Aerie Peak

Dec 3, 2014 And We're Down Hopefully we get whatever fix is necessary so the raids can happen tonight. Were any groups able to get inside the instance? I made it in a group, walked all the way to the entrance, and could never get inside the raid.Grayscaled11 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Coming online? Is AP going to become playable any time today? it's 5 minutes to midnight here and it was originally supposed to be up at 2pm. I got transmog runs and Garrison stuff to do.Tongorr1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Gauging scope of issue: Character not found? Anyone else having this issue persistently on Aerie Peak? Getting it on every toon logged off at the garrison. It will load through to like 90%, hang, and after about 2 -3 minutes, pops back, no character found. I tried logging into a lowbie alt left at the Eastern Plaguelands- same deal. I did however log in successfully to alts in Cairne and Garona, so....I dunno? Anyway, hope I'm in the minority on this one.Baosei7 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Healer looking for casual competitive guild Used to be a serious raider back in Wrath, but I had to quit. Now I have a job, so can only play in the evenings, so I'm looking for a guild of like-minded players. People who are looking to progress through raids, but don't have the time or ability to play 8+ hours every day. Basically looking to gear up in heroics with mature adults who want to have a good time but also are want to clear content and are willing to discuss how to optimize DPS, best strats, etc. I may have a feral tank/dps druid who wants to come with me as well. I will spec Holy/Disc most likely once I'm done with grinding quests, am currently Disc.Sharajat3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 It's finally here.... New raids friends. Good luck this tier all!Lauxx5 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Experienced 634 Protadin LF progression guild 634 Protection Paladin LF a progression guild for a tanking spot (or a tank/dps spot my ret is 632 currently). I am willing to switch realms for a fore sure permanent raiding spot. I'm also ok with doing a trial run for a week or 2. All I ask is that I'm given a shot, I will not make you regret the chance :). The times I can handle (Central time): Monday: 6:30-10:30 Tuesday: 6:30-10:30 Wednesday: 6:30-10:30 Thursday: 6:30-10:30 Friday: 6:30-10:30 Saturday: 1:30-10:30 Sunday: 6:30-10:30 Who I am: I'm an experienced raider that's been raiding during BC. I'm a very dedicated raider and always make raid times with a 99% attendance (I can count on one hand that I've missed raids and during which I've always let them know ahead of time unless it was a sudden emergency). I always commit myself to the guild and go beyond what I'm asked. I know how to listen to the raid leader and do what I'm asked without arguing like a 10 year old. Raids I've raided as current content: BC: Karazhan (DPS and Heals) SSC (DPS) TK (DPS) Hyjal (DPS) Wrath: Naxx (DPS) ICC (DPS and Heals) Cata: BWD (DPS and Heals) BOT (DPS and Heals) TOFW (DPS and Heals) MOP: SOO (Tank) (We went 5/14H pre-patch before the guild fell apart in August) What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a progression guild that is dedicated and is free of drama bull!@#$. I'd like for the guild to have a good officer/GM set-up. The loot distribution system does not matter to me, as long as I get to raid. Remember: All I ask is that I'm given a shot, I will not make you regret the chance :). Message me in-game B-tag is: Krayjin07#1938Krayspally0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild I just hit 100 last night (yay) and am currently looking for a raiding guild to gear up through heroics and eventually begin raiding with. I've been playing WoW on and off since 2005. I've been playing nearly nothing but a holy pally since Wrath of the Lich King. I was in a leveling guild that had a few too many 80s on one night and we downed Icehowl in Trial of the Crusader which started my love for raids. I joined a small raiding guild in Cata; we had only downed Argaloth once, the first boss in Bastion of Twilight and the first two bosses in Blackwing Descent before they (my guild) had transferred to Area 52 (we were horde on Alleria which is a pretty dead horde population server). That was it for my raiding days as MoP launched I stopped playing and came back when Warlords launched. I've enjoyed leveling and would like to begin raiding once more. I do work part time, and attend church on Sunday mornings but I don't think anyone raids that early anyway o.o, but I usually have 2-3 days off a week. I don't know what else to put so if you have any questions, just shoot me a tell! Thanks in advance and hope to see y'all soon! :)Benethane2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 RDPS looking for late night raiding Hello hello everyone. As the title says i'm a ranged DPS who is looking for a late night group. I'm talking about 11 PM CENTRAL TIME. It cant be any earlier then that as my job doesn't let me get off till then. I am more then willing to server/faction change if i think that the fit will be good. I have tons of raiding experience and I know my class very well. If you have a spot open please add me at Samoa#1592 and lets chat.Æda1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Warbound looking for members who want to Raid I have been a raid leader off and on again for the past 10 years and I'm looking for people who want to raid, but don't want to commit their entire life to the cause. I'm not looking for perfect players, just people who want to raid and will take it seriously. If you have any questions please feel free to message me in game Deathadderjr#1923. -AdderDeathâdderjr0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Prot Warrior LF New Team/Home w/ CTR Fam **I'm currently located on Whisperwind US and more than willing to Xfer if I find a new home** CTR, I'm looking for you! Hey all! I'm back for WoD and looking for a mature casual group wanting to raid Friday/Saturday nights, possible Sunday early evening. I'm more interested in finding a cool group of people that want to kill bosses and have some fun than hardcore progression as I work the 9-5 weekly and have less time than I'd like for WoW. About Me: Playing since 2004. I have been both a guild and raid leader at different points. I'm 33, so I prefer to hang out with those over 25(ish). I think if I couldn't comfortably meet someone in RL, how could I be comfortable playing in a game that involves so much communication. I am still getting into WoD, but I've started running heroics on the reg and I'm feeling super excited about warrior tanking for this expansion! Favorite Raid Encounter: The Lich King (I was leading a team of 25 during this encounter and have some great memories, plus LK was a badass) Music: EDM - DnB, Trap, House, Electro etc. Love it all! Food: Pizza is always delicious, but I'm partial to a good crab cake w/ REAL crab. Toons/Alts: 11 total 90+ on Whisperwind, 7 total 90+ on Area 52, other 90's on Thrall, Dawnbringer, and Earthen Ring. Multiple 90+ of each class and experience with each spec respectively. Available Raid Days and Times: Friday: 7 - 8pm(ish) CST - 2 or 3am CST Sometimes earlier, but if you have a specific start time I can adjust Saturday: 8 or 9pm(ish) - 2 or 3am CST Sometimes earlier, but if you have a specific start time I can adjust Sunday 4 or 5pm CST - 8 or 9pm CST This is a standard Sunday for me based on g/f and work agro If you need an app or request some heroics as trials please let me know. Again, I'm not looking for hardcore for a few reasons, but I know I would be a benefit to a reg/heroic squad with cool, mature people. Contact via the thread or ingame if you'd like. Much Appreciation and can't wait to hear from ya! P.S. - I am more than willing to level a different class/spec but I do have strengths in certain classes and weaknesses in others. If you like my vibe and would like to discuss me coming on board as a different class, I'm all about the talk. In the end, I'm looking for a long term home to build on and have fun.Grumbli0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 A good social horde guild? Just came back for the xpac, looking for a friendly guild that's fairly social. Been in quite a few that were totally silent. Just want to find some buddies to play with and get to know. Any suggestions?Cunilangus2 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 SMC Recruiting horde Hello all as it says we are recruiting, we are always recruiting seeking those few quality people out of the masses that are mature and active and participate. We do a bit of everything here its all about what the guild wants to do. We are currently putting our raidteam back together for wod and if u think u would fit in give me a holler. Im honestly to the point, I don't beat around the bush with anyone on anything so for the many or few of you that have "heard" about our guild let me explain a few things to clear up the truths among the many opinions. SMC is the Silvermoon Motorcycle Club. Here I do not tolerate anyone acting in a childish manner constantly, we goof off and have fun but we keep it respectful. There are many people that do not or can not understand this. Its pretty simple, keep politics and religion out of guild, don't bring drama to guild chat, and don't act like a douchbag to guildies. Unfortunately not amny understand that and when they get kicked they tend to go to trade chat and say all kinds of things twisting the truths to suit themselves to make us look bad and them good. But that's on them I love our guild and the MANY here love it also. Ok enough about our little issues lol, we are looking for quality active mature players. You do not have to be the best in the game just a great person to be around.We want the people that log in play the game and have no issues helping guide or even helping kill something for others that may need the help. We are not into giving gold or anything to people but have no issue taking a bit of time to HELP you get what u need as long as ur putting forth the effort to do so also. PVP atm we have no pvp team, ther are a few interested in making one but not enough yet to make the team happen. RAIDING we have progression raiding on sat and sundays 515 server time till when ever, that's 815 pm eastern. We will also have another raid going during the weeknights for the more casual players and the people still learning to raid. During the week we also hold older raids for guild achvments and transmog / gold runs. So if interested in joining us whisper ANY member ingame for invite to see if we are a fit for you. any questions ask here or send ingame mail to Beager, I have multiple toons so I jump around a lot as per what guild needs help with at that moment. Good hunting all and good luck finding the home that suits your needs and desires!Beager0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 4 Players looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding Hi! My friends and i are looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild that will raid tuesday-thursday starting at 7pm server. We have the following: Prot Paladin, Resto druid, Assassination rogue, and Marksman hunter. We are all above 640 with legendary ring. We have prior expansion raiding exp in every expansion. All of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC. We are hoping to raid by at least next week. Thank you.Hojerino0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 <War Front> raid team LF ranged dps, 1 healer We are in need of 3 ranged dps and 1 healer for our 10m heroic Highmaul progression. We raid 7:30-10:30 EST Tuesday/Thursday. We are looking for a 625 ilvl minimum, higher is always better though. Reply or add me in game and I'll get back to you asap. Previous raiding experience and is helpful. Thanks.Tapata3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Resto Druid Prot War Ret Pally LF raid guild As the title depicts we are looking for a raid guild on either faction. All three of us have been playing and raiding since vanilla. We all took a break after WotLK, and got back at the end of panda, because let's face it Cata and Panda sucked. Yetamar - Druid Parish - War Baylór - Pally We are looking to get back into raiding semi serious, but not with a guild that isn't interested in actual progression. If you have any questions feel free to message us in-game.Yetamar0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Tank / DPS LF Raid Guild (Either Faction) Hi all, I am looking for a new raid team to start WoD with! I am currently looking for a guild that is interested getting into Heroic level raids with an eye to eventually doing Mythic. My availability is currently Thursday thru Sunday during the usual peak hours with shifting availability on Monday thru Wednesday. I currently have a Prot Paladin at 637 ilvl and a Guardian Druid at 610 ilvl. I am also capable of having any other tank / dps ready for raiding within 7 days of this post going live. I have experience raiding on many different classes and specs dating back to Classic WoW. In addition to the above I also have experience raid / guild leading. Faction transfer is also an option for me (as my toons currently reside on Horde side). ID is MooseofDoom #1140 if you would like to catch me in game.Sprood0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Alliance <The Misfit> is recruiting! The Misfit is a PvP/PvE guild. We are currently recruiting all dps and heals for our core rbg team and our second rbg (The Casuals) team and of course the raid team. We're also a new guild so core spots are pretty much open, first come first serve. Requirements - At least 1650 exp. Must be level 85+. Must have a Mic. Must be active if your core. Add me ingame if interested. Lets start RBGs early this season!Trahmatic0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 LF PvP Guild Interested in a pvp guild when im 100 i would love to have some people to do rbgs or arenas with!Growlee2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Necromechanical LF Core raiders! Currently recruiting for 20 Man Mythic Warlords raiding and to rebuild our core to raid progression on a limited time schedule. We run on an alternating schedule as follows: Week 1: Mon/Tues 7 EST to 10 EST (End time might extend depending on guild discussion) Week 2: Sun/Mon 7 EST to 10 EST (End time might extend depending on guild discussion) Loot: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to: Tanks --->Heals---->Dps although exceptions can and have been made. Who we are Necromechanical was formed by experienced raiders that span back to vanilla. Some retired, returning for Warlords of Draenor, and some who have been floating between US top 50 raiding guilds for all these years. With the changes to the raiding infrastructure in Warlords of Draenor, we are gathering a strong core of raiders who have raided cutting edge progression, sometime between Burning Crusade and Warlords of Draenor. We are looking to rebuild as a group to compete strong and continue on into later tiers of Warlords of Draenor. Our Goals -To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. -Build a strong community around our raid team with our members. What you will need to be, and what we expect from you -First off: Patience, we are currently building our core for progression in Warlords content on 20 man Mythic. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team for later tiers in Warlords of Draenor. -Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 2 days a week for a total of 8 hours max. -Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing we assume when you join you already have a solid understanding. -Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots, food and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on normal and mythic. -Be social, engage with others in ventrilo and in the Aerie Peak community. Communication is key to the success of this guild. For more information add Darksoul#1645, or reply to this post.Äntisaint0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 LF Casual Friendly Guild So, I'm thinking of transferring to Aerie Peak and I'd like to join a nice guild with friendly people. Once I hit 100, I'd be up for raiding as well.Caliarinna6 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 RIP I'd just like to say RIP to our server, which doesn't appear to want to be alive anymore. As a little bit of clarification, I'm talking about the fact that AP seems to be down atm and doesn't appear to be capable of staying up for longer then 6 seconds.Palyblaze3 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 LFRaid I have been playing WoW since 2004, i have not played wow regularly since Cata but i have recently gotten back into the game and would like to be a part of Aerie Peak's raid community. I just recently started my own guild for the sake of awesomness and bank space as well as lack of desire to affiliate myself with any guilds full of unknowns/ unsavory characters. That being said, i am available everyday and have the time to commit to raid progression. My current item lvl as TG 2h Fury is 636 and dual wield 1H is 635. If anyone seems to have an empty spot for melee DPS come December second, i'll be around looking for a dedicated raid group to hopefully make myself a part of for the long run. Hope to see all you raiders in the Highmaul stomping grounds!Seternum0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Horde? Is Horde still dead here?Hávamál4 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 [A] <Impetuous> is recruiting! <Impetuous> is a newly formed guild on [US] - Aerie Peak. About me: I am a long time raider across multiple MMOs, but my strongest portfolio is on World of Warcraft. I consider myself seasoned, knowledgeable, and intelligent--friendly too! What I am going to bring to the table is my adaptability as a tank, and my skills as a leader. With the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, and the revitalization it will bring to one of my favorite games--I intend to get back to the forefront of progression raiding again with a group of solid like-minded individuals. About <Impetuous>: Impetuous is all about having fun while being the best. We operate on intuition and instinct--we're not going to deny you because you didn't pick the 'min-max' race, or have an indepth knowledge of theorycrafting (although it is good to have) We believe that people surpass gear, and IQs over ilvls. We promote strong, healthy relationships, family, friends, and of course, no drama. What we are looking for: People who fit these ideals I've mentioned--whether you are a casual, hardcore raider, pvper, frequent reroller, dungeon grinder, money maker, role player--whatever. We are accepting all roles, all levels, and all intended ways to enjoy the game. We hope to see our raid group step forward in time as we grow to know one another. When will we raid: Tenatively...Friday/Saturday 9PM-? EST, and clean up on Monday: 9PM-?. Ideally we will start with those times and see how they evolve before, during, and after WoD drops based on guild needs. Invites are open, so whisper anyone for an invitation. If you have specific interest in joining as part of the core raid group, please contact me directly regarding it either before or after joining. You may also post here with any questions.Valvatores11 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Level 19's PVP Howdy AP. I am old school on this realm and just got back in the game after taking some time off due to life changes. I am looking for other 19's to run some BG's with casually. I know there are some out there. Hoping y'all come out of the woodwork and queue up more. Feel free to friend me in game. I am primarily an FC healer or offense healer. I know my toon and role very well. My PVP achievements speak for themselves. Let's have some fun. Hit me up.Luminoryk1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Unholy dk looking for a raid guild Looking for a week day raiding guild. Looking for like minded raiders that are interested in progression, I have Raiding experience from vanilla-Heroic Icc (25 man), I am also very familiar with raid setting, and have no issues taking constructive criticism. I took a break from the game in cata and mop due to lack of interest of where the game was heading, but back for WoD. Looking for a guild that is progressing into mythic raiding. If interested, PM me in game or send me a in-game mail. (To make the ë in my name it is alt-0235). Thanks!Sëraph0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Small PvP Casual Guild Recruiting. It Burns When I PvP is originally from exodar. After a long quitting period, weve decided to come back just for some casual pvp on aerie. world pvp. Arenas , and rated battlegrounds when theyre released. Were only running 2 at the moment just gearing in bgs.... well when this faction decides to realize what the goal in most these maps are. were are wanting to cap it in the future to about 10-15 total members. Were not expecting you to be on 24/7 hence the casual. All we do is arenas and bg as preperation for the rated coming soon. We use a TS Server which just like in raids helps tremedously. You dont have to be a hero at pvp, but youll slower progress there ;) So got an extra maxed out toon you want to grp pvp with Add me or catch me in game if possible. As of right now i run heals and the other is a hunter, which isnt too bad few extra would be nice. Interested? Add cyaaaaaaaaCrackbabyk0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 LF More than casual guild Alright I've been on the server for a while and I just feel my guild is lazy. A friend and I are looking for a guild that does raiding and has a lot of members. We would also like a bit of PvP if thats possible. Please let me know ASAP! :DHozzkaas0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 How is this server? I'm currently on Wyrmrest Accord (i dont RP) because a buddy of mine was playing there. The queue is just brutal even after the Blizzard fix this morning. I'm strongly considering transferring to a PST PVE realm. I'm not a hardcore raider or anything but I enjoy PVE content with some light pvp here and there. I was browsing through some of the guild recruiting threads and from those at least, gave me a good feeling about some of your guilds here. Is this an active server? Would you recommend this as a server to transfer to?Kitany4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LF Alliance guild with Lil'Tarecgosa unlocked Hey guys! I am going to be leveling up a rogue on Aerie Peak and need this pet, I will be grinding rep with your guild to exalted through the leveling process. Please reply if you have this reward unlocked, or whisper Ventari @ Aerie Peak :) Thank you!Zombite0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LF PVP RAID Guild I play daily. I gots a frost mage as well. Hit me up in game if interested. TYDrbloodmoney0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Warlock LF raiding guild This is what im looking for. Im looking to raid 2-3 days a week tues/weds/thurs (if its only 2 days any combination of the days works). I can raid from 9pm-12am pst with extending always a possibility. I have a lot of raiding experience going all the way back to Vanilla, I've guild lead, raid lead, and class lead. I am able to play all 3 of my specs very well. I always come to raids on time and prepared. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message: Kavbler#1292Gerre0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Horde <Legion of cinder>, Is recruiting. We are looking for well rounded individuals for heroic raiding. We are currently in need of 2 tanks and 1 melee dps. All are free to join if you are geared then you will receive precedence over others. Please send me pst ingame or reply to this post.Herpoderpo0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Experianced player looking to Raid in WOD Hello Alliance I moved to this server for WOD in hopes of joining a mature fun group of people who are interested in Mythic raiding. I am in a guild atm but havn't managed to find a raid spot as of yet. I am currently Resto/feral but would be willing to be whatever spec is needed. I've played on and off since 2005 and like to think of myself as an experianced player. Im very interested in Mythic raiding this expansion and am looking for my new home. I'll be as close to BIS as possible for Highmaul and will always come prepared! Pls feel free to reply here or message me in game on Ancientz (ally druid) if you feel your guild has a place for me. Currently gearing up in all things heroic and working on my Garrison to real its rewards I look forward to heating from youAncientz0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Ele/Restro Shammy Looking For PvP/Raid Guild WoW Has yet pulled me back in. I Quit a little bit after Wotlk Originally from Exodar. Pass characters were a tank/healdin. Shadow/Holy Priest. Currently as this is a new account and server for me im still gearing in Heroic WoD Dungeons as a restro shammy. Also currently gearing for the new pvp season coming along. One thing i am looking for is just a chill laid back guild. As my job can be quite demanding as im an on call 24/6Crackbabyk0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 new player looking for help Hey guys, I'm new to end game play and from what I understand that's where the fun really begins. I've been playing with some buddies doing dungeons and it seems my dps is lacking drastically. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that runs a frost mage for pve that wouldn't mind helping out a poor noob that is really interested in putting the time in to get better.Jcooper0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 LF child safe guild - Horde I know there are a couple of really good child safe guilds in the Alliance e.g. Midnight Fire. I haven't been able to find a similar alliance for Horde. I play a lot with my son and a few of his friends, but we don't have 5 accounts between us to carry the charter and get the required signatures. Plus we are all just kind of starting out with WoW and I think it would be a good way to have fun, meet new people, and also maybe get a bit of help.Lense1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Raiders Returning - LF Raiding Guild. I am returning to the game after a brief hiatus towards the end of the game after my character had been compromised. My friend has been playing through SoO. I will be playing a hunter for this expansion (looking at leveling alts after I am capable of getting this hunter raid ready), my friend will be interested in being a feral druid. Sorry this is not really a lot of information to go off of. Just looking at who would be interested. We are both level 100 and are already grinding out the game looking to go the distance. Leave your website or if you are interested for more details i'll be able to actually post more information down for you guys. Thanks <3Odlawn0 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Alright you filthy casuals, get off. Ggvirginnerd5 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Disc. Priest Looking for a Home Hey all, I am currently looking for a raid team. I have a ton of raiding exp. as disc and holy but prefer to go disc. unless it just becomes obvious holy is the way to go.Very friendly and drama free. Here are a few things that are noteworthy. -Can raid anytime between mon. and fri. 7-midnight server time -I take my raiding serious but not over the top serious -I come prepared with knowledge of the fights/gem, flasked, and Food -My attendance is near 100% -Not looking to be fill in but have a core spot -I know my class well..but will also take any advice if it helps with progression If you would like toi chat with me about a spot,feel free to hit me up in game or reply back here and I will get a hold of you. TY!!Nazzwrath3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Things To Do While You Wait To Log On Trim your toenails (With your teeth)Leetdeepsyo1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 can't log in to any of my realms I think it stinks that I can't log in to any of the realms I have characters on, I'm paying for nothing. I don't want to keep making new alts on different realms, I want to play the ones I have now. What the hell is going on BlizzardLeays0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Please Logout Please, everyone type /logout so that I can get into the game. I will love you long time if you do.Palyblaze1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Cherche guild Quebecoise Bonjour a tous je joue paladin level 90 protec il 502 je cherche une guild quebecoise pour tout personne interresser contacter SIngularhide.Chunsah3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 [A]<Blasphemous Latin Term>Social Raiding LFM your many words hurt my eyes, please sum up: Aerie Peak Server, Alliance Social progression guild Raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:15 - 11:30(ish) Eastern Time (6:15 - 8:30 Server) Website: http://forums.blasphemous.us Raid Role/Needs Tank: low (1-2, be willing to DPS) DPS: high Healers: low (2-3, be willing to DPS) More information on our background and goals can be found here in this post as well as in our Guild Charter. If you are interested in joining or learning more about our group, please feel free to post an inquiry in our recruitment forum or send FreakMasty#1933 (that's me!) a whisper. The Guild Charter and Recruitment Forums can be found at our website: http://forums.blasphemous.us We are a social raiding guild that likes progression, but raids at our own pace. Our goal is to complete content while it is still relevant. We are looking to fill out our raiding teams in Warcraft. For membership purposes, we consider social/cultural fit into Blasphemous to be the sole criteria. Since hardcore/competitive PvE progression isn't a concern of ours, we'd rather be patient and bring in members that will enjoy their time with us (and vice versa). We will accept players of all skill level and experience with the expectation that members are interested in improving and contributing to the team. Our goals in Warlords of Draenor involve starting out with Normal and then Heroic progression. If we have the numbers and the desire we will then move onto Mythic. Mostly we want to have fun killing bosses with minimal ceremony or drama around people in which we can enjoy our limited time together in game. We spend a lot of time in our mumble server which can (basically) support infinity users. Beer and cocktails are encouraged... maybe even required sometimes. ;) Our guild is predominantly comprised of working adults without the luxury of structuring our lives around our games, so we do our best to structure our games around our lives. That said, we have scheduled raid nights of Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday beginning at 9:15 Eastern time (6:15 server). Typically we raid for a little over 2 hours and try to be finished by midnight (9PM Server Time). A handful of our members will also be found regularly outside of those events taking on other aspects of the game such as leveling and gearing alts, PvP, or transmog farming.Tels2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Blarg! Must ... Not ... Logout http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/Marthean/WoWScrnShot_111414_185308.jpgUsha0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Character not found... Anyone else getting this character not found when trying to log onto the realm?Fottengaga2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 A- Echoes of Eternity recruiting WoD/Mythic Who: Echoes of Eternity, Alliance Guild on Aerie-Peak. <<==Brief Guild History=>> Echoes of Eternity was founded by players that have played from Vanilla-Cata. The guild consists of top-in-class players that set top 10 US parses in damage from TBC all the way to beginning of Cataclysm. Needless to say we are veterans of WoW. During Cataclysm EoE ran 10 mans exclusively with a focus on server first kills. EoE is a collection of tight-knit players that have played together for 7+ years. EoE has been inactive since the beginning of Cataclysm and is now reforming again for WoD. <==Warlods of Draenor==> We are once again planning to raid and turn heads while doing so. Our plan is to maintain a roster of about 20-25 players (for Mythic). We enjoy the idea of a small, specialized group of talented players as opposed to the bloated roster of a large noisy guild. Because of this, every person counts. We are therefore looking for players that can hold their own with the rest of us. Even tho every guild advertises the "no drama" policy, we are truly DRAMA free, we all know each other and we all joke around and have a lot of fun while playing but we are extremely stress free. We are not able to dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding so we are looking to raid twice, maybe three days a week, it has been enough in the past, and it will be enough again. With the expansion, the game is hitting the BIG "RESET" button on gear, therefore I do not care what your gear is like, or what you achieved in MoP (MoP did not happen as far as I'm concerned). Vanilla players are preferred but not required, just be skilled, easy-going and mature (not too mature tho). If you are returning to the game as well, and are ready to hit the raid scene in WoD, and do not want to raid 4+ nights a week in a crappy overcrowded guild, log into AP, /w draganovich and talk to me. EoE raid philosophy: Go in -> smash !@#$ up -> collect purplz -> get out and /ice cream Recruitment Needs: Mages, Warlocks, Priests, and pretty much anyone thats a badass in any class. Recap: Small guild of exceptionally talented players looking to add about 10 more players for 10-30 size raids and Mythic Raids in WoD, 1 or 2 times a week. Contact: Draganovich (Aerie Peak Alliance) Battletag: Dragan#1176Draganovich14 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How bad is the lagg? what the title says. Waiting in queue now and want to know how bad its gonna be when i finally get into realm.Palyblaze6 Nov 14, 2014