Aerie Peak

Oct 24, 2015 [A] <Mail Enhancement> 8/13 H LF tank, ranged Hi all! <Mail Enhancement> [A] is looking for more to join our guild! We have been around for a long time, since vanilla, with many of our members staying with us for many years and still keeping in contact even after their WoW adventure ends. We are an 18+ guild, with a few exceptions. Reasons to join: -Casual raiding guild but progression minded -We know that real life sometimes happen and understand it -We have been around for quite awhile and still going strong, and plan to keep this up Current Progression: -8/13 Heroic HFC -intentions to finish out Heroic What we are looking for: 1 Tank - preferably not warrior 3+ ranged - any class 3+ healers - any class Raid times: -We consist of one raid team with everyone working together Tues/Thurs 5 pm - 8 pm st ( 8 pm - 11 pm EST) Contact Info: If have any questions or feel like this would be a good fit to you, please feel free to contact me at Sabri#1763 or find one of the listed officers on Aerie Peak: Sabri, Drakefire, Zosofeather Thank you!Sabri0 Oct 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 disconnect issue so i've been trying to get on since 4 pm est and here it is now 7:30 my raid starts in 30 mins and the server keeps kicking me and my gf off before we can even get on the server. any tips??? plz help supposed to be tanking for the raid on my druid QQVesprmancdy1 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 [A] Cross-realm DAY RAIDS 10am-1PST. 13/13h <Overthrown>'s group is looking for more interested raiders. We are a cross server raiding team and so we are somewhat unique in that members are NOT REQUIRED TO JOIN THE GUILD OR SERVER. We raid Tuesday+Thursday at 10:00AM - 1:00PM PST. Current progression is 13/13h. Our guild is targeted towards players who want a semi-casual atmosphere and weekday raiding, but with the expectation to down content as well. We welcome alts as long as you make the raid times and are heroic ready. Our current focus is to build the raid group so that when 6.2.3 drops we can begin cross-realm MYTHIC. RECRUITING: We need players who have killed at least 11/13h + 13/13n. - TANK: We need a tank. Big ups if you have a usable dps offspec. - MELEE DPS: Really need a DK/Warrior/Ret. Other classes played well also considered :) - RANGE DPS: Need non-Hunter range DPS. If you are interested in joining, please send us a friend invite on Real ID @ kannibus#1882 or sarkazmo5#1177 or just reply here and we can take it from there.Rejuvenating0 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 2/13 Mythic LFM. Two Available Raid Times Darkness Within was founded on US - Kirin Tor 2008 and has since moved to US - Aerie Peak as of May 2014. We are a progression oriented guild, but still aspire to have a focused and nonchalant raid environment. We are actively seeking members who are looking for a long-term home. Currently 2/13M What you can expect from us: -An enjoyable atmosphere that turns professional during boss pulls. -9 hr/week raid schedule -Consistent progression -Free guild repairs and discounted raid supplies What we expect from you: -90%+ attendance. -Come to raid prepared (this means not only consumables, but also fight knowledge) -Class knowledge (taking initiative to study your specs) -A willingness to take criticism and make changes based on it Raid Schedule: Weekday Raid: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Weekend Raid: Saturday - Monday: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST Contacts: Website: darknesswithinguild.enjin.com *Apply Here* Quarky (Weekend Raid-Leader) - Quarky#1867 Noharmnofowl (Recruitment) - Katoclysm#1550 Feel free to contact us at any time! :DRasophoros1 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 [A] The Gentlemen Tues/Weds 11/13H LFM The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) are recruiting! Our raid core has been together since 2004, and we've been on Aerie Peak since 2008. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We are a heroic progression guild, with mythic aspirations. We are currently 13/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel, 11/13 Heroic. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We are looking for any and all talented raid members, but our highest needs right now are: 1 Rogue 1 Mage 1 DPS Warrior If interested, please contact Tøggles (Nein#1144), Anzasa (Arcturus#1782), or Shaco (Exeter#1999). You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, TøgglesTøggles1 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Greetings AP! Greetings everyone, new transfer here wanted to swing by and give everyone a hearty hello!Peers3 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 Morning to afternoon raid group??? I'm curious, is there a heroic hfc group out there that runs mornings to earely afternoon? Looking because every other week I am unable to raid with my guild due to working 3rd shift that week. So hoping to find something for those weeks. I am not looking to leave my guild as I like them.Amarathe4 Oct 17, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 Realm change...hmmm I was on WA before today. That was my main server. I loved how much people would interact with each other :) I changed to this server and its so quiet. Granted I don't have trade chat on but still. I wanted to try a server with a bit of a lesser population and normal rules :) I kind of feel like I shouldn't have. I'm not insulting the realm (at least I don't mean it to come off this way) but why is it so quiet? It's lonely lolArtmissa1 Oct 17, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Trading Alliance gold for Horde Gold hi. im looking for some1 to help me out i need the gold on my alliance char to be on my horde char. if any1 can help that would be great.Magiknight0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 <Luxagon> is looking for raiding members! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288268819Dawn7 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Tainted Core [13/13H,5/13M] Need DPS + Heals Apply Here: http://tinyurl.com/Apply2TC Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 5:30 to 8:30 pacific. Current Progression: 13/13H, 5/13M Needs: Ranged and Melee DPS + Healers Hey there Aerie Peak! We’re <Tainted Core>, an independent raid team in the “Convert to Raid” community. We’re searching the realm for awesome players who want to join us in Mythic Hellfire Citadel and beyond. Our core is 5/13M and enjoy long walks through Ironhold Harbor, bashing in boss skulls, and the occasional drink of some Fel Kool-aid. Our team environment is a laid back atmosphere filled with capable players and a focus on progression. What we're looking for in fellow raiders: Heroic mode raid experience Strong understanding of your class Strong understanding of the game’s basic combat mechanics Demonstrated ability to adequately prepare for upcoming encounters An exceptional level of situational awareness You do not need to have exceptional gear. We can provide that. If you take pride in improving yourself and love to challenge yourself in a team environment then please contact us, we can give you more information about our raiding culture. Contact: Blindsear#1155 or AdenosineTP#1970 If you enjoy being awesome (which I’m sure you do) apply to Tainted Core here: http://tinyurl.com/Apply2TC For more info, please check out our team page: http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4397Celestially1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 <Epic Eggplant>7/13H Sun.1-5pm Mon.3-5pm Ser About Us We are a raid team on Aerie Peak out of the Convert to Raid subguild Emeriss. We have been together for awhile and we are looking for others that have the same goals, Progression and having Fun. We are 13/13 N 7/13Heroic Progressing fairly quickly. Raid Day Sunday's 1-5pm Server 4-8pm Monday 3-5pm server 6-8pm Eastern time Recruiting Recruiting info here http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/epic+eggplant# Contact Us At our Teampage or Koota#1764Koota2 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 <Neonmoon> 13/13N 8/13H Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm <Neonmoon> is looking for solid, consistent tank for our raid team. Also in need of ranged DPS. Contact me with btag akalittleman#1387, or send in-game mail/whispers to Nélfy, Suggestive or Eatheral.Nélfy0 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 <Luxagon> is looking for dedicated raiders! Item level 670+ is required to join, however if an exception must be made we will gladly discuss details. We prefer to have a quick conversation in Mumble with you, me, and our raid leader. If interested, please send me a friend request at Glitchy#1587. Raid leader is 11/13 Heroic. Raid times: Tuesday at 7:00PM (MANDATORY) Thursday at 7:00PM (MANDATORY) Saturday at 7:00PM (OPTIONAL) !SERVER TIME! Missing two of the mandatory raid dates with no heads up prior will result in a removal from the raid team. Currently looking for: 2 TANKS - Any class. 2 HEALS - Prefer: Paladin>Druid>Monk 8 DPS - Looking for: Rouge, Balance Druid, Feral Druid, Hunter, Priest, DK, MonkDawn0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 saurjaw dagger auction price 999 gold I recieve a cool looking dagger saurjaw dagger after hours of grinding. Does anyone knows the fair price for this ? I had this at the auction house with starting bid of 999 gold but im willing to change the price if someone is interested to buy it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=94215/saurjaw-daggerMolaic1 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 A <Almost Awesome> 13/13 N HFC recruiting Guild: Almost Awesome Contact: Óðr (Fangrage#1130) Or Roøney (LordSucram#1718) We are 13/13 N hfc, and 1/13 H hfc looking to push in to heroic. We Just moved to Aerie Peak and are looking to rebuild our raid team to get back in to HFC and get ready for Legion. We are recruiting the following for our raid team: Mitigation Tank: [Recruiting: Brewmaster, Blood DK, Protadin, or Guardian] Disc Priest: Shaman Healer: Raid Healer: [Recruiting: Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Mistweaver] Melee DPS Warrior: Retribution Paladin: Rogue: Enhancement Shaman: Windwalker Monk: Feral Druid: Ranged DPS Hunter: Shadow Priest: Elemental Shaman: Lock: Boomkin Druid: We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 pm PST If you have any questions or want to chat, you can contact us via battle.net or in game. Battle tag: Fangrage#1130 Battle tag: LordSucram#1718Óðr1 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 <FORGE> Recruiting healers for prog 695+ Recruiting healers, specifically druid and priest for our progression team Normal - 13/13 Heroic - 7/13 Must Have teamspeak 3 raid nights are tuesdays and thursdays 5-8 server time (8-11EST) add battletag Revvan#1778 if interestedRaxiaa1 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [A] 9/13 N 4-7am <Neonmoon> is currently seeking to solidify a raid team for early morning raids. We are newer as a guild, but as the GM I am 12/13 N 3/13 H and am raiding mornings with several people cross realm and a few in our guild. While some are waiting to transfer we'd love to add you to our raid group and see if it something that you would also like. The only thing slowing our progression is not having a consistent raid team. We are on Aerie Peak, raid Mon/Wed [more days are available to add if our eventual team wants to push mythic] from 4:00am - 7:00am Pacific Standard Time (PST) which is also server time on Aerie Peak. We prefer people to have similar progression and around 695 ilvl, but we consider all players considering the time constraints that our raid time poses. We do ask however if you are below ilvl 695 and behind on progression that you put forth the effort to catch up outside of our raid times because we plan on continuing progression. We have tank positions filled currently and are in need of DPS both ranged and melee. If you are interested in the times of raids send me an ingame PM, mail, or battle tag which is akalittleman#1387.Nélfy3 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 <A> Resto Druid - Lvl 100 - iLvl 633 Hello All, I recently hit 100 and immediately specced over to Resto Druid, current iLvl is 633. My plan is to heal myself through raid finder as needed to meet the guilds requirements to actually earn a raid slot. I am currently learning my own style of healing, all the spells, and how to be an effective healer. I am looking for a guild that will Raid on Mondays and Wednesdays anytime between 7:00pm pst - 12:00am pst. I will take my role as a healer seriously and would enjoy a guild that has the same dedication to progressing but maintains a social aspect of friendliness and understanding that we are all working to the same goal. Preferably guild that has some voice means of communication and that will be strict with raiding times and format.Bettergoham0 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Sales thread keeps getting deleted I would just like to know why it keeps getting deleted as it doesn't violate any Blizzard policies. I will be contacting customer support if a moderator is abusing power.Seanpriest2 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [Universal Language Module] having a hard time finding this, catch me in game please and sell it :DBotd1 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Make your guild some Gold! Looking to buy 3 Boss kills in Heroic HFC ML! Heroic Socrethar 2x Tier Bosses (Doesn't Matter Which) Basically im going for the Soul Capacitor from Soc. Name your price and soonest available run. ThanksMargol1 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 LDD recruiting for Archi (H) + Mythic Living Dead Dolls is recruiting all roles (lowest priority for healers). We're full on Paladins and Shamans. We also welcome any geared / skilled players to join us for Mythic (starting Oct, 13; 7.30-10pm PST). Joining the guild is not required. Please talk to Léyah or Thunder ingame if interested. Our current progress ... Our Raid Days & Times ... Contact ... We're focussing on heroic progression, but kill Archimonde every Sunday for ring upgrades. We consistently run 3 nights a week with a ~15 man group. Mythic is our goal, but not at the cost of having fun. We want to raid with people who are skilled and a good fit. If that sounds like your kind of thing, we'd love to hear from you. You don't have to be exceptional, we consider ourselves "above average" - some of us rank often, while others need 5-6 attempts to learn new mechanics and that's okay. To not delay our progress we do ask that you have 710+ ilvl gear and have the legendary ring, +50k DPS is a must. We're looking to recruit friendly, mature players with the right mindset. We try to balance classes, buffs, roles, geartype, et cetera - but we also believe in bringing the player, not the class. If we sound like the right guild for you, don't hesitate to inquire ingame :) [u][/u]Elume30 Oct 2, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 <Alone> selling Heroic HFC and more! As stated, <Alone> is now selling heroic Hellfire Citadel runs and more! We have a long history of selling similar runs during past tiers and hope you'll join us for some quick and easy loot and achievements. OPTIONS & PRICING Full clear with all loot - 450k - One full run with all loot you can use. Full clear with no tier - 300k Archimonde only - 100k For individual bosses please contact one of our organizers for pricing. Battletags are at the bottom of this post. SCHEDULING To start the process of booking a run it is best to go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ccFDHhY3LXPOnnbh-RBLZ7dOlSLT6k3PnxR6S_czxw0/viewform?c=0&w=1 Fill out the form answering all questions and one of our organizers will be in touch with you as soon as possible. CONDITIONS In order to reserve your spot we ask for 100k deposit. If a piece of warforged or socketed gear drops and one of our main raiders needs it the piece may be unavailable. For now, vanquisher trinkets are unavailable off of Archimonde as some of our main raiders still need their heroic upgrades. CONTACTS Arnathis#1630 Tahlos#1412Contrabanned3 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Nagrands Heratics is recruiting We are looking for all levels and all classes. We are seeking active players who enjoy dungeon crawling and raiding. We are new guild seeking to explore the world of Warcraft with like minded individuals. You can find us though the Guild Finder or you can whisper either Nerrixie or Heraticol. We are usually on these character or our alts. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. NerrixieNerrixie0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Guilds that want to unlock their 8th tab This is for the guilds that want to unlock their 8th guild bank tab. If your missing one race/class combo or even more, I will level and grind rep until the requirements are met. Message me, My battle tag is Timmos#1703Elspèth0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 To the Guy w/my Name (Jalopy) I want it Jalopy#1408 to contact someone in Easy who will contact meJalopyy0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 [H]LF an active guild I've been on AP for over a year, but I've never been able to find a decent, active guild. All I really want is a guild where there are typically enough people on that I can get a little help on the rare occasions I need it. Some kind of organized raiding would be nice too. I have 6 level 100 characters and I'm more than happy to help others when needed. I'm only interested in guilds that are established; I've spent too much time in new guilds that fizzle out.Namyria1 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Hi Aerie Peak Hello Aerie Peak! cheers!Schmidly0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 717 Ele/resto and 719BM Monk lf mythic home Hey guys, myself and my friend are looking for a new mythic raiding home. I am currently an officer of my guild and need to step away from the responsibilities and just be a regular, reliable mythic raider on a team filled with similar like minded people. As for my friend, he is our MT currently and would love the opportunity to remain a MT. What we are looking for -7-12PST -Mythic raiding home, heroic bores us. Ideally 3 nights a week Mon-Thur, def. cant do weekends add me if ya wanna talk, rizzenx#1586Synthetic0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 "New Raiding Guild" forming read for details New Raiding Guild forming At level "60" we will start raiding this guild is for the more organized PvE raids/dungeons if you want to join please be a active member and play your roll/rank in the Guild! *level requirements is level 35+ *Level 70 or below whisper in game or send mail NightspinNightspin0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 LFM for Mythic. Two time slots Darkness Within was founded on US - Kirin Tor 2008 and has since moved to US - Aerie Peak as of May 2014. We are a progression oriented guild, but still aspire to have a focused and nonchalant raid environment. We are actively seeking members who are looking for a long-term home. What you can expect from us: -An enjoyable atmosphere that turns professional during boss pulls. -9 hr/week raid schedule -Consistent progression -Free guild repairs and discounted raid supplies What we expect from you: -90%+ attendance. -Come to raid prepared (this means not only consumables, but also fight knowledge) -Class knowledge (taking initiative to study your specs) -A willingness to take criticism and make changes based on it Raid Schedule: Weekday Raid: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Weekend Raid: Saturday - Monday: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST Contacts: Website: d-w.guildlaunch.com *Apply Here* Sym (Weekday Raid-Leader) - Apple#11650 Quarky (Weekend Raid-Leader) - Quarky#1867 Noharmnofowl (Recruitment) - Katoclysm#1550 Anui (Recruitment) - Luna#1256 Feel free to contact us at any time! :DNoharmnofowl0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 17, 2015 [A] <Living Legend> - Normal/Heroic HFC Guild: Living Legend Server: US PvE - Aerie Peak (EST) Schedule: 2 Nights - Raiding Th and M 8pm-11:00am EST WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Living+Legend/rating.tier17 Website: http://livinglegendap.enjin.com/home We are recruiting the following for Normal and Heroic HFC progression: • (1) Healer: Shaman or Druid • (4-5) DPS: Full on Paladins all else encouraged to apply About Us: Living Legend is a guild comprised of adult players, who have been playing together for several years (most have played together since vanilla). The core of the Living Legend raid team was making great progress through T17 content in WoD (see wow progress link), but had to take a break from raiding due to roster instability. We are looking for some new players to reform our raid team and continue to progress through T18 content. Living Legend Information: • Adult Environment. Our member base is made up of working professionals with a few college students. We like to joke around with each other and are understanding of peoples schedules outside of WoW. • We use loot council for loot distribution. We reward players based on attendance and performance. If you don't show up consistently, don't expect to get that elusive item that finally drops. • We raid 2 nights a week, 3 hours per night. We try to make the most of this time, so we expect players to arrive on time and be ready to go at raid start. • Guild Bank covers repairs and consumables (flasks, pots and food). Preferred Gear & Experience: Living Legend is looking to recruit quality players, not just well-geared characters. Those applying should have appropriate gear to step into normal HFC (~670 ilvl), but performance is more important. We encourage all applicants to be familiar with HFC fights. Contact Information: For any additional information or questions contact : Papácy: Papacy#1162 Patrôn: Grubby22#1790Papácy5 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 17, 2015 [A] The Gentlemen Tues/Weds 11/13H LFM The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) are recruiting! Our raid core has been together since 2004, and we've been on Aerie Peak since 2008. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We are a heroic progression guild, with mythic aspirations. We are currently 13/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel, 11/13 Heroic. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We are looking for any and all talented raid members, but our highest needs right now are: 1 Rogue 1 Mage If interested, please contact Tøggles (Nein#1144), Anzasa (Arcturus#1782), or Shaco(Exeter#1999). You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, TøgglesTøggles0 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 Easy Guild Transfer Hello Aerie Peak. My guild Easy formed a little over a month ago. When we formed this guild we had plans to become alliance but our raid progress was faster then we expected and before we knew it we were a top 20 us guild after two weeks of raiding. With our recent US 10th Archimonde Kill we have decided to pursue our original plans for a fresh start as alliance. So now we find our self on Aerie Peak. We hope to make Aerie Peak our server and maybe attract more players in to coming over to the server by helping the community. We plan to do GDKP and just general normal & heroic runs for our alts and the community. Hope to see you guys around hit my up in game if you have any questions about sells. Zodd.Zoddwarr5 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Trading 10k Gold Alliance for 10k Horde Can anybody Do a trade with me. I give your alliance character 10k you give me 10k on Horde?Nåthån0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage1 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 <No Big Deal> 13/13 N, 12/13H Recruitment No Big Deal is a semi-hardcore progression centered raiding guild. We raid Tues-Thur from 5:00pm-8:00pm server(PST). While we are a progression centered guild we also like to have a light atmosphere in our raids and keep it lively. We are currently looking for ranged and melee dps for our core raid team! Whisper me in game or reply to this post for more info! We also have our recruitment needs posted on wow progress. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 5-8PM PST Good luck and hope to hear from you soonVallkyries7 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 LF 680+ DPS for Progression Raiding <Eternal Creators> is 6/13 N HFC Alliance Progression guild on Terenas/Hydraxis. We are currently searching for more dps (melee and ranged) who want to be dedicated raiders to join our guild. We raid every Friday and Saturday night at 6pm-11pm CST. We're going to start Norm HFC, so those new to raiding are welcome! We're patient, fun, and mature. We have Mumble and a Guild FB page! We also do legacy dungeons/raids! Contact me via this post or in game: Evee-Terenas or my officers Neithia-Terenas and Praetorrian-Terenas.Evee2 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 LF CHALLENGE MODE CARRIES WILL PAY! Just need a carry for the Challenge mode weapons!! PLEASE HELP!Ragequitter0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 <Praying Mantits> 6/13H Need DPS/Heals <Praying Mantits> is a casual Alliance raiding group stationed on Aerie Peak. We are very close knit and are looking to fill the roster with new faces. We need friendly, upbeat, and talented players with a sense of humor. We may be casual but we get the job done. There are plenty of drinking games and giggles to be had with this raid team. If you like to have fun and you like to get loot, think about joining. Don't underestimate the power of the mantits! Our core raiders formed early MoP expansion and completed all raids while current. WoD progression: 12/13 N Hellfire Citadel 6/13 H Hellfire Citadel Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time Friday 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time We use Teamspeak and it is required. What we're looking for: Frost/Unholy Death Knight with Blood OS Resto Druid with any DPS OS Holy Paladin with Ret OS Shadow Priest Fury/Arms Warrior Mage Must be dedicated. Must be awesome. Even if you do not see your class on the list, please speak to us anyway! Any exceptional player is welcome to the ranks. Cross realm players ARE welcome. You do not need to realm transfer to raid with us, though we would like you to be in the guild to have access to repairs and provided supplies. Contact Shadowstorm#13428 for discussion and more information. Thanks for reading! Side note: I cannot stress the "casual" enough. If you are afraid of wiping on trash, racist jokes, big butt music being played on Teamspeak, and constant DPS jabs during boss fights, this group is not for you. There is an art to being able to raid and talk trash at the same time...Lawlly0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 LF raiding guild for legion HI! im looking for a raiding guild for legion. Unholy with off spec blood. just lemme know if ur in need of a dk. :)Odinshire0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 Important How many people are on here i need al ot of people in a server so i can auction stuff if you could tell me if this is good or tell me another it would be great thanks.Eseer1 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 <Divine Excuse> 13/13N, 7/13H Recruitment Raiding guild, looking for more members to add to our group for Heroic and hopefully to eventually progress through Mythic. We approach raiding with the goal of consistent progression and improvement. We raid limited hours but we’re still able to find success, earning “Ahead of the Curve” achievements for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry. Currently 13/13N and 7/13H HFC. We’re interested in growing our raid group. We have a particular interest in adding ranged DPS and healers to our group, but we would be glad to talk to and look for a place for interested players of any role. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00pm - 12:30am EST (6:00pm – 9:30 PST) Contact info: Website: http://divine-excuse.com/index.php/recruitment/ Whisper/Add: Baifong (Aerie Peak)Baifong0 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 LF Guild on Weekdays. Yo, I just transferred to Aerie Peak last night and I've been looking for a guild to join progressing in normal / heroic HFC. I'm available on Monday, Thursday and Friday, preferably late at night, since I tend to sleep in fairly late on my days off. Majordormu#1765 Cheers, Avvful.Avvful1 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Darkness Within Late Night Mythic LFM Darkness Within was founded on US - Kirin Tor 2008 and has since moved to US - Aerie Peak as of May 2014. We are a progression oriented guild, but still aspire to have a focused and nonchalant raid environment. We are actively seeking members who are looking for a long-term home. What you can expect from us: -An enjoyable atmosphere that turns professional during boss pulls. -9 hr/week raid schedule -Consistent progression -Free guild repairs and discounted raid supplies What we expect from you: -90%+ attendance. -Come to raid prepared (this means not only consumables, but also fight knowledge) -Class knowledge (taking initiative to study your specs) -A willingness to take criticism and make changes based on it Raid Schedule: Weekday Raid:(13/13H) Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Weekend Raid:(11/13H) Saturday - Monday: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST Contacts: Website: d-w.guildlaunch.com *Apply Here* Sym (Weekday Raid-Leader) - Apple#11650 Quarky (Weekend Raid-Leader) - Quarky#1867 Noharmnofowl (Recruitment) - Katoclysm#1550 Anui (Recruitment) - Luna#1256 Feel free to contact us at any time! :DNoharmnofowl1 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 (A) 695 Ret/Prot Pally Looking for guild Hi all. I am a 695 Ret/692 Prot Paladin looking to get back into raiding. I got AotC in HM and was working on BRF progression before landing a new job. I was forced to step down as officer in my guild until I figured out how I could handle raiding and the new job. I have everything down now so would like to start raiding again and continue into Legion. Looking for 8-12ish (EST) or so raiding times, any day of the week works. Only experience in HFC is LFR but I'm a quick learner and have been playing on multiple accounts since Vanilla. Also have a 688 MM Hunter available for transfer and a 667 Affliction Warlock on the server already. Will be transferring to Alliance. Please respond here or in game if any of this interests you. #Lika1395Havel1 Sep 8, 2015