Aerie Peak

May 26, 2015 <Mail Enhancement> recruiting heals/dps <Mail Enhancement> a long standing guild on Aerie Peak (Alliance), is looking for heals and dps (particularly ranged) for our raid team. Currently we are at 8/10 H BRF and looking to push further. Raid times are 5-8 ST Tuesday and Thursdays. Please check out our website at mailenhancement.enjin.com. If you feel it is a good fit, fill out the short app there and we will get back to ya soon! If have any questions, please feel free to contact Sabri or Drakefire.Sabri1 May 26, 2015
May 25, 2015 Merging for Mythic risingup.enjin.com <Rise> is looking for a solid core group of 5-8 raiders who are looking to merge with another group for Mythic raiding. Your group must be Alliance, have 10/10 H BRF, be Proudmoore server-ready, have PVE gear of ilevel 685+ with max-enchants, and be able to use Mumble (not Vent). Remain very raid aware, skilled, and know your own class. We expect raid chat to remain clean and business-like, and expect a level of discipline that allows everyone to accomplish their role. Recruiting for Mythic, we need tanks, few DPS (Lock/WW/Enhance) and some non-priest healers (MW, Shaman, Druid). <Rise>is a Proudmoore Alliance Guild that formed from a long-time base of friends raiding and doing Rated Battlegrounds together since BC. The current Raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sat 6pm-9pm PST for BRF Raiding, 10/10H. Alt runs on Sunday at 6pm. We also run PVP Rated Battlegrounds Monday and Wednesday evenings, and higher level BGs after 9pm MST. Must have Ventrilo installed, and be willing to listen without drama or attitude. Additionally, we have a number of active Arena players, with 2s and 3s running Sat and Sun mornings 8am PST. Guild web site and applications are at www.risingup.enjin.com, you must be registered with enjin.com to use the site. (Applications are Required) <Rise> is a mature (21+) guild. We are LGBT friendly and have a strong commitment to respectful and considerate behavior.Bowjitzu0 May 25, 2015
May 23, 2015 Darkness Within Guild recuitment spam STAHP Did you know, posting guild recruitment threads on any other forum other than your own realm or guild recruitment forum is against the Code of conduct? It will get your threads deleted. Keep it up and you might get suspended from the forum. P.S. I'm currently going through reporting all your recruitment posts to get them deleted. P.S.S. Almost no one wants to transfer for a guild that's only killed heroic stuff.Kazecap0 May 23, 2015
May 23, 2015 Gold CM Are there any groups on this sever selling gold CMs?Kévo4 May 23, 2015
May 23, 2015 Looking for Party/Raiding guild Hi, im currently looking for a raiding guild from 11 pm server time to 6 am server time on aerie peak. when its night in the usa its bright and early where I am and I can raid in the mornings on weekdays. Sometimes on weekends playing only around those times. Just looking for a fun party/raiding group. Learning and getting stonger as we play together. Anyone have any information on any guilds or links that I could apply at, please posts some links here. Thanks.Deaimonher0 May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015 LF Active BG Guild The title is pretty self explanatory :PAiraded0 May 22, 2015
May 22, 2015 <Forge Gaming> 9/10H Recruiting H Pally Recruiting a holy pally for our core team, currently 9/10 BF HM will be progressing into Hellfire Citadel raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm EST-11pm EST. we raid in between and on weekends for random stuff (i.e. achievement runs etc) We use Teamspeak 3 please have it installed my battletag is Revvan#1778Thedetrin0 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 LFM core raiders-10/10 N BRF & 9/10 H BRF Saints of Exodar (located on Bladefist) is looking for a few more reliable & competent peeps to complete us to help kill off heroic Black Hand then push some mythics. Raids are Friday 9pm CST - midnight CST and Sunday 7pm CST - 10pm CST. More info about us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346237175 If we could be a fit please add CupQuake#1969 or Fancia#1926. Thanks!Scrappygurl0 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 [A]My Other Mount is Tauren 9/10H LF healer MOMiT would like to find a healer to join our raid group. Here is a shamelessly copied quote from our 2011 recruitment thread. TL:DR - We raid Tu,Th, Sun 7:30-10:30 EST and would love to talk to you. Check out www.momit.org for more info or contact me Dmom#1551 with any recruitment questions. ... original thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179709710#1Dmom0 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 Returning I am currently in CTR love the community for social reasons. However over the next year im returning to PVE ive already started im gaining PVE gear. Im looking to get into a raid position. I wanna raid as of right now i cannot commit to raid days. however in near future i will be able to. Im considering offersMatrika0 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 [A] ☆Joker and the Thief☆ 3/7M HM 1/10M BRF ☆Joker and the Thief☆ [A] Bloodhoof/Duskwood (PvE-EST) Raid Days & Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8PM - 12AM EST Current Progression: 3/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 1/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry Current Recruitment Needs: -Any exceptional player will always be considered at the moment (Core group) -Any exceptional player will always be considered at the moment (Alt/Casual group) What we want from you: -Be reliable - Show up to raids on time on a consistent basis. -Understand your class - Knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. -Experience, skill and gear - We are looking for at least 665 or above in terms of item level, and a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect apps to have combat logs to prove this as well. -Attitude - We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must still be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal and we only wish to improve our raid. -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required. What we can offer you: -A friendly, laid back raid environment. -Potions, flasks, enchants, gems and repairs. -A fair loot distribution run by officers in a loot council -An alt/casual raiding group that runs on Monday/Wednesday/Sunday (No required attendance) If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions Barbichette#1392 Please include why you are adding us to avoid confusion. Thank you for your time.Imaoomsoon0 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 Returning WoW vets seek fun times Hi all, My fiancée and I are new to the server, having come back to WoW after a 2 year break, and looking to find a guild that fits us. We’re both in our 30s and mature, but not too mature, and have been playing MMOs for years. About me: I’m quickly closing in on over-the-hill and have been playing WoW since the vanilla days. I raided in BC (up to M’uru pre-nerf), Wrath (was working on Lich King), and some minor raiding in Cata before being called away with life responsibilities towards the end of each expansion. I was pretty hardcore during BC and Wrath as a main tank(paladin) and backup raid leader and worked as the recruitment officer for my guild <Conviction> on Moon Guard. My main during that time was a protection paladin, although I’m trying out hunter now, currently 95. I joke around a lot, with a penchant for bad puns, and prefer voice chat to guild chat. I’ve also played just about every other MMO out there and beta tested most of the ones I’ve played. About her: She’s a whippersnapper. Seriously, I’m totally robbing the cradle guys. She raided with me during the Wrath days as a hunter and, after I left the game for a bit to pursue education, with another group as a healing shaman. She’s very fun-loving and friendly and loves to chat. She’ll blow up your guild chat. Promise. She’s playing a priest this time around and is currently 93. We’re looking for a guild that’s pretty social and will give us a good opportunity to get into raiding when we reach 100. Raiding schedule is an important consideration. I often have to get up before the butt crack of dawn on the east coast, so I wouldn’t be able to raid super late during the week. The ideal group of people for us would be mature, fun-loving, and very much anti-troll (as in the forum, jerkwad variety, not necessarily tusky blue variety). Is there anything out there for us?Galrir2 May 20, 2015
May 18, 2015 [A] Righteous Oblivion is recruiting Hi there we are starting up a new Alliance raiding guild on Aerie Peak called Righteous Oblivion. We are looking to start with BFR normal raid team and progress into heroic content into the Hellfire Citadel. We have solid guild and raid leadership we offer repairs, flasks, potions and food like other raid groups. We use Mumble so raiders are required to have it and have a mic to raid. We are looking to fill many spots and are willing to help new raiders but they have to be willing to put in the work required and learn. Currently we are looking for Tanks (Paladin, Druid, DK or Monk) Heals (Non shaman) Ranged Dps (All classes) Melee (all classes) We are asking for ilvl 640 minimum to enter BFR. We are looking to fill a 20 man core team and 10-15 alt team in the future. We are currently raiding Sat 6pm-9pm Server time and plan to add raid nights after the core group is formed to find out everyone's schedule. We will pug the raid until we have a solid 10-12 core members. To apply message myself in game or apply at http://ro-gaming.enjin.com/recruitmentTextris0 May 18, 2015
May 18, 2015 663 Rogue looking for guild Hello all, I just transferred to this server and looking for a raiding guild. I'm usually on from 9:30pm to 1:00am pst. All my friends from my previous server quit and been soloing since WoD dropped. Currently Assassination/Subtlety but working on a Combat set. Previously raided in Wotlk & Cata.Koopa0 May 18, 2015
May 18, 2015 Convert to Mythic Looking For More Raiders Convert to Mythic - Aerie Peak [A] www.converttomythic.com We are a new Alliance Mythic raid team in the large community guild for the <Convert to Raid> podcast. Our goal is to be a top contender for Mythic progression in the large 8,000+ member community, while doing our best to help the community by streaming, offering advice, etc. You can expect a competitive environment on a 2-night schedule. We're interested in exceptional players who want to push themselves and kill Mythic bosses. Applicants should be serious about performance, understand how to read logs and communicate effectively. We're here to have fun, but to also be efficient about killing Mythic bosses. =================================================================== Schedule Sunday: 6 - 9pm PST Thursday: 6:30 - 9:30pm PST =================================================================== Loot Loot will be dispersed according to what's best for the raid via Loot Council, consisting of Accomp and Dairies. These will be decisions based on performance, attendance and overall benefit for the raid. =================================================================== Requirements - Logs to show bracket performance - Ability to tweak spec/talents per boss - Ability to attend and consistently rank high parses on each fight - Mumble w/ Microphone - ability to communicate effectively - Ability to receive and provide constructive criticism/feedback (We're a team) - Ability to read, analyze and improve your performance via Warcraft Logs - 18 or older =================================================================== This team was created by a group of people who genuinely want to push Mythic content, having a team goal of 5/10M before 6.2. We expect the best of our players every night, with a positive attitude and the parses to back it up. Be able to take criticism and apply it to make you and your teammates better raiders.Dairies3 May 18, 2015
May 14, 2015 <Arctic> is recruiting DPS! Tues/Wed 5-9PST Hi all! Arctic is always accepting applications from talented players. Our last thread was about 100 years old so here we are. Hopefully any information you might need or want about us is below! About Us <Arctic> formed in the beginning of MoP as a casual ten-man raiding guild, but has vastly expanded our roster going into Warlords with a solid core 20-man mythic group. We run a light schedule of only two days per week, but pride ourselves in getting a lot done in a short amount of time. We are a tight-knit group that does varying activities on a day-to-day basis, including an alt run on weekends. I would describe our main raid group as a group that's focused enough to clear content in a short-time frame, but also a group that can keep things light-hearted to help defuse stressful situations. What we're looking for We are currently recruiting the following specs/classes: Unholy DK Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman RogueThese classes are of high priority at the moment, but if you feel you're an exceptional player that isn't one of these roles, feel free to contact us anyways! We would love to hear from you, and we can find a place for you if you seem like you'd be a good fit for the team. Schedule Tuesday: 5:00-9:00PM PST Wednesday: 5:00-9:00PM PST These times, for all intents and purposes, can be considered set in stone. We will not add additional days for raiding progression, and unless we are in the midst of a particularly crazy night in which we are really close to a kill, we really make it a point to not go beyond our scheduled raid times. What we expect from you We're looking for the qualities in a player that most recruiting guilds are: exceptional knowledge of your class, an ability to take constructive criticism and get along with others, and the willingness to consistently be on for raid and on time. As much as we'd love to run a roster of 20 people, that's simply not really a possibility. Things come up, and as long as you keep us in the loop, we are way more than understanding. That being said, for us, consistency is key. Having mumble installed with a working mic is also a requirement. How to contact us You can contact myself on Sephie (or Chessy#1890 on Btag), our GM Story (Profisk#1315) or Fides on Aerie Peak. You can also submit an application on our new website: www.arctic-guild.com If you've got any questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us! We'd love to hear from you!Sephie2 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot1 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 Raid guild recruiting (10/10N 6/10H) <Bon Weir> (10/10N 6/10H) is recruiting. Raid times start Wednesday and Saturday 4PM server. DPS welcome. Contact us for more information. Real ID: Gage#1576Greggage1 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 umadcuzbad / theetwink / Hatebringer Yo dawg I heard you like to lie to people by pretending to me be again. And then you go and call westaugust a liar and scammer? You sir are a hypocrite!! http://i.imgur.com/DTx8FlU.jpg Caiming that the other two swift tigers are yours? Really?Kyledk2 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Couple newish to server looking for a guild Hello people of Aerie Peak! My husband and I have recently returned to WoW and rolled on this server to be near friends. We have been playing on and off since Vanilla, and have run the gamut from casual to hardcore. At this point in our career, I would call us hardcore casuals. :) We are mature individuals, (and I mean age as well as attitude) and we are looking for a guild with a sense of humor and low drama. We can get down to business, and be serious...but we both prefer to joke around and have fun with guildies. We are currently leveling a Protection Paladin (My husband's toon) and I am doing a Discipline Priest.Magdelaine1 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 [A] RDruid 9/10H looking for Raid team Hello, i am looking to join a raid team that raids 1am CST to 4am CST any day of the week. not availible during weekends. i have experience Leading, and great raid awareness and always perform top of my class.Mabalzitch0 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Raid Leader Wanted LF - Motivated Raid Leader - generous benefits package – whisper for more infoLevinthal1 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 679 Blood DK/684 Destro Lock LF raiding guild We're a package deal looking for a progression guild to raid with. Coreyxoxo#1926Ilovejustinx1 May 12, 2015
May 7, 2015 Dear Built Horde Tough 2v5 we win.Belene31 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 [A] Need Holy Pally + More (8/10N, 4/10H) Hi AP, We're currently 8/10(N) 4/10(H) and raid Tue/Wed 5pm-8pm PST/server (8pm-11pm EST) Additionally, we run alt/fun HM-H and BRF on Saturday (~the same time) to help gear people up. We need a holy paladin in our core team and have spots for others (especially melee dps). We're trying to add a few more to get used to 20man to progress through Heroic and into Mythic. PM me on Spankus or Btag ScottySmash#1188 Different server/guild is fine if you can commit to our raid times on Tue/Wed. Cheers, SpankSpankus0 May 7, 2015
May 4, 2015 Looking for PVP Guild I transferred to the Server over a year ago with the intention of raiding. Most of my time now is on SWTOR. I'm looking for a casual guild, that PVPs. I'm going to be getting PVP geared at 100 and am looking to run Rated Battlegrounds with a semi-experienced group of competent players. I will work my SWTOR Schedule around your RBG schedule. I plan on playing Shadow, but will Disc if I have to. Thank you.Jazzÿ0 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [A]<Coalesce> Recruiting Open <Coalesce> is a casual progression based raiding guild. We strive to provide the most easy going raid environment possible while working as a team to progress in endgame content. We've been going strong as a group on Aerie Peak for two years now. Currently we need some progression minded raiders on a limited schedule who enjoy an easy going yet focused atmosphere. We have fun and we kill bosses. We’re currently having fun in Heroic modes. Just looking to get a few more players to even out the numbers a bit. Schedule Tues and Weds 800pm - 1030pm server time (PST). Yes it’s 5 hours. Yes that’s not a lot of time. We do our best to get the most out of it and expect everyone to carry their own weight. Attendance is key. There are other people involved. You need to be able to consistently attend raids. Consistency is fundamental to putting content on farm. This, of course, is excepting emergencies, surprises and important family activities. Basically, you won’t be penalized if the cup holder on your computer sucks in and you spill Baja Blast™ all on your circuit boards... or something like that. Requirements I don’t require much from raiders, but the things I do require are crucial. 1. Mumble. Mic required. 2. Attendance. I know I’ve gone over this but it is the single most important part of raiding. You can’t learn difficult boss strats if you’re not present. 3. Knowledge of your class and the desire to improve at all times. 4. DeadlyBossMods. Duh. Greedy loot hogs and armies of one need not apply. Currently recruiting! Looking for Healers and a melee DPS. [L]Low [M]Medium [H]High ------------------------------ [L] Death Knight [L] Druid [L] Hunter [L] Mage [M] Monk [H] Paladin (Holy) [M] Priest (Shadow) [M] Rogue [M] Shaman [M] Warlock [L] Warrior If this sounds like a good fit for you head on over to our internet screen site and apply. http://coalesce.enjin.com/ Battletag Bonemud#1710Shartattack4 May 4, 2015
May 3, 2015 A-LF guild Hello, I am looking for a casual raiding guild. I came back to WoW after a long break. I have several new lvl 100 toons that I am in the process of gearing up. Looking for a not so serious raiding guild. that raids around 6-10 CST. Looking for people to do dungeons with (playing by yourself is very boring) Otherwise just really looking for people to play with. I would like to get involved in challenge modes once I am geared enough. Please add me in game if interested.Samunos0 May 3, 2015
May 2, 2015 Looking to do Recruit a Friend with someone. Send me message in game about your email and I will send it to you.Bëans1 May 2, 2015
May 1, 2015 LFM Mythic BRF 4/30/2015 Looking for a few extra raiders to round out the roster tonight. Prefer ranged dps. Will start invites at 9:30 server. Post below if interested or add me on realid Katoclysm#1550.Nomeansmaybe0 May 1, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 [A] IÑFAMOUS-STORMRAGE 8pm-11pm heals/dps IÑFAMOUS (#1 PET BATTLE GUILD ON SERVER) get on our level. . .  About Us: We are a guild started by veteran raiders since vanilla and we are currently looking to fill out our raiding roster for heroic and mythic progression.  We have a very active and fun gaming environment. You can always find people looking to play multiple aspects of the game, not only that but we have a GAMIING COMMUNITY set up where we can get together and play other games as well. This guild is a blast and I can guarantee you a good time and its also a great place to make your home.  Our Progress: 7/7n HIGHMAUL 7/7h HIGHMAUL 1/7m HIHHMAUL 9/10H FOUNDRY What we expect from you: 1) GOTTA HAVE AND USE MUMBLE! we are in there everynight. all of us talkin and hanging out. we are looking to make some friends here and build comradery not to mention communication is huge in raiding and im not gonna re-type everythig i just said 2) Raid Awareness- when i comes to the bosses, over all strategy that will be decided on by the officers, but its up to u to have a basic understanding of the fights mechanics.  3) Attendance- we are a unit and when one person misses it affects the entire guild. so make sure these raid times are good for you. We expect you to be able to maintain above 80% raid attendance 4) the ability to understand ur individual class and role. u should know ur own stat weights, BiS, and your classes top spec and should be able to put out as high numbers as possible for ur current gear score The type of people we are looking for would have these qualities: 1) mature, responsible and like to have a good time. Not easily offended  2) have a good raiding attitude. i dont want pointing fingers or whining if we wipe some  3) flexibility. be able to contribute in raids and in the guild. ability to perform important roles. THAT ALSO MEANS IF WE NEED YOU IN A DIFFERENT SPEC FOR A FIGHT U SHOULD BE WILLING AND ABLE TO DO SO 4) remember we are not gonna be the top guild but everyones goal should be progressing through the top tiers of raiding Currently Recruiting: must have 670+ item level and have experience in foundry lOOKING TO EXPAND OUR ROSTER ALL DPS WILL BE CONSIDERED!! Resto shaman (high demand) Disc priest (high demand) Holy paly (high demand) Mage (high demand) Boomy Rogue (high demand) Ele Shaman (high demand) open recruitment on dps with strong numbers! feel free to put in your app even though your class might not be listed  Requirements: 21 or older, i do this because alot of us in the guild have family and jobs and responsibilities, we are a mature guild and we want mature members. Raid Times: Sun, mon, tues 11pm - 2 am Server time ( est ) If this sounds like the guild for you, contact us, i guarantee you will like it here. we are fun, like to raz, and GET LOOT!! Contacts: GM: Diligence BNET: Weezyb#1870 Officers: BNET: Nesselroad#1613, Battlebus#1127 Apply @ infamousstormrage.enjin.com [/b] <strong/>Diligence1 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 667 ilvl multiglad lock LF Raiding Guild Hi, I am looking for a guild that can clear full heroic BRF and is raiding in mythic. I just came back to the game so my gear is not on par. I am however a 5 year vet in the game and have gotten gladiator achievement on multiple characters. I also have raided in past expansions but quit early this expansion due to real life issues. I am eager to get back into raiding and hope to find a guild that is willing to gear me up and have fun while raiding. I have a pretty flexible schedule and can make most raid times. Battle net :DatsClean#1303Xto0 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 potential transfer LFG Hi guys, My current guild unfortunately is melting down due to raid leaders and others wishing to take breaks, and thusly I am looking for a new home. I am a day one death knight, and have been playing unholy since its current version at start of cata. I have done all styles of raiding, casual to hardcore and everything in between since BC. I take my role and dps seriously, always looking to improve, sim, and reach for that top percentile. While I do not expect it out of others, its part of what I enjoy about being a dps. I am 9/10H and 9/10n (a blackhand kill evades me!) What I am looking for: I would like to stay alliance and on a pve server. I am looking for a fun guild that does more than just raid, who also chats, jokes around and actually enjoys each others company. I am looking for a core spot as an unholy dk. I hate frost spec, and quite frankly am plain bad at it. I could tank in a pinch but its not my forte. A group of similar progression. I do not expect to get into a 5/10M guild and be carried to new lootsimeanhights. but at the same time I do not wish to join a 5/10n guild and do all the carrying myself. I want to contribute to a team at my current progress, or close to it. What I am not looking for: yelling. I understand that progression can be stressful, and that one mistake can cause a wipe, but when the screaming and insulting come out I just lose interest fast. Zombie Gnomes. Scaaaaaaary! My available raiding days are days that are not thursdays, saturdays or sundays. :( If you are interested in me, please leave a message here or contact me in game! Hope to hear from you guys! my b.tag is OmegaDonut#1784Dreagan0 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 LF RP Guild Don't have the money to move to Moonguard atm. However, I was curious if there were any rp guilds (or more specifically, cat clan rp guilds) that are in Aerie Peak? Thanks :DLlynux0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <BLT> T/Th/Sun 9:15-11:30 Social Mythic 7hr/w We have finished heroic, and are pushing Mythic on a 7 hour schedule. We are looking for additional raiders to join us in BLT for Mythic Progression. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. The first pull goes off at 9:15 ET (6:15 server), and we finish at around 11:30 ET (9:30 server). Being a "good fit" is important to us but with this being a progression team we also value player skill and ability. We are primarily looking for a few skilled, fun DPS who don’t stand in fire to increase our roster a bit to 25 raiders. A DPS with a strong healing off-spec would be a plus. We look for players who analyze their logs and research their class and specs. Our “wish list” DPS classes are marked, but we encourage any great DPS to get in touch! Class/Spec Wish List: Balance Druid Unholy DK Hunter Mage If interested please reach out to Eenheid (Raphael#1142), Telstoo (FreakMasty#1933), or Arlonath (Cephster#1588) through battle.net or in game. We welcome you to check out some of our youtube videos or come on a run to get a good feel for our atmosphere. We are serious during progression but have fun raiding together and the mood is light for farm content. You can also read below for more information on our background or check out our forums at http://forums.blasphemous.us. If this brief blurb has already convinced you that BLT is the only guild for you, you are welcome to register on the forums and fill out an application. More info: We are a social raiding guild that likes progression, but raids at our own pace. Our goal is to complete content while it is still relevant, while enjoying our time doing so. For membership purposes, social/cultural fit into Blasphemous is a huge factor – we want members who we enjoy being around. Our goal in Warlords of Draenor is to have fun killing bosses with minimal ceremony or drama with people in which we can enjoy our limited time together in game. We spend a lot of time in our mumble server which can (basically) support infinity users. Drinks are encouraged... maybe even required sometimes. ;-) Our guild is predominantly comprised of working adults without the luxury of structuring our lives around our games, so we do our best to structure our games around our lives. A handful of our members will also be found regularly outside of those events taking on other aspects of the game such as leveling and gearing alts, PvP, transmog farming, or grinding out fishing achievements.Eenheid5 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Recruiting! Tue & Wed 7-10 p.m PST In need of exceptional players geared and ready to plow through Heroic BRF. - DPS (any) - 1 tank (non pally) - heals (non pally/druid/disc priest) All other class/spec are welcome of course. For more info: SaltySailor#1218Blazè0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 (H) 657 Ele shaman and 670 Unholy dk Lf raid Hello, me and my friend are looking for a raiding guild that is horde, best raiding times are later on weekends or after 9:30pm on weekdays. Please message me in game "Vlaz". Both have mics and looking for a guild with atleast 100 active members. We know all fights very well and have done brf and hm on heroic.Vlaz0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 [A] The Rep is recruiting raiders Hi there we are an alliance guild on aerie peak us. We are a casual raiding guild looking to recruit some new raiders, we are a friends and family tight guild, that raids on Saturday from 6PM-9PM PST. We are accepting new raiders who are willing to learn and veterans who want an easy going raid. We supply flasks and food and only ask you to show up on time and be raid ready at raid start and have vent and a mic. We are currently looking for: * 1 Dps with os tank spec * 1 Healers with os dps specs (druid,monk disc priest) * Ranged DPS (Mage,spriest, druid,warlock shaman) We will accept most people want to be with us and learn and are looking to fill a 20-25 man roster from a current 10. We are starting in Highmaul and BRF to gear up for hellfire citadel. To join us message me Harmonix in game or apply through our website at http://therepapus.enjin.com/recruitment. Thank you for your time and i hope to see you out there.Harmonix1 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <Bon Weir> recruiting (6/7H 9/10N 1/10H). Raid times start Wednesday and Saturday 4PM server. DPS welcome, prefer leather atm. Real ID: Gage#1576Greggage3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [A] 7/10H <Last Attempt> is recruiting! <Last Attempt> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild currently recruiting the following roles: Mage Rogue Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman WW/BM Monk Holy Paladin ...and any exceptional player, of course. We raid 3 or 4 nights a week, Sunday - Wednesday, from 7 PM Central - 10 PM Central (depending on the week's progress so far, we sometimes drop Sunday). We are looking for smart, diligent, and mature players. Ones who have full knowledge of their class, the ability to perform at a high level, the power to be independent and the desire to raid in a calm, relaxed environment. We're all human beings, and we're playing a game together. Mistakes happen, that is understood. Resolution of errors and acknowledgment of those mistakes should be your goal. Be open to criticism and suggestions on how you can improve - we are a TEAM, and should act like it. We understand that real life happens, but expect a high attendance frequency. If you cannot attend all the raid nights each week, there are always other guilds that may have a better fit for you. Thank you very much for your interest in <Last Attempt>. Feel free to add Lije#1167 to battletag if you have questions, or Jademystic/Ckeltic/Darkzinhahn on-server.Fiitz1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <LagBot> (6/7H) [Tue/Thu: 8pm-12am EST] LagBot 7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic Tue / Thu, 8pm - 12am EST <Convert to Raid Azuregos> on Aerie Peak [A] The goal of the LagBot raid team is to get a group of like-minded players together with the goal of progressing through content. We're a group of skilled players, part of the <Convert to Raid> guild, who are passionate about playing our classes to the best of our ability. While we may have a casual schedule, I think we all share the desire to perform well and optimize/improve as much as possible. Healthy peer criticism is encouraged in our raid environment. If someone is not performing, they may be asked to step out for the night and do more research to optimize their rotation or reduce fire-standing. We are setting our short term goal as Heroic progression, but will transition to Mythic when we feel comfortable as a team - probably next tier. We'll talk about server transfers when the time comes. VISIT OUR SITE - http://www.lagbot.org ==================================================================== Loot This has yet to be established, as I'd like for our full roster to have a say and decide together. The preference is a mix of loot council and /roll, balancing raid needs and equal opportunity - more to come on this... ==================================================================== Requirements - 655+ iLvl - Overall knowledge of your class - Frequent Warcraft Logs analysis - Ability to attend and perform consistently - Mumble w/ Microphone - Ability to receive and provide constructive criticism/feedback (We're a team) - 18 or older ==================================================================== ROSTER Tanks ** Recruiting ** Jondien - Warrior Healers ** Recruiting ** Totemlydrunk - Shaman (Raid Assist) Healsmewaldo - Priest (*) Rhyno - Paladin (*) mDPS ** Recruiting ** Accomp - Rogue (Raid Lead) Reínal - Paladin rDPS ** Recruiting ** Beldock - Mage Fishtankted - Mage (*) Gizmozord - Hunter Sariyuki - Hunter (*) Denotes off-server ==================================================================== How Do I Apply? So you're still interested, huh? Good to hear! We've set up a one page website, showcasing our team - this also includes a quick application. Fill it out to the best of your ability and show us what you've got! APPLY HERE - http://www.lagbot.org ====================================================================Totemlydrunk1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 <The Asparagus Initiative> LFM Any class/spec We are looking for a few more exceptional players to join our team! 660+ and please have heroic raiding experience. We have lost a few people recently due to summer coming up and need to fill the ranks. We Raid: Sunday and Monday 6-10pm Server (PST) You can add me on BattleTag: BoredMind#1604 if interested or apply at the link below. Our current high needs are as follows but we will look at anyone, regardless of class and spec: Warlock Enhancement Shaman We also strongly encourage any all exceptional players to apply. Your applications will be considered! /cheers Apply today! http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4715Dairies0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 LF raiding guild Preferably nights. PST me in game. :)Addiction1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 652 RET Paladin LF Late Night Raiding Guild Aloha, I am a iLvl 652 Ret Pally and currently I am not geared for off-spec. Ret Paladin is my focus but I am willing to build an off-spec set if needed. I have completed all LFR content and want to move onto higher difficulties. I am really looking to do some Normal, Heroic, and Mythic content but I have had some trouble finding a guild with a good fit. the hardest problem with finding a good guild is the timing or raids. I live in Hawaii, so 6:00pm server time is 3:00 Hawaii time (4:00pm w/o DLS), right when im at work. Even though I do not have a strong raiding background I have played Wow since BC and would really like to get into end-game content. I am looking for a friendly guild that is open to progressing but is not too hardcore. I am playing almost every weekday from 8pm to 12m (server time) and most of the day Saturday and Sunday. I am looking for a guild that raids 1-3 times a week. I am a laid back person that really just enjoys playing Wow and would like to experience more end-game content. I am really eager to raid and jump headfirst into the WoD raid scene Battletag: Battlepants#12267Herbalvore3 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 LF Guild Any late night raiding guilds around? Looking for a guild that raids after 8pm PST. Contact: PenguinSnow#1408Jeska5 Apr 21, 2015