Area 52

Sep 6 927 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild. I am currently 927 ilvl.Tythondris12 Sep 6
Sep 6 2 dps 1 heals LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello! We're looking for a mythic progression guild with at least 9/9 H or 1/9 M. All of us are 9/9 H and 1/9M and were 6/10 M during NH. Our members are: Enhance shaman / Boomkin (Preferred shaman but will Boomkin if range is needed) Holy Priest Survival Hunter We prefer to raid weekends(Friday included), 9 PM EST at the earliest, 3 hours twice a week. There is room for flexibility of course. I can be contacted here or whisper me if I'm online to talk about things. I can also send logs of the other members when contacted, thanks for your time!Sarelìa0 Sep 6
Sep 5 [H] 9/9H Sonder LFM for Mythic raiding Sonder is currently recruiting DPS and Healers Mythic progression raiding as well as for Antorus,The Burning Throne. We are 9/9 ToS and 9/9H ToS. Server: Area 52 Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM-11PM Est/Server Time. Please show up 15 minutes early and have 90% attendence. If you can't make it, let the GM/officers know Contact Info: Dinorawrs (Btag: Dinogoesrawr#11896) or Cupofmilk (Btag: TheArchitect#11982). Feel free to whisper us in game or send a letter. Performance: We are not looking for elite players but if you're underperforming or constantly dying to mechanics, you will be sat out. Just know how to play you class and learn/know the fights. If you're sat out, you will be brought back next week or even after we killed a specific boss. Other things: If you can provide logs, that would be great but it is not required. You will be put on a trial run and will be talked about at another time. Currently Needed and requirements (Ilvl 910+ as well as some normal experience) Range DPS -Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter, and a Shadow Priest. (We will consider other classes) Melee DPS -Arms warrior -(We will consider other classes) Healers -Holy Paladin and Shaman/Druid -(We will consider other classes) Food and Flask or provided. We also have a discord. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or whisper us in game. Hope to see you in Sonder as we progress through Tomb of Sargeras.Cupofmilk6 Sep 5
Sep 5 <Freakshow> H A-52 3/11M Recruiting dps Guild : Freakshow Server : Area 52 Faction : Horde Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server) Loot Style : Loot Council Current Progression : 9/9H 3/9M A little about us: We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 3/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane. We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression. We are currently in high demand of : DPS : Mage Rogue SPriest Hunter Warrior dps DH If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship. Previously we have been: Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread. Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/ For more information add one of our officers: Officer Hinata -- Hinata#1703 Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943Híínata0 Sep 5
Sep 5 5/9m <Slightly Delicious> LFM!! What's up Area 52! <Slightly Delicious> is currently looking for mature and consistent players of all roles to get the roster boss on farm. We're a mythic progression guild, our goal is to clear mythic raids in a chill and fun environment. We're fairly active - many of our members meme out in PvP or keystones in downtime, and we host mythic Nighthold and yolo RBGs on weekends. Our raid times are Tu/Wed/Thur 7-10 PM EST, you'd be expected to make at least 2/3 of those days. We especially need a tank and a healer! We are currently 5/9 M ToS, 9/10 M NH, 7/7 M EN (with Cutting Edge), 2/3 M ToV. For more information, please message an officer: Dogfrog#11125, Dairen#11928, or Drinx#11940. Thanks and have a great day!Dairen0 Sep 5
Sep 5 930 Feral 58 traits lf New Raid Team Unfortunately I was in a great guild but attrition set in. I'm looking for a 2 night a week @ 7-11 pm raid team. 9/9 h and working on mythic preferably. 58 trait feral/56 bear/54 moonkin. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Add Dracithius@1300Dracithius7 Sep 5
Sep 5 Any Casual guilds on Normal Prog or low h Returning after a long break iv found that my guild has become inactive. I have a 893 destro warlock with 40 traits, and a 35 trait 888 DH Tank. I also enjoy causal bgs and arenas. I Have discord, Skype, and team speak. I have only done Tos LFR so far , but in nighthold was 10/10 lfr, 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic. Im looking for a fun causal pve focused guild that raids. I dont mind wipes or struggle as long as im having fun while doing so :). Willing to either tank or warlock dps!Twísticles7 Sep 5
Sep 5 Arms Warrior LF long term guild A little about myself: I've raided all content this expansion as a 915 warlock and looking to re-invent myself and get back to my roots. I tried something different by being a warlock this expansion and I've just had my fill. I just turned 110 and just started looking for gear. Looking for something a little more casual and close knit. Ive been in the big 20+ raider guilds and just would like something more slower and friendly. I have many many years of experience under my belt and know the class, just need to get some gear. I don't mind being a standby either. If I seem like a good fit please send me a little response down below. Thank you!Wolfblitzkrg12 Sep 5
Sep 5 [H] <Normal Progression> 3/9M All Welcome! *Disclaimer* I am neither an officer of the guild or the raid leader. I am simply recruiting any player in need of a guild. If you are inquiring about raid spots for the mythic team, I can refer you to the appropriate person. Looking for a place to call home or just a place to hang out and get away from all those pesky random Guild Invites? Look no further! Normal Progression is a fairly new Mythic Raiding guild welcoming any and all players. Our current progression is 3/9 in Mythic 9/9 in Heroic and 9/9 in Normal. We have a farm raid night that clears through ToS and sometimes M NH on Wednesday nights and I will be hosting a gambling night on Mondays. We have several M+ groups that run throughout the week pushing keys 15-20. If you wish to do M+ please be prepared to pull your weight! Feel free to add me on battletag for more info! Kodabear#1216Kodabehr9 Sep 5
Sep 5 931 DH Tank or 910ish Hpriest LF Guild 9/9H Tank looking for a new place to raid. I am able to raid to 11:30pm server time on weekdays, or anytime on weekends. I am in the process of gearing up my priest which I last raided on back in SoO getting us 54rth Heroic Garrosh in 10man. My btag is wiggles#1543 if you want to talk.Vinaris2 Sep 5
Sep 5 Harsh 9/9 H - Area 52 (H) - Mythic We are about to start on mythic tomb and we need dps to fill our roster out. Looking for 3 dps. We prefer ranged but we'll consider every applicant. We use Discord and very foul language is used consistently. Even so, we show raiders respect and just have a good time. Feasts, cauldrons, runes, and codices will be provided. Loot is rolled on (unless someone is 3/4 tier bonus or something). We also do optional gold roll bets during trash pulls, if you're into that sort of thing. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 Central Time. Please contact Wizzshock in game via whisper or in game mail.Wizzshock2 Sep 5
Sep 4 (H) <Toast>'s Team 7 4/9M ToS LF DPS! Hello! <Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is 9/9H 4/9M ToS and looking for a couple more members to finalize our roster as we progress in Mythic ToS. We're currently in need of a couple melee and ranged dps; specifically Rogues, Mages, and Shadow Priests, but we will also consider exceptional players as well. Please have knowledge of the fights and be appropriately geared. We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging. We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-12 server time (EST). Contact ToastemPopUp#1671 or IAmSpherical#1341 on bnet if interested. OR you can pretty much always reach me at ToastemPopUp #5876 on Discord. toastguild.com Thanks for your time!Irrevery24 Sep 4
Sep 4 908 Holy Paladin Transfer LF Weekend guild 908 Holy paladin, just returned from a quick break but transferred to Area 52 for a fresh start. LF a weekend raiding guild that is preferably in heroic progression. Only have a little tomb experience but was a prior mythic raider on a shadow priest this expansion. This is logs....only have 2 runs through Tomb but im a quick learner and have been playing holy for quite some time now. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26338927/13#metric=hps&bracket=-1 Feel free to add me on battle net if you are interested or have any questions. DownyJizzle#1386Abraxxion5 Sep 4
Sep 4 <Crux> 3/9MToS is Recruiting! <Crux> is currently looking for tanks for its mythic progression team! We're a group of experienced raiders who have been pushing mythic through every tier of the expansion thus far. While our recruitment drive right now is for exceptional and experienced tanks, we're more than happy to speak to any and all applicants. Our raid times are 9PM-12AM Tuesday and Wednesday, with Heroic clears on Thursday at 9PM-12AM. If interested, you can reach me at TrollyOlly#1504 or whisper me in game at Aamodon-Area52.Aamodon0 Sep 4
Sep 3 Buying the name Static, 100k Looking to buy the name Static for 100k, willing to pay for other decent names but not for as much , feel free to ask if i'd like something you haveCombusts0 Sep 3
Sep 3 908 Resto Shaman LF Morning Raid Guild 908 Restoration Shaman. I am looking for a morning raid group any time between 9 am to 1pm est. I have completed 9/9 Normal ToS. I am looking for a guild that is doing Normal or Heroic ToS. I also love running mythic + I run 12+ keys all the time. Currently on Tichondrius but will be server transferring off it cause of server time and lag.Bellezze3 Sep 3
Sep 3 Moving servers, LF a raiding guild! This is my first time trying out the forums--figured I'd give it a shot. My current server is um... dying. I've been on it for about five years and my original raiding guild moved servers a couple years ago. Since then I've been bouncing around trying to find something that fit without a great deal of luck, so I figured it's time to move and I used to play on Area 52 waaaay back in the day. Currently my main is a 925 resto shaman with 922 elemental off-spec (with 4pc T20) and is 9/9H ToS and previously 4/10M NH. I am looking to play my havoc demon hunter however--he's 913 but I'm decent with him (have completed the mage tower and 10 RBGs for the artifact skin getting to 1600 in that time) and have completed normal ToS a couple times. I also got pretty lucky with his legendaries and already have the cloak/shoulders (still need the ring). Ideally I'd like to get him a couple pieces of gear and move ahead with him as my main focus. I've played a healer for years and just want to do something different. As far as raid times are concerned, I can work with most of them although evenings are best. I'd also like a guild that runs somewhat coordinated M+ groups. I have had issues where nearly an entire raid team was online and yet I couldn't get a group to run a M+ with. As a player, I'm friendly and respectful, and most of all mature. I enjoy helping people too (in other words, I'll do what I can to help others complete their weekly M+ keys even if it doesn't necessarily benefit me, for example). If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild please get in touch! You can reply here and I'll see it later or you can add me on bnet (LostProphecy#1452) and we can talk about it. Thanks!Nightrage5 Sep 3
Sep 3 908 Resto Druid Lf raiding guild. Hello, I am a 908 resto druid, artifact weapon lvl 53. I have 3/10 M-NH experience and that was first week of mythic NH. I had some real life issues and just recently came back to the game and looking to have some fun in ToS. I have a very flexible schedule and can do almost any 2 or 3 day raid schedule.Fatalshifter19 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] <SC> 7/9H One-Night Raid Team LF DPS! We only raid one night on Tuesdays 9:30pm-12am EST. Declining DHs in the Group Finder is fun and all... but actually raiding is a little bit more fun. Tanks: Closed, our tanks are solid. Healers: We could potentially open 1 spot. Melee DPS: Closed unless you are really good and/or funny. Ranged DPS: If you are a Warlock or are even considering rolling one, you're in. If not, I really think you should reconsider rolling one. Please be 915+ and thanks for checking us out! Leave a message. Or don't. It's whatever.Warscar1 Sep 3
Sep 3 Happy Accidents Selling Heroic ToS <Happy Accidents> is now selling Tomb of Sargeras and Kil'jaeden Carries. We are one of the top guilds on Area 52 and have a long history of sales throughout previous tiers, and have one of the best carry teams in the nation. OPTIONS AND PRICING Heroic ToS: 9/9 Heroic Personal Loot: 500k 9/9 Heroic Master Loot: 900k KJ Personal Loot: 250k KJ Master Loot: 400k ***You are only reserved your Main spec armor class. Trinkets, Jewelry and Relics may be put up for a roll because of how loot works now a days (blame blizzard).*** ***We reserve titanforged gear for raiders as well as all warforged trinkets. We may not need them but we reserve the right to take them if needed.*** Mythic NH: Gul'dan Mount: 2 mil ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE SCHEDULE: We run sales every Sunday @ 9:45pm EST , spots are limited to 7 per week. We will run our mythic carries on Tuesdays and will extend to Wednesdays (when those are available). CONDITIONS: In order to reserve your spot we require a 25% deposit. If you do not show up to your run, you forfeit the deposit amount. CONTACTS: Parolles#1520 Creepur#1698Creepurdad33 Sep 3
Sep 3 Returning 907 tank LFG As the title says I'm a returning tank, Paladin, looking for a guild to call home. I've raided as a Prot Paladin throughout several tiers including the first tier of Legion. I'm always looking to improve and push that extra ounce of dps/survivabliity/min-maxing out. Looking for a guild that raids anywhere from 8PM-12AM EST on any weekday. Preferably 2 nights but will consider 3 for the right fit. Legion exp : 7/7M, 1/3M, 6/10M. Haven't raided ToS due to taking a break from the game but I have looked into the fights. If you want to talk either leave your btag or add me Clayzen#1102Coberen2 Sep 3
Sep 3 Induced Mayhem 9/9N 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras Induced Mayhem Raid Time/Days: Weekend Raids: Saturday | 7 - 11PM Server Time. Sunday | 6 - 10PM Server Time. Weekday Raids: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday | 8 - 11PM Server Time. Raid Progression: Weekend Progression: 9/9N 9/9H Weekday Progression: 9/9N 9/9H Weekday Recruitment: Tanks: Full Healers: Full/Always interested DPS: All Weekend Recruitment: Tanks: None Healers: Paladins, Shaman Switchers DPS: All DPS Induced Mayhem - US - Area 52 on the Horde side. We are a mature raiding and social guild in WoW that raids current end-game content for fun & progression. Created in 2011 by 7 founders, Induced Mayhem has continually focused on building a strong community within the guild and participating in raiding activities as a way to both enjoy the game and progress through each expansion. We are always looking for skilled players to enhance our raid teams and encourage all those who are interested to apply. Come be a part of our WoW family! What we need: >> Dedicated Players: We're all here for a reason whatever that reason is come into the group you're applying for with the intention of performing and succeeding to the best of your ability. >> Exceptional Players: Players that have a mastery over their class and don't really need help learning their spec/specs. However none of us are perfect and most player will help you whenever needed. Contact/ Apply: * You can always contact bypass the contact information and make an application on our site @ inducedmayhem.com Weekday Leader: Morphis#1503 or phanster#1140 Weekend Leader: Brattytrue#1730 or Jaeromaru#1393Okamin62 Sep 3
Sep 2 917 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone. ~917 holy priest looking for a raiding guild. I recently transferred from Thrall after my previous raiding guild decided to stop raiding. My experience: 9/9H and 9/9N ToS 5/10 M, 10/10H Nighthold 4/7M, 7/7H EN I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 times a week. My availability is weekdays between 8:30pm to 1 am EST, and weekends late at night. I have a shadow off-spec that is moderately okay, but I am looking to MS and raid as Holy. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/lialeanna#rankingzone=11 Add: Clazzical#1132Lialeana2 Sep 2
Sep 2 Toxicity 4/9M Late Night LF DPS + HEALS About Us US - Area 52 - Horde Hello. We are Toxicity. We are a newly reformed guild looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level without all the toxicity of a semi-hardcore guild. We like to down bosses, progress, and remember that this is a game we play for fun. We are looking for laid back raiders who have the mentality to kill bosses, have a good time doing it, and enjoy being around each other. We ask that you are prepared for all raids, including potions for every pull and augment runes for progression when we are nearing a kill or need an extra push to get passed a dps check. We are looking for someone who takes pride in not just the spec they play, but the class they play as well. Knowing the ins and outs of a class can be the difference in that last 1% to get the boss down. We are progression oriented while making sure we still have fun. We have a close knit core who just want to raid and down things together. We provide couldrons for raid, feasts for each pull, and vantus runes on the bosses we need them on. You can expect an officer core who puts the guild in the best posistion to succeed, and a raid core who expects to get that cutting edge. We take pride in what we do and help eachother along the way to improve in any way possible. We keep a 25-30 man roster to make sure we have the best suited group in for each fight, as well as keeping in mind that real life is more important than a game. The trial period normally consists of a discord interview and an average of 2 full weeks of raiding. We expect you to be able to be on for every raid during this time. We want to get a feel for how you play the game, how you interact with other raiders, and to make sure that it is a correct fit for both parties. Bringing someone in that doesn't mesh well with the guild doesn't just waste our time, but yours as well.Current Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 4/9 Mythic Previous Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic Nighthold: 9/10 MythicRaid Times Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Wednesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Monday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST Sunday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST (OPTIONAL ToS Heroic clears)Recruitment Tanks: Druid, Monk Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk Melee: Paladin, Rogue Ranged: Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Mage, WarlockRequirements RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Weak Auras Discord 18+ years of ageHow to Apply Visit our website, https://toxicity.enjin.com/. Proceed to the "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and login to your Enjin account or create a new one. Then fill out the application. The application will also ask for information that will help us to better select our applicants that we want to trial for a potential raiding position. Please provide Warcraft logs if you have themContact Us Audeamus (Guild Master) - Apocalyse#1237 Daisyn (Raid Leader) - Daisyn#11909 Acurze (Officer/Recruiter) - Acurze#1774 Kanarazu (Officer/Recruiter) - Fallenluck#1703 Charyse (Officer) - Cerethi#1337Thank you, -LissanadorisLissanadoris79 Sep 2
Sep 2 LF Large Active Guild Hello, I am looking for a big guild that has a lot of active members. Not interested in raiding or pvp at the moment, just want an active guild where I can hang out. My Bnet is Nic#1453 or just reply here, thanks.Snugbear2 Sep 2
Sep 2 <Extancy> https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Extancy <Extancy> *Schedule Saturday - 10pm EST - 1am EST : Main Raid Sunday - 9pm EST - 12am EST : Main Raid Friday - 10pm EST - 1am EST : Non-Mandatory Normal Farm, Mythic Raid Clear of Older Tiers, Usually Sell These Normals, or hard funnel alts Recruiting: Balance Druid - High Warlock (Any Spec) - High Elemental Shaman - Medium Frost/Fire Mage - High Rogue - High We also are willing to accept any other class within reason We do look at logs, HOWEVER, most invites are based off Discord Interview and first initial meeting between ourselves and you. Statement: We are a dedicated weekend raiding guild just trying to progress through the content at a decent pace. We are 5/9M led atm, with plenty of experienced raiders from over 3 years of raiding with each other and varying levels of experience per raiding. You can reach us via: Lilith#12189Sickbalance2 Sep 2
Sep 1 [H] Selling tcg Mottled Drake Trying to get rid of this mount. will sell cheaper then the AH. Mail me in game or msg a bid here. ThanksBankoireland0 Sep 1
Sep 1 3 Raiders Looking for a Weekend Raiding Guild We are looking for a group for current and future content. We are a group of 3 raiders with experience in 8/9 Heroic and all of Normal. The group consists of an Arms Warrior, Druid (can play any spec other than feral), Pally/Shaman (Will play any spec). We are looking for a new raiding guild to finish our heroic progression and dabble in Mythic. Our Schedule would best fit a weekend raiding scene Friday - Sunday. 7pm - 11 pm server preferred. Battle tags: ZyberFenn#1417, Stade#1150Volee3 Sep 1
Sep 1 The Stardard Method {H} 8/9H (Wed/Thurs) <The Stardard Method> 8/9 H & 9/9N is currently recruiting more members to round out our core team to push further into heroic and eventually mythic. While we understand that no guild is perfect we strive to excel on a level of content and community. We are a tight knit group who enjoys playing together and spending time hanging out outside of scheduled raid times. We also do keystones and AP runs throughout the week. We are currently most in need of a couple DPS and a healer(s). We are looking for a healer to fill a core spot preferably a Resto shaman or a priest with viable disc and holy specs. We are especially interested in the following classes. Shaman - Ele/Enh/Resto Priest - Holy/Disc Warrior - Arms/Fury Rogue - Any Spec Mage - Any Spec Monk - WW Druid - Boomkin/Feral As always all interested parties are encouraged to contact us. We Raid 2 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday) for 3 hours at a time (9-12 EST (server). Tuesdays we do an optional normal clear for interested members. New raiders have a 4 raid trial period to ensure that everything is a good fit. Angry assignments is utilized in raid to help with listed rotations as well as having important mechanics on screen. We use a RC loot council system where we prioritize everyone getting set bonuses (2-4). The rest is rolling for BiS pieces at which point the council will distribute the gear based on the highest upgrade in order to benefit the team the most. We utilize discord for voice comms and actually use it outside raiding for other content and just to hang out. Please feel free to reply to this thread or add the following B-net tags for more information. Shrui#1663 Spykem#1928 Madmike#1983Themange2 Sep 1
Sep 1 (H)925 Destro lock LFG I'm looking for a H raiding guild that can clear content easily every week and groups that do mythic +. If your guild pushes a little bit of mythic great! If not that is ok too. I'd like that guild to be organized with mostly mature players. I'm serious when I raid but don't mind a slightly laid back guild as long as people are serious and focused during progression. My preferred times are 2 to 3 days a week 7-11pm Est or Afternoon guild from 9-2pm est. Currently 9/9 H TOS ExpChasee9 Sep 1
Sep 1 <Shadows veil> Recruitment *Old* <Shadow Veil> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit members! We are a casual, laid back guild that just wants to have fun. We are a mature, fun guild that has absolutely zero tolerance for drama. We enjoy raiding, and we enjoy PvP, mythics, mythic +, and just general game play. As of right now we are seeking seeking mobile healers, some Dps, our current tomb progression is 6/9 normal. Our raid days are Tues/Wed/Sat, if you wish to raid we require you to be 885+ with concordance, we will help you with gear through mythic + if you do wish to raid but do not meet the requirements currently, our raid time are 8 server to 10:30 server, if you have any questions feel free to contact me via my b-tag (bloodrage#1709) No stress, just fun! We want to be able to get on WoW, kill !@#$, and have a laugh!Zerm27 Sep 1
Sep 1 H-Pally LF Early Evening Weekend H/M-Guild Due to current life events I can no longer make raid times with my current guild so...Any guilds raid early evenings Fri/Sat/Sun and recruiting a Holy Pally? Schedule: Friday & Saturday 5PM EST to 10 PM EST Sundays 4PM EST - 830PM ESTCüppycake2 Sep 1
Sep 1 [H] <High Five> [5/9M ToS] Recruiting! Who we are High Five is an end game raiding guild on US Area 52. We have raided end game content on Area 52 since CATA under this name. The guild has gone through iterations on other servers, but only a handful of those people remain. Many of us have raided on Area 52 since BC and have become close friends who provide the type of end game environment we want to play in. In High Five, you will find some of the best players at their positions. You will find humor and you will find significant progression on a 3 day schedule. Our progression in this expansion is 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, and 5/9M. Raiding Schedule (EST) **Raid invites go out at 8:30PM Tuesday - 9PM ~ 12AM Wednesday - 9PM ~ 12AM Thursday - 9PM ~ 12AM Immediate Wants Resto Shaman Rogues Warlocks Warriors Other exceptional applications that can pull good numbers AND do mechanics. --------------------------------- What we stand for 1. Progression without meaning is useless. 2. We expect you to be at your best, push yourself, each other, and know your ***. 3. We expect you to be part of the community and not just raid log. 4. Pixels will drop again. Pay it forward through recognition. 5. We expect you to be invested in the guild and fiercely loyal. You have a voice, a purpose, a duty to make High Five the guild you want it to be. --------------------------------- What we are looking for High end raiders who are interested in pushing end game on a 3 day schedule (Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 p.m invites and 9p.m. - 12 a.m. raids EST Time Zone). Raiders with mythic experiences in NH (at least 9/10m preferred) & ToS tier. Recruitment is currently very limited and only really possible with players with great logs or recommendations from guildies. We are recruiting for long term positions and players who will gel with the existing player base. Applications should be reasonably lengthy so we can see if you will fit in and if you are willing to put in the kind of time that a three day a week guild needs from its raiders to progress in end game content. A 5-10 sentence application is typically too short to be useful. You should have the ability to talk over voice comm, and should use it. The people we play with mean a lot to us. You should have about 52+ artifact traits, 915+ ilvl (preferrably) and be able to parse in the top 75% or higher of your class in mythic raids. If you have only heroic parses, they should be mostly 95-99th percentile. Ideally you have experience raiding at a high level and you're hungry for a better community and guild to be with for the long haul in Legion and beyond. You need to perform your role without dying to mechanics and learn fights quickly in fewer attempts than others around you. Raiders must have a desire to do more than raid log and to build the community here and be a part of the team. --------------------------------- How you can apply First, we recommend talking to an officer and letting us get to know you. We can save you some embarrassment and help you with the application process. Chewtoy (GM) Chewtoy1982#1602 Wind - Noiree#1468 Effinhunter - Effinhunter#1904 Randoli - Riek#1935 After that, we have several application options on our website at http://www.highfiveguild.com. However, all of them will require you to eventually create a forum account. Put time into your application. Make it worth reading. We want to see good parses for your gear level, but we also want to see a personality that is more than just a cardboard cutout, and we really appreciate people who have experience with pushing end game content over multiple expansions. Talk yourself up, and if you get a chance, come into our Discord and interact with our guild members. How to apply: http://www.highfiveguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=67#p67 Pillars of High Five: http://highfive.warringdead.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114 You should apply even if your class isn't listed and what we are looking to create is what you want out of WoW. We look forward to hearing from you!Randoli6 Sep 1
Sep 1 8/9H Guild LF DPS! <Disorganized Crime> is a 2 day a week ( Tues / Fri 6pm-9pm PST) heroic raiding guild. We are in need of any and all exceptional dps to round out our raid team. We use Suicide Kings for loot and discord for voice that is very active with many perks to it. If you have any questions about the guild or raiding with us, leave a response down below or message me in game (Kallim#1306) for more information. Thanks for considering <Disorganized Crime> as your new home!Kallim1 Sep 1
Sep 1 <Mechanical Misplay> <Mechanical Misplay> is recruiting RDPS n HEALZ to fill our core raid team! We are Currently 7/9H in ToS. With a two week trail period. We are looking for raiders 910+ to fill those spots! All are welcome. A little about us.. We just formed this guild on 8/6/17. We are focused on H TOS progression, and we want to move into mythic raiding. Our raid schedule is T/TH 8-11pm server. We want our team to be full active players that are logging on other then raid times. Keystones and normal are run all the time. We are looking for raiders 910+ that already have experience in H TOS. Once you are in guild you will be judged on; -Raid performance -activity level -M+ performance -attitude If you want to take this next step forward with us, please reply to this post or add Broy00#11517 or Scaly#11711Zetâ2 Sep 1
Sep 1 932 Havoc DH LF T/R Raiding guild 932 Havoc DH LF Tues/Thurs raiding guild 9/9 H with M exp. Looking to progress into Mythics and Heroic/Norm once Antorus comes out. You can reach me on Bnet at FrostyFeet#12780! Thank youßetric2 Sep 1
Aug 31 918 Ele Shaman LF raiding guild I am currently 9/9N and 9/9H xp. I am available to raid any day but prefer times around 8PM-Midnight EST. I'm also a veteran raider with 12 years of on/off raiding experience that's looking for a semi-hardcore 3 day raiding guild. Feel free to message me in game or add Onedvsbstd#11794Xevizen37 Aug 31
Aug 31 LF DPS | W/Th 9-12pm | 7/9H ToS Thank you for your interest in <When In Rome>. We are a progression focused guild that raids on a light 6 hour, 2 night a week schedule to allow for real life commitments for its members while still being able to conquer the challenges of killing internet dragons with a great group of players. On off nights we usually have groups that will run Mythic/Mythic + content. We are also working on filling out a second group that runs on Saturday and Sunday. Below you will find information on the nights and times for each group along with priority roles we are looking to fill. We are always looking for any quality players that can commit to either (or both) of our raid groups. Weekday Group Wednesday and Thursday 9 pm - 12 pm EST DPS Weekend Group Saturday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 pm EST TANK HEALER RANGED DPS If we can put together a solid group of 20, we will push into Mythic once we have cleared Heroic content. Guild Progression 7/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 H Nighthold 3/3 H Trial of Valor 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare About Us Our guild leadership, as well as many of our members, have a wealth of experience in progression raiding including some veteran raiders from as early as the days of Vanilla. We use this knowledge to fuel a progression focus but with a more laid back atmosphere. We are a mature guild comprised of adults and we expect you to act like one. Our only request is that you treat everyone you encounter, both inside and outside the guild, respectfully. We do not tolerate Attitudes, Drama Queens, Loot !@#$%s, or general @**hattery. Requirements Discord for voice communication. At minimum you must use Discord so that you can hear strats and communication for boss encounters. A working mic is a plus, but not required. Expectations Our expectations are pretty typical to any other progression guild. Every member should show up consistently and on time with food, flasks, and potions. You should have a good grasp of your class and boss mechanics. And standing in the fire is still bad. The most important thing to us is that you pull your own weight in raids. We don’t worry about if you can rank or how big the numbers you can post on meters are. What we care about is that you are able to execute the mechanics, are committed to working as a team, willing to follow instruction, and can keep your cool no matter what crazy things may happen. You should not be standing in bad things. If you are supposed to be interrupting, you should be doing so without us having to repeatedly remind you. If you should be running in, running out, stacking up, or spreading out, do it at the appropriate time and in the appropriate manner. If you are making mistakes, recognize that you are, own up to the mistake, and fix it. We also understand every boss has a learning curve. If there is an issue, we will address it with you and give you a fair chance to make adjustments. We in turn expect you to commit to the attempts and keep pushing even after we've spent most of the night wiping on a boss. NOTE: If you are interested in the progression group we do expect and require you to show up with food, flasks, and pots, have basic knowledge of the fights, and be on level with the content. If you show up unprepared or keep standing in fire, we will sit you from the group until you can meet these requirements. Lastly, attendance is important. While real life can and does happen, if it becomes too much of an issue that compromises the group as a whole, we ask that you kindly let us know so that we can make the necessary adjustments. Once things are more stable, we will be glad to invite you back to the group. Contact Feel free to contact any of our officers in game (or whisper a member and they can direct you to an officer): Vedderdh Songweaver (bnet: Song42#1953) Satriya Ðeste Orangecolema HurtSongweaver3 Aug 31
Aug 31 5/9 mythic tank LF raid team I am 5/9 mythic spread between my 3 tanks. I have a 930 vengeance dh, 925ish blood dk and a 920ish guardian druid. All with concordance and more. I am looking for a laid back team to progress with and have fun with. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week between 8:00pm to midnight est. My raid team stopped raiding and I took a break. I have cutting Edge Xavius and cutting Edge Gul'dan. In WoD and MoP I was MT in a server first guild until they broke apart at the start of leigon. A little about me as a player: I am dedicated to my raid team and am always on for raid. I even raided on the day my son was born. I am a very friendly person and I take my class seriously alway striving to be better. I look at logs after raids and see what I could do better to make things easier on my healers or do more dps if damage taken isn't an issue I research my classes every day so I can stay on top of changes or strats or anything that can make me a better raider. I love to tank, I have been a tank since the end of bc and I have cleared all content up to now as a tank. I love to hang out in discord and talk to people and run dungeons on my off nights.Calystraza0 Aug 31
Aug 31 931 rsham LF new server/raid team Been raiding with a squad that has cutting edge in EN, 7/10m NH, but recently have had a setback in Tomb. Lack of attendance mostly. Server i am on really hasnt had any good choices for me and am looking onward to new servers for a possible match. pref raid times of: any combination of tues/wed/thurs and anywhere from 8-12pm edt. Will be checking back to answer any questions, or if you would pref, add my btag nevezk#1338 PS. also capable of playing any other specNevzington5 Aug 31
Aug 31 Sweet Summer Breeze 9/9H <Sweet Summer Breeze> is a newer guild formed by a core group of friends who have been raiding together since MoP. We are 9/9H ToS, and looking to round out our Mythic group with some exceptional folks. Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs, 7p-10p EST (Server) and our alt/lower level raid is Weds 8-11p. Need: Tank: None needed, but all are welcome to apply! DPS: Need ranged DPS, especially Ele shaman Heals: Need a holy paladin, but all are welcome to apply! We also enjoy doing mythic pluses, older raids, pvp, and really anything else on our off nights. If you are looking for a friendly guild with a diverse and fun player base, hit us up! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to any of the officers listed below: Breyvan#1186 agnetha#11359 Dassarian#1500 Danocritic#1494 tharr00a#1446Kaviz0 Aug 31
Aug 31 5/9 M exp mage seeking guild Hello, i'm currently seeking a mythic guild that raids more eastern USA time friendly times. Currently I'm on illidan and wishing to leave to a more time zone friendly server if the opportunity presents itself. I'm currently around 930 item lvl and almost 62 points in my frost weapon. I'm an older player that's been playing since bc launch and want a guild that actually does more then raid log. I also would like to join a guild that's at least 3/9 mythic and close to 4 if possible. I have many pulls of Host Mythic with low % wipes. I'm a very active player and hoping to find a guild that offers a good raiding environment and guild experience. If you have room for a dedicated mage add me real id, must be at least 3/9 mythic and raid no later then 1130 eastern, no earlier then 730. Add me or respond here quieren#1193Alusair1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Group of 4, LF Mythic raiding guild Hello, we are a group of 4 people looking for a mythic progression guild. We would prefer that the guild be 9/9 H or 1/9 M. All of us were 6/10 NH M during last patch. There's room for flexibility on whether you need healers or DPS, just let us know. Our members are: Enhance Sham / Holy Pally Elemental Sham Survival hunt (OS BM) / Mistweaver Monk Arcane Mage Both of the flex players would prefer DPSing, but can heal if needed. Our preferred times of raiding are 9 PM EST at the earliest, any day of the week, 3 hours twice a week, room for flexibility of course. You can contact me here or whisper me if I'm online to talk about things, can send logs of other members when contacted. Thanks for your time.Tengrai10 Aug 31
Aug 31 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that is at least 3/9 on progress. The raid days and times available are Tues/Weds/Thurs/Friday from 5pm-9pm Eastern. I main a DH, with 930 vengeance and 931 havoc. I also have a 906 BM hunter that I recently started playing and gearing up. Previous Exp: 7/7 Mythic EN with cutting edge 2/3 Mythic ToV 6/10 Mythic NH 3/9 Mythic ToS I run M+ on a regular basis, my current score this season is 1892+ just need some DHT and Lower keys to boost it up to 2000. My work schedule is changing and most likely will be unable to make the raid times with my current guild.Wafflewax2 Aug 31
Aug 31 919 UH DK LF Heroic Guild decided to take a break ty all for your postsSynisizm2 Aug 31
Aug 31 4 (1 Tank 3 DPS) Looking for new home Four new transfers looking for a home. We raid primarily around 11PM to 2AM server time. Our logs are posted below https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/noulfang https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/anaxander https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/waldonaldo https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/kepeli My bnet: Dxmkna#1668Kep4 Aug 31
Aug 30 910 Havoc DH looking for morning raid team Hello all, I am a long time player who decided to go casual for a few expansions, and now am looking at returning to raiding. I am currently seeking a team that raids 9am to 12pm Server time as I work 3rd shift. Whether you guys have plans to progress into mythic or just want to clear heroic weekly, as long as the raid times fit I am interested. I am always willing to trial with a guild to show my skills as well as see if I make a good fit for the team as a whole. Please add me @ Mafayu#11965 if you wish to ask me anything or have interest in trialing me for your raid team!Kazashi0 Aug 30
Aug 30 924 Discipline Priest, LF Raiding Guild The times I'm available are Tuesday - Thursday 11:30 PM and later; Friday and Saturday 3 PM - 10 PM, or any time on Sunday and Monday. 9/9 Heroic experience, my old main is AotC but I want to swap to this toon for Argus.Teysza0 Aug 30
Aug 30 928 Resto Shaman LF Guild Resto Shaman looking for mythic raiding guild. Current guild just doesn't have the numbers of active players to field a mythic team anymore. Not looking for a particularly hardcore guild, one a bit more laid back but still wanting to progress in mythic raids. I know, tough balance to achieve. I am 9/9H ToS, 8/10M NH (From another character) I am free to raid Tue/Wed/Thur/Sun evenings 7:30pm-11ish pm Server TimeMcstormy4 Aug 30
Aug 30 904Hpal/908 Affi lock Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server. My lock has been my main but i just recently switched to my hpal again. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm server.Futhork11 Aug 30