Warrior

Sep 22, 2012 MOP Warrior Concerns. Im really concerned with the new Changes taking place for MOP, especially the most recent updates. Check out WOWHEAD's Talent Calculator for Warriors. Lastest updates on Warriors. BIG ISSUES (Also we arent getting ANY new abilities). 1) Stances no longer increase our damage at all, Whats up with that ? As if we arent already weak. From what ive seen on the BETA rage isnt an issue. 2) Deadly Calm Nerfed, and no longer a specialization ability. 3) Lose Hamstring Root. 4) Lose Enraged Regeneration as a baseline healing ability. 5) We lost far too much Crit again, along with abilities like juggernaut. 6) Our Cool-Downs still suck, MS got nerfed to a 6 second CD, yet hunters are getting an ability which allow them to spam the mortal strike effect with a longer duration, 30 seconds to our 15 seconds. 7) Recklessness is still on a 5 minute CD, and it still increases our damage taken, which it shouldnt. We have to waste a Glyph, which talking to high rated Warriors isnt worth it. 8) Deep wounds damage is terrible, it doesnt seem like its been combined with rend at all. 9) Staggering shout not viable unless piercing howl is our baseline slow. 10) Hidden nerf, Colossus Smash is now only for Fury. Everyone has our abilities but better versions of them. Why arent we getting anything new ? Does anyone else besides me notice these things ? Soo little attention is being payed to Warriors. Just look at our Tier and Challenge mode sets, the Art is pathetic, i dont even want to see how bad our PVP set will be. by PuncturedGannicuz7 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Can I has a buff? I alt this warrior as a raid tank and the new tallents on top of the nerfs just made my warrior a reg dungeon tank lol. I suck at playing this class, why does it have to get beat up all the time to make it harder? Nerf my pally, I know how to play that class. leave this one alone while i can still level. Not raging, just sorta sad =( YAY MOP!Xelpmocoge1 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Help for mop lvling I haven't played my warrior in over 6 months and I don't know what spec is best for leveling into mop please helpMalakass4 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Warrior nerfs please refund my MOP Until blizzard justify nerfing us already UNDER to a previous BETA nerf a month or so back. There is no Justification whatsoever, Please explain why warriors get the biggest nerf out of EVERY class, even next to 1 shot macro mages and Solo BM pet hunter bursting, its just as bad at 90 warriors where balanced, We had a chance, we countered a class or two, now well we dont counter anything again Tell us your design plan for warriors then in PVP please? your killing this class with this hotfix Warrior nergs please refund my MOPOmen24 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Lower level damage is laughable now too =/ Been leveling this toon for a bit. Pre 5.0, was good dps..post 5.0..not much changed really in terms of dps while every other class in my dungeons runs went up in the numbers of 1-5k dps rise. Mostly the casters. Then yesterday, i think, i logged on again, after a long work week, and queued for a few dungeons. My dps was down ALOT. Went from doing around 5k dps..somewhat competitive at my lvl in the dungeons (casters doing around 7-9k after 5.0) to 1-3k dps. I feel embarrassed pulling those numbers. I've been playing this game nearly 7 years and I've played every class loads, and I know which ones i'm good at, warrior is one of them. Now i just look like a total nub that can barely carry his own weight :(. TL:DR -- I feel the pain of you lvl 85s (not playing mine because its on another server and horde and i don't feel like dishing more money out into this game) !@#$%ing about the nerfs....they suck lol.. Went from being ok to being rubbish xD.Googled0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Babysitting Revenge and Shield Slam Watching the CDs of these two abilities to know if I should be using Deva for S&B is a real pain in the !@#. I've tried powa, icehud, macros, etc. but they really don't get rid of the nuisance. Anyone have any suggestions?Torpedo2 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 From a BC Ret pally perspective. Play thru the nerf and stop crying. Nothing was worse then Ret or paladins in general in BC pvp, warriors in season 11 were pretty close seeing as at 2400+ 1% of the class representation were warriors. But sure I've seen some high rated, and even gladiator paladins in BC I'm not sure how everyone else feels but for me warrior is the funnest class I've played pvp wise, and for damn sure am glad I rolled one in season 6 or 7. Sure I had a rogue and mage at 85 in cata (mage being close 2nd for most fun for me), but mongoloid destroying people in pvp just isn't that fun for me. Just wait to see how it plays out at 90. Blizzard hasnt justified the nerf yet and is kinda weird that our nerf came at an odd hour at night. I've never seen a class nerf at midnight before. It could be an error.Extraz11 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Which is a better elf warrior? Blood elf or night elf? I'm considering doing a faction change to night elf. I don't have any problem with a BE warrior, but NE warriors just seem like their own different kind of awesome. Plus they're like a foot taller. And bigger tanks always look cooler. So yeah, any opinions on the matter would really be appreciated. Cheers dudes!Thaladred38 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Why can't I shoot my bow? Hey fellow warriors, I just started playing again after a 3 month break and I've noticed that I can equip a bow as my main weapon, but I can't shoot it. What gives? Do we have to use the throwing dagger now all the time?? I know using ranged weapons was never meant for dealing real damage (mostly just to pull). Yet I find it funny how I can hold a bow in my hand yet can't pull the string to shoot it >.< Does anyone know how? Love, Lav p.s. I will miss shooting lasers from my Thori'dal :(Lavian2 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 GET IN THE FIGHT!! HOW DO I GET IN THE FIGHT WHEN ALL THE CLASSES IN WOW DESTROYED ME!!!! I WANT REFUND!!!!!!!!Gannicuz5 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Warriors: Steady State vs. Transient State When reviewing stability of a system, IE warrior dps, you need to decide what to focus on. The modifications you placed on the steady state of warriors is not a solution to to curb the scaling on the transient phase of warrior damage. To produce the outcome you prefer dampen the transient phase which will greatly allow a better look at what is actually happening in the steady state. In my personal opinion I would much rather see warriors average damage stay relatively high and the damage during CDs be lowered. This lends toward a longer game where more decisions are required to be made. Thus leading to people capitalizing on bad decisions made by the enemy team. TLDR; If warrior burst is too powerful reduce the cool downs, not the overall damage.Weinercopter0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Fury is Broken As of the new patch, 5.0.4, Fury seems to be officially broken. A few days ago, my level 23 warrior was doing around 130-150 average dps and getting BT crits in the range of 300-600. I was excited to see the introduction of Wild Strike today, only to find out that somebody must've screwed up. I tested BT over and over myself, and had a friend, same level, respec Fury to test it was well with the same gear as myself. We both came up with average BT hits of around 50-60 damage. The tooltip for BT says 100% weapon damage plus 88 from your main hand. I think anyone can guess that 100% of my weapon damage is much more than 50-60 damage. Wild Strike is certainly not working properly as well. The average hit for it was around 60-80 with crits of 100-130. As you can probably guess, 220% of my offhand weapon damage plus 42 as described by the tooltip for the ability, should be much, much more than 60-80 and the cirts should be much, much more than 100-130. If anyone has any information, please reply.Hollywise19 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Worlds ugliest warrior? I think mine wins itValun14 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Questing to 90 I think all the other classes are going to laugh at us while they power level to 90 in the mean time we keep getting the nerf bat.Naridios0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Warrior pve/pvp dps~ I am kinda baffled why changes were made randomly 4 days prior to release? Our damaged was moved from execute to other abilities then removed from those abilities. and honestly this has just confirmed what i believe blizzard had been doing to specific classes in the past, most notably warriors. In cata they removed charges, buffed damage. Increased CD on spell reflect. Of course they buffed damage to compensate for the nerfs then after being told they were "op" nerfed warriors damage to the ground. DW guys, be sure we will lose a charge have CD's changed, And to compensate for this they will buff our damage. We will slowly, but surely move to the phase where we lose all our damage in one sweep. Only so many of these "challenges" you have set can be reached before we fall, honostly I am sure many of these other warriors with their manly bearded faces will lay down their dulled swords and axes and go raise some sheep.Crazeyxoxo0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Anyone notice ZERO blue posts, on the recent warrior nerfs?Xisle6 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Its about time you know what im talking about. everyone else gets nerfs but warrior, but now your day has comeJd11 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 best leveling spec just working on leveling my warrior before mop want to know what would the best spec for levelingAggroholic3 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Why backload almost ALL of our DPS? This change confuses me: ... Before people say "you'll be fine at 90"... We've already seen DPS at 90. There have been tens of thousands of iterations run through SimulationCraft. This is obviously not the be-all-end-all, as we see parses pop up on either end of its results, but it's a pretty good baseline for observing class capability. We know where the Warrior specs stand. We've also seen plenty of live examples on the MoP beta servers. We also know that Execute makes up a wildly disproportionate amount of our DPS. The final 19.9% of a fight gives us ~20% of our DPS in far less time. And now there's an average 20% reduction in weapon damage coefficients across essentially all major damaging abilities in our priority "rotations"--reductions that actually take us below numbers that Blizzard deemed "too weak" in the last TWO MONTHS. I'm confused by the notion that Blizzard wants us to do so little damage for 90% of the time a fight is active. Execute makes up such a large portion of our damage already, it's the only reason we were competitive. Why should a progression guild bother taking Warrior DPS now if we're putting out useful damage for such a small portion of the fight? Some clarity on such a distorted damage spectrum would be fantastic. /boggleBroggernaut15 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Honor Anyone have an insight on current honor calcs? I've been patient after watching a couple of bg scoreboards and seeing my honor be near the bottom of the list. So i entered a few more and tried to "be in the action" rather that cover nodes(ie AB) and the result is relatively the same. For instance: just dropped out of AB, pushed LM then Farm and hung there with constant pressure and bouncing between there and BS. The game was quick as we 4 capped them early so relatively few KB's but mid-pack in hk's and upper mid-pack in dmg. - I was last in honor for Ally. What gives? (certainly not scientific but this has been consistent throughout the past few weeks - mid dmg, mid hk's, cover nodes or stay in the action). So i figure i'm down 10% starting out as i dont belong to a lvl 25 guild but cant figure out how it could be that off. I've been playing since vanilla - all classes - so i have a pretty good handle on how to be useful. I notice healers hitting the top spots along with mages, etc. It is AOE and healing depended now or am i missing something. PipePipedream4 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 PvP Combat against a rouge One on one, how do we combat a rouge affectingly? I'm having trouble with them some what.Bulkin15 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 @Friday I WIN!!!!! How the hell is everyone doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! GET SOME!!!!!! Ok....I'm done...Sünderella140 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Throw Dagger granted, warriors have never been great at doing damage at range, but Throw Dagger has potential. any chance this ability can be buffed to do decent damage? nothing awe inspiring, just enough that it won't be laughed at?Chaosidy6 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Can someone tell me how to hold aggro now? Hi, yesterday was my first day tanking after the last big patch. Rend was everything when you wanted to aoe aggro, now I dont know what to do to hold aggro. I charge then I thunder c, then I cleave and then I dont have any rage left, any high dps will take aggro from a mob he is hitting. Kinda hard actually. I would like to know what is the best rotation now for pve tanking and for holding aggro. thank you guysLandsverk10 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 It's me again. Rage Issues + Hit Cap Greetings everyone. i hope you're all well. After the patch, it seems I'm having a hard time keeping rage in dgns and raids. I can hold rage fine if questing, IE doing dailies. but in dgns and raids well MOSTLY dgns I am having a really hard time keeping it.. I just reforged in a bit most Mastery in hopes to fix this issues. Yeah I forged out a bit of crit to accomplish this, but what good is crit if I have no rage to drive it out of a white letter hit. and forged in a bit more Expertise.. BUT the real issue is Hit..... In the sticky at the side of hit I am still over 8.92%, No matter how much I spend or reforge I can not get the hit right. I had close to the right hit, until I got that damn Gurthalak 2 hander. If I get the drop for the other one soon it will drop my hit even lower !Meithreusw18 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 >hotfix breaks sweeping strikes ok blizGoobiplz0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Macrooooosssss So long story short, I suck with macros. How would one macro herioc strike into slam when taste for blood is up. I'm just trying to save myself a button and completely forgot how to set something like this up lol. If anyone can point me in the direction of a good explanation of how macro commands work together that'd be great mmmkay. 2JTwojz2 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Shield Barrier, tool tip vs AP buffs Not finding anything that specifically addresses this, so making a thread. I was fighting a training dummy, and looking at my buffs. I'm noticing that with or without Battle Shout and with or without Blood Fury, the only changes I'm seeing in the tool tip for Shield Barrier are from rage alone, and not AP. Do these sources of AP not increase the absorb amount, or is it a tool tip issue? But it did go up w/Commanding Shout up... (30205 vs 33225)Káhn2 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 New Prot Montage Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA6x0Ya0bCc trailer for my upcoming montage! I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe to have the chance to win 1 month of free wow game timeHaptik0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 No beard = No warrior Does a 5 o'clock shadow count?Gromnash35 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 How much does Blizzard hate Warriors? Point is: They shift the damage from our Execute to other skills, then nerf them. I'm starting (not really starting, almost 100% sure) someone in Blizzard dev team doesn't like Warriors.Zturn8 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 PVP QQ Is anyone getting smashed to pieces by casters and... well pretty much any other class? it just seems that we tickle other classes, who now have at least 3 peels, 2 defensive cds and heals. They gave us a ton of utility but smashed out survivability. I've been cirt on for 75k by 4 different classes in full resil gear. Anyone else having these issues with the current warrior set up? Please help if you see anything wrong with me gear/ spec. I'm working on getting pvp gems so i can maybe hit harder than 8k MS.Dakai6 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Fury Warrior owning in BG I had just finished explaining to my wife that we warriors seem to be a broken class..for my hp seems to vanish before my very eyes in full cata gear vs. most everyone else and, well lets just say I've been trying to figure this out without QQ'ing. Then after a bg yesterday, I noticed that the top killer on the alliance side was a FURY warrior with 20 kills! I think I had two, and a bunch of deaths. Are there any Fury pvp warriors out there that can confirm this edge over the rest of us arms warriors? I'd appreciate the information, am willing to go Fury after I find a suitable second weapon and learn the ropes. Till the beer runs out brothers! Warriors we be.Anuk0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Useful warrior mods? Hi all, if anyone knows of any useful mods for an arms warrior let me know what they are please. Thank youMogato4 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 5.0.5 Dragon's Roar upset Just came back to WoW after a 3 week break, just to find that Dragon's Roar "bug" was not only fix, but nerfed. I really liked Dragon's Roar, but now an ability that had my high hopes will be taken over shockwave. There is really nothing special about the ability now at the moment other than the high damage. I hope this changes to make it more viable compared to the other two abilities in that same Tier.Rordinbar0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 /Mask Ancient incantations where often based within the cycle of reincarnation of the spirit. Some forms of magic intended to mediate passage through the spirit world. Many forms relied upon the concept of the cycle. as a step in daoist thought. The idea of spiritual ties to culture played a large part in those cultures, where the world in dreams was inseperable from the real world. Ancient mysticism governed many eastern schools of thought, where cultural identity was largely defined by liniage to determine a place in that cycle, which existed as a part of the ranks in schools of martial arts. The symbology of the mask to some cultures is defined in those terms. Often made from the clay used to swadle children, it also proved effective as a defense against arrows, or to mislead guards by reflecting moonlight. Though used as both protection and an effective lure, The mask its self took various forms that where often spsific to individual incantation and family liniage. Each mask included a seal, intended to provide spiritual protection. Often mistaken for a makers mark, its function was as a guardian spirit bound to the creation of the individual mask. Concealed by paint, or worn away by time, the function was, to give place to the cultural devision between the world in dreams and the living world; also used to ward against evil spirits. In many ancient mask traditions the incantation was formed to trap the enemy, who had betrayed the warrior. The enemy was bound in thought, through the good deeds, and cultural ties formed in life by the warrior. The process of incantation was designed to ease the cycle of reincarnation to rebirth in a spiritual life. This also served to provide a clear division between a life in war and peace.Dustlight1 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 How much % DPS this nerfed turned to be 4 U ? about 8% straight DPS lost for me on dummy (should be a little lower on raid target that I could had spammed execute).Zouave12 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 why Why is it ppl r shocked at what is robbed from warriors we get the bat every time n learn to adapt n over come never changesWeitz13 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Rate the Warrior Rate the warrior above you on a scale of 1-10. This is just for kicks and giggles. BTW Before you rate them at least check out their armory page, after all you can't judge a true warrior with out seeing his stuff... unless his beard cancels his stuff out :PSeighart145 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Warriors in MoP We get -double charge -20 yard piercing howl -disrupting shout that interrupts all spellcasting within 10 yards and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 secs -spell reflect no longer requires a shield -war banner for 30% crit for 15 seconds for the entire raid I cant wait for expansion :)Ghellscream21 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Still stuck between Arms and Fury for PvE I'm sure most people will tell me nothing is final yet wait for MoP but I just want to be comfortable with my rotation, new macros, and other new key bindings im trying for MoP. Anyway, in most peoples opinion what will be the better well rounded DPS spec of the two. I'm not an elite or raiding for a worlds first in MoP, we are a newER raiding guild who will go at our own pace and skill level. I don't have a preference though either, I love the warrior CLASS not any certain build this was my first ever level capped class and It's mainly all I'll ever play. TLDR: Overall better dps spec. for MoP, Arms or Fury? No personal bias addedGreezyy8 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Warrior nerfs... SO WHAT Oh no they nerfed us yet again(how could you not see this coming?] Don't really care... I don't get any satisfaction from playing anything other than a warrior. Stick with it or cut off your beard and never grow another. Us true warriors will continue to kill maim and destroy. Even if our feet get frosty.Zulbro36 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Warrior in pvp. Its not fine, it is terrible. This post is about the performance of warriors in actual real pvp. Not duels... In most cases you will not have the luxury of 1v1 battles. It is groups of players fighting each other. Getting to my point I strongly believe warriors have the lowest survivability across classes in pvp and need a new defensive ability now. It is acceptable/tolerable to have the lowest survivability in pvp but not by very large margins that warriors have. Alot of players get tunnel vision from playing one character for too long (their warrior for eg). If some of these players would use another character and see how much greater its survivability was in pvp I am sure their perception of warriors would change dramatically. Rogues and paladins are great examples. A good rogue with Preperation should probably not die through a whole BG using self heals only and get many killing blows too. Paladins will survive nukings from multiple casters at one time and come out swinging afterwards. Gotta love selfless healer talent. Warriors relying on their own mechanics will get dead fast. Second wind cc procs, spell reflections, disrupting shout doesn't come close to being viable in pvp. The CD on shield wall is not viable in pvp. Defense stance is the only shining improvement i have seen to warrior survivability in a long time and it may become essential in pvp from now on. Our utility(?) is terrible. Mortal strike needs a buff because there is too much healng in pvp now. I am dissapointed with avatar because it does not boost your defenses.. The only escape mechanism we have is Heroic Leap and (cough) avatar at 90. If things go south there is practically no escape for warriors in pvp. Every other class has some effective way of fleeing. When immobilized/stunned and second wind procs, it should heal you up sufficiently so that when people snare you they do it with a cringe. This could be incorporated into the class so that other classes know that if warriors get controlled too much the warrior will be healed too heavily. If done correctly it would not impact hugely on 1v1 balance. I think it is a must to see Die By The Sword do spell reflections aswell. If warriors are not going to have larger chances of surviving group encounters without using handicaps like pocket healers then they should completely rock the world of their opponents for the short time they are in battlefield. Intimidating shout on a 1min cd was a good start.. Its a shame it almost ends there. Thunder clap needs more work. perhaps it should stay on the ground for 6 seconds and slow cast speed to those standing on the electrified ground. Physical damage reduction is not good enough. Heroic leap should have the mechanics from dragon roar built into it by default. it should be a far more impressive ability than used for mobility. I am glad the damage was buffed but the ability needs more. The Leap should also work as intended.... its very buggy still. Especially in strands of the ancients. More impressive roars are needed that control/weaken/damage groups of opponents. Not banners... It would be great to see opponents reacting immediately to warriors and try to kill them as they enter a fight due to a fear of the warriors ability to disrupt and dismantle their groups defences and strategy. Instead players immediately react and kill a warrior because its easy and gets the warrior out of the way. I think for now arms warriors are ok for 1v1. Their damage is good but Taste for Blood is a horrible passive ability. Blizzard really killed one of my favourite warrior abilities, the elegant Heroic Strike. I thought warriors were going from strength to strength after cata. Introducing throwdown which I loved because it reminded me of the black orc class. But after a few patches warriors were gutted. And worse, the fun factor gone imo because the class moved far closer to becoming based on cooldowns on every ability and no rage management at all. Sadly to me it has felt like most of the "high octane" has gone from the class. I was very relieved to hear slam had become instant cast. The changes to sweeping strikes is great. Shattering throw still needs to be instant cast. Because I love the warrior so much i will be taking it into MOP as my main but it will probably be a huge regret and a big headache. My Pally will be the next option and the changes to ret means its a very enjoyable spec now for me and paladin as a whole is a very competent and viable class in all of its roles for the future. It is a shame i am so hung up on warriors :P The motivation to write this was from the warriors saying the class was fine in pvp. Alot of these guys are duellers. I question the integrity of half these players. Some of them are the kind of player that always wait for all CDs to be up before a duel. And when a horde/alliance raid rocks up out the front of their capital city these guys make sure their pvp flag is always set to "off". They don't tend to expose themselves to much pvp without a large handicap like a pocket healer or odds are drastically in their favour. they are blanketed from the realities of pvp for their class. Most warriors that pug should notice their performance varies drastically with the ability of their team or the opponents. It is similar with other classes but not drastic for them like it is for the warrior. Warriors are too dependent on everything in group pvp and it needs to be resolved. They are not fine. Learn to observer better! I'm sure the token guy who "with no help from other players, never have any survival problems in pvp" will comment here. But they are the minority and a poor reflection of the realities of pvp for warriors. And I would be so bold as to say they get lucky too often or use a crutch that they wont admit to using :P /end rant /end wall of textStørmfury48 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Don't see many warriors Anyone else feel like they'res not many of use compared to other classes? feels like were out number'd by a decent amount wanna know how other warriors think about this maybe i'm just crazy LolYouënd2 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 What is soft cap exactly? Hi all i know this seems really dumb but hey im newb of course and dont know alot.What in world is "soft cap" lol.Curious cause trying to figure out something iv read on forums about when using soft cap on Titans grip for hit is diff iim curious how much is needed and what exactly it means lol.I know alot people peeved right now at the hate warriors getting but i still love mine,gotta roll with the punches ....even if they are with brass knuckles lol.Thanks for answering a newblets questions.Hey and any other Fury info i need to know (apart from the Fury guide up top which iv read multiple times and cant find the titans grip info.) will be awsome.Konda3 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 returing warrior for 7 days returning warrior here "been playing on and off since BC" now playing on a free 7 day pass.i have not played live since early last spring and boy pvp is worse now then it was then. first warrior- damage is low "pvp" i get hit by 40-50k eviscerate, ambushs 25k+, im not even going to touch on how bad priests, mages and locks are right now.there damage so op'ed its not even funny.then add to that there self healing and its gg.then i look at my own attacks like MS,op and slam.these attacks do not hit for even much damage at all.blame it on res or things being "balanced" at 90 and i laugh.sure my damage will scale at 90,but so will ever other class.dragons roar with trinket only hits for about 20-30k once a minute.every other class that i named hits that hard with there rotational ability's. 2nd- warriors have no "grip" i can see no valid reason why improved hamstring was removed,that's just a straight up uncalled for nerf.i have to take shock wave just to have a few seconds on my target.with the nerf to warriors 4set bonus "HL" roots are going to be a problem at 90,because they already are at 85,its only goign to get worse. 3rd- warrior self healing is a joke -60 rage for enrage regen,lmfao.VR does not cut it and 2nd wind could be good but it needs a small buff.add to it a small heal "like the old blood craze" above 35%.like a 10% chance for a 1% health gain on all damage taken. 4th- whats up with casters/hunters having a 40 yard range?its fine but you need to make change baseline 30 -35 yards without a major glyph.really why such a huge difference between the to? 5th- the new taste for blood system needs some work.there are "dead/empty spots" in our rotations.i charge then hamstring,CS then MS followed by an OP.i then usually slam because a 2nd op does not proc often in pvp "or pve for that matter.i then try to reapply hamstring because im waiting for MS to come off CD and have no rage for anything.something need to be changed here,its feels off/clunky. 6th- why do i still have to refresh hamstring that's been nerfed into the ground every few secs?when is blizz just going to allow MS or OP to apply hamstring without a glyph?this HS with glyph applying hamstring is a joke,it needs to be one of our core ability's that we use on CD,like MS or OP that applies hamstring.not a so called rage dump "slam is better" hs. 7th- many warriors and blizz wanted to nerf execute damage and spread that damage out to our other attacks like MS,OP and slam,ect.you guys did just that,then turned around and nerfed those attacks and made them weaker then they were before the execute nerf.this does not shock me because i know how you guys do things over there at blizz.remember i been playing/watching you gusy work since BC.but i would like to know where the nerf is to other classes that are doing more damage then warriors are?also are you going going to revert the execute nerf? "no". 8th- you guys have ruined low level pvp -healers are more or less un kill-able and theirs not even a point of taking a non healing class into a bg anymore.these are a few thing i have noticed im my return to wow over the past few days.nothing that i have seen or read makes me want to play mop.i play a warrior so this is coming from my point of view.a few small changes to the warrior class could bring the class back form its sad sad state it was in during cata,"yes it was the worst pvp class in game". thank you for the free 7 days of game time,but after seeing the recent warrior nerfs,i really do not want to log back in.whats the point?to be even weaker in pvp? as a reminder to all you warriors out there,please never ever ask for warrior nerfs.because warriors will get nerfed one way or another.just take a look at the execute nerf,it was pointless.Zoltarr3 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Warrior Nerf's It is hard to tell how these nerf's will affect warriors once we reach the new level cap come Mists. Since the beta is wrapped up, they are making the final tweaks to class balance. I do hope that once we reach 90 and gain heroic dunfeon and tier 14 gear we are viable as DPS. Right now, at level 85, the changes gutted warriors. Our DPS for the first 80% of fights was the lowest of any DPS class. But once we got to 20%, we could really do some hurting. Execute counted for 20-25% of my total DPS in DS. My point here is that people complain about nerf's, but the class is balanced around level 90, not 85. So while these changes hurt us badly at 85, we have to be patient and see how it shakes out at level 90. I have not played the beta much, so I can not speak of warrior DPS at 90 in the beta. I have my fingers crossed that at the new level cap, things are better.Methyll2 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 nerf warriors but don't nerf bm hunt or mage bumpVilye2 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Warriors nerfed!? is this real life? seriously?Dimaskdd3 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 70 warrior thread (for all specs) This is just mainly a thread for warriors to give thoughts on 70 things. Not sure if it will get any attention, but hey I thought I would throw it out here. So after the course of time Blizzard has changed many things around I just don't know what a good stopping point would be for dodge and parry anymore I used to have them even at 23%. Feel free to post on what people think would a good stopping point would be at 70 before I start adding stam since we don't have mastery.Buddhà5 Sep 21, 2012