Warrior

Feb 29, 2012 ReforgeLite is Reforging Mastery? Arms Ok ive been using ReforgeLite for a while now and it has done an excellent jobs with my reforging. All of a sudden today however it started to want to take from my haste/crit to reforge to mastery, none of the numbers have changed, my mastery value is still lower than my crit value in weights. wtf is going on?Lycosis0 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Recent Bladestorm Problem!? Is it just me or is bladestorm, having an issue where it'll ROOT you in place if you use it at the same time as a root would land? Much like if you bladestorm an inc CC you immune it and are temp stunned for like 1 sec but this seems to last like 2-4 seconds. Anyone else experiencing this?Veronyka5 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 ctc confusion So i'm a little confused about my ctc. As a warrior i have shield block, which adds more block, so should my ctc be maxed before or after shield block? Im also wondering when to start using stam gems. Obouldawsme8 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 Trinket: Creche V Bone-Link Ok so from all of what Ive read it seems Creche is better on single target and fetish for AoE, but my question is: Is this true? Blf has such a low ICD and good proc rate against the Creche's bleh icd and great crit. so any type of evidence for this?Møza3 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 prot stance switch and rotation,offtank time I"m a tank with this guys. But let's say i'm in a fight and my stuff is dead and i'm just kinda a terrible dps for a couple of seconds while the other tank in the group is the meat shield. I'd like to stance change and hit with a bit more power. 1. What stance? 2. rotation? 3. macros to swap out shield and stance for a 2 hander and back?Wabrin1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Suggestions on specs for a noob warrior. Im a new player and im thinking about making a tauren warrior but I dont know what spec I should make him for easy and fast leveling. So I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions.Sylben1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Gurth 403x2 tg or Morch 410&397 smf? First off yes I know Fury is not an optimal raid spec right now unless it's heroic spine which i'm not even close to anyways. So... as the above title implies these are the only weapons I have atm and am wondering if I should be flopping to single minded fury with the morch weps over my 403 gurths. I was thinking of waiting to flop to moch weps until i get at second 410 but not quite sure if I should just make the change today. 2nd unrelated question -Still practicing arms in my spare time with stance dancing and actually doing worse. Do latency issues make stance dancing sub-par in arms? If that is the case should I just be sticking to battle stance during raid? Thanks in advanceYazia2 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Trinket choice. License to Slay v. Varo'then's Brooch Hit on LtS will be reforged to crit. Hanumir0 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Anyone Else? I am having a hard time playing my Warrior these days. -They have the least potential in the game as far as PVP is concerned; with the exception of flag carrying. -We now have a broken spec as well. Fury is a second to Arms in DPS now, and is not viable in PVP. Besides dual wielding big two handed swords and looking like a bad ace... Why is fury even there? I could extend the list, but I am sure everyone of forums is aware of our poor state. I have a 85 Hunter, Feral Druid, and Death Knight as well..... I really wish I could just play my Warrior and not have to hope MoP saves the class and character I have been playing since Vanilla. Anyone else having problems staying loyal to their Warrior?Alexander21 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Warrior OP? Whats up with the warriors and the amazing auto charge every 12 sec. I mean they need to make it 20...Jambos38 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Should i use my 4p T13 or what i have?? Arms i currently have the tokens for my head and shoulder in my bags , haven't used them yet. My current head is the VP and shoulder is the non set LFR Drop. Is the 4pc worth the gear downgrade?Lycosis5 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Need help Quick question I'm in a ds10 man group and i usually do about 24-25k dps on bosses and last night there was a group recruiting for madness, so i joined because they wanted a fury warrior, So they explained the fight the me and we downed all 4 platforms and got to the head and got it down to like 7 or 6 % and my dps was at around 27-28k for the fight and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how that could happen when all my attacks special ones were hitting for crits around 32-80k and naturally i got kicked for low dps, and then i was talking to my friend who was still in and they killed him next attempt, they 1 tanked it so i feel like the reason we wiped was that, and was wondering also if it was nesscary to kick me? Edit: and we still had 5 mins till berserker on the fight it just makes no sense to meDrinn5 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Cs proc addon any 1 know a addon that will track the proc from arms t13 4p don't want to overlap my cs'sBrewed5 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 What is the best ally race to play warrior? I was thinking wargen but not really sure?Cobbles11 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Leveling & Learning Curve If I am starting to level a Warrior with Prot for extra survivability and queues for dungeons, then wished to DPS later at max level, is the learning curve for DPS hard? A friend was over playing and I have admit it seems a lot harder than pressing a few buttons for Ret.Elewood11 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Prot Ultra Gear So, one of our tanks is going to be missing for part of this week and I'm going to step up and fill that roll for H Ultra. So, assuming that I don't get an upgrade through BH or LFR this week and this is the gear I have to run it in... What would I be able to drop for DPS gear? In this gear I get to CTC cap once I'm fully raid buffed, elixered, and food. I was thinking it would be safe to drop both of my trinkets for my Eye of Unmaking and my H BLF, but I would like some of your inputs as well.Ochron1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Please hot fix warriors....this is really bad Blizzard, come on. You've done it before plenty of times. Why don't you hotfix right now?Branen47 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Warrior Wish List 2(?) Saw this on the Warrior forums thought I'd do my own. Enraged regeneration 3 minute CD down to 2 minutes. Spell Reflection down from 25 (20 if glyphed) to 20 and 15 if glyphed Blood Craze you have a 10% chance to regenerate 5% of your total health for 5 seconds (the buff is 3% to 5%). Second wind 5% healing up to 6/7% healing. Heroic leap On landing the Warrior dazes targets around him/her slowing their movement by 10-20% for 3-5 seconds. Inner rage - Reduces the rage cost of heroic strike and slam by 10-15 for 10 seconds. Deadly Calm now for Fury warriors but still has the same affect. This is just what I would like post what would you like :) ~OrangeOrangeness3 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Warrior tank stats Hey guys, i have now 14 dodge, 18 parry and 52 block, should i go for 15/15 dodge/parry, 50 block and then aim for stamina?Seuporco3 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 question about heroic leap! yesterday i had a discussion with another fellow warrior player on my friends list, his pvp experience is higher then mine, so i wont knock him on that, but when i brought up how warriors aren't amazing in arena, he called me stupid and said we are great. i told him, chances are if you replace a warrior in any comp you might get better results, he said no way. i brought up the charge/intercept, heroic leap change, and he scoffed it off and said heroic leaped helped us even more then charge or intercept. since you can heroic leap onto stuff in arena, is what he brought up. no remarks about our utility or survivability or slows. i for one dont like hleap very much since the ground has to be relatively flat, arenas usually are but all elsewhere oh man if i cant hop that soda can on the ground. he said i dont know anything about warriors in arena and that we are perfectly fine, i said we are okay but we have issues, he said there is none and didnt really say why. did heroic leap help us more then i think? and is it better than the charge intercept combo? Cedrona4 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Bonelink trinket for pvp Okay, if I was human I'd use it without question but I don't know if it's worth using over my burst trinket or not. ( I was using skull ) I've seen it crit some squishies for 20k and I have also seen it noncrit for 3k on opponents with a harder shell. I'm using the one from 10man.. what do you guys think is better? So it comes down to a trinket with passive str and a proc that can happen 1-2 times a fight, depending on the length of it or a use trinket on a short cd to burst someone down.Crosell1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Slight tweaks to the spec I've personally been trying to weigh things in my head, and run numbers my self but I failed at doing so. So I ask now, anyone ever think that maybe the "cookie cutter" build isn't the best thing ever? I mean BC really isn't that good, the HoT of it is barely noticeable and usually ends up in the over healing end of things, Shield Specialization just seems to be a waste to put 3/3 in, and warbringer isn't really necessary unless your dps is finishing fights in 12 seconds and your getting to the next mob in those same 12 secs (plus you can still leap at the next mob). So does anyone else feel like the "numbers" aren't exactly right?Tanknshank3 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Warrior Glyphs and Stats trying out this warrior, was curious as to what glyphs others would recommend for pvp. also what should be my secondary stat be as arms spec?Dustybones1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Tanking stats I was just curious, ive heard a few things out there about how i need my block, parry and dodge percentages to add up to a certain number to make it the most effective. Could someone explain this to me and tell me what i need to look for?Tichinde2 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Warriors are in big trouble. If by some freak chance these latest patches and tree are released we as a class are about to go up in flames and become the worst class in WoW history(Though this season may have already engraved that). Arms- As it stands is a joke of a spec. Our damage will not make a person flinch unless we are backed by incredible stats on our gear and our surviability is ROFL funny.Italin4 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Lack of warrior desirability in pvp WALL OF TEXT INC. Recently in cataclysm, per patch, warriors have either been nerfed or left stagnant, or given abilities that don't solve any of the classes current major underlying problems that aren't actually caused by the class but rather by the re-designing of other classes, First off, The csmash nerf was huge, yeah It needed to be nerfed but so did all of the other armor penetration mechanics in the game (find weakness for rogues used to be 30%, now its 70%, come on thats more than csmash is, is more consistant, and flatout better as a talent), What should have been done is csmash should have been removed and the damage loss be moved to abilities like heroic strike that either warrior talent tree can benefit from equally, and make warrior armor penetration a flat constant to make warriors more competative in arena (because GG Csmash got dodged is not a good reason to deal up to 25% less damage on a rbg tank or specifically feral druids), in turn rogues armor penetration ability should be moved down to about 40% armor penetration for the damage to remain balanced, second, warriors have no cc which limits rather drastically any type of *need* for a warrior in a rbg or arena, rogues have blind & sap, feral druids have cyclone, death knights have stuns and if frost have hungering cold, the warrior fear breaks off of less than 3000 damage and DR's with every other fear effect in the game, I'd be happy to see it become a 5 second horror effect (NOT FEAR!!) so that when I fear someone I can actually maybe CC something for a few seconds rather than have it break or DR instantly and be completely useless for a 2 minute cooldown, third, warriors completely lack viable defensive cds that are any good under pressure, the basic problem with pressure in arena and even rbgs is that you have to maintain it, which as a warrior going defensive means losing all pressure because shield wall effectively reduces your damage dealt by about 70% while you gain a minimal benefit in comparison to its extremely long cooldown, Feral druids get BOTH barkskin (20% damage reduction GLYPHABLE to reduce chance to be crit by 25%) and Survival Instincts which is a 50% damage reduction on a 3 minute cooldown regardless of what form you use it in, the fact its usable in either form makes absolutely no sense in regard for the fact that it is meant specifically for tanking purposes since it doesn't feed off of the cooldown of barkskin (survival instincts should replace barkskin when talented into feral, if you think it hasn't been done, look at rallying cry- it triggers the CD for Last Stand doesn't it?!), and as an overall avoidance completely cripples any counterdamage you can do to a agility stacking DPS, even with 5% expertise, rogues have evasion,combat readiness, (combat readiness totals out at 50% damage reduct for 20 seconds over a 2 min CD, come on) and dismantle, let alone the fact that they can stun (soft cooldown of 14 seconds) and incapacitate you (on a 6 second soft cooldown), we have enraged regeneration on a 3 minute cooldown big freaking whoop, it heals for about 60k HP over 10 seconds, feral druids bearform version is better since it is ragebased rather than enrage based and completely unconditional otherwise and shares the function of Last Stand untalented all rolled into one regardless of whether you specced into any *tank* talents as feral, rogues get recuperate which costs 5 combo points lasts 40 seconds and talented regens 35% HP on NO COOLDOWN over 30 seconds at up to 3.5% Hp/second which is about half of what enraged regen does on a 3 minute cooldown, 3.5%hp/3 seconds, for it to be balanced with enraged regen (which per 3 minutes is 36% HP) recuperate would heal for the same amount wouldn't it? wrong, at a 180 second cooldown on trigger, you get 6 recuperates off, which means that you are regenerating 210% of your HP bar over the time a warrior gets regen back up, really?, the biggest statistic I could show you is the arena junkies leader board, showing the highest rated teams internationally, the last time I counted, there were 46 teams running a rogue on the front page of 100 teams, only 3 warrior teams overall (which should put up a big !@#$ing red flag immediately that something is horribly wrong, if it made sense over 10 classes you'd see a minimum 10% representation per class) but warriors currently in the higher end are at a 3% representation to a rogues 46%, and this isnt even counting feral druids or dks in this statistic, the characteristics of warrior teams and rogue teams have been similar but you know theres a problem when they specifically choose a rogue over a warrior every single time without failure just to the fact that its completely inviable to run a warrior in modern arena settings, I've personally been spamming the darkspear tradechat for a 3v3 for the past 2 months, so far no good comps...Gulmogru21 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 God is real! Ghostcrawler, Warrior Buffs Inc. JK Check out our pet store for cool dragon mounts. ~~BlizzardVerac0 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Reforging Question Hey guys, i decided to try out fury after a long while, and seems to have reforging issues. As you can see in my armory my expertise is currently 25/28. Could someone explain to me why do i have 2 sets of them? I also cant get my expertise to be 26/26 is there anyway to balance both of them? I just cant seem to get my reforging right Thanks!Nayako2 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 AT HAMSTRING AND WHY. BLIZZARD. why are you leaving us like this, today i did arenas against rogues, Feral druids, and man!!! is so awesome how i got them at 20% but here is the funny story, even thought I kept hamstring up! they still got away, because my damm hamstring still slow by 50% against rogue priest! rogue and me where killing each other healers! but when I am about to kill theirs, they run to me slow me to 70% hit me like a truck and I can't do nothing at all!!! it is just frustrating. edit(while I am at 70%, all the preist do is run away, LOS, and LOL at me we are not asking for dps buff we just want out hamstring to be equal to other. the only thing holding me for switching to SWTOR is because I enjoy playing wow. edit2: sorry for all the misspells and what noT! I know my spelling make peoples aye bleeeeeeeddd. buff hamstring. please.Lastkiller7 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 @Monday "The early bird gets the worm." Also, I hate Mondays.Undeadxface110 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Do you still pvp on your warrior? Every day is just full of QQ threads about warrior pvp, im curious how many of you still pvp on your warrior or do you play an alt for pvpRecks4 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Critiquing Could I get some critique on my gear and talents ? It seems to be ok so far but I was wondering if there was anywhere I could improve.Toomuchrage0 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Something to Think about It’s been my experience that when they mess with warriors we don’t get worse, we find a way to get better because that just what we damn well do around these parts. Think about it. In patchs/expansions long gone.. When they decided we hit to hard with TG and they nerfed us? What did we do? We came back to top the charts in raids hitting just as hard as before. When they added time to charge what did we do? Macroed for intercept. When they took our mace spec from us what did we do? We came back with an axe. They took shield slam from prot pvp what did we do? We became the most annoying players in a BG. When they took ArP what did we do? We stacked the strength baby that’s what the hell we did. In this patch they’ve taken more than any other time I can remember, I guess we’ll just have to come back better than before. Take a day and !@#$%^, it’s the Warcraft way (mages are also prone to this) Tomorrow or when next you log in warrior up and take your sword or your axe or your mace (or your staff if for some strange unjustifiable reason you’re wielding a staff) and go burry the pointy end into the nearest cloth bastard you can find. I don’t care if they kite you, I don’t care if they dot you then bubble, or heal or CC you, but make them fear you... (not in the warlock fear spam type of way but in the “I respect the fact that while I can kill the warrior, I know if I let him hit me more than 2 times I’m fuked kinda way.) We have few weeks/months till MoP hits and we can actually use our specs to the fullest. Keep in mind that as an arms warrior you don’t have one of your major attacks. Imagine if they took Execute from you when WOTLK came out, well that’s what you have to deal with right now. Bottom line is this: As a warrior you’ll always be knee dip in the shyt finding a way to face foes who are better than you with nothing more than your weapon and your wit. We don’t have the benefit of a bubble or a castable heal. You get one shot at doing something and because of that you learn to do it efficiently and correctly the first time. Now go destroy something.Bonerot1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Regarding All Warriors... I think I speak for ever Warrior when I say that Warriors are not the same as they used to be. Having played my Warrior in Arenas and Battlegrounds, I've noticed how dependent they are on other classes (this makes them very difficult to play in Arenas especially). This, in my opinion, takes a lot of the fun of playing this class away. Having being nerfed continously, I would like to ask Blizzard's staff if there's hope for Warriors in the near future; say a buff or two. Thank you, GarthorGarthor4 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 2 globals before the fight "starts" I realize the warrior forums are saturated at this point with how warriors are lacking atm, but I wanted some responses on the issue of opportunity costs for warrior abilities. As it stand currently, When i engage a target via Charge (for example) I need to apply 2 essential abilities in order to A) have a better chance of staying on the target, and B) Start my damage rotation on said target. Those two abilities of course are rend and hamstring. In a PvP environment where speed is ke I need to invest 2 globals plus whatever latency in order to START the engagement. This is not so bad if we apply this to a ranged class, but When I need to stay in melee finding 2 globals back to back without using any sort of CD to keep them in place is a huge disadvantage. Charging at a target creates a scenario where in most cases I have to choose between the two and either way it requires me to come into contact with my target for a second time in order to have my essential debuffs on the target. I will not suggest fixes or whatever, but I am curious as to how warriors feel about this and what they do to cope with this problem. This problem is most pronounced in fights with: Mages Rogues Hunters Warlocks EDIT: I need to clarify this is strictly speaking about PvPDraganovich13 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 @Fbvelox Over 40 bumps in 2 days, you gotta lay off the coffee.Zuhd1 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 any tips for soloing trial of the champion? Im just trying normal right now because thats where the drops i want are from. I know it can be done if you constantly switch horses. When you are jousting the group of leaders, should i just get a charge in and then switch? Thats the only part that gives me trouble. You can just stand there and melee the first groups no problem.Marston4 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 @Ezoma - Spirestone I would like to thank you, and your class, for being the biggest moustache toting sex gods to walk the earth, and restoring my faith that not all people in LFR are terrible and have T-Rex arms <3Arklite10 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Deadly Calm Macro. Just wondering how I should be using Deadly Calm? Right now I got it macro'ed with my trinket, but I was wondering about recklessness as well. Do most people use them together or separate? If people wanna chime in with how they line up DC, that would be great.Balgar5 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Heroic Strike or Slam for Arms Hello guys. Quick question, which one is better to dump rage? So far i like slam, seems to pull up higher numbers then heroic strike. Here is my rotation; Charge -> Rent -> Berserk stance -> MS -> CS -> Slam, then you smash MS when ever CD is up and CS following by slam in between CDs, seems to be working for me, or i'm doing something wrong? New to arms, use to be fury all way.Zverushka13 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Sweeping Strikes - Single target question. I can't seem to find the specific answer I'm looking for after the searches, but is there any benefit at all in using Sweeping Strikes on a single target? I've heard how Bladestorm + SS adds 1 (or was it 2?) extra attack from Bladestorm on the same target, so I'm wondering if any of the single target skills have any extra effect as well? I only save SS for AoE, but if there's something I'm missing out on it adding more single target DPS, I'd love to know. Thanks for any help!Ellyidol14 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 nerf warriors pls ok so yea, warriors are too OP, i just crit an under geared mage for 5k with mortal strike and my bleed ticked for 1.7k crit, we need nrefs maybe make reck damage taken something like 500%, make all our dmging abilities that do % dmg reduced by 100% and we survive to long against rogues and its to easy to kill mages, we have ridiculous DPS and when we go defensive in arms we still put out to much pressure, fix this, im practically soloing 5s!Pelinal6 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 This is the warrior forums. Look I understand we are getting a nerf and it may or may not be needed but for the past few days every time I get on the forums i see every thread is about how were getting nerfed and how every one and their mother is pissed about it. This is the warrior forums not some cry until blizzard gives you special treatment forum. There are a few posts out there that are worth reading that are about the nerf. But they provide information and not a bunch of tears. I'll play my warrior through every nerf no matter what unless it gets so bad that im getting sat out of raids. I can still top dps charts in raids if i bust my ass. But most of the time I dont care if im doing the most dps. Its nice to be at the top but thats not always gonna happen. Im fine just pulling good numbers to help my guild progress through content. So instead of crying so much stop posting so I can actually find threads worth reading. All this QQ stuff is getting really old. If you dont like the gameplay dont play the game.Soulisvalor33 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Question about fury warriors So i have a level 68 warrior and i'm extremely excited about getting titans grip. My question for you is this: Am i excited over nothing? Also, is it decent dps pre-85? thanks in advanceAdmiration0 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Arm Warriors SLAM yes or no I am finding that my slam misses more than any other ability. In one BG I had a 33% miss rate where others are around 5%. I am also finding that its damage is lower than my others. In the end are the extra points for slam worth it. My data is incomplete since I have just respected for it and have to learn to play with the extra move. Grekkas3 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Tier 13 My favorite Tier by far. Thank you for giving me this gift. Arkylon10 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Are my stats right? My melee stats? Speed - 3.55 Haste - +1.42% Hit chance - +5.02% Crit chance - 7.77% Expertise - 11 Mastery - 10.52Çorrupted3 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Great first LFR run. Did my first LFR on this character yesterday. It was awesome to say the least, besides one person trying to kick out all the other warriors who weren't even last DPS. I assume he was just trying to win the drops, other then that it was great. I won 3 tier tokens, a trinket, and a ring. Gurth dropped, I probably would've lost my mind if I won that as well, but I'm very happy with what I got. Now if only I could get a weapon drop from the Twilight instances.Gorchuk10 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 My dps is bad. Can I please get some help with my dps or lack threreof? My rotation is charge > rend > cs > ms > overpower and slam on a priority basis. Mortal strike / overpower gets priority over slam. I also use deadly calm on cd and recklessness when required. I also use bladestorm for aoe dps obviously. I am hit capped and exp capped. I am struggling to get more than 12k dps on dummies and not much more in dungeons, I know I'm missing an enchant or 2 but 12k is embarrassingly low, and I've been told I should be pulling at least 18-19k with the dps gear that I have. Can an experienced arms pve warrior take a look at my setup and give me some advice please? Let me know if any more info is required, I'm at work and had to rush this a bit. :\ edit: not sure why my prot gear is showing up in armory, I am logged out in arms with dps set equipped >.< and yes, I know I still have a tank ring on. Working on that :pCletas8 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Tanking Threat Troubles Hello everyone.... its me Serkoid... I was just on my way back from tanking.... last time I tanked was in 4.2 and now I decided to try it again, in 4.3.2. So I finished all of Dragon Soul, and I have no aggro problems against DPS, but my other tank.... oh man I have a field day holding aggro from him. Yeah yeah I know, aggro is increase, same with his tho, and what I dont understand is, in 4.2 I was the one stealing aggro from the other tank without even taunting I had to stop DPS to let him pick up aggro... Now I have troubles and have to taunt ever 2 seconds with Vigilance.. So if anyone has any help Id highly appreciate it, I looked at the tank guide here and it didn't help. And the tank Im having troubles with is a prot pally, and Im a prot war.Serkoid8 Feb 27, 2012