Warrior

Nov 27, 2012 Need help with damage in PvP So I'm relatively new to arms as I main a lock. I consider myself a pretty good player but I've been having a lot of trouble maximizing my damage in pvp with the MoP warrior style. I find my damage regularly being doubled by other warriors in arena. At first I blamed it on not having a weapon, but it hasn't gotten much better since I got one. It doesn't seem like doing solid sustain would be that complicated but clearly i'm doing something wrong. I see other warriors put massive pressure on my healer without CD's and if I try I don't even dent their health without having my one shot macro up. Anybody else struggle and eventually figure it out? I could use some advice.Balinko15 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Reevaluating the Warrior: What if we could bring warrior talents and glyphs in line to provide a more reasonable choice in the freedom of talents? Juggernaut: 12s (24s x2) Double Time: 20s /20s (40s x2) Warbringer: 20s (3s Stun /w DR?) (40s x2) I assume most players reading the talents will choose Juggernaut over Double Time, and either over Warbringer due to use. So, essentially instead of having Juggernaut=Double Time> Warbringer What would it require to have Juggernaut = Double Time = Warbringer? ----- Proceeding down the list ... Enraged Regen: 10% MH / 10%over 5s (60 rage) Second Wind: <35% ->3%pS up till >35%, 20R over 10s (stun/immob) Impending Victory: 10% MH ( poopoo damage) 30s Second Wind > Enraged Regen > Impending Victory Enraged regen's CD is too long for the healing it provides. Second Wind loves you. Impending Vic either needs to be useful for damage, or utility healing. One or the other. Second Wind>Enraged Regen=Impending Victory ---------- Staggering Shout: 20yd AoE ... root 5s IF SNARED FIRST. 40s CD Piercing Howl: 15yd AoE 50% snare. No CD. 10 Rage Disrupting Shout: 10yd AoE Interrupt 40s CD 45 is an interesting set, because you're given a set of choices that can either serve a large, or no purpose. Staggering Shout seems applicable, if you're needing to AoE root after having both (or more) targets HS/BB'd or something ... but with a 40s CD it really screams situation. Piercing Howl has served the same purpose for years, and should remain as same-- and Disrupting Shout could use another 5 yards ... (IMO.) Disrupting Shout = Piercing Howl > Staggering Shout --------------- Bladestorm: 90s CD 120%x6 Imm CC Shockwave: 20s CD ~75%AP 4s Stun attached Dragon Roar: 60s CD AoE 8 yard free crit Shockwave needs more options. Dragon Roar needs to do more, or less at the expense of something. I have no comment on Bladestorm. Dragon Roar=Bladestorm>Shockwave(But only by a bit) -------------------- Mass Spell Reflect: 60s CD no-shield-required Spell Reflect Safeguard: 30s CD 20% DR (CC remove) Vigilance: 120s CD 30% DR 12s (TAUNT SPAM) Situationals. I wish MSR was more useful. ----------------------- Avatar: 180s CD 20s 20% damage modifier, 30% moar rage (imm CC) Bloodbath: 60s CD 12s 30%+ bleed 50% CC Storm Bolt: 30s CD 3s Stun 100% WD Avatar is losing the 30% extra rage, Bloodbath is attractive, and Storm bolt is interesting. ------------------------- Gonna need to add more coffee ... brain running low. I'll attempt to finish my point-- Because of the way warriors are designed, a small buff on one side of the proverbial warrior fence will cause a strong effect on the other. IMO percentage damage modifiers should've went the way of the swirly ball. Warriors need skills directly related to the function of the ability or tool. If it does damage, it should have synergy with other damage dealing skills, or provide an option to use another tool from the toolbox. The best example I can point to would be Impending Victory. ------------ And just to touch on the really important things: Glyph of Gag Order: Blanket Silence Yes, blanket silences are about as fun as blanket parties. Could redesign to become a passive, with each variable lowering pummel by X, etc Warriors argue if you take their mobility, they're sitting sucks. Classes that get trained argue that warriors are impossible to peel. Solution? Either A) improve a warrior's ability to defend his/herself while stunned or rooted by either passive or allowed skill (tool) usage or B) Grappling Hook of some sort. C) Warrior Knockback? Replaced for another CC? --------------- Skill synergy, warrior synergy, and tool synergy. *This is not a buff warriors post. This is not a nerf warriors post. This is a "I'd like to have some reasonable choices at the expense of not playing a cookie-cutter" thread.Carnell7 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Tanking question Can someone explain when or how to use Sbar and Sblock? Should I weave them? I know that I use Sbar against magic attacks and what not but throughout five mans should I just weave them?Sunderwears6 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Dragon's Roar vs. Shockwave PvP Hey guys just wondering what your opinion is between shockwave and dragon's roar for pvp.Amonichles15 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Looking for some mog weapon ideas So I've been fiddling with ideas for mog weapons of different types to go with my current outfit(it's in my profile). For 1h swords I have skullforge reavers, which go great but there's jack all in terms of good fury 1h swords in high end MoP content, so I'll likely be stuck using either 2handers or axes, maybe maces on occasion. I'm looking for stuff with a simple or elegant look, preferably that looks polished/silvery rather than bright colors like most TBC weapons or gothic black metal like most WotLK/Cata stuff. Anyone have any ideas? Mainly looking for good ideas for 1h axes, and 2h swords and/or axes. 1h axes and 2h swords mainly.Qaenyin12 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Warrior PvP help needed! Hello, I am a new warrior, who enjoys doing bgs, I am currently getting killed frequently by all classes and am always doing low damage. I want to know a few things: 1. What spec and talents should i be using 2. Glyphs 3. Weapons(if Fury, Titans Grip?) 4. Skill rotation 5. UI Configuration 6. Any helpful Addons I know this is a lot to ask for but this information would be extremely helpful for me!! If you can help, please feel free! Thank you.Taith5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 does this mean that warriors should be nerfed i've been reading a lot about how rogues deserve what they got because of how they were last season. Does this mean that us warriors now deserve a nerf next season. Like totally throw us on the ground and kick a baseball bat up our butt nerf?? I mean according to all my fellow warriors any class that is op for a season deserves it i guess we are next $@!%Lolità10 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Fury Warrior In Need of Help I have been playing World of Warcraft for the last 4-5 years and in that time have raided as a tank, a melee dps, and a healer. While I enjoy each role, melee dps will always be my preferred role and it is what I have primarily raided as since mid-tier 11. Splitting my time between first my Ret Paladin, later as a Frost and Unholy DK, and finally my Fury/Arms warrior, I have spent more time on forums, in cross realm ventrillo and mumble servers, and in whispers than I care to tell working on maximizing my dps potential and raid effectiveness. I research my class endlessly, but have found a problem that many of you might be able to relate to. I play on a small, backwater server with slow progression and a tight community. None of this really bothers me but it does present one major issue: the lack of quality players to both challenge my skill and my knowledge of the class. I have few people to compare notes with, and those who I do are usually off server. Early in the release of Mists of Pandaria, I like many of you, experienced issues with my dps, which confounded and confuddled me to no end. In an attempt to fix my low output, I tried everything from Arms to Titan's Grip to Single Minded Fury, read up constantly and used as many sites as I could to tweak my character to be the most effective. I was worried, I had recently joined a new raiding guild as mine transferred servers towards the end of Cataclysm. My low numbers were not something that was helping my new teamates respect for me and I was worried about being the weakest link. Luckily, my raid leader was understanding, expressed his own concerns damage wise and told me to keep working on it, we would be fine. A number of weeks (and lots of gear drops) later I sit here today with a much more respectable, competitive melee dps (at least within my own raid). I am still not satisfied and wish to push myself harder and father towards my maximum dps output. To this end I have approached the forums for their imput. Can I tweak more out of my gear? Am I missing out on enrage uptime? Glyphs? Perhaps helpful addons to keep track of buffs, cds, etc. Macros are appreiciated as well. I have provided the following: Battle.net Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/coilfang/Panthion/simple World of Logs account http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-iyb1nvikctlglcmq/sum/damageDone/ Please review and advise, thank you.Hickman0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 macro/glyph question Glyph of Heavy Repercussions says that while shield block is active shield slam hits for 50% harder. So I know in Cata we macroed shield block and shield slam but I don't know if it is possible now so I was curious how to maximize up time on shield block. Also shield block is rage expensive.Kuamudu1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Gonna roll a warrior.. Noob just looking for advice on how best to lvl a warriorSwole12 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 PvP - fury Just returned for MoP. Rolled 3 random BG's and was met with warriors in each one playing fury, each one did very well for themselves. Quick and simply question: With the changes in MoP is fury now viable in PvP?? If so, i'm in.Zuggars10 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 How gimped would you feel... ...without Shockwave? I'm toying with the idea of trying out BB/DR in anticipation of 5.1. Shockwave is great, but it feels a little like quality of life for me in the arena. It hasn't won me many matches. I won't really know until after I try without it, but BB/DR might result in less dependence on the "one-shot" macro to get your kill in, let's say, a 2v2 match that's dps/heals vs dps/heals. Thoughts?Koveras17 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Second Wind, later in game nerf? Now, I don't want second wind nerfed. But it will be inevitable by the last patch. It does 3% of our max health right? Well, by the time we are in the final patch, we might have 1 million health. That means that we will heal 30k a second with second wind. Any one else not want this to happen?Xynos4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Fury PvP Advice. I recently switched from arms to fury for PvP. I am wondering if anybody can give me any good advice for fury in PvP. It would be very appreciated.Khryohorn0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 How does your UI look like? Hi guys, i am relatively new to warrior class but I'm really enjoying it. I would like to see how you guys set up your UI, action bars, talents, skills etc. Both PvP and PvE would be greatly appreciate it. ThanksFreak18 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Need some help. So, I have a bit of a problem. I think I'm still a fresh 90, but you guys can be the judge of that by looking at my gear. My problem is that I'm only doing around 27-30k dps. When we're on trash, it usually drops from 30k to around 27k but it has dropped to around 25-26k-ish before. After I got my heroic weapon it did jump to 30k dps, but this is still pretty low considering I see others doing around 40-50k. I'm pretty sure I have my rotation down, and I did my reforges according to what ask mr robot said. Oh, and I will be putting a gem into my helm, I just haven't signed onto this character in the last couple of days. Any advice would be appreciated.Mellikai2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 PvP Hit/Exp Cap Hello, my fellow warriors! I have a question for you: What is the hit/exp cap on PvP for Fury warriors? Ask Mr. Robot says 7.5%, just like on PvE, but Noxxic says 3%. So, what's the real cap? Thank you!Mebymyself5 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 [Suggestion] Wearing War Banners Having the option to wear the War Banners would make me feel more like a boss. Or just having the option to wear ANY banner like the old Blademasters from War 3 would make me feel that way. There's a couple of quests you do while wearing a banner and I just feel like THAT is the effect that War Banner is trying to achieve. Maybe I just want to run around like a Blademaster though. That could be it.Skyspyke2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 5.1 Avatar and gag order nerf Blizz you are crazy, warriors finally get equal skillsets and you go and nerf them cause the classes that were overpowered dont "FEEL" so overpowered now. i.e. mages. I still take warriors most the time and like the challenge. warriors have no mobility and u strip it by taking Avatar movement impairment away. Gag order is just a silence, everybody has them, why taking that too? I just think its pathetic to nerf warriors, really tired of it. DewdropDdewdrop45 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 CS and BT Crits not always proccing Enrage Anyone else noticing this? I thought I was imagining it for awhile, but since I've been watching for the BT and CS crits tied to enrages, I've seen it happen at least once a boss fight. Just me, or widespread?Cole4 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Letting the beard start to grow today I hit 90 last night and started the second phase of leveling a character in MOP, the Gearing Phase. I will mostly PvP on my Warrior and I have started to collect the Honor Gear and I have purchased the BS Gear for the long journey to Conquest Gear. I am currently still using the OP Lvl 85 Mace and I have completed the Arena Scenario for the Sword. Surprisingly the Mace is still a better weapon for me. What should my next weapon upgrade be until I have enough Conquest Tally to buy my T1 Weapon? Any suggestions on specific Heroics or should I breakdown and buy the BS Axe for 8K?Drageaux2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Veev livin' the dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v3HMCgiGrUVietnow4 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Question about Revenge Ever since the nerf to Revenge that made it work more like Heart Strike (dealing reduced damage on secondary and tertiary targets) I have found that it often doesn't seem to even affect three targets the way it used to. What I mean is that the three targets really need to be right in front of you as a tank in order for all three to have a chance at being hit. Often I see my revenge only hitting one or two targets even though I feel like it should have hit all three that I see in front of me (and it's not just a matter of that I am missing or being dodged etc). When I compare the ease with which I can hit multiple targets using a Cleave or a Raging Blow in Fury or a Heart Strike I just find that Revenge, since the nerf, seems to be much more stingy about what it chooses to hit. I don't know if this is intended. Has anyone else experienced the same thing regarding Revenge?Razee2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Heroic Leap should break roots/snares I remember in Beta for a while the PvP 4-set bonus allowed Heroic Leap to break snares/roots upon use. This was eventually scrapped because Blizzard felt that giving Warriors a root break on Heroic Leap + Avatar immunity + Gag Order ranged silence gave Warriors TOO much mobility and uptime. Well, now that Gag Order and Avatar were nerfed, I think they should bring back this idea and just bake it into Heroic Leap. I don't think 1 root breaker every 30 seconds (if glyphed Heroic Leap) is overpowered. What do you guys think?Níghtman9 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Weapon Opnion What type of weapon would you use for a proct: Mace, Sword, Axe? Please tell me why I am bit a confused.Fruitlööps2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Tell me when was a great mod, it still works though it doesnt seem to work like it use to.... any one want to share setups or a replacement mod? I really liked being alerted to natures grasp or pom ect...Lamr3 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Shield Wall and Die by the Sword I have a dumb question regarding this. If you have Shield Wall up and get disarmed, do you lose the Shield Wall buff? Likewise for Die by the Sword? Does Die by the Sword let you parry attacks from enemies that are hitting your back? Thanks!Overture1 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 hows warriors in 1 on 1 duels? was playing around waiting for Galleon to pop and was dueling a few people for fun and to pass time.. Was curious how are we in 1 on 1 situations, Im not a pvp er at all just a raider so im not sure how we match up against other classes.. I imagine bad vs frost mage cuz i got ripped LOL. Is Blood Dks still a problem? Anyway what classes are we a definite win over vice versa??Skillywilly5 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 483 RF axe VS T1 pvp I lucked out and got the 384 raid finder axe and am wondering if its better than the T1 pvp wep that I would be buying next week. Im far off from the legendary gem so the stat comparison is this. Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion 186 Sta 124 Str 723 Mastery (4.03) 83 Crit (0.46%) 451.5 Melee DPS 1301 Melee Min Damage 1951 Melee Max Damage vs Malevolent Gladiator's Decapitator 640 PvP Resilience (5.38%) 2232 PvP Power Id like to hear suggestions and if anyone has hard math to back up which would be better. Thanks!Delecto3 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 5.0.4 warrior macros Trying to bring myself into the 21st century with addons and macros. I really didn't use many in the past. With patch 5.0.4 I can reset myself and get used to everything new including improving my rotations with macros. I just don'tknow where to begin. So far I have this one for early rage: /show tooltip charge /castsequence /cast charge /cast battle shout /cast berserker rag Is there any reason not to use that one (note I enter combat basically with 1 key stroke giving me 65 rage). What other macros do we use? Should we macro heroic strike to berserker rage?Khahan24 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Help: DPS Loss after going Fury So I have always played Arms through Cata. Will my current gear as arms, I am pulling about 35-38k dps on a target dummy. Single target. Ive been reading that SMF is the best single target DPS spec right now, so I recently switch to SMF. I read all the guides, gemed for crit, balanced my hit and exp caps, learned the rotation. Did my homework. But I am still pulling far less single target DPS on target dummy. Im stuck around 29-32k DPS. Ive checked as many guides and things as I can, and as far as I know, Im doing everything right, Just cant get my DPS up to where it was as arms. My fury priority list is: Bloodthirst > Colossus Smash on CD >Raging Blow on Proc >Wild Strike on Blood Surge Proc > Heroic Strike when excess of 80 rage. Im also using deadly calm and pop Enrage regeneration on cooldown when not already enraged. And poping other CDs when needed for burst. I would love any help or advice, as I want to be doing the most DPS possible, and right now arms is performing better for me, which goes against everything I've been reading.Shakezy12 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 My Review, Warriors need to be up to par PVP? I like to compare the warrior class with other plate wearing melee classes, the death knight and paladin. Even though Warriors were good in patch 5.0, not for long in patch 5.1 Avatar no longer immune to snares Gag order does not work on players anymore Intimidating shout is now 90 second cooldown Disarm will only last 8 seconds sigh........ and yet paladins and death knights will still be on top with burst and healing, Favouritism Blizzard? Bring the them back to par with the warrior, The warrior only has 1 heal and they aren't very good compared the paladin and death knight (enraged Regeneration, Second wind or impending Victory) Retribution paladin 3 heals, world of glory, flash of light and (Holy is Prism, Light's Hammer or Execution Sentence) is too much for them, all paladins do is kite, paladins use their speed and building up their holy power spamming word of glory toping up the paladin's health every time like unlimited Lay on hands, spamming their Burden of guilt or Repentance and sacred shield makes it a whole lot harder cant snare a paladin, hand of freedom and Emancipate, remember? spamming piercing howl is just a rage waster Did i forget to mention increase healing, holy avenger, a 2min cooldown and Avenging wrath a 3min cooldown, a total of 50% increased healing, you don't need to be a mathematician to know retribution paladins heal excess amount for a spec that is dps, too bad i wont have a good chance stopping heals when Gag order is taken out Now on to the death knight, once again they don't need 3 heals Lichborne, Death strike and (Death pact, Death Siphon or Conversion) Spamming Chains of ice and Death's advance or Chilblains is a very strong control, yet no nerfs there Personally i would love to see paladins nerf to the ground but we all know that wont happen in a million years "cough cough, "favouritism" so i suggest removing Word of glory and Emancipate from Retribution paladins they already got hand of Freedom Should make paladins wait that 25 second cooldown Remove Death strike from unholy and frost death knights, no one likes a spammer, death strike should only be Blood spec and make chains of ice a 10 Second cooldown And finally for the warrior, Improve the talents enraged Regeneration, Second wind and impending Victory, or add a secondary heal baseline and if blizzard really needs to nerf Gag order just make it A silence for 4 seconds but a 24 second cooldown but warriors really need control make piercing howl cost no rage Reduce Recklessness to a 2min cooldown Taste for Blood(overpower has 50% to gain 1 stack up to maximum 3 stacks of Taste of Blood)<more consistant Show a little love to warriors try not nerf all time, make this class more excitingBargue20 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Stat Caps? I was reading the priorities for stats but I havent been able to find Stat caps and goals. Anyone have a link to shed some light on this for me? For Protection spec pls.Weolf2 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Issues with blowing shield wall macro After using my shield wall macro to avoid big damage, my shield becomes greyed out and I cannot switch back to my original weapons (2 starshatters). Anyone have a way around this? My weapon switch macro doesnt seem to be workingMateng1 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 War Nerf I really feel taking freedom away from us on avatar is a good move but reduce the CD to 2 mins so we can see it maybe more than once in arena :p and i'd like the higher deeps from it...while i know this will not happen i can dream!Shatøs1 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 NERF WARRIORS? Am I missing something? Taste for blood.. really? Could they just rename it the target dummy ability, that is the only thing its useful for. How about just getting rid of that ability all together. Name one other class that has an ability that is 100% based on luck. Oh, WoW, I got lucky, let me hit this button and do a 300k heroic strike, hope I get lucky again soon... Seriously? This is what Warriors have become? 30% chance, and 99% certain the percentage is alot lower than that, on top of that, that chance x5 in row. Not a mathematician so i'm not going to try and figure out the odds of getting 5 stacks,. I do know one percentage, that ability as of now is 100% useless. As far as arena, certain stages certainly benefit specific classes, depending on the stage,bridges that players can port up and down from, druids knock you off platforms and pole hump, I can't begin to name all the abilities. Regardless, if your going to give these VERY VERY strong trickeries to these classes to allow them to slip away, and strong CC to take warriors out of the game in certain comps, then I believe if we catch them they should be penalized with us either having more damage, or having an ability that stuns them in place for a longer period of time, without them being able to invis and run away and kite all over again. By the way, there are no stages that benefit warriors, there are only stages that are less beneficial to our opponents. Go figure,. And Casters complain... "Well, If we finally get away from warriors, they should not be able to heroic throw and interrupt." My argument is the same, If we finally catch our kiter, they shouldn't be able to invis and get away, and continue to kite again and again. Or just run around a pole in a circle over and over, what fun is that. Maybe put diminishing returns on the amount of times a person can run around a pole, lol, its pitiful. Sure, with the right comp, and a really skilled player, catch them once they may die, unfortunately, for 95% of warriors this isn't the case. And not all warriors want to run with a holy paladin or resto druid season after season, it gets old. That's what our class is based on, those two comps, more specifically, Holy paladin alone, I am sure there has been more arena testing on that class comp than any. If Taste for Blood is the route Blizzard chooses to continue down, then make it automatic every 6 secs, automatic stack, instead of 30%, give us a fighting chance,. Warriors are in dying need of a new ability to cc. Perhaps picking up a player and throwing them a far distance, sort of like druids knock back. Or maybe a berserker rage, where we get a 50% speed increase for 20 secs. Players will always complain that warriors are OP. Those are the ones that do not know how to make a fool of what this class has become. I am not sure what the answer is.. I am certain there is more than one. I have played since December of 2006, over 400 days played. I have never been so frustrated with my class, the only class I play, warrior.Ikhanaton1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Thinking of lvling my warrior I really havent put much time in on this character since wrath. I used to love playing her but I lost interest. Bascially I was wondering which class is best for dps in raids, and if anyone knew where i can find a lvl 90 primer for the class so that I can build her properly if i decide on making olivia here my mop main.Olivià0 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 How to kill a healing Warrior as a Hunter. The heals do not make Warriors invulnerable against Hunters, you just have to use Widow Venom on one and that will weaken their heals. It is effective on all heals, not just heals from healing classes. This all you have to do if you want to get through the healing.Danget6 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 People who QQ about Second Wind Quit WoW, and play runescape. P.S : Runescape doesnt have Second WindPakthor7 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 PvP Power vs Strength With jewel crafting should i gem 320 str gems on my legs and chest or go with 80str 160 pvp power.Andour14 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Warrior races? Obviously I leveled a warrior to 90 (I haven't leveled any other chars to 90 T.T), but I feel boring with being human in-game. Are there any other good ally races to play a warrior as for pvp and rp?Junusus17 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 I want my weapons back :o Is anyone else frustrated with the loss of fist weapons and polearms for warriors? Fist weapons are my favorite part about fury, and polearms have always been my favorite 2h wep. Armor has never been a big deal for me, but i have farmed many characters on many expansions for specific weapons. I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but it is very frustrating to me to see these phased out of our arsenal.Jimbabwe17 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Demoralizing Banner Does demo banner reduce dmg for all raid parties? or is it jst the warrior player itself?.. plus does this reduce aoe dmg from bosses in pve?Rukx1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 warrior advice!! what is the best overall alliance warrior race for tanking/dpsin?Drakë9 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Putting the "heroic" into heroic leap I posted this originally on mmo-champion.com, before I just recently resubscribed to WOW. "Heroic leap live is just a gap closer. In duels it seems to be used majority of the time to gain space then to charge back in. If left with the option to heroic leap or charge, charge is a better choice when it comes to closing the gap. So I thought maybe something cool could be added to heroic leap. If your target is within melee range at the start of heroic leap, you will carry that target with you. Kind of like a super hero lifting someone off when they fly. Example: 1. Your team just spawned at the graveyard, the enemy players have the flag and are across field, you catch up, charge to the flag carrier, dragon roar, heroic leap back to your team, taking the flag carrier with you. 2. In a dungeon, got a couple of mobs cc'ed. One broke out and is casting at your healer. Charge in, heroic leap back to party, taking the loose mob with you. Not to go too far but this could work for friendlies too. Ex: 1. Intervene to your priest getting beat up in your arena match, heroic leap behind a pillar, buying him some time. 2. One of your raid members needs to be in a certain location for a specific job during a boss fight. Need a ride? Meet up with the warrior to heroic leap you there. Anyways that was the whole idea. People might say "Your taking away the importance of a DK(death grip) or a Priest(life grip)." Which I can see, yet a warriors most iconic move charge has been given to druids and a rogue's shadowstep is basically a charge, not to mention Mortal strike debuff. As for being OP there are a lot of restrictions you could add to this move, for instance : enemy target must be stunned, or something along those lines. Not OP enough? Give the enemy a debuff when you land, like a stun or snare, or pure damage. Give the move as a glyph or replace one of those lame level 75 moves with imp heroic leap. That way if people don't like the change, they don't have to use it. Just a thought "Killswïtch2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 warrior advice! what is the best alliance race for pve...tanking/dpsin wise?Drakë2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 What am I missing about arms? I've been trying Arms as an adventuring spec, and yet my standard Protection spec seems to make battles go by just as fast. Something about being able to hit Devastate, Revenge, and Shield Slam in easy rotation, while Arms gets to Charge, Slam, and then wait for Charge to come off CD. It's not that the weapon sucks (Sul'thraze). Am I missing something, or is Arms just meant to build up rage so it can spike against bosses, and spikes being less effective against randoms?Cogruko6 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Need help building a transmog set Yes, this is yet another one of the billions of transmog threads out there, and I'm sorry to add to the problem and not the solution. :-( That being said, I finally stumbled across the pattern for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/32573 tonight, and I realized how much I love the look of them. Does anyone have some suggested items that match these shoulders well? Thanks!Patri3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 getting 2200 in 3s this video sums up my feelings about getting 2200 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=E5u1r3A9hi8Dern6 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 @Saturday What, no thread this late? I'm reading manwha, which is apparently not the same thing as manga, and I really rather like it.Jorion49 Nov 25, 2012