Aerie Peak

Dec 29, 2014 LF two dps for Glory of the Draenor Hero Hi. I am looking for two exceptional dps to get Glory of the Draenor Hero done. We haven't had much luck with PUGs and are looking for a solid, steady group. Please be competent, able to listen to directions, have a sense of humor and not be afraid to wipe. Try and have at least 630 ilevel too! We'd like to get as much done as we can this week from around 4pm-to 8pm or so. After that, we'll do achievements on weekends. If you are interested, please message me. My battletag is Sephira#1771. Thank you!Mahalle0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 662 Blood DK LG progression guild 7/7 normals 6/7 Heroics 1/7 mythic message me in game mortimerkhan#1446 I know all the fights for high maul and do not mind speaking on mic. Preferred schedule is 9th til 1st eat thank youFrznnugget0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Provën is looking for PvE/PvP Hello! Provën is a new guild on Aerie Peak that is looking for memebers to fill a Normal/Heroic Raid team as well as some players to do some PvP with as well. We are looking for new or old players for raids and we will be raiding Mon, Tue, Wed 10:30pm PST - 1:30 AM PST (Server Time) I know we are starting a bit late but we are looking for players that need a place to call home where they can raid and PvP freely! Feel free to contact me in game or on here if you are interested. Currently we need healers and DPS the tank spots are filled! Thanks, ChaoticsaurChaoticsaurr3 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 LF 2 dps for Glory of the Draenor Hero Hi. I am looking for two exceptional dps to get Glory of the Draenor Hero done. We haven't had much luck with PUGs and are looking for a solid, steady group. Please be competent, able to listen to directions, have a sense of humor and not be afraid to wipe. Try and have at least 630 ilevel too! We'd like to get as much done as we can this week from around 4pm-to 8pm or so. After that, we'll do achievements on weekends. If you are interested, please message me. My battletag is Sephira#1771. Thank you!Mahalle0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 4/7N 1/7H Raid times 6-9 Central time Tue/Wed One of the Wayward Enforcers raid teams is looking for more for Normal/Heroic killing. We've got off-spec people tanking and healing right now, so we have room for whatever role you want to play. Our goal is to finish Heroic modes before they're irrelevant, no real plans to push into Mythic. Fairly laid-back raid, but I do expect people to know what they're doing. Please message Khorwhynn in-game, or add my battletag: Nulian#1980Khorwhynn0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] The Horde Masonry Raiding Guild LFM Hey all. The Horde Masonry is a Horde raiding guild on Aerie Peak. We have players that come from other old guilds on AP. Knights End, Bacon Lovers United, and more. Our core raid group is very friendly, while still making good progress for 3 nights a week. We strive to provide the best raid environment possible, and we are always looking for nice players to join. If you are a casual, or a new player, you are still welcome to join. If you are interested in raiding, then we have a raid team that wants to recruit you. Thanks for reading, and below we have some basic info for those who are interested. Raid Times: 4-7 Realm Time(PST) Wed,Fri,Sun What we provide for raiders: Free flasks, potions, gems, and enchants. A friendly raid group that is commited to progressing. Contact: Teks#1384, or Burmeister#1712 About Aerie Peak: Aerie Peak is a mainly alliance dominated realm. Horde is on the low side, but we have some good guilds here. The economy is vibrant and the realm is not a PvP server, so the faction imbalance doesn't really matter. Thanks for reading, and we hope you consider us as a guild.Teksranger5 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 <Dark Tempest> [A] LF raiders, fri @ 6:30p <Dark Tempest> is currently looking for all roles for its raiding team. We raid starting at 6:30p PST on Fridays. We are a very casual guild and will be starting by doing normal mode Highmaul, then possibly onto heroic once we have established a solid raid group. We are just starting our raid team so any class/role is open. We use raidcall and provide guild repairs/feasts/flasks for our raiders. If you would like to join our guild, try out a raid with us to see if you like it, or learn more, send in game mail to Aygwean or whisper me anytime.Aygwean0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 643 Prot Warrio LF later night raiding guild. Hey guys, I'm looking for a later night raiding guild. I haven't had much luck getting into any guilds that are progressing, let alone actually raiding. If you need a tank let me know, i'm 5/7 normal and 1/7 Heroic. I'm looking to get as far as possible.Bertog0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 25, 2014 Looking for active raiding guild Just got back into wow today, excited to explore Draenor and start the grind to to Heroics and Raids. Unfortunately I haven't played since the Throne of Thunder and as expected my guild is completely empty lol. I'm gonna hold on to the benefits of being in a level 25 guild but I definitely want to look for another. Above all I'd an active guild. I'm pretty tired of being in a guild with hundreds of players but almost no one communicating.Regression0 Dec 25, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Empyrean recruiting for mythic The guild is less than 1 week old and we are 7/7N and 5/7H, We need 4 caster DPS with 2 of those being mages. We raid Tuesday-Thursday from 430-8pm server. We are a semi hardcore raid guild and when we raid you need to be on time with flask pots and food ready to go, we will not hold your hand. Talk to crkaken in game or add me real id Coltsfan316#1541. If accepted to the guild we will do CM with you to see if you are what we need.Somuchdamage0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Protection paladin looking for mythic group Hello there, I'm a 660 protection paladin with ret off spec looking for a mythic group to run with, I've been playing since late bc and have ran heroic progression whenever it has been available. I'm knowledgeable reliable and always come prepared, get a hold of me at Vebo#1854 if you are interested Thank you.Xicy0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Terrorpene Tamed 9:13PM PST FYI.Xanara0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 [A] <Content> 6/7 4/7 RECRUITING 20M HERO/MYT Hello ALL! Welcome to <Content>. We're a bunch of old sk00l l33t players from way back yonder, who now have careers and still manage to find time to play this game. A lot of us are originals, you might see a few turds floating in this bowl who managed to be in guilds you read about when you were a young gun, that's just how we roll. *WE ARE A TRANSFER GUILD, OUR PAST SERVER WAS DEAD - GOOD LORD WAS IT DEAD! Content is a guild focused on firstly, enjoying the game. We don't take things personally, like joking, making funny noises, listening to Smalls get bagged on by everyone (he's one of them) and listening to Paul scream like an Italian idiot. But that's what sets us apart. In Content, you get personalities that have adapted to the game, eachother, and personal lives. We're all friends who look out for each other. Even though we may joke, we take raiding seriously - so here's the serious stuff: Requirements: Hold a conversation Follow directions Receive criticism & not cry about people telling you you're doing something wrong *But, if you do it right, we will commend you - HELLO CAREERS! Speak English Have Ventrilo (and a microphone, no fans near mics allowed) You MUST come into our guild with a real, 635 ILVL, showing you gave somewhat of a !@#$ about your characters progression Ability to focus when we need to focus, joke when we joke Determination & confidence, we're probably the only guild on this server with people who have real personalities. We're not old, so we don't want old - 21-35 preferred, must be able to joke in disgusting ways. Our raid times: 9pm - Midnight (1am if applicable) EASTERN STANDARD TIME Monday Tuesday WednesdaySo, do we have your attention? We need: Tanks Healers DPSMessage myself, Redskin, Mature, Yoek, Madomg So again, be smart, play with smart people, and enjoy the game - that's why we play. Add me: Yoek#1972Joseph13 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 632 Holy/Disc NE Priest LF Raid Group Working strange hours so I'm available mornings from 8:30-12:00 noon all week.Stélle0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 22, 2014 (M)Ring of Oütlaws LFRDPS Su/T/Th 730-1030PST <Ring of Oütlaws> of Windrunner No one likes to read a wall of text when looking for a guild; so here it is plain and simple: our guild is extremely relaxed and welcoming, yet we play for mythic level progression. We aim to progress through content as a group, work with people on mechanics and rotations, while also keeping the social dynamic of our guild intact. We're not here just to raid, but to be a family. *** Guild Information *** Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST Progression: 6/7 Heroic and 7/7 Normal Site: Ringofoutlaws.enjin.com We've seen both 10 and 25 Heroic (New Mythic) before and we finished 5.4 as 14/14H. We've been on Windrunner for not even a year yet and I think we've made a mark on the server already. One of our most well known achievements is being the last guild in the U.S. to kill Heroic Garrosh before server shutdown for patch 6.0.1 (we think, we had 3 minutes left before server reset). *** Recruitment Needs *** As you can see below, we currently have a need for ranged DPS, however we are always open to applications from people of any class/spec Elemental Shaman: Medium Warlock: High Mage: High Moonkin: High Hunter: Medium Our recruitment process is relatively simple, apply on our site and we will have a friendly chat on mumble. We are looking for players who can play at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level. *** Contact Information *** Site: Ringofoutlaws.enjin.com In game contacts: Russ#1537, Kencaid#1632, Auvrey#1906, Nellers#1800Anela0 Dec 22, 2014
Dec 22, 2014 LDD - social, dedicated raiding guild We're here to show that social raiding does not mean casual raiding. We are a heroic-mythic raiding guild that is also a warm & welcoming home to casual players and our many, many alts. We´re looking to continue Heroic & Mythic progression raiding this expansion, and have a few spots to fill. We will be aiming for Mythic with TWO equally skilled 20-man teams each raiding 3 nights a week! Currently both teams have about 12-16 raiders and we're making sure not to grow too fast, in order to get to know all our new recruits first and make sure everyone is a right fit. A little about us ... Our Raid Days & Teams: ... Those wishing to apply to Group 1: contact souporsalad#1231. Those wishing to apply to Group 2: contact Bil#1488 We still have a few openings. Gear & experience are nice but attitude and mindset is much more important to us. Heroic / Mythic raiders: Raidnights / times vary per team (see above). All times are PST = servertime We ask that you have a bossmod (DBM, BigWigs, VEM) and ventrillo (with a working mic) installed. You don't have to be chatty, but you need to be able to communicate during boss encounters. Big ego's or loot wh*res are not welcome. Any form of drama will be made fun of. We expect no less from you. You may trust us to not waste our raiders' time. We like to joke around, relax and have fun during farm-nights, but we need everyone to stay focused and perform well during progression. Always show up well prepared to raids. This includes being gemmed and enchanted, having watched videos of the fights, and having researched your class and spec in and out. You should know what talents and spells are best per encounter and be open to change and experiment.The link below details the raid requirements much more thoroughly and it is imperative that all raiders read, understand, and fulfill these requirements during raids. http://ldd.guildlaunch.com/sections/raidinfo/?gid=321985 If this sounds like a match, you can apply on our website: LDD.guildlaunch.com. If we like your app, you'll be invited to one of our raids as a try-out, to get an idea if you're able to stay alive & pull your weight. Casual & New players: We welcome any able body that is just looking for good company - to level with and maybe do some casual flexraiding. Any member ingame is able to /ginvite. Even though our main focus is raiding, we're excited to help out players who are new to the game. Whether you're leveling up your first toon, or are looking to make the next step after clearing LFR. We have a lot of experienced players who love to answer all your questions and help out where we can. We have an active guildchat, our own vent server and a guildwebsite with member interviews & videos. Contact: Visit our website: http://LDD.guildlaunch.com for more info & to post your app. A website app is not required, but very much appreciated. We're getting a lot of applicants lately and ingame interviews take up a lot of time. We'd also like to enable our officers to review every application, which works better if they're posted online. However, if you'd like to be discrete about your application, you can whisper Sanzang (souporsalad#1231), Elume, Léyah or Bíl ingame. On our website you'll also find links to all our Twitch & Youtube channels, if you'd like to follow a livestream of our raids. Disclaimer: The average age of our raiders is around 40. We're pretty international (in fact, we have more Asians, Canadians and Europeans than Americans)! We often make self-deprecating or borderline inappropriate jokes (if you can't handle this or are easily offended, this is probably not the right guild for you). Offensive / disrespectful comments are not tolerated.Sanzang3 Dec 22, 2014
Dec 21, 2014 [A] Embyr - 1/7H 5/7N Highmaul LF: DPS, Heals We're a guild whose focus is on progression, clearing content at a steady pace. We believe in IQs over ILVL. We're not looking to be the fastest or best on the server, but we are looking to provide you with a guild that proves itself to be exceptional every week. Embyr houses a wide range of players: competitive raiders, casual raiders, casual players, and anything in between. We want to foster more than just a small group of people who log out after raid, and our main goal is to foster a tight-knit community of people who enjoy winning with each other, all while smashing the content in a timely manner. Requirements: Suitable gear, experience (past expansions or current), Mumble, and knowledge of your class/role. Recruiting: DPS: Rogues, DKs, Warlocks. Healers: Monks, Priests, Shamans Tanks: Currently Full [Groups/Guilds welcome as well] Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 5-8PM Server All spots are earned and maintained weekly. We're not here to carry you, but we are here to continually evolve with you into a cohesive, competitive body. Apply on www.embyrtheguild.com, or contact Valvatores or Vishal in-game.Valvatores2 Dec 21, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 Disc Priest - Proven Healer Ilvl 639 disc priest looking for a raiding guild to run with pref Friday/Saturdays.Saintvetis0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 5 New Transfer LF Home. Hi, me and my buddies have just transferred from our server and are looking for a few more new friends to get right back into raiding. We were 6/7 Normal and 5/7 Heroic before the guild imploded. Let us know what's up! We currently have myself, a shadow priest, a mage, a mist weaver monk and warlock.Smalls4 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 LF 2s/3s/RBGS I know this is a pve server yadda yadda yadda save it. Looking for groups for 2s/3s/5s/RBGS on my rogue. I have experience, 1800~, but it's all irrelevant with the new season/expansion. Available most nights and weekends save for 5-8 server Sat/Sun for raiding. Add me on RID Justin#11312Applecrisp0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 100 hunter LF raiding guild ILVL 635. Raided in most of vanilla and BC, took a break for 5 years or so. Looking for skilled mature raiding guild that raids Monday-Friday 7-8 pm server timePoisnasty0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 [A] <LagBot> LFM for N/H Highmaul <LagBot> Normal / Heroic Tue / Thu, 8pm - 12am EST <Convert to Raid Azuregos> The goal of the LagBot team is to get a group of like-minded players together with the goal of progressing through content. We're a group of skilled players who are passionate about playing our classes to the best of our ability. While we may have a casual schedule, I think we all share the desire to perform well and optimize/improve as much as possible. Healthy peer criticism is encouraged in our raid environment. If someone is not performing, they may be asked to step out for the night. We are setting our short term goal as Heroic progression, but will transition to Mythic when we feel comfortable as a team. Requirements: - 635 iLvl - Overall knowledge of your class - Ability to attend and perform consistently - Mumble w/ Microphone - Ability to receive and provide constructive criticism/feedback (We're a team) - 18 or older Recruiting: - 1x tank - Resto druid - Hunter - WW monk So you're still interested, huh? Good to hear! We've set up a one page website, showcasing our team - this also includes a quick application. Fill it out to the best of your ability and show us what you've got! http://lagbot.org/#contactTotemlydrunk0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Warlords, Ctr, and A house fire. I enjoy warlords a lot and was hoping to actually raid this tier of heroic and mythic I haven't really raid hardcore like that since burning crusade, but my plan were ruin by electric fire in my room. Family alright and all the silly pet.CTR I want to thank you for all the fun times I had with you guys. I was hoping to donate to a lot of pets and gold to our giveaway in the first of the year, but it look like I can't make it. Enjoy Warlords, I will try make it back as soon as possible.Elspèth1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 633 ilvl Mage LF casual raiding guild Short and simple. Looking for a Raiding guild, either on Monday or Wednesday pref. after 5PM Mountain time. My experience is "lacking" persay hence why I just want a casual raid not a serious hardcore progression. Just really want in for learning and improving my own class and learning mechanics. If your guild fits this or raid team please post all the information below.Datcubchoo0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Pally Tank, Holy Priest and DK DPS LF Guild Hi all. We are looking for a smallish guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week after 6:30 PST. All of us have played since Vanilla. Sometimes as raiders, other times as casuals. We are looking to get into a good guild that likes to do things together (not just raid). We are all in our 30s and are fairly mature... One of my flaws is a potty mouth, so family friendly guilds may be out. We like to have a good time but are skilled players that want to succeed and will do all we can to help that happen. I am in game quite a bit these days as I work from home. You can catch me online on this toon or Akria, send me an in-game mail or respond here. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.Lyllae3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Poundfist Down Poundfist down. 11:05pm Server, 12/13/14 in the canyon, central location.Burujas1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hyecia 639 Resto Shaman LF raid group Looking for a progression minded raid group that raids anytime between 5-9pm server Sunday-Thursday.Hyecia0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Recipe:Roasted Moongraze Tenderloin I recently came across 2 Of these and i don't need them and no one at the AH Seems interested. They're 1k Each so PM if interestedDradio0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 651 WW Monk 6/7H 7/7N Exp Alliance or Horde Currently 7/7N 6/7H experienced (on my Rdruid, have achievements to prove it) Prior Experience: SoO Heroic 7/14 (before Pre-Patch), Dragon Soul Heroic Progression/ full clear normal before nerfs, full clear ICC 10/25 before nerfs and up to Professor Putricide. Usually came into expansions mid/late xpac, rushing to learn, gear and master my class/raid mechanics. Currently in Wod, as you can see above this isn't the case this time Looking for: Progression Pve guild 7/7N 5/7H (or closely similar), must be active. Players that PvP are a plus. Raid nights must be Wed/Thurs/Friday (Friday preferably being optional) 10pm PST and later. Strongly prefer Alliance (started Alliance, switched to horde in wrath, want to get back to my roots) Being as my main is a healer, dealing with melee mechanics is a small process I'm re-learning (though I'm not too bad, just smoothing out the edges) spencer9191#169 or post below to contact me (in-game might be better)Eternalcrux0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 634 Bear tank Looking for a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild. This toon was an alt before WoD , my raiding experiences have been done on several toons. Soulsek- Dk - Undermine Soulsek - Shaman- Llane (use to raid in alone) Soulsek- Paladin- Frostwolf Adezard - Rogue - Llane Been playing since Vanilla, and these are the toons I've raided on over the last 10 years. Bnet is Soulsek#1145 thanks!Soulsek2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 buying universal language module 30k! psst me in game or just cod it to me tyTurtlekeepr0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 <Darkness Within> LFM Highmaul <Darkness Within> is recruiting for its last few remaining core positions for both its late night and weekend teams. Raid times are listed in realm time (US Pacific): Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00AM Invites are at 9:30PM Saturday - Monday 5:00PM - 8:00PM Invites are at 4:45PM For those who are a little rusty after some time away or just getting back into raiding we will be offering Heroic raid teams at the same time as our Mythic raid teams. So grab your friends because we like your friends too, and head on over to d-w.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application or talk to Durly on Aerie Peak today. Durlock#2850 - Recruitment CoordinatorDurly2 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Returning? Talented? EoE wants you 4 Mythic! Are you returning back to the game? Having a hard time finding good guilds that don't require current WoL or relevant(irrelevant) MoP experience. We do not care. If you are an exceptional player, and want to have a life outside this game, while still being successful in the game, please read on.. Who are we? @Echoes of Eternity@ of Aerie Peak Alliance, was founded by a close knit group of talented raiders spanning nearly 8 years of mmo gaming. The officer core has been very successful in WoW and Rift, including OG Naxxramas kills, Sunwell(prenerf) clears, Numerous server firsts, US top 100 kills, and dominant parses. We all know how to play and expect you to be able to as well. We hold ourselves to very high standards, and are always striving to improve. We expect our raiders to do the same. We hold open forums on the best ways to play each class, and expect you to keep up to date on all changes. You also must be a largely self sufficient person, as we do not wish to hold anyone's hands or force people to spec right/hit the right buttons/find groups. With that being said, we do help people who ask. Being that we do not raid as much as a lot of the most successful guilds out there, we expect to make the most of our time, meaning we take things seriously when we have to, and try not to at all when we don't. We will not kill ourselves over a game to get some server first, but we expect to be competitive on the server and most importantly have fun doing it. Truly DRAMA free; we all know each other and we do joke around and have a lot of fun while playing, but keep it stress free. Who are we looking for, and when do we raid? All applicants are taken on a case by case basis. We will not turn away talent, and we will not hesitate to sit people who cannot learn from their mistakes, or meet the minimum performance requirements. Raid Times include Tue and Thur 5:30 pm-8:00pm server(pacific) with Sunday being optional for progression purposes(with an hour off for Game of Thrones). Please be to raid 15 minutes early, as we begin to prepare. CURRENT RECRUITING STATUS: Talented dps Warlock-LOW Mage-LOW Paladin-LOW Shaman-MEDIUM Priest-MEDIUM Warrior-LOW Druid-MEDIUM Monk-HIGH Hunter-MEDIUM Death Knight-HIGH ~Even if desired class is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us if we sound right for you, we would love to talk to you. Doing this so long, we have a pretty good gauge of talent and personality fit just by talking to someone. So,we have opted to have no application. Instead, please contact us in game, or through in game mail at either of the following battletags, or whisper any online member. If after that it seems right, we will have a brief informal interview in vent/mumble. Contact: Draganovich or Passafire(Aerie Peak Alliance) Battletag: Dragan#1176, Nikidemis#1298Nikidemis23 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Toys for Tots Stream 12/11 at 2est Hey guys, My husband and I are going to be doing a stream tomorrow starting at 2pm EST going to whenever. We'll most likely just be playing league, but we're going to be raising money for Toys for Tots. We'll take any donations we get and make a video of us going to buy the toys and donating them so you all can see what you contributed to! You don't have to donate but every view helps us been seen by others who may want to. You can check it out here tomorrow at 2 http://www.twitch.tv/mekotsu Pass the word on so we can maybe raise some money!Yuèha0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Necromechanical LF Core raiders! Currently recruiting for 20 Man Mythic Warlords raiding and to rebuild our core to raid progression on a limited time schedule. We run on an alternating schedule as follows: Week 1: Mon/Tues 7 EST to 10 EST (End time might extend depending on guild discussion) Week 2: Sun/Mon 7 EST to 10 EST (End time might extend depending on guild discussion) Loot: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to: Tanks --->Heals---->Dps although exceptions can and have been made. Who we are Necromechanical was formed by experienced raiders that span back to vanilla. Some retired, returning for Warlords of Draenor, and some who have been floating between US top 50 raiding guilds for all these years. With the changes to the raiding infrastructure in Warlords of Draenor, we are gathering a strong core of raiders who have raided cutting edge progression, sometime between Burning Crusade and Warlords of Draenor. We are looking to rebuild as a group to compete strong and continue on into later tiers of Warlords of Draenor. Our Goals -To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. -Build a strong community around our raid team with our members. What you will need to be, and what we expect from you -First off: Patience, we are currently building our core for progression in Warlords content on 20 man Mythic. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team for later tiers in Warlords of Draenor. -Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 2 days a week for a total of 6 hours. -Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing, we assume when you join you already have a solid understanding. -Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots, food and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on normal and mythic. -Be social, engage with others in ventrilo and in the Aerie Peak community. Communication is key to the success of this guild. For more information add Darksoul#1645, or reply to this post.Äntisaint0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Buying Universal Language Module 25k hey does anyone have the universal language module if so ill pay you 25k right now!!! just psst me turtlekeeprTurtlekeepr1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 iLevel 638 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild. Currently looking for a raid spot in a guild, Please message me with the times that your guild raids and hopefully I can make them if you are interested. Thank You!Reluz0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 LF Weekend Raiding Guild As the title states, I am looking for a casual weekend raiding guild. My preferred raid times would be late night or early morning. I am on CST so any raiding that starts after 9pm (CST) for late night or ends before 9am (CST) for early morning would be ideal. Preferably Normal-Heroic as I do not have very much raiding experience. I've been a casual player for all of my time playing WoW, but have recently done a little bit of raiding and would like to continue with a team. I would prefer to raid on my Ret Pally, but do have alts that I am currently leveling which consist of: Cryph - Arcane/Frost Mage Stopher - Shadow/Holy Priest Goontuk - Marks/BM Hunter Crypher - Resto/Balance DruidMy main has been my Mage until this expansion when I decided to switch to my Paladin. I do not mind switching mains if need be, but I am not a master of any class or spec. I am a gamer at heart and I do love to play this wonderful game. I enjoy PVP sometimes so a guild that also enjoys it from time to time would be great. Well that's all I have to say. Message me in-game or post here if you wanna know more about me!Paladad2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Unrivaled Live Stream & Videos Come watch Unrivaled raid! View times: Tues: 6pm - 9pm PST Wed: 6pm - 9pm PST Thur: 6pm - 9pm PST Sun: 6pm - 9pm PST Mon: 6pm - 9pm PST (Optional raid day) LIVE STREAM: Twitch.tv/poleapunrivaled VIDEOs: Youtube.com/channel/UC8vHkY39xYYiLoDvHEQIGEQTerentia0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 selling ilevel 670 boe intellect belt selling cord of winsome sorrows a ilevel 670 boe belt. add me if youre interested, i want offers of 40k+ pleaseNoxeternal0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Mount Rare Notice Gorok was killed on Aerie Peak at 12:10am realm time, for anyone aiming to keep track. Good luck and happy hunting!Hengrad0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Crtl Alt Elite-Aerie Peak <Crtl Alt Elite> PVE guild recruiting new member for our core raid team. Raid time is Sunday, Monday ,&Wednesday at 6:30 server time! We need active healers and dps(ranged) for progression. We use RaidCall and have experienced raiding officers! Casuals welcome! Pst cornergal, or budahpalm to join.Cornergal0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 the moment that made you <3 WoW Just got done watching the looking for group documentary and it made me reflect when I first started to really enjoy WoW. Everyone has their story, mine started back in vanilla in old-school Scholomance when I was farming Darkmaster Gandling for the Valor helm (then called tier 0.5) on my warrior. I farmed that place so much that I began to bump into a lot of notable players from classic Aerie Peak there. Ktar, Hutch, Berg, and Hellgoddess to name a few always stick out in my mind. HG was helping me on rare occasions when she wasn't raiding Molten Core to help me attempt to get the valorous helmet. Berg, aka Liger from Uprising, was also chasing the helm, so I was in a semi-competition to get it before him. Ktar and Hutch, guildmates from 30-foot-monkies, were teaching me to tank in scholomance. Those times I spent grinding one place so long (64 consecutive runs) made me a lot of friends that pulled me into other directions of the game that I didn't focus on for one reason or another. Ktar and Hutch caused me to improve my skill to be the best tank I could be in vanilla to make for better experiences for myself and the players I ran with. Berg, he was a silent-motivator to me for countless expansions years after because one of the times I underperformed in scholomance was with his guildmates and it got me booted and, surprise-surprise, the valor helm did drop. Hellgoddess, I've always had a soft spot for because she was real good back then (and still is now) and was in a position I never thought of doing, namely raiding. Back then, I''m going to assume HG saw a semi decent tank because she provided me an opportunity to fill in for her guild's Molten Core raids when tanks were lacking on the server. Anyone that remembers filling 40-man raids and requiring 6-8 tanks (forget actual # but it was alot) with fire resistance gear for old-school domo can understand (there's more to that campfire-story but it's better for a later date). Those are the times, from berg's motivation, getting inspired/pushed by HG, or refined my ability by having tank experts Ktar and Hutch take their time to help a lowly noob player .. those were the moments that I reflect on that makes this game great. In hindsight, maybe it wasn't so much the moments but rather the defining players, who left that impact on me to continue to play this game today.Usha8 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 LF a social, dedicated raiding guild? We're a heroic-mythic raiding guild, but also a warm & welcoming home to casual players and our many, many alts. We´re looking to continue Heroic & Mythic progression raiding this expansion, and have a few spots to fill. Our awesomess is too big to fit into one team so we'll be aiming for Mythic with TWO equally skilled 20-man teams each raiding 3 nights a week! Currently both teams have about 12-16 raiders and we're making sure not to grow too fast, in order to get to know all our new recruits first. A little about us ... ... We have a few openings still. Gear & experience are nice - but you need to have the right attitude, be awesome, amazing, somewhat mature, goodlooking, with a sense of humor. Please also read the post below on how we go about filling spots in WoD: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14928003422#9 Interested? Keep reading... Heroic / Mythic raiders: Raidnights / times vary per team (see above). All times are PST = servertime We ask that you have a bossmod (DBM, BigWigs, VEM) and ventrillo (with a working mic) installed. You don't have to be chatty, but you need to be able to communicate during boss encounters. Big ego's or loot wh*res are not welcome. Any form of drama will be made fun of. We expect no less from you. You may trust us to not waste our raiders' time. We like to joke around, relax and have fun during farm-nights, but we need everyone to stay focused and perform well during progression. Always show up extremely well prepared to raids, with shiny gems and the whole shebang, no matter what difficulty we're raiding! If this sounds like a match, you can apply on our website: LDD.guildlaunch.com. If we like your app, you'll be invited to one of our raids as a try-out, to get an idea if you're able to stay alive & pull your weight. Casual & New players We welcome any able body that is just looking for good company - to level with and maybe do some casual flexraiding. Any member ingame is able to /ginvite. Even though our main focus is raiding, we're excited to help out players who are new to the game. Whether you're leveling up your first toon, or are looking to make the next step after clearing LFR. We have a lot of experienced players who love to answer all your questions and help out where we can. We have an active guildchat, our own vent server and a guildwebsite with member interviews & videos. Contact: Visit our website: http://LDD.guildlaunch.com for more info & to post your app. A website app is not required, but very much appreciated. We're getting a lot of applicants lately and ingame interviews take up a lot of time. We'd also like to enable our officers to review every application, which works better if they're posted online. However, if you'd like to be discrete about your application, you can whisper Elume (Elume#1435), Léyah or Bíl ingame. On our website you'll also find links to all our Twitch & Youtube channels, if you'd like to follow a livestream of our raids. Disclaimer: The average age of our raiders is around 40. We're pretty international (in fact, we have more Asians, Canadians and Europeans than Americans)! We often make self-deprecating or borderline inappropriate jokes (if you can't handle this or are easily offended, this is probably not the right guild for you). Excessive swearing, or offensive / disrespectful comments are not tolerated.Elume17 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 WoD Mount Farm channel and thread! Started a channel in game, /join WoDMountFarm and report spawns/kills. Also report them here for more efficient farming!Arnathis21 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Resto Shaman PvP ilvl 620 LF RBG Guild currently in the market for a RBG and Arena Guild. currently fully geared and also working on conquest gear.Looking for a mature non raging guild which is obviously rare. Voice Chat would be preferred, as i have a teamspeak server that can be used if needed. Add me in game or leave something here. Highly interested.Storyofabtch0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Juri, I need help with my followers Help me!!!!Cupiecake0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Gold Farming on Aerie Peak 10-30k an hour Hey guys, I have ravaged the auction house for years and have plenty of gold. Now im giving up that life, and passing it on to you guys. If you need some help on the auction house, or want to make the highest amount of gold per hour played, I made a guide for every one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtMGpB4xT0Shakesula10 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 New WoW Player LF Home I'm a new prot warrior looking for a home. I'm new to WoW, but not to mmo's, as I'm currently am endgame warrior tank in FFXIV. I will be more casual for the next month or so until I get the raid on farm in Final Fantasy (currently have 3/4 bosses down). Ideally, the guild I'm seeking would have a mix of players, casual to hardcore and a friendly atmosphere. Mature (in my mid-30s) and voice chat are a huge plus. Hit me up in game or hereEckshon3 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H] Innovation Recruiting for Raids Innovation, a very old progression guild on AP, which disbanded during WOTLK, is currently in the process of reforming with some of its old members and also seeking new members with which to build an end game progression raiding group. Our goal is to rebuild our guild with mature and friendly folks who enjoy playing and raiding together. We are currently open to all classes, specs, and roles. We welcome returning veteran players as well as brand new players. Raid times/days are not set yet, but will be evenings(PST) or weekends. If you're interested in joining please whisper one of our members in game for more info.Bababooie0 Dec 4, 2014