Website Bug Report

Dec 13, 2013 PLEASE HELP! 404! All my characters along with my entire guild page is just saying "Four oh: four" Along with the armory app, it isn't loading my guild at all. What can I do to fix this?Omek0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Character Transfer ERROR: Server Unavailable Hello, I am trying to transfer a level 80 character from this account, which has been inactive since 7/31/2010, to a different account that is active. However, when I go to the character transfer web page and click on the character I wish to transfer, I get a message stating "ERROR: Server Unavailable." I have tried using a different web browser, even a different computer, but always get the same error. The product level on this account is Wrath of the Lich King, if that makes a difference.Platitude6 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Characters Sporadically Missing First off, this is the first truly frustrating issue I've had with WoW so hats off for the good track record. That being said.... :) My characters seem to like hiding on me. Whether its on the mobile app (which I received "server" error messages for most of the day yesterday) or on the website where I'm at right now. I'm missing a few characters seemingly all the time. They're there in game. I've logged into them. But now on this site I can't view the profile for some of my characters and one of my realms is not showing up on the "My Realms" section of the forums. Is there some kind of systemic problem you're aware of, am I cursed or should I just blame the healer?Mallia1 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Blank Avatars So I was having problems with the Mobile App so I decided to report that in the mobile app forum, when I went to select any of my characters on Moon Guard (characters that were unavailable via the app) have now lost their Forum avatars. When I click on my avatar I get the 404 (Four o' Four) error. What is going on Blizzard?Tiffiejackfu2 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Website broken!!! Okay. All the avatar portraits are blanked out like what happens when you recently delete a character, I can't view the stats on any of my toons, or anyone else for that matter. And I can't even view any guilds. I keep getting the 500 internal server error. I've tried using different browsers, so it can't be me. Please, fix this!Chei5 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Armory showing wrong faction for guild The armory is showing my guild as horde, this is clearly a bug that seems to have occured since BurningBlade was linked to OnyxiaRendán2 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Name bugged in Armory Hello, I transferred this character some time ago, changing the name to "Mckale". The only problem is the armory still shows it as my old name "Talyriel" Please help! EDIT: I think i broke something here...made a character called talyriel on same server now theres 2 talyriels on stormrage if you search the armoryTalyriel0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Missing Portrait/Armory Solution? It looks like realm names have just disappeared. Example: Portraits are linking to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character//Yenna/advanced instead of http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Yenna/advanced Same thing if you try to click on someone's guild, the realm is just omitted: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild//Roadrunners/ vs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kiljaeden/Roadrunners/ Mine are showing up fine, but if your portrait is a shadow just look at the address it's trying to link to: it probably says "character//Yournamehere" when it should say "character/REALMNAME/Yournamehere". Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not, but hopefully it helps!Yenna0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 I can't view my armory, or see my character! I can't see my character to the left <------- It is just the default used for a level 1 character. I am also unable to view my armory. Is anyone else having this issue?Eternalaria5 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 armory issues its not letting me view my profile directly on this site and my armory app is now not letting me in at all. it was showing 4 of my 6 characters yesterday now i cant log in at allRodorme0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Chrome mobile login issue Android 4.3 Worldofwarcraft.com scaling works perfect on Chrome browser on Samsung S4 using Android 4.3. But while logging in and inputting my authenticator code, a dialogue box pops up that does not properly handle zoom functions. So I cannot properly copy and paste my code. While using the standard browser on the S4, a page opens up instead of a dialogue box. Which makes it possible to input the authenticator code without issue.Mulezz0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Missing Character Portraits... Not a big deal but kinda interesting... I noticed that after the whole server merge debacle involving nesingwary that my portraits for all my characters don't show in the armory anymore. Not a big deal but I figured i should mention it. Is anyone else having this issue?Daemunn16 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Archaeology recipes incorrect This has been a problem for a long time, but it still persists. My forum profile does not show a single completed Arch recipe (while in reality, I have every Arch achievement point). http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Malvesti/profession/archaeologyMalvesti1 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 WoW Armory Can't seem to view anything from my primary realm (Grizzly Hills). I have a few toons on Trollbane. when I go and view realm status page, it only lists Trollbane and NOT Grizzly Hills as my realms. Grizzly Hills is listed in the complete list. I am playing all my toons on Grizzly Hills ok , just cant work with them in Armory. Poorman Grizzly HillsRazzell4 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 characters missing from Mobile Armory Has anyone else experienced this since the patch? Dozens of my Characters are missing.Treymus1 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 random Website bug trying to surf the online non-neutral AH for my server, occasionally getting this when trying to go to a 2nd page: An error occurred during a connection to us.battle.net. SSL peer rejected a handshake message for unacceptable content. (Error code: ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert) it's sporadic. I was getting it consistently, went to report it, tried to recreate it for sumbission, and it stopped. gave up on posting this, and then it started up again.Vilhelmriker0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Missing characters on armory app Hello, I went to check my auctions and noticed all of my characters from Wyrmrest Accord are not available. In fact, I can't find any of them. While I'm currently unable to log in to ensure I haven't been hacked or something it'd be appreciated if someone can tell me what is going on. Thanks.Lisama5 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Missing Characters and Log-in Issues Good morning, I've got two issues I'm hoping someone can help me with: 1. All of my characters from a certain server are not showing up. I have been unable to log into the game for a while so I've been unable to check if they got deleted or something. Characters from other servers seem to be working fine. 2. When I finally went to log in this morning, I got an error saying I don't have an active subscription which I most definitely do have. - RESOLVED Any help with either of these issues would be great.Lisama0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Missing Character on both Website and Mobile Cannot view my Monk, Fistmeister on Magtheridon on either the Armory on here or via the Mobile App...though I can view all my other characters which also reside on Magtheridon as well.Aimazing0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Armory only show unactive Alliance Toons I have 11 Horde toons on Drenden that I play on regularly but they somehow disappeared when I logged my WoW armory this morning. Tried going to the character selection and the only toons that were there are the two Alliance ones that I have yet to work on. Tried clearing all the data and logging back in and nothing happen.Ixen6 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 Missing main character and other issues My main character, Vostigern of Sargares is missing. Also I have a lot of deleted toons that are still in my manage characters. I noticed it started when I came back to WoW after a few months of hiatus maybe two weeks ago.Jagervos0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Armory Not Updating Correctly Hi, ive noticed that my Achievements (to the left, by my character avatar) have went from like 2k to zero. in game i have a total of 5k+ achievs ( i know thats allot heuheuhe) but why arent they showing up correctly at all in my armory or when i post? Pretty sure as a lvl 90 i have more than 0 achievements.Reignskream2 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Missing characters on app My alliance characters will not show up on my wow app for armory. Only my horde show up, is due to something I have done on the app or a bug. I would love feedback on any solutions to this problem.Aquaticflame1 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Armory kinda messed up? So if you click on my Armory, you will notice it seems drunkish Romfu is kinda in a pose thats making kinda swing if you know what i meanRomfu0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 Maybe update the Guardian Cub sale page? (Posted this in General then realized that probably isn't the place for it. Not sure if this is the place either, but probably better than General. Sorry about the double post.) Noticed the pet sale and headed over to the Blizz store to see which pets are half off. Unfortunately, the one pet I really want, the Blossoming Ancient isn't on sale. Ah well. Anyway, while there, I figured I'd check on the Guardian Cub. I'd like to be a Crazy Cat Lady someday. No price. Just says "Learn More." So, I click "Learn More" and am taken to the Guardian Cub main page. No price. But, there is a "Continue to Battle.net Account" link. So, I click "Continue to Battle.net Account," enter all my information, enter my authenticator code, and I'm now on a page that says "You are attaching Guardian Cub to your account." No price. So, I click "Continue" and am taken to the "Select the character that you wish to receive Guardian Cub for." page. No price. So, I click a character. I'm taken to the "Confirm In-game Item Redemption." page. No price. So, I click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT." $10. I hit cancel. Blizzard, why, whywhywhy do we have to jump though all these hoops just to find out how much this pet costs? Is it that hard to put "$10" somewhere on the Guardian Cub listing on the store? Could you maybe update this?Vacant1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 5.4.2 intervene changes broke skill When attempting to intervene uphill the skill now fails, listing the error: " Target is not in line of sight". I hope you kept the original coding blizz cause now u have to push the reset button. Please BETA TEST CHANGES BEFORE MAKING THEM LIVE.Knellox0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 Armory Issue For some reason, one of my characters (Jeyd, Ner'zhul, Horde) always shows up as "Character Not Available". All of my other characters work/load, and update very quickly (often within seconds). That one mage character, however, will not show up. The name doesn't even appear in my list of characters in the pull down menu on battle.net, or under My Characters on the WoW Armory mobile app. Is this a bug with the character? Her gear? The realm? B.net/armory? Or some odd combination of all of the above? I'd love to be able to check her gear, glyphs, etc at a glance like the others.Kainh4 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 WOW forum background its bugged when i scroll over a character in the forum to inspect every link its blank with only the characters name. The background turned from dark /their normal color to very bright and cant see anything. Similar thing happens with items equiped cant/unable to be seen/read.Desteria0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 Old blizz downloader. Wasn't really sure where to post this, went to download d2 for nostalgia's sake, but the patch notes or whatever is supposed to be on the window just bring up the usual 'page could not be found window' http://i.imgur.com/IdBiXVY.pngBladestorm0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 Character not in armory one month after xfer I must post on my alts. I transferred three characters same-faction from Sargeras to Perenolde on Nov 12th. This one <-- , a hunter, and my rogue main. The priest and hunter showed up in armory immediately once I'd logged into them. The rogue had to change her name because her old name was taken. Now one month plus one day later she's *STILL* not in armory. Not only that, but she doesn't show in the in-game guild news, doesn't show up as autocomplete name in in-game mail like all other guild members do, cannot be accessed by wow mobile, and on THAT CHARACTER ONLY, cannot vote-kick people in LFR. My other toons all have the ability to vote kick. No, I've actually never vote-kicked anybody on the rogue so I haven't been abusing it. Additionally, I transferred realm AND faction AND name change a shaman from horde quel'dorei to alliance perenolde just last week, and she also immediately appeared in the armory. So what is wrong with Mousetracks-Perenolde? I've already submitted a ticket and without my consent had it closed-resolved by the GM who simply directed me to this forum.Background0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Forum avatar/guild/name/links not updating *** THIS IS NOT IN REGARDS TO A REALM MERGE *** This issue has existed for quite some time - about a year or so. I have a stickied thread on US-Illidan's realm forum page. The character that originally posted the thread has been name changed and realm changed twice, and now faction changed (in total, since posting the thread). My posts now show outdated information -- including a missing profile image, incorrect links for my character's armory profile, forum posts, and more. Another player now has a character with the same name, and my "Profile" link takes the end user to an incorrect armory page. This issue is present on every post I've made on that character. Ideally, I would like the information updated to reflect that character's current realm, faction, profile image, etc. I imagine this is an issue with the database cache. If it is not possible to update all of Mint@US-Illidan's posts on the WoW Forums (an ideal solution), manually updating my posts within my stickied thread would be a highly ideal fallback solution.Vonky8 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Wrong name on website and armory This priest has changed name 8 weeks ago to Elegia, the armory has been broken since, every time I post on this forum about it, the character itself goes back to the name Zachariel in my character list. Please fix my website name and armory name so people can actually see my armory on the new name of this toon. It's my 5th post about this issue, I had 3 tickets opened before and they told me to post here, now it's just getting ridiculous.Zachariel0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Character not in armory My 'main', Essix-Garona does not show up in the armory. It's been this way for several days now. Its is active and has no pending transfers/name changes or any other reason to not be showing up.Moshu0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 "Request Sticky" You might consider making that button harder to click accidentally, or at least look significantly different than all the other forum buttons. I realize this is entirely my fault for not reading before I click, but I've mistakenly requested a sticky from several threads over the past week. On a related note, the popup that follows a "request sticky" click doesn't go away without reloading the page.Twitchy2 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Armory/Mobile not updating? POST HERE Myself, as well as several others (I see) have recently transferred servers or had a server migration and our characters are not being updated on the Amory site or on our mobile app. For me, the transfer was done over 1.5 weeks ago. If you are having a similar issue, please reply to this thread so we can hopefully get Blizzard Web/Mobile team to look at this and get it resolved. Just post your characters, the realms affected, and the how long ago the transfer was below: Torotornot - Xfer from Azgalor to Mal'Ganis on 10/13 ThanksTorotornot93 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WEBSITE SUPPORT. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST Dear Website Support, (Apologies for the caps. They are not intended as a shout, but for the benefit of other players in hopes it will draw their attention.) There are several postings on this forum that all mention the same problem: Toons and gulds do not display on armory. I have been monitoring the list of Website Known Issues but do not see the armory issue listed. Myself and many others request acknowledgment of the problem from the Website Support group. The GMs refer any open tickets to this forum so there seems no other means of obtaining resolution. The problem appears extensive enough to include among the Known Issues. Any specifics you can provide would be appreciated. In my case, following the Nov 4 realm connection of Frostmane and Tortheldrin, none of my toons or guilds would display on armory. Today is Nov 26 and the problem is not resolved. It appears all Tortheldrin players have the same issue. Thank you, Valkyrie, Soulbound GM on TortheldrinGelkaskkaga2 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Two Characters missing from profile / armory Good afternoon, been having an issue with two of my characters which are currently missing from my profile i.e. I cannot select them and post as said character on the forums. They also cannot be found in the Armory if I search for them. Names are Moghiden - Night Elf Priest on Sargeras Alliance and Moghi - Gnome Mage on Sargeras Alliance. Both have been missing for several weeks now. I did a server transfer with both characters a couple of weeks ago however they were missing prior to the transfer. It would be very nice to get this fixed as both of these characters are my long time toons that I have been playing since Vanilla. Thank you in advance.Moghedin3 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Character not able to be selected I have a character "kanoosh" on Turalyon that I can login and play, but will not show up in the armory or let me select it when I log into the account on this website. It'll list every other character I have though. Also, it will show Kanoosh in the guild list (Enlightened) with guild activity on the battle.net website. I have wanted to run simulations for over a month, but the armory still will not show my character. If I go to places like askmrrobot or wowprogress and click update, it will indeed update my character on those websites, which makes no sense to me since they use the armory to update your character. Can this get fixed? I don't understand why other websites that use the Armory to update my character will indeed display it correctly, but yet the Armory itself won't even show my character exists.... Frustrating..Smalldot4 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Characters not showing up on armory My characters don't show up on the armory. Has been going on for a few weeks. What's the cause and how do I fix? No, I'm not transferring. And yes, I'm playing the toons so they are not inactive.Malgrim3 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 wow-professions not loading? just wondering why wow-professions.com is not loading for me? it seems to work for everyone else except me. it seems to not work on my whole network because no matter which computer or smartphone i use it doesn't seem to work? just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and or knows how to fix it.Cobrasaint1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 Guild listed as Horde Dear Blizzard, I've chosen to contact you via the bug thread because something is really, really, REALLY bugging me!!! My guild is designated as *shudder*...Horde! Sovereign Sages has been an Alliance guild since it's inception in 2009. Please address this issue. Thank you, SuzSuzahnnah2 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Balance Druid & Revive I noticed that while doing instances that I'd be with the group, and realize that I'd dropped out of Moonkin form (I have glyph of stars, so it's not as obvious than if I were a space chicken). After noticing this a few times, I realized it's linked to casting Revive (the non-battle rez). Recently, a change to Balance allows for casters to cast Heals in Balance without shifting form, I'd think that the omission of Revive is an oversight. In terms of game balance, this is an out of combat effect, so there's no reason not to allow it (especially since I can Battle Rez without dropping Moonkin).Dimpishly0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Missing in realm rank? Character shows fine in the armory but not listed at all when looking at realm. Should be listed at #2 Resto Shaman according to score and was for a while but now it isn't showing up at all.Voltramas0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Disconnected upon login. My hunter Pelgobber was in Stormstout Brewery when i was disconnected randomly, i tried to login several times, but once i'm entered into the world i get disconnected from the server within 1-2 seconds. I've been able to login on all of my other characters completely fine, but Pelgobber just causes a disconnection. I updated all of my addons, and the problem still persists. Please help :(Pelgobber0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Battle.net Shop grrr... Attempting to buy mists for this account, pressed the pay now and the rotating icon has been going for like 10 minutes, third time I've tried...little help here.Notabandaìd2 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Armory still broken I still cannot access this toon's armory and it's been almost 8 resets now.. it is still listen under the old name of the toon Zachariel instead of the current one Elegia. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Zachariel/advanced I'm tired or reporting it I must say. It's really annoying for cross-realm pugs when people can't armory me etc.Elegia3 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 SSotD The screenshots of the day have been glitched for the past 5 days. Is there any plan to fix this?Ilydan0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 B.Net Client Account Management Link In the Battle.net client, clicking options > manage account from any game tab will bring up a 404 page. WoW: http://us.battle.net/en/App/enUS/client/account/manage/WoW/ D3: http://us.battle.net/en/App/enUS/client/account/manage/D3 SC2: http://us.battle.net/en/App/enUS/client/account/manage/S2 Hearthstone: http://us.battle.net/en/App/enUS/client/account/manage/WTCG The links are invalid and need to be changed.Trehtik0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 TORTHELDRIN NOT ON ARMORY AFTER NOV 4 MERGE Following the Nov 4 realm connection of Frostmane and Tortheldin, none of my toons or guilds display on Armory. Other Tortheldin players report the same problem and it appears to involve the entire realm. The toon or guild will be included in the search result list, but there is a blank space instead of a name. Clicking the search result item does not disply a toon or guild but redirects to a general information page. I opened a ticket but have not seen a response. My Tortheldrin guilds are Soulbound and Blood Oath. Valkyrie, Soulbound GM on TortheldrinJuur10 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Achievement Point Inconsistency Most of my alts display the same number of achievement points on the armory 15360 Vallan (the character i'm posting on) only shows 9895 on the armory but It shows 15360 in game. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/undermine/Vallan/simple Is there a way to get this fixed? ThanksVallan3 Dec 1, 2013