Aerie Peak

Feb 23, 2015 [A] Metal Wielding Maniacs 7/7H 1/7M 6/10H Server: Aerie Peak Faction: Alliance About Us: Metal Wielding Maniacs was found on the idea of combining a fun social guild with steady progression. We're looking for more like-minded players that can add to our depth. We do welcome low item level and new players who are looking to improve. Most of our raiders will help during alt/weekend runs and also with conquest points to boost item levels. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 -11:00pm Eastern or 5:00-8:00pm Server What we expect: Players passionate about their class who are willing to take the time to theorycraft and study logs. Who are looking to push personal boundaries to become a better player and most importantly enjoy the process. Appropriate attitude in raid and in guild as well as coming fully prepared to raid with full knowledge of boss encounters. Progression: 7/7H 1/7M HM 7/10H BRF Recruitment: Warlock Hunter MW or WW Monk Fury/arms warrior Resto/balance Druid Any exceptional player *All classes are welcome to try out and join the guild for weekend/alt teams Contacts Feel free to message truetry#1263 or bidi#1377 with any questions.Lovelyskills1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 668 Prot Pally Looking for Heroic / Mythic Raid team Available times: (4PM - 9PM) Monday - FridayXernion3 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 LF Blacksmith "Warboots of Mighty Lords" Pattern is a zone drop from Firelands. My mats or yours.Rasamel0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Looking for an adventuring buddy Helloo looking for a partner in crime to explore adventure and make gold!Vikah0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 10/10H - 677 Disc or Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all! I am looking for a US based guild. That raids in the morning or on the weekends early. I have to raid before in the AM because of my real life responsibilities. I have be logged off by 9:30AMEST (6:30PST), and I do not want to start before 5:30AM EST (2:30AM PST) I am willing to raid between 1-3 days a week. I rock Holy or Disc and do each well. Leau#1945 for a conversation. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/58068 Heroic with some Mythic content is fine. I just do not want a lot of drama and being forced to pug.Leau0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild My last raid with guild was early January, left off downing Mythic Twins, spent 1 night on mythic brackenspore. Had a rare real life situation that caused me to stop raiding. I am looking to get back into the raiding scene and would prefer a guild that is at least 2/7 Mythic, and has decent heroic progression in H BRF. I have been pugging some normal and heroics this week to get the hang of the fights, I am looking for a permanent core spot to stay for the long run. I am available 7:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m CST, all days of the week. Prefer a guild that does 3 nights a week. Will still consider a 2 night a week raiding guild or even a 4 night a week. Quorthon#1323Quorthun0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 SoO LFR Xmog group! Looking to put together a group to run SoO LFR every week. There are some nice xmog pieces to be had. Unfortunately some of the bosses require a group of 5 to even attempt. Gauging people's interest here since it's not easy to convince guildies/friends to help with old content when it doesn't really get you any achieves or mounts. Not sure of the day or time yet, I'm pretty flexible personally. Leave a post here if you have any interest or add me in game.Arnathis0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 The Dream-Stormrage 5/7M HM, 9/10H BRF We are a semi-casual alliance raiding guild on US-Stormrage. The Dream started out as - Type B- the second (and ultimately better) raid team under the previously US Top 10 guild Blood Runs Cold. We have recently decided its time to break away from BRC and be our own guild. We are a collaborative team of veteran raiders who have worked together for years and still take progression seriously, while maintaining a fun and laid back environment. Our raid times are: Tuesday 9:45pm to 1:00am est Thursday 9:45pm to 1:00am est Sunday 9:45pm to 1:00am est Our current progression 5/7Mythic Highmaul, 9/10Heroic Blackrock Foundry. If you like to progress, have fun, but aren't looking for a 2nd job, come take a look around. We are actively looking for the following classes to help strengthen our team for WoD: Mistweaver Monk Feral Druid Balance Druid Enhancement shaman Resto shaman Mage(must be capable of playing all 3 specs) Though we encourage anyone interested to apply regardless of class needs: If interested please fill an app at http://thedreamguild.net/application.php Our wow progress page http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/The+Dream If you have any questions please contact the officers via their battletag below. QTONDUTY#1120 Rora#1663 Nova#1895 Kremheals#1862Gooberjelly0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 <Friend Zone >(Heroic/Mythic)[T/W/T 4pm-8pm] Hello we're apart of CTR Community, I'm looking to start up a raid team called "Friend Zone" A heroic / mythic team trying to push content. Will be NEEDING a co-leader. HOURS: Hours are looking to be between 4:00PM - 9:00PM Server, Looking to do Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday. Recruitment: Healer Lead Ranged Lead Melee Lead Healers Ranged Melee (1) Tank. Requirements: Leaders must know raid CD'S for your roles. Good attitude, Can handle criticism, Good sportsmanship. Mumble / Voice communication. (Yes you must interact with others) 660+ ilvl.Xernion0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Who's been here since June 16th, 2006 I havn't on my Pally. I have on my hunter. *Raises hand* Started in a pvp server. Hated it lol. XD What about you? Where do you think our population stands now?Atarius0 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger 120k I know it's a bit low, but I'm not really great at making gold and I've been saving up for a while. Just putting it here for anyone who wants the gold NOW.Lameron0 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 <Aus der Traum> 7/7H hm, 8/10N Brf lfm <Aus der Traum> of Aerie - Peaks is looking for more Dps and Healers to fill out our roster for heroics / mythics. Currently we've had some set backs with people leaving and work schedules slowing us down! We formed at the start of WoD as a group of Real Life friends....no seriously.....not internet ones...real ones!!!! But we started our guild with the intent of logging on killing stuff and having fun in a laid back raiding atmosphere. Half the guild has top 200 us experience and just got burnt out of the constant grind and brought the same hardcore focus to form this guild. Raid times are 8pm est - midnight Tuesday, Thursday with 3rd day on either Sunday or Monday. Ranged dps is Highly needed (No mages, boomkins, spriest currently) Melee dps is Medium to low ( no warrior, enhance, rogue, monk currently) Heals are High ( no disc priest, monk, shaman. would prefer 2 off this list) we have a group of 11 -12 currently and pushing steady with what we have, just need more to fill out to 20-25 man for heroic! Minimum ilvl requirement 650+ Add me to btag soulsek#1145 if you have any questionsKeräfyrm2 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 666 AoTC rogue LF weeknight raiding guild Like title says, AoTC heroic Highmaul 7/7 rogue, 7/10 BRF norm exp 666 Ilevel. Looking for a weeknight raiding guild. I"m available from 6pm EST (GMT-5) until 10;30pm EST (GMT -5) mondays through thursdays. (Friday-Sun wow does not exist.) Rogue is my main toon, and it's what I do best. Every spec. Every gimmick, every trick. Hope to find a group that i can gel with, progress with, and who aren't @#$%^&bags. Willing to relocate/faction change. Battle tag Drakken#1912Ðrakken0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 <Divine Excuse> 7/7HC HM Recruiting for BRF H <Divine Excuse> is a new guild looking to expand its roster with players of any role for raiding in Warlords of Draenor. The guild was founded by a core group of friends with varying levels of raid experience. We have seasoned veterans and brand new players all working together for a fun, friendly raid experience. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm server time. As a guild, we strive to consistently progress through more and more raid content, and as such we are looking for players who might not be perfect, but are willing to invest time and effort to improve. If you think Divine Excuse might be right for you, head over to our forums or contact someone in game. http://divine-excuse.com/Korlen2 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Wayward Enforcers LFM Raiders Wayward Enforcers was established in 2006 on Aerie Peak. We are a fun mix of raiders, pvp, and social members. There are many teams in Wayward Enforcers, so if you are looking for some endgame raiding, please feel free to apply or contact Jesamine or Thundersnow for more information. If you are just joining some friends, you are welcome as well! My team raids Thursday and Sunday, 4:30-7:30 p.m. server (aka 7:30-10:30 p.m. EST). I'm recruiting: 1 Healer: Preferably a Paladin or Monk, with DPS offspecs. I'll take a Priest, but no more Shamans or Druids. 1-2 Melee DPS: Prefer Rogue, I'll take a DK. No Monks or Shamans. 1-2 Ranged DPS: Prefer Mage or Shadow Priest. I'll take a Balance Druid. No more Warlocks or Hunters. You can apply on our website www.waywardenforcers.com or whisper an Officer for more details!Jesamine7 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Warcraft Hippies seeks casual raiders/noobs Adult casual leveling guild getting a raid group together. By definition that means its going to be kind of loose, and I doubt we will ever get to full blown progression raiding, but normal and maybe heroics are on the table. We are looking at Fridays at around 4 realm as a target time, currently we are running normal getting folks to 100 and geared up. This is NOT going to be a high pressure situation, and RL being what it is we will need more than just a core group so we can usually have at least 10 to go. We are not going to be ready when the 1st raid tier opens. need to run heroic dg's yet. Some of us have raid xp, but we will be learning as we go. Have a tank and a healer, some DPS so all classes welcome. I would expect to die some, we offer free repairs. It's a learning experience-Never raided? Been nervous to jump into it? We are the answer. No one is going to give anyone a hard time about anything. We DO know a lot about the game so we can teach you what you need to know.. This will be fun, not a job. Warcraft Hippies is an adult guild for casuals and newer players. Many players been here since Vanilla, and are eager to help you learn the game and level. WE have 2 rules, No Drama and Watch Your Language. We are by definition a safe haven for all Deadheads. I'm the GM, I have a lot of alts (all alts welcome by the way) but anyone can invite you in. we have a horde side as well, Wow Hippies. Same deal over there. See you in game! RRespell2 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 New Alliance Guild Transferring Transferring a new guild to alliance probably later this evening. Would be a complete rebuild of the guild. Would need all DPS heals and tanks for raiding as it's only two of us transferring.Both have exp in both normal hm and herioc hm. Have not yet started BRF. Raid nights would be Weds and Fri 7-10 server tentatively, weds is set in stone, friday is still up in the air and can be changed to another day if needed. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or btag me at Spink#1923 Also any advice for this server...such as is it hard for guilds to recruit? AH economy, etc. would be appreciated. Will gladly give more information to any interested parties.Spinkatiff2 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 <MSTT> Horde Raiding LF Melee DPS Hello everyone, <Moo Says The Tauren> has just re-assembled its raiding team, already at 5/7N HM and 1/7H HM. Looking to progress through HM normal and heroic content quickly, so we can move onto BRF. Currently seeking MELEE DPS. No item level or experience requirements, since we are always willing to work with you from scratch to get you geared up, etc... Raid times so far are Fridays 8pm EST. Will add a second day very soon, Please leave your message here for more info or add me at my bt tag "ccas1989#1192" Thank you :)Blackshifter1 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 7/7H hm 5/10N Brf LFM Dps, heals <Aus der Traum> of Aerie - Peaks is looking for more Dps and Healers to fill out our roster for heroics / mythics. Currently we've had some set backs with people leaving and work schedules slowing us down! We formed at the start of WoD as a group of Real Life friends....no seriously.....not internet ones...real ones!!!! But we started our guild with the intent of logging on killing stuff and having fun in a laid back raiding atmosphere. Half the guild has top 200 us experience and just got burnt out of the constant grind and brought the same hardcore focus to form this guild. Raid times are 8pm est - midnight Tuesday, Thursday with 3rd day on either Sunday or Monday. Ranged dps is Highly needed (No mages, boomkins, spriest currently) Melee dps is Medium to low ( no warrior, enhance, rogue, monk currently) Heals are High ( no disc priest, monk, shaman. would prefer 2 off this list) we have a group of 11 -12 currently and pushing steady with what we have, just need more to fill out to 20-25 man for heroic! Minimum ilvl requirement 650+ Add me to btag soulsek#1145 if you have any questionsKeräfyrm0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 676 Resto 673 Enh Sham LF Raid Guild As It says above ^! Im looking for a raiding guild, I can raid Fri/Sat (If its a must I can also raid Thursday) If Im not able to make it one day I give about 3 days to about a week advance unless if its sudden! Btag: Kaidengar#1784Skabrina0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 DiscP LF Group to weekly Hero Dungeon Runs LF Mature acting players to run with my Toon, which is stuck in a Bank Guild and needs decent players with whom she can complete Dungeon Runs. LFG has had mixed results- as we all know. So, I am looking for a Guild or a group of players in a similar situation. ThanksSeptes0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 <The Chosen Elite> 6/7H-HM,3/10H-BRF (LFHeal) The Chosen Elite are a close knit group of friends who all started playing WoW over on the Skywall server, but then migrated over to Aerie Peak in search of a more active community. We have been over here for about a year now, and have picked up a number of great core members, and we continue to enjoy Aerie Peak and everything it has to offer! Our raid times are on Thursdays and Fridays, from 6:30 to 9PM server time. We generally run world boss and LFR tours on Tuesdays. We use a guild facebook page for the majority of our communications, as we are a close knit and tight group. We all understand the stress and struggles of real life though, and are often caring and sympathetic towards each other. Our raid is generally a super fun environment, lead by Luluboom. We pride ourselves in having smart players, and well as skilled leadership, but we don't lose the fun loving quality that reminds us all that this is just a game. Our goals at the moment are simply to conquer the Heroic raid content, however that may change as we approach a solid 20 man roster. *CURRENT RAIDING ROSTER NEEDS* We are currently looking for a Healer of any class, with a higher priority on Mistweaver or Holy Priest. Your primary job would be healing, and as so you should be prepared to do such. On a very rare occasion (probably less than 3% of the time) you may be asked to dps. Ideally this is still a fulltime healer position though, and if you don't have a dps offspec, or a desire to learn one, that is honestly fine as well. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment here, or contact our GM -Luluboom on Aerie Peak, or add my btag Delphiki#1228Dellucem5 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 [A] 651 Ret Pally LF Raiding team As the title says Im currently looking for a raiding team I am confident with my abilitys as a DPS. Almost any time would work for me I am very flexible. I am currently 4/7N HM I know its not much but this is my first week of starting PvE back up since MoP. If you dont want a Ret but your still looking for a DPS thats fine! I pref Melee but I do know ranged I am a very quick leveler I can go from 1-100 and gear in about 1 1/2 weeks (Already did it once this xpac on tichondrius) Perks of picking me: I come with alot of perks I have excellent raid attendance I will do anything in my power to make raid night. If your guild is somewhat new and needs achievements I come with LOTS! I have 4 legendarys and 60 exalted reps (Raid Repetitive and Pandaren Ambassador) Add B-Tag to talk: Rustinpeace#1342Rustinfire0 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 7/7H hm 5/10N Brf LFM Dps, heals <Aus der Traum> of Aerie - Peaks is looking for more Dps and Healers to fill out our roster for heroics / mythics. Currently we've had some set backs with people leaving and work schedules slowing us down! We formed at the start of WoD as a group of Real Life friends....no seriously.....not internet ones...real ones!!!! But we started our guild with the intent of logging on killing stuff and having fun in a laid back raiding atmosphere. Half the guild has top 200 us experience and just got burnt out of the constant grind and brought the same hardcore focus to form this guild. Raid times are 8pm est - midnight Tuesday, Thursday with 3rd day on either Sunday or Monday. Ranged dps is Highly needed (No mages, boomkins, spriest currently) Melee dps is Medium to low ( no warrior, enhance, rogue, monk currently) Heals are High ( no disc priest, monk, shaman. would prefer 2 off this list) we have a group of 11 -12 currently and pushing steady with what we have, just need more to fill out to 20-25 man for heroic! Add me to btag soulsek#1145 if you have any questionsSoulsek0 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 655 Resto Druid Looking for Raiding Guild I am looking for a guild that raids during the week from 7 or 8 pm (server time) to midnight. My 655 Restoration Druid is 7/7 on Normal Highmaul and is ready to start heroics. This is my main character that I have played from the beginning. I also have a 630 protection warrior who is a boost that I am still learning to tank on. I would love to team up with other west coast players and am often up until about 2 or 3 am. I am a casual raider who learns fast. I am tired of joining guilds that don't have enough constant players to run 10 man's on a regular basis. I am a nice 30 ish something male that has wife and 7 year old son. Balance between real life and game is really important and a little understanding is needed when real life intervenes. Contact me in game on Dioclyz or Gromik. Thank you for your time!Dioclyz0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Recruiting Raiders =Dodge This= is recruiting! What we need are players that are not potatoes. If you are a potato raider look somewhere else. We rock dem meters. no need for dem brewmaster shuffles, take your tanks elsewhere. We really need cloth dps :O yes cloth dps, we have none. Want gear and are cloth dps? come let us give you some /hug. we raid from 6:30pm-9:00pm server Sunday and Monday. Dont know what server time is? go buy a watch and dont reply. but for reals we could for cereal use some DPS and Heals, come check out our logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9wcztBF1CaqvGPML there are more better logs but this is our logs. we are doing normal until we get some 2 set bonuses and then going into heroic, cause we are smart. not wiping first week of BRF on heroic with no tier. Come be one with us and let us help you by helping us. If you are a healer that says i dont stop healing untill everyone is 100% then i pad meters with overheals and if you are a dps that says boss is not dead i am failing at fight untill i dps boss to dead, WE NEED YOUMaximiliaan3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [H]<Uprising> on Thrall Is Looking for more! I am the GM of <Uprising>. We are a progression guild, wanting to get going and push hard into content. We are looking for more, whether casual or hard core. We are starting casual, but looking for more for a raid team, up to 20 m , so we can smoothly progress into mythic when we are ready. We plan on being a weekend raiding guild. Our raid day/time we have set for now, is: Friday: 11pm-2am ST [East Coast] Saturday: 11pm-2am ST [East Coast] alternate day [to be determined]: 8pm-11pm ST [East Coast] This is our list of current things we think would be highly desirable in our raid comp! : http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/seph123/media/raidsheet_zps663a406e.png.html?sort=3&o=0 These times can change, depending on the group we get together. Our focus is to get through content, going up in difficulty as we grow together as a guild. If this sounds like something you can get into, go ahead and add my b-tag [Santana#1680], leave a message here, or pst in game /who uprising. Good luck and Happy Hunting Aerie Peak!Haijiang2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [A] Pally LF Guild Hello, I took a break when MoP was released and I've been back about 4 weeks now. 642 Prot / working on ret offspec but very interested in finally learning how to pally heal. Grew far too accustomed to having a mage for dps and a resto sham for healing, but I digress... Tons of raiding experience, been playing since launch (mostly on Magtheridon with a brief couple year stint on Arthas doing some hard core pvp). I'm pretty active and looking for some regular raiding as I haven't really been able to find anything steady yet. Only cleared LFR a couple times (as I've only been capable ilvl-wise for a couple of weeks) and Kargath/Butcher down in my sole Normal attempt. I'm on most nights, but for raiding purposes I can commit 100% to T/W and M ~7-11pm EST (4-8pm server). Also (absolutely) love PvP and want to start doing challenge modes, etc. I don't care how big or how much content a guild has currently downed as long as it has enough people to raid and the members have a positive attitude towards learning and helping. The progression will always follow :) ~SpankSpankus0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Looking for Raid team, tank. guild has taken a break during WoD so I am looking for a raid group that needs a tank. I know my class and bring my own food, flask, etc. Looking for a weekday group that runs two nights a week, was running tues/wed. check my armory if you want to know anything. I also have a few DPS that would like to raid as well if there are any spots avail. Hit me up in game BT: primetime#1844Crypto0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] <Focus> Raid+PvP H BRF Fri/Sat @6 PST LFM <Focus> is looking for gamers that play at the top of their class. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings from 6pm-10pm PST/9pm-1am EST. Our first weekend of BRF we went 4/10N and 1/10H and are progressing. We also run RBGS weekly (tue/wed/thu @6pm PST/9pm EST) most of our regulars are around 1800 right now and climbing. We have a few of the best PvPers on the server along with a decent crew of casuals. Experienced PvPers are always welcome as long as they don't bring drama with them. Please contact me or one of our officers for consideration. Me: Qamm/Qam/Yarock/Yarockek/Yarocka, officers: Kanye, Xander, Martayn, Feswen We primarily use Teamspeak 3 for voice comms and occasionally also use Skype for RBGS.Qamm0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Raiders need a team a couple players just looking to join a raid team. We are 2 tanks and 4 dps everyone is 650+ we would like monday and weds raids.Iif you have room please send me a message so we can talk.Reiner0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Pink Flame> is recruiting for BRF! Heyo!, <Pink Flame> is a group of newly transferred peeps currently recruiting for Blackrock Foundry. We're looking for a tank, one or two healers, and a few DPS for our main core. As a whole we have past raid experience dating back to Vanilla/TBC and so far in WoD we are 7/7 normal/heroic Highmaul and are currently progressing through BRF. We're not too serious, we progress at our own pace and prioritize fun, though we obviously do wanna progress and enjoy the content. While we're currently on break from PvP because of the balance of it at the moment, we all have 2k+ experience in Arena and RBGs, so when things balance themselves out we will also being doing more PvP stuff as well. Our times at the moment are Tuesday and Wednsday at 7 pm EST, as well as trying to get in days on the weekend where possible. Though we're open to being as flexible as possible as we can for most guild members, so if the majority feel a better date or time is possible we're always opening to listening. For more info or any questions feel free to add my battletag BasedClue#1787, Peace brodis.Ecco1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Boats N Hozen - Convert to Raid - LF Healer Boats N Hozen is a raid team with the Convert to Raid Guild. We are currently recruiting a full time healer for Heroic BRF progression. Please be 665 ilvl. Holy Paly and Resto Shaman Preferred. Raid days are T-W-Th 5:30pst-8:30pst We are currenently 2/7M Highmaul is LF a Healer 4/10H BRF Team Pages are http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4391Navox1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Help Hey guys so this might be a long shot but what the hay I've nothing to loose lol If anyone out there can spare some gold could you help me out??? Please just mail it to me! Thanks so much!Aleshiatiger2 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Warlords of Ares Raiding Team Needs You! We are new casual raid team on Aerie Peak Alliance with a focus on having fun and learning. We are trying to fill our flex team for normal and heroic raids. We raid Friday and Saturday 5pm-7pm PST with an optional 1 hour for each day. We currently have 17 spots open and looking for people to join us. We are currently looking for a full time tank (Paladin,Warrior, Monk) And 2-3 Healers (Shaman, Disc or holy priests, or monk) Taking all Ranged DPS classes And a few melee dps (Warrior,rouge and monk) While there are certain classes I'm looking for any class has a good chance to come raid with us. What we offer is a laid back raid. We will supply repairs, flasks, food and help anyone with gearing and leveling. We use TeamSpeak and have a guild site full of useful resources. So if your interested Post here message one of us in game or apply on our guild site at http://warlordsofaresgaming.enjin.com/recruitmentHarmonix2 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 <Bon Weir> is recruiting for mythic Bon Weir (6/7H) recently realm transferred is recruiting for our mythic roster. Our last kill was a month ago and we are rebuilding our roster on Aerie Peak. Raid times start Wednesday and Saturday 4PM server. Contact for more info. At the moment we are accepting all roles except for tanks. Real ID: Gage#1576Greggage1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Looking for a home. I boosted a character on a alliance side to start a new wow journey. Currently I am looking for a guild to call home, one that isn't filled with a clique your cant break into. I'm very old school when it comes to guilds. I want a group of people who will drop anything to help one another, who runs dungeons and events together, and who raid together. I expect to be in a group of people I feel count on me and who in turn I feel I can count on. I play this game for the social aspect and expect conversations to be of an interesting topic not just terrible jokes at others expense. As for my raid ability once I hit 100 you'd have to look up my last main on Hyjal Horde Ayreyne. And I'm a mom so I can't often log in before 8pm central time. I intend to run as a healer again this expansion. Thanks in advance for you time.Cetheryn4 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF GUILD My husband and I are looking for a social guild that participates in questing, raiding, dungeons, pvp and etc. That is casual and has friendly players. My husband is a paladin and I am a priest. We are just coming back to the game with new accounts , we have not played since 2008Faiythe4 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Looking for Casual but Focused Raid/Guild We are a Pally and Warlock looking for a raid team. Pally is currently prot/ret with 659 iLevel, Warlock is iLevel 653. We would like to raid twice per week with at least one of those days being Friday or Saturday. Available generally from 5:00 to 8:00 PST depending on the weeknight. Current guild has not been able to finish HM normal and we're looking for a slightly more serious group to raid with. We respect our teammates and believe in being on time, not being disruptive, not holding up the raid every 10 minutes to take a call or let the dogs out, and working to improve our characters and skills. We are not hard core, nor do we consider ourselves leet, but we hold our own and know how to do the jobs assigned, expected of us. Please reply to this post or pst me in game if you would like more information. My main is Énigme and my wife is Verfalla if you want to inspect our characters. Willing to faction transfer for the right situation. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/%C3%89nigme/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Verfalla/simpleDorelyn0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 struggling with PG? So Are WE! Read On! Who cares about PG? We don't. Heroic Pugs are a cesspool. Come run heroics with Warcraft Hippies. We have an endless number of mains and alts that need the quests, and we need some extra players to help run them. Most of our dps are struggling with the timer. But these are people who can play. So we are forming a Who Cares About PG group to get the heroics done. we will form 2 if we have the toons. We will also be raiding. IF THE CURRENT TOXIC VIBE ACROSS THE GAME BOTHERS YOU, YOU ARE OUR KIND OF PLAYER. We are a casual guild of older players. We run in a fun atmosphere of mutual respect with the idea we are all learning together. Initially we will wipe a lot. We have a GREAT time doing it. We have managed Iron Docks on heroic and can run the normals pretty clean. We are more interested in quality people than stud players. It's VERY laid back. If you are struggling with playing we will help you. We have members who have been here since Vanilla and really know the game. This is a totally non competitive atmosphere. no one will scream at you if you make a mistake. Note: This is not an offer for carries. Someone should probably be carrying US. You have to join the guild. No cross realm, Aerie Peak only. We need all classes and its even better if you have an alt or 2. Right now I am our only viable healer so I can't run my alts for the quest items. so it would be nice if everyone had a few different classes-we all have a ton of alts. We will be doing the heroic dg's and normal raiding-i doubt we will ever get to anything above that. One again, we just want to have fun as a group-we don't particularly care about how fast we progress. Learning and achieving the goals together in a relaxed, non-judgmental atmosphere is what we are all about. We are not and never will be a high level progression raiding guild. on AP I suggest the Living Dead Dolls if that's what you are looking for. If you want to learn to tank or heal in an environment where you will actually get to do that, this is the place for you. we have 2 excellent tanks who are glad to teach. One of them only has the tank spec so he has to go as that all the time. but we already regularly have 8 or so on so a couple more folks and we can run 2 groups. heck we'll run 3 if we have the members. and of course do raids. Here's the skinny: Watch your language. We mean it. you'll get warned once. Check your ego and your attitude at the door. neither are allowed. GOGOGOGO equals KICKKICKKICKKICKKICK We are doing full clears, no shortcuts, and ALL the quests. Personal loot. we don't need the drama. Tanks pull. Healers heal. DPS do damage. that is all. You start pulling ahead of the tank you're done. We have a large female membership-some are officers. show some respect. NO i level requirement-obviously you have to be 615 to get into some areas. NO whining. If the tank or healer is learning we help. If we wipe we wipe. We have a smile on our face and a song in our heart. All the time. All Deadheads welcome! We're hippies! Please excuse members who may wander off and forget to come back. or come back and have low dps due to facing the wrong way, falling into holes, etc. it happens. One of our more beloved members once went to get a pop and didn't turn back up for a week. More than once. It's all good. Any member can let you in-look for us in game! or shoot me a message if you have any questions, or leave a remark here. Thanks RRespell0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Horde <Moo Says The Tauren> recruiting! <Moo Says The Tauren> Currently recruiting all classes and specs to build a casual raiding team for WoD. Offering guild repairs, 7-tab bank, and any other help within our grasp. We aim to have fun and create a good atmosphere for all guildies. Pst Blackshifter or anyone online in the guild for an invite or more info. Everyone is welcome :)Blackshifter3 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Duped Spectral Tigers / Roosters Hmm seems the same guy making different characters has been selling many spectral tigers / roosters for very cheap prices.. now this alone doesn't mean they are duped (which they say doesn't exist), but i know several people who have personally bought tigers so i know hes sold atleast 5-6 tigers how many could a legit player possibly have on such a low pop server? Heres another reason why the tigers / roosters have been duplicated... Go here https://theunderminejournal.com/#aerie-peak/item/49283 Almost to the bottom of the page you can see the total amount of mounts on the Us in the past 2 months. on the date of Jan. 14th there was a total of 45 rare spectral tigers on the US... then on Feb 2nd there was over 220 rare tigers... Despite the cards being out of print for some time now...Someone please explain thisZarrd3 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 All Gnome Events Mondays,5p-pacific. TLDR version: See title. *bzzt* Attention all gnomes!! *bzzt* /kick *bzzt wwwwwRRRRrrrrrr... There we go. Salutations. Are you a gnome? Do you find 10+ gnomes running around together hilarious? Do you have free time monday at 5p? Well then, have we got an event for you. Rhali of <CoS> on Wyrmrest Accord runs all gnome events every monday. Why do we keep calling it "events"? Well sometimes we have a whole bunch of dps and no tanks or all heals. We've all hung out together in someone's garrison or ran pvp or heroics or farmed old raids or a bunch of other wackystuff. ***Raiding*** -srs fase- That being said, we would love certain roles to be able to start raiding again this xpac. Specific high need specs: Blood DK, MW or BM monks, Disc Priests. Oh. AND rogues... where did all the rogues go. We will TRY to get as many as 30 in if we can :D BUT...I'M NOT ON WYRMREST ACCORD. :( We have this open to gnomes from all servers. Get in touch with Rhali through battlenet (Monker#1741) or wsp from an alt on WrA or contact on twitter (@orhali) to get added to the invite list. OH NICE, CAN I BRING MY HUMAN ALT? -_- ...ummmm. THIS SOUNDS COOL BUT I ALREADY RAID WITH MY GUILD. Actually with the way lockouts are set up you can kill a raid boss on the same difficulty multiple times per week. MAN I CAN'T START TILL 5:30 OR LATER. We start around 5p and go till people are tired or need to log, usuall. The more people that come the less 1 person leaving early or arriving late will effect it. I am trying to keep this as low stress as possible. There won't be any "you're late, -50 DKP". Actually that's not true, I hand out -50 DKP for everything. Mog isnt red enough? -50 DKP. You were either 1st or last to die, -50 DKP. (psst... we don't use DKP) I am currectly -400 DKP. YAY :D WOULD I NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO RAID? We use vent, but other than that... NOPE. We usally chat a bunch in vent so not having a mic isn't super bad. Feasts are provided and we don't expect prepotting or best chants, though a number of us can help out HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE? You can wsp or mail Rhali on Wyrmrest Accord or shoot a PM to him on twitter (@orhali).Rhali0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 [H]WoW Addicts Anonymous LFM Raiders We are a "casual" raiding guild that's looking to buff our numbers up to 15 people. Our guild is casual but we take our raiding serious. Not hardcore serious...just prepared. We are currently 6/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic in Highmaul. Looking for: 1 healer Disc priest or Shaman 4 dps Warrior, DK, Monk, and Mage. If you feel you can do a good job raiding and not on the list mentioned...contact me anyway. Raid times are Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm server time(PST). Contacts: Saintvetis - Raid Leader-ish Zurri - Guild Master.Saintvetis0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 Embyr 6/7 H Highmaul 3/10 N Blackrock We're a guild on Aerie Peak - US whose focus is on progression, clearing content at a steady pace. We believe in IQs over ILVL. We're not looking to be the fastest or best on the server, but we are looking to provide you with a guild that proves itself to be exceptional every week. Embyr houses a wide range of players: competitive raiders, casual raiders, casual players, and anything in between. We want to foster more than just a small group of people who log out after raid, and our main goal is to foster a tight-knit community of people who enjoy winning with each other, all while smashing the content in a timely manner. Requirements: Suitable gear, experience (past expansions or current), Mumble, and knowledge of your class/role. Recruiting: DPS: Rogues, DKs, Warlocks, Paladins. Healers: Monks, Priests, Shamans Tanks: Currently Full [Groups/Guilds welcome as well] Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. 5-8PM Server All spots are earned and maintained weekly. We're not here to carry you, but we are here to continually evolve with you into a cohesive, competitive body. Apply on www.embyrtheguild.com, or contact Ammulek or Vishal in-game.Ammulek4 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 3, 2015 [H]655Mage LF 2 Nights/Week Serious Raid I'm a serious gamer looking to raid 2 nights a week, anytime around 5-10 EST, Mon-Thurs. My current guild has folded and I need to find a new one. I prefer Heroic raiding as Normal is a bit too easy for me; I haven't tried Mythic yet, but I would be open to that as well. I play frost mage, doing 23-24k DPS. I'm an adult software developer from Minnesota. Please respond to this post if you need more information or are interested. Thank you!Alexandraa0 Feb 3, 2015