Area 52

Nov 15, 2014 Blacksmith kit LF blacksmith kit hit me up in gameNotahealr1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 FREE Transfer, Area 52 is Horrible. I have a warrior on Area 52 that I was planning on leveling first in order to get it ready for the first WoD PvP season, but because of the horrible launch faillure I couldn't get him past 50% of experience, I kindly ask Blizzard to give us free transfer from Area 52 to some low populated servers, we paid for the expansion...we paid for the subscription, and so don't expect us to pay the transfer fee because we can't enjoy the game on our main character, I had to go to Hellscream (Medium Pop) where my DK is and play there....but even there servers were restarting every 30mins or so.Deadlyknight23 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Tired of the wait???? post here. I figured if i post this to every server and have many people do it.... we might get somewhere. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270207721?page=1Sissylala0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Things to do while I am waiting.... lets see..... here is my time and que.... http://i.imgur.com/I3NhBzw.png Here is what i plan to do: 1. Eat then take a nap for 30 minutes 2. Get wasted. 3. Still have time to sober up... 4. Sleep some more. 5. Shower 6. Go sledding with my friends. 7. Come home and still be 2,475 in que....Lepercy2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 free migration is needed when there is a que of 7000 people, that is more then just a prob elm, there are still realms that are low, and when there where whole guild coming to the realm about a month or so before warlords released that should of been the biggest sign that this would happen, when a realm is locked to the point of having to wake up and try to que in just so u can play when you get home from work or school, and even then you still might not getting in? this needs to be fixed somehow. yes i understand it can take up to 72 hours for it, but at this point i haven't seen my horde in 2 days now, i was on my rogue for awhile and got disconnected with in 15 minutes of being on and pushed to the back of the que yesterday. also knowing blizzard might not post on anything about them, but some new about it would be nice, they need to communicate with us about this. blizzard please, we are the customer, give us some type of communication or something so we know what to expect from the realms that are locked, and he realms that are having this much trouble, i mean it sucks seeing that there are a few rlms that had low during low pop times but now, every realm is locked during a high pop time. there needs to be a fix for this, and blizz show find a way to communicate it to usLemmeiwinks20 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 play league to pass the time in queue Add me on league Edwardenigma on league. We can grind some draft or team builder hit me upWonderweis0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Blue response please? Just tell us you're doing something? I don't care what it is just make something up.Drible1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Complete Disappointment I truly don't even have words to describe how I feel right now. But I attempt; this has been the most miserable and depressing launch I have ever witnessed in my dedicated 10 years of play. The fact that technology has advanced so far in that time span and we still have issues like this to this very day, especially on opening day, is just incredibly sad. To have to wait nearly an hour after the launch to play because of instability and then once getting out of Tan Jungle that half of Frostfire Ridge is suffering from the largest lag spikes I have ever seen on this server, nearly 500 second delays between people, objects and casting along with continuous disconnects and lockouts. I had enough of the frustration around 7am after dealing with it for nearly 8 hours. Absolutely unheard of for that long of problems. I wake up around 12pm to a 6000 person queue (although this is to expected since I didn't AFK in RFC) but then to try to do the quests on the left side of Frostfire and still have (improved) but 20 second delay on everything is absolutely insane, including buggy quests that EVERYBODY needs to do. Only then to be disconnected about 28 minutes of gameplay to another 3600 person queue time. To be spending opening day like this, frustrated and to be completely honest, almost angry at how awful this is, is unacceptable. To have spent nearly two thousand dollars with Blizzard over the course of all their titles, half of that probably being put to WoW, and to still see performance of this nature... I don't even know man. It's been 15 hours since launch. Pathetic. Blizzards priorities on resources, including their money is pitiful. Needed to burn some time while waiting for Queue, but I guess I'm off to watch a movie.Thecolortwo23 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Queue times way to long! My brother and I both are trying to get on to the game get a 7000 queue time 5 hours later when it's up the game hangs dc then back to another 7000 queue time. This is rediculous! I know there is so many rants on here already but I had to get my rant in as well. We pay for a game that we can't play when we choose too. Blizz at the very least should credit a few days of play time until this issue is resolved. Also, why are the servers locked? There is queues times on the low pop servers too. Is it because of the ddos attack?Baìn3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 For those considering a move Lots of folks are moving to Twisting Nether, an a amazing realm back in the day. Just throwing that out their for those looking around. https://realmpop.com/us-twisting-nether.htmlCraneñpain1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Free transfer asap Why no free transfer yet ? WHY?Linemanlol4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 I don't want to complain but... I am patient and I understand there are problems. I waited from 2pm to 6:30 to get into A52 (I started in queue position 2.8k). It disconnected me while loading and now put me at 7k in the queue. I am sure you can understand that I'm a bit upset. I hope you guys can fix this stuff soon.Andrak22 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 WTB Free Transfers Why is this not something they are offering A52?? Some people are fully dedicated to this server because of their guild, or friends, etc. Some of us just play here because it's the realm that was recommended to us when we first logged in. Why not open them up? I'm sure the problem would resolve itself.Perish10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 7000 person que for area 52? lol i see all these comments about free transfers and stuff because their time is being wasted....... no you are wasting you own time. most people should have known that this is a big expac and that a lot of people would come back to the game. the servers will be fine in a couple of days just let the storm pass , but blizz should consider free horde transfers to alliance and server transfers for horde so that we can downsize the population and balance out pvp in ashran and many other things. thanks for reading. Blizz please fix we are counting on youLelsam1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 How then got to 100 in 3 hours. I know read so I log in thur around 10am. and saw people 97-99 all ready and was like wtf how then do that. well I ask and ask around and gust want I found out ;]. want then did was farm tigers on timeless island for up to 2 weeks before wod for the meat from them for the quets on timeless island. the meat was for a repeatable blue quest. so went wod hit then keep turning the meat in and get exp per turn in. then did this to lvl 97-98 then just did the frist zone and were 100 in 2-3 hours wow. then farm ten's of 1000's of the meat. ever 2-4 turn in were like one quets in wod lol.Páládiñ9 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Characters NOT FOUND?!! Waited 3 hours to log in, finally got in and all my characters not found? Anyone else having this issue?Fendi40 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Massive attack right now http://map.ipviking.com/Craneñpain4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Characters NOT FOUND Anyone getting this issueAmeldruid1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The irony, it hurts so good... Haaaa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL6T_Uq1vTYNazragu4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 login queue 2014 WOD 5600 queue 2 hour wait time...... Can we please get a free transferNoz18 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Position in queue 10 Anyone else hanging out here? Cause...I've been 10th in queue for a good 45-50 minutes now. Looking to start a club here unless i'm alone, sadface.Calixi53 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 hahahahaa Ok, I waited in the que for 4 hours then got kicked and had to start que all over again. I want to Nerd rage (and prob have the right to,) but all I can do is laugh. I've been playing mmo's since ultima online and can't remember such a fubar launch. Just... LOLMwhahaha0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 had hopes... Got in right when server came up.. was playing for a while when I decided to hearth to my garrison. Alas, bad decision. I got dc'd after the load screen and now when I try to log back in I get the message "Character not Found" fml.Twignberriz9 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The Trundle logged in late thread There I was trying to finish my dungeon 10 minutes before servers go down, I notice I have a whisper from my pal Trundle he has just logged in and wants to get some leveling done. I watched as the clock ticked down the servers have now went down. I take a nap *FADE TO BLACK* I wake up, oh wow there's a 5600 queue I am now the one who logs in late.Jazz3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server issues again? I got DC'd after finishing a dungeon when trying to zone back in afterward. Can get back to character selection screen, but only get to 90% loading screen when trying to get back in, then DC'd. Happening on all my toons regardless of locationRiotmaker6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Warlords of Draenor Has Killed Me I was so excited for this expansion. Apparently, so was the entire population of the country of Montserrat, which has about 4,900 citizens, who all got into WoW before me. Have fun, for those of you already in, and for us queue'rs, we'll just have to sit tight for another 523 minutes and pray to the BlizzGods that this problem will be fixed soon! PLEASE!Jarzane4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Connect I got dc'd after doing a dungeon and now i can't get back into the game. the loading screen loads to about 90% i would say and then i just get Dc/d. I have tried closing the game and reopening the game.Gärash1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Waste of time pt. 2 Anyone else getting a error message "Character not found" after reaching 90% and than getting taken back to the character page....? Any fix tho this i dont wanna restart wow and have to wait in queueßetric3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 different day, same... Crud. lol. 6000 in the que... anyone in game that can tell me how stable it is today? dont want to que for 3 hours just to get booted when i log in again. ThanksMwhahaha11 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 After finally waiting a while... After finally waiting in que for a while, I made it on to my character list, chose my paladin (of course) and logged in. but I'm stuck on this loading screen when the bar is like on the last little bit of loading on the loading screen. Is anyone else having this problem?Bloodfireize11 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How is the lag? For those online playing the game right now, enjoying yourselves.Craneñpain4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Ok so I got in after the queue Now I am stuck at loading screen, it than kicks me out when it fails. Good news, when i log back in no queue. Going to just hang around in selection screen and wish for the best.Ciceró0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 What will be more in demand for raiding? I'm returning to the game after about a year and looking forward to get back into raiding. Seeing as I can't get on the server to level, it seemed a reasonable time to ask what people thought would be more in demand tanks or ranged dps? I enjoy both about equally and don't really enjoy healing or melee dps. If it matters, I was thinking either lock or hunter dps or paladin or druid tank. Thanks for your thoughts.Larkke4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The new que times are OP Position 700, estimated time 591 min ROFLDarkneswrath29 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Even after its been down all day... Its still broken. I logged 1 minute after server goes back up and I get placed in a queue with 1600 people ahead of me...np...then the queue starts going up and down ...freakin line jumper's? What is up with this?Crackshots4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Breaking News: Breaking News: Blizzard has released a new holiday onto the world that shall be now known as November Tool's Day. Based on the wildly popular April's Fool's Day, known for its pranks, corny jokes and numerous /facepalms, NT Day takes that later holiday to a whole new level......Phenn1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How is it now? I attempted to play last night but due to the issues I gave up. I was wanting to play this weekend, and I noticed that the servers are back up now. Did it fix the problem at all. Is there still a 6 hour queue time? Once you get in, is it still common to DC and have to repeat the process again?Cren6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 9 0 % B O Y S .Hachirokio9 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 I PAY FOR THIS? Ive been a paid player since wrath. You would think Blizzard understands by now that launch dates need to be more prepared. Lowing the cap of players on a server will not help anything. YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO UPGRADE YOUR SERVERS! I will stop paying for crap service if this continues to be an on going issue with this company, and switch to console. Do not make me leave you Blizzard.Skanushe3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Lagged out now server lock Really had to sit in a queue for almost 2 hours. Finally get in start a quest then the server goes down. get back in get a few quests done and get lagged out again during the ship sailing. now the server is locked and cant get in at all. How about no cross server questing for at least a week then people who are on the server can play. fix this please.Wackosiren2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 What fresh hell is this..... ....Phenn1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Exclusive Footage of Todays Maintenance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGX3J6DAGw I wanted to show you guys bliz is doin everything they know how to do.Insynirate1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Eorror Character not found is it just because the servers just came back up or is there something going on here?Nthrax4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 This !@#$ server is finally gone god blessHachirokio9 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server is gone. Always remember. There it is. Area 52 isn't on the list anymore. R.I.P.Exploitabull5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Enh sham LF Mythic Guild! Hello, I'm currently looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild for WoD. My currently ilvl is 587 (Even tho it won't matter in a few hours) I've killed H Garrosh Pre-patch inumerous times. I've been playing since TBC, but only got into raiding on WTLK. Where i cleared the content and been doing so till now (Been playing Enh for 3y-4years, can play resto on the same level.) My avaiability times are: Thurs,Fri,Sat,Mon anytime between 1pmEST - 4am EST. If you wish to talk, my Bnet is: eXcaliburNwi#1748 or leave the link to your guild's website and i'll apply. Note: I'm Grey Eminence's guildmaster located on this realm (A52). I'll be tanking for my guild, but i don't see myself abandoning this shaman. Even tho i have to lvl my paladin, I guarantee i'll have my Shaman on full bis pre-raid gear before the first raid week and max lvl of course haha! :DDellingr1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 I'm disgusted Not with anything at all related to Blizzard, but just the amount of people exploding on General Discussion boards about an extension. People are losing their minds. I'm honestly disappointed to be a member of a fanbase that would do something like that. O.o Seriously, go check it out. Some scary !@#$ over there.Mercurïous4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Is Alliance Lagged Too? Or just Horde Hey all, Just checking (i'm in a 20 min queue) to see if Alliance has the same lag issues as Horde on the server. Thanks in advance.Boomaroo8 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 sad :( I just want to play.....Lyrixx0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Raiding So Hard LFM Weekend Raiders Sat&Sun Raiding So Hard was a 10 man heroic team pre 6.0 patch. We were 12/14 heroic within a few months of getting into heroics. We stopped raiding a few weeks before 6.0 due to people just being tired of content. We are however back for the new tier and ready to rip it up. We are a small group of real life friends branching out to mythic raiding due to the 20 man changes. We are in need of all classes and spec but mainly dps classes. Maybe 1 healer and possibly a tank. We will start back raiding within the weeks and need more to push back into 20 mans soon. We raid Saturday and Sunday 9pm-1am server time. See me in game for any info @ Gloriousday#1759Healingboss0 Nov 14, 2014