Area 52

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jan 10 [H] Guilds of Area 52 (Redirect) Redirect (New Sticky Author) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537214003Franzwa220 Jan 10
2m [H][A52] Tues /weds Raiding Guild LFM 15435 157 posts 1 sec ago Hey guys and gals, Are you looking for a Tuesday and Wednesday raiding guild? Well you are in luck, me and a couple of my IRL friends are starting a raiding guild that raids Tues and Weds from 6pm-10pm PCT / 9pm-1am server time. Most of us are 7/7M, 1/3M, and currently 7/10H We are currently looking for a tank, two healers, and a couple dps. if you are interested add me in game TGSfaded#1173 we plan on starting off as a 10-15 man heroic team until we can get 20 for mythic. that faster we get 20 people to are consistent that faster we can push for 10/10MGsfaded12 2m
3m <Delicious Cake> 7/7M 3/3H 7/10H LF Ranged Hello everyone, Delicious Cake is currently looking for mature new members to join our raid team. We are a progression guild looking for solid and consistent raiders to bolster our core going into Mythic. We are currently 7/10 Heroic Nighthold 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic ToV Our goal is to push through Mythic content. Performance based raid spots are being implemented for Mythic! Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00pm EST Currently Recruiting Tank : Closed Healer : Resto Shaman Ranged : All! Melee : Ret Pally ***All exceptional players will be considered regardless of role Requirements: Item level 875+ For more info or if you would like to join us please contact: Frixell (Officer): KillingJoke#1972 Mcbubblez (Officer) : McQueen101#1795Frixell34 3m
26m 885 resto shaman LF guild 7/7m 3/3h 10/10 normal 5/10 heroic looking for similar progress. raid times whenever in the afternoon. would like a tuesday raid day but not a deal breaker.Shamoolance0 26m
55m 880 holy/shadow 880 holy/shadow LFG that specializes in mythic + progress and second raiding. I have a 870 something Druid as well speced to heal. Available for mythics all the time and raids fri/satJettsroe2 55m
56m [H] DMG INC is recruiting! Fri & Sat Nights <DMG INC> is a new raiding guild recently formed to focus on a professional and mature raiding atmosphere on a relaxed 2 day per week schedule. We are on the highly populated Area 52 Server (horde). We take characters of all walks, but are especially looking for dedicated members to add to our core progression team. There is no "elitism" here, so if that's how you roll, we might not be a good fit for you. What we are looking for is dedication, maturity, and skill. All members are treated with respect and we try our best to include everyone in every guild event that meets the required item level. We do have a Casual rank for those wanting to participate exclusively in Mythic+ or for those that may not be able to raid consistently. Members are expected to research their classes. Our raid nights are Friday + Saturday 9pm-12am EST. Raiders are expected to be on time and prepared. We keep a stocked guild bank and have an active Discord. If we sound like the guild for you, please contact a GM through Battlenet. Thank you for your consideration! Solicrose#1990 Mordred#1776 http://www.dmgguild.com/Witherpriest2 56m
1h 7/7 M EN Spriest lfg Currently on Area 52 playing a 881 7/7 m EN spriest. Looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild that raids any evenings other than Friday from around 730-1130 eastern. If interested in talking, respond with your real ID and I'll be in contact today at some point.Leid9 1h
2h 880 DH Tank Hello! I'm an 880 Vengenace Demon Hunter possibly looking for a guild here. Been considering a server transfer recently and wondering if anyone on this server is looking for a tank. 7/7 N EN, 7/7 H EN 3/10 N NHÄmity0 2h
2h [A] 10/10 H Nighthold Now Recruiting! ♥ Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M - working on Mythic Helya Nighthold: 10/10H Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore9 2h
2h [H]883 hunter LF late night raid guild My current guild has decided to break up/stop raiding and I am now in need of a late night raiding guild. I have a lot of raiding experience and am looking for mythic progression. I always come prepared with flasks, food and potions. Ideal raid times would start after Midnight server. If you need me to go ranged, I will reluctantly go range(probably BM), but I prefer survival and have the most experience as such and most of my AP has gone into that spec. Raltar#1471Raltar0 2h
2h <Arctic> 7/7M 3/3H 7/10H is recruiting! ... -Reverend Atavus J. Atavus, page 11. Our raid times in bold, and underlined: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9pm-12am SERVER TIME <Arctic> is a raiding guild that was created shortly before the end of WoD by a close group of competitive Canadian raiders, with the intention of getting back into progression raiding. Our focus is to clear Mythic content with an emphasis on efficiency, while having fun doing it. We know that time is a precious commodity, so we always strive to make the most out of raid time. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/10 Heroic NH What we're looking for: Like minded individuals: People who are also competitive, but are maybe tired of things like guild politics, favoritism, and loot drama. Understand what you're getting yourself into though - once you meet Alp, you'll never be the same person again. Dedicated individuals: That means being on time for raid; coming prepared with flasks/food/pots, or the mats for other people to make them; doing your own research on a boss; being able/willing to analyze logs after pulls to see where you/we could improve. Easy going individuals: People who don't take things too personally. Honestly, if you can't handle constructive criticism, this isn't the environment for you.Our specific needs: Exceptional players with drive and determination Ranged DPSHow to apply: THROUGH THE GUILD WEBSITE - http://arctic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=524465 BY ADDING US ON BNET - (this is merely to touch base; we still ask for an application) njdubs#1125 GarpXD#146 Conflictions#1421 After applying, an informal voice interview is done on our guild discord. Apply today!Gfurious331 2h
3h Main Mage Alt DH 890/880 LFG Looking for a good guild, with recent drama in mine has caused a /gquit from me even though its probably for the best as I was growing continually unhappy with loot options we had and lack of actual progressing, if raid times are during the week idc what they are as long as they end by 1 AM server preferably earlier though. Mage - 7/7 Mythic - Not with previous guild pugged - 3/3 Heroic http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/B%C3%A8ta/simple Havoc DH - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Yarabane/simpleBèta4 3h
3h 875 Affliction Lock LF Raid Guild Hi all, As the title suggests, I'm an 875 Affliction lock LF a Raiding guild. Recently main swapped from a Feral druid. I realize I'm a little behind, but I'm currently grinding. Recently hit 875 and 35 traits on lock after 1 day 20 hours played. This is my first expansion progressively raiding. Legion Experience: 7/7M EN 3/3H TOV 3/10H NH Background: I'm a pretty laid back guy that enjoys progression raiding. LF a new guild as the one I'm currently an officer in is taking a step back from progression raiding/disbanding (Not 100% sure yet). I'm 23 and a college student so my weekday nights are pretty open. Weekends are more reserved for going out. Looking for a guild that wants to progress and also logs on in to do things in addition to Raid nights. My current guild has a few people that log on here and there, but doesn't really run M+ or other content really. Thanks for taking the time to read/review. (I also have about 11 alts so if a lock doesn't fit into your raid structure feel free to let me know if you're looking for something different and I can work on that). If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to reply here or to add me on Bnet: Volker#1180Slantedpuss3 3h
5h 860 Shadow priest LF raid team. Just coming back from a break and looking to get into Nighthold. Looking for a group that is doing heroic progression and isn't afraid to step into mythic if heroic goes well.Scol9 5h
5h 871 H Pally LF Raiding Guild- Main switch My legion experience: 7/7 H EN 2/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 8/10 N NH A little background: I'm 23 and I have been raiding as a holy pally since BC. in WotLK i was in the top horde guild on my server and we spent a lot of time on server firsts for raid content and challenge modes at the time. Due to this, when it comes to showing up early with food, flasks, tomes for talents in hand, fights researched... I'm your girl. I took a break in MoP for school and came back in WoD. My main for legion was a Resto druid up until ToV. My guild needed tank heals so i gladly went back to my paladin and had to start my gearing process all over again. So, my current guild is a late night raiding guild and I recently accepted a new job which was the total opposite of my previous night shift job and actually requires me to but on pants (tragedy, i know). Due to this, i would not be able to function during our late raid times and am now looking for a guild that raids in the evening. What I am looking for in a guild is a Mature(ish) raid environment that is looking to push raid content and progress together as a group. I'd prefer a guild that doesn't end raid any later than midnight EST. I would love to find a guild that is serious about pushing raid content, but also likes to have fun together outside of raid. Whether it be running M+ together, hanging out on discord (or whatever voice chat you use), having guild drinking nights, I'm totally down. I would love to find a welcoming group that is fun but also knows how to be serious and prepared for progression. If you have any other questions or want to chat with me, feel free to reply here or add me on Bnet! :D Jazminerayne#1832Maradeth2 5h
6h TaW Wants YOU!! The Art of Warfare is recruiting new recruits to fill our NIGHTHOLD raid groups. We are currently 3/3N & 7/7H. (We do have members that have Mythic raiding experience) We Also PVP and Mythic Plus. We have a lively community and a TS you can join to learn more, or you can visit TAW.net. TAW is recruiting members for our Weekday/Weekend Raid Times. Starting @ 9 Server. High: Prot Paladin Mistweaver Monk Guardian Druid Healers: Priest Holy or Disc Holy Paladin RDPS:Balance Druid Any and all Warlock Any and All Mages Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman MDPS: Any and All Warriors Enhancement Shaman Any and All Deathknights Feral Druid Windwalker Monk Retribution Paladin Please register at www.taw.net. Contact the following ppl for more info via Bnet.Carr#11548 ThorsHammer#1317 Pandette30#1115 Deathsight#1749Carr7 6h
6h RDru, FDk, WW Monk, and SPriest LF NH H Guild 888 Resto Druid (49 traits), 895 Frost DK (52 traits), 890 Windwalker Monk (46 traits), and 882 Shadowpriest (43 traits), with 7/10H NH, 7/7M EN, and 3/3H ToV experience, looking for a strong raiding guild. No Monday/Wednesday Raids.Silicate4 6h
6h H <Calm> is recruiting! Hey, Rohaneowyn here from the guild Calm. We're looking to add some folks to our core team and possibly some back-ups. We're primarily a Heroic team but would like to get enough players to possibly get into mythic. The main qualities we're looking for are: 18+, open-minded sense of humor, and RELIABILITY. That last one is important. We understand life happens of course but no-shows can be devastating to small groups. Knowledge of your class and the game itself helps, too. The rest of the criteria is listed below. We're a pretty tight-knit group of friends who all work really well together. As the name implies - we are drama free and stay that way even when things get hairy. We also have a non-enforced 2 drink minimum, or whatever your thing is. /wink. If this all sounds like something you're into, hit up one of the officers below (or any other member) and we'll get discussin'. You can also apply at http://www.calmareafiftytwo.enjin.com/ RAID TIMES: Thursday/Friday 9pm-12am EST (server time). Please online 15 mins early for grouping. NEEDS: DPS CONTACTS: GMs: Zrokk and Ticklêd OFFICERS: Rohaneowyn, Chiwaver, Pródígy, Dirtle. We also supply all the usual guild amenities like repairs, flasks and food, jabs at your pride. All that good stuff =)Rohaneowyn3 6h
6h <The Orphanage> 7/7M, 1/3M, 6/10 H Server: Area 52 - Faction: Horde Contact Information: CJSU#1139 (GM) Sygnus#1583 - (Officer) Progression: The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trials of Valor - 1/3M Nighthold- 6/10 Heroic Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Wednesday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Thursday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST *Optional Carry Raid day - Normal NH for Tier (Carrys in the Future for GBANK) Sunday - 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Raid Focus: Finish Mythic Nighthold with a competitive ranking. We are looking to finish up Heroic NH next week and begin Mythic progression. In Need Of: (All exceptional applicants will be considered). Healers: Holy Paladin (HIGH) MW Monk (HIGH) R-DPS: Druid (MED) Warlock (LOW) Shaman (MED) Mage (MED) M-DPS Ret Paladin (MED) Assassin/Sub Rogue (MED) Logs are required. Item level 875+ with 35 Artifact Traits preferred but there are exceptions. *These carry runs provide the guild with the materials for potions. Potions (Not flasks) are provided to our raiders during progression. Attendance is important. If you feel you can't make a raid day you will be expected to inform one of the officers. All raiders are expected to come prepared with an understanding of your classes role during a particular boss fight, Food and Flasks. We have a dedicated alchemist you are welcome to utilize before a raid. Thanks!Furlyman4 6h
7h 886 tank LF nighthold BattlePants#118570Squadup1 7h
7h 870 tank LF Raiding guild previous raid experience - been tanking since naxx (WotLK), did every raid up to BRF, stopped playing for awhile prior to HFC current raid experience - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV available times - any day any time after 6pm server any other questions my battle tag Darksky55#1477Rilectra5 7h
7h Switching Servers - 879/883 Blood DK Looking to find a guild that needs a tank for a raid team. Will be transferring servers soon.Darroh1 7h
7h Experienced mage looking for guild 854 ilvl Hey as title states, I just hit 110 I'm 854 and gearing fast as I can, ap farming and what not, but I'm really looking for a raiding guild, I'm a huge raider and I've had endgame difficulty cleared on every expansion starting from ICC. Wotlk- ICC- 11/12 25 heroic cleared during current TOGC- 5/5 25 heroic, cleared and ran multiple epgp runs. Cataclysm- BWD 6/6 Heroic cleared during current BOT 4/4 10 H during current TOTFW - only killed on normal due to not many people wanting to even run this raid. Firelands and Dragonsoul both full heroic clears before expansion ending, DS was right after nerfs due to bad server density and not enough players to make a decent roster. Mists of Pandaria MSV - 6/6 H during current HOF - 4/6 H during current TOES - 2/4 H during current SoO - 13/14 heroic, killing garrosh after mythic release Warlords of Draenor Highmaul - 4/7 M current, guild decided to all swap horde so I took a break. BRF - 1/10M like above ^ I was mostly pugging to get my clears due to a break HFC - 10/13M only not clearing because another guild I had went horde a few months before prepatch, as well as getting burnt out on WoD I took a short break for legion. Legion Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H with AoTC Trial of Valor - 2/3 H Basically it's kind of rambling listing all this just looking for a guild that actually wants to complete hardest difficulty content and is looking for an experienced raider who can fit most roles in a group in terms of dealing with mechanics and a high level of skill / dps once the gear is there. Thanks for taking the time to read this far, please either post on this as a reply or message me ingame at Meekuh#1354 if you need more informationThundaja5 7h
7h 7 Raiders(1 Heal, 3 RDPS, 3 MDPS) LF NH Guild Hello Everyone, We are a group of friends that are looking for a guild to raid with for Nighthold. All of us have previous and current raid experience. Our previous guild was (7/7 H EN and 3/3 H TOV). We never got enough people to progress into mythics, however some of us have pugged up to (7/7 M EN). We run mythic plus daily. We are looking for a guild that raids 8 - 11 EST and we are good for anyday except Friday. Max of 3 raid days per week. Below are links to all of our Mains. You can whisper MKVV or Roth in game for more details. Holy Pally w/ Ret Off Spec: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Mkvv/simple Ret Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rothandria/simple Frost DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Snase/simple Arms/Prot Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Blckbuster/simple Fire/Arcane Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Snas/simple Destruction Warlock http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Sushifish/simple Elemental Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Madd%C3%AC/simpleMkvv12 7h
7h Looking for adults only casual raiding/social Returning to wow, currently leveling priest and warrior in Legion, but am open to any roll. Looking for 1-2 night per week raiding normal/heroic, running mythic dungeons, all in a casual and social environment. I would prefer smaller guilds that are just starting raid content in Legion, but am willing to put in the work to catch up if necessary.Mortiferous4 7h
7h <Shadow Remains> Horde looking for ranged dps Hello everyone! <Shadow Remains> is the reformed <Synthetic>, taking up the mantle after our GM retired. We are a group of active players with a lot of experience in WoW. We are raiders, Mythic+ fanatics, achievement hunters, and a family for your social needs. We would fit under the "Serious Casual" category, as we like to have fun, but when we're together for raids or other organized play, we take it seriously. We are currently seeking a healer for our Tues/Weds (8-11 server time) raid team, with a preference toward a Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Druid. We ask for at least an ilvl of 850, but are willing to put in the time to help you gear if you're serious about joining us. Other classes/roles may apply, but know that a raid spot may not be immediately available. All other players can have a home with us as well. We are pushing for more Mythic+ teams in the guild and would love to build up a core of PvP players to get an RBG team rolling as well. At <Shadow Remains>, our entire play philosophy revolves around the idea that we should all be having fun taking on challenges together, and the only real rule is not to be a jerk - in guild, in world chat, in trade... anywhere. Come check us out! Pst any guild member for an invite, or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me, either here in the thread or in game. I will get back to you.Karzedna10 7h
7h 872 Resto Shaman LF raiding guild I'm a veteran WoW player with 12 years of on and off raiding experience. I'm looking for a progression guild that raids 2-3 days a week (days don't matter) with times around 8PM to Midnight EST that wants to work on heroic Nighthold and into mythic content. I want a stable guild I can grow with into future content. Currently I am trying to get as much gear as I can from doing 8-12 mythic+ and running older raids. Any questions my battletag is Onedvsbstd#11794Xevizen2 7h
7h <Lowest Expectations> 10/10N and 3/10H <Lowest Expectations> Is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team! Raid Times: Tuesday 9PM-12PM EST Thursday 9PM-12PM EST *Currently during the progression weeks of NH we are also running an optional third day on Wednesdays* Current Needs: Mage Shadow Priest Hunter Requirements: Looking for 870 item level or higher. Have 35(+) traits in your artifact. Have a viable OS. Current Progression: 3/10 Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Normal Nighthold 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial Of Valor For our mythic raid team food, flasks, enchants, and repairs are provided. What we expect in return is to be on time to raid, participate in discord with raiders and casuals, and run mythic plus groups in house to help casual players. While we are currently only seeking RDPS for our mythic team, we are always looking for casual players to join us for mythic plus dungeons and world questing. We also have a casual raid one day a week for farm content that all are welcome in to learn to raid. If you have questions please contact an officer. Enlos: Guild Master Otogi: Raid Lead Inxy: RecruitmentInxy4 7h
8h <TFC>7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10H LFM (Updated 1/21/16) Raiding Schedule: Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time), Wednesday 10PM-1AM EST for Heroic night! (Not mandatory) About Us: <Titanforged Chromosomes> 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10H NH on Area 52 is ready to kill them all with kindness so come and join us for Nighthold. We offer you a stable raiding atmosphere led by experienced raiders that have been around since BC, with the guild itself established over 6 years ago. Since we only raid 2 days a week, we aim to progress as much as possible while still having a great time, take care of business, and work towards our goals. We aim to do as much in 2 nights as other guilds do in 3 and are looking for players that reflect that type of skill level and goal. We run several M+ per day and are #2 on the server for amount of mythic plus dungeons completed. Perks: We provide flasks for everyone that raids as well as guild bank repairs. Voice: Discord. You are required to have a working Mic/Headset. Loot System: RC Loot Council. New members are not excluded from receiving loot. Recruitment Recent logs are required to apply. Must be minimum 7/7M with a minimum equipped ilvl of 885. Prefer someone that also wants to/has time to run Mythic + outside of raids. Heals: (All healers that apply for this specific spot must have a viable dps offspec). Resto Shaman - High Resto Druid - High Holy Paladin - Low MW Monk - High Holy/Disc Priest - Low DPS: Marksman Hunter - Medium Mage- Low Elemental Shaman - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Balance Druid - High Warlock - Closed Melee DPS : Arms Warrior - Medium Windwalker - Medium Enhancement Shaman - Medium Assassination Rogue - Medium Frost DK- Low Demon Hunter - Closed Tanks: Blood DK: Open Prot Paladin: Open Expectations: 1. You must be available to make the majority of raids. 2. We like to have fun and have built a team of players that are a big group of friends. We do not tolerate toxic players. Toxic players will be given one warning prior to being removed from the guild. 3. A "butthurt" attitude is not something we tolerate. We are a mythic progression guild and give constructive criticism and expect you to understand that. 4. We expect you to consistently work towards improving your performance. You'll accomplish this by reviewing your own logs, using sim/pawn for applicable classes, working towards maximizing your performance, and striving to rank at an advanced level in % to all and % to ilvl rankings. Guild Rules: http://tinyurl.com/tpowkindness (please take a look at these so you understand our philosophy) Sign up @ http://tfc-guild.enjin.com/ and fill out the app. Contact me @Hajari#1287 for any further questions! If I'm not online, contact Kicker03#1475.Shoklate250 8h
10h <Immortal Kittens> is recruiting! <Immortal Kittens> is recruiting! Immortal Kittens 7-hour team raids two nights a week, three and a half hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. As such, recruitment is always open to all exceptional players regardless of class, spec, or role. We believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply. Cross Realm Trials available Currently Seeking: High Priority - Plate DPS Med Priority - No priority but welcome to apply - Healers, Tanks, Cloth DPS, Leather DPS, and Mail DPS. -Recruitment is always open to all exceptional players About Us - We are a normal sized but tight knit guild. We are rather democratic in all the things we do. It is the opinion of our Co GM's Kalice and Skorr that everybody's voice should be heard. The humor in the guild is always great, but is nearly always adult as well. If adult humor and vulgarity isn't your thing, than it might not be a good idea to swing our way. We love to have casual players, feel free to join in and have some fun with us! ***Elitist ideology and toxic behavior is unacceptable and you will only receive one warning before the boot!*** Recruitment Ethos Ideal candidates maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is humorous and active; theory crafting and strategics are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. A stable internet connection and machine capable of running necessary add-ons during graphically intensive 20 man encounters is required. Discord and a working microphone with an understanding of how to communicate pertinent information is also required. Raid Schedule Same during farm content. Schedule is given in EST, which is server time on Area 52. 6 Hour Team - Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30PM-11PM (1930-2300) Current Progression - We are currently pushing through Mythic EN and Heroic ToV 7/7 N EN 7/7 H EN 2/7 M EN 3/3 N ToV 2/3 H ToV 0/3 M ToV 7/10 N NH 0/10 H NH 0/10 M NH Who to contact? Apply on the website! http://www.immortalkittens.com/ Primary Contacts Recruitment Leader - BNET Zadkhiel (Zad#1597), Discord Zadkhiel#9496 Secondary Contacts Co GM's - Kalice BNET (Link#13783) and Skorr BNET (Skorrge#1543) Raid Leader - Crazzluz BNET (Crazzluz#1727) We look forward to you contacting us to join our great team!Zadkhiel12 10h
11h 885 arms dps LF NH tonight Battlepants#118570Squadup0 11h
12h <Dimensions> (H) Area 52 <Dimensions> Progression 7/7 N EN 2/7 HC EN 1/10 N NH Raid Times (server time) Friday/Saturday 10 pm - 1 or 2 am (depending how many can still make it) Recruitment ilvl 865+ for raid groups could use come casuals looking to hangout and lvl or whatever Tanks Need all for second raid group Healer need more for core/second raid group Range dps / Melee DPS need all dps for core/second raid group All others will be considered We're a casual late night raiding guild looking for a couple dedicated raiders to fill our roster. With two days a week we are aiming to quickly work through normal and then through heroic raids. We are looking for players who can commit to our raid times. 100% Attendance isn't required but we are looking for a stable raid team. We currently have our eyes on 2 10 man team's but looking for extra for eventually mythics/ second groups We use discord for our raids but also if you are looking to just hang out. We are looking for more laid back people who will not rage after a few wipes. WE use RC loot council for our loot system and we spread loot between people who has the highest increase. We are currently 7/7 N 2/7 HC EN and 1/10 N NH looking for a few more solid raiders to keep pushing further into heroics. We are looking for raiders that are 865+. If you have experience but are not ilvl 865+ we can help gear people that are willing to learn and help us progress. You can /w anyone online for an invite or add me mike#14814 on battle netAbarn7 12h
13h <Guac is Extra> T/Th 8-11EST LFM for NH! <Guac is Extra> is a smaller, Heroic-focused raiding guild here on Area 52 and we are looking to expand our roster as we progress through Nighthold. Currently recruiting: Tanks: Closed Healers: 1 resto shaman or mistweaver monk DPS: Any exceptional players that are interested with a high priority for melee classes Our raiding schedule is Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We run EPGP to handle distribution of loot and we use our guild Discord for communication. There are a few specific things we're looking for in players that are interested in raiding with us: - Reliability: Invites go out 15 minutes before raid, so make sure to be online and prepared with flasks/food/potions so that we can get started pulling at 8. - Raid awareness: During progression, mistakes are going to happen, but we do expect you to be able to pick up on mechanics fairly quickly and not mess up the same things repeatedly. - Skill in your chosen spec: Show us that you can perform well in your specialization. This can require spending some time on Wowhead, Icy Veins, or your class Discord to make sure you know it well. - Positive attitude: At the end of the day, we're all here because we like having a good time downing bosses together. Bring a good attitude and a sense of humor and you'll fit in with us nerds just fine. If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to contact me in game or through my Battle tag Toragh#1932. If I'm not available, you can also contact either Bubsgizmo#1338 or TacoTime#11559.Toragh10 13h
13h H <Radium> Recruiting For NH Hello area 52! <Radium> 1/7M 7/7H 2/3H 3/3N is recruiting! We are looking to fill two groups for raiding. We will raid tues/wed/thurs 7-10 pm st. Group 1 (casual group) will raid tues 7-10 pm EST Group 2 (progession group) will raid wed/thurs 7-10 pm EST currently all positions are open Our goal is to bolster Group 1 with the availability to get promoted to Group 2 (if desired). We also want to do mythic/heroic progression with group 2 We require that if you wish to be in Group 1 to have an ilvl of atleast 850+ If you wish to be in Group 2 we require that you have 865+ and 7/7 H EN or beyond experience, pots/flasks/food, and all necessary enchants and gems. You may contact me by battle tag: Danimal#1889 for more info. Or you can fill out an application in our website: Http://radium-guild.enjin.com ----------> Recruitment Tab Hope to hear from fellow players soon.Danvil34 13h
13h <Skeleton Crew> Relaxed raiding-LFM <Skeleton Crew> Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: All EST Tues and Wed 7-10 pm Invites go out at 6:45pm We are now recruiting all exceptional players. Laid back Normal and Heroic progression. About us: We run Mythic + Dungeons Optional alt runs on weekends. Calm, fun, organized, non-elitist environment. Core group has been raiding together since Cata.-experienced in all levels of play. Personal loot in raids. No loot drama! Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food Knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss add-on (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Discord If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Dragonnkiss (Dragonkiss#1454) Jorgia (Jorgia#1647)Dragonnkiss1 13h
14h <Dishonored> Starting a 2day raid team. <Dishonored> Currently has 2 Mythic raiding teams that both earned Cutting Edge in Mythic EN. Reaching US top 300 kills. Due to circumstances some players can not make our other teams raid times, and we are not starting another group on a slightly shorter schedule. This group will still be Mythic focused, and strive to clear mythic content while its current. Our days are being decided now, so its a good time to get involved and have your opinion heard on this matter. We are recruiting for all roles still at this point, but filling up quick. The plan will be 2 days, 3 hours each night. We will have a few players for both of our other teams in this raid, so success is surely to follow. If interested please reach out in game, or apply on our website, just indicate which team your applying for. You can just list 2 day team. dishonoredgaming.enjin.com Chiddie, Wooberry, in game contacts. Chidski#1811Chiddie1 14h
14h <Restless> Afternoon Progression Team <Restless> is a new, cross-server AFTERNOON raiding team, moving to Area 52 in the next couple weeks. We raid Tue/Wed/Thur 3-6pm EST (server time). This team will be focusing on heavy progression into heroic and mythic Nighthold, so we are looking for committed, dedicated players who have high attendance and raid awareness. We use Discord. Current needs: We are currently recruiting exceptional 880+ healers and dps to fill out our progression team (all classes will be considered). We would prefer that you have some mythic EN experience, although that is not required. Contact info: Please add either myself (Raere#1131) or our raid leader (Restless#21182) on Battle.net and message us for more information!Claie3 14h
15h New player looking for a guild I want to get some heirloomsPantlanta0 15h
16h H <Gehenna> 2/7M 3/3H 8/10N LF Ranged H *Gehenna* 2/7M 3/3H 8/10N is looking for a few quality raiders to fill out our roster. We raid T/TH 8:15-11:00pm EST. Currently running heroics but once we get a solid team set we plan on pushing into Mythics. If you have any questions or would like to join hit up: Kei = kei#1785 GM Felmaggots = ungodly#1860 Co-GM Jaydyn = bakwds#1973 Officer Updated 1-18-17 Curently looking for 870+ 325k++ dps High Priority: SPriest Hunter Mage Medium Priority: Boomkin Ele Shaman Lock FULL on meleeJaydyn58 16h
16h [H] <I N F E R N O> 4/7M 10/10NH LF DPS! <I N F E R N O> Is currently 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10 NH raid progression. We are holding open recruitment for all classes/specs/ilvl who are willing to work to earn a raid spot or who just want a group of skilled players to run mythic+ content with. For those looking to break into raid content, we are currently searching for skilled RDPS to add to our raid core for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold release. Please contact myself or another officer in game if interested or apply at our website for fastest turn around. Ranged DPS is our highest need, so those classes will have priority to earn a raid spot. Top Needs: MM/BM Hunter Spriest Mage Boomkin Elemental Sham We raid T/TH 8-11 server time (EST). Limited number of core slots available now. http://inferno-area52.enjin.com Guild Master - Rudonkulous [ReDoNk56#1461] Officer/Raid Leader - Sikowanalize [Flyingduck#1665] Officer/ Raid Leader- Deathsdefense [deathdefense#1563] PVP Officer - Isò [Kyle#1109]Rudonkulous88 16h
18h Sick Society 1/7M 3/3H 10/10N 3/10H Sick Society has been on area 52 since cata and a formerly top 10 guild on the realm. Like many others we have run into roster issues. We are looking rebuild and get back into mythic progression to reclaim our spot. We are currently recruiting all dps. Raid times are Tue Wed Thur 8PM-11PM est. We will also consider a merger with the right group. If you are interested please add my btag Bloodysurgen#1836 - GM/Raid leadBloodysurgen1 18h
18h [H]Wiping With Style- T/Th 9-11pm 5/10N Nh Small, casual raiding guild that values time. Do you have a FULL life? We understand! We're looking for more for Nighthold! Normal and heroic focused raiding. Raids are 9-11pm server (east) Tues/Thurs. 5/10 N EN; 2/3H ToV; 7/7H EN Join the awesome! Adults only please: 18+, 21+ preferred. If interested pst anyone online! We use discord for VOIP Recruiting Priority: 1 war (dps MS tank OS), 1-2 non-mage caster dps, and 1 mdps with viable critical role offspec (critical role = tank or heals). See Firelawl or Brojangles in game for more information. Any casual players interested in a fun guild are welcome!Lindorell78 18h
18h 869 DK Looking for Guild Looking for friendly, laid back people to progress through Nighthold and run Mythic+s. I have discord and TS. I prefer smaller guilds, and running raids 8-12 realm time. Don't have much Legion-raid experience outside of EN raid and kara dungeon. Used to raid a lot in Cata though.Rendér3 18h
20h I Love Lamp 7/7-2/3M! <I Love Lamp> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Area-52 Horde side. We focus on progression raiding, but with a real life over WoW mentality. We expect a level of commitment and competency from our core raiders. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7-10pm EST Wednesday 7-10pm EST Thursday 7-10pm EST We occasionally throw a couple hours in at the start of new content (optional on attendance) Addons Needed: Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs GTFO RCLootCouncil Exorsus Raid Tools Voice Chat: We use discord for our raiding needs of communications. If you do not have a working mic or you are a mute, we don't mind as long as you can hear us. We do a lot of discussions either before or after raid, or even both times and encourage everyone to discuss what's going on in the raid. Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders. Current Needs: Healers: - CLOSED Ranged DPS: - Boomkin -Ele sham - Warlock Melee DPS: - CLOSED Gearing is generally not an issue although we do prefer ilvl 880+ and a level 35+ weapon so we could get you into trial purposes. You can private message Oçeanus (Alt code 0231)(Oçeanus#1459) Möössolini (Alt code 0246) (Teddy#1806) for more information. You may also fill out an application at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com/!! Thank you and happy guild hunting!Oçeanus18 20h
22h Looking for Guild I am looking for a guild that is mature and highly social. You have a raid schedule? I can't guarantee or commit to one, I prefer Fri/Sat. I can always join mythic+ groups. I mainly play the pug world. I have 7/7H 3/3N XP, two toons: 870 Shaman (main enhance, but can play all specs) and a 867 alt WW Monk which I am waiting for AK in 7.1.5. Bottom line I hope the guild in return is at the same level XP wise or further, but my big thing is a good number of active players. Ive a few guilds that sounded good but never had more then 6 or so online when it wasn't raid time.Mcnord4 22h
22h 875 Hunter and Mage reroll LF Decent guild We're pretty decent players, have logs from Mythic EN on my monk. Both have 2 legendaries, and are working on our 35 trait. We wanna do nighthold, we are transferring to Area 52 next week as its in our Data server since we're both from NYC! Rambo#1316 Let me know!Gronktastic4 22h
22h 877 Rogue LF raiding guild Hi. I recently transferred over to Area 52 with the hopes of joining a core raiding group. I'm available most nights after 7 except for tuesday/thursday, those 2 days would have to be after 9pm. Weekdays preferred. If your interested in having me, taking me on a trial run, or just want to ask me further questions, feel free to add me! Kackel#1357 Thanks!Tuv2 22h
22h 876 fury looking for nighthold guild 876 warrior fury looking for a nighthold guild. Currently 2/7m and 3/3h. Anytime between 9pm-230am est works for me.. i can raid any days but preferably weekdays.. but weekends are fine as well.Daenloesh5 22h
23h <Hold The Door> Late Night - 7/7H 3/3H 3/10H <Hold The Door> Progression 7/7H EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10N 3/10H Raid Times (All EST) Friday/Saturday 11:30pm-2:30am Recruitment ilvl 875+ Artifact Rank 35+ Healer Pally Melee DPS Rogue Monk Range DPS Shadow Priest Warlock Balance Druid We're a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild looking for a couple dedicated raiders to fill out our roster. With two days a week we are aiming to quickly work through normal and then through heroic raids, as we did with current content. We are looking for players who can commit to our raid times. 100% Attendance isnt required, but communication is. We all have families, jobs, etc and know that things come up, but we are all depending on each other to be there. The other thing we require is being committed to performing when you are there. A few people not making the effort can really affect the fun for everyone else. We are currently 10/10N and 3/10H. We are looking for a few more solid raiders to keep pushing through heroics. We are looking for raiders that are 875+ with at least a lvl 35 artifact rank to jump into heroics. If you have experience and dont meet the requirements add us and talk to us. We can help gear people that fit well and are looking for a long term guild. If our raid times work or you you have any questions please feel free to contact us. TimmyC69#1451 or t0urniquet#1874Lexxer114 23h