Aman'Thul

Jan 15 [H] Iron Wolves Cael/Nag 7/7H 3/3H Recruiting Iron Wolves on Caelestrasz/Nagrand - 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV, are recruiting talented players for mythic and Nighthold progression raiding. We currently have a good core group of raiders and just need a few more to complete our roster. Currently looking for S.Priest/Warlock/MW.Monk/H.Priest/H.Pal. All other classes considered. Current schedule Wednesday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Thursday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Sunday(progression) 8:30-11:30pm server Monday(optional) 8:30-11:30pm server If this is what you are looking for and you think you are what we are looking for and would like to know more please contact any of the following real id: R1stra#6976 Mallishone#1187 xSLaCkeR#6110Ikkuma0 Jan 15
Jan 11 [A]<Destruction> 7/7M 2/3M Recruiting! [A]<Destruction> Is a semi-hardcore guild situated on Aman’thul Alliance. We are a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of clearing all Mythic in a timely manner, we offer quality raid hours and progression for a minimum time commitment. Previously known as <Radiance> we have recently reformed under a new banner and with server first from the previous tier now under our belt, we’ve set our eyes on Oceanic top 10 for Legion with the hopes of pushing even better finishes in later tiers. Looking for like-minded players for our core, those with the drive to push their class to the limits and always strive to improve and adapt to mechanics and strat variations. Times: GMT + 11 (AEST) Wednesday: 7 - 10pm ST Thursday: 7 - 10pm ST Monday: 7 - 10pm ST Sunday: 7-10pm ST (Added only on first two weeks of a new tier to get that jump start) Currently recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class and spec! If you think you might have what it takes to step up to the next level please don’t hesitate to put an application through. Current recruitment needs DPS Warlock – High Shadow Priest – High Moonkin – High Hunter – High Elemental Shaman - High Ret Paladin - Medium To submit an application, head over to our website: http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/recruitment Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to contact an officer directly. Ads#6351 Ponch#1518 Arc#11302 Azz#1137Adriael8 Jan 11
Jan 9 Role Play community on this server? I heard that there was a small community of oceanic role players on this server. Please contact me here or in game if your are involved, would love to chat!Nakoma1 Jan 9
Jan 5 <Aftermath> 3/3H TOV 3/7M EN Need 1 Tank Looking for either a Druid, Warrior, DK, or Monk. We raid 7:30 to 10PM AEST On Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. With this we will be able to complete our Mythic Team and clear it. We have logs, and use Exorsus raid tools. And we also provide flasks and food for raiding. Contact me on my battle tag Gucci#11658 or MickyD#11180. PS. Amazing Heals or DPS will also be consideredWeguccimane0 Jan 5
Jan 4 [A] <Drop the Poptart> 7/7H 1/3H LF Heal/RDPS <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul in WoD, and we ended the expansion having cleared all WoD raids in Heroic. Currently we're 7/7H 1/3H. We're now looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild and have fun! Raid Times (AEST - QLD time): - Monday: 8:30pm - 11pm (9:30pm - 12am SERVER) - Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11pm (9:30pm - 12am SERVER) What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 840+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. - Mythic+ groups outside of raid for those keen to push through higher keystones. Currently we're looking for: - 2x Healer preferably Resto Druid, Disc or Holy Priest, or Resto Shaman. - Any ranged DPS; mailwearers are very welcome as we are consistently sharding mail. Please message Synn (Klat#1711) or Senera (Addy#1753) in-game for further details! We also have a guild website! Feel free to join at: http://dropthepoptart.enjin.com/Synn2 Jan 4
Dec 28 Looking for an alliance pvp guild Any Alliance PVP Guilds on server?Simby0 Dec 28
Dec 23 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader4 Dec 23
Dec 21 [A] LF Casual GMT+8 Guild Hey guys, I'm looking to take a step back from the commitment required for mythic raiding to do more casual raiding and 5 man content. Work and kids have taken their toll, and I just wanna have a more chill, social WoW experience after a long day. My preference is for 2-nights a week of flex raiding (pref heroic) starting at 9pm GMT+8 to leave more time for RL or run 5-man stuff and muck around with alts. My main's a 870+ resto druid, but have some alts and ready to fill in any role the guild might need. I'm willing to pay for a server transfer, but it'll be a tougher decision to swap factions. Do drop your btag or other contact in replies and I'll get back to you asap. CheersBrackiart3 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 Server Merge? I know this is something that has and still is coming up as a point of conversation amoungst players on Aman'thul and I was just looking for some clarification from perhaps a blue if there is still a plan to have us merge with Saurfang, as I know it's the only other oceanic server that's PvE and has yet to be merged. Thank you!Epibolt17 Dec 19
Dec 18 <Skill Based> 4/7M 3/3H Introducing <Skill Based> - the lovechild of <Statistically Average> and <Crustless Bread>. In response to the struggles of recruitment on Aman'thul, we've decided to merge. We're always looking for more rad dudes to raid with; send one of our officers a message if you think you're a good fit. Currently looking for: Experienced DPS for the Mythic team Tanks & Healers for Mythic+ Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday @ 8pm ST - Mythic team progression Monday @ 7/8:30pm ST - [OPTIONAL] Heroic EN/N ToV clears Requirements: Discord for voice comms Food/Flasks/Pots/Enchants self supplied Willingness to learn, be patient & put in effort At least one 99 on Oldschool Runescape Who to contact: (You're spoiled for choice) Flint#1143 Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Mightnpower#1105 ProfClive#1605Stealth6 Dec 18
Dec 16 878 Resto Shammy & Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a new home! I am a Resto shaman ilvl 878, Arti Wep 37. Current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN. This has been my main toon since creation in the BC (lots of race changes, before sticking with panda). I have always healed and though I do have an OS Elemental - me playing it is a bit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM5BkS3SCUU I have been GM of a social raiding guild for 8 years, currently playing on Thrall US. I am based in Qld Australia and the latency of playing on a US realm is killing me. I would also like to take a step back from leadership and just be a raider with the only responsibility of turning up for raids on time - fed, watered and prepped with knowledge of mechanics/strats. My *other half is an ilvl 877 Havoc DH, Arti Wep 36, current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/T%c3%a4zz/simple We are looking for Horde side only (sorry Ally), any nights, any times with raid conclusion before midnight AEST. Also looking for a raid team that has a social side to it, not interested in just turning up for raids and never see anyone again until the next raid night! * Please note: Though we are a couple, we are not joined at the hip & understand that there may not be a spot on a raid team for both of us. My Btag ► Jade#1617 His Btag ► HnH#1171 Thanks for reading!Foreva2 Dec 16
Dec 8 Midday Mythic Raiding Guild Are there any mythic raiding guilds that raid around noon (GMT+8)? Please contact BHMatrix#1755Blunder1 Dec 8
Dec 7 Solid Crew looking for decent guild Solid Crew looking for decent guild - Most of us are 5/7 EN H and 2/3 TOV N 3 Players LF guild Enhance Shammy - 868 Ievel Dk/Mage - 865 Resto Shammy - 868 Pst in game for more infoPotatoorc6 Dec 7
Dec 7 Midday Mythic Raiding Guild Are there any mythic raiding guilds that raid around noon (GMT+8)? Please contact BHMatrix#1755Blunder0 Dec 7
Dec 6 [H] <Rebirth> @ Saurfang SGT/AWST (7/7H) ...Arýâ0 Dec 6
Dec 4 about blank bKnawty1 Dec 4
Nov 29 Ngarla remove or ban from server please Hello my fellow aman'thul players i wanted to post this for discussion as its starting to get beyond a joke on aman'thul trade. As you all know ngarla of no guild sits in its garrison or stormshield every day provoking the realm into arguements and trouble and making our game less enjoyable. I believe this is its sole purpose at the same time gloats about being on disability support pension and putting down people who have jobs and goto work. It baits people into conflict by making obvious provokative statements to get a response and then plays a victim when people respond. I would like to see something done about this person and the only way anything will happen is if we all let blizzard know how we feel about this person so that is why i have started this post. We have seen trolls before we laugh and move on but this one always wants the attension on him or her, posting private information about itself. I and so many others are sick of the problems this person is causing on our server so i kindly ask for your opinions and possibly blizzard to look into this person who clearly has no respect for others and always thinks its opinions rule aman'thul. People say put on ignore i have, people say leave trade but why should i have to. I love this game and have put alot of time into it like many other people why should we have to tolerate ngarla day in day out? Please let me know what you think thanksYfourt51 Nov 29
Nov 27 [A] Malediction - 5/7M - Two Night Raiding Malediction is a semi-hardcore two night a week Alliance guild on Aman'Thul. We launched early in 2016 and killed Mythic Archimonde four months later on the 8th of May. Raid Times Thursday (8pm to 11pm) Sunday (8pm to 11pm) Casual/alt runs on Wednesdays (8pm onward) Current Recruitment DPS: Elemental Shaman Warlock Warrior HEALERS: Paladin Check out or website (http://malediction-guild.com) or add us on Battle Tag: Voli (Recruitment) – Voli#6115 Ylaéna – Ylaena#1306 Yuqii (Guild Master) – Yuqii#1942 Inv - iNvert#1785 Td - Drj#11122 Why consider joining us? Our guild master and raid leader, Yuqii, is a veteran raider with years of officer experience and the following Cutting Edge achievements: Ra-den, Garrosh Hellscream (25 player), Imperator's Fall, Blackhand's Crucible, and The Black Gate. ('Cutting Edge' means that you've killed the boss on mythic before the next tier of content comes out) We know there are veteran raiders who are reaching the point where a two night schedule is much more appealing to them but are worried about taking a huge step backwards in progression. Yuqii created this guild with the goal of making two night raiding work without sacrificing progression. We may be a boss or two behind the 3 night guilds but we're always going to be progressing at a steady pace. We'll continue getting 'Cutting Edge' achievements into Legion and do so while only raiding 6 hours per week. Requirements Potential raiders should be highly skilled at their class and have at least 7/7 bosses down on heroic (though Mythic experience is preferred). Your gear should be minimum 855-860. At the moment, cross realm mythic is disabled and we are unable to conduct trials as such. You need to be on Aman'thul Alliance, have Mumble and a working microphone. If you don't meet any of these requirements but are still enthusiastic, you should get in contact anyway. Depending on your circumstances we may be able to work you into some casual runs to get gear and mythic exposure. Thanks for your consideration, VolìVolì0 Nov 27
Nov 23 (A) <Handle It> is LFM! Greeting! We are looking for more keen members to raid with us starting immediately. We haven't had a guild raid since Cata, so we'd like to replace 8/8 DS with some EN & ToV action, and beyond! What we are looking for 1x non bear tank 2-3x healers Ranged DPS Happy to chat if you're not in the above criteria though, feel free to hit me up in-game if you wish. :) About Us Currently we raid Wednesday & Thursday night, usually 8:00pm-8:30pm until late. Technically we've had no progress as a guild as we've pugged since the launch of Legion but have cleared EN Norm multiple times and 2/3 ToV. We also do Mythics + together most days and generally will hang out and chat in discord. History We were around towards the end of Cata and had 3 teams clearing DS with some heroic kills in there, but when MoP hit we lost alot of members due to different reasons and subsequenly took a break from raiding until Legion. Our Goals To maintain a friendly environment within the guild while clearing content as a guild, progress through heroic content and then move on to mythic as soon as possible together as a guild.Velissaro0 Nov 23
Nov 21 Druid LF Poachers 875 Druid Resto/Guardian (Feral/Boomy?) LF Group for regular mythic+ dungeons Available Sun-Sat 1pm+ Server TimeWereluna0 Nov 21
Nov 18 To previous <Unrest> players If any of you are ranged DPS and are currently missing a raid team, <Bros> would love to have you! We're not currently pushing mythic content but we have a solid team and are 7/7H and 3/3N focusing on heroic Odyn at the moment. If you like chill environments we'd be more for you. If you'd like to focus on pushing mythic progression more then we're probably not what you're looking for. Wednesday, Thursday & Monday from 7pm-10pm ST (AEDT). You can find a home with us if you like! <3Epibolt1 Nov 18
Nov 18 [A] <Unrest> No longer recruiting. <Unrest> Oceanic on Aman'Thul - We are putting together a brand new team for Legion. Looking for confident and competent members for our Semi-Hardcore raid team. Our core raid team cleared all Heroic and some mythic Draenor content. Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST (Server Time) We are looking for any and all members at this stage, including social/casual and those looking at raiding in Legion. We are looking at pushing Mythic as far as we can, so we want people that aren't only interested, but are wanting to put effort into learning as a group so we can achieve as much as possible. If you're interested in starting a team from the ground up, to try and push for top 10, and you feel you'd make a great addition to the team - let myself or Biffity know via this thread or Battlenet message. Gotshadow#1228 or Biffity#1842Gotrunes7 Nov 18
Nov 17 Long Forgotten Hippogryph data For your rare mount hunting needs. Encountered first crystal at approx Friday 18/11 2 AM server time Looted 5th crystal 5 hours later at 7.20 AM server time. Crystals where found at (in discovered order) /way 51.8, 57.6 (Corner next to broken ship in Oceanus Cove) /way 35.6 37.8 (Next to tree - Llothien Highlands) /way 36.6 12.2 (out in the open) /way 48.88 45.61 (On a rock) /way 45 53.6 (at the coast, inside the broken half of a ship (hard to see from almost every angle) Good luck to all looking for the mount.Kopi0 Nov 17
Nov 16 [A] Pacific Phoenix Recruiting Ranged DPS PP has been around Aman'Thul for a long time, very stable mature long term guild. We raid Mon, Wed and Thurs. 8pm-10pm Server time. We're mostly 30+ so it's a pretty casual atmosphere. As of now we are 7/7 Heroic EN, 1/7M. We will be focussing on ToV before we move back to Mythic. We are running 22 or so players and would like to balance it out a little bit with a couple more ranged players. Not especially concerned with the class. We have a lot of hunters at the moment. Please whisper or mail me ingame if you're interested. Mick.Thipz1 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] WTB Legion ores Hi all, Just thought I would throw it out there, if anyone is wanting to get rid of their felslate/leystone ore without waiting for the AH, COD me with what you have, and if its a reasonable price I will take it off your hands :) ThanksSerapias0 Nov 16
Nov 14 [A] <Drop the Poptart> 7/7H 3/3N lf range dps <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul in WoD, and we ended the expansion having cleared all WoD raids in Heroic. Currently we're 7/7H 3/3N. We're now looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild! Raid Times (AEST): - Monday: 8.30pm - 11pm - Wednesday: 8.30pm - 11pm What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 840+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. Currently we're looking for any dps, preferably range. Please message Lena (lena#1600) or Senera (Addy#1753) in-game for further details! We also have a guild website! Feel free to join at: http://dropthepoptart.enjin.com/Lena12 Nov 14
Nov 14 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck3 Nov 14
Nov 11 ilv860 Hpriest looking for gmt+8 progression As title, currently in mist of looking for a GMT+8 guild for progression. Ilv860 and have experience in 7/7 H for Emerald Nightmare. Pls leave a mgs here and i will revert asap. ThanksAshdawnx0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H - Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> Hey Aman'Thul :D We are 1/7 EN on frostmourne horde, we are looking for exceptional dps who like to push their class limits. We raid 7:30 - 10:30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday We also run a separate lockout of farm content mondays at 7:30pm and sunday afternoon at 12:30pm for alts / trials / and people looking to parse well and force their way into the mythic team. Add dmac16#1960, i'd love to have a chat on discordDmaac1 Nov 11
Nov 10 n/a n/aJoelsaron1 Nov 10
Nov 9 FREE & EASY Normal EN clears! Hello everyone! Bros Before Hozen are now running free Emerald Nightmare clears! These runs will start at 7pm ST (AEDT) Thursday nights and only require you to join us on Discord and have an item level of 840+. Please let me know in game around 6:30pm on Thursdays if you'd like to join us! You don't have to be in guild or anything like that; these runs are just a way of us getting to know new people. We'd love to see you join us! See you in game!Epibolt2 Nov 9
Nov 8 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/7M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time. (extended if needed) We are looking to recruit players who are looking to raid at a mythic level. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac1 Nov 8
Nov 8 [A] Subversion: Social Raiding Hello all. Subversion is a newly-formed guild looking for members. We are: Family-Friendly. While the current membership is made up entirely of adults, we want to create an environment where people feel comfortable seeing guild chat. Focused on enjoying the game. We understand that players bring vastly different skill sets to the game. We want to create an environment where people can enjoy the content at their own pace, while still having opportunities to delve into the new material legion has to offer. Inclusive. We want everyone to feel welcome. I am an older than average player, for example, and would love to meet similar players.We offer: Experience. Most of our founding members have been playing since Burning Crusade or WotLK. We are all pretty dedicated players, and love doing all WoW content, new and old! Community. Although still small, we have a nice community of players starting to form. If you are looking for a place where you will be made welcome, give us a try. Opportunities. We want to explore content, run instances, raid casually, and so on. Even if you aren't experienced or well-geared, you would be most welcome. New members have access to the guild resources, guild repairs and so forth as well.Any guild member can invite new recruits into the guild. Please contact one of us in-game or contact me here. Thanks.Moarticia3 Nov 8
Nov 7 [A] <Statistically Average> - 1/7M - LFM <Statistically Average> is looking for experienced players for Heroic raiding and to fill the final spots in the Mythic progression team. We are primarily interested in ranged DPS (SPriest, Boomy, Hunter, Lock), as well as a H Pal or H Priest. Other classes will be considered based on performance. We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights at 7-10:30 PM server time, using Discord for voice comms. Add Flint#1143 or Mcnibbles#6613 on Battle.net for a chat.Stealth6 Nov 7
Nov 6 WTB Glyph of the Trusted Steed Hi looking for inscriptionologist to make http://www.wowhead.com/item=143588/glyph-of-the-trusted-steed, been looking for a few days and paying well.Zuladin1 Nov 6
Nov 6 861 Ret LF Raiding Guild 7/7H, was 13/13H and 3/13M HFC before prepatch. Looking for a guild that raids starting from 9PM ST till whenever, available all days. Also have a 842 mage, an 862 DH (That I don't play anymore) and an 820 Rogue (Also don't play anymore). Hit me up on Gachi#11702 if you'd like to know more about myself :DMishkya5 Nov 6
Nov 3 LFM Mythic EN Hey guys Synchronicity is a new guild with a core of IRL friends. We want to start pushing mythic EN ad heroic is far less challeneging than we expected. We would like to find some 7 good dps to fill the nunbers and progress mythic content. We aren't expecting people to transfer/switch guilds. Simply looking for quality guys willing to commit to raiding mythic/heroic clears with us weekly. Discord is the main form of chat. Raid times are thursday/sunday 8-11ST. 870ilvl is preferred, we understand ilvl isn't everything so get in contact with us. Looking forward to hearing from you, those interested in joing the guild are more than welcome!Oakiedoke3 Nov 3
Nov 3 Ranged DPS shortage More recently on the server (the past few weeks), guilds have been recruiting ranged DPS to fill their rosters of raiders and unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of these players. So this is a message to players who may be looking to raid but are playing a healer or a tank or even a melee DPS; give ranged DPS a go and see how you like it! There are several positions available in higher tier guilds (Unrest & Statistically Average), middle tier guilds (Bros Before Hozen, Get Off My Lawn, Les Magnifiques & Children of Cenarius) and even some lower tier guilds. There are so many ranged DPS positions available and many of the recruiting guilds would (at this point) accept any class and spec as long as you could pull your weight, no matter if you have nil experience. Please consider playing a ranged DPS class / spec! As always, ily all <3Epibolt3 Nov 3
Nov 2 Selling H EN clears <Statistically Average> <Statistically Average> is selling full Heroic Emerald Nightmare clears and Xavius only kills. What: Full personal loot & Ahead of the Curve achievement! When: Runs starting on Sunday @ 7pm (Server Time). Who: Contact Flint#1143, Mightnpower#1105 or Mcnibbles#6613 for pricing and to register your interest.Stealth0 Nov 2
Nov 1 [A] That Was Sharp 7/7H Recruiting Hi Aman, That Was Sharp is a raiding guild looking for players to join us in heroic farming as we pull together the last of our roster in preparation for Mythic. Schedule Our raid times are: Thursday 6pm-9pm Sunday 4pm-7pm All times are listed in Server Time (AEST). What you can offer us We're seeking like-minded individuals to have some fun and kill some bosses. Emphasis on the fun. Extensive meme knowledge not required but will be appreciated. You will need to bring either strong current-tier raid knowledge, or demonstrate previous tier raid experience and a willingness to learn. Filling one of our needed areas is a bonus, but we will consider anyone who can prove themselves able to perform well. What we can offer We don't run multiple groups. If you're invited, it's for the one and only raid we run. We have fun while we raid. Expect a relaxed environment at all times except on progression bosses. We run mythic+ on an ad-hoc basis through the week, anywhere from 2 to 10 and up. We currently have 7/7H EN on farm. What we need DPS: Mage, Warlock or SPriest preferred. Healers: Any. Tanks: Full. Any others will be considered. Who we are The guild consists mostly of Australians between 19 and 25. We have a few Americans who our raid times suit better. Who you can contact Contact either Rydoz, Nohatnoplay, Creevey, Kayrar or Barkbjork on Aman'Thul. If you need to contact us X-Realm - add Ripstart#1322 or StickyBits#11146. Hope to hear from you!Kayrar2 Nov 1
Nov 1 [A] Sigil 3/7M LF Healers & DPS (GMT+8) <Sigil> is a late-night raiding guild on Aman'Thul alliance, with members from SG/MY/HK/AU. We are a long-standing guild, having been raiding consistently for the last 5 years (since start of Cata), and are looking for more DPS to join our Legion roster! High Priority: Ranged DPS (Mages, Hunters preferred) We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9pm to 12mn (GMT+8 Singapore time), with the occasional alt / casual run on weekends. Contact If you're interested in joining us, get in touch! Application Form: http://tinyurl.com/sigillegionapp Officer Btags: Ophea#1302, samtham#1521, Criss#11291, Learn more about us at our website http://sigil-guild.enjin.comOphea1 Nov 1
Nov 1 --- --Strawbeary3 Nov 1
Oct 31 <Crustless Bread> 2/7M LFM <Crustless Bread> is a guild for people who want to complete the highest content available while maintaining a positive and fun atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our ability to help players get better. We recruit people who have the capacity to analyse logs, compare specs and come prepared to raids on time. We expect failure while learning a new fight but we also expect improvement and a capacity to reflect and act on feedback. Our Discord channel is very active and many hours a week are spent talking garbage while we run mythic+ dungeons, quest, gather materials or pvp. We run progression raids three nights a week (All times are in AEDLT) - Wed/Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm, Sun 7:30pm - 11pm. We also run a fun normal EN full clear on Friday nights for alts and casual members. If you are someone who learns quickly, is open to giving and receiving feedback and can analyse your own performance in raids then we want you in our guild! While gear and previous raid experience helps, it isn't necessary if you understand our guild culture. Please contact any of our officers or come check out our Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/9yPvtQY Felstein#6366 Tiepriter#1144 Kieradi#1391 Morfuin#1237 Peace!Brahnn7 Oct 31
Oct 30 [A] Emerald Nightmare Heroic Sale Twisted Haven is selling 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare runs & Heroic Xavius kills! Come get your Ahead of the Curve: Xavius achievement and 865+ loots from Heroic Emerald Nightmare! WHEN Saturdays 9pm GMT+8 12mn Server Time / AEST (on Sun) PACKAGES 7/7 HEROIC EMERALD NIGHTMARE -Personal Loot- HEROIC XAVIUS ONLY -Personal Loot- TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1- The payment is done BEFORE the run. You are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot (20% of the total cost). Until you pay this deposit, your run is not reserved and anyone can take the spot. We need it to make sure you will show up. Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. Gold has to be tradeable on Aman'Thul (Oceanic realm) 2- NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you sign up for a run, you agree to be available for the whole schedule. If you don't show up, are more than 10min late or cancel it, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve it. 3- You are NOT required to have killed any bosses or have any knowledge of the fights in Emerald Nightmare at all. However, we will request you to die early on certain fights. CONTACT INFO If you want to schedule a run or have any questions regarding our runs, prices or schedules, please message Geelee, Dtboltudown or Cenardorn in-game.Geelee0 Oct 30
Oct 29 [A] Slow Motion - Recruiting for Legion Hi All, "Slow Motion" is currently 7/7N and 1/7H We raid Wed and Thursday 7PM AEST - 1030PM AEST. Currently recruiting the following Healers: 1 x Pally /Shammy DPS Open to all classes. Add me on Battlenet to chat further - Walliver#1193 CheersPotatoorc4 Oct 29
Oct 28 [A]<Just Another Guild>- GMT+8 LFM <Just Another Guild> is LFM ranged dps and healers to form a stable pool for casual progression in Legion. We are a group of players that returned to Aman'thul. Mainly from SG and Aussie. Raid times are Wed and Thurs. 2100-2330H (GMT+8), 1100-0130H (ST). Competent players with prior raid experience are welcome.Refusetoheal1 Oct 28
Oct 28 [A] Abandoned - Recruiting Greetings Folks, We are a small family orientated but committed guild named Abandoned. We aim to raid on Friday and Saturday Nights from 8 pm ST and Sundays after 1 pm ST. Currently running Keystone Mythic dungeons and below throughout the week (7pm ST and onwards as we have a few night owls). We have years of wow content under our belts. We are a casual group that understand things like : I need to AFK because my kids .......Work needs me to ........ or I can't log on because ...... All we ask is for you to be helpful, able to communicate and be active. We are a group of parents, husbands wives and a few friends, that have been through the raiding slog and now we are getting on a bit. So were gaming around our lives these days. We are currently looking for ALL classes and specs. Even if you're not looking to raid, we are happy to give mature and laid back players a home. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reply here or contact myself or any member of our guild in game. Thanks for reading and happy adventuring!Repentless6 Oct 28
Oct 24 856 Resto druid LF Mythic raids Hi all, Looking for a mythic guild. I'm available after 8pm server time any day. Plenty of past Heroic/Mythic experience, mostly as a hunter, but have focused on healing this expansion. Current progression is 7/7H as a healer, 7/7N & 1/7H as tank. In addition to the Druid, I have a 850+ Vengeance DH, Blood/Unholy DK, Prot/Holy Paladin all capped, but the Druid is what I feel most comfortable on & is the most progressed. I'm also open to leveling a ranged class- Mage or Hunter would be my preference, but I haven't really dps'd at all in Legion outside of the artifact quests, so may be a little rusty. Mora#1251Morae0 Oct 24
Oct 23 [H] <Provoked> 2/7M LFM Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 Oct 23