Aman'Thul

Jun 25, 2015 Official Roleplayer's of Aman'Thul Thread A place for those interested in the Roleplaying/Lore aspects of the game to congregate, converse and advertise their ideas amongst fellow enthusiasts.Dryzual1 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 LF Fri/Sat/Sun raiding disc/holy 689 Lf a raiding guild that raids friday night or weekends. As in heroic for hellfire. Trolling the severs trying to get a bite. Seems not many guilds raid on just the weekends. I have my 2 aotc's and i can play shadow if needed with a little bit of gear, ie trinkets.Daketh1 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 State of Aman'Thul Is the server dieing or Dead for raiding ? Lots of people seem to be moving to other servers in hopes of finding people to raid with ? Are there too many small guilds trying to raid with talent spread across many guilds or has a large amount of hte talent left for bigger and brighter things ? Urrk170 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 POUNDFIST !! He was killed today on AT at 17:38 server time - spawn point was just south of iron docks fp. Gratz to those who got the mount. TormentHairyarmpits0 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Females playing wow So I quit the game for a few years and came back. I've made an observation that is very interesting and want to forward it to the Aman'Thul community. When I left, 3 or so years ago. The amount of woman playing WoW was like 1 to every 50 men. If you were in a heroic or something, and there was a female player present it was a rare occurence and made for an interesting run. Such comments as "OMG! It's a female. GET HER!" were apparent. Now, there is a female player in just about every second heroic I do, also, when questing, there are female players everywhere (obvious with there name choices). I'm not saying it's a good thing or bad thing collectively. Personally, I think it's a good thing. I'm just saying its interesting. I'm also asking the question. What happened in 3 years that the number of female players seems to have tripled? What changed?Jaykia8 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 [A]Get Off My Lawn 6/10H,8/10N LFM 4 Weekends Get Off My Lawn is a friendly progressive guild that is seeking more weekend raiders to help rebuild our dwindling roster to further progression into H BRF. Raid Times: Currently we are 8/10N BRF 6/10 H BRF Our raid times are: Saturdays 5PM ST - 9PM ST Sundays 5PM ST - 9PM ST Please note ST stands for Server Time, which in this case is UTC + 10:00. What we are looking for: Most classes and specs at this stage. Prefer 660+. Why join us? We're nice. We're fun and we down bosses! We help people improve and give everybody a fair go! not everybody is right for the team and not everybody can improve to the point where we need them to be. But if you put in the effort, have the skill and want a place to have fun! THIS is a great place where you can do just that! If this sounds like you, please create an account and apply at http://goml.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=424290 or if you have any further questions regarding recruitment or the guild please feel free to message someone in the guild and they will point you in the right direction.Eraze4 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 Ashes Ashes Achievement Raid - Wed 10 June Molotov is looking to finish off the Glory of the Draenor Raider Meta Achievement and needs people for the Ashes Ashes Achievement. We've had a few attempts at it with 18-20 people and weren't able to get enough ashes, so we are looking for a full 30-man raid. The run will be on normal difficulty on Wednesday June 10, 8:30pm server time (Australian EST) (which is 3:30am PDT and 10:30am GMT/UTC). Molotov usually has about 12-15 raiders show up, so we are looking for 15 extra players, DPS and Healers. There is also a sign-up on OpenRaid. Add Rath#6607 and whisper me if you want to join on the night.Rathollorn0 Jun 6, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 I hereby name this realm Jake'thul. ^^^^^^Jakenova2 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 <Desire> 6/10M GMT+8 LF Tank + Holy Pally Progression <Desire> is a GMT+8 raiding guild on Aman'thul, with our members hailing mainly from Western Australia and Singapore. Come check us out at our website! http://desireguildat.enjin.com We are an established guild with a long history and a consistent track record of clearing content at a competitive pace on the server. If you're looking for a friendly, mature and stable raiding environment consisting mainly of working adults, then do visit our website and/or speak to us to take a closer look at what we have to offer! Currently on the raiding front, we are 6/7 in Mythic Highmaul, 6/10 in Mythic Blackrock Foundry and are now opening recruitment for exceptional candidates of the following roles and classes: Tank 1 x Paladin/Warrior/Druid Ranged DPS 1 x Priest Healer 1 x Paladin But even if your spec/class is not listed, we would welcome any skilled applicants with a strong raiding history to have a chat with us to get the latest on our recruitment status. What we offer *Guild bank repairs for all raiders *Periodic distributions from the gbank from the sale of raid-drop BOEs, for which raiders are expected to utilise for the purchase of raiding consumables * Commitment to getting as much raiding done with our 9 hours a week. We don't raid as much as most of the other guilds out there but we believe we offer a reasonable pace of progression for the amount of time invested What we expect from you 1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. **This includes using potions as all of our raiders do things such as pre-pot and pot in battles. We believe that every little extra bit from all our raiders is the difference between a dead boss and a dead raid.** 2) Maintain a minimum of 75-80% raid attendance. 3) You must be using Mumble (voice-chat client alternative to Vent), DBM and Omen. These are non-negotiable. 4) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement. 5) No drama queens/kings 6) Owner of a stable connection. 7) You are representing our guild while you are under trial. Act appropriately to outsiders and don't be a douche bag in general. 8) Have good time management. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes precedent over WoW. All we ask is that you let us know as early as you possibly can if you cannot make it. Raid Schedule All times are GMT+8 (Singapore/Perth) 8:45pm <invites start> to 12:15am <last attempt> (11:45 - 3:15am Server Time) Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays Depending on player availability, we also run optional alt/relaxing raids on weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Loot Rules We run EPGP and as with most of the guilds, trials are allowed to take loot as long as no raiders need said item. For a more detailed explanation of our loot system, feel free to swing by our website. Bits & Pieces If you are a person who wants to raid in a progressive environment but don't have the time to raid more than 10 hours a week, this might just be the place for you! We offer good progression for the amount of hours put in and we always expect the best from each other. If interested, please head over to http://desireguildat.enjin.com/ and apply now, and/or add Hachi in-game at arqane#1124 or Azarrakh at scrubkitty#1550 in-game for further discussions.Hachirei198 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 4, 2015 Level 80 Account Capped Guilds Hi everyone and thanks for viewing my post. I'm looking for an Oceanic Horde or Alliance guild or Guilds that support 80 level capped accounts. I'm not looking for a Twink Guild I'm looking for a Guild who's players are focused only on WOTLK content. I guess I'm wanting to go back in time and enjoy again the excellent content that existed when level 80 was as far as we could go. If you know of such a guild please post as much info as you can Battle on...Krossbow0 Jun 4, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 WTB Heroic/Mythic BRF Carry WTB Heroic/Mythic BRF Carry Mail me in game with prices. Thanks.Fruitdeals0 Jun 2, 2015
May 30, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt0 May 30, 2015
May 25, 2015 Merging for Mythic risingup.enjin.com <Rise> is looking for a solid core group of 5-8 raiders who are looking to merge with another group for Mythic raiding. Your group must be Alliance, have 10/10 H BRF, be Proudmoore server-ready, have PVE gear of ilevel 685+ with max-enchants, and be able to use Mumble (not Vent). Remain very raid aware, skilled, and know your own class. We expect raid chat to remain clean and business-like, and expect a level of discipline that allows everyone to accomplish their role. Recruiting for Mythic, we need tanks, few DPS (Lock/WW/Enhance) and some non-priest healers (MW, Shaman, Druid). <Rise>is a Proudmoore Alliance Guild that formed from a long-time base of friends raiding and doing Rated Battlegrounds together since BC. The current Raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sat 6pm-9pm PST for BRF Raiding, 10/10H. Alt runs on Sunday at 6pm. We also run PVP Rated Battlegrounds Monday and Wednesday evenings, and higher level BGs after 9pm MST. Must have Ventrilo installed, and be willing to listen without drama or attitude. Additionally, we have a number of active Arena players, with 2s and 3s running Sat and Sun mornings 8am PST. Guild web site and applications are at www.risingup.enjin.com, you must be registered with enjin.com to use the site. (Applications are Required) <Rise> is a mature (21+) guild. We are LGBT friendly and have a strong commitment to respectful and considerate behavior.Bowjitzu0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 [A] Horde Nemesis 7/7H 9/10H Horde Nemesis is a mature casual progression raid team on Aman'Thul Alliance. Recruiting Plate Tank - Prefer DK or Pally Healer - Prefer Disc priest but open to Pally/Monk RDPS - SPriest, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin MDPS - Paladin, Rogue, DK Other classes and specs will be considered on merit. Team We have a mix of male and female players, most are in our 30's, the majority of our team have been raiding together for years. We have a very stable core group and could be described as “slow and steady wins the race” As a guide, we aim to clear heroic content whilst current. We have no intention of moving to Mythic. We continue to raid once we have cleared Heroic content with achievement runs/alt runs/other games. Timings Thursday and Monday 8-11pm Sydney time Casual We understand that IRL > WoW. People have jobs, families, kids, holidays ect that at times trump WoW time. 80% attendance is our request but we understand at times people may dip below this mark. We ask that you provide notice of unavailable periods. The new Flexible raid size system makes this casual approach workable but certain toons will be asked to maintain an off spec tank/heal gear and skills to be able to step in should a main spec tank/heal be away. Progression The progression part means that we like to get bosses down. • We expect players to be competent at there class/spec, change talents/glyphs and even specs for certain encounters. • We expect players to optimise there gear • We expect players to understand progression fight mechanics We use Ask Mr Robot to assess performance. We are not too extreme but under performing players have been sat out of progression fights in order to get a kill. • Damage/Healing compared to same ilevel class cohort on fight-by-fight basis • Avoidable damage taken Team POCs On BNet => Fugg#1250, Etesian#6169 Trial Period After contacting someone on our team, we generally opt for a chat in vent. If you and the team rep are happy, the next step is a trial run in our raids for a week or two. If we are both still happy, we will bring you in full time. In most cases, we prefer you join us on Aman'Thul Alliance.Fuggette0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 [A] Bloody Oath 7/10HBRF LFM Hi there. Bloody Oath has been around since vanilla and moved from Dragonblight with the advent of the oceanic servers. We are AU/NZ based guild but have players from other regions. Our core group has been stable all those years. We have players who started as kids and are now at uni. We have players with kids and players in retirement. We are social and interaction based and we value the friendships we make. Because we have been around so long we experience the changes in circumstances of our player group. Some can play more and some less as time passes. So we find ourselves once again at a point where we need some more hands on deck. We raid 3 nights per week starting 7:30ST - Weds, Sun, Mon. We may not be the most successful guild out there but we enjoy our time and we do actually make progress. So if you want to kill some bosses, get some gear but not be abused for making a mistake then maybe we are a good fit. We are looking for a tank that can make the 3 raids and some good DPS. Hybrids welcome. Full on hunters :P If you would like to say hi then please message me or in fact anyone online. Remember there is a "Blood Oath" also. Get that Y in there! And don't be gnarla or any of the dimwits that troll trade chat - that's not a good fit :) CyaCaileron0 May 25, 2015
May 23, 2015 [A] <Drop the Poptart> 10/10H LFM <Drop the Poptart> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul formed up a week before the release of Highmaul and we are now currently 7/7H (HM) 10/10H (BRF) and looking for players who wants to progress further with us as a guild! Raid Times (Server Time): - Monday: 9pm - 12am - Wednesday: 9pm - 12am Sundays have been removed unless an extra progression night is required. What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. - Ideally we would like your main toon to already be ilvl 670+. However, we are open to accepting players who are willing to put in the work to be a part of the core team and we are more than willing to help you gear up! What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better. No this does not mean we will carry you as everyone is expected to be able to carry their own weight, but we will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. - Free consumables for guild raid nights. That's right, our resident alchemist (me) will ensure everyone in the raid have flasks, pre-pots, health tonics, mana potions and etc for raids! - Guaranteed spot for core raiders. As priority we are looking for the following to fill the core team: Druid - Balance Paladin - Holy Priest - Disc and/or Shadow Warlock - Any viable spec Warrior - Fury/Arms If your class/spec is not mentioned above, feel free to contact us anyway as we are looking for all exceptional players. Please message Synn (Klat#1711) or Abbéb (Abbeb#6835) in-game for further details!Synn46 May 23, 2015
May 21, 2015 Resto Druid Looking for guild I've just recently realm transferred from US to Oceanic (Aman'Thul) and am looking for a guild. Im a Queensland based ilvl 655 resto druid (balance off spec). I transferred as there are very few decent pug raids to be found on a US server at the time I was able to raid and there was no option for alts to be used for raiding in my guild. I am an experienced raid healer with my main (resto shaman) on the US server being ilvl 672 (my US guild is more social than raiding). Looking for a guild that runs late night raid runs, starting around 9-10pm server time suits best (8-9pm local time). I'm not a hard core raider but I certainly enjoy it so am looking for a raiding and social guild if possible. I know my ilvl is below current content levels... but aiming to change that quickly. My battle tag is Aimosity#1723 feel free to add me if you wish. CheersOomish5 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 [H] Priest looking for raid guild Currently 665 Holy and Disc specs (prefer Holy) , I will check back here regularly for any replies :)Yvonnel5 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 [A] Horde Nemesis Currently 9/10H BRF Horde Nemesis 10/10N, 9/10H BRF and 7/7H HM, is now recruiting 1 x Tank (DK or Pally), 1 x Healer (Disc Priest) Range DPS (Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock) be 680+ and pull 25k+ dps single target. Horde Nemesis is a mature casual progression raid team on Aman'Thul Alliance. We have a mix of male and female players, most are in our 30's, the majority of our team have been raiding together for years. We have a very stable core group and could be described as “slow and steady wins the race” As a guide, we aim to clear heroic content whilst current. At this stage, we have no intention of moving to Mythic. We aim for a roster of 15-20 players. We try to balance of armour type, tier token distribution and buffs/debuffs. Timings Thursday and Monday 8-11pm Sydney time (note this means day light saving changes the times twice a year for those not on Sydney time) Casual We understand that IRL > WoW. People have jobs, families, kids, holidays ect that at times trump WoW time. I would say 70% attendance would be a nice goal but we understand at times people may dip below this mark. The new Flexible raid size system makes this casual approach workable but certain toons will be asked to maintain an off spec tank/heal gear and skills to be able to step in should a main spec tank/heal be away. Progression The progression part means that we like to get bosses down. • We expect players to be competent at there class/spec, change talents/glyphs and even specs for certain encounters. • We expect players to optimise there gear • We expect players to understand progression fight mechanics We use Ask Mr Robot to assess performance. We are not too extreme but under performing players have been sat out of progression fights in order to get a kill. • Damage/Healing compared to same ilevel class cohort on fight-by-fight basis • Avoidable damage taken Team POCs On BNet => Fugg#1250, Etesian#6169, Rhino#1476 Trial Period After contacting someone on our team, we generally opt for a chat in vent. If you and the team rep are happy, the next step is a trial run in our raids for a week or two. If we are both still happy, we will bring you in full time. In most cases we prefer you join our guild over on Aman'Thul Alliance.Deriived5 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 The Utopia Selfie Scavenger So, for most of us, WoW has become a logon-garrison-raid-logoff routine everyday, and it's starting to get monotonous isn't it? I hereby announce the Utopia Selfie Scavenger! (Updates to this will be in our guild forums: http://utopia.wowlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10869561&gid=455701) What is the Utopia Selfie Scavenger? Well, Blizzard has kindly added the selfie feature in WoW, and for people like us (you know casual raiders, faceless subscriber) it is quite a "huh?" feature actually. Enter Fae's random thoughts of the day - why not have fun with it since it is around? Some of us have seen guilds run scavenger hunts in a mass way, which requires a lot of manpower to run. However, a selfie scavenger could be managed by just 1 or 2 persons. A selfie scavenger would require participants to take selfies with specific items/people. Participation is via Twitter, so it can be done rather seamlessly (I think). Rewards, of course, will be there for participation, and there will be a grand prize lucky draw :D How do you participate? From now until 9 June 2015, take selfies with all 5 below: A Tree Druid that is burning A Paladin who is bubble-hearthing 4 Chickens or Turkeys A Dead Dragon A Utopian Guild Member (Self only not counted, i.e. if you're a Tree Druid and you're burning, it doesn't count.) Tweet the selfie to @UtopiaAT with #UtopiaSelfieScavenger. If your entry is accepted, we will retweet it. Do give me sometime to manage the retweets as I do have a full-time job :) Direct Message @UtopiaAT your character name and faction. This will help me in tracking participants and arranging the prizes (coming to you via mail!). I am sorry to announce that this contest is only for Aman'thul-US server only (both Alliance and Horde welcomed!). What are the prizes? Utopia members have kindly donated pets! So everyone gets random pets! Pets are as rare as whelplings and as common as cockroaches, but we will try to give everyone something nice :) Grand prize is the Mystic Runesaber, funded by me :) All participants who complete all 5 selfies will be tracked on a list on a first-come-first-listed basis, and on 10 June, I will do a /roll <No. of Participants> and announce the winner. Winner will need to contact me with your email so that I can email the code to you. There will be screenshots to show the /roll result and the list will be available (view only) via GoogleDocs. Why are you doing this? Because it can be boring at times but we can't seem to let go of this game that has been with us for so long. Because it's 10 years of WoW for me!Faeline0 May 20, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beaut please contact me via battle tag, i've been searching for a very long time so please let me know if you run across him! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö0 May 10, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 689 RET PALLY LF GUILD. I'm gonna server transfer my character this may 15 as my work schedule changed so I could'nt raid with my guild anymore. Looking for an afternoon running guild with mythic progression that runs 12pm-4pm ST. I'm available at any day with those time schedule. :)Raphex4 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 To Heavensfaith Not sure if you check your realm forums, but I just wanted to say thank you for making a WSG match last night (Tues 4/28) one of the better ones I've played in in recent memory. Great healing and shielding. Hope to catch you in a BG again soon!Eielira0 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [H]<Persephone> Saurfang Guild LF Raiders <Persephone> is currently recruiting to round out our team to move into Mythic raiding. We are a friendly guild who enjoy pushing progression two nights a week. We also have an alt run on Saturdays at the same time through either Highmaul or Blackrock. Progression: Highmaul: 7/7 Norm - 7/7 Heroic Blackrock: 10/10 Norm - 9/10 Heroic Currently Recruiting: Tanks: -none- Healers: -non- Melee DPS: Rogue, Monk, Shaman, Druid Ranged DPS: Shaman, Warlock, Druid We are looking for: Committed raiders Raid awareness 80% Attendance per month Knowledge of class played or willing to learn Fully gemmed & enchanted Must have TeamSpeak3 Raid Times: Friday: 8pm - 11pm Sunday: 8pm - 11pm Alt Run: Saturday 8pm - 11pm Loot Rules: We use Loot Council for loot - our Officers discuss and vote on who receives each piece of loot. We do prioritize Best in Slot and people gaining 2 or 4 set pieces - our main aim is to keep all our raiders equally geared to help with progession. Pst me in game to discuss or add me to btag: Sammy#1531 to discuss Casuals welcome to join if they wish to come for our alt runs or just hang out in an active guild.Vyndresh0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Calling ALL 19 Twinks! Hey Everyone, Next Sunday (03/05/2015), i would like to organise a event, were everyone with a 19 Twink to log on and join in, We will be queueing 3v3 Skirmishes because they are never open, there will be alot of war games at Goldshire Alliance on Frostmourne(Oceanic) But any twinks from all servers are more than welcome to join in, simply just que around the same time which there isnt a very specific time this event will be on, just around high population times, so it will be 10am-10pm (GMT+10) don't be too set on times it can run as long as you want This is just for fun, no rewards or bets for winning, its all about everyone enjoying themselves winning or losing, any and all 19 twinks are invited to join :) You can add our B-tag Tocool15#1284 Webshotz#1761 Murked#1900Oh0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <Little Book of Calm> 10/10N 9/10H recruiting <Little Book of Calm> on Aman'Thul is recruiting! Little book of Calm is an exciting new guild dedicated toward progression raiding but not at the expense of a friendly gaming environment. Our group of friends and raiders sought a new opportunity to expand along the lines of the original raid group; fight hard but don't stress yourself out of the enjoyment. We are currently seeking new raiders so that we can expand our guild and continue our progression through Blackrock Foundry and into Mythic progression. Current progression: 10/10N BRF and 9/10H BRF Raid times: <Little Book of Calm> raids on: Wednesday: 9pm - 11pm Thursday: 8pm - 11pm Monday: 9pm - 11pm AEST In need of: - 2x Healer (monk/holy priest/ shaman) - Ranged DPS (Spriest/Mage/Ele Shaman/Hunter) All applications are welcome and will be considered. Please contact myself (Larrissy) or one of our officers (Sheanae , Mindshielder or Kronus) in whisper or in-game mail OR leave your name on here (with server) and I will contact you. 'Be conscious of choices. Whether you recognize them or not, you always have a choice. The art is to recognize the best ones. Because when you can see your choices, you will feel free!' - The Little Book of Calm.Larrissy3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 LF Interest ToT/SoO Speed Run Guild Race Hi all, We are trying to put together a speed run event for some older raids with the following rules: 1. Teams of 6, with a nominated leader (preferably from a single guild per team - each guild can have multiple teams if the players are willing and available) 2. Team composition, including classes and specs, is entirely up to you 3. We will begin at a specified time on a FRIDAY or SATURDAY night, actual date TBA, and the goal is to clear the raid instance (likely SoO or ToT) as fast as possible. Boss strats are entirely open, the only goal is speed. 4. (STILL IN WORKING) Possibly each guild contributes a certain amount to a pot, and the team that wins the run will claim the pot for their guild to do as the group leader/GM see fit. Estimating 2-3k per guild currently, no limit on teams. There are still a few things in working for specifics, such as dates, locations and raid difficulty, but currently we feel that 6 people in a MoP raid presents enough of a challenge that raid compositions and strategies will make a significant difference in the speed of the clear. What you do once in is totally up to you, bypass trash, ignore mechanics, all that matters is that ALL the bosses are killed. As with all speed runs, getting a winning edge is about pushing as hard as you can without wiping, and finding the limits of your raid composition. For example, we think that some teams might choose to send 2 people up towers on Galakras, and one heal the fight overall, while some might 2 heal, but use 4 up towers. We are also working on a way to equalise gearing across the teams, maybe an iLvL cap or time penalties at the start. If interested, let me know in game, Caledor#1385 or simply reply to the thread :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TLDR -> Guild-based teams of 6 running raids as fast as possible on Fri/Sat night -> Possible gold competition between guild teams -> Working on specific dates/times/locations and ways to make the event as fair as possible -> Contact Caledor#1385 if you want to enter a teamCaelestra0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 682 Unholy DK lf GMT +8 guild Alliance 682 UH DK lf gmt +8 guild. 8/10 BRF experience Lf Progression guild 8/10 Herioc+ leading into mythic progression.Yabbozz0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] 10/10H Guild Looking for DPS Hello there!! Honor and Mercy is looking for serious DPS to join our Mythic group. The guild has been together for over 8 years. Started on Azjol-Nerub many years ago. We are an adult raiding guild with an incredible sense of humor. If I was to categorize the guild, it would "semi hard core". We enjoy having a good time, but when the DBM timer expires, its game time! We raid Mon Tues Wed from 5:30PM to 9PM Pacific time. Hit me up in game or add my battle tag. Deathsquad#1291 Hit me up today and you will be doing some Mythic progression!! DS PS - Will consider covering realm transfers for the right people.Deathsquad0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 680+ Warlock LF Heroic Foundry Guild Any Days 6pm-2am Server Time http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Demonstorm/advancedDemonstorm7 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 [A] <Omen> 4/7M, 10/10H are recruiting! <Omen> are recruiting for Mythic. After taking a break from the game during MoP, the Omen raiding team have reformed for WoD, and are seeking new members to bolster our ranks, with an eye towards mythic progression. Current progression; 4/7M HM, 10/10H BRF. Omen has been around since the beginning of BC, with the Core team made up of veteran WoW players, with raiding experience dating back to early Vanilla. Historically, Omen have fielded several 10 man raiding teams, with the core team pushing hardmode / heroic progression in WotLK and Cata. Towards the end of Cata the team called it quits, due to a number of real life issues. Since Cata, the core team has remained active in various MMO's including ToR, Wildstar and brief periods during MoP. With the release of WoD and the advent of WoD's flexible raiding structure, the team has returned, refreshed and ready to raid, and we are looking to further rebuild our ranks with an eye for mythic raiding. Currently seeking; WW Monk Mage S Priest DPS Warrior Boomkin Exceptional DPS with solid heals / tank OS. All applications will be considered, and those not filling one of the above roles are still encouraged to apply, but we are looking for the above specifically. Our Core Team is currently running the following Raid times for progression content; 9.00pm - 12.00am AEDT Wednesday Thursday Monday These times will revert to 9.00pm - 12.00am AEST once Daylight Savings is over (Sunday, April 5, 2015). Based on past experience, there will most likely be additional runs on the weekend, however these are not scheduled. For further questions, please contact myself (Delorne#6666) or Vidaar (Vid#1333) ingame, reply to this post, or head over to our guild site (http://omenites.guildnow.com) to check us out and apply.Goondog17 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 [A] Sigil 10/10H recruiting Heals+DPS (GMT+8) <Sigil> is a Singapore-based raiding guild on Aman'Thul alliance. We are looking to recruit Healers and DPS to push Heroic and Mythic progression (currently 10/10H BRF). We will consider any class but prefer the following: Warlock Shaman (Resto/Ele/Enh) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Monk (MW/WW) Paladin (Holy) We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9pm to 12mn (GMT+8 Singapore time), with the occasional alt / casual run on weekends. Contact If you're interested in joining us, please view our guild policies and apply at http://sigil-guild.enjin.com/ Alternatively, get in touch with us for a chat! Add us on Bnet - Ophea#1302 or Riin#6321. Thank you!Ophea3 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [A]<Heroes and Villains>8/10H Proudmoore <Heroes and Villains> is a newly formed guild that is looking to solidify our roster for heroic and mythic content. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious. Blackrock Foundry 9/10N 8/10H We raid Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30 - 10:30PM PST We're looking for a Warlock, Boomkin, Enhance, and Windwalker(or Feral) to fill our roster. Preferably 660+ so that we can bring you straight into heroics. Contact Nightwinds#1991, Greyskul#1400, or Masticus#1956 for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.comNightwinds0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 delete pls ty -Fabbopally0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [A] <MAMM> NZ GMT+13 10/10N 6/10H The Basics Aman'Thul Alliance Heroic Mode Progression Wed/Thur/Mon Core Raid Nights 7pm - 10PM NZT (GMT + 13) Raid Times Currently Progression 10/10 Normal BRF 6/10 Heroic BRF 5/7 Heroic HM Achieved Prior 7/7 Normal HM 3/7 Heroic HM Currently Recruiting (Main Specs) Actively Looking for the following: Warrior DPS / Death Knight DPS Holy Priest / Resto Shaman / Paladin Healer Shadow Priest We have room for all the following as well Warrior: DPS Druid: Closed Death Knight: DPS Rogue: Open Paladin: Heals Shaman: Enhance Priest: Holy, DPS Warlock: Open Hunter: Open Monk: DPS Mage: Open All Players will be considered Who are we? Murloc ate my Mount was formed back in 2007 and is run by former heroic-mode raiders. We have returned in Warlords of Draenor and are loving it more than ever. With busy real life schedules, we have scaled back to the new Heroic mode raiding and will not be venturing into Mythic. Why should you join us? If you love raiding but also appreciate the importance of life outside of Azeroth, we may just be the guild for you. We are a group of laid back people that can balance everything that end-game has to offer with freedom to function in the outside world. What do we expect from you? Turn up to raids as often as you can and have your toon raid ready. (Gemmed/Enchanted/Flasks/Food/Consumables). A raid friendly attitude is a must, which would also include a tolerance for wiping and the ability to have a laugh no matter what situation we may find ourselves in. We need you to have the ability to play your class through multiple specs and to take time to learn the fights before we get to them. New Zealand based time! Being a NZ based guild, our raid times are particularly friendly to NZ based players who prefer to raid at a decent hour. That being said, we welcome players from all over the world, whose schedules will work within our raiding times (7pm - 10PM NZT GMT + 13). How do I Apply? We do not have an application process but all of our potential raiders are required to go through a trial stage. If you are on another realm, the realID system will allow you to trial with us without the financial investment to transfer. To find out more ask for one of our friendly officers in game. Elongated conclusion blurb that may or may not be necessary As normal and heroic raids are now flexible, attendance isn't as important as before. What is highly important to us, is that people that do turn up are able to fill positions that we may be missing on the night. For example, if we neeed a healer for the night and you have an off-spec, or an alt geared for healing, you may be asked to heal. This will allow us to raid on any given night and be able to progress in a decent manner no matter what role we may be missing. We expect a healthy raiding attitude. We are not aiming to be a Mythic raiding guild and our player base will have varying levels of skill, ranging from ex hard-core raiders to players that have raided on a more casual basis. Our experienced officers will make sure that raids go as smoothly as possible, as long as you turn up motivated to take down some bosses, and you are able to play your class to a decent level whilst managing the mechanics of any boss fight. Want to know more Make a toon on Aman'thul and come have a chat with us :) or add nevjmac#1391Nevjmac7 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [A] <Unwritten Law> Recruiting Casuals <Unwritten Law> was originally formed on Earthen Ring by a friend of mind, and was based on the ideals that everyone should be treated with the unwritten law of respect. I've felt a lot of tension on Aman'Thul, and wanted a place to be able to talk without being judged...and get perks. The guild isn't anything special --- no raids planned, no events as of yet (not enough members) --- but if you want somewhere you can simply talk to other mature people about life, and about the game, Unwritten Law would love to have you. I'll be encouraging an atmosphere of mutual respect and helpfulness amongst members. Sometimes it's hard to find someone to go through that difficult legacy raid, or you can't solo an Achievement you need. Maybe you just need advice on your Mog-It design. Perhaps lore is your fancy. Or maybe, you just want to talk and have the guild perks. If any of these sound like you, you are welcome. Roleplayers, rpers, raiders, dungeoneers, all are welcome. I won't have anything set up for any of these, but the guild isn't going to discriminate on your play-style. If you're interested, send a message to Wolveine, or anyone else that happens to be online; there's very few members as of yet, but I'm hoping the guild will grow.Wolveine4 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Saturday Cross-Realm Raid We are looking for additional raiders for our Saturday cross-realm raid group! Time: 8:00PM – 12PM Central Loot: Master Loot, MS>OS Rolls. BOE drops are free rolls for everyone, 1 per person. Who we are looking for: Adult Horde Players with Vent that have at least 655 ILVL. (experienced, but don’t meet the ilvl requirement? Message me and we’ll talk). We run every Saturday at the same time, if you can’t make the time but would like to jump in when you can, that’s fine. Can’t stay the whole duration? That’s fine as well. We are currently 7/10 in N BRF (not bad for 1 night a week) and plan to move to Heroic soon. Can’t make your guild raid times? Sit at home on Saturdays and don’t like waiting for an invite to a potential bad pug? Have an alt that you love to play on the weekends? Then come join us on Saturday! Add me, kag#1190 – I do all the raid invites and organization through Battlenet and post updates daily. We are currently looking for 1 tank – Heals and always taking in good dps.Kàgs0 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 [H] <aLternative> Jubei'thos, Recruiting! <aLternative> is a Heroic Blackrock Foundry:10/10 and Mythic Highmaul:3/7 guild looking to recruit for Core and Mythic Raiding. Our raid times are Wednesdays ,Thursdays and Sundays, 2300H-0200H Server time. We are looking for 1) Enhance Shamans 2) Demo Warlocks 3) Mistweaver Monks 4) Shadow Priests 5) Rogues (Any spec) Even if you're not listed above but are looking for a new environment, we welcome you to send us a PST/reply to this topic or visit alternative.guildlaunch.comCklizzle1 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 [A] Distortion 3/7 M HM 10/10H BF recruiting Distortion was formed towards the end of BC content with the aim of 25 man progression based raiding. The guild was originally formed to fill a gap in raid time slot previously unavailable for Alliance on our server. We are a New Zealand time zone guild and while a large percentage of our members are Kiwi's, we also have a healthy Australian player base and others from as far as Canada and the US. We are a mature 18+ guild. Our average age would be around 25, with most of us managing full time jobs and families outside of the game. What we are looking for We are looking for individuals with similar aims and ideals as our own, with a focus on pushing themselves to the best of their abilities and maximizing their potential in an effective, organized raid team. Recruiting: Mage = Medium Druid (Boomkin) = Low (Feral) = Low Death knight (DPS) = Low Monk (Dps/Heals) = Medium Paladin (Healer) = Medium (Dps) = Low Shaman (All specs) = Medium Priest (Holy) = (Medium) Warlock = Low Warrior (Dps) = Medium Current Tier Progression Highmaul 7/7 Heroic 3/7 Mythic BRF 10/10 Heroic 0/10 Mythic Raid Times: Server (AEST) Wednesday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Thursday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Monday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Realm Caelestrasz/Nagrand What we require from you! You must be a mature minded player who knows their class inside out and have a willingness to learn or take advice. You must have a high raid attendance we would expect members to maintain around 90% if you can't commit to this please do not apply. We expect you to show up early with flasks, food, potions and all gear enchanted and gemmed. A sense of humour is required and we do like to have a laugh on vent but know when to be serious and get the job done. We are after players with a high situational awareness who can adapt quickly to a given encounter and strategy. A stable internet connection – If you are constantly capped or experience a high rate of dc issues in 20 man we would rather you not apply. We expect any applicant to be geared 665+ ilvl and 690 (Legendary) ring. LOOT We operate a Loot council system. To Apply http://www.distortion.co.nz Feel free to contact us in game Logbo#1396 GM Evani1990#1324 or join our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/distortionNZ/Evani8 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 [A] Warlock lf weekend raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a guild that raids on weekends or those that raid outside my main's raiding schedule for my fresh 100 warlock alt. I'm available on friday, saturday and sunday to raid. I'm currently raiding on Thaurissan horde with experience in the current tier raiding 5/7 Mythic Highmaul 9/10 H BRFNikarya2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Nerd rages on game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws184y-SE64&feature=youtu.beMoonnmoon0 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 RIP Mr LKY RIP Mr LKY Well let us pay our respect for the passing of a great man by spending 30mins in front of Stormwind Cathedral and follow by a march off to the Valley of Heroes in the remembrance of him. I am honour to have live my life under his leadership and prosper in the glory of the nation. Venue : In Front of Stormwind Cathedral Server : Dath'remar / Khaz'goroth Time : 6.30 pm (GMT8) or 9.30pm server time Duration : Event will start from 23rd to 27th daily If u are Horde or not on my Server make a pally toon and run to SW will do. Knight Captain Titaniuc ( aka The Insane ) 1st CDO Battalion For Honour and GloryTitaniuc0 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 [A] Daytime /Off-Time Raiding Guild LFM Tired of not being able to raid at regular times? Looking for an off-time guild with a good social structure, friendly and mature people who enjoy progressing through the expansion as a team? Tired of pugging? Looking for a steady guild for your alts and for a raid time which doesn’t collide with your other guilds raid times? Tired of hardcore raiding? Looking for a casual raiding guild which progresses slowly but steadily though the expansion and downs bosses in a timely manner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Then <Cross Continental> on Lightbringer-US might be the right choice for you! Want to find out? Then get in touch with one of our Council Members to get invited to one of our raids to test if we meet your needs and if you meet ours. How to get in touch? In game: Step 1: Create a level one toon on Lightbringer-US Step 2: Do a /who Cross Continental and check if you see Dziadzui, Draenite, Willier or Troopingfay online, if not ask a guild member if a Council Member is online. If not then send an in game mail to Dziadzui, preferably with your Btag name in it so we can get in touch with you. On OpenRaid: Apply to our guild on OpenRaid: http://cross_continent.openraid.us/ Or send a forum PM to Troopingfay Note: If you get invited to one of our raids as a guest then please be aware that we use loot council for our raids and our Core Team has priority over Recruits/Alts and Guests. We recommend that you use your seals. If you have questions then please post on the guild recruitment forum under our thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16543845121?page=1#0Troopingfay0 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 <Forgot to Wipe> - Frostmourne Recruiting <Forgot to Wipe> - Frostmourne (A) About Us We are a group of experienced players who would like to push end-game content on a 2 day raiding schedule. As we have less time then other guilds operating on a 3 day raiding schedule, we aim to reduce wasted time and make the most of our 9 hours per week together. Our aim is clear heroic BRF as quickly as possible, and move to mythic progression. Raid Information Raid Times: Saturday 8:30PM - 1am SVT Sunday 8:30PM - 1am SVT Voice Communication We use a dedicated Teamspeak 3 server. Loot Rules We will be using a loot council to distribute loot using several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude of the raiders. Loot decisions will be transparent and done fairly. Recruitment Currently recruiting all classes and roles. 660+ minimum, would prefer 670+. Contacts Whyteshadow (ox0#1854), Teakay (tristan#6504)Whyteshadow0 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Herald of Titans Looking to do the Herald achievement in a couple of weeks. If you are interested and have an 80, or are willing to power level one very quickly, please message or mail me in game, or reply on here. Thanks.Sabreclaw10 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Looking for people/guild to pvp with like it says looking for people to learn the art of pvping withEndooktark0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 [A] AGNA Recruiting for Mythic ___________________________________________________________________ INFO ___________________________________________________________________ Guild Name: AGNA (Australia Gaming Network Association) Server: Caelestrasz/Nagrand - Med Pop - PVE Realm Faction: Alliance Voice Server: Teamspeak Sponsors: c7 Website: www.agna-au.com Facebook: /www.facebook.com/groups/AgnaAu/ Application: www.agna-au.com/#!join_us/c21nl ___________________________________________________________________ CORE RAID ___________________________________________________________________ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: 7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic, 0/7 Mythic Loot System: BIS Ladder Council Schedule: Tu/We/Th/Sn 8-11pm AEST 10+ ___________________________________________________________________ OUR CONTACT INFO ___________________________________________________________________ In-Game: Sando#1261, Namalsk#6170, Dazerath#1714 Skype: silkenverSikendruid2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 (H) LF1m core healer & 2-3 exceptional Rdps Team Two Area52-US (Horde) Website: http://www.team-two.org Progression: 1/7M Highmaul, 8/10N,6/10H Blackrock Foundry Raid Schedule Sunday/Tues 9-12pm EST, Monday 9-12 EST optional clean up WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Team+Two Recruiting priorities: Holy/Disc priest, Resto Shaman Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Lock Team two is looking to finalize its roster with 1-2 more healers and a few more ranged dps. Who and What We Want - Independent adult (21+) - Not a power-gamer; we want consistent quality, not fly-by-nighters who quit once they've burned out. - Consistent work/class schedule! If you work flex schedules, Team Two is not for you. - Dedicated, motivated individuals - Willing to take criticism and accept responsibility for mistakes. - Stable internet connection - Reliable, powerful gaming computer. - No trolling of any kind! ZERO TOLERANCE! - Headset and ability and willingness to speak clearly - Ability to install and configure addons - Understanding of WarcraftLogs and how to interpret them yourself. - Punctual and timely! We expect prompt and consistent attendance! If you would like more information or to talk please reach out to any of the following people: Cptjack#1843Cpthots0 Mar 7, 2015