Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 [A] The Outreach Program We are a small casual family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :) We are currently 5/8 in normal Uldir. We are looking for mostly ranged dps (melee is okay too.) Just need to be 325 item level and be willing to wipe and have fun with the rest us. Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380Zerrik1 Nov 15
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A]<Alone> 4/8M 8/8H Fri/Sat Raid (6hrs) We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. An ideal raider in <Alone> is one who is an expert in their class, but also experienced in other classes or roles. In order to make the most of our limited raiding time, it is imperative that the raider be mature, clear of mind, and capable of adapting to the different situations that can occur during a progression encounter. In order to be a successful raider, you must be able to maintain a high level of attendance for our scheduled raids. These raids are mandatory and, outside of external situations, each raider is expected to fully participate in each scheduled raid. PRIORITY RECRUITMENT Lock, Sp(heals off), DH, and heals (pally/h priest/druid) Regardless of what is listed, if you are an exceptional player do contact us! RAID DAYS Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST OPTIONAL RAID DAYS Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST CONTACTS Kaylii#1948 Rachel#1391 Kelza#1446 www.aloneguild.comRachel5 Nov 13
Nov 12 350 Elemental Shaman LF Guild Hi! I'm in the market to find a new guild to call home. I have struggled to find guild that focuses on progression while having a good time. I play WoW more than I should :) and am always willing to run anything to help out guildie. My battle tag is MathWow #11774 if any guild is interested. Thanks!!Mathaniel1 Nov 12
Nov 9 [Horde] Ministry of Defense is recruiting! <Ministry of Defense> is a Mythic Raiding guild looking for casual players, raiders, and pvpers! We offer an adult friendly, non-toxic guild atmosphere with an active Discord, Twitter, Instagram and Website. We feature weekly raffles & offer guild repairs! Our raid times are: Thursday and Friday at 4pm server. Mondays are an alt night at 4pm server. We are currently 2/8M, 8/8H Uldir. Check us out at: ministryofdefense.net twitter.com/MODaeriepeak instagram.com/modaeriepeak/Urostek29 Nov 9
Nov 8 [A] 8/8H 2/8M Guild LF Select DPS Classes Basic - 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M is recruiting for our Mythic raid team. We are recruiting Mage, Hunter, WW Monk, Warlock, and Ele (w/ resto offspec) shaman. Our goal is to be and remain in the top 5 raid teams on the server and to continually reach Cutting Edge on each raid tier during this expansion. Our close-knit team thrives in an outgoing, lively atmosphere whilst steadily progressing on a 6 hour a week raid schedule. An ideal candidate to join our team would be confident in their ability not only pertaining to their class but as well as their ability to perform well in a team setting. Our guild's Discord is extremely active at all hours of the day as our team's comradery extends past the raiding hours into everyone's everyday lives. Basic is also currently ranked the #1 PvP guild on Aerie Peak, home to 18 of the top 20 ranked players on the server. Our guild always has a multitude of events to offer, ranging from RBGs to Mythic+ teams to weekend Heroic Uldir drunk raids. If you are interested please post below with your battletag and/or add Shambulance#1915 in game. IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM AND ARE CURRENTLY OFF-SERVER, WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR REALM TRANSFER. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday 6-9pm server (9-12 EST) Thursday 6-9pm server (9-12 EST) Optional Heroic Clear Raid: Sunday 6-9pm server (9-12 EST) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/BasicSapped3 Nov 8
Nov 6 [A] {Casually Elite 2} LF DPS for Mythic Welcome to Casually Elite! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Team Roles • Raid Leader: Tauntplease • Grand Council: Pave, Ren and Jovinst * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Progression • Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H (AoTC) • Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 H (AoTC) 3/11 M • Uldir: 7/8 H * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Raid Times (PST) Sun/Tues: 7-10 PM Full Schedule • Tuesday: 7-10 PM Progression Raid • Wednesday: 7-9 PM Alt Raid Night • Thursday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Tauntplease • Friday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Jovinst • Saturday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Tauntplease • Sunday: 7-10 PM Progression Raid • Monday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Jovinst * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Raider Expectations • Show up with full enchants/gems • Come with 40 pots, 3 flasks, 40 food (Flasks and Food may be covered) • Watch strat videos ahead of time, RL will post videos of the strats we will be using. • If you can’t make raid please post to #cant_make_raid channel in Discord. • Members with full attendance will get first slots in Mythic Raids. • There will be a short break half way through raid, take this time to ask for enchants and gems on newly won gear. **Required Addons** • DBM or Bigwigs • Angry Assignments (Interface > Angry Assignments > Backdrop Color > Increase A slider until text is easier to read) ***Recommended Addons** • Weak Auras 2 • GTFO * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Recruitment Needs • 2 Affliction Warlocks • 1 Arcane / Frost Mage * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Casually Elite Team Pages and Links CTR Progression Tracker • http://ctraidprogress.appspot.com/ Casually Elite Team page on CTR • http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/casually+elite+2.0 Send me an invite in B-Net to talk if you are interested, Jovins#1628Jovinst5 Nov 6
Nov 2 [H} 8/8 H - Get Off My Lawn - Recruiting Recruiting for a Warlock for the rest of Uldir, Patch 8.1 and beyond. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 Server and run M+ several nights a week. Contact Margrim#1405 if interested.Margrim0 Nov 2
Oct 29 HordeAlicious - no-pressure Guild life. [H] HordeAlicious (Aerie Peak-US) is a CASUAL Guild experience with lots of fun and shenanigans. This is no-pressure Guild life at its finest with friendly, helpful people interested in playing together. We are getting ready to celebrate our 2nd year together!!! Our Discord is active almost 24/7 with some folks in it. We do events, Raffles, Achievement runs and help folks gear. Something is going on almost every night. Adult 18+ Lots of sarcasm so beware! =p We see and go to all places in the Game from classic to current content Mythic+ Dungeons, X-mog, Pet, Mount runs, Islands and War-fronts. We even have an officer that teaches pet battles. Currently doing lite raiding. Shoot these folks a pst: Lowbred, Redfive, RedApollo, TinkerArwen, Ithtoo, Fenn or anyone in guild really for an invite. Hope to see you soon, - Redfive (Warboss)Redfive1 Oct 29
Oct 27 Christian Guild I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.Jnanden11 Oct 27
Oct 26 [Horde] Hallow's End Contest Happy Hallow's End! <Ministry of Defense> is hosting character transmog contests! Win in-game store mounts and other prizes! 6 prize categories! You've heard of Trial of Style, now try our Trial of Fright and Delight! Info and rules can be found here: https://www.ministryofdefense.net/halloween/Urostek0 Oct 26
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia5 Oct 25
Oct 24 [Horde] Ministry of Defense PvP Ministry of Defense is looking to expand our PvP team! Whether you are a die-hard player that bleeds for the horde, or you are a person that is interested in being introduced to PvP but doesnt know where to start, or you are somewhere in between and just want to have some fun, boy do I have a deal for you! We are a casual guild that loves to have fun and hang out. We also love to make our Warchief proud! Some of the more casual events that we do are the weekly brawls, bonus events, raids on Kul Tiras (and other alliance strongholds!), completing old world PvP content for achievements and sport (Tol Barad being the one that comes to mind quickest), random battlegrounds to hone our skills, and some more goofy and fun things like killing each other in Gurubashi Arena for prizes! We run fun and casual things like the ones above every Monday and Tuesday at 5pm server time. We also have started a rated battleground team that runs every Tuesday at 5pm server time! If this scheduling doesn't fit you, no worries! There is almost always something going on, whether it be arenas, world pvp, or the likes! We want to include a little bit of something for everyone. Interested? Check out our awesome website page! https://www.ministryofdefense.net/pvp/ Browse around for a bit, and in the mean time, join us in Discord and come hang out and have a chat! https://discord.gg/Q8sawNp If this sounds like something you would want to be a part of, you can message anyone in guild for an invite! Hope to see you on the battlefield!Judäsprïest5 Oct 24
Oct 24 [H] Øld Gøds - Area-52 -Recruiting Currently Seeking BM Hunter! Warrior (pref. arms) Warlock Rogue D. Hunter Bal. Druid DPS. DK R. Druid/H.Pally/MW Monk (preference in that order) Please contact me via discord Discord: Pest#1463 -------------------------------------------------------- Guild & Server: Øld Gøds - Area-52 [H] Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 9pm-12am/Wednesday 10PM - 1AM EST/Server. Optional Sunday Continuation Current Progression: Uldir 8/8N | 6/8 H || ATBT 11/11 H&N Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Pest#1463 Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/%C3%98ld%20G%C3%B8ds Website: https://www.wowprogress.com/gu…/…/area-52/%C3%98ld+G%C3%B8ds Requirements: 340ilvl+, Be prepared, repaired & patient! Goals: To clear Mythic :) For fun: We LOVE mythic+, We troll each other, have a pretty interesting discord. Those with thin skin and no sense of humor are suggested to look elsewherePêst1 Oct 24
Oct 24 [A] LF [H] I'm looking for someone on the Horde side to help a hunter out! Looking to spawn the "Colossal Water Serpent" from the Vol'dun quest "The Source of the Problem." so that I may tame ^_^Pwrpuff1 Oct 24
Oct 24 [A] RBG Team / Mythic Raiding Guild Basic is recruiting DH Tank, Boomkin, Unholy DK, Rogue, Warrior for our Monday night RBG team. The team has been running successfully for 3 weeks and has already reached a 1.8k rating. Will accept any current rating with the proper exp and ilvl. Basic is also 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M mythic and is recruiting select dps classes for our Mythic Progression team. For more information please post below or contact Sapped / Felbideath in game.Sapped0 Oct 24
Oct 23 [A] LF Guild with Mounts/Pets unlocked Hey guys, mount/pet hunter looking for a guild that has the achievement pets and mounts unlocked. Currently, guildless, so if you would be willing to keep around a non-raider, even better :)Allereia1 Oct 23
Oct 23 Feral Druid LF Guild Played WoW on and off for ages. Coming back to the game now before BfA launches, and I'm really just looking for any odd group I could get into. Prefer guilds w/ easy going discord/blizz channels to hang out in.Vanubreaven4 Oct 23
Oct 22 Momentum [A] is looking for DPS <Momentum> is looking for a few dps to join our heroic raid team. We're a solid group of 12 that has been raiding together for many years. We are super casual and raid Tuesday and Sunday evenings from 6:45-10:00 cst. Raid nights are always entertaining with lots of laughs. We love people that aren't shy, not super serious, and can commit to our schedule. michelle#1957 to chat more :)Zip1 Oct 22
Oct 20 A <Void Trois> Recruting <Void Trois> on Aerie Peak is currently seeking to recruit dps and dps with tanking and healing off specs. Void Trois is a relaxed mature oriented guild that seeks to have enjoyment out of the game we pay to play. We are also LGBT inclusive as well. We are currently in a rebuilding stage and under new management. We currently raid Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30 server (9:30 EST) to 9:30 server (12:30 EST). We also run mythic plus along with island expeditions to help our guild mates out. If you like to know more message me for more information or for an invite.Dinksie5 Oct 20
Oct 19 (A) 2 LF Weekend Raid. 8/8H 1/8M Tank & RDPS Brewmaster and Boomkin/Lock looking for weekend only raids. Both 8/8H and 1/8M. Both have long time raid experience with many CE and server firsts between them. Looking for a home, not just a guild. Wanting to find a place with a social and friendly atmosphere who don't take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy the game. Both of us are very laid back and are older players who enjoy progression but no longer want to raid "hardcore". If you might have a spot for us we'd love to chat. Thanks. jazmina#1630 GiGi#1168Psylox1 Oct 19
Oct 19 [A] Handicap Hangtime Selling Runs!! Hey all! We are at it again! Handicap Hangtime Selling Full Clears, Ahead of the Curve, and Mythic Plus! What we are offering Heroic Uldir: 7pm EST (4pm Server) Normal Uldir: 9pm EST (6pm Server) Ahead of the Curve: 8:30pm EST (5:30pm Server) Mythic Plus: Scheduled at your convenience Pricing We like to collect a 50% deposit for all runs to reserve your spot. This ensures that neither party wastes the other time. Heroic Uldir: 500k Normal Uldir: 250k Ahead of the Curve: 350k Mythic Plus: 10+ 300k 8+ 200k 5+ 100kLoot As you know all loot is on personal loot. Anything that you get from the bosses is yours of course. Our raiders will happily trade you any gear that is not needed by the raid team. Buyers will be given the option to roll on this gear against each other. What to expect You are expected to show up and have fun. You will have zero responsibilities when in the raid, you can heal/dps the boss if you feel like it, or you may even be asked to kill yourself because of mechanics. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to schedule a run with our guild, feel free to add any of the following: Ari#1525 (main sales contact) Krodmandoon#1441 Mayz#1571 Sellas#1342Ari8 Oct 19
Oct 18 *CLOSED* Closed for now.Redfive7 Oct 18
Oct 14 [A] <From Accounting> Recruiting for BFA [A][US][Aerie Peak] <From Accounting> Sun 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Recruiting BFA Normal/Heroic and M+ Teams Check us out at https://from-accounting.enjin.com/ About From Accounting We left our raid teams to bring like minded friends together to have fun raiding again. The founders are busy professionals who limited time to enjoy the game. Thus we created a guild with a silly name and the mindset that raiding and WoW in general are an escape from the chaos of real life and in turn should be an enjoyable time. Raid Times Are : Sunday 4:30pm-7:30pm Server Time (7:30pm-10:30pm EST) Currently need 2nd (off) tank and DPS.Chiyu18 Oct 14
Oct 13 [A] Low CR RBG Team Basic is starting a 2nd RBG team, currently looking for players of any CR with the proper EXP/skill. Basic is the home to 8 out of 10 of the top rated RBG players on the server, with our core team on base to be in the top 5%. This new team will be led by an alt of the core team stratcaller. We are currently recruiting: DH Tank, Disc Priest, Boomkin, Arms War, Frost Mage, Sin Rogue, and base-sitting hunter. Please contact Sapped in game or post below to be in contact.Sapped0 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 5 [H] WL looking for semi-serious raiding guild I’m relatively new to the game and am looking for a fun guild to do raids and mythic dungeons to progress my IL. My current guild is very inactive.Cotarlock1 Oct 5
Oct 2 LFM Defiant Marauders Casual raid team Looking to fill some spots for the Defiant Ones Marauders casual raid team. We have punch and pie, haha but really we are focused on killing these bosses and fun. We raid Wednesday/Saturday 9pmEST Basic requirements are Discord with a mic and 340+ item level Healers High Ranged DPS High Melee DPS Medium Tanks Full Prefer that you join one of our many friendly guild communities on Darkspear or Aerie Peak, but if you are looking to run cross realm we may make an exception. Reply here or send me and in game mail. Thanks!Dipndotsqt0 Oct 2
Sep 28 <Shatterforge> Recruiting for 8/8N 5/8H Uldir <Shatterforge> Veteran player led, semi-casual raiding guild. 8/8N 5/8H Uld, recruiting RDPS and Druid Heals for prog into heroic and mythic. Raid time 8:30-11:30pm PST Tues/Thurs. Whipser Snoshh, Gothrog, or Valkeon in game for more info or add me AdaptandCary#1903Snoshh0 Sep 28
Sep 26 [H] LF Raid Guild Tank Hey there, I'm Pally tank LF raid guild. Normal hour weeknights to late weeknights. ideal would be 2 nights a week mon-thursday (anytime) but if after 11pm central i could do many more nights a week due to working restaurant management til 10 to 11 pm. Shows up on time with past wow raid experience. and a strong drive to get back into weekly raiding and helping raise new guild recruits to raiding status. I HAVE A MICROPHONE AND I LIKE IT TO BE USED! Noodlehut#1479 Im currently on aerie peak horde but ill gladly move homes if i find the right fit i could also bring along my mage for a 2nd team dpsNoodlehut0 Sep 26
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 22 [A] 8/8N 4/8H Raid Team LF Heal/Dps 8/8N 4/8H Tuesday & Sunday 6-9 PM server (9-12 EST) Raid team looking for 2 DPS and 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman) to finish out our 20-man raid team and push through Heroic into Mythic. PM Sapped in game or post below on this forum.Sapped0 Sep 22
Sep 21 <A>Holy pally LF Serious Raiding Guild I am returning back to wow after a leave of absence. I am a holy pally who is currently leveling from 100 to 120 I am a very active and helpful player looking for a home. I have a lot of raid experience from other games as well as some raid experience in wow.Holycurves2 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A]Disc Preist LF Guild for Raiding and M+ Title pretty much explains it all. Just looking for a guild that wants to do progression in heroic and mythic raiding content, and M+ pushing to a lesser extent. I'm definitely looking to try and take these things seriously and I'm available for any times for raiding. No need for anything specific there. Thanks!Fururu2 Sep 20
Sep 20 5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for a home Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance. We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun. our group is as follow: DK Tank (pref) Holy/Disc Priest Monk (all roles) Hunter DK (all roles) Warrior As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.Deathbysmash3 Sep 20
Sep 19 New Guild looking for mythic raiders Come join the Uncrowned kings. Looking for raiders. Need 1-Tank 3-Healers and 11-Dps. I am sure a lot of you are pugging. Some good and some not so good. Me and the tank have a solid pug, but it's not the same. Raid times are going to be Tues and Thur. from 8-11pm EST also Sundays from 6-9pm ESTMaleko3 Sep 19
Sep 15 3/8H MW Monk & Prot/DPS Warrior LF Late Night Looking for a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week around 9:30pm-2:00am PST Monday-Thursday. We arent interested in being bench raiders. We know what we bring to a raid group and we're looking to trial and earn our spots. Times: 9:30pm - 2:00am PST Days Available: Monday-Thursday 342 ilvl Prot/Fury Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 3/8 H - 4/8 N Uldir 352 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë 3/8 H - 5/8 N Uldir Battle ID: kostadine#1413Ianiero1 Sep 15
Sep 14 Basic - RBG Team Recruiting Basic's RBG team is recruiting for the upcoming PvP season. While we are looking for select roles (Disc Priest, Boomkin, Unholy DK) we will seriously consider all qualified applicants. Our team is led by a HOTA, well-versed shotcaller. A majority of the team reached 2.2k in Legion, with all current members getting to at least 1.8k. Feel free to post below, message a guild member in game, or add me on Bnet Shambulance#1915.Sapped1 Sep 14
Sep 11 [A] Mistweaver/Brewmaster LF Raid Group Title says it all, looking for a group to raid with. 342, ready to roll. Mid-afternoon server start times work best for me (3-5) but somewhat flexible if the right group comes along, additional flexibility for Friday and Saturday nights. Reasonably chill in general, except when wiping repeatedly to the same avoidable mechanics. Hit me up if interested, Leuram#1719, looking forward to crushing some contentTombropaw1 Sep 11
Sep 10 [A] Disc Prist and Prot Warrior LF Raid Team Hello all! My husband and I are looking for a raid team for BFA. I play a disc priest and he's a prot warrior. Our raid availability is Monday-Sat from 8:00 to 11:30pm EST. We've both got raiding experience going back to Vanilla and some Mythic raiding experience in WoD. My Btag: Elenaltarien#1502Elenaltarien1 Sep 10
Sep 10 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë1 Sep 10
Sep 9 Warfront Is it just me, or are we still waiting for our warfront to be opened by the horde?Mörlu1 Sep 9
Sep 8 Heroic/Mythic Raid Tues/Sun 6-9 PM Server Basic - is recruiting select DPS classes for our Heroic/Mythic raid team. Classes: DK, Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Mage. We are 5/8 after 1 raid night. We will be 8/8 after Sunday night's raid. Tues & Sun 6-9 pm Server. PM Sapped in game or add Shambulance#1915 and message me when I am online. Would like to bring in trials for Sunday night's raid.Sapped0 Sep 8
Sep 7 hpally LF raid team for BfA Class/Spec: Holy Pally Faction: Alliance only Cleared: 11/11 H and 5/11M ABT. Was 6/9 ToS M, 5/10 NH M. Btag: Manxie#11459 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/fairbrooke Logs: I have nothing recent but I can link what I have if you are interested in me AVAILIBILITY Monday through Thursday after 7pm EST til midnight EST, After 9pm EST for Sundays. Can not do Friday/Saturday. I am looking to push mythic raiding in BfA as a holy pally. I am not looking for a CE team, just a team that pushes mythic raiding as much as possible. I have pushed about half way through mythic raids since NH. I am looking for that type of raiding again. I am also interested in pushing keys in BfA, like 16 and 17 level keys.Fairbrooke3 Sep 7
Sep 7 Holy Pally LF Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild I used to play hardcore. I'm more casual these days. I'm looking for a normal/heroic active raiding guild that wants to have fun. I'd like to raid after 7pm PST Highland#11960 if you have questions.Secabeau0 Sep 7
Sep 6 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Sep 6
Sep 5 [A] The Outreach Program We are a small family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We try to raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we will keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :) We are looking for ranged dps (melee is okay too) and healers for the next expansion. Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380Zerrik9 Sep 5
Sep 5 [A] <Dark Moon Exiles> recruiting everyone! Hello! <Dark Moon Exiles>, formerly a competitive Horde guild on this server in BC, is looking to fill out our ranks with like-minded players. We pride ourselves on being chill, remembering these are just pixels, but still focusing on getting through as much content as we can. We are currently in need of all roles, primarily tanks and heals. We're all accommodating and don't mind if you're fairly new to a role, or still need to gear up a bit. We'd much rather progress a bit more slowly with friends than blast through content with people that aren't team players. Currently we're running Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5p-8p server time (PST). Don't raid? No problem! We're always down to run old content, group BGs, dungeons, or just hang out. We were pretty well known in BC for being one of the more accommodating guilds for those that were just looking for a place to hang out. We're all adults, so expect a good amount of mature chatter, but otherwise anyone is welcome. Feel free to leave a message here, or whisper any guild members in game and we'll be glad to get you in.Absoluteunit0 Sep 5