Area 52

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jan 10 [H] Guilds of Area 52 (Redirect) Redirect (New Sticky Author) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537214003Franzwa220 Jan 10
15s 893 Affliction Lock 8/10 H LF Guild Hello everyone, Just recently transfered to this server and am currently looking to clear heroic nh, and progress into mythic in the future. I have 46 traits into my affliction weapon. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12280732/latestJairoylul3 15s
1h NOW RECRUITING AM RAIDERS ""REMORSELESS"" IS LF A FEW NEW RECRUITS..GET A LATE START IN LEGION? LF A GUILD TO GROW WITH? This is the guild for you!!! WERE LF RAIDERS FOR OUR MORNING RAID SQUAD :D DAYS/TIMES: MW 10 AM -1 PM (yes, mornings...) VOICE: DISCORD NEEDS: TANK (PREF DK DRUID PALLY) RANGED DPS: PREF MAGE BOOMIE (but will consider all) MELEE DPS: PREF DK PALLY (but will consider all) NOT LF ELITIST ASSHATS, Just LF a few interesting, RELIABLE people looking for a fun guild to call home. Were a tight knit group..WE PREF raiders geared to AT LEAST 875. UNSURE OF NIGHTHOLD MECHS????? Come learn with us :D We Also run Kara speed runs weekly (fridays) and keys on fridays as well :D PM US IN GAME: PEWPEW#1562 UNFRIENDLY#11454 NAZYNA#1438Lyrixx4 1h
1h <Raids Naked> Weekend Guild Raids Naked is a WEEKEND raiding guild on the PVE Server Area 52. We are a realm 6th MoP guild returning here to smash buttons and have fun yet again! Leadership consist of friends that have raided on and off together for years. We have ALWAYS done well with 2 days but we had to pause, reset and restart. Alot of ppl had to make changes in their RL and others of us had to make changes. That being said we are not back home and looking to start raiding within a cpl weeks. What this means for you is that ALL spots are currently open but not for long, we dont like going through ppl so once spots are filled we like to keep those ppl. That being said we do not tolerate drama of any sort. Our goal now is to build up as fast as we can and prep for ToS (the raid that matters since we will be behind on the rest.) Raid times: 7PM EST - 11PM EST Saturday and Sunday Loot System: We use personal loot for everything until mythics, Mythic raid will be distributed via RCLootcouncil to make sure that loot is contributed in places that will ensure new kills Guild Provides: Repairs and Enchants. (this is during raids and for raid gear. If you shall get a +15 piece i.e that is AWESOME! but you are in charge to make sure it is g2g by raid time).You are responsible for your own consumables If you have any questions please contact one of our officers: Oxythymia#11311 Envy#1398 Raestlen#1748 You may also apply at raidsnaked.enjin.comOxythymia4 1h
3h Selling Normal Nighthold and Nightbane runs! <Toast> is selling Normal Nighthold and Nightbane runs! Pricing Normal NightHold ! - Nighthold: 10/10 Normal (200K - Personal Loot) - (350k Master Loot) AM TEAM - Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday - starting at 10AM. PM TEAM - Friday - Starting at 5PM Heroic NightHold ! - Nighthold: 9/10 Heroic (700K - Personal Loot) - Nighthold: Heroic Gul'dan only (500K - Personal Loot) - Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic (1000K - Personal Loot) AM TEAM - Wednesday - starting at 10AM. PM TEAM - Tuesday - Starting at 8PM - Nightbane: (100k - Mount Guaranteed) Times will be scheduled upon request. - Mythic Plus: 200k for +15 with Keystone Master achievement. Information Any items that are not needed by the guild will be traded to you. In the case of more than one carry needing an item, both parties will /roll for said item. Attempts will be made to ensure only one carry of each armor type is in each run; however, this will sometimes not be the case. Master loot can be used upon prior request at an additional fee. We welcome you to join our discord for the raid experience as well as for guidance on how to execute mechanics. Payments are accepted only in GOLD! For additional information and to book runs, please contact me: Vortmos#11577 For AM run - Vortmos#11577 For PM run - ihealdrunk#1812Vortmos3 3h
4h <Skeleton Crew> Relaxed raiding-LFM <Skeleton Crew> Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: All EST Tues and Wed 7-10 pm Invites go out at 6:45pm We are now recruiting all exceptional players. Laid back Normal and Heroic progression. About us: We run Mythic + Dungeons Optional alt runs on weekends. Calm, fun, organized, non-elitist environment. Core group has been raiding together since Cata.-experienced in all levels of play. Personal loot in raids. No loot drama! Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food Knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss add-on (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Discord If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Dragonnkiss (Dragonkiss#1454) Jorgia (Jorgia#1647)Dragonnkiss16 4h
4h Pally 886 Holy/Prot LF Raiding Guild 886 Holy/ OS Prot LF Raiding Guild I am 10/10 N NH 4/10 H NH, and am wanting to clear a lot more but it's starting to get boring pugging everything. Looking for an active/casual or semi hardcore raiding guild that also fits my work schedule. I am also working on gearing up my Monk and Shaman healer. I am available Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday 7pm - 2am EST. To contact whisper me in game Allenwâlker or just add me on BNET at KingDuncan#1260Allenwâlker2 4h
5h 902 Feral LF Raiding Guild 902 Feral druid looking for a raiding guild that is atleast 3/10 M and have players with deep knowledge of their class. My old group disbanded after having several players leave due to irl issues and I'm looking to continue raiding. I have decent logs and even held the world 1st feral parse on M Trilliax for a while. If you're a guild out there in need of a feral you can add me at Knomma#1256. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17015001/latest/Knommer2 5h
5h (H) <Tryhardz> Area52 4/10M 10/10H LFM! <Tryhardz> of Area 52 is a guild based on the ideology that a better guild requires better attitudes. We’re looking to up the ante and push through the ranks to become a top contender on this server. The majority of our raiders have been together through multiple expansions, and this is just the next step in us making a name for ourselves. Raid Times: 8:30 – 11:30 pm ST (Eastern) Tues/Thur/Sun Current Progression: NH – 4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N EN – 7/7M ToV – 2/3M, 3/3H Current Recruitment: Healers: Priest - medium Paladin - medium Dps: Mage - high Warlock - high Priest - high Ele Shaman - high Frost DK - high Rogue - high Monk - high Fury Warrior - high Hunter - medium All exceptional players are welcome to apply. Mythic raid spots are competitive for progression. **All applicants should have at least 45 traits in their main-spec weapon and a minimum 885 equipped ilvl** Tanks and Healers with a viable dps offspec are preferred Guild Structure: We don’t believe in there being a sole person in charge of the guild, so instead we have a Council of 5 people that are equal in every way. With this set up, everything we do is a majority vote, including loot council, and it lets us lead the guild in a more diverse and open minded way. Our goal is to provide the guild with solid, fair leadership while making sure every player performs at the level we need them to. We have 4 different rankings within the guild: Distinguished: Top performer, also displays exceptional qualities within the guild. Main Raider: Top performer, stays on top of personal numbers and mechanics Raider: Good performer, with room to improve through constructive feedback Trial: New guy, watched like a hawk and over analyzed by our log masters The idea behind these rankings is to give our raiders something to work for. Trials go through a very analyzed process which includes logs, social behaviors, and overall willingness to help the guild. Raiders are people who have passed the initial trial, but might need a little more work before they can be seen fit as a Main Raider. This normally includes more 1 on 1 feedback, and we will normally test how well you can react to certain scenarios to better gauge your skill level. Once we feel that you’re ready, you’re promoted to Main Raider, which is completely a performance based rank. To keep it simple, if you don’t perform, you go back to Raider and the feedback continues. If a Main Raider has shown exceptional performance in and out of the game (forums, farming, etc.), then the Council will vote on promoting to Distinguished. The main goal of all of this is to keep everything fair, efficient, and fun. If you like what you’ve read and you’re interested in joining, please take a few moments and fill out our app over at http://tryhardz.shivtr.com/. If you have any questions, feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll be happy to answer them! Bossnectar – shadows#1523 Doctore – brandon#1171 Eletid – tid#1758 Demonixz – detox#1416 Admirabull – Horibull#1329Azaleh39 5h
7h Returning WW Monk LF Raid / M+ Guild Hey All, Returning player here looking to gear up and get back into the swing of things. A little about me: I played 8+ hours a day back in September and quickly cleared +7M+ and completed Glory of the legion hero before quitting the first week of October. Also cleared 6/7H EN before my departure. I'm looking for a guild / group to grind M+ with so I can gear up and be considered for raids. I use discord and have a lot of time as well so grinding out gear isn't much an issue If I can get groups. I currently am only 859 ilvl with no legendaries, largely the reason I left the game in the first place, but am ready to improve that. With a few weeks of grinding I think I can be a solid raider and an asset to any M+ group so please consider me for your guild. Thanksßrucechi1 7h
7h <Lowest Expectations> 9/10H and 10/10N <Lowest Expectations> Is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team! Raid Times: Tuesday 9PM-12PM EST Thursday 9PM-12PM EST Current Needs: RANGE DPS MDPS Requirements: Looking for 875 item level or higher. Have 45(+) traits in your artifact. Minimum DPS 450K(+) single target. Have a viable OS. Current Progression: 9/10 Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Normal Nighthold Old Content Progression: 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial Of Valor 3/3 Normal Trial Of Valor For our mythic raid team food, flasks, enchants, and repairs are provided. What we expect in return is to be on time to raid, participate in discord with raiders and casuals, and run mythic plus groups in house to help casual members. We are always looking for active quality players to join us for mythic plus dungeons and world questing. We also have a casual raids including H-EN, H-ToV, and N-NH scheduled throughout the week! If you have questions please contact an officer. Tyråç (Zyn#1113): Guild Master Otogi: Raid Lead Inxy (Reahli#1781): RecruitmentInxy17 7h
7h 2 LF casual guild Me and a friend are looking for an active casual guild. I am currently 856 shadow priest and he is 864 frost mage. Looking for 8-11pm server time during the week. We will gear quicklyNikkö2 7h
8h 1 1Bûrt1 8h
8h <The Orphanage> 7/7M, 1/3M, 1/10M LFM! Server: Area 52 - Faction: Horde Contact Information: CJSU#1139 (GM) Clayzen#1102 (CLAY!) Progression: The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trials of Valor - 1/3M Nighthold- 1/10M Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Wednesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Thursday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST *Optional Carry Raid day - Normal NH for Tier (Carrys in the Future for GBANK) Sunday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Raid Focus: Finish Mythic Nighthold with a competitive ranking. We are looking to finish up Heroic NH next week and begin Mythic progression. In Need Of: (All exceptional applicants will be considered). Tanks: Medium. Healers: Medium. (DPS offspec HIGHLY preferred!) Paladin! Monk! R Shaman! R-DPS: HIGH! (ANY AND ALL RANGED DPS CLASSES!) M-DPS: Medium. Logs are required. Item level 875+ with 35 Artifact Traits preferred but there are exceptions. *These carry runs provide the guild with the materials for potions. Potions (Not flasks) are provided to our raiders during progression. Attendance is important. If you feel you can't make a raid day you will be expected to inform one of the officers. All raiders are expected to come prepared with an understanding of your classes role during a particular boss fight, Food and Flasks. We have a dedicated alchemist you are welcome to utilize before a raid. Apply here: http://theorphanageeye.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks!Claydin47 8h
8h <Hold The Door> Late Night - 7/7H 3/3H 9/10H <Hold The Door> Progression 7/7H EN - 3/3H ToV - 9/10H NH Raid Times (All EST) Friday/Saturday 11:30pm-2:30am. Optional Sunday Night 9:00-11:30pm. Recruitment ilvl 880+ Artifact Rank 40+ Range DPS Shadow Priest Warlock Balance Druid Hunter Mage We're a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild looking for a couple dedicated raiders to fill out our roster. With two days a week we are aiming to quickly work through normal and then through heroic raids, as we did with current content. We are looking for players who can commit to our raid times. 100% Attendance isnt required, but communication is. We all have families, jobs, etc and know that things come up, but we are all depending on each other to be there. The other thing we require is being committed to performing when you are there. A few people not making the effort can really affect the fun for everyone else. We are currently 9/10H. We are looking for a few more solid raiders to keep pushing through heroics. We are looking for raiders that are 880+ with at least a lvl 40 artifact rank to jump into heroics. If you have experience and dont meet the requirements add us and talk to us. We can help gear people that fit well and are looking for a long term guild. If our raid times work or you you have any questions please feel free to contact us. TimmyC69#1451 or t0urniquet#1874Lexxer129 8h
9h [H] AoN: 10/10 H Weekend Raids is LF 1 Healer Hello! <AoN> is an Area 52 transplant (<Addicts of Nightlife> xfered over from Firetree) that is currently looking for more members to fill our ranks for Mythic progress. Our core has been together since BC. We're a semi-casual bunch that enjoy playing together while working on progression. Currently we are seeking: • 2 Healers (Resto Druid or Resto Sham preferred). 885+ ilvl is preferred, but we are willing to work with lower gear levels. Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn't required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid. Our raid times are: Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST Progress so far: EN: N (7/7), H (7/7), M (5/7) ToV: N (3/3), H (1/3) NH: N (10/10), H (10/10) If interested, please contact one of our officers: Hyorí (Tifa#1991) Wendarko Getry (Getry#1641) Daera Obstschale OmertáHyorí6 9h
9h <Osirïs> 10/10N 8/10H <Osirïs> is recruiting exceptional and dedicated raiders to push heroic on to mythic NH! We are a late night raiding guild. Our raid times are Sunday and Thursday from 11:50pm - 3:00 am. We're currently recruiting: 1 healer - Druid, monk DPS of any kind - currently looking for a warlock For heroic NH we require 875+ ilvl and 350k+ DPS. If interested please message any officer of the guild listed below: Operaté-Area52 Kassiopeia-Area52 Arida-Area52 Sâbër-Area52 Spellingbee-Area52 Grare-Area52Arida0 9h
10h [H] <Lucid> 10/10 N 4/10 H NH Lucid (Area 52) is a heroic raiding guild looking to round out our roster for Nighthold raiding. We are a group of raiders looking to clear current content with like minded players, while also maintaining an enjoyable raid environment. Progress: 10/10 N 4/10 H Nighthold Recruitment Needs: Tanks - Low Healers - Low DPS - High (880+ and 40+ AP Ranks) *Note: All exceptional players are welcome to message us regardless of our needs. We're always looking for intelligent, mature, and active players that are eager to down new content as soon as it becomes available. Raid Times : Tues - 9pm-12am (EST) Thurs - 9pm-12am (EST) If you have any other questions about us feel free to contact myself or any other officer. Bûrt - Burt#1513 Griever - Griever#1860 Psyche - Psyche#1729Bûrt0 10h
10h <Størm Raiders> Fri/Sat raiding guild About Us! Hello! <Størm Raiders> Is a raiding guild with the aim to clear all content on mythic while still having fun together as a group. We are led by a group of very strong raiders who have been raiding since Burning Crusade. We have just transferred back to Area 52 and are currently recruiting all specs and classes to fill out our raid roster. We're also recruiting anyone who enjoys mythic+ Kara, and PvP, or anyone who wants to join a guild for the social aspects! Recruiting Tank Need 1 tank Healers -Open to all classes DPS -Open to all classes Raid Times -Friday 8-11 pm Eastern -Saturday 8-11 pm Eastern Progression -Nighthold: 10/10N 7/10H -Trial of Valor: 3/3H -Emerald Nightmare: 4/7M Contact Information (GM) Dan - Fayt#1904 (Officer) Mike - Mike#11828 (Officer) Dan - IDontEven#1173 (Officer) Bobby - Promestheus#11555Fäyt7 10h
10h <Police Brutality> LF Tank, Healer, and DPS Hello all, <Police Brutality> is looking a new guild tank, healer and DPS. We are currently 10/10N and progressing into Heroic and are 4/10H. Tank: We currently have a Blood DK and are searching for any tank that is willing to progress through heroic and even into Mythic when we get the team going. We are currently looking for an 880+ tank. Healer: We have 3 guild healers and are currently interested in either a Resto Druid or Holy Priest, please be at least 875+. DPS: We are currently in the market for one melee dps and two ranged dps, please be at least 875+ as well. Thank you for your future inquiries, From all of us at Police Brutality.Phattboi1 10h
11h <Useless Gaming> 10/10H LF DPS! <Useless Gaming> Currently looking for some DPS! Having a viable tank or healing off spec is a bonus Raid days and times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 12am server Optional alt runs Sunday 9pm server Currently recruiting: 1 Tank Ranged DPS Any exceptional DPS will be taken into consideration If you aren't one of the classes or specs listed above, but are still interested, please apply! We look at every application and will always find room for exceptional players. Apply at: http://uselessgaming.enjin.com/ Who are we? The leadership of the guild has experience back to the days of Vanilla WoW. We have extensive raid experience that spans US Top 100 to casual. We have seen and done it all when it comes to progression. We are building a home for talented and dedicated raiders to not only raid in, but push themselves to be the best player they can be. We are hard on each other, not of elitism or general douchebaggery, but because we are all of like mind. We are here to see and complete end game content. Where are we? We are building. We started recruitment a week and a half after launch having only 3 founding members. In less than 4 weeks we managed to go from nothing to clearing Emerald Nightmare on Heroic. Our raid leader has extensive experience in the role and we were able to take roughly 15 people who have never played together before and accomplish 7/7 Heroic in a very short period of time. We completed EN 7/7 H on October 7th, and completed 6/7M in Emerald Nightmare before Nighthold came out. Currently sitting at 8/10 Heroic. Where are we going? We are competitive. We want to compete for rank on the server. To do this we need you. We need people who have a guild first and progression first mindset. We need people who can commit to us as much as we commit to them. We need more team mates. If you have any questions, please contact myself or ask a guild member who's online and they'll point you in the right direction. Thank you! Feel free to add my Btag: jamrockz#1939 or Foss#1120Jamrockslol39 11h
11h Resto Druid, LF Raid 860 Resto Druid, LF Raiding guild to raid with. This may seem highly unorthodox, but I am only interested in raiding with the guild. I am punctual, self-sufficient (I bring my own raid items), and know my class well. I have no interest in joining another guild at this time -- I like having access to my personal guild bank with all of my resources at any time, rather than character swapping. I am okay with starting out as a sub when needed, but would like to eventually become part of the raid group family; joining said guild can be a topic addressed at a later date if we mesh well. I understand this is a rather strange request, and I'm well aware of the potential backlash headed my way, but it's worth a shot. If you're interested in my green numbers, or have any other questions for me, feel free to message me in game. Thanks so much for your consideration! Battletag: Novak#1422Aziroc5 11h
12h H <Radium> LF RDPS for NH Progression 7/10H Hello area 52! <Radium> 7/10H 10/10N 1/7M 7/7H 2/3H 3/3N is recruiting! We are looking to fill two groups for raiding. We will raid tues/wed/thurs 7-10 pm st. Group 1 (casual group) will raid tues 7-10 pm EST currently 5/10N All positions are open Group 2 (progession group) will raid wed/thurs 7-10 pm EST currently 7/10H Heals are full Tanks are full Our goal is to bolster Group 1 with the availability to get promoted to Group 2 (if desired). We also want to do mythic/heroic progression with group 2 We require that if you wish to be in Group 1 to have an ilvl of atleast 850+ If you wish to be in Group 2 we require that you have 865+ and 7/7 H EN or beyond experience, pots/flasks/food, and all necessary enchants and gems. You may contact me by battle tag: Danimal#1889 for more info. Or you can fill out an application in our website: Http://radium-guild.enjin.com ----------> Recruitment Tab Hope to hear from fellow players soon.Danvil52 12h
12h [H] RoFA LFM Tue-Wed 9pm-12am 10/10N 8/10H Reign of Fallen Angels are a small, close-knit guild that focuses on having fun and enjoying World of Warcraft while clearing content and progressing through raids. We have been raiding for four expansions now and are looking for long term players that will engage in our community and enjoy raiding with us. ​Looking for more to round out our group to progress into mythic. Seeking: Elem/Enh Shaman , MM/BM Hunter's , Fury/Arms Warrior , Wind Walker Monk Apply at www.rofawow.com/apply See you in game :) Kryogenek#1567Kharnik1 12h
12h [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore13 12h
13h <Nightborn> 10/10N 3/10H NH - Recruiting! <Nightborn> is a new guild with an old raid group core. We have Normal Nighthold on farm and are looking to get our roster filled out for Heroic progression. We don't have a "die-hard raiding" mentality, but we do push for progression. We have fun in raids, with the priority of getting bosses down. Attendance and attitude are key. If you are looking for a fun guild, that is active in raids and Mythic+, you might be in the right spot. We are currently interested primarily in 3-5 DPS, however we are interested in all exceptional players. Currently we are looking for 880+ ilvl // 400k+ DPS players. Raid times: 8:30pm to 11:30pm (server) Tuesday/Thursday DPS of high interest: Warrior Havoc DH WW Monk Spriest Hunter Rogue We use Discord for comms. If interested, please contact Garokah in game. (WhiteHammer#1685)Garokah15 13h
14h <Sparkle Squad> Building Raid Team <Sparkle Squad> is a small raiding guild building a raid team for Nighthold. Currently we have spots open for every role, with tanks being backups. We are basically starting from scratch with the roster and have yet to clear Normal Nighthold in a guild group. We raid Fridays/Saturdays at 7 server time. We cleared Heroic Emerald Nightmare before the next tier on alliance but are now playing on horde and starting fresh. We don't mind teaching fights and gearing people up as long as they are willing to learn and be active, thanks.Snugmeister8 14h
14h [H] MW Monk LF Guild! Greetings! I'm currently thinking about transferring servers and in search for a raiding/pvp oriented guild! Be aware this is my 2nd week being lvl 110 on this monk! I'm currently looking to heal full time though, stepped away from my DH probably permanently. I'm 10/10N NH and 7/10H NH Healing meters about 300k-500k depending on the fights, and how good the other healers are. My weapon traits are lvl 37 atm, have 2 piece set atm as well. pvp experience i have 2.2k RBG, and 1850 arena. any further questions please don't hesitate! =) btag is Figatree#1349Dildupumpu0 14h
15h WTS Bloody Coin/Hidden Artifact Skin! Hello all, I am now selling Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin Farms. All you need in advance for the Bloody Coin farm is Fire-Watcher's Oath, which can be purchase in the Timeless Isle by Speaker Gulan for 100 Timeless Coins. For the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount (500 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 30k (takes about 15-20 minutes). For the 1000 PvP kills for the skin the price is 45k. Finally, the "Firewatcher" title (2000 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 70k. So just to recap, if you wanted the mount, title, and PvP skin the price is 70k. For the mount, and the skin the price is 45k, and for JUST the mount the price is 30k. Message me in game at Distorted-Uldaman, or add my btag Devouring#1188. -Thanks!Demonicish2 15h
16h [H] <Relic>6/10H LF DPS H/M NH 1 night <Relic> is a semi-hardcore guild whose core is comprised of old-school raiders who may not have the time to raid as much as they used to due to real life commitments! We love to have fun and not take ourselves seriously, but still work hard and progress as a team. We are a very active guild with members all over the world, so there's always someone online! We'll join you for old content runs to get transmog gear, work on fun achievements, kick butt in Mythic+, or do whatever your heart desires. <Relic> raids once a week on Sundays, 8pm to midnight EST (Area 52 Server Time) with an optional day on Wednesday to help gear newer players or gear alts (also at 8 pm EST). Our current progression is 6/10H NH, 10/10 N NH, 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H ToV with very minimal pulls. We are ready to head into Mythics, we just need you.. We are currently looking for assorted DPS including but not limited to: Shadow Priest, Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, and Mage. However, we'll trial anyone who's interested! If this sounds like fun to you, please feel free to contact one of the following: - Kaerie on Area 52 or add Skyfire#1480 to Battle.net - Jinto on Area 52 or Jinto#1580 to Battle.net - Svenofnine on Area 52 or Svenofnine#1383 to Battle.net Thank you, and have an amazing day!Svenofnine55 16h
17h Delicious Cake - 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LF DPS Hello everyone, Delicious Cake is currently looking for mature new members to join our raid team. We are a progression guild looking for solid and consistent raiders to bolster our core going into Mythic. We are currently 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 3/3H ToV 1/10M Nighthold Our goal is to push through Mythic content. Performance based raid spots are being implemented for Mythic! We use RCLootcouncil for loot. Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00pm EST Currently Recruiting Melee: Demon Hunters Ranged: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele Shaman Healers: Druid ~~All exceptional players will be considered regardless of role~~ Requirements: Item level 890+ Artifact Level 45+ For more info or if you would like to join us please contact: Mcbubblez: McQueen101#1795 Tzellio: Tzell#1411Mcbubblez10 17h
17h <Revoke Sanity> 8/10H Tu/Th <Revoke Sanity> is recruiting for Nighthold as we begin our preparations for mythic progression! We are looking for players that understand their class, are willing to learn, and have positive attitude. We run weekly mythic+ groups as well as nightbane runs. Usually on fridays we hold optional alt fun runs though normal NH or EN. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9pm-Midnight Server Thursday: 9pm-Midnight Server Current Progress: 10/10 N Nighthold 8/10 H Nighthold Current Needs: DPS Rdps: Shadow priest, Boomkin (or any exceptional players) Mdps: Rogue, Warrior (will consider any exceptional players too) Healers: Priest, Druid, Monk Tanks: Any tank will be considered Additional info: Logs would be very helpful, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player and enjoy progressing through current content, look no further! If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer. Iosims <Revoke Sanity>Iosims3 17h
18h 10/10H 897 Fury/Prot LF Weekend/Morning Guild Friday nights DO NOT work for me. Sat/Sun/Monday nights or any day mornings I can make work around my schedule. LF guild that's progressing through end heroic bosses or just starting into mythic. Prefer to talk personally on discord or such, but 10/10H prog having to lead puggies to heroic eli and guldan kills as prot. 47 point weapon, can grind 54 if guild requirement. BiS legendary helm with semioptimal ring(good for progression runs when half the raids dead sub 20%) cloak/belt pull ahead on most fight which I dont have currently. EN logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20157404/10/ Btag LtSoulbreakR#1404Bladeblitzz5 18h
19h [H]<D N D>3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H @Kil'Jaeden <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 885+ ilvl with 35+ alvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Shadow Priest Mage Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 - Simø Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø0 19h
19h <Infensus> Is looking to recruit Hello, our guild, Infensus is going through some changes. Our raid schedule is wednesday and thursday 9-11 PM eastern time, we are a semi-casual guild in the sense that our raids are short and only twice a week but we expect people to learn mechanics and perform. So far we are 9/10N, 7/7H and 3/3N. The ultimate goal is to eventually push mythic content but we aren't there yet. If you are interested, we are currently looking for the following : - ALL dps will be considered @860 + Add me : Malexime#1580 to talk more about it or reply here!Oxyneo5 19h
20h [H]<Carried>4/7M 3/3H 10/10H LFM NH Progress! Ladies and gentlemen, Friends and family, Miserable miscreants and wandering wisecrackers, I welcome you to the glory that is Carried, the #1 Transmog Guild of Area 52. Here, we value skill, dedication, jokes about one's sexuality, friendship, and most of all, getting loot. Below is a copypasta intended to make you interested in us like an online dating profile would as well as raid times and what classes we are looking for. Give one of us a shout if you want to have your transmog criticized and perfected. Or if you want to join our raid team. Free hugs for all applicants. Our raid times, all in EST: Tuesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am Thursday - 10:00pm to 12:00am We also run an optional Alt night on Sundays at 10:00pm. Current roster needs: DPS -Spriest -Boomkin -Windwalker Monk -Hunter Heals -Priest (Disc or Holy are both fine) -Holy Pally We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec. ABOUT - Carried was one of the top raiding guilds on Silvermoon from BC thru Wrath. At that time we server transferred for Cataclysm and then took a break for almost all of MOP. We have reformed with a majority of the former core and are now a much more casual guild in terms of raid hours but not skill and commitment. GOAL - Our plan for Legion is progress as best we can with a casual raid schedule. Raiders with the ability to maintain focus on current content, and able to execute to achieve one thing - victory. We base our recruitment needs on player skill. Spots are always up for grabs, don't be afraid to apply even if we're not recruiting your specific class! Note - Keep in mind, we're very supportive about competition. Recruitment is open to all classes and applicants that believe they can excel past the average raider. Sethyd#1459, Brood#1642, or Faydin#1589Xfd18 20h
20h Resto Druid LF Weekend Raiding Guild Currently ilvl 867 with a few NH Heroic bosses completed. I have been playing off and on since Vanilla. I have quite a bit of raiding experience as well. Looking for a mature casual/semi progression weekend raiding guild! Hit me up in game!Angusberger1 20h
20h 882 resto druid LF raiding guild I've been playing this druid since the end of MoP and I'm looking for a home for good. I have mythic raiding experience from WoD and that's what I'd like to eventually get into for Legion when my ilevel is appropriate. I don't have availability on the weekends but I'm open to pretty much anything else. Feel free to add me to bnet: ctee#1190Phoro4 20h
20h HPriest LF Raiding I am looking to transfer to this server, so wanted to post to see if there is any interest/need for a HPriest in a raiding team. Alliance or Horde is fine. Evenings, Semi Hard Core 9 hrs preferred and I have 9/10 H NH experience and 897 ilvl - 54 weapon. A guild around the same progress would be ideal. Guild atmosphere is also important, but how the guild progresses is also a factor. Requiring the team to be prepared, food, flask, prepot, aug runes. Please go ahead an post and leave your bnet for me to talk more. ThanksTwerksy8 20h
20h [H] <I N F E R N O> 4/7M 9/10 H NH LF DPS! <I N F E R N O> Is currently 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 10/10 NH, 9/10 Heroic NH raid progression. We are a group of young working professionals that enjoy raiding and playing wow as a hobby. We are a group of experienced raiders that have been playing wow on and off since vanilla. We want to experience the most challenging content with a limited raid schedule while consistently progressing through content. We welcome social and casual players openly, but have certain expectations for progression raiders Raider expectations Consistent attendance. We do put RL first, but with a limited raid schedule we want our raiders attending consistently. If something comes up and you are unable to attend, all we expect is to be notified. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST. We normally have casual or alt night for farm content Saturday or Sunday as well. Be active. We are not looking for raid loggers. We hope to see raiders partake in other guild activities. We actively run mythic+ and play alts. Be knowledgeable about your class and consistently find ways to improve: gear and other means. Be prepared with all the necessary consumables to raid. Flasks are normally provided in progression content. A generally operational computer, internet connection, and headset. We use discord and at least listening is required. Keep the drama low. We use RCLootCouncil for loot on only tier pieces and trinkets, everything else is /roll. We encourage being courteous and consideration of other raid members using this system. Loot council awards gear based on factors listed here as well as performance. To progress we want to put a piece of gear with a person that will maximize its use.We are currently searching for 2-3 skilled DPS to add to our raid core for Mythic Nighthold. Viable offspecs are appreciated. Please contact myself or another officer in game if interested or apply at our website for fastest turn around. Top Needs: Priest- Disc or holy Warlock Windwalker Monk Retribution Paladin or Frost Death Knight Enhancement Shaman We raid T/TH 8-11 server time (EST). Limited number of core slots available now. http://inferno-area52.enjin.com Guild Master - Rudonkulous [ReDoNk56#1461] Guild Master - Sikowanalize [Flyingduck#1665] Officer- Deathsdefense [deathdefense#1563] Officer - Frankfutter [frankfutter#1767] Officer - Zuhrim [Suhrim#11667]Rudonkulous105 20h
21h <Pathos> 9/10 H Late night guild <Pathos> is a horde guild on Area-52. We are a laid back late night progression guild who enjoys the time we have to raid. What we ask from our raiders is to show up on time with a 100% attendence rate. We also require contributions towards consumables provided by the guild. We are currently 8/10 H NH Raid nights are: Tuesday 11:30 pm - 2:30 am EST Wednesday 11:30 pm - 2:30 am EST Off nights are optional if we would like to progress further We use Discord and require a working mic and must be able to communicate if necessary. Our current recruitment needs are as follows: All Dps Specs Highly need warrior dps We also consider any and all exceptional applicants so please apply if you think you would make a great fit to our guild. Please feel free to message for any further details or if you simply would like to apply. Bigbluecow#1522 (Bourbonstrt)Bourbonstrt27 21h
21h (H) The Filthy Casuals Recruiting <The Filthy Casuals> is a fresh start guild with plenty of room and looking to grow. At our core we are comprised of friends and family who have RL commitments that make raiding in a traditional guild difficult. Whether you have kids, an unfriendly work schedule or simply wish to play with a guild that doesn’t take things to that stringent level, we may be the guild you are looking for. We try to keep the performance pressure off the guild. Sign up for the raids you wish to attend, show up and do your best. That’s all we ask. We believe raiding should be a guild social outing that you look forward to each week. The gear and progression is just a bonus. We are still working to churn out those mythics/mythic+ to get everyone geared up. We try to run LFR a couple times a week so new players can see the fights and get experience and drops. We are currently progressing through Nighthold at a steady pace we are 6/10 N and plan to push on through to Heroic in the next few weeks. Currently recruiting all classes and specs, but could use an active tank. We use discord and raid Tues/Sat 9:30-12server, Sat 9:15server. On Wed we run heroic EN to help gearing the lower ilvl players. If you are interested or have questions please feel free to contact us Pocket (GM) pockethorror#1237 Bagurl (Officer) badgurl#1970Pocketpaw2 21h
22h [H]Wiping With Style- T/Th 9-11p 3/10H 10/10N Small, casual raiding guild that values time. Do you have a FULL life? We understand! We're looking for more for Nighthold! Normal and heroic focused raiding. Raids are 9-11pm server (east) Tues/Thurs. 3/10H, 10/10 N EN; 2/3H ToV; 7/7H EN Join the awesome! Adults only please: 18+, 21+ preferred. If interested pst anyone online! We use discord for VOIP Recruiting Priority: 2 healers (non pally) and a boomkin See Firelawl or Brojangles in game for more information. Any casual players interested in a fun guild are welcome!Lindorell111 22h
1d 15 players LF guild merger We are a team of about 15 right now, 9/10H. Last tier we were 7/7M cutting edge. We're about to down guldan and want to step into mythic. Many of our team has already pugged bosses in mythic, heroic guldan, etc. Our hardest boss is a full group. Looking to merge with another team with similar raid times if possible. We dont care if you want us to join your guild. Thats not important. We do have an established guild bank and level 25 guild if that matters at all though. Current Raid times (willing to consider new raid times, we really like friday though): Fri/Mon 7:30-11. alt run wed @ 7:30 Loot: We use personal loot. (zero loot drama at the sacrifice of min maxing tier distribution) Leadership structure: We have very loose leadership. We are mainly a group of friends who just want to play the game. We have a couple guys in officer roles but very little decision making or leading is needed since we have personal loot and a few people who enjoy making raid callouts etc. Takeaway here is that we are chill, hopefully the team we merge with is not super bureaucratic either. Roster 1 solid tank 4 solid healers 8 to 10 solid dps Parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/163150 The dream is to run a full 30 man heroic group and take the top 20 players on mythic nights. Obviously this means that any of my team or your team could not have a raid spot in the mythic group. There would be things to discuss like this before we do it. Hit me up or post here if this might be a fit for your team as well. Mylilpwny#1226Mylitlpwny3 1d
1d 902 Prot Pally w/ 54 Traits LF Raiding Guild Hello, As it says in the title I am a 902 Equipped Protection Paladin with max paragon and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open that is progressing in Mythic Nighthold. Currently I am 9/10 H NH 5/7M EN 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two nights a week and end by 11 EST. I am available any days, server transferring and faction changing is not an issue. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia1 1d
1d 901 Ret/ OS Holy LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone just transferred to Area52 and im looking for a chill laid back raiding guild that gets stuff done. Experienced Player with AotC Nighthold. Any day and time works for me so please send me a tell. You can talk to me more here or send me a bnet request TechHtx#1499Teçh3 1d
1d <!> Liege <!> Recruiting Rdps and a Tank! Liege is a growing late night guild on Area 52 recruiting wonderful and dedicated people with good attitudes to go into and tackle mythic raids! We are a weekend raiding guild currently 7/7M (Cutting Edge) 3/3H 10/10H 1/10M, but we do so much more! We do achievement/mount runs, weekly mythics/keystones (timewalking when it's around) and all sorts of stuff! We are a very friendly and helpful guild. Everyone is always willing to help each other out. Laid-back and very social! ^_^ Raid Times Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST Currently Recruiting (880+ logs if possible) Hunter (range) Mage We are always look for back ups of any class/spec as well! Please contact Syntira#1221(Syntira), Connor#1992, Poplockndröp/Zugslug, Caber#1394 if you are interested.Syntira7 1d
1d [H] <Murloc Madness> 6/10H - Fri/Sat Weekend About Us <Murloc Madness> is a heroic weekend raiding guild on Area 52 founded by a small, tight-knit group of friends. When we're not raiding we are in Discord playing various games together or just chatting! We are happy to add new members, but are very selective in terms of culture fit. Raid Schedule Friday 10pm-1am EST Saturday 9pm-1am EST Progression NH: 6/10 Heroic & 10/10 Normal ToV: 3/3 Heroic (AOTC: Helya) EN: 7/7 Heroic (AOTC: Xavius) Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS: High - Warlock Medium - Hunter Medium - Shaman (Ele) Medium - Druid (Balance) Low - Mage Healer: Low - Shaman Low - Monk NOTE: Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered (full on DH/Priest). Expectations All raiders are expected to follow The BP's © 2014 Be Prepared - Research encounters, bring your own consumables, be online on time Be Productive - Be effective in your role, execute the team strategy Be Positive - Don't be a jerk, be a team player, promote a positive, drama-free environment Apply Today! Join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com No website registration required! Contact Info [Officer] Aszuna - Ophelea#1117 [Officer] Rado - BooglyWoogly#1443Aszuna75 1d
1d - No longer looking thanks!Tänkerbelle6 1d