Aman'Thul

Jul 14, 2013 Feral DPS lf raiding guild 10/13 hc exp Edit: Thanks to all who contacted me, home found!Azarri1 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 DPS LF guild Recently rolled on this server. LF guild that's not too hardcore and that raids preferably between 6-11 server time weekdays and mostly any time weekends. Experience: 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 TOES and 3/12 ToT.Eraze0 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 13, 2013 Ilvl 526 ret available for ToT10N Ilvl 533 ret (with fancy cloak!) available for ToT10N on weekends, would like to clear as much as possible. May consider guild change, but not immediately. PST me in-game if you would like to ask me more.Quentin3 Jul 13, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 [H] >Well Equipped< 5/13 Heroic ToT LF DPS >Well Equipped< Is located on Horde side of Aman'Thul. We are currently recruiting a skilled: -Boomkin -Elemental Shaman; or -Exceptional s-priest Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-12pm GMT+10 (server time.) with the occasional Tuesday to push boss kills/farm. Applicants with ~520+ ilevel and previous raid experience will be greatly preferred. We expect an attendance rate of at least 90%. >Well Equipped< Is a guild formed during cataclysm focused on normal and heroic mode raiding. We have a team of dedicated friendly members. Recruits are required to undertake a trial period of 2 weeks. Message the raid leader: Vindictive#6939 or myself: Mightybulk#6352 for more information. Alternatively; leave your comments and/or questions here. Thank you.Mightybulk0 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Sera's Store Hello Aman'thul! I've been a long time buyer and seller on Aman'thul Horde, as you may know, and I'd like to advertise my player-run store, as I have too much stock, and not enough sales. Ideally, I prefer to sell in bulk amounts, but I also have general pricing too. I have large volumes of all items including mounts, and can sell them for almost half the value for you to either use, or resell! Wholesale prices! See below my stock!Serador6 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 World first kill for Aman'thul, go team As of 8:18pm on Aman'thul, outside of the Shrine of Two Moons, the Anatomical Dummy, perhaps the hardest world boss, was slain by a Horde Pug, beating many top raiding guilds - both 25 and 10 man. This was a great effort by everybody involved and I hope to see many more kills in the future, you guys put in the hard work and we were rewarded. The team also tried to kill another world boss, the Turnip Punching Bag, but were ultimately unsuccessful, going close to phase 2 at 85% and then again at 87% or so health. Be proud of what we achieved team, I know I am, this may be the greatest achievement in the history of this server, perhaps even all the servers.Dapriest10 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Resto shaman Looking for raiding. I'm looking to pug myself into a TOT Normal. I've recently resubscribed to wow after having left early 5.1 It seems the only way to set foot in TOT is if you've already done it. How do people get experience if they need experience to get in? But anyways. I'm working hard on gear, and i'm competent and ready to learn. I've watched lots of fatboss on all of tot norm. If anyone would like heals an help me get my feet wet, Please message me/mail me in game.Mickalous2 Jul 4, 2013
Jul 3, 2013 <Ten> recruiting As the name suggests we are a 10 man guild currently looking for a few more to fill our raid team. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8pm till 10:30pm (server time). We are an currently up to Tortos (21%) and expect to have him dead this week. If interested please contact anyone in the guild and they can put you in contact with any of the officers. Current Needs are 1 x Healer 1 x Ranged DPSJuggarnautt7 Jul 3, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 [A] <Destruction> 13/13HM ToT, Oceanic 11th. Destruction is a guild focused on raid progression at a competitive level. Our main goals are to complete each tier of content at a top realm rank with as many realm firsts as possible. Compared to most guilds on the realm we are relatively new, forming in late Cataclysm we have been gifted with very talented recruits and raiders, however our serious raiding environment and the collective urge that each of our raiders share to play at a high level is what primarily contributes to our solid progression. Progression Old Content: MSV: 6/6HM (Realm first Will of the Emperor) HOF: 6/6 HM (Realm first Grand Empress Shekzeer) TOES: 4/4 HM (Realm first Sha of Fear) Raid Times Core nights: Wednesday, 7:00-12:00pm AEST Thursday, 7:45-11pm AEST Sunday, 7.45-11pm AEST Optional nights: Monday, 7.45-11pm AEST (Really only for Pushing heroic kills or if enough people are available to raid, NOT COMPULSORY) -Please keep in mind raid nights are not set in stone and on the occasion we may push 30 minutes to an hour over time if need be! Recruitment (Closed) Like always any skilled applicants are welcome to apply. If you can perform substantially better than any of our current core members you will be taken into consideration in their stead. Loot Our loot is distributed via loot council, where we determine the biggest upgrade would be not just for that specific raider but for the team as a whole. Requirements - Attendance; We expect a minimum of atleast 90% attendance to core nights, ideally you will want to be 100% or close to it if you take raiding seriously. As such those raiders who dedicate more than others will seldom be subbed. We understand that real life comes first and things do happen that may not allow you to attend raid for certain nights or periods of time. However we take our raiding very seriously and if you are aware that your schedule may not allow you to raid at an optimum level please don’t waste our time (or yours!) - Ventrillo, is our primary tool for communication, any applicants or new raiders are expected to have access to it. - Age, We are an 18+ guild and raid team, however we do have several mature young adults who raid with us. If you are not 18 and over but know you are responsible and can act accordingly inside AND outside of raid please don’t hesitate to apply. - Consumables, We supply all food through feasts, however all raiders are expected to supply their own flasks and pre pots for EVERY raid night. Regardless if it is current content or not players are expected to be putting in the effort for every pull. Raiders are also expected to carry individual food buffs for themselves incase they are the only ones to die on an encounter. - Attitude, This is deffinately one of the more important things that we look for in our new applicants. Players who are able to take on board constructive criticism and admit their failures, players who have the motivation and impulse to push themselves and their team mates inside and outside of raids. And most importantly players who are able to maintain a positive and acceptable persona during raid times where at times can be tested after a whole night of wiping to the same boss! Contact information If interested please leave a reply comment on this thread with a quick summary of yourself, your spec and your current experience. Please contact one of our officers in game directly for more information. Annihilator, Adriael or Leorina. Also feel free to head over to our website to apply directly by filling out an application form! http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/ Annihilator47 Jul 1, 2013
Jun 30, 2013 what would you do if a spider talked to you as you were about to kill itDapriest2 Jun 30, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 who would win between a butterfly and a beeDapriest10 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 @ progressed 10M Guilds [A] I think there are a number of fairly progressed 10M guilds. Is anyone interested in starting up a PUG (relatively set on times / players) for 25M runs? Seems a waste not to tap those pixels. Thoughts?Aircon1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 Aussie LF Oceanic Raiding Guild! [A/H] Hi guys, I'm looking for an Australian raiding guild 10/25 normal/heroic @ tot. I've recently taken interest in raiding full time, I'm looking to move to an Oceanic Server horde or alliance for the purpose of raiding current content normal and to progress into heroic content. I have: Frost / Unholy Death knight 490~, MW / WW Monk 490~, Fire Mage 490~, Resto druid 480~, Shadow Priest 480~, BM / Surv Hunter 470~, resto / Ele shaman 480~, and low geared Rogue, warrior and Paladin, I'm most attuned to Ranged dps and healing. I'm looking to move one of these characters to a new server as alliance or horde, I'm a moderately skilled player (currently 9/9 x3 Gold Challenge mode as dps / tank) and have raiding exp dating back to TBC, I'm a fast learner in pve and i ask people to look past my gear and choose me for the player i am. I can raid Any day of the week 4pm - 1am~ (+0800 UTC), I have Vent, mumble and skype, Please leave a post if you're looking for a mature pve raider for full time and/or hardcore current and progression raiding.Nilhilus1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 [A] Troling is recruiting 3/12 ToT 4/4 ToES Troling is a recently formed guild catering to casual players of any sort. We have numerous PVP and PVE players. We are currently pugging to fill gaps, 2/12 ToT 4/4 ToES - Would love to get some more casual players who are interested in progressing through TOT. We have been raiding Sat nights but this is likely to change, not sure of what raid times will be but they are fairly flexible, all depends on availability! Looking for 1 Warrior Tank with DPS OS + 1 Leather Healer with DPS OS for weeknight raiding, they day is not yet set and the raid team is not 100% but if you are interested please get in contact! If you are interested chuck me a message in game! Or talk to any of our players and they can put you in touch with an officer. We also have an opening for a raid leader if there is anyone who would like to take a lead position in the raid team. Skill >>>>>>> lvl > Gear. Everyone is welcome to join, also interested in starting up an RBG team if people are keen Thanks ACLasttresort8 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Weekend day time raid team wanted We are 3 experienced raids (12/12NM) Looking for a weekend day time raid team we would prefer Sat and Sun around 10am server. Frost Mage Survival Hunter Destro Warlock PST or mail me in game to discussSmallstar2 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 2200+ disc lf 3s on horde. I play a disc priest as a main, and my brother has just made an 85 disc, im in full ruthless with 3 cata item. I have noticed that everyone on aman'thul with 1700 thinks they are glad and will not leave there team thinking they can not get any higher. So i was hopeing maybe some ally see this with horde toons and log over too play with me? my toon's name is "healsyo"and i would really want too play Vanguards but will play anything with 2k+ capability atm. ty for your time.Bradleyo9 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 WTS Ji'Kun Hatchling, Captured Firefly Captured Firefly - 6k Ji-Kun Hatchling - 8k Elwynn Lamb - 2k Also accepting offers.Mightybulk0 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 (A) Selling Alani mount tag Looking to sell a tag on Alani for the mount Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent 40k, Alliance side. Send me a whisper or mail in-game to wodsbank, or post here for any questions. Thanks.Wodsbank1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 LF RaF partner (i will buy acc) Ok here is the deal, i am a 7 year WoW player from EU, i have just moved out to Singapore a few months ago and as such havent played Wow since MoP launched until a week or 2 ago, a lot of changes have been implemented since i last played so i spent the first week or 2 sorting through all the classes deciding what i want to play and settles on pala, so here is the deal: I hate leveling with a passion, RaF is 300% bonus until 80 this to me is awesome (shame blizz doesnt have a system in place that people moving regions cant get a free char same as thier max lvl in the other region, 10 lvl 85 chars and 7 years down the drain) anyway i digress, RaF is awesome and i plan on leveling to 90 in the next week or 2 (i play every evening and weekends) what i am looking for is a partner to play with me from lvl 1-90 in the evenings (8:30 server time untill 2:00am minimum mon-thurs and as much as is possible at weekends) in return i am willing to pay for the acc, or if u pay for your own account upon reaching 90 i will pay for 2 months game time for u. conditions: u must be active and punctual with the play time, coming on late or leaving early or just not coming on at all will void the promised gifts pref if u have vent (i own my own server) so its easy to communicate. i am leveling as holy but can spec into prot if needed but would prefer if u level a tanking class or heals for fast queue times for dungeons. if i buy the acc i will upgrade to battle chest only, MoP etc must be bought urself, if u pay for ur own MoP full account i will pay for 2 months game time (if u have been coming online on time and putting in the effort when we are leveling i will also purchase an in game pet from the store for u) Edit: the other option is if u currently have a main acc and want to lvl a new char, if u pay for battle chest only on a new acc and i RaF ur acc, once we lvl to 80 together i will pay for the Char Xfer over to ur main acc. ninja edit: if u are interested reply here and we can arrange a vent convo before we go any further so we can establish that both parties are serious, no time wasters (as i wont even entertain u)Foowar4 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Ashes of Alar mount on BMAH First time seeing this mount on the BMAH. At Very Long duration and already at 280k. lolNommi2 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 REALM up or not? I check the realm status , it is showing the realm is up. but can't log into the realm anyone have the same problem?Peppérmint1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 WTS Level 25 Guild Hiya, As title says, WTS Level 25 Guild, Aman'Thul Alliance <Arcade> 6 Bank Tabs Thanks Contact: Chris#12251 for any info.Pëaches1 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 LF Leather worker - Found one, ty. With 496 leather agi chest and gloves!!!! Will be on Soboerd, Lasttresort, Aircon or Sapt Or leave a message here CheersAircon0 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 [Selling] "Lumpy" Battle Pet Selling Lump of Coal for 4,500g Links - http://www.wowhead.com/item=73797 http://www.wowhead.com/spell=103125 Whisper Aizele in-game or add my battletag: Matthew#6460Aizele0 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 Veteran Healer looking for a home! Good day, Aman'Thul! Anyone looking for an experienced Priest? BattleTag: Rubdown#1502 A bit about me: I'm a 29-year old Canadian guy, currently living in Fukui, Japan. I've been playing WoW since launch in 2004. I've spent the entire time on Perenolde-US (-7 GMT). I was a hardcore raider throughout all of BC and WotLK, and the beginning of Cataclysm. I love cats, Italian food, and sunset walks on the beach (no, really). My typical availability: Monday - Thursday: 6pm to Midnight (+8 GMT) Friday nights and weekends: Any time, but depends on social life. Two years ago, just before the release of the Firelands raid, I got an exciting job offer and moved to Japan. Due to the massive shift in time zone, it became impossible for me to raid with my guild back home, so I unsubscribed from WoW for about a year. I came back when MoP launched, only to find that most of my long-time guildmates had moved or left the game :( Now I'm looking for a new home, in a time zone that actually lets me play when other people are online! What I'm looking for in a guild: A CASUAL/SOCIAL raiding guild. A HEALER spot in a 10-PLAYER raid team. An active player base. This is an MMO, and I'm tired of playing alone T_T A fun, relaxed, drama-free environment. Cool people. No douchebags please. Although I would love to be a cutting-edge raider again, I just don't have the time anymore. I'm looking for a casual raid team that gets together a few times a week just to have some fun, kill a few bosses, and maybe grab some loot. I have a pretty active social life so I can't guarantee 100% attendance. What I have to offer you: I'm a great healer. I have years of experience in high-end raiding. I'm a pretty cool guy (and I doesn't afraid of anything), always willing to help. I don't stand in the fire. If you think I might be a good fit for your guild, leave a post here or look me up in-game!Rubdown1 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 gold trade between server Hi, im interest in trading 30k from horde saurfang to aman'thul alliance pls post below or send ingame mail to amertha if interested (ally aman'thul) my battle tag is hak#1552Syrax0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 9, 2013 [A] <Asgarde> 2/13 HM, looking for Ele Shaman Hi all Asgarde is a casual guild, but a very serious guild during raid times. As with all raiding teams there is an expectation that you turn up to raids with knowledge of the fight, enough knowledge of your own class/role to perform your function with the correct flasks/pots/gems/enchants/reforges to not let anyone down. Outside of those 9 hours you can be as social or as anti-social as you want. We raid 8:30 to 11:30 on Wed/Thu/Sun We also have a bit of an alt run going on Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 if that interests anyone as we always have a couple of spots free. Recruitment needs as at 31-May 1 Shaman. Prefer Elemental with Resto OS, around 510+ gear, your own progression isn't too important, if you're smart enough to learn then we're smart enough to teach you. Please contact me in game via Asuncion#1689. ThanksAsuncion3 Jun 9, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 @ Ocalite You are so eager to recruit players! I have a suggestion that I think would GREATLY increase your success... Make a new guild, with a new name that's not Teribad. Oh and try to avoid copy paste comments everywhere its kind of gross. TY!Teribad0 Jun 8, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 skoll anyone have any idea when the last skoll was seen?? thanksKhazael0 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 $$$$$$Dark moon XMoG Hey there all I am WTB some darkmoon xmogitems pls I am willing to get them on horde and transfer over as well I am after the replica devout robes,belt pants and gloves (Purple priest set) ( I have head and shoulders already) Paying well:) Pst me or c.o.d me Thanks again OnecoronaOnecorona0 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Looking for +8 GMT or weekend raiding guild Hi all, I'm looking for a raiding guild preferably that raids on +8 GMT schedule or Weekends. Thanks.Stellalis2 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 RP Guild anyone? I'd love to know if there are anyone in Aman'thul who would fancy a guild/group of sorts for RPers? As far as I'm concerned there aren't any at the moment and I reckon there would be others like me who would like to dabble in RPing without having to roll a toon in a US realm. Please forgive me if this is a ridiculous idea :)Roxetta2 Jun 5, 2013
May 30, 2013 Looking for chilled out guild social/raiding I am 88 resto/balance druid soon to be 90 looking for a good guild for good raiding and getting geared. I stopped playing wow after wotlk ended and im back now and looking for a guild! I know a fair bit about classes and what not i could be a lot of help to your guild! a voice chat would be pretty sweet but im not fussy :PKiirra0 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 Looking to Raid on wed and thurs. looking for a guild that does raiding on a Wednesday or a thursday afternoons or nights due to only times i have off from work. new to raiding in MOP too. thanks for your help. TrappeiTrappei3 May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013 Looking for good social guild Alliance Hi all, just started playing again after a year and a half off. Im looking for a good social guild to join. Preferably one that runs things together as well as being chaty. :)Feezle3 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Mage and Priest LF Raid Guild Hi Guys After coming back from a break at the end of Tier 11, my wife and I would like to get back into raiding. We are capable and knowledgeable players who excelled in WotLK and Cataclysm Tier 11 raiding before taking a hiatus for other commitments. Link to my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Adenah/simple Link to my Wifes http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Trinilee/simple We do prefer to play as a pair as WoW is something we do together and are available during week nights 7:30pm ST onwards and on weekends. We are aware that our gear is not exactly up to scratch but its all enchanted and gemmed and really shouldn't be an issue. You can contact us via ingame or on here if there is any interesting and we thank you for taking the time in advance and hope we can find a home here.Adenah7 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 looking for casual raiding guild learning ret pally looking for a casual raiding guild :)Bighooman1 May 28, 2013
May 27, 2013 [A] Suitcase looking for raiders Suitcase is a relatively new raiding guild raiding 2 - nights a week. We came from hardcore guilds in Vanilla/BC but no longer have the time for 4 night schedules. We raid: Thursday 7:30pm -10:30pm server time, Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time. we like our raiders to be online at 7:15 so our first pull is done at 7:30pm so we can get a clean 6 hours to raid each week. We have opened up the position for 2 capable raiders: Ranged DPS (Spriest, Mage, or Hunter) OR Melee / with tank offspec OR Healer with damage dealing offspec We are not looking for the following classes: Monk (we have too many, and they smell bad) We are looking for someone who wants to participate long term, that'd like to become part of our guild family and contribute to the culture and fun we have each week. Apply at http:/www.suitcase.enjin.com OR in game mail Ohayo OR whisper Ohayo / Nikkol / Pandamomium in game to talk to us about your application.Ohayo4 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 [A] <ThreatImpact> recruitment [Semi-casual] ThreatImpact is a newly formed guild, our aim is to assist players (like you !!!) in exploring the infinite possibilities of World of Warcraft. For players who have reached max level, we have tanks and healers that could have speed up your dailies (random Heroic instances, random Heroic scenario etc...) queuing process... Low level players are also entitled for guild repair, courtesy from ThreatImpact... We are also in the midst of scheduling raid time. Tentatively, the schedule will be as listed Wednesday: 1930hrs - 2100hrs (MoP content) Saturday: 1930 - 2100hrs (Old school raid content) Sunday: 1930 - 2100hrs (Mixture of MoP + Old school content) Best Wishes, Ocalite ThreatImpact GMOcalite0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Old school player LF a guild that kicks it I was a serious player up until WoTLK, then I went and did something with my life. I've got a lot of downtime right now and I wanna have some fun playing WoW, goofing off and kickin' it old school with some new homies. I'm new to this server. In vanilla I world pvp'd like a mad c*** on Illidan and Stonemaul. In BC I led raids and crushed arenas, in WoTLK..i moved on. Now in MoP I just want to goof off with a crew full of funny peeps. Seeing all the bonuses you get by being with a guild I figure I should find one now. I don't want to waste whatever rep i generate on a random guild that tagged me in the starting area. Later on I want to do some raids, arenas, world pvp, BG's and all kinds of uncategorized goofin' off. I'm living in Vietnam right now doing a little worldwide entrepreneur type s***, so I'm 3 hours behind Australia and 14 hours ahead of California. Guild requirements: You should have vent, a fair amount of activity in the evening of my time zone and a lack of overall seriousness. I want a guild that laughs and $#&%s around.Dolceand1 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Looking For An Active Levelling Guild Greetings Aman'Thul! Been a long time since my account has been active on this realm. Last time I played seriously on the server was T6 content. Not sure if any of those players are still around or not. If so it would be great to join up with them again. Either way, I'd love to find an active levelling guild for now, and hope as I get to maximum level I can get back to raiding again, if that opportunity presents itself. If anyone has any recommended friendly guilds I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks and have a great day! Wil.Wilgore1 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 Crimzon Defenders new Guild Crimzon Defenders is a new guild looking at doing new and old raids on a Wed and or Thurs, times not set will talk to members what will be the best time . But not just for raiding doing all sort of content as a guild. Looking to recruit casual and friendly players to join all guild positions available thanks for all the help that you can give me in geting a guild going in doing things on a wen or and a thurs. Thanks TrappeiTrappei0 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 Holy Pally,Holy Priest & a Hunter LF Guild Hey Guys, Myself and 2 friends have been searching and searching for a raiding guild that can fit all 3 of us in for raid spots. We have raided together for about 6 years in wow and other games. We all have raid experience mainly LFR's in MoP but lots of previous experience, so we know how to move out of fire. We catch on quick and play to the best of our ability. Here are our armory links: Elmire:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Elmire/advanced Persiã :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Persi%c3%a3/simple Juicifruitz :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Juicifruitz/advanced If there are any guilds around that can use all 3 of us in 10 or 25man, any days of the week from 7:30-8pm start until finish. Post a reply or contact any of us in game. Thanks :DElmire0 May 25, 2013
May 22, 2013 [A] <The European Treaty> LFM // EU based CURRENT DEMAND: - TANK / non pally / x1 - RDPS / x2 - MDPS / x1 ABOUT US http://tinyurl.com/tetguild We are an EU-based guild on Aman'Thul (US) that focuses on fun and enjoyment of the game. Our guild members strive to develop positive interaction and cooperation amongst one another while hoping to reach game content with lots of incredible and memorable times along the way! If you would like to play with others during European evening play times or American afternoons, then fill out an application on our website or contact anyone in the guild for more information. RAID TIMES (ST): - Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: 6:30 - 9:00am Join us on the adventure through the MoP expansion! Kind regards, TemporalisTemporalis9 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Tank/DPS looking for serious raiding guild. Hello, I am looking for a serious raiding guild that is currently doing ToT progression. First a little bit about me. Experience: I have been raiding since TBC and playing WoW since Vanilla. I have done all of tier 14 content and a few hardmodes, as well as cleared 2/12 ToT. Current item level for tanking 506, DPS 493 Raiding Philosophy: Never stop trying to improve, do your LFR and World bosses to upgrade your gear/OS and now do your heroic scenarios. Skill > Stats > Item Level. Tanking: Threat > Boss Positioning > Boss mechanics > My own life. DPS: Damage Done > Boss Mechanics > Own life. Play times: 4PM sever time to 11PM server time. And I am prepared to raid the full time I post if needed, that is 7 days a week I can make those times. Contact: Send me a tell or a mail and hopefully we can start up a more detailed interview or direct me to your guilds website. I am also will the server transfer or faction change it offer looks promising enough. Good luck to all guilds reading this with your own progression, and may all your drops be best in slots.Sayumaengkis0 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Warrior LF Raid Group Ally/Horde I'm currently looking to join a raid group that is currently progressing through ToT, I'm willing to move my character to Alliance Aman'Thul or Horde Aman'Thul. I don't mind which, but would probably prefer Alliance if possible. I'm free every night from 9pm SVT+ as I live in Perth (GMT+8) Looking to raid 2 nights minimum but hopefully looking at joining a 3 night raid group. Prot Warrior: 502 DPS Warr: 491 I don't mind which spec I come on as MS, will just need to know asap in order to put my gear/rolls towards that spec etc I also have a Disc Priest/Shadow: 491 if that's preferred. (I would prefer to come on Warrior tho). Due to patch 5.3 issues I can't login to change my char equip/Prot, should be fixed today. If you have any questions please contact Chris#12251 in game. Thanks for your time.Rákshasa0 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 server question Just looking for a new server since my server has a very low population during the hrs I can play. I normally play from 12am to 4am east or 3pm to 7pm west. From these times how's plugging and group finding for the alliancePainolympiks0 May 21, 2013
May 19, 2013 LF 2 night a week raiding guild Hi, looking preferably for 2 weeknights but basically around time frame 8-11pm. I have a resto/ele shammy 497, heals main spec. Have some experience in recent content...any guilds interested reply. Cheers.Kvöthe0 May 19, 2013
May 15, 2013 Seeking TANK ToT Thurs 16th May 7pm Hi all, Our replacement tank will no longer be joining Premedicated's first run into Throne of Thunder, and consequently we are now in a bit of a bind. We seek a friendly and patient tank for our run tonight (Thursday the 16th May) from 7pm-10pm server time, to be continued on Monday. This will be our first attempt, but we are prepared and ready to go. Ventrilo will be our voice chat of choice for tonight's run. Flasks for the duration will be provided, as will gold to cover your repairs. I can be contacted in game from 6:30pm onwards, or via BTAG Zgrok#1875, or you could whisper a member of my guild that may be online before then. Thanks for looking!Gauzepaws0 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 Deleted post DeletedRyañ12 May 15, 2013