty weak either way. For Christs sake, I do more single target or aoe damage in prot than in fury. Sadly my server is still down so I can't slip into my dps spec for the gear. With a 468 ilvl I'm pretty much having to reforge for hit/exp on everything. Some of my stuff is haste peices because my luck on drops sucks. I'm guessing stat weights are still 7.5 hit (SMF)/7.5 exp>strength>crit>mast, rest is trash. Am I off base on that? Whats a fair hit line for TG? Should I aim more for crit or strength gems/chants? Last night in raid I was steady holding 30-32k dps on Spirit Kings. The other melee in group (DK+Pally) where holding 45-50k. WTF? Their gear is only slightly better than mine (3-5 ilvl points). I also noticed that plain melee (which misses 30%) was my top damage with HS/WS coming in second a lot. Their melee was running third in their damage. Feels like I got my BT (used soon as its up every time), then I get to choose weak WS or HS (both equally as pricey but WS feels a lot weaker), then maybe once every 20 seconds I can use RB, of coarse keeping CS up as much as possible. I keep my berserker rage, bloodbath and deadly calm on cd. Its just that I find myself waiting for something more than HS/WS to do a lot now. Should their really be gaps in something to do often enough to be using heroic throw? Should I really be forced to do 3 x HS between BT's? What the hell. If I option not to HS/WS between Bt's I'll be standing around auto attacking a LOT. I gotta be doing something wrong. I'm guessing my 20% ish crit isn't enough to keep me busy, idk. If thats the case, having to forge everything for hit/exp, where do I get this extra crit from? Do I gem/chant it rather than strength? Any ideas?Narakuu13 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Need Protection spec help--newbie Hi all. This is my original WOW character going back to summer of 08'. I've always been dps- either fury or arms. Well now I decided I needed a change. I want to tank. I have some questions and I need some help. 1. What talents to take as a protection warrior? I will be tanking dungeons and heroic dungeons. What talents work best for a protection warrior tank? 2. What glyphs serve me best as a protection warrior tank? 3. is there a website or post detailing tips on being a good tank? I haven't tanked with a warrior (or any class!) since nearly 10 years ago on my barbarian warrior in Everquest ;) LOL. I play a considerable amount of pvp, thats what my arms spec is for. Anything else you think I need to know, feel free. Many thanks upfront.Obmi2 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 New warrior ability idea! Give me feedback on this idea! Delusion: Allows the warrior to actually believe that he is skilled in pressing one button that activates pvp trinket, Avatar, Recklessness while shockwaving or gag ordering their target. The warrior will receive a debuff that reduces his IQ to prevent him from thinking this is actually overpowered.Shaaban5 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Newb warriors EVERYWHERE! I wonder why this is?Phykicks21 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Levelling a Prot Warrior: Weapon and Stance? If you were levelling a Prot Warrior through questing, would you use Defensive/Tank stance with Sword/Board and just gather as many mobs as possible at a time? Or would it be better to switch to a two hander or 2 weapons and an offensive stance for more damage? I am not looking at levelling through dungeons when you would be using tank gear and defensive stance. Just curious of people's opinions, experience, recommendations, etc.Sylthas9 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Talent Revisions These are just my opinions which I think will make things a whole lot better. Tier 1- charge variants are ok, double time may need a change so your second charge must wait 3 seconds after your first, something along the lines of that Tier 2- So many people complain bout SW all day, but please, can you blame us for taking it over the other 2 heals that are completely USELESS. So therefor, Enraged Regeneration-* Instantly heals 20% of your total health, and another 4% per 2 seconds for the next 10 seconds. I can see how this can get a little out of hand but this is the general idea and we can all agree, ER needs a huge buff. Impending Victory-*Does ____dmg and heals you for 20% of your total health. Also grants the buff "Mighty Victory"(some other name?) *Mighty Victory reduces the damage taken by 20% for the next 6 seconds. Tier 3- Not much to change, although disrupting shout range should be increased. Tier 4- Bladestorm- revert back to cata damage, 150% of weapon damage. If that doesn't happen, reduce the cooldown to 1 minute. Shockwave-30 second cd-5 second stun OR 40 second cd-6 second stun Dragon Roar-Damage should stay the same, but it may need a little buff(got hit hard by nerf), increase range of roar or :3 increase knock-back Tier 5-all good Tier 6- Avatar-With the current changes, give back the 30% rage gen, i highly doubt pvp wars will choose it anymore. 30% rage gen is to help the PvE warriors, can't forget about them because a lot of nerfs are revolving around PvP(actually all are) Bloodbath- For the next 12 seconds melee special attacks will deal *40%* extra damage as a bleed, and target, while bleeding, will move at 70% speed Storm Bolt- 200% weapon damage on regular targets, 3 sec stun, 400% weapon damage on permantly immune These are just talents, not going over glyphs or skills but like to get some feedbackConditioner0 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Arms DPS? OK after my last thread of "Is prot viable in PVP" I took the advice of the thread and switched to Arms. Seems pretty straight forward. Read through Icy veins. Got an idea on rotations and such. But I'm wondering what should a Lvl 90 in full basic "Contender" PVP gear (ilvl 450) be seeing as far as DPS numbers? I hit up the raid dummies in Org in this set up. (think I logged with my Prot gear on so checking the armory probably won't help much) Gear is reforged per wowreforge.com. Hit and Exp capped and just about everything else into crit. Most of it enchanted. Only gem i have is the belt buckle with a +320 pvp gem in it. but I'm only seeing about 25-27K on the dummies. I would think I would be seeing much better than that. Or is that about right in PVP gear with no gems? Just wondering if I'm near the mark or totaly hosing up the rotation as described on Icy veins.Ragelot4 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Fury vs. Arms Hey guys! With the servers down for maintenance, I have been doing some research. I hit 90 not too long ago and haven't really played much MoP as of yet because I've been trying to hit level 99 in Diablo 2 on my pure lightning sorceress. Anyways, long story short is that I've been playing arms because I've always played arms for my dps spec (I hate stance dancing and not being able to charge). But the stance dance is largely dead now, so it brings me to my question. For strictly PvE - Is there one spec that outclasses the other nowadays? I tried doing some googles but I couldn't find anything definitive. Most of what I found says they're nearly the same as far as dps goes (situationally, of course). So what are you thoughts? I'm not so sure I like the rng of overpower and it adds some discomfort to my rotation, be it a very small amount. What spec do you guys like for a) dps and b) comfort and playability? I'd like to know what spec you guys think is less work overall since I'd rather have a more brainless rotation. Thanks for reading, sorry if my questions are newbish!Spaulder3 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Arena videos: AoS Warrior Check out this video, just want some feed back. I've played since vanilla, but I started arenas in the beginning of Cataclysm and i'm making my way up the bracket a step at a time. Just be nice and give me good criticism or likes or whatever idc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39u-2ovGfs8&feature=plcpZaxary5 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Xmog set 2h wep. Hey guys, I'm trying to work on my new smog set, but I think that the Lionheart Execuitioner sword would work best with this set. Do any of u know if it is still possible to get that?Junusus5 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 TG vs SMF question Hey everyone, I was curious as to if TG or SMF was putting out better numbers now. I've seen a mix from world of logs as to really good dps on both but I didn't know if one edged out the other like it did back in Cata. ThanksMooseknuckll3 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 So I got... the RF version of Lei Shins last night. even after reforging thats a ton of wasted stats. i also have carbonic carbuncle but i've seen a lot of dislike for that trink and was wondering why. bad up time? so my question is, which one to pair with xuen, RF lei or carb? thanks!Xarik1 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Reply If You Wanna Make Real Changes So with the silance being gone all a caster has to do is stand in place and out damage us which is already taking place by mages warlocks and preist. The only reason we stand a chance is the silances we have now. Sure second wind helps but not from ranged dps, more so agenst mele where if im going down to fast i can kite back to 35%. Simple truth without our silance we are going to be gimped once more. Now dont get me wrong im not one sided I understand Gag order glyhp is op agens casters with let mobility like preist, ele and boomkitties. But that should have been a simple fix, up the cd on pummle by 50%. As for our damage remove CD stacking. Listen guys im not here to defened it is logical for us to be angry. Nerf 1 Was a AOE nerf to all our damage dealing abilities, I mean really why wouldnt they have just removed CD stacking and toned down excute a bit. Nerf 2 Was a un intented nerf to our healing or so they say. And did they fix it NO!. I was getting globaled before the fix came into affect and even thow its not a great nerf cause warriors should not rely on a passive to win a match. More so skill then anything else, With the amount of dps casters and ranged dps possess I admit while snared rooted and stunned it helps me out alot. Nerf 3 Set bonus Which if you think about it would have solve alot of the need for evgeryone to take the AV cds allowing us to have been able to choose another talent for our last spot. Nerf 4 Will be AV cd which gets us out of trouble and into the fight. Really forget the 20% damage increase cause i dont know a warrior stupid enought not to use it more as a pvp trinket and continuous sare and root removal. But it was not that op I mean it has a 3min cd on it unlike other classes that will not be named. And last but not least Nerf 5 Our silance cc this was the only reason we survived agenst casters, The fact that in full pvp gear there damage is so great, they can stand there and tank our damage in mele range before we can out damage them. Warrior damage This set nerf will be the warriors cleave team's down fall, Our damage relies on rages for slam and heroic strike. which means we have to MS, CS, and OP to climb waiting for enought rage to hit one slam and hope for a heroic strike buff proc. In which case we then have to wait for enought rage to hit heroic strike. CD stacking Now im sure you all have seen it before warrior uses zerkers rage, AV cd, Trinket, (Proc on hit chance trinket if human which i admit to be pretty stupid) and reckless and what do you get? Forums over run with nerf the warrior, Im not gona sit here and tell you they have no right to rage. Cause they do, this is a glicth a fluke that the warrior new agen generation has become accustomed to. I believe this should not be, the warrior has always been a damage grinder using mobility and riding there enemies to ensure they can use the right cds at the right time to both out damage and stay alive. 5min one hit global wonder CD stacking as kewl as it may sound has no reason to exsist for any toon. All this does is reduce a toons affectiveness in pvp due to nerfing of actual damage dealing abilities. The fact that BLIZZARD knows this to be a bad choice and refuses to fix the issue leaves me wondering about there true definition of balance. When did the issues with the warrior game play really begin? When someone decided that giving us extreme amount of burst cds would be a viable idea. What happened next was the beginning of what is to be known as the warrior down fall. removing our mobility first throw our trinket charge. (Yes i did say trinket charge) Allowing us to sit and tank enourmous amounts of damage from ranged dps that will not be named. From there on it has been an onslaught of unnecessary nerfs to our damage, healing and mobility. When will it end? Ill leave this part blank so that a blizzard dev team rep can fill it in. Please blizzard rep if you do decide to write back dont use words like balance, It is clear from everyone reading this that there is no such thing in this game. If balance exist Explain War vs Mage = Mage wins 95% of time. Explain Blood DK vs any mele = Blood DK wins 100% due to kill, Boredom or Rage quits, Explain BM dps being Higher then two dps at a time. (And im not asking for a nerf for hunters cause they are in the same boat as us nor em i asking for anyone to get nerfed all I want is balance). Explain how one missed silance cc on a healer at 15% = one flash heal to 100% HP?Feàrless0 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Hey blizz when is 5.1 coming out? Just want to know so i can end my sub and wait till you guys realize that gutting the warrior class like 5.1 will was a mistake. Honestly this cycle of nerfing and buffing is pathetic, the fixes warriors needed were simple. 1 - Make pummel unaffected by Glyph of Gag order 2 - Make Taste of Blood stacks cap at 3 so people stop whining about getting 1shot in a stun 3 - Make shockwave 30sec cooldown That's all you had to do. Seriously...Gbz9 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 What is the best race for a warrior I dont like the wolf....any suggestions? I am thinking Panda or Draenei? FYI..i am a tank mostlySteelmane8 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Glyphs next patch Would Shield Wall glyph be a viable choice next patch?Trizxhady3 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 I'm bad at pvp help... I have a hard time killing people 1v1. I lose pretty much every duel, either I'm really bad or pvp gear makes all the difference? I don't really have pvp gear. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get better?Demoncy9 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Warrior PvP I see lots and lots of warriors as Arms, but few as Fury - for both PvP and PvE. Why is that? Does one just straight outperform the other or is one more gear dependent or what? I see amazing results as Fury, but that's probably just due to good gear and 100% uptime and on-command Enrage, allowing me to have the mastery benefit and Raging Blow spam.Dreadthane7 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Leveling Warrior Help! Hi All Please help me! I am having difficulty leveling my warrior - I am pretty sure that I am doing it all wrong becasue I have TERRIBLE damage and I seem to be constantly waiting to press my next button in my rotation. With all the nerfs lately I have a couple of questions: What is the best questing spec and rotation? What is the best DPS dungeon spec and rotation? What is the tanking rotation? I hope someone can help me - I really want to play a warrior. Thank you for your help!Mipsy5 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Warrior races Want to casusally level a warrior while i gear this toon. I am completly undecided about what race i want to make my warrior and would like to hear your thoughts. Racials aren't really too important for me more of a look/animations thing. Suggestions????Zuldamik11 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Is this Normal?!?! 0.o Ok, was in Siege of Nizauo(sp?), on General Pa'valak and THIS happened... http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/Abyssinian654/1%20Mill%20dmg%20execute%20crit/1millexecute.jpg *close-up of Combat Log* http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/Abyssinian654/1%20Mill%20dmg%20execute%20crit/1millexecute2.jpg I'm STILL wondering HOW I got that much dmg on him....Warrmachine4 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Prepairing for mists, Fury or Arms? Haven't gotten mists yet because I'm still in my first semester but break is soon to start so naturally I'm leveling my warrior as my main, just curious what spec is the better dps currently and also what guides besides the stickies do you suggest I read up on? Thanks guysGreezyy3 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Hmm... Gag Order removed in pvp Warrior community: Yes yes, it was OP. Perhaps keep it on Heroic Throw. Suggest other nerfs in lieu of it. Logical arguments commence. Avatar no longer immune to roots/snares Warrior community: My, this will be terrible. But my comrades, we will soldier on as in Cata. Logical arguments about other talents commence. Reiterate point that these nerfs are avoiding our burst problem. Intimidating Shout CD increased Warrior community: No complaining, mostly defending against massive presence of warlocks and other trolls. Some even admitting that the long duration short CD was OP, maybe not even in the warrior flavor. ---------------------- Mage Pyroblast given a cooldown of 3sec, Deep Freeze CD increased by 15sec. Mage Community: OMG QQ WTFBBQ, MAGE UNPLAYABLE, REROLLING, UNSUBSCRIBING. Pyroblast change reverted, Deep Freeze back to old Cd, but with 1sec less on stun. Is this how this goes? The more complaining we do, the less nerfs we get? Is Blizzard trying to test us or something, to see our dedication to our class? I've been a warrior for some time now, and I will always be one. No amount of nerfs will change that. Just wish blizz would listen to us more than other class' QQ.Jaime0 Nov 6, 2012