Aman'Thul

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3d <YTB> Guild recruitment Hello all, We are a raiding guild who is currently 9/9 H TOS. We are looking for reliable and dedicated players to start Mythic in the next tier. Currently seeking the following class: Healers(no priests)(High priority) Rogue Ranged dps If you're interested add me on bnet Shadezz#6712 We also have a lot of personality in the guild and a terrible sense of humor, so you'll need some tough skin.Shooksdez3 3d
3d [A] <Bros Before Hozen> 2/11H <Bros Before Hozen> is a casual raiding guild looking to recruit 4 DPS to join our ranks. Our main goal for each raid tier is to achieve Ahead of the Curve. Raid Times (AEDT/Server Time) Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm If you are interested and 925+ then please post below or add my battle.net korosion88#1195 or sthel#1680 contact us for more info.Korosion0 3d
5d [A] <Utopia> Weekend AM Raiding 11/11H ATB <Utopia> Aman'thul US-Oceanic LF Ranged DPS (Moonkin/Shadow Priest/Mage/Warlock) About Us Our guild consists of working professionals mainly from Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, the Philippines , Korea and Japan. As such, we understand the importance of RL commitments like work and family. We raid Saturday and Sunday, 0800AM-1100AM GMT+8. Legion Tier Progress: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 9/10M Nighthold 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne We currently run Loot Council for our loot system. What you can expect from us: Progression at a steady pace Guild sponsored repairs and consumables A friendly and sociable atmosphere (We do not tolerate any form of hate speech) A possibly spammy Whatsapp & Discord (/g on the go!) Alarm Clock services to help you wake up on time for raid ...and lots of other fun stuff like dying together in Overwatch or carrying one another in Diablo 3 and HotS! Who we are looking for: Wants to raid on weekend mornings Mature players who are ok with critiques and are willing to learn Players who take the time to understand their class as well as the basic knowledge of mechanics Interested new raiders are also welcome to join! How to Contact Us Guild Site - http://utopia.wowlaunch.com Recruitment Officers - Sanmeow / Faeline Battle Tag - faeline#1934 Discord - faeline#6203Faeline9 5d
6d [A] <Molotov> [6/11 H-Antorus] is recruiting <Molotov> is looking for some skilled raiders to join our team as we clear through Heroic Antorus, The Burning Throne on Argus. As a guild, our aim in raiding is to stay “Ahead of the Curve” in each tier of content without doing any mythic difficulty raids. What are we looking for? Skilled players who are also good people, we’re not interested in drama. As with many guilds our biggest problem is attendance as people have real life interfere with their gaming life. We have spots for up to five (5) new raiders to join our core team. We’re looking for DPS (a mage or boomkin with consistent attendance would be nice but we will consider any applicants - beggars can't be choosers), and if you have a very well maintained off-spec for healing or tanking (i.e. skilled enough to have done the mage tower challenge for it) that would be awesome. Realm: Aman’thul (Oceanic-PVE) Raid Times: Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm to 11:30pm (server time which is currently AEDT) Current Progress: 11/11 Normal, 6/11 Heroic Antorus Contact: Ask to speak to any officer in game or add me (Rath#6607) to your battle.net friendsElarriel12 6d
Dec 7 Blood DK - iLvl 898 - LF Casual Guild Hi everyone, I'm looking for a casual progression guild, I have been raiding for 8 years as tank across multiple games, hardcore and casual. Looking for just a good group of mates to play the game as I'm returning after a year of being away from the game. Currently grinding away slowly at getting my iLvL higher while getting up to date with the story. Hit me up in game or with my Blizz ID: Fandin#6825 Thanks,Drudin1 Dec 7
Dec 6 -Deleted- -Deleted-Epibolt53 Dec 6
Dec 6 [A] <Omen> 1/11 M Antorus LFM Omen is an Alliance side raiding guild based on the Oceanic server Aman'Thul. Our raid team is progression focused and aims to have fun while downing all Mythic content whilst current. Raid Schedule: 2 Progression and 1 Farm raid night a week. Wed, Thurs & Mon 9pm-12am Server time (Server time = AEST = GMT + 10) Current Progress 7/7 M-CE, 3/3 M-CE, 10/10 M-CE, 8/9 M ToS, 1/11M Antorus Who we are: The Omen community has been around and raiding together since BC. We have survived as long as we have because, whilst our culture is laid back and there are plenty of giggles between boss pulls, we are focused when needed and willing to put the work in to learn fights as a team and get bosses down. The feel within the guild was best summed up by a new member who at the end of their trial period said they loved it here as it felt like a group that had been friends for years but that you get to feel a part of that within a few raid nights. The things we are looking for in a recruit are: - Someone who will get as much out of the team progressing as they do out of seeing the content themselves - Players who are hungry to be the best they can each raid night - Someone who looks at the raid logs to see how they can improve, seeks support from guildies and gives it to others - Players that enjoy the class/role they have chosen and love to raid with a team - Someone who watches/reads boss fight guides ahead of time - People who enjoy a giggle on Discord but can focus when it's needed - Players who turn up when they say they will and let the guild know when they can't Who we are looking for: High performing, experienced & skilled players of any class / spec will always be considered. The classes / specs we are most currently most interested in recruiting for our raid team: - 1xHealer - Rogue - Shadow Priest - All Exceptional DPS - Strong DPS with a solid OS If Omen sounds like a guild you would like to be a member of or if you have any questions, please contact one of the Guild Officers below for a chat or head over to our guild site https://www.omenguild.info/ to check us out. Guild officers to contact: Add me on Raphy#1443 for a chat!Dillidos4 Dec 6
Dec 5 940 Havoc LF Raiding Guild 940 Havoc DH Looking for Raiding Guild. Have a lot of experience, have raided on Frostmourne Horde when i first started with guilds such as Avast and pN in BC and WoTLK. Only been back 2 weeks after having had a 5mth break, when I left at 6/9H in TOS. Have raided Mythic Progression in the past, in past expansions. Looking to either do that again or something more casual, am open to anything atm. Can play most toons, classes and specs to a high capability. Currently 11/11N in Antorus. Btag: Rhino#1476Derivedh1 Dec 5
Dec 4 LF Guild preferred for Raiding/M+ Hi, Have had some time off due to work. But i am looking at joining a guild that would suit. Currently have 2 characters geared and willing to main. 922 Ven DH 920 Resto Shaman. Long time player. First raided back in BC. Work has made raiding a bit of a struggle. Have also had a couple technical issues with modem and NBN which didn't affect playing just added extra cost. Looking for a long term friendly guild to see out the rest of Legion and to enjoy B4A with Add flem#11783 for a chatHellminx1 Dec 4
Dec 4 [A] Aman'thul - <Hardly Noobish> <Hardly Noobish> 9/9(H) We're a new, active and laid-back guild looking to bolster our ranks for Antorus and beyond. Plenty of banter in discord if that's your kind of thing, although we don't hesitate to get serious when it's called for. Raid Times (AEST/Server Time) Tuesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Saturday 7:00pm - 10:00pm We're also run Mythic+ on the daily, PvP and grouped content. For more information you can whisper Juiçer, Vallisstia or Rumble in-game.Rumble3 Dec 4
Nov 30 Project 70 <Back to Basics> (H) Hey guys, Our guild <Back to Basics> on Aman'thul (Horde) is currently a project 60 guild but coming this friday (31/11/2017) at 6pm (ST) we will be transitioning into project 70 and eventually project 80 (p60 characters are still welcome, as for some groups p60 prog is still underway, a separate rank will be created to distinguish between vanilla & BC characters. We are an oceanic guild but welcome all members to have our own fun with this :^). If you're interested add Noddy#11169 alternatively in-game type '/who Back to Basics' and ask anyone for a guild invite. You can find our list of rules here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cQ1C-9o0FUqvLWh7Dyee70ghYuM6-VXW1tU1N_WELjo/edit?usp=sharing And a link to our discord where you can find plenty of information is here: https://discord.gg/uDchfqpFuzz0 Nov 30
Nov 27 Asgard 2/11(M) - Frostmourne (Alliance) Asgard 11/11(H) 2/11(M) - Frostmourne (Alliance) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that strive to clear content efficiently while maintaining a lively and lighthearted atmosphere. Current members of Asgard have the ambition to push for upper server rankings and we welcome like-minded players to apply. Raid Times (AEST/Server Time) Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Now Recruiting (Minimum ilvl 945+ with 75+ Traits) Druid (balance) High Druid (Healer) High Priest (Discipline) Very High Pally (Healer) Medium Priest (dd) Medium Warlock High Ranged DPS DPS capable of playing healing or tanking Offspecs in mythic progression (M+ players) Always recruiting strong players to bolster our team. Apply even if your role is not listed. Contact Battle-tags Stiix#11103 Sweets#1979 Sutekh#1386 Dejavu#6722 Please provide us with logs if you would like to be considered for a trial. We're also very competitive when it comes to Mythic Plus. We welcome all Pvpers & casuals.Ripstiix3 Nov 27
Nov 25 Rogue hunting :) Looking for a Troll, Undead and Goblin rogue to hit with the turkey ray. Add me TeamStaldion#1151 And we can meet up <3 I also have a night elf rogue if you need that at all :)Curaitwo0 Nov 25
Oct 29 Powerleveling Wts 101 Twink powerleveling , guardian druid , 3k per instance or 11k per level. Gold accepted on mulitple Oceanic servers 100-110 Discount available. Add my battlenet kebabs#1311 for any enquiries qnd questionsBoxr0 Oct 29
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 15 <The Wooly Mammoth> PvP recruitment Hey guys, <The Wooly Mammoth> is now looking to focus on PvP as we want to establish a core PvP group within the guild and also push ratings in Arena's and RBG's. Right now we are in recruitment phase so accepting anyone who is interested and has some experience and wanting to push :) We are on Barthilas Horde and are a big guild already, we are heavily focusing on PvP as we have been out of action for awhile but now want to get our foot back in the door! We have our own discord and are always happy to answer any questions or have a chat :)Korfang0 Oct 15
Oct 12 Looking for friends / guild Hey there, I'm currently interested in learning to tank and getting into Mythic Dungeons and raids but due to anxiety issues I'd like to join with some friendly people and learn from there. I'm willing to level/learn any tank class (have everything at 100). I'm in Australia (Queensland, GMT+10) so hopefully I can find some people from there. Sorry if this is not where I should post for this.Azrona2 Oct 12
Oct 8 [A]FM Unlimited 9/9n 9/9H msia/sg Unlimited Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. •Recruitment (will pay xfer free by gold(100k)) for commitment player only. >We are currently recruiting players to progress TOS mythic bosses with a solid team/players. >Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. >Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. >Welcome casual raiders too if u have too much commitment in real life. Example only can raid 1 or 2 days per week • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent sing English and we will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs, Mon (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Sun (normal) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) TOS incentive -progression boss awards -30k ( base of attendance on the boss 100%) -full repairs -free feast and flask (when raid) Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274Kiabo2 Oct 8
Sep 27 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello im looking for a mythic raiding guild, I am a holy pally with tank and dps os. I have been raiding since BC and played various classes. I was ranked no1 paladin for mythic+ on my server and im willing to transfer for the right guild. Please add my battle tag if your in need of a healer. destroyer#1238Palà0 Sep 27
Sep 26 Need something new to do? Consider donating gold to me via mail.. I guarantee you've never experienced this wonderful aspect of WoW, veterans and newbies are welcome to participate.. fun for the whole family!Yvonnel2 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] <Völtage> Khaz/Dath (3/9M ToS) Recruiting Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Ranged/melee dps. If you don't see your class/spec please get ahold of us as all candidates will be considered. Raid Times in AEST: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Mon/Friday nights About us Formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve "Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan" and push the guild into the server top 10. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. Currently sitting on 3/9 Mythic, and still top 10 server. We're constantly running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the main focus is to down mythic content. Get in touch with: Grim#1548 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks.Grimmerz0 Sep 25
Sep 21 <Völtage> Khaz'goroth/Dath LFM Mythic raiders Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Rogue Windwalker monk Feral druid Mage These classes would be ideal although all classes/specs will be considered particularly dps classes. Raid Times: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Monday/Friday nights About Us: A relatively young guild formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve 'Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan' and push the guild into the server top 50. The majority of the core is made up of ex hardcore and mythic raiders from other realms who decided on a slightly more relaxed environment. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. After the first few weeks of Tomb we have managed to get 9/9 heroic and now 3/9 Mythic and into the realm top 10, with the intention of clearing as far as we can into ToS and going even further once Antares drops. Outside of raiding, we are actively running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the core motivation is to down mythic content. As a guild we run a busy and thriving discord for voice comms and dank memes, with there always being a number of people online to talk to with the age demographic ranging from around 17 to late 50's. Loot distribution is handled via Loot Council, so if you have any questions regarding that feel free to ask. If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about please get in touch with: Grim#1548 Valashu#1337 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks in advance.Grimmerz0 Sep 21
Sep 20 Returning l4guild week end raid Hi everyone I am a returning player currently looking for a guild to start raiding with. I'm available for sure on evening/nights on friday/saturday and to an extent sunday but I might work out something for the weekI am a little out of touch with the game and I don't know any players in OCE (I used to live in Europe) so I'm not looking for high end guilds I'm looking mostly for a raiding guild that needs a tank (or a mDPS) for normal and heroic raiding but also would like to try mythic down the line. I am looking to play death knight and I am ready to cover both Tank or DPS role though I have mostly been a tank my life. if you see this and you are what I'm looking for hit me up, I'm a decently fun guy to be around. I've been trying any possible avenue to find a guild I hope someone will answer My in game character name is Calaanne and my battlenet is Zioserpe#1721Calaanne1 Sep 20
Sep 19 [A]<Knights Who Say Nee> Pushing into Mythic Knights Who Say Nee are a casual raiding guild who are currently pushing into Mythic raiding. We have two separate groups that each raid 2 nights per week. Current Progress: Heroic - 7/7 EN, 3/3 ToV, 10/10 NH, 8/9 ToS. Recruitment: We are currently seeking DPS and 1-2 Healers to build numbers in the progression group. We would also consider adding another tank depending on the applicant. Any applications will be strongly considered, but in particular we need the following: DPS - Rogue, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Shaman. Healers - Monk Tank - Warrior, Druid, Monk Our raiding schedule is: Progression Group Wednesday: 20.15 - 22.30 (server time) Thursday: 20.15 - 22.30 (server time)Casual Group Friday: 20.15 - 22.30 (server time) Monday: 20.15 - 22.30 (server time)About Us: The guild mostly consists of Australians, average age is somewhere in the 20's to 30's. Many raiders are parents and that is taken into account in regards to raiding flexibility. The guild originally formed in Vanilla and has typically been a social/casual raiding guild with varying degrees of success. We've seen everything from micro raid groups that struggle to form to the chaos of managing 5 independent raid teams. In Legion we've worked hard towards improving the skill of the raid group, clearing each raid for AOTC and are now ready to make the push into Mythic. We aim to progress through Mythic at a steady pace but do not expect to achieve Cutting Edge in ToS. What we offer: A consistent raid team with clear expectations outlined that apply to everyone with no exceptions. A fair loot distribution system via Loot Council. Loot goes where it will help the group the most. A guild with a long history and many members who have been around 4, 6, 8+ years. We have a good, friendly environment and tend to have light trolling during farm raids but a focused attitude in progression. A strong desire to raid and keep pushing the boundaries. Legion alone has seen our group step up from a rag-tag band on 1-2 raid nights a week to two well defined groups with a total of 4 nights a week.What we want from you: Strong attendance. Exceptions are made for those who work irregular shifts, have responsibilities as a parent etc. However, we do run a roster and those who are regularly able to attend and are dependable will have less chance of appearing on the subs list. Commitment. We're looking for new raid team members that want to stick it out with the group. If you want quick gear so you can then move on this isn't the place for you. Have a voice! Speak up if you're having issues, whether in game or outside. Our raid leader is friendly and committed to working with people to help them improve. Be ready. Make sure you have all gems/enchants sorted out and come to each raid with pots/food/flasks/runes etc. We do provide a cauldron and feasts but everyone is expected to also carry their own buffs. Know the fights. The progression group isn't there to explain every last mechanic, watch the videos, run with us in normal and heroic, learn the fights and get mechanics down. Communication. Be ready to call out in Discord voice for certain mechanics. Everyone needs to have a voice and be vocal for call outs. Good teams rely on strong communication. Learn from mistakes. Everyone messes up but you need to learn how to avoid doing it again rather than repeating the same mistakes over and over.The must haves for the progression group are Blue parses in logs and doing mechanics correctly. If you struggle with parses we will help you improve, if you struggle with mechanics we will help you learn them. However unless you have them down solidly we can't bring you into the progression group. For those looking for a friendly guild and a casual raid environment without the stresses of progression the casual group has much less strict requirements. These are much more relaxed and social raids and a number of guildies only come to those and not the progression raids. For more information or to apply please speak to our raid leader: Xenoun#1416Xenoul2 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] <Handle It> is LFM! <Handle It>! is now recruiting DPS and heals to fill out our raid team. Currently 9/9N, 4/9H, raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 9pm-11:30, our plan once we have a full team is to move on from heroic to mythic. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or PM myself, or Furby in-game. We are also a very active guild and welcome social members.Velissaro3 Sep 19
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 3 I haven't played WOW in over 9 months. I haven't played WOW in 9 months. I'm out of the loop hole here. I need to get back in it. I am looking for a good guild to take me in. I'm 39 years old and have been playing WOW since Vanilla 2005. I'm in the United States and I am willing to move to any server as long as that guild is willing to take me in. I work full time 45 hours a week from 9 PM - 7 AM (EST) sometimes 8 AM.Spikepower0 Sep 3
Aug 27 [A] Drop the Poptart - 6/9H Drop the Poptart is an alliance raiding guild on Aman'Thul. We've been around since the beginning of WoD and are focused on clearing all heroic content at our own pace. We do not currently have any intention of pushing mythic content, this allows us to foster a more relaxed and inclusive environment rather than focusing on progression. We still push to clear heroic content while it is relevant and before the inevitable nerf wave each tier, and have thus far been successful. Raid Schedule: Wednesday and Sunday 2030 - 2300 (AEST) (Currently the same as server time) Current Progress: 10/10H NH 6/9H TOS What we are looking for: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 880+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. - Provided flasks and food Currently we are looking for DPS. Ranged and Melee. Contact: Ben - Kaéda, Sylvié, Alisaié (alt-code 0233) (Abbeb#6835) Ark - Arkadius Caser - Caserlist Feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions or would like to talk about joining :)Kaéda6 Aug 27
Aug 24 [H]<Veiled> raiding once again <Veiled> is now recruiting on Aman'Thul - Horde (Oceanic). Initially formed for progressing through Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar (although back then it was just plain old "heroic"), we have recently reformed to progress through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. We're looking for people who share our values, can make our raid times and can contribute to the guild's social core. Raid times: Wednesday 6-9pm, Sundays 5-8pm. Times are Oceanic server (AEST/AEDT). Alt runs whenever enough people are online. Recruiting: Pretty much anything. Values: - appreciation that standing in fire is a Bad Thing. - tolerance and respect for others (not just while raiding) - accountability for own behaviour and mistakes - willingness to improve, and actively working on doing so - Real Life sometimes interferes with more important things (raiding) - openess and honesty - if you have a problem/concern, please raise it so that it can be addressed Ultimately, we want to be a team that kills bosses and has fun doing so. If this sounds like something you want to be part of, please get in touch. The raid leader follows the "totally not benevolent" dictator model, but appreciates other people's input - unless they're wrong. He also likes writing surveys and lengthy recruitment posts and has a weird sense of humour. Message him on evophage#1292.Beathooven1 Aug 24
Aug 17 [A] <E X A L T E D> Mythic Recruiting Updated Prog: 4/10M NH - 9/9N ToS - 8/9H ToS <E X A L T E D> is an alliance raiding guild on Aman'thul formed in 2007. We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving end-game progression in a relaxed environment on a limited raid schedule. We're currently looking for players who love raiding and want to clear mythic content. Friendly culture in the guild with plenty of knowledgeable people to share tips and hints on improving classes. We are also try to run multiple Mythic+ groups so even if you can't commit to raid times there is high-level content that we can enjoy together. Progression: 4/10M NH - 9/9N ToS - 8/9H ToS Raid Times: Wed/Thu 7:30pm-11:00pm AEDT (server time) : Alt night Mon 7:30pm-11:00pm AEDT We also have a Discord server and Facebook community pages to share the good times. Currently recruiting all dps classes All classes considered based on performances. For more information or to apply please add me Healtrees Btag - Flashbang#1957Healtrees5 Aug 17
Aug 14 [A] Omen - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 2/9M LFM R-DPS Omen is an Alliance side raiding guild based on the Oceanic server Aman'Thul. Our raid team is progression focused and aims to have fun while downing all Mythic content whilst current. Raid Schedule: 2 Progression and 1 Farm raid night a week. Wed, Thurs & Mon 9pm-12am Server time (Server time = AEST = GMT + 10) Current Progress 7/7 M-CE, 3/3 M-CE 10/10 M-CE 1/9M Who we are: The Omen community has been around and raiding together since BC. We have survived as long as we have because, whilst our culture is laid back and there are plenty of giggles between boss pulls, we are focused when needed and willing to put the work in to learn fights as a team and get bosses down. The feel within the guild was best summed up by a new member who at the end of their trial period said they loved it here as it felt like a group that had been friends for years but that you get to feel a part of that within a few raid nights. The things we are looking for in a recruit are: - Someone who will get as much out of the team progressing as they do out of seeing the content themselves - Players who are not e-peeners but are still hungry to be the best they can each raid night - Someone who looks at the raid logs to see how they can improve, seeks support from guildies and gives it to others - Players that enjoy the class/role they have chosen and love to raid with a team - Someone who watches/reads boss fight guides ahead of time - People who enjoy a giggle on Discord but can focus when it's needed - Players who turn up when they say they will and let the guild know when they can't Who we are looking for High performing, experienced & skilled players of any class / spec will always be considered. The classes / specs we are most currently most interested in recruiting for our raid team : - Shadow Priest - Ele Shammy - All Range DPS - Strong DPS with a solid Healer OS Whilst we are primarily looking for Raiding focused players we are also interested to hear from skilled players with more of a Mythic+ focus who may be interested in either raiding occasional or joining the Raid team in the future. If Omen sounds like a community you would like to be a member of or if you have any questions, please contact one of the Guild Officers below for a chat or head over to our guild site https://www.omenguild.info/ to check us out and apply. Guild officers to contact Vid (BTag: Vid#1333) GT (GotShadow#1228)Vidaar40 Aug 14
Aug 13 (A) < Warranty Void > LFM [Arus] is a Perth Based, progression guild looking for long term members. 9/9N 5/9H ToS. Raiding Thurs / Sun / Mon @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Social Members are welcome! NB: We are on Caelestrasz / Nagrand Realm.Hybernate3 Aug 13
Aug 10 Need a change? Evoke-Saurfang is a 2 nights a week raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our ranks to help us push further to ToS. We are a bunch of misfits whose goal is push end game content. We are currently 7/9N and planning to push heroic then mythic. Our current raid times are 7.30-10.30 wed & sunday aest server time. What we will provide • A fun raiding environment w/ a bunch of misfit who is not scared to get down a dirty • Mythic + runs during off nights to help you get your weekly cap • Guild repairs for raid nights. We are currently looking for • Balance druid • DK(frost or UH) • Warlock (any spec) But all exceptional class are welcome Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/128691 If interested contact Unsettled#1638, Lions#1143Draerukw3 Aug 10
Aug 8 [H] Marauders - Barthilas 8/9H Marauders is a 2 night a week raiding guild based on Barthilas we are currently seeking 1 DPS and 1 Heals pref druid to finish off our mythic team. Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. Our raid nights are thur-sun 7:00-10:30 ST If you have any further questions feel free to post here or add me rhys#1696Eeveê1 Aug 8
Aug 5 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 5
Aug 3 [A] <Sigil> 1/9M 9/9H (GMT+8) - Recruiting <Sigil> is a long-standing raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance, with members hailing from SG, MY, HK and AU (GMT+8). Most of our members are working adults with kids or other real life commitments, so we take a laid back approach to raiding and progression. We have been raiding consistently since Cata and are now recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 12 - 3am Server Time during DST (11 - 2am non-DST) - that's 9pm - 12mn GMT+8. Contact If you're interested in joining us, get in touch @ Tyrthas#1109 or Huntressrose#1321 Learn more about us at our website http://sigil-guild.enjin.com Cheers.Tyrthas10 Aug 3
Jul 27 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate & Leggings Can anybody in the server (or others Alli/Horde) craft this item? I have the mats just need a BS.Ahmáurnamu0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Resilient is selling Full Clears of H ToS -DELETEDJudgeharm1 Jul 27
Jul 18 (A) Forced Induction, 9/9N, 8/9H, 2 Nights Feb 20 (Edited) Forced Induction is a 2 night per week raiding guild on Oceanic Aman'Thul server. We are a casual raid team and had great success in Nighthold (4/10M). We are recruiting players to strengthen our core and push greater heights in Tomb. If your'e interested in becoming apart of a casual and fun, but focused group then we want to hear from you! We raid Wednesday and Monday nights, 830pm-1130pm ST. Current Raid: 9/9N ToS, 8/9H ToS Previous Raids: 2/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV & 4/10 M NH Please note that ANY and ALL exceptional application will be considered. Healer: Not accepting Healers at the moment. Ranged DPS: Elemental, Shad Priest, Mage Melee: Unholy DK, Sub Rogue, Ret Pally, Demon hunter To apply please contact RedPanda#1388 or head to https://goo.gl/forms/gYCajqFwVtsiYbJY2 and fill out the application form!Lowynfat13 Jul 18
Jul 17 [A] Twisted Haven 7/9M GMT+8 Twisted Haven (Aman'Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing and completing the tier. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines. RAID DAYS Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week) 9pm - 12am GMT+8 12am - 3am AEST (Oceanic Server Time) 8.00am - 11am EST / CST 5.00am - 8am PST (Raid will start at 11pm Oceanic Server Time when DST ends. No changes for GMT+8 time zone.) RECRUITING - Tank: Prot Paladin - Healers: Resto Druid, Mistweaver - RDPS: Hunter, Shadow, Boomy, Ele, Mage All other exceptional players are also welcome to app! Just add us for a chat :) Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants. Please contact Mycra#1827 or apply at http://twistedhaven.guildlaunch.comMycra22 Jul 17
Jul 16 [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for ToS [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for ToS Amicorum is a semi-hardcore, progression minded, Alliance guild on Aman’thul. Our goal has always been to push progression as fast and far as we can with the limited time our schedules, jobs and families allow us, and along the way have as much fun as possible, make friends and kill !@#$. Looking for likeminded players to add to our core, with the drive to be the best they can be in their given role(s), the ability to listen to raid leaders and improve and adapt to raid encounters, mechanics and strategies. What we can offer you is a home, a family, and crap load of fun – of course phat loots are guaranteed as well! Raid Times: Being a Professional and family orientated guild, we aim to be a competitive raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. Raid days and times are: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm-10pm ST (GMT +11 AEST) Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for dedicated, capable raiders of any class/role/spec however with our current roster we have a high need for the following: DPS and HEALS If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to have a chat before making up your mind feel free to hit up one of the guild leaders directly on the following bnet tags: Joiistick#1644 NKidd#1641 SKidd#1486Chiillii1 Jul 16
Jun 29 . Blame the Gnome -Aman'thul[u][/u] A small and friendly social and raiding alliance guild, We have weekly raids as well as mythic+ and achievement/transmog runs. If you are looking to join to make some new friends or raid even if you've never raided before then this might be the guild you're looking for :) We are currently looking for tanks and a healer for our raid team but all dps are still welcome to join. Raid times are 7:30 pm AEST Wednesday and Thursday and we are happy to gear you up to join in. ( We are not hardcore raiders, its more for something to do with a great bunch of people) If you're interested you can add my battle tag Shadow#114896 or message any member in game :)Hød0 Jun 29
Jun 28 [A] AFP - LFM DPS for ToS Authorised for Payment is looking for a few extra DPS. Who we are: A heroic raiding guild that has cleared all Legion Heroic content prior to ToS. We only formed for Legion, but many of us have played together in other guilds on Aman'thul. We are Raiders for 6 hours a week. 2 nights, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 7.30 and 10.30. We do want to clear content in that space of time. We expect raiders to bring consumables and try to maintain gems / enchants once you get gear you won’t replace quickly. We're not interested in Mythic. Not because we aren't capable, but we never had the desire to recruit and maintain a roster of over 20 people for it. We’re a bit laid back. We chat and !@#$ talk and occasionally laugh at ourselves and the dumb things we do. We raid because we enjoy the social aspect of it. Why are we recruiting? We were at the stage where we were clearing Heroic Nighthold in under 90 minutes and a majority of the raiders wanted to have a break and ‘revitalise’ before Tomb of Sargeras. So we took a 6 week hiatus. Unfortunately. some of our raiders decided to extend that break even longer. What we want : Players who will fit in with the rest of us miscreants and enjoys a bit of banter on Discord. Players who understands that we /roll for gear and yes, sometimes randomness sucks, so there's no point whining about it. Players that aren't dickheads in general, trade and instance chat channels. Even with a few players taking a longer break, we have a raid group. We'd like a few extra people to bolster our numbers. Ideally, we’d like to recruit the following classes: Mage Shaman (Elemental or Enhancement) Rogue. Other DPS classes are welcome to apply, especially those with an interest in being a back up tank. Sorry, no healer positions are open. If anything, we have too many healers for our current raid size. Additional info: Outside of raiding, we do enjoy other games. You’ll see members on our Discord channel playing other games together like Heroes of the Storm, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Tabletop Simulator, World of Warships and recently Bloodbowl. We’re always looking for people to join in these with us. Ask any member online to direct you to an officer. Alternately, add me on Battletag. [Touchdown#11678]Maliwan1 Jun 28
Jun 28 Eternal Guardians - Aman'thul Guild Eternal Guardians is a well established casual raiding guild based in the Aman'thul Oceanic Server. We are currently 7/7H 2/3H and 4/7H. We have several talented and geared players willing to help gear and teach guild members so that they can reach their classes potential. We have recently gone under some changes in the guild and as such are still finding our grove, but now would be a good time to join our community and find your place in it. All classes and specs are welcome to apply and join, as are all levels of players. Raid nights will be Wednesday-Friday 7:30pm-10pm Server time, but be prepared to stay behind another 30 minutes if we're close to downing a boss. Eternal Guardians focuses more on the fun and the social aspect of raiding, rather than hardcore progression. So expect some laughs and a good time as we work our way to AOTC Gul'dan. Feel free to add my battletag to talk to about joining- or whspr me in game Starhero-Aman'thul. Astro#12930Starcat2 Jun 28
Jun 27 Who needs a priest? Sexy pandaren lady looking for strong guild to support her. Likes healing and long walks on the broken shores. Seeking heroic raids and mythic dungeons. All 3 specs 910+ and 11 legendaries! Available most days 7pm-12am ST* Send me cookies if interested <3Holyserenity0 Jun 27
Jun 23 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 101/10 H NH. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11ish pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein13 Jun 23
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 15 DADCORE - solid raid team 2 nights per week DADCORE Raid times: wed + thurs 8-11pm svt / sydney time Requirements: - 900+ ilvl - Concordance trait by tomb release - Gems / Enchants - Up to date class knowledge - Commitment to both raid days. 90% attendance expected - one geared and practised alt / be willing to make one Roles needed: - 1 x tank with viable dps offspec (prefer non dk) - Range: Lock / Boomie / Spriest / Mage / Ele sham - Melee: Enhance / War / Feral / Rogue / Dh / WW - Heals: 1 x heal with strong dps offspec or dps alt Goals: You should be serious about your commitment, the best way to achieve team goals is to have a team who is there every week, you should log onto wow more than raid times, so you can stay competitive. The goal is to push forward together in a fun environment. Contact: Stranger#6450 bnetRookdawg0 Jun 15
Jun 6 Omnomnomnivores LFM - social guild Social guild (Fridays 7:30EST) We are a small guild looking to open our guild and hearts to fun and goofy people who don't mind the odd bit of crude humour. We all have responsibilities and families but have all been friends for a long time. We're looking at people who want a little bit of downtime from all the stress in their lives and want to have a laugh and play some wow together. We use vent, all have 110's and not too far away from starting heroic content. We are gender balanced so it's definitely not a boys club. But the guild isn't rushing towards raiding, mythic content as we're more about the fun times. We are looking at expanding our little family so that we can all indulge as little or as much as we like We generally play as a whole on Friday nights at 7:30 EST (Australia) but a lot of us play at different times during the week as wellBullquip2 Jun 6