Area 52

Aug 14 AD Gaming: LGBTQ/HARDCORE Casual Who Are We? We are a collection of guilds on two servers: Proudmoore Alliance and Area 52 Horde. Area 52 - Horde Guilds: [*] The Anti Drama Syndicate is our Horde guild, we are currently growing to rival our Alliance guilds on Proudmoore. We are looking for additional leadership and other socially minded players that want to enjoy the game at their own pace and without the pressures that a raiding guild can impose. We are building the guild based on the idea that a guild is meant to service its members, not the other way around. With daily gold repair allowances, increased access to the guild bank tabs, open door communication with guild leaders, we strive to make the guild better through participation and suggestions by our membership. For more information, please contact a member of the guild. Proudmoore - Alliance Guilds: [*] The Anti Drama Alliance is the Family Friendly guild of our proud organization. Whether you have children or not, we don't mind. We maintain an atmosphere of mild language, free of the sexual innuendos found in the other sister guilds. To sum it up, guild chat is a clean environment. The guild is headed up by Diahann, with Khyristana as her second in command. AD Alliance is also the hosting guild of all raiding within AD Gaming. Currently, we have three (3) raid teams operating. [*] The Anti Drama Coalition is currently growing and preparing for a good return to Legion as our PvP-centric guild. For now, there is not a lot offered by Blizzard for PvPers but we are preparing for what is to come in Legion. Join today if you want a social adult oriented atmosphere that centers around the PvP genre. [*] The Anti Drama Society, our largest and most populated guild is 100% casual. Society is best described as the party guild. We create and sponsor many of the fun activities offered in AD Gaming, sans raiding. There are no raiding opportunities directly in Society, but our members are free to participate in raids that are in the sister guilds. Society also is an adult oriented guild. We allow an environment where your average adult would feel comfortable. As with all guilds in AD Gaming, we are an LGBTQ Oriented organization and decree our guilds as Safe Zones. Combined, we form AD Gaming All guilds within AD Gaming adhere to our Code of Conduct, which among other things, protects its citizens from ignorance, hate, and malicious attacks. We are also an LGBTQ Hate Free Zone. What makes us different from all the other guilds running around on Area 52 & Proudmoore? We have built up AD Gaming on the same type of platform guilds ran in Vanilla WoW, that is to say, where the purpose of a guild was to facilitate the happiness of its members. In providing a safe, friendship building environment, we feel that is accomplished. Along with paid repairs, guild bank access, a donation funded website and Ventrilo server, and leadership transparency with our High Council structure, we strive to treat each other as adults. Like the our name implies, we are a drama free organization. We are a relaxed, casual, & active group of guilds which aims to let the the individual choose how they want to play the game. Whether that be casually, with one of our raid teams, or through RBGs, we accept everyone and try to provide an active and lively atmosphere, where they can flourish. We have members from all parts of the world, from the United States to Japan to Australia, so you will see members on game and vent at any time of the day. We embrace the variety our guild membership offers. "Our Name is our Creed" Players that help one another, support each other in raids, organize fun activities to do, have friends who made them laugh so hard they forget about the drama in the real world. These are the types of players we seek after. This is who we are. Among the inherent benefits of being in a social, casual atmosphere, we like to distinct ourselves from the other guilds. We offer to every new member, a Welcome Package that is filled with gifts. We also offer a New Member Orientation to all members. It's a 30 min, virtual and real time meeting where we explain our unique guild concept, help answer questions about our Code of Conduct, and solicit suggestions on how to do better. Three times a month @ 6PM in Silvermoon City (Area 52) & Stormwind (Proudmoore), its a purely optional meeting. In addition, we have Xmog Runs, Raffles, Guild Parties, Scavenger Hunts, Trade Channel Trivia Nights (Proudmoore only currently), Guild Darts, Parades, and rank advancement opportunities. We are also looking for additional leadership for The Anti Drama Sydicate's High Council and Raid Leaders. For an invite or more info, PST a member of the guild you wish to join in game or visit NoMoreDrama.Enjin.com to learn more.Isayuri1 Aug 14
Aug 14 Raider LFG Hi im looking for a semi-hardcore weekday and/or weekend raid team for Legion. I main tank and have been tanking since MOP. Iv always enjoyed my monk as my main but would like to try (yes i know so does everyone else) DH tanking. Iv always liked the play styles of these kinda tanks and have done amazing things with them. I have a very odd raiding schedule due to work. Mon-fri 10pm-12:30am est Sat- 9pm-12am est Sun- 8pm-12am est (if its a 2 day raid team i am also able to book off those raid nights) I can do as many days as needed. My bnet is quin551#1425 for any further questions you may ask.Darkmonky3 Aug 14
Aug 14 730 Blood/UH DK 13/13H 7/13M LF Raid team 730 Blood/UH DK 13/13H 7/13Mythic LF Raid team with an active guild. Available to raid between 9pm to 3am Server Time Monday through SundayBlightghast0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Healer lf legion raiding Hello i am looking for a guild that will be raiding in legion. I can play any healer that is needed. Preferred raid time would start around 8-9 est to 11-12 est.Zepoll1 Aug 14
Aug 14 [M] Returning Hpal LFG Returning hpal looking for a strong mythic guild to progress competitively. Have raid led and guild led through cataclysm and mop. Have a strong background with class and am familiar with a progression environment. My availability would be mon-thurs 10pm-1am pacific. killinglight#1556Valeondra1 Aug 14
Aug 14 Returning couple LF guild. Recently returning with serious intent to continue playing well into legion. Both of us quit raiding hardcore in WotLK but at elooking to return to raiding and well just a decent guild in general. We have settled down in our travels and have more time to devote to the game again. Currently I main a Resto Druid and have a blood DK I am considering maining in Legion and my wife has an Elemental/Resto Shaman she is maining at the moment. Both of us have only been back about a month so we have not explored any further into raiding then LFR as we haven't found a permanent raiding group yet. Though we are lacking in current WoD N/H/M content we feel we will easily catch up and pull our weight in Legion. If there are any guilds building for Legion that could use dependable experienced wow playing couple let us know.Rvalas7 Aug 14
Aug 14 Looking for Guild for Legion looking for a more serious, mature guild. (returning player trying to hit 100 and geared by legion)Ñash1 Aug 14
Aug 14 Dps DH and WW Monk LFG My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild for legion. Something semi hardcore. Our times would be anywhere from Sunday thru Thursday 8pm-1am PST. My Experience: SoO 14/14 Heroic and 5/14 Mythic. HM 7/7H BRF 10/10H 2/10 Mythic HFC 13/13H My Friend Yuggidan' Experience: Experience dating back to Vanilla ToT 12/12 H SoO 14/14 H HFC 13/13 H If you have any other questions or would like to get into contact with us add on on BNET. Hasheets: Brizzle#1589 Yuggidan: Yug#1840Hasheets0 Aug 14
Aug 13 [H] Vengeance DH LF Heroic Raiding guild Long time WoW player looking to join an adult (age 30+) heroic raiding guild for Legion content. I will be playing a Vengeance DH for the expansion. Weekday raid times + Sunday nights are better for me. Please let me know if your guild might be a fit. Feel free to reply here or msg me in game on Bú(alt0250)ffySü(alt0252)mmers CheersIfearyðu0 Aug 13
Aug 13 LF Weekend Raid Team I'm a 733 boomy (not that it'll matter in a few weeks) and I have a 709 havoc DH who is also looking with me. He's willing to be a back up in case someone quits the team but I'm looking for a core spot. I'm specifically looking for a weekend guild because of work, hopefully Fri/Sat as well as Sun in the evening. We're both 9/13M and have a hardcore mindset when it comes to raiding. We're looking for a team that has similar goals (Mythic progression in Legion). Please add Talia#11223 if interested.Bawr0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Augment Illidan-US Mythic Raiding ...Ultròn0 Aug 13
Aug 13 Chemical Imbalance Fri/Sat-LEGION Well well well. Legion is quickly approaching, the patch is out, and everyone is mad about their class. Regardless the world keeps spinning and as such, we need some competent bodies for Legion raiding. As a group the core of us have been raiding together for...far too long(Burning Crusade heyyyy) so we are pretty solid as far as teams go. We are pretty laid back, tend towards being snarky, and I think we are a damn fun lot. We plan on pushing into Mythics this expansion, missing the challenge hard modes provide. So, we need 20 total then yeah? As far as we can tell now, as it is still early we are interested in pretty much all dps. Perhaps a tank, perhaps a healer or two. Any and all interested parties will be considered and obviously there is no ilvl requirement just don't show up naked. We require raiders to be on time, know their class, gem and chant appropriately and have food/potions/flasks/beer. We raid Fri and Sat 9-12 server(EST) So that is my speech, that will be buried among the rest of the recruitment posts, but hit anyone in game up, or me: Bellatrix#1309 or Alchemy#1707. Cheers to new content! pew pewBellátrix9 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Returning Raider looking for Guild Hello! Looking for a weekend evening raiding guild that is sociable, preferably Friday/Saturday to raid with during Legion! I would really enjoy to play a Havoc Demon Hunter, but I realize quite a few established guilds will probably have quite a few people wanting to change or new guilds having an influx of them so I am flexible on what options I have. Currently on Area 52 I have a Mage, Priest, Warlock, and Demon Hunter at 100. Leveling or transferring others here soon. Interested in playing - Havoc Demon Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Elemental/Restoration Shaman, Feral/Restoration Druid, Shadow Priest, Windwalker Monk, and Frost/Blood Death Knight. Characters to refer to for past raid experience: Tanlen (Mage) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Tanlen/simple Celestene (Hunter) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Celestene/simple Anek (Druid) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Anek/simple Add me at Belowzero#1347 if you would like to talk!Tanlen2 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] LF Casual PvE/Raiding Guild Hello All, I'm currently looking for a home for myself (Resto druid focused) and a friend (plays tank classes) on Horde side Area-52 server. I'll keep it short. We're looking for an older guild that is looking to keep growing and expanding but does not mass invite or pester. We'd like an organized guild as well, because no one likes chaos and unclear objectives, right? We just want to join a casual, tight knit group that is looking for no drama and wants to have fun. We're not looking to be Mythic raiders. What times can we raid? Evenings EST after 5 pm weekdays, and Saturdays are open. Ideally, no Sunday raiding. Experience? We both have past raiding experience. I am HFC 13/13 N and 6/13 H, if that matters. In summary, we'd really just like a group that wants to raid, can make jokes about wiping, but can also pick ourselves up to continue to learn and grow. If you think this fits your guild, feel free to add me on battletag Kait#1489. Thank you!Mapping0 Aug 13
Aug 12 Returning player LF Raiding guild Hi all, I am returning to WoW for Legion and am looking to get into a raiding guild. I started raiding in BC, continued to do so semi-hardcore until MoP where I took a casual approach to the game, finally taking a break from the game in WoD. I'm looking for a heroic oriented guild, though not totally opposed to mythic. I am currently attending school, so I'm looking for raid times on Tues and Thurs due to evening classes on Mon and Wed. I've loved tanking ever since I started doing so in Ulduar, but am fairly flexible in what I do. I haven't quite chosen my class for Legion, but classes I am open to playing in Legion include: Warrior: Prot/Arms DK: any spec Paladin: Prot/Holy Hope to hear from anyone searching to fill rosters!Boraro1 Aug 12
Aug 12 WTS Cheap MYTHIC HFC LOOT RUN *Titanforged* Hello potential buyers, Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details. General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 13-18. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 2-3 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List 13/13M - 500k 7/13-->13/13M - 350k. (All the bosses past Gorefiend) First 6(Lower) - 200k Archimonde - 200K Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) 7/13-->13/13M + Mount - 1.75M 13/13M + Mount - 2M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Sale Details: 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 6PM to 10PM PST on Tuesday. 2. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRF We also sell Mythic Blackhand mount for 250K on Tuesdays @ ~5:45PM PST, before HFC raid has started. - Add Dish#1411 if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, titanforged, and sockets. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. What time do you guys usually run HFC? DNOgaming's HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 6PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 9PM PST. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Dish#1411. Recommended that you only deal with me when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Dish#1411 Thanks for reading.Jinzel5 Aug 12
Aug 11 Long time player looking for a home Good day all, I am looking for a family to spend my wow time with. I will be playing a DK, DH and Warrior in Legion. I probably will not raid unless there will be an alt run later on. My focus will be running Mythic+ dungeons since my gaming time is a little sporadic at times. I am not sure if I am considered a social player or not....but I did want to explain what I wanted to get out of Legion. I tank mostly with some decent dps (been playing in alpha/beta). Let me know if you think I might be a good fit!Aùròn4 Aug 11
Aug 11 Looking for raiding guild So as the title said I'm looking for a raiding guild, I have a 100 of every class (go mass PTO!) and I'm looking for a guild who likes to raid 2 days a week typically on the week days between 8pm - 12pm. I also prefer PVP in down time. Let me know what's out there.Belialith2 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H] LF Canadian (Ontario) guild/guildmates Hey there, Any adult Canadian Horde guild or guildies from the GTA or Ontario? Would love to be part of a local guild eh... Will be playing a Warrior or Demon Hunter (as needed) and looking to raid at least Heroic difficulty. Would love to do some BGs, dungeons and world content too. CheersÂrun3 Aug 11
Aug 11 Returning raider looking for guild. DH Hey. I'm a decent raider that did a little serious raiding in Wrath and BC, but I have been mostly casual in the past years. I did heroic Archimonde in WOD which was cool, but my guild fell apart. I'm looking to get on a raid team that preferably raids tuesday and wednesday nights, but I can work with other schedules im not terribly picky. I'll be playing a DH. Im not an alt junkie so all my time will go into this character. I played a hunter in vanilla, a paladin offtank in bc, a blood dk from wrath until now. Im older and married, so my expectations for what I wanna achieve are low. Id just like to clear normal and have some fun with some good people. If we get any more done than that thats a bonus to me. Post if you have a slot and we can talk, im looking to field some options right now.Glaivus0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Recruiting For Legion! D E S T R U C T I O N is a newly formed guild looking to form a raid team for legion. Our raid times will be thursday, friday, and saturday from 7pm to 10 pm est. Currently looking to recruit officers 1 for Rdps, 1 for Mdps, and 1 for healing to also help with recruitment. If you're interested in becoming an officer or want to join for when we start recruiting you can feel free to message me in game or add me. My battletag is DEMON#12476.Sprolii0 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H]<Conviction> Let's Have Some Fun! Attention all raiders! <Conviction> is a newly established Horde guild on a mission to conquer end-game raiding in Legion, and of course, beyond! Organized and led by Mythic-experienced raiders, <Conviction> is looking for talented and like-minded raiders who have a passion for high-end raiding. Certainly we have specific needs but if you are a talented and exceptional raider who is looking for a long-term home, by all means, please reach out to us. So if you are looking for a guild that takes care of its own while creating a fun, yet, serious raid environment dominating Mythic tiers, <Conviction> just may be the guild for you. Below are some quick pointers about us: HORDE US - EAST AREA 52 Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Wednesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Beginning the first week of August 2016, we will be running Mythic HFC. We ask that you are geared appropriately and are well versed in the Mythic HFC Raid Encounters. With our overall goal to clear all content on each individual difficulty level while it is current, <Conviction> will be adopting a three day raid week. Currently, due to the end of Warlords of Draenor, we are only raiding two days a week; however, come Legion raids, raiding will be adjusted to three days a week. Obviously, it goes unsaid to plan to be here 3x/week during Legion raiding. Attendance Policy: While we do work on becoming a reputable progression guild and maintaining a high-end raid environment, we do realize that life happens at any given moment. With that being said, we do expect our raiders to be available for 80% of our raids. Loot Policy: All loot is dispersed via Loot Council, made up of Raid Leads and Guild Administration. Loot is to be dispersed to what benefits the raid team the best versus any other loot dispersion category. Current Needs: Note: Prospective members should provide logs when being considered for recruitment. While logs are not mandatory, it is points in your favor during deliberation. 1) Ranged DPS - Warlock*, Mage 2) Melee DPS - Ret Paladin*, Warrior *Actively looking While the above classes are what we're actively recruiting for - we will still talk to anyone interested. Bench raiders welcome! All prospective members will be subject to an interview in Discord with guild leadership to determine recruitment. An application is pointless to us, because the logs and personality do the all the necessary talking for you. Please add GM: knovvv#1671 Officer: laughingowl#1692 Myself: brucebanner#1166 to begin recruitment talk with <Conviction>. We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully, creating a long-lasting relationship within WoW for years to come. Serious inquiries only!Snôww0 Aug 11
Aug 10 Holy/S Priest LF Legion progression guild I'm a long time on and off player returning and looking to play full time ( I now have the free time to completely devote to WoW). I've healed the entirety of the 6 years I've played, and have experience raiding as well as some experience with raid leading and have the resolve to handle a hardcore environment. My current schedule is extremely flexible, and I am available nearly 24/7. If you're interested in talking, send a request to Cake#11329 and we can discuss details. Thanks and have a good one!Cakeshake4 Aug 10
Aug 10 I'm Back Jokes* now that I have your attention..... Hunter LF raiding guild for Legion. Currently 10/13 Mythic HFC coming back from a break. Looking for 3-4 nights per week 9 pm to 1 am ish EST.Oncè9 Aug 10
Aug 10 ex guild leaders looking for a guild me (spriest) and my buddy (balance druid/demon hunter) are long time raid leaders and heroic runners looking for a guild for legion. We moved from tichondrious at the end of WoD after our guild fell apart and are looking to join a new team! We both have lots of heroic experience (more on the serious side during cata/panda) looking to get into heroic and possibly mythic runs. Let me know if we would be a good fit for your guild. *horde side only* *not looking to xfer* *evenings are prefered* *tues and thurs ideal days* add me if you would prefer to talk to me on wow FeelsSadMan#11948Sàlame5 Aug 10
Aug 10 &lt;Rush&gt; LF Mythic raiders for Legion! ..Tristrex47 Aug 10
Aug 10 Recruiting Rogue and Ele Sham Twisted Nails of Fate is looking for two final people to top off our raid group. As stated, we need a rogue and an elemental shaman. We raid Thurs and Sun 8:30-11 EST/ server time. We have been raiding as a group for 2+ expansions now and have cleared heroic content in all. We will be pushing all end game content in legion including mythic dungeons and heroic, possibly mythic raiding. Please message me in-game for more info. Runfast#1109Zungorn0 Aug 10
Aug 10 H-priest Hi I am looking for a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild come legion. Great healer here with plenty of Heroic/Mythic raiding experience. Been playing since wrath and recently with WoD found myself guildless. I have experience with Shaman,Druid healing class and decided that in Legion I would like to main holy priest and now all I need is a guild ready to push content hard but still have fun. My Battletag is #Lintxoxo#1640 and I would love to chat about joining a raid team for legion so hit me up.Lintbgone2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Resto Sham and 1 DPS LF 2-day Guild Hey All, My wife and I are looking to come back to raiding in Legion. She's an experienced Heroic/Mythic raider dating back to Vanilla and I've been raiding Heroic/Mythic difficulty off and on since Wrath. She's looking to play resto shaman and I'm looking to play some sort of DPS like mage, rogue, unholy dk. Something like that. We're only looking for a 2-day not so hardcore experience and friendly attitudes! Please contact me if you have needs that fit ours! Thanks! Bismark#11729Bismarkx4 Aug 10
Aug 10 This is the end of WoW I don't see why you felt the need to place orcs on my rock. What's the @#$@ing point of putting these orcs on my rock? I've never had to share my rock with anyone until now. This is seriously %@#$ed up, you're ruining WoW. http://imgur.com/a/Y0DOBSweetrat0 Aug 10
Aug 10 LF Guild: 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 DPS LF a casual guild for legion. Our group has a Blood DK, Resto Druid, Marksman Hunter and Fire Mage. Prefer 10man raids and mythic dungeons but are open to 25man if needed.Heatingup1 Aug 10
Aug 9 Hunter looking for late night raiding guild So I am looking to get back into WoW and raiding, I have experience from MoP, full cleared SoO and have the ahead of the curve chiev. I am good at following directions and think I would be a good addition to your team. I work until 1 AM so i'm looking for a late night team that runs between 1:30 and 9:00 am. Not looking for elitism, would like to be a part of a semi hardcore - hardcore team that gets things done quickly. drop me a message here, thanks!Seìkakuna3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Guardian Druid LF Heroic Guild in Legion Hello, I'm a Guardian Druid Tank who took a break from the game for a little more than a year. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and am hoping to find a Heroic-level guild with a spot for a dedicated tank. FWIW, I have Mythic raid experience in multiple tiers through multiple expansions, though due to my break the most recent tier is one I have missed. My schedule is very flexible, so just add Trifecta#1670 with any questions you might have (or post to this thread). Thanks!Yotsuya2 Aug 9
Aug 9 Heroic Archimonde Sales Hey there all! As most of you know the moose that drops from Heroic Archimonde will no longer be dropping come August 30th when Legion launches, that's right gone for good. What you get: Reins of the Grove Warden, Personal Loot Our group will be doing carries up into 7.0, typically 8 hours a day. The price to join is 25k, paid before the kill, in Orgrimmar, paid to Fruitlooper. **HORDE ONLY** If this at all interests you, please add FruitSalad#1390 and i'll get you in ASAP. Thanks for your time. Original post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745675677#1Watermelons52 Aug 9
Aug 8 Rated BG looking for a guild doing rated BG in legion. ThanksVoloz0 Aug 8
Aug 8 [H] <Forty Six and Two> Hello all! 46&2 is currently looking for new raiders for legion! We are currently in need of all classes and specs(save Demon Hunters) for both a weekend and weekday teams. Weekend team currently runs Sat/Sun from 8pm EST/Server to 11pm EST/Server. The weekday is still in the process of being formed and currently does not have a set time. In addition to raiders we are open and actively recruiting non-raiders for pvp and other fun stuff! If interested in joining please contact myself, Fallenight, or Ursae in game or go to or website @ http://46n2.wowhordes.com/ *This post has been short and sweet to save everyone time and effort without embellishments.*Zedeus0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Frost DK Seeking H/M Raiding Guild for Legion Long time WoW player here currently seeking a Heroic/Mythic progression guild for Legion. Do to crappy circumstances I have found myself guild-less here at the end of WoD and would like to find a new home. I have raided since vanilla and have experience tanking, healing, and dpsing all at top end lvls. I have mainly healed in the past but upcoming class changes have drawn me back to the DK for Legion. My battle tag is Kogak#1627 and I'm willing to voice chat also so please add me and send me a message if interested.Lifebender2 Aug 8
Aug 7 I N F E R N O Is Looking for Raiders! 100 Blood Elf Paladin I N F E R N O 17995 Hello there! I N F E R N O is a guild trying to start back up again and make a strong raid appearance in Legion. Currently, we have yet to hold our first raid as a guild. However, our core officers are all very experienced raiders dating back to Molten Core and we have been raiding with each other for roughly 11 years. For current tier we are all 13/13 Heroic, and others have 3/13 Mythic experience. We are looking to build a laid back raiding experience while still downing content in a timely manner. Our raid times are 8-11 server (EST) on Tuesdays and Thursday. Currently, we are recruiting all classes and specs. The guild is shooting to hold its first raid on Thursday (April 21st) to get a gauge of where our members are. Choosing to clear normal or heroic to gear players up are both options, so don't let lack of gear or experience deter you. For more information contact Daggerfell [redriot#1656] Maraanni [Flyingduck#1665] Totesmcgoats [ReDonk56#1461] Thanks and good luck in your guild search!Daggerfell37 Aug 7
Aug 7 WTB Heroic Archimonde 10k Payment provided upon kill. In-game mail or respond here.Putnesca0 Aug 7
Aug 7 guild recruiting for raiding Honor to thy, we are recruiting for a tank ideal for this tank would be a monk, dk,warrior, paladin, we need possible 2 healer the ideal for them would be something beside a priest or druid. if you are Dps and you are looking for raiding. we could try if you are a good dps we will take you. Keep in mind we are recruiting for all lvls and classes. a little about us . we are a guild that been around a while going on 2 years we transfer from a dead server and came to Area 52 we are helpful, friendly, nice, and like to help our members. we offer free guild repair, and bags for those that need them we do have a 8 tab guild bank. if you have any question please contact myself Iskatiane, sappire,Lovi. or any members that you can see online just go to the who screen in game and type in Honor to thy. any members is very helpful . we are a good guild to join I know there now many good guild out there now a day we try our best to be one of the good ones. Thanks for reading. IskatianeIskatiane0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Recruiting DPS/Healers For Heroic Raiding Hey All! Here at <Mercury> were a small tight nit group of people that are looking for more raiders to join our core 15 man Heroic group for legion. We do plan on doing mythic in legion, but wish to develop a core 15 man group first and find the rest after legion is launched.(Alot bigger playerbase to recruit from). Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 Server Time. Currently we are seeking: DPS of any kind.(Preferably Ranged DPS, but will accept melee) 2 Healers: (Preferably restoration druid/mistweaver monk and a holy/disc priest). Add me in game at Marasuma#1512 or respond to this thread. Hope to hear from you!Marasuma0 Aug 7
Aug 7 <Conviction> LF Talented & Dedicated Raiders Attention all raiders! <Conviction> is a newly established Horde guild on a mission to conquer end-game raiding in Legion, and of course, beyond! Organized and led by Mythic-experienced raiders, <Conviction> is looking for talented and like-minded raiders who have a passion for high-end raiding. Certainly we have specific needs but if you are a talented and exceptional raider who is looking for a long-term home, by all means, please reach out to us. So if you are looking for a guild that takes care of its own while creating a fun, yet, serious raid environment dominating Mythic tiers, <Conviction> just may be the guild for you. Below are some quick pointers about us: HORDE US - EAST AREA 52 Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Wednesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Beginning the first week of August 2016, we will be running Mythic HFC. We ask that you are geared appropriately and are well versed in the Mythic HFC Raid Encounters. With our overall goal to clear all content on each individual difficulty level while it is current, <Conviction> will be adopting a three day raid week. Currently, due to the end of Warlords of Draenor, we are only raiding two days a week; however, come Legion raids, raiding will be adjusted to three days a week. Obviously, it goes unsaid to plan to be here 3x/week during Legion raiding. Attendance Policy: While we do work on becoming a reputable progression guild and maintaining a high-end raid environment, we do realize that life happens at any given moment. With that being said, we do expect our raiders to be available for 80% of our raids. Loot Policy: All loot is dispersed via Loot Council, made up of Raid Leads and Guild Administration. Loot is to be dispersed to what benefits the raid team the best versus any other loot dispersion category. Current Needs: Note: Prospective members should provide logs when being considered for recruitment. While logs are not mandatory, it is points in your favor during deliberation. 1) Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid*, Warlock, Mage 2) Melee DPS - Ret Paladin*, Windwalker Monk, Warrior *Actively looking While the above classes are what we're actively recruiting for - we will still talk to anyone interested. Bench raiders welcome! All prospective members will be subject to an interview in Discord with guild leadership to determine recruitment. An application is pointless to us, because the logs and personality do the all the necessary talking for you. Please add GM: knovvv#1671 Officer: laughingowl#1692 Myself: brucebanner#1166 to begin recruitment talk with <Conviction>. We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully, creating a long-lasting relationship within WoW for years to come. Serious inquiries only!Snôww2 Aug 7
Aug 6 <Conviction> LF Talented & Dedicated Raiders Attention all raiders! <Conviction> is a newly established Horde guild on a mission to conquer end-game raiding in Legion, and of course, beyond! Organized and led by Mythic-experienced raiders, <Conviction> is looking for talented and like-minded raiders who have a passion for high-end raiding. Certainly we have specific needs but if you are a talented and exceptional raider who is looking for a long-term home, by all means, please reach out to us. So if you are looking for a guild that takes care of its own while creating a fun, yet, serious raid environment dominating Mythic tiers, <Conviction> just may be the guild for you. Below are some quick pointers about us: HORDE US - EAST AREA 52 Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Wednesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Beginning the first week of August 2016, we will be running Mythic HFC. We ask that you are geared appropriately and are well versed in the Mythic HFC Raid Encounters. With our overall goal to clear all content on each individual difficulty level while it is current, <Conviction> will be adopting a three day raid week. Currently, due to the end of Warlords of Draenor, we are only raiding two days a week; however, come Legion raids, raiding will be adjusted to three days a week. Obviously, it goes unsaid to plan to be here 3x/week during Legion raiding. Attendance Policy: While we do work on becoming a reputable progression guild and maintaining a high-end raid environment, we do realize that life happens at any given moment. With that being said, we do expect our raiders to be available for 80% of our raids. Loot Policy: All loot is dispersed via Loot Council, made up of Raid Leads and Guild Administration. Loot is to be dispersed to what benefits the raid team the best versus any other loot dispersion category. Current Needs: Note: Prospective members should provide logs when being considered for recruitment. While logs are not mandatory, it is points in your favor during deliberation. 1) Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid*, Warlock, Mage 2) Melee DPS - Ret Paladin*, Windwalker Monk *Actively looking While the above classes are what we're actively recruiting for - we will still talk to anyone interested. Bench raiders welcome! All prospective members will be subject to an interview in Discord with guild leadership to determine recruitment. An application is pointless to us, because the logs and personality do the all the necessary talking for you. Please add GM: knovvv#1671 Officer: laughingowl#1692 Myself: brucebanner#1166 to begin recruitment talk with <Conviction>. We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully, creating a long-lasting relationship within WoW for years to come. Serious inquiries only!Snôww0 Aug 6
Aug 5 &amp;lt;Sanctifico&amp;gt; LFM Legion 13/13M Leadership <Sanctifico> [TAGLINE] Do you wanna be the best you can be? Do you like to rank? Do you like thinking outside of the box to have fun? Sanctifico is a place that fosters your desires to be #1. We are looking for exceptional raiders to form a solid raid team. Our main focus to raid Mythic progression with like-minded individuals. Individuals who will take pride in their role and master their class. They will strive to be the best they can be by reviewing material outside the game to better themselves. We are a democracy and everyone has a say, after all we are a team. We are currently NOT focused on raiding HFC although if we get a team together we will be raiding for fun and logs/ranks. Timezone: EST Raid Format: 20 Mythic Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST Loot: Loot Council Website: http://www.sanctifico.com Progression: Leadership is 13/13M with 12 year raiding history Guild Tracker: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Sanctifico Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/145770/ Recruitment: We are only recruiting exceptional individuals. Melee Warlock Part time healer Players with Alpha/Beta access or Alpha/Beta knowledge for their class preferred. We encourage you to contact us if you believe you are qualified, our application process involves a lengthy interview on voice chat (mumble). We need to vet you as a player and as a social individual. Contacts Ironsquid#1925 - GM Jelliebeane#1245 - RecruitmentSquidmagus33 Aug 5
Aug 5 Looking for Legion Mythic Raiding Guild Hey! I recently returned to WoW after a couple years and am looking for a home for Legion. Quit right after WoD release, but I used to raid quite hardcore in MoP (Top 2 Kel'thuzad) and am looking to do the same again. I play quite a lot, and am looking to go as hard as possible once legion hits. I'm looking for something late night to avoid schedule conflicts. Primarily DPS, but always willing to tank. Add me Scroggling#1974 or Reply. Thanks!Scrogg1 Aug 5
Aug 5 [H] Hunter LF Late night raiding guild I am 13/13 in normal and heroic. I had to stop before the mythic push for personal reasons. Ideally I would like to raid 2-3 times a week and I am available any time past 10:45 Pm on weeknights and as for weekends I am always available. I have been a Hunter main since BC. As for Legion I plan on going MM/BM. To contact me you can leave a message here or add me on Bnet at Mightmagic#1498Gragoa9 Aug 5
Aug 5 Do not recruit these people. I originally recruited these people into my guild. They turned out super toxic. Do not recruit Loganc, or any of their alts. He insulted the guild teamspeak leader and the guild gm. By all means recruit them if you toxicity. I am always online, feel free to whisper me in game. He called an officer a drunk and a racist. HE generally causes a lot of drama. Good luck and happy raiding.Thatbear0 Aug 5
Aug 5 6 casual-core raiders looking for guild We just transferred off of Ner'zhul. We have always ran our own guild since Uld but now we have responsibilities, etc, that prevent us from being able to put the time in to run the show. We've always been a 10 man guild, but we dont have the time to recruit the rest of the people we need. We are good players, can provide credentials on past experience if needed. Old guild was <Trade isnt LFG> We are not carries, we are more used to doing the carrying...we just want to play, kill some bosses, and have a good time. If you think we may be a good fit for your team, let me know! Our player roles can be flexible.MylilpC7F29F5 Aug 5
Aug 4 Looking for Guild I'm returning after a very long break. Decided to start fresh. I'm looking for an active friendly guild.Wyzegirl16 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H] Khaos Rising Recruiting for Legion! ~Khaos Rising~ New founded guild of Area 52! Recruiting Casual Players and Raiders for our raid team to destroy Legion. Our goal is to maintain a Semi-Hardcore Raid team with a casual atmosphere outside of raids. We understand that every person no matter how old has a life outside of WOW. As most of us have families ourselves! Raid Times: -Tues, Wed and Thur 5 PM PST - 8 PM PST -Recruitment Needs: Melee DPS -Rogue -Marksman Hunter -Windwalker Monk -Ret Paladin -Enhancement Shaman -Fury/Arms Warrior Ranged DPS -Warlock -Mage -Survival Hunter -Elemental Shaman Healers -Mistweaver Monk -Disc Priest -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman Tanks -Closed Please submit an application at http://khaosrising.shivtr.com/ If you would like more info or to chat please contact one of the Leaders/Officers in game! Btag: Neztah#1898 - Leader Seism#1516 - Leader Kibanu#1578 - Leader Creature#1846 - Banker/Leader Jennacide#1832 - Recruitment OfficerNeztah5 Aug 4