Aman'Thul

Oct 3, 2016 Basic Impulse 1/7M (Stormrage) recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: We have raiders roll for gear, while applying some emphasize on making sure gear is “passed” to whoever needs that item the most. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform around the same as most other raider’s, they will be benched until they can show us in mythic+’s that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, and do our best to subsidize pot’s/enchants. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. Afterwards, if both people are satisfied we will host a 5 man mythic/mythic + trial to see firsthand how a person deals with some mechanics and if their hps/dps is satisfactory. Upon a successful trial run, a person will then raid as a trial until they illustrate that they clearly compete with our current roster. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Oct 3, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 [A] LF Raiding Guild No longer looking, thanks.Myra1 Oct 2, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 LF Raiding Guild - Ele'y Shaman Raiding issue resolved :D Thank you to everyone I have met and good luck with your future slaying!Captplanet3 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Aman'Thul Connected realm? Hey all! Been looking around for info about connected realms and can't seem to find an up-to-date list of them, Is Aman'thul connected to any? would be great to have an extra 11 character slots lol.Tullerion6 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 WTS 1-700 Profession Kits Currently selling kits which will take you from 1-700 for most professions, including Cooking and First Aid (I will of course provide information in regards to which items you need to craft with the materials purchased in order to reach 700). Estimate prices are as follows (may vary): LW - 28k Tailoring - 15k Inscription = 10k Blacksmithing - 12k Engineering = 12k Jewelcrafting = 12k Alchemy = 8k First Aid = 4k Cooking = 20k Hit me up via BattleTag @ Mantias#1242, or reply here with which profession/s kit/s you're after along with your BattleTag or character name and we can discuss prices. Cheers.Scumfingers2 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 [A] Previous Heroic Raider LF Guild WoW Character Name: Jeebs Age: 30 Location: Australia BattleTag: Dan#11508 Main Spec: Unholy/Blood Raiding Experience: BC Casual raiding twice a week, cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon and began Tempest Keep before Wrath launched. WoTLK Raided normals from Naxx through to ICC casually. Cata Hardcore 10 man raiding. Completed heroics and some hard mode heroic achieves in Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, heroic Al'Akir (but not conclave), Heroic Firelands clear with the exception of H Ragnaros which we were working on when the guild broke up. MoP Took a break until late MoP, cleared Mogu'Shan Vaults on Normal. WoD Played extremely casually because WoD was... not my favourite expansion. I have my DK geared to 840 for unholy and blood which is my main. I'm in the process of levelling and gearing my fire mage and a MW/WW monk. Looking for a guild where I can log on and do Mythic Dungeons and come along to raids when my schedule allows. I'm not sure if a guild like this exists, but I'd love it if I could join one.Jeebs0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 Returning player LF raiding guild Hello, I have recently come back after a long hiatus from the game and would like to join a guild on my havoc demon hunter, i'm currently sitting around 841+ ilvl. Please reply or add me on andicus#11264 if you have any questions. Just as a brief guild history I have been a founding member of Latency (#1 horde oceanic at the time) on Barth horde back in BC and I have huge amounts of end game experience both PvE and PvP at top levels. I don't necessarily care for top 100 guilds or whatever, just a place I can have fun with people that enjoy the game like me. Ps. I'm willing to transfer from Barthilas.Vajiira1 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 Looking for a PVE guild WoW Character Name: Zeroz Age: 30 Location: Australia Real ID: Tfarcraw#1583 Main Spec: Assassination but willing to play any if required Raiding Experience: VanillaI was in a guild called playNOW on Spinebreaker clearing ZG, AQ20, Ony, MC, BWL and AQ40 up to Twin Emps. I know these are outdated and hard to prove though I could link Feats of Strength if required. BCplayNOW disbanded at the start of the expansion and I found myself un-guilded. On a US server at that time, there weren't many guilds raiding at times suitable for someone living in a GMT+10 timezone so I spent the expansion pvping. WoTLKTransferred to Frostmourne. Cleared Naxx, OS, EoE, Uld and ToC (normal) prior to taking a break from the game. I then returned near the end of the expansion clearing ICC (heroic) in a friends guild a handful of times. CataCasually raided clearing BH, BoT (normal), BWD (normal). MoPLeveled a Mage (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Dromic/simple) and cleared MV, HoF and TES on normal. WoDRan LFR on my Rogue and HFC (heroic) on my mage a handful of times. Mic: Yes Internet Connection: Stable Raid Relevant Addons: Recount, DBM, TellMeWhen and Omen Screenshot: http://i65.tinypic.com/o71w5g.jpg Criticism: I'm always looking to improve as a player and take criticism well. If I'm doing something wrong or could do something better - tell me! Availability: I'm available to raid two nights a week on either Mondays, Wednesdays or Sundays from approximately 7pm - 11pm. Like many others, I've been playing this game for quite a while and have discovered that it's actually the social aspect of the game that keeps me here. I love to experience content new and old with others who enjoy the game as much as I do. What I'm looking for in a guild is bunch of people who share this same passion and aren't averse to having a laugh along the way. :DZeroz2 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 LF active social guild I am a returning player looking for an active mature social/raiding/leveling guild I am still trying to relearn the gameplay and how to play my characters. I do have a lot of Alts as I get bored and will level an alt I am looking for a long time guild not some on the whim guild that boot me when I'm not on for a couple of days due to me having a job and not on everyday.jArielimnda1 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 [A] <HYBRiD> LFM for Legion!! <HYBRiD> Casual Raiding Guild, is recruiting! Raids Most Wed, Thurs and Sun 9PM til 12AM ST. We offer a friendly chilled atmosphere, and understand that real life happens, So if you want to experience the legion content with some friendly folk, Reply here and or PST in game :) Timmo#1764Timmó0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 (H) LF social guild for legion please Hey all. back for legion never got into WoD. looking for a friendly guild to do stuff with( all of the things) haven't raided for a long, long time wouldnt mind giving it ago again but not even close to hardcore ( im 30 now), would be happy even with 5 man funs for a while. i have a 100 of every class bar DK and im pretty well happy to play any role but going to be rusty and undergeared lol. please let me know if you have a guild that suitsGrayel4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 9, 2016 [A] Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild Guild found.Velesa0 Sep 9, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 About gold farm Hello guys. I would like to ask you how/where can i farm some gold at least to pay for wow token? I tried many places like time issle and etc but its not really working. And i would like to know what can u suggest about to farm gold. Thanks in advance.Gennissa0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 <Crustless Bread> Recruiting Best thing since sliced bread. We have a couple of spots for ranged dps for our heroic/mythic raid group. We are a close community of people that are item level 890 in lols. We spend way too much time on Discord and are preparing to dominate raids in Legion. If you are laid back but take your dps rotation seriously, hit me up at Felstein#6366. Peace!Brahnn0 Sep 5, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 You're invited... On August 29th it will be Phantasmagoria’s 7th birthday! After 7 great years together and only a day before the release of Legion, we are very excited to be celebrating this birthday on Aman’thul. We’d like to say thank you to all the members of this server’s community who have made up our home for the past two years by inviting you to celebrate with us. On the evening of August 29th at 8pm Server Time members from our guild will be hanging out near the Bank in Stormshield to hand out gifts to anyone who would like to come celebrate with us. We’ve been saving up a while and aside from our killer collection of Left Sharks, we have some exciting stuff to give away including free gold tickets, rare transmog items, pets, mounts, toys, and other fun novelty items! All gifts are gift wrapped and none of us know where the good stuff is hiding, but we invite you to come and find out with us, have a chance to pick up some super cool items and enjoy hanging out with other members of our home, Aman’thul! Congratulations Food on winning the mount :) Thank you so much to all that came to roll! We look forward to seeing you all on Monday the 29th and thank you all again for making Aman’thul a great server to call home! From Phantas, with love xoxoVivica13 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 *RECRUITING* for Heroic Dungeons in Legion Hello guys, Kiers here is forming up a group that will be grinding Legion-Heroic Dungeons upon release. Currently we are only looking for ONE HEALER (any classes will do), i will go ahead and list down some of the criteria that we are looking out for: -Have to be proficient in the class you are playing -Able to commit to the farming with the group -Must have at least one VoIP program (i.e Mumble/Skype/Teamspeak) -Character must be 110 before this coming Friday, with latest being Saturday morning We will start the farming on Friday afternoon, and will be going all the way to Sat/Sun. For additional information, please add me Andrak#1510 or reply under this thread, i will get back to you ASAP. It can be most likely to assure the group will also be advancing towards Mythic+ Dungeons with the same composition. Thanks for your time~Keerst0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 To any returning raiders without a home... Hi there, <Regular Tempest> is a semi-casual raiding guild made up of meme-generating scripts pretending to be humans. We consist of a group of friends that started playing together back in Vanilla and have grown with every expansion to what we are today. We have experienced success at the top of both PvP and PvE content. These days we spend a lot of time hanging out in Discord and play a lot of Overwatch and HotS together. We are currently recruiting all classes in preparation for Heroic -> Mythic raids in Legion. We plan on pushing ourselves to progress as quickly as we can but ultimately, we're here to have fun. We don't take ourselves too seriously but we prepare thoroughly and get stuff done. We are currently in need of the following: 1x Holy Paladin 1x Rogue 1x Ele Shaman We encourage anyone interested in raiding with us to get in contact as we prefer to recruit to culture rather than how high your numbers are. Numbers are good, but not if you're a douchelord. Raids times are scheduled as follows: Wed/Thurs 8:30 - 10:30, Sun 7:30 - 10:30 ST. Contact Felstein#6366 for details or reply to this thread for more info. Peace!Brahnn5 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 It's a Feature Aman'Thul Horde Aussie Based Horde Guild The guild's prime objective is to provide it's members with the means to pursue their own personal gaming goals, whether it would be raiding, dungeoning, PvP, or just social gameplay - we hope to offer something for everyone. We are currently recruiting all classes and levels in an attempt to bolster our ranks so we are able to provide the basis for some structured guild activities and events for our members to participate in if they so desire. Guildwebsite: http://iafgaming.gamerlaunch.com/ or whisper Shoulka in Game for more info or for invite thxZharzanu0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 [A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. **This is the link to our 'main' sales post on the Achievement forums <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745265034#1> Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran one day a week currently (possibly more days depending on demand). If you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/frostmourne>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sun#13995. Thanks once again, Suntanis and crew.Suntanis2 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Affinity-Recruiting for Raid and pleasure. Affinity - Alliance, is a mature minded social raiding guild. Considering membership of all mature minded players of any experience and character level providing you are active and respectful. Currently rebuilding our raid team in preperation for LEGION, looking for Ranged DPS. We refer to this as a Social Raid team. We envision this balance between casual and hardcore, that is that we are NOT a casual team, we DO push progression, only not as hard as a hardcore team Raid Times: Friday and Saturday nights 8pm Server (UTC+10) - 10:30/11:00 (9pm server time during Australian daylight savings months) So if you are interested come join us. Whisper a Taedevout, or officer Taomi (Tirythya) or officer Celad. ingame, or apply on the website. (affinity.gamerlaunch.com)Taedevout0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Want to conduct shifty business deal I have in my possession a Sky Golem for sale, problem is, its on the wrong realm. So I need someone who is willing to trust me and pay for the mount on one realm, and receive it on another.Fluffers0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 *Post removed as no longer relevant* *Post removed as no longer relevant*Epibolt0 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Returning 10/13M - LF Guild (>95% Parses) WHAT CAN I OFFER? Returning 10/13 Mythic HFC raider (rolling mage), looking for a guild to progress in Legion with. I am committed progression raider who shows up prepared. You can check my Warcraftlogs as a Resto Druid throughout HFC, where I was parsing mostly all orange (>95%) and a handful of purple (>80%) for Hellfire Citadel before I quit due to real-life reasons. You can verify this from the screenshots below, or from the warcraftlogs link below. Also feel to add me on Bnet if you want to verify my identity/toon: quasii#1439 http://i.imgur.com/kDcGURx.png http://i.imgur.com/FWJorMX.png http://i.imgur.com/xesLpjq.png https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11454921/latest#partition=1&metric=hps WHAT GUILD AM I LOOKING FOR? There’s just two things I am looking for in a guild. Progression Guild: Looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore progression guild that has previous Mythic progression, really keen to hit the ground running with my new guildies when Legion raids are open – with a firm eye on mythic end-game. Raid Times: Looking for a guild that raids late night server time (I am a working adult in a GMT+8 country), below are the time slots I could certainly make. All Days (Except Sunday): Starting 11.30pm Server Time or later (equivalent to 8.30pm GMT+8) Sunday: No restriction in terms of time WHO ARE YOU? 27 year old working adult from Singapore (GMT+8), who is in full control of my weekly schedule. You can check my attendance on Warcraftlogs, went like 5 months in a row without missing a single raid. RAIDING UI Believe some guilds would like to take a look at one’s raid UI when it comes to applications. Below is the raid UI that I use: http://i.imgur.com/Fn8cnHv.jpg CONTACT ME Always available for a chat at quasii#1439Quasiie0 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 How is the server? I'm thinking about moving my toons to Aman'thul. It seems to be a low-medium population pve oceanic server, but with a decent pve raiding scene. How do you guys perceive the server? What are its pros and cons?Maerlimzen5 Aug 7, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 [A] Returning raider looking for guild I've been away from WoW for a few years and have recently picked it back up and looking forward to Legion. Now I'm looking for a raiding guild for Legion to run a couple of nights (AEST) a week. I have very little WoD raid experience but raided quite a bit in BC (holy priest) and a little bit in Wrath (DK DPS) before real life got in the way. Ideally I'd prefer a DPS or healer role. I used my free level 100 boost on a mage and am really enjoying it, but also have a level 100 mistweaver monk and 92 restoration shaman I could level up. Shout out if you have an open spot I could fill.Vakahna3 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 [A] Returned raider LF social raid guild I've been away for a while and my old guild has evaporated, can anyone recommend a friendly group out there who are a bit more casual and need some extra shooty?Azzý0 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 <Phantasmagoria> Archi and Blackhand Sales We are now able to open spots for people to purchase Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand kills! ARCHIMONDE When: Thursday nights, 8.15pm Server Time How much: 1.2mil What you get: Mythic Archimonde Achievement, Felsteel Annahilator mount, Cutting Edge, "Defiler's End" title, and loot. Next Free Date: August 4th BLACKHAND When: Thursday nights, 7.50pm Server Time How much: 200k What you get: Mythic Blackhand Achievement, Ironhoof Destroyer mount, "Ironbane" title, and loot. Next Free Date: August 4th When you come in for a carry with us, all we expect is that you can tag the boss at the beginning and then die for the remainder of the fight. All gold must be traded or dropped into our guild bank before the carry on the night! If you are interested in purchasing the kill and mount for either or both bosses, please contact me on Vivica#11103 to set up a date!Vivica16 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 [A]<Destruction> 13/13M Now Recruiting! <Destruction> Is a semi-hardcore guild situated on Aman’thul Alliance. We are a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of clearing all Mythic in a timely manner, we offer quality raid hours and progression for a minimum time commitment. Previously known as <Radiance> we have recently reformed under a new banner and with server first now comfortably under our belt, we’ve set our eyes on Oceanic top 10 for Legion with the hopes of pushing even better finishes in later tiers. Looking for like minded players for our core, those with the drive to push their class to the limits and always strive to improve and adapt to mechanics and strat variations. Raid Times: GMT + 11 (AEST) Wednesday: 7 - 10pm ST Thursday: 7 - 10pm ST Monday: 7 - 10pm ST With the potential for an optional extra raid night if necessary also on the table. Recruitment Currently recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS of any class and spec! If you think you might have what it takes to step up to the next level please don’t hesitate to put an application through. Current recruitment needs DPS Mage – High Warlock – High Spriest – Medium EleSham – Medium Healers Mist Weaver Monk – Medium (Viable DPS off spec preferred) Resto Shaman – Medium (Viable DPS Off spec preferred) Please head over to our website: http://destruction-amanthul.enjin.com/recruitment to submit an application. Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to contact an officer directly. Cree#6232 Ads#6351 Azz#1137 Arc#11302Creecree0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Buying all WOD herbs Hey hey my fellow aman'thulian! Kimpossibrew here.. just throwing this onto the forums as well. i am buying all stacks of WOD herbs for 150g a stacks, stacks of 50/100/ as well accepted for the reduced pricing.. please feel free to send them to me C.O.D or whisper me ingame!Kimpossibrew0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 12/13M raider returning, LF Late night guild Hey, Im 12/13M exp raider looking for a late night guild since returning to prep for legion. I'm looking for a friendly environment full of fun, progression and friends. I have 2 characters that I can play for legion and am willing to keep the alt geared for stuff. I'm looking for a late night guild due to work hours, preferably 12am starts or could maybe squeeze 11pm in. What I can provide: -Always up to date knowledge on content and class -Can do mechanics -Good attitude -Willingness to improve -Can play more than 1 role/class -Diversity (I also play other blizzard games to a high standard) My characters Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Novateric/simple -Has max ring -12/13M exp -Is a god damn gnome Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Novaterik/simple -Is a paladin -Can ride steed in battle -Just wins If you would like to chat add my btag Novateric#1592 PS: can add me just for overwatch, I wont cryNovateric0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Rhinestone Glasses can anyone craft these? If so please post or emai lme i ngame , thanks :)Light0 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvan3 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Selling 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold! We are offering 8/8 challenge warlord gold carries! What are you paying for? We are the most experienced group on the realm with over 1000 completed runs between us. We hold all the realm best times and guarantee completion within 3 hours (usually closer to 2-2.5). We will provide any health pots/dps potions/flasks for the dungeon. We are happy to find a time that suits you and are usually available all week and weekends! Rewards include - Over 360k achievement points Transmog weapons for all your characters (in Legion) Yeti Mount Rewards are being removed in Legion so get in quickly! What is required of you? We require you to have a dps spec, it does not have to be geared and we do not expect you to do amazing dps but we do not provide healer or tank carries. We require you to come on skype with us. This is purely so we can explain movement or strategies ahead of time and make everything smoother to get you your golds as quickly as possible! Pricing: 300k for full 8/8 If you bring a friend we will give both of you 10k off! Pm in game - Ponchxe, Ponchex, Ponchwa, Creecree or tempestxPonchxe14 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 Heroic Archimonde Carry Sale Twisted Haven (13/13M) is currently selling Archimonde runs. When Day: Thurs OR Sun nights Time: 11pm Oceanic Server Time (9pm GMT+8 ) Prices Heroic Archimonde only - 40k - MasterLoot, all loot reserved for you Heroic Archimonde only - 30k - Personal Loot What you get All Archimonde inclusive runs will include the following as well: Mount: Reins of the Grove Warden Feat of Strength achievement: Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate Perk: Ability to toggle Mythic Hellfire Citadel difficulty What you need to do Make a booking- If you wish to reserve your spot, please pay a 20% deposit at least 3 days prior to your booked date. This is done to ensure people show up for the run as we reserve their loot and tier type. - Gold has to be tradeable on Aman'Thul (Oceanic realm) Full payment will be expected prior to pulling the boss/s Be on standby half hour before allocated time for invites Contact Please pst Jasminekitty#1736 or Mycra#1827 in-game OR post at twistedhaven.guildlaunch.com to book your slot. AvailabilityMycra6 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 WTB BLACKHAND MOUNT Hey guys, i'm looking for a blackhand carry, hit me up at xeronyx#1634 and we can discuss about prices and timeslots!Xeroncrus1 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 Congrats Sigil Great persistent, been following your logs for awhile. Glad you guys finally killed it. Welcome to 13/13 :) /wave @ Danske & CrisskrissKopic1 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 WTS Herioc/Mythic HFC/BRF TODAY! Original POST! ( with many reviews) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745545294#18 <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. HFC HC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTING AT 4PM EST MYTHIC HFC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTIN AT 11 PM EST (MOUNT ITS SOLD) BRF MOUNT – SPOT AVIABLE 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn0 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 WTB Heroic HFC - Archimonde Carry! Add my battletag #Rainbowsaur11928 if you are selling or know anyone else selling around 25k? Anxious about pre-patch coming want that mount quicklyRealfemale0 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 WTB 8/8 gold carry WTB 8/8 gold carry, add my btag Horrorz#1666 and hopefuly can get it done before it's removedMullerr0 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 9, 2016 The Auxilia, A Community Focused Guild. The Auxilia are recruiting players who want be a part of a positive community experience. Our focus is to create a relaxed and mature environment for people to play in. We have 3 tennets: • Represent yourself in a positive manner. Try to keep guild chat clean. • Be excellent to each other; help create a stronger community. • Always be willing to improve! If this suits your approach, or sounds like a welcome relief, be sure to check out our website http://theauxilia.enjin.com/ Register and Apply today!Apto0 Jul 9, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 WTB Grove Warden Carry (25k) 688 ilvl Boomy Only want the quest item, not fussed about loot. Willing to pay around the 25k mark. Can't do Thursday/Sunday nights. Need a carry ASAP, having moose withdrawals. Whisper/Mail me.Xnightstalke0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 [A] & [H] ÐC selling Challenge Mode Carry 27/05/2016 its a crazy 2 week for us, and we decide to stop arranging another schedule so we can finish our current queing customer! we will be available by 09/06/2016, see you! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Title says it all, selling 8/8 Challenge Mode carry for BOTH faction! What do Challenge Mode : Gold get you? - Access to all exclusive transmog weapon from Challenger Savina - The Challenger’s War Yeti Mount ( silver reward, account-wide) - “The Indomitable” title ( bronze reward, account-wide) - 360 Achievement points! - Portals to the entrance to all 8 Warlords of Draenor dungeons! Price and Time? - Challenge Mode : Gold 8/8 = 250k - We do all in less than 2.5 hours. the more dps you do the faster it goes Crossrealm? We do not usually accept crossrealm payment, it all depends on the server you want to pay on. Add my btag and we can hopefully sort something Requirements? - Level 100 - 250k gold - Consumables and 6x Invisibility potion if you want to dps - Mumble (optional) Why Pick us? Simple, because we are jubei’thos best CM team. We have been in business since MoP with over 250 carries complete. Those years of experience has taught us that customer is KING. We never ever put a stress to our customer and will keep a FRIENDLY atmosphere during the run. So far in WoD we have done over 90 carries with 100% SUCCESS RATE, thanks to our 8/8 realm best experience. We offer an experience that no other group could ever hope to match. Come join us for a carry, and let us share that experience with you! Contact Info? Urehermawan #1356 Trollshaman#1368Brumoomars6 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 Aggressor on Blackrock late night for Legion <Aggressor> Recruiting all flame retardant individuals with a heroic / mythic raiding mindset for a late night schedule. Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 9:30pm-12:00am Sever time (Pacific Time) All positions are open at this time. Leadership has current and previous mythic / heroic raiding experience as well as experience managing a guild. If you are returning from the break and haven't played in an expansion or so, that is fine on the following condition - you are able to show somewhere in your WoW history that you have cleared something on heroic (when heroic was mythic) or mythic when the content was VIABLE. This means current - for example killing heroic Ragnaros in Firelands isn't impressive if you did it only a few months ago. Add zio#1502 battletag to speak in person in game. Looking forward to progression, -ZioZionexx0 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 WTB Heavy Junkboxes I think the current price is 30g a box, will to pay 10% extra for the full 1255 so 42000 goldMujun0 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 Challenge Mode Gold Carries - 300k Offering Gold CM carries on Aman'thul before Legion hits. For those unaware, this expansions (WoD) challenge mode rewards will be going account wide in legion. We're offering full 8/8 gold carry for 300k. We have carried over 50 full clears and guarantee completion. We also cater to people who are just after specific dungeons at the price of 40k each dungeon. If interested whisper me or add my battletag: Bowgan#1297Bowgan9 Jul 1, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB Moose Run Any guilds selling? Please PM or mail me. Thanks!Lucili0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Looking to buy alliance challenge mode gold Hey, looking to buy an 8/8 CM gold carry. feel free ti whisper me in game or add me on bnet - Fenastus#1472Kilana0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Woah It's been a while since I posted on here. Da fark does this sheet even get used any more?Bigbadtauren0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 WTS Plans: Arcanite Reaper So for all you profession collectors out there, I hold in my hot little hands Plans: Arcanite Reaper . Send me in game mail if you are looking at buying it and maybe we can strike a deal. CheerioBelitemare0 Jun 28, 2016