Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [A] <Alone> 7/11 M 2 Night Weekend Raid We are <Alone> a long time Alliance raiding guild on Aerie Peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working on mythic and preparing for BFA. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like-minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be the best we can with our limited play time. We raid Friday & Saturday, 6:30pm - 9:30pm server time (9:30pm - 12:30am EST) Heroic Antorus optional raid Thursday 5:30pm server (8:30pm EST) We are currently 7/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus, 11/11 N Antorus We will provide Food Flask Repairs Currently looking for ilevel 950+ for Friday and Saturday raids. We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us. Loot System We currently use RC loot council as our loot system Apply at http://www.aloneguild.com Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord) Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord) Kelza#1446 (bnet)/ Kelz#1428 (discord)Rachel46 1d
1d Tank Looking For Guild Really just started playing again a month or two ago and looking for a guild. I am a tank my main is a 950 Prot Pally. Also have a 930 DH 880 DK and leveling Brewmaster, Prot Warrior and BearAmulekk0 1d
1d Selling Violet Spellwing, Argus Carry Runs Late night option for getting your Heroic Argus carry run, with Violet Spellwing mount and personal loot. Time is 9PM Pacific time on Sunday. Should not take longer than 30 minutes. Openings this upcoming Sunday! Cost is a flat 250,000G. Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to reschedule, then we will refund your gold. You can pay on either faction and from any realm for your convenience! You must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear. :) Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a run from us! We have had months of happy buyers. Let us help you get your pretty bird. Thanks!Nedra0 1d
3d [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling Runs! Welcome to the Handicap Hangtime Sales Page! What we are offering: Full Clear Heroic Antorus Personal Loot: 500k Ahead of the Curve Argus the Unmaker: 200k You receive the AoTC achievement, Violet Spellwing Mount, and a chance at both the 940 trinket and Legendary Trinket Fiendish Hellfire Core (Mythic Guldan Mount): 1.25mil Booking in July!!! Mythic Plus 15: 200k (Scheduled at your convenience!) When will the run take place: Heroic Antorus will begin Thursday, 7:00pm est (4:00pm pst) Heroic Argus will begin Thursday, 9:00pm est (6:00pm pst) Fiendish Hellfire Core will be Thursday 10:00pm est (7:00pm pst) Pricing and Deposit: Full Clear Heroic Antorus on personal loot - 500k Heroic Argus only on personal loot - 200k Fiendish Hellfire Core - 1.25mil We require a 50% deposit (250k/100k) to reserve your spot! This is to prevent both of us from wasting time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! If something does come up, contact us and we can reschedule. How will loot work?: All sales will be done on personal loot! For the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the item - The loot will be offered to the buyers! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic Argus Only raiders WILL be loot locked. It will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! TRINKET CHANCE IS NOT AFFECTED BY OTHER RAIDERS LOOT LOCKOUTS! IT'S LIKE A LEGGO! What we expect from you!: Come have fun! Feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do I contact to sign up?: Ari#1525 Varkeion#1212 Mayz#1571 Sellas#1342 (Main M+ Contact)Ari30 3d
Jun 10 Christian Guild I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.Jnanden8 Jun 10
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
Jun 1 Any Northern California guilds? Hello, I was wondering if there are any [A] Northern California guilds on this server? I'm a returning player, who played on the Horde side before. I'm looking to play casually and level up an Alliance toon. ThanksRoach0 Jun 1
May 22 LF Social Guild My girlfriend and I are looking for a social, laid-back guild for our new characters as we level up and explore Azeroth. She is a relative newcomer to the game, and I am a 10-year veteran who left for social reasons and is starting fresh. We can be reached through our battletags. I am Daeva#11386 and she is PastelChell#1629. We hope to hear from some laid-back social guilds soon!Tormir0 May 22
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 19 [Horde] Ministry of Defense is recruiting! We are an adult friendly, casual raiding guild that has been on the Aerie Peak server for eight years. While we'll accept all skill levels into our membership, we are currently looking for tanks and healers looking to push heroic raid content and beyond! Our raid times are: Monday - 4pm server - Alt night/carry night Wednesday - 4pm server - heroic progression Saturday - 2pm server - heroic progression continued Check us out at: ministryofdefense.netUrostek1 May 19
May 12 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok2 May 12
May 9 LF Morning or weekday raiding guild Are there any guilds on Aerie Peak raiding around 8 am to noon pst? Recruiting?Domsvendetta0 May 9
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 30 [A] Casually Elite, CTR Team Recruiting Casually Elite, part of the Convert to Raid Guild Community is recruiting capable DPS & 1 tank for heroic/mythic raiding for Antorus and going into BfA. 11/11H, 3/11M Antorus Raid times: Tues/Sun 7PM-10PM server All classes/specs considered. Healing/tank off-specs are always a bonus. One of our tanks is military & needs to fill that role as a backup if possible due to deployments. If interested please PM myself or one of the leaders in game: Khornell, Paveslave, or Enikka. I can also be reach via battlenet ID: Enika#1629, Discord: Enikka#2639, & Twitter: @Enikka_Huntress. Logs are helpful but not required. AoTC is desirable, but we recognize people take breaks so please feel free to share your experience. DPS can be fixed with gear, raid awareness cannot. We are looking to go into BfA with a full roster ready to go. So don't be shy.Enikka0 Apr 30
Apr 28 Interested in 60 guild? My friend and I were interested in starting a level 60 guild for dungeons and raiding to do something new before BfA and we wanted to see how many people would be interested in doing this before we commit to making a guild and leveling. So if you would be interesting in joining post below and if we get enough people I will do a follow-up post.Luckytriton0 Apr 28
Apr 23 Looking for a Friendly & Social Guild! Hello! I have been living on this very low pop server since I came back for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside, so it's about time I consider moving to a more populated server! I prefer to play Alliance but would be happy to roll Horde for the right group of people! I plan to level to 60 and boost my Character to 110 after that once I'm certain I've found my new home! I'm primarily looking for friends and a decently active Discord/Forum I can be social in when I'm at work and stuff. If your Guild is not as active as you'd like it to be, I can offer a lot of social and warcraft-y energy to help the community grow into the home I am looking for! Also, it's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever, I just like to tag along and do stuff. However, I can keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude to boot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is including new members into the social atmosphere and doing a super good job of making everyone feel welcome. I always end up making a few friends but am often still excluded from the "super tight knit core group" so I do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen to others. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and various cat pictures. Usually animated, pretty much a fresh one every morning & holiday. Thanks a bunch!Aegislash1 Apr 23
Apr 19 [A] Returning Player, Looking for a guild [A] Returning Player, Looking for a guild to play with. Returning Player, Looking for a guild to play with. Would be awesome if yall had some coms like Teamspeak or Discord. I am down to become a raider just gotta get my gear up about 30-40more points. If you do raid I am always available Mondays or Thursdays so if you have at least 1 raid day on one of those days that would be cool as for other nights I tend to work from 5pm-1am But if your a casual guild let me know cause im down for that too.Griffohair0 Apr 19
Apr 18 [A] Small social, adult guild LF more members Hey just a quick update...we have moved this guild to Stormrage. Any info/questions, post here and i will get back to you! Thanks!Seddora6 Apr 18
Apr 15 944 Ret LF (H) Guild Greetings! I am new to the server. Current Main: Retribution Paladin (944) *unable to link armory because of transfer. I am looking for a late night raiding guild (FRI-SUN) guild (8pm) that plans to push (H) progression or higher in BFA. Contact: Aeodyn#1851 btag Aurchdominus - in gameAurchdominus0 Apr 15
Apr 9 The CTR Raiding Group Adventurer's Legion All are welcome to apply in the hopes to put a group together of players who can both teach and learn from each other to accomplish the teams goals. Part of this teams foundation will be to analyze and adapt each of the members skills, assets, and quarks to benefit the over all structure. No member will be force to play a role or class they do not wish to play, however to those who want to as versatile as they can be they will be encouraged to do so. Diplomacy will be a staple of the core beliefs of the groups conduct and will be adhering to a mature oriented environment with the entente to still being respectable. Finally having fun in anything we do will be in mind to facilitate a healthy environment. Raid Times: 1 pm. to 4 pm. PST Raid Days: Sat. and Sun. Raid Difficulties: Normal and HeroicMorllan1 Apr 9
Apr 8 Blood DK LF a home Hello everyone! I'm a 926 Blood DK (who plays frost on the side) looking for a home on Aerie Peak. After taking a serious break at the beginning of NH, I'm back and want to get my feet wet in the raiding scene. I have experience with Mythic content from EN (though not on this character), and have experience raid leading (though I would prefer not to). My times by order of preference are weekends (after 6 PM PST on Friday) Weekdays (after 6 PM until midnight) I'd like a guild that is serious about clearing content but doesn't always have to be serious, if that makes sense. Having fun is my priority, and fun can be wiping 20 times with a smile, as long as everyone is trying and accepting of criticism and new strategies. Please contact me so that we can discuss more at Syltphademus#1513. Thank you!Sylteth0 Apr 8
Apr 5 To moderators please delete. Greetings all! Perpetual Journey is a newly formed guild of friends looking to bolster it's ranks. We welcome all levels of experience and hold to the idea that a group of friends can accomplish just as much as any high end raiding guild while having fun. We hope to create a pleasant atmosphere where the bonds of fellowship can grow and people can come to relax and unwind after their working day is done. For many years now our little band has searched in many games for a home where we could be ourselves and have fun without having to hold to an unofficial second job as can be the case with some guilds. There's no pressure with guild events and you come as you wish to participate. We all have real lives and sometimes they demand we put our game lives on hold and nobody should feel bad for that. So if you're new or just looking for a new start we hope you'll give us a try. If a friendly atmosphere and the potential for new friends is something that interests you then hop on over to our website and fill out an application. We hope to see you soon! http://perpetual-journey.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=571689Doogan1 Apr 5
Apr 1 Project 60 guild recruiting. Hey guys, I recently started a p60 guild on Aerie Peak horde side. I have 5 members at the moment, but would love to have many more join us. I plan to progress on to p70 and p80 as well. I have made several adjustments to the p60 rulebook, let me know if you are interested. Battle tag: Velliss#1125Velliss1 Apr 1
Mar 31 <War Front> Recruitment Thread Raid Info: War Front is a semi-hardcore alliance raiding guild on Aerie Peak-US. We have been around for over 3 years, dedicating most of our play time to pushing the hardest content available in the game. We are currently 5/11M Antorus. We finished Tomb at 5/9M, 8/10M for Nighthold, and 7/7M CE for Emerald Nightmare. Our roster is flexible to meet our group needs and therefore use a rotation system to ensure everyone gets loot and a chance to raid. However, we are looking to increase the size of our roster to push Cutting Edge this tier and in the future. Raid Environment: We are a group of progression minded raiders, while still being relaxed and enjoying difficult content. We love to joke around throughout the week in our Discord, and bring that relaxed attitude to raids. We believe it is better to be relaxed and focused during progression. Recruitment Needs: Currently our strongest needs lie within the ranged classes and as well as a resto shaman. We also have a small need for a swing healer and a Demon Hunter. While we do have a need for ranged, all exceptional players will be considered. Raid times: We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST (4:30-7:30 PST) with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time. Contact If any of the above information interests you, you can put in an application on our website: http://warfrontguild.com/ For any questions, please contact Zue#1530 or CrazyTaxi#118Simplistic5 Mar 31
Mar 28 <A> Firehawk Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 Raiders Wanted Fri-Sat Nights <Ingenious> [A - Aerie Peak – US] Heroic Raiding Guild. We are 11/11N 11/11H. We are looking for Dedicated players to Fill Core Spots. Server transfer is required after successful Trial period. Raid Times: 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) Fri-Sat Looking for : 960+ ILVL Tank: Any Ranged: S. Priest/Druid/Shaman/Lock Healer: Pally/Monk/H.Priest/Druid All are welcome to apply If interested: Contact Raid Lead in game Officer/Raid Lead: @ Rain#1770 Guild leader: Tyash @ Becca#1498Tyash1 Mar 24
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 23 960 Hunter LF mythic guild for BFA Currently looking for a Mythic guild going into BFA , I just returned a month ago from a break I took during M TOS due to seperating from the military. I have an extensive raiding background going as far back as Ulduar, and have raided in hardcore guilds for nearly a decade. Currently looking for a guild that raids between 8:30PM - 11:30PM PST any day.Blasty0 Mar 23
Mar 22 Darkness Within Recruitment We are a 20-man raiding guild on Aerie Peak-US focused on mythic raiding on a light 2 days per week schedule. Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm to Midnight Pacific time 3/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus Currently we are looking to bring these roles into the fold: Tank DPS- Any competent raider able to play their class and put in the work for their team, and to possibly have a decent healing off spec Required Add-ons: -Deadly Boss Mods/Big wigs -RC Loot Council Loot: We operate under a loot council system with the sole purpose of progression. We don't favor officers or any one person for loot. Please note that we prioritize DPS over healers and tanks for loot during progression All raiders may apply if they are interested just message Daine - Daine#11510 Jokrr - Joker#1919 and submit an application on our website, http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/Jokrr0 Mar 22
Mar 21 (A) Excessum Perficio-Kel'Thuzad Hey everyone we are a new guild, We are looking to recruit active and motivated players. We run Achiev/Tmog/Contest/M+/Rbg/Arena and much more On off days from raiding so you can always look forward for things to do. Raiding (normal) Mon-Thurs-Fri 9-11pm !!! We will progress into Heroic and Mythic raiding A little bit about us: We are Excessum Perficio! We are a guild centered on raiding and will excel at end-game content. We expect professionalism, reliability, motivation, good and open minded players! First and foremost, we are a PvE raiding guild and we love raiding, we try our best to provide an exciting and comfortable raid environment for everyone even new players, as we try diligently to make new players great players with leaders who take pride in making this game fun for everyone!! Please keep in mind we do have expectations, as we believe our expectations are very realistic and not asking to much of our team mates! 1.You have be willing to put in the work it takes to learn encounters when they are cutting edge. 2.You have be willing to spend the appropriate amount of time outside of raiding to farm consumables, mats, keeping up on strategy threads as well as class and spec guides. (really what does this take? About 1-2 hrs a week at MOST) Learning encounters can and will take some time, so if you quit easily we are not the guild for you. (we may wipe 5 times or we may wipe 300 times be resilient the kill will come and it is oh so sweet when it does) Previous WoW raiding is not required! We understand that many talented players can come from guilds that are not very progressed, and we keep an open mind about this. You should be able to make 90%+ of our raids (the higher the better). More realistically we are looking for players who can make 99.99% of them. (this allows for great team building and friendships, i know it can be awkward at first but again we try to make this a very fun experience for all) You have show effort in working on your gear, we aren't expecting perfect gear from everyone, but putting in a serious effort based on your progression level, and properly enchanting/gemming your gear, will certainly reflect on the type of player you are.(Running 5mans to gear early in an expansion enchant/gem even if you may replace it the next week, doing the best you can to give your character the best chances possible) We do not raid as much as other top-tier guilds so we need to make the most out of the time when we do raid! So while our raid schedule is not as lengthy as other guilds, we expect people to show up ready, and focused, and playing a team game. Even when content is in farm mode; while we may loosen up in chat, we expect people to perform at their best, and be ready for sensitive fights. Even during farm mode, take pride in staying sound mechanically, and being attentive as possible. While this post is in depth about raiding, we do have a lot of fun doing other activates in-game. Feel Free to pst anyone in guild for and questions and concerns. Yellowbus#11540Expecto0 Mar 21
Mar 21 Reapers of Azeroth now recruiting! <Reapers of Azeroth> casual raiding guild 6/11 N ABT raid times Sun- Mon at 7 server time. All roles and classes are welcome. Will help with gearing and learning your class/spec. Raid team needs healers and we have an open space for a raid leader. Please add InkkixKraz3#1506 for invite/info. Raid team needs healers and we have an open space for a raid leader.Muenyn0 Mar 21
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 13 Recruiting Carriers for Heroic Argus sales Hello everyone, We are a group of guildies and friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Antorus, Argus carry group. We are looking for 965+ item level players meeting requirements per role. (DPS must do 1.9mil+ and Healers need 1.2 mil+ HPS for intense two-three healing). You must provide logs. If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES TUESDAY 7PM, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 6PM EST. We are only looking for raiders who can commit to 90% attendance/availability. More times and days may be added as the expansion goes on. We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Violet Spellwing Mount! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. -Trinket upgrade (if applicable) People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We only accept gold for these carries. Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring a carry to the raid. Bringing more than one carry will result in removal from the core team. This carry will pay the gold price you set. We ask that each seller pick one or two servers to sell carries on. We do not have more then one seller selling carries on the same server at the same time in order to make it easy and quick to find buyers. *Exclusions can be discussed if your main resides on a taken server. You will be required to find a carry within 10 minutes of raid forming and before each pull after trash is cleared, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Below is a list of some players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry: Jenleana-MDPS/Tank Ecnerwall-Healer/Tank Rootfifth-MDPS/Tank Donny-RDPS Joosebox - MDPS/Tank Kenny-RDPS Octo-RDPS Lava-Tank/Heals Gar - Heals/DPS Customsxd-RDPS Lothh-Heals/MDPS Forty-MDPS Karastrasza-Heals/Dps Caraconass-Dps/Tank We are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • A main tank to replace our carriers who offspec • Healer: If you have a viable DPS spec • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. Players with viable offspecs to improve our flexibilty are great! If you have any questions regarding this, please add one of these battletags: JenJen#1717, Ecnerbald#1273 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Argus please add the battletags listed above. Thanks!Jenleana0 Mar 13
Mar 11 LF Gay Friendly Raid Guild - Aerie Peak Hello all, My main is a 933 Havoc Demon Hunter. I tend to be more casual at playing at times, but also love doing hard content and loving trying to get transmogs. Currently in my brothers guild which is not very active and I constantly have to pug or LFR everything I do in game. I have no problem with people teaching me things if they believe I can improve on things etc. Please feel free to message here or whisper me in game. Thanks all! - Slayer SeritasSeritas2 Mar 11
Mar 9 Dead Server? Is Aerie-Peak considered/is a Dead Server? I've been hearing some claiming it is :PTiridan2 Mar 9
Mar 5 966 11/11H Arms Warr LF Home As the title says. I’ve been guildless for the past two raid tiers, and am tired of pugging heroic Antorus every week and would be interested in Mythic attempts. I’d like a competant group of people to play with, not those still progressing in Heroic. While this server follows PST, I am an East Coast player, and thus, I play relative to Eastern Time, and I am also in my 3rd year at college, but that rarely impacts my preferred WoW play time and times may be flexible on my end. Below are links to my numbers and whatnot. I know they aren’t optimal or as good as I feel they could be, but I try to improve every week, and sometimes RNG screws Arms over a lot lol. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23314722 https://raider.io/characters/us/aerie-peak/Eram%C3%ADrEramír0 Mar 5
Mar 3 Try Harder Next Time **Paid XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach my on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LFWeekend Team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 28 Mal’ganis [H] <Astral> 5/11M recruiting all <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 5/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must. Expectations Positive attitude 90% attendance Exceptional knowledge of your class Flexibility Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start 945+ IL 75+ Artifact Traits 11/11H Antorus Previous mythic experience is a plus! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment All positions currently available! Contact us Discord Faliss#1097 BNet Faliss#1982Faliss0 Feb 28
Feb 27 H priest LFG I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 PST - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. Switching servers is NP. My gear lvl is a bit low due to the fact that I feel stuck in my last tier set, but will be switching as soon as the RNG gods send me some H T21. You can message me here or in-game for a chat. @nazz#1851 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/nazzrath#rankingzone=13Nazzwrath1 Feb 27
Feb 25 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 Feb 25
Feb 21 [A] <Intense Intents In Tents> 11/11H 2/11M Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :) For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M! Raid times are: Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run) Right now we're mostly focusing on some casual mythic progression on Wed/Thurs nights and saving Heroic for Fridays, but we do frequently run heroic during the week. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head. Recruitment: Unfortunately we're about full on mythic spots right now, but would be very interested in picking up some people who are mostly interested in heroic content who would be happy to step into mythic on occasion! Bonus points for having a heal/tank offspec ;) We try to shuffle things around to get everyone their kills, but can't guarantee core spots at this time. Not interested in mythic? We're always looking to pick up some new friends for heroic, our Friday Night Fun Runs, or general guild activities! We typically use our FNFR as a heroic alt run, but we do mix it up on occasion- we've done things like meta achievements or tmog runs before as well! Intersted, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)Phes0 Feb 21
Feb 21 Warlock or Shadow Priest? Making a new void Elf but can’t decide... Shadow priest or Warlock??Chaught0 Feb 21
Feb 19 Heroic Argus Sale Greetings Aerie Peak Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I take gold on several servers. My group runs 7 days a week. If you are interested or have questions, add my btag: Kevin#110720 or tune in on the stream twitch.tv/kevinramm! I'm also selling the Mythic Guldan mount 2-3 times a week for 1.5M. Get it before the drop rate goes to 1% next expac! Thanks!Solarwalker0 Feb 19
Feb 18 WTB Vicious Saddle Carry for GOLD Looking to purchase a Vicious Saddle carry for GOLD and GOLD only!Ghostwòlf0 Feb 18
Feb 17 [A] Grey Parses Recruiting for Mythic Grey Parses is a semi-hardcore progression guild comprised of skilled, laid back raiders. Our goal for each patch of content is to clear all of mythic before the next raid. We offer a gaming environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are guild of 18+ and are usually always on Discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, running Mythic+, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together. Roster: We are currently want to maintain a 25 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter. Deathknight [DPS] Medium Demon Hunter [DPS] Medium Druid (Feral/Balance) Medium Hunter (BM/MM) High Monk (Mistweaver) Medium Monk (Windwalker) High Paladin (Holy) High Paladin (Retribution) Medium/Low Priest (Shadow) High Shaman (Elemental) High Shaman (enhancement) Medium Warlock Low Warrior (Arms/Fury) High Our immediate recruitment needs are listed above but we are always looking to expand to push mythic content. Hope to see your applications soon. Our Raid times are: Tuesday - 5pm-8pm PST Thursday - 5pm-8pm PST Feel Free to contact any of the following people about a trial. Kylla#1971 (BTAG) or vallkylla#9046 (discord) or Obliviant#1200(BTAG) or Obliviant#8988(discord)Obliviant0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [A] Two new players looking for guild Hi All, Myself (UK based) and a friend (Eastern US) have recently started playing WoW, we are both Alliance and looking for a guild. Now I know we are new but we are rapidly learning the game but also would like to learn from experienced players as well. We are currently playing non-Legion WoW, as our charactors (Human Hunters) are currently too low level to warrant Legion at this moment in time. No idea if this will hamper our guild finding :| We are currently levelling up, and learning the ropes. We would obviously look at completing dungeons and the like as we level and help raid when we are sufficently leveled and experienced; but again we would need assistance in doing this, so we can merge into the right guild in which we can help and get help in return that would be great! We have access to Teamspeak and Discord, but can easily use other voice comms if needed. We can be contacted via Battle.net chat - Ranko#21478 and xxTuber#1151. Cheers!Lind0 Feb 17
Feb 16 [A] LF Guild (BfA Prep) Howdy! Recently boosted my Shadow Priest and transferred my Rogue over from Horde to Aerie Peak. I'm mainly looking for a fresh start when BfA releases and would love to get back into raiding again. My old guild all seemingly disappeared by the time Emerald Nightmare was over and haven't been able to do an organized raid in a while. I've been raiding since original Karazhan and now the only thing I'm left with is pug raids and pug M+. Not looking at some kind of cutting edge progression guild or anything (don't have the time to sink into it), but people looking to clear heroic before the end of a tier and maybe dabble in mythic is about perfect. Availability is pretty flexible through the week. But I can't raid on weekends (work, 12 hour shifts fri-sun). Like I said, this is mostly preparing for the expansion. I'm not looking for someone to bring me into raids right now and hand out free gear to me (Not that I'd say no or anything). I still have a bit to go before I'm comfortable raiding on either toon I have on the server now anyways. And there's no guarantee I won't transfer over others later if I find a good home. CheersDisappear1 Feb 16