Area 52

6d Artifice9/9 tu/th 8-11 est So we are a laid back heroic guild trying to push into mythic after some more recruitment a few more weeks farming heroic. We are looking for practically all classes so long as you are competent. Raid times as listed in the title Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 est (server). 9/9 heroic feel free to contact me at jonathan#1760 For additional information or if you have any questions And I'm not on contact Haru (Haru#12509) Tylee (Tyzula#11508)Stripercop0 6d
6d Join the only guild foretold by Nostrodamus Possibly founded by Jeff Bezos, Bladed Bastion is a 6/9(H) guild of close friends who currently raid Sunday/Monday at 8pm server. Due to scheduling conflicts and large falling rocks we are in need of people to help fill out our core for heroic ToS and higher mythic plus runs. We're attracted to cute, capable players of any class but are super into good dps who enjoy doing mechanics and non-priest healers right now. If you have any questions, please refer to the following FAQ section. FAQ: "Are there any gear requirements?" - Not necessarily. Competency is key for dps, doing mechanics is priority but it also helps if you can maintain 750k - 1mill+ dps. For healers, slutmog and ability are what we're looking for. "How do you handle loot?" - EGPG loot point system. "What are the people like in your guild?" - Ever been to prison? Really? Tell us why because we're a pretty laid back and joke friendly guild and your tales of shanks and man-wives will probably fascinate us. We can repay your stories by talking about Bob's Burgers and other general nerdery. About 50-50 male to female ratio, several of us may or may not belong to esoteric cults. "How serious do you take progression?" - It's definitely important to us, but what's most important... (please start playing sentimental music at this point in the FAQ) is the guild familiy. That being said we will gladly smother the children if it means gear and unskippable cutscenes leading to H Kil'Jaeden kills. "Are there any rules in your guild?" - There are penalties for things like, accepting on the calender then not showing up to raid, or for eating the the toppings off pizza at IRL guild meetups, but in general we're not strict. "Do you only raid on Sunday/Monday?" - We also do normal runs on Wednesday and mythic plus peppered throughout the week. We simply need more people right now, which is why you're here reading this. "It sounds good, who do I talk to to see about getting an invite?" - You can message Reysic or Opalapple in-game or any general member who is online can pass the word along. In order to be eligible for the 401k you must equp a guild tabard within 10 business days of joining the guild. Do you have any more questions? Feel free to ask and I will put maximum (moderate after 5pm) into answering them.Drlawsuit5 6d
Aug 11 <MV> ToS Heroic Prog going into Argus Mythic Vengeance - US Area 52 – Horde Current Needs - *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us* Tank (Not a Prot Pally or Demon Hunter) Shadow priest Unholy Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Arms Warrior Resto Shaman Resto Druid Holy Paladin Our raid times are as follows - (Heroic Progression Only) Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM EST Thursday - 8PM - 11PM EST Friday - 8PM - 11PM EST Legion progression - Tomb of Sargeras 7/9H Loot: Mythic Vengeance is Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • Raid attendance • Previous Loot • Attitude and drive for progression Applicant Requirements:* Big Wiggs/DBM ERT Weak Auras 2 Legionaries * Attendance: We raid three nights a week during active progression, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Raid invites go out at 8:50 PM EST, begin raiding at 9 PM EST and run until 12pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (90% minimum), this is not the guild for you. * Skill: Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. * Gear: Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, Upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us without a doubt you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. * Intelligence: Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Can you play multiple specs effectively? * Experience: You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. General requirements include: * 21+ * Ability to use Discord and have working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection. Feel free to contact any officer in-game with any questions! MajinZio - Zioroid#1488Majinzio5 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H] <Unintentional> 9/9 H 2/9 M TOS Recruitment Information: Newly reformed guild after some people in our other guild wanted to presue real life activities. We are looking for players that: Have great attendance and want to raid mythic raiding ready Team players Can accept constructive criticism Raid Times: Tuesday(optional heroic tos) wed/thursday (mythic) from 8-10:30 sever Currently Recruiting: iLvL Requirement: 900+ with at least 1 point in concordance we are in desperate need of a couple healers Rshaman/Rdruid would be amazing MW monk Disc priest Holy priest Holy pally Resto druid exceptional DPS would definitely be considered *Healers w/ DPS offspecs are highly preferred. *Any exceptional players are welcome to apply addons DBM rclootcouncil Voice: Discord Guild Information: Newly reformed guild after some IRL business started going on with some people. we were 7/7m EN (got cutting edge) 3/3H tov never really went for mythic. We were 6/10m NH we were 3/10m NH b4 we regrouped and the next week we got krosus and the next week we got spellblade. We run mythic +s any time were not raiding with alt raids on weekends. currently we are 9/9 H and 2/9 M TOS. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Unintentional Please message me or any of the other officers in game with these BattleTags to apply: Jerome#1934 tditto#1968 (gm/raid leader) avanea#1126 (officer) Thanks for your time reading the post and we hope to hear from you soon.Jromez13 Aug 11
Aug 11 Weekend [H] Raids and M15+ <These ARE My Glasses> is a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that focuses on Heroic-only raiding. We take pride in downing bosses in a relaxed, chill atmosphere while having a great time with friends and laughing at adult humor while doing so. While focus and professionalism is important, we take great pride in the fact that individuals who comprise our team are the kind of folks who understand how to do both simultaneously to great effect. Our leadership is versed in end-game PvE and PvP content ranging from DAOC, EQ, NwN, SWTOR, SW:G, and Destiny. We are not a console-based guild, and believe in the PCMR. Our objectives are as follows: - Having a good time, and not sacrificing performance in doing so. We love to have a good time during raids, but of course collective understanding and mechanical execution is as important. This means listening when you need to, and not cluttering Discord when the situation isn't conducive to clowning around. - Being competitive in Mythic+. We want to continue to improve. This environment can be stressful, but it is completely OPTIONAL. Being a part of the weekend raiding team does not mean you have to participate in Mythic+, but it is encouraged as it can only make you a better player! Guild events are as follows: -Mythic+ Dungeons daily during the evenings (Currently 15+). If you aren't there yet, we can get you there! -Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12pm EST - we often go a bit later in order to finish a raid clear or if we are close to completion on a progression fight. Now let's talk about what we're looking for and what we offer YOU. We are looking for community members who are here for more than just enjoying the World of Warcraft, but appreciate theory crafting, game discussion, upcoming developments, lore, and game mechanics. We are a community of gamers interested in a variety of games - Joining <These ARE My Glasses> is more than just joining a WoW guild, you're joining a family and established community. What we offer you: -A constantly updated raid roster, and raid leaders who develop mechanics on a by-player basis to assist with execution during progression -A dedicated discord server that is constantly populated with members of the community, guild leadership, and everything in between. Participation in Discord is paramount to community development. -Like-minded community that understand the importance of progression, and understands constraints/limitations. A prime reason for us establishing Mythic dungeon-only groups. We've identified while a lot of people will want to raid, just not everyone has the time to dedicate to it. What we're looking for: -Active players interested in end-game progression (Heroic raiding/M+) - but not bleeding edge. We are always pushing the football down the field, but if you're looking for a guild that is raiding three to five nights a week to defeat cutting-edge content, we aren't it. At least for now anyway. -Players interested in the understanding and discussion of player/game mechanics. This one is huge. Know your class, and if you aren't quite there yet, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance! -Positive, mature, and goal-oriented players. Progression can get annoying, and wiping forty or fifty times for one reason or another can really get to someone. It's a part of progression. Maturity is a must-have, we are an 18+ guild. No, that doesn't mean we can't sniff out a 30 year-old child either. Criticism can feel harsh, but we only do it to improve our guild performance as a whole. This is a two-way street. Drama, undermining guild leadership, or the inability to be an adult and solve problems as such are not welcome in this guild. Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!   Please feel free to contact me in-game using my BTag @ Fastidious#1897 // Alternatively Ian @ Omega#1575 You can also join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/RmeR2ph Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to chatting! -Steven "Fastidious"Fastidiòus44 Aug 11
Aug 10 Leveling Squad Looking for a group (5 in all) that would like to start with a level 1 and would want to grind to 110 as a group. With a whole group we would have instant ques. I also think leveling with people is more fun and a better experience. I would also like for everyone to join in a discord aswell. So add me ok Btag Duke#1667 and comment if interested.Neldara0 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H] <Plan B> <Plan B> 8/9H GM : Malak, Ebolution & Cession Guild Type : Casual Schedule : Tues-Thur 730-1030 EST <Plan B> is recruiting healers and exceptional dps for our heroic/normal guild runs. All social players welcome. We currently raid Heroic on Tues and Thurs, and clear Normal on Wed for alts and people who do not raid heroic with us. We have no interest in Mythic raiding, only clearing heroic content and having a good time. We are currently 8/9H in Tomb and have plenty of M+ groups running throughout the week. If youre interested or have any questions feel free to ask myself Malak(Starkiller#1453) Ebolution(Ebo#1770) or Cession(Slikkrick#1596) in game.Malak16 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H] <SC> 7/9H One-Night Raid Team LF DPS! We only raid one night on Tuesdays 9:30pm-12am EST. Declining DHs in the Group Finder is fun and all... but actually raiding is a little bit more fun. Tanks: Closed, our tanks are solid. Healers: We could potentially open 1 spot. Melee DPS: Closed unless you are really good and/or funny. Ranged DPS: If you are a Warlock or are even considering rolling one, you're in. If not, I really think you should reconsider rolling one. Please be 915+ and thanks for checking us out! Leave a message. Or don't. It's whatever.Warscar0 Aug 10
Aug 10 LF Midday raid Me and possibly 3 RL friends are looking for a guild that raids noon-3pm EST We have several classes we'd be willing to play. ToS exp for all of us is 8/9N, 1/9H We haven't been able to prog this exp. We've had to pug this entire exp so far. Btag: Bigwes#1392Gimildel0 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H]< Wyvern> Recruiting DPS+Heal T/Thurs Do you HATE pugging? I know I sure hate pugging... Well pug no further! Come join us! Wyvern needs you! So we can all stop pugging! We are a laid back easy going guild, but serious about our raiding. We are currently 9/9 N TOS as a guild. We are currently doing normal to help gear our members so we can go into Heroic as a full guild run. But we are still missing some core raiders! We still need some dedicated DPS and 1 healer. All classes / specs will be considered but these are the classes we do need... Raid Times: Tues/ Thurs 8pm-11pm DPS: Ret Pally Hunter DH Mage Healer: Holy Pally If you are interested to join us or have any questions please feel free to leave a message or msg me on bnet or in game, Minni#11151 Hope to hear from you soon! MinniMinni0 Aug 10
Aug 10 903 Guardian Druid LF Casual/Heroic Guild. Hello my friends, I recently rerolled to a guardian druid and have taken a liking to it, I'm looking for a guild on area-52 preferably. My character name is Crendruid, I'm currently 7/9 normal on this toon, haven't touched heroic on count of only being 903. I'm willing to learn, help & do whatever I can to make a run effortless. I'm looking for an eastern raid time, 8:30/11:00 Is highly preferred but can work around. About me personally, I'm 23 years old. I've been playing wow for around 7 years & I've rerolled about 6 times this expansion on count of not enjoying DPS. If anyone is interested, or anything at all. My btag is moocommander#11753Crendruid0 Aug 10
Aug 10 3/9 Mythic Guild. In need of WARLOCK Toast, on Area-52 is currently looking for a good WARLOCK dps, but other awesome dps will be considered as well. We are the largest guild on the server, and we currently have 9 different raid teams, all with varying raid days and times... However, I am recruiting for team 1, which raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 server(EST). We have a great guild environment, and we always put on "Funday" runs on the weekend, where people can gear alts, or just stack up your bad luck protection. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me on here, or add my battle tag. Btag: ihealdrunk#1812Ihealdrunk3 Aug 10
Aug 9 918 WW/MW monk LF new home New to server, in search of a Heroic moving into mythic progression guild. I have all three spec weapons at 52 traits or more but main WW. Mained MW for the first two raids of xpac and am 9/9 H ToS Please contact me Str8edge187#1982Fongsâiyuk8 Aug 9
Aug 9 928 Holy Priest (3/9M) LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild I can have fun in. I really don't care about progression, just want to find a guild that appreciates a good healer. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vixenita I didn't have any tier for any of those logs and my weapon was 20 ilvls lower than the other healers in the raid. Please msg me on Real ID: VIxenita#1418Vixenita3 Aug 9
Aug 9 <Flawed> Progression Guild looking for RDPS <Flawed> GM : Vegancookie (silencedmuse#1265 Guild Type : Heroic/Mythic Progression Schedule : Tu-W-Th 10PM-1230AM EST (non-mandatory normal raid Sat) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/260154 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Flawed http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/area-52/Flawed/ Hello A52, We're a group that has been together for a bit now and are looking to bolster our ranks in order to raid Mythic. The ideal guildie would be able to make most all raid nights, have the drive to research the meta for their class, and be chill AF. We are looking to build a long term team that will progress not only through this tier, but tiers afterwards. We love raiding and we're hoping to find more players like us. Contact Vegancookie (silencedmuse#1265) (Discord tag: Vegancookie#4607) for further info. CheersVegancookie3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Starting fresh! Anyone looking to level up together? Just moved to Area-52 and want to start a new character. Not a WoW expert, just want to make some friends.Girlyspells1 Aug 9
Aug 8 [H] <Dishonored> 3/9 M LFM Dishonored is looking for new members to fill our spots and start our progression on ToS Current Progression Mythic EN: 7/7 Mythic ToV: 2/3 Mythic NH: 9/10 Mythic ToS: 3/9 We are currently looking for: Tanks: Blood DK / Guardian Druid Healers: Open trials for all kind of healers except Holy Priest. DPS: Sub Rogue and MM Hunter on High demand. Open trials for Rdps Any exceptional player with great parses is welcome though. Raid Time: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:30 pm - 1 am EST We also do optional raids to down H/N content, in case you're interested on it. Loot System: Loot Council About Dishonored: Dishonored has been around since WotLK, starting out on Alliance side - Duskwood, eventually switching to Horde on Area 52 at the start of Cataclysm. This guild has always been about promoting and maintaining a strong community of friends, spanning many years and many games and platforms, while also taking our raid time seriously and keeping in mind about downing bosses through different raids. We need you to have Discord, which is the voice system we use. We also need you to keep proof of your performance aka your warcraftlogs profile. If you're interested in joining us or have any question contact us in game: Graziella#1860 Mellisandre#11210Melissändre20 Aug 8
Aug 8 Paradigm Shift- Recruiting (Dalaran Horde) <Paradigm Shift> is recruiting to round out our team as we head towards mythic ToS. We are looking for like-minded players that want to get in and get the job done. Our goal as a raid team is to progress efficiently through content and remain one of the top horde guilds on Dalaran while still remaining semi-hardcore (because life!?). Current Progression: 9/9 H Schedule: Tuesday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Wednesday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Thursday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Saturday- 630-930 EST (Normal ToS) Needs: Currently recruiting 910+ RDPS, 920+ Tank **Ideal candidates will be 910+ and have concordance (some heroic progression already under your belt a plus), but all exceptional players will be considered!** Expectations: Our core raid times are Tues-Thur for a total of 9 hours. We want to make the most of our time so it is expected that you make the vast majority of core raid times. Be on time 10-15 minutes before raid for invites. While consumables such as cauldrons and feasts are supplied it is expected that you be prepared with your own personal food/flask just in case as well as potions/augment runes. We are a helpful bunch! We still push keys for weekly cache's as well as do random events (depending on what is going on in game). If interested please contact Goatsby#2117 or myself Adelen#1560 for more information.Adelèn0 Aug 8
Aug 8 <Toast> Is recruiting for ToS teams! Hey there! <Toast> is the most active guild, horde-side on Area 52, a PVE raiding wonderland. We are constantly bumping up against the guild cap of 999 members with a great unique-account ratio and an impressive number of members online at every hour of the day. Raiding: <Toast> has 8 raid teams at the moment at a variety of progression levels ranging from 9/10M NH to 10/10H NH. There’s a team for every raider and most schedules. I raid lead Team 5 and we’re 3/10M NH. My team is going into ToS to clear Normal, Heroic, and move into Mythic as soon as possible. We are looking for a few ranged dps to round out our roster. We are looking for 900+ ilvl and concordance. If you’re interested in joining a different team in <Toast>, I can make sure to get you an invite and introduce you to the person you’ll need to talk with! Even if you’re not interested in my team specifically, all teams are always recruiting something. Leadership: Officers and Raid Leads are exceptionally active and compassionate. Approachable leadership is important in a large guild, and <Toast> is the gold standard. Comms: <Toast> uses Discord constantly. People are usually hanging out in discord chatting with one another, starting groups for M+ or casual raids or anything from timewalking to t-mog runs to late night drunken PVP. Discord is where it’s at if you want to get integrated and find your people. There’s always stuff to do in <Toast> and people online to play with! For more info, please check out our guild website @ http://toast.guildlaunch.com/ Who to contact: * Ihealdrunk: ihealdrunk#1812 (GM and Raid Lead for Team 1) * Reapr: Reapr#11416 (Officer) * Or myself, Kaydeen: Maggie#1328 (Raid Lead for Team 5)Kaydeen1 Aug 8
Aug 8 <Rather Be Raiding> Is Recruiting for ToS Hey guys, <Rather Be Raiding> is recruiting for ToS. We are a new guild on the server that raids Tues/Thurs 8-1030pm EST. WE are currently looking for exceptional Melee DPS and of course Ranged DPS. Preferably we would like an ilvl of 900+, but do not mind helping those that need to get geared in order to raid. We are currently 9/9N. We will be progressing into Heroic difficulty soon! Unfortunately, we are not accepting the following classes at this time. Healers Shamans Mages What we are in crucial need for is the following: Demon Hunter Warlock Rogue Death Knight And of course, we could always use exceptional other classes as well! ABOUT THE GUILD: I made the guild after transferring from Altar of Storms. There was no prior alignment of people coming with me and joining me. Therefore, we all have the same mindset, progress in ToS! We were all a bunch of strangers with each other, but have become fairly close and have watched the guild grow into what it is now. It is definitely exciting to be a part of a guild and watch it grow and progress in raids. We have Mythic + Saturdays that we have accompanied into our schedule. We do run Mythic +'s during the week, however, Mythic + Saturdays ensure that you will get your keystone upgraded as far as we can get it. Once again, if you do not have the gear to raid right this second, don't be appalled, we will help you get it! If you are interested in joining, add my Btag Kev9119#11817Toughmatter10 Aug 8
Aug 8 927 arms warrior Looking for late night raiding guild that is currently start/pushing mythic tomb. Have 2/9 experience. Must raid starting after 10:30 pm EST (server time) Brazy#11608Froshi0 Aug 8
Aug 8 N/A N/ASassafrås3 Aug 8
Aug 8 <The Seven Warlords> We are a US Horde Area 52 Guild Looking for more players to create a social community that we can all enjoy raiding, running keys, old content, and more together! Our Overall goal is to become a large social community that everyone has fun logging on and playng the game together! Currently just starting out and are recruiting raiders to fill our roster! We are currently in need of 1 Healer Druid, Monk prefered. As well as 6-7 Dps classes that we are currently taking most specs for! We will raid 2 Days a week Wed/Thurs 9pm-Midnight EST time The Raid Lead has been leading Raid Teams since Throne of Thunder in MoP and has full cleared every raid with teams since! This expac's Exp is 7/7N/H AoTC 3/3N/H AoTC 10/10N/H 3/10M and currently for Tomb is 9/9N and 8/9H! Tomb exp is prefered but is not a requirement! We have no problem running you thru the fights as long as you ask or speak up if you do not know a fight or have a question on mechanics! We plan on Running Norm first to build Group Synergy for a few weeks before pushing Heroic Progression! Mythic is an option in the future if the group is there! If you have any Questions or want to talk about it further Message me on Here or Add my Btag Rykos#11962 Thanks-RyRykos0 Aug 8
Aug 8 929 ret for evening/weekend mythic guild Hey i am looking for a guild that is in mythic tomb, i am going to list the times i am available to raid and if this fits your guild than great! mon-thurs 6-10 fri 6-whenever sat any sun any-10 I have 61 traits and have every ret lego here is a link to my logs for you to check out https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/slizip msg me or leave a post here and il get back to you, thanks Zuluu#11508Slizip1 Aug 8
Aug 7 922 Hpally no longer neededKùshclòuds0 Aug 7
Aug 7 <MV> Recruitment for H/M ToS Prog Mythic Vengeance - US Area 52 – Horde Current Needs - *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us* Tank (Not a Prot Pally or Demon Hunter) Shadow priest Unholy Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Arms Warrior Resto Shaman Resto Druid Holy Paladin Our raid times are as follows - (Heroic Progression Only) Tuesday - 9PM - 12PM EST Thursday - 9PM - 12PM EST Friday - 9PM - 12PM EST Legion progression - Tomb of Sargeras 7/9H Loot: Mythic Vengeance is Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • Raid attendance • Previous Loot • Attitude and drive for progression Applicant Requirements:* Big Wiggs/DBM ERT Weak Auras 2 Legionaries * Attendance: We raid three nights a week during active progression, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Raid invites go out at 8:50 PM EST, begin raiding at 9 PM EST and run until 12pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (90% minimum), this is not the guild for you. * Skill: Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. * Gear: Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, Upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us without a doubt you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. * Intelligence: Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Can you play multiple specs effectively? * Experience: You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. General requirements include: * 21+ * Ability to use Discord and have working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection. Feel free to contact any officer in-game with any questions! Ziospooks - OmegaPixelTV#1106Ziospooks4 Aug 7
Aug 7 932 9/9h tank lf guild Looking for a mythic progress guild to jump in with. bored with pugging heroic each week. hoping to find one that raids after 8:30 est. 928 havoc, 932 veng. I know my !@#$.Beastiboy0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Daily Show recruiting - Fri/Sat raid guild (The Daily show) is a late night casual raiding guild recruiting Heals & Dps for our fri & sat night grp 9 to 12pm , We are 9/9N 5/9H ToS. All raid mats and Gbank repairs are provided For more info or invite pst to myself - or anyone online.Illiam0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Guardian Druid LF Guild Returning to the game after a short Hiatus at the beginning of patch 7.1. I am looking for a guild to raid with that is in need of a tank. The type of guild that I am looking for is guild that is wanting to push into mythics and raids weekdays around 9 PM EST.Ripheld0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Dimensions is recruiting deleteJustifíed0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 6 918 Boomkin Im a 918 Boomkin looking for a late night raiding guild. I work late so i need a start time that is after 11 est (8pst) and i can raid any night except thursday nights.I am currently and have always been on a horde server but am willing to go wherever i can fit in at. I am looking for mythic progression but understand that cutting edge isn't always obtainable. I am only 4/9 Heroic ToS due to a lack of commitment from my current guild. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8trF4Pn7cDZKWJy2#fight=14&type=damage-done If you have any question or anything let me know. My btag is Tenning#1579.Tènning1 Aug 6
Aug 6 5/9 m warrior dps looking for guild that raids around 7-10 est tue wed thur fasthammer#1687Flatz0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Group of 5 Versatile Raiders We are a group of 5 raiders with experience in 8/9 Heroic and all of Normal. The group consists of an Arms Warrior, Druid (can play any spec other than feral), Pally/Shaman (Will play any spec), a Monk/Warlock, and a Shadow Priest. We are looking for a new raiding guild to finish our heroic progression and dabble in Mythic. Our Schedule would best fit a weekend raiding scene. 7pm - 10 pm server preferred Battle tags ZyberFenn#1417Volee2 Aug 6
Aug 5 <Gehenna> Recruiting for ToS <Gehenna> is an 11 year old+ and former top raiding guild on a previous server... we have since moved to a higher population server(Area 52) and lightened our raid schedule to just 2 nights(5 hours) a week and look to continue our tradition of killing bosses in raids. We're now pushing hard to move further into mythic raid content and move up the ranks for Area 52. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 830-11pm EST with an optional raid on Sunday(times vary) to clean up farm content Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 2/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9N, 3/9H Current Needs: Death Knight: Open Demon Hunter: Open Druid: Open Hunter: Open(Marksman, Beast Mastery) Mage: Open Monk: Open(Mistweaver) Paladin: Open(Holy) Priest: Closed Rogue: Open Shaman: Open Warlock: Open Warrior: Open If you're interested or have questions contact Keì(kei#1785) or Felmaggots(ungodly#1860) in-game.Keì19 Aug 5
Aug 5 906 Prot LF Weekend raid team Main has 3/9M exp 9/9H exp! wantin to raid Friday Saturday or Saturday sunday 7-10 or 8-11 servertime! message me in game Mezlock#1354Morgshan0 Aug 5
Aug 5 906 Prot LF Weekend raid team Main has 3/9M exp 9/9H exp! wantin to raid Friday Saturday or Saturday sunday 7-10 or 8-11 servertime!Morgshan0 Aug 5
Aug 5 [H] The Stardard Method 7/9H LFM <The Stardard Method> 7/9 H & 9/9N is currently recruiting more members to round out our core team to push further into heroic and eventually mythic. While we understand that no guild is perfect we strive to excel on a level of content and community. We are a tight knit group who enjoys playing together and spending time hanging out outside of scheduled raid times. We also do keystones and AP runs throughout the week We are currently most in need of melee & ranged DPS We are also looking for a healer to fill a core spot preferably a Resto shaman or a priest with viable disc and holy specs. We are especially interested in the following classes. Shaman - Ele/Enh/Resto Warrior - Arms/Fury Demon Hunter - Havoc Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Rogue - Any Spec Priest - Shadow/Holy/Disc Mage - Any Spec Monk - WW Hunter - Any Spec As always all interested parties are encouraged to contact us. We Raid 2 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday) for 3 hours at a time (9-12 EST (server). New raiders have a 4 raid trial period to ensure that everything is a good fit. Angry assignments is utilized in raid to help with listed rotations as well as having important mechanics on screen. We use a RC loot council system where we prioritize everyone getting set bonuses (2-4). The rest is rolling for BiS pieces at which point the council will distribute the gear based on the highest upgrade in order to benefit the team the most. We utilize discord for voice comms and actually use it outside raiding for other content and just to hang out. Please feel free to reply to this thread or add the following B-net tags for more information. Shrui#1663 Spykem#1928 Madmike#1983Themange1 Aug 5
Aug 5 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 5
Aug 4 916 Tank/DPS LF Guild i will be transferring my toons 916 Blood DK/ 915 Frost/916 unholy 915 Prot pally, 905 Druid Guardian, 913 Havoc Demon Hunter, to a server where i can progress into harder content with laid back people where its not so serious, but get things done. I am N TOS 9/9 H TOS 3/9 with experience in running guilds, raid teams and mythic groups. MY availability is open.Redberry3 Aug 4
Aug 4 4/9M 932 Holy Priest LF mythic guild As title says, looking for a mythic raiding guild. Current guild recently disbanded due to leadership quitting. Looking for a guild that's at least 4/9M, not looking to regress. Went 10/10M in NH as well. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/shellarr https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kil-jaeden/ShellarrShellarr0 Aug 4
Aug 4 <Long Hair Dont Care> 3/9M Recruiting DPS Currently 3/9M 9/9H looking for more dps to push mythic content. In High need of Warlock/Boomkin/Mage but will consider any DPS class. Raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm Server time. Any questions or if you would like to trial with us please contact me in game or through BNET Rabbit10#1729Amalgrin1 Aug 4
Aug 4 LFM for Heroic TOS <Swole Patrol> 9/9N 2/9 H is now recruiting new members for H TOS We do mythic key nights twice a week and our raid times are Wed/thurs 10-1 AM Server! Pst for more info and remember stay swole! Pst lexinis#1476 Officer with any questions Thatoneirish#1554- Officer Sigmastorm7#1321-Officer Whiskers#11444- GMLexìcon0 Aug 4
Aug 4 916 Warlock LF Late-Night Guild Hello everyone, Nontevon here: and I am looking for a late-night Horde-raiding guild on Area 52! My work schedule sadly prevents me from doing most evening content, but I am intrigued by the thought of late-night raiding, where interruptions would be minimal, if not nonexistent. The times I am looking for are somewhat steep: Anything past 12-1 server would probably be alright, if you were to understand that my work may keep me later than that time depending on business. If that is the case, then perhaps 12:30-1:30 would be a more-prudent time. I have mostly raided in Legion as a tank, but I have a plethora of raiding experience all the way back to Vanilla wow. I am knowledgeable with the current content and I am sure I would make a good addition to your roster! If anyone is interested in this post please feel free to reach me on my battletag: TheKenttak#1271.Nontevon6 Aug 4
Aug 4 Asylum is recruiting -Ãsylum- Is rebuilding raiding core! We are 7/9 H ToS, We raid T/W/Th 9Pm-12 Est that is currently looking for healer and dps. Pst for more infoUgonga0 Aug 4
Aug 4 [Area 52][H]<No Carries> Recruiting Hello, we are <No Carries>. Based on Area 52 we're a semi-hardcore guild looking for good players to progress through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We are formed from people who have made 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV and 8/10M NH we wanted a different raid environment and formed a new guild as a result. The plan is to move onto Mythic once we have established a team of 20 good players. Raid Days (Times are server time EST): Sunday: 8 pm - 11 pm Monday: 8 pm - 11 pm (Optional Farm / Trial Night) Wednesday 7 pm - 9 pm Current Recruitment needs: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental or Enhancement Shaman, DPS Death Knight, Resto Druid, Demon Hunter Required Raid Addons: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid tools RCloot Council Weak Auras 2 We expect you to come prepared to raids with food, flasks, etc. We would like to keep downtime to a minimum as we only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come knowing the basic mechanics for bosses and stay focused during raid time. Loot will be distributed via loot council and will be based on whoever can get the most out of a piece. We are willing to trial any good player. We have a 3-week trial process during which you are reviewed. Please feel free to speak up in discord as well. Comments, questions, chatting, etc. We want to get to know you as a more than just random <insert class here> person. Add Bladelock#1391 or Alöra#1207 for any questions regarding recruitment.Lemura8 Aug 4
Aug 3 [H] <High Five> [5/9M ToS] Recruiting! Who we are High Five is an end game raiding guild on US Area 52. We have raided end game content on Area 52 since CATA under this name. The guild has gone through iterations on other servers, but only a handful of those people remain. Many of us have raided on Area 52 since BC and have become close friends who provide the type of end game environment we want to play in. In High Five, you will find some of the best players at their positions. You will find humor and you will find significant progression on a 3 day schedule. Our progression in this expansion is 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, and 5/9M. Raiding Schedule (EST) **Raid invites go out at 8:30PM Tuesday - 9PM ~ 12AM Wednesday - 9PM ~ 12AM Thursday - 9PM ~ 12AM Immediate Wants Resto Shaman - High Needs Other exceptional applications that can pull good numbers AND do mechanics. --------------------------------- What we stand for 1. Progression without meaning is useless. 2. We expect you to be at your best, push yourself, each other, and know your ***. 3. We expect you to be part of the community and not just raid log. 4. Pixels will drop again. Pay it forward through recognition. 5. We expect you to be invested in the guild and fiercely loyal. You have a voice, a purpose, a duty to make High Five the guild you want it to be. --------------------------------- What we are looking for High end raiders who are interested in pushing end game on a 3 day schedule (Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 p.m invites and 9p.m. - 12 a.m. raids EST Time Zone). Raiders with mythic experiences in NH (at least 9/10m preferred) & ToS tier. Recruitment is currently very limited and only really possible with players with great logs or recommendations from guildies. We are recruiting for long term positions and players who will gel with the existing player base. Applications should be reasonably lengthy so we can see if you will fit in and if you are willing to put in the kind of time that a three day a week guild needs from its raiders to progress in end game content. A 5-10 sentence application is typically too short to be useful. You should have the ability to talk over voice comm, and should use it. The people we play with mean a lot to us. You should have about 52+ artifact traits, 915+ ilvl (preferrably) and be able to parse in the top 75% or higher of your class in mythic raids. If you have only heroic parses, they should be mostly 95-99th percentile. Ideally you have experience raiding at a high level and you're hungry for a better community and guild to be with for the long haul in Legion and beyond. You need to perform your role without dying to mechanics and learn fights quickly in fewer attempts than others around you. Raiders must have a desire to do more than raid log and to build the community here and be a part of the team. --------------------------------- How you can apply First, we recommend talking to an officer and letting us get to know you. We can save you some embarrassment and help you with the application process. Chewtoy (GM) Chewtoy1982#1602 Wind - Noiree#1468 Effinhunter - Effinhunter#1904 Randoli - Riek#1935 After that, we have several application options on our website at http://www.highfiveguild.com. However, all of them will require you to eventually create a forum account. Put time into your application. Make it worth reading. We want to see good parses for your gear level, but we also want to see a personality that is more than just a cardboard cutout, and we really appreciate people who have experience with pushing end game content over multiple expansions. Talk yourself up, and if you get a chance, come into our Discord and interact with our guild members. How to apply: http://www.highfiveguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=67#p67 Pillars of High Five: http://highfive.warringdead.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114 You should apply even if your class isn't listed and what we are looking to create is what you want out of WoW. We look forward to hearing from you!Randoli4 Aug 3
Aug 3 Freakshow Recruiting! <Freakshow> 9/9H 1/9M Recruiting! Freakshow is a friendly group of players looking to add dps and some healers to our Mythic raid team! We have an immediate opening for a Warlock and Boomkin dps! We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11 PM EST! We are currently looking on Mythic Harjatan and look forward to hearing from you! Add me to bnet or contact me in game for more info! Battletag: Arabus135#1447Arabus0 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H]< Simple Mechanics>9/9 N 8/9 H LFM <Simple Mechanics> is recruiting for our heroic Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must. We are always running mythic+ groups, normal and rated battlegrounds, and old raid content for legendary/AP farms throughout the week. On Tuesdays and Sundays we run the current raid tier that is a level below current progression. During heroic ToS we will be looking to form our mythic team so all players interested in raiding mythic ToS are encouraged to apply and compete for a spot when we start mythic. Any player looking for to be apart of guild is also welcomed! Raid Times: Friday: 10:30pm-1:00am Server Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am Server Current Progress: 9/9 N ToS 8/9 H ToS Current Needs: DPS Rdps: Marksmen Hunter, and Beast Mastery Hunter. Mdps: Retribution Paladin, Rogue, and Demon hunter. All strong players are encouraged to join and during heroic progression compete for a mythic spot. Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player and enjoy progressing through current content, look no further! If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer. Dorritobag Btag: Nekcrotic#1651 <Simple Mechanics>Dorritobag25 Aug 3
Aug 3 [US][H][AREA 52] DAYTIME PROGRESSION GUILD <Mutiny> on realm Area 52 is a daytime/afternoon guild that is currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression! Daytime raiding is the most underrepresented time to raid, and many of our members work nights/early mornings or live overseas. Our goal is to become one of the top-performing guilds in the afternoon timeslot, with a focus on high-end mythic progression. Our team raids from 3PM - 6PM EST, Tues/Wed/Mon. We also run M+ and old content on off-nights, and our tight-knit community is active in-game and on Discord. OUR CODE OF CONDUCT: Be respectful of others Maintain a positive attitude No sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. No flaming Maintain a professional and respectful image for the guildIf you have any conflicts with other guild members, contact an Officer to help resolve the issue. The Code of Conduct should be upheld by every member of the guild, from the GM to casual members. RAID PREPAREDNESS CHECKLIST: Notified RL/Officer about conflicts Updated addons Thoroughly researched relevant fights Flasks, potions, food, runes, etc. Tomes Reroll tokens Gear durability RAIDER EXPECTATIONS: Core Raiders/Sub Raiders: Meet minimum traits requirement (updated every 2 weeks) Consistent attendance (minimum 80%) Show up prepared and on time Notify officers/RL about conflicts as soon as possible Knowledgable about class and min-maxing Thoroughly research fights and mechanics Have a functioning mic and headset Complete the maximum M+ every week Complete emissaries (strongly encouraged) Trial Raiders: Meet minimum traits requirement 100% attendance during trial period Show up prepared and on time Knowledgeable about class and min-maxing Thoroughly research fights and mechanics LOOT COUNCIL PRIORITY: Core Raider Sub Raider Trial Need | Core/Sub Raider WF/TF (roll) Member Alt Pugs MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED ADDONS: DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 CURRENT RECRUITING NEEDS Tanks: Any non-druid tank w/ offspec Healers: Mistweaver, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest DPS: Any and all exceptional classes with Concordance and recent logs If you are interested in joining us to fight and push progression, please contact: Shamsquatch (Guild Master): BattleTag (GiantSham#1219), Discord (Shamsquatch#1799) Lifensofpaw (Officer): BattleTag (Lifen#21817), Discord (Lifen#7879) Shamsquatch10 Aug 3