Aerie Peak

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
19h T/Th 4/10 M LF Hpally and Bear/Monk tank Guild - Alone [Late Night guild] Realm - Sargeras [Alliance] Raid Time - 10:30-1:30 A.M Pacific (1:30-4:30 A.M. EST) Raid Days - Tuesday and Thursday <Alone> 4/10M Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Focused Guild is Looking for Mythic ready players to bolster our Mythic roster - 900+ Current Open Spots: *Healer - Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk *Tank - Monk or Druid We are pushing M NH with the mindset of solidifying our core roster for M Tomb. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Most of our players log on past 10-11 P.M. Pacific (: Our core is extremely solid, but are in need of specifically a Monk/Druid tank and Hpally/MW to really cap our team in prep for M ToS and continued M NH Progression. Feel free to add: Matty#1515 with questions We do not require applications, but you and I will have a discussion in discord in replacement of the app process.Mattyenh0 19h
19h T/Th 4/10 M LF Hpally and Bear/Monk tank Guild - Alone [Late Night guild] Realm - Sargeras [Alliance] Raid Time - 10:30-1:30 A.M Pacific (1:30-4:30 A.M. EST) Raid Days - Tuesday and Thursday <Alone> 4/10M Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Focused Guild is Looking for Mythic ready players to bolster our Mythic roster - 900+ Current Open Spots: *Healer - Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk *Tank - Monk or Druid We are pushing M NH with the mindset of solidifying our core roster for M Tomb. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Most of our players log on past 10-11 P.M. Pacific (: Our core is extremely solid, but are in need of specifically a Monk/Druid tank and Hpally/MW to really cap our team in prep for M ToS and continued M NH Progression. Feel free to add: Matty#1515 with questions We do not require applications, but you and I will have a discussion in discord in replacement of the app process.Mattyenh0 19h
1d Knights and Weekends - Alliance (LFM!!) Server: US-Aerie Peak (Alliance) Raid Nights : Friday, Sunday, Monday 8:00pm – 10:30pm EST Hello! Are you looking for a guild in which to enjoy the new Legion content? Knights and Weekends is a community of adult gamers focused on casual raiding and progressing through Legion content in a fun laid back environment. We’re currently looking for a few more to join us through both Raid content, PVP and Mythic + Dungeons. All players are welcome regardless of gear or class or spec. Our guild is focused on players who enjoy working as a team but without all the stress and possible frustrations pushing Mythic Raid content. If you're looking for a group who enjoy a bit (or more) of crude humor, want to take a step back from super hardcore raiding and can have a good time in a relatively stress free guild environment, KAW might be right for you. If we sound like we fit what you're looking for, please reach out to Melzorz#1950, Pirokey#1857, or Grim#1882 for more information.Miillie8 1d
1d [A] <The Asparagus Initiative> 7/10 H NH The Asparagus Initiative is actively recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression as we gear up in the Nighthold. Looking for heals and dps, and in particular we'd love to hear from any toon with a BattleRes. We're looking for dedicated players to join us as we push of AOTC and then into Mythic. We have several members gearing up new mains and welcome low ilevel characters that are eager to get ToS ready. We raid Thursdays and Sundays 6-9 server. And YES that means you could join us TONIGHT! Please apply on our team page if interested, and join our Discord to chat us up and see if we're the right fit for you! (Spoiler: we are) Team Page http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/the+asparagus+initiative Discord Server https://discord.gg/v3rvk6dEsanelle1 1d
1d [A] <Middle Ages> 10/10 H NH Recruiting <Middle Ages> 10/10 H NH is currently recruiting all roles for ToS and M+ groups. We raid Friday and Saturdays 5pm pst, Discord and an understanding of the current boss content is required. Item Level 890 + would be prefered as we hope to maintain high quality kills on current farm content and for ease of gameplay going into the next raid tier. Loot is currently PL on non tier bosses and ML on tier token content Recruitment Needs: Tanks - Low, mostly for M+ content farming DPS - High DPS w/ Tank offspec- High All DPS with exceptional ability will of course be considered. Healers - High Please contact Lorz#1189 or Anniyas#1799 on battlenet or PM Lorze, Cahboom or Raeiri in game for more informationLorze1 1d
2d High-Demand Crafting Reagents? I'm working on building up some more gold on my level 43 worgen hunter, but I'm not very familiar with the Aerie Peak economy. I'm wondering what crafting reagents are in high-demand, and where I could work on getting them? My favorite way to get some gold is selling crafting reagents in the AH.Ephystra2 2d
4d <Pinnacle> Weekend raiding guild 3/10M NH Pinnacle is currently recruiting for core spots on our raid team to push into Mythic Nighthold. About Us: We are a guild that values commitment from our members for steady progression through content. Outside of raid we have a very healthy guild life, members are always active in Mythic+ and Discord. Current needs: (All roles are considered but this is what we need the most) - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Exceptional DPS Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (5:00PM - 8:00PM Realm/PST) Monday 9:00PM - 11:00PM EST (6:00PM - 9:00PM Realm/PST) Expectation: Our expectations are pretty standard: - Attendance for at least 90% of the raids is required. - Raiders come to raid each night prepared to play for the entire session, we take breaks if needed but prefer to keep breaks to a minimum. - In depth knowledge on your class, role, and fights. - Not afraid to ask questions. - Have a positive outlook on raiding, don't become tilted by wipes, no toxicity towards other members. Loot System: We currently run a Loot Council system using the addon RCLootCouncil. Our LC is very transparent with the raid team to insure decisions made benefit the group as a whole. We allow access to the voice channel for listening (voice active only for LC members) and we offer 1 person from the raid team each week to participate on the Loot Council on a first-come first-serve basis. Trial period: Our trial period is pretty laid back. Players who make a good fit for our team show consistency with attendance and enthusiasm for progression/personal improvement. Even if we feel someone is not ready for a core position, we work with them until they are in that spot. If you feel like our guild would be a good fit, then please apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 Contact for any additional questions: BT for Tachibana (Recruitment) - Simplicityy#1646 BT for Fjording (Recruitment) - Jacobjake#1930 BT for Krimz (Recruitment) - sikology#1547 BT for Feelsbadman (Raid Leader/GM) - Demontoast#1636 Discord: https://discord.gg/GyEZ997 (message Demontoast#5268 on Discord)Feelsbadman24 4d
4d <Nerdcraft> 10/10 H-NH Recruting. <Nerdcraft> (10/10 H NH) is currently recruiting DPS for ToS. We're a relatively small guild with a core group that has been raiding together for the past few expansions in other guilds and on other servers. Many of us have busy schedules; we only raid four hours a week, but we're highly efficient and focused. Tues/Thurs 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. server time 880+ ilvl Must have Discord. Our current raiding preferences are as follows, but we encourage everyone interested to apply: Rogue Warlock DK If you have any questions, send a tell in game or leave a message in this thread.Wontón0 4d
5d 899 ilvl 10/10H Fury LF Mythic NH Cleared Heroic Nighthold many times now No more class for awhile/More free time now Don't have a dedicated raid group already Looking to dip toes into the first few Mythic NH bosses sometime here soon I don't expect to get very far, but I'd like to at least get some experience inEramír0 5d
6d [A] <Gruuls Gone Wild> 10/10H LF DPS <Gruuls Gone Wild> is recruiting! Currently we have AotC in Emerald Nightmare, Trials of Valor, and Nighthold. We are a casual progression team, meaning we take progression seriously but will not be enforcing strict requirements outside of raid nights. To that end, we anticipate a level of social ease during raid, but prize the ability to focus and execute strategies when called for. In addition, all raiders are expected to take up the responsibilities involved with their chosen role. This includes knowledge of mechanics, personal role in a given encounter, and class knowledge to the end of maximizing their effectiveness in raid. We will not bring down the whip on a person that makes a single mistake, but a level of consistency is expected during new bosses and farm content alike. That said, we never want our raid to feel like a chore or an extenuating effort: we want our members to look forward to raid every week, and we want our team to enjoy their time together. Now for Logistics: Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00pm Server [PST] Loot We are currently utilizing personal loot, and anything not needed by the winner is then usually redistributed to the raid via rolls. Attendance The listed time is for first pull, and everyone is expected to be in the instance and ready to go at raid start. If a sufficient number of raiders are present and ready to go, we may start clearing trash early. Our raid times are set out to fit into the schedule of our founding members. If you cannot make the regular raid times (excluding extenuating circumstances), you should consider applying elsewhere. Although normal and heroic difficulties are flex size, this is not an excuse for raiders to treat their position on this team as unimportant. Prolonged, unexcused absences are grounds for removal from the team without warning. Expectations While we enjoy joking around (the Raid Lead is particularly fond of double entendre) and occasionally swear, personal attacks or insults are not allowed in our raid chat or in our mumble channel. Some examples would be using references to homosexuality in a derogatory manner, or calling another any sort of name or insult. Be familiar with all boss fights. Everyone should be knowledgeable of the next 2-3 bosses beyond what we're currently fighting. Bring your own food, potions, and flasks. Be competitive with yourself. The idea here is to strive to improve your own game. Each team member is responsible for knowing their class and pushing themselves to improve. Getting In Touch Apply Directly: http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/gruuls+gone+wild Send me a friend Request: --Discord: Ramo#8941 --Battle.net: Ramorous#1785 Respond to this thread (though responses may be slower than Discord or In-game) If you read all of this, thank you for your interest and time, and we hope to see you in game!Ramorous0 6d
May 16 [A]<Artifex> 7/10M LF DPS and Tank Artifex is a Semi Hardcore Mythic Raiding guild that caters to Retired Hardcore Raiders, with our goal being to have Mythic Content cleared before the next tier of content is released. Most of our members are previous US Top 50 to Top 500 Guilds, that have real life responsibilities and can't commit to a 5 day, 6 hour raid Schedule. We have Fun in raid, but during progression it is a serious raid atmosphere. We are currently 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), and 7/10M NH (Krosus, Spellblade, Bot, Tich). Raid Times: Tues, Thurs, Monday from 7pm PST (10 EST) to 10pm PST (1 EST). We also have an optional raid day on Wednesdays (same times) for Legendary Farming in Normal and Heroic NH. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: (Must have Mitigation Gear, DPS Gear is optional) -Guardian Druid -BM Monk Ranged DPS: -Frost Mage -MM Hunter -Elemental Shaman You are responsible for keeping up your ilvl for outside of raid as well, such as Mythic+ runs. MUST HAVE 46 TALENTS MINIMUM in your Main Spec Weapon and an 900 ilvl. The guild runs TONS of Mythic+'s throughout the week and our members are EXTREMELY active. If you are interested add Madcuzbad#1933, Xcess#11635, or Nydra#11708 and we can discuss possible recruitment. Good Luck!Madcuzsat5 May 16
May 16 LF Aerie Peak RBG/Arena Guild! I am looking for a solid community of players to PVP with. I've found it hard to find consistent PVPers on the server and this is my last-ditch effort to find a group on my home server before transferring off. I mainly heal in arenas and tend to rank 1500-1600 when I YOLO group, but I really want to work at pushing my rank to 1800+ and need the practice. If anyone knows of a solid group, let me know! EDIT: I have many alts. I currently heal as priest/pally/monk, but plan on getting all the healer toons leveled. I aim to be proficient at all specs for arenas.Lucronn1 May 16
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 11 Looking to Xfer Hello everyone! I'm currently seeking a new place to raid that isn't on a heavily populated server. Any suggestions from AP? I'm an experienced healer with Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Resto Druid. Love your imput or suggestions. <3Auna4 May 11
May 11 New friends for Alliance or Horde New friends for Alliance or Horde Hi, I'm looking to make some friends on here. I've made a few by posting outside of the game. I didn't know that this was a community or know how to post until just now. I have two characters one on Alliance and this one on horde. Anyone with some gaming tips that would like to correspond then just reply.Troublesomec1 May 11
May 10 (A) The HEARTLESS 3/10M The HEARTLESS (3/10M) is recruiting for mythic raiding. We are Alliance on the Aerie Peak server. Our raid days are Tues and Wed 7-10pm Pacific Time. We are looking for a Rogue, Fury Warrior, and another Resto Druid. We will consider quality dps outside of these classes as well. We were founded in WotLK, and have been raiding together ever since. We value those who put the team before themselves. We are looking for long term raiders to have fun and kill bosses with. We are very active outside of raid days, there's almost always people on discord farming gear/AP. If you would like to join our family you can reach me (or another officer) on our discord https://discord.gg/knx9nNK . My discord user name is GreenRanger#5882. You can also reply to this thread. Thanks and have a great day.Greenránger0 May 10
May 10 <Offline> Horde Raiding Guild 6/10M NH <Offline> from Horde Aerie Peak is currently recruiting more raiders for our Mythic Progression team! Raiding schedule: Tuesday (Optional!): 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Wednesday (Optional!): 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Saturday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. About us: If you are looking for a friendly and drama free environment while still pushing to get bosses down, consider <Offline>! We have weekly events in our calendar and are a very active community on Horde Aerie Peak. If you are new to raiding and would like to get involved feel free to talk with an officer and join us for our more relaxed Tuesday and Wednesday run, or if you feel that you are looking for a more serious raid environment where we push bosses while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere then please contact an officer to discuss possible trials. Guild Progress: Hellfire Citadel: 10/13M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial Of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 10/10H - 6/10M For additional information or if you have any questions contact: Eggy (Eggy#11738) Eomeri (Eomeri#1126) Hooped (rickjames#1551)Eggy5 May 10
May 10 [A] 4/10M <Do Not Release> <Do Not Release> <Do Not Release> is a 2 night a week progression raid team looking to bolster our roster for Mythic Nighthold progression. Currently we are 4/10M in Nighthold. Raid times are Wed 8pm-12am PST and Sunday 8pm-11PM PST. Recruitment Needs: Tank High Need of tank. Immediate spot available! DPS DPS w/ Tank offspec- High Rogues- High Hunter- High Mage High Warlock- High All DPS with exceptional ability will of course be considered. Healers We are looking for 1-2 strong healers. Pref not Shaman. Please add/contact taristone#1487(Myself/Officer) on battlenet or Lythie#7164(Officer) on Discord, if interested.Yndy3 May 10
May 1 [A]<Behind the Curve> <Behind the Curve> is an Alliance raiding guild on Aerie Peak-US. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and looking to round out our core raid team for Mythic Nighthold progression and beyond. We're a semi-hardcore guild focused on Raiding, Mythic+, and having a good time. The goal of the guild is to progress Heroic and Mythic raids without requiring the significant investment that comes with a hardcore guild. We have social ranks! If you're interested in being part of our core team but have family or friends that are not then nobody has to feel left out. All of our players enjoy sharing a laugh and helping out a fellow guild member. Requirements: Solid attitude, willingness for self improvement, and a drive to clear Mythic content. While we don't require a specific item level to apply we feel players should put forth an effort to improve their characters to a Heroic/Mythic Nighthold-ready level before applying to <Behind the Curve> Classes we are recruiting for currently are: Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman Melee DPS: Warrior, Retribution Paladin Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman All classes will be considered. Those listed above are preferred. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM - 12AM PST. If interested please contact our officers on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/P6WsZAx) or through Battle.net at: Pete#1761 Coriolanus#1630 Roflhouse#1323 Alternatively, you may post about your interest or any other questions here; however, there will be a slower response time than contacting us in game or on discord.Petè0 May 1
Apr 29 Artifex 5/10 M LF R Sham/RDPS/MW Monk <Artifex> Alliance faction raiding guild on Aerie Peak is looking for competent raiders to assist us in our quest for boss kills and epic loot. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background, Artifex is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Artifex is the place for you. High Priority Recruits: Tank: Prot Pally, Guardian Druid, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster Monk, or Blood DK Resto Shaman Ele Shaman Mistweaver Monk Affliction Warlock Frost Death Knight Balance Druid Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (PST) Mon/Tues/Thurs with optional EN/ToV runs on Wednesdays, and an optional current content run on Sundays. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 3/3H ToV 2/3 Mythic ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 5/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 890+ item level At least 40 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude - Don't be a !**@!*#* Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested. Contact Litaph#1526 , Madcuzbad#1933, or Nydra#11708 This is a continuation of our previous thread, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748825483#post-1Shnuggles1 Apr 29
Apr 29 Mythic + and Nighthold Heroic Carries. Mythic level +10 Carry (905 item level loot from weekly chest) - 50k NH Heroic Full Clear (Going into Nighthold Heroic you will have a chance at 925ilvl titanforged armor, legendary's, an AOTC achievement at the end and more... PERSONAL LOOT) - 100k Heroic Gul'dan kill (Includes the AOTC achievement with a chance at 925ilvl titanforged armor) - 75k All carries will be done by a group of friends looking to make some extra gold... We are all 10/10H along with some mythic progression in Nighthold. We have also done several Mythic level +10 dungeons and will do our upmost to provide you with a smooth and quick run. The prices listed above to our knowledge are the cheapest you will find on US-Aerie-Peak Alliance. Contact info - Aedint#1263Dwerf1 Apr 29
Apr 29 Any Discord server for AP server? Is there a Discord server where guilds on the Aerie Peak server can chat together?Shaolinjazz0 Apr 29
Apr 27 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah0 Apr 27
Apr 27 <HH> Selling Heroic Nighthold Clear Hello everyone, <Handicap Hangtime> is selling 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Personal Loot full clears every Thursday at 9 PM EST , or 6 PM Server time. This is the ONLY run we are doing as of right now, so there is not a master loot run. Our run includes: (I) Ahead of the Curve: Guldan (II) Chances at 885+ item level loot: 1) personal loot gives you your own chance at loot, as well as bonus rolls, and 2) we will trade you any gear that our raiders get, and don't need (some of us may be saved). The price is 400k total. We will be taking a 160k deposit to secure your spot, as well as taking another 240k mid way. The run will be done by 8/10M and 905+ item level raiders from <Handicap Hangtime>, and will take approximately an hour to an hour and a half. If you're interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask here or in-game. You can contact me at: Minizal#1896 or our other sales coordinators at Pryze#1275 BHO#11601Place21 Apr 27
Apr 25 [A]<Embyr> 10/10H looking for a few players Clearing heroic NH is roughly about 2.5 hrs now, looking to fill a few spots to venture into mythic while we wait for Tomb to come out. Raid times are Tues/Thurs, 5:30-8:30 server time (PST) Looking for a healer or 2, and 4 - 5 dps. Our current core is split fairly even between melee and ranged, so we don't have any real preference, though DPS Class-wise, we are lacking rogues, warlocks, and DK's. If you've any interest, toss a response, or contact in game btag: Vishal#1892 Cheers!Vishal0 Apr 25
Apr 24 H Plug and Play Recruiting Hi there We are a friendly +8 GMT SG/MY on jubei guild looking for couple more dps to solidify our mythic roster. Raid times are Wed and Sunday 9-12pm GMT+8. Voice via discord. We've been raiding through wow since Burning Crusade days so we've been around a while. If you are interested please leave a message here or drop me a message in game at deciphel#6892. We would be willing to bear the cost of server transfer, for serious applicants.Scotto0 Apr 24
Apr 23 <Focus> 7/7M 3/3H 3/10MFri/Sat 6pm Server <Focus> is a 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M semi-hardcore raiding guild, looking to form a complete roster for our core raid group. When not raiding, we are actively doing M+ to fully prepare. We offer a competitive, progressive, yet social and well connected guild experience. We strive to push our raiders to the best of their ability opposed to casting them aside. Raid Times Thursday 6pm Server (Optional Farm) Friday 6pm - 10pm Server Saturday 6pm - 10pm Server Room for any DPS who can perform in core raid group and anyone interested in M+. Requirements Discord is required for guild activities such as raiding and M+. Expected to be fully enchanted and to use flasks/pots on raid night. Flasks and pots may be supplied by the guild. You must be able to reasonably take criticism, and do the work to improve and min max. If interested message Nameless#1304. OR Message Delliedel or Fluffyhealz ingame.Delliedel9 Apr 23
Apr 20 Missed Connection - <Iron Brotherhood> [A] Man it's been a long while since I was on the Peak. Anywho... You were the jokers who I vending machined for in Vanilla. The folks that the entire east coast half of the guild failed in ZG the night the WoW episode of South Park aired for the first time, too busy laughing at it. The people who always knew Mariah was talking to her healers through the background noise of her clacking away at the keyboard on her husband's mic. I was that mage that somehow managed to raid at 58. One of the gnomes that was a 50/50 chance on who was going to die first between the fire mages. (Probably me, I didn't have ice block) Was checking to see if any of you are still around. <3 The Orc Hunter who was formally the gnome mage JumperLaedo0 Apr 20
Apr 16 Mablung Dark Side of Elune Nice fella, left a mythic+ run, didnt even said nothing, not a wipe, just a few minutes into it before first boss. Left without saying anything Just leaving that here. Thanks for ruining the only progression i can have since i can only play in the weekends.Rodvey0 Apr 16
Apr 15 Late Night Casual Weekend raiding Hey there, Duplicity on Aerie Peak is looking for raiders to join our roster. We are a new guild formed of friends that have been playing for 5+ years together. Our roster has a diverse group of people when it comes to experience, from returning players to current Mythic raiders. We are looking to clear content at our own pace, prioritizing having fun. That being said, we do plan to see end game content and do have an expectation of performance in Raid. *Update* We just did our first raid last night, full cleared in 2 hours : ) Also, our roster is rapidly growing. Doing a Heroic run tonight for anyone thinking about checking us out (4/15/17) Times: 9PM-12AM PST Days: Friday/Saturday Server: Aerie Peak Feel free to post here, or add my Btag @ Katoclysm#1550.Howbatdah0 Apr 15
Apr 15 {A} The Outreach Program We are looking to add a few more to further progress in Nighthold. Real life has happened for a few of our raiders. We are a family casual guild here to enjoy the game and have fun. We are 8/10 normal. Looking to add a few more dps and dps with offspec healing who can step in if we have a healer missing. We have no lock or mage at this time. No experience is needed. No attendance requirements. We raid Thursday nights 7-9 pm server and Friday nights 7-10 pm server. Anyone in guild can invite or answer questions. My btag is DarkPaladin #11380 or feel free to message me in game.Zerrik1 Apr 15
Apr 13 <The Returners> 3/10 H LF Heals/Ranged (Note: New post created due to change in leadership) Hi Aerie Peak! <The Returners> (10/10 N NH, 3/10 H NH) is currently recruiting healers and ranged DPS for Nighthold. We're a relatively small guild with a core group that has been raiding together for the past few expansions in other guilds and on other servers. Many of us have busy schedules; we only raid four hours a week, but we're highly efficient and focused. We run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. server time. Tues/Thurs 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. server time 865+ ilvl Must have a working mic and Discord Our current raiding preferences are as follows, but we encourage everyone interested to apply: Resto Druid Warlocks Other Ranged DPS If you have any questions, send me (Equinox#1476) or one of our officers a tell in game or leave a message in this thread.Prøwl5 Apr 13
Apr 12 [H] <Brain Storm> 4/10M <Brain Storm> is an 18+ progression raiding guild that currently resides on Horde Tichondrious. We progression raid 3 times a week with an optional day for fun/alt runs. The guild is comprised of competitive End Game players with a very relaxed environment not found in many progression guilds. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11 EST / Wednesday 8:30-11 EST / Thursday 8-11 EST. Friday is optional casual/alt fun run. Sunday is Main Raider Heroic Clear. Also optional. During progression raids, the guild will supply all Food, Flasks, Potions, and Repairs. All we ask from you is that you are consitently striving to better yourself as a player and come with a good attidude. We will accept any and all applications and judge each one accordingly. Brain Storm is also accepting all casual players just looking for a place to hang out and move up the ranks in a relaxing way. During the recruitment process please allow for up to 48 hours for application review. Please add buster#1195 and Bigtofu#11165 for quick ingame response. Please feel free to visit our website at www.brainstorm.guildlaunch.comBigtofu0 Apr 12
Apr 11 East Coast Raid Group LF DPS and Tank Offspec We are 10/10 Heroic Nighthold looking for more folks to join the fun. We are a 4 year old raid group of long time friends on Aerie Peak. (Note: We use personal loot so no server transfer needed as we run with several friends cross server) Most of us are in the Convert to Raid guild and here is a link to our raid team page. http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/Boats+N+Hozen We need to fill some roles. DPS/Offspec Tank Demon Hunter Mage The purpose of this group is to progress through Heroic raid difficulty before the next raid tier. Raid Times: Tuesday: 5:30-8:30PM SERVER (8:30-11:30PM EST) Thursday: 5:30-8:30PM SERVER (8:30-11:30PM EST) Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Gear Requirements - Please be at least 885 if you decide to raid with us on heroic. If you read all of this, thank you for your interest and time - please hit me up in game battletag = Navox#1332Navox0 Apr 11
Apr 5 Divine Excuse 10/10H Casual Heroic Raid Divine Excuse is a semi-casual heroic guild on Aerie Peak. We are a 2 day a week raiding guild. The core of the guild is comprised of long time friends who have been raiding for years. We are also fairly active in running mythic pluses and even have plans for alt raids. If you want to come be miserable with us as we slog through Nighthold heroic progression and slew of personal issues, be our gall darn guest. We use discord, and usually have people active on it at most times. We mostly just try to have a good time while getting smammered behind our keyboards during raids and killing bosses at an alarmingly bad pace. Days/Times Tu/Thurs 9PM EST-12AM EST (6PM PST-9PM PST) Past HM 7/7H AotC BRF 10/10H AotC HFC 13/13H 4/13M AotC EN 7/7H AotC ToV 2/3H NH 10/10H AotC Needs We currently are only looking for 1 tank and ranged dps, but all are welcome to express interest (we more than likely can work it out) Tanks: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk Blood Deathknight Ranged: Shadow Priest Mages Warlocks Elemental Shamans As said before, all are welcome to express interest. We sorta look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Contact: Grubby#1408 Heejin#1985 thFederalist#1534Iamgrubby1 Apr 5
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 29 <Molten Core Swim Team> Recruiting Healer/DPS Molten Core Swim Team is currently recruiting members for our main raid spot. we are Currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold on farm and pushing Mythic Nighthold. Raid Time: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays: 7:30PM-9:30PM. What we are looking for: Strong DPS: All Specs Welcome but will be tested before a spot. Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid, Mist Weaver Monk. Contact: Fairmand, Boutreefiddy, Arrowwarrior, Singlesolder, Shamsz, Vaporman.Fairmand6 Mar 29
Mar 28 Guardian Tank (or mage) lvl 883 LF team I am a guardian druid looking for a new raid team. I am somewhat flexible. I am looking for a consistent team that runs EST night time I am also open to weekends (but not both weekend days- can't kill the whole weekend). I also have a mage 870. I am a reliable player with a good attendance record. You can contact me in game on Alystrea or Alouremajere- or you can reply to this post.Alystrea1 Mar 28
Mar 27 Looking for Casual Guild I have recently returned to WoW and the guild i am currently in, i have been in since cata. I have known most of my guildies for a good while, but most of us stopped playing at various intervals. So that being said, i no longer have time to raid but would love to join a solid casual guild that does mythic dungeons. I may have time to do a raid here and there, but would not be able to maintain a raid schedule. I know my ilvl is low right now, but this is my first 110 and i have only been 110 for 3 days. I will most likely only play on my paladin, but may level alts for professions or just to try them out if i get bored. TL:DR - just looking for a laid back guild that i can do dungeons with and maybe fill the occasional alt raid spot if needed.Rickter0 Mar 27
Mar 23 6/10H (A) Outside the Box Recruting Outside the Box of Aerie Peak is recruiting! Currently: 6/10 Heroic Cleared with Goals set on 10/10 Time We Play: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm Est. Members required to show up to raid with knowledge of fights, to be gemmed, all gear enchanted to their respective build, have food, have elixirs, and be at raid entrance prior to start. We are a close knit group of players that are not only team members, but friends. We raid twice a week, and often play on non raid nights together various games, and often do more things after raid is over. We have been together for over two years now, and looking to add a couple more members to our family! Looking for: A good social fit. We have been friends for years and don't expect people to jump in and things not take time to gel, but what we want are more people who will have fun, and bring more to the game the just DPS, and L33T attitude. While we have classes we need, but we will take each person on a case by case basis. Ilevel around 880 Mage Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter We will be clearing normal on Monday nights 8pm to 11pm est for those interested in hanging out and seeing if they are a good fit. Contact me Ashreal - Heretic721#1404Ashreal0 Mar 23
Mar 22 {The Heartless} of CTR (10/10 H) Recruiting Tues/Wed 7-10 PM Pacific time. 10/10 heroic and are looking to start mythic soon. Whisper me in game or join /heartless chat chan and ask for an officer! We are looking for players who value the team over their individual self. Mostly looking for DPS. Especially in need of: Rogue (assass), Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Mage, Lock. We were founded in WotLK and will be here in WoW till the very end!Greenránger0 Mar 22
Mar 18 [A][Darkness Within] (1/10M) LF DPS Darkness Within is an Alliance progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding seriously. We are currently 5/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 1/10 M NH. We have two teams that raid on different nights and times. We are also still tackling Mythic EN/ToV content, and have a set day specifically for that. We are currently seeking competent DPS for our Late-night progression group, and a DPS with a strong Heals Offspec for our Evening Group, though any and all interested in the guild may apply on our website. Raid schedule: Sunday (7:30pm - 11:00pm PST) - Emerald Nightmare Progression Tuesday (8:00pm - 11:00pm PST) - Normal NH Recruitment/Alt Run Wednesday - Thursday (5:30pm - 9:00pm PST) Evening Nighthold Progression Friday - Saturday (9:00pm - 12:00am PST) Late-night Nighthold Progression We require you to: Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Discord with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Death Knight - Frost, Unholy Demon Hunter - Havoc Druid - Balance, Restoration Hunter - All Mage - All Monk - Mistweaver, Windwalker Rogue - All Paladin - Holy, Retribution Priest - All Shaman - Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Warlock - Affliction, Demonology, Destruction Warrior - Arms, Fury These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website: https://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/ For more information, feel free to contact: Däine - Daine#11510 Pyrales - LTmuscle#1947Goatjugs1 Mar 18
Mar 18 Come run Nighthold with us on Sunday 3/19 We are hosting a fresh Nighthold run on 3/19, 8 to 11 pm, est. The ilevel requirement is 870 ish. To sign up for this run: 1) Contact Alystrea in game. 2) Sign up on Open raid: http://openraid.zergid.com/r/304755 This is a team that runs regularly on Sundays and Thursday. Some of our raiders had some irl issues, so we need to fill those spots. Hope to see you there!Alouremajere0 Mar 18
Mar 16 Late Night Raiding Guild LF DPS Gquit is a new late night raiding guild in the Aerie Peak server that is looking for more members to fill in our spots to push Heroic Nighthold. About Us: We are a casual raiding guild that have raided together since WotLK. We have Officers and members that are willing to help out members in the guild. Our members are active in Mythic+ and alittle bit in PVP. Current Legion Progression: 10/10 Normal Nighthold 3/10 Heroic Nighthold 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Normal EN 3/3 Normal ToV Recruiting: Tanks: None Healers: Priest (Low) Druid (Low) Range DPS: Hunter (High) Warlock (High) Shaman-Elemental (High) Priest-Shadow (High) Druid-Balance (High) Mage (Medium) Melee DPS: Death Knight (Low) Demon Hunter (Low) Druid-Feral (Low) Monk-Windwalker (Low) Paladin-Ret (Low) Warrior (Low) ***Prefer Range but any exceptional Players will be considered** Raid Times Monday and Wednesday 9:30PM - 12:30AM Realm/PST (12:30AM - 3:30AM EST) Loot System: As of right now we do Personal Loot, as we get bigger and progress we will be changing it with a Loot Council, but that wont be till we start working up to mythic progression. Expectation: -Show on time for raid otherwise we will start without you and you'll be missing out on gear. -Come to raid ready with all your Flask, Pots, Food, Enchants/gems on your gear, ect. -Have an idea of the fights, we will be explaining the fights and how we do it, but having an idea what the fight looks like and knowing what we are talking about helps you out in the long run. -Know how to play your class. We don't mind helping out with gearing and rotation and what addons will help you out the most output but we are not here to spoon feed you. You will need to look up and perform up to par, if not we would have to sit you out. -Ask Questions. Don't be afraid to talk to us the more you know the better the raid will run. -Positive Attitude. We are a friendly guild and we know how rough it can be when wiping on progression bosses, but just keep that positive attitude so raiding can be fun and rewarding. If you have anymore questions or concerns just contact me at: Battletag - Jason#1948Holypike1 Mar 16
Mar 15 <Gquit> Looking For More! Do you have a hectic life but enjoy playing World of Warcraft in your free time? Feel that you can’t raid during Morning or Afternoon hours? But you really want to raid? <Gquit> Might be the guild you are looking for! <Gquit> is a Late Night Raiding guild with aspirations for heroic progression. We are currently looking for 1-3 more dps ranged preferred shadow priest, hunter (marks or beast). Also melee dps Demon Hunter and Dk. We run Kara, mythic + and raid on Wednesday & Mondays 9:30-12 PST. Progression: 7/7 EN 7/7 ENH TOV 3/3 NightHold 10/10 NHH 2/10 If You are interested in us, post here, or want more information contact: Meowmania, or any member of Gquit.Meowmania23 Mar 15
Mar 14 [Alliance] 878 Arcane Mage LFGuild I'm looking for a medium sized guild with fun people to do some casual endgame raiding/higher end mythic +'s with. I've been playing with 4 RL friends, but they don't really seem to want to push new content. Normally I'm the same way, but I've been actually having a lot of fun this expansion and I'd like to see more. I've only done some Normal EN and LFR's so far, but I would to watch videos and study fights before I go into new content. Edit: Also, my Btag is Gregus#1925Càttibrie3 Mar 14
Mar 10 10/10H NH Recruiting Holy Pally and Range Recruiting a 890+ Holy pally and range dps for progression in NH. We are 10/10H trying to push mythic. Need to fill a heal position and several dps spots. Please whisper pjmes#1446 in game. Other contacts: Arrowwarrior, Boutreefiddy, VapormanShamsz0 Mar 10
Mar 9 [A] Hell Toupee 10/10N 3/10H - Recruiting Hell Toupee is a newly formed group of raiders with a similar goal of Heroic Progression. We raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:30PM -11:30PM. We expect our raiders to come prepared with food/flasks/enchants, and gems. Looking for more people on the Conq token Need 1 Tank. Add enigma#11752Enygma1 Mar 9