Aerie Peak

Mar 27, 2015 LFG Dungeon Power Leveling Aerie Peak I'm looking for people who can help me power level or also want to power level.Allmyra0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 653 BM Hunter LF casual raid team/guild Looking to raid normal/heroic to boost gear with friendly players, preferably late-night weeknights.Kraekalas0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 LF Recruit a Friend Hello I'm looking to recruit a friend, I prefer high population PVP realms like Darkspear and Tichondrius. You can choose the faction. Please contact me by email: drfalcoew@gmail.com my battle tag is: fallenpriest#1159Ninjutsu0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 The Gentlemen [A]: Looking for More The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) has returned to the World of Warcraft and we are opening our doors for recruitment for the first time since Cataclysm. We have been a staple on Aerie Peak since 2008, although the majority of our raid core has been together since 2004. After taking a break during the majority of Mists, we have returned and are ready to smash faces. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We are currently 6/7 Heroic Highmaul; 8/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic BRF. We raid Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We are gearing up to tackle the rest of Heroic Blackrock as well as Mythic once we have the numbers. We are recruiting any and all exceptional players, but our highest priorities at the moment are: -Tanks- HIGH - Any Class -Heals- HIGH- Tank Heals -DPS- HIGH - Elemental, Warlock If interested, please contact Toggles (Nein#1144), Feyrus (Arcturus#1782), Exeter, Sylveni, or Gallias. You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, TøgglesTøggles5 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 <Aphelion>West Coast late evening need dps <Aphelion> 6/7 (H) 4/10 (N) recruiting DPS for Heroic Highmaul and BRF progression. Looking specifically for boomkin /w heal OS, DK /w tank OS, mage & rogue. If you're looking for serious fun in a laidback environment, we could be the place for you! Raid times are Mon/Wed(9)/Fri. 8:30-11pm ST Contact: Jeht#1320 or Arianord#1613Jêht1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 Brotherhood of Fire (CTR) - LF Shaman DPS Raid times - Tues - Wed 7-9:30 CST (5-7:30 Server) Please contact Woolfgar or Cuchullin in game. 4/7 Heroic HM - 3/10 Normal Black Rock FoundryEchom2 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 Afternoon raiding guild! Eulogy is a Horde DAYTIME guild on Illidan Us PvP Server. 8/10 heroic BRF Quick Information Server: Illidan(US) Raid days: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday Raid times: U.S. Eastern - 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM U.S. Central - 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM U.S. Mountain - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM U.S. Pacific - 11.30 AM - 2:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM Attendance Requirement: 80% minimum Website: http://eulogy-illidan.enjin.com About us We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds, although many are active duty US military posted overseas. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US. Attendance Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time. Expectations Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =). Application Process In order to apply, register and fill out the application post found on our website. If your class isn't currently listed, but you are an EU/US off-time player and feel you are really good at your role, feel free to apply as well. For more info: Lcbagna#1170 or me at Multan#1666Multan0 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 LFG Powerlevel 90-100 I am thinking of getting a group together to try and push 100 by tomorrow. Group quests/dungeons. I wanted to start by 12pm est 3/21. Just an idea and seeing if this gets responses. I am located on BB. Horde or Ally depends on who replies. I have 90s on both.Shadytko0 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 [H] <Authentic> 2/7M 9/10H 2DAY <Authentic> - Horde - Mal'Ganis - 2 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: mythic (2/7) heroic (9/10) http://www.authenticguild.com/ Authentic is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! Raid Schedule: Thursday - 7:30 PM CST - 10:30 PM CST Monday - 7:30 PM CST - 10:30 PM CST Holidays will be rescheduled. Current Recruitment Needs: Healing: • Resto Druid • Holy/Disc Priest Dps: • Shadow Priest • Warlock • Mage • Unholy Death knight • Balance Druid Tank: • Blood Death Knight • Brewmaster Monk All classes and Players will be considered. Server Information: Mal'Ganis (PVP) Stormstrike Battlegroup Chicago Datacenter Central Realm Time History: Mogu'Shan Vaults - Normal [6/6] Heroic [6/6] Heart of Fear - Normal [6/6] Heroic [4/6] Terrace of Endless Spring - Normal [4/4] Heroic [4/4] Throne of Thunder - Normal [12/12] Heroic [6/13] Siege of Orgrimmar - Heroic [14/14] Mythic [14/14] In-game contacts: Madshøt (Madshot#1197) Vear (Vear#1719) Digitybomb (Dylan#1930) Sular (Ephoria#1148)*Recruiter*Sular0 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 650ilvl Mage LF sat morn raid guild I can only reliably raid Sat and Sun mornings. I miss raiding and would really like to progress through content! Looking for a guild I can raid that time with. Currently in a guild that raids when I am not on. Running out of options with LFR and pugs. Please comment, or psst in game. Past hardcore raid xp in WotLK and come studied and prepared, willing and able to learn and improve.Argerth1 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 LF members for a daily BRF mythic trash grp Looking for 1 tank 1 heal and 2 cc dps ilvl 670+ to run BRF mythic trash as a 5man from 8 - 11 am EST Wednesday - Friday. It'll be list format that will carry so that everyone will get multiple drops every week. You must show up consistently as to not waste time. Either post here or message me in-game if interested.Edmond1 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 Swift Spectral Gift - or Something Like That Hello everyone! This is the first time I create a topic and first of all, I'm really sorry about my poor english writing; aaand this is not my main character --- I'm creating topics like this in other realm forums, so maybe I'll have more chances to find someone who can help me. Well, let's talk about the reason I create this topic: In a couple of months, more precisely July 28th, me and my husband will be celebrating our second anniversary and I really want to give him a nice in-game present: A spectral tiger. So, since I started thinking about it I've created characters in several realms (mostly the high population ones) and been searching into AH, watching the prices of this special but not so rare mount, and considering a guild realm transfer, because my main character's realm price is kinda really high (that gold cap thing). The lower price of the rare version I've found was 199.999g (guess it was on Bleeding Hollow) and for the epic version, it was 290.000g on Wyrmrest Accord (Tuesday is was 310.000g and Wednesday it was 290.000g, guess the name of the vendor was Kamegwynah or something like that). The thing is when I see the mount in sort of low price like that, if I want to buy it, I'll have to wait for the transfer time and I'm really afraid of being late at that. Some (most) of the vendors are level 1 characters that probably uses the Armory app to put things in the AH (it's so damn easy, dear lord!) and I don't have time to add these guys and wait for the possibility of they to log in-game so I can have a chance to say something like "hey, get that thing out of AH so I can buy it, nice person!". I just like to ask all of you to help me --- if you know someone who sells these beauties at prices like I've mentioned previously, please let me know, or let them know about me, or whatever you can do to help me. I'm not in a rush but when I transfer, apparently I have to wait 30 days to do this again (transfer back with the mount, so I can put it in a nice blue wrapping paper). Thanks everyone! Sorry about my english. >: Farewell.Myrmar0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 [A] <The Moon Bear> Expanding our Raid Team <The Moon Bear> is recruiting dedicated raiders! We are looking to beef up our raid team and need all roles except melee dps. Raid times are Fri,Sat, and Sun 6pm Server Time. DPS and heal classes must be able to hit 15k+ dps/hps. Applications are at themoonbear.guildlaunch.comVaarr0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 [A] War Front <CTR> Raid LF DPS & Healers <War Front> a Convert To Raid (CTR) raid team is recruiting select classes / specs to fill out our Heroic raid team and to build a cohesive unit for Mythic progression. <War Front> was founded under the CTR umbrella on Aerie Peak shortly before Highmaul opened. We have been building and trimming our raid roster since then. We completed 7/7 Normal HM and 6/7 Heroic HM. When Blackrock Foundry opened we quickly completed 8/10 Normal and moved into Heroic downing 4/10 in our first week. We have a very solid raid team currently but wish to add more team members to bring our numbers up to and exceeding 20 members to enter Mythic. Players looking to apply should have an item level of at least 660. (If you are close still apply!) We use the Voice Chat program Mumble and require you have a working microphone and way to listen. You should be able to log on at least 15 minutes prior to each raid and have all flasks / potions / runes/ food you need. Loot is distributed by a Loot Council that represents all major roles (Tanking, DPS, Healing). Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST Thursday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST We are looking for the following: Shaman (Resto / Elem top priority, will consider Enhancement applicants) Priest (Holy) Hunter* Warlock* Mage* *Hunter, Warlock and Mage we will accept applicants of any spec as long as you can produce reliable DPS results. We will also give special consideration to the following classes with the noted specialization combinations; Druid (Balance / Guardian) Monk (Mistweaver / Brewmaster) Paladin (Holy / Protection) You can check out our recruitment page on the CTR forums at; http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4696 We are a fun light hearted raid team who gets down to business. If you like bear puns, life grip shenanigans, describing what we think each other looks like irl based on voice, massive repair bills, talk of MTG, excuses of "I lagged out", Mom jokes, listening to my GF talk to me while I pretend to listen as I play (I use open mic), then this is the place for you! Our raid team is 21+. We are between 21 and 40 in age, with significant others, wives, kids, professional careers or college students. If you wish to apply you can contact me via my battletag at M00SE#1797 or post on our thread in the CTR forums.Brichaus1 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 (A) WTS TCG mount of your choosing Hey, Transferring back over to Aerie Peak in about a month and i have ~300k I need to bring over. Was looking to buy a TCG mount and take it with me to sell over here so if you're in the market for one let me know. Ner'zhul -> Aerie PeakSolar1 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 [A]<Blasphemous Latin Term>1/7M LFM 4 Mythic TL;DR: We are 7/7N, 7/7H, and 1/7M. We're looking for additional raiders here on Aerie-Peak to join us in BLT for our Mythic Progression. We raid Tuesday,Thursday, Sunday. Setup at 9:15PM Eastern Time and finish around 11:30 to 12PM. We are open to all roles and classes. Being a "good fit" is important to us but with this being a progression team we also value player skill and ability. Obviously to get through our Normal and Heroic clears we've got some competent players in every role, but we're also eager to start pushing into Mythic and so have some flexibility to fit the right players into our rotation. If interested please reach out to myself--Telstoo (FreakMasty#1933)--or Arlonath (Cephster#1588) through battle.net or in game! If you wish to check us out ahead of time, we are also hosting a clear of Normal Highmaul open to all on Monday nights @9:15PM Eastern outside of our typical weekly raid schedule. Feel free to read more about us below! We are a social raiding guild that likes progression, but raids at our own pace. Our goal is to complete content while it is still relevant. We are looking to fill out our raiding teams in Warcraft. For membership purposes, we consider social/cultural fit into Blasphemous to be the sole criteria. Since hardcore/competitive PvE progression isn't a concern of ours, we'd rather be patient and bring in members that will enjoy their time with us (and vice versa). We will accept players of all skill level and experience with the expectation that members are interested in improving and contributing to the team. Our goals in Warlords of Draenor are to have fun killing bosses with minimal ceremony or drama with people in which we can enjoy our limited time together in game. We spend a lot of time in our mumble server which can (basically) support infinity users. Beer and cocktails are encouraged... maybe even required sometimes. ;) Our guild is predominantly comprised of working adults without the luxury of structuring our lives around our games, so we do our best to structure our games around our lives. That said, we have scheduled raid nights of Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday beginning at 9:15 Eastern time (6:15 server). Typically we raid for 2-3 hours and try to be finished by midnight (12PM Eastern/9PM Server Time). A handful of our members will also be found regularly outside of those events taking on other aspects of the game such as leveling and gearing alts, PvP, or transmog farming.Telstoo13 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 674 Unholy DK and 665 Hunter *~-found a guild-~* nothing to see hereFruitybooty1 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 [A-Stormrage] Guild Open Recruiting LF DPS <Graphic> Alliance Guild on Stormrage is recruiting for weekend raiding CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US, BEFORE YOU TRANSFER RAID TIMES: Progression: Sat 9:00pm - 11:00pm / Sun 8:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (Eastern Time). Although, individually we all have done N HM, H HM, and a bit of BRF, as a guild we are currently 6/7 N HM, 6/7 H HM, 5/10 N BRF with our eyes on H BRF. ABOUT US: A close knit team who is focused on progression raiding for those on a limited schedule. We know real life obligations will take priority from time to time. Most of our raiders are parents and hold jobs with various demands and it's understood that these things take priority and won't be held against you. We are a laid back guild (Not Hard Core at all) that likes to joke around during trash pulls however, Boss Time = Focus Time. WHAT WE WANT IS: - Near perfect attendance (life happens! If you have to miss, please let us know in advance). - Mature, Team Player with positive attitudes - Ability to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism. REQUIREMENTS: Must have mumble (don't have to talk but need to be able to hear us on mumble) Need to have knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism Be on time and ready for raid events Adults only, 21+ please (for core raiding team) but all can apply. IN SEARCH OF: We are in search of a couple of dedicated DPS raiders to fill our main raid group. The spots are open, make them yours. loooking for: MAGE WARLOCK SHADOW PRIEST DRUID - BOOMKINS DEATH KNIGHTS and RET PALLYS Also, accepting alts, bring em (must be at least 650+ to raid though) CONTACT US: To Apply, please send in-game messages to: Flintnor, Chalysta, Wilowe, Khazore, Freekness, Penecilla. Email - WowguildGraphic at gmail.com for more info BTag - extrapilate#1151 Or message me ingame emailFreekness0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 <When In Doubt> Ninja Loot! Today, two members of a guild : (raid leader) & (master looter) ninja looted two pieces from a Gruul pug group. When the boss went down, ninja looted [Meaty Dragonspine Trophy] with a socket. Then he took the spellcaster staff (for who knows why, maybe to be extra trolly) and without saying a word leaves the raid. His friend and guildmate then pretends like he's not in on it by saying "wow" then also immediately drops group. There is one piece of loot left on the boss that no one could distribute or loot. The end. Be careful out there kids, apparently World of Warcraft is now EvE Online! ------------------- Edited by ModerationAlundriah1 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <Working as Intended> 1/7M • 9/10H LF DPS/MW <Working as Intended> Convert to Raid - Moonfang US - Aerie Peak A member of the Convert to Raid megaguild, <Working as Intended> had its origins at the beginning of the Siege of Ogrimmar with great progress until an unfortunate implosion when the raid leader left in the middle of Garrosh progression. 5 remaining members decided to reform as an alt team and went from Immerseus to Heroic Garrosh in 4 months finishing in the US top 600 rankings for 10m Heroic content. Warlords of Draenor is here - and it’s time to build up and push it once more! With goals of finishing the expansion in the US 300-500 range, we need mythically minded players who are here to work hard, know their class, know how to stay out of the bad, have some fun along the way on a limited schedule and KILL BOSSES! :D Raiding Schedule / Server Info 5:30 - 8:30 (PST) Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday (9 hours per week) Server: Aerie Peak - US (Medium Pop) Server Location: Chicago (apparently!) Server Time: Pacific We are currently recruiting skilled raiders of all flavors! Really. Classes below are in special need but do not let that stop you from applying! Our progress shall remain in Heroics until we have a team large/strong enough to properly do Mythics. Now is the perfect time to get in for trials and get tested and become of part of something great! :) DPS Enhancement Shaman DPS Warrior (Lower Priority) Boomkin Range DPS of all flavors!!! [bHealers[/b] Mistweaver Monk Ele Shaman Recruitment Extra Wall of Text We are always on the lookout for exceptional players who enjoy min-maxing their characters and are always striving to perform better each and every raid. However, we are also looking for players that are going to be a good personality fit within our group. Given that our team is focused on both mythic progression and fun, we need to have players that genuinely enjoy raiding with their team through all of the wipes and all of the victories. This is still very much a game for all of us and we enjoy the camaraderie of raiding just as much as the satisfaction of killing bosses. We are looking to recruit players that are highly knowledgeable of their class, the game in general, and have a drive to use all possible resources to perform at the Mythic level. We are jovial and fun outside of raid time, during trash and on breaks - but when it is time to pull that boss we have business to take care of and don't like wasting time! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply and join us in awesome boss killing times! (And wipes, of course.) We use a Loot Council for our raids and keep things drama free. None of us are here for the loot as a goal - loot is a byproduct of teamwork and strength, after all! If this has piqued your interest and think it might be a good fit for you, please contact Mazer (Mazer#1804) or myself (Ayr#1697) or just go ahead and apply by going to http://www.wairaid.com/ Extra Information about the Team can be found also on our Convert to Raid Thread too: http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4379&p=38351Ayr10 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 -=CMR=- LFM for Weekend Mythic Raiding Clever Meme Reference is back for WoD and looking for more to fill out our roster for mythic raiding. We are a weekend raiding guild that has prided ourselves on clearing end game content with a lite raiding schedule. If you have the motivation and the desire to experience end game content hit us up as we are always looking to meet and raid with new people. Raid Times: Sat: 6-10pm PST Sun: 6-9pm PST Current Needs: We are looking for players that have finished the level grind and are looking to gear via heroic dungeons/challenge modes. Our goal is to have every raider on our roster BIS/Near BIS for the upcoming tier before it launches. All classes and roles are being considered atm. Contact Monkymcfunky, Kittyplz, Hlpz, or Foxychi if interested.Monkymcfunky48 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 Dungeons/Raids/BGs Just looking for anyone on this server to play some instances with. Horde seems pretty dead on this server so if anyone wants to run randoms let me know! I've got several alts and I've been doing some solos on past content as well. Just PST me or add me to your friends. I'm currently leveling my druid, Cownchicken. Thanks!Darkhaunt0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) LF Heal/RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin, Mistweaver Monk Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 639 Fire Mage LF guild Left old guild due to inactive players... I am looking for an experienced guild with a fair amount of players. I am on every night , I want some people to do raids & dungeons with! I am always willing to help out with portals and such ^_^. Let me know if your guild needs someone like me ~!Lydariah1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 674 Ele Shaman 7/10H 9/10NLF Late Night Guild Hi. I am looking for a mature, organized guild that raids at 9pm PST or later, 2 to 3 times a week. Will transfer and change faction. Please contact me at Halstrom#1999 or leave a reply here. Thanks.Urzôth0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <War Front> (A) H/M Raid Team LF DPS Hi folks! We're <War Front>, a H/M raid team new to WoD and currently building numbers for Mythic raiding. We are a team within the Convert to Raid guild on Alliance side, Aerie Peak(US). Our aim is to bring twenty great people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding, while still actually killing bosses! We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 10:30 EST. We stick firmly to these raid times, with invites going out fifteen minutes prior to first pull and promptly ending at 10:30. What are we offering? A great raid environment. Mumble is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression. No guarantees about Cutting Edge, but you'll do plenty of high-end raiding with us - we've only had a few raids without PUGs and in that time have managed to go 7/7N and 2/7H. Consistency. We're serious about our team. We treat all raiders, new and old as valuable members of our raiding family. A bunch of new friends. We encourage friendly banter during raids, between pulls. The atmosphere is light and makes for a great time during raids. We've all had teams that we look back on and cringe; come join one you'll love!What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Mumble, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes - generally be a solid part of that "great raid environment" I mentioned earlier! Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. This isn't a "learn to raid" team, sorry. Commitment. You need to show up, that's hopefully obvious. We only raid two days a week, so missing a day every two weeks puts you at 75%, and we can't progress with that. Make sure you can meet the raid times nearly without fail. To keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside of raids researching your class and keeping up with changes to it. You should know how to best optimize your gear through secondary stats, enchants, etc. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :-) This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behaviour" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc!Right now, we're recruiting a variety of classes. We need some quality, reliable DPS. Specifically, we are in search of Warlocks, Mages, Balance Druids, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman and perhaps a Rogue and DPS Warrior. Plus, Convert to Raid is ALWAYS in search of social players! Reply here, contact me in-game: Vendetta#1163 or find our Team post on the Convert to Raid forums and apply there! We look forward to hearing from you!Thorenzia12 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 672 Hunter LF raiding guild Hey everyone! I am a 672 Huntress LF an active guild. I'm currently 7/7 H hm and 3/10 H brf. I have a couple alts that I am working on getting geared as well. I'm a patient and friendly person and catch on very quickly. LF guild with evening and weekend raid times for BRF progression.Eallenia3 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 <Darkness Within> 1/7M HM, 7/10HC BRF LFM <Darkness Within> is recruiting experienced and committed players for our 20-man Mythic progression in both our Weekend and Late-Night raiding groups. Our focus is building a quality team to experience the range of content available. While we treasure our raiders, we also take pride in our community and we desire a welcoming and fun environment for both old and new members. <Darkness Within> is an 18+ guild with a mature environment full of gracious and dedicated members who enjoy having fun, but are serious when it comes to raid progression. Even though we are located on a PvE server many of our members are passionate about PvPing as well. If you think <Darkness Within> is the perfect place for you then you may leave an application at our guild website: http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/. Please make sure to fill out your application seriously and thoroughly if you wish for it to be considered. Current Progression We are currently 1/7 Mythic Highmaul, 7/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. Our wowprogress page (shows current progress) – http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Darkness+Within Raid Times (Pacific Time) Late Night Team: Tuesday- 9:20PM – 1 AM Wednesday- 9:20PM – 1 AM Thursday- 9:20PM – 1 AM Weekend Team: Saturday- 5PM – 8PM Sunday- 5PM – 8PM Monday- 5PM – 8PM Our Loot System We use a loot council system composed of elected members during our Mythic raids. While in Heroic and Normal raids we use a modified Need before Greed/ Master Looter method. Contact us You may also contact the following through Battle.net: Thornstar- Recruitment (Deillise#1246) Durly- Recruitment Coordinator (Durlock#2850) Greamatter- Late Night Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Alexiya- Officer (Lizzy#1553) Setlo- GM (Setlo#1250)Durly8 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 640 resto shaman I am a 640 resto/ ele shaman looking for a casual raid guild preferably on central time zone.. I would be able to run maybe two nights a week not 100% sure due to my work schedule. 6/7 hm and 2/7 h-hmUpso2 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [A] 9/10H - US-Korgath High Caliber has reformed on US-Korgath. We currently sit 9/10H and need a couple more dedicated individuals for Mythic BRF. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 Central time. Add Marrekk#1410 in game to discuss. Bringing trials tonight for Farm bosses. PST!Xyerin0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 B > Sealed tome of the lost legion Title, I'm looking to buy it for around 11k but will bargain a little bit.Naleiana1 Mar 3, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 RaF looking for a new play that i can recruit so i can have someone to level withMayik0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Balance Druid lf raid team Hello, I am looking for raid team main goal is to finish heroic end boss before the next patch and maybe try the hard version. I would like to raid mid day on Tuesday, Thursday or late Monday, Tuesday, Sunday.Elspèth3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 PvP Guild I am looking to join a PvP guild on a trial basis. Interests include RBGs and WPvP of any kind. Prefer Mumble for communication. Whisper me in game or leave contact information here.Kellissandra0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Ret Pally LF Raiding I have experience dating back to Vanilla. I am just coming back to WoW from a brief break. I am looking to raid 2-3 nights a week. I would prefer to run RET but am willing to reclass. I have experience raiding as heals and tank with this toon. Any interest or availability please hit me up in game. Thanks, PetePurduepete0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 WTB Spectral Tiger Mount BoughtBallinelf0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <Last Attempt> 7/7H recruiting for BRF! Specific needs: 1 Tank. 1 Healer, prefer Resto Druid. Any and all good DPS. Raid Times: Sun, Mon, Tues 7-10 PM CST (5 PM - 8 PM Server Time) <Last Attempt> needs a few good raiders to fill out our ranks for BRF. We are currently 7/7H HM, but are just a few people short of the 20 we need for Mythic progression. That's where you come in! We are open to exceptional players of any class/spec but specifically need 1 tank and 1 healer. We are pretty close knit and have a lot of fun raiding together but we know how to separate fun farm time and serious progression time. Join us! Whisper Ozil or Fiitz in game to learn more!Ozil6 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <A> Gear Grind- 2/7 Mythic HM, 8/10 H BRF <Gear Grind> Aerie Peak currently 2/7 Mythic HM and 8/10H BRF. About us You don't really read this anyway so please skip to raid times and what we are recruiting. :) Raid Times Saturday 5:00pm PST to 8:00pm PST Sunday 5:00pm PST to 8:00pm PST We are currently recruiting DPS Mage- High Rogue-High Windwalker - High Any exceptional DPS may get in contact with us. Heals Not looking for a specific class, just exceptional talent. All classes open. You can contact me in game battletag comedy#1493 or message taric @ wonton#1401Drlexus2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 <Virtute Et Armis> 6/7N 2/7H 2/10 LF Healers We have recently restructured our raiding composition into two teams and are looking for more progression-minded players that can commit to some weekday raiding. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs at 6-9pm PST and do a relaxed alt run on Sundays at noon PST. Mainly looking for dedicated healers(Pally would be great), but any and all dedicated raiders would be welcome! Can contact me in game or through battletag. Runtime83#1706 Can also contact one of our officers: gillrussia#1959 You can also visit our guild website at www.byvirtueandbyarms.guildportal.comMuze0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 656 Arcane/Frost Mage LF Guild Greetings, I am moving to your server from a low pop. I'm seeking a guild for raid progression. I have a friend tagging a long with a 655 Resto Shammy, and a 630 MM Hunter. We don't like to bounce around, but are looking for a new solid home. 7/7 Normal HM experience and 5/7 Heroic. I can raid any night of the week.Grimmsheeper5 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Ilvl 634 Frost Mage looking for raiding guild As the title says I am looking for a fun raiding guild that gets things done. I have been playing the game for 8 years now and have varied raiding experience since wrath. I am very thorough with reading up on bosses and being raid ready.Nexendria1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 4 Raiders LF a Raiding Group/Guild Just looking for a well established guild/group that will take all 4 of us in their group. Most of us started in vanilla. Been raiders and some pvp since then. We'd like to think of ourselves as competent players, always punctual, and prepared. Schedule: Weekdays, preferred Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 4 pm - 10 pm server (PST), are open schedule. Weekends, are iffy for us, but could mostly make it after 9 p.m server - 1 am. Roles: 1 Prot pally 1 Combat Rogue 1 Demo/Destro Lock 1 Resto druid ** The 2 dps are flexible on changing to different spec to help the group** *** The tank, mainly just tanks -- has a disc healer willing to be played, but very under geared. **** All are above 670 ilvl (7/7 H:HM) For more info, just ask. Thanks.Tommelise3 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 666 AoTC rogue LF weeknight raiding guild Like title says, AoTC heroic Highmaul 7/7 rogue, 7/10 BRF norm exp 666 Ilevel. Looking for a weeknight raiding guild. I"m available from 6pm EST (GMT-5) until 10;30pm EST (GMT -5) mondays through thursdays. (Friday-Sun wow does not exist.) Rogue is my main toon, and it's what I do best. Every spec. Every gimmick, every trick. Hope to find a group that i can gel with, progress with, and who aren't @#$%^&bags. Willing to relocate/faction change. Battle tag Drakken#1912Ðrakken1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 LF a new guild I've been playing for a few years, and never really cared about raiding, mostly because I never had a character at max level towards the beginning of the expansion. But this time I want to raid casually. Only problem is I want to raid with guild mates, but mine are always offline. Is anyone out there looking for a casual raider who wants to join a friendly, social guild?Shariin2 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 [A] Metal Wielding Maniacs 7/7H 1/7M 6/10H Server: Aerie Peak Faction: Alliance About Us: Metal Wielding Maniacs was found on the idea of combining a fun social guild with steady progression. We're looking for more like-minded players that can add to our depth. We do welcome low item level and new players who are looking to improve. Most of our raiders will help during alt/weekend runs and also with conquest points to boost item levels. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 -11:00pm Eastern or 5:00-8:00pm Server What we expect: Players passionate about their class who are willing to take the time to theorycraft and study logs. Who are looking to push personal boundaries to become a better player and most importantly enjoy the process. Appropriate attitude in raid and in guild as well as coming fully prepared to raid with full knowledge of boss encounters. Progression: 7/7H 1/7M HM 7/10H BRF Recruitment: Warlock Hunter MW or WW Monk Fury/arms warrior Resto/balance Druid Any exceptional player *All classes are welcome to try out and join the guild for weekend/alt teams Contacts Feel free to message truetry#1263 or bidi#1377 with any questions.Lovelyskills1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 668 Prot Pally Looking for Heroic / Mythic Raid team Available times: (4PM - 9PM) Monday - FridayXernion3 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 LF Blacksmith "Warboots of Mighty Lords" Pattern is a zone drop from Firelands. My mats or yours.Rasamel0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Looking for an adventuring buddy Helloo looking for a partner in crime to explore adventure and make gold!Vikah0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 10/10H - 677 Disc or Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all! I am looking for a US based guild. That raids in the morning or on the weekends early. I have to raid before in the AM because of my real life responsibilities. I have be logged off by 9:30AMEST (6:30PST), and I do not want to start before 5:30AM EST (2:30AM PST) I am willing to raid between 1-3 days a week. I rock Holy or Disc and do each well. Leau#1945 for a conversation. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/58068 Heroic with some Mythic content is fine. I just do not want a lot of drama and being forced to pug.Leau0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild My last raid with guild was early January, left off downing Mythic Twins, spent 1 night on mythic brackenspore. Had a rare real life situation that caused me to stop raiding. I am looking to get back into the raiding scene and would prefer a guild that is at least 2/7 Mythic, and has decent heroic progression in H BRF. I have been pugging some normal and heroics this week to get the hang of the fights, I am looking for a permanent core spot to stay for the long run. I am available 7:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m CST, all days of the week. Prefer a guild that does 3 nights a week. Will still consider a 2 night a week raiding guild or even a 4 night a week. Quorthon#1323Quorthun0 Feb 22, 2015