Warrior

Jun 24, 2012 Gurthalak or Cataclysmic? I have the LFR Gurthalak right now, should i go try and get a cataclysmic weapon or try and get a normal Gurthalak or Heroic one? Is the resilience worth it?Caligold11 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Slam spec Vs HS spec What are your thoughts on each. (Slam has nice damage with SLx3 + Cs + Reck + on use pvp trink thats what Im seeing.) Which would you roll. What are your thoughts on going into Gag Order. ( I see going into Gag losing burst but thats just me) Thanks for you're input.Soapqt3 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Hi im a warrior. Why am I not cool yet?Mortalskill39 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Pvp spec Just wondering is arms the best spec for pvp. Mainly bgs I will be doing, or roll fury. I see about the same amount of fury warriors as arms in bgs now that's all TySmeltar1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Just Me Ranting Ok I want my voice to be heard, Im hoping a blue reads this but I doubt it since theres millions of other stuff they can attend too. Ok before you read this dont go on posting "l2play scrub" because this stuff is ON-going. 1. Warrior PvP is broken... new patch? Go ahead buff mages and nerf Warrior's, QQ all day every day. I mean I just got out of an arena, me and a ret paladin vs. 2 frost mages. I dont even have to tell you who won because mages are OP af. I mean, if a warrior CANNOT charge while stunned, why should a mage be able to BLINK while stunned. Also, I can't eat food in an arena but mages can evocate and eat their conjured food. Whenever I charge they just freeze me and blink, they ice lance all day 20k each time and im at 4.6k resil. I just don't understand it... why are warrior's nerfed all the time. Isn't there just ONE Dev that notices "hey, warriors are always getting the short end of the stick, and mages seem alot OP, we should do something about it." Im not saying mega buff warriors and nerf the f*** out of mages. But I would like to see some more "level" pvp action going on. I hate complaining on forums, but I'm hoping my voice will be heard. Regards, -AnthonyAnthony20 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Switching to Night Elf Good racial traits? [Shadowmeld] : Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence. Lasts until cancelled or upon moving. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect, 2 minute cooldown. ■ [Quickness] : Reduces the chance that melee and ranged attackers will hit you by 2%. ■ [Wisp Spirit] : Transform into a wisp upon death, increasing speed by 75%. (As opposed to 50% increase of other races) ■ [Elusivesness]: Reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while Shadowmelded or Stealthed and increases your speed while stealthed by 5%. Faster stealthed speed added in . (Rogue and Druid only) ■ [Nature Resistance] : Reduces the chance you will be hit by Nature spells by 2%. Changed to Nature Resistance (1 point per level) since I really like the shadowmeld thing. is this any benefit for warriors?Malychlap14 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Fc Critique Hello warrior forum, I picked up Fc'ing again and would like a few pointers, maybe a vid or two, but heres my current situation: 1. Have pve tank gear and would like to try and keep the spec viable for both pve and pvp. 2. How should I gem? I throw in full resil everywhere I see a +str socket bouns, but what should I do on my cataclismic gear where the resil bouns from sockets is huge. Primarily, what to do with red sockets? 3. What should I reforge too? I doubt my crit block works against spells and that other caster crap, so so far I went with parry since it give hold the line a better proc rate. 4. Some advanced strats? I get the concept that I'm not going to be actively fighting, but if theres a melee brawl, and a friendly hunter ahead. I will charge/shockwave, disarm a winged paly etc, then intervene out to the hunter and be on my way, but I'm sure theres way more, you guys got any? -Completely random question; if you intervene someone staying out for an hour of twilight, and the hit you button. Do you still take the hit?Deathtremor5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Fury Priority(rotation) Question Okay, so I've read the guides and I pull about 19-20k dps in my gear. The only real problem I have is usually I CS-BT-RB-BT-(free GCD) like the guide stated. Normally, I have a slam proc and I fit my slam into there. However, when slam doesn't proc... I'm lost as to my best DPS choice move. If I have more then 3 mobs I usually Whirlwind when slam doesn't proc. I HS or cleave whenever i have 60+ rage, but they are off the GCD, therefore it doesn't solve my problem. So I'm honestly lost. What's my best choice as to which move I should use to up my dps. I know that if I'm low on rage I will Battle shout for rage. But I rarely ever am low on rage, I'm at the perfect hit rating for me, since it feels like I have just enough rage, but not too much(14%). Anyway, I'm rambling. What is my best dps button to use provided slam doesn't proc?Blktoothgrin5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 arms rotation what rotation is used for most dps? im new to arms on my warrior(ive only done tanking till now) and i geared him as fast as i can. on a raid dummy i pull 7500dps using everything in my rotation, seems a bit low can anyone help me with some tips or what to do?Gimmetheloot6 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Question about gear Why is Maxdps giving me different information regarding Visage of Petrification versus Colossal Dragonplate Helmet? I am only doing LFR right now and am not sure why lower level gear is better? What LFR gear should i use and what Valor gear do I use?Fleaflicker1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Low dps? Hello fellow warriors I come to you today for advice and opinions as I feel my dps is low for my gear lv and I feel I am doing well with my rotation and perhaps it's a pc issue but any advice is appreciated ahead of time. Here is a link with the breakdown of damage http://worldoflogs.com/reports/4w5yb6q9xdp2u7uz/details/16/?s=2712&e=3002 If you see anything that is out of place I perhaps a slight change in priority I appreciate any and all advice ty.Rentsu3 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 bis non heroic weapons for TG fury warrior ?? i have spent days and have not been able to find any recent or reliable answers as to what the current best in slot non heroic weapons are for a titan grip fury warrior can some one please help me...Famyne2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 @Saturday Victoly!Clutche56 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Keyboard turning =( Yes i do it =( I just started PvPing on this toon and I can tell I am at a bad disatvantage. What are some ways to practice this (in pvp or not) so I can stop make a fool of my self. Thx in advance EnaniloEnanilo15 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 My Thanks. Today I watched as three gurthalaks dropped. I also watched as i lost all three. However, the warriors of azeroth seem to have an unbreakable bond. After winning a gurth they already one, two warriors gave me their won rolled weps. I stand here today with not one, but two, gurthalaks. Luv you guys. Thanks mcload and unknown!Escalator1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 fury dulewelding i was woulding when dulewelding if i should go for the crafted weps i can mkae that has agi. on it if it has more wepon damage intill i can get wep with strength on it or just stick with only strenth weps?Ilania6 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Petition to remove LttS Build up. At this point this talent is basically asenine. Warrior burst is no where near what other classes have and i think it would be benificial to just remove the build up on this and just make it so your first ms puts the full buff instead of 1 buff every ms stacking to 3. Warrior will still be extremely kiteable, it just wont take 10+ globals to get the full buff just to get ccd kited till it falls off again. I dont believe it will 100 pct fix the problem but i do believe blizzard wants us to get kited because every class has its weaknesses but this will make it so you can do comparible dmg to other classes in pvp when we arent getting kited.Malkontent7 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Prot Warrior FC Help... First, why no sticky? I don't get it. Anyways. Can someone tell me the epic and blue gems (blue as in rare not color of gem) i'll need as a FC. And such. Lol. Dont tell me tto lose my spell pen i know its a long story...Escalator2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 arms low dps I am having trouble with my dps lately when tho I am wearing few Bis and yet I am still doing 30k not 40k+ *sigh* could used some help here...Ghaghzull31 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Normal Gurth vs Heroic ESS vs Heroic Cudgel So my guild's getting to the point where Heroic Experimental Specimen Slicer and Heroic Cudgel could drop and I was wondering if you guys think they're worth replacing NORMAL Gurth with. AND If so, which is better? My guess is ESS for the Mastery instead of Haste.Colossus4 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Learning Arms Stance Dance I have my stuff macro'd for it and everything is cool with that but How do i know when im in Berserker Stance when my Over Power Procs?Andrommeda23 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 MoP- a shining hope of mediocrity. Let me start off by saying ive tried to gut it out, I have been playing warrior for an embarrassingly long time. Its had ups and downs throughout the entirety of WoW's lifespan so far i stayed around when the class was the flavor of the patch so to speak and i have played through every other nerf, and bad patch we have had. But i have to say after cata was launched warriors where in a good place, but it did not last long soon the class was rendered far behind the pack, across the board Tanking, DPS, PVP. Now you might say that Prot warriors have been the kings of RBG's, yes this is true, but if you think about it almost every other class is also used with multiple specs. Warriors also in arena are the lowest of the classes represented, we are far behind on the PVE side of the house as well in both Prot, and fury, Arms will always remain useless in PVE for the most part. Now, I have been playing the beta a bit and seen the direction warriors are headed in and its certainly an improvement but to what extent? It feels as if we are being moved up from below average to just sub-par, but to anyone who has been playing and sticking it out as a warrior it feels miles ahead of the current state of the class. Now i know some of you are saying "LoL beta" but how much more do you really think testing will go on for? Diablo just hit the ground running, and i would certainly guess we are going to see the patch here in the next 1-2 months with no new content or fillers on the horizon.Jazko7 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Incite or Improved Slam for PvP? What's the more reasonable one to use? I see Swifty with Incite, but a lot of warriors with improved slam including the guide on the front page. Is Improved Slam worth taking over Incite or vice versa?Hazarus13 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Need help with warrior! 1. There are people in my guild saying i should be doing certain areas as a warrior to get a helm enchant? I dont know much about enchants or what they even do. 2. What should i be looking for in gear. I have been taking strength and stamina most of the time but what else should i be watching for? 3. What are the gem slots for. Which gems should i use when i get my pvp gear? 4. What professions should i have as a warrior?Marathon2 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Having problems with single target dps Hi, on group pulls, I usually pull 30-35k on multiple mobs easily but on single target such as bosses, I'm lucky to hit 14k as prot. Is this normal? I doubt it. Was wondering if someone could give me some tips.Thelgniter3 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 The overpower alert doesnt function in zerker Hi. Im just getting into dungeons and stuff and im trying to stance dance but my big issue is the game doesnt tell me when overpower is available in berserker stance. Is there an add on or something that rectifies this? Because I feel like im watching the overpower bind to see when its flashing and thats just distracting me from area of effect spells and my positioning.Yin5 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 An idea for the banner ability at lvl 87. Instead of something useless like demoralizing banner. Why don't they put in a banner that heals nearby allies for a certain amount of hp over a duration? That would be a lot more beneficial than a 10% dmg reduction that other classes can bring to the table. It would also be a useful second choice in Pvp because right now skull banner is uncontested as the most useful banner in pvp situations.Whooshh1 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Amatuer prot tank help? I've been tanking a while and enjoy it more than dps'ing now, tanked full DS normal and havent even reforged any of my gear, would help to know some tips and tricks for reforging/gemming/enchants from more pro-tanks. Sometimes i do lose aggro and don't know how, i always use shield slam when off cd, keeping rend up, devastate to keep 3 stacks off sunder armor up, and use revenge when able to; when multi tanking i use shockwave and the usual tanking rotation with added cleave and sometimes lose aggro there as well, any help is appreciated, Thankyou.Nextank5 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 MoP: Prot Warriors. Lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6e6CIRkw2A&feature=g-all-uFurytime16 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 WTT my Warrior to Monk next X-pack ^This, since blizzard, you guys are so bend on destroying Warrior, why don't you let those of us player which have a warrior regardless the level been able to change it to monk with the same level and gear, it does not matter if we didn't play it from Lv 1 it only take awhile to figure how to play it like what we did on beta Lv85 monk to Lv90, i really hate to rack my brain each time when you guys keep hitting the nerf bat on Warrior and DK. so i come up with this idea to trade, think about it you got nothing to lose you still retain your paid customer.Sesshôumaru11 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 @ Friday Woo Fridays! Spine attempts were bad tonight. Got to the third lift on our first actual try, but then our healer DC'ed, so we ended up running heroic BwD the rest of the night. I feel better about Monday though. What are people's thoughts on lusting the first lift to get that plate down in one lift? This video is amazing, by the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv7hWpqLxr0&feature=fvwrel Also, entire Deus Ex collection on sale for $15 this weekend. Yes please.Lukar164 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 In-depth tanking info plz > Mastery scales upward, the opposite of dodge & parry which both suffer from DR > Keep parry a little above dodge for best results (so one doesn't suffer from DR too quickly?) > CBC (crit block chance) only applies to attacks that have already been blocked. > CTC (combat table coverage) should be aimed for (block chance + dodge + parry + 5% base miss = 102.4%); shield block turns its 25% block into crit block chance once this cap is reached > We are arguably the most difficult class to tank with and the class that takes the most damage this tier > Use inner rage to heroic strike/cleave and dump excess rage > Keep shield block up all the time > Thunderstruck really sucks... > Spell reflect whatever you can! Is that it? Am I a super warrior yet?Astræa4 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 I need some help So, I am in process of building a warrior tank and I am stuck at 75. While I am enjoying tanking a lot, I am finding myself after an instance or two just burnt out. Whether it be from the silly dps who pull off me or start their attacks early not allowing me the rage build up I need to effectively hold threat on the mobs. Or the notice of my XP bar barely moving. What are some of the ways you prot warriors out there managed the painful grind to 85? Thanks for the adviceKatyja1 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 DPS warriors - H madness / H zan'ozz Questions for high parsing warriors. Don't write if you haven't done 1 of them on heroic i need good advice. Everything is mucho appreciated fellas! What specs are you choosing for madness? Im running incite because of the huge amount of HS u can pull off during blistering tentacles. How do you get over 60k dps on zan'ozz w/o sitting on him/claw the whole time?Ardf4 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 I hate tanking; I'm over it Leveled this character as a tank. Mainly I did it because I always felt like I was missing something as a wow player not having played a tank. Now that I'm "geared" and able to step foot in raids, I've realized tanking just isn't very fun. I know this is entirely subjective, I'm not claiming its not fun for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love tanking some random HoT's for valor points, and leveling was a blast, but raid tanking is a whole different thing. For one, I don't like giving orders, I actually hate it. When I play wow, I enjoy getting in the "zone" and just kind of going through the motions of the trans per say. Having to constantly be talking and giving call outs just makes raiding too much hassle. I'd rather be chillin in the back as a healer... I also feel like there isn't much room to change the outcome of the raid as a tank. You basically either 1) screw up or 2) do what your supposed to. In the first case, the group dies, in the second case the group MAY die, but MAY not die. The success lies on the DPS and heals. If the tank messes up, its a mess up. If the group pulls through, the tank simply did there job of not messing up. There is more of a gray area for dps and heals, which for me, makes it more dynamic than "stand here, move boss here, turn boss to x, repeat." I guess the moral of the story is I'm glad I leveled this character, because it finally let me get the monkey off my back. Instead of always wondering if tanking could/would/should be my calling, I officially can say I do not enjoy it, and have experience to believe so. Anyway, I'm giving up PVE all together on this toon and gonna try PVP. I heard pvp is rough for warriors, so it should be interesting.Kration7 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Warrior Arena ATR 3v3 PVP Movie My first full length feature film composed of games taken during the World of Warcraft Arena Tournament Realm 2012. COMPS Played: WLS/KITTYCLEAVE/KFC It should go without saying but this movie is intended for entertainment purposes and not meant to display perfect play or skill I would appreciate as much constructive criticism as possible as this will help me in my future releases, i realize this movies a bit long but i promise the games get better, the opponents get better and hopefully it isnt painful to watch! and if it is tell me so i can fix it in my next movie! Things to note: 1. UI gets cleaned up a bit after a few games. 2. Matches dont take as long to start like the first one behind boxes, i cut out alot of waiting. What to expect: Small visual effects/editing i cant stand overdone editing so i will practice what i preach Skype/Music Mixing GREAT QUALITY HD Dubstep SONGLIST: 1. Krewella - Killin It! 2. Mord Fustang - a new world 3. Skrillex feat krewella - breathe 4. Indivision - dont leave me this way 5. Mord Fustang - Lick the rainbow 6. Skrillex - summit 7 Skrillex - bangarang 8. Meg dia - Monster (Dubstep remix) 9. Robosoul feat Cidfox - Masquerade Hope you enjoy! dont forget to Thumbs up! and subscribe! Links: http://www.Youtube.com/deckslol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LO1wtOc_SoMashedy1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Goblin Warrior? hmm... Thinking of race changing. What do you guys think?Bönez15 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Beta - Dk's get 1s GCD for all presences Shouldn't warriors be given a 1s GCD for all their moves too. In fact, I feel this is a must for Fury warriors since they are a berserker and seeing how their damage is topped by white attacks. It just doesn't seem fair that DK's who are really not a full melee like warriors, get a 1s GCD on their attacks while warriors are who are the real melee class doesn't get one. The other classes with 1s GCD are rogues and cats and both of these are energy-melee classes. And looking at the beta changes for warriors in the latest updates, it looks like there won't be any more fixes since all they've been doing for the last two changes are correct spelling mistakes on abilities.Deathnox9 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Transmog - Blue-ish sword Title say it all, you guys have some suggestions regarding a blue sword that would fit my set?? Maybe axes too cause I will proly get hand of morchok soon.. Thanks! ZZylian13 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Which shoulders should I be using right now? I picked up my Tier 13 Raid finder DPS helm and gloves this week, and I'm wondering, which is better right now: using by next-to-best-in-slot Backbreaker Spaulders or getting the 4-piece bonus by using Colossal Dragonplate Pauldrons for the 4-set-piece bonus until I get a chest, either in Raid Finder or regular? I last logged in my PVE gear, so what you see is what I got (minus the Tier shoulders, of course).Lykas8 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 All the damage in the world.... Won't matter at all, if you can't hit your target. I'm so sick of being kited and CC'd all day. Is there anyone here that has some ideas/solutions for dealing wth CC? I was thinking that for this thread... after you post your funny/sarcastic comment which we all enjoy reading, go ahead and post your constructive answer. I run 2's with a healer, and we ride the CC train all day. I was complaining on an areana thread about how hard it was to run 2's with a disc priest, and this other guy said that he runs 2's as a warrior with a Disc priest and actually does well. I asked him how?? he didn't respond. So i'm asking you guys.... what do you think?Pratorian22 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Gurthlak for PvP? In your opinion, Is Gurthlak superior to the 378 from the HP vendor? I'd lose a ton of res but its such a huge dps increase. I see quite a few arms warrior making the trade for it...Is it a wise choice?Hazarus9 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 I love you people each and every one of my non fotm warrior brothers, rock on That's allDragonfister29 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 SMF Weapons I'm thinking about playing around with SMF, and I'm wondering what weapons I should shoot for at this point. I'm a semi-casual player and I just got back into the game so I though I'd try something new, in the hopes it'll get me excited about progression so I can really get started.Stilgar2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 @Thursday http://www.twitch.tv/clootche I WIN.Clutche120 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 help i am making a warrior and can they wear plate at low lvls because im trying to get him boas???Gitsatsu2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Haste!!!! I have been reading, for the last month, about how bad fury warriors are broken in beta (rage issues). Last night i saw a blog about stacking Haste and it fixing the rage problems in the beta. Has anyone tried this and how did it work. Would really like to hear more about it.Horsehog0 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 New prot warrior seeking advice Hello. I'm fairly new to being a prot warrior (level 85). I've been researching rotations, glyphs, and gems. I think I have those down fairly well. My main concern is gear and making sure I'm doing everything right (glyphs, gems, stats). Could anyone provide an example of how epic geared, gemed, enchanted, and glyphed players look? (Link or post) Also, any advice on how to gear upgrade? I have a few pvp pieces, but they have proven to make me very squishy for tanking heriocs.Systar6 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Throwdown missing I keep having problems with throwdown missing, it doesn't seem like its a certain class or anything been having it happening all the time. Is there a reason why do I need more hit? i got 5.03. Or could it be that i need more expertise?Lochdonan3 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 any female elf warrirors? The other day I was just thinking that I have not noticed any female elf warriors. Are you out there? what other warrior race to gender combos do you not see?Ruugan24 Jun 21, 2012