Warrior

Oct 2, 2012 female orc warriors please post here, id like to see what y'all look like in higher level gear. ThanksGoreki4 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Best spec for MoP leveling? I'm fairly new to playing a warrior and I dungeon qued all the way to 80. Could someone help me out by informing me which spec is quickest for leveling 85-90 (Questing) and some tips on best utilizing it? Thanks in advanceStevenn4 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Why to not roll a DK? Okay I need to find some faith in warriors here. Tell me why I Shouldn't roll a DK? I've read they are better tanks, more fun in pvp, more survivable altogether. Here's what I'm looking for. I want a class that can tank like a boss, I want to have fun in BG's and be able to smash through opponents and have fun doing it. I want to be decent pve dps if I decide to do so. What class should I roll? Please be serious. I'm leaning towards warrior but have seen some VERY negative comments about them from 85-90 warriors. Help!!Kache50 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Bloodbath ticks are decreasing? I was messing around with the dummy and came upon this gem. http://imgur.com/33KFq This tick is around 6 seconds after the above one. http://imgur.com/KcdBx Sorry for the quality, I just woke up and tried this.Tesh5 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Warriors in challenge modes.. Ok sooo i have now done every single challenge mode and i must say in all the years playing this game, i have never died so many times in one instance due to AoEing. Warrior AoE is just outrageously good.Foozelol1 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Viability of Windwalker/Warrior/Pally I'm currently stuck between the above comp and Warrior/Hunter/Paladin. I've yet to see what monks can do, but I'd love to hear what you guys think. Keep in mind that this is at competitive 2500+ play. How well do Windwalkers mesh with MS Wars? Heading off to work, but interested to see some fellow warrior thoughts. Thanks!Qtirl0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Single-Minded Fury Is it true that it's top damage at the moment? Or should I go back to Titan's Grip?Gischosenn2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Bladestorm as TG vs SMF Does BS do higher damage as TG?Recab4 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 I miss .. Flurry.. rampage... real stances.. Remember when having a greared warrior made you feel like a juggernaut? Smashing pve and pvp unrivaled.. Building rampage stacks and srsly smashing bosses..stance dance tanking..the real mortal strike..we didnt need throwdown.. we didnt need double 2h weps... Im talking ofc vanilla and bc warriors.. This new warrior is just so bleh. Must they make every class this retard proof flavor of bland.Comunism3 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Issue with enrage Has anyone else had an issue with both CS and BT crits not proccing enrage properly? i mean its not game breaking often but its enough that it annoys me. Wasn't sure if it was a known bug or just a glitch on my part.Pandahart0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Warriors at 90 Are Amazing! i absolutely love it gonna try for 2400 this season..i only was about to hit 2.3k on my DK... i may be able to do what i couldn`t do on my DK on my warrior..Feels great!Kilth34 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Prot Trinkets I have a Mastery/Dodge/Parry Ghost Iron Dragonling, a Brawler's Statue, and both Brewfest stamina trinkets. What should I be using?Erythec2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Arms or Fury I was wondering which is better at start of raid progression Im assuming arms since im not at the 20% crit 7%exp/hit Is this correct any palce i can find more info on it? Thanks!Mesii2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Stats not going higher? I love tanking, but I'm curious... Now, I wasn't the greatest geared warr in cataclysm, but my dodge, parry, and mastery along with my mitigations made my dungeon runs clean and smooth. Why is it, (maybe it's just cause it's early expansion) that this wonderful new gear seems to make my defensive stats drop? Like, I ran two of the new dungeons pre-new shinies without a hitch. I kept my dodge half of my parry, (as IcyVeins suggested having my parry double my dodge) and my mastery was incredible (for my playtime). But with these new wares i've gotten, I'm taking head-cracking hits and getting slapped around like a beachball. Am I not doing something right? Or is it that perhaps I just haven't gotten things strong enough to raise the stats again? I mean, obviously I haven't gotten to 90 or run the heavier dungeon modes to get the gear relevant to the expansion, but isn't new gear supposed to make stats go up?Gantetsuzai5 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 need macro expertise please k well i just got skull banner and was thinking i would try to write a cast sequence macro that if pressed once it would drop Skull Banner then if pressed again it would Intervine to Skull Banner. Resets at 10.. for some reason im rusty and would greatly appreciate it ive been messin with it for 30 min and cant get it right. again it would be awesome if someone helped a fellow beard out :)Vodusse6 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Arms Question If I recall, there was a certain amount of stance dancing in Arms to maximize dps back in Cata. Is that still the case with the reworking of talents/skills/etc in Pandaland?Palatinate1 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 @Monday Damn you are all slow still. 2 hour queues just to play for the loss.Jorion81 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Instance Tanking Tips 5.04? Hey, just re-subbed after a 9 month hiatus. I have and 85 Warlock, Resto Shaman and Warrior Tank. Warlocks are confusing at the moment and annoying to play in dungeons (poor ramp up time, and I don't really want to spec demo), resto shamans got nothing this patch, all the talents and glyphs are boring, so I decided I'm gonna main my warrior for a while, they got some nice talents and glyphs but still play fairly similar to before. So I jumped into a Cata heroic queue last night to give it a whirl, probably got a bit unlucky because I got Zul-Aman with a group who wanted to bear run. Needless it was a bit frantic trying to remember all my rotations, priorities and cooldowns with the whole group yelling "GO GO GO PULL FASTER!". Single target I was doing ok, sometimes at the start I lost aggro but after a taunt and a couple of shield slams stuck I was ok. Groups of mobs however were a bit trickier. I would charge>tclap>demo shout>shockwave, then revenge whenever it procced (seemed constantly) and tclap on cooldown. I was trying to hit mass spell reflect whenever it was off CD, as well as Impending Victory for the heal and execute if it lit up. Seemed really busy. I basically just want to know if I am doing it right, so here is some info for you all. ~7% hit ~7% expertise ~Stats are prioritizing stamina>parry>mastery>dodge ~Talents are: Juggernaut/Impending Victory/Disrupting Shout/Shockwave/Mass Spell Reflect ~Glyphs are: Hold the Line/Heavy Repurcussions/Gag Order (really hard to choose here, warriors seem to have an abundance of useful glyphs like; Undending Rage, Victory Rush, Bull Rush, Death from Above, Hoarse Voice, Resonating Power). Does this seem about right? Any tips on rotation, especially groups and aoe threat? Should I still have Shield Slam and Shield Block macroed together? What should I gem for which sockets? Any tips would be great :)Spankabull7 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 need talent explanation i created my warrior to try and reach a lvl to use the Titans grip talent was this removed or is it still possable to dual wield 2-hand weponsZombiecat3 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 221k crit with Dragon Roar. WTF happened? So I'm questing in Townlonge Steppes, and I use dragon roar on two mobs. Suddenly it crits for 221k. I have no idea what just happened, but it was pretty awesome. http://oi45.tinypic.com/15ghsk.jpg The only buff I had on me was battle shout. Why did this mob randomly take 4 times as much damage as the other one I hit? I am so confused right now.Fraydin5 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Recognition of Simplicity; an outcry. I realize a fair amount of you won't share my sentiment here, but I've become frustrated with the horrible simplicity of warriors now. I came to love this class because of a great many things, but at the forefront was the complexity that came with playing a warrior. Since the end of wrath, there has been a drastic drop in complexity in the warrior class, and I feel that we've been reduced to nothing more than facesmashing on a single stance. It's heartbreaking to me. If I wanted to train people in one stance that can do anything, I would've played a ret paladin. You had to learn to stance dance if you ever wanted to get anywhere. - You wan't to interrupt? You'd better have a macro set up for pummel to switch to berserker stance. - You need a gap closer? Berserker stance and intervene. - Spell reflect? Yep, you know the deal. - Disarm? Same business. - Recklessness? Yeah, that used to have a Berserker stance requirement too. Edit: Since a vast majority of you are stuck on this point, and this point alone. Pay it less mind, and also take into account that this portion of the writing is mostly from a PvP standpoint, as there was little use for stance dancing within Pve encounters. I miss having different abilities on different stances, it led for more macros and keybinds. I miss rend. I don't care about those of you that are all about "Oh, its a quality of life improvement" Yeah, it may be. But its one more thing that's making this class a faceroll. Keeping up rend wasn't hard, and yeah, Lambs to the Slaughter would drop if you were getting trained or if you weren't paying attention to the fight. That was part of the class. It was something that you had to actively think about, and try to prevent. I miss armor penetration. Everyone does. But I don't miss it for the reason that you're thinking. "Oh armor pen was great, I used to hit like a truck." No. I miss it because of the level of depth it added to the class as a whole. I miss having to figure out where the soft cap was with my specific trinket, or having to balance hardcap with hit and expertise. I miss having to look into my spec, and switch it up depending on my weapon. Or picking new weapons to better my abilities and spec. Sword Spec? Used to be the !@#$ when it would proc off itself. Original Mace spec? Stuns for days. Newer mace spec with armor pen? That was nice too. Axe spec? Even more crit! Now there's just a bad remake of sword spec found within the arms mastery. The lack of complexity in the warrior class in comparison to how it used to be is a tragedy. Warriors are in a decent place, and the new expansion is nice. But I miss the complexity that this class used to be iconic for. This is my outcry, I miss old warriors.Izanami41 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 HELL YEAH! I don't know wtf happened this patch, but ALL OF A SUDDEN I can beat up and defeat every class solo. The only challenging class I find right now is mage. Some DK fights I win in a breeze (think it's when I'm fighting Frost), though, granted, against Blood and Unholy I still usually have to pop Rallying Cry and Die by the Sword, but I haven't lost a single one yet! It's amazing. NOW BUFF SECOND WIND TO PROC BELOW 50% HP MWUAHAHA!!!Gaoldroukhan22 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Leveling glyphs/talents? Hows it going, have a level 20 warrior and I am wondering what the recommended talents/glyphs are? I am speced arms btw. Thank you.Àlias7 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 80-84 MoP blues MoP has brought some ridiculous rare items for 80-84, I've manage to get a couple of Fellworth's Repetitive Greataxe cheap on the horde AH and transfer them to Ally side. I've equipped one as Arms but I'm wondering just how much better, if at all, it would be to go Fury dual wielding a couple of these bad-boys.(was thinking about putting collosus enchant on the off-hand) I could probably flip a nice profit on my 2nd spare axe. Just for reference I managed to pull 32k on a dummy in my current gear and my beard still has a lot of bum-fluff present and is quite short, with more practice I'm sure my beard can get a lot longer and more coarse with tinges of red and grey.Bobdobalina1 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 What spec to roll for leveling. I'll be downloading MoP sometime later tonight, so I want to use this time to work on mastering a spec, preferably one that has a slight advantage. I've leveled arms for cataclysm, and have been messing around on fury earlier and liking its new form. Now the first thing I've noticed is that things like BS and DR hit much harder with fuury then with arms and would't that mean, when questing I could pull large amounts of mobs at a time then vaporize them faster then arms? Opinions, thoughts, anything really. Thanks for reading.Deathtremor6 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 tank/dps gear drops? Let's say you tank instances but want to have dps gear for pvp. How do you go about getting dps gear without rolling on it as a tank and pissing people off?Kache8 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Is T14 2 piece worth it in PvP? It seems like a really good bonus 25% increase of Bloodthirst or Mortal Strike but is it worth the loss in res and PvP power? I am leaning towards the "it is not worth it" part but I wanted to know other warriors opinion.Furytime3 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Wild Strike or Heroic Strike, hits harder? Thoughts on this? Which do you think hits harder? I've done a bunch of tests and they seem even in damage.Schmied9 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Fury warrior dps questions I am basically looking for some theorycrafters to help me optimize my dps before tuesday. Askmrrobot.com is broken for fury it seems as it shows my stats higher than what they actually are so i believe its calculating incorrectly. You can armory my character and let me know anything to help out. However the main questions i have is with 2 targets is cleave actually effective over heroic strikes when over 80 rage? I seem to show higher numbers with heroic strikes???? Also bloodbath or avatar??Digital5 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Good rotation for lvl 75 arms warrior ? Hey guys, new to this game and I'm trying to optimize my action bar and rotations for DPS in dungeons. I want to stick to arms as my spec. Right now I have: 1. /targe enemy /cast Charge /cast Mortal Strike 2. Hamstring 3. Mortal Strike 4. Overpower 5. Impending Victory 6. Cleave 7. Execute 8. Thunder Clap 9. Slam 0. Sweeping Strikes -. Intimidating Shout =. Whirlwind During battle, I usually mash the first 1,2,3,4 and hit random numbers after that. Is that how rotation works? Usually dungeons go too fast for me to think which ability to use for each enemy. Any help would be appreciated!Jazwinder15 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 A question on bleeds I tried googling this a few ways and could get a direct answer: Is there a spec that has more bleeds than another? I ask because, back before I knew what I was doing, i loved Dual-weilding as Arms (we're talking BC at the latest) because I got 3 bleed-debuffs and Second Wind. I don't know why I liked that, I just did. It seems now I can get fairly close, but have they left the bleeds in a tree or made them baseline?Thundahstahm5 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Prot PvP? Should I just roll a Protadin instead? I love the survivability Prot has, but whenever I come across a Prot Paladin they just seem to beat me in every way.. TONS more damage than me + Heals + Bubblez. Wat do?Sachtler3 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Low DPS in Fury...HELP! I have a Fury warrior I leveled and really enjoyed playing. I did my research, used rotations, macros, the whole nine yards. I also have gotten kicked a couple of times for low dps. i'm just so frustrated. I've done all I can and I need some advice. I have a dk and do just fine there. I just really enjoy the warrior. I'd really appreciate any help. And yes, I realize that the class might not be for me. I'm just not into quitting. I WANT to master this!Laissaria10 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Dps trinkets looked at factions nothing but shadow pan mastery trinkets and alchemy trinket atm oh and that fire spell trinket. so either i am misssing something completely or i am blind cause i can't find any good ol str/crit trinkets anywhere. guides don't have any info yet on here but just want to know where to start rep farming/dungeon spam for some better trinkets or if something has changed and mastery is now better than crit.Alzeion4 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Hit Cap Questions All the number crunching sites that I've been to, have begun to start migraines in my head. Currently my hit chance is: +15.30%. Hit Rating is at 527. Is there such a thing as having too much hit? Am I over the required limit? Or am I misinterpreting the information and I need MORE hit? Open to any suggestions. Thanks for looking!Lucozade2 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Tank Troubles Alright, so my OS is, ofc, prot. I do the proper rotation, prioritize shield block, keep my debuffs up. Did Direbrew, my priest healer went oom healing me. So next dungeon, my warrior friend goes in and just uses shield barrier on cooldown, regardless of his rage. Priest didn't oom. Am I supposed to be playing like he does? That doesn't sound very appealing to me.Anvilmar11 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 rage is a problem, and stops fun unless somthing changes at 90, rage is not fun at all i never have enough rage to do what a need to do, its not a matter of "spamming" execute its a matter of using it at all seems like an easy fix though, let overpower generate rage and BAAM its fixed obviously I mean ARMS specific, i have no idea how to works with the other specsBluddflag13 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Does anyone know of any rep guides? Basically just hit 90 and aside from finishing up the zones im not sure where to start. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any daily quest guides or any guides going over the reps you should start on first or anything like that. Thanks for any help.Pitfighter1 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Feels so good I finally deleted WOW. After almost 6 years of play, I finally was forced to delete Hello Kitty 2012. What a pathetic cartoon game made for kids. We've come a long way from vanilla. Now it's a game for little kids and retards who can only press 3-4 buttons (i.e. all ranged). Thanks for the fun back in the day Blizz, but Gregg Street finally eliminated warriors from PVP, which is all I really liked to do. I encourage all warriors to seek out other MMOs, WOW is officially only for children now. Lok'tar nuckas.Hehatemee5 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Tips and tricks to MoP How's it been warrior community? I want to level this guy up in 2-3 days during my fall break since I barely have a connection on campus, and then play him at 90 for a bit. So I was wondering from those who experienced, what would be : -Some of the weapons I should focus on getting -areas to be farming -Dungeons with good plate gear, or droops in general. -Anything else I need to know to make my leveling speedy in MoPDeathtremor1 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 What happened? Now before you all freak out on me I'm not here to say that Warriors need a nerf. I do ask this though Charge MS 77k Crit Intimidating Shout HS 71k Crit Execute Dead This warrior was also lvl 88 so I'm thinking something strange happened. Did you turn into original rogues where you wait for all your cds to kill people? "He did chain me off a monster and yes I felt like a monster"Tycusfindlay2 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Them Warriors Sooooo... how are them warriors this season/xpac at 90?Mohawkrock11 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 some warrior pvp questions Hello everyone i know we recently had a damage nerf and that is still stinging. this is my first warrior and didn't even get them to 85 before mop launched. i have really been enjoying warrior so far... but then again its just leveling and random dungeons. i have two videos to share and both of them are of level 90 pvp. one of them, the second one, might even be in pvp gear? i am wondering how we are faring vs dks and locks? both of the videos are of pvp with these toons and both show warriors having a pretty hard time. i also know that locks are crying pretty hard about our control and there are several warriors who feel that they have a decent shot vs just about any class if played well. warrior vs dk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZggRXUu3E both the players are supposed to be really good. you guys see anything you want to comment on there? looks like dk does pretty well vs warrior. here is an odd video of lock (destro) vs both dk and warrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9OWyx_4eK0Grasshøpper1 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Shattering throw Petition to remove the rage costBluff7 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Warrior 3's teams Season starts tomorrow I think, can someone more experienced tell me whats looking better: Warr,BMhunt,Hpally/Rdruid Warr,Fmage,Rdruid/Hpally Warr,DK, Rdruid/Hpally Or if theres another team that would be better than these 3?Dreshontojar1 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Taste for Blood and how it applies to PvP Evening Warrior brothers / sisters. had a quick question for ya'll this evening and was just hoping to get some clarification. alright here it goes , Taste for Blood. is it just me or does it not seem to proc nearly enough to be concidered something that is viable in PvP. sure you use slam and over power and build TFB proc's...but they dont seem to ever ( in PvP mind you ) get over 2 stacks and that's if i'm lucky. usually i'll try and save and i'll either get stunned and the time runs out on the proc or i wont get above 1 wich in turn is trashing my DPS due to a lack of using HS. ( yes i know slam hits harder..but when your sitting on rage and not using your ability that isnt on the GCD it slow's your dmg a bit) anyone else having this issue or am i just getting unlucky with TFB proc's? please no L2P Nub comments just constructive Posts that could help me solve this issue. wether to drop building stacks of TFB completley or do something diff to effect my current TFB proc issue. Thanks warrior community. Ps: lol i know we're going through a hard time right with the lump on the back of our heads from the nerf bat. but we'll pull threw and build a strong base even with the nerf's....we always do.Wreckk5 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Second wind Just curious, but does blizz plan on adding a cool down to second wind? I know its a tanking talent but in pvp it's extremely over powered. It procs all the time.Glitch49 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Arms vs. Fury in MoP (PvE) Which is looking strongest right now? Any other thoughts?Thakharg4 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Fury or Arms? So after doing some very brief research I couldn't find a definitive answer if Arms or Fury is better. Could anyone tell me?Robot3 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 So what's wrong with Staggering Shout? I love Staggering Shout in PVE. That's why I stayed with it to see how it goes in PVP. The concept of all players being stuck in a place and not being able to move for 5 seconds is great. Yet in PVP, it almost NEVER works. I say out of the 6 times I used it in my last bg, it worked ONCE on one person..... In your opinion, which is the best for that line? Stag, Piercing, or disrupt?Allyprophet4 Oct 1, 2012