Aerie Peak

Apr 21, 2015 Brotherhood of Fire CTR Azuregos LFM DPS Raid Team Tuesday / Wednesday from 8pm to 10:30pm EST Currently : High Maul 6/7 Normal 5/7 Heroic ; Black Rock Foundry 8/10 Normal 4/10 Heroic Convert to Raid Azuregos Do to family matters a few of our raiders have had to drop out and we are currently in need of DPS; Full on Hunters and Monks, Prefer 670+, all others considered. The core of the group has been running together since DS, and most of the members have been raiding since Vanilla or BC. We ask our members to be up on strats for new bosses we'll be working on, to bring consumables and to be fully researched/gemmed/spec'd for whatever fights we'll be attempting that night. Outside of that, mumble is usually a pretty fun adult atmosphere during raids. We use in game calendar for signups and a FB group page for last minute cancellations. Please wisp in game: WOOLFGAR or CUCHULINEchom0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 <MSTT> (Horde) 2/10H LF Core DPS/Heals Hey all, <Moo Says The Tauren> (Aerie Peak-US) is recruiting more DPS/Heals to join our core raid team. No item level requirement, just a willingness to learn and have fun. We will help you gear up if your item level is a bit low. We're a very fun group to hang around with during and out of raids. Progression :5/7H HM ; 7/10 BRF ; 2/10H BRF Raiding times : Fridays 8pm EST (will add a 2nd day soon) Also organise trash runs, alt runs, and other group events throughout the week. HIGH demand for the following: -BOOMKIN -WARLOCK -ELEM SHAMMY -MISTWEAVER MONK -WINDWALKER MONK -RESTO DRUID -HOLY PRIEST Other classes still welcome to apply :) We use Mumble for voice chat. The guild will offer you a friendly atmosphere, so please consider us if you're looking for a guild with like-minded people. Add bt tag "ccas1989#1192" if you need more info. Thanks! [b][/b]Blackshifter1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 100k gold for your new WoW account. You are planing to have an account on Aerie Peak US Realm? Allow me to be your recruiter, I will give you 100k gold in return. If you are interested please send me an email or hit me up on Wow. Email: congh1008@yahoo.com Battletag: AVO#1654Avoberry3 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Hello Darlings Resto Druid with 661 gs looking for guild. My raid times are completely open right now. I am still learning most fights in reg BRF, but I know a majority of them. I took a month and a half off so I'm ready to jump back in. :)Galaxas1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 647 BM and 662 ENH shammy lf raid guild I am 9/10H exp on main. Looking for a semi casual raid guild. My only days not available are tues/wed. Willing to learn ww needed. WIll NOT faction or server transfer.Wizkhalifaa0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 The Order of Time Lost[Recruiting-Aerie Peak] New guild getting close to one week old. We have 100+ members that are active and engaging in guild chat. We are seeking a raid lead for our main raid group as well as a PvP leader. We accept any and all who wish an invite regardless and hope you whisper soon! We won't put up with trolling or problematic people; aka: drama. No beggar's please. We work hard for our things so should you. But we are more then willing to help folks when we can within reason. Many long time players with lots of experience and knowledge. Starting up raiding soon and hopefully RBG's soon after. Come on out and give a whisper to any member and we hope to see you online.Tookinkyforu1 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Dual Spec Rest/Elem Shaman Looking 4 Guild! Currently level 91 on my main. Playing a Female Draenei Shaman, dual spec Elemental/Restoration. Personally over 21 years of age. Looking for a mostly adult guild with a lot of active members. I'm still learning the game but I'm on all day every day since I work from home. My boyfriend would be joining me in my guild choice as well, he's playing a Male Worgen Warrior, dual spec DPS/Tank. He's also over 21 years of age and has A LOT more experience playing this game than I do. Anyway, if you would be interested in having us join your guild please let me know!Verlythia0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 The Gentlemen [A] : Looking for More 2.0 The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) has returned to the World of Warcraft. We have been a staple on Aerie Peak since 2008, although the majority of our raid core has been together since 2004. After taking a break during the majority of Mists, we have returned and are ready to smash faces. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We got a late start with Highmaul, but we are currently 9/10 Normal and 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We are gearing up to finish heroic Blackrock as well as possibly start a few bosses on Mythic. We are recruiting any and all exceptional players. If interested, please contact Toggles (Nein#1144), Feyrus (Arcturus#1782), Exeter, Sylveni, or Gallias. You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, TøgglesTøggles0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [A] Pinnacle - Recruiting - 9/10 H BRF Pinnacle is looking to solidify our roster in preparation of going into Mythic. We are currently looking for a strong healer and ranged DPS. Times: Friday - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST Saturday - 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM PSTOpenings: Healer - Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS (3) - Ranged; Balance Druid preferred. Strong melee will be considered.Exclusions: Hunter WarlockLoot is handled by council decision. Raid consumables are provided and Ventrilo is required (minimum listen; mic encouraged).Antania23 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Darkness Within LFM for Mythic Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 <The Order of Time Lost> Recruiting We welcome any and all who wish to join. Our guild has many players online at most times of the day and night. We have a decent size active player base. These are some really great folks gathered together in one spot. We spend the hours raiding old content and new while we enjoy the company of our fellow guildies. We go out of our way to help those in need within reason and have in our short while gone far beyond what most thought we would. We are seeking to add some healers and more raid leads for new raid groups as well. We have room for dps too don't worry ;) We encourage everyone to come on over don't be shy and you will find a well managed and organized guild. Offering usual, repairs, raid flasks and food/runes/potions etc. 3 GM's and many seasoned leadership. Raid Days: Fri 5pm - 8pm Sat 5pm - 8pm Sun 2 - 5pm Any and all guildies can invite.Tookinkyforu0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 (H) <Praeterquam Uictoriae> Recruiting We are a new dedicated raiding guild looking to build a roster comprised of both veteran and novice individuals. If you are one who is interested in learning both new and old fights in order to facilitate progression, which includes the multitude of wipes which will occur, we welcome you to apply. Goal(s): Our current goals are to build a roster ~25 raiders which will comprise a core that we will use for progression when the raid wide gear threshold is reached. Until then, we plan to gear people as needed in Highmaul and transition into N/H BRF. Our raid times are tentative but would occur Friday/Saturday at 8 PM PST, with occasional Sunday fun-day raids. We utilize Vent for raiding. If you remain interested please send Aked or I a message or mail and we will get back to you asap.Desperandum10 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 10/10H + 3/10M Mythic Morning Guild LFM Greetings, We are <Air> of Sargeras alliance. Currently looking for a few more competent players to join us in Mythic progression. We raid in the morning/day time. Guild: <Air>, Server: Sargeras, alliance Progress: 10/10 Heroic + 3/10 Mythic BRF Schedule: Wed/Thurs/Monday 9:30AM-12:30PM CST (10:30AM-1:30PM EST or 7:30AM-10:30AM PST) Recruiting: Skilled RDPS (mage, lock, hunter, boomkin), skilled melee dps (feral, rogue, enhance shaman) and hybrid dps with healing off spec. Website: htttp://air-sr.enjin.com Contact: Xel#1972 Thank you.Xelaeno1 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 CTR Raid Team LF Mythic raiders We are a raid team within the Convert to Raid community over on Aerie Peak US. Our raid team name is <Boats & Hozen> - [10/10H BRF 2/7M HM] When BRF released we left HM Our Raid Times are 8:30-11:30PM EST with a break at 10pm EST Tuesday Wednesday Thursday We recently cleared Heroic BRF and are having some attendance issues that have kept us from Mythic kills and we are recruiting Healers and DPS min 680ilvl If you can commit to these times you are almost guaranteed a slot. We have been raiding together since Throne of Thunder. Needless to say we are a very close group of friends who enjoy raiding together. Our Loot Distribution is Suicide Kings We want to have fun first and foremost, but we also want to progress through difficult content. Our team goals are relatively simple: Fun and progression. We want our members to look forward to raid every week, and we want our team to enjoy their time together. Clear the current mythic raid tier. We are not aiming for realm firsts or hundreds of pulls for 6 straight hours, but we also do not want to farm lower levels of content endlessly. Here is a link to our application (google docs) - http://tinyurl.com/ka4mck2 Here is our Team post on the convert to raid forums http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4391 And for more information regarding the Convert to Raid community that has a raid team that will fit anybody’s schedule, check out http://www.converttoraid.com/guild.htmlNavox1 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] Blood Templars - Casual Raiding Can try us out without joining our server, Blood Templars 15 man We are a 15 man raid group. We are currently recruiting dps and healers for our 15 man group. We are currently 6/7 Norm HM 1/7 Heroic HM and 5/10 Norm BRF. High need for all classes/specs for core 15 man spots. We are recruiting players for this tier and beyond. Do not hesitate to apply even if we aren't in a high need for your class, ultimately the best players will be raiding in our guild. Blood Templars - Arthas Info We transferred to Arthas from Black Dragon Flight a couple years ago and we are hoping to progress here on Arthas and become the competitive raiding guild that we have not been since transfering. Our members are mostly 18+, US and Canada. Our guild outside of raiding does RBGS, arenas, playing alts, or just online socializing. So even when it isn't raiding time, there are many things to do outside the raid aspect of the game within the guild. Blood Templars is a stable guild, our GM, Locdannon, has been playing since the beta and has had this guild since around BC. And the officers have been playing for nearly just as long. For raiding stability, the raid group had a core 10 man that has been progressing as a group since it moved to Arthas, but rebuilding currently. RAIDNG INFO Communication - Mumble is a must. Gear - Be close to the current raid content for ilvl, though raid exp > gear. Knowledge of your class and rotation a must. Be prepared to be tested on it. Attendance: During progression our raiding schedule is demanding and it is important you understand this. You will be expected to attend, if you fail to attend multiple times you will lose your spot. Awareness - Must be able to follow mechanics and be aware of changes if they happen. Loot/Gear -- Will be given by a loot system based on ATTENDANCE at raid. Times - are Tuesday/Thursday 9p - 12p server. Times maybe extended if making good progression. Things we aren't looking for in a Raider Someone who doesn't understand Progression Raiding Horrible Attitude Drama Seeker If you wish to be considered for a spot in our raid group or wish to know more info whisper Kipyr/Xipyr Kipyr#1701, Iriá Haiven#1709, or Akrylik Akrylik#1219Nikitâ0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Fire Mage/Protection Paladin Looking 4 Guild Level 26 Fire Mage(Me, Samantha) and Level 26 Protection Paladin(Boyfriend, Steven) doing recruit a friend with each other, looking for a guild to join permanently and call home. If interested in having us join, please let us know about your guild and your members. We plan on leveling quickly, doing a grind on multiple toons for the next 90 days. Would prefer an adult guild, as we are both over 21 but open to a mixed community run by adults. Thank you for reading and for taking time to introduce yourself and your guild.Verlythia0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 2 Heals LF Horde Raid Guild Resto Druid - 662 Holy Pally - 664 We are two experienced raiders that are looking to join a horde guild on our alts. We have current 9/10H experience and are looking for a weekend raid team. Fri-Mon within those days. censored#1586Ailibye1 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 LF raiding guild Preff nights PST me in the game :)Addiction0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Potential Transfer LF Raiding Guild Hello Blackrock, I am an alliance raider looking for a change of raiding environment. My guild broke apart some months ago back on the realm Illidan so I've been looking to find another good fit for raiding. I am a 691 Resto Druid with a 688 Balance OS (though not adept at it). I have 10/10H BRF exp and have some mythic experience through pugging (8/10 M though have Killed Thogar and Maidens once). I also have a 687 Resto Shaman should the need for a shaman be necessary. I am comfortable being any role but would prefer Healing. Ideal raiding times for me would be Tues/Wed/Th 7:45pm PST- till anytime. If there any questions or comments feel free to drop a comment here or leave your btag and I will be sure to get back to you. Thanks againRaithh0 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 [A][10/10H] <Vaders Fist-Korgath> Recruiting <Vaders Fist> is an alliance guild on the US-Korgath realm. We are currently looking for a few skilled players for mythic progression. We are in need of a few dps and healers to push into mythic raiding. We are 2/7M in Highmaul and 10/10H in Blackrock Foundry. Here are the classes we need: DPS: Pally Mage Warlock Shadowpriest Monk Heals: Pally Druid Monk Shaman If your class isn’t listed, don’t feel that you can’t apply. We’re always on the look for talent. Raid times: Tue/Wed/Thur. 8pm - 11pm EST Loot: Loot council If you're looking for a slightly more relaxed atmosphere where raiding is fun but still taken seriously and you don't want to deal with childish BS/guild drama, then Vaders Fist might be the place for you. Why Vaders Fist? We've recently moved from a relatively dead and horde heavy-realm (US-Burning Blade) where we were ranked #1 alliance 10-man for tier 14 progression, we also finished tier 12 as #1 alliance 10-man guild. We have been together since the end of Vanilla WoW and have raided everything from Karazhan to Icecrown Citadel successfully and we have always been one of the top 3 or 4 Alliance guilds on what was an extremely competitive server. We’ve come back from a break and we’re working on building a team that can compete for rankings! Please drop an application on our website! Have some logs, a recent UI pic during a raid, and some common sense ready when you apply! Contact us at http://www.vadersfist.org or add my btag: Land#1479Landhut0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 688 iLvL Disc Priest LFTeam 7:30 PM+ Time Looking for a raid team that can fit my times. I DO NOT Want to main shadow either. not interested in that. More than interested on a few fights going shadow but not the whole damn raid night. Character Info Link to Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Exius/simple [ Exius ]: Character Name [ Priest ]: Character Class [ Disc(Healer) ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [ Shadow(DPS) ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role Raiding Info I've been raiding since Vanilla, I've downed the old heroic mode bosses for many many tiers, and recently I got to Malk in SoO pre-nerf full clear post nerf, in WoD I've cleared heroic Highmaul, 8/10 Heroic Blackrock. I've also been the one raid leading since WoTLK. Decided to take a step back and join someone else after my previous raid group had alot of people leave after getting stuck on furnace Availability [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Sundays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Mondays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Tuesdays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Wednesdays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Thursdays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Fridays [ 7:30-12:00 pm ]: Saturdays Contact in-game by mail or btag: iexcelu#1714Exius0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 [A] <Charmed Alliance> Recruiting for 10 man! <Charmed Alliance> An 18+ 10-man Casual Raiding Guild on Aerie Peak Guild Personality: Charmed Alliance is an ADULT guild. We enjoy a fun and relaxed environment while still taking raiding seriously so that we can progress at a satisfying pace. Our members are kind and helpful. If you need something all you have to do is ask. If we're able we will do what we can to help you obtain what you're after. This does not mean that we give handouts. • We don't take things personally. • We help those who are having a hard time with a particular skill to improve their game. • We are knowledgeable and experienced in many aspects of the game. • We try to maintain an organized and efficient guild. • We run guild heroics, rated battlegrounds, and alt runs on off nights. • We're laid back, fun-loving, and helpful. • We are drama free. Our Raid Schedule: 5:30pm - 8:30pm (PST) Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Rated Battlegrounds 5:30pm - till whenever, Tuesdays What we're looking for: 1 Resto Shaman 1 Resto Druid 2 Ranged dps Any exceptional player. We don't mind helping the occasional new player to the game if they are willing to learn, able to maintain a high attendance to raids, and bring a good personality to the guild. We realize that many new players to wow come from other MMO type games and can usually learn quickly. We do however prefer more experienced players that know their class, the game mechanics and how not to stand in the fire. How to contact us: You can contact Austinjayde (Khyria) or Casadeli in game or visit our website at: http://www.raidcharmed.net Austinjayde - GM www.raidcharmed.netAustinjayde6 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [A]<Heroes and Villains>8/10H Proudmoore <Heroes and Villains> is a newly formed guild that is looking to solidify our roster for heroic and mythic content. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious. Blackrock Foundry 9/10N 8/10H We raid Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30 - 10:30PM PST We're looking for a Warlock, Boomkin, Enhance, and Windwalker(or Feral) to fill our roster. Preferably 660+ so that we can bring you straight into heroics. Contact Nightwinds#1991, Greyskul#1400, or Masticus#1956 for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.comNightwinds0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 WTS Amani Dragonhawk On AH it's 190k but i'll go lower because I just want to sell this thing. If interested, PST or send mail.Edmond0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 674 Balance Druid lf semi hardcore team I am 674 Balance Druid looking for semi hardcore team that is only shooting for heroic blackhand and other end boss. I have no desire to do mythic right now in my life( Very bad experience back in wrath with top 100 guild.) I am 5/7 Normal High Maul, 1/7 Heroic High Maul, 8/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry, 6/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. I can't not raid on early mondays, wednesdays, early thursdays, and saturdays. I can raid on Fridays, Tuesdays, After 7 server time on Thursdays, and After 7:30 server time on Mondays. My raid attendees is nearly 100% unless school projects happens to be on that day(Having to right an essay over a opera for example.)Elspèth1 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 (H) Ret Paladin ilvl 649 LF Late Night Guild Just came back from a 3 month break. Would love to join a guild that has a late night raid team needing some dps. I do not have an off spec but would be willing to start a healing set. Something like 12pm Est would be ideal. Im am not super hardcore, but I just want to find some cool people to play with and hopefully raid with.Kunon0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 Irritated with the BMAH Tier 3 I want to say MAJORITY of you guys will never know the time and effort it took to grab these t3. First off it's ridiculous that these t3 are no class specific, why would i want a druid/monk or any other stupid class with this on them. It was a T3 piece for a reason no monk/druid deserves to wear it and I'm being 100% serious. Second why are they being sold for gold? blizzard do you realize how many months of preparation/wipes/my life I had to give up to knab 6/9 pieces at level 60 and it wasn't even easy like the 25 man raids it literally was a 40 man raid consisting of me fighting with other classes and even other rogues and back then my guild which was Top guild in the server Durotan and top 25 guild in the world. Not only that my guild had literally 4-5 rogues in the raid it was hard enough already. I was even annoyed when at level 70 when i see scrubs run around in it. Blizzard I swear if you're going to be pathetic and sell these t3 pieces for gold might as well make it class specific. I had to vent this out........ majority of you will never realize how stressful it was raiding naxx 60 and trying to be server first and atleast top 10 in the world in the first KT kill........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHExile25 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 681 Balance Druid looking for a home! Found what I'm looking for, thank you for all the interest!Phes7 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 681 Blood DK looking to progress into Mythic! Hello! As the title suggests, I'm a tank looking to get into all of the Mythic content for WoD, paricularly Mythic Blackrock Foundry. I'm available weekday nights, and while I haven't yet gotten to do a pull on mythic I've familiarized myself with the fights through various youtube guides. I'm positive, good natured, and won't rage quit in the middle of the pull! Looking for a guild with chill people and a mind to progress through the hardest raiding content currently available!Woofbark1 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 <Curse of Solomon> recruiting all for raid :0 Hey there! My guild <Curse of Solomon> is recruiting for all roles in our raid team. We established in early 2012 and have been consistent with content release since then. :) Cleared all MoP raids before WoD. We're BIG on fun and making raid family. This is a really laid back, casual guild but we do buckle down and make progression for all the loots and glory. There are serious nights, cuddle nights, drunken rage nights, and trash talk nights. If this sounds fun and interesting to you, please consider joining this team! We would love to have you!! Seriously. Right now. We're short people and really need to fill these damn spots. Cross realm is welcome! Currently 7/7N, 6/7H in Highmaul and 9/10N, 3/10H in BRF. RAID TIMES: Wed/Fri 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time ilvl 660+ preferred for heroics. Ventrilo required. We need... healers! Disc Priest Holy Pally and any other plate/cloth/mail dps! Add ShadowStorm#13428 Do not apply if you cannot be consistent and dedicated. We play for keeps!Lawlly6 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 iLvl 642 Ret pally LFGuild to raid with Aloha, I am a iLvl 642 Ret Pally and currently I am not geared for off-spec. Ret Paladin is my focus but I am willing to build an off-spec set if needed. I have not done any WoD raiding besides LFR Highmaul and BRF. I am really looking to do some Normal, Heroic, and Mythic content but I have had some trouble finding a guild with a good fit. Even though I do not have a strong raiding background I have played Wow since BC and would really like to get into end-game content. I am looking for a friendly guild that is open to progressing but is not too hardcore. I am playing almost every weekday from 8pm to 12m (server time) and most of the day Saturday and Sunday. I am looking for a guild that raids 1-3 times a week. I am a laid back person that really just enjoys playing Wow and would like to experience more end-game content. I am really eager to raid and jump headfirst into the WoD raid scene Battletag: Battlepants#12267Herbalvore1 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 669 Hunter LF Casual Raiding Guild Hello to all, I am looking for a casual raiding team. I am achiever if that a plus. I got 650 Pally tank too and exp. I roll mostly BM ftr. I'm not try be top dps or anything but I'm try to have fun is all.Skeíth1 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 WTB Heroic BRF carry I was wondering if any guilds were doing carries yet and what the current prices were. I have my AoTC and some mythic BRF boss kills, I just don't want to wait long to gear up my alt.Noharmnofowl1 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 641 Frost DK looking for casual raid guild Looking for a casual group to do some normal raiding with. I'm new to endgame content, but want to learn and hopefully progress to heroic and mythics. I've only done LFR HM and 2/7 N HM through pugs so far, but can follow directions and learn fights quickly. I can raid any night, have vent/teamspeak, age 21 - Jesuitical#1168Senthu2 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 [LFGUILD] 661 Hpriest Looking for raiding guild, pref fri/sat/sun 7-8pm on weekdays works as well. 5/7 heroic highmaul starting normal BRFJusesman2 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 651 Resto & 648 BM hunter LF home I'm familiar with every fight in HM and the first 5 of BRF, but I learn fights quickly. I'm looking for a guild that pretty much has N HM & BRF on farm, and tries heroics now and then. Was in another progression guild but GM told me I was only allowed to choose one character, and I'm not looking to roll with people that think they can tell me what to do. Just let me have my fun with my $15 a month and I'll be a valuable, helpful member. :) I enjoy leading old raids, so if I notice the guild needs some achievements for them I will most likely be putting those together, once I get permissions of course. Just whisp me in-game on either this character or Lapifors. Thank you!Galaxas1 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 5/10M Group of 6 - Alliance only Group of 6 friends who want to continue raiding together. With Core spots, however this doesn't mean we won't sit for specific encounters. All six of us have vast raid experience dating back to vanilla. Please leave contact info and if we are interested I will add you on battle tag to talk. Prefer to stay Alliance but Horde is an option. We want Similar Progress 3-4 Days per week. 3-4 Hours a night Preferable raid times 10 - 1 AM EST, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Monday 690 Shaman - Resto Only https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3340292/latest/ 692 Rogue ( all 3 specs) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1011096/latest/ 691 Warlock (all 3 specs) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3340338/latest/#boss=1689 694 Hpally - holy only https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/975809/latest/ 690 Hunter (all 3 specs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5615046/latest/ 692 Mage (all 3 specs) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/975812/latest/Scrabbydude0 Apr 2, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 <Moo Says The Tauren> 6/10 LF Core DPS/Heals Hey all, <Moo Says The Tauren> (Aerie Peak-US) is recruiting more DPS/Heals to join our core raid team. No item level requirement, just a willingness to learn and have fun. We will help you gear up if your item level is a bit low. Raiding times : Fridays 8pm EST (will add a 2nd day soon) Also organise trash runs, legacy runs, and other group events throughout the week. HIGH demand for the following: -BOOMKIN -WARLOCK -ENH SHAMMY -ROGUE -FURY/ARMS WARRIOR -MISTWEAVER MONK -WINDWALKER MONK Other classes still welcome to apply :) We use Mumble for voice chat. The guild will offer you a friendly atmosphere, so please consider us if you're looking for a guild with like-minded people. Thanks!Blackshifter4 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 10/10H Looking for a dps! Guild Name: Contraband Gaming Server: Stormrage Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:30PM – 11:30 PM [EST] Faction: Alliance Website: http://www.contrabandgaming.com Progression 10/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 2/7 Mythic Highmaul About Us Contraband Gaming is a guild based on the mentality of finding players who possess a high skill level but cannot commit to the time-intensive schedule of a traditional raiding guild. This means most of our members have obligations including work, education, and parenting. We understand life comes first and try to provide a place where you can thrive both in-game and out. We seek individuals who have the right attitude above all else. We don’t tolerate drama and are looking for players who can provide value to the raid outside of just numbers. Being dependable, responsible, mature, and timely are just a few traits that we are looking for. Above all else Contraband Gaming is about having fun. We take the game seriously but with a laid-back attitude. We do our best to maintain a constructive raiding environment that stays away from yelling and hostility even during progression. We are here to kill bosses and progress but not at the expense of making this a chore. That doesn’t mean you won’t spend night after night wiping on the same boss because you will. Our goal is to have some fun while doing it. Philosophy We are looking for the player more than we are looking for your gear or class. Gear, achievements, and progression on current content are something we will certainly look at. With that said, we want players who are able to fit in with our core raiders and contribute to our group as a whole. That means feel free to apply even if you don’t possess the experience/gear and don’t play the class we are actively recruiting. No Bench If you are a member of the Contraband raiding group you will always raid. We don’t carry an excessive amount of people because we expect our raiders to show up to every raid. Life happens and we all understand if you miss a raid now and again but attendance is a huge part of being a member of our guild. Community We are trying to create an environment that is consistent and productive. Turnover is something we want to avoid. This means we want people who are joining for the long run not to simply move on when they have gear. Wrap Up If everything here sounds like you then feel free to apply! Current Needs Mage Druid (Balance) Hunter Warlock We are always looking for quality players, so feel free to apply if you don't play one of those classes! http://www.contrabandgaming.com In-Game Contacts tangypoptart#1740 raxtoper#1624 arkelem#1685 les7at#1942Hyjynx0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Saturday Cross-Realm Raid We are looking for additional raiders for our Saturday cross-realm raid group! Time: 8:00PM – 12PM Central Loot: Master Loot, MS>OS Rolls. BOE drops are free rolls for everyone, 1 per person. Who we are looking for: Adult Players with Vent that have at least 655 ILVL. (experienced, but don’t meet the ilvl requirement? Message me and we’ll talk). We run every Saturday at the same time, if you can’t make the time but would like to jump in when you can, that’s fine. Can’t stay the whole duration? That’s fine as well. We are currently 8/10 in N BRF (not bad for 1 night a week) and plan to move to Heroic soon. Can’t make your guild raid times? Sit at home on Saturdays and don’t like waiting for an invite to a potential bad pug? Have an alt that you love to play on the weekends? Then come join us on Saturday! Add me, kag#1190 – I do all the raid invites and organization through Battlenet and post updates daily. We are currently looking for 1 tank – Heals and always taking in good dps.Kàgs0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 LF Questing Partner in Aerie Peak Northrend I just started questing in Northrend yesterday and i'm looking for a questing partner.Allmyra0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 LFG Dungeon Power Leveling Aerie Peak I'm looking for people who can help me power level or also want to power level.Allmyra0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 653 BM Hunter LF casual raid team/guild Looking to raid normal/heroic to boost gear with friendly players, preferably late-night weeknights.Kraekalas0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 LF Recruit a Friend Hello I'm looking to recruit a friend, I prefer high population PVP realms like Darkspear and Tichondrius. You can choose the faction. Please contact me by email: drfalcoew@gmail.com my battle tag is: fallenpriest#1159Ninjutsu0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 The Gentlemen [A]: Looking for More The Gentlemen (www.areyouagentlemen.com) has returned to the World of Warcraft and we are opening our doors for recruitment for the first time since Cataclysm. We have been a staple on Aerie Peak since 2008, although the majority of our raid core has been together since 2004. After taking a break during the majority of Mists, we have returned and are ready to smash faces. The Gentlemen is a raiding guild for the working professional. Most of us have gotten older and more responsible, and we can no longer put in 20+ hours a week to raid like we used to. Our design is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We don't have a true age requirement, but a certain maturity level is expected. We are currently 6/7 Heroic Highmaul; 8/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic BRF. We raid Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 PM - 12:30 PM EST (6:30 - 9:30 Server). We are gearing up to tackle the rest of Heroic Blackrock as well as Mythic once we have the numbers. We are recruiting any and all exceptional players, but our highest priorities at the moment are: -Tanks- HIGH - Any Class -Heals- HIGH- Tank Heals -DPS- HIGH - Elemental, Warlock If interested, please contact Toggles (Nein#1144), Feyrus (Arcturus#1782), Exeter, Sylveni, or Gallias. You may also apply directly at (http://www.areyouagentlemen.com/guild_application/apply) Safe Travels, TøgglesTøggles5 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 <Aphelion>West Coast late evening need dps <Aphelion> 6/7 (H) 4/10 (N) recruiting DPS for Heroic Highmaul and BRF progression. Looking specifically for boomkin /w heal OS, DK /w tank OS, mage & rogue. If you're looking for serious fun in a laidback environment, we could be the place for you! Raid times are Mon/Wed(9)/Fri. 8:30-11pm ST Contact: Jeht#1320 or Arianord#1613Jêht1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 Brotherhood of Fire (CTR) - LF Shaman DPS Raid times - Tues - Wed 7-9:30 CST (5-7:30 Server) Please contact Woolfgar or Cuchullin in game. 4/7 Heroic HM - 3/10 Normal Black Rock FoundryEchom2 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 Afternoon raiding guild! Eulogy is a Horde DAYTIME guild on Illidan Us PvP Server. 8/10 heroic BRF Quick Information Server: Illidan(US) Raid days: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday Raid times: U.S. Eastern - 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM U.S. Central - 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM U.S. Mountain - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM U.S. Pacific - 11.30 AM - 2:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM Attendance Requirement: 80% minimum Website: http://eulogy-illidan.enjin.com About us We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds, although many are active duty US military posted overseas. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US. Attendance Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time. Expectations Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =). Application Process In order to apply, register and fill out the application post found on our website. If your class isn't currently listed, but you are an EU/US off-time player and feel you are really good at your role, feel free to apply as well. For more info: Lcbagna#1170 or me at Multan#1666Multan0 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 LFG Powerlevel 90-100 I am thinking of getting a group together to try and push 100 by tomorrow. Group quests/dungeons. I wanted to start by 12pm est 3/21. Just an idea and seeing if this gets responses. I am located on BB. Horde or Ally depends on who replies. I have 90s on both.Shadytko0 Mar 21, 2015