Warrior

May 6, 2012 War banner the war banner visual is ugly it should attach to the back of the warrior, this would be cooler. just and idea http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Infinitegde/Warcraft/ss.jpgKalevi1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Do warriors possess magical properties? So i've always been curious as to how warriors (strong, physically powerfull, yet none magical beigns), are ever able to be a match against magical users... I mean, lighting someone on fire, game over... Idc how fast you can run, if your on fire, your ****ed. How do you guys justify this? or is there a part of the lore im missing? Its always kept me from rolling a warrior tbhSkullstomp42 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 So who CAN we beat 1v1? I think the following are crossed off the list: Feral Druid Blood Dk Frost Mages (actually could be all 3 specs of mages) Paladin Enh Sham? Rogues added. Good Huntards added. Any classes that have a better self healing ability than Warriors (Enraged Regen? lmao...) Classes definitely on the kill list: Warlocks? (I've actually had some good win rates against Warlocks. Maybe they were baddies?) Frost/Unholy Dk's. Elemental Shams. Spriests added. Moonkins added. Other Warriors. Any others that I missed? Completely wrong on?Galowway30 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 weapon advice hi after being being tank MS and fury dps for over two expansions I finally got a LFR gurth and went a arms a few months back. Unfortunately I really do not enjoy the arms playstyle :(. Now I have been fortunate enough to pick up a 397 morchok weapon and the agi mace over the last few weeks. Would my dps drop a lot going from 390 gurth arms to 397 morchok/ Morningstar of Heroic Will.Lunos0 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 How to get the helm/shou of the Gilnean Envoy How or what are the shoulders of the Gilnean Envoy. I am trying to get a matching transmog and the helm and shoulders are part of the set.Çorrupted3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Arms PVE Dps I've seen alot of Arms Dps in Dragon Soul. But sadly I have not seen a guide to it I would love to try Arms since i cannot seem to get Fury working for me anymore.Ravenlocke3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Quick rotation question. Hey guys! I'm just wondering, are the only things I do in battle stance starting with a rend and using overpower when it procs?Alayeth2 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 @Saturday Hi friendzRush71 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Prot FC Trinkets Does anyone here use or like Mirror of Broken Images for flag carrying in WSG/TP What trinkets do you guys use?Zrc2 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Elves We look Manly in Conquest gear. /FlexOriellin13 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Fury Normal BiS 4piece or not? well i use mr robot but an ideal item is with hit+crit, every warrior dps loves it, so.. i got every normal DS BiS that i possibly can get, you can look at my armory, but i'm thinking about, i do 25man raid, most of time theres a arms doing colossus smash EVERY GODAMM TIME, my 4piece is almost useless, i guess it gives me only 0.2+, and my t13 chest Colossal Dragonplate Battleplate and my wish normal BiS item is from VP vendor, a dream for every warrior is Bones of the Damned whats your opinion about 4 piece works or not on 25man with one or more arms if you are fury?Zartakuz2 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Stance Dancing Overpower Issue So, I set up macros just like this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082251798#6 Everything works as intended, but I find that if I'm in berserker stance when I see Overpower light up, I have to hit overpower twice to get it to strike. It seems like it's the only ability that does this. It's as if the first press switches stance then the second press casts the strike. Can anyone reproduce this? If not I'll assume I'm doing something wrong.Krilg11 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 PvP Arms warrior needs ADVICE !:) Hello all, I am a Arms Warrior just getting into PvP and was looking for some advice. Could any of you wicked experienced Arms PvP players check out my spec and give some opinions ? Thanks in advace, AurgusAurgus1 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Why is my dps low? Well I get around 22-23k dps with an ilvl of 394. There are people that are arms warrs that have an ilvl thats lower than mine and are doing well dps. Here's my rot... rend coloss mort ovp slam+heroic strike(inner rage) What's the deal? maybe I don't get enough mortal strikes in? Not enough overpowers in? I'm in battle stance 100% of the time. Is that the problem? If it is can someone please post me a new rotation please?Tonytime13 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 How to better my DPS? I am at about 18-19k dkp currently. What part of my gear/sockets can i reforge/reslot to pull a bit more?Unclepockets1 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 help with pvp tactics please! Ill start by saying I just started playing pvp content seriously about a month ago and have only had over 4k resilience for a couple weeks. Id really appreciate some sound advice from experienced warriors regarding a few things in particular. -Hamstring. It seems like it never actually holds the enemy in place as it states. Im having difficulty knowing whether I have one hamstring up, 2, none. Are there any recommended addons that make it easy to track hamstring? -Spell Reflect. I have no idea when to use this! Well I mean it should be used right before an enemy's big damage cast, cc etc. Any recommendations on how to clearly see what an enemy is casting? -Intervene. I hardly use this and I know I should utilize it more. Any macro recommendations for how to use intervene efficiently? -Targeting. Just in general what are the basics for aquiring a desired target/ switching targets? Alot of times I find myself trying to click on the enemy I want to be attacking and having no luck, tabbing sucks too. In arenas with GladSA it seems a little easier clicking on the enemy display. -Landing hits. So I am in melee range and me and the enemy are doing this stupid run through eachother wow dance, I am spamming mortal strike and it is not hitting! Yes I am facing the enemy! I guess Im looking for advice on effective movement technique when we are actually fortunate enough to be in melee range. Thanks in advance for any tips. I am committed getting to the point where I can kill things in pvp. Right now I am far from that place. So far pvp consists of me running in slow motion or sitting frozen watching my health go down and hitting Defensive CD's. Once in a while I do well, actually maybe get LTTS stacks up throwdown Reck, pretty good burst potential. It seems like whenever I do have any success there just happens to be some highly skilled healer right next to me dispelling/keeping me up.Schmuckle2 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Prot warrior need advice Look at my character and tell me what I could do otherwise. Besides that I'm havin issues with huge mobs, by the time I rend a hunter or ranged class pulls aggro from me because I did not get thunder down in time. My aoe taunt has a huge CD what else can I do to maintain big mobs? Any help would be nice.Selist17 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Why is my dps so terrible? I have item lvl 389. I have all ruthless or better pvp gear. I know I am using my skills correctly. What stats about my gear are not helping me? What should I be reforging? ThanksBelamis8 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Warrior's vs Blizzard Another post from the eu forum. Just watch the video. It's an old video, but it's about the current state of warriors in PvP. No more spoilers http://youtu.be/mG3uvnXYQ-oNoxwind2 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 /cast Heroic Leap NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE ITS A LEAP WHY DO I NEED A PATH /facepalmOwmyfeelings26 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Best warrior race? Worst? I'd have to say dwarf is #1. The worst? Well, none of them are really terrible..... Gnomes are a little bit too small, but other than that, I can't really think of a bad warrior race. Saintbeckman97 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Tanking talents in MoP? Can anyone in the beta comment on what they think is the preferred build thus far? I think it's fairly straightforward from a tanking perspective, except I am struggling with the tier 2 talents. All of these are our "healing" options, and each gives me ideas of how they could be useful. Thanks for input.Zkorn0 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 DPS: Arms or Fury Not long ago swapped from fury to arms cause a guildie swore to me that arms was putting out better dps and it did, now im hearing alot about fury warriors again. I raid.... Whats the way of the warrior?Exthelthior31 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Question about expertise and askmrrobot Hey all, just trying to figure out my reforges and everyone says askmrrobot.com is the greatest thing ever, so I'm giving it a try. I have ran into a problem though. Right now my expertise is at 24. If I ask mrrobot, it says to reforge and take even more AWAY from expertise. I do not understand this. I always thought it was a main priority to get expertise to 26, so you could not be dodged. Am I missing something or is the "godly" mrrobot wrong?Boagrious11 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Getting bored of human How is the draenei self heal?Is it 20% of base health or 20% of total health?Getting a bit bored of human and want some change, thanks for replies =)Borrawin13 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 is my transmog pro? not trolling. i know the shoulders obviously dont match.. but can i get away with them? i never got t11 shoulders so can i sneak past with these until i can farm for my t11 shoulders??Namkcah8 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 The warrior and the Naga What type of skills or macros should i keybind to the naga o_o? I have no clue just now making a warrior.Pheníx8 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 @Friday First @day thread finally! Not much to report about WoW-wise, waiting for MoP so I can reroll as undead. Stoked that this semester will be over in 2 weeks. Had a bittersweet day for my sports teams though. Cubs gave up a 3 run lead (suprised?) and lost to the Reds in the 10th on a walkoff. T sizzle (Terrell Suggs) on the Ravens tore his achilles during a workout session, said the average recovery time is 11 months, but he wants to be back midseason at the latest. Thunder are up by 24 on the Mavs right now, 1 quarter to go. Go Thunder!Robishi159 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Heroic throw can anybody tell me why this is on such a long cooldown timer? 1min really? is it that deadly? is it because you can kill somebody with full health in 1 throw? I don't get it, most of the time it does around 6-7k dmg so what gives?? I know the talent makes it deadly but how bout you add the tooltip this effect can only occur(silenced) once per minute. Wouldn't it be nice if it had no cd so you could keeping spamming it while every other class locks you down and kites you from full to 0 health?Wildhuntress9 May 5, 2012
May 4, 2012 Addons for keeping tabs on rage? Can anyone recommend me one? Bit of a pain to keep glancing at the top of my screen every couple of seconds with my warrior. :-/Seyl6 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 BLF vs CotFD I wanted to to know whitch is better when it comes to single target fights. Such as Ultraxion or Morchok. Keep in mind im talking about heroic versions, not normal or LFR. Thanks in advance ;)Clóud1 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 I want to be a ....soul!! Sup warriors!! I want to optimize my dps and become Zyliansoul. I recently switched my 2nd spec to arms and I have some chances to dps now in our raids, other tank being a dk (easier to heal in fights like Yor’s and Hagara). So basically I would like your help. Other than mining that could be switched to jewelcrafting and trinket that could be better, do you see anything else that could be better?? Reforging / gemming. I just saw my expertise could be lowered a little too. I don’t have logs to show my rotation and such but when I’m looking recount after fight my 2 top abilities are mortal strike and overpower which is about right, correct me if I’m wrong. I also installed power auras 2 days ago to track my enchants and my buffs to time them with trinket and reck. On madness (LFR) I end with about 60k. Still, I watch Landsoul HM Madness and he’s toying with the 90k, that’s crazy!! I guess it’s normal to do more dps on the heroic version of that fight due to AoE on the adds while fighting the big tentacles…but still, that would justify 30k more dps!?? I must be missing something!! Help me!!!!!!!!Zylian9 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Is MaxDPS.com a good site? Should I listen to the website? If so, then the VP trinket is better then the Creche of Dragon. I find that odd, but I'm not going to argue with it. Do they take into account 4 piece bonus set?Shokks7 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Sunder Armor or Devastate? Should i use Devastate completely in place of Sunder Armor? From what i have read so far this the case, but can someone tell me for sure and explain. Because from what i can tell Devasate doesnt generate threat, the damage from Devastate creates the threat. Anyway what are you high lvl tanks doing in this case?Yukonblu5 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 [Warrior] replace lvl 87 talent w/ Phalanx Did some duels on beta and it seemed that every class has pets. Warlocks have regular pet and wild imps and Grimoire of Service Instantly summon a second demon, who fights for 30 sec. Hunters have their pet and level 87 stampede and can summon crows. Paladin can summon a guardian. Mages have their pet and mirror images. Shamans can have feral spirits, fire and earth elemental. DKs can have a ghoul and summon an army of the dead. Priest have shadowfiend and guardian spirit. Druids have treants. So War Banner aka totems seems boring and unoriginal. I think warriors should get Phalanx. A phalanx is an ancient Greek rectangular military formation, usually composed entirely of heavy infantry armed with spears. You can summon four soldiers dressed in Onslaught Battlegear carrying the Bulwark of Azzinoth. Most of the other spells summon pets that do damage, maybe you could choose what they do, either they could throw their spears or they would raise their shields to defend the warrior. So that way Phalanx would be good for pve as a defensive cool down or a dps coold down, and the same for pvp. So would rather keep War Banner or have Phalanx ? VOTE BY POSTING BELOW WHICH ABILITY YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE.Kilozilla17 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Just got Cleave Hey, guys just got cleave, and I was reading that you can macro it to other skills.. If so which one do I macro it to ? And if you have cleave specific macros, can you post them ? Also, my new rotation for AoE would be: Rend, TC, Cleave, (Repeat) and heroic strike for focus dump ? Felthorn20 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Stance Dancing I was tooling around with the idea of making a Warrior, but I'm not sure I understand the concept of stance dancing. Do you have to change stances? How often? It is kinda like the Paladin Auras?Encowmonic3 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Dragonborn Shouts. Helmet. Dual-wielding. Dragon killing. Warriors can be any race(I think) and gender. Admit it. You guys are Dragonborn.Cynris5 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Impale Givin my current gear...is it possible for me to survive the impale on madness? I know I know...need belt shield and trinket....working on it. : DVerucion3 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 PvP Weapon or PvP chest? Hi all. I'm debating whether to get my Cataclysmic PvP weapon or the Cataclysmic chest piece. I recently acquired the raid finder version of Gurth which replaced my Ruthless two hander. I'm thinking I should be good with this weapon for now and just go for the chest piece. The weapon would require that I cap points this week and get an additional 300 conquest to buy it. I can however get the chest now as I have enough to purchase it. Any suggestions are welcome!Wership3 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Which spec is easier to dps as. So I've been getting this toon geared up as prot, and I've ben thinking about getting a dps OS together. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which spec, fury or arms, is easier to dps as, if either one is. I don't mean which spec has higher dps, I don't care too much about that, I jsut want to know which is easier to do decent dps with. Thanks.Waylard6 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Why do I perform so poorly at Ultraxion? I feel I pull respectable numbers on pretty much every encounter in DS. I consistently have low performance on Ultraxion though. Last night was my worst night so far and was the first attempt I've done with heroic ESS. A whopping 32-33k DPS. What am I doing wrong?? Can someone look at these logs and explain where I'm failing at this particular fight? http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nwhudhf1r8hg4n9m/dashboard/?s=4528&e=4734Sojou8 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 The buff to warriors that is mandatory Make sure you rally with me people, make sure your voices are heard. Warriors on next patch will receive a passive magical resistance buff, much like the barbarian buff in Diablo II. This will enable us to swallow the frostbolt shatter 60000k crits (20000 absorbed)Wildhuntress6 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Macro Question Can you create a macro that charges at the target then rends the target in one click?Mythradites4 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Need charge macro please i want a macro that when i click it i cast charge(wile in def stance) then it casts battle, then i click it and i intercept and then it casts defen stance? i know it can be done theres one online that does something like that and even changes icon to what your using,,,can soneone please help meHitichi1 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 warriors in mop are warriors looking good in Mop? or should i play my warlock?Rendmehard7 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 @Thursday Hopefully people like, actually show up to raid. If not, I am going to work on some apps.Rush257 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Tier 3 Warrior The Dreadnaught (tier 3) gear or any other Tier 3 gear should not be able to be transmogrified it was only in the game for a short time and then got rid of so for the past few years now just before they took it for Wrath to come out and changed the gear. It is unfair to those people that could not get that gear that other people should be allowed to use it. Take the Corrupted Ashbringer for example everyone that could use a 2h sword would want that but only a handful of people could get it, its unfair to those that never got to play back then. Any other tier set you can still get in the game except the tier 3. Blizzard either needs to get rid of it for transmogrification or add it somehow where people can get it!Alelrolexion11 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 No dps? lol Okay, so I did arena with a holly pally and our opponents were a DK and lock. We took the lock down EASY within a minute but then we were stuck fighting the DK for 15+ min until we gave up XD. The DK had about 170k hp and I don't know much more about him except for that. All my hits were parried or dodged or did no damage what so ever. Sometimes I would get "lucky" and get him down to 90% health and then it seemed like he would just heal. I would like to know how I can beat a DK as an arms warrior and how he took almost no damage from my attacks?Astermorn7 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 Addon for keeping tabs on CS? Looking for an addon to keep track of colossus smash effect.Philandros10 May 4, 2012