Website Bug Report

Jul 24, 2013 Incorrect Tool Tip Wushoolay's Final Choice is showing that it grants 23 intellect every 2 seconds. The correct tool tip should show 1,333 for non-upgraded and 1,437 intellect for 2/2 upgraded. I have had a few people that have seen my armory page and ask why I pick a trinket that only gives 23 intellect.Fearoshíma0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Account Wide Achivements are not added Accout Wide Achivements are not added on this character in Armory. its good in game . only problem in Armory. for Example, i have a lot of Achivements of pet battle, but any achivements of pet battle is not added. i think there are some problem of Account Wide Achivements. Anyone have same problem?? -------------------------- character : Missileman server: saurfang Achivements Point in game 16875 Achivements point in Armory 14665Missileman2 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Cryptstalker Helm forum avatar This is a silly minor issue, and I'm well aware that in can be solved by me not showing my helm, but I just wanted bring up the issue that this helm is currently extremely silly looking on forum avatars. At the very least on Night Elves. As you can see, it appears my jaw is about 6 inches recessed from my eyes, a little odd to say the least. Again not a huge problem, just figured I'd raise the issue in case it was not already known.Cenaiun0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Why can we not see the Arena Pass ladder? Exactly what the topic saysAserium0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Translated posts do not show up in Chrome Hi. When I use Google Chrome's translate feature to read threads on the site that are in different languages, the text from the posts do not appear. This is what I see in the translated version of the page: http://imgur.com/HHE1TPb I am using Version 28.0.1500.72 m which is up to date. Admittedly I'm not sure if this would be considered an issue with the browser or something that could be remedied on Blizzard's end, but it would be nice to read interesting threads from other languages without having to use a translator outside of the browser.Nysem0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 My toon is Lv 10 and still can't be profiled Hello this is Gorthirm, I am now a level 10 and the website say that I am still a lv 8 and I can't see it's profile because of it. Can you help me if you can please?Gorthirm2 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 Blizzard Store Checkout issue When I go to checkout in the Blizzard Store, the select a payment page loads saying: At this time, the Blizzard Store accepts only credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). Select a credit card (or add a new one) to continue with your purchase. Pay With:* There are no options of which card I want to pay with since I have 2 linked to my account. I also Can't add a new one because when i click that, nothing loads. Any help?Zelkona0 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Orc hair issues Not bald, but the entire hair isn't rendering properly. For what it's worth, my shoulders aren't either, so whatever texture/layering system being used is acting up.Cozzene0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Website Auction House Listing Error Process interupted, try again later. Every time I try to list an item via the Auction House on the website. Cleared cashe and cookies, using IE, been listing all day. Any idea why?Tezulza0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Can't Buy in Armory on iOS 7 I know that iOS 7 beta is not released and not supported but though you might like to know that Armory works fine but every time I try to buy something the app crashes. I can enter the # of Stacks to Buy, but once I touch Buy the app crashes.Emelor2 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 404 Error & bugged Armory for new store items There apparently are no actual item pages for (Item not found), (Item not found), and (Item not found). (As evidenced by the fact I tried to link them using item tags... Jewel of the Firelord, Hood of Hungering Darkness, and Crown of Eternal Winter.) Also, no tooltip displays when the cursor hovers over the helm in a character's armory... probably because there is no item page to pull info from. Examples: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Aloralynna/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Iso/advanced edited to correct a nameAliok0 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 Not exactly a bug, but... Could the level pre-90s not be ranked with the level 90s on the PvP arena ladders? Ignoring the fact that pre-90 isn't actively balanced and twinking isn't supported by Blizzard, they play in a completely different bracket and don't fight any of the level 90s, but are still ranked with them. There really isn't any reason for twinks to be showing up with the level 90s. Are they only there due to technical limitations or something?Garrygum0 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 Search page links != directing to proper post Yewwo :) I've been trying to figure out why when I view my search results that the links that come up never take me to the post number listed in the URL in Safari on OS X. I've finally narrowed down at least part of the issue. This is my bookmarked link showing my posts on the fora: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f=post&sort=time&a=Tiapriestess%40Ner'zhul&s=time&dir=d As of this post this is the first link that shows up as copied from the resulting search query page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/9423502368#17 Unfortunately that link and the URL if copied as is directly from this post will result in Safari going to the correct page in the topic, but not the linked post. It starts you at the top of the page and you have to find your way down to the post you were trying to reach. However, the following link will take me to the correct post I was trying to reach in the previous example: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423502368#17 Notice anything different? Here, let me put them one on top of the other and you'll see: http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/9423502368#17 <-- Link fails http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423502368#17 <-- Link works properly. The first link is preventing Safari from being able to follow directly to the correct post, but instead just putting the user at the beginning of the page that the post is on. The actual location of the post is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423502368#17 but the search results are inserting a -us into the links causing problems with linking directly to the posts. This is 100% reproducible and is remedied by chopping off the -us portion of the link, after which the resulting URL will take a viewer directly to the desired post number in the topic.Tiapriestess0 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 symbiosis problems My druid has been having some major problems with symbiosis. I Don't know why it does this but. it just disappears all the time. I do arenas with my hunter friend and have put symbiosis on him at the beginning of the match. but halfway through the game it won't be there anymore. We have lost a few games due to this problem. I go to hit deterrence and it's just the symbiosis icon. This happens all the time. Please fix this issue.Tonybojazy1 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 Zen Pilgrimage Bug? The past few times I have used Zen Pilgrimage, I did not get teleported to the Peak of Serenity. Instead, I was teleported from wherever I was, Searing Gorge in this most recent case, to a graveyard in Western Plaguelands. I am teleported to the same graveyard each time. I then have to use Zen Pilgrimage again to get teleported to the Peak of Serenity. I'm pretty sure it should be working the FIRST time and not the second. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.Dinkydink1 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 Friend list missing Its gone from the website. Not sure exactly when, but in the last month or so would be close. Is it coming back anytime soon?Konkanna3 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 Mounts incorrectly categorized as "other" I was looking through my mount list to see which ones I can get that aren't TCG mounts, etc, When I discovered that a lot of the newer mounts are under the "other" category as below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Thilena/mount#status=not-collected&source=source-other Many of them are drops from Pandaria World Bosses/Rares and several others are from the TCG, a couple are from the pet store and there's at least one promotional mount.Thilena0 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 Eset NOD32 keeps blocking with every visit Everytime I visit battle.net or it seems even to google it my AV blocks this link. What's the deal? Is it on my end? Below I've listed the latest incident. 7/10/2013 5:54:42 PM http://privacy-policy.truste.com/certified-seal/wps/en/us.battle.net/seal_m.png Blocked by Anti-Phishing blacklist C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exeMica1 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 500 error randomly made me dis/like posts? I tried to log on earlier and I kept getting a 500 "Internal Error". Ok, so I waited a while. Now that the forums seem to be up and working again I've noticed that some how "I" (not really me) have liked and disliked random posts in every thread I've visited so far. These are threads I haven't visited before, and it's really creepy to be browsing around and have posts liked/disliked on my behalf...especially when there's no way I would have thumbs-upped some of the posts the forums have decided to like on my behalf. Has anyone else noticed this? o.OYenna29 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Remote AH Battle Pet Bugs The remote auction house has several repeatable bugs on battle pets: 1. Purchase Senegal as green, upgrade to blue, cage and list on AH and it appears as white only in the remote AH. In-game AH is correct. Also, remote AH tool tip shows stats for a white item. 2. Acquire Worg Pup as a green drop, remote AH shows it as blue both in my bag prior to listing and on the resulting AH listing. Buy it and it is added to pet journal as green, as expected. Have seen the same thing with crafted pet Magic Lamp. 3. When listing Pandaren Water Spirit through remote AH sell tab, listing of similar auctions shows auctions for all items, not just for the item being sold. This is happening for many other, if not all, pets as well. In summary, the remote AH is useless for all battle pet transactions, but it works fine for everything else. The in-game AH works fine for battle pets. Since battle pets are often sold for a large amount of gold, this is certainly impacting lots of people. System: Mac OS X 10.6 Browser: Firefox 22.0 Realm: Blackhand USBrazlork0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Unable to make purchases from store. Trying to purchase a matching pair of lil' Ragnaros however the store is being completely unresponsive for me. -My cart does not update with the items I've added to it, or acknowledge that I've even added items when I click add to cart. -Occasionally will not let me scroll through pages in the store -When it actually lets me click check out it more often than not doesn't switch the card information from the credit cards that are saved to the list. It also hasn't let me add a new method of payment so far. -The continue button on the bottom of that page also does not like working. And finally, the part that won't actually let me make the purchase that I've worked so hard to get to is the place my order button on the confirmation page. The button at both the top and bottom of the page are completely unresponsive and do nothing when I click on them. I've made my way there multiple times, clearing my card each time. I get no email confirmation that the purchase has went through, no error that my card was declined for some reason, nothing happens at all.' I'm trying to give you money! Take my money! Edit: I should also state that I've tried both in Firefox and Internet Explorer, and IE, as expected, was even worse of an experience. Update: Finally able to make the purchase, and the website seems to be functioning a bit better. Not sure if maybe just updates were going on in the back end or something.Scótt1 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Friends list is empty on the website Whenever I try to view my friends list through my profile it says it's empty. In-game I can see everyone I've added and I can see them on my D3 profile. I've got the Battle Chest, Cata and MoP expansions so I'm not sure what the problem is.Mysticfruit9 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Hair on website disappeared My character is not showing any hair. She has hair in the game, and I do not show the helm. This is happening on the forum and on the armory page. The hair showed up fine earlier today. Please fix?Palvarosa137 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 a question abt toon name search display Hi, how does the armory determined who came up top spot when you search for a toon name? For example, i know that its by achievement points and level because i have another shaman level 86 also called shellfish and its not showing up right beside me because its lower level. What i want to know is that, I have 14820 showing on armory at the moment (i have over 15k+ in game) but why is that other shellfish from saurfang still #1 spot with 14800? I know some people might find this silly but I was the #1 shellfish and I just want to regain my spot on the armory :P edit: Ok so armoring myself showing 14820 but after posting this post, i can see that the achievement point under my avatar are only recording 14565... is that why its still putting me at #2?Shellfish0 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 Not a bug, but a website suggestion Would it be possible to set the forums to automatically lock threads that haven't been posted in for X amount of time? I've been seeing a lot of cases where someone actually took the time to search for their question, and post in a relevant thread, only to be told "don't necro old threads" and not get any help.Jilyan0 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 Display error on avatars... As you can see, my Cataclysmic Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm isn't displaying its' "visor"... which is the only thing that makes it look good. I mean, on armory, my default, unalterable pose already makes me look retarded, even with the best of transmogs, I don't need any help at looking like a fool. At least it looks good in game!Gremel0 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 ESET NOD32 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/784753/wow.png This keeps appearing every time I attempt to look at any official Blizzard or Battle.net site. Looks like a false positive, but I could be wrong. Just a heads-up.Windybreezy0 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Creating Auction Bar freeze (Web) I m trying to manage my Auction through the web, when i try to sell something, the "Creating 1 out of 10 auctions" progress bar just freeze, not working. Any help?Natzumii1 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 Missing achievements in armory Anyone else missing achievements on there armory page? Like mine only shows 59 our of the 79 FoS. says I haven't even collected 10 mount's even tho the bar is show to be full. And so on. In game I have 15470 points and 79 FoS, Amory only show's 13625 and 59 FoS.Rayo3 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 "World Server is down" Problem Every time I try to log onto some of my characters, after it is done loading, a warning pops up and says "World Server is down". What is going on, this only happens on some of my characters.Sylvaiir0 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 Why can't I stay logged on the forum? Constantly having to login again, not to mention usually needing to use my authenticator as well. Why can't this be fixed? I can't think of another website where I have this consistent inconvenience.Radroit4 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 Forums Bugged? It's the weirdest thing. I haven't been visiting the forums much lately, but I've been noticing when I do I'll pop into a thread I've never looked at before, and see the red down-vote and green up-vote things lit up. Things I have never clicked on since I hadn't even visited the threads prior to popping in and seeing them lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm starting to be of a strong opinion that they are beginning to manufacture up-rated and down-voted posts, which I had suspected on certain things before but...I don't see any other reason why my account would be up-voting and down-voting certain posts all on its own when I'm not around. Unless there is some crazy forum hacker hi-jacking accounts for the sole purpose of up-voting and down-voting things like a nerdy bandit. So, if you end up buried, just know it may very well have nothing to do with actual players clicking the button. Same with up-voted posts. There's so many on this first page I don't feel like trying to go through them all to correct it.Thalëan23 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 Armory Bug IDK where else to post this but since its like a bug, i think here is most appropriate.. ..alright, this is a problem that has been bugging (no pun intended) me for quite a while now, and I've noticed the same thing on a few others take a look at my armory, and then my helm...you'll notice there are no gems correct? wrong.. I have the gems, the armory just doesn't want to show it. This is just a small thing that is annoying to me, that the armory cannot seem to register the gems or even the sockets of the helm Thunder Bastion Helm Do you think you guys can fix this issue?Deathicious0 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Events... IN THE FUTURE! My guild hit level 24 some time in the last hour. Right this moment, on our guild page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silver-hand/Gnomegeddon/ It says, as the first entry under "Recent News": "The guild reached level 24. in 31 minutes" Unless time travel has been invented, I'm guessing this is a DST or timezone error; it should actually say "29 minutes ago" or some such.Athria1 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 MW profile image bug in armory. Check my profile image and other MW who equip staff. Why it show the back of the char? And not the front side of char? It is weird! Bliz, pls fix it.Xingling0 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Really? Logon, get kicked off? In 30 minutes? I'm exasperated at how often I have to log on to this forum. A while ago I logged on (with authenticator) to respond to a post; 30 minutes later I go to read another post and, seriously, I have to log on again? And again use my authenticator? Whoever is running this part of your show doesn't seem to be doing a very good job.Radroit2 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Forum account update So I know this is a known issue, but I would like to say that it's been about 4 - 5 months now since either my achievement points or forum post count has changed, and they're both well beyond the current count. Not that it matters at all, but I'm guessing repairs on this end are slow?Nevintsha0 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Character display when loged into wow website I've been trying to change the character selected when i log into the world of Warcraft website.I cant seem to change it to one of my lvl 90 toons. I even select the drop down arrow to the right of the character name and no other options come up to let me select another character on my account. please help.Grottynass0 Jul 1, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 AH I have tried to sell from the AH online - it wants me to log in - so I do - it gets stuck on processing and will not go any further. Has been this way since last night. I cannot buy or sell. I am logged into the forums. Any ideas on what to do?Atzi0 Jul 1, 2013
Jun 30, 2013 Account wide HKs Hi, i noticed that my HKs dont seem to fully register accross my account / battle.net, the achievement only shows 26k even though i have multiple characters with 30k+ alone, was wondering if someone could fix it or tell me im wrong tyMoppett0 Jun 30, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 Character Achievement Profile Messed Up Hi, this character's profile only shows that they have about 13130 achievement points, when I actually have 15060 achievement points when I'm logged in. The main things I see missing are all of my pet battle achievements, my mounts, and some other various things. Doesn't matter to me too much, but other people in my guild and whatnot got confused when looking me up on here, I assume some may have been done on other characters, although I do most my activity on this guy. Thanks for any help. Get this on the right forum board this time :PPathora1 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 Can't view my own / any character profile now Log in...click the little drop down arrow next to my character name...nothing happens. Try to view anyone elses character profile and still nothing. Website has been acting very weird and a post I made yesterday here about a similar issue has disappeared. *edited for spelling in titleHowlingmoon3 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 mains Armory is broken transfered over to stormrage 3 days ago, armory was working fine shortly after the transfer, even wowprogress caught it. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Bearnakked however after a few hours i got this on my mains armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bearnakked/ now normally i dont have much use for my own armory, except for when i need it for wowreforge.com and askmrrobot.com, and to run Sims. now talking to a few of the people that transferred with me, theirs is broken too as well. I thought a server maintenance like the one this morning would address my issues, but newp still there. Any help would be great, Thanks in advance!Dynomutt2 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 Remember me? So... yeah I have an authenticator. I logged in to the forums a few days ago, and had to authenticate. OK no problem. That happens sometimes. I checked "remember this computer for 30 days" and logged in. The next time I log in, I have to authenticate. I check "remember this computer for 30 days", again. Just now, when I logged in I had to authenticate and check "remember this computer for 30 days" ~again~. I'm starting to think something's broken, & I'm pretty sure it's not me.Helzbelle1 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Achieve point/armory bug. In game, on this character i have 15415 achievement points. Armory shows me at 14565. Armory has been behind my characters points since i faction changed. That was at least 4 weeks ago now, and it still hasn't updated to match.Eyx0 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Forums messed up since maintenance Ever since the last maintenance the forums have been completely bonkers for me: http://i.imgur.com/NocrYyy.jpg It only happens in Firefox, even with addons disabled. Any idea whats up?Biske2 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Thumbs Up and Down Are the forums just randomly Liking and Disliking posts for me now? I clicked on a topic and all the posts in it were Liked/disliked, alternating. Is anyone else seeing things like this?Dinan7 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Keep me signed in. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, please direct me to where would be the place to post this, it's nothing serious, but kind of annoying just 'cause I gotta go find my phone every time. But anyway, every time I get on the battle.net site, it makes me log in again, even when I check the "keep me signed in" and the "remember this computer for 30 days." Anyone know why this could be happening?Metapawz3 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 battle pets gone on armory page looks like the armory page is not loading pets, my active team or any of my collected pets, also there is an issue with the mount achievements for the argent tournament showing up in my armory list of earned acheivements, luckily these dont transfer to live normal servers but its something that should be looked into and fixedTaoshen0 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 Unable to view other characters on Battle.net Can't view other players' profiles on battle.net....click on a player and nothing happens. Yesterday I was at least able to view the player's gear etc but was unable to view statistics / achievements / or anything else. Now I can't view anything. I would have reported this yesterday but I thought the downtime for maintenance would have fixed whatever issue this is. Also, when I click the "copy post" button to reply to another players post on the forums the post box opens but no quote is inserted. It's just blank. Thanks HowlingmoonHowlingmoon1 Jun 26, 2013