Website Bug Report

Oct 22, 2013 Coin quest doesn't warn if going over cap The weekly quest that provides 3 "coins" (currently warforged seals) doesn't provide any warning if turning it in would result in losing some of those coins. If the player currently has 8 coins and turns in the quest, then only 2 coins are received and the other is lost forever. I do consider this a bug warranting a rapid response (rather than a suggestion) because the user interface DOES warn players in other cases when they are going to lose a reward as the result of a cap (like bag space). Valor points and honor points are a necessary exception because once you are capped for the week it would be annoying to be forced to confirm every time. But the coins are a very different type of currency than points. While it is possible to imagine a case in which the player would want to just throw away those coins, I suspect the vast majority of players would appreciate a dialog box asking for confirmation. Thank you.Wyldsoul0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Character Dint shown on my web page account My paladin (Human) are not shown in my account when I log in to wow web page n armory .... Please help .... When I search my character name it shown other player character, which is a blood elve hunter Name : YewwandVlctwo0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 battle.net Launcher not Opening Hello, I couldn't find the right place to post about bugs for the battle.net launcher so I guess I'll post it here so it's seen by someone: I have Windows 7. Whenever I close the battle.net launcher using the "x" and it minimizes into the tray, when I click on it from the tray to reopen it, it will not open. Steam works fine but the battle.net Launcher does not so I'm assuming this is a bug of some sort. Please fix! :)Droplet1 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 mousing over threads not working properly I don't know what it is this morning but when I mouse over thread titles I get a blank uh.. pop up. I don't even have the right terminology to describe it. I mean it tells me the date a thread was posted and how many views and replies but no content of the post is shown. The only thing different on my end, that I'm aware of, is that avast was updated to a new version. I didn't know how much I relied on this feature until it was gone!Coinpurse0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Armory app trouble Hi there I contacted a GM about y issue they told me to post here. My character Faemohs from bleeding hollow was transferred to kil'jaeden US Horde. Current name is Faemos. I cannot use my character on armory app because it says that it's still on bleeding hollow with my old name too, old guild all old information. Can not use the auction house. Please helpFaemohs0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Armory Updating Bug!! Armory has not updated for me in over 3 weeks!! Nothing I am doing seems to help! This char is over 35 but Armory still has him at 20. I have a Warlock almost level 40 and the Armory doesn't even show him at all. I tried logging in to the Armory on the web (nothing) Tried logging into the Armory App. (nothing) !! Please help also the last time I tried to log in a got Erroe ID 6X7S3Alzorn0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Armory Updating Bug!! Armory has not updated for me in over 3 weeks!! Nothing I am doing seems to help! This char is over 35 but Armory still has him at 20. I have a Warlock almost level 40 and the Armory doesn't even show him at all. I tried logging in to the Armory on the web (nothing) Tried logging into the Armory App. (nothing) !! Please help!Alzorn2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Auction House Down from Website? I'm using Chrome on Win 7 x64 and when I try to go to the Auction House, I get the following message: 500 Internal Server Error "An error occured. Please try again later." Error ID: PQXLG The error ID changes, tho, even when I go to a different toon. I was able to get to the Auction House earlier today tho.Monkanon0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Connected Realms with matching Realm Forums There's been a lot of web-side issues with the armory and the Connected Realms process, which I believe you're already well aware of and are working on, but I come bearing a request: I would very much appreciate it if the realms which have been connected had their realm forums consolidated. As someone who was in the first wave (Bloodscalp/Boulderfist), and who is now also in the third wave (Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev), I've been hoping to begin raiding again without having to leave my realm to do so, but guilds who post on the realm forums (for recruitment and the like) are only posting on their own old ream's forum, and not bothering with the other/other two forums. People who read the forums have to go through additional effort to access two/three realm forums instead of just one and I suspect a lot don't bother—I know I usually don't, since all three forums are pretty empty anyway. Not only does it make it more difficult than necessary to keep tabs on what's happening on my realm(s), a lack of connected forums adds to the in-CR elitism and standoffishness that has been infecting a lot of people on all sides. "Why should I bother checking the forums of these other, inferior servers? They should just come use our realm forums since we're the best/worst server anyway" and so on. I can understand wanting to wait until all the planned connections are complete (especially if CRs are going to be matched with CRs in future waves—then you'd have to REconsolidate) but unless that's going to happen before Blizzcon, I think something needs to happen sooner because navigating the connections via the web (on the official forums and on third-party sites) is beginning to get pretty headachey, and will only get worse the more servers get added into the fold.Basanti0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Guild on Mobile? For a few weeks now, it seems impossible to access anything related to my Guild on the mobile armory app. 98% of the time it tells me the Armory encountered an error handling the request.Brightbrown0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Which boss is it? So we have essnetially 4 levels of each SoO boss, LFR, Flex, Normal & Heroic. Each character SHOULD show exactly which boss they have downed... except sometimes it IS noted, but many times it is NOT noted in the activity list... and I THINK the data you obviously DO have is correct (i.e. the pop-up on the character page [which, btw, doesn't really work on a tablet device])... and while it is not an earth shattering bug, it IS indicative of simply sloppy work.Brightbrown0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Raid Progression Info Missing Paragons Kill I was in a Flex group for part 4 when we successfully defeated Siegecrafter and Paragons but not Garrosh. However, the WoW Armory still hasn't reported Paragons in the Flex exp list. I defeated them on 10/18 around 5:43 GMT and received the Iyyokuk's Hereditary Seal, which is reflected in my Armory page. I should note that the Armory updated my Malkorok kill from last night's normal mode run. -CephyriaCephyria0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 None of my level 90s are showing up here... I can no longer post from ANY of my level 90 characters... I go to pull the drop-down menu, filter it by typing their names and they're not there. They still exist in-game.... this is weird. Anyone else getting this ?Scumbagstacy2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Realm Transfer Characters not found My characters Tikkalynn Priest and Mystisee Shaman were transferred from USExodar to USSargeras and I cannot find them on the Armory now. Is there a place I can upload them so they reflect so they can be updated at Wow Progress? Thank youMystmee0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Character Realm Transfer So, I transferred my DK from Tich to Illidan last Saturday, however when I try to bring him up in the armory, he isn't listed. Is this typical of a character being transferred to a different realm and if so, how long will it take before the character will show up in the armory again? My DK's name is Drelnax Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question!Drelnista6 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 My priest disappeared on Battle.Net I have a level 90 priest that transferred from Tich to Illidan about 1 month ago. But I could not find my priest on battle.net after the realm transfer. It is a active character and account, but my priest just disappeared. I can still play my priest in game. Personally, I think there is a bug during the realm transfer. My priest name is Euphemize, and please help.Magirko0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 my character is still on old realm cant use My warlock anéko is still showing up on kael thas teh realm i tfered from. can you guys please fix it i moved to malganis its been awhile.Áneko0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 Alliance spies in Orgrimmar?! Some of the Tauren Commoner NPC's in Orgrimmar for Hallow's End say, "For The Alliance!" now and then. I'd much prefer it if they were a bit more faithful to the Horde. :) Edit: Never mind. I just realised that they're wearing Alliance Hallow's End Masks... Duh me!Oldcodger0 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Black Dragonflight Armory Is the issue with the character armories for the server Black Dragonflight ever going to be resolved since the merger with Skullcrusher?Aêllô1 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Suggestion: Hunter's armory pages Not certain if this is the right place to post this. Bliz, I think it's time that hunter's armory pages reflected the fact that they now use expertise as a ranged stat. It doesn't show up under their "ranged" section, however, it only shows up under melee. Just something that has been bugging me for a while now.Jujubiju0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Unable to view character from mobile armory As the title states I'm unable to view my character from mobile armory app. Characters name is Thoradian us-dalaran he is level 37 I believe, help would be greatly appreciated.Bornne0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Not counting any klaxxi kills I have killed 13th boss on 10 man normal in SoO as well as flex and my armory will not count it for some reasonSmashcity3 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Missing toon Hi there, I transferred my rogue to another realm and had to do a forced name change due to duplication, so I changed it and then submitted a ticket to reclaim my name, which worked :) My PC broke down and I have been unable to log on that toon with the mobile armory app to get in guild chat and let them know why I haven't been on. I also just searched for my character and he is not there...can you please find him and make him available so I can notify mu guild where I am and why I am not available to raid? Please? Name Gun, Rogue, Thrall - thank youFishe6 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Recently server transfered I transfered to stormreaver last week and my armory still hasn't updated how long does that usually take?Viin1 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Character transfer stuck at Finalizing I cannot xfer my character because it says "Finalize payment" when I try to finalize the payment... nothing happens it just brings me back to finalize payment so... I guess you don't want my money?Zaÿné0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Hero Missing: Armory after Server Transfer On 10/13/2013 I transferred servers from Rexxar to Zul'Gin. I can see my character on the guild armory page but I can not go to the page for it and it does not appear in my character list is this normal? Charter in question: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/DiscipleWay/simpleTotemchief8 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 My hunter is missing from the armory My lvl 90 hunter is missing from the armory and has been for about 2 weeks, but she is just fine in game but i cant access her on mobile armory or wow.com armory at all. would like a blue response on this please thank youIzaryla0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Merged servers info on armory.... When will this be updated so that guild and character information are once again visible and correct? My server was merged on Tuesday and while we now can see the guild, characters can't be seen and the guild news page still doesn't show toons. Also, when trying to research characters as fill-ins for an absent raider, we were unable to see gear or raid experience, so it does appear to be a realm-wide issue at this time. I hope this is just a temporary side-effect of the merge but thought I'd post in case someone has answers (a blue post perhaps?) Thanks for any info!Valdellah0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Thread deleted...why? I posted a thread yesterday in general discussion. I have no idea even WHERE to ask for what reason was it removed? I wasn't notified as to why it was removed, and therefore have no idea what it was that I did wrong that would lead a mod to delete my thread. If not here, as "Site Feedback", where else would I inquire about this issue?Arturex1 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Black Dragonflight Armory Issues Ever since BDF and Skullcrusher were connected, none of my characters from BDF are showing up in the armory. I checked some of my guildies and they are not showing up either.Mistina1 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Character missing from armory After using character services 5 days ago I am still left without a armory for my level 90 paladin. I had submitted a ticket which led me to the bottom of this forum to submit a bug report. Do you have an eta on when my character will be back on my account drop down list or have an armory? I have created/deleted a level 1 as per customer service ticket. On this missing level 90 character I have completed quests/battlegrounds/raids and logged out in many different zones trying to see if I am able to fix your website problem. Realms Ysera Character Paliwings Almost a week without an update.Iceacid2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 WTB Blue Post for Paragons of the Klaxxi kill People to include myself have defeated this boss and we're not getting our achievement credit. Considering this is an issue that's been going on for quite some time, when will we hear something about resolving this issue other than 5 pages of complaints on the bug page that have yet to be answered? Just curious on some sort of an answer from anyone knowledgeable. Thanks.Cptkenz2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Character Missing. When I'm trying to use the armory for my night elf druid Alestala on Proudmoore-US, she does not appear in my list if I want to switch to her to post on the forums. However, my human warrior and my pandaren priest show up fine in the website list (Xiurong and Ameatiana). When I do a search for Alestala on the armory page, she doesn't show up in the list with the other characters with that name. See? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Alestala&f=wowcharacter If I type the URL out, nothing shows up beyond an error page like so: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Alestala/advanced I'm fairly sure I know how to spell my character's name, so any help would be lovely.Ameatiana1 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Characters on forums not being loaded I recently did a character transfer for my 85 Warrior and I am unable to select him as a character on my list. Normally I would understand that it often takes a day or so for the forums to update and fix the character. However, it has been roughly 5 days and still no changes have been made. Please help!Zâyné2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Some characters not on Armoury I have recently started playing on Stormrage and have issue with a number of my newly created characters not showing up on the Armoury. It appears this was an issue that only lasted for a few days, as characters I have made within the past twenty-four hours do show up on the Armoury (such as this one). The characters not showing up are: Korvech, Thelbian, Altherion, Marvus, and Bankwind. They are all Alliance. They have all been logged onto within the past twenty-four hours. They are all under level twenty as I write this post, so I realize that may be part of the problem, since even one of them is level one (my bank character). Regardless, the level of a character has never been a problem before. Another thing I should mention is that two of the characters, Korvech and Bankwind, have been created and deleted on other realms in the past, but the rest have not.Sorvalian0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 I think my wow is broken? so, I did a realm transfer a few days ago (pvp was kicking me so hard I didn't want to play this avi anymore), and while I was doing the realm transfer, wow suddenly did rolling restarts and stuff and I think somewhere in the process, something went wrong? Dalvengyr (my former realm) still shows up in my list of populated realms has having a character there, but there's isn't one now. and also here on the website, this one is showing as a lvl 82 and still in Dalvengyr, when she's moved to wyrmrest accords and is lvl 85 ( yea me, I made it to pandaland and promptly died! hahaha ) anyways, is this normal for this to lag behind this much? I figured it would just right itself eventually cuz of the transfer, but gosh it seems to be taking along time now? I think I did the transfer friday? should I put in a ticket, or will this just magically go away?Sassyopeia7 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Alestala missing. When I'm trying to use the armory for my night elf druid Alestala on Proudmoore-US, she does not appear in my list if I want to switch to her to post on the forums. However, my human warrior and my pandaren priest show up fine in the website list. When I do a search for Alestala on the armory page, she doesn't show up in the list with the other characters with that name. See? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=Alestala&f=wowcharacter Thank you for the help with this issue. (Was told to repost my ticket here, so here it goes!)Savalia1 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Changed my name but Armory still has old name Hi Guys, I changed the name of another character a few days ago, and the change was completed and I can log into the newly renamed character - however the Armory page is still showing my old name and all currently activity under the old name, and you cannot view my character under her new name. How long will it take the Armory to update? Shouldn't it be after the 3 day cool down period?Surfandturf0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Tagurdead missing My main toons are on Blackdragon Flight. Why are they not showing up in the armory at all?Mistiblue0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Name change over a week ago, not myself So I put in a ticket a week and a half ago to get this name from a level 1 male goblin hunter. I am a 90 pally but apparently I'm showing up as a level 1 goblin on the forums? I also have no access to my armory. It's been a while now. Thanks for any help.Process1 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Battle.net and Mobile device issues I have a full account on black dragonflight which was recently merged with skullcrusher. since then none of my characters show up under my drop downs. Characters i made on other servers in burning crusade time to troll people show up now, though i cant use them to post... This toon I'm posting with is from vanilla wow and has never had any store bought changes (no sex/faction/race change) and is the ONLY one that falls into this, shows up on all drop downs, but cannot be viewed in armory and the Mobile app doesn't allow me to view guild details, or mobile auction house saying that character does not exist. again, this all started after the merger. and from what it seems.... BDF was applied over SC, since skullcrusher characters seem to be unaffected, yet look up anyone on BDF and they are unknowns.Terl0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Recently transferred guild not on Armory I recently transferred my guild (October 11, 2013) to Whisperwind. There is only one member that transferred ( last night) that is showing on the armory, however not showing as in guild even though they are. All other characters that transferred with the guild between October 11 and October 15 are missing. Guild: Elysian Server: Whisperwind Characters: Aveleana (90 Shaman) Nikõ (90 Warrior) Kalei (90 Mage) Bigavelli (90 Warlock) I can only post from this character from my old realm, with the same guild name. Any help or acknowledgement on the issue would be appreciated. Thank you.Isniat0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Wrong ilvl on armory (since 520s) So, here's the thing... My armory is showing 532ilvl but 530ilvl equipped. The problem is that all my best items are equipped. This issue is happening since 520s. Why's that?Feiyao2 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 mobile armory bug I recently transferred this character from azgalor to maelstrom last friday and still cant access him on the mobile app. It still shows him on azgalor. What should I do about this?Sid0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Realm Consolidation and Armory/Mobile Access Yesterday my realm (Black Dragonflight) and another realm (Skullcrusher) were consolidated. (Using a character from another realm to post, should be evident why soon). I played last night and everything works well. Enjoyed seeing more people online. However, none of the characters from Black Dragonflight show up in the armory or the mobile app. I am no longer able to access the auction house/guild chat features through these methods. This is a feature I previously enjoyed, which is still being offered to the majority of players, that is no longer available to me. I am not the only customer to have this issue. When should we expect an update/resolution of this?Koven1 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Can't find character in the armory I cannot find Houndingy (Area 52) in the armory. I have tried logging in and out of wow with no luck. I see a few others have this issue as well and it seemed to start a few days ago.Houdingy8 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Main character missing from armory Seems to be an issue with Armory. My level 81 monk Kueng Aman'thul is missing from the Armory and my list of characters I can manage while logged into forums. All other characters are present but not the above one.Umbruá3 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Black Dragonflight Armory Issue I am unable to view any characters from the realm Black Dragonflight on armory or mobile armory. I wonder if it has anything to do with the connecting of the realms.Morrígana1 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Unable to access WoW Account Management Hi, logging into Battle.net there is a section of owned or registered WoW accounts. When clicking on one of these WoW accounts connected to your Bnet account, it allows you manage that account specifically. In my case, the current account that this rogue is under, I am unable to access, edit, add game time, transfer characters, or any other services. I was told last week that this sometimes happens with much older accounts, but I can still access the other two just fine, even my old Vanilla account is accessible. I've cleared my cookies/cache, and even tried on a different browser. I know for a fact that this is server side. Also a friend of mine has the same exact issue and we can't seem to be able to do anything about it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading. Found this thread earlier, but it is over a year old, but portrays the same exact problems. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4876937946?page=1 And this screenshot sums up what happens when I try to manage the WoW account: http://oi48.tinypic.com/28bz39y.jpgCompilaeiour0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Faction change + Armory My character has a pending faction change, and I suppose because of that my armory is not updating my raid boss kills, and or item-level. I figure this because, when I try to check my auctions, it says a character transfer is in progress, yet I just have a faction change on the character (pending) i can use it when I wish.Bezba1 Oct 15, 2013