Area 52

Oct 20, 2016 LF Weekday Raiding Guild I am currently specced prot, but will change as needed. I am looking for a guild that does there raiding on Tue, Wed, and Mon. Add ComboBreaker#11172 if you need more info or have questions.Destructorc2 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] 850 Lock LF weekend raiding Hi, After dabbling with Legion, I've decided to enter the camp of looking for organized raiding again - not cutting edge, but not casual mode either. About the line of where heroic isn't a significant challenge but mythic is longer term progression. Not one of those giant 'community' guilds, but something a bit closer-knit and adaptable. About me: Playing since vanilla, warlock all the way. Talk about an up-and-down ride. Was in the same guild from vanilla up to halfway through cataclysm, then the second the rest of the way to the beginning of WoD, then WoD destroyed three separate guilds I was in, and given my new schedule, I basically gave up and did other things. Several server firsts and progression milestones. You can see the history through armory, or I could answer any questions you have. Legion has brought me back and I've done fairly well in getting myself caught up. I'm a strong mechanical player with an emphasis on surviving and doing good damage over being a glass cannon and faceplanting every second pull. My availability is unfortunately pretty strict. I work full-time salary and have a gym schedule of M-W-F evenings, so saturday/sunday are the real times I can commit to. Tuesdays/Thursdays are possible but I'd rather not go far down that rabbit hole if it can be helped - one of those days would probably be fine. Other info: I was away for about a week and a half on vacation at the end of september, so that's why I haven't done as much as I should, but I don't feel terribly far behind. I also have zero interest in faction transferring, just the way it is. If this sounds like something you're looking for, drop me a line here or through this tag: Advocate#1150.Advoe6 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Moving my 840 Hunter to this server I've been raining ever since wrath heroic content and even some mythic progression last expansion . Looking for a guild that raids somewhere around 8 PM server time kind of casual and very active ! Who's recruiting :DTalonstryke10 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Heroic EN Clears up for grab! 10/20/16 10pm Hey Dishonored has room for 5 people to come in for a heroic carry! What do you get? Kills on all 7 bosses ( AOTC EN ) Personal loot and Trades(any personal loot not needed by use will be traded to you, on top of any loot you get on your own) Use those bonus rolls!! (BYOC - bring your own coins) =) What does all this awesomeness cost?! Not much! 250k! 150k Will get you the first 6 boss's 100k for Xavius on his own! Interested? Whisper Chiddie in game after 9pm Server time!Chiddie0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Tenfold is looking for Members for Core Raid Tenfold is looking for Experienced Raid members for our Heroic Core Raiding Group Raid times are Tue-Wens Starting at 9:00pm-12 Server time 6-9 Pst. Wisp Lightbringr ingame or through Battle net at Duffman#11198Beefcaké10 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Wock Em Sock Em LF Heals Casual Raiding Guild looking for Healers and RDPS to fill out our core raid group. We run Tues, Wed, and Thursday nights from 9-11 server. Currently we are 7/7 N and just moved into Heroic 1/7. We are pretty laid and just enojy the time raiding as a guild so we are not all that hardcore about wipes and such. If you are interested please feel free to add me to Battle Tag Evanora#1154Evanora0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] <Forgotten Valiance> 7/7 H Where'd we come from and who are we?: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic. <Forgotten Valiance> is a fresh competitive Area-52 (Horde) guild formed by my two friends and I because we all wanted to play with each other again, but also push the ranks on a populated server and see what we are all capable of. We're looking to form a team that can clear Heroic and Mythic during Legion while having a blast hanging out with each other. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to keep reading! Philosophy: Before I lay out all the details in regards to times and such, you should know about how we feel about raiding and what we're looking for in our raiders. Most important to us is having fun together. If we're spending such a large number of hours together over the coming months, we want to enjoy playing with everyone. The end game goal of this guild is to be competitive in a Mythic raiding environment. We all understand that Normal and Heroic content is something we will be working with before we step foot into Mythic, but our end goal is to make a strong push for Mythic ranks. One of the reasons we feel so strongly about this is we know this is a game and we want everyone to have fun, but at the same time players who are put into a competitive environment enables friendly competition and encouragement for getting better each and every night. On the contrary, we understand real life is stressful as it is and we don’t want to press the issue too much and lose sight of things. We don't want to force anyone to play a spec they don't like, or use a talent that forces a playstyle they find not enjoyable...But we also are looking for members that are willing to put that aside them to hopefully push further in progression. Pushing Mythic does come with a lot of responsibilities, but there is plenty of people in the guild that have been playing for a long time and are more than willing to help out. At the same time, we understand everyone is playing at their optimum when everyone enjoys being around each other, and having fun. Raid Times: The raid times are currently as follows, and are based on server time. Tuesday: 10:00p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Wednesday: 10:00p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Expectations: Our expectations are set so that the group as a whole can benefit. •Attendance: We understand that WoW isn't the top priority in life. We know things come up, or sometimes you just need a night off. As such, we expect a minimum of 75% attendance. That means up to 2 nights per month of missing raid. It's hard to progress if half the group can't be there for one night per week or all the DPS show up one night but all the healers are gone. We don't expect 100% attendance, but we expect you to do your best to be there. Respect others and their time. •Attitude: In case it hasn't been made clear up until now, we are a competitive raiding guild. With that being said, don’t expect a “strict”, “military-like” environment. We won't tolerate elitist attitudes, shaming, or name calling. Wipes are going to happen. We want to down bosses, but we want to do so together and cooperatively. Yelling isn't how we communicate. Come prepared to help others and willing to accept help. Constructive criticism is something that should be encouraged at all times, and you need to understand that. •Communication: We'll be using a guild Teamspeak. It is optimal that you have a microphone so you can communicate with everyone and ensure that everyone is on the same page. •Preparation: If you’ve been playing World of Warcraft for at least one full expansion, you should know that there is plenty of resources available to you to make you a better player. As a raider in a competitive raiding guild, it is your duty to ensure that you are prepared as best as possible for every raid night. This also includes having the appropriate stat food, potions and flasks. Recruitment Needs: •Tank: Our tank roles at this time are open. •Healer: We are currently accepting healers. •DPS: DPS roles are currently wide open, there are many classes we are looking for at the moment. Contact: if you feel like you're ready to submit an application, please follow this link and fill out an application: http://forgottenvaliance.com/Basedmartyr56 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H]865 Tank, 7/7H 1/7M, LF fri -> mon times Hello there! I have recently encountered a need to switch my raid schedule from Tuesday -> Thursday, to Friday through Monday evenings. I was one of the main tanks for my current guild until my work travel schedule got in the way during the week. Ideally, I'd like to raid 9 - 12 hours across two - four of those days. In various roles I have been raiding since closed beta 2004, when Onyxia was first released to beta testers. I am working on an Arms offspec, but my passion is tanking. I have great situational awareness and play at least 20 hours a week outside of raid times to stay prepared. I am looking for a guild like the one I am currently in that cuts dead weight and pushes hard, while maintaining a mature culture. I am parting amicably from my current team, who understands that I can't control my travel schedule getting in the way of Tuesday -> Thursday progression. Please ping me if you would like to discuss further. I look forward to it!Athbringer1 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Sunday N EN 835+ for Perm. Wknd Raid Spot (Something Epic) Weekend Raid will open its Sunday Normal EN (4:30pm-6:30pm) run to 835+ ilvl players who would like to join our weekend raid. Only a few DPS spots are available. Hours of the weekend raid are: Saturday 3:30pm-7:30pm Heroic Sunday 4:30pm-6:30pm Normal Loot is personal. Discord is required. DBM is required. You must have a good internet connection and your computer must not be a dinosaur. Anyone who is in this raid group permanently will be invited to join Something Epic, a very large guild filled with high level players. This is a multi raid, mythic+, social, and/or do whatever you want guild. If interested contact myself, Denicalis, ingame with mail, or add me using my btag Denicalis#1493, or message me on FB kati.vs.kati@gmail.com. Do not add me on fb.Denicalis0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 <Seraphim> 7/7N 6/7H Recruiting 855+ (Ranged) Seraphim 7/7N 6/7H is currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our raid group for the current tier and beyond. Details about the guild can be found below, as well as what we expect, what we can offer, our goals, recruitment needs and various other miscellaneous information. Any interested players should feel free to utilize the contact information at the end of this post. Guild Information Raid Times: 9:30pm-12:30am EST Tue, Wed, Thu Recruitment HIIGH: Druid (Balance) HIGH: Hunter HIGH: Priest (Shadow) HIGH: Warlock MED: Shaman (Restoration) Goals In a nutshell, we enjoy raiding. We enjoy the challenge it provides, the communication and execution it entails, and standing over the lifeless, smoldering corpses of raid bosses. It's fun to go through the process of attempting a new encounter, perfecting a strategy and witnessing it all coming together as the encounter bends to our will. This should not come as a surprise, as in a sense it's why everyone raids. And.... of course we love the color purple. Expectations Working mic, stable PC and reliable internet connection. We currently use Curse for voice communication. Reliability, punctuality and the ability to show up for 90-95% of the raids at a minimum. Maturity during progression. Ideally players looking to apply are over the age of 18. In some cases we would consider making an exception, but we have very little interest in distractions. A good attitude. Much of heroic raiding boils down to attitude and approach. You must be willing to push yourself to the max to succeed. Players unwilling to strive for that last tiny bit of DPS, healing output or character optimization arguably do not belong in mythic raid content. We are not looking for players unwilling to put in the necessary work. Knowledge of ones class and the various specs associated with it. No, you don't have to fluently understand every spec available to your class. But the more of them you can play well the better, as it goes a long way towards increasing our flexibility. Regardless, interested players should be extremely fluent with the specs they are capable and willing to play. Proper gear, enchants, gems, professions and the ability and desire to optimize around specific encounters and situations. Logs are expected to be provided. The ability to listen, follow directions and be open to constructive criticism. The ability to notice when you've made mistakes and a willingness to take the initiative to self-correct those mistakes. We have very little interest in holding hands, and we're not looking for players whom are unable to think on their own. What We Can Offer Progression Raiding. No Drama. We try to keep nonsense, arguing, whining and any other form of drama to a minimum. It will not be tolerated. You can and will be replaced! Fair and unbiased loot system. Many of us like to participate in other content within the game during off-nights, such as PVP, challenge modes, various other PVE content as well as gaming outside of World of Warcraft. (bear in mind any player, regardless of spec or class, would be considered provided their raid experience and parses meet expectations.) Contact Anyone who is interested in pursuing a position within the guild may feel free to use the following information or respond to this thread. GM: Batman#1882 http://Seraphim-A52.enjin.com/recruitment http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim Come check out our full time live stream @ https://www.Twitch.tv/hotpocketfiendSeirim10 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 looking for a large guild I want to join a guild to start raiding. I can play anytime of the day or night all week. I've been playing all day and night for about 10 months and want to start raiding and doing mythic dungeons regularly. I would like a large guild so i can find a place for my level. ThanksTrollstrollr5 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 The Unforgiven Alliance <The Unforgiven Alliance> is recruiting for core team: 1. Heals (H pally or Resto shaman pref) 2. DPS (hunter and boomy) Schedule : Raid times: Fri-Sat 8-11pm EST Currently 7/7 N Please post or contact in game for info.Vardrum0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 <The Precipice of War> recruiting!!! 1/7M <The Precipice Of War> on Area 52 is ready to kill them all with kindness and you should join us in defeating the legion. We are going to push mythic and hope you can help us. We are 7/7N 7/7H and 1/7M looking to push further soon! The guild is led by very experienced raiders that have been around since Wrath, with most of the core team playing since Vanilla. We are a raiding guild first and foremost. We take care of everyone, work towards our goals and try our best to complete them in 2 nights a week. We will provide food/pots/flasks for everyone that raids This doesn't mean we're not on other nights of the week but it's all we expect out of you once you're all setup and ready to raid. We do old raids, M+dungeons, timewalking and many other things together outside of raiding. Times and Days Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time), Sunday 10PM-1AM EST for clear night! (Not mandatory) Voice Discord: You are required to have a working Mic/Headset Loot System At the moment we will use the Personal Loot system Recruitment Currently what we are looking for - Mistweaver Monk - High Min- 855ILVL+ Raid Rules: http://tinyurl.com/tpowkindness (please take a look at these so you understand our philosophy) Plus sign up @ http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com and fill out the app http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2522115 Contact me @ Lintxoxo#1640 or Our Gm @ Heffa#11410 for any further questionsLintbgone33 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Looking for weekday late night raiding guild. Hello I am looking for a Teus Wed night raid starting at 11 or 12 server time. I could start later than that if needed. Thanks.Jumpforjoy3 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Just transferred and looking for raid guild Hello, My boyfriend and I just recently (20 mins ago) transferred to this realm from Emerald Dream hoping to find a good raiding guild that we can progress with! A little about us, we're both 18+ and are a very easy couple to get along with :). We don't like drama, we actually hate it and try to avoid it like the plague. We are currently looking for a good progression guild for current and future content that we can call home. Our stats: Me: Boomkin, average ilvl 856, but I am currently wearing 851 as I value stat priority over ilvl numbers. I do a consistent 220k-240k dps on boss fights and 360-400k+ when under lust. I love doing dungeons (especially mythic+) and farming for starlight roses. I'm also an alchemist so if anyone in the guild needs some pots, I'll be happy to help! Him: Havoc demon hunter, average ilvl 856. He does a consistent dps of 180k-220k single target and 5x that when aoeing. He also has a fire mage that recently hit 110 which he will be gearing up. We're both currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H, however, we do research the encounter before we attempt any fights. Our best raid times are Thursday and Friday evening. If raids are on the weekend, we'd prefer it to be later in the evening as we might have plans in the earlier times. Wedsneday is off limits due to school/work schedule. Monday and Tuesday evening are good as well! If you guys want to talk, please add me Kogaki#1502 :)Reili4 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 852-Enh [H] 1. Times available & time zone: 7:00 pm - 10:00 p (Pst) preffered days Mon,Tues,Thurs Late nite weekends. 2. Server preference: A52 im already here but will consider xfer. 3. Faction preference: Horde Strict , would never consider a change. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:Casual - but looking to progress if that makes sense. 5. Current progression/experience: Currently 7/7N-Emerald Nightmare 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: BT: TUBBSMFC#1189 - More immediate e-mail abra@aol.in 8. Anything else: Thank you for your consideration.Speculation9 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 LF Resto Druid and RDPS (Late night H) <Handful of Heroes> 6/7H GM: Nevahduck Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-2am EST Website: http://a52hoh.enjin.com/home Hello! We are a progression guild looking to clear the top content of Legion and we need you! We need Resto Druids,Mages, SPriest, and Ele/Resto Shammy. All other Quality Riaders may apply! Show up on time with all consumables and enchants Take responsibility. Treat everyone with respect We have very consistent Mythic and Mythic + groups running each day and a social environment as well! Apply at http://a52hoh.enjin.com/ PST: Nevaduck#1983 or Ausie#1780 for any questions :]Nevahduck4 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 [Horde] <Titanborn> is now recruiting! Titanborn is a new guild now recruiting for casual progression raiding! We are seeking a backup tank,DPS & Healers to build a core normal/heroic mode raiding team for fresh progression, leaders have 7/7 EN experience. Please be 840+ or willing to gear up prior to raiding. Accepting transfers/faction changes/returning old players and new players. We do ask for our members to be 18+, seeing as most of us are married with families or working folks. We are seeking casuals and social players as well. Titanborn's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a small/medium-sized family oriented casual-progressive guild. The guild leadership has played since Vanilla and has experience leading in both PvE and PvP. Though we are labeled casual-progressive, we are only casual in terms of schedule and time commitment. We expect everyone to know their class or be willing to learn. We will offer assistance and help for those that need it. We as a guild, like all aspects of PvE: Leveling, Raiding, Dungeons, World Quests, World Bosses, Battle Pets, Crafting, Farming, etc... We plan on doing normal & heroic mode flex raiding. In addition we will run mythic zero & plus dungeons weekly. Weekly old content transmog/achieve/mount runs will be scheduled as well. In general, we want to encourage guild members to do things together. We have a guild website used for the gallery, news posting and code of conduct/raid/loot rules. Voice & Chat Client We Use: Discord Guild Website: titanborn.enjin.com Current Raid Times: (Subject to change depending on raid team) Tues/Thurs - 10PM-1AM EST Please note that discord voice use and acknowledgment of reading code of conduct and raid/loot rules is required to raid. There is no application needed to join guild. Just message an officer in-game (names below) for a short chat, pm me on reddit or post back here with your character name and I will reach out to you. Officer Names:: Sèlatha Dugargroki Xyrellya Ayrellya Lyrellya Saeruthor Kordi Kistyn KordianaMedrius0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Deleted We found a guild we are happy with. Thanks for all the offers!Syzzler8 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Newish huntard lf semi hardcore weekday guild Like the title says, hunter lf dedicated semi hardcore guild. Not looking to be to hardcore but 2-3 days or 6-9 hrs a week would be good but not too late 1am at the latest. Preferably no weekends except for sun. Also thursdays might be hard as I am not able to log until around 930 or 10 server. I am veteran raider, have been since early bc. Was hardcore at one point but its not real enjoyable. Just got to 110 last week and 841 now and almost ready to step into raiding this current tier. I have no raiding xp yet this tier, stopped last year after the year long grind hfc was when i was 3/13m. Looking for a guild that plans on doing mythics, is social and has a friendly no drama or clique atmosphere.Swagsurfa2 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 <Synthetic> 7/7N LF DPS for Heroics <Synthetic> Area 52 Horde We're a large guild (955 members) that's been around for nearly six years. We are a tight knit community with much to offer--a calendar full of events including achievement runs, contests (fishing, Hide and Seek, transmog, naked races, scavenger hunts, etc), keystone dungeon nights, multiple raid teams, and PVP are just a few of the things you'll find here. Our strong and active Officer Team are always around to lend a helping hand, answer questions, and be of assistance in any way. Our bank is well stocked with both gold and current content items. We offer repairs based on rank, a loot council system for raiding, and active Teamspeak voice chat. <Synthetic> has a good reputation on what can be a toxic server, and we strive to treat our members like more than pixels on a screen. Our only guild rule is to be respectful and it is swiftly upheld. We're a 21+ guild but that isn't an age line as much as a maturity line--vulgar language, raging, and disrespect isn't tolerated. Currently we have openings on one of our raid teams. Teal Team (Tues/Wed 7:30-11:00pm EST) is 7/7N and looking to jump into heroics this week after filling our roster. We're looking for 845+ Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, DK, and Ele DPS to join in on the fun. While we like to progress quickly and do our best, we'll never yell at or make anyone feel bad for making mistakes. We're all adults, raiding should be fun, and everyone should have a great time while downing bosses and getting loots! If you're interested please comment here or add me in game at Pacificah#1668Pacificah3 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Kitty/Bear LF daytime Raiding, 6/7 Heroic. Title says it all, 858 Bear/853 Kitty LF a daytime raiding guild begeinning after 9 AM and ending at or before 8 PM server time. Can contect me here or in-game.Wilfu7 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Need 4 Cloth Ranged DPS To Start Mythic <Delicious Cake > We Just need to finish our 20 man team. We farm heroic full clear in 1 night just need last few spots. Please know your class. Have logs. Full Clear Heroic EN. We raid 1-4am T,W,TH There is an Earlier Raid team in the guild as well recruiting for heroic as well as other forum post regarding that team. Pureimpulse#1566Pureimpulse0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 Chains of Being Chains of Being is looking for adult players, Mythic/+ ready for immediate raid posititons. Heavy interest in ranged DPS. Raid times are Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm eastern. Mythics throughout the week. Contact info: http/chainsofbeing.shivtr.com Threebagger#1861Threebagger0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 <Delicious Cake>Recruiting Late Night Raiders Delicious Cake 7/7N and 7/7H is now recruiting for our late night Heroic/Mythic raid team. We are looking for experienced raiders who are looking to get into mythic raiding without the pressures of a hardcore raid team. Mythic raiding experience is a huge plus. We are looking for a few more DPS but all classes and specs will be considered. Our Raid Times are 1am-4am Server Time 3 days a week. Contact at Pureimpulse#1566, Highvoltage#1309, or MrFrosty17#1560 or reply to post.Lightchaos11 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 [H]<Subversion> 6/7 H - LF DPS <Subversion> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 9pm-12am EST on Area 52 (Horde). We are currently 6/7 heroic Emerald Nightmare. We are looking for players that know their class, enjoy treating their fellow raiders with respect, and are looking to spend two very productive nights per week raiding. We are currently recruiting cloth dps and a havoc demon hunter. See our website for more info! http://subversion-area52.enjin.com/home Message an officer in-game with any questions! SwankyTiger#18890 (Divinefits) MuffVonFluff#1110 (Aritroll) Nytok#1105 (Greyzer)Aritroll3 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 LF Weekday latter night guild Looking for a mon-thurs raid guild with starting times around 11pm EST. 7/7 N and 1/7H in EN. willing to run as DPS or tank, DPS classes are rogue, DH, mage Tank classes would be DH and warrior (warrior is ilvl 851)Desmonis2 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 <Precipice of War> 1/7M LF MW Monk and SP Raiding Schedule: Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time), Sunday 10PM-1AM EST for clear night! (Not mandatory) About Us: <The Precipice Of War> on Area 52 1/7M is ready to kill them all with kindness so come and join us in defeating the Legion. We are going to push mythic and need a couple people to fill some core spots. We are not a brand new guild. We offer you a stable raiding atmosphere led by experienced raiders that have been around since Wrath, with most of the core team playing since Vanilla. We are a raiding guild first and foremost. Since we only raid 2 days a week, we aim to progress as much as possible while still having a great time, take care of business, and work towards our goals. We will provide food/pots/flasks for everyone that raids. This doesn't mean we're not on other nights of the week. We push M+dungeons (we've already beat several Mythic +9s within the time limit), timewalking, and many other things together outside of raiding. There are always several people online, even during odd hours. We'll make sure you can get in on a bunch of activities, even as a new recruit. Voice: Discord. You are required to have a working Mic/Headset. Loot System: RC Loot Council. Applicants need to be minimum 860 ilvl. Recruitment Shadow Priest Mistweaver Monk (Exceptional Resto Shaman will also be considered). Raid Rules: http://tinyurl.com/tpowkindness (please take a look at these so you understand our philosophy) Plus sign up @ http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com and fill out the app http://theprecipiceofwar.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2522115 Contact me @Hajari#1287, @ Lintxoxo#1640, or contact Our Gm @ Heffa#11410 for any further questionsShoklate0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 856 Holy Priest LF heroic/mythic guild Hello! I'm in search of a weekend semi-hardcore guild progressing into mythic raiding. A guild with a sense of humor is required. I am a veteran healer of WoW, playing since beta and have *mostly* always played priest. I raided heroic in WotLK, MoP and then mythic in WoD. If you have any questions/want to contact me, my btag is Acona#1541Hiikarü4 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] <BlackHat Mafia> 1/7H LFM dps/1 healer We are a two night raiding guild that is currently doing Heroic progression with an eye towards Mythic raiding. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12 AM EST. We are a pretty laid back group and our main goal is just to just go in and do our jobs of killing bosses, no drama. We are all working folks so we know how valuable everyone's time is so we want new members who are willing to learn/adapt and put their best forward at all times during raids. We currently have a 14 man raiding roster and we are looking for some more DPS and one more healer (preferably a holy paladin) to round out our roster. We are most interested in ranged DPS but all are welcome. Please reply here or feel free to add me if interested. Battletag: JohnnyCage#1493Jhinine2 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] 7/7N 2/7H 852 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild I am a longtime hardcore player who has bad luck with guild this xpac and is looking to leave my server. If you're in need of a serious tank who will get the job done then look no further, I have years of endgame experience and I know my class very well. If interested please add me as Pyrênus#1617 Again I am willing to server TransferPyrênus0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 <Halaa Back Girl> 4/7H Tues/Wed 9:30-2 EST <Halaa Back Girl> is a late night two day mythic raiding guild. After a long hiatus in Warlords of Draenor we have moved to Area-52 and are looking to round out our roster for mythic progression. Schedule; Tuesday 10:30pm-2am EST Wednesday 10:30-2am EST Current Progression; 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor Recruitment Needs; Enhancement Shaman Mage Havoc Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Unholy / Frost Death Knight Hunter All specs considered Contacts; Sibby#1950 Ikonosin#1679Sibylla1 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Pure PLeasure Recruiting 7/7 N We are a casual raid guild that is looking to fill a few more spots for our team. We raid Sat at 9PM server and then Sun 7 PM server for 3 hours each night. We use vent for voice and are pretty laid back group but take our raiding serious. we are starting Heroic this weekend and plan on doing one day Heroic and one day Normal to finish gearing a few people. We are looking for the following: DPS Spriest ( High Demand) DK (High Demand) Warrior Monk Healers Monk (Preferred) No tanks needed at this time If interested or want to know more about us please feel free to add me to BT juarezkids#1690Juarezkids0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Selling 7/7N EN - 85k; 8PM EST <Northern Discontent> is selling 7/7N Emerald Nightmare Tuesday's at 8PM Server Time. Full clear takes approximately 2 hours. Loot will be assigned via Masterloot, all loot will go to carried players. Price = 85k. Add Vladdi#1582 for more details, contact via battle net or response to forum post.Furorem0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Group LF Raiding Guild (Destro, Shadow, Arms) As title says, we are looking for a guild to do normal and heroic progression (maybe mythic as well). A group of three of us playing Destro, Shadow, and Arms. We do not want to respec. Want to raid either Mon-tues or tues-wed and want to be finished by 12:00AM Realm time. Also with a flex attendance as things can come up in our daily life. Message me in game Pinhead#1317Nasku5 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 DK LF daytime raid guild Well as the title says LF weekday daytime raid guild. You can each me here or in game. Am on most of the morning.Gondo2 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 848 Ret paladin LF raiding guild Hello! I am currently looking to find a spot in a mythic raiding guild. I have a decent amount of raiding experience going all the way back to karazhan in BC however I did most of my raiding during WOTLK and MOP. if you have any questions or offers Id be happy to hear them. Thank you for your time!Acrusade9 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 860 Bear Tank LF Guild 5/7 Heroic raid experience, can raid on weekends late and most days from around 8-11. ty!Rahqwan5 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 DELETE CLOSED I need 1 tank who can commit fully to my weekend raid. 3:30pm-7:30pm Saturday & 4:30pm-6:30pm Sunday. This spot is open due to schedule changes of one of my tanks~lame... -.- The tank you would be tanking with is an awesome Paladin, so a different class would be preferable, but not absolute. This is a fun group and a serious group... a special type of raid. Current progression is 7/7N & 2/7H though the team has potential to go much further. There are some seriously talented players in this group. The raid is also part of a great guild, Something Epic. Being part of the raid and not joining would have to be for a really good reason. Like... my great grandma's last wish was for me to hold onto the guild I am currently in. Or, my wife is GM of the guild I am currently in and if I leave she will divorce me. Etc. Anyways... Please contact me by adding me Denicalis#1493 or by email kati.vs.kati@gmail.com or use that email to send me a message on FB as you can get in touch with me there 24/7Denicalis0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Resto Shaman LF casual raiding guild LF weekend raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week and does mythic/mythic+ dungeons during the week.Jorgia1 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 869 Prot pally LF Weekend raid. Returning player from LK. Looking for Weekend raidng guild Fri , Sat , Sun...Sevenluck0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] <Wined N Dined 7/7H> 9pm-12am EST <Wined N DINED - Area 52 - Horde - US> 7/7 Heroic. We are recruiting DPS for mythic progression. (Rogue, Ret, WW, Enhance) 855+ with logs. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST. All exceptional players considered. Contact us at the battletag: General#1519 or Kenneth#1509Kennepasta0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 iLvl 865 Blood DK - LF Mythic Prog Guild Hello, I am a Blood DK looking to join a guild/raid group that is working towards Mythic Prog. iLvl 865 I am 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic Available from 9pm-2am EST and would like to raid 3 nights a week. I would prefer to stay on Area 52 but I am willing to switch servers if the group is already established and not newly formed, they know what they want and are good. If you want to try me out feel free to message me in game and I would like to try your group out also. Mimoko-Area52Mimoko0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] Twisted by Design 7/7H Hi! We're a smaller guild comprised of some friends who've taken a bit of a break in WoD and we're coming back and want to push mythic content again. We're currently 7/7H but don't have the roster to really round out a mythic team yet (currently hovering around 18 in raid) Melee: WW monk, Enh shammy, Feral druid, (all strong applicants will be considered) Ranged: Anything but hunter. (Again you will be considered) Raid days: Tues-Thurs. 8pm-11pm ST (EST) If you have any question or want to talk about something you can add my Btag SilentSword#131626 Or hit me up in game on Jiglybits. Website: http://twistedbydesign-wow.enjin.com/ Thank you for your time and consideration in joining our guild.Jiglybits1 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] Haunted by Murlocs, 1/7M Day Raiders LFM! Good evening peeps, we're back, and LFM! HbM is a relatively new guild on Area 52. We just started Mythic HFC at the end of November 2015, finished strong at 12/13M before 7.0, and finally got M Archi on July 28, 2016. Currently, we're 1/7M, 7/7 Heroic EN and have an optional normal clear on Saturday mornings. Off the clock we're an adult-oriented guild that enjoys bad puns, innuendo, and WTF-worthy YouTube links. "Giggity" and "that's what she said" are regular punchlines around here, and we're no strangers to a little friendly ribbing. Schedule is Thursday, Friday, and Monday, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern time. Spots available: Unholy DK Ret Paladin (Pref one with a raid-ready Prot spec) Rogue Mistweaver Monk Exceptional applicants of any class. No couples/ group apps, please. Raider expectations: 850+ with third artifact relic unlocked, and logs with multiple Heroic kills to show us what a BAMF you are. The rest is pretty much common sense - show up with consumables, solid knowledge of your class, a couple of strat videos under your belt, an open mind, and a respectful and professional attitude. We do expect at least 90% attendance. If you may be late or need to be absent, please use our forums to tell us, and mark our ingame calendar event as such for that day if you have enough advance warning to do so. To flesh out what it means to know your class - our raiders must be familiar with the most optimal spec for each encounter, why it's most optimal, and be comfortable and competitive on at least one offspec. For tanks and heals, one of your offspecs must be raid-ready dps. As much as we want everyone to play what they love, it's seldom possible to run 8 tanks and 7 healers and expect bosses to die. Questions? Comments? Sound like something you'd like to be part of? Add LolTwizted#1817 (that's me!), or apply at our website: http://hbm.gamerlaunch.com. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!Fantazie6 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Tank LF Heroic/Mythic EN Guild I am looking for a US guild in need of a tank. I have a resto Shaman who would also be interested in joining. I play World of Warcraft 12-16 hours a day. I am always early for raid times and prepared with flasks and pots. Seeking a progressive guild that has ambition for 7/7 Mythic. Ilvl: 854 Legendary: Yes Available Raid Days: Tues-Thurs (12:15PM EST - 8PM EST) -- Friday-Monday (Anytime)Corethina7 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 860 Balance 860 Balance Druid With Massive Raiding Experience LFG! I have been raiding since early TBC, so I have a good bit of experience under my belt. I AM LOOKING FOR AN UNTIL 2230h RAIDING GUILD WEEKDAY OR A MORNING WEEKEND RAIDING GUILD ONLY! If you raid past 2230h on a weekday EST or during the nights on a weekend, don't bother. 3 nights a week is the tops. I do have logs and mic/vent/ts/roger wilco/discord/mumble. I am an altoholic, so don't expect me to spend every night running Mythic+...BORING! I play the game to have fun, not to have a second job. Drop your recruitment message here along with your btag if you want to chat. 7/7H MINIMUM!Bndovailfaq2 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 CLOSED Looking for semi-hardcore raiding guild, I'm currently 3/7H & 7/7N for more info please contact me in game BahayKatay#1828Smugglaz2 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Recruitment/ Shot in the Dark Majority of raid team took a break at the end of WoD. Looking to pull a solid group together again for Legion raiding. Dates and times are open as of right now, usually go with what works best for the majority of raiders. I've got some returning players and currently actively recruiting new ones. Big issue is I really don't want to RL this expac so I need someone I can feel confident putting in charge. For more info or any questions add Aviallina#1697Aviallina0 Oct 17, 2016