Aerie Peak

Jul 17, 2016 [A] 8/8 Gold CM Carries 750k & HFC/6.1 + Misc FEEDBACK THREAD http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13181878184 2,868 Gold Challenge Mode clears and counting, check my armory below! *ask about the slots available very early / very late Sunday and Monday. Aerie Peak / Lightbringer / Sargeras / Garona @750k Every other realm @1M PRE-PATCH WILL BE LANDING JULY 19TH, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US QUICKLY! SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS ARE OPEN FOR THE VERY LAST SLOTS WE HAVE OPEN. MAKE AN OFFER FOR A SLOT THAT YOU WANT, IF NOBODY WANTS TO COMPETE/OUTBID FOR IT, YOU GRAB IT. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20176410/the-legion-pre-expansion-patch-arrives-july-19-7-15-2016 Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Aerie Peak, just ask! I no longer do partial runs. I have much too many buyers all wanting an 8/8 sale, and with the amount of headache with finding another person who needs the same one (since we are able to take two buyers at a time) it has just become too much of a hassle. Our line up consists of experienced mythic raiders that are multi-9/9 and 8/8 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ruinlol/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Dinkasaurus/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Nhi/advanced The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: ... Weapon Transmogs: ... MMOchampion video of the weapon animations, Challenger Savina also displays the weapon in her inventory if you want to see what they look like on your character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvvB1CB7GQ Achievements: 360 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. At least 3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back. Payments: The gold must be paid upfront on Aerie Peak, 750k total before we begin. Scheduling: Contact Retromen#1227 for scheduling. He will schedule a date and time that works best for you. Operating hours: *4th Run Added Friday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Saturday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Sunday: 12:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST Contacting Me: Retromen#1227 http://imgur.com/a/i1EHP This forum post. Ingame Mail. Highmaul Sales ... Blackrock Foundry Sales ... Hellfire Citadel Sales ... ... Misc Sales Mythic 8/8 Dungeons @50k Mythic dungeon sales are targeted to fresh level 100's in greens who could use the gear (685/725wf) more than the achievements, and are priced as such. Deathwatch Hatchling +Blacksteel Battleboar @50k [Must join guild & hit exalted to buy the above items] The runs are sold with ALL available gear dropping going to the buyer, for their primary spec unless otherwise stated. We always have people available to clear HFC/BRF, we'll attempt to work around your schedule to help you get it done quickly. Want to employ my tanking/dps/leading services for your challenge mode group? Have any questions about challenge modes/sales? Don't hesitate to contact me. For any questions regarding raid sales done by <Easy> feel free to ask.Ruinlol41 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino27 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 <Driven By Insanity>Stormrage(A) Recruiting <Driven by Insanity> 9/13 Mythic HFC on Stormrage (Alliance) is currently recruiting for our core progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild with 9/13 Mythic HFC progression. Our team consists of skilled players that respect one another and have a good time while raiding. We are looking for like-minded players to join us as we progress through Mythic HFC, and on to Legion. Raid Times: Mon, Wed, Thurs 7:30 to 11:00 PM EST. Our current needs are: Melee DPS - Death Knights(2) Ranged DPS - Prefer Mage or SPriest Heals - (non-HPally, non-Disc Priest) Candidates should have thorough knowledge of their class and be min. 720 iLevel, have legendary ring, 4-piece tier, and at least 3/13 mythic experience. (We will be looking at logs and armory). Interested candidates should apply at our website: http://drivenguild.com/ Please contact us with any questions: Moonbeemz - btag (Onigiri#1388) Monq - btag (Pwnmaster#1872) Deadlylol - btag (Deadlyunholy#1649)Moonbeemz2 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 LF archimonde carry Hello. I'm looking for an archimonde carry. I'm paying 25 k. Looking for anyday but saturday.Fwuppsy0 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 742 11/13M Guardian Druid LF Mythic Legion Been reading a lot on the forums and seeing a lot of people in the same boat as I am. My team stopped raiding because, well...Mannoroth. I like the guild I am currently with, however I am putting out feelers just in case this team doesn't come fully back for Legion. I'm an east coast player so I would prefer to raid between 6-11:30 PM EST during the week and 6-whenever EST on the weekends. I'd also prefer not to give up both weekend nights but for the right guild I would consider it. I show up to raid promptly; fully prepared with flasks, pots, food and knowledge of the fights we will be facing every night. I do not currently have a viable offspec, but will be learning feral for Legion and will also be leveling and gearing a rogue and a hunter as time permits. I'm willing to transfer servers, and .... for the right team...to faction change. I can provide logs Btag is Pok#1472. Talk to me!Pók0 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 I feel bad for horde in this realm. Since me along with the mass majority sit here and do nothing since Ally win every BG, I'm still on the losing streak from last night, every game we do good for 3 mins and then everything goes to crap while the ally are all lined up and properly grouped. I really wish there was a 1 time only free transfer per character. I really, really, really want off this realm..Özzy4 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 Two Friends LF AP Horde Casual Guild (Raid) My friend and I have been playing for a few years together (he's been playing a lot longer), but we've never been a part of a formal guild. We're trying to get into doing real raiding (not LFR/Normal) in Legion. So looking for heroic/mythic raiding, heroic/mythic dungeons, and guild perks. I want those guild 'looms!! Oh, and we've tried PvP and aren't opposed. We both main DPS (hunter and mage) right now, but I have a healer alt I spent a lot of time leveling pre WoD. I'm willing to take on different roles if it's for the benefit of the guild. As much as I'd like to join a semi-hardcore or hardcore guild, I have a life outside WoW. Not really, but I have a permanent SO that won't let me get away with dedicating that much of my time, so I just can't handle the 90% attendance requirement that seems to be standard. Basically, we'd be available practically every Friday night (that's game night), pretty much 8pm-?? CST. And often enough, either Saturday or Sunday day/nights. I try and get on most weeknights, but it's not for long and it's typically me-time in WoW. I just don't want to feel like I HAVE to do guild stuff if I don't feel like it. If there's any interest in recruiting us, please post. I'll post our battletags.Vynerodis0 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 WTS Herioc/Mythic HFC/BRF TODAY! Original POST! ( with many reviews) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745545294#18 <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. HFC HC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTING AT 4PM EST MYTHIC HFC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTIN AT 11 PM EST (MOUNT ITS SOLD) BRF MOUNT – SPOT AVIABLE 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn0 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 <Kinsmen> 7/13M Recruiting Kinsmen of Aerie Peak is recruiting for 20 man mythic Warlords of Draenor raiding and into Legion! About us: Kinsmen was created on February 1, 2006 originally on the server Kael'thas. We have recently migrated to Aerie Peak in preparation for Legion and will be pursuing Mythic raiding. We value our time and make every attempt possible to ensure our in game time is spent wisely. Our guild consists of players who do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of "hardcore” guilds. We are not pushing for realm firsts but we do strive to get the most done while the content is current. Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm Central = 5-8pm Pacific(server) time. This is subject to adjustments due to new server and the current team rebuilding process. Loot: Handled via personal loot for Heroics and loot council for Mythic bosses and any key items. (Raid team benefit)>(personal gain) is the general rule. Applicant Expectations: Good understanding of game mechanics, maturity, decent command of the English language, and a lack of douchebaggery. Workable and geared offset for any role will be helpful. We are looking for decent players that also enjoying their time online without being jerks to others. We are just as likely to cut a trial for social reasons as we would for poor play. Drama queens need not apply. Our Hellfire Citadel progression: 7/13M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Kinsmen http://kinsmen.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: DPS – Warlock & Mage preferred. (Looking to fill 3-4 full time spots) Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Bonus points for folks with geared offsets. Contacts: Altar bnet: hami76#1782 Chi bnet: Bubbles#1260 Kam bnet: boombeef#1777 Additional notes and why you should consider Kinsmen: We had stopped raiding as a guild on Kael’thas many months ago after hitting the Mythic Gorefiend wall and small server recruiting issues couldn’t stop the attrition that followed caused by the attendance boss. We have since re-ignited our raid squad after moving the guild from its 9 year old home on K’T to Aerie Peak. We have picked up where we left off and are currently looking to shore up the raid team with a few more good people. If you are in similar shoes and have lower levels completed and want to earn the last few kills on the upper levels of HFC join us! We need just a few good people to shore up our team. As for myself, I am the raid leader and I do have 13/13 M.HFC experience. I am confident we will get a lot accomplished in the next few weeks while killing digital pixels in Kinsmen style. While other groups are in a holding pattern unsure of what to do in Legion, we are positively determined to re-build our team now with an eye on the future. We will hit the ground running when Legion drops. If you want to as well, come with us.Kams1 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 8, 2016 ShadØwburn-Aerie Peak -WTS Archimonde Carries 13/13 Mythic HFC raiders from across many servers have teamed up to bring you the Moose Mount! Our team is made up of the realm's very best raiders, all of whom are 740+. -If you're interested, add treeheals#1124, or whisper me** Heroic Archimonde: ---------This run will reward you with a limited availability FoS (Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate) a limited availability mount (Grove Warden), an upgrade for your legendary ring, and chances at loot! Loot rules: Personal loot ---------Cost: 25k, all before pull. ---------Please leave feedback below, it helps us out a lot. Thanks to all of the hundreds of people who have attended the group! ---------Availability: These runs are 7 days a week, at around 6PM server. Times may vary. **The alt code for "Ø" is 0216. As of the pre patch, AOTC is no longer available.Shadøwburn7 Jul 8, 2016
Jul 8, 2016 <Elevated> Needs you! <<Elevated>> Formed July 4 , 2016 Is currently recruiting players for our raid Team in Legion . We plan on being a top tier guild on Aerie Peak . Come be a part of something new and fresh. Currently recruiting all specs and classes. I am looking for some raiders with experience as well to help me set up a council of officers which will make guild decisions and help with guild progressions and a raid leader!. also recruiting pvp and all other players plan on having a diverse place where everyone is welcome and we can raise our skill levels together as a unit while exploring the vast world of WOW!. If this sounds like a place you would like to be please check out our website! http://elevatedallianceap.wixsite.com/mysite or shoot me an email directly elevatedallianceap@gmail.com or B tag Aegis009 #1540Alasterx1 Jul 8, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Tormented Tormented is recruiting for legion and to finish up WOD, We have been a active guild on the server for about 5 years, we use to be known as three percenter, but wanted a change. If you are looking to raid or just hang out in the social/casual environment then hit us up any time or add Coltsfan316#1541 Thanks and have a awesome day.Armyssg0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 I Need your Help to find Nidis Hello i'm a level 100 hunter on the server of aerie peak. I'm looking for a level 8 Paladin on the realm Aerie Peak with the name of Nidis. I originally wanted to name my hunter Nidis back in MOP but the name was taken so I use a special character. Over the years the special character has taken its toll on me and my friends whether it be sending mail or guild invites. Recently I decided to get a race change for this character but with it will come a name change so i have a chance to fix what was done many years ago. I ask blizzard if they could release the name but they can no longer do that, and even if they could they don't do it to characters that are on active accounts. So I know they play still but they can't tell me who it is or if they are still playing on this realm. So if you or a friend has a level 8 paladin on aerie peak could you please contact me.Nïdis1 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Moose Run Hey Everyone, Looking for a moose run, Alliance on Aerie Peak. Can pay 30k for it. I just dont want to miss out!!!Allereia1 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. ThanksWater0 Jul 4, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Molten core swim team is looking for new ppl Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Pryapism. Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675Altrixis1 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB Heroic HFC Carry for Moose, only Arch(US) Hey everyone, (US Aerie-Peak horde or US Muradin alliance) I'm horde on Aerie Peak and I'm looking for a moose mount carry. I will pay for it in gold, we can negotiate prices if you add me on battle.net. My battletag is Machovis#11838 *I am also available on Alliance on Muradin server.Kaeglyn0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 WTB Tier Pieces Looking to buy Protector helm and Chest Heroic or Mythic for a hunter, so if your guild is set on those and do not mind making some handsome gold hit me up with your price! Also interested in Warlock Tier Gloves (Conq). I tried many runs on personal loot but the RNG Gods hate me so I gave up a while ago.Trapolta1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 Odd Request: Need help contacting Tranquility I find myself in an unfortunate predicament. My computer is seemingly fried and is unusable at the moment. I'm looking into either repairs or replacement this Tuesday, and it may be a while before I can return to game. I was hoping that someone reading this would be kind enough to pass on a message to my guild informing them of what may be a long absence for me. (And also, maybe don't kick me? Lol) I would greatly appreciate it. My best, JennaErynnskye2 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 Want to trade gold- Darkspear 120k darkspear for 100k aerie peakSidrock1 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 7/13M Agony Recruiting Cutting Edge Team About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== DPS: Death Knight - High Warlock - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/RecruitmentVìndictive0 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 708 Blood DK lf Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild. Availability is before 4:00pm realm time or after 9:30pm.Sakon0 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Casual? Weird hours? need your space? New? Tired of drama, demands, requirements, pressure, general insanity? Find a home with the Legendary Warcraft Hippies! A family friendly social leveling guild consisting of a group of generally older longhairs, experienced in all aspects of the game who are more than happy to help you if you need it or leave you alone if that's your thing. Several regulars have been playing since Vanilla. And it's NOT a boys club/locker room atmosphere. 50% of our membership is female-real ones not guys playing female toons. We are committed to and maintain a hassle free operation. We are very active in 5 toon content in guild, not so much on raids, as we're hippies, and organization is hard. But never say never, we do have experienced raiders in officer positions, and if we get enough interest we can always give it a try. We also have a sister guild on horde side. New Players welcome! Anyone in guild can let you in, there's NO application beyond a request to join! We have 3 rules-No gold begging, No Drama and watch your language. Alts welcome! we have tons. I am the guild master, i'm on a lot, but there are others who are on when I'm not-just look for Warcraft hippies in friend finder-we look forward to having you aboard! RespellRespell2 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 25, 2016 Valorous is recruiting! 12/13 Heroic Valorous- Aerie Peak, Alliance, (PvE Server, PST) Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST (7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST) Valorous is a brand new guild and we are looking to build a solid raid team for Legion. We are a guild with a passion for raiding on a more hardcore level, but still have fun and enjoy the game. Attendance: 90% attendance is required once you reach core raider, 100% attendance is required for trials. As for the Legendary Ring, you should be at least on the 715 Ring, actively working towards Tomes. All raiders will be provided with - Repairs - Flasks - Potions - Food - Runes Recruitment: Open recruitment. If you have a passion for raiding, are looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level, get progression before nerf, get achievements, and be on a team that isn't just your raid team, but a group of friends you can talk to, daily with, heroic with, and just all around have fun with, then join us. Progression - 12/13 Heroic HFC Guild Atmosphere: - We consider this guild to be a group of friends; we're more than just raiders in a raid team, we enjoy socializing outside of raid, being active, and helpful to other members. - We are an adult guild, adult jokes may be made, however harassment will not be tolerated. - Our loot system is Loot Council, done right, and zero favoritism. Expecations - Knowledge of class - Stay up to date with class changes, and have thorough knowlege of how your class works - Knowledge of fights BEFORE raid time - Voice Communication (We use Discord) - Self-Motivation - Attendance (In raid and out of raid, if you're a raider that just logs in to raid, and immediately logs out once raid is over, this won't be the guild for you) - Communication (Have a voice, share your opinions!) - Open to criticism Contact: Guild Leader Intrenity (Disc Priest) - Litaph#1526 Officers Gavroel (Pally Tank) - ArchonGabe#1175 Shnuggles - (Arcane Mage) Shnuggles#1666Shnuggles1 Jun 25, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Returning Mage LF casual group [A] I've been a Mage since TBC and plan to continue into Legion. I'm looking for a laid back guild to pal around with and progress casually come 7.0. I dig PvP and often play outside raid times....actually, I play quite often. Your guild doesn't need to be long standing or have an running raid team, just currently active with set plans for Legion. Adversely, if you're in the same boat as me and have the chops to run a guild get in touch. Moose#133000Dyros2 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 level 100 mage looking for guild I was recently kicked out of my old guild for inactivity. I have since then been getting back on in order to prep myself for the upcoming legion expansion. I am looking for any kind of friendly guild with a mild amount of players and a good raid/pvp schedule.Chinfuu1 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Need a new Guild I'm tired of getting to the end of an expansion and still worrying about whether I can find a carry or what not. I can raid quite capably but just haven't found a group to join that's looking for another member or can hold together very long.Tyrgor1 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Returning player LF guild / raid team I am a returning player to WoW after a year absence. I server xferred to AP since it is an active server. I am looking for a guild / raid team to get ready for Legion. Obviously the gear is a WIP and I am going to be grinding it out. I have raid experience in all but the current tier (armory Lineshot) Willing to tank / dps. I do travel for work but I have a laptop that I am able to game on so that isn't an issue. Btag is S1deout#1392. Thanks.Darklightsky1 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Holy Paladin LF raid team Hello, I am currently seeking a raid team i am 707 on my Holy Paladin, I also have 9 other lv 100's my main for legion will continue to be holy and my alt will most likely be a Affliction Lock or Arcane Mage. I have been playing since Vanilla raiding in everything has has been available up to this point I have had experience raid leading and guild leading but now just would like to be a part of a team as a core healer. I can Raid any days during the week Mon- Fri ((Perf 2 days a week )) after 6:00 p.m Pacific time . With possible Sunday clean up raid or alt runs. If i sound like someone you can use please let me know give me a wisp in game on my battle tag Aegis009 #1540 or shoot me an email Godric009@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing back from someone i know i can find my place somewhere. -AlasterX-AeriePeakAlasterx0 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 19, 2016 LF heroic archi tonight (carry) Willing to pay 30k for a carry tonightWagor1 Jun 19, 2016
Jun 19, 2016 wtb: heroic archimonde kill/with gold I dont want personal loot just grove wardenTruyoii1 Jun 19, 2016
Jun 19, 2016 Molten core swim team is looking for new ppl Hi i am Altrixis in game but my name is Joe, and i am the recruiting officer for Pryapism. Molten Core Swim Team is a laid back guild. We have fun when we are not raiding, and are willing to help gear you if you are willing to put the time in. When it comes to our raid team we try to be as professorial as possible. With Legion just around the corner and all. We are trying to boost our numbers up with casual, and progression raiders. pvp oriented players, and players just wanting a guild that has a great atmosphere. We are looking for anyone that wants to contribute to the guild and make it like a second family. What you can expect from our guild is as follows. Someone always on to help. Friendly atmosphere. Casual, and progression players. We supply mats to our raid team. Accept low lvl players looking for a guild. Family oriented. Family>wow is my motto. What we want to expect FROM you Be dedicated to the guild Help farm mats for enchants,gear, and food. Make raid times if you decide to raid with us. Do your research for your class and spec. Help out with mythic Dungeons, and just anything else. Be on time and ready to go. Please in your off time work on bettering yourself in every way. 8:30-11:30 pm PST Days are Friday and Saturday. Please logon about 15 mins early so we can see what we have for a good comp before we start pulling trash. Also when we are doing trash you can talk in TS, but when it comes to boss fights please keep Team Speak clear for the officers to call stuff out and explain the fight. That about does it. Please feel free to add my battle.net tag for Real ID for more info. It's JosephPotter#1675Altrixis4 Jun 19, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 Inactive Hello! I started playing the wow trial in 2007. I made a troll shaman on aerie peak. I would like to retrieve that character if possible. I saw him in armory amd thought it was neat. Name = Zainu Realm = Aerie Peak Level 31 ? I'll give you the old email address associated with his account if asked. If possible can i change it and merge the character into this account.Mojache2 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 11/13M 739 Hunter LF late night raiding guild Kodackk#1476 Hello im looking for late night weekday raiding guild preferably one that starts at 9pm pst or later. I have 11/13M exp and have weeks of archi progression under my belt. LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10905019/latest#boss=1785Beamur0 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 13, 2016 Recruiting for Mythic HFC Hello all, Shamsz here recruiting for Pryapism Mythic HFC! We are looking to round out our raid team in order to start Mythic HFC. We are a few shy of having the number to get anywhere in the raid. What we are looking for: Range- Mage, Boomkin, Hunter Melee - DK, Rogue Heals- Disc Priest We have cleared 13/13 Normal and Heroic, still running heroics each week on Friday and Saturday @ 830 Pm PST to 1130 to try and get everyone 4 pieced and up on their gear until we have enough for Mythic. I am wanting to start mythic with 18 members at least. Our ultimate goal is to recruit individuals that will be going into legion with us for a strong start to the new expansion. I intend to have a Semi Hardcore raid team in this upcoming expansion and need those willing to go the mile. We will also be starting to round out a Pvp team in this next expansion as well to round out the guild. If you are interested PM me pjmes#1446. Other Contacts: Altrixis Pyrotaz Meetshield MustardpantsShamsz1 Jun 13, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 Aerie Peak | Parity 9/13H Building for Legion Guild Info: Parity is a guild that was built in early May of 2016 from a re-roll process. It allowed our members to meet, and level together with fresh characters. The leveling process allowed us to form tight bonds which enabled us to progress quick. We're interested in being a progression guild that clears content before the next tier comes out for Legion. We're aspiring to be apart of the top guilds on our server. One of the benefits of Aerie Peak is that it's a medium pop realm. This allows people to be able to farm mobs, and quests outside of raid without to much hassle. Additionally there is a sense of community here since we are not connected with any other realm. Faction: Alliance Time Zone: PST Server: Aerie Peak Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Mon 7:00-10:00 PM PST (10-1am EST) Currently we are interested in finishing as much content as we can before legion drops. As of right now we're looking for a couple people to finish up our roster. We are okay with working with newer people that have little knowledge on fights as long as you can learn and apply it to the raid. Preferably an item level of 700~ for heroic content. If you don't have ring that is fine, but please be working towards it! Needs - (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Parity) Frost/Unholy DK - High DPS Warrior- High Boomkin - High Hunter - Low Mage - Low Shadow Priest - High Rogue - Low Windwalker - High Address --> parityus.com If you need to speak with an officer about something, please add one of our battletags below. Tentacles#11795 Oloh#1652 Thank you for reading, and we hope to hear from you!Tentt0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 LF Legion weekend raid team (druid+warlock) 725+ Warlock 730+ Druid(healer) Looking for a weekend raiding team here on aerie peak, i personally transferred my main back here(home) The druid left his main on thrall. he has an alt currently gearing up here on AP. Both laid back individuals looking for a weekend raiding team that will atleast flirt with mythic progression, but both would be satisfied with heroics until final tier/endgame raid of legion. If the above interests you feel free to PM any member of anxiety and they will be sure to aid you in hunting either one of us down. Asius-Warlock. treesuscrist-Druid.// Xoose-thrall Anyway if you made it this far into the thread give us an in game whisper if were on to discuss details! Thanks again.Asius0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. you can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 9/13M 737 hunter LF late night raiding guild Hello and welcome! As it nears the end of an expansion, most guilds quit raiding and take a break. My current guild has done just that and I am looking to finish out the rest of HFC and into Legion. I started raiding late into the mythic HFC raiding scene so I am paying the price of finding a decent raid group :/ I am 9/13M as stated above, and I have experience on 11/13M pulls (5% wipes or less.) I am seeking a late evening guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I am available anytime after 8PM EST Monday - Friday. Something semi hardcore or casual. I come from hardcore raiding environments but I prefer something just a tad more relaxed. Prefer a guild that is like minded, relaxed, works well together, and accomplishes things efficiently :D Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Hok%C3%BA/advanced Battletag: Adimu#1344 Thanks! ^_^Subsimian0 Jun 5, 2016
May 28, 2016 Looking for friend Hey all, I decided to make this topic to ask people if they wanted to play with me whether it be guild (must be active) or just another player (also must be active) because my guild is fairly inactive and I have nobody else to play with I'm fairly new so if you can't tolerate learning don't friend me but if you have some patience MrLUVdonkey#1859 P.S. it would be helpful if you had Teamspeak or skypeBurisx2 May 28, 2016
May 25, 2016 Looking to buy Mythic Dungeon Carry and More Looking to buy Mythic dungeon carries for the 8 5 man dungeons. Paying 5k per dungeon (1250) per person. Also in the market for heroic HFC carry. Looking to pay around 125k for full master loot 12/13 or 13/13 Heroic HFC. Send me an ingame mail or add my btag Katoclysm#1550.Laehtaog1 May 25, 2016
May 22, 2016 Frozen Runes I have 15 frozen runes (http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682/frozen-rune) from Naxx40 sitting on a bank alt that I'm looking to sell. They are located on Aerie Peak - Alliance side. Frozen runes are used to create Naxx40 frost resist gear with unique transmog graphics. Shoot me a message @ Showerthyme#1366 if interested.Moonqt0 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Looking for a new home TL;DR – Returning player LF Guild + Raid team with 8:30-9:00pm start, class/spec flexible. Hello folk, I’m Trever and I’m looking for a new home in the World of Warcraft. I’ve missed out on raiding at any serious level over the last couple expansions due to work obligations, have that sorted out (well, still 6 days a week but only 8hrs a day now) and ready to get back to it! With Legion just around the corner I’m hopeful to find a guild with an open spot on their roster and ill intentions towards upcoming raid bosses. I’m available for 8:30 or 9:00 pm raid starts Monday to Friday, though a 3 x 2hr raid schedule would be preferred. Clearing normal and heroic versions while the content is current is my aim. The bit of raiding that I enjoy the most is the first kill of a boss that we’ve had to grind at to get, 20-30 wipes in a night doesn’t phase me as long as we shave off a bit more health each go refining our strategy and execution. I’m a big fan of working raid mechanics, and happy to take responsibility for any that the class I’m playing is suitable for. I am flexible with regards to class and spec, but with a preference to dps or tanking over healing. I tend to play hybrids and am comfortable changing specs from boss to boss or to help run content outside of raids. The guild that I’m leaving is full of good people that I just don’t get to play with, not leaving them due to bad blood just can’t contribute to that guild in a meaningful way. Thanks for taking the time to read, any help pointing me towards a guild I might be suited to would be greatly appreciated.Skeptik2 May 22, 2016
May 19, 2016 -Warrior 733- Looking for new home? (A) willing to transfer, and Change race, Im looking for a two day eve raiding team if there is such a thing on AP anytime after 8:30 EST is fine, anyway is fine aside Saturday. Progress is fine where ever it stands: its end of WOD, not looking for max end game guild, not looking for a guild that is also super intense: just a fun guild that wants to progress and wants to make a 'home' of cool people as legion pushes and goes forward. If curious why AP my GF plays alliance here so looking to be on her home sever: No she is not required to follow or looking to raid (yet) Though if she could come as an add on casual with me, cool and if the time comes and she can raid and is needed, also cool but not a deal breaker or maker. Either case, if interested in an old wow dog hit me up Massacre#1621Mãssacre2 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 <Agents of Change> 10/13M HFC LF ranged DPS Agents of Change is a long-standing, adult, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alexstrasza (PVE). We are currently in need of ranged DPS to solidify our core team. Raid times are 7:00 - 10:30 CST Tues/Wed/Thursday. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. <br/><br/>We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Our loot system is EPGP. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required.<br/><br/>High need:<br/>Ele<br/>Spriest<br/>Mage<br/>Lock<br/>Death Knight<br/><br/>Med Need:<br/>Healer w/ DPS Off Spec<br/><br/>WoD progression: <br/>HFC: 10/13M<br/><br/>If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: Tango (GM), Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Shammyspice.<br/><br/>We do a Heroic HFC run on Sundays. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining.<br/><br/>http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/<br/>Edited by Kyleena on 4/13/2016 4:38 PM PDTTango1 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Already taken care of. Ignore this thread. Already taken care of. Ignore this thread.Cmaw0 May 18, 2016