Warrior

Jul 16, 2012 @Sunday Had a pretty awesome time with the fam this weekend. Headed back to PA tomorrow, woo driving. Also, ended up ordering a different laptop than the one I mentioned before that was better for only $200 more, and I got a free xbox 360 out of it. Yay for being a college studentRush49 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 The Undecisive Warrior I've posted here a couple times, wondering to go fury or arms. I enjoy fury a bit more than arms, BUT (before you quote that line and go /thread) I want to help out my guild in heroic DS. We don't have issues with berserk timers, but I wonder if increasing my dps by going into the better spec would help heals by killing boss faster. So my main question is: Is fury good enough to down the later heroic bosses (Hagara, Boat, Spine, and Madnesss) if everyone else pulls their weight, or is arms the only way? If it helps, my weapons are Gurthalak for arms, and two Hands of Morchok for fury.Zidux9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 GC doesn't want warriors to push buttons ... Okay, it's not quite as bad as the title implies, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who remembers Fury at the start of Cata. I was also pretty sure that standing around for 2 GCDs here and there when Bloodsurge and Raging Blow weren't active was regarded as poor class design. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why it would even be desirable to go back to that. Especially since the goal of most other DPS classes seems to be filling every GCD. Fury's degeneration, at the start of Cata, into an endless slew of Bloodthirst and Heroic Strike spam made the spec monotonous and boring. It would seem to me that not filling every GCD would probably produce the same result. Thoughts, comments?Steelkhor1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Fury dps how is fury dps compared to arms?Bahzinga1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Tanking Coold downs whats up with warriors not having a short CD to reduce damage. Pallies have divine protection and DKs have anti magic shield but what do we have?Madcash2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Suggestions? So I have an 80 warrior. I love playing Prot in both PVP and PVE, but I can't get into the warrior DPS specs. Arms has a lot of fun tools but its a little boring to play in most of PVE, and Fury is alright but the lack of regular charge drives me nuts. Has anyone else been there, and how did you get through it? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thundahstahm0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Strategies For Gearing Fast Hello. I need advice from my more experienced sisters and brethren about gearing quickly. I reached 85 last night. My guild will be attempting their first DS run on 07/21. They'd like me to be part of that. What is a good way for me to reach the ilevel requirements for the raid without resorting to PvP gear stacking? Is there a fast, efficient gear path? I'm not looking for BiS gear. I'm looking for gear which is adequate for a prot/arms warrior to equip in DS which I can obtain quickly. I will be gemming and enchanting the gear prior raid. Thank you all for your time.Tridyna8 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Bring back weapon specialization as mastery make the arms warrior mastery different based on your weapon. swords= gives a 17.6% chance to get an additional attack increased by 2.2% per point axxes=increase crit chance and crit damage bonus by 8.8% increased by 1.1% per point maces= reduce armor by 26.4% and increased by 3.3% point of mastery all the numbers are the same ratio as the origional specialization. and scale according. this would imo fix warriors. if you want to crit more go ax but you loose the chance to get an additional hit so it compensates, want more armor pen back go mace. like what you have go sword. nuff saidAciddbath16 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Warrior or Pally for new pvp toon Once I hit lvl 60 with the toon I will pretty much just being doing pvp/bg's. So I pray tell, which would you all choose based on current patch notes and near future patches? I will probably either play Prot pally or prot/fury warrior Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I've never really had a hulking, face smashing melee toon before.Bkdoorkilla4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Pretty sure it's my gear but... I hit like a limp noodle in pvp, but I keep hearing PvE is really OP in pvp circumstances. I'm going to gear this toon up for pvp eventually, but as of no i don't enjoy it cause even the lowest of classes can kill me 1v1 in pvp. 99% sure its cause I have no pvp gear, but I'm confused by this "They have pve gear, they profit" thingBlktoothgrin3 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 What was the highest Attack Power you had? Just a fun thread I guess. (Buffs included) What was the highest attack power you have ever reached? What was your hits? What was your highest hit you ever hit? (PVE or PVP)Çorrupted15 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 80 Twinking Help/Advice Needed Hello Forums! I am making an Arms/Fury 80 twink warrior. I wanted to see what you all thought of my spec and if you could recommend me anything in the way of glyphs, macros, rotations, strats, gemming, gear not bought from the pvp vendor, or other general advice. Thanks everybody ^_^Imperix6 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Is it worth doing 2v2 now? I'm not planning no becoming a 2200 rating warrior this far into the expansion with the new one coming up so soon. But I still try to do arenas and rbgs just because I would like to have a decent rating and some extra conquest points to spend. The thing is, I've seen so many good warrior comps for 3v3's but can't find anything good for 2v2. I'm full cata with full str gems and I'm sitting at 4880 resil. I go into an arena with my feral friend and I just get destroyed, doesn't matter what class it is. Hell I was fighting a very under-geared blood dk and he was actually doing some good damage on me. Everyone just seems to power through my enraged regeneration like it's butter and the only thing that I think keeps me up longer than 1 minute would be if I used Retaliation and/or Shield Wall. I think for warriors, if you run with a healer, it should be good. I've ran with some before in 2v2 but unless they're attacking me, my rage will quickly go away until my auto-swing hits someone. For the most part, I can do pretty well 1v1. Some classes I have trouble with but nothing that I can't do very well against or even beat. But the issue is, I think everyone if they see a warrior, they'll attack you just because they know the situations with warriors. I know that warriors will have their shine in MOP, and I'm anxiously awaiting for that expansion to be released. In your own opinion, does anyone actually think 2v2 is even worth trying to go into with a warrior?Allyprophet7 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 @Saturday WIN. Also, I loved legos. I hate Minecraft.Clutche83 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 My Arms stance Dance Macros and Tips! Keep in mind, stance dancing is only a minor dmg increase, and only a dmg increase if you are around 100ms latency or less. Also, i wouldn't recommend if you are under 20fps. Yes I realize this is my shaman im posting on, but the battle.net UI isnt working for me to change the character im posting under, don't worry i do have a warrior XD BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! To stance dance you must duplicate your action bars for both stances so you will be able to swap back and forth without really noticing it. Also, if there is a macro that i left out, you can simple just change the name of the spell on one of mine to fit your needs. [Bladestorm] (you can also add /cast sweeping strikes for some increased burst dmg, but i prefer more control) #showtooltip Bladestorm /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /cast Bladestorm [Charge] (cancels bladestorm) #showtooltip Charge /cancelaura Bladestorm /cast Charge /startattack [Colossus Smash] (13 and 14 are your trinkets) #showtooltip Colossus Smash /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /startattack /use 13 /use 14 /cast Colossus Smash [Execute] #showtooltip Execute /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /startattack /cast Execute [Mortal Strike] #showtooltip Mortal Strike /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /cast Berserker Rage /startattack /cast Mortal Strike [Overpower] #showtooltip Overpower /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance /startattack /cast Overpower [Rend] #showtooltip Rend /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance /startattack /cast Rend [Slam] #showtooltip Slam /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /startattack /cast Slam [Thunder Clap] #showtooltip Thunder Clap /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance /startattack /cast Thunder Clap [Whirlwind] (useful in some situations) #showtooltip Whirlwind /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance /startattack /cast Whirlwind [Deadly Calm] (cancels Inner Rage) #showtooltip Deadly Calm /cancelaura Inner Rage /cast Deadly Calm Bonus Macros: [Disarm] #showtooltip Disarm /cast [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance /startattack /cast Disarm [Shield Wall] cancels recklessness #showtooltip Shield Wall /cancelaura Recklessness /cast Shield Wall Tips: -You can also stance dance as Prot, but i dont have any macros for that, due to it only being useful for execute when boss is under 20% and your not currently holding aggro. (you can also switch weapons to your dps weapon during this) -You can add extra AOE damage from using heroic leap, then using bladestorm -Some don't know, you can use heroic leap, then charge in mid air to have initial dmg, plus rage from charge. I hope you enjoyed, leave comments if you like, im honestly just posting this for a friend but figured someone else might benefit.Belwär4 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Bladestorm macro. Right now im using a macro that when i cast blade-storm and when i cast it , it also casts sweeping strikes. does sweeping strikes actually take effect and make the blade storm deal more dmg or am i just wasting itÅion8 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Which Horde Race for Warrior? I'm leaning towards the Cow mainly because of the Orc hunching over, Goblin is tied with a close 2nd to Undead.Soulcal33 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 prot warrior in mop they getting bumped back up, or will they still be weak?Baridd5 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 How do I make a thunderclap macro? I want to make a thunderclap macro that demo shouts and then thunderclaps after. How would I go about doing this?Furytime1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 @People who name their toon swifty EL OH EL!!!!Bôrra5 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Why I think we Warriors have lost our power. The Beard Gods have become very very angry with us. They have to put up with the whining prayers of the PvPers of "LET ME BEAT ROGUE/DK/MAGE/SHADOW/RETS/SHAMANS/PALADINS/HEALERS/PALADINS" and "MY CLASS IS A FAIL, I'M NOT MEANT TO BE A RBG FLAG CARRIER" and the confusing prayers of the PvEers "ARMS OR FURY??????" and "B&T OR INCITE OR EXECUTIONER" The Beard Gods I believe are also VERY upset with our allowance of the Blood Elves into our culture. In the past I have ventured to the Warriors of the Horde most Holy Site, the Burial Obelisk of our True Warchief, Grom Hellscream. There I have heard whispers of tales of glory and valor from the past, tales about some of the legendary Warriors of time, Broxigar the Red, Kilrogg Deadeye, and even those of Alliance warriors such as Anduin Lothar and Jarod Shadowsong. When I have visited this site in recent day and have heard no tales of glory or valor, or stories of old. I have heard anger, bickering, whispers of dread. Warriors, we must revive our faith in the Beard Gods power. We must not disgrace our source of the fury and rage that overtakes us on the battlefield. We must cease to disturb the Beard Gods with these petty inquiries and incessant whining about everything. We must return to the day where being a Warrior was a symbol of skill and strength not that you just are one because everyone seems to be one. In closing my brothers and sisters of the Beard. I have heard rumors of an ancient land surrounded by mystery and intrigue. It is said that the place in these rumors is the mythical home of the Panderan and their martial artist way of life. We must keep to our faith in our ways my siblings. We must also rekindle our faith so that the Beard God"s will once again sing the tales of Valor and Glory and the songs of old. If we stray away to much farther I'm worried that we will forever be forsaken by the power of the beard and we will all be destined to follow this "Light" and become Paladins. That can not happen. Thank you my siblings of the beard.Takeshì9 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Teir 13 set bonus question First off, I apologize if this has already been discussed/asked. Now I was just wondering if it was worth abandoning the set bonus from two pieces of raid finder tier 13 in favor of the valor point pieces. The pieces in question are the helm and chest pieces. I have a feeling it is, but I just thought I'd get some feedback.Cirick0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Warrior Animations Ideas/Improvements So Everyone knows the MoP Beta is currently in progress and Blizzard are creating a ton of content. Maybe they will see this thread and take this into consideration. Firstly most of the warrior animations/Special effects consist of some sort of red effect or fire around your character. - These animations are fine but don't really show any real massive effects or 'wow' effects such as a palladins zealotry or other kinds firstly I think in my opinion warriors need a total new revamp on our animations and special effects the swinging of the sword is the same as a palladins swing and it shows no real major diffrences when rending or slamming the enemy we need more stylish strikes such as the animation for the sprint ability would follow the sword when your attack your target showing that you are being attacked by a warrior. The enraged effect has a good idea in the beta with the glyph where you catch on fire. This is fine and looks decent. We need the glyph of blazing intercept for charge also this will make the charge ability not look like a weird version of sprint the sound for charge is fine this will suffice. Alright new abilities in MoP I am well aware that this is the B E T A But I do know that blizzard will probably not go back to animations they already created in mop and change them once they just finished creating them Avatar - Atm you turn larger and a weird metalic gray. WTH? I thought I was a avatar not a rock. A suggestion from another player was to make the avatar kinda like the warlock demonology where you transform into a deamon but in this case a larger vesion of your self but blazing on fire or somewhat similar to the thing in diablo 3 for barbarians like Shamans can transform into many elements but wth we transform into a giant metal man? Storm Bolt - what the hell is this animation you hurl a small hammer at a dude and it stuns them for 3 secs. Add some lightning chain animation and change it from blue to like red lightning give it some feal for it so it looks powerfull. Blood bath - Looks ok at the moment not sure what else to add to it only just get more blood into it. Dragons roar - Looks fine right now but the sound shouldn't be like the sound of a taurens war stomp something scary like a warrior just scared the !@#$ out of you and the earth just jumped you yards away Bladestorm - Looks ok fury at the moment is bugged or they havent changed it yet as you only spin with one sword out. But that should be fixed and I think they already know that. Main thing I want to see in MoP Is warriors actually being a unique class and earning those buffs so RBG'S will accept Arms Warriors in other then a warrior being forced to be a FC in RBG's Which is quite unfortunate for players that are professional at arms. Anyway everything here posted was whilst MoP Beta was on. So everything could change comment below if you would like to add any suggestions.Karmadin5 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 prot sticky disagreement So I'm mind blown. This toon is just xferred name.change blah blah armory broken anyhow. This toon was the Main Tank for my icc guild and since I've kept playing.g it. Main is now a blood dk. I don't get why its advised, maybe its not updated, to keep shield block on CD. 20% magic dmg reduction doesn't last the duration making me want to save for high stacks of bolt on Yorsahj. Zonozz high anger Heroic hagara assault Warmaster 2 sunder low HP High amalgamated stacks for magic reduction and block. Most current fights really benifit from saving it as a CD of sorts. Maybe I'm just missing the reasoning. Anyone care to shed some light here or is it just simply "the way"Irstar4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 You favorite Victory Speech! When I have a 17-22 KB match in a Random Battleground! Or have a 8-0 run in arena! WHAT do you think of as a warrior! what is your favorite victory speach! MY number one victory speach is from the Cyrus Warriors speech! the warriors 1979 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9_pZ85zIQ&feature=related Listen to it all!!! feel the energy! show us your victory speechMalychlap8 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 @Friday MINE. Zon'ozz is being a @@*!. Ball spawned directly underneath him. Wat. :| Edit: My first @day start. :DDaros172 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 MoP Classes I have 3 lvl 85 warrs, and a warr will always be my main, but i want another alli char so im gonna roll one on my friends server, so the question is what classes are looking good other than warriors? Ive pretty much played every class and have most at 85, this is mainly from a pvp standpoint.Erosqt0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 warrior in mop? so my main is a lock, and wanted a melee... been playing and deciding between rogue and warrior... my warrior is now lvl 12, and rogue 7... warrior has been fun, rogue has actually surprisingly been bland to me so far even tho its just the beginning... not feeling it at all yet... but everyone says rogue over warrior, because apparently warriors are suffering right now?? so my question is are we gonna get sweet new stuff in mop? or is this not true and i shouldnt worry... also warrior over rogue? good choice... im new, just curiousGrazley7 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Wild strike graphic Does anyone playing fury on the beta know what wild strike looks like? I would love if they brought back the whirlwind animation to our rotation, like in vanilla and TBC.Mercer1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Transmog questions Ok so my brother is a warrior like i am.. he is more geared than i am becuase i have not played this toon in a long time. he has a very nice transmog set which he is all green. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Haldirr/simple i would like to somewhat match but in a different color. i would like red but other colors would be fine too. i dont want the exact model as his but the way he did it with all green i would like mine with all red or a different color. id prefer red. if anyone can tell me some gear that i can get and they match that would be greatAdgala2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Twilight Sapper Macro I dont really know much about macros, so help me out. I basically just want a macro to target the sapper and if its up, charge it. But I dont want it to blow charge if one ISNT up, so I can spam it and charge to them the second they are target able. Thanks!Tizy16 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 prot warrior so everybody tells me go arms, but i focused first in prot... I hear that warriors are alot weaker as prot these days? Is that getting fixed in mop and also how do we compare as tanks to feral,pally, and dk (overused cough)Baridd4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Warriors and the Beta! I'm loving the changes I've seen for Warriors on the Beta. I haven't experienced them myself, but have seen videos and seen the talents, read about them more in-depth, etc. My question is whether the Beta is still open to join and if it's possible for me to request an invitation as well? My second question, which makes this appropriate for the Warriors section of the forums, is how does the Warrior community feel about the changes to Warriors? Good, or bad? Thanks for taking the time to read over this! :) <3Remthor0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Arms or Fury PvP? Just coming back to the game after about 2 years, so what does everyone think? I've noticed that mortal strike has gotten nerfed and fury has gotten a 25% heal cut.. This throwdown ability is new but you loose 2 gap closing stuns, bladestorm seems as BA as ever :P Imput?Chodester16 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Spec'd Into Arms & Now Lost Hiya fellow warriors! I spec'd into Arms for PvP and I went to set up my bars when I realized I knew nothing about it (harharhar I should have realized that earlier). I read the stickied guide and used the search bar, but didn't really find anything all that useful. I'm at a total loss what our priority system/rotation is. Can you guys help me out please? I'm just tryin to get the basic gist of it....I have no clue what to use when or anything lol PS-Can you actually type out the ability/attack names? I dunno any of the Arms shorthand lingo. Thanks!Dymuno6 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Need Some advice Prot Just need you all to check out my character and let me know what I am doing wrong. Granted this guy is only 361 IL and I have Pally 380 and wow so easy for my pally to hold aggro, put out a ton of damage and pull aggo back to me if I lose it. My warrior 6k damage can hold aggro most of the time but its a pain in the tail to pull aggro back to me if I lose it. I normally Leap in and do shockwave, thunder clap, rend, cleave, then thunderclap again to spread rend. inner rage and spam cleave and revenge for mulitiple targets. thanksBaghdaddy6 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 constructive criticism. As the title describe criticise my spec gems glyphs enchant etc. Please include reason why what I am doing is wrong or not best for peak performance, an estimate of what dps I should be pulling with this gear would also be nice, currently maintaining 30 k dps on raiders training dummy self buffed, is that about right?Somechords3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Something amazing has happened to Warriors I've been messing around on the Beta realms. This isn't going to be an in-depth discussion about the strengths and weaknesses of the class, and that's not to say that there aren't any problems or that there aren't any numbers tweaks that need to be done, but something has happened to the Warrior class come Mists that I have been waiting for since, well, forever. I've never had it in me to play my Warrior seriously. For the first few years I played this game, the whole concept of tanking was, frankly, frightening to me. Traditionally, Fury Warriors were one of, if not THE most gear dependent DPS spec in the game. I never thought of the Warrior class as something I'd like to play end-game at a serious, progression raiding level, so the gear that was available to me has always made me feel a little disadvantageous compared to other classes in similar gear. The levels of hit rating available to me never allowed me to reach those awesome Heroic Strike/Cleave GCD spamming levels. The damage on the weapons available to me just didn't add up to much. I was always this big, scary-looking Orc in bulky plate armor dual wielding two massive two-handed weapons, but felt like I hit like a wet noodle. So I had always retreated to Arms as my go-to spec, which has been raid-viable for less overall time than not being raid-viable. When I started my Warrior way back in TBC, being new to the class, and still a relatively new player, I asked experienced Warriors how I should spec for leveling. It was a nearly-unanimous response: Fury. I simply never could understand why they felt like this, and after a decent while struggling to enjoy my Warrior leveling as Fury, I eventually tried out Arms and was surprised at how unpopular the spec was - especially after the introduction of Taste for Blood Overpower procs and the damage buff to Rend. As a Fury Warrior, while leveling, it would always frustrate me to no end when I would constantly miss my white swings, and thus, always felt too raged starved to actually do anything. Without annoying stance dancing, which eats up a lot of rage, the only Charge mechanic Fury had was Intercept, which accomplishes the opposite of what I always liked about Charge to begin with - a way to start combat, from a bit of a distance, with guaranteed rage. Even at level cap, once I began to enjoy the Fury spec more while beating up target dummies, there have still been some pretty big quality-of-life issues I had, all relating to the previous issue. While in dungeons and raids, starting combat as a Fury Warrior has always been incredibly clunky to me. Even if I started a pull in Battle Stance, I rarely could even utilize Charge - as soon as the tank would pull, I would be put in combat and locked out of using it. And to be perfectly honest, simply walking into combat as a Warrior is simply no fun. Due to the very nature of rage, if I couldn't start combat with a Charge, and my Shouts weren't available, I'd have to start out with autoattacks, waiting for rage to build up a little before I could actually do anything. Once I did get started, it was hard to sustain appropriate rage levels, especially in AoE situations. I quickly learned that, without having to manually right click an enemy or put my autoattack on my action bars, I had to macro every single one of my abilities with a /startattack line. Especially my point-blank Whirlwind, which requires no enemy targeted (thus, if I'd kill an enemy I had targeted with Whirlwind, I'd simply not have a target anymore). Compounding on this issue is that Fury AoE has been in a weird place for a while now, to the point where all I ever felt comfortable doing has been using Whirlwind on cooldown and dumping excess rage into Cleave. For the longest time, I simply felt like Arms was a much more reliable spec while out questing and doing dungeons and raids. All of this has changed, though. And it feels amazing. Though the following simple changes apply to every Warrior spec, I personally feel like they've made Fury a substantially more enjoyable spec, more-so than the other two Warrior specs. - Charge is usable in all stances, and can be used in combat by default. - Bloodthirst (as well as Mortal Strike and Shield Slam) generate rage instead of costing it, making rage generation much more reliable. - Fury AoE has been brought back to something more similar to your typical rotation. In Fury's case, replacing Wild Strike with Whirlwind and Heroic Strike with Cleave, plus your level 60 talent choice (which, by the way, I also LOVE being able to use Shockwave as Fury). As a Fury Warrior, it simply feels good now being able to Charge into combat, hit Bloodthirst, and know you'll have the Rage to keep going, without necessarily needing ridiculous levels of hit rating. So I just wanted to take a moment to thank whoever made this design changes. I actually enjoy going out questing as a Fury warrior now.Krogdar2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Last swifty video In his last video swifty talk about MS, Overpower and Slam nerf in PTR. PTR notes don't say nothing about this. someone knows something else? Sebasutian11 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Warrior Damage Mitigation So I'm having some issues taking damage. I've tried too many different specs/ench/reforges/gems etc etc and can't seem to get my mitigation to a place where I don't see my health dropping so damn quickly. Nobody really complains about anything but it bugs the hell out of me that I have to rely on my cooldowns so much sometimes. Just wondering if any of you are having issues with this and how you're dealing with it.Voraad1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 ARMS PVP MACROS Hey guiz, can someone list some helpful Arms Warr pvp macros for me? If anyone is interested I can post my Huntard macros in exchange which I got from a very high rated player from an old guild. Thanks!Swagtothemax2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Requesting advice please. I was curious as to how I looked to start tanking 10m normal DS. I can handle LFR fine save a few scary moments (probably due to some mechanic ignorance) I also have a few questions for the masses. 1. As far as geming is concerned. Is it entirely necessary to gem strictly mastery until CTC cap? or can I fudge a bit with puissant/fines to gain an extra 3k hp? 2. Trinkets? Ask Mr. Robot is all over the place with recommended trinkets. I know this is probably a setup issue.. but last checked Indomitable Pride and Veil of Lies were top for a CTC/Stam build. Any suggestions? 3. Other then the obvious (spell reflects on zon'ozz and yor'sahj, rallying/last stand on black phase and tough slime combos, and shield wall on berserks and impales) what are you guys using and when? Tricks appreciated. edit.. I know I'm not entirely enchanted, but the enchanters on my server are nuts. I do what I can without calling China for a loan.Twan5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Too much hit? I've read in several places, Strength > Hit to 8%> Exp to 26 > Crit > hit to 27% > master > haste for Titan's Grip fury. Well, I have been following this to the letter with my reforging priorites. I am constantly reforging excess haste and mastery to try and get my hit up. My understanding is that the more hit I have, the less rage-starved I will be. I never forge crit into hit though of course. Well right now I am sitting at 20% hit and I am wondering if it is really worth it to have it that high. I am quite comfortable with my rage generation and don't really feel like I would benefit too much from so much more hit. Should I just leave my haste or mastery as is?Extrasolar47 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Returning Warrior - Help on Gear Selection I have just returned to WoW after about a year and noticed my main has 4000 Justice Points and 3600 Honor Points to spend on upgrades. I plan on hitting PvE mostly this run until I remember how to play efficiently again. I was hoping to get some input from some of the more seasoned warriors about which upgrades to buy immediately so I can be more effective right off the bat in 5 and 10-mans (and up my iLvl to do newer content). I figure I'll focus on DPS gear for my fury spec and grab tank gear later. Is this wise? Last time I played there was a shortage of decent tanks, is this still the case? Should I gear up Prot first and work on DPS gear later? I have nearly as much fun playing either spec, but DPSing was always so much less stressful. As of now (just based on preliminary number crunching) it appears that purchasing Legplates of the Molten Giant/Gauntlets of the Molten Giant or Legplates of the Molten Giant/Giantslicer from the Justice Quartermaster and ring/ammy from the Honor Quartermaster gives me the biggest boost in str/crit and other high priority stats with minimal reforging. Am I missing something or am I perhaps unaware of some new, easy to obtain items in the content that I have yet to explore? As I said before, I am just returning to WoW so go easy on me, I'm still in the process of relearning stat priorities and doing reforge math. Any help on this inquiry would be very much appreciated.Wyrmslayer5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Warrior T14 Love the set - one small change that I think would have looked cool. Bring the chain up to the nose piece to connect and go with the black out cheeks and red eye's. What do you guys think? (quick photoshop attached) http://i45.tinypic.com/fml75x.jpgBuldozzerr10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Fury vs Arms Wondering what I'm doing wrong.. Arms on a 85 dummy I pull 25k and fury around 15k. Is the gap that big really? I have read the rotations etc and I'm not asking about my gemming/enchants assuming that it would still have a gap for arms and fury. Any advice or ideas?Jetisonn11 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gladiator warrior 3v3 Vids (3+ Vids a week) Yo some might know me some may not. I recently rerolled US servers from EU and have been able to get alot of 3s footage as a huge array of comps. So basically ye i make youtube vids check them out it's mainly warrior 3v3 vids as a ton of diff comps with and vs alot of glad/r1 level players. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqvvaW825Q Warrior,Spriest,Hpaladin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqvvaW825Q Warrior,Lock,Druid www.youtube.com/ayraswag My US armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Ayraswag/simple My EU armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/%C3%81yraswag/simple Feel free to ask me any questions regarding specs/talentsAyraswag0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 4.3 Survivability TIPS - EXTENDED In this guide hopefully I can successfully get your toon to survive longer in combat against all classes with help of a few little macros. ----------------------------------------------- Intro: Currently in 4.3 Warriors have been nerfed for the survivability which made warriors a onslaught type of character one which kills a player uses victory rush and charges onto the next player. This is a very bad thing for us as in arenas we usually arn't the first to get the kill or the last one to hit the player and get that killing blow. So there are some tricks we can do for surviving long enough to see through to Mists of Pandaria. This is a simple Defensive Stance macro this will give you a small damage reduction as soon as your in the stance and with a shield equiped you can feal free to apply shield wall or shield block, or even reflect some of them mages nasty spells. /equip (enter 1h weapon here) /equip (Enter shield here) /cast defensive stance /stopcasting Then create the macro /equip (2h weapon here) /cast Battle stance /stopcasting - I like to use these macros on the spell bars which are near your Enraged Regeneration or other sorts. Usually when we are enraged regenerating, We wish to not take as much damage as we can to get the full effect of the Healing, So simply saving that throwdown or fear can help alot. Also here are some tactics against classes Palladins - You may want to Disarm a palladin when he pops Zealotry or a simple fear can suffice palladins zealotry is a very distinct move either making their character turn red or a large aurora around their character, Remember Do not blade storm until they pop their imumune shield or you have a throwdown stun on them but don't BS until their trinket is on cool down. Hunters- Peircing howl Peircing howl... This is a must and using a simple macro with charge-hamstring can help alot vrsing a hunter and always be aware where a hunter will place his frozen trap. A charge wont stop you from getting frozen so be carefull when you are about to press that charge because it could just make you dead. ALSO when charge and heroic leap heroic throw are all on CD. Please for the love of god use the macro above switching to defensive stance then switch to your main weapon when you are about to charge/ engage in combat again and also spam your peirceing howl we always want to get the speed advantage over any caster. Warlocks- Try and fight a warlock near their teleporter be cautious of a warlocks seduction but never trinket it, Warlocks have 2 types of fears a instant fear and a casting fear, Trinketing a fear is useless use berserkers rage to get out of a fear which is a great advantage for warriors which I love. if need be trinket when you are cc'd and the warlock is trying to gain health a good lock will always keep haunt and unstable affliction on you, These moves are always going to be on you when haunt ticks off it will heal the warlock with the damage it took so if you are in defensive stance when warlocks are kiting it will help you gain a good advantage on the lock. Death knights - Currently a Death knight is not a difficult class to come against as they have little to no CC's and only have slows which we can charge out of and heroic leap out of so it's quite easy tactics on a death knight but you must be carefull you may wish to fear a dk when they pop their bubble this is a green large anti-magic shell which can reduce your damage significantly. What you want to do is fear and begin making your way our of the death knights range ready to Charge into him again and try and get your burst off. applying improved hamstring on a death knight is a swell way to go. Shamans - Currently shamans are a strange class to fight but somewhat 'squishy' You may just want to re-read the hunter guide up above if it's elemental but if it's enhancement you will want to just fear when the shaman pops it's dogs, keep demorilizing shout on the shaman at all times and slow the shaman as you may want to think twice after letting a shaman run up and down your character with them flashy animations. Also a frost shock will last for a small amount of time and will most likely be useless to enhancement but if they are wiling to kite you the whole fight you will most likely have charge and heroic leap off CD. Druids (boomkins) - Simple fights depending on the player you are vrsing firstly they will pop their shrooms most likely all 3 in one spot they are standing in, If you can fear them out of the shrooms or try and make them leave the shroom pile. If you can't do that just simply tank it out in the shrooms or use defensive stance at the begining then apply hamstring on the boomkin as much as possible DO NOT BLADESTORM WHEN A BOOMKIN IS BARKSKINNED. This is extremely low damage if you do this. Also always counter a cyclone if you can, this ways boomies can heal themselves then go cat stealth and get a good angle on you.Karmadin2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 @Thursday VICTORY.Clutche139 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Need Warrior help I have decent gear and used to do alright on this character, but i always see other warriors with same gear if not lil better taking on multiple people and handling by themselves which is something i can not do with this class. my mage i have no problem keeping control of everything but on this guy i just start to panic and smash buttons. any tips or links are appreciatedKeranky8 Jul 13, 2012