Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [A] Disc Prist and Prot Warrior LF Raid Team Hello all! My husband and I are looking for a raid team for BFA. I play a disc priest and he's a prot warrior. Our raid availability is Monday-Sat from 8:00 to 11:30pm EST. We've both got raiding experience going back to Vanilla and some Mythic raiding experience in WoD. My Btag: Elenaltarien#1502Elenaltarien0 1d
1d [Horde] Ministry of Defense is recruiting! We are an adult friendly, casual raiding guild that has been on the Aerie Peak server for eight years. While we'll accept all skill levels into our membership, we are currently looking for tanks and healers looking to push heroic raid content and beyond! Our raid times are: Thursday and Friday at 4pm server when Uldir releases. Check us out at: ministryofdefense.netUrostek12 1d
2d [A] <From Accounting> Recruiting for BFA [A][US][Aerie Peak] <From Accounting> Sun 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Recruiting BFA Normal/Heroic and M+ Teams Tired of your no fun raid team ? Raid Leader got you down? I have the team for you! From Accounting's new raid team of experienced veterans are bringing back enjoyment to raiding for BFA. Check us out at https://from-accounting.enjin.com/ About From Accounting We left our raid teams to bring like minded friends together to have fun raiding again. The founders are busy professionals who limited time to enjoy the game. Thus we created a guild with a silly name and the mindset that raiding and WoW in general are an escape from the chaos of real life and in turn should be an enjoyable time. Raid Times Are : Sunday 19:30-22:30 EST (7:30pm-10:30pm) FAQ : Q: Will you be providing gaming pc's? A: Only if you pay for them, gift it to us then, yes we can provide them. Q: Do you provide flasks? A: We do not support alcoholism Q: What is your loot system? A: We don't steal from people,we give all the loot to the boss's next of kin.Chiyu6 2d
3d [A] LF [H] I'm looking for someone on the Horde side to help a hunter out! Looking to spawn the "Colossal Water Serpent" from the Vol'dun quest "The Source of the Problem." so that I may tame ^_^Pwrpuff0 3d
5d [H] LFG for BfA Hi all! I'm gonna main a shaman starting out this xpac and I'm looking for a guild to join. I haven't really played a lot since Wrath, however I did used to raid progressively on my resto shaman. I do have raiding exp albeit it's been a few years. Looking for a casual/semi-serious guild to get back into raiding again! I play in a central timezone, and am available from about 6-10pm weekdays, and all day on weekends. Thank you for reading and your consideration! For the Horde!Doomsham3 5d
6d hpally LF raid team for BfA Class/Spec: Holy Pally Faction: Alliance only Cleared: 11/11 H and 5/11M ABT. Was 6/9 ToS M, 5/10 NH M. Btag: Manxie#11459 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/fairbrooke Logs: I have nothing recent but I can link what I have if you are interested in me AVAILIBILITY Monday through Thursday after 7pm EST til midnight EST, After 9pm EST for Sundays. Can not do Friday/Saturday. I am looking to push mythic raiding in BfA as a holy pally. I am not looking for a CE team, just a team that pushes mythic raiding as much as possible. I have pushed about half way through mythic raids since NH. I am looking for that type of raiding again. I am also interested in pushing keys in BfA, like 16 and 17 level keys.Fairbrooke1 6d
6d Feral Druid LF Guild Played WoW on and off for ages. Coming back to the game now before BfA launches, and I'm really just looking for any odd group I could get into. Prefer guilds w/ easy going discord/blizz channels to hang out in.Vanubreaven2 6d
6d [A] LF (Casual) Raiding Guild for BFA I main a resto/elem Shaman and my husband mains a tank/dps DK. We both have raid experience, been playing since vanilla and we used to manage our own guild and raid team. We had to take quite a few months off of wow for family commitments and are now back and looking for a home. We server transferred to Aerie Peak because it is our current time zone hoping to find a group that raids after 8:00pm (server time). In addition to raid times the perfect fit would be a mature guild that does not promote elitism but shows mutual respect for all members of a raid group. We are helpful and laid back team players. Hoping to find a guild that is interested in reaching achievements together. Would LOVE to get GLORY OF THE ARGUS RAIDER before BFA hits. Please let me or my husband Gnomewee know if you would like to talk more about if we would be a good fit for your guild.Shämpagne1 6d
6d Veteran Player [A] looking for BFA home Greetings Aerie Peak community, I'm looking to reroll/transfer to Aerie Peak [Alliance]. Having moved to the west coast a couple of years ago, I believe it's time to move to a PST server. About Me I've been playing since 2006; only taking a break during MoP (~1 year) but have been semi-casual through WoD and Legion. During Legion, I achieved AoTC NH, TOS, and Antorus through pugs and completed all 36 mage tower challenges. I consider myself a casual completionist (if that makes any sense) that prefers to play melee classes. I enjoy collecting mounts, transmogs. and completing achievements. What I'm Looking For Ideally, I would like to join a laid back guild that raids 2 days/week around 7:15-10pm pst; with possibly a third optional/alt raid day. I'm not too concerned about "hardcore" progression, but would rather progress and enjoy the players I'm doing it with. (i.e. quality over quantity) What I Bring to the Guild I'm a competitive person, so I make sure I am contributing all that I can to the raid team; whether that means bringing feasts, flasks, potions, bandages (R.I.P.), or just keeping my character min/maxed on enchants/gems. But most importantly, I always watch/read raid guides before going into the fights so I know what to expect. Closing Statement If you think I would be a good fit within your guild, let's chat (Puckwild#1944); if not, thanks for reading this anyway. I look forward to finding a permanent home on Aerie Peak and I'm excited for a fresh start for BFA. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to read this. Have a great final week of Legion and I hope to see you all in BFA!!! Puck P.S. Any Oregonians on Aerie Peak? Add me on b.net!Puckaartos1 6d
6d [A] Molten Core Swim Team Recruitment Molten Core Swim Team - Recruiting for Normal/Heroic/Mythic BFA progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content. Previous Tier Progression - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Molten+Core+Swim+Team Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing/Tank & 1 Sham/Pally/Monk Heal. Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+ *We have members always pushing Mythic +'s for loot chances each week. *Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need. *We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill *Our guild operates activities outside of WoW as well, we run guild raffles and real life gift/item exchanges(recipe, post cards, books, etc), including an organized secret santa event. Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids. We are in need of mature, experienced, competent raiders! We are an 18+/military friendly guild! Always accepting Social/Casual raiders as well! We are not a hard core raiding guild but want to progress consistently and through all levels of difficulty before next content release. Join our open thought, mature but playful, 18 and older only guild. For more info please add to Battle chat. Allonsy - Guild Lead - Murdertramp#1435 Singlesolder - (GM)- YuGiOh#1530 Boutreefiddy - Class Lead - hanzilol#1492 Vasanistirio - Class Lead - shingami#1564 Shamsz - Guild Lead - pjmes#1446Allonsÿ0 6d
Aug 11 Christian Guild I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.Jnanden10 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] The Outreach Program We are a small family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We try to raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we will keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :) We are looking for ranged dps (melee is okay too) and healers for the next expansion. Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380Zerrik4 Aug 11
Aug 10 [A] HipHopHeads Community! Discuss and Stay up on the latest Hip Hop News, Albums, Mixtapes, Rumors, & Battle Rap Culture. We are hella open minded, no topic is off limits, and discussions of anything hip hop related are encouraged from fashion to sports. Hell you can even talk about Frank Ocean, so join our community and help us become one the top destination to discuss music, sports, news and culture from a hip-hop perspective. STR8 UP! hmu for invite Rokobased#1751 https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3kEbyqbioNP?region=US&faction=Alliance[/quote]Jandro2 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] Warrior LF Guild for BFA So yea, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to raid with come BFA. I'm not looking for anything more in depth than Heroic modes and aotc for each tier. I prefer to dps, while I can tank, I find it stressful to do all the time. Uh... I guess something later night would be preferred if possible.Mapie2 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] Two new players looking for guild Hi All, Myself (UK based) and a friend (Eastern US) have recently started playing WoW, we are both Alliance and looking for a guild. Now I know we are new but we are rapidly learning the game but also would like to learn from experienced players as well. We are currently playing non-Legion WoW, as our charactors (Human Hunters) are currently too low level to warrant Legion at this moment in time. No idea if this will hamper our guild finding :| We are currently levelling up, and learning the ropes. We would obviously look at completing dungeons and the like as we level and help raid when we are sufficently leveled and experienced; but again we would need assistance in doing this, so we can merge into the right guild in which we can help and get help in return that would be great! We have access to Teamspeak and Discord, but can easily use other voice comms if needed. We can be contacted via Battle.net chat - Ranko#21478 and xxTuber#1151. Cheers!Lind1 Aug 7
Aug 5 Basic - AP PvP Guild Basic is Aerie Peak's premiere PvP guild. Led by multiple "Hero of the Alliance" players, Basic is looking to become AP's central hub for PvP progression. PUG BGs, RBGs, and Arena caps as well as free repairs and active Discord. All are welcome! We are currently recruiting players that are focused on PvP in BFA. With the launch of the newest expansion, Basic will have multiple, organized RBG and Arena runs with opportunities for all to be involved. In the meantime we will serve as a hub for casual PUG PvP events. Add Shambulance#1915 for more information or PM a member in game.Míleycyrus3 Aug 5
Aug 2 [A] Casually Elite, CTR Team Recruiting Casually Elite, part of the Convert to Raid Guild Community is recruiting for heroic/mythic raiding going into BfA. 11/11H, 3/11M Antorus Raid times: Tues/Sun 7PM-10PM PST Recruiting ranged DPS for BfA. Primarily looking for Warlock, Mage, sPriest, & Boomkin. (Especially warlock.) If interested please PM myself or one of the leaders in game: Tauntplease, Paveofwar, or Enikka. I can also be reached via battlenet ID: Enika#1629, Discord: Enikka#2639, & Twitter: @Enikka_Huntress. AoTC is desirable, but we recognize people take breaks so please feel free to share your experience. Now is the perfect time to jump back in if you’ve been on hiatus. Gear can be fixed, raid awareness cannot. We try to maintain a 25 man roster to account for absences & swapouts. Only a few spots remaining. So don't be shy. Trial duration: Typically 2 weeks, however since there is only 1 more reset in Legion, new trials will have until Uldir to prepare and start their trial in the new raid.Enikka4 Aug 2
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 AP OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 [A] LF Mythic Raiding Guild Greetings, My name is Elyveen, I've been raiding since WoD as Druid and Shaman. I am known for playing as Balance / Resto druid and also Elemental Shaman. My past raiding experiences: Cutting Edge Archimonde and Xavius. I stopped playing after that for a bit, but I've always had a couple bosses down in mythic for the rest of the expansion. My goal: Raid as Boomkin / Feral, whichever is the best (Resto if needed I do not mind it at all). I want to be part of a raiding guild that can be serious during raid times and enjoy the game outside of raid times. Availability: During the week, EST time. I can speak English properly and mostly French. My PC has more than enough power to run any raids without any technical issues. My other characters on the realm are: Elyveen, Thotem and Edgy. Raiding experience is mostly on Elyveen. Feel free to add me over : Bnet: Elyveen#1327 Discord: Elyveen#4632 Have a great day, David.Thotem0 Jul 20
Jul 18 Ele Sham / Warlock LF Raiding Guild Greetings, I've been around for a while but took a break from raiding seriously after Emerald Nightmare. I do have Cutting Edge for Archimonde and Xavius. I've had a couple mythic kills on every raids after Emerald Nightmare but nothing too serious. My raiding experience has been as DPS (Boomkin, Elemental) and Healer (Resto Druid/Shaman). I've been playing with 2 guilds (Swarm-Thrall and Innocent-Stormrage). I'm looking for a week raiding guild, so nothing important on Friday/Saturday/Sonday. My old mains are Elyveen-Stormrage and Thotem-Aerie Peak My main plan is to go with Warlock into BFA. If any guild would like to have a Warlock than i'd be interested. A mythic raiding guild is mostly what I am looking for. If you are interested in having me in your team, you can add me over here: BattleNet: Elyveen#1327; Discord: Elyveen#4632; Sorry for my english, my native language is french from Canada, but I've got no issues talking in english at all. Have a good oneEdgy0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Recruiting Carriers for Heroic Argus sales Hello everyone, We are a group of guildies and friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Antorus, Argus carry group. We are looking for 965+ item level players meeting requirements per role. (DPS must do 1.9mil+ and Healers need 1.2 mil+ HPS for intense two-three healing). You must provide logs. If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES TUESDAY 7PM, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 6PM EST. We are only looking for raiders who can commit to 90% attendance/availability. More times and days may be added as the expansion goes on. We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Violet Spellwing Mount! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. -Trinket upgrade (if applicable) People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We only accept gold for these carries. Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring a carry to the raid. Bringing more than one carry will result in removal from the core team. This carry will pay the gold price you set. We ask that each seller pick one or two servers to sell carries on. We do not have more then one seller selling carries on the same server at the same time in order to make it easy and quick to find buyers. *Exclusions can be discussed if your main resides on a taken server. You will be required to find a carry within 10 minutes of raid forming and before each pull after trash is cleared, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Below is a list of some players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry: Jenleana-MDPS/Tank Ecnerwall-Healer/Tank Rootfifth-MDPS/Tank Donny-RDPS Joosebox - MDPS/Tank Kenny-RDPS Octo-RDPS Lava-Tank/Heals Gar - Heals/DPS Customsxd-RDPS Lothh-Heals/MDPS Forty-MDPS Karastrasza-Heals/Dps Caraconass-Dps/Tank We are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • A main tank to replace our carriers who offspec • Healer: If you have a viable DPS spec • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. Players with viable offspecs to improve our flexibilty are great! If you have any questions regarding this, please add one of these battletags: JenJen#1717, Ecnerbald#1273 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Argus please add the battletags listed above. Thanks!Jenleana1 Jul 17
Jul 17 [A] <Intense Intents In Tents> 11/11H 2/11M Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :) For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M! Raid times are: Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run) We are a heroic guild, though we do dabble with mythic towards the end of tiers. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head. Recruitment: We are currently not recruiting at this time. Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)Phes1 Jul 17
Jul 15 New guild looking for members! hello, i recently made a guild for my account to be just a bank, but on second thought i would like to try to make a real guild out of it. My main is a prot paladin and i am interested in tanking raids. something i do not do in my current guild. My alt is the guild master and i plan to move my main into it when there are some people to play with. At the moment it is just me. There is gold in the G bank for repairs. i am an alchemist and can make flasks for the guild. I also have an enchanter.. i can add some of those to the bank for people who need it. Basically what i am looking for is just some laid back people of all skill levels ( and toon levels ) to play with. I am willing to help people who need it. i enjoy doing M+ and am in the eastern time zone. i would like to do raids Saturday - Sunday 7pm - 10pm eastern time when we have the people we need. So if you're interested in helping a guild get it's start add my battle tag and ask for an invite. im on most days. Battle tag: jrflye#1547Cornëlius0 Jul 15
Jul 10 [A] <Alone> 10/11 M 2 Night Weekend Raid Hello there, We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. An ideal raider in <Alone> is one who is an expert in their class, but also experienced in other classes or roles. In order to make the most of our limited raiding time, it is imperative that the raider be mature, clear of mind, and capable to adapt to the different situations that can occur during a progression encounter. In order to be a successful raider, you must be able to maintain a high level of attendance for our scheduled raids. These raids are mandatory and, outside of external situations, each raider is expected to fully participate in each scheduled raid. PRIORITY RECRUITMENT Rogue, balance druid, mage, windwalker monk RAID DAYS Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST OPTIONAL RAID DAYS Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST RAID PROGRESS 10/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus We will provide: Food Flask Repairs Apply at http://www.aloneguild.com CONTACTS Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord) Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord) Kelza#1446 (bnet)/ Kelz#1428 (discord)Rachel53 Jul 10
Jul 9 15 Years Late To The Party. Brand New Player. Looking to guild or group up. As you can see, I'm a Night Elf Hunter. Looking to lvl up quickly and effeciently, but with having some fun at the same time.Kayllea0 Jul 9
Jul 6 [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling Runs! Sales done for the XPAC!! TY ALL Contact Ari#1525 if you want to talk about future sales or M+ in the next xpac or Sellas#1342 for M+ sales as wellAri33 Jul 6
Jul 4 New Guild In Aerie Peak and Area 52 Thinking of finding people who want to try a new style guild. I'm talking about having competition and friendly mythic runs etc. Very skilled raid and Mythic key runs like 3 nightts for raids and 2 for friendly goofing off I would personally pay for prizes like 30 days subscription wow token etc. >>MY<< main goal would making sure anyone new and experienced get the same amount of attention because to me guilds are like family you play a lot with ppl and you gt to be close with them! So anyone wanna help me build this thing? Just a thought?!? no need to knock this idea if you dont share it then move to the next thread. Email me nhart199056@gmail.com also I have 12 toons so yes i have alot of time on my hands and very experienced with websites but I cant do this alone.Constitine1 Jul 4
Jul 4 New Guild! Aerie Peak and other realms. SOO tired of the childish/selfish/disrespectful vibe most Guilds put off I'm starting a new Guild and would love for some people to try it out! I will be recruiting Officers, for a (Knights of the round table) style formation. Of course this will be a BFA guild as Legion is almost over. I would like to get to know someone in a discord chat and such and then we as a "Team" will build this thing from ground up! I have 12 toons- LOL and a lot! of time and money just need someone who is willing to be a leader, and someone who shared similar views so we can form a family/ group of >>Friends<< that we play together with , can count on, and lift each other up! If your interested and would like to chat you can email me nhart199056@gmail.com and from their i will give you other communication access. This shouldnt take long maybe couple weeks. I am personally very skilled in raids & Mythics, but I specialize in Mythic Dungeons as they seem to be the best challenge :D Thanks everyone! hope to hear from yall soonConstitine3 Jul 4
Jul 3 [A] Selling "The Chosen" (And more!) Hey Aerie Peak, It's recently been announced that "The Chosen" is going to be removed come prepatch. This means the transmog, title, and achievement will all be unobtainable within approximately 2 weeks. We've got a raid team consisting of 11/11M raiders selling runs for this every monday until prepatch, with 5 spots available to be booked each week. We've been running these carries for 3 weeks now, and there will be some video links attatched at the bottom of the post showing our past runs. These runs are quick, smooth, and everything will be explained to you beforehand. We have not had a single person die in any of our runs. Come get your sets before it's too late! We also sell: Heroic Argus kills, Heroic Antorus full clears, and arena carries. ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE FOR GOLD ONLY. To talk about buying any of these, add my discord or btag: Btag: Closetwalrus#1700 Discord: Gnomewalrus#4060 (Discord is case-sensitive) Video Links https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9o9uJm2Ig8&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBO5oe9Eq6Y We've also got some videos/twitch vods of our full clears and argus kills, ask me for any of those!Gnomewalrus0 Jul 3
Jun 28 H priest LFG I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 PST - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. Switching servers is NP. My gear lvl is a bit low due to the fact that I feel stuck in my last tier set, but will be switching as soon as the RNG gods send me some H T21. You can message me here or in-game for a chat. @nazz#1851 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/nazzrath#rankingzone=13Nazzwrath2 Jun 28
Jun 28 [A] <Set Sail for Fail> is recruiting! <Set Sail for Fail> We are a casual progression based raiding guild. We’re technically a newer guild but we’ve been raiding as a group for a very long time, and have heroic completion thoughout the entire expansion. We strive to provide the most easy going raid environment possible while working as a team to progress in endgame content. Currently we need some progression minded raiders on a limited schedule who enjoy an relaxed yet focused atmosphere. We have fun and we kill bosses. When heroic is complete, we will move on to dabbling in mythic. Raiding Schedule Tuesday/Thursday 7:15PST - 9:30PST Recruitment We are open to all competent players of any class or spec. Highest priority: Ranged DPS, DPS with healing OS. Contact Melexia#2980 (GM) Chad#1118 (Senior Officer) <3Melexia0 Jun 28
Jun 28 Warlock LF Guild I'm am a Warlock main looking for a social guild that mainly raids Heroic content that starts at 7 to 8 pst. Hopefully with an active discord. Love doing Mythic plus and have multiple alts to do many keys in multiple roles.Scorpionz1 Jun 28
Jun 16 Tank Looking For Guild Really just started playing again a month or two ago and looking for a guild. I am a tank my main is a 950 Prot Pally. Also have a 930 DH 880 DK and leveling Brewmaster, Prot Warrior and BearAmulekk0 Jun 16
Jun 16 . Deleted post.Nedra0 Jun 16
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
Jun 1 Any Northern California guilds? Hello, I was wondering if there are any [A] Northern California guilds on this server? I'm a returning player, who played on the Horde side before. I'm looking to play casually and level up an Alliance toon. ThanksRoach0 Jun 1
May 22 LF Social Guild My girlfriend and I are looking for a social, laid-back guild for our new characters as we level up and explore Azeroth. She is a relative newcomer to the game, and I am a 10-year veteran who left for social reasons and is starting fresh. We can be reached through our battletags. I am Daeva#11386 and she is PastelChell#1629. We hope to hear from some laid-back social guilds soon!Tormir0 May 22
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 12 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok2 May 12
May 9 LF Morning or weekday raiding guild Are there any guilds on Aerie Peak raiding around 8 am to noon pst? Recruiting?Domsvendetta0 May 9
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 28 Interested in 60 guild? My friend and I were interested in starting a level 60 guild for dungeons and raiding to do something new before BfA and we wanted to see how many people would be interested in doing this before we commit to making a guild and leveling. So if you would be interesting in joining post below and if we get enough people I will do a follow-up post.Luckytriton0 Apr 28
Apr 23 Looking for a Friendly & Social Guild! Hello! I have been living on this very low pop server since I came back for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside, so it's about time I consider moving to a more populated server! I prefer to play Alliance but would be happy to roll Horde for the right group of people! I plan to level to 60 and boost my Character to 110 after that once I'm certain I've found my new home! I'm primarily looking for friends and a decently active Discord/Forum I can be social in when I'm at work and stuff. If your Guild is not as active as you'd like it to be, I can offer a lot of social and warcraft-y energy to help the community grow into the home I am looking for! Also, it's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever, I just like to tag along and do stuff. However, I can keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude to boot! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is including new members into the social atmosphere and doing a super good job of making everyone feel welcome. I always end up making a few friends but am often still excluded from the "super tight knit core group" so I do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen to others. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and various cat pictures. Usually animated, pretty much a fresh one every morning & holiday. Thanks a bunch!Aegislash1 Apr 23
Apr 19 [A] Returning Player, Looking for a guild [A] Returning Player, Looking for a guild to play with. Returning Player, Looking for a guild to play with. Would be awesome if yall had some coms like Teamspeak or Discord. I am down to become a raider just gotta get my gear up about 30-40more points. If you do raid I am always available Mondays or Thursdays so if you have at least 1 raid day on one of those days that would be cool as for other nights I tend to work from 5pm-1am But if your a casual guild let me know cause im down for that too.Griffohair0 Apr 19
Apr 18 [A] Small social, adult guild LF more members Hey just a quick update...we have moved this guild to Stormrage. Any info/questions, post here and i will get back to you! Thanks!Seddora6 Apr 18
Apr 15 944 Ret LF (H) Guild Greetings! I am new to the server. Current Main: Retribution Paladin (944) *unable to link armory because of transfer. I am looking for a late night raiding guild (FRI-SUN) guild (8pm) that plans to push (H) progression or higher in BFA. Contact: Aeodyn#1851 btag Aurchdominus - in gameAurchdominus0 Apr 15
Apr 9 The CTR Raiding Group Adventurer's Legion All are welcome to apply in the hopes to put a group together of players who can both teach and learn from each other to accomplish the teams goals. Part of this teams foundation will be to analyze and adapt each of the members skills, assets, and quarks to benefit the over all structure. No member will be force to play a role or class they do not wish to play, however to those who want to as versatile as they can be they will be encouraged to do so. Diplomacy will be a staple of the core beliefs of the groups conduct and will be adhering to a mature oriented environment with the entente to still being respectable. Finally having fun in anything we do will be in mind to facilitate a healthy environment. Raid Times: 1 pm. to 4 pm. PST Raid Days: Sat. and Sun. Raid Difficulties: Normal and HeroicMorllan1 Apr 9