Warrior

Jul 28, 2012 Warrior FC's are broken, and here's why Blizzard has the warrior FC role all wrong, you see... Warriors should be stronger FC's based how little gear they are wearing, the thickness of their chest/back hair, how slowly they are walking, and the weight of their beard. Screw gear, a real warrior RP walks into a full team of enemies and laughs as their pansy blades bounce off their body hair and smiles his dashing toothless smile as those silly balls of ice and concentrated sparks are deflected by his beard. Warlocks and spreests can not damage the testosterone filled warriors because a true warrior is not scared of the dark. Those pesky shamans and druids? A warrior catches those pesky nature spells and attempts to eat them but then spits them back in the caster's face because warriors don't eat vegetables, only meat. Also night/blood elves can not be warriors. Unless they are our servants that fetch us our food. When pandas are in the game a warrior will wait till the panda does his little sushi roll thing and kick him back to china like a stud would kick a kickball. Warriors will make death knights cry because all their melee attacks will be parried by the warrior's chest hair, and warriors are immune to diseases because a real warrior has every disease imaginable from spending many nights in brothels. Paladins should pose no threat to the muscle machine known as a warrior, they spin like a ballerina and sparkle and a warrior will just rearrange the paladins face with a proper haymaker since Edward Cullen has no place in WoW. So as you can see, Blizzard has the warrior FC role ALL wrong. If they made it like this they would have a true warrior class.Grispen2 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 disappointed i dueled today against enhand shaman and i just realized how unbalance this game is... he bet me without using his spirit wolfs, fire ele, earth ele and BL .. lolGannicuz5 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 What it takes to be a warrior... I think it's mostly common sense and a big weapon.Delilhena1 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Warrior 4set PvP update. From http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=131668 Item - Warrior PvP Set 4P Bonus: Your Heroic Leap ability now also cancels all immobilizing and movement impairing effects *Pulls out clipboard* And how does this make you feel?Drede15 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Mobility vs. CC in MOP The new pvp 4 piece bonus for warriors is something along the lines of Heroic Leap removes movement impairing affects... This is nice and all but I don't understand why blizz doesn't just give arms bladestorm and fury Heroic Fury. Why is Bladestorm even in the level 60 talents? I say pull it out and put throwdown in it's place and give warriors some baseline root/snare break instead of forcing us to choose between standing in a frost nova or having a cc utility other than intimidating shoutDemur0 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Arms>Fury (for leveling)? Hi! This may sound like a silly question, but while I've been leveling I've noticed that arms seems to be WORLDS ahead of Fury in terms of dps and mob control, especially from 80-84. (I.E. as fury I will do about 9k against a group of 5 or so mobs, as arms I do about 20. Single target is about the same difference, fury 4k, arms 8k) And I just wanted to make sure of something: Is this the right spec? Or am I just botching up fury so hard that it looks horrible? This is what I'm doing so far: Fury priority: Enrage, Raging Blows, Slam procs, Bloodthirst for single target, Whirlwind and cleave for AoE. with Single Target abilities mixed in following the ST priority list. Arms priority: Rend, Thunder Clap (If more than one mob for Blood and thunder) Sudden Death procs, Overpower procs, Mortal strike, and if everything is on cooldown then slam. AoE is rend, cleave during GCD, thunder clap, bladestorm. When bladestorm gets off CD then sweeping strikes+ST abilities, cleaving when I can. Am I doing something wrong with fury (or arms for that matter)? Any tips are greatly appreciated!Deylise7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 MoP PvP A quick question to any beta tester, How are warriors in PvP? (MoP) Thanks in advance!Aeronautic3 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Gone for 2 years, im back....questions Hey wassup dudes. Looong time warrior here. Strictly warrior from vanilla wow, and I quit a bit after Arena instances were introduced to the game 2 Questions. I am a pvp'er. I rarely pve'd unless I was drunk and got an invite from a raid that was a player short. Nothing but pvp, all day, every day. So here are my questions..as I get used to the different game that is today. I guess we don't spec for mortal strike anymore? Don't see it in the arms tab. Now.. 1) We have to spec 31 points in a main tree, before we dump points in other skill trees? Huh? What the hell happened? 2) Mortal strike..did they remove the healing reduction on it? Is my tooltip bugged? 3) Right before I quit..yea there were alot of war's here..complaining about classes in pvp, and 1on1...but this question is for you war's that spend most of your time just pvp'ing. Do we still smash face 1on1? MS..if they removed the healing reduction..uhh...that pretty much made up the warrior class in a nutshell in pvp..the wsg flag chasers, the penciled in class for arena; is there a similar skill that was introduced in the game for us to use instead? Did we get like..i dunno..10 interrupts, to counter the loss of ms debuff? ps - I could be all wrong here, I havent played in a long, long time, but I need to ask these questions so I dont waste my time bro's.Jaxsen12 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 MOP pvp tier looks awsome! Is awsome! http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/june/pvpwarrior.jpgArhagon4 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 So what exactly is Arms Rotation in Mists Is that up in the air? I still CS, MS, OP...but then I get stuck at whether I should slam or heroic strike. Slam actually costs 5 more rage. did HS become our new filler with slam as the rage dump? I also feel really weird not rending. slam feels weird not being channeled. I feel like I have more free time to eat chips while I do it now.Koopo15 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Critique the warrior above you. Yet another one of these threads....be nice please.Tortillaman125 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 So you think your transmog is hot? Pretty sure mines sexier..rate it!Clickz69 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Just came back since 06 and need some help. Its been half a decade since ive played an obviously the game has changed. Other than the stickies (ive read some of them) Where can i find these items that have %exp increase they look like artifact items. Also what purposes do glyphs do, are they requires for leveling and if so which ones would be the ideal ones. I used a sor so ive comepletely skipped two expansions and was brought straight to cataclysm quests, is there a way to just get all the quest at once instead of having them very linear? Say grab 20 quests instead of 2-4 quest then come back get more? Also i have some dreadnaught tokens and scrap armor peices, does anyone know if the quest givers are still in the game? Thottbot doesnt really work anymore so im kindof lost. Anyways thanks for reading and maybe someone would be able to help me out.Litemare9 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Help! End Times melted my face. I was tanking End Times and my health was spiking something fierce. I was popping every cooldown I could but I think Murazon killed me almost every turn of the hourglass. I need help. Any input/critique of my talents/gear is welcome.Sundáncer9 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Best race. What would be the best race for warrior in horde? in pve.Dretbek5 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Streaming Elegon 10m Heroic MoP Beta testing Arms POV http://www.twitch.tv/tenaciouzdTenaciouzd1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 I love my warrior but... I don't think I'll continue leveling her come MoP. I've always played a warrior as my main ever since Vanilla WoW, but I've simply grown bored of the class after all these years. Should I continue leveling? Or go to leveling my shaman instead?Delilhena9 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 My guide to arms Hey wrote this for my guild forums for guildies who recently leveled warriors that were asking me questions. Worked awhile on it and thought it would be a waste to only post on my guild forum so I am sharing it with you guys as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or my battle tag is tenaciouzd#1386. Hey guys, bored so I figured I would take some time out of my day to write up a guide about what I do when I play arms since we have some people with new warriors asking for tips and people wondering how to tell what a app is doing. I am not the best warrior by any means and this is just what I do and should help anyone get the rotation down and help others looking at apps. I cant imbed spells from wowhead on this forum so I will type out every tool tip so you can have a better understanding of why I do what and why in the order I do it. Abilities: Battle Shout Increases Strength and Agility of all raid and party members within 30 yards by 549, and generates 20 Rage. Lasts 2 min. Charge Charge an enemy, generate 15 Rage, and stun it for 1 sec. Cannot be used in combat. Blitz Rank 1 Your Charge generates 5 additional Rage and stuns an additional nearby target. Juggernaut Your Charge ability is now usable while in combat and in all stances, and the cooldown of your Charge is reduced by 2 sec. Following a Charge, your next Slam or Mortal Strike has an additional 25% chance to critically hit if used within 10 sec. However, Charge and Intercept now share a cooldown. Rend Wounds the target causing them to bleed for 525 damage plus an additional (0.25 * 6 * ((MWB + mwb) / 2 + AP / 14 * MWS)) (based on weapon damage) over 15 sec. Taste for Blood Increases your Overpower critical strike chance by 60%. In addition, whenever your Rend ability causes damage, you have a 100% chance of allowing the use of Overpower for 9 sec. This effect will not occur more than once every 5 sec. Mortal Strike A vicious strike that deals 150% weapon damage plus 423 and wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received for 10 sec. Lambs to the Slaughter Rank 3 Your Mortal Strike causes the Slaughter effect, which refreshes the duration of Rend on the target and increases the damage of your Execute, Overpower, Slam and Mortal Strike by 10%. Lasts 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. Wrecking Crew Rank 2 Your Mortal Strike critical hits have a 100% chance to Enrage you, increasing physical damage caused by 10% for 12 sec. Deadly Calm For the next 10 sec, none of your abilities cost rage, but you continue to generate rage. Cannot be used during Inner Rage. Heroic Strike An attack that instantly deals (8 + $ap * 60 / 100) physical damage. A good attack for moments of excess rage. Colossus Smash Smashes a target for 150% weapon damage plus 120 and weakens their defenses, allowing your attacks to entirely bypass 100% of their armor for 6 sec. Bypasses less armor on players. Sudden Death Rank 2 Your melee hits have a 6% chance of resetting the cooldown on your Colossus Smash, and you keep 10 rage after using Execute. Overpower Instantly overpower the enemy, causing 125% weapon damage. Only useable after the target dodges. The Overpower cannot be blocked, dodged or parried. Inner Rage Reduces the cooldown of Heroic Strike and Cleave by 50% for 15 sec. Recklessness Grants your special attacks an additional 50% chance to critically hit, but increases all damage taken by 20%. Lasts 12 sec. Berserker Rage Enter a berserker rage, removing and granting immunity to Fear, Sap and Incapacitate effects, and causing extra Rage generation when taking damage. Lasts 10 sec. Slam Slams the opponent, causing 145% weapon damage plus 430. Heroic Leap Leap through the air towards a targeted location, slamming down with destructive force to deal (1 + 0.5 * AP) damage on all enemies within 8 yards. Battle Trance Rank 3 Your Bloodthirst, Mortal Strike and Shield Slam hits have a 15% chance to make your next special attack that costs more than 5 Rage consume no Rage. Incite Rank 3 Increases the critical strike chance of your Heroic Strike by 15%, and gives your Heroic Strike criticals a 100% chance to cause the next Heroic Strike to also be a critical strike. These guaranteed criticals cannot re-trigger the Incite effect. Warrior T13 Arms and Fury 2P Bonus (Inner Rage) Heroic Strike costs 10 less rage while Inner Rage is active. Item - Warrior T13 Arms and Fury 4P Bonus (Colossus Smash) Your Bloodthirst has a 6% chance and your Mortal Strike has a 13% chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect on your target for 6 sec.Tenaciouzd12 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 I'm a little scared of the answer but.... How am I doing gear/spec wise? What would you change?Gruldah5 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 @ Thursday Early, but meh. Feels good to get heroic Spine down. Hopefully Madness this week or next. Major thanks to Hooves for the assist on Spine.Lukar151 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 MoP Warrior Suggestions. With the release date announced and time for changes closing I figured I would make another suggestion thread. Talents Tier 1. Charge tier. I would simply suggest that they reduce the BASE CD of charge to 15 seconds. This would increase the value of all talents compared to Juggernaut and allow for more choice with less loss. I would also change Warbringer back to a root. Tier 2. Self Healing tier. Seems good. I would suggest an adjustment to Second Wind to make it a better choice for prot. Tier 3. Shout tier. Mostly good. I would suggest they look at Piercing Howl and it's relation to Hamstring. Hamstring is in huge need of a buff and because PH is basically a better HS it overshadows the other talents. Tier 4. Attack Tier. Bladestorm NEEDS a buff for Arms. It was already done for Prot so the choices are nerff it for Fury or buff the weapon damage for Arms. 200% weapon damage for arms should be fine. Also a buff for SMF is in order. OR Switch Bladestorm with Storm Bolt. Make All moves usable during BS and buff/nerf its damage to equal Blood Bath and Avatar and Make Storm Bolt hit more then one target. That way T4 is a full stun tier and t6 is a full damage boost tier. Tier 5. Utility Tier. Very nice. But I would suggest you look at regular Spell Reflection in relation to Mass Spell Reflection. You shouldn't need to give up a bag slot/VP/JP/HP/CP/Gold?Macros just to use a move. Tier 6. Damage Boost tier. Looks great. I would remove the + Rage from Avatar. I would also switch Storm Bolt with Bladestorm, see Tier 4 suggestions. Prot and Fury look good. SMF needs to be buffed somehow to put it in lone with TG. Arms needs a fix to its rotation. Some suggestions to help the Arms rotation. Make OP like Revenge where it has a set 3-4 second CD that gets reset when a target dodges. Having a move with the exact CD as another move is boring. Or just make it proc off Deep Wounds like it procs off rend now. Give OP a 10 Rage cost so we have SOMETHING that doesn't cost 30 rage so we can manage our rage again instead of waiting for 30 rage and nothing else. Remove the 30% chance for OP to proc OP. Buff the damage if needed. Reduced the Rage cost of Slam if needed. Because the above idea would destroy the current TFB, make SoO proc TFB so we have some interaction to our mastery/value one the stat. Or just make casting OP make a stack so it's not RNG at all. OR make TFB proc off Deep Wounds and have it allow the use of OP + what it does now so you have to pick. Additional ideas. Bring back Rend but make it cost TFB stacks? Just a thought. Remove the Shield Requirement from Spell Reflection. Blizz may like how it "warns" casters but all I have to to is Transmog a small shield or take MSR. It's outdated no matter how you look at it. Make CS and or Slam ignore armor? Make CS cast Sunder Armor BASELINE! We shouldn't need a glyph for this, just make it replace it like Devastate does for Prot. Deadly Calm... Scrap it and start over. It's not fun on our T13 set bonus and it's not now. Fix Hamstring. Make it auto refresh like Monks Disable or make a Something else refresh it instead of adding things to replace it that not everyone would pick. Change our PvP glove bonus to disarm reduction. ALSO maybe make Heroic Leap remove roots with 4set PvP? Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Green Tea?Drede6 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 cmae back after 4 months and... 50% harmstring everyone else at 70% to 65% no need for more dmg just more speed RIP wow (for me at least)Lastkiller3 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Fury Warriors... What exactly is so under powered about that spec in PvP? I just used my brother's Fury Warrior in BGs and it just wrecked everyone, topping Damage. Took on a Pally Healer and a Affliction Lock by myself. The Stance Dancing is unbelievable. Fury is wicked awesome for PvP. <3Asageh11 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Demo Shout Hotfixed to not break Mage Invis It was uncommon knowledge that Demoralizing Shout broke mage's invisibility. Some warriors knew this, everyone else thought that it didn't. It is with great sadness that I bring you the news: Demo Shout has been hotfixed (as of July 13th) to not break mage invisibility. Video demonstrating Demo Shout prior to the hotfix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpioJbJsXas (Demo Shout breaks Mage Invisibility - Imatarp) I would like some more confirmations in regards to this hotfix. I've had 0 / 4 duels with mages (of various specs) be successful with Demo Shout breaking their invisibility. Confirm / Deny? Matches - Denied http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7KLyia2pIImatarp6 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 My concerns on the warrior 87 abilities I've been skimming through the abilities that each class will get at 87 and every time I get back to the warrior abilities, I am just disappointed. ... I would love to hear that the war banners are really the best/only option for us at this point and everything will be okay in the end, but I just don't get that feeling. Honestly, war banners don't really sound "cool" or "fun" to me at this point. A three minute cooldown with a mediocre effect isn't very exciting. Granted, you can intervene to your banner and you can place the banner 30 yards away (or so it seems), which provides a little more mobility in PvP (but still, 3 minute cooldown). I feel like most classes aren't getting abilities that completely redefine the class or anything, but are at least getting abilities that are fun to use. I was hoping we would get something along that line. For example, a small-range knockback ability that involves kicking your opponent or even a passive effect that makes your rage settle at 10-25 rage instead of at 0, improving quality of life without really blowing the class out of proportions. I hope I can be convinced that banners will be cool and exciting, because at this point I don't think they will do much to change them.Keidan9 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Mists Warrior Overview? Hello all, I wanted to post here, as I am at work today using the Google machine to search for a 'comprehensive' MoP warrior overview. Now, I use the quotes above, as I know that the PTR has only recently been available, and there is much in a state of flux right now, but do any of you have a website or blog that you have been following that have a pretty good start on primary talents, abilities, stats, and rotations for Warr's come September? I have been throughout the forums, both this one and the Beta forums, but there is a lot of noise and conjecture there currently, and I am looking for a site that has a good overview of the Class come MoP. Essentially I am looking for something like: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981898783 but updated for Mists. (I am pretty sure that I am wishful thinking here, but wanted to ask) Any guidance on this would be really appreciated. Thanks!Nerdrage1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 One for all, and all for one! Robin! Old and young! One for all, and all for one! Strike the art again!Dustlight4 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Streaming Imperial Vizier Zor'lok Heroic 10m Arms Warrior POV http://www.twitch.tv/tenaciouzdTenaciouzd0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 PvP Mechanics Confusion I am an insanely geared (wraths gems + enchants) Arms Warrior, sub-level 70. I am PvPing all the way to level 85 and I often spend quite a lot of time in each bracket (as PvP leveling is very slow). I have three main problems: A. Dealing With Rogue's Stealth I don't understand how to get Rogues out of stealth. Demoralizing Shout is free but no longer removes Rogue's from stealth (possibly the dumbest bug I have ever seen). I KNOW they are next/near me, but I have no way to get them out. I use Thunder Clap as my only way to get them out, but its' range is horrible. Not to mention it costs rage, and sometimes I see them fade in/out of stealth from vision, but I am too close to charge, and am not fast enough to right click on them to Auto Attack. I can use Heroic Throw, but that has a one minute cooldown. B. How do I use Deadly Calm? Deadly Calm just doesn't have any utility to me. I have so much rage always. My crit chance is through the roof (24%) so I am never rage-starved. The only time I am rage-starved, is when Inner Rage is up and I am spamming Heroic Strike or Cleave. The problem is, you can't use Deadly Calm while Inner Rage is up (which makes no sense), and vise versa. The only time I actually do use it is for Deadly Calm -> Throwdown if say a Rogue, Druid, or Death Knight open on me without letting me get a charge. C. How do I beat Mages, Paladins, or Death Knights without key abilities Mages is a game of logic. I charge, they blink, they sheep, I use insignia, they frost nova, they sheep. At that point the duel goes very downhill since I lack Spell Reflect or Bladestorm or intercept/charge sharing separate cooldowns. Paladins deal so much damage in burst (ironic since in Pre-BC they did the opposite) that I seem to die without effort on their part. I charge, hamstring, defensive stance, and disarm. Somehow, they still deal a significant amount of damage while disarmed. After, I rend and mortal strike, but they haven't even used Divine Shield and I am almost dead. If I ever try to fear and bandage, they have a DoT lasting a minute preventing me. Death Knights are the easiest of the three, but I find myself choosing four openers. I can either charge -> hamstring, charge -> rend, charge -> throwdown, or charge -> defensive stance -> disarm.Pamathsdh13 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 MOP 90 War ability Does anyone know what is level 90 war ability? Kind of strange when panda is 2 month+ away and the 90 ability is not yet introduced. Thank youFuryasaurus2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 PVE melee charge hotfix For what eva reason people complained and had melee charging "fixed" yet didnt fix intercept, and what intercept likes to do if used on bosses that are hanging over the edge or on the edge of a platform is put u either over the edge or in the drink. (IMO as long as intercept doesnt proc a dps boost like [Juggernaut] this bug will stay broken and overlooked)Fictitious1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 PVP Arms or PVP Prot? So my guild has had talk about starting up a RBG group, although there aren't alot of people that seem interested. We run BGs alot of the time just for fun. I've been PVP Arms and I do fairly decent, but I have never tried a PVP Prot build. I'm kind of torn between the two and I want to dedicate one spec to PVE dps and the other to some kind of PVP spec. I feel like with Arms that I don't bring much to the table (But I do enjoy killing things on random BGs with my guildies). Yet I haven't tried PVP prot and I'm not sure if I would enjoy it. Is there any specifics that I should be aware of while "attempting" to spec/gear for Prot PVP? I don't even know prot rotations that well, but I hear Warriors are really good FCs.Swaghound3 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Waffelstorms Secrets *Insider* Ok my fellow warriors, since cataclysm is coming to an end, I will do you the honor of giving you the warrior secret. You're probably wondering why your damage is so low? The key to doing amazing damage is ambition. If your ambition is low your damage will be low. Low ambition leads to low crits and low hits. There you have it, you are welcome my fellow warriors. -WaffelstormWaffelstorm10 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Fury leveling So I want to level a Fury warrior and I was wondering, what would be best to use as weapons until 60? Should I use two one-handers or should I just use one two-hander till Titan's grip? Yes I know Prot and Arms are better for leveling, but I'm a little OCD about some things and I would like to level as the spec I plan to play in end-game. Thank you in advance.Sevell2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Only Took Me 10 Week, But I Got It! I've lost it to bads, and I've had dry spells. But I finally got my Gurth Tonight! .... Sorry just had to tell you guys that =DLaviana21 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 So some of these MOP talents are... bad? T1 - Warbringer. What warrior is going to give up more charges for a slightly longer stun on their charge? Movement is warriors claim to fame and it would seem odd that anyone would give up that. T2 - Enraged regen and impending victory are very similar. My guess is that in the long run impending victory will probably be the most popular since it uses less rage and can be used a lot more if you are getting killing blows/HK. My issue is with Second Wind. In PvE sitting below 35% for any period of time means you are probably going to die soon... 3% hp/sec isn't going to do much. In PvP being below 35% means you are probably going to die soon. This could be useful for soloing old content and just sitting at low HP on purpose but that is pretty limited. Second wind being passive could make people who are lazy take it so that could be its bonus. T3 - Staggering shout. The only time I could see that ever being any good is in arenas or when you have another warrior near you using Piercing Howl. Piercing Howl and Disrupting shout are so powerful I can see any warrior passing on them for staggering shout. The 40second cooldown really adds to the MEH of that talent. T4 - These all seem pretty good and very similar. They all have uses in PvE and PvP. Any could be a good choice depending on what you are doing. Dragon Roars long cooldown seems like it may be to much but the potential for this ability in PvP I think justifies it. Who doesn't want to pick this up and charge into a large group of people in AV? T5 - Ok but seems like its more geared for tanks. Safeguard/Vigilance could be useful in PvP so that isn't to bad. I think my issue is that for PvE DPS this tier is pretty weak. For tanks and PvP its good I would say. T6 - Avatar and Bloodbath both appear to be very good talents. Avatar for PvP and Pve for tanks. Bloodbath (unless I am missing something) looks like it will generally be better overall dps in PvE. Which leaves stormbolt which looks fun and I think is being overlooked. I think this could be a very powerful PvP tool because of the short cooldown as long as DR are a giant issue. That is my issue/worry. Warriors have a lot of stuns and they are going to be trash if they are all sharing DR. My guess is our being kited all day issue could be solved as long as people don't become immune to these abilities. TLDR; Tiers 1-3 need some work. 4-6 look pretty good. Are our stuns all sharing DR and if so could we look into fixing that? Never hear of rogues complaining about this and they can lock people down way better than we can. Did I miss anything in my assessments?Clevenseagal22 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Prot Trinkets? My Prot Gear currently uses Throngus's Finger and Figurine - King of Boars as trinkets, because I haven't found something better yet. As there is literally nothing else I can buy for Justice Points, I wonder if Bedrock Talisman would be worth purchasing? I either lose Parry or Mastery, but I don't know if the dodge is worth it?Tekwala6 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 OP Macro I am getting back into pvp and one of the most fun things in my opinion is builing an OP macro. Just combining all of my major damage cooldowns into one single click macro. Currently I have Recklessness , Badge of Victory and a strength pot. sadly Synapse Springs does not stack with the badge. (i figured it wouldnt). What else should I add to it? Do you guys have an OP macro? What did you guys include in it?Sivirr7 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 How to win with this comp? I'm trying to figure out how to win if you run with a healer/you (warrior) vs Healer/DPS. The issue I have is no matter how many times I use my Shouts, Deadly Calms, and my Charges, I will ALWAYS run out of rage before I am able to kill a healer let alone a friggen DPS being healed when not being focused. I don't run Healer/DPS. I normally don't. But when I'm getting capped or just trying to get guild rep, I find what I can and a lot of the time it's going to be a healer. When I do have deadly calm up and I use it, I can get them down to pretty much 0 hp but then I run out and have to wait for my auto-attack to swing to get some. Any suggestions?Allyprophet6 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Like warriors but hesitant to lvl to 90 Sup warriors. I played my warrior in the beginning of cata and loved it. But seeing how bad they are in Arena atm. Im scared to take my warrior to 90 first. From the videos ive seen and some forum comments, ppl say that warrios are looking good atm on beta. What are you guy's thought on how viable warrios will be in 3v3?Sofakingpro10 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 heroic strike or cleave? does heroic strike and cleave do the same ammount of damage on a single target? been watching the damage from both of them and I can't see a differnce in the damage they doIcyshot2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Hello fellow warriors! I am waffelstorm.Waffelstorm5 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 H Axe vs H Mace I'm sure this question was answered somewhere, but I'm to lazy to look for it so here it goes. I want to mess around with fury, and from what I've seen (Landsoul mainly) those who go fury for the hell of it use the H mace as an off hand, why's this? Wouldn't the mastery from the axe be in some way better then haste? I honestly never played fury so I wouldn't know a damn thing, so anyone want to explain? edit: also what would be stats to aim for as fury? All I know is that you need 12-18% hit, thats about it.Deathtremor2 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 goblin for arms pvp? I am wondering if the goblin rocket jump is huge for added mobility.Dishmayhem7 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 What heirloom should I get? (Arms Pvp) Hey. I am using my old account and I want to make an Arms Warrior and have him do pvp very early in the and start stacking on honor as I level up while doing quests and dungeons when I'm not in bgs. I looked through all my old characters and I found one with enough honor to buy 1 heirloom piece. My questions are which heirloom should I buy first, pvp or regular heirlooms (Ive heard some people say regular is better) and which one will make pvp more survivable (meaning which one will bring me on par with most people I fight in bgs). Thx.Cowmån3 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Arms Vs Fury? Can someone tell me what's better? for 85 ? And starting to gear up and good dps Like give me some info on it Just don't say FURY or ARMS That would be great thanks guys!Warrtard8 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Arms vs Fury pve BETA/PTR Methodss3 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Cataclysmic Gladiator's Greatsword or Gurth? I need people's opinions on this one. What would be better for PvP? Cataclysmic Gladiator's Greatsword or the raid finder version of Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps?Rajmahal7 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 My xmog How does my xmog look? Any improvements you guys can think of? I'm working on the bulwark right now. And what weapon would go good with it?Tinyrush2 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Axe gives more dps? This is a bit far-fetched and they couldn't find any evidence to support it themselves, but they did a test with the two hand cata pvp sword and a two hand cata pvp axe, with the same gems, reforge and everything... but for some reason, out of several tests they did and made sure they end results were the same for all of these tests, they give about 3k more dps on their axe. They aren't an orc so the racial can be counted out, but I am very curious about this..... does anyone know anything about this or what know information may support this?Rajmahal2 Jul 25, 2012