Area 52

May 18 3 Players looking for raiding guild Hello! Two of my friends, and I, are looking to join a raiding guild. We have done very small amounts of raiding in the past few expansions but we cleared all content back in WoTLK. We are looking to take raiding seriously again and find a guild we can progress through Legion with. We don't mind if the guild hasen't cleared all content yet as we would like to go through and experience the new raids fully. Our classes / specs are as follows: Fury Warrior Hunter Prot Paladin Our preferred raid times are: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun nights from 8pm EST onward. If you are interested in letting us join your guild to raid with you, please comment down below your info so we can contact you. Thanks!Kioshima7 May 18
May 18 Looking for Home Hi all! First off, I am not new. I have been playing WoW off and on since BC. However I have never really gotten into raiding. I have always enjoyed running dungeons and challenge modes and even BG's, just never really got into raiding. That has changed now though! Since Legion I have wanted to get back into the game big time. I have also wanted to officially get into raiding. I was on Tich in a guild but they were not for me at all. With that said though here is what I am looking for. I am looking for a guild that is willing to help me into the raiding scene. I am not looking for a guild that is balls to the wall raiding though. I don't really care for clearing everything on Mythic right now I would be more than happy with clearing everything on Heroic if possible. So being on the "progession" team is not a must for me at all, but I want to get on it when you do Normal or Heroic runs with Alts or if you are just helping people out. Call me a casual if you wan't I do not care I am just here to enjoy the game for the game. Not get yelled at because I haven't fully figured out the raid yet and I die. I also enjoy running old content for Xmog and mount hunts as well. Even do some BG's just for kicks. I am however looking for a guild on the more "mature" side. I am 24 so running around with immature people just is not for me. I enjoy joking around and having a good time in a chat room, but going around saying your a boss of all the bosses that play this game just shows that you aren't a boss. With all this said though I do have a life outside of WoW, I enjoy my console games as well. I am also married with a step son and my own little girl on the way. on top of that I am active military so there will be times where I can't be on EVERY single day and make EVERY single dedicated raid time. I know I am at a low level at this time but I will be at 100 and into legion in no time at all. So that is not a big deal for me. Therefore I am looking forward to all your replies and hoping to meet some of you in game. Happy hunting!Grittyy6 May 18
May 18 Tue/Thu 830p - 3/10M Prep for ToS <ASM> is a large social / raiding guild on Area 52. We are 3/10M and currently taking it easy till ToS We are sitting at a solid 15 players at the moment and looking for all to reform for ToS Our Core team raids Tue/Thu @ 830p Server Time. We have a social/alt raid on Sunday @ 9p Server. We are a fun group of people, progression focused, and dedicated to our community. If you're interested please feel free to add me on battle tag or post a reply here and I'll contact you directly. Thank you! Velkus - VELISKA#1376Velkus0 May 18
May 18 [H]<Wanderers> 7/10M Tues/Weds Raids 7-11pm About us: Wanderers is a launch day guild formed by a group of friends that have traveled between games together. We have had some great success in the past and have found the same again. Other than our raid members <Wanderers> also has plenty of friends and family members. There are a lot of chances to run Mythic+ and similar content most nights. We are 7/10M. What we are looking for: 1 x Holy Paladin. Exceptional ranged or melee dps. In general we strive to recruit consistent, team-oriented, respectful, progression focused players. We will consider excellent players regardless of spec. Additional information and scheduled raids: Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed from 8:00pm EST till 11:00pm EST and we use Discord for communication. We trial new recruits for two weeks to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. We encourage trials to join us in raids, dungeons, and our VOIP. Contact: If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Nyellâ-Area 52 or Nyella#1560. For the horde!Nyelia25 May 18
May 18 <Plan B> <Plan B> 10/10H GM : Malak, Ebolution & Cession Guild Type : Casual Schedule : Tues-Thur 730-1030 EST <Plan B> is recruiting healers and exceptional dps for our heroic/normal guild runs. All social players welcome. We currently raid Heroic on Tues and Thurs, and clear Normal on Wed for alts and people who do not raid heroic with us. We have no interest in Mythic raiding, only clearing heroic content and having a good time. NH is currently on farm and we are looking for fill out some healing spots prior to ToS release. If youre interested or have any questions feel free to ask myself Malak(Starkiller#1453) Ebolution(Ebo#1770) or Cession(Slikkrick#1596) in game.Malak6 May 18
May 18 <Doing Cute Things> Like Doing Things? <Doing Cute Things> General: So you like doing things huh? Well we do too! We're currently a casual everything guild. That meaning we do everything! M+, Raids, and PVP! All leadership within this guild is 10/10 H NH Experience, but with us becoming a newly forming guild, we currently do not have the numbers, but , we do have a few loyal followers that are wanting to continue to clear casually or even push as far as Mythic Progression in NH and upcoming Tomb of Sargeras Schedule: We are currently wanting to try a two night raid schedule (Optional to change) Tuesdays and Wednesdays- 7:00PM-10:00PM EST (Server Time) Saturday and Sundays- Alt friendly raid nights/RBG nights! (Optional) Mythic+ groups ran throughout the week everyday! Other Info : If you're interested please contact any of the officers! Ophiene#1903 (GM) Sapheera#1134 HeavyT#1516Vaytonclan3 May 18
May 18 Mythic Progression Guild - LF All (10/10H NH) Hey! <Get Right> is recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression! We’re a smaller guild looking to grow and add on to our core raid team for progression raiding. We are looking for players that can perform well, are team oriented and have a positive attitude. We use TS for raid and we’re always on it even when not raiding. We also enjoy running mythic+, pvp, Kara runs, Nightbane runs and more! Raid Times: Wed: 830-11 pm Server Thursday: 830-11 pm Server Current Progress: 10/10 N Nighthold 10/10 H Nighthold Current Needs: DPS Rdps: Shadow priest, shaman, mage Mdps: Feral, rogue, monk, shaman, paladin, *Other classes considered* Healer Prefer Holy Priest or Monk! *Other classes considered* Tank Any class excluding Warrior Come give us a shot! If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. I look forward to hearing from you! Battletag: Ooeygooey#1248 Characters: Smóak, JazySmóak4 May 18
May 17 <TNoF> 10/10H LF DPS <Twisted Nails of Fate> 10/10H NH 3/3H ToV 7/7H EN Raid times: 8-11PM EST Thur/Sun TNoF is an adult, friends, and family oriented guild with a focus on Heroic raiding and Mythic +. We are currently looking for some fun folks to join and round off our raid team as ToS approaches. Recruiting most dps classes but have a priority in: Mages Warlocks Boomkin DH Ret Pali DPS DK Reqs: 880 ilvl and knowledge of the fights. We are looking for raiders that can help contribute not only to our raid team, but to the friendly guild environment while pushing content. RL takes priority here and we adjust our team to things that come up. Questions or interested? Reply in thread or contact Imhottep or Oiluna in game. You can also btag me for a chat as well Bookemdanno#11474Nuggette8 May 17
May 17 <Turquoise Jeep> Wed/Thur 7:30-11:00 EST Hello all! we are a guild on Area 52 Horde side looking for people to form our raiding team to progress from heroic to mythic We are currently 7/7 H EN 3/3 H TOV 8/10H NH just short on people to get into mythic. We are all pretty good fun loving players who enjoy playing the game We're looking for anyone who may want to join us, we currently need MELEE DPS or MAGE. Targeting Warrior, Rogue, Feral Druid, Ret Pally and Death Knight, we run Mythics all the time and raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30-11:00 PM. We are looking to progress so please bring your A game when coming to raids and Plus'.DO NOT WORRY ABOUT BE THE BEST PLAYER OR NOT BEING GEARED! we can gear you up, and point you to resources to make you a better player or help you ourselves. For any more information, or to request to join please message Walkinclinic (CTkidney #1185), or Thundabeards (Dbkiller#1391), Brodeharambe(Hardygrove#1597) , Meffid (Checkerzam#1609), or Shiniigamii (Shinigami#13938) on Area 52 Horde or add on Battle.netCheckerzam5 May 17
May 17 Not Rocket Science 4/10M Recruiting Rdps We Raid Tues,Wed 8-10 pm and Sunday 8-11:00 pm server time. Looking for like minded players who want to push through the content. Need reliable people who will show up on time and ready to raid. Current Progression: 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H 4/10M Currently we need: Rdps: Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Mage and any strong dps For more Info add my Btag: Efinawesome#1154Taktix4 May 17
May 17 <Osirïs> 10/10H 1/10M <Osirïs> is recruiting exceptional and dedicated raiders to push mythic NH! We are a late night raiding guild. Our raid times are Sunday and Thursday from 11:50pm - 3:00am Server Time. We're currently recruiting: DPS of any kind If interested please message any officer of the guild listed below: Operaté-Area52 Kassiopeia-Area52 Arida-Area52 Sâbër-Area52 Spellingbee-Area52 Grare-Area52Arida10 May 17
May 17 Newbie looking for a social guild Greetings folks! Pretty big newbie/returning player looking for a social/leveling/casual guild to keep me company while I grind my way up. I'm EST and am trying to play when I can, a few times a week. This isn't my first time doin' any of this, I've gotten myself to 60~ before but I wanted to start fresh. The only request I have is the ability to purchase the rest of the heirlooms I'll need from the vendor when I work the fame up to that, and yes, I totally intend to stick around well past that point, so no worries there! I'll be on later tonight, sometime around 7-8 EST, hope to see you then!Kegleaf4 May 17
May 17 Looking for a girlfriend Anyone interested? Add me on bnet: Vera#11866. (I'm male.)Prizma4 May 17
May 17 Thinking about transferring here... Hey Area 52. I'm looking for a Horde heavy PVE realm to move to that has a high population. This is like the biggest one, so I wanted to know a little more information about the goings on in this realm. Are guilds competing against each other at all? Are people having trouble finding raid guilds? What's the general atmosphere like? Thanks for your help!Dredion3 May 17
May 17 [H] <Cerberus Raiders> 6/10M <Cerberus Raiders> is looking to fill our core roster with Mythic-level DPS raiders that are both like minded and reliable. Our core members have been raiding together since Wrath and since then we have also recently recruited a ton of great individuals and have made solid progression into Mythic NH, despite being newly formed. We run M+ to +10 for every in the guild every week and other content such as Broken Shore/Invasion. Our guild is active on discord and plays many other games outside of WoW as well. Raid details below: Current Progression (Updated: May 17, 2017) 6/10 M Nighthold 3/3 H TOV - AOTC 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare - AOTC Loot Type - Master Loot* * - For Master Loot, we run RC Loot Council AddOn. Raid Nights Tuesday 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST) Thursday - 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST) Sunday 9:30PM - 11:30PM (EST) Currently Looking For (Updated: May 17, 2017) - *Recruitment Closed* If you are interested in joining us or want to see how we roll, please feel free to contact one of us for more info! Note we do our best to offer trial runs on all of our raid nights, however this is subject to change. IGN Solanx @ Bnet: Solanth#1360 / Discord: Solanth#6317 Lùçky @ Bnet: Lucky#14685 / Discord: Lucky#0396Lùçky33 May 17
May 17 [H] <Radium> LF DPS for NH Progression 10/10H Hello area 52! <Radium> 2/10M 10/10H 1/7M 7/7H 2/3H 3/3N is recruiting! We are looking to fill two groups for raiding. We will raid tues/wed/thurs 7-10 pm st. Group 1 (casual group) will raid tues 7-10 pm EST currently 10/10N All positions are open, for this raid is flexible Group 2 (progession group) will raid wed/thurs 7-10 pm EST currently 10/10H Pref Looking for H Priest, MW Monk for healers Tanks are full, But looking for a DPS with a prot OS to fill in when needed Couple of R/DPS to round the group out. Our goal is to bolster Group 1 with the availability to get promoted to Group 2 (if desired). We also want to do mythic/heroic progression with group 2 We require that if you wish to be in Group 1 to have an ilvl of atleast 860+ If you wish to be in Group 2 we require that you have 890+ and close to our H Progression experience, pots/flasks/food, and all necessary enchants and gems. We also try to organize M+'s on friday/monday's or whenever people are around You may contact me by battle tag: Danimal#1889 for more info. Or you can fill out an application in our website: Http://radium-guild.enjin.com ----------> Recruitment Tab Hope to hear from fellow players soon.Danvil77 May 17
May 16 <wat> 8/10M Recruiting! T/W/Th 7-10ST <wat> 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M is recruiting any exceptional and/or Mythic+ oriented players. <wat> has not only high-end raid experienced members (US TOP 50), but has high-end experienced raid leaders. We're looking to fill out a few core spots due to attendance issues that have held us from further progression. We are ready to push further into Nighthold and are looking to fill these slots as soon as possible. <wat> is hoping that players who inquire about us are willing and able to be positively criticized and open to improving through guidance. Being able to handle adult language is a must. If you are easily offended, look elsewhere. <wat> is currently recruiting the following: Tank: Mythic+ Healers: Priest DPS: RANGED. Shaman, Spriest, Warlock, Hunter What are we looking for in terms of players? As previously stated, players inquiring about joining <wat> should have thick skin, the drive to play at a progressive level, and can meet ~90% of raid times. We are not interested in package deals. Also, we are looking for actively social players. Please don't be afraid to hop in our Discord and contribute to our nonsense. What are the raid times? Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday - (7PM-10PM EST) How do I get in contact with you? You may PM myself or add one of the officers on RealID: Fuzzie#11896...(GM) sturdyshed#1303 (Officer) ross22#1385 (Officer)Frapps0 May 16
May 16 870 Frost Mage Looking for guild I am looking for a guild that wants to start raiding, or is currently raiding. I take the time to learn fights and progress my character. I am still gearing, and learning but would like to find a laid back guild that also likes to run Mythics. I am available most evening from 4p-10p server time with much more flexibility on the weekends.Lorethir4 May 16
May 16 [H] <Just Us> LFM 4/10 M <Just Us> on Area 52 Horde is looking for more for our core raid group. We began as a group of friends that have played in other games together. We are pretty laid back and goof off for farm time, during but progression time we expect our members to be on point, on time and have their required addons/consumables. Our goal now is to progress on Mythic difficulty raiding and we need more raiding members to complement our core group. We are also always accepting more casual members. Current Progression: 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 7/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV Raid times are currently Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ 7 to 10 est. Looking for 1 healer, preferably one with a dps offspec. Looking for DPS. Ranged > Melee but we prefer our members to play what they enjoy, not whatever cookie mold you feel you have to make yourself fit into. We use Discord. All raiders must have Discord for chat. We use RC Loot Council addon for loot distribution which is done by council vote. If you are interested in joining, here's how you can contact us! Zalindae - Zalindae#1170 btag or Zali#3654 on Discord Saltso - Waronne#1951 btagZalindae4 May 16
May 16 LF Casual Raid guild Mythic experience mage looking for 1 day raid guild. Saturday or Sunday raid. looking for a casual team. message me at hazygrace#11725Yzah0 May 16
May 15 WARSONG BOYS 9/10M 3/3M Recruiting DPS/Heals Warsong boys is a hardcore raiding guild looking to fill out our ranks. We have a tight knit group of like minded individuals who are interested in mythic raiding, We have a great community filled with M+ teams, and socials, coupled with a driven mythic raid team If you're a mythic raider looking for a home please apply at warsongboys.com ( No sign up required ) Currently looking for a few solid Dps. Warlock/Ret/WindWalker/Mage As well as a Holy priest or Resto shaman and a Mist Weaver monk Raid time are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11 pm Server time.Felporc68 May 15
May 15 Returning Realm 6th LATE NIGHT WEEKENDS! About Us: <RaidS Naked> is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on Area-52 Horde side. We formed at the start of MoP progression took a break come WoD (who didnt right , thx blizz for !@#$ xpac) Leaders still continued clearing mythics including full clearing Mythic HFC. We are looking for skilled and dedicated raiders and welcome both raiders AND those seeking leadership. Our goal is to be a top 300s US guild again come end of legion and hit the following expac hard. We expect commitment and competency from our raiders with competitive raid spots. History for reference can be found here : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Raids+Naked/rating.tier16_10 This was accomplished with a 2 night sched and taking 4 months off to play with 25 mans before coming back to finish Progression: N/A - We are opening recruitment NOW!, leadership has 3/10M/ Aotc from running pug grps. Will clear heroic NH etc, IF we have enough before the opening of ToS but that is not our main priority. Raid Schedule: Fri/Sat 10pm-1am (ish) EST Loot: Loot is personal until Mythic progress which in this case RCLootcouncil will be used Voice Chat: We use discord for raiding communication as well as for bull%^-*ting around in other games such as smite/overwatch etc. Current Needs: -Most Again our core leadership (4 of us) have recently come back and that means that most spots are open. If interested contact the following: Oxythymia (Oxythymia#11311)Oxythymia2 May 15
May 15 <Implement of Combustion> RECRUITING ALLish We're a laid back guild looking for a tank, dps, and a heals. 4/10H TUES, FRI, MON 8-11pm server. We started NH somewhat late and wanting to get into it fast and efficiently. Not geared enough to help us out? No problem! We have a gear night and we run mythic+'s throughout the week. Don't have food or flasks? No problem! We got that covered! On the otherside of non-raiding, we plan on doing nightbane runs and old content raids for tmogs/achievs. We're nothing huge and personally, we're a fun bunch of people always looking to help each other out and joke around with each other. Most of the guildys know each other personally and the guild master oversees most of the raid. PST me in game or hit me up at Scrib#1966.Flexeçute3 May 15
May 15 Tank LF guild Hey you. Yeah, I'm talking to you! Are you looking for a tank for your guild? You better be, otherwise, why the hell are you here? I'm looking for a guild to fill a tank role with this bad !@# green bastard. Level 102 you ask? Yeah, you're damn right level 102. That doesn't mean I can't go harder than an ecstasy tripping bum at a rave and be geared to go and ready to roll over some digital npcs. What can I offer you? On time attendance, all the damn time. I provide for myself. Food, flasks, pots, gems, and enchants. I'm not asking for any handouts like a Chicago street rat. If you want to provide those things, cool. I'm not asking for you to though. Knowledge of the fights. I study my $%^- for me and you. Especially for you people who can't take the time to read or watch videos. Don't mind raid leading, or speaking up. It's communist country when I take charge. I'll make Joseph Stalin look like Mother god damn Theresa. Former mythic tanking exp. I'm not a total potato.What am I looking for, other than the obvious spot to be a meat shield? Guild running heroics, building into mythics. Raiding times that do not extend past 11:00pm or 12:00am eastern time. A guild who can be serious during progression, but still have a fun time. A place where I can plant my roots for future expansions to come. I want to find my forever home. *Sarah McLachlan's "Arms of an Angel" starts to softly play in the background* A guild that is always down to run some M+ or do things together. Be warned though, when I step in the dungeon that mobs automatically get the skittish affix.I'm ready to come in big dong swingin' (I'm not that guy though) and put in work and effort to improve my play and maybe help some others out along the way. I'm pretty easy going, don't rage, and I can take a joke. I'm definitely not one of those guys that gets offended or easily triggered. I'll run logs, and put time in to analyze my performance, and I don't mind trying to look over it for others as well. If you're not currently raiding and are taking a break until ToS, I'm cool with that as well. I don't need to push for high rankings, but I also expect not to be stuck on a boss for weeks at a time with no progress. I tried to be a little satire with the post, and did a 0/10 effort with it. If you feel like talking a bit, hit me up and we can discuss some things to see if it'll work out. hcteks1g#1838Pondfiller2 May 15
May 15 [H]<Scrubless>9/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M - Working on Gul'dan Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Sun | Mon: 5:30 PM * - 9:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Scrubless> is a three day progression guild on Thrall - a competitive, high population Horde server located at the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Scrubless Website: http://scrubless.org/ If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Kahn (Kahn#1770 ) Raid Leader: Keeperofthev (ChuckNorris#1395) Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Taerok (Taerok#1579)Nivera9 May 15
May 15 deleted deleteDrezana1 May 15
May 15 SOMEONE TRIED TO HACK ME! I got a message in wow saying "blizzard GM: your account has bin compromised or some bull [removed language] and please go to [removed link] website and clear that its real me." so i thought something is wrong sins i'm new to this game. so i went to the site and entered my email and password then suddenly i got this message on authenticator approve and decline from a random chinese letter name dude. then i realized this [removed language] is trying to hack me.. so i did not approve the thing and i had to change every password again. please help to prevent such things! [Edited for language and to remove link - Moderator] Gunaratne1 May 15
May 14 Nevermore Sun/Mon raids! Hello everyone! Nevermore is looking for a healer and a couple dps to fill out our raid team. We are currently 10/10N and 3/10H, our raid times are Sun/Mon 8-11 server. We are a semi-casual guild, mature and willing to help gear guildies. We also have a mythic + night on Wednesday! If you're interested or have any questions please leave a comment or shoot me a message in gameZakkblack11 May 14
May 14 Revoke Sanity is recruiting RDPS <Revoke Sanity> Current Progression: 7/7N 4/7H & 5/10N Looking for RDPS Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 May 14
May 14 Late Night Weekend <LeftCoast> Late night weekend raiding guild currently recruiting for a mythic roster. Currently seeking: -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman/dps os -Mistweaver Monk/dps os Raid times: -Friday(optional) 11PM-2AM Eastern -Saturday/Sunday 11PM-2AM Eastern For any questions or inquires feel free to add me on real ID Ghettoskippy#1896Ghettoskippy0 May 14
May 13 915 Fury LF RAID TEAM currently 8/10M NH. i am looking for a new server to transfer to for raiding in ToS. im mostly looking for a twice a week raid schedule (weekdays) no longer than 4 hours a night. I mainly play fury and have been perfecting the spec. Prefer the guild is atleast 8/10 (same as me). Please feel free to leave your guilds information belowWarpaint0 May 13
May 13 <Cherubs Of Death> 1/10M fri/sat 9-12est <Cherubs of Death> - on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby. Who We Want - We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. What We Are Currently Recruiting- -High- S.Priest Boomkin Mage Havoc dh WW Monk Hunter -Medium- Death Knight (Blood/Frost/UH) -Low- Rogue Ret Paladin Our Raid Info- 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10N 10/10H NH We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST How To Contact Us- Tristrem#1953 - GM/RLTrystrim18 May 13
May 13 Post deleted Edit- post deleted.Ickdarr0 May 13
May 13 900+ Resto/Ele Shaman & WW Monk LF Guild Looking to transfer for raiding guild that raids morning / afternoon preferably. Flexible weekday or weekend. Both 10/10 H NH, looking to get into mythic raids and Tomb ready.Deedlè4 May 13
May 13 Falsely Accused Recruiting Falsely Accused is NEWLY formed guild looking towards Future content. We are looking to recruit Great people who are Great raiders! We are a guild founded by former Alliance RAIDERS. Our primary goal as of this post is to take our time building a team of top notch players who are mature, able to laugh, who can quickly make the proper critical decisions in raid environments and understand their spec/role. As soon as we reach 10 raiders we will begin doing H raids and from Guild inception M Dungeons. Players must be 18+ with game experience. The experience doesn’t have to be from the current raid content but the experience needs to be in a raid environment where you were actively involved in progression. We are in need as a new guild of a few critical positions being filled- 1- Web page administrator 2- Lead DPS 3- Ranged and Melee DPS 4- Looking for individual who is skilled and experienced in raid calling. Add On’s we will be using are as follows 1- DBM 2- GTFO 3- Angry Assignments 4- RCLootcouncil 5- Weak Auras My RID is xanier#1608 if you have interest. Would love to chat with you!Pawclone6 May 13
May 13 No Longer Looking 905 Retribution Paladin looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. My current experience is 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10 H and 2/10 M. Below are a couple of logs of my performance in the NH. My name is Webbý. Heroic Run: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DyFWxLAvkhcPtzYg#fight=1 Mythic Skorp: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aLK1tJqcmPFTw7CN#fight=2 Cannot raid on Fri-Sat, Thurs is doable. All other days are more than okay. Webby#11172 is my battletag, if I'm on, feel free to add me and ask me anything. Have a good one!Webbý4 May 13
May 13 LF The Name 'Alithvia' Hello all, Someone on this server has this name on a low level alt that isn't played anymore. I'm looking to buy it with gold. If you have this name and want to sell it, add my btag and we can talk. Btag: Alithvia#1798Nevren0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk2 May 13
May 13 902 frost mage 4/10M Hi. 902 frost mage looking for a guild. Have to hide my main for reasons. I'm looking for a guild that progress at 930am est or 5pm-9pm est due to my work schedule. I can provide logs via btag chat and just leave your btag in the comments below. Experience : 10/10 H 4/10 M What I can provide : I carry my own weight ( repairs flask etc ) I have a mic ( not the awkward quiet type ) Provide 100% attendance ( unless something tragic happens ) Will never cause a drama scene ( 25yo working adult ) Craving for more power ( this is my addiction to the game. I want to equip the best armor and provide the best dmg ) I'll be happy to apply for a raid trial and willing to realm transfer if needed. Thank you.Elderine0 May 13
May 12 900 Prot pally LF H/M raiding guild Title says it, looking for a tues/wed or thurs raiding guild, 10/10 H exp very active and i run mythic+s constantly in order to help gear/ have fun with guildies, I have a few friends i'd be bringing with me including an 892 DH and 890 frost DK, pref 10/10 H guild progressing into mythic. Btag is Lokarash#1769Vokai1 May 12
May 12 Purify 7/10M Mythic Raid LF Bear and DPS [H]-[US] Area-52 Group Of 10/10HNH 7/10MNH Mythic Raid Team Purify is a raid focused guild that is currently progressing through Mythic and focused on getting Cutting Edge. We are currently looking for more skilled players to augment our current raid roster to achieve these goals as efficiently as possible. We raid the normal 9 hour raid week, and as such are looking for serious minded players who understand that this is a time commitment. Loot System: We Use RC Loot Council And Gear Is Distributed Based on Attendance, BIS, Performance And Amount of work put in outside of regular raid times. =====Who We Want===== Fun people who excel at their class/spec and who bring knowledge of their class and raid mechanics. We supply Flasks/Guild repairs and vantus runes if needed. Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST) Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST) Thursday:7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) 10:00PM-1:00AM (EST) =====Recruitment Needs===== Tanks Guardian Druid (High Priority) Apply asap for immediate trial and core spot Class (Priority) Mage (High) Shadow Priest (Med) Balance Druid (High) Affliction Warlock /w Demo OS (Med) Rogue (High) Feral Druid (Low) Frost DK (Low) All Exceptional DPS will be considered Contact Us: Officer-Craps#11870 Officer-Bic#11211 Officer-kbomb#1900Bicmy1 May 12
May 12 <Body by Azeroth> LFM multiple teams <Body by Azeroth> is a fairly new semi-hardcore guild that is primarily focused on the PvE side of the game. We formed together to create a community of like-minded individuals who are focused on reasonable progression while still keeping things fairly light hearted. While raiding is the main draw of the guild, we also run Mythic+ quite often throughout the week, and dabble with some PvP from time to time. We are looking for committed players that would like a long-term home. We welcome raiders old and new, highly geared or just returning. Our multiple raid teams allow for people at any level to get their feet wet with raiding. As stated above, we also run keys and pvp as well and would happily welcome anyone looking to pursue those aspects of the game as well as players just looking to be social. Our raid times for the weekday mythic progression group (4/10M) are Tuesdays and Thursdays 830-1130pm EDT, forming 15 minutes prior to start. Our weekend normal/heroic group runs on Fridays and Saturdays 830-1130pm EDT. The raid group recruitment needs are as follows: Weekday Group: Elemental Shaman w/capable resto offspec Weekend Group: This group is currently still rounding out its roster and is also fairly open. Any classes may apply. We are always willing to consider any skilled player, and we are always open to those who wish to join and play more casually. We expect our raiders to put the time and effort into learning the fights and their class. We ask that you be punctual to raid, preferably 10-15 mins early so we may form and clear trash. If you cannot make it to raid we have an attendance channel in discord, just give us a shout and we will take care of it. We are understanding of real world obligations. Addons that we require: Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs RCLootCouncil Addons we highly encourage: Skada/recount/details Weak auras (always people willing to share theirs) Our guild uses loot council for its loot distribution. We find that it is the most efficient way to help anyone gear and wastes less gear overall. We have further details about how we determine who wins each piece in our guild discord. TLDR; Mythic Group tue/thur 830-1130pm server Normal/heroic group fri/sat 830-1130pm server Accepting casuals and raiders alike. Make this your forever home. If you are interested in speaking with us in more detail, add any of these btags: Zornz (Zorn#1806) Wildcatnip (Cloyster#1955) Perfectplex (Unseen#1623) Wipeallday (Mefuller#11205)Zornz13 May 12
May 12 [H]<Shadow Khan> (6/10M) is recruiting! <Shadow Khan> is an eastern time zone guild located on Area 52-PvE (Horde / US). We are 7/7H, 3/3H, and 6/10M. Tonight we downed Spellblade, despite several core members being out for RL reasons. We raid from 9PM to 12AM (Eastern) on Wednesday and Thursday. We use personal loot and let people roll on anything that's not needed. We're currently recruiting 2-3 DPS, preferably ranged, but we'll consider any skilled player regardless of their specific class/spec. Logs go a long way, as well as demonstrated knowledge of your class/spec. We don't play much, but when we do, we play to the absolute best of our abilities. We only have a 6 hour raid week, but we make those hours count. You are expected to be able to take constructive criticism. If you are defensive about everything and anything you might not be the right fit. As a member of <Shadow Khan> you are expected to keep a competitive edge. Our target audience is players that have excellent situational awareness, do not complain when the wipes pile up while learning an encounter, and who will go that extra mile to maximize their characters. We put a strong emphasis on our guild community, we do allow friends/family of members to join the guild. While we do place a very high premium on friendship and fun, we also give it our all when we raid. So, when you're ready to see what heroic and mythic end-game has to offer and free up some time for real life, drop us an application. To inquire about joining, just reach out to myself or our GM! Here's our info: Huln - ph0x79#1297 Anixal - anixal#1712 You can also reach us on Discord at: ph0x79#1194 anixal#6508 Thank you for your time!Huln0 May 12
May 12 Weekend Night Raiding <LeftCoast> Late night weekend raiding guild currently recruiting for a mythic roster. Currently seeking: -Warlock -Priest(shadow) -Druid(boomy,resto, or feral) -Rogue Raid times: -Friday(optional) 11PM-2AM Eastern -Saturday/Sunday 11PM-2AM Eastern For any questions or inquires feel free to add me on real ID Ghettoskippy#1896Ghettoskippy0 May 12
May 12 2/10M LF Late night guild! Hello hello~ as the title states! I'm looking for a [H]guild that raids pretty late~ Looking around 11:00PM tp 11:30 EST to start if possible! I am 2/10M and i have two buddies willing to come along with me! Let me know!!Distort2 May 12
May 12 [H]<Carried>6/7M 3/3H 5/10M LFM NH Progress! Ladies and gentlemen, Friends and family, Miserable miscreants and wandering wisecrackers, I welcome you to the glory that is Carried, the #1 Transmog Guild of Area 52. Here, we value skill, dedication, jokes about one's sexuality, friendship, and most of all, getting loot. Below is a copypasta intended to make you interested in us like an online dating profile would as well as raid times and what classes we are looking for. Give one of us a shout if you want to have your transmog criticized and perfected. Or if you want to join our raid team. Free hugs for all applicants. Our raid times, all in EST: Tuesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am Thursday - 10:00pm to 12:00am We also run an optional Alt/farm night on Saturdays. Current roster needs: DPS -Boomkin -Hunter -Demon Hunter -Rogue We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec. ABOUT - Carried was one of the top raiding guilds on Silvermoon from BC thru Wrath. At that time we server transferred for Cataclysm and then took a break for almost all of MOP. We have reformed with a majority of the former core and are now a much more casual guild in terms of raid hours but not skill and commitment. GOAL - Our plan for Legion is progress as best we can with a casual raid schedule. Raiders with the ability to maintain focus on current content, and able to execute to achieve one thing - victory. We base our recruitment needs on player skill. Spots are always up for grabs, don't be afraid to apply even if we're not recruiting your specific class! Note - Keep in mind, we're very supportive about competition. Recruitment is open to all classes and applicants that believe they can excel past the average raider. Sethyd#1459, Brood#1642, or Faydin#1589Xfd42 May 12
May 12 {H} <Under Rated> LF DPS 8/10M Raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 10 EST to 1AM EST (7PM PST to 10PM PST) Monday night is optional night for normal/heroic guild speedclear <Under Rated> is looking for raiders to fulfill the rest of the roster. We like to maintain a roster of 23-25 Raiders, with the main core of the group rotating consistently to allow every raider to get loot and achievements (trust me we don't have a problem with rotating.) How the raid team works. We have 3 raider ranks. Raider - Trials, based off performance in main raid this rank can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks Core Raider - These are the trials and raiders that have performed well throughout the raid. Core Progress - These are the bread and butter raiders of the group. They all have a strong understanding of their class and the mechanics of each encounter. Loot is done through a loot council consisting of the officer team. All applicants must have -Working Mic -Discord -Logs of current tier/patch -Be able to make all raid times - At LEAST 3/10M Experience ON the character they are applying on. iLVL is negotiable based off performance in logs/trial. Message/add Krian#1881 or Disp in game for any further questions or if you wish to apply.Disp0 May 12
May 11 <Splendid> New 2 Day Guild LF All <Splendid> is a new guild formed by two friends who are hoping to create something great. Personally, I’ve raided “hardcore” in the past, and while that was fun for me while it lasted, I no longer have the time to commit to that sort of schedule. For that reason, I have set out to create the best 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild that I possibly can. My goal is to find some awesome people to raid with us who can also focus up and get some bosses down in the limited time that we will be raiding. WoW is a game, not a job, so I don’t want this to feel like a second job for anyone. I want everyone to have an awesome time playing the game we all love, and I want to create a guild that can foster such an environment, so here I am. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for raiders new and experienced alike who are looking to progress in Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. Our main focus right now is on Tomb of Sargeras. It is simply too late into Nighthold to make that our focus, as we are starting from scratch. Once Tomb opens, we hope to have a solid roster that is able to jump in and get things going. We currently have need for the following: • One Non-Warrior Tank • Healers (Except for MW Monk) • All DPS Our current planned raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8p-11p ST. As we get more people, some raids will be set up prior to Tomb of Sargeras opening, but ToS is our main focus. Your item level doesn’t really matter to me either. Gear is easy to come by while good raiders who are great people are less easy to come by, and my focus is currently on the latter. If you’re new to raiding or returning from a hiatus or anything like that, feel free to contact us. We have no problem helping newer people get into the raiding scene. Being raiding veterans ourselves, we were once there too, and we want to provide an environment that is welcoming to anyone who is looking to raid. That said, we are looking for a specific type of raider. People who show up on time on a fairly regular basis, who are chill in raid and don’t rage at others, and people who are constantly hoping to get better as raiders are the people we are most looking for. Like I said, I really don’t care if you’ve never raided or if you’re a former world first raider – if you’re cool and you get along with everyone and just want to down some bosses, we’d love to have you. I understand that starting from the ground up isn’t for everyone, but I can ensure that I will be putting an immense amount of effort into making this guild great. We may not be the number one guild on the server, but my main focus is ensuring that we will have an awesome time while downing bosses. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, I’d love to hear from you. Even if you just have a question or two, feel free to add me, and we can chat. You can add me at Logan#14431, or you can add my officer at Katahlx#1887.Optiqs6 May 11
May 11 <Crux> recruiting! <Crux> Horde Area 52 We currently raid Monday/Wednesdays 10pm-1am server time 10/10H 4/10M Progression Guild We have a core group of raiders that just transferred off a low pop realm. We are currently just in need of a few more ranged dps! We'd love to consider you if you'd consider us! If interested please contact our recruiter Guitarman#1195 or whisper Cerrunis, Nia, or Priius in game! Edited to update kills*Nia3 May 11
May 11 Wipes Are Just Alt Kills: T/Th 11pm-2am We are 10/10H 1/10 Mythic and are looking for players to fill out our core raiding team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 PM PST 11PM - 2AM Server. About us: We are heroic progression guild looking to build out a core team for current and upcoming raid content. The guild transferred to Area52 because on our current realm there wasn't enough people to recruit from to get to our ultimate goal of clearing Mythic content. Our core group has been raiding together since the start of Legion and we are interested in growing. We run mythic+ content throughout the week. What we are looking for: We are looking for players to fill all roles within our raid team provided that you meet the following Appropriate gear for current content Knowledge of your class/spec Availability during raid nights A willingness to learn A member of this guild should also have a good attitude and sense of humor. We are looking for a mage seriously how hard are they to find? If you or someone you love are interested in joining us with a mage hit us up! If you are interested in joining us send a message to awesomazing#1782 / DisplayUnit#1523 or message one of the following members in game. Shillidane Postulatory Tyluss Yartek Agathys FadmiraPostulatory0 May 11