Aman'Thul

Nov 25, 2015 Looking for the player Blighter Willing to discuss terms to acquire the name from you. Hit me up! Blighter#1166Blightah1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over.Kazrak0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 New Xpac new start new guild????? Hi guys, i have picked up legion and with it a 15th wind for wow. i have moved to aman'thul for a fresh start and used my new boost on a rogue and absolutely love it. what im looking for is an active social guild for mature players, at +30 years old, WOW is just a game and a place to chill. im up for anything raiding pvp etc just want to make some new friends to play with. WOW isnt WOW unless your in a social guild, like i said up for anything and everything but still need to find my feet with the toon. hope to hear from someone soonBrônx0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger 400k horde side Prices have been around 400k - 600k lately for anyone wondering why so low, that and I'm poorTweetybird0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Looking for an active guild that talks a lot! I am looking for an active guild that talks a lot on ventrilo, teamspeak, skype, or whatever. I don't care if it's a raiding or casual guild, I just want some people to talk to! hit me up on battletag whoever#1787Amarelia0 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 RaF Program Any interested in doing the RaF program with me? Aman'thul is a very good server with high population. I can introduce you to the lv25 guild I'm in, and I maybe able to guide you in questing from time to time :) Let me know if you would want to!Gengkiskan1 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 RAF Hey All, As a pet/mount collector, i am drooling over all the previously unobtainable mounts and pets that are in the New RAF system. If you are wanting to be recruited, please inbox me your email and i will get the ball rolling. If you are also a collector, please post here so you too can get in on this awesome system Jax, the Magical Lockpicking Rogue!Jax1 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 <No Action Bars> 5/13 Mythic Now Recruiting! Basic Guild Information: Guild: No Action Bars - no-action-bars.enjin.com Faction: Horde Server: Mal'ganis (Normal/CST) Battlegroup: Stormstrike About Us: No Action Bars was created on October 18th, 2011. We have been raiding together since tier 13 and strive to down mythic content in a timely manner. Our current goal is to push into mythic Hellfire Citadel until Legion drops. The guild provides our Team with what they need to raid; such as gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. In return we hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy yourselves while doing so. Past Progression: Tier 16 14/14M Siege of Orgrimmar Tier 17 4/7M Highmaul Tier 17 7/10M Blackrock Foundry Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 H, 5/13M Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. We are currently recruiting for our mythic roster. Current Needs: All classes encouraged to apply. [DPS] Warrior - High Priest - High Rogue - High Mage - High Shaman - Med Warlock - Med DK - Med Monk - Med [Healer] Druid If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to apply on our guild website and we will get back to you in a timely manner. All Exceptional Apps will be considered regardless of our current needs. Applications: http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Contacts: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Pasidious#1105 - Officer/Raid Leader Toradoshi#1592 - Officer Talonish#1783 - VeteranKrixus0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 [Alliance] Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Wanting to sell this mount! Hit me up on Serpentsting or Whoever#1787Bearheals0 Nov 13, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 Malaysian players here? as above.Yojimori31 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 [H] 13/13H one night a week - Sunday Saurfang Server #1 Ranked Oceanic (#10 in the US) One Night a Week Raiding Guild 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic in Highmaul 10/10N and 10/10H in BRF 13/13N and 13/13H HFC Classes Needed Most Pretty much any DPS, but more specifically (in order of need) Mage Hunter Boomkin Warlock DPS DK or Warrior Could potentially fit in a Holy Paladin and/or Resto Shaman Those with a viable healing or tanking offspec would be highly preferable. Unlikely to consider applicants below ilvl690 (would prefer 695+ as we are doing normal Archimonde weekly and Heroic HFC upper tier). Apply at our website: www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com - You don't need to register to put in an application. Please use the template in the application forum. You can complete your initiate phase from another server/guild - but once we approve your application we will need you to transfer and join our guild. •One night a week raiding, Sunday night, 1900-2230 server time •Horde – Saurfang (Oceanic PvE server) •Xei#1632 For those who want a full explanation of where I want to take the guild, please read the below. Endless Fury – Saurfang Horde (Oceanic PvE) Vision To have a full team of friendly and capable players to be able to complete raid content at our own pace - one night a week on a Sunday evening, approx 1930-2230 server time. Mission To complete as much raid content as we can before the next raid instance, linearly, including Mythic difficulty when we get to it. Raid scheduling and planning will be done via the in-game calendar invite and/or the guild website (www.endlessfury/guildlaunch.com). I have sourced a Teamspeak3 server for us to use – make sure you download and update your TS3 client. Important points to understand when signing on to this •The reason we only raid one night a week is that we all have other commitments during the week that are far more important than WoW (work, family etc). Hence, during the week, there is likely to be very few players online from the guild. If you are after a big guild with loads of people online to do stuff with every night of the week, this isn’t the place for you. Having said that, we often run an alt/casual raid on Wednesday nights. What you can expect from Endless Fury •Strong and committed leadership. I have been guild and raid leading since WoW was born (I played open WoW beta all the way through to today). Hopefully this document gives you some sort of insight into how much time and effort I put into this. •Good communications around the intent and direction of the guild. Starting with this, but as things evolve and if our intent or direction shift, I will plaster it all over the forums and seek input from everyone. Whilst I am the Guild Leader, this is not a total dictatorship, and any future change of intent/direction of the guild needs to be discussed before a decision made. •The guild has a large sum of gold (300k), so guild repairs will be enabled for raid nights.Xeî6 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 [A] <Molotov> 10/10 H-BRF, we don't do mythic Molotov is looking for some more raiders to join our raid team. Highmaul 7/7N, 7/7H Blackrock Foundry 10/10 N (Server 4th Blackhand), 10/10 H (Server 10th Heroic Blackhand) We don't do mythic content. We have up to five open dps spots on our raiding roster, however we are only specifically recruiting for: - Warlock - Shadow Priest (preferably with a healing off-spec) - Retribution Paladin - Hunter - Combat Rogue but basically if you're interested then apply. Molotov’s Raid Times are fixed to Aman’thul Server Time (which is Sydney & Melbourne time): - Wednesday 2030 – 2330 server time - Thursday 2030 – 2330 server time Raiders are expected to maintain at least 75% attendance. If you're interested talk to me in game or apply here: http://molotov.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=8429 The Warlords of Draenor Edition of Molotov while being pretty laid-back in our approach to raiding (two three-hour nights and not raiding mythic difficulty is hardly going to see us challenging top guilds) does still operate like the progression guild we once were. Yes we ask people to formally apply. Yes we run EPGP. Yes there is a trial period. Yes we expect all our raiders to be on-server and in-guild. We also expect maturity, courtesy, and progression-level performance from all of our raiders. Molotov is not, has never been, and will never be a ‘show up, get carried, get free epics’ kind of guild. To learn a little bit more about Molotov check this out: http://molotov.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10541 We like to think of ourselves as a retirement home for semi-active ex-progression raiders. If that sounds like your brand of fun then we’d love to hear from you. -Rathollorn, Guild Master of <Molotov> (Rath#6607)Rathollorn3 Nov 3, 2015
Oct 26, 2015 Wtb heroic hfc carry or mythic paying well Looking to pay 400k to 600kZðd1 Oct 26, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative and direct ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers to raid with? Want to get to know others better before you commit? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 22, 2015 Guild Recruitment <helpers> Is a fresh raiding guild which raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-10 Server Time, 680+ is required to join the core raiding team. We are built around a close friendship and a friendly atmosphere. PM me for more info or a guild invite ;)Shyan1 Oct 22, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 [A]<Group Therapy> LFM - 1 raid night pw WOD Progression: Tier 18 HFC: 13/13 N | 12/13 H Tier 17 BF : 6/7 H (Pre aotc) Tier 16 HM : 6/7 H (Pre aotc) We aim for clearly heroic content each tier to get aotc achievements. HM and BF we weren't able to down imp, blackhand before needs due to attendance issues. Raiding Times: 7:00pm - 11:30pm, Thurs Recruitment:Currently recruiting. 1 x tank (monk, guardian druid, death knight) 1-3 range dps (hunter, lock, mage) 1 melee dps (rogue, death knight) About Group Therapy: Formed in Cataclysm, Group Therapy began as an amalgam of friends from Ascendance and Deadwood that have been raiding together since TBC. Our common purpose is clearing all normal content and heroic progression, in the minimum time possible (1 nights). Our guild is perfect for serious players that love WoW, but cannot raid 3-4 nights a week. Our back-to-back raid nights also provide continuity and reduce attendance issues. If your interested in joining or coming along for a night to see how we roll. Whisper either; Aive (Frostmourne) #Aive1356 Razzu (Frostmourne) #Razzu1780 Valnum (Frostmourne) #Valnum#1297 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/frostmourne/Group%20Therapy/ Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Group+Therapy We use mumble as voice chat.Ainslé1 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 [A] [AGN] 1/13 M - Gaming Community ___________________________________________________________________ INFO ___________________________________________________________________ Guild Name: AGN (Australian Gaming Network) Server: Frostmourne - High Pop - PVP Realm Faction: Alliance Founded: 2015 Website: www.agna-au.com - Under Maintenance Facebook: /www.facebook.com/groups/AgnaAu/ Community: www.facebook.com/groups/OutsidersWOWGuild/ Currently building our competitive team for mythic and future expansions, We're a young building guild with a large community over 1500+. We're open to casuals and new or returning players for our team. If you can only do some of the days we still work to cater to your needs. ___________________________________________________________________ CORE TEAM ___________________________________________________________________ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: 2/7 Mythic, 3/10 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic Loot System: BIS / Council Schedule: Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun 8-11pm AEST 10+ ___________________________________________________________________ OUR CONTACT INFO ___________________________________________________________________ In-Game: Sando#1261, Dazerath#1714Sikendruid0 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 [A] Cross-realm DAY RAIDS 10am-1PST. 13/13h <Overthrown>'s group is looking for more interested raiders. We are a cross server raiding team and so we are somewhat unique in that members are NOT REQUIRED TO JOIN THE GUILD OR SERVER. We raid Tuesday+Thursday at 10:00AM - 1:00PM PST. Current progression is 13/13h. Our group is targeted towards players who want a semi-casual atmosphere and weekday raiding, but with the expectation to down content as well. We welcome alts as long as you make the raid times and are heroic ready. Our current focus is to build the raid group so that when 6.2.3 drops we can begin cross-realm MYTHIC. RECRUITING: We need players who have killed at least 11/13h + 13/13n. - TANK: We need a tank. Big ups if you have a usable dps offspec. - MELEE DPS: Really need a DK/Warrior/Ret. Other classes played well also considered :) - RANGE DPS: Need non-Hunter range DPS. If you are interested in joining, please send us a friend invite on Real ID @ kannibus#1882 or sarkazmo5#1177 or just reply here and we can take it from there.Rejuvenating0 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 <Persephone> 1/13M 12/13H LF Dps Persephone is a Saurfang based,casual raiding guild currently raiding 2 nights a week Friday's and Sunday's from 8pm to 11pm Aest. We currently require ranged dps of atleast 705ilvl although other lower but exceptional applicants will be considered. please feel free to contact me in game for any additional information you may require.- Romaji#1549 or Sammy#1531 [b][/b]Romaji2 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 660 Boomkin looking for guild :) Hey , As the title says im ilev 660 balance druid, and im looking for casual/raiding guild that raids more than once a week. I have experience doing normal hfc, and most of the heroic bosses. Looking forward to hearing from you :)Muninn0 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Looking for a Raid Team [old post] 698 Frost 2H Deathknight and a 701 Boomkin/Resto Druid Druid armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Wildmyth/simple Preferred raid times: Saturday to Thursday inclusive - 8pm to 12am We are looking for a heroic progression raid team to enjoy the HFC content to it's fullest before this expansion comes to a close, after being absent from raiding since the end of the BRF tier. We have experience raiding heroic BRF when it was current and I have earned the Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand achievement. Any guilds who are interested in trialing us please add below! EDIT: Thanks guys - a raid team has been found!Vespora0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 [A] [AGN] 13/13 H - Gaming Community ___________________________________________________________________ INFO ___________________________________________________________________ Guild Name: AGN (Australian Gaming Network) Server: Frostmourne - High Pop - PVP Realm Faction: Alliance Founded: 2015 Website: www.agna-au.com - Under Maintenance Facebook: /www.facebook.com/groups/AgnaAu/ Community: www.facebook.com/groups/OutsidersWOWGuild/ Currently building our competitive team for mythic and future expansions, We're a young building guild with a large community over 1500+. We're open to casuals and new or returning players for our team. If you can only do some of the days we still work to cater to your needs. ___________________________________________________________________ CORE TEAM ___________________________________________________________________ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: 2/7 Mythic, 3/10 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic Loot System: BIS / Council Schedule: Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun 8-11pm AEST 10+ ___________________________________________________________________ OUR CONTACT INFO ___________________________________________________________________ In-Game: Sando#1261, Dazerath#1714Sikendruid3 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Calling all 60 Raiders on Aman'Thul. Hi, Just posting this as a topic of interest. I am starting a guild on Aman'Thul as a progressive content guild. Starting from 60 completing the Vanilla raids then progressing into TBC etc. until Cataclysm. The best way to contact me, if anyone is interested would be in game.Sadhead1 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 WTB Heavy Lockboxes Am after all 1405 :( Looking to pay 15g each (21,075g all up) but if someone happens to have all 1405 they'd part with at once, I'll give you 22500g. Feel free to CoD deliver me, or find me (most likely on an alt) with my BattleTag - Cala#6576 Many thanks! :)Calámity1 Oct 14, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 [A] Drunken Fist - 0/everything LFAnyone! Hey everyone! Have no exp raiding? NO PROBLEM! Starting up a fun guild atmosphere to get some raiding done in the last legs of WoD so people can have a fun place to learn how to raid better before Legion starts! Times: Wednesday and/or Friday from 10:30pm Server time. Just one day. Thats right its late, but Im in Japan, and I'll be leading the raids so thats the best time for me! BUT WAIT! if you cant make that time, dont fret, feel free to join and chillout and maybe lead your own raid! Seriously, Im sick of sitting in ques for pugs and having to already outgear content to do it, I know you are too! So come join Drunken Fist, have a laugh, just have a go at some bosses. Make sure you do things like, show up on time if you say you're gunna be there, and please know your class and role. Dont be one of those guys thats just sitting back when you could be all "hey yeah I'm a mage/hunter I'll go soak the things and stuff" That makes the fights easier and more fun for everyone! Who am I? well, Im a nobody really but Im not bad. I am however, casual. tl;dr Casual guild forming for weds late night raids. Probably pug most people. I'll tank. Hit me up in game on this toon or send me a request Mits#1789 or in-game mail!Eikei3 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 [H] <Rebirth> is Recruiting - Barthilas <Rebirth> On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. A few of us raided previously and got 13/13N and 10/13H before the guild fell apart. But we will be starting from Normals to gear new people up. We have no problem with people being cross server to give us a try and see how they feel. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Warlock Rogue Elemental Shaman Heals: Pally Druid Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260,Andrew#6331 We look forward to hearing from you!Lucidarrow1 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 6.2.2 Unholy & Frost Dk Help & Entertainment ! PLEASE VISIT !!! www.Youtube.com/HypeDoWnTv HypeDoWns Description For All New Potential Viewers ! *Greetings From Darkspear* !!! Hello to all the Dks and Pvp players !!! Im new to the Threads and trying todo my best to spread positivity to the WoW / Dk Community ! I dedicate alot of my time helping players and making entertainment showing 2200xp Gameplay. Im a very Humble player and I simply just want to help all who is seeking Unholy / Frost Dk Guidance. My youtube channel has alot of GREAT information for you to absorb for Improvements or to Refresh your memory on something you may have forgot about. NOTE, I take video requests if you have something you would like to see that i Dont have. I help navigate to a video that suits your question if i have something along the lines. Also, I do my BEST to respond to all players who contact me via ingame or on the comments / discussion section of my channel. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask and ill give you a 100% Accurate answer. Trust me I wont steer you wrong ! If you made it this far, Thank You for your support and I hope all viewing this will give me and my content a Fair chance. My Goal is to simply Help grow a positive wow community and improve players Skillcap. [i][/i] Things to Find on HypeDoWnTv Content for New Players or Competitve Players looking to take their gaming to the next lvl ! - Unholy & Frost Dk Macros - Unholy & Frost Dk Talents - Unholy & Frost Dk Glyphs - Unholy & Frost Dk Addons Unholy Dk Content (More + Request it, and ill make it happen) - Unholy Dk Rune Management (Old but will be viable in Legion) - Unholy Dk Healing Guidance - Unholy Dk Burst Tutorial - Unholy Dk Dueling Tutorials - Unholy Dk Arenas 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s 2200+ xp 2.1k mmr Games. (viable comps) - Unholy Dk RBGs Target Calling - Unholy Dk overall assistance if you ask anything you shall receive a genuine Response ! - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Frost Dk Content (a lot of Key Information) - Frost Dk Damage Rotation - Frost Dk DW vs 2H analyse. - Frost Dk Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption analyse. - Frost Dk Arenas - 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s with our viable comps ! - Frost Dk Quick Responses to all questions ! (100% Accurate Information) - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Im still Actively posting Videos Weekly and I take Video requests of things people would like to see. If you see any tab above that your having trouble finding Plz ask me for the link to the video =]. Again, Thank you and I hope you all find something of use ! I am in the process of finding teammates to push higher mmrs to potential stream in the near Future. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter @HypeDoWnTvHypedown0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Poundfist spawn If anyone is planning to camp Poundfist, he just died at noon AEST today. Apparently it'll be approx. 48-96 hours before he appears again. Just noting it so you can get the timing right. I presume there's only one or two phases in Gorgrond now, since hardly anyone goes there, so there's presumably a much lower chance he'll spawn in another phase soon.Wain0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Hi Aman'Thul Hello Aman'Thul! cheers!Schmidly0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 [A] HN (9/13H) Recruiting Range/Melee Horde Nemesis is now recruiting any exceptional melee/range dps 705+ (No More Mages). Applicants must be able to pull over 40k dps single target and will be on a trial basis until proven their worth. Guild is currently 13/13N and 9/13H HFC We are a mature aged guild, made up of friendly laid back people and real life friends and all raid members live on the East Coast of Australia. We use vent and our raid times are Thursday and Monday 8 to 11pm ST (AEST). So please message either Shalim, Fuggette or Derived ingame for more details, or to just have a chat, and see where you at with your progress. Or add me to Real ID: Rhino#1476 Feel free to visit our website: https://hordenemesis.teamapp.com/Derived0 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage1 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Anyone else feeling the unsub pinch? About 3 months after WoD was released, we started seeing dwindling numbers in the guild. Not people /gquitting, people unsubbing (which is also what they were saying on the guild forums). We did a 6month+ clearout the other day and lost 300 people in the guild. Anyone else experiencing the same?Scream0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 [A] Blackjack and Hookers - 9/13 N Blackjack and Hookers are currently looking to recruit new members to join our Hellfire Citadel progression raiding team. We are a group mainly formed of friends in RL but are interested to add to the team, mainly after healers and a few dps. Raid Times: Wednesday - 8pm till 11pm Sunday - 8pm till 11pm Classes and Specs looking for: Monk - Mistweaver. Priest - Discipline, Holy. Shaman - Restoration, Enhancement. Druid - Restoration, Balance. Paladin - Holy, Retribution. Rogue - Subtlety. Warlock - Affliction or Destruction. What we expect from members: Show up to raids at least 10 minutes prior to starting time. Let the Raid Leaders know in advance if you can't make it to the raid. Be able to learn/understand mechanics of bosses easily. Be committed to raiding and progressing with the guild. If you're interested about joining or knowing more information, feel free to leave a comment on here or message Damerah (BlindSniper#1664) in game.Damerah0 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 [A] <Amicorum> LF Core Raiders, WE WANT YOU! About Us: <Amicorum> is a new professional and family friendly guild comprised of RL friends and current/former raid buddies who have come together to drink, laugh, dominate raids/bosses and have a tonne of fun doing so. We are former GMs, officers, raid leaders and hardcore raiders stretching back to the days of vanilla , however as time would have it most of us now have professional careers and/or families. Our goal is to be a premier progression raiding guild on a 2 night per week schedule. I know there are many of you out there who share the same situation and desire to raid as us so whether you're working Mon-Fri, 9-5 or have a young family - heck even if you don't WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US! As we are old souls coming together on new characters this is a chance for you to become an integral part of the guild from the ground up. Our plan is to start gearing the core raid team through normal and heroic Highmaul and then strait into Heroic > Mythic when Blackrock is released. What we expect from you: 1) Need to be sociable, friendly and play well with others...maturity is a big plus, no dramas thanks :) 2) Need to be able to listen and talk via vent/teamspeak. We're often in TS just hanging out, not just in raids, and since most of us have known each other for 5 years+ and many of us are RL friends, it will be the best way for us to get to know you. 3) Have an extremely high attendance rate. Nearly all of us are professionals with demanding jobs, so the days and times we set to raid for our two nights means for progression we need to stick to it week in, week out. 4) Be timely and ready for each raid. This means being at the raid 10 minutes before the raid time stocked and stuffed with flasks, pots and anything else that is going to make you completely awesome! 5) Have a good raiding attitude. Fact is that during progression we are going to wipe. You need to have the patience to push progression, but also if you are called out on something that you take it like a man (or woman) without hurt feelings and adjust for the next time. 6) Be ready and competent in your off-spec as well as flexible. 99% of the time we will accommodate your preferred main spec, however at times you may need to perform a different role on certain encounters. Currently Recruiting: Tanks: 1 x DK, Warrior, Monk or Druid DPS: All classes Healers: All classes Will consider any and all applicants level 90-100. We will need any raiding member to be 100 and min ilvl 630 by the time we begin raiding (mid Jan) Raid Times: Thursday & Monday 7pm-10pm ST (9pm -12am NZ time) If <Amicorum> sounds like the right fit for you then please contact us ASAP. I promise you'll have fun and make some good friends along the way, not to mention the vast amount of loots you will collect! Contacts: Arcazion (bnet: Dethox#1619) Chillifries (bnet: Joiistick#1644) Azaleah (bnet: Sekhmet#1494)Arcazion36 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 New Player, Level 36 Hey, I'm brand new to WoW and feel a little late to the party. Is there anyone on Aman'Thul in the same boat? Let's be friends, make a guild or something.Banefishu0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . November 18 - December 2nd REVISION 1.0 (complete) ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY ================================================================== WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT ================================================================== ... ================================================================== Event Information ================================================================== ... ... CHECK MAIN POST FOR MORE INFORMATION! ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY THIS IS A CROSS-REALM-CROSS-SERVER PVP EVENT!Vvar0 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Looking for a raiding guild for Raiding! Hey guys, I've recently come back to WoW only a few weeks ago and need a new guild! I completed all of the MoP Raids on Normal and some heroics. I also enjoy getting gold on challenge modes and will hopefully do that soon too if guildies are up for it! I'm just looking for a guild that raids atleast Heroic progression and wants a Hunter DPS with experience! Also I'm currently 671 ilvl and farming better gear continuously. :) Thanks.Ripgarrosh1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 Returning player! Hey guys and gals! I just moved to RoK and looking to transfer to the server. I've checked out the server pop on http://www.warcraftrealms.com/ and like the overall spread. I have a few questions. How is the community play? Ally or horde? How is the game economy? Is the server enjoyable? Thanks!Anabolic1 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Returning Player~~ So im returning for a little bit so see how things are and see what happens :P (fyi quit just before BRF was released) 665 Spriest -- Not looking for super serious raiding more after some chilled laid back guild, Bnet is Juzz#6426 or drop me a line ingame :)Juzzys0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 688ilvl Combat Rogue/Prot Warrior lf guild Hey, I am recently returning to wow after a short break, I am a fairly experienced raider on my rogue and still pretty new to tanking but I am confident. I am looking for a guild that is progressing through Hellfire Citadel I would like to guild to be on Aman'thul. I don't mind if I raid on my rogue or warrior, I have little experience in HFC I have only killed the first four bosses on my warrior so my desire to raid has been reinvigorated and I would love to join a guild that is looking for members and doesn't mind being patient and giving me a quick run down of the fights for me. Sorry about the layout of this post, I have never posted before and I am not fancy when it comes to posts! Please feel free to message me at anytime my Rogue's name is Victum and my Warrior is Maniac. Thank you! :DVictum1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 [A] Omen 5/7M, 5/10M, 12/13H LF Tank & DPS Omen on Aman’Thul, is looking for new members to join our raid team. Raid Schedule: Wed , Thurs, Mon 9pm-12am Server time Current Progression: 5/7M HM, 5/10M BRF , 13/13N, 12/13H HFC Who we are: Omen has been around with a Team raiding together since BC. We have survived as long as we have because our members are good ppl, our culture is laid back with plenty of giggles between pulls on raid night but we are focused when needed and have the skills to get the job done. Who we are looking for: We are after skilled and experienced raiders who can commit to a schedule. Whilst we are primarily interested in 3 night a week raiders we do have a number of team members who have organised to come on 2 nominated nights rather than the full 3. At this time we are most interested in: All DPS Tank - Blood DK - Bear - Monk - Pally If you do not match one of the listed classes / roles above but think Omen would still be a good fit for you, we would still love to hear from you. For further questions, please contact one of the Guild Officers below for a chat or head over to our guild site http://omenites.guildnow.com to check us out and apply. Guild officers to contact Vid (Vid#1333) Del (Delorne#6666) GT (Gotshadow#1228) Biff (Biffity#1842)Vidaar18 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 (A)Southern Skies 12/13n 6/13 H lfm Hello all, and thanks for taking the time to view this post. Southern Skies, A Aus/NZ/American based guild on Moonguard is currently looking for more members to fill its core raid team. we are currently in search of RANGED DPS AND HEALER BACKUPS we currently 12/13 N HFC and 6/13 H HFC went 17/17 patch 6.2 please note this is not a mythic progression raiding guild, nor will it be. most of us believe having fun and spending time playing with friends is what matters more. our raid times are Saturday / Sunday 3pm-6pm NZT / 1pm-4pm Aest or 10pm-1am CST(Friday/Saturday Night) The guild is very very social, active and and does alot of events, such as PVP and RP. We do require 690+ ilvl in order to trial for our core team, however we are open to negotiations on the players ilvl provided they have logs to prove their worth. Server transfers will be reimbursed 50% of the current wow token price( roughly 12k ) . if this sounds like you, please add me on jaypratley#1183 or message me in game. Have fun and stay safe =)Stimulated14 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Connected Realm I have been raiding for a while and now that we require 20 for Mythic raiding it is hard to get a good team together on such a small realm. I heard whispers of Aman'Thul and Saurfang being connected. If that was to go ahead that would make finding a Mythic group allot easier and save me hundreds in transfer costs. Please post if you would like to see this happen.Frymonk7 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [A] The Foundry - Looking for a few extra The Foundry is looking for a extra players to round out our raiding roster. We haven't needed to recruit since early in Mists of Pandaria, and technically we still don't. While we consistently have over 20 regular raiders attending each week, we're looking to diversify by adding a few specific roles. Ideally we're looking for the following classes to round out our roster: 1 x DPS Warrior. 1 x Restoration Shaman. 1 x Healing Priest, willing to alternate between Holy and Disc. 1 x Rogue Who are we? I wish I could tell you how long The Foundry has been around. The guild has been around longer than I've been a part of it. Rumours abound of a bunch of guys (and gals) who got sick of the garbage in other guilds they were in and decided to take a crack at running their own. Thus, The Foundry was born. We're not the type of guild who maintains strict raiding requirements. We understand that people have real life commitments. We pretty much have 1 rule: Don't be a dickhead. Don't violate this, and we'll all get along. Don't be a dickhead could be interpreted as, but is not limited to the following: Don't be an !@# in general chat. Don't be loot hungry. Don't turn up just for farm content and skimp on progression fights. Don't insist on playing a tank, even though you were clearly informed there were no tanking positions available. Ultimately we want to kill bosses and we want a few extra people to be a part of that. Our approach might appear a little lackadaisical. We like to chat while raiding (or some of our weirdos might even try singing). We like to take the mickey out of each other and enjoy a little bit of schadenfreude. We like to throw paper zeppelins at Cyndazzle and bust out our Gammon braids when the going gets tough. If you want super serious, hardcore raiding - this is not the guild for you. If you want a raiding guild that might talk and act like you're hanging around with friends, (including using the occasional colloqual starting with C as a term of endearment), then we might be a good fit for you. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays between 8.00 and 10.30 server time. At the time of writing this, (15/7) our progressions is as follows: 7/7 H. Highmaul Aotc. 10/10 H. Blackrock Foundry. Aotc 12/13 N 5/13 H. Hellfire Citadel. (1 shot Kormrok, Deadeye and Bloodboil + pals on our first look this week). Please ask any Foundry member online to direct you towards an officer if you have any questions about us and our guild. You won't see us spamming guild recruit messages in Trade chat or General chat. That's just annoying. Updated 8/8/15 (TGIF)Malisira5 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 NEWS TEAM ASSSSSEMMMMMMBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFinkle1 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 [A]<Group Therapy> LFM - 1 raid night pw WOD Progression: Tier 18 HFC: 12/13 N | 2/13 H BF : 6/7 H (Pre aotc) HM : 6/7 H (Pre aotc) 10 NM. X HM. We aim for clearly heroic content each tier to get aotc achievements. HM and BF we wern't able to down imp, blackhand before needs due to attendance issues. Raiding Times: 7:00pm - 11:30pm, Thurs Recruitment:Currently recruiting. 1 x tank (monk, guardian druid) 1-2 range dps (mage, hunter or lock) About Group Therapy: Formed in Cataclysm, Group Therapy began as an amalgam of friends from Ascendance and Deadwood that have been raiding together since TBC. Our common purpose is clearing all normal content and heroic progression, in the minimum time possible (1 nights). Our guild is perfect for serious players that love WoW, but cannot raid 3-4 nights a week. Our back-to-back raid nights also provide continuity and reduce attendance issues. If your interested in joining or coming along for a night to see how we roll. Whisper either; Aive (Frostmourne) #Aive1356 Razzu (Frostmourne) #Razzu1780 Valnum (Frostmourne) #Valnum#1297 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/frostmourne/Group%20Therapy/ Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Group+Therapy We use mumble and are on most evenings.Valnum2 Aug 1, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 2015 ~~ WoD UI Post! Post a picture of your UI lets see everyones creativity Here is my UI https://imageshack.com/i/pc8ouYLwjAssassln0 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 [H] WTB 5x Gumm-E mailboxes. COD 5g each. They cost 1g 60s from the Engineering hut if you have a follower assigned, and there's a mailbox right next to the Engineering hut so it will take you a whopping 45 seconds or so for 17g I would like to offer more, but I only have this toon and a bunch of level 1's on this server which I use for pet battles so I make a couple silver a day most days :P BTW, since they're unique I can only hold 5, so please do not send more than that or I won't be able to buy them, not that I have the gold to buy a 6th anyways :PPbmain4 Jul 30, 2015