Aman'Thul

Jun 2 (H-Nagrand) ASURA 7/10M GMT+8 9pm Asura is a Horde raiding guild on the Nagrand (Oceanic) server. We are a GMT+8 based guild, with the majority of our members based in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and various other parts of Asia. Who we are: A guild of mature adults who share an enjoyable gaming experience amongst members who work as a team and characterize politeness and mutual respect for one another and the general server population. Our core raiders are all working professionals who wish to give our best and push for progression, without sacrificing our working/family commitments. We will also accept cross server / real ID raiders who wish to remain on their current servers, but are able to attend raids regularly, and treat them as guild members with the same privileges and expectations. Raid Times: Wed Thur Mon : 9pm - 12am (GMT+8, SG time) [11pm-2am Nagrand server time]. (We do not observe daylight savings time and therefore during daylight savings our raid times will be 12am-3am Nagrand server time.) Recruiting: Melee: One spot Ranged: Mage / Priest / Hunter Heal: Paladin ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Express all interests to the following members of our guild: [GM] Aholeydonut (Real ID: ABADHAIRDAY#1606) [RL] Lolish (Real ID: Lolish#1706) Or apply at http://asuranagrand.enjin.com/Lolish1 Jun 2
May 21 910 equipped ww monk lf mythic raiding team ww monk lf guild to raid with 3 or 2 nights a week. Have got good amount of mythic raiding experience. If interested please add me as Chrizbix#1784Drugsnhugs0 May 21
May 19 [A] <INDONESIA> 13/13M Recruiting for Legion! <Indonesia> - Frostmourne - Now recruiting for Legion Roster! We are formed mainly by Indonesian players to bond and raid together within the same timezone (GMT +8). We have a lot of activities aside from progression raiding: leveling together, an active RBG team with various compositions, and multiple arena teams. Communication Our main voice communication is Teamspeak 3. Be professional, civil, and good mannered. The main language that we will be using is Bahasa Indonesia, but we also accept any people as long as they can understand Bahasa Indonesia. What we need: - Range DPS (Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Boomkins, Shamans) - Exceptional Players - Good raiding history Attendance We expect you to have at least a 90% attendance during progression. We also expect you to master your off-spec as you might have need to use it to suit our raid composition. Raid Time & Details: Progression Main Raid = Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m. (GMT +8) Trial/Alt/Casual raiders normal gear run = Friday/Saturday/Sunday 9.30 p.m. - 12.30 p.m (GMT +8) Loot System: EPGP + Lootcouncil If you have any question or want to join our roster, please add btag Atlazlol#1705.Grandevoir2 May 19
May 14 20 Level Cap After Purchasing I don't know what's going on, but it seems like I still have the level cap on even after purchasing WoW. I also still have the money cap, meaning that I cannot have more than 10 golds. Please tell me how to fix this.Baitzadusto0 May 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
Apr 30 LF Mythic Raiding Guild [H][Barth] Hi guys, Just posting an expression of interest for any mythic raiding guilds that are currently looking for 2 healers (Resto Shaman, Resto Druid) that raid x2 days a week? <Thursday/Anyday> we have viable alts/os that we can bring to the team if required. We are pretty versatile on what a team requires and willing to change to a different class/spec in a mythic environment, happy to tank, dps, heal. Only interested in guilds that won't be imploding, just Trialed recently for 2 guilds both ended in a week...one was very promising and literally imploded over 1 DPS leaving. I just want a guild I can be in for literally ever, for the right fit we would never leave, we want relaxed people who have fun and can handle banter to a mild extent. We legit just want a guild that's solid and are doing Mythic and are not losing there minds over hitting a wall, a drama friendly guild. Server Transfer is defitely something we can look out if you tick the correct boxes vice versa aswell. Nukems: Resto Shaman, 904ilvl, 3/10M, AP 43 OS: Enhancement Shaman: 900ilvl I can go Elemental if required. Alts: Monk Brewmaster: 895ilvl Disc Priest: 885ilvl (Willing to go Spriest) Kuror: Resto Druid, 903ilvl, 4/10M, AP 42 Alts: Mage Fire: 895ilvl We also have 90%+ DPS/Tanks friends looking for guilds also, so if anyone's creating a Guild? and has raiders from Mythic prog we would be interested, or guilds that have been around for awhile. Our friends are really good and we love playing other games together hence why we sticked together, there more then happy to be bench players and wait for a spot to open up. We've had some trouble finding the right guild for us due to the fact we play in a large friend group, but its getting to the point now were we can't enjoy the game due to having a lot of members always wanting to play with us. If we could find spots for everyone it would be great but that's just not the reality anymore that we live in. Guild hopped quite abit getting into Barthilus due to trying to find a team for myself and my friends, was in one guild for a longtime on Frostmourne. my logs are set to public (Mythic/Heroic) feel free to check them out, majority of my logs for DPS/Heals are above 80% I would link them but Warcraftlogs is currently down for me. Any questions please contact me on Battlenet: Nukems#1183 ThanksNukems1 Apr 30
Apr 23 <A><Shabe Quai> Casual NZ Guild Recruiting Hey guys, Looking to recruit some casual raiders for the guild, our schedule is: Wed 7pm-9pm NZT (5pm-7pm ST) Fri 7pm-10pm NZT (5pm-8pm ST) Sun 2pm-5pm NZT (12pm-3pm ST) We are using discord for voice and look to progress through the new raids from Norm to Heroic, potentially Mythic if we have 20; we don't really care, we just do whatever is the right difficulty for our gear. We're all easygoing but do wanna progress, so as long as you aren't intentionally trying to die every fight, have a pretty positive attitude & don't get frustrated easily, you're in. We are preferring the following: Tank of any kind, ideally not Prot Pally, Resto Shaman for heals & then melee DPS. Although these are prioritised, any other roles/classes are welcome. iLvl wise, anyone 860 or above is fine, doing N NH at the moment. Post here, in-game mail or add my BNet tag mintek#1557 CheersEaglekick1 Apr 23
Apr 12 [H] <Brain Storm> 4/10M <Brain Storm> is an 18+ progression raiding guild that currently resides on Horde Tichondrious. We progression raid 3 times a week with an optional day for fun/alt runs. The guild is comprised of competitive End Game players with a very relaxed environment not found in many progression guilds. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11 EST / Wednesday 8:30-11 EST / Thursday 8-11 EST. Friday is optional casual/alt fun run. Sunday is Main Raider Heroic Clear. Also optional. During progression raids, the guild will supply all Food, Flasks, Potions, and Repairs. All we ask from you is that you are consitently striving to better yourself as a player and come with a good attidude. We will accept any and all applications and judge each one accordingly. Brain Storm is also accepting all casual players just looking for a place to hang out and move up the ranks in a relaxing way. During the recruitment process please allow for up to 48 hours for application review. Please add buster#1195 and Bigtofu#11165 for quick ingame response. Please feel free to visit our website at www.brainstorm.guildlaunch.comBigtofu0 Apr 12
Apr 10 Still down... It's been wayyy more then 15 minutes why are we still down :(.Kutherek4 Apr 10
Apr 10 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul 3/10M LF H PALLY Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H 3/10 M Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm. Recruiting H PALLY For mythic LVL raiders Btag mickyd#11180 soild fun raid team we play to enjoy the game come have a chat we will kill bosses together this spot avil is a full time spot thank youKnawty3 Apr 10
Apr 7 Startled Guild - LF Mythic raiders LF more raiders for both our raid teams team 1 - Wed/Thur 6.30 - 9.30pm server +10GMT and team 2 Fri/Mon +10GMT We are heading into nighthold and looking for healers and dps to come join us! PST anyone in Startled Guild or try our website http://startledguild.enjin.com/Worstar1 Apr 7
Apr 5 900+ Weekend raiding team I am currently looking for a guild that raids saturdays from 8pm AWST (+8) and Sunday 7pm AWST. I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 896 Brewmaster, 895 MM Hunter, 899 equipped Frost DK, 886 Spriest and pretty much every other class/spec from about 850-870. I am willing to play any class and role but will need gearing for certain classes. I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer0 Apr 5
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING! <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 3 Late Night / Early Morning Raid Team I am currently looking for a guild that raids any nights from 3am-8am AEST (any day and anywhere in those times). I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 890-895 Brewmaster, MM Hunter, Frost DK, 885-890 shadow priest (still needs work) I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role except healing. Am happy to roll a healer for the right guild. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer2 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 25 Looking for guild Looking for guild down for anything mostly want to rp but thats probs never gonna happen until rp aus serverAlarada0 Mar 25
Mar 9 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post or head to www.TeamInsomnia.co.ukAïko0 Mar 9
Mar 7 [A] Kopi Kaki (GMT+8) 3/10H - Recruiting Kopi Kaki is a mature casual raiding guild that has diverse members from SG/MY/HK/PH/JP and AU. Despite being casual oriented, our members are experienced players all the way back since vanilla days. Most of us are mature adults with family and kids, so we raid wisely with our limited playing time. We are looking for additional members to join us in our ranks who wants to enjoy both worlds of WoW and real life. Server: Aman’thul Current progression: 10/10N , 3/10H Nighthold Raid time: Every Mon / Wed / Thur between 12am to 2:30am server time (9pm – 11:30pm GMT+8) Looking for: Tank - Experienced, any class DPS - Open to both Melee and Range Voice: Discord Guild perks: Repair cost, flask & food during raid and other profession services if you provide mats. If interested in joining us you may get in touch with the following: Hardone#1426 Or ingame with Hardone / Decadere / Risper / Aevist / AilisHardone1 Mar 7
Mar 7 Delete NAIcemonkey0 Mar 7
Mar 3 Returning Player LF Guild I have started plying again after a long time and would like to join a casual guild. Im not interested in raiding just more for the social side. Unfortunately the character I wanted to play was somehow transfered out of my battle.net shortly after I stopped playing. After some support tickets seems too much time has passed for them to do anything about it which sucks. So the stuborn sentimenal side of me has created a new character the same just with a similar name (original name was Squal) and im leveling him up from scratch. So if there is a guild that doesnt mind one more for the company and later i might help with my professions. (I have herbalism and alchemy on squall. My first character from vanilla Alastair has Enchanting and Tayloring.) ScottSquàll2 Mar 3
Feb 28 [A] KOTDA Section 8> 7/10H - Recruiting Guild: <knights of the darkage> Alliance Raid team: Section 8 Server: Aman'Thul - US Raid Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Sunday 8:30pm - 10:30pm ST (AEDT) Progression: 3/7M, 3/3H, 7/10H Who are we? Section 8 is an established raid team that consists mainly of friends from Australia and New Zealand. We have been together since WOD where we pushed into mythic over our 2 nights per week raid schedule. Moving into legion we have increased this to 3 nights per week with Thursday as our farm night and Friday/Sunday as progression. We are a friendly tight knit team that tries to provide not just a reason to log into on a raid night, but a reason to enjoy the game in and out of raiding. Recruitment We like to run a 25- 30 roster but we're always willing to make room for a great player. Class Needs Ranged DPS: Open Melee: Pally, Monk, DK Tank: Open Healers: Closed All logs will be looked at, so please have some or make some. If you are interested in us or have any questions about the team, feel free to add the below battle tags even if you're class has no need. Thanks for your time and looking forward to the responses. red#1803 - FrelserFrankne0 Feb 28
Feb 26 Mottled drake Wts mottled drake, will sell for gold or irl money, add btag for more deets : znf#11372Tòxìc0 Feb 26
Feb 26 [A] Subversion - A'T Soc / Casual Raiding LFM Subversion is an Aman'Thul based social & casual raiding guild. We have a diverse membership, with players who have a wide array of interests. The majority of the guild is made up of older than average players. We have careers, families, and other obligations, and are committed to building a community where players in similar situations can call home. We are: Casual Raiders. We raid on the weekends, currently on Saturday afternoons. We have a solid core of tanks, healers and DPS, but are always looking for more to join in. Because of our busy lives, our raid team does vary from week to week. We want to make progress, but plan to take it at a manageable pace for our members. Inclusive. It doesn't matter what you like to do in game (I love playing the auction house, for example), we would welcome you. We understand that some players enjoy world content only, and aren't particularly interested in raiding. Others like PvP. We want to make this guild a place where all can enjoy the game. Realistic. Because we are mainly older players, we understand that the realities of life can severely impact the time available to play. We always take this into account for raiding and other guild activities. We understand. Social. We get on very well. We try to keep communication open, and are always very forthright. We work through the rare moments that misunderstandings arise. This comes from our experiences (both good and bad) in other guilds, and our goal to create an environment where we can have fun. Many of us play after a long day at work, where things don't always go as we'd like. It doesn't make sense to bring it into the game.We Aren't: Intense. Because of our busy lives outside of the game, we aren't always able to raid. That can be off-putting for some, and we understand that. If you would like to join us understanding that fact, we think that you will be able to have a good experience with us. Please understand that we do the best we can. Exclusive. Some of our players have limited schedules (for the past few months, I have been one of them) and aren't able to have fully raid-ready characters. Since our goal is to welcome everyone to the raid, we don't discriminate. It is more important for us to work together to accomplish the task than the actual task itself. Thus, we don't get too bothered if you aren't the top DPS or whatever. Your intentions and relationship in the guild carry far more weight with the leadership than being an awesome tank or a great healer. If you absolutely aren't raid ready, we will try to help you get there.We Are Seeking: Good People. We don't discriminate in any way. If you are an agreeable person who can respect and work well with others, then we think you will like us. Many of us are older than average players, and know that sometimes older players can face obstacles in the game, especially if they started gaming later in life. Give us a go - we think you will like us. Both Raiders and Non Raiders. You can join Subversion for the social aspect, the raiding or both. As long a you can get on with the other players, we don't mind. Some of our players like PvP, and would welcome you to join in. I love playing the AH, and would love sharing any ideas there. We also run Mythics and raid. We are small, but growing. It doesn't matter what you like to do in game; if you share our passion for WoW, we think you'd like it here. If you would be interested in giving Subversion a try, please do a /who in game and ask any player online for an invite. When you do, please mention this post. Cheers. :)Calibos0 Feb 26
Feb 23 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves1 Feb 23
Feb 23 Lf weekly herber 40-100k per week Looking for herb farmer weekly earn 40-100k per week add me quincy007#6112 for info need all herbs except starlightQuincymonks1 Feb 23
Feb 22 [A] Looking for guild that raids on weekends Need guild which raid times that starts at around 11pm server time.Zylgrill0 Feb 22
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 17 [H] Iniquitous @ Nagrand 7/7M 1/10M Iniquitous is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We came together at the start of legion and cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare looking to get some more people to progress in mythic Nighthold Recruitment open to: Healers: Resto Shaman Exceptional players of other classes will still be considered. Casual players also welcome to join. What we're looking for in players: * Excellent raid awareness * Excellent class knowledge * Be team focused * Mature attitude What we offer: * Skilled, experienced raid members striving for excellence * Mature guild with a zero drama policy Raiding times: Wednesday - 9:30pm - 12:30am AEDT Thursday - 9:30pm - 12:30am AEDT Monday - 9:30pm - 12:30am AEDT Loot system: EPGP Voice Communication: Discord If you would like to discuss this further please add my battle tag Slick#11177 or Cind#1162Androme0 Feb 17
Feb 15 [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion [A] Amicorum – Recruiting for Legion Amicorum is a semi-hardcore, progression minded, Alliance guild on Aman’thul. Our goal has always been to push progression as fast and far as we can with the limited time our schedules, jobs and families allow us, and along the way have as much fun as possible, make friends and kill !@#$. We took a break at the end our HFC progression, but all core members are back and ready for legion and we need more dedicated raiders to join us in our fight. Looking for likeminded players to add to our core, with the drive to be the best they can be in their given role(s), the ability to listen to raid leaders and improve and adapt to raid encounters, mechanics and strategies. What we can offer you is a home, a family, and crap load of fun – of course phat loots are guaranteed as well! Raid Times: Being a Professional and family orientated guild, we aim to be a competitive raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. Raid days and times are: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm-10pm ST (GMT +11 AEST) Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for dedicated, capable raiders of any class/role/spec however with our current roster we have a high need for the following: DPS Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman If you’re interested in joining us, or just want to have a chat before making up your mind feel free to hit up one of the guild leaders directly on the following bnet tags: Arcazian#1448 Sekhmet#1494 Joiistick#1644Chiillii12 Feb 15
Feb 12 [H] Lnertia is looking for players! Hello Aman'Thul! Lnertia is once again looking for new members to join our ranks. Our guild focuses on completing Heroic content at a quick and efficient pace. Lnertia was at the forefront of 10man heroic raiding in WotLK / Cata and MoP. After our guild was forced down into flex (Todays "Heroic") raiding with the arrival of WoD and the 20player mythic requirement, we have continued to deliver top horde progression at the heroic level, with all tiered content falling as horde side 1st's for Lnertia. Whilst our guild does not directly compete for high server rankings we do pride ourselves on quick and efficient content clearing for a social guild. Our roster features a wealth of players with prior hardcore raiding history who are done with the days of strict, mechanical and cut-throat guilds and are looking for a more light hearted and flexible social guild that still performs at a high level. Unfortunately due to the close knit nature of the guild and no aggressive recruitment strategy our guild finds itself needing a few new members to round out our team to cover and maintain a healthy raid roster. Currently we are seeking any applicants, with a focus on healing and ranged dps specialisations. Our raid schedule is a dynamic 2 nights a week when under progression, falling back to a 1 night a week deal once content is "on farm". Sunday is always raided with Wednesday and Thursdays changing on a weekly basis whilst progressing; Sunday; 8: 00pm -> ~11:00pm Sever time (progression and farm) Wednesday / Thursday (changes depending on availablity, only 1 of these nights per week); 8:00 -> ~11:00pm Server time (progression) For more information please contact myself on my current main "Klaxy". Alternatively my btag is; Kook#1943 Feel free to add me! If you have trouble contacting me do not be afraid to ask anyone in guild and they should be able to point you to an officer if they are online.Buntz7 Feb 12
Feb 10 <H> Kopitiam @ Barthilas GMT+8 (7M/1M/1M) ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Gengen29 Feb 10
Feb 7 Lf weekly herber u earn 40-100k per week Looking for weekly herber to earn 40-100k per week add quincy007#6112 for infoQuincymonks0 Feb 7
Feb 6 [H] <React> 7/7M 2/3M 1/10M GMT+8 Recruiting <React> is a semi-hardcore guild on Barthilas. http://www.reactwow.com/ PROGRESSION: Tier 19 - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Tier 19 - Trial of Valor 2/3M Tier 19 - The Nighthold 1/10M RECRUITING: Tanks: Looking for someone reliable and committed, preferably with a long history of progression raiding. Healers: We are looking for a 5th healer, who is able to also play their DPS offspec at a high level. Ideally priest or druid, however any classes will be considered. Damage: Currently very high priority on Shadow Priests, Boomkins and Hunters. Any exceptional damage dealers are also encouraged to apply. ... EXPECTATIONS: Dedication to knowing your class inside and out A working mic & Discord (and be willing to use it) Knowledge and preparedness to the content being cleared A positive, can-do attitude RAID TIMES: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST)Occasionally during prog, we also raid Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) CONTACT: Eiken - Eiken#1949 Hammerlol - ReAp3r#1438 or visit our website at http://www.reactwow.com/Eiken4 Feb 6
Feb 5 FROSTMOURNE[H]<Build Trumps Wall> Sat/Sund1-5 <Build Trumps Wall> is a new guild consisting of a core group of raiders from cataclysm. We are looking to re-enter the raiding scene. We will be starting out with current HFC content with no intention of raiding WoD mythic as legion approaches. Our goal is to be able to develop a player base, where we can develop collectively and transition smoothly into legion content. Growth mind set non negotiable :D Casuals and pvpers welcome, we have a few arena junkies. Add dmac16#1960 in game for further enquiry.Dmac2 Feb 5
Feb 1 Annani Annani, a new guild for anybody to join. For us newbies (yes, I'm a newbie to guilds and all that it intails), intermediates and experts. No pressure here, it's all about enjoying the game. I need 5 signitures to get the ball rolling. Let me know your interest and I'll send you an invite. If you pass me in game (Laiani) say hi. Always looking for more friends Have a good evening everyone.Yanny1 Feb 1
Feb 1 [H] <Crucifix> 4/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 3/10 H NH <Crucifix> was established in 2010. We are a fun loving bunch of individuals who have bonded together as friends and family. We are the largest social / raiding guild on Aman'Thul. We have 4 Raid Teams at the moment. Discord is our preferred mode of communication. Raid teams are: CAPTAIN CRUNCH PROG: 1/7 M EN, 3/3 H Trial of Valor, 8/10 N NH RAID TIMES: Wed / Thurs: 8 - 11 PM (server times) GIT GUD PROG: 4/7M EN, 2/3 H Trial of Valor, 3/10 H NH RAID TIMES: Wed: 6 - 9 pm & Mon: 5.15 - 8.15 PM (server times) TEAM 4 PROG: 1/7 M EN, 2/3 H Trial of Valor, 10/10 N NH RAID TIMES: Wed / Thurs / Mon: 8 - 11 PM (server time) SOAPDROPPERS PROG: 7/7 H EN, 2/3H ToV, 5/10 N NH RAID TIMES: Mon / Tues: 8 - 11 PM (server time) We are recruiting for more members to join, especially Damage dealers. If interested, post below or add my btag - Duntainted (rhapsody#6842)Duntainted4 Feb 1
Jan 31 Affinity Aman'Thul 6/10N 1/10H fri/sat Recruiting casuals and Core team members. Particularly looking for RDPS and a stable offtank. Core team is primarily people who work, so we are Fri/Sat raid times. We refer to this as a Social Raid team. We envision this balance between casual and hardcore, that is that we are NOT a casual team, we DO push progression, only not as hard as a hardcore team, and with far less yelling at people. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday nights 8pm Server (UTC+10) - 10:30/11:00 (9pm server time during Australian daylight savings months) Weekly Events: Wednesdays: Guild Mythic dungeon spams Thursdays: Guild que LFRs Fridays: Core team runs Saturdays: Core team runs Sunday: Alt run EM Heroic 20:30 server time So if you are interested come join us. Whisper a Taedevout, or officer Celad, or Machiavari, ingame, or apply on the website. http://affinity.gamerlaunch.com/Taedevout0 Jan 31
Jan 30 . .Icemonkey4 Jan 30
Jan 22 Guild Farmer Wanted! <Destruction> Destruction is currently looking to hire a guild farmer. Role Description: Farming all relevant raid materials to supplement Flasks, Potions & Food for all raids during the week. This will require both Herbalism and Fishing professions. Perks: 1. Weekly Mythic 12+ carry on the toon of your choice. 2. Weekly invites to guild alt raids and heroic clears. 3. Free Mythic raid clear (includes gear) 4. Invites to guild raid meta achievement runs 5. End game mounts (e.g. Guldan Mythic Mount) We also offer a friendly and active guild environment during your stay with us. If you are interested in this filling this role and would like more information on the requirements please contact me directly on: Cree#6232Creecree7 Jan 22
Jan 15 [H] Iron Wolves Cael/Nag 7/7H 3/3H Recruiting Iron Wolves on Caelestrasz/Nagrand - 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV, are recruiting talented players for mythic and Nighthold progression raiding. We currently have a good core group of raiders and just need a few more to complete our roster. Currently looking for S.Priest/Warlock/MW.Monk/H.Priest/H.Pal. All other classes considered. Current schedule Wednesday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Thursday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Sunday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Monday(optional) 8:30-11:30pm server If this is what you are looking for and you think you are what we are looking for and would like to know more please contact any of the following real id: R1stra#6976 Mallishone#1187 xSLaCkeR#6110Ikkuma0 Jan 15
Jan 11 [A]<Destruction> 7/7M 2/3M Recruiting! [A]<Destruction> Is a semi-hardcore guild situated on Aman’thul Alliance. We are a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of clearing all Mythic in a timely manner, we offer quality raid hours and progression for a minimum time commitment. Previously known as <Radiance> we have recently reformed under a new banner and with server first from the previous tier now under our belt, we’ve set our eyes on Oceanic top 10 for Legion with the hopes of pushing even better finishes in later tiers. Looking for like-minded players for our core, those with the drive to push their class to the limits and always strive to improve and adapt to mechanics and strat variations. Times: GMT + 11 (AEST) Wednesday: 7 - 10pm ST Thursday: 7 - 10pm ST Monday: 7 - 10pm ST Sunday: 7-10pm ST (Added only on first two weeks of a new tier to get that jump start) Currently recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class and spec! If you think you might have what it takes to step up to the next level please don’t hesitate to put an application through. Current recruitment needs DPS Warlock – High Shadow Priest – High Moonkin – High Hunter – High Elemental Shaman - High Ret Paladin - Medium To submit an application, head over to our website: http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/recruitment Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to contact an officer directly. Ads#6351 Ponch#1518 Arc#11302 Azz#1137Adriael8 Jan 11
Jan 9 Role Play community on this server? I heard that there was a small community of oceanic role players on this server. Please contact me here or in game if your are involved, would love to chat!Nakoma1 Jan 9
Jan 5 <Aftermath> 3/3H TOV 3/7M EN Need 1 Tank Looking for either a Druid, Warrior, DK, or Monk. We raid 7:30 to 10PM AEST On Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. With this we will be able to complete our Mythic Team and clear it. We have logs, and use Exorsus raid tools. And we also provide flasks and food for raiding. Contact me on my battle tag Gucci#11658 or MickyD#11180. PS. Amazing Heals or DPS will also be consideredWeguccimane0 Jan 5
Jan 4 [A] <Drop the Poptart> 7/7H 1/3H LF Heal/RDPS <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul in WoD, and we ended the expansion having cleared all WoD raids in Heroic. Currently we're 7/7H 1/3H. We're now looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild and have fun! Raid Times (AEST - QLD time): - Monday: 8:30pm - 11pm (9:30pm - 12am SERVER) - Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11pm (9:30pm - 12am SERVER) What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 840+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. - Mythic+ groups outside of raid for those keen to push through higher keystones. Currently we're looking for: - 2x Healer preferably Resto Druid, Disc or Holy Priest, or Resto Shaman. - Any ranged DPS; mailwearers are very welcome as we are consistently sharding mail. Please message Synn (Klat#1711) or Senera (Addy#1753) in-game for further details! We also have a guild website! Feel free to join at: http://dropthepoptart.enjin.com/Synn2 Jan 4
Dec 28 Looking for an alliance pvp guild Any Alliance PVP Guilds on server?Simby0 Dec 28
Dec 23 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader4 Dec 23
Dec 21 [A] LF Casual GMT+8 Guild Hey guys, I'm looking to take a step back from the commitment required for mythic raiding to do more casual raiding and 5 man content. Work and kids have taken their toll, and I just wanna have a more chill, social WoW experience after a long day. My preference is for 2-nights a week of flex raiding (pref heroic) starting at 9pm GMT+8 to leave more time for RL or run 5-man stuff and muck around with alts. My main's a 870+ resto druid, but have some alts and ready to fill in any role the guild might need. I'm willing to pay for a server transfer, but it'll be a tougher decision to swap factions. Do drop your btag or other contact in replies and I'll get back to you asap. CheersBrackiart3 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 Server Merge? I know this is something that has and still is coming up as a point of conversation amoungst players on Aman'thul and I was just looking for some clarification from perhaps a blue if there is still a plan to have us merge with Saurfang, as I know it's the only other oceanic server that's PvE and has yet to be merged. Thank you!Epibolt17 Dec 19
Dec 18 <Skill Based> 4/7M 3/3H Introducing <Skill Based> - the lovechild of <Statistically Average> and <Crustless Bread>. In response to the struggles of recruitment on Aman'thul, we've decided to merge. We're always looking for more rad dudes to raid with; send one of our officers a message if you think you're a good fit. Currently looking for: Experienced DPS for the Mythic team Tanks & Healers for Mythic+ Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday @ 8pm ST - Mythic team progression Monday @ 7/8:30pm ST - [OPTIONAL] Heroic EN/N ToV clears Requirements: Discord for voice comms Food/Flasks/Pots/Enchants self supplied Willingness to learn, be patient & put in effort At least one 99 on Oldschool Runescape Who to contact: (You're spoiled for choice) Flint#1143 Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Mightnpower#1105 ProfClive#1605Stealth6 Dec 18