Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling Runs! Welcome to the Handicap Hangtime Sales Page! What we are offering: Ahead of the Curve Argus the Unmaker: Price 500k You receive the AoTC achievement, Violet Spellwing Mount, and a chance at both the 940 trinket and Legendary Trinket Mythic Plus 15: Price 200k (Scheduled at your convenience!) When will the run take place: The run will begin Saturday, 10:30pm est (7:30pm pst) Currently we are only offering the final boss of Antorus, the Burning Throne. We plan to begin selling full clears on personal loot after the holidays! Pricing and Deposit: Heroic Argus only on personal loot - 500k We require a 50% deposit (250k) to reserve your spot! This is to prevent both of us from wasting time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! If something does come up, contact us and we can reschedule. How will loot work?: All sales will be done on personal loot! For the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the item - The loot will be offered to the buyers! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic Argus Only raiders WILL be loot locked. It will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! TRINKET CHANCE IS NOT AFFECTED BY OTHER RAIDERS LOOT LOCKOUTS! IT'S LIKE A LEGGO! What we expect from you!: Come have fun! Feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do I contact to sign up?: Ari#1525 Mayz#1571 Milo#1118 Sellas#1342 (Main M+ Contact)Ari4 1d
2d Ingenious Recruiting Core Spots <Ingenious> [A - Aerie Peak – US] is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Raiding Guild. We are 11/11N 2/11H. We are looking for players to advance into Antorus /Future content. We are looking to Fill a Couple Core Spots. We joke and have fun, but get to business when facing bosses. We do usually put together an alt night on weds and Mythic Pluses done through out the week. Server transfer is required after successful Trial period. Raid Times: 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) Fri-Sat Looking for : 930+ ILVL Ranged DPS Melee DPS Healer All are welcome to apply Contact if interested: Best to contact Raid Lead in game :) Officer/Raid Lead: Shammash @ Rain#1770 Guild leader: Tyash @ Becca#1498Tyash10 2d
5d ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous>8/11H 7-10PST LF HEALER!!⭐ <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're 8/11 heroic in Antorus, and we were 7/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We have now opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we start venturing through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 935 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 65+ artifact traits and be already progressing through Mythics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: any skilled ranged, especially those with a healing off spec - Healer: ANY NON-PALADIN HEALER - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through heroic and mythic Antorus. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleiryssa1 5d
Dec 2 920 Mistweaver Monk Looking for Guild Hey! I'm not the best at this game, but I do enjoy raiding and mythic dungeons. I'm looking for a guild that does Raiding and Dungeons, but not on too serious of a level. I enjoy collecting pets, transmogs and mounts. Monk is my favorite class by far just because it's nice and green. So far I have cleared 5 out of however many bosses there are in Antorus on normal mode. I'm a fast learner and have a pretty good computer, so I won't ever be too much of a problem during raiding. I'm typically available from 8am-10am and then I leave for work at 11am. I get off work at 4pm usually. I'm on an ISP program so sometimes I might not be available because I have to go in and take tests. I have a few alts that I'm working on. Theres a lvl 110 ilvl 880 Priest, lvl 103 Demon hunter, and a lvl 70 Shaman. Please recruit me if you're a fun and active guild!Toddlyhoward0 Dec 2
Nov 28 LF a Rogue to hire for Heavy Junkboxes! Working on Insane title and I need a Rogue to pickpocket about 1400 Heavy Junkboxes. I am paying 50 Gold per box. Please mail them COD or in game mail me and I will buy in person.Froman0 Nov 28
Nov 21 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. To access your realm's channel type !aeriepeak in #get_roles. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara0 Nov 21
Nov 21 Christian Guild I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.Jnanden4 Nov 21
Nov 16 Mythic +15 Carries! Mythic level +15 Carry (930 item level loot from weekly chest, along with a chance at 910 / Titanforged loot) - 200k All carries will be done by a group of friends looking to make some extra gold... We are all above 1900 M+ Score and have sold numerous Mythic + Carries starting from early Emerald Nightmare days! The prices listed above to our knowledge are the cheapest you will find on US-Aerie-Peak Alliance. Contact info - Aedint#1263Dwerf6 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling runs! WELCOME TO <Handicap Hangtime> SALES PAGE! ALL RUNS WILL BE DONE ON PERSONAL LOOT! What We Are Offering Full clear heroic Tomb of Sargeras clear on personal loot - Price 300k Heroic Kil'jaeden only kill on personal loot - Price 200k When will the run take place? The run begins every Thursday at 7 EST (6 CST, 4 PST / SERVER) Heroic KJ will begin roughly an hour later around 8 EST (7 CST , 5 PST / SERVER) Pricing and Deposit as stated above Full Clear TOS on personal loot- 300k Heroic KJ only on personal loot - 200k We require a 50% deposit (150k or 100k) to reserve your spot! this is to prevent both of us from wasting each others time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! if something does happen talk to us to see if we can reschedule. How will loot work? All sales will be done on personal loot! for the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the piece we will trade them to people purchasing the run! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic KJ Only raiders WILL be loot locked. it will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! What we expect from you! Come have fun! feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do i contact to sign up? Ari#1525 Mayz#1571 Neither of us on or responding? feel free to contact ANYONE in guild. they will take care of you.Bho18 Nov 16
Nov 16 Is there an active (A) Project 60 guild? See topic above. Please mention how many are usually active online in the evenings if there even is one.Neozz0 Nov 16
Nov 14 5/9M Late night guild 12a-3a Cen tues-thur! <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and for the upcoming Antorus, the Burning Throne! We are a late night Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. We are aiming high for Cutting Edge in Antorus and are looking for other like-minded players. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we have a very active discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc.) Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) If you are Eastern Time Zone (Realm Time), times are: Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. Any trial that misses a raid night without letting an officer know beforehand will be declined. -Understand that loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. -Good knowledge of your spec, and at least one off-spec or alternate character you would be able to swap to if need be. -A drive to always be improving your character and your performance in raids. -A mythic progression mindset and willingness to adapt to new strategies, and determination to get through very difficult raid bosses. -A team attitude. Everyone puts in their time and effort for our kills, and we keep a friendly raiding atmosphere even when things get stressful. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a Trial Raider. -You will have 2 weeks to show us what you can do when it comes to Mythic raiding, you should be bringing your A Game every night of your trial. -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and the raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to being promoted into Raider or Mythic Raider status. Our current recruiting priorities are as follows: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: Subtlety or Assassination Rogue Healers: Discipline Priest and Restoration Druid All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us even outside of these classes, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! Our raiding spots are competitive and we all aim to be constantly improving. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178 (Squeekerrz - Guild Master) Azula#11142 (Traevyn - Raid Leader) Janklin#1598 (Kungfury - Tank/Raid Officer)Squeekkerz0 Nov 14
Nov 11 <Pinnacle> Weekend raiding guild 5/9M ToS Pinnacle is currently recruiting for core spots on our raid team to push into Mythic Tomb. About Us: We are a guild that values commitment from our members for steady progression through content. Outside of raid we have a very healthy guild life, members are always active in Mythic+ and Discord. Current Legion Progression: T20: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS T19: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 5/10 Mythic NH Current needs: - RDPS - Pally/Priest(disc or holy) Healer - Rogues Please feel free to apply even if your class/role isn't listed! Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday/Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (5:00PM - 8:00PM Realm/PST) Currently also trying an optional Normal ToS on Fridays at 8:00PM EST/5:00PM Realm/PST, times are subject to change. Expectation: Our expectations are pretty standard: - Attendance for at least 90% of the raids is required. - Raiders come to raid each night prepared to play for the entire session, we take breaks if needed. - In depth knowledge on your class, role, and fights. - Not afraid to ask questions. - Have a positive outlook on raiding, don't become tilted by wipes, no toxicity towards other members. Loot System: We currently run a Loot Council system using the addon RCLootCouncil. Our LC is very transparent with the raid team to insure decisions made benefit the group as a whole. We allow access to the voice channel for listening (voice active only for LC members) and we offer 1 person from the raid team each week to participate on the Loot Council on a first-come first-serve basis. Trial period: Our trial period is pretty laid back. Players who make a good fit for our team show consistency with attendance and enthusiasm for progression/personal improvement. Typical trial period lasts for 2 weeks. If you feel like our guild would be a good fit, then please apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/GyEZ997 Contact for any additional questions: BT for Kailyse (Recruitment) - widowfaker#1162 BT for Alpaca (Recruitment) - nibrca#1645 BT for Potta (Recruitment) - Bootypatooty#11268 BT for Minttea (Recruitment) - vanity#1426 BT for Toastyhealz (Raid Leader/GM) - Demontoast#1636Feelsbadman53 Nov 11
Nov 9 Molten Core Swim Team Recruiting for Mythic Molten Core Swim Team -1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Recruiting for mythic progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content. Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing (H Priest/R Druid). Must be Mythic ready, don't have to have the mythic experience yet. Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+ *We have members always pushing Mythic 10+ for loot chances each week. *Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need. *We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids. If interested please contact Shamsz in game (pjmes#1446) or Singlesolder.Shamsz5 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Serendipity> 8/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 8/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 10/02/2017 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv5 Nov 9
Nov 9 Fathomdepths - Aerie Peak Fathomdepths - Please don't waste people time and your own guildie key if you plan to keep ninja DC in M+. Wasting people time for your ninja DC to waste your guildie key and other people time.Salvager0 Nov 9
Oct 31 closed See new postTyash7 Oct 31
Oct 31 927 Holy Priest looking for guild 927 holy priest looking for heroic/mythic guild.. i took a long break and i just came back.. i have extensive raiding experience dating back to BC.. i have Aotc for all raids this expansion.. and some mythic kills..my Btag is HAMI76#1782 if you have anymore questions.. feel free to hit me up.. EN 4/7 mythic ToV 3/3 heroic NH 10/10 heroic got back last week and ToS 10/10 heroicAltár0 Oct 31
Oct 26 928 Ret Pally LF Guild to Raid & PVP looking to get back into raiding and just looking for lax guild to progress withOlais0 Oct 26
Oct 21 5/9M Late Night 1a-4a EST on Stormrage! <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and Argus! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! We are currently accepting all roles other than Tanks. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 Oct 21
Oct 20 guild recruitment <unity> Im looking to build an ingame family of people that just love to play the game and help each other out hopefully once we have enough people i would liketo get raids and mythics done <Unity>Rëdëmption0 Oct 20
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [A] <Artifex> 5/9 Mythic ToS (PST) LF 3 - 4 I'll keep this relatively short and sweet. <Artifex> is currently 5/9 Mythic with a 3-day mandatory raiding schedule. Our times are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, from 7 p.m. PST to 10 p.m. PST. We are currently looking for: One flex healer (Druid, Shaman) Two ranged (Warlock, Spriest, whatever :P) Potentially one melee (Rogue, Arms, etc) Performance and experience are more important than your individual spec. Feel free to contact the members listed below with questions and/or concerns: Xcess#11635 GucciUnicorn#11452 Madcuzbad#1933 Spezamaho#2408Alazyunicorn5 Oct 19
Oct 19 928 Hpally 8/9 H ToS LF raiding guild Hello all, First a little about me. Been healing since vanilla and H pally since wrath (took some time off in Mop and WoD). I know the class, enjoy raiding and running mythics with guildies. Pretty much only play healers even level as a healer. Currently on a dead alliance server and the raid raid team has fallen apart. I would love to come heal a run or two and see if we are a good fit for each other. Willing to server transfer of course for the right guild What I'm looking for in a guild Laid back, positive, mature drama free, large active guild Semi clean Gchat (got kids and they like to watch sometime) I'm available to raid Monday to Thursday 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM Weekends are hit or miss but if I'm on, always good to heal whatever to help guides gear up! Thanks for reading Darthdave#11116Deetoxx0 Oct 19
Oct 18 [A]<Epic Tötems> Recruiting Raiders Epic Tötems is a social and casual progression guild, and like other guilds we typically enjoy to do content..as a guild. We are first and foremost a relaxed group of players who don't take themselves too seriously. We enjoy a fun guild environment and encourage all members to join in on the fun. We are currently seeking to bolster our progression raid team roster, with members who are willing to bring a positive energy to the team. Previous knowledge of the fights is preferable, but not required, as long as you're willing to learn we are willing to teach. Non-raiders, don't be discouraged, because Epic Tötems welcomes players of all sorts! We accept players of all kinds from raiders to pet battlers, all are welcome in Epic Tötems. Raid Times: Wednesday & Monday 6 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. Server Progression: 9/9N and 5/9H Tomb of Sargeras Voice Chat: Discord Required Add-Ons (Raiders): A boss mod of any kind Expectations for Raiders: Punctuality: Invites start 15 minutes prior to raid time. If you cannot make a raid night please inform us prior to raid time. Preparedness: Get your re-roll tokens, flasks, and gear gemmed and enchanted prior to raid time. Dedication: Desire to commit to our raid team Attitude: We are a casual progression team, and as such we all come to have fun with the people around us. Just bring a positive energy! Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting spots for our raid roster, but all players are welcome just state your intent when contacting us. Roles: Recruiting all roles currently Contact: Battle Tag: Chopra #11802 Discord: Chopra #5760Chopra4 Oct 18
Oct 18 Looking for Casual Guild I have recently returned to WoW and the guild i am currently in, i have been in since cata. I have known most of my guildies for a good while, but most of us stopped playing at various intervals. So that being said, i no longer have time to raid but would love to join a solid casual guild that does mythic dungeons. I may have time to do a raid here and there, but would not be able to maintain a raid schedule. I know my ilvl is low right now, but this is my first 110 and i have only been 110 for 3 days. I will most likely only play on my paladin, but may level alts for professions or just to try them out if i get bored. TL:DR - just looking for a laid back guild that i can do dungeons with and maybe fill the occasional alt raid spot if needed.Rickter2 Oct 18
Oct 17 [H] <CRUSH> Getting ready for Antorus! **Is your server just not the best fit for you? Come to Area 52 for a great raiding core and guild that invests in great players and welcomes people from wherever they come from!** Name: CRUSH Server: Area52 - US - EST - Horde 9/9H TOS Getting ready for Antorus & want to move into Mythic Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs - Raiding 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST ====Current Needs==== H Pally, Disc & Shadow Priest, Any Ranged dps (mage, hunter, warlock, etc) ====Who We Are We are a group comprised of many long standing raiders combined with other players who are new to raiding or the game. Our group has many veteran Area 52 members along with others who transferred here because of the high pop. We are very focused on progression and end-game raiding, while knowing and maintaining a healthy balance of fun, focus and building a solid core. Our members are very active and generally always on discord voice chat enjoying our great social atmosphere among a mature group. Our goal is to have fun while killing the baddies and grabbing our loot! We are built on a very solid core of players and looking to increase our ranks of like-minded people who are seeking the same. We do alot of other things together such as old raids, Mythic+, achievement runs, etc. We are a mature, adult, 18+ guild. If this sounds like you, if you are looking for a first or new home, or if you are just looking for a great atmosphere...give us a shout! ====What we are looking for and how to join Raider status does require good attendance, raid awareness and preparedness, patient, mature, and are looking to progress with the guild and become a true member of our community and crazy family. We are looking for people who can have fun yet are competitive and patient to progress and learn new fights. We don't do drama (all adults here), no yelling at each other or stressing over stupid situations. We are not a super hardcore raiding guild but are definitely competitive. We are not children but we do have plenty of adult humor. We are a slightly dysfunctional, fun, crazy, focused and always ready to jump in and kill the bad guys. Our officers can be reached at GM: Kynzi Recruiting Officer: Wunhunglöw Officers: Healinghoofs, Narina, DemonhellKynzi0 Oct 17
Oct 17 [A] DH/Monk looking for late night raid team I'm looking for a late night raid team. Something starting around 1130-1200 at night. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.Korleena0 Oct 17
Oct 13 909 Brewmaster Monk LF Guild Recently switched from heals to tank, and i am looking for a normal or heroic guild willing to give me a shot at either of those difficulties. Been raiding since Vanilla, but never as a tank. Can do any weekday night, and Sundays.Tuchi1 Oct 13
Oct 10 930 Aff Lock looking for guild Hey guys, as the title says I'm a 930 affliction warlock and I'm looking to get back into the raiding game. Unfortunately, I don't have much raiding experience for this expansion but I'm eager to learn. The best raiding days/times are Thurs-Mon 8pm til 12am. Tues & Wed 9pm til 12 am.Andinoria0 Oct 10
Oct 9 [Aerie Peak] 895 H DH LFGuild Hi, I have been playing a lot with my Havoc DH but I cant seem to increase my iLvl because all the other gear is dropped on Normal, Mythic and Mythic+ Raids. Im looking for a guild to raid with casually and to have fun with. Im available on Weekends almost at all times and in Weekdays after 3:00 P.M. Realm Time (except for Thursdays which Im not available at all. Thanks for your consideration!Daikilaw1 Oct 9
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia4 Oct 3
Sep 30 4/9M Late Night Recruting! 1am-4am EST <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 Sep 30
Sep 28 Exp raider looking for new home Hello! after having to leave WoW in the middle of Nighthold Mythic progression ( working on Tich) due to work I am finally able to jump back into the game now having a stable work schedule. My current availability is Mon-Wed 10pm-6am PST. I have been playing since Vanilla and have been Raiding heroic/Mythic on and off since wrath. I have many characters on both alliance and horde but my most recent experience has been frost Mage/ havoc DH. I also play Monk(ww/Brm) Shammy(enh/ele) and Hunter (mm/BM) and would also be willing to work/learn a new class if i feel comfortable about the guild and its a high priority. I like to have fun and work hard to get good at any class i play so if you are interested please post here or message me Stryker#1477Cagges0 Sep 28
Sep 27 Seasoned Prot pally coming back LFG Have played the game since vanilla. After a long 7 months break, I am now coming back into raiding again. LF a raiding guild that'll take a 926ilvl *as of now* prot paladin. Schedule is very flexible. @saltysailor#1218Blazè0 Sep 27
Sep 20 connected realm Is aerie peak connected to other realms ?Dreesha1 Sep 20
Sep 19 connected realms I'm new to this server and I was wondering what realms is it connected too.Dreesha0 Sep 19
Sep 17 (DW) Darkness Within Recruitment We are a 20-man raiding guild on Aerie Peak-US focused on mythic raiding on a light 2 days per week schedule. Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm to Midnight Pacific time 1/9 Mythic TOS - 9/9 Heroic TOS 3/10 Mythic NH - 10/10Heroic NH Currently we are looking to bring these roles into the fold: Tank- prefer DK or Bear Healer- prefer Priest or Shaman DPS- Any competent raider able to play their class and put in the work for their team. Required Add-ons: -Deadly Boss Mods/Big wigs -RC Loot Council Loot: We operate under a loot council system with the sole purpose of progression. We don't favor officers or any one person for loot. Please note that we prioritize DPS over healers and tanks for loot during progression All raiders may apply if they are interested. We require an application on our website, http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/. And for any who would like more information speak with: Daine - Daine#11510 Jokrr - Joker#1919 QuoteJokrr0 Sep 17
Sep 15 3/9M Late Night 1a-4a STORMRAGE recruting 1 day ago <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 Sep 15
Sep 15 923 Arms Warrior LF Guild Hi, I'm just getting back from taking a break that began a few weeks before ToS opened. Since coming back to WoW in the last week, I've changed specs and worked on gearing back up as well as pugged Normal ToS (8/9, didn't do Sisters). While pugging went okay, I feel like I'd rather have a guild to do Normal with now and maybe to go into Heroic with soon. I'm not looking for a free ride through ToS, but just a group to make the transition from returning player to not hardcore but not super casual player less painful. I handled myself well going into Normal ToS mostly blind. The only thing I'm not interested in is joining a dedicated raid team, as that's not always easy to balance between going to classes. I'm more or less looking for a fun but experienced guild to have around that will let me in on occasional ToS guild runs.Eramír1 Sep 15
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 10 Momentum 10/10h seeks dps [A] Momentum is looking for a couple more. We are a small HEROIC raid team (sorry, no plans to get bigger and do mythic) currently 10/10h. Momentum was started in 2008 and most of our raid team has been playing together for years. We're flexible on classes and roles but ideally would love to add a couple melee dps and/or a tank to the team. We raid Tuesday and Sunday evenings, 6:45-10 cst. michelle#1957 p.s. adults only pleaseZipp8 Sep 10
Sep 10 LF guild 912 UH dk Hello, i am a 912 UH dk LF a raiding guild. I am currently 7/9H on my main and im just looking for a guild on this server. If you are interested hit me up on bnet at MagicPants#113255 thanksPlagueise0 Sep 10
Sep 9 Newbie Looking to join Guild Hello Everyone, I'm not necessarily a full blown noob, I played from lvl's 1-60 during Vanilla days a long time ago. I dabbled here and there since then just to check in and see how WoW has progressed overtime but never really got back into it the same way, I think mainly because all the changes made me feel like I had to completely re-learn everything. But I started playing again and I'm really enjoying WoW this time around. Seeing if there is any active guilds out there willing to recruit someone who is new to the latest expansion and enjoys Quests/Dungeons/PVP (I suck)...I've never Raided before but that sounds fun and I'm interested in it. I'm 30, so a somewhat "mature" guild, that doesn't mind the occasional noob questions would be awesome. I'm usually active weekday evenings, and weekends Not sure if this matters due to being in the Aerie Peak section.. but im on PST (southern california time zone) Main Characters I play are; Level 100 Dwarf Paladin & Level 101 Night Elf Demon HunterRumble1 Sep 9
Sep 7 [A][Play Harder] (7/9H ToS) LFM <Play Harder> (9/9 N 6/9 H) is recruiting for our mythic progression in ToS. We would love to have 1-2 more solid healers and more DPS (any class as long as you know the skill!) for sure! Raid times are Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 am-1:30 pm server. We are a family style raiding guild and do keystones including up to plus 20's in guild as well. We also welcome alts and casuals as well. PST Havikòm or Khazaram or Manapawz or Scorchem for a ginvite. :) If you are interested, feel free to reply to this thread as well.Esanelle12 Sep 7
Sep 6 Ingenious Fri/Sat raid team [A - Aerie Peak – US] <Ingenious> is 9/9N and 8/9H ToS. We are a laid back/get to it heroic raiding guild. We are looking for a good healer and a couple ranged/melee dps to push through heroic Tos and much more with us and eventually getting into mythics. We do not do the bench thing so when you get the spot it is yours no sitting. Raid Times: Fri/Sat 5-8:00 PST (8-11:00 PM EST) Farm bosses on Thurs nights 5-8PST (8-11pm EST If you are interested in joining, please contact us in game. Contacts: Raid leader Marrowas @ Astindis#1335 Guild leader Tyash @ Becca#1498 Senior Recruitment Officer Shammash @ Rain#1770Tyash3 Sep 6
Sep 6 Devil's Asylum - Casual guild recruiting We are a small relaxed easygoing casual guild seeking active players looking to have fun and socialize, new players welcome. We are looking to continue and expand our semi-serious weekend raid team and have more keystone dungeon groups. We also run old content, do transmog runs and are willing to teach or help gear any new or returning players. The majority of us put our lives and jobs ahead of WoW so raiding or running keystones are by no means a requirement for an invite, but participation is appreciated. You can also hang out with us in discord. We are a drama free, salt free guild so rage quitters and toxic elitists need not apply. Main focus is to have a good time. Feel free to message me in game (Yöshi - alt-0246 for the weird character) or reply here, or talk to our other officers: Vymrak, Opheliarose or Grumpymuffin.Yöshi1 Sep 6
Aug 31 [A] Intense Intents In Tents is LFM Hello! Intense Intents In Tents is looking for more raiders so that we can finally push into current mythic content. We are currently 9/9 H-ToS and AotC on all prior content. Our raid times are on Wednesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 PM Pacific Time (-8 UTC). We also have an Alt/Catch-Up/Fun Run/Recruitment Run thing on Fridays also from 8 to 11 PM Pacific Time (-8 UTC). Our raid team could make use of the following: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest Shadow Priest Any Mage Any Warlock Balance Druid Arms Warrior Elemental Shaman If you happen to be one of the multi-roled classes listed above, please let us know if you're willing to change specs on a fight-by-fight or run-by-run basis. Also, if you play something not on that list, please contact us anyway. Exceptional players are always welcome. If you have any questions or would just like to know more about our guild, please contact me on battle.net via Gresh#11208, Discord via Gresh#4240, or in-game via Greshimus. Thank you for your time and consideration. - GreshGreshimus0 Aug 31