Aerie Peak

Sep 14 <Devils Asylum> LFM for casual raid team Devils Asylum [A] is recruiting for Legion raiding! Looking for friendly people interested in getting in on some non-hardcore raiding. Most of our team so far are friends and adults (with jobs and things). We'll be raiding weekend evenings. The goal is progression, while having fun getting through the content. Currently looking for a healer, and melee and ranged dps. If you're interested, send me a message here and I'll give you more info and my btag / officer names you can contact. We have a mix of experienced vets and new raiders alike, so don't hesitate!Vymrak2 Sep 14
Sep 14 826 Frost DK LF Guild Hey guys, I am looking for a guild who is raiding anytime after 6:00 pm weekdays or anytime on the weekends. Thank you and have a wonderful evening!Sakon1 Sep 14
Sep 14 MORNING RAID TEAM <DayDrinking> 7-10am pst Wed/Thurs A new raiding team comprised of a very solid core that has raided at a high Mythic level in the past. Our schedules have changed and mornings are best, we are looking for 5-10 to round out our heroic core of 8 and then let our kills speak for themselves as we recruit for mythic. All roles are welcome to apply, we have people with multiple toons 840+ ready to go. We have high expectations but that being said we are pretty laid back however we expect people to not waste other guild members(friends) time. Please feel free to contact me Taytar#1324Totstrom4 Sep 14
Sep 14 LF Morning/Daytime raiding guild for Legion Looking to get into raiding seriously as I work nights and have a lot more free time during the day than I did before. I have 4 different 100s right now, Warrior, Monk, Priest and Demon Hunter and a 93 mage that will be 100 soon and would be willing to main any of them for whatever spec is needed. Warrior is preferred though, tank or dps. Please let me know if you're interested.Addist1 Sep 14
Sep 13 Looking For Heroic / Mythic Focused guild I have three people looking for a Heroic / Mythic Guild focused guild for Raiding and doing early dungeons. We are all experienced raiders, we can all get out of the fire. Feral Druid: Btag - slopllama#1450 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Mirkat/simple Fire Mage: Btag - SuavePeanuts#1992 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Amanielia/simple Shadow Priest: (I don't have Link but he is a 828 Shadow/Holy) This is a Three or none deal, looking to keep us three together.Mirkat3 Sep 13
Sep 13 Looking for raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a raiding guild. preferably one that raids after 7:00 pm server time. I'm 22, gay, work full time, and am pretty relaxed. Prefer mature guilds that have a good sense of humor. Preferably contact me in game, but you can also leave a comment below.Heygurlhey2 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Malicious Alliance> T+TH 6:30p.m st <<Malicious Alliance>> Newly formed guild of Veteran players and raiders . We will be looking to push all content forward in Legion starting with Tuesdays launch of the Emerald Dream! ((Heroic- Mythic Focus)) raid times will be 6:30P.M ST - 8:30ish P.M ST we are currently recruiting all classes to form up our raiding core. This weekend we will be farming heroics and mythics helping players get up to speed for tuesdays raid . All other players are welcome to join we will be partaking in all things Legion Including PVP please contact me directly and be sure to check out our site! Aegis009#1540 neverenderalliance@gmail.com http://neverenderalliance.wixsite.com/aerie-peakAlasterx0 Sep 13
Sep 12 <Easy> Legion Donation Drive w/ Prizes! We need your help to stop Gul’dan! <Easy> is preparing to take out droves of dastardly demons in the Broken Isles, and we can’t do it alone. We need YOUR help! Vast stores of materials will be needed to fuel the effort against the Burning Legion, that is where you guys come in! Easy will be running a donation drive starting August 30th continuing until Gul’dan is dead! Here are examples of the kind of things that we need: Herbs, Pigment, Potions, Flasks Enchanting Materials, Scrolls Meat, Fish, Cooked Food Ore, Gems Cloth Leather, Scales Crafted Gear, Obliterum Gold We take demon killing very seriously here at Easy, so your assistance will not go unnoticed. In addition to saving Azeroth from certain doom, taking out the Burning Legion has its perks. We will be keeping track of all of the donations and tallying them up based on a tiered point system, the highest donators will be rewarded handsomely with Full Mythic Raid clears of the new instance with all loot included, the grand-prize even includes the Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul'dan! (http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core#modelviewer:10+0) Other rewards include: TCG loot including mounts, Heroic Raid Clears w/loot, and much more! How to Donate: Please send all donations via in-game mail to Easylegion on Aerie Peak(A), Sargeras (A), or Stormrage(A). If you send from an alt please be sure to include your mains name because we will be tallying points based on character names. Check out www.easywow.net after launch for an updated list of material needs. The donation drive will begin on Legion launch and conclude upon killing Mythic Gul’dan, but points will be tallied periodically throughout the event, appropriate rewards will be handed out after each tally. The first point tally will be October 11th. Check out this flyer for condensed info : http://i.imgur.com/5O0KCjF.jpg Aside: Our last thread was heavily down voted and had a lot of negative feedback. I would like to address that sentiment briefly. We strive to integrate and interact with others that enjoy playing this game that we love. The truth is we simply need help gathering mats from anyone that is willing to help out. We do not want to vacuum herbs and fish out of your bags, just if you have some extras that you may not feel like listing on the AH, or simply want to help out, its all appreciated greatly. We do not want to be a negative force in our community, rather, we need some help and thought this would be a fun and interesting way to interact with other players as well as say thank you to those who felt like contributing.Portablez18 Sep 12
Sep 12 The Savior of Aerie Peak Citizens of Dalaran! Er, of Aerie Peak! For ages, I have been the protector of the Realm, the Savior of Aerie Peak. Long have I waged war against the forces that seek to destroy us and have prevailed with the band of mighty heroes known as <Alone>. However, it is time to step down and relinquish the mantle. Just know that it was I who lead you to victory in the Broken Isles and I know that you all will press on and defeat Xavius and Guldan in the campaign against the Burning Legion. http://imgur.com/9uQP8IL RP aside, I've been here since TOGC and I'm going to miss the culture and personas of Aerie Peak. My alts will be here, but I'm heading over to Moonrunner to raid with the Alone raid core from MOP. Love, Vex PS. If there is anything vulgar posted on my thread, it's getting reported.Vêx0 Sep 12
Sep 12 LF late night or weekend raid times I am interested in joining a late night/weekend raiding guild JBS47#1962Apone0 Sep 12
Sep 12 9/13 exp raider LF raid team Hello, I am currently looking for a new raiding team. I have 9/13M exp on HFC last expac (as a warlock) before i had to take some time off due to my new job and move. Now that i am in a new time zone (2 hours behind my old one) i cannot raid with my current guild. I am looking for a new raid team that: - Will clear heroic content before next raiding patch is dropped (at minimum) - Raids two to three times a week for no longer than 3 hours - Raiding times that do not start before 10:30pm Mountain time (or 12:30 est) - Active guild that runs mythic dungeons, guild events, etc on off raiding time. - A group of like-minded raiders who are always striving to be better It doesn't matter if Horde or Alliance. If horde i will be maining a rogue, and a hunter if alliance. Please contact me Apollogeze#1769 and i can provide warcraft logs for my warlock (main in WoD).Stunasaur1 Sep 12
Sep 9 DH LF heroic Focused Guild 844 ilvl havoc DH looking for guild that is going for Aotc in Legion experienced Raider from multiple tiers and expansion. Unfortunately Bc of Work i can only raid after 11:00 Pm Eastern Time but any day of the week is fine.Timaeus0 Sep 9
Sep 8 LF Mythic Focused Guild Yo i'm a Balance Drood 841 ilvl atm, i'm looking for a good raiding guild focused on heroic-Mythic, i've experience Mythic last expansion and i'm a good Dps, so pls let me know if you want me in your guild ;)Ahdohkiin0 Sep 8
Sep 7 DH Tank/Enh DPS LF Late Night Guild We are looking for a guild that raids late at night. We are every day/night active. We can ONLY raid Sunday through Thursday. Best raid times are 2200 - 0100(10:00pm - 1:00am)PST. Due to work/family obligations we cannot have a raid start time any earlier. We do however, have leniency on the end time. We are NOT willing to realm change. We ARE willing to faction change. Add: Devil#13361 in game if you have any other questions and/or please post below a response if preferred.Killuminahti0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild Fri-Mon Fire Mage lf guild (Horde) to eventually raid with. Played BC and WotLK then left. I am returning for this awesome expansion and hope to find a good raiding home. I am currently almost 105 but would like to join a guild and use the rest of my leveling up for guild rep....Looking to raid Fri-Mon. Whisper me or send me a mail! ThanksFevershox0 Sep 7
Sep 4 Release the name Jawn So i want to transfer my rogue over to this server but the name is taken. I am unable to pull up a character so i'm assuming someone has it on an under lvl 10 character. Be a bro and let me have the name!Jawn0 Sep 4
Sep 2 Selling Defias Rapier, Devout Gloves, etc Selling some old rares. We can negotiate a bit, but in general I am thinking about 90% current US average. Aerie Peak - US, Alliance. I'll be checking my in game mail and popping back here occasionally. Here's what I have. Defias Rapier Walking Boots Devout Gloves Schematic: Spellpower Goggles Xtreme Plus Tunnel Pick Frostbit Staff Ebony Boneclub Onyx Claymore The 1 Ring Riverpaw Mystic Staff Foamspittle StaffWynda0 Sep 2
Sep 2 Wolf Lords Recruiting! Wolf Lords was previously a BC and WOTLK raiding guild. We took a long break from formal raiding and PVP after WOTLK ended. We are back, and we are ready to kick some butt! We are looking to add to our ranks for a formal raid group, and for mythic/challenge dungeons! We are looking for any and all roles and players! Message me here, or in game on Grelklok. Thank you for your time and I hope to play with you soon!Grelklok0 Sep 2
Sep 1 Vanilla Tank LF Forever Home 12 Year Tanking Vet from Vanilla til MoP. Took a hiatus for WoD and came back a few months ago. Plays a Prot Warrior from Vanilla til Wrath, then a DK Tank from Wrath til the End of Heroic Siege. My resume is pretty extensive and I have tons of Raid Lead and Main Tanking Experience. Have cleared all levels of difficulty content in every Expac (Minus WoD, But have cleared it as a DH tank on Heroic). I will be Playing a DH Tank and I'm comfortable with DPS spec as well, for those encounters where only one tank is needed. Im able to raid Mon-Fri 10-whenever EST. Will play Horde or Ally, just need a Mythic Progression guild with a Permanent tank spot.Madcuzbad1 Sep 1
Aug 30 Filthy Casual looking for guild Hey everyone! Looking for a guild for Legion! As stated, I am a filthy causal. I would like to do some raiding and pvp this xpack, but I cannot commit to a raiding schedule.. looking for a good group of folks to play with, occasionally raid with, aND just enjoy legion with!Allereia0 Aug 30
Aug 29 Aerie Peak memories - Delirium and Dinka Anybody still around that played during the reign of Delirium in horde vanilla progress? Or AQ40 gates when Dinka donged? RIP my old life.Requìem6 Aug 29
Aug 27 <Offline> Is Recruiting! <Offline> (10/13 M) from Horde Aeire Peak is currently recruiting more raiders for legion! Raiding schedule: Tuesday (Optional!): 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Wednesday (Optional!): 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Saturday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. About us: If you want a friendly and drama free environment while still pushing to get bosses down, then you should give us a try! We have weekly events in our calendar, and are a very active community on Horde Aeire Peak. If you are new to raiding and would like to get involved feel free to talk with an officer and join us for our more relaxed Tuesday and Wednesday run, or if you feel that you are looking for a more serious raid environment where we push bosses while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere then please contact and officer to discuss possible trials. If you're interested please add us to battletag: Eggy#11738 Febreze#1850Ataraxiá2 Aug 27
Aug 27 Convert To Raid Hi everyone, I was just wondering if I should join CTR. I have been hearing good things about it, such as thas community being friendly and it having the bigger side of my server (Aerie Peak). So, I was wondering if I should join. Do I have to fill out a forum or something? I'm not sure. Should I? And what can you tell me more?Arrudek4 Aug 27
Aug 26 3 looking for raid team legion Druid healer, Shaman healer, and hunter looking for new home in legion. We have good raid experience and are reliable raiders. Looking for a team that raids 2-3 nights a week and raids are done by 1030 est at the latest. We will be there raid nights without question or you will know ahead of time if we will miss a raid. Always willing to help farm mats for flasks and food etc. add either Mike#11828 or Fayt#1904 if you'd like to talk to us. Thanks alot!Frúche1 Aug 26
Aug 26 Veng DH and Mage LF Weekend Raid Home Closed please deleteDaelidan1 Aug 26
Aug 25 Molten Core Swim Team needs you. Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Molten Core Swim Team. As you all know legion is just 5 days away. We really need people how are looking for a guild for casual play and raiding. We will be hitting legion hard on the day of the launch. I myself have been in the beta most of this month so i know its hard to get in touch with me, but i check the guild site every day. Which is www.mcst.gamerlaunch.com if you want to check it out. Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675Altrixis0 Aug 25
Aug 25 Sold Plate armor Jade legplates. Alliance Aerie Peak PST me.Ackturi0 Aug 25
Aug 25 Arch Sales Running all Thursday through Legion launch. Hit me up in game for your moose mounts.Grunini0 Aug 25
Aug 24 Player Seeking Active Raiding Servers Hi, I used to play 6 years ago and quit around mid cata. I'm looking to get back into WoW with legion on the horizon. I was never hardcore into raiding despite wanting to, but never had the time/concentration to do it. My server wasn't very good for raiding either as it was low population and mostly unheard of. Now I'm scouting out potential servers to move to that look like they are better suited for the experience I'm looking for. I'm a little bit of a slow leveler part in due to the fact that I actually like to read quests (shocker I know) and get involved with the story. I don't know how active I'll be at the beginning in regards to raiding because of this, but as the expansion progresses I will surely want to do the endgame things. So how is the activity and trade/economy on this server? Would you say this is a good server to be in if I wanted a busier atmosphere than you would normally get on a low/medium pop server?Azliltis0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Zoom In Bug Hi guys again, so I have something to say. When I logged in to play my death knight, I zoom in, I zoom out, or at least I thought. I realize I could zoom out and I was very confused. I have ElvUI installed btw. Anyways, I went to my camera setting and mouse wheel was only got zoom in, not zoom out. So I changed to to zoom out and fixed my problem. I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone while using an addon. Like is this a addon bug or an ElvUI bug? You tell me.Arrudek0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Looking to purchase H Archi Saturday Night. Hello, I am interested in purchasing a H Archi kill this Saturday night 8/27. I am willing to pay going rate. I'm only in it for the Moose mount. Hit me up in game please. Thank youRohanryu0 Aug 24
Aug 24 <Lenormand Oracle> LF Officers Hi All, Lenormand Oracle is reorganizing and looking for officers to help lead dungeon runs and a couple of raids. Whisper me in game, if interested. - RaiderRaiderazc0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Death Knight Legion Hello everyone once again, I have a question. When Legion comes out in 7 days, should I main a DK? Or should I main something else? Just a question I was wondering for a bit.Arrudek0 Aug 24
Aug 23 WTS Pattern: Star Belt Taking offers. Currently on AH for 100k. Find me a buyer, and get 10k. Thanks!Kuvv0 Aug 23
Aug 23 H Archi 30k - BH mount 250k We provides 4 types of Carry, all Heroic+BRF runs are done on Thursdays starting at 7 PM (ET) every week. Mythic HFC Raid take place Friday starting @ 7:00 - 7:30pm EST Hellfire Citadel Heroic, 13/13 Clear. Personal Loot. 100k. Archimonde Heroic, You get Mount +The Curve. Personal Loot. 30k Blackhand Mythic (BRF), Mount + Title. 250k (2 Spot per week.) Mythic Price List - ... The run will be done with 13/13 Mythic 740+ ilvl players from Aerie Peak. The run is organized by <Alone> with a pool of 40+ 740+ ilvl players. Hellfire Citadel Heroic full run takes about 1.5 hours, starting at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. The invite start at 6:40 PM Eastern Time. We rarely finish later than 9:00. This run will get you some heroic ilvl loot, Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate Achievement and Reins of the Grove Warden. The Archimonde only run happens around 8:30-8:45 Eastern time. This will take about 10 minutes to complete and includes Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate Achievement and Reins of the Grove Warden. The Blackhand Mythic run has only 2 spot per week. It will start at around 8:45-9:00 Eastern Time. It includes Ironhoof Destroyer.This run takes about 10-15 minutes. If you're interested, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask here. BattleTag: Pryze#1275 Or BHO#11601 Or Minizal#1896 Or Kaylii#1948Pryze43 Aug 23
Aug 21 How is activity on Aerie Peak? How is this server in terms of activity? I'm looking to transfer here for Legion, to potentially join CTR (as an old AIE member myself). Any info would be helpful.Jaling3 Aug 21
Aug 21 Selling old vanilla summoned boss kills. The bosses are: Isalien, Mor Grayhoof, and Arena Spoils. Isalien: https://imgur.com/a/GPVSj Mor Grayhoof: https://imgur.com/a/hXSmx Arena Spoils: https://imgur.com/a/2YCyG Check out their loot lists on wowpedia or wowwiki. These bosses are only summoned with a Brazier of Invocation or a Banner of Provocation, which no longer exist in-game, except for those who kept theirs. I'm looking to charge 20k for the first kill and 10k for further kills. Keep in mind that RNG isn't always kind--the loot you want isn't guaranteed to drop on the 1st kill.Adveshan0 Aug 21
Aug 21 LFG I am looking for a Sat/Sunday raiding guild. Or a morning one. I plan on using a resto druid or shaman. Alliance or Horde, I can change. TY.Rhaewen0 Aug 21
Aug 20 [A]Parity 2 Day Raid Recruiting! Guild Website: http://www.parityus.com/ Guild: Parity Faction: Alliance Time Zone: PST Server: Aerie Peak Voice Communication: Discord History & Background Parity is a guild that was built in early May of 2016 from a re-roll process. It allowed our members to meet, and level together with fresh characters. The leveling process allowed us to form tight bonds which enabled us to progress quick. We're interested in being a progression guild that clears content before the next tier comes out for Legion. We're aspiring to be apart of the top guilds on our server. One of the benefits of Aerie Peak is that it's a medium pop realm. This allows people to be able to farm mobs, and quests outside of raid without to much hassle. Additionally there is a sense of community here since we are not connected with any other realm. One of the great things about our guild is the core of players established here. We're a bunch of social players that are looking to progress and clear content together. When we are not raiding we like to talk and hangout in Discord. It's this kind of attitude that keeps bringing us back to play each week. Below you will find all our information that pertains to raiding. RAID INFORMATION Schedule: Tues, Thurs 7:00-10:00 PM PST (9-12am CST). Loot System: Loot Council (Attendance, Performance, and Raid Benefit are considered by an odd number council) RECRUITMENT NEEDS Hunter: HIGH Mage: High Warlock; High We always want exceptional players so even if your class is not open above please do not hesitate to apply. Address --> http://forums.parityus.com/ Guild Expectations Raiders are expected to have a high raid attendance since we only raid 2 days. We understand things can arise, and understand if you are late, leave early, or cannot attend. We just ask that you give us a heads up in advance so we can plan accordingly. We expect all of our raiders to come to the raid prepared, and ready to work as a team. Lastly we want our raiders to have fun, so that means if something is bothering that person that they contact an officer for help. Our officer core is very understanding and will work with a person. At the end of the day we want your $15 a month to be worthwhile. Contact Information If you need to speak with an officer about something, please add one of our battletags below. TENT#11795 - GM Oloh#1652 - Officer Squirrel#1626 - Recruitment Officer Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you!Titacles0 Aug 20
Aug 18 Enh/Resto Sham LF weekend raid team/guild Veteran player, just coming back to WoW after being OOTC for the last 6-7 months, looking for a stable, adult-oriented, raid group/guild. Before leaving the game I had begun mythics in HFC, and was 13/13 h, many times over. Been maining enhance since Cata, playing since vanilla. Have a level 100 toon in every class, yadda yadda yadda. TMTL. Btag - Nelev#1914Nelev2 Aug 18
Aug 17, 2016 Fri/Sat 6-9 PST Recruiting for Legion! Disbanded - please delete post.Vectivus4 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 <Forge Gaming> Open Recruitment for Legion Hello, we are Forge Gaming, and are now recruiting: Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Druid - Resto Hunter - Ranged Paladin - Holy Priest - Holy/Disc A bit about us, we have been together for 2 years, we are a mature guild, with no holds barred in our conversations, the sheer ridiculousness an get out of hand sometimes lol, but we wouldn't have it any other way. As such a sense of humor is definately required. Will be pushing in Legion as we always do, this tier we cleared 13/13H HFC and while we didnt clear mythic, we at least attempted it. Again we are recruiting anyone who wants to be here and you're encouraged to join us in Teamspeak for whatever is going on, whether it be Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, WoW or just generally hanging out, be a part of our guild, be social, be one of us and i promise you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience here. Raid Schedule - Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm (EST) any other questions or concerns, or guild invite requests can be sent to me, Raxiaa, or anyone in guild my btag is Detrin#11146Raxiaa7 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Death Knight looking for small guild Hey guys, I am looking for a smaller guild who will be doing progression raiding in Legion. I will be keeping up with all three specs so I can play whatever is best at any given time or whatever is needed. I am looking for a guild who will be raiding weekdays after 6 and have open availability on weekends. My BT is Ginosmoove#1936Sakon2 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 10, 2016 Looking for guild {H} Looking for a guild to raid with come legion , my main will be a shaman trying to fill all three roles.Keenadron0 Aug 10, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Molten Core Swim Team Needs you Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Molten Core Swim Team Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675Altrixis1 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Enh Shaman LF Raiding guild come legion I may also main Ele, but have experience with all specs being my main for expansions. Played since Vanilla, have only raided casually until now. I am a good player, may also have an experienced friend (probably DH) interested.Broxifang2 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 WTB The Name 'Tim' I want to buy 'Tim' or 'Timothy', Name your price. Battletag is Timmos#1703Chappíe0 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 4, 2016 Bumrush LF members for legion raid Starting up a raiding group need all, going to raid 6 PM est to 9 PM est Tue Wed. Friend me or whisper, baroom#1652.Baroom0 Aug 4, 2016
Aug 4, 2016 Two Mythic Raiders LF Legion team! I'll be brief but to the point. Myself and another player are looking to raid Alliance side for Legion as the Horde has really worn off its welcome. I'm looking to play a Fury Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter or a Guardian Druid, and she plays a Resto Druid. She's 5/13M and I'm 11/13M experienced and we both have a large list of previous raiding experience. We come prepared at all times as we are both previous raid leads and we understand all that is expected of you as a progression raider. We're looking to find a team that raids between 7:30pm and ends at or before 11pm EST and raids between Sunday to Thursday. We're fairly strict on this as we both have jobs that require us to be up early. If you're interested, feel free to contact me via my battletag Tristnal#11267, or leave your guild info below. Thanks!Tristrex0 Aug 4, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 [A] LF Active Semi-Hardcore/Social Guild Hey All! I recently graduated college and will be starting a big boy job soon. Schedule is a bit up in the air and random at times so at this point I can't commit to a specified raid schedule. However, I am very serious about doing as much as I can in Legion. Raiding whenever possible, going as far as I can in the new dungeon system, World Quests, etc. I am very active right now and for the next two weeks until my job starts. I am having a hard time finding a solid guild with a social but teamwork mindset. Prefer to use some kind of voice com! Feel Free to add me: SeanTaylor#1365 or reply on here! Thanks!Soracoys1 Jul 31, 2016