Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
19h A <Void Trois> Recruting ALLIANCE AERIE PEAK -US <Void Trois> is a casual raiding guild that is in the stages of being rebuilt. We are currently 8/8 normal and 3/8 heroic in Uldir. We are currently seeking healers and dps. We strongly need ranged dps. Current raid times are Tues/Thurs at 6:30pm server (9:30est) to 9:30 server (12:30esT). We also try to run mythic + and island expeditions. We are a let loose type of guild and really don't own a filter when we talk to each other while we enjoy each others company. If you would like more information or invite please whisper Dinksie, Ashallyn, Hoyta, Malanis, or Wolfpack.Dinksie2 19h
2d [A]<Alone> 2/8M 8/8H Fri/Sat Raid (6hrs) We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. An ideal raider in <Alone> is one who is an expert in their class, but also experienced in other classes or roles. In order to make the most of our limited raiding time, it is imperative that the raider be mature, clear of mind, and capable of adapting to the different situations that can occur during a progression encounter. In order to be a successful raider, you must be able to maintain a high level of attendance for our scheduled raids. These raids are mandatory and, outside of external situations, each raider is expected to fully participate in each scheduled raid. PRIORITY RECRUITMENT Hunter(range), Lock, Sp(heals off), DH, Boomkin, Mage Regardless of what is listed, if you are an exceptional player do contact us! RAID DAYS Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST OPTIONAL RAID DAYS Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST CONTACTS Kaylii#1948 Rachel#1391 Kelza#1446 www.aloneguild.comRachel2 2d
2d [A] <From Accounting> Recruiting for BFA [A][US][Aerie Peak] <From Accounting> Sun 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Recruiting BFA Normal/Heroic and M+ Teams Check us out at https://from-accounting.enjin.com/ About From Accounting We left our raid teams to bring like minded friends together to have fun raiding again. The founders are busy professionals who limited time to enjoy the game. Thus we created a guild with a silly name and the mindset that raiding and WoW in general are an escape from the chaos of real life and in turn should be an enjoyable time. Raid Times Are : Sunday 4:30pm-7:30pm Server Time (7:30pm-10:30pm EST) Currently need 2nd (off) tank and DPS.Chiyu18 2d
2d [A] Handicap Hangtime Selling Runs!! Hey all! We are at it again! Handicap Hangtime Selling Full Clears, Ahead of the Curve, and Mythic Plus! What we are offering Heroic Uldir: 7pm EST (4pm Server) Normal Uldir: 9pm EST (6pm Server) Ahead of the Curve: 8:30pm EST (5:30pm Server) Mythic Plus: Scheduled at your convenience Pricing We like to collect a 50% deposit for all runs to reserve your spot. This ensures that neither party wastes the other time. Heroic Uldir: 500k Normal Uldir: 250k Ahead of the Curve: 350k Mythic Plus: 10+ 300k 8+ 200k 5+ 100kLoot As you know all loot is on personal loot. Anything that you get from the bosses is yours of course. Our raiders will happily trade you any gear that is not needed by the raid team. Buyers will be given the option to roll on this gear against each other. What to expect You are expected to show up and have fun. You will have zero responsibilities when in the raid, you can heal/dps the boss if you feel like it, or you may even be asked to kill yourself because of mechanics. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to schedule a run with our guild, feel free to add any of the following: Ari#1525 (main sales contact) Krodmandoon#1441 Mayz#1571 Sellas#1342Ari6 2d
3d [A] Low CR RBG Team Basic is starting a 2nd RBG team, currently looking for players of any CR with the proper EXP/skill. Basic is the home to 8 out of 10 of the top rated RBG players on the server, with our core team on base to be in the top 5%. This new team will be led by an alt of the core team stratcaller. We are currently recruiting: DH Tank, Disc Priest, Boomkin, Arms War, Frost Mage, Sin Rogue, and base-sitting hunter. Please contact Sapped in game or post below to be in contact.Sapped0 3d
4d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 4d
4d [HordeAlicious] CASUAL, is LF new blood! Recruitment Campaign Watch your head!* [HordeAlicious], is Looking for new blood! -------------------------------------------------------------------- Who are we? HordeAlicious (Aerie Peak-US) is a CASUAL Guild experience with lots of fun and shenanigans. This is no-pressure Guild life at its best with friendly, helpful people interested in playing together. Oh, no we don't Raid...we fun run and Crazy Train! -------------------------------------------------------------------- What do we need? We are currently seeking Social Officers that are mature, possibly a bit crazy, self-motivated with Excellent Communication skills for the following positions: -------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Event Coordinator Mount Run Farm: WANTED Social Event Coordinator Guild Achievements: 1 spot left Social Event Coordinator Crazy Train Events: 1 spot left Example of events: Thousand Needles - River boat race Top 5 easy mount farm run Pet Battles 101 Guild Achievements: Glory of the guild raider (insert expansion) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Are there perks? Officers in our guild qualify for special rewards for participation. After all the officers are doing much of the hard work. -------------------------------------------------------------------- We are always looking for new players as well for come join us! Small Print: * Must be active on our Discord and FB page. * These are social officer spots there is no advanced access to anything juicy in the guilds bank. No ability to Kick guild members.Redfive6 4d
Oct 8 Momentum [A] is looking for DPS <Momentum> is looking for a few dps to join our heroic raid team. We're a solid group of 12 that has been raiding together for many years. We are super casual and raid Tuesday and Sunday evenings from 6:45-10:00 cst. Raid nights are always entertaining with lots of laughs. We love people that aren't shy, not super serious, and can commit to our schedule. michelle#1957 to chat more :)Zip0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 7 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia2 Oct 7
Oct 5 [Horde] Ministry of Defense PvP Ministry of Defense is looking to expand our PvP team! Whether you are a die-hard player that bleeds for the horde, or you are a person that is interested in being introduced to PvP but doesnt know where to start, or you are somewhere in between and just want to have some fun, boy do I have a deal for you! We are a casual guild that loves to have fun and hang out. We also love to make our Warchief proud! Some of the more casual events that we do are the weekly brawls, bonus events, raids on Kul Tiras (and other alliance strongholds!), completing old world PvP content for achievements and sport (Tol Barad being the one that comes to mind quickest), random battlegrounds to hone our skills, and some more goofy and fun things like killing each other in Gurubashi Arena for prizes! We run fun and casual things like the ones above every Monday and Tuesday at 5pm server time. We also have started a rated battleground team that runs every Tuesday at 5pm server time! If this scheduling doesn't fit you, no worries! There is almost always something going on, whether it be arenas, world pvp, or the likes! We want to include a little bit of something for everyone. Interested? Check out our awesome website page! https://www.ministryofdefense.net/pvp/ Browse around for a bit, and in the mean time, join us in Discord and come hang out and have a chat! https://discord.gg/Q8sawNp If this sounds like something you would want to be a part of, you can message anyone in guild for an invite! Hope to see you on the battlefield!Judäsprïest2 Oct 5
Oct 5 [Horde] Ministry of Defense is recruiting! We are an adult friendly, casual raiding guild that has been on the Aerie Peak server for eight years. While we'll accept all skill levels into our membership, we are currently looking for tanks and healers looking to push heroic raid content and beyond! Our raid times are: Thursday and Friday at 4pm server when Uldir releases. Check us out at: ministryofdefense.netUrostek22 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H] WL looking for semi-serious raiding guild I’m relatively new to the game and am looking for a fun guild to do raids and mythic dungeons to progress my IL. My current guild is very inactive.Cotarlock1 Oct 5
Oct 2 LFM Defiant Marauders Casual raid team Looking to fill some spots for the Defiant Ones Marauders casual raid team. We have punch and pie, haha but really we are focused on killing these bosses and fun. We raid Wednesday/Saturday 9pmEST Basic requirements are Discord with a mic and 340+ item level Healers High Ranged DPS High Melee DPS Medium Tanks Full Prefer that you join one of our many friendly guild communities on Darkspear or Aerie Peak, but if you are looking to run cross realm we may make an exception. Reply here or send me and in game mail. Thanks!Dipndotsqt0 Oct 2
Oct 1 (A) 2 LF Weekend Raid. 8/8H 1/8M Tank & RDPS Brewmaster and Boomkin/Lock looking for weekend only raids. Both 8/8H and 1/8M. Both have long time raid experience with many CE and server firsts between them. Looking for a home, not just a guild. Wanting to find a place with a social and friendly atmosphere who don't take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy the game. Both of us are very laid back and are older players who enjoy progression but no longer want to raid "hardcore". If you might have a spot for us we'd love to chat. Thanks. jazmina#1630 GiGi#1168Psylox0 Oct 1
Sep 30 [A] The Outreach Program We are a small casual family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :) We are currently 5/8 in normal Uldir. We are looking for mostly ranged dps (melee is okay too.) Just need to be 325 item level and be willing to wipe and have fun with the rest us. Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380Zerrik0 Sep 30
Sep 28 <Shatterforge> Recruiting for 8/8N 5/8H Uldir <Shatterforge> Veteran player led, semi-casual raiding guild. 8/8N 5/8H Uld, recruiting RDPS and Druid Heals for prog into heroic and mythic. Raid time 8:30-11:30pm PST Tues/Thurs. Whipser Snoshh, Gothrog, or Valkeon in game for more info or add me AdaptandCary#1903Snoshh0 Sep 28
Sep 26 [H] LF Raid Guild Tank Hey there, I'm Pally tank LF raid guild. Normal hour weeknights to late weeknights. ideal would be 2 nights a week mon-thursday (anytime) but if after 11pm central i could do many more nights a week due to working restaurant management til 10 to 11 pm. Shows up on time with past wow raid experience. and a strong drive to get back into weekly raiding and helping raise new guild recruits to raiding status. I HAVE A MICROPHONE AND I LIKE IT TO BE USED! Noodlehut#1479 Im currently on aerie peak horde but ill gladly move homes if i find the right fit i could also bring along my mage for a 2nd team dpsNoodlehut0 Sep 26
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 22 [A] 8/8N 4/8H Raid Team LF Heal/Dps 8/8N 4/8H Tuesday & Sunday 6-9 PM server (9-12 EST) Raid team looking for 2 DPS and 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman) to finish out our 20-man raid team and push through Heroic into Mythic. PM Sapped in game or post below on this forum.Sapped0 Sep 22
Sep 21 <A>Holy pally LF Serious Raiding Guild I am returning back to wow after a leave of absence. I am a holy pally who is currently leveling from 100 to 120 I am a very active and helpful player looking for a home. I have a lot of raid experience from other games as well as some raid experience in wow.Holycurves2 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A]Disc Preist LF Guild for Raiding and M+ Title pretty much explains it all. Just looking for a guild that wants to do progression in heroic and mythic raiding content, and M+ pushing to a lesser extent. I'm definitely looking to try and take these things seriously and I'm available for any times for raiding. No need for anything specific there. Thanks!Fururu2 Sep 20
Sep 20 5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for a home Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance. We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun. our group is as follow: DK Tank (pref) Holy/Disc Priest Monk (all roles) Hunter DK (all roles) Warrior As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.Deathbysmash3 Sep 20
Sep 19 New Guild looking for mythic raiders Come join the Uncrowned kings. Looking for raiders. Need 1-Tank 3-Healers and 11-Dps. I am sure a lot of you are pugging. Some good and some not so good. Me and the tank have a solid pug, but it's not the same. Raid times are going to be Tues and Thur. from 8-11pm EST also Sundays from 6-9pm ESTMaleko3 Sep 19
Sep 15 3/8H MW Monk & Prot/DPS Warrior LF Late Night Looking for a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week around 9:30pm-2:00am PST Monday-Thursday. We arent interested in being bench raiders. We know what we bring to a raid group and we're looking to trial and earn our spots. Times: 9:30pm - 2:00am PST Days Available: Monday-Thursday 342 ilvl Prot/Fury Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 3/8 H - 4/8 N Uldir 352 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë 3/8 H - 5/8 N Uldir Battle ID: kostadine#1413Ianiero1 Sep 15
Sep 14 Basic - RBG Team Recruiting Basic's RBG team is recruiting for the upcoming PvP season. While we are looking for select roles (Disc Priest, Boomkin, Unholy DK) we will seriously consider all qualified applicants. Our team is led by a HOTA, well-versed shotcaller. A majority of the team reached 2.2k in Legion, with all current members getting to at least 1.8k. Feel free to post below, message a guild member in game, or add me on Bnet Shambulance#1915.Sapped1 Sep 14
Sep 11 [A] Mistweaver/Brewmaster LF Raid Group Title says it all, looking for a group to raid with. 342, ready to roll. Mid-afternoon server start times work best for me (3-5) but somewhat flexible if the right group comes along, additional flexibility for Friday and Saturday nights. Reasonably chill in general, except when wiping repeatedly to the same avoidable mechanics. Hit me up if interested, Leuram#1719, looking forward to crushing some contentTombropaw1 Sep 11
Sep 10 [A] Disc Prist and Prot Warrior LF Raid Team Hello all! My husband and I are looking for a raid team for BFA. I play a disc priest and he's a prot warrior. Our raid availability is Monday-Sat from 8:00 to 11:30pm EST. We've both got raiding experience going back to Vanilla and some Mythic raiding experience in WoD. My Btag: Elenaltarien#1502Elenaltarien1 Sep 10
Sep 10 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë1 Sep 10
Sep 9 Warfront Is it just me, or are we still waiting for our warfront to be opened by the horde?Mörlu1 Sep 9
Sep 8 Heroic/Mythic Raid Tues/Sun 6-9 PM Server Basic - is recruiting select DPS classes for our Heroic/Mythic raid team. Classes: DK, Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Mage. We are 5/8 after 1 raid night. We will be 8/8 after Sunday night's raid. Tues & Sun 6-9 pm Server. PM Sapped in game or add Shambulance#1915 and message me when I am online. Would like to bring in trials for Sunday night's raid.Sapped0 Sep 8
Sep 7 Feral Druid LF Guild Played WoW on and off for ages. Coming back to the game now before BfA launches, and I'm really just looking for any odd group I could get into. Prefer guilds w/ easy going discord/blizz channels to hang out in.Vanubreaven3 Sep 7
Sep 7 hpally LF raid team for BfA Class/Spec: Holy Pally Faction: Alliance only Cleared: 11/11 H and 5/11M ABT. Was 6/9 ToS M, 5/10 NH M. Btag: Manxie#11459 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/fairbrooke Logs: I have nothing recent but I can link what I have if you are interested in me AVAILIBILITY Monday through Thursday after 7pm EST til midnight EST, After 9pm EST for Sundays. Can not do Friday/Saturday. I am looking to push mythic raiding in BfA as a holy pally. I am not looking for a CE team, just a team that pushes mythic raiding as much as possible. I have pushed about half way through mythic raids since NH. I am looking for that type of raiding again. I am also interested in pushing keys in BfA, like 16 and 17 level keys.Fairbrooke3 Sep 7
Sep 7 Holy Pally LF Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild I used to play hardcore. I'm more casual these days. I'm looking for a normal/heroic active raiding guild that wants to have fun. I'd like to raid after 7pm PST Highland#11960 if you have questions.Secabeau0 Sep 7
Sep 6 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Sep 6
Sep 5 [A] The Outreach Program We are a small family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We try to raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we will keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :) We are looking for ranged dps (melee is okay too) and healers for the next expansion. Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380Zerrik9 Sep 5
Sep 5 [A] <Dark Moon Exiles> recruiting everyone! Hello! <Dark Moon Exiles>, formerly a competitive Horde guild on this server in BC, is looking to fill out our ranks with like-minded players. We pride ourselves on being chill, remembering these are just pixels, but still focusing on getting through as much content as we can. We are currently in need of all roles, primarily tanks and heals. We're all accommodating and don't mind if you're fairly new to a role, or still need to gear up a bit. We'd much rather progress a bit more slowly with friends than blast through content with people that aren't team players. Currently we're running Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5p-8p server time (PST). Don't raid? No problem! We're always down to run old content, group BGs, dungeons, or just hang out. We were pretty well known in BC for being one of the more accommodating guilds for those that were just looking for a place to hang out. We're all adults, so expect a good amount of mature chatter, but otherwise anyone is welcome. Feel free to leave a message here, or whisper any guild members in game and we'll be glad to get you in.Absoluteunit0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 H priest lfg I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 (pst) - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. Switching servers is NP. Currently 343 and rdy for Uldir Limited mythic Exp. but willing to give it a go with the right group nazz#1851Nazzrath0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] Luxagon is looking for new members! Luxagon will be a casual guild with a small dedicated raid team. I have the intention to have guild events fairly common. I'm also restarting this guild pretty much alone, so it will be a small community for a little while, but I will be trying hard to make it the best I can. Nothing formal to join! If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are interested in a raiding spot, please include raid experience and spec. I'm not going to be strict because the xpac just came out, but I do want to know roughly how much everyone knows. If you read all that, thank you! Feel free to message me in-game via mail, the comment section here, or email at luxagonguild@gmail.com. -DawnDawn1 Sep 3
Aug 29 LF Raid group for upcoming raids 330 frost mage looking for raid group. Friday and saturday nights. ID = Klipz#1173Íxplicit0 Aug 29
Aug 29 [A] LF Guild with Mounts/Pets unlocked Hey guys, mount/pet hunter looking for a guild that has the achievement pets and mounts unlocked. Currently, guildless, so if you would be willing to keep around a non-raider, even better :)Allereia0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [A] Prot/maybe holy Pally LFG I'm getting back into the game, and I'm hoping to find a guild to raid with. I have some IRL friends on this server so I'm considering a transfer here if I can find the right people to raid with. I'm a lifelong healer (priest, monk, and pally) who decided to try tanking in BFA. I'm really loving being a tank, but I realize that many guilds are already devoted to a long term meat shield. I'd enjoy some opportunity to tank, but I'm also willing to spam heal someone else. I'm a 9 to 5er on the east coast, and I'm old enough that being up much past 1 is hard for me. Ideally I'd like to raid between 7 and 12 EST and I can make my schedule work for any nights of the week. For virtually every previous expansion I've had scheduling problems that made it difficult for me to fully commit to a raid schedule, but after many years I'm at a point where I can comfortable say that for the life of the expansion I can raid on the schedule I gave. I'm a grown up, so there may be an occasional hiccup, but those would be few, and with ample notice. I'm a criminal law attorney, so most of those hiccups would be big trials which may at least be an interesting story. Apart from times, I'm looking for a guild that is organized, established, and efficient. If raids start at 8, I don't want to sit around waiting until 9 before we start. I also expect to clear all heroic content at least. I like the idea of mythics, but as long as people are willing to see what they're like once we have heroic down, I'm not too worried about how far we progress in them. If I'm at all interesting to you, hit me at Beaureguard#1822 on battlenet or Beau#4376 on discord (which I'm on during work....don't tell). Even if you hate the idea of a pally, but think you like me okay, hit me up and we can talk some options.Beaureguard4 Aug 28
Aug 26 New to AP, Not new to wow Hi all, I recently came back to wow after a long break. I bought both legion and draenor, but basically didn't play either. Kinda burned out after Pandaria. When I came back I realized most of my friends had moved on to other things, and none of my old crew was around on QD. Decided to move to a server in my time zone that's a bit more active, so here I am. I've boosted an Ally pally, but I'm open to either horde or alliance. I have experience raiding as a tank, healer and dps, mostly healing. It has, however, been several years since I did any real raiding. I honestly don't have an interest in mythic raiding, as it seems more stressful than I want to get into. Mostly I'm looking for a SOCIAL guild, casual raiding, 5 man dungeons, leveling alts and generally just puttering around Azeroth. I work and go to school, so my availability is somewhat limited. Mostly after 7:30 pm server time and mornings before noon. I'm 45 years old, so I would prefer a more mature crowd. Again I'm mostly here for the social aspects, and would like a more laid back atmosphere. (also with a good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at my occasional drunken chain pulled dungeons lol). I've been playing wow off and on since late BC, I've leveled 20+ toons into the 95-110 range, and I'd just like to find a group of good people to hang out with, with as little drama as possible. If I sound like a good fit, my battletag is kharma#1683Nomaxe0 Aug 26
Aug 25 [A] 6-9 PM Server Heroic/Mythic Raid Team Hello! Basic is looking to fill specific roles for our raid team. A little about our squad: Our core team has been raiding together for nearly 3 years and progressed as a Mythic team throughout WoD and Legion. We achieved Cutting Edge for every tier in WoD, and AOTC for every tier in Legion. For BFA, we are reducing our raid hours and focusing on Heroic progression. We will be raiding Tuesday & Sunday, 6-9 PM server (9-12 EST). As we are all mythic-caliber players, we expect to quickly move through Heroic on a 6-hour a week schedule and still get a good glimpse at Mythic encounters. Roles we are looking to fill: Healer - Holy Priest, Disc Priest, MW Monk Melee DPS - ENH Shaman, Demon Hunter, WW Monk, DK Range DPS - Hunter We are willing to talk to applicants outside our pertinent needs that share our experience and goals. Add me on Bnet Shambulance#1915 and/or post below to talk more.Sapped0 Aug 25
Aug 23 Dead Guild Control? Is there any way to petition Blizzard for guild control if the guild you're in is inactive? I've been in this one for four years, on and off, and I've seen it die a slow death. Heck, the GM hasn't been on for four years, but it was the members that made it such a great place to be. Is there any hope, or is the only solution to start anew?Mittias4 Aug 23
Aug 23 [A] 3 - 5 friends looking for raid guild Hi Everyone! We are looking for Alliance, any server. About us: We ran a raiding guild for 6 years until last year when real life took a turn. Life has balanced itself back out and now here we are looking for a community again. We miss logging in and enjoying our WoW time with good friends. Open minded and friendly. Adult humor - dirty jokes just not offensive comments. (We may have a few friends from the guild we ran for years that may be looking for the same if you eventually have room for more :) ) I am looking at playing a Balance Druid Protege is looking to be a Aff. Lock Vairon - is thinking Mage or Rogue We would like to find a guild that raids efficiently with a lighter schedule, maybe 2 nights a week, would really love one night a week if we could find a group that clears AotC. Tue (after 6pm pst), Wed, Thurs and Fri anytime are ideal nights that I can commit to. AotC driven but NOT Mythic minded. Add me, let's chat! - Knox#1691 Along the way I ran across another group of 2 friends with the same wants and availability so I thought I would mention them as well. Warr - Fury Druid - Any SpecKnoxthewoof1 Aug 23
Aug 23 Returning Prot paladin LF Guild ILvl 282 Protection paladin Looking for fun, Laid back guild that's starting BFA progression. Not a hardcore raiding guild. Add me Xenowrath and message me in game or send mail and I'll add you and message you back. Thanks.Xenowrath1 Aug 23
Aug 22 [H] Rogue LFG Guild has been foundDangerkor2 Aug 22