Website Bug Report

Oct 20 Event Rings not showing up on Armory I have 2 of the rings that drop off the Horseman during the Hallow's End event currently equipped & they just show as blank spots when you view my character in the armory. No big, just figured I would let someone know.Lorrimar2 Oct 20
Oct 19 Role appropriate loot from faction chests Just received An'she's Infusion of Light (INT trinket) from a Highmountain Tribute chest while loot was set to Retribution spec on my paladin. Is this intended?Fîré0 Oct 19
Oct 19 I cant search my own Character in Website anyone got any idea why i cant search my own character in website. it show me error and result not foundXautumn3 Oct 19
Oct 19 WoW Auction House App price error I was searching through the AH for a ring to purchase. I found a 845 ring with a socket listed for 13000g. When I bought it, it charged me 130,000g!! Something is wrong here..lol. My confirmation to buy was also 13,000g so it wasn't a blunder on my part. Is this a reported issue? Please advise as that 130,000g is a big deal for me ATM.Jymbic0 Oct 19
Oct 18 Proposed change to like/dislike system Instead of showing the likes/dislikes of a post combined into one number, they should be separate. If someone has zero likes and 30 dislikes, then that's very different from 500 likes and 530 dislikes. In the first one, it's pretty unanimous that nobody likes the post, but in the second one the community is split. I think that both should be shown to give a more fair view of the feedback people are giving through the like/dislike buttons. (this is obviously not a bug, I just didn't know where else to post this)Redder0 Oct 18
Oct 17 Cannot Post on Forums Bug: Very Odd! Dear Bug Report Staff: I thought I would report something very odd. I don't know if this belongs here, in the technical support forum or the bug report forum. I place it here because this seems like a really major bug. If I google "world of warcraft", click on the link and go to forums I cannot post. What happens is it says I "must create a character in game in order to post" Instead of my character icon, there is just a world of warcraft "W". I can read the forums fine but cannot post in any fashion. Obviously, I have a work around, as I am posting here. This is what I must do: I do not google "World of Warcraft" I google "Eldre Thalas forum". That link comes up and takes me to my server forum and there I do have my character icon and the ability to post. If I go from there to general forums or any other forum I can post. As an aside, I note when I google world of warcraft and go to the forum and cannot post I also have discovered that my server forum for Eldre Thalas is nowhere to be found. I don't know what to make of this. It is very odd. In any event, that is my report. I hope it is helpful to fix the problem or at least informs other players of the work around. Best Regards, RastlinRastlin0 Oct 17
Oct 16 Character not showing up on website This character, Xendu on Kilrogg server, cannot be found on the world of warcraft website. It is also not updating that I am not in Knights of Freedom guild anymore that I left several days ago.Xendu0 Oct 16
Oct 14 Color of bolded font It's not really a bug, but the color of the font when bolded is basically astraight white, compared to whatever slightly less bright off white is normally used and it's quite disruptive, even uncomfortable, contrasted against the darker background. It would be neat if it could be made the same color as the normal font. For demonstration purposes.Nixxia0 Oct 14
Oct 13 [Request] Relics/Talents added to Artifact UI It would be nice if we could see what relics a player has in their artifact (as well as their artifact point spread) on both the mobile and web armoury. As far as seeing relics this could function like gems added to slotted gear does. then just have a separate option near player talents to see artifact points. I believe in you Web Development Team! You can do it!Cowzerker0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Unable to use the Remote Auction House Hello, For a week or so I have been unable to use the remote auction house. When I try to buy or sell items, the page cycles back to the origin and none of the bids/posts go through. The javascript has errors, so i'm guessing this is what is causing it. I've tried enabling popups, allowing all javascript and insecure connections (just for this site), as well as Safari, Firefox and Chrome all with the same result. Is this a known issue? is there a work around?Juanis2 Oct 13
Oct 13 Timewarped gear ilvl bugged on armory again. Recently got the Hourglass of the Unraveller, timewarped, warforged, ilvl 835 in game, however on the site it still shows as 675 and giving it it's old stats, making askmrrobot and other sims not work correctly when gear is included.Daarìo1 Oct 13
Oct 12 Thank you Blizz! Can Use Forums Now! Thank you blizzard for addressing the issue of people with banned accounts connected to their Battle.net not being able to post to the forums on their main accounts. I accidentally added an old wow account to my battle.net that I didn't realize had been banned, and support could not remove it for some reason or other. Never bothered me before until the site update and the new bug where you couldn't post or reply if you had a banned account tied to battle.net account. Thank you for fixing!!! Much appreciated. Unclebender0 Oct 12
Oct 12 Report Post Error It appears that the message to go with a report of a forum post will only accept a certain number of characters (250? -- 261 failed repeatedly, 246 succeeded first try). That part is fine, but what is not fine is that: a) there is no indication that there is a max length before you submit, b) the report errors out with a generic message (still no max length indication), and c) the textbox is cleared so you'd have to retype it all if you wanted to try again -- which may result in the same error because of a and b.Kirsia0 Oct 12
Oct 11 Login Looping with Chrome Browser on Forums We are aware of an issue affecting some Google Chrome users where trying to log in on the Forums may result in the login process looping forever. Makes it hard to browse/post! :( Google has an update scheduled for October 18th (Version 54) that will resolve this issue. On the 18th, please update your Chrome application by opening the menu and selecting Help > About Google Chrome. In the meantime, we recommend using another browser until this update is released if you are affected by this issue.Glaxigrav0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Legions "Release schedule" page incorrect Good afternoon! On the page https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20243893 The information about dates for Raids unlocking (raid finder) Are incorrect. ... Wing two has already been unlocked for a week, and wing 3 will be unlocked tomorrow? the 11th See you in game! -ScottManiacalz1 Oct 11
Oct 11 Characters not showing in armory I've been using the armory fairly frequently in the past few weeks to check other players' characters and guilds on my server when I run into them in-game. Those guilds and characters constantly aren't showing up in armory when I use the search feature. Never seen this problem before and its happening a lot. I think it might be a problem with the search feature. Some characters that haven't shown up by using search, I've managed to track down by searching a different character in their guild and find the original player I was looking for on the guild page. So their character is in the database, but the search feature isn't displaying them when I type their name.Lauroria1 Oct 11
Oct 9 Unresponsive page Ever since the new forums I've gotten slow/freezing pages and on Chrome it says "unresponsive page" message. It only happens on this website. Is there a new script or something? I have my browser updated to the latest. No idea why this is happeningFaerilea0 Oct 9
Oct 7 Duplicated xstoken cookie Hello guys, Everytime I try to access the auction house web I notice that system creates two times the same cookie, xstoken, one for path / and another for path /wow. This makes impossible to buy anything, redirecting all attempts to the first page of the auction house with the message: "The page you're viewing is not yet available on the new World of Warcraft website. Sorry for the inconvenience!" So I have to delete the cookie from path /, refresh the tab and then I'm able to buy again. Could you please tell the devs about that? I'm pretty sure it's simple to fix : ) Thank you in advance!Furiouslock1 Oct 7
Oct 7 Deleted character still in character list So I deleted this character, the one I'm posting on, a year or more ago. It still showing in my character list on the website and the armory app. Any way to get rid of it? I've tried creating new characters with the same name and realm but when I delete them this one shows back up.Kowatara2 Oct 7
Oct 7 Main Account Unable to Post/Reply to Forums I have been unable to post or reply on the forums for over three weeks now using my main account. If I try to create a new topic, a Log In button will pop up, but it does nothing but refresh the page. If I log in on the home page (not forums home, wow home) and I go to the forums, it doesn't even show the little "Posting as:" thingy at the top. I talked to a GM and he/she pretty much said "lol sorry we can't fix it." Really?!?Mumush5 Oct 7
Oct 7 Your Realms Not a big deal, but when I scroll down the the "your realms" section, I have "Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune" listed under this section, to which I have no characters on that server. I do have characters on Elune, which is also listed under this section. Maybe there is something in the coding that if you have a character on Elune, Sisters of Elune also gets flagged?Spluncy0 Oct 7
Oct 7 Suggestion: Forum Notifications Heya, I'm not sure if this has been raised before (it probably was but just in case..) I believe it would be a nice addition to receive notifications when someone replies to your comments, quotes you or adds a comment. It would keep the user (us) informed when there is an update on the topic that you are following. I usually find myself opening the "View post history" and opening all the topics that I've participated.. then looking for my comments and then following up... but this becomes tedious and sometimes I dont even know if someone has replied and/or said something to me. I understand that sometimes topics go too long and receiving 100+ notifications may not be ideal, but I'm sure there would be a way to make it work, may be based on quotes and/or replies? I originally opened a ticket in tech support, thinking that I was doing something wrong or somehow missing this feature .. but the blizz-bro Zuvykree confirmed to me that although this doesnt exists (yet) it would be worth to suggest as a feedback... so here I am. The best example that I can give is that I'd have to open this topic on a daily basis just to see if someone replied - but it would be very good/easier if I get a notification or message "your topic has been responded/replied/quoted - click here to open" (or something like that) Regards.Profiterol1 Oct 7
Oct 7 Layout is crazy/can't change forum character The icons for each post are crazy, ill insert a picture because idk how to explain, https://s14.postimg.org/9k0fd0xjl/Screen_Shot_2016_10_07_at_5_20_19_pm.png Also when i click "change character" the forum freezes and won't let meNarluna0 Oct 7
Oct 6 Cannot log in using the Chrome browser Hello, I am at the moment unable to log into my battle.net account on any blizzard websites including this one and Battle.net website itself using the Google Chrome browser. I was unable to find a better forum to post this thread in so I have chosen to post it here. When I try I get a message saying "The username or password is incorrect. Please try again." I have tried logging on using the exact same details in Internet Explorer and Firefox and I have not had any problems logging in with those browsers. But for some reason when I try login using Chrome it thinks that I have typed in an incorrect username or password. I do not understand why it is doing this. If I try to recover my password using chrome it even tells me that the account is not found after I type in the email address. I do not need to reset my password however as I do not have any problems logging in using the desktop app or through other web browsers. I have disabled extensions in Google Chrome and even run the browser in Incognito mode but the login is still failing to work. Is there anything I can do to fix this so that I can access my account through Chrome?Ozoris1 Oct 6
Oct 5 Armory feature suggestion I would love to see on my armory page the relics that I have equipped in my artifact, so I can easily see what I have and what needs to be upgraded. Since relics are, for the most part, the same as gems or enchantments, would it be possible to add this at some point?Grimtalon0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Post now showing up I just posted a huge RP story and the thread is not showing up anywhere, what gives?Plagueghoul0 Oct 5
Oct 5 WoW website AH bug?? I bought some (what I thought) level 101 gear off of the auction house on WoW's website while I was at work, because it was super cheap, and the stats were great.. I looked in my won items, and the stats had dropped a little bit from what the auction showed, but it wasn't much so I didn't care. The gear was ilvl 780, which was cool too. I logged in this morning and the gear in my in box was ilvl 680 and worse stats... and said lvl 110 required... I know for a fact it was 101 required on the AH, because I narrowed it down by lvl 101 req gear. Anyone know what this is all about?Herasbor0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Chest armor keeps equipping to my wrist slot Help please, why can't I equip this armor piece to my chest slot, randomly messed up after a Mythic + 4 maw of souls after i left group and ported back to Dalaran. Can't do raids or anything with this gear slot messed up. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Crealen/simpleCrealen0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Incorrect and missing reputations. The website (mobile has this issue also) does not show The Nightfallen reputation. Additionally, it shows the Illidari, Moonguard, and Jandvik Vykrul which are not reputations you get n game.Topojijo0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Why am I showing at 3880 achievement? I'm at over 16k in game with all my characters, yet this one is only showing 3900 on the character search and forums?Zenny4 Oct 5
Oct 5 Get rid of the white flash when forums load! It's extremely straining on my eyes blizzard. Please end the flashing that occurs every time a page loads around here.Hexs1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Flight Path Bug Everytime I take a flight path between zones I seem to get stuck at the destination Flight master. I stay, stuck on the mount in mid-air, and nothing else in the zone loads in. This has happened 3 times now in the last hour. Anyone else have this experience? QUOTEPatchs1 Oct 5
Oct 4 I keep getting logged out of the website For the past couple of days I have been getting logged out of the forum/website. I will click on a thread and it will send me to login page. What makes this even worse, is that when I put the password in nothing happens. The space for the password just resets. I have found if I close my browser out and reopen it, that will fix it for a time. I have cleared my cookies and cache. I am using Chrome for my browser. Any help would be apreciiatged.Chelan4 Oct 4
Oct 4 Main site cinematic autoplay :( I absolutely hate autoplay cinematics, esp on my phone. It's an iPhone using Adblock browser. Whenever I go to the website it auto plays and when I hit Done to skip it it just loads again then I hit Done again and then it loads again and I hit Done again and then it loads again... it's an endless cycle. The cinematic playing on my phone loads a separate window and I can't do a darn thing on the site when it keeps trying to play the cinematic. It's especially bad on a phone with limited data like most phone plans in the US and I'd like to minimize data usage as much as possible which means that I try to avoid playing any cinematics whatsoever and autoplay ones are especially aggravating (not being able to cancel them makes it even worse. I don't like autoplay cinematics on my computer either and would like a way to prevent them from playing there either but on my phone it's especially bad. Can you please disable autoplay on any cinematics on the whole website?Cosimo2 Oct 4
Oct 3 Guild Roster Not Working At All. Hey Guys, Recently a bunch of us have switched from one guild to another and the armory is not updating whatsoever. The roster page seems to be bugged, along with the achievements, but the items aquired by guildies is working properly. We are 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic currently and it is not displaying anything roster wise or achievement wise. This is making it so our guild progress on the raid tracking sites is not working at all. The progress sites don't even identify us as a guild, let alone track our progress correctly. I have tried to be patient and let it update, but it is bugged. It has been 6 days and this issue still persists. This issue is hampering our ability to recruit new members based on the raid bosses we have defeated in this prime recruiting season. Our guild is Infamy on US-Sargeras. As you can see it still says I am in Waterforged. Currently armory says we have only 23 members, but actually we have 86. Also, you can see the items that members have picked up in the guild, but they are not on the roster in the armory, along with it not displaying the bosses we have killed. Please fix ASAP so we can recruit! Thank you!Thinkpls0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Access to the Ruins of Falanaar suggestion so I was cuing up for my Withered Army scenario today when I got the infamous "Transfer Aborted", I'm aware that this has been documented several thousand times on the forums so reporting this isn't why I am actually here. I'd like to suggest that the "item" awarded from the quest be turned into an item similar to "Scroll of Town Portal:" where in the event it is placed into the players bags via error/raid group or other unforeseen event the player can just use the item to renter/start the scenario instead of being left completely out of pocket. before people comment, I'm aware of the ToU where it states the game is provided in a "as is" state and devs do not actually have to deal with any issues in the game if they do not want to. I'm also aware all in-game currency belongs solely to blizzard and not myself, I'm not here to !@#$% or go all "I want my $15 back neow!" just merely make a suggestion on a solution to a frustrating issue in the gameGwynbleídd0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Stuck at forum login screen Hi, I sometimes get stuck at forum login screen where I enter my info and it takes me back to login again. Even restarting the browser doesn't help. I have to wait around 15-20 mins before I can log back in the forums. Please help.Iceferno11 Oct 2
Oct 2 scourge stike It does not appear in my spell book. I look all over and no luck. xsamari shattered hallsXsamari1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Can't create threads with more than 45 words Any solution for this? ^^Bonas4 Oct 2
Oct 1 Talonclaw Quest bug I obtained Talonclaw and ported back to Dalaran. After doing so went to the hunter class hall to turn in the quest to see no one there. Was told to abandon but you can not abandon it. After doing world quest i managed to fall into the scenario where Talonclaw is obtained and did it over again problem is i already have talon claw and cant pick up the new one. http://imgur.com/a/cxp8R <-- Photo of problemBessa1 Oct 1
Sep 30 Achievement Points not updating Hello, I have not had my achievement points show correctly since the beginning of the expansion. Is there an update button to refresh it? It's killing my OCD. I don't have 0 points :(Yeet0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Guild Search? Either there is no functionality for searching for guilds or it is bugged. Currently, to find a guild you must search for a player in that guild and then click on their guild after you've loaded their profile. Very, very annoying.Humidity0 Sep 30
Sep 29 Avast Web Shield Block I've been getting this odd issue tonight where my Avast Web Shield flares up with this message almost every time I visit the website or view a post: ... Thing is, I'm still able to navigate and use the site like normal. Nothing happens. It's just the message keeps popping up upon visiting a page for no reason, it's a nuisance. Doesn't happen with every page, either. I haven't done anything today to alter my browser or system, and I was completely fine earlier during the day. My Avast software is up to date, as well as my browser Chrome. Anyone else experiencing this? EDIT: It looks like I resolved the issue by disabling HTTPS scanning within the Web Shield settings of Avast. According to this article from nine days ago where I found the fix, http://www.getavast.net/support/stop-blocking-a-program, it seems recently a bunch of users have been experiencing this problem with invalid certificates for major websites. But after applying the fix, it seems everything is fine now, so far.Olgrun4 Sep 29
Sep 29 [Request] Relics/Talents added to Artifact UI It would be super-rad if we could see associated relics and talents for artifacts while in the web-Armoury. artifact talents could be integrated as an added option below (like talents) and artifact relics could be added to the "Advanced" view like gems are currently shown. Thanks!Cowzerker0 Sep 29
Sep 29 Armory Acc - SOLVED Hi, i have something about 13k achievments points in my Account, but in my DK armory always, since mop, shows only 4k. I already open ticket at the website support, at blizz support and no one can answer me what's happenning.Vÿnce2 Sep 29
Sep 29 Pet covered in flies with buzzing sound. As above. Any help? Seriously annoying.Blïtzkrîeg2 Sep 29
Sep 28 Web Armory won't let me Buy/Sell items I could for 1 day buy, sell from the armory online via my PC. The next day I could view everything, but I could not collect, buy, sell, relist. This has lasted for a few weeks now. I went on Firefox, it worked for one day and then same issue. I opened a ticket and the GM told me to reset my password and if that did not work to post a ticket here. Any solutions, my goblin side "time is money" loves using the auction armory at work.Summerginger0 Sep 28
Sep 28 My Armory Won't Update I am the GM of The First Legion but when I post it doesn't show I'm in the guild. My portrait is black. My information is outdated when you look at my profile. Please fix so I can accurately track my statistics on 3rd party websites.Vurìan1 Sep 28
Sep 28 Grey armor auto equips whenever i zone. If i have any grey armor in my inventory whenever i zone it automatically equips it. I've tried deleting the cache, turning off all the mods. repair installation. I also used an equipment management ADD-on to force it to stop switching out my gear to no avail.Darkmoone0 Sep 28