Aerie Peak

Jan 15 6M EN 3H ToV exp Ret Pally LF guild Ret Pally LF guild in Aerie Peak. My main is 6/7M and 3/3H ToV experienced, he's Kanael in Aman'thul My Aerie Peak alt is currently 857. Pls msg me using Kaneleth#6821.Kanael0 Jan 15
Jan 15 A New Dawn is recruiting! Hello all! A New Dawn is recruiting for our Emerald Nightmare guild runs. We are a newer guild, and we are currently working on becoming a progression guild for Emerald Nightmare and the future raid content that will be released at later dates. We are currently in need of DPS and 1 backup healer, but all are welcome. Our raid days/times at the moment are Saturdays (5pm server - 7pm server) and Sundays (5pm server - 7pm server). We will generally go past the time if everyone is okay with it. If not, we will then stick to those times stated. We do mythic/mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. There usually seems to be enough guildies on to form a guild run for those. There are not set times/days for these though. We would prefer those with raiding experience. Not necessarily required though. Just please know your class spec. And lastly, we do like to joke/rip on each other sometimes. For the most part though, we are a mellow group. If all of this sounds like a good match for you, give us a shout to join! Our progression so far is... (updated 01/15/17) Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor 3/3 Normal 2/3 HeroicEillermoond7 Jan 15
Jan 15 Our group of 7 seeks your group of 5-7 Our small heroic raid team is searching for a few more bodies to better balance the group. We are currently 7/7h and 2/3n with raids on Tues & Sun from 6:45-10 cst. We're a casual yet progressive team, raid nights are always fun and occasionally we even kill stuff. Because we run with a small group we need people that can commit to our schedule. Add michelle#1957 if you'd like more details.Zipp13 Jan 15
Jan 13 <Darkness Within>Recruiting RANGED (FRI/SAT) [Darkness Within] is recruiting for Mythic Raids. We're currently 3/7M EN, 2/3 H TOV, 7/7H EN, and raid 9PM-12AM Server (PST) Friday and Saturdays. We also have a 2nd group running Wednesday and Thursday 5:30 PM - 9PM. We're looking for range DPS, thought all excellent players will be considered. Please check out our website at www.darknesswithinguild.enjin.com or message me in game to have a chat. Check out our Youtube channel for some bloopers and fun stuff. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpyDt8vFDrtRQ-aItn3VDzQ [Darkness Within] was established in 2008 and has raided in all expansions since.Aerlys2 Jan 13
Jan 9 Aphelion - Tues/Thurs Heroic Raiding Raid Times: Tuesday - 6:30 - 9:30 Thursday - 6:30 - 9:30 Progress Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 Trial of Valor Heroic 3/3 Nighthold N/A Aphelion is a relaxed, progression focused heroic guild that offers a home for raiders that are looking for the challenge of difficult content, while enjoying the atmosphere and flexibility that non-Mythic raiding allows. If you're looking for focused results oriented raiding and are self motivated to succeed, we may be right for you! Currently we are actively recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers. at this time we cannot feasibly add more melee DPS, but thank you for your interest. For more information, whisper Arianord in-game or BTag at Arianord#1613Fulkos0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Non-Tuesday Heroic+ Raiding Options? Are there any alliance raiding guilds/teams on this server with times between 6:30-7:00pm and 11:00pm server time on any days except Tuesdays? Specifically asking about teams that are successful in heroics and have goals to dabble in mythic content (I supposed 'semi-hardcore' would be the common term). Would also need to be a team looking for a couple dps and a healer. Seems like it's difficult finding a non-tuesday raiding guild with a little later start time on Aerie Peak:) Thank you.Hogel1 Jan 8
Jan 5 Looking for horde friend for bloody coin farm I am looking for horde friend for bloody coin farm. I will pay 50k for full 2000 coin farm. The idea is to have you take off all your gear, and I just simple graveyard farm you. Then to rez sickness to respawn right away.Chappíe0 Jan 5
Jan 4 . wrong forumSpitefuly0 Jan 4
Jan 2 X Raided [A - Aerie Peak – US] <X Raided> is recruiting! We are a friendly guild and were interested in finding more raiders who are interested in heroic progression, possibly working up to mythics. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, but are focusing on recruiting more healers. Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thurs 5-7:30PM PST (8-10:30PM EST) Current Progression: 4/7 Heroic EN 2/3 Normal ToV Contact Sillarus (Astindis#1335) in game for more information, or reply to this thread. Check out the YouTube channel for our first kills at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqPCqQPG2O_cOcfkNcLWaQ Have a good day!Sillarus7 Jan 2
Jan 2 <The Rizen> New raiding guild on Aerie Peak! Hello everybody! <The Rizen> is a brand new raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Lead by Co-GMs (3/7M and 7/7H), we plan to be a haven for anyone who is interested in end-game heroic raiding (and possibly Mythic later on!) If you are fairly new, or have never done raiding at the heroic level, that's fine. We accept anyone with a positive attitude and a willingness to truly learn the nuances of their class/spec. Anyone who continually improves and contributes to progression will never be benched and never be replaced. We are primarily an Eastern Standard Time raiding guild! Raid days/times: 8-11 PM EST Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Thursday We will also be running random heroics, mythics, M+, and clear/farm raids throughout the week whenever we feel like it. We do not have "optional" farm or clear days set in stone. We have a dedicated Discord server that will be available 24/7, and provide guild announcements, updates, and boss guides / strategies. You will be expected to have Discord, and have an active presence in Discord to stay up to date on all guild related activities. While we have a "learners are welcome" attitude, we want you to understand that we are still serious about progression. You will be expected to research fights, your class/spec, be on time, maintain a decent attendance, and bring consumables to raid. In addition, during raid the rule of thumb is "trash is for talking, boss fights are for listening". Constant disruptions during progression raids will not be tolerated. We hope that you will consider us in your search for a solid raiding guild! Post here or message Lureja (Tetra#1653) in game to join!Kaldareth1 Jan 2
Dec 31 Aims to Misbehave Greetings, Aims to Misbehave is a new guild on Aerie Peak. We are looking to recruit solid players looking to raid in the near future. Our goal is to go after the next boss, whatever that might be. We are looking to start raiding on Tues/Thurs nights from 8-10 Server time with a possible third night if we feel we would need it to try and tip the scales on a certain boss. Our philosophy: Building a solid team takes time, WoW is a game, and we all have hectic and chaotic schedules, so coming home and logging in to play is not something we take lightly. Our time and entertainment is important, and I want to protect all of our schedules. We want to see bosses die just as much as the next guy, well...probably more than the next guy, but you get my point, so we plan to start on Normal difficulty and keep killing bosses till we hit a wall. We are looking to build a team that works well together in a variety of roles. We are looking for people who want to have fun and yet master their class and spec, people who take pride in their achievements. We are looking for team players, not elitists or drama queens. Building this kind of team and guild wont be done overnight, it will take patience. I am asking if this would be something you would be interested in? We want to help our community and our guild by helping run mythic dungeons on off raid nights to help our team improve and expand, to be coaches and friends, to support and encourage our members as we face that wall over and over again. We aim to kill bosses...We Aim to Misbehave! We welcome all kinds!! TLDR: New guild recruiting all classes and specs Looking to build strong Raid team from the ground up Tues/Thurs 8-10 Server time with possible 3rd night if needed (Not Mandatory) Leadership has Heroic and mythic raid experience here on Aerie Peak. We use Discord for chat and Raid purposes. If interested or have questions my BT is shepherd#1190Shëpherd0 Dec 31
Dec 30 1 copper items @ AH Everything has to go everything gets listed for one copper 24 hours. Bid at will, you might get lucky for que copperGuarare0 Dec 30
Dec 28 Looking for people to run with. My wife and I just came back after being off for a long break. With our current schedules raiding in a progression group probably isnt going to happen. Right now we have a guild we use for our selves. Was wanting to see if anyone is in the same boat as we are or if anyone was interested in trying to find some people to run content with. Mythic +, world quest, ext. If anyone is wanting to find someone else to run with hit me up Battle tag ID is Kep#1782Cølossus1 Dec 28
Dec 27 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader2 Dec 27
Dec 26 Warrior tank looking for raiding guild Free times: Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday- anytime after 4pm Pacific Standard time Experience: Vanilla- Cleared Naxxaramas Burning Crusade- Cleared Sunwell Lich King- Cleared up to Lich king then stopped playing Cataclysm- Cleared Heroic Deathwing Pandaria- Cleared mythic Garrosh Hellscream Warlord of Draneor- light raiding, spent more time focused on school Legion- Currently 6/7H EN With all this being said, I am currently a little undergeared on my warrior but I plan to fix that in the next few days. Feel free to add me to btag Krymsen#1236Kemiel0 Dec 26
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 17 (Artifex) LFM dps for mythic progression We are currently 4/7M EN looking to go 7/7M soon. We are recruiting a couple dps to fill some of our core spots. We run mythic + everyday and we work plenty of 10 keys for everyone in the guild. Server- Aerie Peak Raid times- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10 server. EST the times are 10pm to 1am Central 9 to midnight We are a very fun guild we enjoy having a good time while we raid and get serious when we need to. If you are interested feel free to post on here or whisper me in game my B-tag is mikehorton10#1866Healwithhots0 Dec 17
Dec 16 <Warfront> LFM 4/7M EN, 2/3H ToV Progression Hello to you all! Thank you for joining me today. ^_^ We are recruiting DPS and Healers for core raid positions! We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30pm till 8:30pm server time (7:30-10:30pm EST). Ilevel requirements are around 873, depending on performance! We look more for how a person seeks to improve rather than a super high item level from the start. Our community is big on helping others succeed! :) We may ask recruits to run mythic + with us to gauge performance. Recruit status lasts for two weeks. In that time, you will still be eligible for loot. We want to see you improve, so this is important to us! Contact: Thorenzia, Doktorpope, or Ellta for more information! My battletag is Elta#1892. I may be playing some OW, but feel free to add me and inquire further. :) Thank you for reading and I look forward to speaking with you in the future!Ellta0 Dec 16
Dec 15 The Heartless of CTR 2/7 M EN wants you! The Heartless mythic raid team of CTR is looking for strong DPS and a healer for our Tue&Wed 7p-10p Server Time Runs. We are 2/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 ToV N. If you are talented, altruistic, and motivated we want you. Founded in WotLK and still going strong. Contact Greenránger or Kayshis in game. Or hop in our Discord https://discord.gg/knx9nNK / www.discord.me/HEARTLESSGreenránger0 Dec 15
Dec 13 (A) Darkness Within Recruiting for Mythics! Darkness Within is back in business for Legion. We are a 20-man raiding guild on Aerie Peak-US. We are currently 7\7H and are focused on mythic raiding on a light 2 days per week schedule. Darkness Within has raided for 10 years and counting. We were founded on Kirin Tor-US and raided content in Vanilla through Pandaria before we transfered to Aerie Peak during Warlords of Draenor. Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 10 years, and if we didn't have jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time. Our real life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense. Our raid times are: Friday: 9PM – 12AM (server time) Saturday: 9PM – 12AM (server time) CURRENT RECRUITMENT We are currently seeking exceptional Ranged DPS(Warlock<3)and Resto Shaman to help round out our roster for Mythic Progression. Feel free to apply at http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com Any questions feel free to add Xeroe#1589Xeroê4 Dec 13
Dec 12 <Forge Gaming>7/7H Recruiting DPS for M Prog Hello, we are Forge and we are currently recruiting the following DPS classes for Mythic EN progression, currently 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV Death Knight Mage Warlock Druid (Boomkin) Hunter A bit about us, we have been together for 2 years, we are a mature guild, with no holds barred in our conversations, the sheer ridiculousness an get out of hand sometimes lol, but we wouldn't have it any other way. As such a sense of humor is definately required. Be one of us and i promise you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience here. Raid Schedule - Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm (EST) any other questions or concerns add my battletag and we can talk my btag is Detrin#11146Detrin2 Dec 12
Dec 12 865 Holy Priest LF Progression Guild Holy - 865 Disc - 861 Raid Experience: WoD - 3/7M -- 10/10H -- 11/13M Legion - 7/7H -- 3/3N I have been playing since Vanilla, raiding/healing since WotLK so I would classify myself as an experienced player. Personal Life/Work took me away from the game in WoD and ended my progress. I have just been pugging in Legion, but looking to get back into Mythic Progression again. I am sure I left a lot out but if Preferably weekday raiding; 7-11 CST Contact me and see if I am a good fit for your raid! PrayHarder#1851Prayharder1 Dec 12
Dec 12 858 Holy Priest LF PvP and Mythic Guild about me... Being somewhat a workaholic, my playing hours in the weekdays range from limited to non-existent. You'll usually find me playing too much on most weekends, unless if the girlfriend gets annoyed, in which case she gets my time. what I'm seeking... I seek, ideally, an adult-only guild with players similar to my profile, basically one that comprises of working folks who also know how to chill. I'm not looking to be a hardcore raider but I don't mind filling in once in a while. I'm looking to do organized PvP. I want to run Mythic dungeons; I've not done any yet and really want to start. what I offer.... I suppose I could say anything here and you would not know any better. I'm quite competitive at everything I do. That means I want to dedicate some time to push the envelope on those Mythic+ dungeon runs, etc. how to contact me... Feel free to contact me in-game, or just reply to this post.Zinfandele0 Dec 12
Dec 8 Delete DeleteAftermathx24 Dec 8
Dec 7 [A] No Big Deal RECRUITING! While pushing farther into M EN H/M TOV we're needing people to fill spots and bolster the raid roster. Weekend team raids 5-8 PST Saturday and Sunday evenings. There are two other mythic progression team @ 5/7 in EN. They raid Tues/Thurs & Tues/Thurs/Sunday 5-8 PM PST. Weekend team looking for: Range DPS Warlocks (Aff/Demo/Destro) Hunter (MM) Shaman (Ele) Priest (S) Druid (Balance) Mage (Fire/Arcane/Frost) Tanks Any except warrior Melee Druid (Feral) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Rogue (Any) Warrior (Arms pref, fury as well) Monk (WW) Sham (Enh) Healers Priest (Disc/Holy) Shaman (Resto) Monk (MW) Guild very active in mythic plus as well as all open world content. We use discord, very active on there, must have a voice and not be afraid to speak your mind. Guild is mostly adults prefer 18+ individuals. Must know your spec/class inside and out, have an understanding of how your specific class brings specific things to the guild that will benefit all. Socialites welcome as well as recluses. Contact me for weekend recruitment @ Johaylon#1245. Application available on guild site no-big-deal.enjin.comChickafil0 Dec 7
Dec 4 866 Bear Tank LF Guild Looking for a guild that raids two or three times a week. Need to be around 7 or 8pm server time start. I have 6/7 Heroic EN experience. Will to learn and want to have fun. Leave me a message here or contact me in game if you want.Jaceenn0 Dec 4
Dec 4 Morning Mythic + / RAID team LFM Looking to start a pretty casual mythic + dungeon team / raid team in the mornings starting a 6am Pacific and going to 8am. Hoping to run 2 - 3 times a week. It can be weekends or weekdays or a combination of both but really looking to get like minded people together to enjoy this content blizzard has given us. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions My Btag is Ruqua#1111Ablaez4 Dec 4
Dec 3 looking for early morning raiding spot Looking for Early morning Raiding guild , 7/7 normal 6/7 heroic and 1/7 mythic expHiroic3 Dec 3
Dec 1 Knights and Weekends - Alliance (LFM!!) Server: US-Aerie Peak (Alliance) Raid Nights : Friday, Sunday, Monday 8:00pm – 10:30pm EST Hello! Are you looking for a guild in which to enjoy the new Legion content? Knights and Weekends is a community of adult gamers focused on casual raiding and progressing through Legion content in a fun laid back environment. We’re currently looking for a few more to join us through both Raid content, PVP and Mythic + Dungeons. All players are welcome regardless of gear or class or spec. Our guild is focused on players who enjoy working as a team but without all the stress and possible frustrations pushing Mythic Raid content. If you're looking for a group who enjoy a bit (or more) of crude humor, want to take a step back from super hardcore raiding and can have a good time in a relatively stress free guild environment, KAW might be right for you. If we sound like we fit what you're looking for, please reach out to Melzorz#1950, Pirokey#1857, or Grim#1882 for more information.Miillie7 Dec 1
Nov 29 [A] <Jammy Party> 7/7H EN Recruting Yo, Jammy Party is looking for new recruits to start progression on Mythic content. Raid Times Friday: 7pm - 10pm PST Saturday: 8pm - 11pm PST Progression 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor Recruiting DPS Any DPS who can pull their weight Unholy/Frost Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Any Hunter Windwalker Monk Shadow Priest Any Rogue Elemental Shaman Arms/Fury Warrior Healers Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Websites http://jammyparty.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Jammy+Party Apply on our website, or feel free to contact Avey, Elecast, Durendal, or Tarhiel in game!Elecast2 Nov 29
Nov 28 870+ Prot Pally&Prot Warrior LF Mythic I have a couple of friends interested in diving into Mythic EN Progression. Making this topic so they can both receive and answer any questions asked. Prot Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Mcfatty/simple Prot Warr: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/aerie-peak/Tinydrink/ They are both 7/7H 3/3N and come as a pair. Any questions are welcome, and logs will be presented upon request.Kurojinn4 Nov 28
Nov 28 A<Kinsmen> 1/7M LFM Kinsmen of Aerie Peak is recruiting for 20 man mythic Legion raiding. About us: Kinsmen was created on February 1, 2006 originally on the server Kael'thas. We have recently migrated to Aerie Peak before the Legion to pursue Mythic raiding. We value our time and make every attempt possible to ensure our in game time is spent wisely. Our guild consists of players who do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of "hardcore” guilds. We are not pushing for realm firsts but we do strive to get the most done while the content is current. Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs from 7-10pm Central = 5-8pm Pacific(server) time. Tues & Thurs are progression days, Wednesday is a heroic clear day. Loot: Handled via personal loot for Heroics and loot council for Mythic bosses and any key items. (Raid team benefit)>(personal gain) is the general rule. Applicant Expectations: Good understanding of game mechanics, maturity, decent command of the English language, and a lack of douchebaggery. Workable and geared offset for any role will be helpful. We are looking for decent players that also enjoying their time online without being jerks to others. We are just as likely to cut a trial for social reasons as we would for poor play. Drama queens need not apply. Our Emerald Nightmare progression: 1/7M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Kinsmen http://kinsmen.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: DPS - Havoc Demon Hunter, MM Hunter, Mage, and Outlaw Rogue Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Bonus points for folks with geared offsets. Contacts: Altar bnet: hami76#1782 Chi bnet: Bubbles#1260 Kam bnet: boombeef#1777Kodian1 Nov 28
Nov 27 No Big Deal Weekend Team Recruitment No Big Deal is recruiting for Mythic Progression. Saturday/Sunday 5-8 PM server time. Check guild website below or add me on realid Johaylon#1245. http://no-big-deal.enjin.com/homeChickafil0 Nov 27
Nov 27 Tormented Tormented recruiting 2 healers and 3 DPS for core raid spots, we are 7/7N 7/7H EN and 2/3N TOV, we raid Saturday and Sunday at 2 pm server, message me in game or real ID at trickyhunter#116103Rainofire0 Nov 27
Nov 25 LF Rated BG Team Never done rated, but have done premades dating back to Vanilla and grinded Field Marshal on my other account Pally. So I pretty much got the experience to do them. I just hope the team is decently rated enough is all, not looking for carries.Vrillon0 Nov 25
Nov 24 Endure Looking for Raiders We are looking for mainly healers and dps or any kind. We are a laid back group with a core that has been together for a long time. We love to give each other crap and have fun. We are currently doing EN Heroic and Mythic plus. We all remember this is just a game and life outside the game comes first. Please hit me up in game or with my battle net name bobafett2004#1546. PS We could use one more tank maybe....Jaceenn2 Nov 24
Nov 24 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck3 Nov 24
Nov 24 Item Level 834 Blood DK Looking for a guild to do Mythics and raids and eventually progress into M+ content. I play mostly Friday night - Sunday, as well as Monday - Thursday around 8-11.Jóseph1 Nov 24
Nov 22 2/7M <Neonmoon> M/W/F 4-7am PST <Neonmoon> is an Aerie Peak Alliance guild that is 2/7M EN and 3/3H ToV and raids on M/W/F from 4:00am - 7:00am Pacific (7-10am EST or Aerie Peak server time). We raid at somewhat of a niche time and would welcome all to join us that happen to play at that time as well. We're always looking for people willing to spec backup roles or have DPS specs with heals OS that they are proficient in. We encourage all to apply regardless of class/role because we recruit players not classes. In order to continue fluid mythic raiding we require all members to be willing to sit which will vary depending on player skill, comp, role, attendance, and gearing priorities. This is part of raiding on a successful mythic team. Please fill out an application at Neonmoon.guildlaunch.com before contacting me on btag or discord as that makes our conversation much quicker and less wordy. akalittleman#1387 or Nelfy on discord Discord server: https://discord.gg/nw7Evb2 Main classes and positions we're looking to fill: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock Balance Druid Mage Marksman Hunter Melee DPS: Warrior Windwalker Enhance Rogue Death Knight Heals: Restoration Druid Mistweaver DIsc Priest What we offer: We will provide a great community for those playing in the early mornings, and a place where people that have aspirations of running mythic can learn and grow. A competitive nature towards downing content. Pushing progression while it is relevant and before nerfs come. Solid raiders willing to help others learn and perform well. An officer core that wants to help you succeed, not punish you for underperforming. The possibility to raid on a mythic team while also having a life that occasionally interferes, while being flexible with rotating sitting, progression, and farming raids. Obviously pots, food, enchants, and gems. What we expect from you: That you consistently work on playing your spec (or specs) better to be able to perform well during raid. This includes researching your class on a consistent basis to learn best talent combinations for bosses, best trinkets, and ways to min/max your DPS, HPS, Survivability on specific bosses. Be willing to be sat for progression for whatever reason (Lower DPS, class isn't best for progression boss, gearing others, etc) Come to raid when we have raid, on time, and be dependable. Lack of attendance is considered when having to sit people regularly. Also we require that you notify us when you can't make it, the reason isn't important, but notifying us is. Focus on raid when it comes time to buckle down. Help others and keep our guild community friendly and helpful. No elitist ideology towards anyone in our guild as it is not helpful, but constructive criticism and direction on where to find resources are the ways we handle that. Check logs for things to improve on Be in discord and be able to speak to call things out when they happen etc. Tags: Early, morning, graveyard, shift, 3rd, am, late, night, daytime, EST, out of country, overseas, military, off, timeNëlfy0 Nov 22
Nov 21 7/7H 3/3N Recruiting Dps and Healers Molten Core Swim Team is recruiting healers and dps for mythic EN progression and heroic tov progression. Primarily we are looking for a holy pally and monk/priest/shaman for heals and a few dps prefer range but will take any. We need people that will be consistent in attendace. Raids are tues thur sun 730 to 930 PST. For more information add pjmes#1446 or check out our website at mcst.gamerlaunch.com. You can also message Vaporman, Arrowwarrior, or Singlesolder in game for info.Shamsz0 Nov 21
Nov 18 <Dice Roller Gaming> on Stormrage LFM <Dice Roller Gaming> is looking to further expand its Mythic raiding roster. We are somewhat of casual raiding guild that takes a more serious approach to progression raiding. Currently we maintain a 20 man raiding roster, but we are looking for individuals who are more motivated in helping us build up a team better equipped to take on Mythic raiding content in legion. Most important above all, we are interested someone who is wanting to invest themselves to becoming part of our family. Scheduled Times: Sat/Sun Noon to 4 PM (server/EST) - Progression Tues/Thurs/Fri 7 PM-10 PM (server/EST) - Alt/Farm Raids Mythic+ groups are much more dynamically planned Recruiting Needs: Range DPS - High Healers - Med Tanks - Low Melee DPS - Very Low (are you really surprised?) Exceptional Players - High Although we are a casual raiding guild, you are not be guaranteed a spot in our Mythic group. We have ambitions to push the most difficult content legion has to offer, and with that requires us to pull together some of the best players for the team. **Our recruitment isn't restricted to just those interested in a raid spot. We are always open to anyone looking to raid with us casually throughout the week, or individuals who are interested in joining us for mythic dungeon content.** What I need from you: Your Btag Logs from previous Raids (not mandatory, but very helpful) Curse voice Client If interested please apply at.... Kidding aside, I am only interested in talking to you personally. We can do this over chat or voice, though I am naturally going to prefer voice. Revaren#1658Revaren0 Nov 18
Nov 17 Guild merge Tormented is looking for a guild that is 7/7N and close to 7/7H to share guild chat and help each other out with raids, we are a small group of friends that are 7/7N and most are 7/7H. No one needs to leave guilds we can just share chat. Real ID me at trickhunter#116103 if this sounds like something you and your guild want to do.Rainofire3 Nov 17
Nov 16 871 Prot Paladin LF Raid Just copypastaing from another thread. Let me know if you have questions. Times/time zones! I'm looking for a group that raids in the 8:00pm EDT to 11:00pm EDT timeframe. Faction preference: Alliance Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: I'm somewhere between casual and semi-hardcore. My preference is two nights week. Current progression/experience: I've cleared 7/7N Emerald Nightmare and 2/7H (Nythendra + Dragons). I'm pretty familiar with all of the fights in Emerald Nightmare. I've done some attempts on Oydn in ToV but do not have any kills. I've raided pretty consistently from Vanilla to Mists of Pandaria with random breaks here and there. I didn't raid in that much in WoD because World of OrcCraft didn't interest me that much. Parses: You can see my rankings here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2438987/10/ It isn't much but I have nothing to hide. If you want to see specific parses let me know. Contact info: Feel free to respond to this thread or add my btag: #Lincoln#1417Reese0 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A]<Coalesce> LFM T/W 8-1030 PST 7/7H <Coalesce> is a Heroic mode only casual progression based raiding guild. We strive to provide the most easy going raid environment possible while working as a team to progress in endgame content. We've been going strong as a group on Aerie Peak for over three years now. Currently we need some progression minded raiders on a limited schedule who enjoy an easy going yet focused atmosphere. We have fun and we kill bosses. Just looking to get a few more to even out the numbers a bit. Schedule Tues and Weds 800pm - 1030pm server time (PST). Yes it’s 5 hours. Yes that’s not a lot of time. We do our best to get the most out of it and expect everyone to carry their own weight. Attendance is key. There are other people involved. You need to be able to consistently attend raids. Consistency is fundamental to putting content on farm. This, of course, is excepting emergencies, surprises and important family activities. Basically, you won’t be penalized if the cup holder on your computer sucks in and you spill Baja Blast™ all on your circuit boards... or something like that. Requirements I don’t require much from raiders, but the things I do require are crucial. 1. Mumble. Mic required. 2. Attendance. I know I’ve gone over this but it is the single most important part of raiding. You can’t learn difficult boss strats if you’re not present. 3. Knowledge of your class and the desire to improve at all times. 4. A good attitude. Currently recruiting! Looking for DPS and a healer. [L]Low [M]Medium [H]High ------------------------------ [H] Death Knight [L] Druid [H] Hunter [H] Mage [L] Monk [L] Paladin [H] Priest [M] Rogue [H] Shaman [M] Warlock [L] Warrior If this sounds like a good fit for you let me know. Battletag Bonemud#1710Papabone0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Any guild focusing on mythic+ dungeons? Looking for guild focused on mythic + dungeons. Are there any like these on our server? Been playing for a while, but could never commit to raiding as work hours are very fluid. Right now am resto (more artifact xp commited to it), but could switch to another spec if needed. Even though this is a pst server, play mostly on est times. Anyone out there?Menisco4 Nov 16
Nov 15 Ilvl 853 Prot Warrior looking to Raid! Title sums it up, looking for a guild that works well together and has fun, not looking for hardcore but in between. Have puged Emerald and enjoyed the new content, would like to get to mythic raiding, thanksKissay2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Character Trading on my account Why can't any of my Horde characters and any of my Alliance characters trade with each other. It says they are unfriendly with each other. I can understand it from Character to character from myself and the friend I play with, but why from my own characters I create on my own account? In Star Wars:The Old Republic for example, I can trade with all my characters regardless of affiliation because I created them on my account. Please explain.Rahanmine0 Nov 15
Nov 15 Ember's 2nd team, Phoenix (7/7H) Recruiting! Hi folks! We're <Ember> (US Zul'jin, Horde). Our aim is to bring twentyish people together to slaughter bosses, and have fun doing it. Outside of progression, we favor a fair amount of social activities, in and out of game. We've watched over 20 terribly awful movies and played more than 30 games of online pictionary. Oh, and our guild achieved Cutting Edge in Hellfire Citadel with enough time to farm nearly every raider the mount. What are we offering? A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression. We may not be a top 100 guild, but you'll do plenty of Mythic raiding with us. Phoenix will be aiming for 60% mythic progression at least, but we'll definitely push for 100%. Stability. We're comprised of a core group of players who have played together for over two years. We will fill a raid team roster with at least 25 people, which means you won't sit out often, but raids aren't cancelled when 1 person can't make it. Buddies. We like to sit in voice comms outside of raids too and chat with each other. We have guild movie nights where we all watch (mostly bad) movies. Jump in an Overwatch game with us, or enjoy some alcohol-empowered Cards Against Humanity. What are we looking for? Fantastic raiders. Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes - generally be a solid part of our positive, progressive raid environment. Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. We have one team that is dedicated to helping raiders learn how to better raid. But if you are applying for one of our Mythic teams, they will not be there to teach you how to do so. Sorry. Commitment. You should attend over 90% of team raids. To keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside raids optimizing your character, improving your play, etc. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it. This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behavior" - that'd be boring - but there needs to be respect underneath the playful trash talking. You need to know where the line is, etc. _____________________________________________________________________________ If you have a decent personality and just want to join a compellingly fun and interesting group, we are always accepting social players. If you are interested in becoming a part of our guild/team, please apply at ember.enjin.com/apply or add me on btag: Shadowrealm#1917 Thank you for your interest in Ember!Paîway0 Nov 15
Nov 13 [A] 2/7M Weekend Guild LFM <Salt Lick Sodium NaCl> Is a 2/7M weekend raiding guild led by a few top players and experienced raiders. We are currently looking for exceptional players to fill in the missing pieces of this awesome group. We have been where you are. Looking for something that you hope will be the same or an improvement from where you just were. Eventually you talk to so many groups that they all blur together and you just pick someone so that you'll have somewhere to go. Take the time and talk to us. I want you to find a home. Somewhere you can build a foundation and a future filled with friendships and a fulfilling raid atmosphere. Our Goal: We are aiming to be a competetive guild and make a name for ourselves on the server. As such, our expectations when it comes to raid performance are somewhat high. With that in mind, nobody is guarenteed a raid spot. All spots are performance based. You show up to the farm content ready to go, prove to us and yourself that you're not just looking to be carried, or you don't get a progression invite for the week. Current Progression: 2/7M 7/7H EN 3/3 N ToV Requirements: Strong knowledge of the class you play. Background in progression raiding preferred. Be open to criticism and have room to improve. Loot: We have always operated under a common sense based Loot Council system that takes a number of factors into consideration including: player performance, level of upgrade, attendance, and seniority. We feel this allows us to make decisions concerning loot without the bias and favoritism we've seen plague other loot council set-ups in the past. A random raider each raid night will also partake in Loot Council. RAID TIMES Saturday 9:00PM - 2:00AM EST Sunday 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST RECRUITMENT: * = High Priority Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Boomkin Hunter: MM* Mage: Open Monk: MW* Paladin: Ret / Holy Priest: Holy / Shadow* Rogue: Open Shaman: Enhance / Resto* Warlock: Open Warrior: Arms / Fury Contact Info: igfa#1872 - GM / Raid Leader Sizick#1215 - OfficerIgfa0 Nov 13
Nov 13 LF Core Raiders for Mythic Progress. Hey guys our raid team is looking for a few solid dps and potentially 1 healer. To start progress on Mythic Nightmare. We would be doing nightmare in mythic already but due to people not being committed we haven't had a stable 20 people to go into mythics confidently. So, again basically we are looking for some top notch dps to go along with our already great core dps group. And I don't care what you pull for numbers I want to be able to see you can pull numbers and not die, and do mechanics correctly. If interested we can talk anytime. But logs will be required. If you don't have logs and are interested in joining don't waste my time or yours. The only DPS we aren't taking currently are on the Shaman, Hunter, Monk, Warrior token. Everything else we are recruiting especially good range classes. For healing we are looking for a holy priest solely. Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8-11pm EST. Scro#11984Scroman2 Nov 13