Aman'Thul

Sep 29, 2013 eMotion recruiting - Tank & Ranged DPS eMotion is an alliance guild, currently running 2 ten man teams through SoO, we would be very interested in hearing from any TANKS and ranged DPS that would be keen to help us progress. specifically we are looking for: Warrior, Pallie, Monk or Druid Tank (Ilvl 535+) with a least some experience with the first wing of SoO. We would also like to recruit some ranged DPS for our group specifically a Mage. For more information visit our web site emote.guildlaunch.com, or chat with any officer in-game.Yingyang3 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 28, 2013 4/14 nm ilvl 530 brew/ww or 525 mw lf guild LF horde or ally guild to join I can make anyday after 7 server time. I have previous heroic experiance add me real id Juvethegreat#1525 thanksJagerbrew2 Sep 28, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 Horde Guilds Beware Over the last two weeks my guild has been targeted by two people. One it was their low alts, sorry I cant remember their name. The start off as nice people. After a week or two they started changing everyone's note's so fast, 500+ peoples notes in 5 min's foul language. It has been about 2 two weeks they moved on.. . Then today, behold. Everyone's changed to the abbreviated C word. Here is their links, check the gear out. I am not sure what's going on here. Hacked or? Level's 81 and 71. Their gear is terrible, You could say "turn off the notes" I did that for 2 weeks. Thought it was safe again. Just a Heads up about these 2, they came from the Red Skin's. I know every guild has it's " Fan Club" I can dig that. These two are going overboard. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Heisenberg/simple partner in crime http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Breagan/simpleChowtree8 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 [H] 527+ Mage Lf raid group Add my btag Tribrid#1656Tribrid0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 [A] Cross Realm Flex Raids Fri+Sat = 2 clear Greetings fellow forum dwellers, I will be running a full clear of flex raids on Saturday and Sunday nights and I cordially invite you! Who am I? I am an experienced raider - have been raiding every tier since Karazhan I was second assistant raid leader in Adapt US #102 last tier. When: One run on Friday, another one on Saturday Time: Invites start 8:00pm server time (or +10 UTC) Location: Siege of Orgimmar - Clearing backwards // starting with later wings first Raid size: I will be aiming for 25 - People who repeatedly perform poorly and/or do not follow directions will be removed and not replaced. Requirements: Ventrilo Character optimised for maximum performance in relevant role (this means gems / enchants / etc) My 'minimum ilvl' I am willingly to accept will vary person to person; dependent upon experience Stay for the whole run // every wing - This means you do not clear the 1st wing beforehand, then proceed to leave group after the second wing is clear. How do I get an invite? Add rapid#1919 to your battletag friends from 8:00pm server time on Friday or Saturday night. If you add me beforehand, I may delete you due to a full friends list. So if you don't see me online send me another request. If you have any questions feel free to add rapid#1919 to discuss. Happy Hunting!Flexiblez0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 [A] Pacific Phoenix LFM Casual Weekday raids Pacific Phoenix (Alliance) on Aman'thul is a friendly casual raiding guild. We raid only 7 hours each week: Monday 7.30 - 10pm SVT, Wednesday 8pm - 10pm SVT, and Thursday 7.30 - 10pm SVT. Historically we have generally aimed to clear normal mode raid content while it is current (and whatever heroic bosses that we can do before the next patch). However we have had a bumpy start to MoP with the losses of some regular key raid members (and then again 4 months later) to outside game commitments and loyalties. For our most up to date progression please see the armory or wowprogress. We are looking for a tanky type, a healy type, and a dps type (please check our website for further details). We prefer to have a padded roster so that we can still raid on nights when we have, for example, 4 people afk. This also means that there are nights when we need to sit someone/s out but generally we're all considerate and if someone doesn't need a boss then they will swap out for someone who does. What we expect from our raiders: That they are 18+ years of age. At least 80% attendance (as measured on a monthly basis) for priority for first bids on loot (we have a dkp loot distribution system - if you have strong feelings about that you're probably too hard core for us to be a comfortable home for you) and raid spots. Some effort to be made each week outside our raids towards improving your toon if needed (e.g. valor capping, and/or upgrading, and/or progress on legendary questline, and/or running LFR for gear). That they know their class/role's rotation and how to best use their healing, dps and/or survivability cooldowns. Provide own flasks and potions. That they are optimally enchanted and gemmed (new gear to be gemmed and enchanted by the next raid). The general ability to not stand in bad things. The ability to laugh and improve with progression wiping and noob moments.What we offer you: A bit of fun while raiding. A nice, helpful group of people to chill out with in between raid times. A no-tolerance policy for personal insults, nastiness, and strong verbal aggression. Repairs on raid nights. Banquets! (in game only :) ). The chance to hang out with a warlock who pretends to be a butcher and a DK with the most ridiculous luck you'll ever see (this guild sells itself!!) We post logs mostly for progression fights to help us figure out how to improve. We don't require min/maxing (e.g. we won't tell you that you must have engineering) - just basic proficiency.If we sound like a good home for you please contact Schell, Spudacus or Mýst in game or head to our newly rejigged website wwwdotpacificphoenixdotcom and put in an application (it's brief and handy!).Schell3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 Looking for Blacksmith to make [Storm Helm] I'm looking for a blacksmith who can make the [Storm Helm] for transmog, have been trying in the trade chat but others keep saying you mean [Stormforged Helm]. I know the pattern is hard to get, just about as hard gathering the materials. I have the mats thanks to one of my alts farming all those primals, and I don't feel like doing that again for a long time.Hóngsè2 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 (H) Gabbus blacklist. Eh dont know if legit threat or not but atm i cant link the screenshot i took of the conversation will do so when i can. Recieved a whisper from Gabbus of Lions Become Lambs tonight, a Tauren warrior claiming he was inside my accounts ui looking at things. I dont care if legit it can be recclaimed if i am hacked but im writing this post as proof of the encounter if i cant access my account tomorrow for whatever reason, most likely from Gabbus. A GM will be pointed towards this post September 10th 2013. Whatevs just a security measure. Played this game for 6 years i dont care if im pointed and laughed at about it. peace.Licher2 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 537 mage 3/13 HM TOT LF raid guild Hi there, My current guild has ceased raiding and I'm looking for a regular long term raid spot on Aman'Thul alliance. I'm interested in heroic progression and really want to be raiding SOO tomorrow night. My preferred times are evenings, after 8pm. If you're interested in recruiting me, please contact me on battle tag RORIAINDRE#1441 Thanks for reading.Chamoiswipe0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 LF Dragonfire Gloves and Earthen scale boots I'm looking for a LW who can craft Dragonfire Gloves and/or Earth scale sabatons, or anyone who has these 2 recipes for sale. Thanks.Draenrya0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 [A] Team Cupcake 10m 5/13HM <Team Cupcake> is a small guild on Aman'Thul Alliance looking for serious progression on a casual, three night a week schedule. We are a relatively new guild that formed at the beginning of MoP. While we are a progression focused guild we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere. Raiding Times: Monday, Sunday and Wednesday night from 8:00 - 11:30 AEST. Goals: Long term we aim to be a competitive 10man guild within our server. Currently we are focusing on preparing for 5.4 Currently Recruiting: 1 Healer. 1 DPS 1 Tank - Druid preferred. Other exceptional applicants. Expectations: All raiders are expected to be dedicated to the team and to their class. We encourage healthy competition and expect people to always be aiming to better their own personal performance. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude is a must – a sense of humour is desirable! What you can expect from us: You can rely on us to be a dedicated and competent guild group that endeavours to clear heroic modes while having a lot of fun along the way. If you would like to apply, fill out an application on the guild website: http://teamcupcake.guildportal.com Want to know more? Contact us ingame: Ishulu - BT: Tambs#6722 Moski - BT: Moski#1164Moski4 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 WTB "Lu" name Mail me ingame with offer! ThanksLowreyn0 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 eMotion recruiting - Boomkin and Enh Shaman eMotion (Lvl25)are recruiting a Boomkin and Enh Shaman to join our 25 man raid team and for flex raiding in 5.4 We raid Wed, Thu and Mon from 7:30PM-10:30PM ST For more information visit our website at emote.guildlaunch.com or contact any member ingameYingyang3 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 dapriest is looking for e-friends/enemies pstDapriest15 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Ret Pally 527 LF HC raiding guild (with WoL Ret Pally with 527 ilvl (no offspec) LF Heroic, hardcore raiding guild. 12/12 1/13 ToT exp. Although i do not have an offspec, I am willing to join a second raid team or schedule with an alt, I have a hunter and rogue who are sufficiently geared (522+ ilvl) Here's also my WoL log to facilitate my (hopefully) application to whatever guild that finds me qualified for their group. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9miabqo1cuf9hm5i/ Thanks!Kanael0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Holy and Prot pallies looking for a guild G'day everyone =) My boyfriend and I are looking for a guild for 5.4. I am a ms holy pally that can os prot or ret as needed, and my boyfriend would prefer to remain a tank. He does have a ret set, but doesn't feel confident he would bring his all as a ret. I would really like to go back to 25 man raiding, but all guilds will be considered. It doesn't matter what faction. Times have to be between 6pm-midnight GMT+8 any day of the week. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/Dioxisis/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/Gabr%C3%AFel/advanced CheersDioxisis0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild 508 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild.. Tues-Thursday pref.. 12/12 Experience on my other account.Tìggzy0 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 H<Burn> LF Raiders Burn - (US) Saurfang Horde - 10M Core Raiding Guild - www.burn-guild.com Burn was formed in April 2013 by three World of Warcraft Veterans. These three friends have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King and decided to transfer/Re-roll on Saurfang and form a Core Raiding Guild with the intentions of being competitive in both server and world rankings. The Leader of Burn has the experience of leading a team for two Realm First kills (Sub 300 World Kills) prior to transferring to Saurfang. Raid Times: •Wednesday: 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] •Thursday: 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] •Monday 8:00-11:00pm [GMT+10] Currently Recruiting: •Protection Paladin •Protection Warrior •Warlock •Shadow Priest •Mage •Plate DPS with a Tank Off-set Exceptional players with previous heroic raiding experience will be considered as well. Requirements: •High Raid-Attendance •Working Microphone/Headset. •Positive Attitude. •Raid Awareness. •Able to handle constructive criticism from the Raid Leader and Officers. •Stable Internet Connection If you are interested or want more information you can go to www.burn-guild.com or contact myself In-game or by Battle-Tag. Narie#1730Faerietale1 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Dorment Boomkin looking for a new start! Current Own on Aman'thul (Alliance): Boomkin with an item level of 503, with a Guardian offspec item level of 480. + Blood Death Knight with an Item Level of 503. + Holy Priest with an item level of 485, with a Shadow offspec item level of 478. Have other low geared 90s on other realms. Looking for a Guild with the following requirements: MUST BE ALLIANCE Level 20 or Above (Preferably Level 25). 20+ if its a big team of people. Must have Raid Nights of Tuesdays (Anything between Lunch Time and realm restart times) and Wednesdays at any time at all. MUST also have a good social/casual base team. High ventrilo usage or any communication program, not just with raiding. I have been lacking on ALL Normal Content in MoP...However, i have Completed all LFRs. All these toons have been lacking alot of experience and I wish to change all that. I would like to gain all knowledge of these raids in normal mode from the back of my head. Preferably before next patch is out. Help these poor set of toons get back on their feet. Add me on Battletag to talk further: Elementals#1267 CheersVolcanicrage2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Ruthless 13/13H LFM 5.4 Ruthless of Frostmourne (Alliance) - 13/13H-T15 16/16H-T14 Ruthless is looking for the missing links in our 10 man roster. Our team is very laid back and enjoys having fun, however that being said we do take progression serious it is our first most priority. Ruthless is based Frostmourne, a US PvP Realm,based on an Oceanic Realm. The realm is hosted in an LA data center and is very alliance dominated, however it is also one of the highest populated servers in the US. Expectations 10/13 Heroic Experience Be able to research the fights, your class and come prepared to raids. Be comfortable analyzing combat or death logs to understand where mistakes were made and how to fix them. Be able to take criticism, thick skin is a necessity not only in raid but life. Be competitive in your role and understand that we always intend to bring the best possible players to raid. Ability to play all aspect and specs of your class. Raid Times 7pm (AEST) - 11pm (AEST) Wednesday, Thursday, Monday Progression T14 Content: 16/16 Heroic T15 Content: 13/13 Heroic Currently Recruiting: Any and All Multi-dotting and range classes. Spirest Mage Warlock Moonkin Healers Mistweaver Disc / Holy Priest Resto Shaman Resto Druid Melee DPS / Off-tank DPS DK - (Must be able to tank as well as dps) Rogue However if your class or spec is not listed above and you find yourself to be an exception player please do not hesitate to apply. We are always looking for bigger and better every and all core spots are competitive, if you prove to be better then someone we currently have we will do what is best for the raid team always. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Voska via Realid: Cam#1882 or voska#1459, or feel free to apply at http://www.ruthless.net.au/Sobè0 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] LF Raid Guild Fury Warr 528iLvL currently at 6/12N ToT.. still looking for progression raiding guild that run ToT at preferrably GMT+8..Lëonhart1 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 [A] Looking to join an active social guild Hi All, I am an ex-raider looking to join a mature, active and social guild. I have been playing since vanilla and a raider for most of that time. I no longer have to time to raid full on but if theres a casual team (GMT +8 or weekend) I wouldn't mind joining in :) I have this toon, a bear tank and shaman at lvl 90 (plus a horde hunter) and an army of 85's. If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild please let me know :) Thanks!Castile3 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 [A] Shadow Priest Looking for Raiding Guild After taking a break for a while have come back and am trying to determine what guilds might be looking for a Shadow priest (who doesn't heal, will put it out there, I don't heal, never have). Pros: I'm good natured, reliable, rarely miss a raid, always have pots, flasks and food. Ilevel 529. Cons: Ilevel 529. Sometimes suffer from a crappy ISP which might mean i drop now and then (I think the problems fixed). Did I mention I don't heal? :p P.S. While I'm flexible with raiding times, staying up till 2am makes me grumpyKat2 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 <Destruction> Leaving Aman'Thul =[ It has been a blast guys thank you for having us! We will be moving to Alliance on DarkSpear to raid under a different guild! Thank you to everyone for being soo kind to us over the past year or so. You may have the realm firsts back :PAnnihilator4 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 [A] <Zero Gravitas> 5/13 ToTH 25man Special Circumstances and Pitch Black have merged to create a new 25man raiding guild called Zero Gravitas. Pitch Black, originally formed on Icecrown, but ventured to the greener grass and bluer seas of Aman'Thul just after the opening of the Dark Portal, culling all in their path. Special Circumstances severed ties with their allies on Cenarion Circle to journey to Aman'Thul to continue their raiding journey. They also ventured forth, culling all in their path after the Dark Portal opened to new and unexplored lands. Now these two guilds, after both sharing different journeys and travelling different paths, have merged to form one super guild. While this merger proves to be exciting for those who now reside in Zero Gravitas, we are seeking a few talented heroes to join us on our journey. We head forth on our culling spree each Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 7.30pm-10.30pm server time, currently 5/13 and are looking for the following people to join our ranks; Tanks Death Knight - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Guardian Druid - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Monk - 1 Position Available Paladin - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Warrior - 1 Position Available/must have DPS offspec Healers Druid - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Monk - 1 Position Available Paladin - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Priest (Disc) - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Priest (Holy) - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Shaman - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Ranged DPS Druid - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Hunter - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Mage - 2 Positions Available Priest - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Shaman - 1 Position Available Warlock - 2 Positions Available Melee DPS Death Knight - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Druid - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Monk - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Rogue - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Shaman - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. Warrior - Only exceptional applicants will be considered. To apply, please visit http://zerogravitas.wowstead.com/. When creating an account, you will need to use your curse client login details. If you have any questions regarding applying to Zero Gravitas, please contact either myself or Shayzam in-game.Asmeil45 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 LF Rdps (5/13HM) Startled Guild (5/13HM) is looking for a skilled priest or mage to join our main core team. Times Wed/Thur 6-9 and sun 5-8 server. Please mail me or PST me in game for more detailsWorstar3 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 WTS Big battle bear Get in touch with me ingame for offerWyethz0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 WTS Swift Shorestrider Well, I got it by luck, so it's up for sale. Msg me in game if your interested.Wyethz0 Aug 2, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 528 mage 530 dk 519 pala all dps LFG Hey so looking for a friendly guild that can type hello or even a token grats after logging on. So many usernames and passwords these days I want people to acknowledge and understand !@#$ gets real after a few cones. I can raid EVERY Monday and Wednesday. Sometimes sunday if I do the dishes and not just lick them clean.Weedinator0 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 <A> <Server Shutdown> Recruiting - 25man raid Server Shutdown is currently seeking the following classes for our 25 player raid team! * Elemental shaman * Restoration Shaman * Holy Paladin * Hunter * DPS Death Knight We are currently 6/6 MH and 1/6 HoF. We are looking to clear the 5.0 content ASAP since 5.2 has dropped and have plans to go into Throne of Thunder as soon as we have a solid 25 team ready to rock. (We are sick of pugging the last few every week!) Our raid times are Monday and Thursday nights from 8pm ST to 10.30pm ST. We are a friendly and social guild and most of us have been raiding for many years, so if you're one of the classes mentioned and you don't suck (can play your class well and preferably an ilvl 485+) then speak to an officer in-game for an invite!Mudskipper6 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 [A] <E X A L T E D> 6/12 - LF Warlock & Rogue [E X A L T E D] is a weekend raiding guild on Aman'thul formed in 2007. We are currently running one 10 man raiding team, but also have a very active social contingent of ex-raiders who love us too much to leave. Most of our current raiders have been playing together for a number of years and as such we have a very relaxed, drama-free raid environment. With only 10 hours of raid time per week, we expect all our raiders to give 110%. Potential applicants should have solid raid experience, detailed knowledge of their class and spec and the ability to research and understand boss mechanics and strats. Cataclysm Progression: T11 – 25 man: 12/12N + 3/13 heroic T11 - 10 man: 12/12N + 10/13 heroic (incl Realm First: Sinestra) T12 – 10 man: 7/7N + 6/7 heroic (incl Realm First: Glory of the Firelands Raider) T13 - 10 man: 8/8N + 8/8 heroic Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm AEST (12:00pm to 5:00pm during daylight savings) Recruitment is currently open for the following: - Restoration/Elemental Shaman - Warlock - Rogue We would also consider any exceptional applicants from classes outside those specified above. Please contact Nippy, Kaeyla, Thordom or Bunzato in game for more information or visit http://www.exalted.net.au to applyNippy30 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 [A] <Rags to Riches> 1/13HM LFM Rags to Riches is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Aman'Thul (Alliance). The guild was formed from a core group of friends who have a long history of raiding together since BC. We are currently looking to round out our raid team with a few new recruits to push hardmode progression. Progression: TOT: 12/12 TOES: 4/4 HOF: 6/6 MSV: 6/6 Raid Times: (AEST GMT+10) Wednesday: 7:00PM till 9:30PM Thursday: 7:00PM till 9:30PM Sunday: 7:00PM till 9:30PM Recruiting: 1 Ele (with Resto offspec) Shaman A minimum ilevel of 500 is required. All exceptional applications will be considered. To apply to the guild head to http://www.ragstoriches.net.au If have any questions about the guild contact Insomn (Insomn#1771), Danneris (danneris#1602) or Sakuragal in game.Insomn0 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 Feral DPS lf raiding guild 10/13 hc exp Edit: Thanks to all who contacted me, home found!Azarri1 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 DPS LF guild Recently rolled on this server. LF guild that's not too hardcore and that raids preferably between 6-11 server time weekdays and mostly any time weekends. Experience: 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 TOES and 3/12 ToT.Eraze0 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 Ilvl 526 ret available for ToT10N Ilvl 533 ret (with fancy cloak!) available for ToT10N on weekends, would like to clear as much as possible. May consider guild change, but not immediately. PST me in-game if you would like to ask me more.Quentin3 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 [H] >Well Equipped< 5/13 Heroic ToT LF DPS >Well Equipped< Is located on Horde side of Aman'Thul. We are currently recruiting a skilled: -Boomkin -Elemental Shaman; or -Exceptional s-priest Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-12pm GMT+10 (server time.) with the occasional Tuesday to push boss kills/farm. Applicants with ~520+ ilevel and previous raid experience will be greatly preferred. We expect an attendance rate of at least 90%. >Well Equipped< Is a guild formed during cataclysm focused on normal and heroic mode raiding. We have a team of dedicated friendly members. Recruits are required to undertake a trial period of 2 weeks. Message the raid leader: Vindictive#6939 or myself: Mightybulk#6352 for more information. Alternatively; leave your comments and/or questions here. Thank you.Mightybulk0 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Sera's Store Hello Aman'thul! I've been a long time buyer and seller on Aman'thul Horde, as you may know, and I'd like to advertise my player-run store, as I have too much stock, and not enough sales. Ideally, I prefer to sell in bulk amounts, but I also have general pricing too. I have large volumes of all items including mounts, and can sell them for almost half the value for you to either use, or resell! Wholesale prices! See below my stock!Serador6 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 World first kill for Aman'thul, go team As of 8:18pm on Aman'thul, outside of the Shrine of Two Moons, the Anatomical Dummy, perhaps the hardest world boss, was slain by a Horde Pug, beating many top raiding guilds - both 25 and 10 man. This was a great effort by everybody involved and I hope to see many more kills in the future, you guys put in the hard work and we were rewarded. The team also tried to kill another world boss, the Turnip Punching Bag, but were ultimately unsuccessful, going close to phase 2 at 85% and then again at 87% or so health. Be proud of what we achieved team, I know I am, this may be the greatest achievement in the history of this server, perhaps even all the servers.Dapriest10 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Resto shaman Looking for raiding. I'm looking to pug myself into a TOT Normal. I've recently resubscribed to wow after having left early 5.1 It seems the only way to set foot in TOT is if you've already done it. How do people get experience if they need experience to get in? But anyways. I'm working hard on gear, and i'm competent and ready to learn. I've watched lots of fatboss on all of tot norm. If anyone would like heals an help me get my feet wet, Please message me/mail me in game.Mickalous2 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 <Ten> recruiting As the name suggests we are a 10 man guild currently looking for a few more to fill our raid team. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8pm till 10:30pm (server time). We are an currently up to Tortos (21%) and expect to have him dead this week. If interested please contact anyone in the guild and they can put you in contact with any of the officers. Current Needs are 1 x Healer 1 x Ranged DPSJuggarnautt7 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 [A] <Destruction> 13/13HM ToT, Oceanic 11th. Destruction is a guild focused on raid progression at a competitive level. Our main goals are to complete each tier of content at a top realm rank with as many realm firsts as possible. Compared to most guilds on the realm we are relatively new, forming in late Cataclysm we have been gifted with very talented recruits and raiders, however our serious raiding environment and the collective urge that each of our raiders share to play at a high level is what primarily contributes to our solid progression. Progression Old Content: MSV: 6/6HM (Realm first Will of the Emperor) HOF: 6/6 HM (Realm first Grand Empress Shekzeer) TOES: 4/4 HM (Realm first Sha of Fear) Raid Times Core nights: Wednesday, 7:00-12:00pm AEST Thursday, 7:45-11pm AEST Sunday, 7.45-11pm AEST Optional nights: Monday, 7.45-11pm AEST (Really only for Pushing heroic kills or if enough people are available to raid, NOT COMPULSORY) -Please keep in mind raid nights are not set in stone and on the occasion we may push 30 minutes to an hour over time if need be! Recruitment (Closed) Like always any skilled applicants are welcome to apply. If you can perform substantially better than any of our current core members you will be taken into consideration in their stead. Loot Our loot is distributed via loot council, where we determine the biggest upgrade would be not just for that specific raider but for the team as a whole. Requirements - Attendance; We expect a minimum of atleast 90% attendance to core nights, ideally you will want to be 100% or close to it if you take raiding seriously. As such those raiders who dedicate more than others will seldom be subbed. We understand that real life comes first and things do happen that may not allow you to attend raid for certain nights or periods of time. However we take our raiding very seriously and if you are aware that your schedule may not allow you to raid at an optimum level please don’t waste our time (or yours!) - Ventrillo, is our primary tool for communication, any applicants or new raiders are expected to have access to it. - Age, We are an 18+ guild and raid team, however we do have several mature young adults who raid with us. If you are not 18 and over but know you are responsible and can act accordingly inside AND outside of raid please don’t hesitate to apply. - Consumables, We supply all food through feasts, however all raiders are expected to supply their own flasks and pre pots for EVERY raid night. Regardless if it is current content or not players are expected to be putting in the effort for every pull. Raiders are also expected to carry individual food buffs for themselves incase they are the only ones to die on an encounter. - Attitude, This is deffinately one of the more important things that we look for in our new applicants. Players who are able to take on board constructive criticism and admit their failures, players who have the motivation and impulse to push themselves and their team mates inside and outside of raids. And most importantly players who are able to maintain a positive and acceptable persona during raid times where at times can be tested after a whole night of wiping to the same boss! Contact information If interested please leave a reply comment on this thread with a quick summary of yourself, your spec and your current experience. Please contact one of our officers in game directly for more information. Annihilator, Adriael or Leorina. Also feel free to head over to our website to apply directly by filling out an application form! http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/ Annihilator47 Jul 1, 2013
Jun 30, 2013 what would you do if a spider talked to you as you were about to kill itDapriest2 Jun 30, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 who would win between a butterfly and a beeDapriest10 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 @ progressed 10M Guilds [A] I think there are a number of fairly progressed 10M guilds. Is anyone interested in starting up a PUG (relatively set on times / players) for 25M runs? Seems a waste not to tap those pixels. Thoughts?Aircon1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 Aussie LF Oceanic Raiding Guild! [A/H] Hi guys, I'm looking for an Australian raiding guild 10/25 normal/heroic @ tot. I've recently taken interest in raiding full time, I'm looking to move to an Oceanic Server horde or alliance for the purpose of raiding current content normal and to progress into heroic content. I have: Frost / Unholy Death knight 490~, MW / WW Monk 490~, Fire Mage 490~, Resto druid 480~, Shadow Priest 480~, BM / Surv Hunter 470~, resto / Ele shaman 480~, and low geared Rogue, warrior and Paladin, I'm most attuned to Ranged dps and healing. I'm looking to move one of these characters to a new server as alliance or horde, I'm a moderately skilled player (currently 9/9 x3 Gold Challenge mode as dps / tank) and have raiding exp dating back to TBC, I'm a fast learner in pve and i ask people to look past my gear and choose me for the player i am. I can raid Any day of the week 4pm - 1am~ (+0800 UTC), I have Vent, mumble and skype, Please leave a post if you're looking for a mature pve raider for full time and/or hardcore current and progression raiding.Nilhilus1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 [A] Troling is recruiting 3/12 ToT 4/4 ToES Troling is a recently formed guild catering to casual players of any sort. We have numerous PVP and PVE players. We are currently pugging to fill gaps, 2/12 ToT 4/4 ToES - Would love to get some more casual players who are interested in progressing through TOT. We have been raiding Sat nights but this is likely to change, not sure of what raid times will be but they are fairly flexible, all depends on availability! Looking for 1 Warrior Tank with DPS OS + 1 Leather Healer with DPS OS for weeknight raiding, they day is not yet set and the raid team is not 100% but if you are interested please get in contact! If you are interested chuck me a message in game! Or talk to any of our players and they can put you in touch with an officer. We also have an opening for a raid leader if there is anyone who would like to take a lead position in the raid team. Skill >>>>>>> lvl > Gear. Everyone is welcome to join, also interested in starting up an RBG team if people are keen Thanks ACLasttresort8 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Weekend day time raid team wanted We are 3 experienced raids (12/12NM) Looking for a weekend day time raid team we would prefer Sat and Sun around 10am server. Frost Mage Survival Hunter Destro Warlock PST or mail me in game to discussSmallstar2 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 2200+ disc lf 3s on horde. I play a disc priest as a main, and my brother has just made an 85 disc, im in full ruthless with 3 cata item. I have noticed that everyone on aman'thul with 1700 thinks they are glad and will not leave there team thinking they can not get any higher. So i was hopeing maybe some ally see this with horde toons and log over too play with me? my toon's name is "healsyo"and i would really want too play Vanguards but will play anything with 2k+ capability atm. ty for your time.Bradleyo9 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 WTS Ji'Kun Hatchling, Captured Firefly Captured Firefly - 6k Ji-Kun Hatchling - 8k Elwynn Lamb - 2k Also accepting offers.Mightybulk0 Jun 21, 2013