Area 52

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 23 [H] Guilds of Area 52 (Redirect) Redirect (New Sticky Author) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537214003Franzwa224 Aug 23
56m <Reign of Fire> F/Sat 5/9 M 9/9H LFM Needs: Updated 9/12/17 Range Dps - All - (1 mail user in raid especially looking for a hunter or shaman :P ) Heals - 1 heal for Core spot. 1 Dps/Healer hybrid, a dps main spec but good heal offspec Will consider exceptional Melee. About Us US - Area 52 - Horde Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to continue our progression in mythic. Current Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic (Moving on to Host) Previous Progression 8/10M Nighthold Raid Times Fri/Sat 9pm - 1am server. Wed 9pm- 1am Optional Normal/Heroic/Whatever is up night. Recruitment We will consider any class/spec even if you are not listed in our needs. Requirements RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Weak Auras Discord Contact Us: Feel Free to hit me up directly (Zan = Zan#1252) i am on more then any normal human being should be on. If i am not available Please seek out Aenastar#1382 or Buesketter#1676 in game for more information. Sending a battle tag invite is the best way to getting in touch of us for any information.Zan10 56m
3h 6/9M, T/W/Th 8p-11p EST Recruiting HEALS We are now seeking ALL exceptional raiders, for our Team 1 Mythic Raid team! ** IMMEDIATE SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR a RESTO DRUID or MISTWEAVER MONK! ** Raid Schedule: • Tuesday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM (EST) • Wednesday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM (EST) • Thursday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM (EST) If these times don't work for you, we also have a total of 8 other raid teams that are looking for raid members! • Team 1 - 5/9M: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8pm-11pm • Team 2 - 3/9M: Fri/Sat, 8pm-11pm • Team 3 - 6/9M: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 7pm-10pm • Team 4 - 9/9H: Fri/Sat, 11pm-2am • Team 5 - 4/9M: Tues/Wed, 8pm-11pm • Team 6 - 6/9H: Tues/Wed, 8pm-11pm • Team 7 - closed • Team 8 - 9/9H: Tues/Thurs, 7pm-10:30pm • Team 9 - 8/9H: Tues/Wed, 7pm-9pm _____________________________________________________ Progression: ToS: 6/9M Nighthold: 10/10M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge) _____________________________________________________ Recruiting: • Minimum 930 ilvl • All exceptional applicants are always welcome. Primarily seeking the following classes at this time: • DPS, Ranged: Any • DPS, Melee: Any • Healers: Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Pally • Tank: none We ask for everyone to be online 20-30 minutes prior to raid invites. _____________________________________________________ • We supply our raiders with Food/Pots/Flasks • Our core is filled with a variety of experienced, serious, and dedicated raiders, from past endgame/hardcore raiding guilds; from Vanilla to MoP endgame [Heroic & Mythic] content. Although we consider ourselves to be a bunch of jokesters, and we have fun while raiding, we all have the same goal in mind: Progression. ______________________________________________________ About Us: • Toast was created to be a very close, active, and social guild, full of a variety of raid teams that progress in endgame content, [without that nazí Bullshít leadership]. The type of guild filled with players who you want to play and socialize with. We've grown to be more than just a raiding guild, we're a family. •We currently have 8 raid teams with varying raid times/days and different levels of progression to accommodate all kinds of raiders and schedules. We also have weekend "fun runs" where we go through previous raid content to either gear up alts, or to stack up your "bad luck protection" for some new legendary items. • Each raid team supplies their raiders with Food/Pots/Flasks AND support! In addition to supplying each team with the supplies they need to raid, we also do guild "carry runs" for GOLD on our server. A small portion of the gold goes to the Guild Bank, to keep us raiding, but the majority of the gold we bring in goes directly to the raiders. We understand that you need gold to do things outside of raid, and some people pay their monthly sub cost with it, so we do our best to help. • Discord usually gets interesting at night, and guild chat is always pretty amusing. We're always willing to take on new personalities. Some of us also hangout outside Azeroth, and enjoy breaking in a newbie with a wicked hangover. Waking up wondering why you are naked is also encouraged. • With about 1000 active members; this is the place where you can log on at any time, and have an abundance of great players to raid, pvp, quest, achievements, and pretty much do anything you want to with! ____________________________________________________ For more info, please check out our guild website @ http://toastguild.com Do: • Know your class • Be open to constructive criticism • Enchant & gem your gear. • Have a positive attitude • Always try your best • Admit your mistakes • Show up on time and prepared for every raid • Be communicative about any problems you may be having • Advise an officer if you will be absent from raid • Have fun! Don't: • Whine • Attempt to cheese meters without explicit permission • Scam or Ninja Loot • Be disruptive • Disappear randomly without notice ______________________________________________________ Who to contact: • Ihealdrunk: ihealdrunk#1812 • Reapr: Reapr#11416 • Batoo: Batoo#11891 • AvaBell: Avabell#1981 ______________________________________________________ Thank You for your consideration in joining our team. We look forward to slaying monsters with you. - Toast, ManagementAvabells0 3h
3h <Sweet Summer Breeze> Mythic Recruiting <Sweet Summer Breeze> is a newer guild formed by a core group of friends who have been raiding together since MoP. We are 9/9H, 1/9M ToS, and looking to round out our Mythic group with some exceptional folks. Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs, 7p-10p EST (Server) and our alt/lower level raid is Weds 8-11p. Need: Tank: One needed, but all are welcome to apply! DPS: Need ranged DPS, especially Ele shaman Heals: Need a holy paladin, but all are welcome to apply! We also enjoy doing mythic pluses, older raids, pvp, and really anything else on our off nights. If you are looking for a friendly guild with a diverse and fun player base, hit us up! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to any of the officers listed below: Breyvan#1186 agnetha#11359 Dassarian#1500 Danocritic#1494 tharr00a#1446Kaviz1 3h
3h <Combat to Cadence> LF RDPS 6/9H Casual Raid <Combat To Cadence> is a casual guild of friends who wanted a drama free raiding environment but still kill bosses on heroic content. We understand that RL happens and sometimes people have to step away from the WoW world for a little bit. We are currently looking to expand our raiding roster and looking for RDPS min ilvl 915 to continue our progression. We offer food and flask every raid night and are currently 6/9 heroic and continue to down new bosses every week. Our raid times are WED-THURS 9:30-12 EST. If you would like to know more about us or would like to join us please feel free to contact me or another member in game just search <Combat to Cadence> or you can send us a message on btag. Raiste#1980 liljoe31989#1270Sylken0 3h
4h <Immortalis Ex> 1/9M 9/9H LF Dps/Rdruid <Immortalis Ex> is a semi-hardcore guild on the Area 52 server seeking dps and heals for our mythic progression team. We are a tight knit group of raiders with members that have been raiding together for ten years. As a semi-hardcore Guild, we balance the "semi" and "hardcore" aspects of our Raid Team by maintaining a dual focus on progression *and* people. This approach not only nets us the most progression, but also lends a unique flavor to <Immortalis Ex> Guild. In order to keep ourselves well rounded, we promote pushing Mythic+ Keystones, participating in weekly quests and calendar events, and offer optional scheduled raids (including normal clear on Tuesday's and more). Raid Schedule: We raid 7 hours per week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 730pm-11pm EST. Currently Seeking: Healers- Resto Druid DPS- Priest (shadow) Warrior (Arms) Pally (Ret) Hunter(BM/Marksman) Rogue (Sub) Druid (Boomkin) Any other exceptional dps Current Progression: Weekday Team: 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tos 9/9 Heroic Tos Loot distribution: Our weekday raid team uses a Loot Council system that is uniquely adjusted to make sure loot is distributed not only in the places where it needs to go, but evenly throughout all our raiders. What we are looking for/ what we can offer you: We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. We offer the typical things such as flask, food and repairs. However, at Immortalis Ex we can offer many things beyond what the typical guild can offer. We offer consistency, good people, controlling the internet dragon population and a home where your voice will be heard. No matter what rank or how new you are to our guild we are willing to listen to your ideas. We feel that when people no matter what rank give their voice to the team it gives us a chance to grow together and make the team stronger. We can also promise you will be hanging out with a group of people that have honor, integrity, and respect. We are also willing to gear under geared players who want to raid mythic and have the skill to do so. If you think you are a good fit in Immortalis Ex’s mission to slay internet dragons feel free to contact us with any questions. Contacts: Primary Contacts: Officer/recruitment lead: Minkeo Battletag: Minko4000#1590 Discord: Minko4000#2797 Secondary Contacts: Guild Master: Skorrge Battletag: Skorrge#1543 Discord: Skorrge#5578 First Officer: Vanzwilder Battletag: Vanz#1302 Discord: Vanz#9144 Officer: Zerostryker Battletag: Tangostyle#1997 Discord: Zero#0520Minkeo74 4h
5h The Anti Drama Syndicate--Hardcore Casual The Anti Drama Syndicate is recruiting!! MISS HAVING A WOW FAMILY? Do you miss the social aspect of WoW? Greetings! <The Anti Drama Syndicate> is an 18+ LGBTQIA Hardcore Casual Focused Horde Guild on Area 52 (US.) We are a group of friends seeking NEW friends to join our family! What can we offer? We're your new BFFS! Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a looong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples! What do we do for fun? Right now, we are basically a social guild that levels and hangs out with eachother.. we get into whatever we want to together.. while we are building the guild back up! :) We also do *Trade Chat Trivia* which is TONS of fun imo... :D Enjoy PvPing? We are restructuring. Do we raid? Currently, we are running ToS on Normal on the weekends (friday, and saturday @ 9 server), and also EN and Nighthold whenever the time is good to help gear guildies that need gear and for extra AP! If you have any questions involving RAIDING.. please feel free to send an in-game mail to: Nordock. ------ What are we looking for? FRIENDS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. We have a Discord Channel free to use for those members in the guild; A Guild Website free for members to use: https://nomoredrama.enjin.com/ As well as a Guild Twitter Page: @JoinTADS If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please contact me (the Social Director) for an invite.. boxcarbinny#11219 **Can't wait to hear from you! :DCeecei29 5h
5h Returning Player LFGuild Hey guys, so I'm making a return to wow after a long break and I am looking for a new home. I am looking for an active, casual / social guild. A little about myself, I am 30, married, and work in social media. I am a former guild officer, rogue class leader, and raid leader. I have my rogue on here, and a holy priest that I plan on transferring. I will hopefully have both at max level and priest raid ready shortly. I'm looking forward to hearing what's out there these days, and returning to A:52!Ttathlynx7 5h
5h 9/9H Weekend Overnight Guild LokVadnod is recruiting DPS, healers, and non-warrior tanks. We are 9/9 Heroic and trying to beef up our numbers for Mythic. We raid 11:45pm-3am Eastern Friday and Saturday nights into the following morning. Feel free to whisper or in-game mail myself, Moorpheus, or Sedyna.Degeneffe1 5h
5h 921 Lock LF friendly, casual guild. 921 Warlock LF casual guild with weekend evening raiding schedule, I can be reached at GUNZ#11506Owlbundyy10 5h
5h LF Casual/Social Guild Hello! Packaged deal looking for a new guild to call home. A little about us: We're two adults, 23 & 24 looking to join an 18+ guild. We live busy lives during the week, so our play time will be during the evenings with the majority of time played during the weekends. Our top priority in joining a new guild is to make new friends to enjoy content with. When it comes to progression, we are interested in doing mythic+ and participating in raid content if time permits. For content purposes our characters are: 1- 920 Havoc Demon Hunter, 916 Holy Priest, and 891 Brewmaster Monk 2- 920 Boomkin and 890 Affliction Warlock Whisper GreyPhoenix#1599 if you have any questions! :)Eahdon1 5h
6h [H]Mythic Goroth Sun(9/24) 645pm EST LFM <Killing in the Name> will be pugging a few ppl for tonight's raid. Needs: Healer (non-Paladin) DPS Requirements: 9/9H 925+ ilvl Interested in helping us out? Nalu#1630 or pst Nalutic in gameNalutic0 6h
6h DOGMA PVP Guild on Area-52 <Dogma> is looking for some like-minded people who want to focus on PVP. Stop sitting in endless arena queues that usually lead to poor communication and rage quits. Let the few people on Area-52 who enjoy PVP band together and have some fun. Thanks for the view.Gunshu0 6h
6h <Long Hair Dont Care> 4/9m LF TANK/RDPS Currently looking for 1 tank and Rdps for mythic progression. High need of lock/boomkin. Raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST. Contact me in game or bnet for questions or a trial. Rabbit10#1729Amalgrin1 6h
6h (H) <Ashen Knights> Raid One 8/9 H ToS Ashen Knights is recruiting for Raid One, Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm to 11pm EST (Server Time). This raid is semi-casual. Meaning that we expect raiders to know the fights, be on time, and be prepared to raid. We do not require raiders to farm gear, or AP outside of the raid, provided they can meet minimal performance standards. Raid One provides flasks, feasts, and Vantus runes (when needed). Raid One is a focused on Heroic raids at the moment, and has been able to Achieve Ahead of the Curve in each of Legions past raids. In the future, once the roster is filled and Heroic is on farm, Raid One will move on to test its determination in Mythic. Progression: EN: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic NH: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToS: 9/9 Normal, 8/9 Heroic Raid One Requirements: Loot: In Heroic Raid One uses Loot Council to spread loot throughout the raid. During Normal Raid runs, and when PUGS are present, we use Personal Loot. Addons and Apps: Deadly Boss Mods RC Loot Council Discord is used for VoIP. We do not require that you speak, but we do require that you can hear. Attendance: Availability is key to maintaining a raid spot. As such, we are looking for raiders that will meet their commitment to raiding on Raid One’s schedule. We do realize that life happens, and deal with missed raids on a case by case basis. Character Requirements: We are looking for ilvl 900 Characters that have all gold traits unlocked and have their tier 1 netherlight crucible triats unlocked. There is a two-week trial period to see if a recruit fits in with the raid and the guild. Classes and Specs that We are Recruiting: Tanks: Looking for one tank. Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Protection Warrior Vengeance Demon Hunter Healers: Looking for one healer of any class. Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Deathknight (Any DPS Spec) Havoc Demonhunter (1) Enhancement Shaman Feral Druid Retribution Paladin Rogue (Any Spec) Windwalker Monk *Note on Recruitment: We can and often accept those not listed above. It depends on the player asking. Who to Contact: Raid One Raid lead: Chaprone Guild Officers: Kastîel (Bnet Tag: DSpyder#1604) Overseer Shady (Bnet Tag: Shady#12949) AndrostusKastîel56 6h
6h <Rather Be Raiding> 5/9H ToS Recruiting! Hey guys, <Rather Be Raiding> is recruiting for ToS and Argus. We are a new guild on the server that raids Tues/Thurs 730pm-1030pm EST. WE are currently looking for exceptional Melee DPS and of course Ranged DPS. Preferably we would like an ilvl of 910+, but do not mind helping those that need to get geared in order to raid. We are currently 9/9N 7/9H. What we are in crucial need for is the following: Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Rogue Warrior Ret Pally And of course, we could always use exceptional other classes as well! ABOUT THE GUILD: I made the guild after transferring from Altar of Storms. There was no prior alignment of people coming with me and joining me. Therefore, we all have the same mindset, progress in ToS! We were all a bunch of strangers with each other, but have become fairly close and have watched the guild grow into what it is now. It is definitely exciting to be a part of a guild and watch it grow and progress in raids. We have Mythic + Saturdays that we have accompanied into our schedule. We do run Mythic +'s during the week, however, Mythic + Saturdays ensure that you will get your keystone upgraded as far as we can get it. We also conduct Normal/alt raids on Mondays 8-1030pm. Once again, if you do not have the gear to raid right this second, don't be appalled, we will help you get it! If you are interested in joining, add my Btag Kev9119#11817Toughmatter23 6h
7h Anyone got the recipe to Bloodvine Lens? http://www.wowhead.com/item=19998/bloodvine-lens The item's recipe became unobtainable a long time ago, but engineers who have the recipe can still make it. Was wondering if anyone on this server has it and can make it for me? Will pay decently.Grafty0 7h
7h PVP Guilds? Are there any PVP guilds on Area-52? Thanks.Turdpond0 7h
8h WTS Bloody Coin kills Hello all, I am now selling Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin Farms. All you need in advance for the Bloody Coin farm is Fire-Watcher's Oath, which can be purchase in the Timeless Isle by Speaker Gulan for 100 Timeless Coins. For the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount (500 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 50k (takes about 15-20 minutes). For the 1000 PvP kills for the skin the price is 80k. Finally, the "Firewatcher" title (2000 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 120k. So just to recap, if you wanted the mount, title, and PvP skin the price is 120k. For the mount, and the skin the price is 80k, and for JUST the mount the price is 50k. Message me in game at Demonicish, or add my btag Devouring#1188. Also feel free to leave comments below :D -Thanks!Demonicish0 8h
13h Late Night Raid LFM 8/9H ToS Title says it all. Virtually Impossible is an established guild that we have built over time to fit what we want out of the game. We want a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, plenty of events to do and plenty of guild mates to do them with. What we looking for: Active, online most nights and social type folks. Casual-ish minded folk are our focus, but we take all walks of life. As we are an adult oriented environment, we are looking for people who aren't offended easily. TLDR: Fun, laid back, social folks! Raiding: Raid Days/Times are Tues and Wed from 12-3am server time(Eastern). We are 9/10H NH, 9/9N ToS and 8/9H ToS. Raid needs are Ranged DPS classes, possibly 1-2 melee, and possibly a Resto Shaman. What you will get from the officers: Each of us has been playing and raiding since Vanilla, so combined we have over a decade of leadership experience, including GM, Officer and Raid Leader work. We will work with you as a family to make this guild into something we can all be proud of. What you will get from Virtually Impossible: A home <3 If any of this interests you, or sounds like something you would like to do, please add me on RealID @ Aradne#11285 so we can chat. Thanks for reading and see you all in-game!Aradne161 13h
14h 9/9 H Raider LF Mythic Guild Just looking for a guild that does mythic raiding Friday and Saturday 6-9 pst or 7-10 pst I would prefer DH https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/zenmatic Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/lovecloud Paladin https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/bluestigma B-Tag Beezlebub#1958Zenmatic1 14h
14h Area 52 Discord Channel I just created an Discord Channel for all of Area 52. It will have various channels from guild recruitment to a global chat. Join us and lets discuss stuff. https://discord.gg/jf2KjxDEliminster20 14h
14h [H] Sat/Sun 9/9H Casual AOTC LFM (Updated: 9/24) Guild: Killing in the Name Faction: Horde Raiding Style: Casual (progressive) Raid Times/Days: Progression: Sat & Sun 6:45pm-10pm EST Normal Farm: Tues 9pm EST Mythic + Groups: Wed 7pm EST Recent Progression: ToS 9/9H Currently Recruiting: Tank: Mythic + Healer: Mythic + Raid DPS: Hunter, Mage, Lock Mythic+ DPS: All classes ***Exceptional DPS always encouraged to apply*** Do you have…? • Raid Awareness: Exceptional raid awareness is highly preferred • Minimum ilvl: 915 • Raiding experience: minimum of 7/9H Expectations: • Preparation: [High] Raider is expected to be knowledgeable about boss fights and their main class. • Attendance: [Flexible] If a raider accepts calendar invite, they must commit to it and be punctual. KITN understands family and personal life issues occur, we only ask that you keep open lines of communication. • Activity: [Moderate] Raider should work on class to remain competitive. • Atmosphere: [Adult] Raiders interested in KITN need to have a good sense of humor and be able to take criticism. • Voice: Discord About Us: KITN was founded in TBC on the Dethecus server. We have moved and been active on Garona, Trollbane, and found our home here on Area 52 in 2010. We were a heroic progression guild before mythic was a thing. We recently reformed in 2016 and are tackling heroic progression now as we try to recruit for mythic. KITN is a casual progressive raiding guild, at its core are members that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We are laid back and have fun, but when it’s time to raid we put our game face on. Members have a relaxed demeanor and aim to have fun. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/216231/ Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Killing+In+The+Name Apply on Discord: https://discord.gg/kJjBDXr Recruitment Contacts: • Discord: @Nalu2983 @Bigtmoney#3053 • Bnet: bigtmoney#1152, Nalu#1630Nalutic33 14h
14h Join the only guild foretold by Nostrodamus Possibly founded by Jeff Bezos, Bladed Bastion is a 6/9(H) guild of close friends who currently raid Sunday/Monday at 8pm server. Due to scheduling conflicts and large falling rocks we are in need of people to help fill out our core for heroic ToS and higher mythic plus runs. We're attracted to cute, capable players of any class but are super into good dps who enjoy doing mechanics and non-priest healers right now. If you have any questions, please refer to the following FAQ section. FAQ: "Are there any gear requirements?" - Not necessarily. Competency is key for dps, doing mechanics is priority but it also helps if you can maintain 750k - 1mill+ dps. For healers, slutmog and ability are what we're looking for. "How do you handle loot?" - EGPG loot point system. "What are the people like in your guild?" - Ever been to prison? Really? Tell us why because we're a pretty laid back and joke friendly guild and your tales of shanks and man-wives will probably fascinate us. We can repay your stories by talking about Bob's Burgers and other general nerdery. About 50-50 male to female ratio, several of us may or may not belong to esoteric cults. "How serious do you take progression?" - It's definitely important to us, but what's most important... (please start playing sentimental music at this point in the FAQ) is the guild familiy. That being said we will gladly smother the children if it means gear and unskippable cutscenes leading to H Kil'Jaeden kills. "Are there any rules in your guild?" - There are penalties for things like, accepting on the calender then not showing up to raid, or for eating the the toppings off pizza at IRL guild meetups, but in general we're not strict. "Do you only raid on Sunday/Monday?" - We also do normal runs on Wednesday and mythic plus peppered throughout the week. We simply need more people right now, which is why you're here reading this. "It sounds good, who do I talk to to see about getting an invite?" - You can message Reysic or Opalapple in-game or any general member who is online can pass the word along. In order to be eligible for the 401k you must equp a guild tabard within 10 business days of joining the guild. Do you have any more questions? Feel free to ask and I will put maximum (moderate after 5pm) into answering them.Drlawsuit8 14h
15h 930 fire mage lf mythic guild Returning solid mythic raider reporting in. Looking for a 2 day a week Mythic guild. Im on the west coast and the times i'm available is anytime after 9pm est. battletag: kingsh7t#1906Michaelbaé2 15h
15h H- 4/9M ToS Toxicity LFM About Us • US - Area 52 - Horde • Hello. We are Toxicity. We are a newly reformed guild looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level without all the toxicity of a semi-hardcore guild. We like to down bosses, progress, and remember that this is a game we play for fun. We are looking for laid back raiders who have the mentality to kill bosses, have a good time doing it, and enjoy being around each other. We ask that you are prepared for all raids, including potions for every pull and augment runes for progression when we are nearing a kill or need an extra push to get passed a dps check. We are looking for someone who takes pride in not just the spec they play, but the class they play as well. Knowing the ins and outs of a class can be the difference in that last 1% to get the boss down. We are progression oriented while making sure we still have fun. We have a close knit core who just wants to raid and down things together. We provide cauldrons for raid, feasts for each pull, and vantus runes on the bosses we need them on. You can expect an officer core that puts the guild in the best position to succeed, and a raid core who expects to get that cutting edge. We take pride in what we do and help each other along the way to improve in any way possible. We keep a 25-30 man roster to make sure we have the best suited group in for each fight, as well as keeping in mind that real life is more important than a game. The trial period normally consists of a discord interview and an average of 2 full weeks of raiding. We expect you to be able to be on for every raid during this time. We want to get a feel for how you play the game, how you interact with other raiders, and to make sure that it is a correct fit for both parties. Bringing someone in that doesn't mesh well with the guild doesn't just waste our time, but yours as well. Current Progression • Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 4/9 Mythic Previous Progression • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic • Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic • Nighthold: 9/10 Mythic Raid Times • Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST • Wednesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST • Monday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST • Sunday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST (OPTIONAL ToS Heroic clears) High Need Heals: MW Monk or any heals with DPS off spec DPS: Mage, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Ret Pali We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class isn't listed above. Requirements • RC Loot Council • Angry Assignments • Weak Auras • Discord • 18+ years of age How to Apply • Post your battle tag information here and we can have an officer reach out to you or you can add our recruitment officer at Akitos#1967 for Bnet or Sunstride#2139 for discord. or • Visit our website, https://toxicity.enjin.com/. Proceed to the "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and login to your Enjin account or create a new one. Then fill out the application. The application will also ask for information that will help us to better select our applicants that we want to trial for a potential raiding position. • Please provide Warcraft logs if you have them Contact Us • Warsta (Guild Master) – Shadow920#1955 • Charyse (Raid Leader) - Cerethi#1337 • Sunstride (Officer/Recruiter) – Akitos#1967Sunstride10 15h
16h 9/9H LFM for Mythic ToS progression! About us: Kitten Mittens is a fairly new semi casual Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. Everyone in guild is pretty laid back easy going. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort. Most of our guild is made up of mythic progressed raiders. We are looking to progress further into mythic raiding! Progression: 9/9H ToS Raid times: Tues/Wed - 9PM-12AM EST Loot: Loot Council The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on Saturday nights for Normal ToS around 9PM EST. What we are looking for: Ranged DPS: Mage/spriest/hunter/boomkin Melee: Rogue/warrior Healing: Monk Tanks: Druid Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply! Socials are welcome to join! What we expect from you: Complete understanding of class/spec. Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.) Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism. Working headset/mic/discord. Strong internet connection. Computer that can handle a raid environment. We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks, food, etc. Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch! Adimu#1344 Slytherin05#1744Akamaï5 16h
16h [H] 9/9H Morning/ Evening Guild LFM Hey all! <Needs More Taters> is a brand-new semi-hardcore 9/9H ToS guild looking for fun, mature, skilled players to kill more bosses in good company. We have two teams available: Morning team - 9:30 AM-12:30 PM Eastern; Weds, Thurs, and Fri. Needs - DPS, primarily ranged. Full on DH, sorry. Evening team - 9 PM-Midnight Eastern; also Weds, Thurs, and Fri. Needs - 1 tank; heals; DPS. Please be 915+ with Concordance, and be ready to link logs for the toon you wish to play. Casual players are also very welcome. Have questions? Want to join the Tater Team? Add LolTwizted#1817 and let’s chat. Hope to see you around!Fantazie8 16h
17h 9/9H 2 night guild LFM <Apøtheøsis> Horde-Area 52 9/9N - 9/9H ToS 10/10N-10/10H NH Raid Times:(All times are Eastern/Server) *Tuesday 8pm-11pm *Thursday 8pm-11pm Recruitment: ~Deathknight-DPS(Medium) ~Druid-Balance(High) ~Hunter(Low) ~Monk-Windwalker(Low) ~Paladin-Retribution(Low) ~Rogue(High) ~Warlock(Low) -Warrior(High) About Us: -Semi Hardcore Raid Team with a relaxed yet progression oriented atmosphere -We run Mythic+ and optional alt raids on offnights -Helpful and experienced leadership that has been playing together for over 4 years -While we are still a relatively new raiding guild we are recruiting for most dps spots and currently 1 healer spot About You: -Patient with an open mind and positive attitude -Prepared raider: **Punctual and able to maintain high attendance **Has flasks/pots/food for each raid **Stable and reliable computer and internet -You have, at minimum, a BossMod addon(DBM/BigWigs/VEM) -Ability to play your character in a progression setting For further information please contact Atrixia either in-game or via btag at Atrixia#11822Atrixiera39 17h
17h [H] 9/9 H <The Stardard Method> <The Stardard Method> 9/9 H is currently recruiting more members to round out our core team to continue to farm Heroic and move into mythic. While we understand that no guild is perfect we strive to excel on a level of content and community. We are a tight knit group who enjoys playing together and spending time hanging out outside of scheduled raid times. We also do keystones and AP runs throughout the week. We are currently in need of DPS to finish rounding out our team. We are especially interested in the following classes. Shaman - Ele/Enh Priest - Shadow Mage - Any Spec Druid - Boomkin Hunter - Mark/BM As always all interested parties are encouraged to contact us. We Raid 2 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday) for 3 hours at a time (9-12 EST (server). Tuesdays we do an optional normal clear for interested members. New raiders have a 4 raid trial period to ensure that everything is a good fit. Angry assignments add on is highly recommended as we utilize it in raid to help with listed rotations as well as having important mechanics on screen. We use a RC loot council system where we prioritize everyone getting set bonuses (2-4). The rest is rolling for BiS pieces at which point the council will distribute the gear based on the highest upgrade in order to benefit the team the most. We utilize discord for voice comms and actually use it outside raiding for other content and just to hang out. Please feel free to reply to this thread or add the following B-net tags for more information. Shrui#1663 Spykem#1928Themange0 17h
19h <The Sons of Hellscream> 9/9H Hello there Area 52, we are <The Sons of Hellscream> and we are Heroic progression guild that's only a few months old to this server but has been together since Wrath. We are now making our push into mythic before Antorus comes out! We're currently 9/9H! Just trying to round out our roster with some solid and RELIABLE dps. Recruiting: -Tank x 1(guardian/blood dk/prot warr) -Warrior (Preferably Arms) -Hunters (BM/MM) -Warlock x 1 -Mage x 1 -Rogue x 1 -Boomkin x1 (Exceptional DPS always are welcomed as well, those are just the basic needs) Raids times and Dates: We currently run twice a week being Tuesdays and Thursdays 10pm-1am Server time with Sundays usually being an alt/off-night raid for those interested. For those who are interested please feel free to reply on here or shoot an in-game message to myself, Házey, or Abal for more information! Hope to see you all in game! Lok'tar Ogar Sons!Frytos2 19h
20h <Avalanche> ~LATE NIGHT~ 9/9H ToS LFM! AVALANCHE is recruiting some skilled DPS for our core raid group. Every tier, we are focused, with a small core devoted to M+. We are looking for solid DPS to fill our ranks! Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Days/Times: Tuesday: 11:30-2:30 ST Thursday: 11:30-2:30 ST Melee Needed: Warrior [High] Ranged Needed: Warlock [Very High] Priest [Very High] Hunter [Medium] Druid [Medium] Mage [Low] Add Jrad#1808 or ddfunbags#1746 for more info!Jradin4 20h
20h WTB Mythic Gul'dan Mount 941 Fire Mage as title says WTB Mythic Gul'dan Mount(INGAME Gold ONLY). put your contact info below and prices if you want to disclose them Horde OnlyUdderownage1 20h
21h Mythic+ Groups LFM Greetings my name is Worggy and I run many Mythic+ groups. I have just returned to wow and getting all my groups going once again. None of my groups require any kind of guild membership or anything like that. You simply sign up by adding me to you Btag and telling me which group you would like to be a part of. My Btag is Worggy#1983 We are a very laid-back group that like to have fun. We are only interested in people 18+. I am flexible on the 18+ rule but you better act mature while in group. We also more often then not do many toons within each groups timeframe so alts are always welcomed. I welcome new players to join our groups we are no elitist’s mistakes happen. Below are our groups need ATM: Thursday: 1900-2200 1 DPS Friday: 1900-2200 1DPS Groups coming soon should be going within 2-4 weeks: Saturday: 1900-2200 3DPS Monday: 1900-2200 3 DPS Requirements to join groups: Must get in our discord during groups If DPS must be able to pull up to 1 million DPS I am not asking for a consistent 1 million just be able to hit that number. I can do this on tanks so most DPS should have no problems with this. Also just for further clarification this is like during AOE pulls I am not asking for 1 million single target. Must be able to follow directions VIA discord. To join group add me me my Btag is Worggy#1983Dethkgrip0 21h
1d Skeleton Crew Weekend Raiding <Skeleton Crew> 9/9 Heroic ToS Skeleton Crew is a 2 night weekend raiding guild. We are looking for healers (druid or shaman pref) and rdps. For our main team, your item level should be 920+ and have the Netherlight Crucible unlocked. Having good raid awareness and the ability to not stand in fire is a plus. We are military friendly, and thank you for your service. If you live with your mom, please ask her for permission, so that you can always make raid on Fri/Sat nights, and not have to leave raid for little league practice , a birthday party, or your job at the burger place. If your a returning player, and have gear that's not quite there yet, we do have a Tuesday alt run. Casuals are always welcome. Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: All EST Friday and Saturday 7-10 pm Invites go out at 6:45pm Alt run, Tuesday 7-10 pm We are recruiting all exceptional players. Heroic+ progression. Current needs are... Healer- Resto Druid/Resto Shaman or Holy Priest rdps- boomkin, hunter, mage, warlock About us: We run Mythic + Dungeons PVP Optional alt runs (Tuesday 7-10) Calm, fun, organized, non-elitist environment. Core group has been raiding together since Cata.-experienced in all levels of play. Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food Feasts provided Knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss add-on (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Discord If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Jorgia (Jorgia#1647)Lucyndah22 1d
1d 5/9M large/active guild. need heals. <Toast> is a Mythic raiding guild on Area 52. We strive to create a unique gaming community that caters to a wide variety of gamers. With an active roster of nearly 1000 players, you'll never have to say "There's nothing to do." Our number one priority is to create an incredible guild environment for all of our member, in both casual and progression. In Toast, we have 8 raid teams that are scheduled at a wide variety of days and times, allowing for a balance between game and life. There’s bound to be a raid team to fit your scheduling needs! Each team is ran by our professional and skilled Raid Leaders with years of experience behind their belt. Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Cutting Edge Raid Schedule: Team 1: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11. Recruitment need: Currently in need of a healer. Willing to consider all types. For further information or if you have questions, please feel free to contact one of our officers in game through the following battletags; ihealdrunk#1812 Reapr#11416 Batoo#11891Ihealdrunnk1 1d
1d [H] <Unintentional> 4/9 M TOS need dps/heals Recruitment Information: Newly reformed guild after some people in our other guild wanted to presue real life activities. We are looking for players that: Have great attendance and want to raid mythic raiding ready Team players Can accept constructive criticism Raid Times: Tuesday/wed(mythic progression) Thursday (optional heroic tos) from 8-10:30 sever Currently Recruiting: iLvL Requirement: 900+ with at least 1 point in concordance we are in need of exceptional dps and a flex healer atm *Healers w/ DPS offspecs are highly preferred. *Any exceptional players are welcome to apply addons DBM rclootcouncil Voice: Discord Guild Information: Newly reformed guild after some IRL business started going on with some people. we were 7/7m EN (got cutting edge) 3/3H tov never really went for mythic. We were 6/10m NH we were 3/10m NH b4 we regrouped and the next week we got krosus and the next week we got spellblade. We run mythic +s any time were not raiding with alt raids on weekends. currently we are 9/9 H and 4/9 M TOS. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Unintentional Please message me or any of the other officers in game with these BattleTags to apply: Jerome#1934 emt00471#1138 (officer) Chaot1c#1431 (Officer) Thanks for your time reading the post and we hope to hear from you soon.Jromez21 1d
1d 928 Ele / 929 Resto Sham LF Guild I took a break for a while and I'm searching for a guild that wants to hit Antorus as soon as it releases. I'm currently 9/9 H ToS xp and looking for a group that raids weekdays 8PM-Midnight EST. If you have any questions you can msg me in game or add Onedvsbstd#11794.Xuroji6 1d
1d <Crux> 3/9MTOS Hey everyone! <Crux> is currently recruiting for our mythic ToS progression team. We are a group of players who have been raiding off and on throughout WoW's history and have been pushing mythic content throughout every raid released this expansion. We're currently 3/9 and plan on progressing further into the tier. We use an RC Loot Council for loot distribution and use Discord as our primary communication tool. Our raid times are currently Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12 server time. If you're interested, you can reach me at TrollyOlly#1504 or whisper me in game at Aamodon-Area52Aamodon0 1d
1d 923 Fury Warrior LF Herioc Raiding Guild Hi guys I am currently looking for a heroic raiding guild on Area 52. I know most of the fights on heroic and am always trying to improve. Feel free to add me at Boxtroll#1538 for my raid availability!Boxamus4 1d
1d <Wetboys> 7/9M T/W/Th 7-10EST <Wetboys> currently 7/9 M is currently seeking DPS for Core spots as well as sub spots. Being able to handle adult language is a must. If you are easily offended, look elsewhere. We are currently recruiting the following: Tank: Mythic+ Tanks welcome. Healers: Monk,Paladin,Priest,Shaman DPS: Bench/Rotational What are we looking for in terms of players? As previously stated, players inquiring about joining us should have thick skin, the drive to play at a progressive level, and can meet ~90% of raid times. We are not interested in package deals. Also, we are looking for active and social players. What are the raid times? Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday - (7PM-10PM EST) How do I get in contact with you? You may PM myself or add one of the officers on RealID: Fuzzie#11896...(GM) Ross22#1385....(Officer) Banned#1592...(Recruitment Officer)Frapps6 1d
1d [H] <Murloc Madness> 9/9H - Heroic Weekend About Us <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic-only weekend raiding guild on Area 52 founded by a small, tight-knit group of friends. When we're not raiding we are in Discord playing various games together or just chatting! We are happy to add new members, but are very selective in terms of culture fit. Raid Schedule Friday 10pm-1am EST Saturday 9pm-1am EST Progression ToS: 9/9 Heroic (AOTC: Kil'jaeden) NH: 10/10 Heroic (AOTC: Gul'dan) ToV: 3/3 Heroic (AOTC: Helya) EN: 7/7 Heroic (AOTC: Xavius) Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS: Very High - Shaman (Ele) Medium - Mage Low - Druid (Balance) Melee DPS: Very High - Shaman (Enh) Medium - Monk NOTE: Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered. Expectations All raiders are expected to follow The BP's © 2014 Be Prepared - Research encounters, bring your own consumables, be online on time Be Productive - Be effective in your role, execute the team strategy Be Positive - Don't be a jerk, be a team player, promote a positive, drama-free environment Apply Today! Join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com No website registration required! Contact Info [Officer] Aszuna - Aszuna#8963 (Discord) / Ophelea#1117 (Bnet) [Officer] Niczealind - Niczealind#1687 [Officer] Toroo - bukojuice#1180Aszuna137 1d
1d 9/9H 8-11PM EST Tues&Thurs Need DPS Who We are: <Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We are a casual raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 9/9 Heroic TOS. What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis. What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: We are a solid group, but we need to bolster our numbers as we are beginning mythic raiding. Needs are: DPS Warrior Hunter Mage **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. Off night/optional raids are done on Wednesday at 9pm est for all in guild. We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact Vandrex (Vandrex#1492 & Discord=Vandrex#0918)Vandrex13 1d
1d Boomkin LF raid team(daytime) Hey all, currently playing boomkin spec, however this is negotiable based upon guild need. I am looking for a daytime raiding guild, as specified in title. have been raiding since wrath on multiple classes (every class) and started playing in late BC. In Wrath I killed H LK 25 pre nerf, Cata decided to play with friends more casually, quit MoP due to army deployments/most of WoD(Still cleared heroic most content) This expansion I did Cutting Edge EN then did 3/10M NH by March 1st 2017 (Aotc week 1). After this point I had some job trouble so I was forced to stop playing for a long while until now. I am very progression minded, and while I have not done any of the content in TOS(yet) I am looking for a raid team that shares these ideals. I would like to get ToS Cutting edge, though I know it's unlikely at this point. I am willing to join a guild/team just starting out so long as the mindset is progression. Cheers all.Eyeon3 1d
1d 9/9 h guild we need more for mythic Guild name is artifice raid times tues and Thur 8-11 server. So here's the deal. We are 9/9 h we plow through it every Tuesday. A lot of us want to do mythic and out gear heroic now. I ideally would like to find another group of 10 and combine forces. Our roaster fluctuates. We consistently have 10 plus but never enough for mythic. If anyone is looking for a home for you and your friends we have open doors. Non elistist mentality. Work with you if something comes up in real life. Come kill bosses with us! :) Feel free to contact me battle tag is jonathan#1760Stripercop0 1d
1d <Standard Dragon Protocol> Ground floor Guild <Standard Dragon Protocol> (SDP) is a brand new guild. we are looking for new and returning players that feel lost, or left behind the gear grind. we want the player.. gear will always come. After taking breaks ourselves... and trying to jump right back into raiding... my GF and I saw how hard it can be to catch up/fit in. so, after trying and failing a few times? here we are. a few things to explain: 1) we do want to raid... that why we play. and, we will also be looking to recruit an experienced RL, other than myself. 2) We are VERY social. we are looking for the same in others. we are always in discord... there is no better way to get to know or mesh with the ppl you play this game with. 3) real hate, of any kind, will be dealt with swiftly. 4)help is always offered when asked for. am i going to give the level 4 that just joined 5000g because he asked? um, lol. no. we all know what kind of help im referring to. player/game help will always be available. 5) Fun.. i/we will never ask you to play a class/spec you dont want. we all have RL issues to deal with, right? and we all play this game to have FUN. so, if any of this sounds good to you, or if you are just curious.. feel free to give me a wsp in game. my Bnet is Atrayu#1150. ill try to answer any and all questions.Akulah3 1d
1d [H] Rambunctious Playmates 9/9h LFM Hello, I am a member of Rambunctious Playmates. We are currently looking for more raiders so that we can step in to mythic raiding. As a guild we have a history of obtaining aotc in all raids this expansion. We raid Tues-Wed 9pm to 12am ST. Loot is currently set to personal. Ideally looking for players with 60+ traits in their primary spec. We value skill over ilvl so if you're a little under geared but know your class spec please feel free to contact me(Shadyelf), Steamgirl. or Girra in game. On off nights we run M+, pvp and gear up altsShadyelf1 1d
1d Liege needs DPS! Liege is currently looking for dedicated raiders with good attitudes to join our roster and progress with us through Mythic ToS content Fri/Sat (Currently 3/9M) We are a late-night weekend raiding guild, but we do so much more: achievement runs, mount runs, time walking, cards against humanity, keystones and pvp. We are helpful and friendly if you ever need any help feel free to ask. If we peak your interest please message Syntira#1221, Kaishiro#1930 , Ludovic#11661, Ironz#1498, or Thoringil#1583 with any questions you may have or feel free to join our discord and talk with an officer or member. (Link Provided Below) WHAT WE WANT: Mage Warrior Rogue Boomkin Ret Paladin (ANY AND ALL EXCEPTIONAL DPS ARE WELCOME) RAID TIMES Friday/Saturday 11pm-2am (EST) Also we are always looking for back up raiders, and casual members just looking to join a growing community. https://discord.gg/4SXp8KbSyntira10 1d
1d Toast 6/9M looking for solid players **Guild:** Toast Area 52 Us **Faction:** Horde **Raid Times/Days:** T/W/Th 7pm-10pm EST (Team 3) **Cleared:** 6/9M ToS __**Recruitment**__ **Contacts:** Zalindae#1170 Battletag - Saline waronne#1951 **Website:** http://toastguild.com/ **Wowprogress:** https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Toast **Needs:** DPS nonpotato 925+ Prefer /Rogue/Mage/Hunter but will consider any awesome and chill candidates. We are also looking for 1 non shaman or priest healer as well as 1 solid tank. **Notes:** Toast is a multi team gaming community. I am recruiting for my team but many teams are actively seeking members. Progress varies from 4/9H to 5/9M. Contact me via discord or battle.net or apply from our new website if you are interested. All teams, raid times and progression is listed on the website. Feel free to ask any questions. Overall, as most guilds our goal is to get better as a team and simply have fun doing so.Saline4 1d