Website Bug Report

Aug 20 eternal website login loop So i was on the forums and i attempted to go to my armory page and i was prompted to log in i typed my password (correctly) and it reloaded the login page. I tried it a few more times then i typed my password wrong and that triggered an incorrect password error. I typed my password (correctly again) and it once again reloaded the log in page. I am currently incapable of accessing ?? because of an endless login loop. Im using Firefox 54.0.1 and i did the clear cache thing which sometimes would block me from creating new threads but as of now i am unable to log in to access my armory (Im not sure why im being required to log in to just VIEW my armory anyway) and possibly other website features Curiously i am constantly being logged out of the forums without me telling it to do so but i can easily log back in by just clicking the log in button and it automatically logs me in - no password requiredAramatheia1 Aug 20
Aug 17 Safari cannot realist AH items Using safari on iPad. Go to relist expired ah items and the app goes to the sales screen with the item chosen but before pricing info can be entered, the screen resets to a sales screen with nothing chosen. Try selecting the expired item from Mail tab on the sales screen and the same thing happens.Nok0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Armory: Incorrect artifact weapon ilevel Character: Singhkaur Realm: Hellscream Despite multiple upgrades, my Aldrachi Warblade ilevel has not changed in weeks. All other slot changes/upgrades show properly. If it's of any help, here are the currently equipped relics: Charged Felfire Casing (900) Temporal Blossoming (Titanforged 905) Mutated Nautilus (RF Warforged 890) Perhaps one or more of them are causing the same glitch as season 4 pvp gear was last month? Current in game ilevel reports 922. Armory has yet to update from 912 I had weeks ago. Minor yet annoying glitch.Singhkaur0 Aug 16
Aug 15 Showing incorrect ilvl The armory is showing an incorrect item level for my Death Knight which shows an incorrect item level on my sims and wowprogress. This is only happening on my death knight. I am 915 but the armory shows it at 913 and always shows it 2 item levels lower.Antiweeb0 Aug 15
Aug 13 RSS Feed So the old link to the RSS feed (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/feed/news) has not had an update since October 7, 2016 (they are out of order, it's the fourth one down). I have tried changing up the link to see if I could possibly find it somewhere else, but no such luck. Could we get this looked at and ideally fixed please?Rossan1 Aug 13
Aug 13 Mythic+ failed to appear on the leaderboards Hello, as the title says I was expecting one of my recent runs to appear on the Blizzard leaderboards. The run was completed a few hours ago and normally I see the updates in a rather timely manor making me believe it to be odd to not see my run yet. Are there any extra steps I could take to get the run updated? I should note, one of the other runs I completed today are shows on the leaderboards correctly. Thanks for your suggestions in advance. Leaderboards can be found here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pve/leaderboards/zuljin/return-to-karazhan-lower I was expecting to find a Lower Kara +16 completed in time. As of writing, I had just completed a +18 Lower Kara not in time.Smaktat0 Aug 13
Aug 12 WoW armory shows incorrect color On my main Ulfangz/Dalaran. The Website armory keeps showing the mythic version of Crescent of living magma as the normal version, in terms of color.Ulfangz1 Aug 12
Aug 9 Armory API Error: Character not found I am having an issue finding my character via wowprogress and raidbots.com. The character appears to be updating fine on the armory, but when an external source tries to find it, often times I get this message. It is not all of the time though which is almost more troubling.Dessider0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Remote AH [EDITED BY BLIZZARD MODERATOR] HOW MANY MONTHS IS THE REMOTE AH NOT GOING TO WORKChkang0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Thanks Just wanted to say thanks for the forums.Delinanna0 Aug 9
Aug 8 Website link pop-up in Asian? I was looking at my profile on the website and got a Blizzard pop-up with a link to the Store. Except it is in some Asian language. I'm in Australia, and only speak English, so really no idea why this would happen. Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/662b1e6ed5681b245376b3a522ac2fbe Character link I was using: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/hell%c3%afshHellïsh0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Wrong armor colors in Armory Hi guys, I've seen this issue floating around quite a lot where the armory reflects incorrect armor colors. For instance, I am currently transmogged to full heroic tier 20.. but parts of my set are the wrong color. ie my helm, gloves, belt and cape are the normal tier 20 colors. Had this issue with tier 19 also. Other thing I noticed is that the pieces that I haven't transmogged (because im naturally wearing mostly heroic tier 20) are the pieces that reflect the wrong color in armory.. So basically the pieces I haven't 'transmogged' are incorrect colors and the other pieces that I have 'transmogged' are correct. Is there a way to fix this?Chillmatic2 Aug 8
Aug 7 Armory Popout box I have been looking through my armory and lets say I am looking at my progressions in raids. When I click on the raids a secondary box pops up that usually you can scroll through to show LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. That box pops up but it is so far over to the right of my screen that I can barely see the words in the box. Is this an issue that others having? I have tried on my computer at work, my home computer and my phone and the same thing happens on all of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Minimeman1 Aug 7
Aug 6 Realm transfer = chaos My main character is a level 110 Druid on Mal'Ganis named "Tryingout". She is the GM of Unholy Trinity. I transferred her with my guild as the acting GM and she does not show up for me to change back to her on the wow forums to post under, nor has the wow armory app updated showing her active. It appears she doesn't even exist under my battle.net now.Thawingout0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Frozen Orb bugs on Black Rook Hold Arena Sometimes when frozen orb is cast on BRH arena (using concentrated coolness pvp talent), it simply disappears and goes on CD.Kammany0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Armory Bug The armory shows my cape, Diabolic Shroud, as ilvl 855, but in-game it is ilvl 890. It's a T20 piece I got in LFR. This is making my ilvl always display inaccurately.Grindolain3 Aug 4
Aug 4 I posted a topic, but it's not there? Yesterday evening I posted a topic in the Wyrmrest Accord section of the forum but for some reason it didn't appear after the automatic reload of the page. What happened to it? Where is it? Am I not allowed to post for some reason?Norland1 Aug 4
Aug 3 Armory App Bugged For the last two days I have been unable to use the WoW Armory App. Any function that has to do with it connecting to the Wow Servers is greyed out, And I can not even pick what Charater I am logged in as on it. The lower right place to do that has nothing but brown background and the second row left place is greyed out like the Guild functions and Auction house. I have Already tried to log out and relog in. As well as uninstall, restart the phone then reinstall as well. I see others using remote chat so i know it is not an armory app wide issue.Elissi1 Aug 3
Aug 2 Tring to look at the AH "Sorry but this realm is currently offline". Like hell it is. C'mon folks. It's not rocket science, it's your job.Pannacotta0 Aug 2
Jul 29 Unable to change homepage portrait Greetings, So when I go to the homepage of worldofwarcraft.com (which looks fantastic btw) I notice that in the header bar it shows one of my characters. However it's showing a low level character that I only played a bit during the Legion invasion event to raise the EXP up. A monk. I haven't touched that character since. I don't see a way to change the character used in this portrait. When I select the portrait and view the drop down list of all my characters and select one, it opens a new window and loads that character's armory profile. When I return to the home page, it's still showing the Monk. Even if (back on that armory profile) I use the drop down there to select a different character. So I notice that the homepage has one character, the armory another, and the forums let me select yet another character. Are there plans to make all of this unified somehow?Demolic6 Jul 29
Jul 27 Please delete Please Delete posted under wrong form.Anestandra0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Having trouble viewing some of the site On Google Chrome at least. It keeps saying too many redirects, try clearing your cookies. I do and I still get the error. I did try viewing it with firefox and it was just fine though.Conser5 Jul 27
Jul 27 Armory profile not updating I am having an issue with my armory profile and per the ticket that I opened I was informed to make a post here for this issue. My armory (just on this character) hasn't been updating at all. It's been 5 days since the last time it updated. This is preventing me from using SimC for calculating my character's damage along with getting my stat weights. It's also preventing other 3rd party websites from tracking information (Raidbots, WoWProgress, etc). Is there a known issue with this or an update in this issue? Thanks.Cutsme13 Jul 27
Jul 27 Chromie Reputation Broken? The armory says I'm only into Honored with Chromie, but I'm capped on rep with her in game. Is this because it takes less rep than other factions to reach "exalted" with her? And if so, shouldn't this be fixed ont he armory?Maizou0 Jul 27
Jul 26 Amory Showing Wrong Gear Color Variant My armory seems to be showing the wrong color variant for my shoulders. The armory is showing the purple variant of the tier shoulders. The shoulders I actually have equipped in game is the red variant.Darknesself7 Jul 26
Jul 26 Wrong total ilvl: one item shows wrong ilvl Hi, This is happening with my cloak. I used to have 855 then got ilvl 870 piece. I just noticed that when i got the ilvl 890 back piece it is still saying 855. My in game ilvl is 899 but on the website it is 896 due to that 855 vs 890 back piece. I have logged out, closed the game, logged out of Blizzard app, logged in, launched the game and checked both website and in game but still the same. In game it is updaing but website is not. I put a different piece and it showed also 855 and put back the 855 piece and do the process again without any result. Please help.Painisher4 Jul 26
Jul 25 Replica Staff of Guldan I figured Bliz would have fixed this by this point in the expansion. Take a look at my profile. The staff shows up as either a simpleton's Rubik's Cube or a gallon of blueberry sherbert and vanilla. I'd like to give the impression that I may be able to cause more than a slight ice cream headache for all the fuss and bother of my Transmog. Thanks for your time - Ubodu ♈Ubodu5 Jul 25
Jul 24 Legionalfall Please add this rep to the armory.Dartford1 Jul 24
Jul 24 bug in orgrimmer hi im cazjel i found a bug in orgimmar when i was On My Way! to the calendar event for dancing in the auction house which is by the way AMAZING i couldnt believe my eyes tens of people were dancing on the dance floor of the auction house in ogrimmar it was so much fun im definitively going to have to go to bed early today and take it easy tomorrow haha it was so much fun tho i cant wait for next years dance party i wonder if it will be in a different city or if it will stay in orgimar just something to think about!!! anyways ya i found a bug in ogrimmer i have attached a screenshot i really think having this bug near the entrance to a big city such as orgemmar when a global event like the auction house dance party 2017 is going on is a bad thing for the game and i wanted u guys to fix it! heres the bug http://imgur.com/a/12mmI please fix this i tried to kill it but it continued to spawn i was hoping if my level 25 singing sunflower was out it would override the code and prevent the bug from spawning hope this helps!Cazjel5 Jul 24
Jul 22 Character Not Searchable on Armory I am unable to successfully search for one of my characters via the Armory. When searching her name, Stjarna, I either get a 500 Internal Server Error message, or I get a list of 17 other toons, among which mine cannot be found. Additionally, I was unable to post this thread while having her selected in "Posting as:". She is a level 100 Warlock, and I have logged into the game with her several times recently. I can find her Armory page via a Guild Name search, and selecting her from the Guild Roster, but no other way. Weird. Any ideas on what the issue might be? Thanks.Grayson0 Jul 22
Jul 22 Armory ilevel is off (S4 unequip doesn't fix) For a while now (maybe since 7.2.5.), my ilevel has always been displaying as 2 below what it says on my character sheet. I've read numerous threads revolving around S4 gear murking things up, but it doesn't seem to help my situation as removing S4 gear will lower my ilevel but still remain off by 2. Any ideas or a quick fix on your side possibly? The issue is affecting the character I am posting as (Strava). Thanks for your support! I suppose it's possible that my in-game ilevel is the one that is off by 2, but I doubt it since no addons. Too lazy to calculate manually, haha...Strava4 Jul 22
Jul 21 Armory Showing Wrong Xmog When I look at the new armory it has the correct gear but the wrong version of it. Right now it should be showing the heroic set from ToS but it shows a mixture of both the heroic version and the normal.Chrisadan1 Jul 21
Jul 21 Cannot cannel auctions using the AH website I assume this to be a bugMandagen1 Jul 21
Jul 18 Forum keeps inserting extra tags I've noticed that when I quote someone in a post, the forum keeps adding an additional closing tag for the quote (ie [/quote]) so that there are two closing tags. At first I thought I had just messed up when deleting the part I didn't want or that perhaps the person I quoted had and I just didn't notice, but once I started paying attention, I was able to figure out it wasn't a result of any mistake I made. I'm not really sure what causes it, but it happens a lot.Nixxia0 Jul 18
Jul 18 My armory won't update? My character's appearance updates with the armory, right now it's showing my weapon as holy (As that's what I logged out as) even though the weapon info shown is for Light's Wrath. It's saying my ilvl is about ten lower than what it is atm, can this be fixed?Lárisa10 Jul 18
Jul 16 7.2.5 new hairstyle bug With the release of patch 7.2.5, the hairstyle "tied" on blood elf female disappears when zoomed out far enough. http://imgur.com/a/pC5qU Not a huge deal, but it triggers me since this is my favorite hairstyle. I know blues are busy, but please pass this bug on to the devs if you see this, thanks :^)Khirrah0 Jul 16
Jul 16 Completed mythic not showing up Saturday night 7/16 at the end of a Court of Stars mythic +18 there's was a huge (seemed to be server wide) lag spike when we looted the chest, and we were unable to loot for around 5 mins. We completed it in 32 mins 11 secs, got appropriate loot, keystone downgraded correctly etc. The issue is that it is not showing in anyone's mythic tab in game, nor the mythic keystone leaderboards on Blizzards website. This becomes an issue with being invited to high level mythics since players typically use completed mythics to gauge a persons skill level. If there's anything that can be done it would be much appreciated. To check the group was comprised of myself Sisterjrad, (rest of the names available upon request was directed here by a GM in game). We were all from the same server Proudmoore. Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered, and I'm willing to answer any other questions you may have.Sisterjrad0 Jul 16
Jul 15 Unable to ignore whole accounts on forums. Now moved to the correct forum. I have a few questions with the recent forum changes. The most pressing is that the ability to ignore whole accounts on the forums is gone. If we are supposed to "report, then ignore" players, this enables the person whom we are trying to ignore to come back on an alt and continue the harassment/argument/whatever. What is the reason for this change? The downvote button on forum posts disappeared overnight. What is the reason for this change, aside from the misguided idea that a likes-only environment will somehow make the forums more positive? Instead of simply downvoting you will, instead, get calling out. Thank you.Shieraiel2 Jul 15
Jul 13 Posts not getting bumped My posts in other users' threads are not getting bumped.Prizma0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Taunt disabled immediately after res? Tanking Kil'jaden in Normal ToS tonight and on two separate pulls, after accepting a res, I was unable to taunt the boss for several GCD's. I noticed something similar a week or two ago on Demonic Inquisition. Is there some mechanism that is preventing me from taunting/gaining aggro immediately after a res? It renders the res system nearly pointless when a tank goes down and can't do his job after a res. The other tank had double stacks of Felclaw by the time I was able to taunt the boss. It resulted in a wipe because we lost several DPS trying to recover. If this is not the point of a battle res, then what is it doing in the game?Mystnight0 Jul 13
Jul 12 Auction House not working Unable to sell through remote auction house(on a pc through web browser NOT a cell phone), page just reloads when 'create auction' is pressed, I've gone through the delete cookies / clear cache ... I've tested this on three different personal computers, running either win7 / 10. firefox / IE ... blizzard support is crap, no one has a clue, just keep getting the same bull!@#$ run around, anyone know to fix this, although I doubt its anything on my end ...Chkang3 Jul 12
Jul 12 Unable to use Web Remote AH I can't use it from home specifically. This has been ongoing since about Sunday 2/7/15. I can use the Web Remote AH from my work PC or from the Android app without issue. I submitted a ticket but I was told to post here. Unfortunately, it looks like this subforum doesn't see much activity from CS. I'm hoping someone who can help me will see this. When I try to buy something it redirects me to "https://us.battle.net/wow/en/vault/character/auction/browse?login" with no error messages whatsoever. When I try to post something it briefly pops up a notification saying "Process Interrupted. Please Try Again." and redirects me to "https://us.battle.net/wow/en/vault/character/auction/create?login" Scenarios/Fixes I have tried: Chrome: Clearing Cache and disabling all browser extensions. Chrome: Incognito mode. Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome on My Wife's Laptop Power Cycling my comptuer, router, and modem. Disabling IPv6 Using Google DNS Logging out and back into Battle.net Checking Chrome's Developer Tools, I watched the POST messages that were being generated and I noticed that there were some drastic differences. Here are two attempts to purchase the SAME EXACT auction 1 minute apart on the two computers: http://i.imgur.com/5Ilytf7.png The left one failed from home, while the one on the right succeeded at work. What could be causing this? How can I fix it? ThanksLeftshark11 Jul 12
Jul 11 Wrong Guild Banner The new guild banner is a few days old in-game. Black, blue, and with the icon of two spears. But on the forums, in the armory, everything is correct but the icon. Instead of two spears, it's two hammers. Already waited past the reset and still no change. Please help...I hate hammers.Nafani0 Jul 11
Jul 11 TERROR FROM BELOW ITEM LEVEL WRONG On My Blizzard Character Profile, [Click My Profile Here] It Shows my Terror From Below Trinket is Listed as Item Level 855 Raid Finder Warforged. when I play my character in-game It shows Terror From Below Trinket Item Level 890 Raid Finder Warforged can someone at Blizzard fix my armory properly as it should show Terror From Below Trinket Item Level 890 Raid Finder Warforged.Starhammer1 Jul 11
Jul 11 Doubt about search function / ladder section Search function I don't know if is intended or not, but when i search for something, the final query is considering first and last spaces. For example when i search for characters or guilds ( "+" = space): áterav = success +áterav = doesn't find anything áterav+ = doesn't find anything If i'm looking for guild, the search query is discriminating between capital letters in some cases but in others doesn't, for example: Purple Side of the Loot = success purple side of the loot = doesn't fin anything Damage Control = success damage control = success DaMaGe CoNtRoL = success And in other cases, it doesn't even find the guild, for example: Sky Dolphins PVP Leaderboards This used to be very good in the old website, you could filter for class, spec and server. Now, you only have a pseudo filter by rating (default). My problem with this is that when you try to filter by server, rating or whatever; the filter only work for the results displayed on the current page and doesn't work for all existing results. In this way it's very hard trying to find anything that's not related with rating. So, is this intended or not?Áterav0 Jul 11
Jul 11 cant create support forum threads on f2p acct Tried creating a new thread in the CS support forum using character Mistfiend from a starter account on this battle.net. Thread appeared to be submitted but when I went to refresh the main page of the CS forum I got a message stating that form data could not be resubmitted and I needed to either cancel the refresh or submit the page refresh request without resubmitting data. CS forum does not have the thread. Could not update an existing thread either from that character who was created within the past few days, is level 20, and is in the armory.Nok0 Jul 11
Jul 10 How to fix missing characters in armory Hi all, So after 4 weeks of my main not showing up on armory, the GM said the main issue is that characters are not updating or created upon creation. I think I sort found out how to force an update. So my main is in frostmourne. I recently went to moon guard to create a lvl 55 death knight in another server - lvl it to 70 to unlock DH in that server, then lvl it 100. Apparently, doing so somehow force update all the characters I had...(I had 2 mains showed up and my bank alt showed up in the armory. If you find it tedious to lvl up the DK and DH, one way is to create 2 DK on different server then at least get them 60 (finish the intro quest with heirloom should get you there), doing so will force the update. I don't think creating multiple DK without leveling will force the update as I had tried once. The character lvl has to move to make armory believe it's active, thus updating all chars from your account. Hope this helpsJerliz2 Jul 10
Jul 9 Dragon Soul LFR I did Dragon Soul LFR almost a couple of months ago and the credit for doing it still hasn't popped up on my armory. Is credit no longer given for redoing old LFRs?Ultimate3 Jul 9
Jul 8 pop quiz: advanced rune drawing - stuck I have been trying on and off all day to complete Pop Quiz: Advanced Rune Drawing, but it never completes the fire rune, so I am stuck on the quest chain.Chophouse4 Jul 8
Jul 6 Wrong Color Shoulders on the Armory The shoulders Im wearing, mage tier 20 heroic, should be silver like they are in game. Its using the purple color on the armory which is normal mode color.Giscõ0 Jul 6