Area 52

May 3, 2016 tank coming back for legion Hi, Any guilds in need of a tank. I am dedicated to tanking. I only have tanks no other classes. I would like a guild that runs late night. I am looking forward to coming back and playing and progressing through some legion content. I am a solid attendee, I just like to play and have fun.Aspxcoder2 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Farming services, Dampscale Basilisk Eye Anyone selling farming services, paying well for a [Dampscale Basilisk Eye] from green basilisks in terrokar forest pst. Contact in game or in game mail 100g per set of 8 eyes or 10 g each! Thanks.Dorianni0 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Any early morning raiding guilds? Oceanic player here. Have a few toons on Area52 and love the population density and people, but being 15hours ahead of server time means most guilds raid at 9AM my time. Any guilds looking to recruit for Legion that might suit my GMT+10 timezone better? This hunter is my most geared but tbh i'm an altoholic. Just looking for some cool people to run with and a place to maybe call home :)Psynapse2 May 3, 2016
May 2, 2016 <Insidious Souls> 12/13M HFC LF RDPS& Healers <Insidious Souls> 12/13 M &13/13 H HFC Raid Times: All EST Tues, Wed, Thu 9:00pm-12:00am Invites go out at 8:45pm We are now recruiting DPS 730+ open to all exceptional palyers. Range DPS : ( Locks , Boomkin, Mages, Hunters ) Melee DPS : ( Death Knight , Rogue) preferred About us: The guild is active outside raids, running old content or just hanging out. Optional alt runs on weekends. Calm, fun, organized, non elitist environment. Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Angry Assignments Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Heroic encounter experience To apply we conduct Vent interviews instead of typed applications. If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Vindakaytor#1322 - GMVindakaytor94 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Looking for new guild! .Sprolii0 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Group of raiders looking to finish out WOD! We are a semi-hardcore group, 2 night a week raid group and we are looking for another group to raid with Now 5/13M! What we consist of! Healers Priest (disc) Druid Tanks Druid (Or Rdsp) Dmg Mage x2 Hunter What we offer: Solid leadership, Fun laid back but serious group. All geared and are fast to learn new fights! Raid Times we are looking for or something close. (Times are negotiable we just want to raid) Tuesday 9pm-1am Wednesday: 9pm-1am *est* Contacts: steaks#1802 (Rollersteaks) (GM) Alex#111743 (Krozok)Krozok3 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 725 Ele/727 off spec resto sham LF guild Hey all. Figured id try my luck here. MS ele shaman lf raiding guild times between 6pm-11pm est monday through friday. Have an alt resto spec which im decent at but would rather dps. 13/13H exp 13/13Norm obviously ;) have attempted first 2 bosses on mythic but never downed. Post away. Thanks hmu in game or on here.Raijinx2 May 2, 2016
May 1, 2016 EXPLORADOR, THE SHADY DK feel free to respond to this ill take all negative and positive feedback from everyone. I do realize that i made a mistake even loaning gold, and its a trivial amount. Loaned EXPLORADOR 50k from my bank. terms were agreed upon for payment last wed. he then removed him self from my guild, my fb page and my launcher site. then somehow deleted and reinstated his toon. The dk now resides in strawberry puppy kisses. NOTICED over the weekend the toon is back in game. Just want anyone who reads forums..that this muther facker is shady. And if he will do that to us, he will do that to you as well. I dont know any other way to retaliate...lol so im doing wht i can. Also he is NOT a good dk. ROFL :DLyrixx20 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 WTS Twink and Transmog gear Hi, I'm looking to sell Foreman's Gloves (for twink) http://www.wowhead.com/item=2167/foremans-gloves and Petrified Shinbone (for transmog) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/1958 Leave a message in here, I will respond.Babagonosha0 May 1, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 WTB Felsteel Annihilator 13/13 Mythic 742 ilvl Warlock on US-Illidan looking to buy the mount next week (5/3-5/9). Willing to pay 450k gold on Area-52 for the mount. Plus another 50k for Edict of it drops. Bnet: Lourinzo#1178Lourinzo0 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Buying Heroic Moose Kill (horde) closed, got the mountZalestus0 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 718 Holy/ 713 Prot Paladin LATE NIGHT/MORNING Hi im Axisall, i am a Holy/Prot Paladin looking to get back into raiding since i left. I have a new job that usually schedules me on Evenings, so im only available guaranteed after 1:00AM EST or in the Mornings. Past Exp: Cleared AotCs: T14: Protection Paladin T15: Protection Paladin T16: 11/14H Disc Priest T17: Protection Paladin T18: Holy Paladin (PuG) If i am guaranteed a spot, then i will transfer since i am Alliance atm. I am also looking on Illidan.Axisall0 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 <Free Agents> Area 52 NEEDS YOU! <Free Agents> is a guild on Area 52 looking for a tank and a few quality dps to further optimize our two raid teams and prepare for legion. We're looking for like-minded raiders who show drive and determination that are looking for a raiding guild. At present, we are 13/13 H & 13/13 N. We love social members so if you need a place to call home feel free to drop me a line! At the end of the day, if you know your class and are open to achieving greatness or would like to discuss anything, definitely add me on bnet Ztrfkr#1146. What we can offer you: A friendly, professional, social environment to be yourself and have fun in this game. We're more than willing to help you if you're willing to put effort into helping yourself Quality leadership Normal/Heroic Raiding Ventrilo voice server Raid Days & Times: Fridays & Saturdays (we also have a second team that raids Sunday & monday) nights 7:30pm to 11:30pm server All members are expected to be fully prepared. Our goal is to clear the content that Blizzard makes available. If <Free Agents> sounds like the ideal community to you, feel free to contact me at Ztrfkr#1146Síníq0 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 4 People Looking for a H > M Guild 13/13M Exp 11/13 M exp Mage 738 mage 13/13 M exp Mistweaver Monk - Me 700 ilvl 13/13 H exp Resto Shaman - 700 ilvl 13/13 H exp Ret paladin - 700 ilvl Looking for a guild trying to transition into mythics! Can raid M W Th Fri Can't do Tuesdays or weekends! Add Rambo#1316Bleep0 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 Looking for a home I'm an experienced old school raider just looking for a semti competitive guild for legion. I haven't really played the game since WoLK so I'm still trying to adjust to all the changes that have gone through. my main days of availability are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. PvP is also a very important aspect of the game for me, I'd rather keep this short but if you have any questions feel free to ask!Hordeth2 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 WTS The Eye of Shadow WTS The Eye of Shadow 70k The Eye of Shadow is used to make Benediction dgafcoffee#1760Packoff0 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 13/13M Rogue LF Mythic Mann/Archi (This week) Just for this week. Had to miss main raid yesterday, and I just want to get in on both of these bosses this week. I don't need to do anything except blow coins and don't care to roll on your guild's loot (unless it's going to get sharded, then I'd appreciate being able to roll!) - just want the kills for coin opportunities, though. Really not interested in progression groups, unless you're sure a kill is within a few attempts - this would be in reference to Archi only - not looking to get saved to a Manno only. Thanks!Solushunz0 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 Any old people guilds out there? Just moved to this server from a dead one and returning to wow after 7 months off or so and looking for a mature guild that isn't horribly uptight to raid with. I can main a disc priest or rogue. Dont mind being 2nd tier or even in the alt raids till i can get geared up and show i know how to play. Looking for raid times that start around 7-8 pm server and at least 3 days a week if possible. As it stand both my toons have set pieces and sit 690+. At the time i was beginning to raid mythic highmaul and blackrock when the guild i was in started to lose interest and peter out and eventually i did as well. But im back and ready to go! Harshe -- combat rogue Harshhealz -Disc priestHarshe1 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 [RotLA] LFM Legions Hey there, Got a group of excellent players taking a break from clearing off the mythic HFC content and getting ready for legions. We're low on people for a 20-man mythic and want to get prepared for legion so we have a solid, reliable and skilled team ready to hit mythics once we are ready. Right now, we're doing some casual raiding in H HFC and getting relaxed/happy for legion. Would like to meet some new people in a similar situation that can come with us a few times during casual raids to see if you are a good fit for the team. We know our classes, we know the strategies, but we are not in-depth hard core. We work together to figure out what works best for our group comp, we review logs and work with people to improve themselves. Some things we're looking for include: - adult (we aren't a bunch of kids) - reliable (we like raiding with the same core raiders and don't want a 40 person selection to choose from; this also means an almost guaranteed position) - self-improving/skill (we look at logs, but we can't hold your hand... you should know what SimCraft, WarcraftLogs, appropriate addons and tools for improvement are; you should also know all the ins and outs of your class) - friendly (we're a bunch of friends that have stuck together through the easy and hard; we want people that raid for the friends and team over progression)Curt0 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 Building a better < Foundation > Recruiting for < Foundation >. A very new leveling guild and we need more members to build a strong foundation heading into Legion All are welcome. We are a guild based on teamwork. If you are looking for a new guild with old guild values look this way. < INFO > Hi, I wanted to sort of reroll for legion, try a class I've never played. While leveling so many guilds where inviting me and most of them where all ready raiding. I tried finding a " new " guild where people where still leveling up and not worrying about endgame yet. After a few days of no luck I went ahead and made a guild. It took me hours trying to find a name to represent what I was looking for in a guild. It hit me after a while, A solid foundation is what make guilds great and that's what I want to base the guild on. My plan is to build a solid foundation on teamwork and values in the coming months. I would like jump right into Legion when it comes out giving us about 4 months to get ready. It's going to be a lot of work but I look forward to meeting all the new people who are going to apart of < Foundation > If anyone has any questions or idea please add me on Battle.Tag Aitle#1456Kadjasevan0 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 (H) Recruiting for Mythic Progression Last Pull is a Horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 13/13H and 4/13M. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST. Although our goal is to push content at a consistent & competitive pace, we raid fairly light days / hours compared to other progression-focused teams. Because of this, we rely heavily on our members to come to raid well equipped and ready to, well, raid. Above all, World of Warcraft is a hobby -- meshing with the social atmosphere of the guild is very important, as our goal is to keep the raiding environment competitive, but enjoyable. The best part of building a raiding community (and guild as a whole) is the ability to partake in watching the guild flourish as a cohesive unit, and tackle content as a team. For more information, contact Aviallina#1697 or Jung#1698. To apply, check out our site @ http://lastpull-wow.enjin.com/homeAviallina7 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 WTB mythic blast furnace horde wtb mythic blast furnace for leather feet on monk http://www.wowhead.com/item=113895/furnace-tenders-treads&bonus=567 post here please http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Umaruu/simpleRyzr1 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 <<Tired of Dragons>> Recruiting <Tired of Dragons> Is currently recruiting: 1 Rogue 1 MM Hunter We will always accept talented DPS Food, Flasks and Potions will be provided via the Guild for all raids. Contact in-game Aalem#1905 Xirel#1300 Current Progression - 9/13 M Raid times: Friday - 11pm - 2am Cental (12am - 3am Eastern) Saturday- 11pm - 2am Central (12am - 3am Eastern) Most importantly we are looking for loyalty, we want members who are reliable, timely and get things done. Knowing your class and being prepared for fights prior to raid is expected. If you're looking for somewhere late night to raid on the weekends have fun and kill some bosses than we are the guild for you!Aalem37 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 LF Casual Raiding Guild Fury Warrior/Holy Pally looking for casual raiding guild to call home. I have recently come back from an extended WoW break and I am looking for a casual raiding guild where I can raid occasionally to have fun. I have pre 6.2 experience with raiding in my previous guild. Hoping to find a great, mature group of people who are helpful and knowledgeable. Looking for guild to grow with and learn.Astérixe1 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 Something Epic recruitment We are looking for raiders for progression in mythic HFC , we currently have two teams . one starts at 9 pm server and goes til 12, the other starts at midnight and goes to 3 am . both teams run Tues Wed and Thur , we are also looking for players who are looking for an active guild to play and have fun . I am the lead of the 12 to 3 am team , i am looking for healers and dps , and the 9 pm to 12 team is looking for dps , raid lead of that team is Epirr . any questions please feel free to hit us up in game or on here . my Battletag is ISZ#1381Unruled2 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 <The Motley Crew> <The Motley Crew> is a newly formed PVP defensive oriented guild on a PVE server. We help defend lower level players, towns, and NPC's from Alliance attack in World PVP. That is not to say we PVP full time and we will do PVE content, but with the Alliance at our doors constantly in low level areas most of our guild time is spent defending these areas and you will be asked to help defend as well. We would like to expand the guild and will be working together to adventure through the Legion expansion as a team. If you enjoy World PVP and want to be with like-minded, fun individuals speak with any member to request an invite.Stashia0 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 727 overall 725 equipped tank lf m prog. 13/13 heroic hfc prot warrior looking for mythic progression i have 3/4 tier pieces and 762 legendary ring looking to progress into mythic hfc lemme know if you have something raid times arent a problem so im good for any time thanksNïr0 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand But not for the mount, I'm only interested in the Iron Conqueror essence. So anyone else who wants the mount can tag along as well. Please not ridiculously overpriced either. :( Its not like I'm taking the mount.Gulnok0 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 Newish guild Twisted Chaos Newish guild started 3/12/16 Guild isn't as active as we'd like it to be. Have raids Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday at 10pm est Fun guild, we like to bullsh*t, Help each other progress. 5 bank tabs and repairs. Progression 3/13 N i believe.. Need solid Raid group that relaxed and not uptight.Justathot0 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 Pure Pleasure is recruiting Hello, We are a newer guild been around a few weeks and have started raiding and currently 6/13 Heroic. Majority of the group is 13/13H already. We are laid back casual guild focused on downing bosses. We don't like drama or stupidity. Needs Lock ELE Shammy Mage Spriest Holy Pally Prefer you be at least 705 but willing to work with you if you are close. Would like you to have at least a 2piece and working on your ring. feel free to add me to BT juarezkids#1690.Juarezkids0 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 <Relentless Pursuit> Fri - Sat Raiding Greetings! <Relentless Pursuit> is a recently transferred guild looking for healers. We are a mature (18+) guild looking for other like minded individuals for progression raiding. Our officers have 6/14H experience in SoO, and we are looking forward to WoD by recruiting for Mythic raids. Our current raid times are: Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9:00 pm server (EST) What we are looking for: Mature, non-drama causing people who are on time, and come prepared to raids. Recruitment Needs: Looking for 560+ atm, depending on skill and ability we might take a lower geared player. - Any healers - Any skilled dps - Not looking for tanks at this moment Please contact one of the officers if you are interested: Ephtu, Junelv, Moodz, or me on my btag Mckenzzy#1215Molniyâ4 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 <Driven By Insanity>Stormrage(A) Recruiting <Driven by Insanity> 9/13 Mythic HFC on Stormrage (Alliance) is currently recruiting for our core progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild with 9/13 Mythic HFC progression. Our team consists of skilled players that respect one another and have a good time while raiding. We are looking for like-minded players to join us as we progress through Mythic HFC, and on to Legion. Raid Times: Mon, Wed, Thurs 7:30 to 11:00 PM EST. Our current needs are: Melee DPS - Death Knights(2) Ranged DPS - Prefer Mage or SPriest Heals - (non-HPally, non-Disc Priest) Candidates should have thorough knowledge of their class and be min. 720 iLevel, have legendary ring, 4-piece tier, and at least 3/13 mythic experience. (We will be looking at logs and armory). Interested candidates should apply at our website: http://drivenguild.com/ Please contact us with any questions: Moonbeemz - btag (Onigiri#1388) Monq - btag (Pwnmaster#1872) Deadlylol - btag (Deadlyunholy#1649)Moonbeemz0 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 8/13M Reign of Fire is taking apps Hello <Reign of Fire> We are a progression minded raid team. The guild also supplies food and flask for our raiders and guild repairs on raid nights. Raid times are 8:45pm-1am server fri-sat. For our voice communication we use Team Speak 3. Please seek out (Mike#12347) in game for more information or drop me a line here. I will try and get back in touch with you as soon as I can. Thank you for your time and consideration.Fullofcrit10 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 7/13M 732 Ilvl Hunter LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids Monday/Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday (any of those days) at/after 8 PM central time. I'm looking for a guild that is similarly progressed (I haven't killed Gorefiend yet, so jumping into progression on that boss is fine). Preferably would like a guild with a bunch of laid back people, and I don't mind taking a bench spot (would almost prefer that, its about 60/40). The guild I intend to join now is the guild I would like to be comfortable going into Legion with. MUST BE A HORDE GUILD.Mitchevans0 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Selling Mythic HFC clears Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this! <Cobalt> on Mal’Ganis is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel carry runs. We offer a few different options for your carry run through M HFC to accommodate every type of player that is seeking gear. Mythic Packages: Lower Floor (Hellfire Assault-Gorefiend) 300k Upper Floor (Iskar-Xhul’horac) 600k 11/13 M (Hellfire Assault-Xhul’horac) 850k Manno-Archi (Does not include the mount) 850k 13/13 M (Full Clear w/o mount) 1.5 million Are you interested in our competitive prices, but you still have some questions about the run. Well look no further, check out our FAQ section of the posts, hopefully this will help. FAQ about a carry run: Who all comes on these runs? We will never have 2 people of the same armor type or tier token in the same run. As for our guild, we are all 740+ raiders who have been doing these fights for months. What will I have to do on my carry night? All we ask is that you show up, tag a boss and then die. We do not expect you to know how to do the fights, all the ask is that you listen to what we ask you to do and we will take care of the rest Can I reschedule my run if something comes up? You may do that, if something comes up, all we ask is that you give us a 24 hour notice to find someone to take your spot. We are not in this to take your money and screw you over. We understand RL stuff happens sometimes, but we do ask that you give us the common curiosity of letting us know ASAP and we will work on finding you another date to get your carry done When do your runs take place? We are a late night raiding guild, so our runs are on Tuesday starting at 11 pm EST How soon can I get my carry run? It really depends on the week, we will never have 2 of the same loot type so sometimes we will get backed up. The best advice I can give is to contact us a couple weeks in advance of when you would like the run. Do you accept gold on other servers? No, we will only accept gold on Mal’Ganis. Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not want to deal with trying to transfer the gold back over to Mal’Ganis Can I buy the archi mount? Currently, we are not selling the mount. We still have members who are in need of the mount Are there any loot restrictions? Yes there are, while you are paying for the run we reserve the right to give gear to our raiders that still need to. While this will happen every once in a blue moon, I want to inform you of what these cases are. Most of the time it will be WF/socket gear, and eve then most of our raiders no longer need those items. Even rarer cases will be regular gear that a raider needs that we haven’t seen drop often. While this may turn some people away, I can guarantee that you will receive all tier loot and 99% of the time you will get all loot that drops for your class. Is there a deposit fee required to reserve a spot? Yes there is, we ask that you put a 20% non-refundable down payment to reserve your spot. These runs are at high demand so we want to make sure you come on your scheduled date. The rest of your payment will be due before the first boss is pulled Are there discounts for repeat customers? Yes we will give discounts for people that come multiple times, we will discuss that on a person by person base if this interests you How can I schedule one of these runs? If you have any other questions or wish to reserve your spot, please add me on btag Drac#11278. I am on at least once a day, but sometimes I am busy. So if I add you on bnet but don’t contact you right away please feel free to shoot me a messageDracone1 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Hello! I'm thinking of starting a new horde toon on this realm... Are there as many people as they say? I really love playing with a LOT of people around me, and it's pve as well.Deadheárt1 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 WTS Blackvenom Blade Looking to sell Blackvenom Blade Pst legit offers only.Abooteh0 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Looking for guild Haven't raided in awhile and my disc priest friend (Grumki-Area 52) and I were looking for a guild to start raiding and gearing up again. (used to play alliance on Stormrage) Our old raids times were Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 A52 server time. Both are ~700 ilvl and currently working on getting our rings.Elthezar0 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Mythic archimonde weekly progression <Winterfell> Recruiting for serious raiders who want to down Archimonde weekly before legion. You must be at least 735 minimum. You must also have at least have 11/13 Mythic down. If your guild doesn't raid anymore join us weekly! We raid tues/thurs/sun 830pm pst - 1130pm 1030pm cst-130am 1130pm est - 230am As the topic says we are recruiting and also bringing in players from other guilds that are not raiding for a chance to do mythic archimonde weekly. We are currently looking to fill DPS and Healing fills weekly. The majority of the raid will consist of mostly our guild, and if need be we can bring you in weekly for a shot at the last 2 bosses of HFC(Manno, Archimonde) We are currently at 12/13m and have pulled archimonde to about the low 30's. The idea is to get people on a list and are contacted weekly to fill in positions if need be, We are also hoping to get the filled positions permanent though not neccesary. We are looking for the opportunity to meet new players who still enjoy raiding and plan on raiding all throughout this current xpac and legion. The current class emphasis are.... DPS Warriors, DK's, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, Spriests, Boomkins Heals Resto Shaman, Resto Druid Please add me on btag or contact one of my guildmates on illidan with the guild tag <Winterfell> B-TAG jinto#1835 Thank you for your time and reading this thread.Luxea8 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 Blood infusion quest Looking for 3-4 people to help with blood infusion quest in icc. Past experience would be preferable, but not necessary as long as you can take direction. Paying 2k gold per person, probably won't take longer then an hour max. Trying to get it done this week.Darkrend0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 Transferring Hunter - Looking for Guild I'm currently transferring my lvl 100 hunter to this realm since the Horde dominates it. I've been playing on and off for years (not a noob, just may need some refreshing) and just got into WOD. Just looking for a social guild that is active that is willing to take me in and possibly teach me a thing or two. Looking forward to running HHFC and into Mythic to get ready for Legion. Current ilvl is 682. I'm currently LFR 13/13... Impressive right(sarcasm). Hit me up, -Thanks.Modarth0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 12/13M <Indominus> Looking to Recruit <Indominus> (Horde) on Thrall. We are recruiting exceptional raiders for Core or bench positions for our Mythic progression team. We are a group of friends looking to progress to 13/13 Mythic HFC and we need your help filling the roles we have left. We run a 22-24man Mythic roster and rotate players in on fights where others don't need loot. We are looking to trial great players so that they have a place of like minded friends to have fun with and call home. We have been a progression raiding guild for 2 years and are looking forward to many more to come. ps. Our progression boss kill pulls have been lower than the average pulls it takes to kill a boss. Pulls before first kill Hellfire Assault: 7 Iron Reaver: 22 Kormrok: 17 Hellfire High Council: 21 Kilrogg Deadeye: 19 Gorefiend: 116 Iskar: 5 Socrethar: 2 Zakuun: 23 Tyrant: 19 Xhul' horoc: 67 Classes Needed : ilvl 730+ and please have legendary ring and most of your valor upgrades Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter, Rogue and DK Main Raid Times Tuesday 8 pm-11 pm EST Thursday 8 pm-11 pm EST We are in high demand for these roles but don't let that discourage you from messaging us if your class isn't on here, we will look at any exceptional raiders. If you have any further questions about our raid, or anything feel free to whisper any of the officers posted below. Officers Rutmaul : Rutmaul#1547 Garnan : TheKenttak#1271 Jager: Aratax#1215Rutmaul16 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 703 Unholy Death Knight LF a guild I am currently looking for a guild to settle in with and raid HFC, and then ride into legion with. I am 703 with my legendary ring. I am looking for a guild with a more casual raid enviroment as opposed to hardcore. I like to kill content and move along as much as the next person but also like just enjoying the game and laughs while doing so. I can be reached at Deckardpain#1876 !!Invìtcus0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 13/13Mythic Hunter i743 LF Love Looking for a similarly progressed guild, I don't have need for the Archie mount nor much gear other than socket or WF at this point. My availability is negotiable. Warcraft Logs overall for my character: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8759729/latest/ Warcraft Rankings for our Server's MM Hunters and where I'm at: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/18/latest/#class=Hunter&spec=Marksmanship Whisper me in game, or add my btag: Cheesecake#1719Ravioli1 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 One More Attempt Is Recruiting As you can tell by the title, the guild is looking for some more bodies. We are a brand new guild looking to both form a raid team and prepare for Legion. Our current goal is to start doing guild heroic HFC runs by the end of the month. So based off of that we are basically in need of an entire raid team. If you want a shot at becoming an alpha dog in a raiding guild this is your chance. THIS GUILD IS 18+ there is a large amount of adult-like and graphic content spoken frequently in guild and to be honest most gaming kids are annoying anyways. The leadership is 13/13N 13/13H & 1/13M and have all been playing since Vanilla so there is no shortage of experience in the leadership. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00-11:00pm EST but all members must be on at 7:45 to prepare for raid. Mats and enchants will be provided as frequently as they can and will always be given once the guild bank grows. Repairs will be on the house once money starts flowing in. Discord is used for raid and chill. (https://discordapp.com/) If you are interested shoot Ehrenberger, Ordogg, or Nohealsfoyou a message to join.Ehrenberger0 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 anyone selling mythic archi this weekend/mon? looking to buy, no mount, just last boss...or even last two. i gots golds to spend!Zans1 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 17, 2016 Just rerolled on to server. LF Raiding guild So I just gave my old account to my wife, and just rerolled on Area 52. I'm in process to leveling another set of 11 characters to 100, currently have a druid and a mage. As well as a few toons in the 80s. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nokura/simple is my old druids armory which she now uses to play with her friends. Soon to be transferring it to a low pop server with them, so not sure how much longer that armoy link will last. I have played basically every class in a raid setting at a fairly competitive level. I'm looking to main Balance with a Guardian offspec come legion. I have a long history of raiding, starting late vanilla and only taking a break during Ulduar across various characters. If you would like some more information I'd be more than willing to chat with you! My battletag is Nokura#1360 just send me a request! I'm going to be transferring my 100 druid over to Area 52 within the next few weeks, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Noksbank/simple is the current armory, but I'm not too worried about the gear right now, it's pretty easy to gear up right now. So if needed I could gear it up for you folks! I am not looking to transfer, nor will I. If you want me to transfer, the costs are on you :) Raid time, I would require any times between 4pm start and 10pm end EST.Bndovailfaq0 Apr 17, 2016
Apr 17, 2016 718 Fury Warrior Looking for Raiding Guild Hello all. As the title says, I'm a 718 Fury Warrior looking for a home to raid in. The current guild I'm in is in cruise control and doesn't schedule runs anymore, so I'm looking for a new home. I would prefer a medium to large guild that also has a good social aspect to it i.e. schedules events other than just raiding, hangs out in voice, and generally looks to have a good time while getting stuff done. I'm not down for a guild that just logs in for raids and that's it. Nor am I looking for a guild that has an elitist attitude, requires a federal background check to join, or feels the need to have a rule list equivalent to the thickness of a dictionary. What I can offer iLevel: 718 Gear: 4 pc tier (shoulders and pants from Heroic) set bonus, gear is fully enchanted and gemmed where applicable. Class trink from Archie Normal. Ring is currently 759 Bosses Downed: 13/13 Normal & 12/13 Heroic Raid Prep: I always use the greater str flasks (250), pickled eels for food (125 crit), str pots during fights, healing tonics. Raid execution: I know the mechanics, generally don't stand in stupid, kill adds, and don't tunnel boss. Not to say I never have brain cramps and screw up, but I keep them to a minimum generally. Capable of following directions and taking constructive criticism / advice. Voice: Flexible; prefer Vent but also have Mumble and TS. Raid times: I prefer a group running some combo of Fri/Sat/Sun, but am flexible. During the week, I would be available after 7:00 till about midnight server time. I am also more than happy to help gearing fellow guildies by running Mythic dungeons and Normal HFC runs. I have a tank off set, but have honestly not played around with tanking much. Also have a resto druid (currently 670) as well as a priest and a lock I plan on working on at some point. Hit me up here or in-game. My battletag is smartz1#1303. I look forward to hearing from you and finding a good home!Nørag0 Apr 17, 2016