Area 52

1d 911 havoc dh Recently mainswapped, looking for a new team with a similar mindset of killing bosses.Sickasf6 1d
1d 920 Havoc DH LF Guild I am currently 3/9 H TOS and want to continue progression. Almost any raiding times are fine with me :)Cárm6 1d
1d 915 Tank LF Guild Hello 1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Thurasday 7-10 CST. 2. Server preference: PvE- Med-High Pop 3. Faction preference: Horde but open to faction change for the right group 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi hard core 5. Current progression/experience: TOS normal cleared up to Avatar, Heroic cleared up to sisters 6. Recent logs (if available):n/a 7. Contact info: post here or add Edoras#1919 8. Anything else: looking for a heroic/Mythic guild. I have been playing WoW since 2006. I raided 40 man up to Naxx 40 , opened the gates of AQ, and up to HFC. I started raiding as a Rogue and then when BC came out i switch to a H Pally. Played a H Pally into mop came out then switch to a monk was my main into legion then i switch to a DH. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/detharocDetharoc1 1d
1d Toast. 2/9 Mythic. Looking for more. <Toast> on Area-52 is a Horde-side guild comprised of skilled players looking to offer a variety of progression difficulties through each raid tier. We have been around a few years and many of our raiders have been with us for our previous "Cutting Edge" achievements. We currently have 8 raid teams with varying raid times/days and progression to accommodate all kinds of raiders and schedules. We also have weekend "fun runs" where we go through previous raid content to either gear up alts or to stack up your "bad luck protection" for some new legendary items. Each raid team supplies their raiders with Food/Pots/Flasks AND support! In addition to supplying each team with the supplies they need to raid, we also do guild "carry runs" for GOLD on our server. A small portion of the gold goes to the Guild Bank, to keep us raiding, but the majority of the gold we bring in goes directly to the raiders. We understand that you need gold to do things outside of raid, and some people pay their monthly sub cost with it, so we do our best to help. We are a large and active guild just looking to bolster our ranks even further. It is not uncommon for us to have 150-200 people online at any given time. If you are looking for a large guild with a great community, contact me! This is a link of our roster during the week... as you can see, there are always people online and doing keys and such. https://gyazo.com/fe19ea44eacff1cad30472fd5f6f450b *All times are based on server time, which is EST* <Team 1> 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM <Team 2> 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Raids: Fri/Sat 8-11 PM <Team 3> 2/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 PM <Team 4> 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Fri/Sat 11 PM-2 AM <Team 5> 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Tues/Wed 8-11 PM <Team 6> 4/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Tues/Wed 730-10 PM <Team 7> 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Making push into Mythic. Tues/Thurs 9 PM-12 AM <Team 8> 4/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Tues/Thurs 7-1030 PM. *Progression as a Guild* T20: 2/9 Mythic: Tomb of Sargeras (at the time of this post) T19: 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic: Trial of Valor 9/10 Mythic:Nighthold We are currently recruiting: While each team's recruitment changes from time to time, we are ALWAYS recruiting exceptional players. If you are looking to grow or get some experience in Tomb of Sargeras, or if you're a casual player just looking for a great environment, <Toast> is the guild for you. CONTACTS: ihealdrunk#1812 Kaydeen: Maggie#1328 Reapr#11416 Dreadgrave#11248Ihealdrunk0 1d
2d Returning Player looking for server insight Hey all! Played for many many years, then got burnt out by WoD and sort of had that depressing moment realizing that all the friends you grew to love who played wow no longer do. I still love my main as he's been with me since day one of TBC (rerolled BE because the models were excellent back then. was human before that). However, I am looking to start fresh on a new server (or servers) and am trying to get feedback on server/community health. Area 52 has been one of those server that has always been on my radar as I jumped around over the years. It was actually going to be my transfer of choice but every time I wanted to switch the server was locked due to population. sorry for the exposition. That said I'm curious. How is the server in general? community pretty nice? The people I have met from here have been super nice, but does that hold up as a general consensus? I am faction indifferent but am well aware that the horde is the thing over here. I am primarily looking for the social aspect of the game. with all the talk over the last year of vanilla wow and my own time away from the game i'm simply looking to be outgoing and meet and do stuff with people again, forge friendships and all that fun stuff again (while obviously questing and leveling). Wouldn't mind casual raiding as well, kinda miss the days or herding cats without lfr. I'll leave it there so I don't go all sappy. sorry for the long post, I'm both hype and nostalgic to be back and actually excited to play, especially if I can do it more than just solo sorry for the long post!Crais1 2d
2d Any Casual guilds on Normal Prog or low h Returning after a long break iv found that my guild has become inactive. I have a 893 destro warlock with 40 traits, and a 35 trait 888 DH Tank. I also enjoy causal bgs and arenas. I Have discord, Skype, and team speak. I have only done Tos LFR so far , but in nighthold was 10/10 lfr, 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic. Im looking for a fun causal pve focused guild that raids. I dont mind wipes or struggle as long as im having fun while doing so :). Willing to either tank or warlock dps!Twísticles3 2d
2d Healer and DPS: LF 2 Night Raiding Guild We are: Item level 915 Discipline Priest and 915 DPS Enhancement Shaman Long time raiders having done all content as current from Molten Core through to now Raid prepared (Flasks, Food, Runes) and punctual Horde on Area 52 and are looking to stay that way. =) : Looking for: Semi-Hardcore Raid Team: We're looking for the type of guild who are structured and are focused on clearing Heroic to work into Mythic raids. 2 Nights per week Raiding: Available Tuesday and Thursday During the hours: 7pm to 12am EST Mythic+ runs, achievement runs, and other fun things outside of raid times Preferably an EPGP Loot System, but it's the least of our concern. : I recently got out of a long stint in the hospital that kept us from raiding enough to continue running our guild of 12 years. We have experience in all Legion raids (including 7/7H, 10/10H, 9/9N, 4/9H) but most of it was done over very bad hospital internet (it's as bad as the food!). We're looking for a good home that is interested in high end Mythic+ runs and is well organized for consistent raiding. Mythic raiding isn't our highest priority, but we do enjoy it. If this sounds like a good fit, please post a short message with how best to contact you in the thread. Please do NOT post a generic guild recruitment book in the thread because that basically just clutters and doesn't feel very genuine. Thanks for looking and for your time.Brutal7 2d
2d 904Hpal/908 Affi lock Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server. My lock has been my main but i just recently switched to my hpal again. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm server.Futhork9 2d
2d Any Casual Guilds? Family of three looking for a casual guild. We don't raid. We just farm old mounts/transmogs and world quests. A mount farming guild sounds really fun, if there is one ;)Alsandar4 2d
2d [H] Silly Hats Only - Area52-US <Silly Hats Only> is a Horde semi-hardcore on Area52-US. We are currently building active ranks and looking to fill roster spots for leveling/mythics+/raiding. Raid times Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST. We are currently continuing building out our core group for progression. Outside of raiding we will be doing plenty of mythic+ and helping gear individuals in need. Currently Experience in: EN H 7/7 ToV H 3/3 NH N/H 10/10 ToS N 9/9 - H 3/9 Needs: Range DPS Melee DPS MW monk Holy Priest Disc Priest We are currently accepting all classes specs for casual players as well. Social active guild. If you're interested or any have more questions feel free to ask me here or in game @ Pokerbehind#1367, Juarezkids#1690 or anyone else in <Silly Hats Only>Savin0 2d
2d Queue times? Thinking of faction/realm changing. Are login queues frequent on area 52?Tinder0 2d
2d [H] 8/9H <Accidental Excellence> Lf RDPS! Accidental Excellence is a guild of transferred leaders and members from Celestial Vanguard on Elune-US. After reaching 8/10M in Nighthold, we decided we wanted to take a more laid back approach while still executing at a high level. We’re looking to increase our numbers to put us in a solid position for Tomb of Sargeras and to rebuild our core as Horde on Area 52! Legion Raid Content: Tomb of Sargeras – 8/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal The Nighthold – 8/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Mythic Raid Schedule: Mon/Wed/Thurs: 9 - 11:30 EST Alt raid day: TBD Recruitment Requirements: We're looking for the following classes to balance out our roster. Please keep in mind we're always looking for exceptional players. If you're interested and your class/role is not listed, please feel free to reach out to us. With our limited raid times, we expect our raiders to maintain 80% attendance. Raid composition is crucial for progression. Players will be subbed in and out on fights based on the encounter; including but not limited to: understanding fight mechanics, executing fight mechanics, performance, etc. Still, all raiders will be brought in for gear and achievements on boss fights once they’ve progressed to farm status. Our primary goal on raid nights is to clear as much as we can as quickly as we can. If you are recruited as a raider, you will be raiding. Currently recruiting: - Mage - Healing - DPS (ranged in particular) Who we are: The current leadership has years of experience together. Some of us have raided together since Vanilla Wow. We have raid/leadership experience as both casual and as a hardcore guild. Most of the core that transferred are in our mid 30s and we’re looking to maintain something in between. We’re looking to build back our core with quality raiders but also just as important, quality people. While we would like to get back into Mythic Content we will not sacrifice the raid atmosphere to achieve that. Goals: • To create a great atmosphere of mature guild mates that enjoy working on and learning new content together. We're looking to maintain an active roster to progress through both 5 man and Raid content. Contact info: If you have any interest or would like more info please feel free to contact us. realID: CydTheKid#1882 nertz#1379 Also you can visit us at aeguild.netCydd12 2d
2d <H> FPP recruiting for core raid spots Fruit Punch Power is currently looking for a few people to fill out spots on our team. We are a close knit group where a lot have been together since Vanilla and BC. We are a laid back guild with the mindset of pushing Heroic/Mythic content with full force. We push to be the best at what we do and take our raid seriously but most of all have fun. We raid Tuesday and Wednesdays from 7-10 Server Time and we take attendance seriously. When looking for new recruits we are looking for players that can follow instructions and learn from mistakes. Mechanics are just as important. As a person we expect maturity. We are here to raid, progress and have fun. Below is a rough list of what we are looking for: **If you want a immediate trial period please be 890+ - Any good DPS class and 1 healer - Team is 9/9N ToS, 7/9H ToS Please reply here or contact one of the officers via real ID or in game Nakaa (Co- RL) - Crylose#1277Nakaa0 2d
2d [H]Heroic guild LFM Wed & Fri Name: NFG Faction: Horde Raid Days/Times: Wed 8:00pm-10:00pm & Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm EDT (server time) Progression: 7/7 AotC, 3/3 N, 10/10 AotC, 9/9 N, 2/9H Loot System: EP/GP Voice Chat: Discord Current Needs: 1 tank, 3 ranged, 1 melee <NFG> is a casual raiding guild seeking new members to participate in Mythic+ dungeons and Heroic raids in Legion. Our guild originally formed in WotLK and has been raiding ever since. Our goal is to clear content while maintaining a friendly social atmosphere. We enjoy advancing our own experience and having fun while doing it. The guild provides repairs and helps with flasks, gems, potions, and enchants. Our loot is distributed using EP/GP. New members are set to the current median EP/GP values upon joining. All interested players will be considered, but we're in particular need of a tank, DPS DK, Mage, Ele Shaman, and ranged Hunter. To contact us you can respond here, add Zexcis#1202 on Battle Net, or message any Member in game and we'll get you in touch with an Officer.Chahnjin11 2d
2d H <Blitz Empire> Weekend Raiding Hello! <Blitz Empire> is a 2 night raiding guild on Area 52-US. We raid 8pm-11pm EST -Server Time- Saturday and Sunday. We are 4/9 H ToS and 9/9 N ToS and are looking for more skilled players to bolster our roster. Current recruitment needs are as follows in no particular order: DPS -900+ iLvL with concordance on your artifact- Cloth DPS Balance Druid Rogue Elemental Shaman Flex DPS/Healer (please note your primary role will be DPS) We will be taking a look at logs. If you don't seen your spec listed above please still feel free to contact us :) What we are looking for in our raiders: -Attendance & Punctuality. We only raid 2 days a week for 6 hours, lets makes the most of our time. -Knowledgeable of your class, spec and raid mechanics. -The desire improve, yea you might be good but you can always be better ;). -A good attitude towards raiding, your fellow guild members, and in general. No one likes a Debbie Downer :P We like to down bosses, get loot and have fun while we are doing it -- but then again who doesn't? <Blitz Empire> is a close-knit group of friends, who want to raid at progression levels while maintaining a fun and social environment. We are serious when we need to be, but also have no room for toxic players or drama. We all are fairly active outside of raid nights, we have an alt night Friday, and on any given night there is usually people looking to do mythic +s. If this environment sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you! Krombane - Krommus#1577 Chugzor - Ghosen#1461 Seemly - Seemly#1529Seemly3 2d
2d <Twisted by Design> 8/9H LF Resto Dru/Shm <Twisted by Design> is a progression raiding guild looking to round out our mythic team. Our guild is built on attitude and atmosphere. We put emphasis on personal responsibility, and maintaining a toxicity free environment. What am I looking for? It is my responsibility to surround the members of my guild with people I feel they will enjoy playing the game with. People who want to excel at raiding, without the trash attitudes. Those who are always looking for ways to improve their game play, and are driven by the next challenge. Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST Current Progression: 8/9H ToS Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/156058 Needs: 900+ Balance Druid, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, other ranged dps will be considered. Voice: Discord How does it work? Add me on Bnet @ Jugglez#1927, quick chat in Discord, get you on some mythic+ , and go from there. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. Thank you. Jugglez - (Jugglez#1927)Jugglez1 2d
2d Our Sweet Guild - 3/9M LF Healers! Raiding Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12amEST, and are currently a RShaman and RDruid for core team progression! We've got several Cutting Edge titles under our belt and are looking to repeat this for ToS Any questions or information are to Dare, or Dare#1202Dare25 2d
2d [H] <Murloc Madness> 7/9H - H Weekend LF Tank About Us <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic-only weekend raiding guild on Area 52 founded by a small, tight-knit group of friends. When we're not raiding we are in Discord playing various games together or just chatting! We are happy to add new members, but are very selective in terms of culture fit. Raid Schedule Friday 10pm-1am EST Saturday 9pm-1am EST Progression ToS: 7/9 Heroic (Avatar to 8%) NH: 10/10 Heroic (AOTC: Gul'dan) ToV: 3/3 Heroic (AOTC: Helya) EN: 7/7 Heroic (AOTC: Xavius) Recruitment Needs **TANK** Very High - Druid Very High - Monk Very High - Warrior **IMMEDIATE Opening!** Ranged DPS: Very High - Shaman (Ele) Low - Hunter Low - Druid (Balance) Low - Warlock Melee DPS: Very High - Death Knight Very High - Rogue Very High - Shaman (Enh) Medium - Monk Low - Warrior NOTE: Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered (full on DH/Priest). Expectations All raiders are expected to follow The BP's © 2014 Be Prepared - Research encounters, bring your own consumables, be online on time Be Productive - Be effective in your role, execute the team strategy Be Positive - Don't be a jerk, be a team player, promote a positive, drama-free environment Apply Today! Join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com No website registration required! Contact Info [Officer] Aszuna - Ophelea#1117 [Officer] Toroo - bukojuice#1180 [Officer] NiczealindAszuna122 2d
2d <Boss Inc> 3/9H 9/9N ToS LFM Wen-Thur 7-11 Hi everyone<Boss Inc> is a Semi Hardcore guild that was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation.We use Discord for chat and R/C loot council for loot. Casuals welcome but gear and skill needs to be up to par for raiding. Raid Times Wens-Thurs 7-11pm server Needs (All exceptional apps will be considered) dps in general hunter mage shadow priest Ele Shaman Rouge Heals Nothing specific feel free to apply Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game . Bossashy#1883 Musuno Grampz Lead Recruitment officer Vikingodin#11181Bossashy2 2d
2d Close thread CloseGent0 2d
2d [H] Sat/Sun 6/9H LF Heals or DPS w/ Heals OS Guild: Killing in the Name Faction: Horde Raid Times/Days: Sat & Sun 6:45pm-10pm EST Recent Progression: ToS 6/9H NH 10/10H EN 7/7H ToV 3/3N Currently Recruiting (DPS): DPS w/ healing OS (High) DPS w/ tank OS (High) Ranged DPS (Moderate) • Boomie, Ele Shaman, Lock, Mage Melee DPS (Moderate) • Monk, DK, Enhance Shaman Do you have…?: • Raid Awareness: Exceptional raid awareness are highly preferred • Minimum ilvl: 910 • Preferred experience: heroic or higher Expectations: • Preparation: Moderate-High, must have adequate knowledge of boss fights and main class. • Attendance: Flexible, but must commit to calendar invite if accepted and be punctual. • Activity: Moderate, should be willing to run mythic+ if under geared. • Atmosphere: Adult, have a sense of humor and the ability to take positive criticism. • Voice: Discord About Us: KITN was founded in TBC on the Dethecus server. We have moved and been active on Garona, Trollbane, and found our home here on Area 52 in 2010. We were a heroic progression guild before mythic was a thing. We recently reformed in 2016 and are tackling heroic progression now as we try to recruit for mythic. KITN is a casual progressive raiding guild, at its core are members that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We are laid back and have fun, but when it’s time to raid we put our game face on. Members have a relaxed demeanor and aim to have fun. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/216231/ Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Killing+In+The+Name Apply on Discord: https://discord.gg/BbagA5C Recruitment Contacts: • Discord: @JayDiesel#5750 @Nalu2983 @Bigtmoney#3053 • Bnet: bigtmoney#1152, Nalu#1630Nalutic12 2d
3d (H) <Toast>'s Team 7 9/9H ToS recruiting! Hello! <Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is 9/9H ToS and looking for more members to fill out our roster as we step into Mythic ToS. We're currently in need of a couple melee and ranged dps (no DK's or Shaman). Please have knowledge of the fights and be appropriately geared, however exceptions may be made if you have logs with high parses for your ilvl. We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging. We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-12 server time (EST). Contact ToastemPopUp#1671, Salvantis#1276, or IAmSpherical#1341 if interested. Thanks for your time!Irrevery7 3d
3d Toxicity 1/9M Late Night LF DPS + HEALS About Us US - Area 52 - Horde Hello. We are Toxicity. We are a newly reformed guild looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level without all the toxicity of a semi-hardcore guild. We like to down bosses, progress, and remember that this is a game we play for fun. We are looking for laid back raiders who have the mentality to kill bosses, have a good time doing it, and enjoy being around eachother. We ask that you are prepared for all raids, including potions for every pull and augment runes for progression when we are nearing a kill or need an extra push to get passed a dps check. We are looking for someone who takes pride in not just the spec they play, but the class they play as well. Knowing the ins and outs of a class can be the difference in that last 1% to get the boss down. We are progression oriented while making sure we still have fun. We have a close knit core who just want to raid and down things together. We provide couldrons for raid, feasts for each pull, and vantus runes on the bosses we need them on. You can expect an officer core who puts the guild in the best posistion to succeed, and a raid core who expects to get that cutting edge. We take pride in what we do and help eachother along the way to improve in any way possible. We keep a 25-30 man roster to make sure we have the best suited group in for each fight, as well as keeping in mind that real life is more important than a game. The trial period normally consists of a discord interview and an average of 2 full weeks of raiding. We expect you to be able to be on for every raid during this time. We want to get a feel for how you play the game, how you interact with other raiders, and to make sure that it is a correct fit for both parties. Bringing someone in that doesn't mesh well with the guild doesn't just waste our time, but yours as well.Current Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 1/9 MythicPrevious Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic Nighthold: 9/10 MythicRaid Times Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Wednesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Monday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Sunday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST (OPTIONAL ToS Normal clears)Recruitment Tanks: Druid, Monk Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk Melee: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue Ranged: Druid, Shaman, Priest, Mage, WarlockRequirements RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Weak Auras Discord 18+ years of ageHow to Apply Visit our website, https://toxicity.enjin.com/. Proceed to the "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and login to your Enjin account or create a new one. Then fill out the application. The application will also ask for information that will help us to better select our applicants that we want to trial for a potential raiding position. Please provide Warcraft logs if you have themContact Us Lissanadoris (Guild Master) - Acurze#1774 Kanarazu (Recruiter) - Fallenluck#1703Thank you, -LissanadorisLissanadoris56 3d
3d [US][H][AREA 52] DAYTIME PROGRESSION GUILD <Mutiny> on realm Area 52 is a daytime/afternoon guild that is currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression! Daytime raiding is the most underrepresented time to raid, and many of our members work nights/early mornings or live overseas. Our goal is to become one of the top-performing guilds in the afternoon timeslot, with a focus on high-end mythic progression. Our team raids from 3PM - 6PM EST, Tues/Wed/Mon. We also run M+ and old content on off-nights, and our tight-knit community is active in-game and on Discord. OUR CODE OF CONDUCT: Be respectful of others Maintain a positive attitude No sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. No flaming Maintain a professional and respectful image for the guildIf you have any conflicts with other guild members, contact an Officer to help resolve the issue. The Code of Conduct should be upheld by every member of the guild, from the GM to casual members. RAID PREPAREDNESS CHECKLIST: Notified RL/Officer about conflicts Updated addons Thoroughly researched relevant fights Flasks, potions, food, runes, etc. Tomes Reroll tokens Gear durability RAIDER EXPECTATIONS: Core Raiders/Sub Raiders: Meet minimum traits requirement (updated every 2 weeks) Consistent attendance (minimum 80%) Show up prepared and on time Notify officers/RL about conflicts as soon as possible Knowledgable about class and min-maxing Thoroughly research fights and mechanics Have a functioning mic and headset Complete the maximum M+ every week Complete emissaries (strongly encouraged) Trial Raiders: Meet minimum traits requirement 100% attendance during trial period Show up prepared and on time Knowledgeable about class and min-maxing Thoroughly research fights and mechanics LOOT COUNCIL PRIORITY: Core Raider Sub Raider Trial Need | Core/Sub Raider WF/TF (roll) Member Alt Pugs MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED ADDONS: DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 CURRENT RECRUITING NEEDS Tanks: Any non-druid tank w/ offspec Healers: Mistweaver, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest DPS: Any and all exceptional classes with Concordance and recent logs If you are interested in joining us to fight and push progression, please contact: Shamsquatch (Guild Master): BattleTag (GiantSham#1219), Discord (Shamsquatch#1799) Lifensofpaw (Officer): BattleTag (Lifen#21817), Discord (Lifen#7879) Shamsquatch9 3d
3d WTB Normal KJ kill I am interested in looking for a run in ToS to finish off KJ. I would like to have a group that can clear so I can get more experience in the run without having to PUG and where I know it will be cleared. I am curoius on the price A Saturday or Sunday evening is ideal due to my work schedule. Thank youSupremius0 3d
3d Reckless A 4/9M 10/10M LF Healers UPDATED 7/23/2017 Reckless Ambition goals : Maintain a light raid schedule 8 hours weekly. Be a top serious mythic progression guild on Area 52. Complete with guilds who run 3 and 4 nights a week. Have a fun raid atmosphere and down bosses. Active roster that does events outside raiding hours. Why pick Reckless Ambition? Simple, Reckless Ambition has a very unique schedule which almost everyone can do! Do you work nights and can't raid a normal schedule? Are you tired after a long day of work and don't feel like raiding for 3+ hours? Do you want to progress with a great group and have fun while doing it? We have years of experience has leaders from Vanilla to Now. Fair Loot council system, everyone is going to get gear even new members! Reckless Ambition Guild Info 4/9 M ToS 10/10 M Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic Hellfire #43 U.S. 2 Day Voice - Discord Loot - Loot Council based system WowProgress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition Website - http://Ra-a52.enjin.com Raid Times Area 52 - EST TIME , RAID HOURS EST. Saturday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Sunday : 9:00 AM -1:00 PM Recruitment Needs: Holy Paladin Disc Priest Resto Shaman Rogue GM - (RL/Tanks) Kevin Co -GM (Recruitment Officer) - Bigfoonk#1152 Officer (Recruitment Officer) Joeylef#11231 Officer (Melee DPS) PYR#1290 Officer (Healing) kronos#1206Foonkintime32 3d
3d LF WoD Raiding Guild Hey Fairly new to the game, want to get into raiding but can't do so with LFR (nothing ever found). Don't have legion, so looking for a fairly serious raiding guild still doing WoD raids who are also level 100s. Currently geared for and playing Frost DK iLvl 650. I know that's not too high but I'm hoping to improve it in the future. Hoping to learn to raid and get into it, currently on summer break so open all days, all the time.Delawrath0 3d
3d Cherubs of Death Weekend Raiders Wanted Cherubs of Death> - on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby. Who We Want - We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. What We Are Currently Recruiting- -High- DPS -Medium- Healers -Low- tank Our Raid Info- 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10 M NH 9/9N Tos 8/9 H Tos We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST How To Contact Us- Tristrem#1953 - GM/RLTrystrim6 3d
3d <Hold The Door> Late Night Guild - 8/9H <Hold The Door> Progression 7/7H EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH - 3/10M NH - 8/9H ToS Raid Times (All EST) Friday/Saturday 11:30pm-2:30am. Recruitment ilvl 910+, Artifact Rank Concordance Range DPS Hunter Melee DPS Rogue Warrior We are currently looking for mainly non mage/shaman range dps. We could use a geared rogue or warrior. If you think you'll be a good fit for our laid back, no drama atmosphere then add us. We are always willing to consider exceptional candidates and do our best to accommodate. We're a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild looking for a couple dedicated raiders to fill out our roster. With two days a week we are aiming to quickly work through normal and then through heroic raids, as we did with current content. We are looking for players who can commit to our raid times. 100% Attendance isn't required, but communication is. We all have families, jobs, etc and know that things come up, but we are all depending on each other to be there. The other thing we require is being committed to performing when you are there. A few people not making the effort can really affect the fun for everyone else. We are currently 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are looking for a few more solid raiders to add to our core. We are mainly focused on heroic content, but as content gaps occur we may look to push into Mythics. We are currently looking for raiders that are 910+ with concordance for Tomb. If you have experience and don't meet the requirements add us and talk to us. We can help gear people that fit well and are looking for a long term guild. If our raid times work or you you have any questions please feel free to contact us. TimmyC69#1451 or t0urniquet#1874Lexxer182 3d
3d Skeleton Crew 9/9 NToS, 3/9 HToS LFM <Skeleton Crew> Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: All EST Friday and Saturday 7-10 pm Invites go out at 6:45pm We are now recruiting all exceptional players. Heroic+ progression. About us: We run Mythic + Dungeons PVP Optional alt runs Calm, fun, organized, non-elitist environment. Core group has been raiding together since Cata.-experienced in all levels of play. Personal loot in raids. No loot drama! Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food Knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss add-on (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Discord If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Dragonnkiss (Dragonkiss#1454) Jorgia (Jorgia#1647)Lucyndah8 3d
3d 907 UH DK Hello, I am available any day except T/TH. Day or evening but nothing past midnight. I have 9/9N exp and 4/9 H exp. I am looking for a laid back group that likes to kill bosses and have fun doing it.Juarezkids2 3d
3d 895 Warlock LF Weekend Raiding Guild As stated in the title I'm an 895 Warlock looking for a weekend raiding guild on Area 52. I'm available at all times during the weekend but would prefer an evening raid time. I have Concordance on my artifact and have my 4 set for tier 20. I have knowledge in and out of my spec and I'm confident in my ability to bring a capable warlock to any team looking for one. I have discord but can change to another version of communication if needed. Add me Rathukas #1566 to talk to me on Blizzard.Net/ in game.Rathukas3 3d
3d [H] Revoke Sanity 8/9H <Revoke Sanity> (Area-52 Horde) is recruiting for Mythic Progression. We are looking for players that understand their class, are willing to learn, and have positive attitudes. On Friday's we hold optional runs where we will be focusing on normal ToS initially, and eventually opening it up for alt runs. It's also worth mentioning that if you are sensitive to inappropriate jokes, this may not be the guild for you. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9pm-Midnight Server (EST) Thursday: 9pm-Midnight Server (EST) Current Progress: 6/10 M Nighthold 9/9 N ToS 9/9 H ToS Current Needs: DPS Rdps: Hunter/Ele Shaman/Mage/Boomy Mdps: Warrior/Enh Shaman Healers: Resto Druid/Holy Pal Tanks: Flex tank, mainly dps though (non-DH) Additional info: Logs would be very helpful, but not necessary. If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer. Btag: Grarami#1396 ColinO#1488Grarami1 3d
4d [H] <Plan B> <Plan B> 8/9H GM : Malak, Ebolution & Cession Guild Type : Casual Schedule : Tues-Thur 730-1030 EST <Plan B> is recruiting healers and exceptional dps for our heroic/normal guild runs. All social players welcome. We currently raid Heroic on Tues and Thurs, and clear Normal on Wed for alts and people who do not raid heroic with us. We have no interest in Mythic raiding, only clearing heroic content and having a good time. We are currently 8/9H in Tomb and have plenty of M+ groups running throughout the week. If youre interested or have any questions feel free to ask myself Malak(Starkiller#1453) Ebolution(Ebo#1770) or Cession(Slikkrick#1596) in game.Malak13 4d
4d Weekend [H] Raids and M15+ <These ARE My Glasses> is a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that focuses on Heroic-only raiding. We take pride in downing bosses in a relaxed, chill atmosphere while having a great time with friends and laughing at adult humor while doing so. While focus and professionalism is important, we take great pride in the fact that individuals who comprise our team are the kind of folks who understand how to do both simultaneously to great effect. Our leadership is versed in end-game PvE and PvP content ranging from DAOC, EQ, NwN, SWTOR, SW:G, and Destiny. We are not a console-based guild, and believe in the PCMR. Our objectives are as follows: - Having a good time, and not sacrificing performance in doing so. We love to have a good time during raids, but of course collective understanding and mechanical execution is as important. This means listening when you need to, and not cluttering Discord when the situation isn't conducive to clowning around. - Being competitive in Mythic+. We want to continue to improve. This environment can be stressful, but it is completely OPTIONAL. Being a part of the weekend raiding team does not mean you have to participate in Mythic+, but it is encouraged as it can only make you a better player! Guild events are as follows: -Mythic+ Dungeons daily during the evenings (Currently 15+). If you aren't there yet, we can get you there! -Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12pm EST - we often go a bit later in order to finish a raid clear or if we are close to completion on a progression fight. Now let's talk about what we're looking for and what we offer YOU. We are looking for community members who are here for more than just enjoying the World of Warcraft, but appreciate theory crafting, game discussion, upcoming developments, lore, and game mechanics. We are a community of gamers interested in a variety of games - Joining <These ARE My Glasses> is more than just joining a WoW guild, you're joining a family and established community. What we offer you: -A constantly updated raid roster, and raid leaders who develop mechanics on a by-player basis to assist with execution during progression -A dedicated discord server that is constantly populated with members of the community, guild leadership, and everything in between. Participation in Discord is paramount to community development. -Like-minded community that understand the importance of progression, and understands constraints/limitations. A prime reason for us establishing Mythic dungeon-only groups. We've identified while a lot of people will want to raid, just not everyone has the time to dedicate to it. What we're looking for: -Active players interested in end-game progression (Heroic raiding/M+) - but not bleeding edge. We are always pushing the football down the field, but if you're looking for a guild that is raiding three to five nights a week to defeat cutting-edge content, we aren't it. At least for now anyway. -Players interested in the understanding and discussion of player/game mechanics. This one is huge. Know your class, and if you aren't quite there yet, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance! -Positive, mature, and goal-oriented players. Progression can get annoying, and wiping forty or fifty times for one reason or another can really get to someone. It's a part of progression. Maturity is a must-have, we are an 18+ guild. No, that doesn't mean we can't sniff out a 30 year-old child either. Criticism can feel harsh, but we only do it to improve our guild performance as a whole. This is a two-way street. Drama, undermining guild leadership, or the inability to be an adult and solve problems as such are not welcome in this guild. Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!   Please feel free to contact me in-game using my BTag @ Fastidious#1897 // Alternatively Ian @ Omega#1575 You can also join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/RmeR2ph Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to chatting! -Steven "Fastidious"Fastidiòus40 4d
4d [H] The Last Kingdom - 8/9 H - T/Th (9-12) Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays; 9-12 PM Server time (EST). 8/9 Heroic ToS We use Discord. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we mostly focus on doing heroic, but, if we get into mythic, that is fine too, but we go at our own pace. Looking for (classes listed by priority needed): 900+ ilvl 1 Healers: Shaman 1-2 R.DPS: Warlock, Hunter, Ele Shaman, any DISCLAIMER: All specs and classes can apply, sometimes people can not make raids or may quit the game or guild, but, if you are not a listed need, we may not be able to bring you to mythic raids. Also interested in returning players looking to raid, even if your ilvl is low or you are not yet 110. If you are interested, please fill out this form and we will contact you: https://goo.gl/forms/vbRXk00EoBrP77V02 OR If you'd like to talk to us in game you can try to message me (Sidsa). Feel free to add me via BattleTag ID as well, Axxzor#1300 or Theoculus#1797. WoW Progress Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Last+Kingdom MORE ABOUT US We are very dedicated to creating a fun and skillful group that will get things done. We are a newer group, the guild was created at the beginning of Legion. We are a group of friends leading a raid group for Legion. We have varied levels of experience but overall we tend to find success in every game that we play. We are not looking for anything too hardcore but we want to do the best we can. We have a good time on Discord and overall are pretty active, we also play other games from time to time and anyone is welcome to join in. We are adults so we have jobs and might not always be the most active guild at times but there are usually always people online looking to run mythic+ or alt raids. However, we would like you to be able to make raids on a consistent basis, if you feel like you can't, this might not be the guild for you, maybe another guild can accommodate your raid availability better. We are very open about things and will not be upset if you decide to leave the guild or can no longer raid, just be a mature adult about it. It helps to let us know, for recruitment purposes, if you no longer wish to raid, etc. We are not elitists but we want people to do their part (preparation) and play their class well (do your own research, but it is perfectly fine to ask questions, but, be open to criticism), and overall have some enthusiasm towards raiding, care a little bit, that is all we ask. We are not aiming to be the best raiding guild, but we know we won't be the worst, either. We just want to have fun, enjoy the game, and progress through content at our own pace. Though, we are not afraid to make tough decisions if a player is not performing well enough or is inconsistent with raid attendance, matters like that will be handled, maturely. After all, it is not about the individual, it is about the group as a whole. Selfishness will not be tolerated. We try to keep a stress free environment and expect people to make mistakes, it happens, fix it, learn from it, and move on, you will not be hounded as long as you act like a mature adult. After all, this is a game, not a life or death matter. The idea is that we will grow and evolve as a team. We want to start something new and hopefully keep it going as long as we can.Sidsa24 4d
4d 921 Tank LF Mythic guild 921 Blood DK looking for a new home that is in mythic progression. I'm currently 9/9H. Would prefer tuesday-thursday at 9 server or later. Message me with any questions. Deathjuice#1910Deathjuice3 4d
4d <The Seven Warlords>Recruiting N/H ToS Prog <The Seven Warlords> US Horde Area 52 is a new guild Looking for 2 healers, Druid, shaman, or monk. And 6 Dps to complete our raid roster! We run will run Wed/Thurs 9-12 eastern time. Lead is 9/9N and 5/9 H exp and has no problem teaching/helping with fights! Overall goal is to build a 2/3/9 raid team and build it to a mythic one if we get heroic on farm! Would love to build it into a large social guild that does a little bit of everything from raiding to running keys to old raids and more! Possible officer spots are still open as well to help build guild into a nice community that everyone has fun playing while also downing content! If interested or have any questions you can PM me on discord (AceSox#6679) or add my Btag AceSox#1497. Open to almost any dps classes for raid team xp in Tomb isnt req but is prefered! ~AceAcesox3 4d
4d Group of 5 Versatile Raiders LF Weekend Team We are a group of 5 raiders with experience in Half of the Heroic ToS bosses and all of Normal. The group consists of an Arms Warrior, Druid (can play any spec other then feral), Pally/Shaman (Will play any spec), a Monk/Warlock, and a Shadow Priest. We are looking for a new raiding guild to finish our heroic progression and dabble in Mythic. Our Schedule would best fit a weekend raiding scene. 7pm - 10 pm server prefered Battle tag ZyberFenn#1417Stade1 4d
4d <Immortalis Ex> 8/9 H is recruiting dps <Immortalis Ex> is a semi-hardcore guild on the Area 52 server seeking dps and heals for our mythic progression team. We are a tight knit group of raiders with members that have been raiding together for ten years. As a semi-hardcore guild, we keep balance between the “semi” and “hardcore” aspects of our raid team. Balancing these factors is what not only nets us the most progression but is also what makes us unique. We are not only progression focused but people focused as well. In addition to raids we also have a normal mythic dungeon run night for ap, leggodarys and gearing alts. We also do mythic plus and keep an optional raid day on Tuesday to clear raids such as normal NH. We offer a friendly environment and we consider our guild to be like a family. Raid Schedule: We raid 7 hours per week on Wednesday and Thursday from 730pm-11pm EST. Currently Seeking: Dps- Shadow Priest Rogue Any other exceptional dps Current Progression: 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tos 8/9 Heroic Tos Loot distribution: We use Loot Council system that is uniquely adjusted to make sure loot is distributed not only in the places where it needs to go, but evenly throughout all our raiders. Included is a link to the way our Loot Council system functions- https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rAlE1nO6DIqV2ja6E1ltEsiNGuCmWbF5YsJyYJSZAQ/mobilebasic What we are looking for/ what we can offer you: We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. We offer the typical things such as flask, food and repairs. However, at Immortalis Ex we can offer many things beyond what the typical guild can offer. We offer , consistency, good people, controlling the internet dragon population and a home where your voice will be heard. No matter what rank or how new you are to our guild we are willing to listen to your ideas. We feel that when people no matter what rank give their voice to the team it gives us a chance to grow together and make the team stronger. We can also promise you will be hanging out with a group of people that have honor, integrity and respect. We are also willing to gear under geared players who want to raid mythic and have the skill to do so. We do however, hold some expectations before any of our raiders enter mythic. Included is a link to those expectations- https://docs.google.com/document/d/115PL4Gd41Z0VIpWf0GnzZolfVKpJmtuzvQrINwb-dBk/edit 2nd raid team: Our 2nd raid team is a casual progression focused team that functions independently of the semi hardcore team but still holds the same concepts and core values Immortalis Ex is founded on. This raid team raids on Friday and Saturday from 730-11pm EST. Our 2nd raid team will begin its progression in Normal ToS and progress through heroic. Currently seeking: Any dps or healer who is seeking to raid in a casual but progression focused environment. Progression: 8/9 Normal ToS 1/9 Heroic Tos Loot distribution: This raid team uses EPGP to distribute loot. If you think you are a good fit in Immortalis Ex’s mission to slay internet dragons feel free to contact us! Contacts: Primary Contacts: Ranged Lead/co-recruitment lead: Minkeo- Battle Tag (Minko4000#1590), Discord Minko4000#2797 Co-recruitment lead: Crazz- Battle Tag (Crazzluz#1727), Discord Crazzluz#5335 Secondary Contacts: Raid Leader, ZeroFoxx-Battletag (Tangostyle#1997) Guild Master, Skorr aka Big Daddy- Battletag (Skorrge#1543) Officer, Vanzwilder- Battletag (Vanz#1302) Melee DPS Lead, Gabherel-Battletag (Fruck #1793) Heal Lead, Jrmint- Battletag (Jrmint#1322)Minkeo38 4d
4d Recruiting for Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales Hello there! Our Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales team (HORDE) is recruiting for potential candidates to fill our DPS spots (Preferably Range DPS). We are also interested in 1 Tank. We have been having attendance issues due to having a team composed of top US guilds. Most are required to do extra days during the weekend, extend hours, do alt runs, etc. We are in need of reliable and consistent players that can efficiently do damage while executing mechanics. Our Sales team goes back to Heroic Archimonde Sales and up until now. The team is full with top US guilds, most of the group is 7/9M with some 8/9M raiders. Do not let that intimidate you for we have amazing players that are in casual guilds that come to our runs to make some profit and have fun. We’re planning to push to 2:1 ratio by the start of next month but not only do we need decent players; we need reliable team players. We are desperately in need of a strong tank. Sadly, we are not looking for any healers at this moment but we could always take you in consideration, don’t be afraid to contact us. When we are more efficient with pull times and a strong, consistent group you will easily make 3-4 million a day during the weekend. We play Friday – Monday. We are pretty good at communicating in advance when our next sales run is. You must have a functional mic, headset, and access to Discord. If you’re interested in applying please add me on Discord: Archy#6456 We’re always looking for exceptional players, give it a try! Need to buy a Heroic ToS Service? (in-game currency only) If you are interested in buying a Heroic TOS service with us please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS we will quote your going realm price.Menaphos1 4d
4d LF Late night raid group 917 ilvl subt rogue LF a new late night raid guild! I have 8/9 H and experience with H KJ fight. I am a decent raider and learn mechanics and fights pretty quickly. Preferred Days: Monday, Tuesday OR Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Preferred Times: 11:30pm- whenever Server Time.Kyuji2 4d
4d <Gehenna> Recruiting for ToS <Gehenna> is an 11 year old+ and former top raiding guild on a previous server... we have since moved to a higher population server(Area 52) and lightened our raid schedule to just 2 nights(5 hours) a week and look to continue our tradition of killing bosses in raids. We're now pushing hard to move further into mythic raid content and move up the ranks for Area 52. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 830-11pm EST with an optional raid on Sunday(times vary) to clean up farm content Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 2/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9N, 2/9H Current Needs: Death Knight: Open Demon Hunter: Open(Vengeance) Druid: Open Hunter: Open(Marksman, Beast Mastery) Mage: Open Monk: Open(Mistweaver, Brewmaster) Paladin: Open(Holy) Priest: Open Rogue: Closed Shaman: Open Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed If you're interested or have questions contact Keì(kei#1785) or Felmaggots(ungodly#1860) in-game.Keì14 4d
5d Selling Normal ToS-Weekly +15 and Nightbane <Team Three> is selling Normal ToS, weekly +15 run and Nightbane runs! Pricing Normal ToS ! - ToS: 9/9 Normal (300K - Personal Loot) Tuesday/Thursday - starting at 10AM. - Nightbane: (200k - Mount Guaranteed) Times will be scheduled upon request. - Mythic Plus: 400k-500k depends on the week for +15 with Keystone Master achievement. - Mythic Plus: 300k for +15 without Keystone Master achievement. - additional 100k on low ilvl players. Information Any items that are not needed by the guild will be traded to you. In the case of more than one carry needing an item, both parties will /roll for said item. Attempts will be made to ensure only one carry of each armor type is in each run; however, this will sometimes not be the case. Master loot can be used upon prior request at an additional fee. We welcome you to join our discord for the raid experience as well as for guidance on how to execute mechanics. Payments are accepted only in GOLD! and on AREA52-HORDE For additional information and to book runs, please contact me: Vortmos#11577Vortmos17 5d
5d Heals/dps LF early morning raiding guild Hello, I have a holy/disc priest, MM/BM hunter, and sin rogue, all at 110 and ilvl over 905 with priest highest at 915. I also have a 110 MW monk, but ilvl needs a little work. I am looking for a guild that raids ToS between 3am to 6am EST weekdays and/or anytime between 3am to 9am EST weekends. I am 9/9 N ToS and 3/9 H ToS so far. I prefer a guild that does personal loot rather loot council, etc. Server and faction transfer is possible for me.Noc0 5d
5d <Blood Rich> Hardcore Raiders Needed! (ToS 9/9 N 5/9 H) Raid Team 2 is currently looking for hardcore raiders Blood Dk, Resto druid with decent offspec, and dps! We use twitch voice Raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 11pm-2am EST (Server time) 900+,2 Legendarys. 54+ triats! Ingame contact: Doworkboss#1134Topcharts0 5d
5d LF Tomb Guild Hey guys, I am coming back after a couple months off from moving and starting a new job and I'm looking for a guild for tomb. I am currently an 880 MW/BrM with decent artifact progression I'm currently working on improving further with 2 piece bonus hopefully 4 by the time tomb drops. Currently PUGing NNH fairly successfully and would like to push heroics as well as having a core group to do other content with. I am available Monday and Wednesday nights mostly with some spot play in between the rest of the week. If you need an extra healer or tank hit me up! ThanksKyonari11 5d
6d (H) Ashen Knights Raid Two Recruiting for ToS Ashen Knights is recruiting for Raid Two, Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8pm to 11pm EST (Server Time). Raid Two is a new raid team and thus it is now forming for the first time and needs a little of everything just about. This raid will be semi-hardcore. Meaning that during the raid its business time, but we accept those who are willing to put in a maximum effort to help see the raid team succeed. Raid Two is a focused on Heroic raids at the moment, but is intended to start pushing towards Mythics once we have the number of people required for such an endeavor. Raid One Requirements: Loot: Once enough members are formed to be able to start running Raid Two, a determination will be made on the loot system with input allowed from all members of Raid Two. Addons and Apps: Deadly Boss Mods RC Loot Council Discord is used for VoIP. We do not require that you speak, but we do require that you can hear. Attendance: Availability is key to maintaining a raid spot. As such, we are looking for raiders that will meet their commitment to raiding on Raid Two's schedule. We do realize that life happens, and deal with missed raids on a case by case basis. Character Requirements: We are looking for ilvl 890 Characters that have all gold traits unlocked and are progressing to Concordance of the Legionfall. There is a two-week trial period to see if a recruit fits in with the raid and the guild. Classes and Specs that We are Recruiting: Tanks: We are currently set on tanks, but will accept people who OS as tank for when one of our tanks are unable to make it. Healers: Open Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open *Note on Recruitment: We can and often accept those not listed above. It depends on the player asking. Who to Contact: Raid One Raid lead: Chaprone Raid One/Two Raid Lead: Shady (Bnet Tag: Shady#12949) Raid One Recruiter: Madeline Guild Officers: Kastîel (Bnet Tag: DSypder#1604) Zayed AndrostusShady8 6d
6d [H]< Simple Mechanics>9/9 N 7/9 H LFM <Simple Mechanics> is recruiting for our heroic Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must. We are always running mythic+ groups, normal and rated battlegrounds, and old raid content for legendary/AP farms throughout the week. On Tuesdays and Sundays we run the current raid tier that is a level below current progression. During heroic ToS we will be looking to form our mythic team so all players interested in raiding mythic ToS are encouraged to apply and compete for a spot when we start mythic. Any player looking for to be apart of guild is also welcomed! Raid Times: Friday: 10:30pm-1:00am Server Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am Server Current Progress: 9/9 N ToS 7/9 H ToS Current Needs: DPS Rdps: Marksmen Hunter, and Beast Mastery Hunter. Mdps: Retribution Paladin, Rogue, and Demon hunter. All strong players are encouraged to join and during heroic progression compete for a mythic spot. Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player and enjoy progressing through current content, look no further! If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer. Dorritobag Btag: Nekcrotic#1651 <Simple Mechanics>Dorritobag24 6d
6d LF Tank Weekends! <Døuble Tap> Is a Horde guild on Area 52 recruiting an experienced and reliable Tank for Tomb! Our raid times are Sat + Sun 11am-2pm EST. Currently 9/9N-ToS and 4/9H-ToS. We are pretty laid back but like to progress! Leather tank is prefered but we will consider all interested! Please feel free to contact me in game with any interest or questions! Calee#1337Calee1 6d