Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [A] <Intense Intents In Tents> 11/11H 2/11M Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :) For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M! Raid times are: Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run) Right now we're mostly focusing on some casual mythic progression on Wed/Thurs nights and saving Heroic for Fridays, but we do occasionally run heroic during the week. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head. Recruitment: For mythic we're looking to pick up a couple healers (we would love a holy priest!) and DPS, preferably with a viable heal/tank offspec, but are interested in finding skilled players with a similar mindset over any specific class. Not interested in mythic? We're always looking to pick up some new friends for our Friday Night Fun Runs, or general guild activities! We typically use our FNFR as a heroic alt run, but we do mix it up on occasion- we've done things like meta achievements before as well! Intersted, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)Phes0 1d
1d Warlock or Shadow Priest? Making a new void Elf but can’t decide... Shadow priest or Warlock??Chaught0 1d
1d <Alone> 1/11M 11/11H 2 Night Weekend Raid We are <Alone> a long time Alliance raiding guild on Aerie Peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like-minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be the best we can with our limited play time. We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST) We are currently 1/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus, 11/11 N Antorus We will provide Food Flask Repairs We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us Loot System We currently use RC loot council as our loot system Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord) Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)Rachel16 1d
2d [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling Runs! Welcome to the Handicap Hangtime Sales Page! What we are offering: Full Clear Heroic Antorus Personal Loot: 700k Ahead of the Curve Argus the Unmaker: 350k You receive the AoTC achievement, Violet Spellwing Mount, and a chance at both the 940 trinket and Legendary Trinket Fiendish Hellfire Core (Mythic Guldan Mount): 1.5mil Booked through March Mythic Plus 15: 200k (Scheduled at your convenience!) When will the run take place: Heroic Antorus will begin Thursday, 7:00pm est (4:00pm pst) Heroic Argus will begin Thursday, 9:00pm est (6:00pm pst) Fiendish Hellfire Core will be Thursday 10:00pm est (7:00pm pst) Pricing and Deposit: Full Clear Heroic Antorus on personal loot - 700k Heroic Argus only on personal loot - 350k Fiendish Hellfire Core - 1.5mil We require a 50% deposit (350k/175k) to reserve your spot! This is to prevent both of us from wasting time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! If something does come up, contact us and we can reschedule. How will loot work?: All sales will be done on personal loot! For the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the item - The loot will be offered to the buyers! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic Argus Only raiders WILL be loot locked. It will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! TRINKET CHANCE IS NOT AFFECTED BY OTHER RAIDERS LOOT LOCKOUTS! IT'S LIKE A LEGGO! What we expect from you!: Come have fun! Feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do I contact to sign up?: Ari#1525 Mayz#1571 Milo#1118 Sellas#1342 (Main M+ Contact)Ari16 2d
3d Heroic Argus Sale Greetings Aerie Peak Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 250k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are intrested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538. Thanks!Solarwalker0 3d
4d Dead Server? Is Aerie-Peak considered/is a Dead Server? I've been hearing some claiming it is :PTiridan1 4d
5d WTB Vicious Saddle Carry for GOLD Looking to purchase a Vicious Saddle carry for GOLD and GOLD only!Ghostwòlf0 5d
5d [A] Grey Parses Recruiting for Mythic Grey Parses is a semi-hardcore progression guild comprised of skilled, laid back raiders. Our goal for each patch of content is to clear all of mythic before the next raid. We offer a gaming environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are guild of 18+ and are usually always on Discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, running Mythic+, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together. Roster: We are currently want to maintain a 25 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter. Deathknight [DPS] Medium Demon Hunter [DPS] Medium Druid (Feral/Balance) Medium Hunter (BM/MM) High Monk (Mistweaver) Medium Monk (Windwalker) High Paladin (Holy) High Paladin (Retribution) Medium/Low Priest (Shadow) High Shaman (Elemental) High Shaman (enhancement) Medium Warlock Low Warrior (Arms/Fury) High Our immediate recruitment needs are listed above but we are always looking to expand to push mythic content. Hope to see your applications soon. Our Raid times are: Tuesday - 5pm-8pm PST Thursday - 5pm-8pm PST Feel Free to contact any of the following people about a trial. Kylla#1971 (BTAG) or vallkylla#9046 (discord) or Obliviant#1200(BTAG) or Obliviant#8988(discord)Obliviant0 5d
5d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal6 5d
5d [A] Two new players looking for guild Hi All, Myself (UK based) and a friend (Eastern US) have recently started playing WoW, we are both Alliance and looking for a guild. Now I know we are new but we are rapidly learning the game but also would like to learn from experienced players as well. We are currently playing non-Legion WoW, as our charactors (Human Hunters) are currently too low level to warrant Legion at this moment in time. No idea if this will hamper our guild finding :| We are currently levelling up, and learning the ropes. We would obviously look at completing dungeons and the like as we level and help raid when we are sufficently leveled and experienced; but again we would need assistance in doing this, so we can merge into the right guild in which we can help and get help in return that would be great! We have access to Teamspeak and Discord, but can easily use other voice comms if needed. We can be contacted via Battle.net chat - Ranko#21478 and xxTuber#1151. Cheers!Lind0 5d
6d [A] LF Guild (BfA Prep) Howdy! Recently boosted my Shadow Priest and transferred my Rogue over from Horde to Aerie Peak. I'm mainly looking for a fresh start when BfA releases and would love to get back into raiding again. My old guild all seemingly disappeared by the time Emerald Nightmare was over and haven't been able to do an organized raid in a while. I've been raiding since original Karazhan and now the only thing I'm left with is pug raids and pug M+. Not looking at some kind of cutting edge progression guild or anything (don't have the time to sink into it), but people looking to clear heroic before the end of a tier and maybe dabble in mythic is about perfect. Availability is pretty flexible through the week. But I can't raid on weekends (work, 12 hour shifts fri-sun). Like I said, this is mostly preparing for the expansion. I'm not looking for someone to bring me into raids right now and hand out free gear to me (Not that I'd say no or anything). I still have a bit to go before I'm comfortable raiding on either toon I have on the server now anyways. And there's no guarantee I won't transfer over others later if I find a good home. CheersDisappear1 6d
Feb 14 Should I transfer to this Realm? Hey, I'm looking for a PVE Alliance populated realm. I like hanging out in Goldshire and talking, also I do Heroic Antorus trying to go on Mythic. Would this realm be a good choice?Sweetakira1 Feb 14
Feb 12 5/11M XP LF Raiding Guild Name: Maywedda Spec: Fire Mage Main name: Prettylow (Thrall Horde, <Guts>) Shadow Priest Currently gearing, have 5/11M ABT xp as a co-raid leader on my home realm. Looking for a team that runs either on Tues/Thurs/Sat, preferably between the times 6PM-11PM (EST). Contact: Deezbiscuitz#1989 bnetMaywedda0 Feb 12
Feb 8 Any Discord server for AP server? Is there a Discord server where guilds on the Aerie Peak server can chat together?Shaolinjazz1 Feb 8
Feb 5 [A] <Booze Shelf Raiders> <Booze Shelf Raiders> is a casual raiding guild on US Aerie Peak. We are currently raiding normal Antorus and pushing into heroic, as well as mythic plus and pvp. Our current raid night is Friday night 6pm PST with an optional weekend night depending on availability. We are looking for: - Dps both ranged and melee - Healers (tank and healer off spec is a plus) please feel free to contact myself or one of our other officers if interested. durieldb#1689 heavyarms507#1318 thenamunster#1632Aerzin0 Feb 5
Feb 4 [HordeAlicious]- Casual Social/RAID LFM Due to lack of participation in the leadership sorry to say we are closed.Kitkatmeow11 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 30 Server Health How healthy is the server? I am looking for a PVE Alliance server, is Aerie Peak fairly healthy economy and PUG wise?Dyrkness1 Jan 30
Jan 29 950 Tank/Heal LF Tues/Thur 7-10pm Server Time I have been a part of my current guild since BC (Playing off and on). I am looking for a new home due to my current guild raiding on times that I cannot consistently make. I love tanking Mythic + and would like a guild that provides a somewhat consistent player base to do these as with a family I do not get much time to play and want to make the most of it. I love to tank and have been a main tank for my current guild NH Prot Paladin Normal/Heroic 4-10, ToS Prot Paladin/BM Monk Normal/Heroic full clear, Antorus Veng DH Normal/ Heroic 4/10. Don't mind raid Healing/Tanking whatever is needed. Raid times would be 8-11 MST or 7-10 Server time (PST) Ollevak 951 BM 951 MW Olevak 950 Veng DH Ollevak - Area 51 931 Guard Druid Olevac 937 Prot Paladin/ 935 Holy Paladin Please send me a message if interested. Ollevak#4635Ollevak0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Ingenious Recruiting Fri/Sat Nights <Ingenious> [A - Aerie Peak – US] is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Raiding Guild. We are 11/11N 10/11H AOTC Lead. We are looking for Dedicated players to Fill Core Spots. We joke and have fun, but get to business when facing bosses. Server transfer is required after successful 3 week Trial period. Raid Times: 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) Fri-Sat Looking for : 940+ ILVL Tank: Any Ranged: S. Priest/Druid/Ele Shaman/Lock Healer: Pally/Monk/H.Priest/Druid All are welcome to apply If interested: Contact Raid Lead in game Officer/Raid Lead: @ Rain#1770 Guild leader: Tyash @ Becca#1498Tyash19 Jan 28
Jan 26 Free Guild Free Guild, was in a small guild and stopped playing my character on that toon. I want to delete the toon but I can't because when I returned the GM left and made me GM, so if anyone wants a free guild just let me know.Stryper5 Jan 26
Jan 23 Selling 101 twink gear with leech Eyasu's Mulligan: Ilvl 840 Trinket 1179 int 424 Leech 100k Marfisi's Giant Censer Ilvl 850 trinket 1295 str 441 leech 250k Both are on the AHTeisel0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. To access your realm's channel type !aeriepeak in #get_roles. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara1 Jan 23
Jan 18 CLOSED LF any guild, casual currently on Aerie Peak making a warrior. Co Raid-lead a Thrall [H] mythic raiding guild, 4/11M Name on AP: Jeph AlliancePrettylow0 Jan 18
Jan 15 Horde or Alliance Dominated? Is Aerie Peak Horde or Alliance Dominated? I've checked Realm Pop, but it seems outdated.Tiridan2 Jan 15
Jan 14 5/11m 8/9m Multi Tank LF Guild Date Posted (Updated): 01/13/18 @ 10:18am CST Class(Artifact): 966 Prot Paladin (76 Art) 948 Guardian Druid (74 Art) 942 Blood DK (70 Art) Faction: Horde can swap Alliance M+ Score - Paladin 7.3.2 - 1,084.25 (Doing my Weekly until I settle in somewhere to Push.) 7.3.0 - 2,031.25 7.2.5 - 2,191.69 7.2.0 - Had just came back to tanking *M+ score is from Raider.io Btag: ProtPaladin#11548 Discord: Stephen#6330 Armory: Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/slarkn Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/slarkan DeathKnight: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/slarkondk Raider.IO: Paladin: https://raider.io/characters/us/Illidan/Slarkn Druid: https://raider.io/characters/us/Illidan/Slarkan DeathKnight: https://raider.io/characters/us/Illidan/Slarkondk WoWProgress: Paladin: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Slarkn Druid: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Slarkan DeathKnight: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Slarkondk Logs: Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/slarkn Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/slarkan DeathKnight: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/slarkondk Availability (Can be Adjusted, are not permanent): Monday thru Sunday-6:00pm-12:00am I have a 100% attendance rating! *Times are CST. Tank Resume(Only Legion): EN: 7/7n 7/7h 3/7m - AoTC 17th Raid Week ToV: 3/3n 3/3h 3/3m - AoTC 17th Raid Week NH: 10/10n 10/10h 7/10m - AoTC 12th Raid Week ToS: 9/9n 9/9h 8/9m - AoTC 5th Raid Week AtB: 11/11n 11/11h 5/11m - AoTC 1st Raid WeekSlarkan1 Jan 14
Jan 13 Looking for Casual Guild I have recently returned to WoW and the guild i am currently in, i have been in since cata. I have known most of my guildies for a good while, but most of us stopped playing at various intervals. So that being said, i no longer have time to raid but would love to join a solid casual guild that does mythic dungeons. I may have time to do a raid here and there, but would not be able to maintain a raid schedule. I know my ilvl is low right now, but this is my first 110 and i have only been 110 for 3 days. I will most likely only play on my paladin, but may level alts for professions or just to try them out if i get bored. TL:DR - just looking for a laid back guild that i can do dungeons with and maybe fill the occasional alt raid spot if needed.Rickter3 Jan 13
Jan 11 Christian Guild I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.Jnanden5 Jan 11
Jan 9 <Darkness Within> U.S. Aerie Peak Recrutiment Darkness Within~ is recruiting for Mythic progression in ABT! We are 1/11M currently and recruiting competent DPS and a healer (Priest or Shaman) to continue our progress! Our raid times are: Friday/Saturday: 8:45PM – 12AM Pacific (We are more of a late night Group for raiding but people are usually always on) Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM (Normal Raid) Current progression Antorus - 11/11 Heroic & 1/11 Mythic All raiders may apply if they are interested. http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/ And for any who would like more information speak with: Däine @ Daine#11510, Joker @ Joker#1919Jokesonu0 Jan 9
Jan 9 Devil's Asylum - Casual guild recruiting We are a small relaxed easygoing casual guild seeking active players looking to have fun and socialize, new players welcome. We are looking to continue and expand our semi-serious weekend raid team and have more keystone dungeon groups. We also run old content, do transmog runs and are willing to teach or help gear any new or returning players. The majority of us put our lives and jobs ahead of WoW so raiding or running keystones are by no means a requirement for an invite, but participation is appreciated. You can also hang out with us in discord. We are a drama free, salt free guild so rage quitters and toxic elitists need not apply. Main focus is to have a good time. Feel free to message me in game (Yöshi - alt-0246 for the weird character) or reply here, or talk to our other officers: Vymrak, Opheliarose or Grumpymuffin.Yöshi2 Jan 9
Jan 9 935 Tank/Heals LF casual raid guild Looking to make aerie peak my new home. Im a tank/healer around 935 gs. currently im 8 of 11 in normal argus. Im currently on a server that doesnt fit my schedule. Im looking for a new guild to call home Im willing to jump right away. My availability for raids is after 1130 pm eastern time any day. Im looking for an established friendly casual raiding guild that raids regularly together and has fun doing it. Drama free please.Mlsbehaven0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Aerie Peak players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Jan 5 Molten Core Swim Team Recruiting for Mythic Molten Core Swim Team -1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Recruiting for mythic progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content. Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing (H Priest/R Druid). Must be Mythic ready, don't have to have the mythic experience yet. Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+ *We have members always pushing Mythic 10+ for loot chances each week. *Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need. *We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids. If interested please contact Shamsz in game (pjmes#1446) or Singlesolder.Shamsz6 Jan 5
Dec 27 H priest LFG I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 PST - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. Switching servers is NP. My gear lvl is a bit low due to the fact that I feel stuck in my last tier set, but will be switching as soon as the RNG gods send me some H T21. You can message me here or in-game for a chat. @nazz#1851 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/nazzrath#rankingzone=13Nazzwrath0 Dec 27
Dec 24 Heals and Deeps LF weekend raiding Guild 945 Holy Priest and 931 Havoc DH looking for weekend raiding guild. Just two friends looking for a new home, new friends and a new raiding guild...on the weekends! We're available 7pm-1pm pacific standard time, Friday-Sunday. What we bring: We come prepared, we are self-sufficient. we can bring our own food and flasks. We show up on time. We keep vent/mumble/teamspeak/Discord clear unless raid requires us to talk. When a orange-ish swirly comes under our feet...we move. We're funny, we like to have a good time, we enjoy this game and have been playing wow since '08 at the begging of the wrath release. Really looking for a guild that is just starting, we're not mythic raiders, but enjoy a challenge. We love running Mythic + and love to help others get gear, makes the whole experience worth while. Running normal to Heroic raids are right up our alley. Camaraderie above all else is what the two of us are looking for. Hit us up - Glissade#1836 or Dratin#1834 Thanks for reading!Liquids0 Dec 24
Dec 21 <Affinity> is recruiting! <Affinity> is a fun active raiding guild looking for more people to push content! We are currently 3/11 H Antorus! We are currently looking to recruit Protectors, Conquerors tier dps and a reliable tank! Raid times are Thur/Fri 6-9 server! Platterpie#1442 for more info!Shaeq0 Dec 21
Dec 17 Project 60 guild recruiting. Hey guys, I recently started a p60 guild on Aerie Peak horde side. I have 5 members at the moment, but would love to have many more join us. I plan to progress on to p70 and p80 as well. I have made several adjustments to the p60 rulebook, let me know if you are interested. Battle tag: Velliss#1125Velliss0 Dec 17
Dec 14 920 Mistweaver Monk Looking for Guild Hey! I'm not the best at this game, but I do enjoy raiding and mythic dungeons. I'm looking for a guild that does Raiding and Dungeons, but not on too serious of a level. I enjoy collecting pets, transmogs and mounts. Monk is my favorite class by far just because it's nice and green. So far I have cleared 5 out of however many bosses there are in Antorus on normal mode. I'm a fast learner and have a pretty good computer, so I won't ever be too much of a problem during raiding. I'm typically available from 8am-10am and then I leave for work at 11am. I get off work at 4pm usually. I'm on an ISP program so sometimes I might not be available because I have to go in and take tests. I have a few alts that I'm working on. Theres a lvl 110 ilvl 880 Priest, lvl 103 Demon hunter, and a lvl 70 Shaman. Please recruit me if you're a fun and active guild!Toddlyhoward1 Dec 14
Dec 6 ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous>8/11H 7-10PST LF HEALER!!⭐ <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're 8/11 heroic in Antorus, and we were 7/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We have now opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we start venturing through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 935 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 65+ artifact traits and be already progressing through Mythics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: any skilled ranged, especially those with a healing off spec - Healer: ANY NON-PALADIN HEALER - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through heroic and mythic Antorus. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleiryssa1 Dec 6
Nov 28 LF a Rogue to hire for Heavy Junkboxes! Working on Insane title and I need a Rogue to pickpocket about 1400 Heavy Junkboxes. I am paying 50 Gold per box. Please mail them COD or in game mail me and I will buy in person.Froman0 Nov 28
Nov 16 Mythic +15 Carries! Mythic level +15 Carry (930 item level loot from weekly chest, along with a chance at 910 / Titanforged loot) - 200k All carries will be done by a group of friends looking to make some extra gold... We are all above 1900 M+ Score and have sold numerous Mythic + Carries starting from early Emerald Nightmare days! The prices listed above to our knowledge are the cheapest you will find on US-Aerie-Peak Alliance. Contact info - Aedint#1263Dwerf6 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling runs! WELCOME TO <Handicap Hangtime> SALES PAGE! ALL RUNS WILL BE DONE ON PERSONAL LOOT! What We Are Offering Full clear heroic Tomb of Sargeras clear on personal loot - Price 300k Heroic Kil'jaeden only kill on personal loot - Price 200k When will the run take place? The run begins every Thursday at 7 EST (6 CST, 4 PST / SERVER) Heroic KJ will begin roughly an hour later around 8 EST (7 CST , 5 PST / SERVER) Pricing and Deposit as stated above Full Clear TOS on personal loot- 300k Heroic KJ only on personal loot - 200k We require a 50% deposit (150k or 100k) to reserve your spot! this is to prevent both of us from wasting each others time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! if something does happen talk to us to see if we can reschedule. How will loot work? All sales will be done on personal loot! for the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the piece we will trade them to people purchasing the run! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic KJ Only raiders WILL be loot locked. it will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! What we expect from you! Come have fun! feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do i contact to sign up? Ari#1525 Mayz#1571 Neither of us on or responding? feel free to contact ANYONE in guild. they will take care of you.Bho18 Nov 16
Nov 16 Is there an active (A) Project 60 guild? See topic above. Please mention how many are usually active online in the evenings if there even is one.Neozz0 Nov 16
Nov 14 5/9M Late night guild 12a-3a Cen tues-thur! <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and for the upcoming Antorus, the Burning Throne! We are a late night Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. We are aiming high for Cutting Edge in Antorus and are looking for other like-minded players. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we have a very active discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc.) Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) If you are Eastern Time Zone (Realm Time), times are: Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. Any trial that misses a raid night without letting an officer know beforehand will be declined. -Understand that loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. -Good knowledge of your spec, and at least one off-spec or alternate character you would be able to swap to if need be. -A drive to always be improving your character and your performance in raids. -A mythic progression mindset and willingness to adapt to new strategies, and determination to get through very difficult raid bosses. -A team attitude. Everyone puts in their time and effort for our kills, and we keep a friendly raiding atmosphere even when things get stressful. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a Trial Raider. -You will have 2 weeks to show us what you can do when it comes to Mythic raiding, you should be bringing your A Game every night of your trial. -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and the raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to being promoted into Raider or Mythic Raider status. Our current recruiting priorities are as follows: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: Subtlety or Assassination Rogue Healers: Discipline Priest and Restoration Druid All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us even outside of these classes, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! Our raiding spots are competitive and we all aim to be constantly improving. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178 (Squeekerrz - Guild Master) Azula#11142 (Traevyn - Raid Leader) Janklin#1598 (Kungfury - Tank/Raid Officer)Squeekkerz0 Nov 14
Nov 11 <Pinnacle> Weekend raiding guild 5/9M ToS Pinnacle is currently recruiting for core spots on our raid team to push into Mythic Tomb. About Us: We are a guild that values commitment from our members for steady progression through content. Outside of raid we have a very healthy guild life, members are always active in Mythic+ and Discord. Current Legion Progression: T20: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS T19: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 5/10 Mythic NH Current needs: - RDPS - Pally/Priest(disc or holy) Healer - Rogues Please feel free to apply even if your class/role isn't listed! Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday/Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (5:00PM - 8:00PM Realm/PST) Currently also trying an optional Normal ToS on Fridays at 8:00PM EST/5:00PM Realm/PST, times are subject to change. Expectation: Our expectations are pretty standard: - Attendance for at least 90% of the raids is required. - Raiders come to raid each night prepared to play for the entire session, we take breaks if needed. - In depth knowledge on your class, role, and fights. - Not afraid to ask questions. - Have a positive outlook on raiding, don't become tilted by wipes, no toxicity towards other members. Loot System: We currently run a Loot Council system using the addon RCLootCouncil. Our LC is very transparent with the raid team to insure decisions made benefit the group as a whole. We allow access to the voice channel for listening (voice active only for LC members) and we offer 1 person from the raid team each week to participate on the Loot Council on a first-come first-serve basis. Trial period: Our trial period is pretty laid back. Players who make a good fit for our team show consistency with attendance and enthusiasm for progression/personal improvement. Typical trial period lasts for 2 weeks. If you feel like our guild would be a good fit, then please apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/GyEZ997 Contact for any additional questions: BT for Kailyse (Recruitment) - widowfaker#1162 BT for Alpaca (Recruitment) - nibrca#1645 BT for Potta (Recruitment) - Bootypatooty#11268 BT for Minttea (Recruitment) - vanity#1426 BT for Toastyhealz (Raid Leader/GM) - Demontoast#1636Feelsbadman53 Nov 11
Nov 9 <Serendipity> 8/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 8/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 10/02/2017 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv5 Nov 9
Nov 9 Fathomdepths - Aerie Peak Fathomdepths - Please don't waste people time and your own guildie key if you plan to keep ninja DC in M+. Wasting people time for your ninja DC to waste your guildie key and other people time.Salvager0 Nov 9
Oct 31 closed See new postTyash7 Oct 31