Website Bug Report

Jan 21, 2014 Characters not showing in mobile armory For some reason all of my character on Undermine server, are not showing up in the mobile armory. Therefore, I cant post auctions ect. Can i get some help with this?Handmedown3 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Blade's Edge Armory Issues Yesterday, Blade's Edge was merged with Thunderhorn. Today (tonight) I was trying to look up my main character my level 90 Druid named Râdiance that is on Blade's Edge on the armory and I found myself unable to go to her profile page. The only thing that shows up in the search results are level, race, class, realm, and battle group. The character name, icon and guild do not show up. When trying to click to go to the character's profile, it just refreshes the search result. After experimenting with this one character, I decided to check the rest of my characters. I got the same results. So, I decided to test my guild mates' characters and I also got the same results there. I thought it might have just been an issue with characters that had a character with the same name on Thunderorn, so I tested a character that didn't have the same name and I got the same results. I also tested characters outside the guild and got the same results. And the really annoying thing about this whole problem is that THE THUNDERHORN CHARACTERS ARE SHOWING UP WHILE THE BLADE'S EDGE CHARACTERS ARE NOT!!!! This problem needs to be fixed as soon as possible. It makes it impossible for us to give people our armory link so they can check our progression. We also can not check our ranks on wowprogress or wow-heroes due to this issue. And most annoyingly, we can not update our characters on askmrrobot to gain access to reforging, gemming, and enchanting help.Râdiance5 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Filter bug in Realm Status The way the Realm Status page used to work, going directly to: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status#status=up (note the #status=up at the end) would only show realms that were up. Right now going to that shows all realms, and the Status filter has to be changed and then changed back to view only Up realms. Is this on your end? If so, I'd appreciate a fix. :) If not, is there something I can do about it on my end? Thanks in advance.Rotumd0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Antonidas toons unavailable: forums, mobile It appears that my Antonidas characters can be looked up again in the armory. However, other web sites that use the armory API (Ask Mr. Robot, guildox, etc.) are still unable to retrieve the data. In addition, I cannot select one of these characters for posting on these forums and they don't show up in the mobile armory app, making it impossible to use the remote AH. I'm hearing the same thing from everyone else on Antonidas whom I ask.Armorybroken1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 toons not showing up why are all my toons don't show up here or the Armory or any other site ,this player is on another realm my main is Rathkiller on Antonidas. Can u give me a fixCedwallin5 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Blade's Edge and the Armory I haven't been able to post on or view in the armory any of my characters on Blade's Edge since we were connected with Thunderhorn yesterday. Apparently, judging by a post I see in our realm forum, I'm not the only one experiencing this. Thank you.Pelleas4 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 High-Rated Posts Background Issue Posts that get rated highly are a bit glitchy with the new website layout. The background doesn't stay uniform: http://i.imgur.com/ATulfjY.pngThecheat0 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Thank you. I know you all have a lot on your plate. I'm happy that you fixed the Armory issue with Darrowmere and other associated realms. Please continue your hard work and "triage" issues in the manner that you see as best fit.Akashone0 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 All Antonidas chars/guilds missing on armory The online armory is not displaying my characters from the Antonidas realm, ever since that realm was connected with Uldum this morning. Whenever I try to visit a page like: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Antonidas/Ashel/ I get the "Oops Character Not Available" message. However these characters are level 90 and very active, I've logged in and out of each several times today. Furthermore, this seems to be affecting every Antonidas character I've tried. They are also missing from my forum characters. Similar armory problem with my guild <Fables> on Antonidas: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/Antonidas/Fables/ which shows a "Four, oh: four." error. Furthermore, this seems to be affecting every Antonidas guild I've tried. A random sampling of characters and guilds for the Uldum realm on the armory seem to be working fine. When will the armory be working again for Antonidas?Uddermuncher5 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Main server (Undermine) toons not showing up My sub lapsed for a few days and now that I'm back I haven't been able to load my main toons (Eurynomos@Undermine) profile or any other Undermine toons. It's also not finding my toon when I try to load him at askmrrobot. Does it have anything to do with the impending server merger or lapse in sub?Necrosoul6 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Comments not showing on pics. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12324768/warcraft-art-updates-1-17-2014 If you click on the pics under "Art Gallery update", the comments below them appear to be loading but never actually show up. Has anyone else noticed this?Bichorak1 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Character list on iPad version of Safari If I want to change characters and hit the manage characters button on my iPad the scroll bar doesn't work. It just clicks right through and selects whatever is behind the scroll bar instead. It is one of the original iPads, which doesn't have iOS 7.Pizzathehutt0 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Blade's Edge - Armory Down Just a few moments ago, Blade's Edge characters and guilds vanished from the Armory. That is, they're returning their respective error pages. Forum Avatars are also now gone. Realm connection isn't scheduled until tomorrow. ------------------- EDIT: Armory is back up but Forum Avatars are clearly still missing.Sufia6 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 [Feedback] Text size It appears to my eyes that the size of text has become smaller in some instances, like in the drop-down list which appears upon clicking the Dislike button. I can use the web browser's zoom function to get around it, but doing that sort of thing tends to break some stuff on web pages in general. I just don't see (pun not intended) a reason for using a smaller text size.Aliok1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Thread Pages and Titles overlap The thread page listing at the bottom of a multi-page thread is overlapping with the title bar in the same spot with the new website layout. I've cleared my browser cache and it's still the same. http://i.imgur.com/0sUlPFp.pngThecheat0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Website feature request forum gone I read the sticky on top about the website bug report forum and it included a link to another forum for website feedbak to share comments on website features. That forum seems to be gone. I know ths probably belongs in a forum for website feedback but it's hard to post on a forum that doesn't exist, plus this is the forum with the broken link in the sticky. Basically I really miss the my realms option on the main forums page in the section that shows the server forums. With 200+ realms and only showing 2 servers on each row instead of the 4-5 from before it can take a while to scroll down to some of the ones I play on.Pizzathehutt0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Undermine server is gone from armory. Characters on the sever Undermine cannot be found on battle.net armory. I also understand that Undermine is one of at least three other servers having this issue. I have seen several posts about it in other areas of the forums but as of yet , I have seen ZERO response from blizz.Triggz8 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Unable to access characters from Undermine I am able to access these characters in game and play all of them. However, I am not able to find them on Armory, all from Undermine realm, so using websites like Askmrrobot and the like isn't possible. I spoke with Game Master Ainberothian earlier about it and they couldn't repair the issue. Please investigate if possible so I might be able to use the Armory once more.Sephios2 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Blues falling out of the box Avatars for all blue posters (as far as I can tell) are sort of falling out of their black box background--it doesn't really line up and isn't the same size. Haven't seen any player avatars with this issue, just Blizzard employees. Example: http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3241/6qnq.pngHippeaux11 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Character wont update in armory Cant upload my character into any sims or optimization site because the armory still has my name as the transfer name yall gave me temporarilyJerkie05173A0 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Problem with mobile Armory Hi, Since yesterday (thursday the 16th january), I can't access my characters on the WoW armory mobile application. I am able to enter my password and log in, but I can't see my characters. Also, I can't use the Auction House and the guild chat. I linked a screenshot of the main menu (you can see that the guild and auction house tile are a little grey and unavailable). http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ijc7p&s=5#.UtnecxBxy00 Also, since thursday it caused several "suspicious activities" on my account and cause it to be locked. I don't know if it'is the activities done by the application or something else that causes the suspicious activities on the account. To try to fix the problem, I uninstalled the application on my iPhone and reinstalled it without fixing the issue. I also installed the application on my iPad to see if it was a problem with my iPhone and it was still not working. I also did quick researches on google and the forums to see if the other people were having an issue with the mobile armory, but I found no result :x I am using an iPhone 5 under iOs7. Do you have any clues of what might be the issue?Grangerr4 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Previous Forum Posts Missing I had quite a few posts on this toon before I changed his name, and now when I try to find previous posts by clicking on his name and then the "View My Posts" button, they don't show up. I've tried replacing Parsth with his old name, Øßlivion. Any help please?Parsth1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Characters from one realm doesn't appear. All of my toons from server dawnbringer don't appear in mobile armory and are not selectable. Toons from the other server (Eld'thelas) shows up. They show up fine on the website but doesn't work on multiple android devices. Please look into this.Faradhim0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Character missing from armory Hey, so my main character that play just about everyday has been missing from the armory for several months now. I can't access the remote auction house, guild chat, or strategize my gear with askmrrobot.com on this character. I have opened a ticket, but has not been updated for the last 2 days after they said it should be fixed after this week's realm restart/maintenance. Ticket US42367349 Name: Gildenor Realm: Emerald Dream Level: 90 Race: Human Class: PaladinKyrgan3 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 List of Forum Issues I'm not sure if all of these have been noted, so here goes. -Blues floatin out of their avatar's usual spot -Some people are having some of their alts on their character list converted to only one type of character. For example, 4 of my alts are supposedly level 10 Goblin Shaman. -The new text sometimes makes the name of the thread overlap the pages tabs, especially at the bottom links -If you switch characters then it makes you have to refresh the page in order to be able to quote people again -Glowy "liked" posts have the golden hue at the start but then it cuts off Not bugs necessarily but some things I'd like changed: -Biohazard symbol back for reported posts- the new one is much harder to notice -Our portraits have been shrunk! I really want them bigger again, it's much more difficult to see them. I don't know why this was changed? If I remember anything else or if anyone wants to add, I'll edit it.Siskiyou1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Character missing from armory My main character has been missing from the armory for the last several months now. I just transferred from Khadgar to Stormrage yesterday, which required a name change but the character is still not searchable. I would really like to have access to the remote armory/auction house and optimize my gear over on askmrrobot.com. Name: Gildon Level: 90 Race: Human Class: Paladin Realm: StormrageKyrgan11 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Dalaran *poof* I use the remote auction house frequently on my mobile app. When I went to it yesterday all the toons on the server I play (Dalaran) are gone. The only things left are the few from outside Dalaran. Even the account website is messed up. I don't remember this Shirogomi avatar but it's the only one wow will link with my account. What's up?Shirogomi1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Armory issue Hello, My main character Keiim-Lightbringer is not showing up on armory. Once I realized this I made a quick joke to my friend saying my character was to good for armory, but found out that he tried to look me up months ago and couldn't find me. I think it is odd I can't be found since I play on that character the most. Look forward to hearing from you guys on what is wrong. Thanks, Keiim ;)Onemeansob2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Beta profiler misreports NVIDIA graphics card G'day. The beta profiler misreports the NVIDIA graphics card in my iMac as an Intel 4000HD integrated card. The system profiler details for the graphics card are here: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX: Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 2048 MB Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Device ID: 0x11a3 Revision ID: 0x00a2 ROM Revision: 3707 Displays: iMac: Display Type: LCD Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Connection Type: DisplayPort You can see the beta profiler reported settings associated with the battle.net account that this wow license is tied to. It seems to get everything right except the vendor, which it reports as Intel 4000HD; graphics memory is correctly reported. This happens under (current, fully updated) OS-X 10.9, and also happened under OS-X 10.8. This is probably a less common iMac configuration, since it has the "upgrade at time of purchase" graphics card.Larelina1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Armory issues Armory app not showing my main realm draka please helpKarron0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Post background broken? I just read this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11224302979 Its voted up a lot but after the first two paragraphs the background goes from brown to a dark gray. I opened it in firefox and google chrome and the problem was present in both.Zolvolt0 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Code Blocks Don't Preserve Indentation With the new layout introduced today, code blocks no longer preserve indentation properly; any indentation is displayed as a single space. To demonstrate: This line has no indentation. This line has a single tab indentation. This line has four spaces indentation. This line has two spaces indentation. This line has two tabs indentation. The indentation displays correctly in the preview screen. The indentation seems to be preserved in the back-end since quotes still have the right indentation, but as soon as it's posted it's all displayed with a single space.Choonster1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Fixed width overlaps thread title/page count. Visible here, easily: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11161486349?page=25#490 Basically, the "ui-breadcrumb" and "ui-pagination" elements do not properly separate themselves. It looks like there's no "actions-right" DIV element to force it. Confirmed broken in every current web browser, not that it matters (this is a CSS error).Pahanda1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 All Chars not showing up in forums/ios When i log into the forums not all my chars are showing up in the selection screen. I also log into the ISO WoW Armory and there the same chars are missing. I am able to logon and play these chars. There is an intire realm missing from my list of chars selection and it is the realm i play all the time.Huntervern3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Problems with new "Support" options Ever since Blizzard has implemented the new support options of call back or live chat as well as ticket I have yet to be able to use the system to get a call back or open a live chat. Every time I try to do so it will error out on me to the point where no ticket can be opened. I am wondering if A. anyone else has been experiencing this and B. how does Blizzard expect us to be able to get support if the system no longer works to allow us to speak to an agent working for Blizzard.Charride3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 All I wanna do is to thank you... ...even though I don't know who you are. You let me post this by bringing back my avataaaaaarrrr! :-D Ever since the merging of my realm last year this site has said that I don't have a character (i have several of 'em). I'm finally back in business baby!!!!!Zapollo2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Just One? So recently I have been using the armory. Just today when i logged into it I could only access one character.(Hellisela on moonguard)I Restarted my phone and logged back in and out but it still said I only had her.I looked on this website and all my characters are here. I don't know is there is some bug or new thing where you have to change realms to get onto different characters but I also know that I logged in game just to make sure nothing expired but everything is fine. Any info would be helpful to me. Thank you! Also when i look at all characters she only shows upEnsenda3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Armory: Rendering Nesingwary as Vek'nilash The following applies to all of my eleven Nesingwary characters but I'll use just one example to illustrate the Armory issue that I've discovered which is likely the root of the missing forum avatars. None of the eleven Nesingwary characters ever resided on Vek'nilash however two are relatively-recent transfers from another realm. Example: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nesingwary/Yasosumi/advanced Nesingwary and Vek'nilash are now combined realms. Yasosumi is a character born and raised on Nesingwary. Examination of the HTML shows that rendered images for the character on the Armory pages have "veknilash" in the image URL instead of "nesingwary". http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/veknilash/167/135525543-profilemain.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/profilemain/race/25-0.jpg http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/veknilash/167/135525543-inset.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/inset/25-0.jpg http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/veknilash/167/135525543-avatar.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/avatar/25-0.jpg Although these images, seemingly rendered as being on Vek'nilash, display correctly on the Armory, the API reports the thumbnail URL as "nesingwary/167/135525543-avatar.jpg". Other areas of the website attempt to call the avatar images using "nesingwary" but the renders don't exist at that URL -- therefore the missing avatars. For example: The HTML for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=yasosumi tries to call http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/nesingwary/167/135525543-avatar.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/avatar/25-0.jpg The HTML for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=yasosumi&f=wowcharacter tries to call http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/nesingwary/167/135525543-avatar.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/avatar/25-0.jpg Prior to the realm merge, the API was reporting the thumbnail for Yasosumi as "nesingwary/146/93606802-avatar.jpg" and that rendered image still exists -- http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/nesingwary/146/93606802-avatar.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/avatar/25-0.jpg I hope this is helpful to someone out there. :) ----- Edited for additional reference information.Sufia6 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Character page is broken Basically won't display my toon, and the page isn't there at all. But I can still play on it in game.Thordrax10 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Undermine - Normal Server not on Armory I noticed that anyone on Undermine, a US server, is not be shown on the armory. Is this being investigated and when can we expect to be listed? Thanks in advance.Alokoz6 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 BNET Profile Issue Hi, Is the issue with profiles being gone and profile pictures being shadow place holders something that is going on server side and is being addressed or is it something related to browser on my end?Phalynx1 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Black avatar http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11223502989Jondus0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Website Borkeded Trying to view my profile and get a 404 Trying to access remote auction house and got error 500 internal server error. ETA?Woodenbark2 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 WoW Armory Broken for My Recently Transferred Hello. Recently I transferred my Rogue ( 85 ) to the Darrowmere Realm. Since then, its armory is not showing up correctly. I know that recently Darrowmere was merged with Windrunner, and that could be the cause of it maybe? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Akali/advanced My character shows up, but as a ghost. Its visual appearance is broken. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f=wowcharacter&sort=realmName&page=3&dir=a&q=akali My character is the sixth one down, and it does not have a name, and doesn't show up. Possible things im thinking that might be causing this.... 1. I'm in a guild on Windrunner, not Darrowmere? 2. Recently transferred to a realm that was recently merged with another realm? 3. Its bugged and just needs to be reset or something? Also, to note, using any website that query's the armory cannot return anything for my character, since its not working atm, an example is askmrrobot.com. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you for your time!Palious3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 UNDERMINE ONLINE ARMORY does anyone know why the online armory isn't working for toons on undermine?? and is there any eta on when this will be fixed?Unholysin3 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Guild Missing From Website Greetings! I am on Emerald Dream in The Farstriders. Our guild does not show up properly on here. When you search for us nothing comes up but if you look at my character its says I'm in the guild, but alas when I click on the guild it gives me an error. The problem is not on my end, the Guild Leader and other officers have checked it out too. Our guild website will not import Characters to the Roster nor can anyone search for us here. I submitted a ticket in game and was told to come here after waiting for realm refreshes. What can be done to remedy this? Thanks in advance!Illiayna6 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Ach #5480 - Preparing for Disaster Criteria: Create 500 Dense Embersilk Bandages. Website Bug: No progress bar is being shown.Sufia0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Character missing from armory not connected My main Orgim on Zul'jin has been missing from the armory for a fairly long time. It shows up in my guild roster but it says i have 0 achievement points and that it doesn't exist. I did recently transfer but my character did not exist on the armory before i had even transferred. I am not sure of the complexity of this issue but it is fairly annoying as I cant import data and have to enter stuff manually! neither of the realms I have been on were being connected or were already connected at that time. Any help would be apprecaited. I already messaged GM's in wow and they said its a website problem, sent a ticket to website people a while ago and it is still down. i am just one sad panda :<Migro0 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Undermine Characters missing from Armory Well i posted this over under the website bug report several days ago but have not even seen anyone there monitoring any of the many threads about this so I thought I would try here. All of my characters on Undermine are now missing from the Armory. I have logged into the game and they are all there and seem to be fine but they are missing from the Armory. I did a little checking and my guild on that server isn't even listed on the Armory anymore even though my characters are still members and the guild does exist on the server. I also started searching for the toons of my friends and so far of the 10 I have checked NONE of them are on the Armory. The same is true for using the mobile app to check on auctions and in general just mess around none of my characters from the realm Undermine are able to be seen and selected. I know this doesn't affect my in game time but like anyone that plays this game I do things outside of the game that requires my armory information. I cant pull any of my characters into any SIM site or Mr. Robot, nor can I do anything with the remote auction house function. This does affect my game experience because the total experience for this game reaches beyond just the time we are logged into the game. It would be helpful if a blue would go over to the Website Bug Report forum and at least acknowledge to those posting there about this issue. Its frustrating to try and reach out and report a problem and only get a brick wall back.Shivaline8 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 FIX THE ARMORY, PLEASE (NM) This is redonkulous.Hathaway0 Jan 16, 2014