Aman'Thul

Dec 24, 2013 [A] Facerollers (10/14 SoO) Facerollers, a casual raiding guild with progression attitude; Facerollers was created with the intention of making the greatest use of limited time throughout the week. With an emphasis on wipe recovery, minimum down time and a co-operative atmosphere, Facerollers is lead by a team of officers with over 30 years collective experience of raiding, at all tiers of content since Vanilla including most recently: 14 / 14 Flex, Siege of Orgrimmar 10 / 14 Normal, Siege of Orgrimmar As the name suggests, Raiding is easy. Finding suitable players with the right motivation and attitude towards self-improvement is not. We are primarily looking for players that can commit to set times and can set aside RL concerns for a couple of hours of raiding. Primarily, we are looking for players of the following calibre: Commitment to designated raid times. Commitment to continuous improvement of understanding class and raid mechanics. Ability to work well within a team. Access to a quality headset microphone and Vent. As you can see, gear is not a requirement anywhere on this list. We would prefer to take an undergeared player who meets the above criteria than one that does not. In return your valuable time assisting the guild progress through the current tier of raiding, Facerollers offers access to the following features for all raiders; Free access to Raid Consumables, such as flasks and food. Access to Guild Repairs. Free enchants and gems for all upgrades that drop inside our raids. Revolutionary Best-In-Slot loot system, never roll on upgrades again. We have a variety of raid modes and times. Our Progression Group (PG) runs from 6:50pm until 10:00pm Server Wednesday / Thursday with an additional flexible night either Sunday or Monday (depending on the availability of players). Concurrently with our PG is our Alternate Group (AG). This group helps players transition from LFR to Flex to Normal Mode. As we are currently building this team, the raid difficulty and composition is variable. Our lower ranks are also open to allow the invitation of any player that wishes to test their abilities in a raiding environment. Facerollers will open Flex to any member that wishes to trial with Situational Awareness, Comprehension of raid mechanics and overall DPS (Damage output), HPS (Healing Output) and DM (Damage Mitigated) all taken into consideration. This system is designed to help organise potential raiders quickly and effectively. Our guild is primarily designed for players who wish to spend a minimum amount of time raiding for the maximum return and as such. Players interested in joining will enjoy a seamless progression between LFR, Flex and Normal Mode Raids. The guild is extremely dynamic and our officers are beginning to operate raids as small independent units apart from our progression team spread across the entire raid week. Contact any Facerollers member in game and they will point you in the direction an officer. Progression or Casual, we cater to all.Frostyshaman6 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 LF Alch with VoTS recipe LF Alch with VoTS recipe on Alliance I have all matsPosis1 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 WTB Heavy Junkboxes (A) Looking for someone with a rogue to farm me 1168 Heavy Junkboxes i am open to discussing a decent rate per box to make it fair for us both please contact me ingame or send mail thanksEvilasyou0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [A] <Bros Before Hozen> LFM for second team! <Bros Before Hozen> are a fairly new guild on Aman'Thul who's recent progression has made a quite big impact on the realm. Having only been around for around 2 months, the guild has already cleared normal Siege Of Orgrimmar and is starting heroic progression early in the beginning of 2014. Our guild is not an extremely large one; with a little over 120 characters, several alts, we have a tight nit little community atmosphere. Our most recent Christmas raffle (run by a social member with the help of an officer, core raider and another social) was a big success with prizes such as mounts, fortune cards, gold prizes, transmogrification items and some dud prizes. Anyway, down to the raiding side of things. We are currently looking at starting a second 10 man normal team to progress through Siege Of Orgrimmar. We have not yet set times for this raid team but it will most likely be on a Monday & Wednesday schedule (the same as our current core team) and perhaps start 30 minutes to an hour later. This means the raid schedule could POSSIBLY be Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00pm till 11:00pm. We are not currently looking at certain specializations / classes, just raid awareness and availability before we build this team. If you wish to be considered for this team we will be running flexible modes on Thursdays at 7:30pm and this will go till approximately 10:30pm. This is where we will test your raid awareness and ability to react and listen to raid instructions. IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS TEAM YOU MUST SHOW TO ONE OF THESE FLEXIBLES BEFORE THE 16TH OF JANUARY. Please contact me in game or via. response to this post if you are interested in a second raid team position with Bros! Thank you!Episoul4 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 554 Ret pally Still Looking for Raiding guild Hey, 554 Ret pally LF raiding guild -Pull Good DPS -Know Boss mechanics -Polite and patient -Good attendance My experience this patch is 6/14 on Normal (Know the other bosses mechanics, just having gotten a chance to do them yet) I've done 14/14 Flex with mortality A weekend raid group would be preferred, but its not the end of the world if you arent. Whisper me in-game or add me Benjy#6219Benjy3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 [A] <Justified Defiance> 6/14NM LF1 mDPS Hi, we are looking for 1 mDPS (pally prefered) for our 6/14 10 man normal SoO progression team. Must have minimum ilvl 530. Tank offspec would be great but not essential. We raid Wed/Thurs and Mon 8:30pm server time start. PST to Lesit, Saengdao or Motrina in game for more info.Motrina0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Holy Priest and Rogue LF Raiding Guild Me (Holy Priest) and my brother (Rogue) come back from a break of WoW looking for a raiding guild semi-hardcore, looking for progression but also having a bit of fun at the same time. Previous raiding experiences in All of BC, WotLK and Cataclysm. Looking at getting a bit more commited before WoD comes out. Any offers would be good, still working out availiabilities atm. CheersAèsir1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 545 Disc Priest LF Casual Raiding Guild!! Returning after a 5month break. Keen to see current content, but nothing to serious. So looking for a Casual Raiding guild, 10man, that is well established. I can only raid Wed/Thurs/Sat nights (9.5+ GMT). Feel free to add me for a chat or put through a reply on this post. Toxic#1285Dìscopriest1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 550 Ret pally LF Raiding guild 550 Ret pally LF raiding guild 14/14 flex, 4/14 normal pull decent dps, polite and have good attendance Gimme a message is you need any more info or add me Benjy#6219Benjy2 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 [A] 555 Feral Druid WTB Heroic TOT Run Hi guys, I only came back into the game, after a break, when 5.4 launched so I missed out on TOT. I'm currently playing the DOC ROR feral playstyle and am enjoying it but it's obviously dependant upon the Rune of Re-Origination trinket off Lei Shen. As my guild is progressing through SoO I'm noticing that the lower proc rate off the LFR RoR just isn't cutting it and I'm not able to find anyone in-game who would do a paid heroic TOT run, hence this post. If there are any guilds/groups who would be up for this please let me know. Thanks a lot.Rjikuj3 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 Lfm 2K+ RBG group; AT Hello Amanthulians. Tired of having to play with *** people? Oh well; I'm starting one. And everyone is Welcome. What you need to have: As flag carrier; Brain and common sense; DK / Warrior. AddOn's; Battlegroundtargets. Communication system; Skype Or teamspeak. Mic is NEEDED <Understandable> Everyone should be able to call target if asked. no exceptions, even healers. Ex NedKelly? Not accepted. Time or days is not set yet. As of right now it looks like weekdays will be best time for us. If you have any questions, feel free to add me wwwwlool-1-1@hotmail.com. ThanksSequence56 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Halaa Battle Token Grind - Require 1 Horde Good Afternoon, I'm looking for a horde member who is still after the two mounts that require the halaa battle tokens. It requires 170 Halaa Battle Tokens + 35 Research Tokens. The research tokens are not a problem as they can be farmed solo. From what ive read you would be looking close to two hours to get the 170 tokens required. Basically looking for a Horde member willing to to do a kill trade one weekend. 170 kills each. Add SavannA#6410 if interested.Savnah0 Dec 3, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 Looking for Blacksmith... Title explains it, I'm trying to find a blacksmith that is able to make a Witch-Hunter's Harvester (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=99660) I have all mats required to make it all i need now is someone to forge it for me. Please is anyone able to help? ThankyouPrometheous0 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 Hows your Alliance population how's your alliance population? i want to come across from a pvp realm and trying to decide, here or saurofangSambuca6 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 Q from US server player Due to the time of day that I like to raid, 8-12 EST (NY time), I am having a very hard time finding groups to run normal SOO with. I can use OQ for Flex, which I have done, but that is about it. So, my question: is it generally frowned upon by Oceanic players for US players to transfer to one of your servers to solve a problem such as this? That is, to find a guild or group that does their rating at a time in the evening where you are at and in the morning where I am at?Windandrain2 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 [A] Sigil 5/14H GMT+8 (Singapore) Recruiting Sigil is a Singapore-based (GMT+8) raiding guild on Alliance Aman'thul. We are recruiting for SoO progression as well as WoD. SoO Progression Weekday Team - 5/14HM SoO We have a slot for 1x DPS, pref Hunter or Boomkin Mon, Wed, Thur - 9pm to 12mn (GMT+8 Singapore time) Weekend Team - 14/14N SoO Looking for DPS. Saturday - 8pm - 11pm Sunday - 4pm - 7pm WoD recruitment We intend to raid Mythics and are looking to add to our roster before WoD hits. If you are looking to raid with a semi-hardcore team in WoD on GMT+8 times, please get in touch. Contact If you're interested in joining us, please view our guild policies and apply at http://sigil-guild.enjin.com/ Alternatively you can whisper Naline, Tyrthas or Viknelf in game, or add my battletag Ophea#1302 for a chat. Thank you!Naline0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 WTB [Impenetrable Pauldrons] I'm looking to buy Impenetrable Pauldrons for my Darnassus Hunter transmog.Titarion0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 [A] <Smoke and Mirrors> (2/14) LF Healer :) <Smoke and Mirrors> fairly casual raiding guild on the Alliance side of Aman'Thul currently has 2 active raid teams both making progress in SoO. Both teams have managed to complete ToT with the Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen Feat of Strength, however due to personal issues the second team (nicknamed Haze) is short of a healer. We are looking for someone to step into this spot full time for our continued run at Garrosh and beyond. What to expect Haze raid team is quite relaxed in its approach to raiding, and we aim first and foremost to have fun. This being said, no one likes being stuck on the same boss for months on end - so we do encourage our raiders to become better players overall. Our team runs an EPGP system (similar to DKP) as a way to distribute loot fairly. Our guild runs weekly Flexi raids where raid-team members are given preference to come, allowing you more chance at gearing and more chance to get to know the members of the first (or Shade) raid team. What are we after? 1 Full time healer. A Paladin is preferred so we avoid stacking too much on any tier token - however other classes will be considered if you think you will fit into our team. What do we expect of you? Commitment. We want you to be here on time reliably. If you can't make a raid because of RL then that's fine - we just wish to know in advance to arrange a replacement. We would also like you to play the game for fun, to laugh and joke with us on vent, and to enjoy the whole raiding experience with us. We value someone who fits into our team more than a heroic geared healer. Lastly, we still expect you to know how to play your class. We are no pros, but we are always striving to be better raiders and would expect no less from anyone who joins our team. I'm not a fan of big application forms (despite how much I've written here), so feel free to whisper me or anyone in the Smoke and Mirrors guild to ask about the raid spot or any other questions you might have.Astarielle2 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [A] <E X A L T E D> 6/14H SoO LF TANK & DPS <E X A L T E D> is a 10 man raiding guild on Aman'thul formed in 2007. We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild focusing on achieving end-game progression in a relaxed environment on a limited raid schedule. Progression: 6/14H SoO Raid Times: Sat/Sun 12-5pm AEST (server time) We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs: - Tank (pref pally/dk) - Mage Who we're looking for: Players with great raid awareness, a competitive skill level and a good attitude who will fit comfortably into our guild. Applications from exceptional players of classes/specs not listed above will also be considered. For more information or to apply please visit our website: www.exaltedd.guildlaunch.com Feel free to add me on Laynie#1997 if you have any questions you'd like answered in game.Laynie5 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 19, 2013 Delete DeleteAkrasia1 Nov 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Player looking casual raiding guild Hi there, my ilvl 520 at the moment. I am in the process of grinding for my legendary cloak. Just looking for a casual raiding guild. I am in Australia and work most days but let me know raid times and I will try to make it.Unholyduc0 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 WTS lvl25 guild "the stooges" Plz send in game mail to Larcos Aman'Thul, with offers. Will be sold to the highest bidder if not settled on the 24th of NovemberLarcos1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 WTS 18 guild hey there i have a 18 guild its active and had 4 tabs just mail or pst in game ur offer have a good 1 :)Afkhunter1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Selling level 25 guild! yeah i guess just offer, we have 5 bank slots just mail me ingame for more infoNelfmage1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 WTB: Grizzly Jerkin As per title. Please send in-game mail to Alittledrunk with priceAlittledrunk1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 <BSD> 7/14HM guild LF CORE TANK Paid XFER <BSD> US-Darkspear Alliance is currently recruiting 1 tank for our core 10 man raid team. Druid preferred, Pally/Warrior/Monk Acceptable also. We are currently 7/14 Heroic progressing hard into the others. Legendary cloak, 550+ Ilvl with at LEAST 14/14 normal mode exp is required. Heroic experience is preferred. We raid on the weekends, Fri&Sun starting at 7EST, and Sat starting at 9EST ending when we're done progressing. If you're serious about raiding and progressing into heroics, this will be a good fit for you. Logs would be nice to see to make sure you aren't a bad. If I feel you're a good fit for us, I will personally pay for the server transfer. Do not apply if you will not have 90-95% attendance. Open to Exceptional DPS as well. If you think BSD will be a good fit for you, please send myself or one of my officers a Battletag request or talk to us in game. Kèj - keith#1421 Gixxr - COSVT#1490 Potsy - clint#1636 Mannbèarpig - mbp#1250Reklessjoñez0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 eMotion-Aman'Thul LF Tank eMotion is a serious but not hard core raiding guild, that also has a very social membership who complete personal and guild achievements together, and just enjoy the game. We currently have two raid teams running, Team1 is 13/14 SoO Normal and Team2 at 7/14. We raid Wed, Thurs and Mon 7:30pm-10:30PM AEST, and complete Flex on Fri/Sun, Flex is non-compulsory. We are currently recruiting for Team1/2 and require: TANK (Warrior/Monk/Paladin) (ilvl 545+/ilvl535+) Please contact any officer in game.Yingyang0 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 [A] Troling recruiting We are a group of friends who have been playing this game for a long time. We are currently progressing through Siege of Orgrimmar (8/14) and are looking for more dedicated, experienced raiders. We currently raid on Friday, Sunday and Monday nights at 8:30 SVT. We are looking for DPS with tank or heal offspec (pure DPS welcome as well). If you are an experienced raider who is looking for a casual and fun raiding environment please contact me, Idolism or Lasttresort in game.Saurox1 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 merry christmas everyone what presents did you guys get todayDapriest2 Nov 1, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 <H> PiB (Pasukan Ingin Berhibur) Malaysian Hi all, We are a level 25 Malaysian Guild in Aman'thul with full 10m core raiding team. Raiding on weekends 9.00pm Malaysia Time 11.00pm Server Time. Currently recruiting all classes for pve and pvp. Most of us are Ex-University Technology Petronas Students, Petronas Staffs. We came from various private server before such as Wodnet, Demetrox, Eternal since BC. Recently teamed up in May 2013 to explore the Real World of Warcraft. Anyone interested in joining us please do so by contacting Varthrytanus, Ahtat, Kaokaodu, Kelpo in-game. We're looking forward to see you guys in Azeroth!Varthrytanus5 Nov 1, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 LFM Herald of the Titans SHORT NOTICE Need 1 Tank 1-2 Heals and 5-6 DPS for a Herald of the Titans run today at 13:00 GMT +11 (approx. 5 hours). No Algalon save so we can clear up to Algalon with our 80s or some 90s. Battle tag is Splodey#6881 No Armor (including Trinkets/Rings) over 226 ilvl. No Weapon (including Ranged/OH) over 232 ilvl. Vent will be used.Gascoigne5 Nov 1, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 <H> Incapacitated- LF tank for 10 man SoO Incapacitated are looking for a reliable, geared tank for our 10 man team. We are currently 6/14, raids are Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11 ST. Looking for someone with an ilvl around 540, preference for a Pally or DK, but we will consider anyone who doesn't stand in fire :) We run a guild flexi on Saturday & old content- Firelands/DS Heroics on Mondays. Active, friendly guild. Msg Moraless or Volcanalis in game for more info.Moraless0 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 Many GMT +8 guilds recruiting? As the topic says, many GMT +8 guilds around and recruiting? Looking to try and get back into some raiding, was on a break for a long while and have been doing LFR alot but now want to look at giving some real raiding a go.Prillana0 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 ILevel 535 Feral Druid looking for guild I am currently looking for a guild to raid with. I am an ilvl 535 feral druid and willing to realm transfer. OS is guardian. Looking for a guild which raids GMT +8 (9.30pm onwards) and has a core raid spot available for me please! Add me on Battlenet at Inshanagi#1123 for a chat :)Inshanagi0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 WTT crafted leather pants/belt Aloha, I'm looking to trade one of the crafted 553 items. I'd like the mail agility belt, and frustratingly it seems to be the pattern my druid refuses to learn! I'm willing to trade any of the pants I can craft, currently: Spirit Mail Agility Mail Spirit Leather Or the only belt I can craft (but obviously this isn't as good a trade for you) Agility Leather Cheers!Diplomacy0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Wts magic rooster egg Hey I'm looking to sell the tcg loot magic rooster egg. Price I'm looking at is 300k. It's negotiable. Just pm me or mail me in game or reply here if u are interested.Tiptac0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <A> Blood Spirit Hex Magik LF Flex Raiders BSHM are seeking more members for SoO Flex Raids on Thursday and Sunday nights. 7pm - 10:30pm Server. Open to all at this stage classes/roles at this stage as we build raid members. We prefer 510+ ilvl and LFR xp as a minimum. For more info or invite pst myself or Exekiel. We have an active guild with a large social element to it and would love to welcome some new players to our ranks, be they Retired Raiders/Alts/Casuals welcome.Naturalmoss2 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 7, 2013 watch out guys i hear there's gangs on the timeless isle and they want to make you into bloody coinsDapriest0 Oct 7, 2013
Oct 6, 2013 9/14nm 540brm/525MWMonkor530protWAR LF guild LF guild to join to raid with daylight savings time pushed me back an hour cant make my norm raid time. perfer horde but ally is ok any day of the week is fine as long as raids start at 730-800pm svt dont care how long we go, plenty of heroic exp on other toons. JuvetheGreat#1525Jagerbrew1 Oct 6, 2013
Oct 6, 2013 why did the chicken cross the road ?Dapriest6 Oct 6, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 [A] <Smoke and Mirrors> Raid Challenge <Smoke and Mirrors> of Aman'Thul is organising a raiding challenge open to anyone on the server over the course of the rest of the year. It will be a twink raiding challenge aiming to clear all content of the game (with the exception of Vanilla) with expansion-pack specific gear & level. The plan for the challenge is as follows: 1. To clear most content of the game while at the correct level & wearing the correct gear 2. To get achievements for old raids 3. To challenge ourselves by learning both new (old) raids and new classes. 4. To meet people & have fun levelling/raiding together 5. To expand our knowledge of the game, and hopefully become better raiders It will involve clearing the following instances at the following levels: [70] Burning Crusade: Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Sunwell, BT [80] Wrath of the Lich King: Naxx, OS, RS, Ulduar, ToC, VoA, ICC [85] Cataclysm: BoT, BWD, ToT4W, FL, DS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The progression will based around the list that follows: I - Start levelling together at a predetermined date II - Reach level 70 using BC only content III - Gear from BC dungeons IV - Start BC Raids as listed below: Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul's Lair, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Sunwell and BT V - Level to 80 and gear up using only Wrath content VI - Start WotLK raids as listed below: Naxx, OS, VoA VII - Attempt the feat of strength and title Herald of the Titans VIII - Finish WotLK raids as listed: Ulduar, ToC, Ruby Sanctum, ICC IX - Level to 85 and gear using only Cataclysm content X - Start Cata raids as listed below: Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Blackwing Descent, Firelands and Dragon Soul It is important to stress the Wrath content will be centred around getting the Herald of the Titans title - for killing Algalon at level 80 with no player wearing gear of a higher item level than 226 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For any info please dont hesitate to contact myself via mail or whisper, or any other SnM officers. We request that your character taking part in this challenge remains with SnM for the duration, however once complete you are free to do as you pleaseAstarielle7 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 [A] LFM Casual Raiders - +8 GMT Mischief Makers has had a late night casual 10M raid team since Cataclysm dropped. With the release of Siege of Orgrimmar we are focusing on flex raiding, with the occasional forays into normal. Who are we? • we have members from Perth, Queensland, Tokyo, Philippines, Hong Kong and Indonesia. • we are a wide range of ages - from around 20 to a few over 40. Most of us are working parents. Raid times • we are currently running flex on two nights: Wed and Fri . We have been trying normal modes on Sunday's and may continue this in the future or do flex then as well, depending on group make up. • we start about 1030/1045 server time. We finish at 1AM. Progression • 6/14 in flex. Who are we looking for? • At the moment our greatest need is a tank, heals and dps (preference for ranged). If you are interested look me up on Sonatia/Nisatoa or Lauzhic.Sonatia18 Sep 30, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 eMotion recruiting - Tank & Ranged DPS eMotion is an alliance guild, currently running 2 ten man teams through SoO, we would be very interested in hearing from any TANKS and ranged DPS that would be keen to help us progress. specifically we are looking for: Warrior, Pallie, Monk or Druid Tank (Ilvl 535+) with a least some experience with the first wing of SoO. We would also like to recruit some ranged DPS for our group specifically a Mage. For more information visit our web site emote.guildlaunch.com, or chat with any officer in-game.Yingyang3 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 4/14 nm ilvl 530 brew/ww or 525 mw lf guild LF horde or ally guild to join I can make anyday after 7 server time. I have previous heroic experiance add me real id Juvethegreat#1525 thanksJagerbrew2 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 Horde Guilds Beware Over the last two weeks my guild has been targeted by two people. One it was their low alts, sorry I cant remember their name. The start off as nice people. After a week or two they started changing everyone's note's so fast, 500+ peoples notes in 5 min's foul language. It has been about 2 two weeks they moved on.. . Then today, behold. Everyone's changed to the abbreviated C word. Here is their links, check the gear out. I am not sure what's going on here. Hacked or? Level's 81 and 71. Their gear is terrible, You could say "turn off the notes" I did that for 2 weeks. Thought it was safe again. Just a Heads up about these 2, they came from the Red Skin's. I know every guild has it's " Fan Club" I can dig that. These two are going overboard. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Heisenberg/simple partner in crime http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Breagan/simpleChowtree8 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 [H] 527+ Mage Lf raid group Add my btag Tribrid#1656Tribrid0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 [A] Cross Realm Flex Raids Fri+Sat = 2 clear Greetings fellow forum dwellers, I will be running a full clear of flex raids on Saturday and Sunday nights and I cordially invite you! Who am I? I am an experienced raider - have been raiding every tier since Karazhan I was second assistant raid leader in Adapt US #102 last tier. When: One run on Friday, another one on Saturday Time: Invites start 8:00pm server time (or +10 UTC) Location: Siege of Orgimmar - Clearing backwards // starting with later wings first Raid size: I will be aiming for 25 - People who repeatedly perform poorly and/or do not follow directions will be removed and not replaced. Requirements: Ventrilo Character optimised for maximum performance in relevant role (this means gems / enchants / etc) My 'minimum ilvl' I am willingly to accept will vary person to person; dependent upon experience Stay for the whole run // every wing - This means you do not clear the 1st wing beforehand, then proceed to leave group after the second wing is clear. How do I get an invite? Add rapid#1919 to your battletag friends from 8:00pm server time on Friday or Saturday night. If you add me beforehand, I may delete you due to a full friends list. So if you don't see me online send me another request. If you have any questions feel free to add rapid#1919 to discuss. Happy Hunting!Flexiblez0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 [A] Pacific Phoenix LFM Casual Weekday raids Pacific Phoenix (Alliance) on Aman'thul is a friendly casual raiding guild. We raid only 7 hours each week: Monday 7.30 - 10pm SVT, Wednesday 8pm - 10pm SVT, and Thursday 7.30 - 10pm SVT. Historically we have generally aimed to clear normal mode raid content while it is current (and whatever heroic bosses that we can do before the next patch). However we have had a bumpy start to MoP with the losses of some regular key raid members (and then again 4 months later) to outside game commitments and loyalties. For our most up to date progression please see the armory or wowprogress. We are looking for a tanky type, a healy type, and a dps type (please check our website for further details). We prefer to have a padded roster so that we can still raid on nights when we have, for example, 4 people afk. This also means that there are nights when we need to sit someone/s out but generally we're all considerate and if someone doesn't need a boss then they will swap out for someone who does. What we expect from our raiders: That they are 18+ years of age. At least 80% attendance (as measured on a monthly basis) for priority for first bids on loot (we have a dkp loot distribution system - if you have strong feelings about that you're probably too hard core for us to be a comfortable home for you) and raid spots. Some effort to be made each week outside our raids towards improving your toon if needed (e.g. valor capping, and/or upgrading, and/or progress on legendary questline, and/or running LFR for gear). That they know their class/role's rotation and how to best use their healing, dps and/or survivability cooldowns. Provide own flasks and potions. That they are optimally enchanted and gemmed (new gear to be gemmed and enchanted by the next raid). The general ability to not stand in bad things. The ability to laugh and improve with progression wiping and noob moments.What we offer you: A bit of fun while raiding. A nice, helpful group of people to chill out with in between raid times. A no-tolerance policy for personal insults, nastiness, and strong verbal aggression. Repairs on raid nights. Banquets! (in game only :) ). The chance to hang out with a warlock who pretends to be a butcher and a DK with the most ridiculous luck you'll ever see (this guild sells itself!!) We post logs mostly for progression fights to help us figure out how to improve. We don't require min/maxing (e.g. we won't tell you that you must have engineering) - just basic proficiency.If we sound like a good home for you please contact Schell, Spudacus or Mýst in game or head to our newly rejigged website wwwdotpacificphoenixdotcom and put in an application (it's brief and handy!).Schell3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 Looking for Blacksmith to make [Storm Helm] I'm looking for a blacksmith who can make the [Storm Helm] for transmog, have been trying in the trade chat but others keep saying you mean [Stormforged Helm]. I know the pattern is hard to get, just about as hard gathering the materials. I have the mats thanks to one of my alts farming all those primals, and I don't feel like doing that again for a long time.Hóngsè2 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 (H) Gabbus blacklist. Eh dont know if legit threat or not but atm i cant link the screenshot i took of the conversation will do so when i can. Recieved a whisper from Gabbus of Lions Become Lambs tonight, a Tauren warrior claiming he was inside my accounts ui looking at things. I dont care if legit it can be recclaimed if i am hacked but im writing this post as proof of the encounter if i cant access my account tomorrow for whatever reason, most likely from Gabbus. A GM will be pointed towards this post September 10th 2013. Whatevs just a security measure. Played this game for 6 years i dont care if im pointed and laughed at about it. peace.Licher2 Sep 11, 2013