Area 52

Oct 2, 2015 <I Love Lamp> recruiting 4/13M and 13/13H <I Love Lamp> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Area-52 Horde side. We focus on progression raiding, but with a real life over WoW mentality. We expect a level of commitment and competency from our core raiders. Our current progression is as follows: Heroic HM-7/7 Mythic HM-4/7 Heroic BRF 10/10 Mythic BRF 3/10 Normal HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 13/13 Mythic HFC 4/13 Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7-10pm EST Wednesday 7-10pm Thursday 7-10pm EST Addons Needed: Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments Voice Chat: We use mumble for our raiding needs of communications. If you do not have a working mic or you are a mute, we don't mind as long as you can hear us. We do a lot of discussions either before or after raid, or even both times and encourage everyone to discuss what's going on in the raid. Current Needs: Healers: Closed Ranged DPS: OPEN Melee Closed Gearing is generally not an issue although we do prefer ilvl 710+ with legendary ring so we could get you into our raid for trial purposes. Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders; please feel free to contact the following: You can private message Oçeanus(Alt code 0231) if you are on Area 52 or you may RealID Oçeanus#1459/Nergal#1936/Teddy#1806 for more information. Or sign up at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you and happy guild hunting!Shüjinko13 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 WTB HFC 13/13H Carry WTB heroic carry for alt hashtag#1976Comp0 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 LF a home Looking for a guild that raids twice a week and his doing achievements Hit me up at rexxar#1667Jasco0 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 LF a guild to call home Hi I am looking for a guild that raids twice a week and like to do achievements. If you are that guild hit me up please. rexxar#1667 Thank youJasco0 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 iLvL 705 Enh Shaman LF Casual Raiding Guild! Hi, my current guild left to play ESO and hasn't been back on since it's release. I am looking for a casual raiding guild that raids 7-10 p.m. realm time. I have vent, my legendary ring, and elemental off spec with incomplete intellect slots. I still need two trinkets, a ring, a neck, and a cloak for elemental. I work for a living, so I prefer 7-10 p.m. as I get up at 6 a.m. to get ready for work. I am looking for a laid back, casual guild that doesn't go into rage mode over a simple mistake. Not looking to apply online to be in a guild either. I think that's silly. I just want to get down into killing some bosses. I'd prefer to start off with heroic HFC as I don't really need anything from normal aside from a helm and chest piece. However, if need be, I am willing to do normal to get an idea of how different it is from LFR. Real ID is Derek#1667Raikami5 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Shhhh You got got. Who got you? I got you. Why did I get you? Because I wanted to. Plz don't be mad. I just want to has the fun. Did you haz the fun? Good. Biggest troll ever. Scott Cawthon? Psht. He's old news. I'm the trolliest troll here. K, bai. Gonna think of the real rp idea now. :PZaharin2 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 WTB Vanguard Legplates Looking to complete a transmog, willing to pay 20k send COD or whisper me in game.Katrina2 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 715 Druid Tank/MDPS LF Late Night Guild My current progression is: 3/7M HM, 10/10H BRF, 13/13H HFC. I am open to playing tank or feral any night between 7-11 PST/ 9-1 CST/ 10-2 EST. Ideally I am looking for a guild with similar progression to my own. Adult guilds only please. (Figure this should be obvious, but I am looking for a Horde guild here lol) My btag is: Bearskjold#1800Bearskjold3 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 veteran wow players looking to start over Group of veteran wow players looking to start over., and find a guild with active community to play and hang out with we are going to be re rolling new toons to play and learn. We want a guild who has an active community with a active vent/mumble server to hang out with and raid and do w/e with people to play with. any questions or offers add my btag and we can talk stanktank#1834Gogoshammy1 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Sick Society 3/13 mythic We are currently looking for dps and heals with a minimum item level of 705 and must have legendary ring. We are 3/13 mythic mode. We are looking for people that are dependable, great raiders that want to join us in our quest to defeat the Fel Horde. We raid tuesdays through thursdays from 8 pm server time to 11 pm server time (server time - US eastern coast timezone). If interested leave a post below or contact me in the game or through battle.net at Mannin#1142.Legendshot1 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 713 warrior LF New home Looking for a new home for raiding kazmar#1536 to contact me. Any day for raiding, apart from Wednesday nights 13/13 normal 12/13H HFC (4% wipe) Will provide any information needed by in game chat.Käzmar1 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 [H] <Convergence> 9/13 Mythic - Kil'Jaeden Convergence 9/13 Mythic HFC - Kil'Jaeden [H] Website: http://convergenceguild.com/ App @: http://convergenceguild.enjin.com/recruitment UPDATED 9/28: Have a high need for strong dps. Any dps will be strongly considered, particularly ranged but high need classes are rogue, lock, mage, death knight, and boomkin. Will consider a mistweaver monk who is also proficient in windwalker monk. Please be advised that all exceptional applications will be reviewed and accessed in the normal way even if recruitment is closed. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO APPLY AT ANY TIME EVEN IF THE CURRENT RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED. <Convergence> is a semi-hardcore, raiding guild whose core is comprised of a group of friends that raided together for several expansions in various guilds. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and drama-free guild. <Convergence> is located on Kil'Jaeden, a high population Horde pvp server that has a lot going on! We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7-11 PST (server time). Halfway through raid, there will be a 15 minute break. Applicants 1. You must be able to make full use of Voice Comms (e.g., Mumble) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members. 2. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 90% of all scheduled raids. TRIALS ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE 100% OF SCHEDULED RAID DAYS AND TIMES -- NO EXCEPTIONS. This is in order to be able to make a timely decision about your application. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply. 4. All raiders will be provided with repairs, enchants, and consumables if needed. We have multiple raiders who can craft mats or gems if needed, so there is no excuse for not coming to raids prepared. When closing in on a kill, Rune usage is mandatory! So come prepared! 5. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression. 6. Performance is not optional -- it is mandatory. We expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of backpacking players to success. So if you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above -- you are not going to fare well here. There is no raging in our raids and everyone always remains respectful, but you will be given constructive criticism if you mess up. 7. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our guild site features boss videos so that you can swiftly familiarize yourself with each encounter’s various curveballs and our strategies. Our raid times are on the lighter side, so we need people to have at least a general idea of what’s going on with each fight prior to experiencing these situations for the first time so that we are able to push progression that much faster. Nothing will get you benched quicker than showing up totally blank on boss mechanics. 8. Typical trial periods may last around two weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance. It can be shorter or longer. All raiders are expected to have the following addons functional and ready for every raid: DBM/Big Wigs or an equivalent Boss/Encounter Mod Skada or Recount Angry Assignments Weak Auras Any other mod we may ask you to download and use that may or may not be encounter specific, we make weak auras to help with boss mechanics so please utilize these. Regardless of recruitment needs, please feel free to app @convergenceguild.enjin.com or add Emmy#1844 or Kaywhy#1160 or Live#1651 on btag. Other than the serious, boring stuff we have a really fun raid environment! Feel free to check out our streams at twitch.tv/steaklol to get a sense of how our raids are.Livè0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Horde Core recuiting casuals and raiders Horde Core is a casual guild first and foremost. However we also field a relaxed but serious progression raid team. BLUF: Always looking for good folks - casuals, raiders, etc. But we are trying to find a couple like minded folks to complete our raid group. Current possible fits include H:Pally or R:Druid, SPriest, WW Monk, DPS Warrior, and hybrids comfortable in 2 specs. The guild has been around for a couple of years (and its core has been raiding together for much longer than that). We have all the normal perks including repairs and the ability to set up events. We only have one rule for guild membership: Don't be a butthead (i.e. ruin the game for others or give our guild a bad name). Anyone - class/spec/level - is welcome to join our guild for the casual aspect of the game. Our guild is currently 13/13N, 6/13H. We have toons with past herioc/mythic experience and are always willing to help out. We are open to welcoming good folks both as casuals and to flesh out our raid team for 6.2 with the emphasis on always pushing current content (Normal, then Heroic, then Mythic). We are very flexible in adapting strategies to the group we have available so all spots can be considered open (though we are heavy in some class/specs). Our current needs right now are a varied but center around heals and heal hybrids though there is definitely room for tank hybrids and awesome dps. We currently have a disc priest and a monk as our healers. We are looking for folks with extremely similar goals and reasonably similar experience/gear but.... we can always fix gear/experience. It's much harder to fix raid awareness, respectful attitudes, humor, and reliability. It is more than casual - you should be gemmed, enchanted, talented, and glyphed appropriately and always working to improve your performance. It is less than hardcore - Real Life matters and we only spend seven hours a week spread across two nights raiding and our standard is fun - not speed. It is serious - a very hard to find sweet spot where folks do their best and try to improve but don't get tied up in knots when it doesn't go smoothly for a pull (or seven). For raiding we use an objective standard of 50% against rank to determine a baseline competence (warcraftlogs.com). We are not hardcore so you are allowed a bad fight (or a bad night) but if you are not at least better than average on most of the fights then a full-time raiding spot is probably not the right fit. Of course if you are open to constructive advice we would rather help you than ask you to sit. The same butthead rule applies to our raid team along with a couple more items. 1. Be reliable for our raid times of 1930-2300 Server/eastern Tu and We 2. Be able to be on Mumble and willing to communicate to help the group 3. Don't be all about me, now, and loot - we progress as a group and are fair to everyone - loot always drops and does not define the player (though we love it too) 4. Be raid aware and open to improvement We are also open to the idea of bringing in groups or folding in a small guild that is looking for more opportunities. If you are interested in general membership or in raiding hit me up in game at Ops#1155. Thanks, Opso Ops#1155Opso8 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 711 disc priest lf guild! Hi guys! I've a long time semi-hardcore mature raider who has raided every tier since Ulduar doing at least some of the heroic (or mythic now) modes while they're relevant. I am looking for a guild that needs a disc priest and doesn't currently have one (or has one willing to go holy/shadow). I myself am open to occasionally going shadow, but do not wish to spend half my time DPSing. I know my class, and I am a dedicated raider who will always show up prepared and ready to raid, and will only miss a day under extremely rare circumstances. I expect the same from my fellow raiders, and I need a guild that doesn't waste excessive time on inconsiderate members. I work starting at midnight, so I need a guild that finishes raiding by 11:00EST the latest. This is an absolute requirement. A link to my priest's armory is found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Kaeden/simple If you have any questions and are interested, please contact me in game at Dash#1203. I will be more than willing to server transfer here upon finding a guild. P.S. I am aware I am missing the legendary ring. I am 3 tokens away from procuring it, and should have it by next week's raid lockout.Dashxi1 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Sunday Night Mythic run LF few more. Need heals and a DPS for mythic runs tonight hit me up if u want to meet new players and make friends that do mythics , alt HFC runs ext,.... Craigo2#1131Noxifer0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Friday night Raiding Only Hi there Everyone currently have a small team between 10-14 players that we are putting together for a Friday night Server 10:30pm to 1:30am raid team. Team is lead by a 13/13 Heroic leader and a 12/13 Mythic leader , the idea is to form a small team once a week that can move through the content fast. we are currently looking for 680 plus to get started and raiding normal for three weeks before moving into heroics , we have enough others to for the mythic team when the time comes but currently looking to fill Rog combat/Sub later , DK Frost with OS Blood , Shaman either dps with OS heals , Hunter Marks and a Affliction lock with Destro OS for certain fights. This team is being put together fast and might have some other spots open so please if interested message me ID Craigo#1374Fabbyo0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 6.2.2 Unholy & Frost Dk Help & Entertainment ! PLEASE VISIT !!! www.Youtube.com/HypeDoWnTv HypeDoWns Description For All New Potential Viewers ! *Greetings From Darkspear* !!! Hello to all the Dks and Pvp players !!! Im new to the Threads and trying todo my best to spread positivity to the WoW / Dk Community ! I dedicate alot of my time helping players and making entertainment showing 2200xp Gameplay. Im a very Humble player and I simply just want to help all who is seeking Unholy / Frost Dk Guidance. My youtube channel has alot of GREAT information for you to absorb for Improvements or to Refresh your memory on something you may have forgot about. NOTE, I take video requests if you have something you would like to see that i Dont have. I help navigate to a video that suits your question if i have something along the lines. Also, I do my BEST to respond to all players who contact me via ingame or on the comments / discussion section of my channel. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask and ill give you a 100% Accurate answer. Trust me I wont steer you wrong ! If you made it this far, Thank You for your support and I hope all viewing this will give me and my content a Fair chance. My Goal is to simply Help grow a positive wow community and improve players Skillcap. [i][/i] Things to Find on HypeDoWnTv Content for New Players or Competitve Players looking to take their gaming to the next lvl ! - Unholy & Frost Dk Macros - Unholy & Frost Dk Talents - Unholy & Frost Dk Glyphs - Unholy & Frost Dk Addons Unholy Dk Content (More + Request it, and ill make it happen) - Unholy Dk Rune Management (Old but will be viable in Legion) - Unholy Dk Healing Guidance - Unholy Dk Burst Tutorial - Unholy Dk Dueling Tutorials - Unholy Dk Arenas 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s 2200+ xp 2.1k mmr Games. (viable comps) - Unholy Dk RBGs Target Calling - Unholy Dk overall assistance if you ask anything you shall receive a genuine Response ! - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Frost Dk Content (a lot of Key Information) - Frost Dk Damage Rotation - Frost Dk DW vs 2H analyse. - Frost Dk Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption analyse. - Frost Dk Arenas - 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s with our viable comps ! - Frost Dk Quick Responses to all questions ! (100% Accurate Information) - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Im still Actively posting Videos Weekly and I take Video requests of things people would like to see. If you see any tab above that your having trouble finding Plz ask me for the link to the video =]. Again, Thank you and I hope you all find something of use ! I am in the process of finding teammates to push higher mmrs to potential stream in the near Future. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter @HypeDoWnTvHypedown0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 6.2.2 Unholy & Frost Dk Help & Entertainment ! PLEASE VISIT !!! www.Youtube.com/HypeDoWnTv HypeDoWns Description For All New Potential Viewers ! *Greetings From Darkspear* !!! Hello to all the Dks and Pvp players !!! Im new to the Threads and trying todo my best to spread positivity to the WoW / Dk Community ! I dedicate alot of my time helping players and making entertainment showing 2200xp Gameplay. Im a very Humble player and I simply just want to help all who is seeking Unholy / Frost Dk Guidance. My youtube channel has alot of GREAT information for you to absorb for Improvements or to Refresh your memory on something you may have forgot about. NOTE, I take video requests if you have something you would like to see that i Dont have. I help navigate to a video that suits your question if i have something along the lines. Also, I do my BEST to respond to all players who contact me via ingame or on the comments / discussion section of my channel. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask and ill give you a 100% Accurate answer. Trust me I wont steer you wrong ! If you made it this far, Thank You for your support and I hope all viewing this will give me and my content a Fair chance. My Goal is to simply Help grow a positive wow community and improve players Skillcap. [i][/i] Things to Find on HypeDoWnTv Content for New Players or Competitve Players looking to take their gaming to the next lvl ! - Unholy & Frost Dk Macros - Unholy & Frost Dk Talents - Unholy & Frost Dk Glyphs - Unholy & Frost Dk Addons Unholy Dk Content (More + Request it, and ill make it happen) - Unholy Dk Rune Management (Old but will be viable in Legion) - Unholy Dk Healing Guidance - Unholy Dk Burst Tutorial - Unholy Dk Dueling Tutorials - Unholy Dk Arenas 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s 2200+ xp 2.1k mmr Games. (viable comps) - Unholy Dk RBGs Target Calling - Unholy Dk overall assistance if you ask anything you shall receive a genuine Response ! - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Frost Dk Content (a lot of Key Information) - Frost Dk Damage Rotation - Frost Dk DW vs 2H analyse. - Frost Dk Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption analyse. - Frost Dk Arenas - 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s with our viable comps ! - Frost Dk Quick Responses to all questions ! (100% Accurate Information) - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Im still Actively posting Videos Weekly and I take Video requests of things people would like to see. If you see any tab above that your having trouble finding Plz ask me for the link to the video =]. Again, Thank you and I hope you all find something of use ! I am in the process of finding teammates to push higher mmrs to potential stream in the near Future. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter @HypeDoWnTvHypedown0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 <Legendary Incompetence> is LF new raiders! <Legendary Incompetence> , 12/13N , 1/13H is a newly formed guild is seeking members for our core raiding team. We raid Saturday/Sunday Midnight-3am server time. We prefer characters already geared to raid Hellfire Citadel, however this is not a requirement. What we are more concerned with is finding the right kind of attitude in a player, who is receptive to learning mechanics and following direction. Our guild and raid team are lead by experienced raiders dating all the way back to vanilla. The overall goal of this guild is to provide a laid back, casual environment while also clearing content quicker then your average guild. The key to doing that is recruiting the right player that fits in well with our current members, both personality and play style wise. Our current needs are as follows: 1 Priest (Disc) - Open 1 Shaman (Resto) - Open 1 Warlock - Open 1 Mage (Arcane with Frost offspec) - Open 1 Rogue - Open 1 Death Knight (Frost) - Open 1 Druid (Balance) - Open As always, exceptional players will always be considered even if they don't fit into the idea class/spec combination listed above. For any additional questions, or to speak with me further please add Roswend#1528 in-game. Thanks guys !Roswends4 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Experienced Raider LF a new home Just what the title says. I'm LF a new home and a great guild to raid with. I'm 13/13H HCF experienced hunter with ring and I also have a 688 Prot Pally and a 696 BrM Monk. I was a tank way back, rolled a hunter, spent some time in the back of the room shooting arrows and then tanked Mythic SoO to Mythic BRF, and then back to the hunter DPS role for guild comp. reasons. I'm available to raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9p-12a EST. I spent 5 years in my last guild and 3 years in the one before that. I'm not looking for fly-by-night nonsense but an actual great, established guild that plans on raiding for years to come. If you're looking for someone that is a great, solid asset to your team and your guild, I'd love to talk to you!Xenthu0 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 12/13M Late Nights LF Skilled R DPS & More! <Redux> is a late-night hardcore progression raiding guild whose core is comprised of a group of friends that raided together for several expansions in various guilds who finally decided to pool their skills and resources together to build an extremely competitive, end-game raiding guild. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10PM - 1AM (PST). We are currently recruiting for Mythic raiding! We are 12/13M (10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry; 7/7 Mythic Highmaul). We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content and to compete for top US positions. We are looking for exceptional players that are serious about raiding, but enjoy the actual experience. Current Guild Needs Extremely High Demand for Skilled & Experienced Ranged DPS!!! Warlock -- High Warrior DPS -- High Mage -- High Paladin - DPS High Monk - DPS High Hunter - Medium Please be advised that all exceptional applications will be heavily considered. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO APPLY AT ANY TIME EVEN IF THE CURRENT RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED! Applicants 1. You must be able to make full use of Voice Comms (e.g., Mumble) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members. 2. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 90% of all scheduled raids. TRIALS ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE 100% OF SCHEDULED RAID DAYS AND TIMES -- NO EXCEPTIONS. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply. 4. All raiders must be able provide their own consumables (ie. Flasks, Food, Pots, Runes) for the entire night of raiding. When closing in on a kill, Rune usage is mandatory! So come prepared! 5. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression. 6. Performance is not optional -- it is mandatory. We expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of backpacking players to success. So if you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above -- you are not going to fare well here. 7. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our guild site features boss videos so that you can swiftly familiarize yourself with each encounter’s various curveballs and our strategies. Our raid times are on the lighter side, so we need people to have at least a general idea of what’s going on with each fight prior to experiencing these situations for the first time so that we are able to push progression that much faster. Nothing will get you benched quicker than showing up totally blank on boss mechanics. 8. Typical trial periods may last anywhere from two to three weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance. All raiders are expected to have the following addons functional and ready for every raid: DBM/Big Wigs or an equivalent Boss/Encounter Mod Skada -- NOT Recount Angry Assignments Weak Auras Any other mod we may ask you to download and use that may or may not be encounter specific. You may apply at reduxarea52.shivtr.com . Questions? Please contact Avantha#1824 or Polyrotica#1828.Looge27 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 697 Boomkin LF Guild My exp so far is 7/13H just doing PUGs and I would like to start actually raiding. Preferred days: Mon, Tues, Wed, Sun nights. 9-12 PM is the preferred time.Centree8 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 698 lock lf raid team lots of raid exp in past expirence, I was once in Obscure Reference and look to continue in a solid raid team. Artemis#1608 if you wanna chat further thanks for your timeElyptico5 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Dreamium 13/13H is recruiting Dreamium is a newly transferred guild to Area-52 Currently 13/13 recruiting for mythic. Our goal in Dreamium is to have a fun reliable that downs current content and stays together. Reason for moving to Area-52 from illidan is that there is way to many guilds recruiting and not enough raiders. Roles needed Range DPS: High Melee DPS: Medium Healers: Medium Requirments(have atleast 1): Have atleast 7/13h+ 4p 735+ Ring Past mythic experience Contact info: Bnet: Whammer#1941 , Steryl#1148 In game Mail whammster or in game message.Whamy0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Wock Em Sock Em Wobots 7/13 H HFC We are currently looking for consistent raiders to fill in core spots in our main group. At the moment range is preferred but we are open to all classes. We are a casual raiding guild that downs content while it is current but at our own pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-11 p.m. server time. If you are interested in joining please add me to real ID Evanora#1154 or Mannashield @ Mannaman#1126.Evanora0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 transfer LF casual raiding, good community Hi! So I transferred my hunter and have started leveling a couple of horde toons on Area 52. I'd love to get back into raiding but unfortunately I cannot make hard commitments to raid times, as my job is just too erratic for that. So I'm looking for a guild on the server that maybe needs a part timer or a guild that does alt runs but I'm especially looking for an active guild. It would be great to find a friendly group of people that are online regularly and have a good sense of community and humor about them. I can do the vent/mumble/TS thing without issue, though I don't tend to speak much. I'm online regularly but my job will occasionally keep me from playing for a few days at a time. I've got history of raiding since vanilla I just fell out of it around Cata/Panda so I understand what it means to be prepared and what it takes to work the strategy and be successful in raids. And I'm perfectly find being subbed out because a regular raider is going to be late or something. My gear sucks - ilvl 670 or so and I've only really had time to do the LFR thing for a couple weeks so I'm fine with raiding with alts or a tier behind. Would like to find a guild to be a part of in the run up to Legion. Thanks! My contact is Wokkit#1264 if anyone wants to chat!Wokkit0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Friend Zone <Area 52> LF Everyone Whats going on everyone my name is Bog and Im here to talk to you about my new guild Friend Zone on Area 52. What is Friend Zone? What is one of the things that makes playing wow fun and exciting? The answer to that is playing with friends and thats what friend zone is all about. About Us My buddy Stank and I have just recently returned to WoW and we decided to start completely fresh with new toons and a new guild for the end of WoD moving forward into legion. I began playing wow during vanilla and stank joined up during wrath, and with friend zone we are looking to re-create that atmosphere we once had with former guilds. What we look to accomplish We are looking to hopefully create a heroic raid team that will eventually begin to push Mythic content in the last tier of WoD and moving forward into legion. But thats not all we also want to build a community that covers more than just WoW . Games such as Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, CS:GO, and any games people are interested in. Who We are looking for We are looking for people who want to help start something new and help build it from the bottom all the way to the top. So if your a new player looking for a fun and exciting enviorment, or if your're a veteran and want to try something new Friend Zone is the place for you. Soon to Come We look to have a ventrillo server and or mumble server set up shortly along with full bank tabs and guild repairs. So if you liked want you read and wanna give a shot feel free to contact either me or stank BOGrady#1165 Stanktank#1834 Hope to hear from you guys and see you all out there!Droidos0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 2x 1/13m healers looking for EST Horde guild Holy Priest and Holy Paladin (Team Holy!) both looking for Horde side, adult guild. We are both 1/13 Mythic; guild has been struggling to maintain 20 players after killing heroic Arch. I have been the heal lead/GM previously. We have logs and Vent/Mumble/TS. Contact me at Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304). What we’re looking for: Horde only Adult centered guild (We’re both working adults..) EPGP system preferred but negotiable Around a 3x day raid week (No Fri/Sat nights) End time before 12am EST A long standing guild that is also active on non-raid nights What you will get from us: Both of us are long term healers and would be applying to you as our main spec; not off spec. Im aware Holy Priests aren’t as highly appreciated as Disc, but I’ve been playing the spec since day 1 and feel I’d be great addition to your healing team! We’re open to any type of rotation/bench swap for fights, know our classes, and can be vocal in chat when needed. Knowledge of fights, class changes, and active within the guild on non raid nights. Both players have been in high end/top guilds and are looking for an active guild currently progressing through Mythic content but with a laid-back, non-Stalin like atmosphere. We enjoy old achievement runs/raids, alt runs (I have all healing classes at 100 with norm/heroic experience on all of them and moderate gear levels), and other games outside of WoW (Steam, Blizz games, etc).Kadatth0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 We are disc priest and rogue casuals LFG Hey guys, this is a bit of a different thread from the usual LFGs I’m 28M, I main disc, ilvl 712, and pretty much play disc exclusively and shadow for questing/old content runs. I have my heroic 2PC set from HFC, and my legendary ring. Currently pugging archimonde normal each week for crystallized fel. My partner, 30M, rogue ilvl 690ish, has a severe case of altitis. While he mains a rogue, his condition often finds him in the role of an enh shaman, or tanking in a mid-600’s pally, and probably a few others he’s still levelling. He’s also a massive lore nut (can talk your ear off for hours) So I consider myself a semi-casual player. The only reason I have a somewhat decent ilvl is because I pug a lot (as I love raiding). Issue is, I can’t commit to any set times because I’m in a long distance relationship, and my other half essentially works on-call and isn’t much of a raider at all, so pretty much 90% of the time he’s online we’re doing xmog/achievement/mount runs, dailies, et cetera. We’re looking for a casual/semi casual guild with people pretty much as chill as we are, hopefully with the bulk of the membership in our relative age range or older, no drama. Neither of us is expecting spots in any raiding groups or whatever (in fact, we probably won’t be able to commit to those) but I’m willing to fill in as a sub or help out with runs if needed (though if my non-raiding partner is online at the time and wants to do something, he’ll get my full attention). We prefer a small-medium sized, tight knit group with high member loyalty/retention rate over a larger guild that has a high turnover rate. We want people to get to know and have a good social experience with. Anyway, if you got through this wall of text and it sounds like we’re folks you’d like to have in your guild, we’d love to hear from you! We’re also from Alberta, Canada/in the Mountain time zone if that matters.Troisius1 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 13/13N 12/13H LF DPS for MYTHIC Progression RAID NIGHTS **** MON TUE WED*** 9pm to 12am Server Time We are an adult guild with many very experienced players. We are a no drama guild and we intend to stay that way. We are 13/13N and 12/13H with current H Arch Progression at an 11% wipe so he will go down soon. As for that moment when he dies we will be moving into mythic progression and are looking for some solid melee dps as well as a couple ranged. Heals and tanks are full but we don't mind having back up raiders if that might be what you are interested in. Our raid lead is 1/13M experienced and we have multiple raiders with mythic experience ranging to 13/13M. We are not elitist jerks but we do like to get things done and we take raiding and progression seriously. If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to contact us in game Rummbles or Cowmooflagè or feel free to also put in an application at http://relentless-guild-area52.enjin.com. We look forward to meeting some new faces !!!Cowmooflagè0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 How much are normal HFC carries on this realm Hi, I just want to know how much HFC carries are on this realm for full loot (tier token, weapon, trinkets).Charmyz1 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 Greetings Fellow A52'rs. Just wanted to say hello to all on the server, with a welcome to these new forums. See ya about in game! /saluteBubblicióus42 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 715 Disc LF Guild 12/13H HFC xp Cutting Edge in past content and gold CMs. Willing to transfer for core raid spot. Add me in game to talk - > Zynea#1550Zynea0 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 Spriest/eleshaman POV Livestream twitch.tv/its_skoocher Hi all My name is Skoocher, I have been live streaming for over a year now and Raiding/pvping as an elemental Shaman and Shadow Priest for over 5 years, I have finally decided to go for the full time dream. My goal with the stream is to entertain you all as best as I can while also Helping others improve their play as well, Also to create a viewer base so I can set up competitions and event for you all to enjoy as well with prizes. Stream times: Monday 11PM - 4am pacific timezone Tuesday 11PM - 4am pacific timezone Wednesday 11PM - 4am pacific timezone Thursday 11PM - 4am pacific timezone Friday Midnight - 5am pacific timezone Saturday Midnight - 5 am Pacific timezone Sunday 11PM - 4am pacific timezone I hope you all enjoy the stream and see you there :)Skoocher8 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 LF Guild Looking to move from my PST (Baelgun) server to EST. got a new job so cant make the 10pm EST to 1am EST any longer. Frost DK 705 ilvl with ring (tank off spec - not used a lot) Looking for a semi hardcore group to raid with, any night is fine as long as doesn't go past midnight. If interested, my battle tag is kiwi007#1428 I have some logs on warcraftlogs, but fairly sporadic.Kiwideath6 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 692 Blood/Unholy DK looking for raiding guild I would prefer to tank, however if there are only dps positions I can do that as well. Looking for a close knit guild that wants to progress but also enjoys hanging out together and chilling in voice chat even when not raiding. My availability is Tuesday-Friday anytime. I can raid most weekends except one weekend a month.Goldendragn2 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Thinking about selling a Guild <The Final Strike> 1630 achievement points 8 bank Tabs Offers to Mult#1802 or post hereClockworq0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger 195k Title says it all. Respond here, by mail or add me. Bye#1368Bye0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 [H] <Novus Chalybs> (12/13H) Recruiting for M Raid times: Sunday and Monday, 8-12 EST. Roles needed: A few great DPS (lock, mage, hunter pref.) and a healer (paladin pref.) Requirements: Can attend both nights pending unusual circumstances; legendary ring, Mythic experience and 700+ ilvl are preferred, but not required Novus Chalybs is recruiting DPS and a healer to solidify our Mythic raiding core and find great players for current and future content. The raiding team is made up primarily of officers and veterans of a former hardcore guild in BC/Wrath which was top250/world. We’re seeking highly skilled members who want to be part of a productive raiding force the new expansion. 700+ ilvl and prior Mythic experience is a big plus, but not required. Skill>gear. Our goal is to weed out the worst parts of raiding while focusing on the aspects that keep us coming back. To accommodate our members’ busy schedules, we raid 8-~12 EST Sunday and Monday nights. To derive a sense of challenge and progression, we aim to clear the most challenging difficulties possible in our timeframe. To avoid frustration towards other guild members, we look for skilled and knowledgeable players who contribute every raid. Not everyone will be at the exact same performance level, but we are comprised of skilled players and intend to keep it that way. We know our guild will never be server-first on an 8-hour raid week, and we’re ok with that. Our aim is to challenge ourselves and enjoy the unique experience of bringing like-minded individuals together to slay Internet dragons. Interested applicants should have a good sense of humor and be relatively thick-skinned. They should know their class and perform up to their gear level, maintain the raid awareness required to not stand in big pools of fire, and be interested in progression within a limited timeframe. Group applications are welcome, as well as friends/family non-raiders. Once you’ve applied, you’ll begin your trial period. Provided you’re not a baddie or an insufferable jerk, you’ll become a member! It’s pretty simple. Go to our forums at http://wearebetterthanyou.biz or message Anatsir/Runatsir, Cruciatari/Laceratari, Dieseloctane, or Drinkypunch/Aranul for information on joining us. If it doesn't look like an officer is on, feel free to message a guild member as we may be on an alt.Runatsir5 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 How is the server population? So, I am interested in rolling a Horde toon on A52. I just wanted to know how active the playerbase is. Is this generally a more crowded/busy server than Zul'Jin/Thrall?Direktus5 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Hi Area 52 Hello Area 52! cheers!Schmidly0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Hunter LF mythic dungeon group etc I came back to WoW about a month ago after a break and put my toons in my bank guild so I've been playing mostly solo since my return. I'm not looking for a raid group this late in the expansion, but I am considering possibly finding a raid group for the next expansion. For right now, I wouldn't mind playing with a group of decently-skilled, non-judgmental folks who like doing mythic dungeons, time-walking, Tanaan dailies, leveling alts, running old content, maybe even dabbling in normal HFC every now and then. So I'm seeking a mature, friendly, 18+ guild that isn't clique-y and likes to include their members in the things they do.Meilao0 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 Realm time vs Local time Does it matter if my local time is 3 hours behind the realm time ?Toon1 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 700+ Guardian/Resto LF guild to raid heroics Who am i? Played since vanilla, raided all content while it was current. What am i looking for? I am looking for a guild to raid with in the mornings anytime during the week. I am currently in a guild and love the atmosphere and people but we are a little behind in heroics due to raiders getting gear and leaving for one reason or another. I would like to remain in this guild and raid with you on a permanent basis. I have tanked and healed HFC normal many many times and am ready for heroics. I dont expect to be carried and will be punctual, prepared, and ready to do my part EVERY raid day. I will also bring some alts to your guild so I am not just someone that is there only on raid nights. I can run boomkin aswell at 700+ ilevel but prefer to tank or heal. Alt 1 4 7 for the special ô if you want to pst me in game.Greathornôwl0 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 4 People LF Guild After 9pm Server RSham Hunter Fury Boomkin - RDruid Hello, I must get out of the way that we got bored of our mains and made new characters that we wanna play. So we are looking for a guild for our new characters as well as our old ones just to have them all in the same guild. We are looking for a guild that will except us for the rookies that we are and allow us to carry you guys through HFC. Our current progression is 8/13 H One of us hit 13/13H. We don't really care for a progression guild we just want a guild that we can get on down !@#$ get gear and go to sleep. Progression will come anyway. We've been playing since Vanilla. Thank you for taking the time to read this. You can contact me for more information @ Prop#1123 (Btag) or Cuffy (In-game)Cuffy1 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 <Evil Deeds> Sargeras Alliance 1/13M 13/13H Evil Deeds 1/13M 13/13 Heroic HFC 8-11 (cst) LFM Mythic Raiders. Evil Deeds is a 1/13 Mythic progression oriented guild with a community of members that provide a mature atmosphere and a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game in regards to pve, pvp, and their classes. We have a strong core of players that work well with each other and have played together for a long time. We have a fairly laid back atmosphere and like to have fun, but emphasize personal responsibility and preparedness to kill bosses. We are currently recruiting at this time to fill our roster in core and backup positions. Core Spots include Spriest Ele Shaman Warlock Current Progression: 1/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 13/13 Normal HFC Raid Schedule : Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm CST If you think you would be a great addition to our guild and are able to perform to the standards of our raid, please register with our forum using your character's name and follow our application process. All applicants will be considered. If you have any questions regarding recruitment or guild information, please contact any of our officers in game or by private message. http://www.evildeed.enjin.com/ Contact: Byze - Byze#1970 Bael - Baelsmash#1101 Ramr- Rinnku#1588Àbsolution10 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 19, 2015 WTB Warchief Kilt! (No longer available) Please, please! If anybody has a Warchief Kilt, I would love to buy it from you! We can discuss prices, so please post here or send me an in-game mail if you have this item and would like to sell it! Thank you.Baldasare3 Sep 19, 2015
Sep 19, 2015 693 warlock looking for weekend raiding. Looking for weekend raiding, gearing up currently. Know 12/13N 6/13H. Open Fri-Mon pretty much anytime after 5pm. Currently looking for a guild that is in normal moving into heroic. I'm on Sargeras, willing to transfer and go Horde or Alliance. Btag: Legacies#1700Azubuu0 Sep 19, 2015
Sep 19, 2015 Prot warrior LF daytime raid guild 11am start Just as the title says. Anything out there? New-ish 100 prot warrior. Also finishing up resto/ele shammy. Won't bore ya with all qualifications in this post. Just looking where to apply first.Troxx0 Sep 19, 2015