Website Bug Report

Oct 29, 2010 Forum Guidelines and Reminders Welcome to the Website Bug Reports forum! Please report any issues you may experience while using the new World of Warcraft community site in this forum. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 29, 2010
Dec 14 Meet Baardoch We have a goal to provide more updates, feedback, and clarity around issues that pertain to our website and forums. With that in mind, please say hello to Baardoch. Baardoch has been at Blizzard for many years, first in our Customer Support group, and now as a Program Manager on our Web team. I've personally enjoyed working with him on the new website and forums for the last few months, and I'm really glad that he's here to talk to you in this forum.Kaivax7 Dec 14
Jul 1 Current Web Armory Profile issues Hey everyone, Since there have been a few threads on similar topics and I wanted to consolidate the discussion and acknowledge that we are aware of the issues the community is seeing. Character Levels, stats and items not updating: In Progress We have identified issues with character profiles that are preventing them from updating properly. We applied a partial fix yesterday, so some of you may begin seeing characters update once you logout. We are close to a larger solution, but I don’t have a firm ETA yet. Character images and portraits not updating: In Progress We’re currently working with the game team to figure out the root cause and implement a solution so that you can return to seeing your Character in all their Legion glory. Demon Hunter weapons not showing: In Progress We believe that we have some solutions in place as a part of the larger Character Image update, and it should roll out at the same time as the image and portrait updates. We don’t have an ETA on when exactly to share right now, but we’ll try to provide an update when we can I wanted to make sure I shared some information on the issues in the interest of ongoing transparency and I’m hoping to keep this updated as we as we go. Please continue to report items here and we’ll make sure to take a look.Baardoch112 Jul 1
Jun 20 Static Render Domains Update Hey everyone, We’re in the process of updating the domains that are used for serving WoW render images. If you are linking directly to any render image, please make a note of this change. We encourage you to switch to these new domains as soon as possible. Here’s a few examples of this change: Avatar Image Old: http://render-api-us.worldofwarcraft.com/static-render/us/lightbringer/110/115539310-avatar.jpg New: http://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/lightbringer/110/115539310-avatar.jpg Inset Image Old: http://render-api-us.worldofwarcraft.com/static-render/us/lightbringer/110/115539310-inset.jpg New: http://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/lightbringer/110/115539310-inset.jpg Profile Image Old: http://render-api-us.worldofwarcraft.com/static-render/us/lightbringer/110/115539310-profilemain.jpg New: http://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/lightbringer/110/115539310-main.jpg Here’s some more details about our static render: Images generated per character (see above for an example of each) We currently render three different images: An Armory profile image An Armory inset image An avatar image Renders generation Whenever a character logs out of the game, a request is automatically sent to the static renderer for a new set of website images. These requests are processed in the order they are received. During peak gaming hours it may take longer for your character images to update and appear on the community site. Black silhouettes If a character avatar is displaying as a generic silhouette, this typically means one of two things: The selected character is under level 10. The selected character may have not been recently played. Note: Until an image is rendered for Death Knights for the first time, the silhouette for that class will default to that of a human. In the case of Demon hunters, it will default to a silhouette of a night elf or blood elf, depending on the character’s faction. Our goal is to provide faster, better, more reliable services and this is just another step towards that goal. For Azeroth!Baardoch1 Jun 20
Feb 11 New Web Armory/Profiles Feature Yesterday saw the release of the updated Character Profiles/Armory feature for the WoW Community site. World of Warcraft has a set of passionate and engaged fans and we are excited to see the community discussing this newly relaunched experience. The Web Development team has been actively reviewing the feedback from you all in comments, forum posts, social media and fan sites, and we want to take a moment to say ‘thank you.’ Much like the game, the site has evolved over the years, and will continue to evolve based on the needs of the players and the ongoing development of World of Warcraft. While we can’t speak specifically to priorities of upcoming features at this time, I can assure you that we do take your feedback into consideration when we determine what new features or changes to existing features we’ll work on next. If there are specific bugs or feedback on the Web Site, we encourage you to continue to post here in the Website Feedback Forum. We also wanted to take a moment to discuss the Web Auction House. Many of the comments have stated that this feature has been removed; while this feature has historically been accessed from your profile, the Auction House still exists—we have just moved how you access it. You can find it in the Site Navigation underneath Game-> Auction House. The same requirements (level restrictions, logged in, etc.) are still in place. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. Thank you for your time, your honesty, and your feedback. Every Voice Matters! Lok’tar ogar, BaardochBaardoch21 Feb 11
9h 500 server error I keep getting this every time I try to post a new thread in GD or reply to something...Lennox0 9h
11h New Guild page location? Did the Guild pages get moved to a new location or completely removed? I searched in the forums but couldn't find anything saying they were being moved. Whenever I try to load my own guild page it gives me a 500 error, and there's a smaller message that says the page isn't available on the new site and a button to 'Go to New Wow Home' which links to https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us but from there it doesn't look like there's a way to get to the guild pages. If I try to open someone else's guild page it partially loads but most of the data is gone, and it also has the 'Go to New WoW Home' button. Searching on the new page will show guild results, but the links go back to the original us.battle.net location which isn't working properly.Tiankyuu0 11h
13h Is it just me ..Or is the armory out of WACK? I'm sure it's a bug ..but.. I just noticed the strength and stamina on my gear in the armory .. Click my char and you'll see what I mean lolAndyhimself2 13h
15h WoW Community Invite Link Issue We have a newly created WoW Community and have an invite link set to never expire with unlimited uses. When clicking on the link, the case of the characters in the link change to all being lower case instead of having some capitals. This issue causes the invite code to not work, since they are case-sensitive. For a workaround, we found that some people have luck with choosing to open the link in a new tab (but it doesn't work for everyone). Others have found luck with right clicking to copy the link, then pasting it in a new tab.Axis0 15h
1d Ring of Peace shoved me past gate on SotA Placing a bomb on the Yellow Gate (alcove just to the right). Enemy MW Monk dropped his Ring of Peace. I bounced a few times and squirted out on the other side of the Yellow Gate, which had not been destroyed. I was quickly killed and would have left back to my side anyway. Even though SotA is being retired, it could come up in other situations.Rurunoth0 1d
2d Your Forums are Broken. This is becoming a hassle but about every day or two I have an issue where I'm logged out of the forums. Clicking the log in button only takes me back to the exact same page I was looking at without actually logging me in. Logging into my profile on the WoW website works fine, it's just the forums that do this (all Blizzard forums actually). Every time I want to post something in the forums, I have to completely clear all my browsing data (per your support articles, as doing just cookies won't work). Running the latest version of Firefox and or Chrome. This has been going on now for me for weeks....every couple days ..sometimes daily I am having to clear stuff to log into the forums even though I was already logged in. There has been a few of post in Web Site thread area but nobody is telling us a thing.Moused12 2d
3d Emerald Dream Server Forum The Emerald Dream servers main topic from a Blizzard representative (aka Bashiok) is missing. When clicked the user is taken to a 404 page not found message. Blizzard please advise (Emerald Dream is still a RP server, we need the disclaimer up there for new players joining). * note: here is the link to the 404 page; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1083611169Wolfnore0 3d
3d Sub History It seems the sub history is broken, at least for me it seems. I got curious to look at my sub history in account settings, and noticed it stopped tracking my history back on 11/06/17, and I know I've been subbed a number of times since then.Xzistance0 3d
6d Blue border achives Why are the Blue border achives not counter towards my druids own AP ?? is this a bug i was at 6060AP then got a blue border achive for worth 5 AP and dident get awared any just for account wide. thanksNerp0 6d
6d Demonic Gladiator's Tabard wrong on armory Demonic Gladiator's Tabards in game appearance was changed but the armory still displays the old appearance.Ladorisa0 6d
6d Chrome Flashing Website Issue Every time I come to the website https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ using Google Chrome, the website just keeps flashing not allowing me to do anything. I usually have to either hit ESC a lot or try clicking between all the flashing to get it to stop. I have disabled all extensions and tried it, but that did not work. I am using Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit). This only happens when using Google Chrome, if I use MS Edge or Firefox, I have no problems.Azern0 6d
Jul 10 Log in issue with forums This is becoming a hassle but about every day or two I have an issue where I'm logged out of the forums. Clicking the log in button only takes me back to the exact same page I was looking at without actually logging me in. Logging into my profile on the WoW website works fine, it's just the forums that do this (all Blizzard forums actually). Every time I want to post something in the forums, I have to completely clear all my browsing data (per your support articles, as doing just cookies won't work). Running the latest version of Google Chrome with no extensions enabled.Ereshkïgal5 Jul 10
Jul 8 7.3.5; Armory Displaying Char Ach Points As of today's patch to 7.3.5, the Armory no longer displays achievement point totals based on the total account-wide value visible in-game. Instead, it only shows character-specific point totals, despite showing the account-wide achievement progress; even when "Display Only Character Achievements to Others" is unchecked. https://imgur.com/zXkk7FI Here is a character that I have not logged into yet as of the patch, which is still displaying the then-correct, account-wide achievement point total (total points went down due to achievement changes, but is reflecting the in-game, account-wide total): https://imgur.com/nsy3Yew For reference, this is what it would look like if I *DID* toggle on the Display Only Character Achievements to Others. https://imgur.com/RGagJh7 The point value is still incorrect, but much closer to the intended amount. I'm guessing this is because it hides actual account-wide (blue border) achievements, but still gives my character point credit. (Also worth noting that the value from the armory is still slightly inaccurate versus the in-game total, despite me making multiple in-depth reports since the initial achievement desync bug from 5.2, but that's another problem that's probably never going to get addressed.)Orunno13 Jul 8
Jul 8 Kills in Ulduar not showing in Armory I'm trying to complete every raid on every difficulty on this character. All of my progress in every raid, classic through current is reflected on my Amory page except for Ulduar. I even have most of the Ulduar achievements, on both difficulties, and according to the armory, I've never killed a boss there...Takuma1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Switching spec, artifact weapon won't equip. Hi, I have been having this error for a while now and I wouldn't post about it except I can't find any information anywhere. Everytime I switch my spec to or from Holy it will not equip/switch the artifact weapon and gives me an error saying too many gems socketed or something. I don't have the exact message as I am at work and can provide it later if needed. It is really only a minor inconvenience and I end up having to open my inventory and place the currently equipped artifact in my bag and then equip the Holy artifact weapon. It does not do this when I switch between ret and prot and will auto equip the ret and prot weapons automatically. It's just when I try switching to or from the holy spec it won't. Please advise a fix for this if able. Thanks and Kind Regards.Ochre3 Jul 8
Jul 7 7.3.5; Armory Displaying Char Ach Points Can we get this look into a lot people having the same issue https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761056514Nerp1 Jul 7
Jul 7 PVP Leaderboards not showing my character My current BattleGround rating and I was not able to search my character information from PVP Leaderboards (especially for Battle Ground). This started happening two days ago and bot sure what is going on. I contacted to GM, but There is still an issue that I am not still able to search my characters at the Leaderboards after refeshing my account. It has been more than one hour after refreshing my account. Maria-TichondriusMaria0 Jul 7
Jul 6 Armory Showing Wrong Heritage Set Colors I was taking a look at this toon on the armory to download the character image, and I just realized that the Armory's showing the pre-hotfix Lightforged Draenei heritage set colors, and not the version that was hotfixed in.Yuunala0 Jul 6
Jul 5 Old Terms of Use Pages Need Changes/301s If you search "Warcraft Terms of Use" on Google, the #1 & #2 results are the US and EU pages which are now blank since its been replaced by the general EULA and other policies. You might want to either edit those pages to reflect the change or put in a 301 Redirect so Google will update. The URLs in question are: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/wow_tou.htmlForums0 Jul 5
Jul 6 Flight Path Bug Everytime I take a flight path between zones I seem to get stuck at the destination Flight master. I stay, stuck on the mount in mid-air, and nothing else in the zone loads in. This has happened 3 times now in the last hour. Anyone else have this experience? QUOTEPatchs3 Jul 6
Jul 4 Post history is back! Perhaps it's too early, but my post history appears to be mostly back. Thanks for fixing it. I figured I'd say thanks just because. Feel free to remove this thread if it's not okay.Kerguelen1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Forums/Apps/3rd party sites not picking up Chars I've been having this issue since the beginning of January - I can't seem to get my ingame characters to show up through 3rd party syncs nor forums or any blizzard apps. With how the game is centered around raider IO scores/wowprogression scores - it doesnt help that neither of my two main characters are getting picked up through the API. These are the characters I see on the forums and other sites that use blizzard API to pull characters - https://imgur.com/a/sWicupC : Official Forum's char list. https://imgur.com/a/nnUk9LH : Raider IO sync page This is my ingame char list - https://imgur.com/a/ell4BHG Notice how the forum/3rd party sites are missing the two main characters I play - the warrior and the monk. Help me fix the issue please.Aggronought0 Jul 4
Jul 3 This page contains the following errors: error on line 951 Hello, on the battle.net wow account summary page, when I click on settings, then payment and subscription, I get this error: This page contains the following errors: error on line 951 at column 26: error parsing attribute name Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. Anyone know how to fix this? thanks.Parseparseqz1 Jul 3
Jul 3 Leaderboard not updating dungeon? It is not listing a 20 Seat of the Trium I completed yesterday. It has updated several dungeons since we ran it. The 20 Seat was after 1 depleted 21 seat (which shows), and before the 19 1 chest maw of souls (which also shows. I was recommended posting a thread here from a support ticket. Players were: Odiiae - Dalaran Krýos - Dalaran Opertunitess - Dragonmaw Tibbledwarf - Dalaran Cmdc - Frostmourne Thank youOdiio2 Jul 3
Jun 30 login issues on Kindle Fire I am trying too login on the website on my Kindle Fire. I hit login and the page just reloads and I without logging me in.Vâleos3 Jun 30
Jun 28 Initial website loading being redirected. First: Yes I have scanned my system for malware and viruses. It is clean. Second: This happens on any PC in the office where I work. The problem: When someone first opens their browser and tries to load us.battle.net, the site will redirect to 127.0.0.1 One of the web gurus in our office decided to track what exactly was happening with the site when it loads and discovered that the site initially starts loading, then for no apparent reason decides to redirect the browser to 127.0.0.1 This was happening at the beginning of the year, but it was fixed soon after I complained about it on these forums. It appears as though whatever fix was implemented has been removed.Zanderoth0 Jun 28
Jun 27 Log in issues....Cookies...Firefox Why am I having to clear my cookies every couple days lately to be logged into forums.....just happened today again ...happened last week.....page says to log in ..I try to log in it won't let me....I go clear my cookies in Firefox and boom I can log in again.....this needs to be fixed......been going on for couple weeks now.Moused1 Jun 27
Jun 26 Missing characters after patch 7.3.2 Greetings adventurers! We experienced an issue after patch 7.3.2 went live that was causing characters whom had logged out since the patch went live to be hidden from certain features on several online systems such as the WoW armory on worldofwarcraft.com, the WoW web API, as well as from some mobile applications. We have resolved this issue, however, any affected character will need to log in and log out of the game for the affected character to once again display in those affected systems.Maguthul14 Jun 26
Jun 25 NE region locked out from Gear Store sale. On Thursday I saw a post regarding the current summer sale on the Gear store and I headed over the site to order some stuff. sadly when I tried to check out I got the next error message: ... I been trying to get an answer to this and this issue is still going on as today. This is totally unfair and disappointing. I have been a good and loyal customer for the gear store for many years and I was left out from this sale and it is surprising that an issue like this is still going on for 5 days.Golgol0 Jun 25
Jun 24 Can't find my character. I typed in one of my characters name in the search bar, but I'm only seeing 3 toons with that name and none of them are mine. Lilymist 100 Pandaren - Kil'jaedenNelashena11 Jun 24
Jun 24 Revise your "Welcome" message!! Kaivax--In your welcome post you have: "Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming." Search DOES NOT WORK here, it also doesn't work in Beta (or in Alpha) and it doesn't work for the regular forums. It hasn't worked in quite some time. Search is dead. If you guys aren't going to fix it (for whatever reason), then please take the above boilerplate out of the guidelines so people don't get frustrated trying to obey the rules and search before posting (and preventing duplicate topics/threads). Yes, I'm irritated. Search (long ago and far away) was a very useful tool for the forums..... Now it just sits there and snickers at us. MAKE SEARCH GREAT AGAIN!!!!Morrigenn2 Jun 24
Jun 24 Armoury doesn't list us, Forum can't find us I am the GL of 'Gods of War' on Khaz'goroth server, & we do not come up in any Blizzard/WoW site search for the guild name. If I do a search either via your websites guild/character search, or via the forums, nothing for us comes up.. In fact when I do it via your main website guild/character seach, it comes up with 22 guilds with our name & NONE are us despite us having been around since 2011, even Forum searches result in nothing. Yet if I do a guild search for 'Pantheon', I get 75 results!!, (Guild picked at random), THIS is serverely affecting out recruitment. The only way people can find our guild listing is to search for a guild member & then click the link from their character screen. Other sites such as WoWHead & WoWprogress can find us, only your only site seems to have problems!!I would appreciate that this also be addressed.Hawkeie2 Jun 24
Jun 22 Post history - Something's lingering Not sure if it's too early to cry wolf but, Although my post history seems to have repopulated completely over night (due to the fix recently put in), nothing I've posted since then is showing up. I started posting around 645am EDT and nine-ish hours later, none of them have showed up in my post history. I still need to use the 3rd party page to get my history.Levíathan1 Jun 22
Jun 21 Showing Up in Search Twice Since March, my main character, Kyveene, has shown up twice every time I search her. One version is my current level 100 who is completely naked and who resides on the Greymane server. And the other version is a fully clothed level 80 that is listed on the server Staghelm, which is the server I transferred Kyveene from. I don't understand why this is happening. Please fix.Kyveene0 Jun 21
Jun 20 US forum/EU maintenance TLDR - Is there anyhing I can do so that my forum access isn’t blocked when EU has server maintenance? So, this seems wierd to me. I couldn’t log into the forums last night and after a couple of exchanges with blues here was the reply... ... -I recall also seeing an ad for Hearthstone on the launcher last week that had price with a euro currency marker. -I am an east coast US based player, on US servers. Blizzard store sells me things in US dollars. -I’ve checked my account setting. -[edit - I had no problem playing live during that time. I was having unrelated issues with accessing PTR, that were user side and resolved seperately] -[edit - When I first started playing I once accidentally tried to post to EU forums] Any thoughts on why this is happening and what I might be able to do to resolve it? [edit - obviously my forum access was restored after the eu servers were back up - otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to make this post]Zypher0 Jun 20
Jun 19 AchievePtUpdate Past 2 weeks I noticed I was very close to 16k Achieve points, so over these past 2 weeks, went ahead and completed a bunch of stuff that I was very close to getting in-game - Now I am at 16,100 or something like that, yet next to my character here it's been at 15,995 for a week or so. Also the Armory issue is still broken, when I click any of my characters armories it shows like only 4k achieve points or 11k. Is there a simple fix for this to update? I remember a while back if you switched up your rings, or trinkets, and log off, it would update your armory Any suggestions or info would be nice, Thanks!Shadowy0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Post History Stopped Hi, my post history has stopped since December 25 2017. I was not subbed for a while and maybe that's why, but I have recently subbed back and its still not showing my posts.Borgly2 Jun 19
Jun 19 No More Post History? Did the changes to the website break the functionality to see post history? I can't see any post history for myself for the last two days. Ever since the problems with posts appearing and disappearing.Axebreaker14 Jun 19
Jun 18 Log-in issues I'm consistently having issues trying to log in to the wow website. Sometimes (I think when my game is running at the same time but I can't be sure) I will open the webpage and already be logged in on the wow website as well as the battle.net one when I go to the forums. I have my google chrome settings adjusted so that whenever I close the webpage it dumps cookies for both wow and battle.net thinking that might help. So I am a little confused why I will be auto-logged in when the cookies should have been dumped, but maybe I need to completely close out of chrome for it to dump? In any case, after manually attempting to dump the cookies in order to log in I managed to find an error code that said my problems were from too many redirect attempts and chrome suggested dumping the cookies to solve it, which is more information than I had before (I'm not super savvy with this stuff, I just knew the cookies seemed to be part of the problem) Is there any chance the website will be worked on/ updated in the future? It's really frustrating to have to open up an incognito window just to use the forums. Can I suggest somehow linking forums to the battlenet app? If not allowing us to access the forums through the app, is there any way it will auto log us into the website if we are using the app? Or at least, is there a known fix for the log-in issues? I have my cookies set to dump both the world of warcraft website as well as battle.net whenever I close the browser. Is there something else I can adjust in settings to help clear out the nonsense?Tialla1 Jun 18
Jun 15 Wow character armory page resulting in 404 To start this topic, I've been through the normal support ticket thread and they were unable to resolve the issue. they have asked me to post this issue here. Hello. My old level 19 twink rogues armory page is resulting in a 404. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/daggerspine/chestgrabber However, the character shows up in search results (and is the character I am posting under) Just to clarify before questions are asked. I have recently played the character (and logged out of it, numerous times) the character is over level 10. the character has not undergone any paid character process (faction, server change etc) the character was not deleted nor recovered the character however may be "An illusion. What are you hiding?" Hopefully a blue can help me out with this issue. Thank you!Chestgrabber2 Jun 15
Jun 15 Losing Achievement Points on the forums? In game I have ~20,600 Achievement Points account wide (which is what the game & forums normally show). Last time I was here I a little dismayed to see it display 18,500 APs, and now I'm down to 17,435. It'd make sense if it was changed to character rather than account APs, but this character alone (according to guild status) has 18,700 APs. So, I'm at a loss. No big deal, just a display bug, but I'm wondering if it's just me or others are affected.Slây0 Jun 15
Jun 15 Unable To Find My Forum Posts I contacted a GM, and they directed me here if the problem persisted as it currently still is. When I bookmark a forum post and use that bookmark to find it, I can clearly see it active and getting replies, however when I click the "show my posts" button it gives me nothing. I tried clearing cookies and etc, also using an entirely different browser and it makes absolutely no difference. This really sucks, anyone else having this issue? I hope this gets seen by a GM and Blizzard can address this issue.Sinbane12 Jun 15
Jun 14 Urgent Concerns I'm having issues in certain other games currently and i fear this game has the SAME exploit. SMS Protection is a MASSIVE exploit for account thieves. Currently all someone has to do is get into your account using whatever shady methods they can find. From there they can add SMS Protection without needing to confirm your email address. Your account can be stolen beyond email recovery with nothing more than access to your account. This needs URGENT fixing. This is no joke. SMS Protection NEEDS to require email confirmation before locking the account behind a phone number.Madartirus1 Jun 14
Jun 13 Tech Support forum card description cut off As title reads, the description within the Technical Support forum card is not displaying in its entirety. The full text: "For problems installing or patching World of Warcraft, connecting to the realms or crashing during game play." What actually displays: "For problems installing or patching World of Warcraft, connecting to the realms or crashing during" This is the case for desktop (1440x900): Google Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) Mozilla FireFox 60.0.2 (64-bit) I haven't tested on a mobile device. _________________ I used to have a signature here. The Shattering... shattered it. Please don't step on the pieces.Aliok0 Jun 13
Jun 8 Chrome issues? Been seeing this a lot with trying to post on the forums using Chrome. When I post, I get a 500 error, but If I post using Firefox or Edge, things are fine. Chrome Version I am using is Version 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)Stonebeard1 Jun 8