Area 52

Jun 4, 2016 9/13M DPS LF evening raiding guild Hello all. I am currently a MM hunter seeking a new home to finish out mythic HFC as well as into Legion. My current guild has decided to take a break and people have left, quit, etc. I would like to finish out what I have started. Listed as 9/13 but I have 11/13 experience (5% wipes or less.) Seeking a guild that works well together, no drama, fighting, etc. Everything handled in a professional manner. Anything semi hardcore to casual. I am a laid back easy going person. I am always looking for ways to improve myself as a player. I have no problem with constructive criticism. I'd love to find like minded people :) Seeking a 2-3 day raiding schedule Mon - Fri anything after 8PM EST. battletag: Adimu#1344 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Hok%C3%BA/advanced I recently had a name change in May. I have logs for both names. _________________________________________________________________ I also have a hunter friend who needs a home as well. Very skilled player seeking everything listed above and a 2 day a week raiding schedule. Can raid any days listed after 8PM EST, just not Wednesdays. Can provide logs and armory as well :) Thanks! :DSubsimian0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 US H 743 12/13M TANK LF Mythic Raid Team US HORDE 743 12/13 MYTHIC TANK IN SEARCH OF MYTHIC RAID TEAM Available Weekdays 5pm EST - 10pm EST Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday. 5pm EST Friday - 10pm EST Sunday 795 ring Self sustaining heals - doesn't die Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid Playing since vanilla - never quit Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies Crossrealm welcome https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/ Contact Chronicfury#1416Neurosìs0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Hello friends of Area 52 Hi, my name is Demoralizer. How are you?Demoralizerr1 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Xp veteran raiders LFM or merger 4-5 players looking for a home for legion. we were going to build our own guild but as legion pushed further out players started flaking on the commitment of returning to the game or whether they wanted to raid at all. so that leaves us either looking to recruit ,merge or be recruited by a guild. we have some flexibility for classes or roles for legion. We can supply a Xp raid ldr if necessary but have no problem falling in line as long as raid leader is competent. Our roster will more than likely be a prot paladin,resto druid,mage possibly a disc priest and myself I plan on playing a demon hunter tank or dps(along with a million others) but have other toons I would consider if demon hunter is a bust. Were looking for a 2 night mandatory schedule falling in sun-thur 7-11 est Were all 30+ some of us have played since launch so were not into drama and elitists we just want to show up KNOWING our class and FIGHT, playing at a high enough and serious enough level to progress thru heroics in a timely manner.our goal is to create a "community" atmosphere for the guild like it was before LFR and cross realm allowed people to be dinks to one another. I encourage some HFC raiding in july/aug to see how the chemistry is if there is interest I will have the others post something so u can feel free to check there toons out. keep in mind we stopped raiding in late Nov. you can reach me on B-tag Davegrohl33#1727 or reply to this post and we can go from there Thanks!Davegrohl3 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 IRT 4/13M Recruiting Tues/Wed 11PM-2AM EST About Us Inconvenient Raid Times is a US Area-52 horde guild that is actively recruiting to finish out the expansion and push into Legion. We like to have fun aswell as killing bosses. We do weekly events for mounts, alts and more. Raid Times Tuesday: 11PM - 2AM EST Wednesday: 11PM - 2AM EST OPTIONAL Thursday: Mythic Dungeons 11PM OPTIONAL Sunday: Heroic HFC alt run 11PM-2AMRecruiting 1 Disc Priest 1 Rogue 2 Hunters 1 MageAll applicants will be considered for a position on our team. Requirements to Apply Legendary Ring Atleast 715+ item level Be able to use Discord as it is our free communication program Be on time for raid with food, flasks, and runes Logs are not required but would be appreciatedHow to Contact Us The easiest way to contact us is in through battletags. Acurze#1774 Khemond#1968Dkurze0 Jun 3, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 Looking to buy heroic HFC run Looking to get a run for one of my alts on this server. Just looking for estimated prices (loot included). Doesn't necessarily have to include arch but would like to see price with and without.Auriaya0 Jun 3, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 <Exodus> 13/13M LF Tank Heals Ranged DPS Exodus is currently looking for more competitive raiders to join our team! These are NOT bench spots! We run a tight roster of 25 raiders to keep as many people active in raids as we can while still being able to deal with post outs for real life situations. We're built around more than just raw dps. Teamwork and mechanics are at the forefront of our ideal raiders we're looking for. We currently have all of T18 mythic cleared but with the new expansion coming up its never a bad time to try us out and see if we're a good fit! If you'd like to see if we're the right guild for you, please stop by Exodus-guild.org and drop off an app or add me to btag and we can talk. Currently seeking DPS and healers prefer ilvl 735+ Tank-All except DK Ranged DPS- Warlock Mag Heals- MW monk, Shaman, Druid, Hpriest Any exceptional dps feel free to apply, as circumstances change and we might be interested in your class within a short period of time! Raid times- Tues Wed Thurs 9-12 EST Loot System-Loot Council a52exodus.com Silentdeath#1988Eviljason160 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 Logic i made a new guild on this server only because i struggle to find one that accomidates my raiding hours the times im thinking about setting up are late night (after 1 a.m.) or early morning (around 4 -6 a.m.) but only raiding for a max of 2 hours a night i like to hardcore raid so as many nights as possible would be perfect but due to my schedule i have limited time to recruit so im out here seeing if anyone on area-52 has the same problem finding a guild and may want to fill my friends spot i have enough matts and gold for g repairs in the bank to last till legion and i have vcom for the guild to use in raidsMentals0 Jun 1, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 Fresh 100 Rogue Just got back into the game Server's dead, looking to transfer and find a guild still doing entry level HFC so I can get into the groove of things and hopefully consistently raid with into higher tier now and into legion. battle tag:Superqt#1425Qtiest2 Jun 1, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 WTB the name Fyzx title says it. lvl 4 war. Paying 50kEmmyloo1 Jun 1, 2016
May 31, 2016 Looking for normal maybe Heroice HFC guilds Afternoon weekends I like afternoon raids because I like to go to bed early and wake up early to play WoW item lvl 712 mage maybe put guild name in comments will wisper you for inviteUglynutz0 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 Rogue and Warrior Tank LF CM Group Hi everyone! My friend and I are attempting to find a group doing challenge modes that need a dps and tank. It would be a combat rogue (with equipment for cms) and a glad warrior tank. We are not looking for carries. My b.net is QuarianHips#1753 Serious inquiries only, please! ^_^vChaosbloom0 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 RECRUITING MYTHIC RAIDERS 11/13M+ (735+) Predominant (11/13M) of Illidan is currently recruiting spots for a big push the next 14 weeks and get everyone mounts and their 13/13M kills before 7.0. We are looking for competent players that are parsing in the 60-70 percentile and can do mechanics. No, we are not recruiting for players that are less progressed because we are extending lockouts and we will be doing Mannoroth and Archimonde kills until the patch release. Regardless, a solid player will not be ignored. Our focus is to build a solid core of raiders to make a push in Legion. What are we looking for? - Players 735+ item level with 11/13 plus mythic kills. - Respectable logs and current that we can analyze. - Social and mature players that get along with everyone. - Players that can accept constructive criticism, We have opening for all classes. Out current roster is about 25 raiders but we are looking for raiders that can perform and push the extra mile. Please feel free to visit the website at www.predominant.us and check us out. Our recruitment spam is below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743695091 Please note that we are open for all classes. Want to find a home for now and Legion? Join us! If you need assistance transferring we can provide that as well depending on logs and other factors. BTAGS TO ADD: Hulkadellic (GM) - Hulkadellic#1753 Gabbylicious (CO-GM) - kalah#1269 Auriel (RAID LEAD) - Mew#11633Hulkadellic0 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 5/13M Boomkin 735 IL + ring Looking for T/W/T I am currently raiding with Induced Mayhem and love it. We are 5/13 mythic, however, due to personal life issues with family I am no longer able to make there raid nights. I am looking for a guild who raids Tuesday/Wed/Thurs. I come prepared to raids and watch videos for fights I have never done. My current GM would be willing to put good reference for me. RealID - Rayray87#1675Bannéd1 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 701 Hunter LF daytime raiding guild Any guilds with members mostly on during the day?Redpandar0 May 31, 2016
May 30, 2016 Horde Core (5/13M) recruiting Horde Core just celebrated 3 years on Area 52 and is recruiting both raiders and casual guildies. For those looking for a casual home we offer an active guild doing a variety of content (typically 15+ on during primetime hours). The only requirement is to not ruin the game for others. Members can post guild events on the calendar, have access to the gbank and repairs, and have a place to log into where something is always going on. For potential raiders here is a quick synopsis: When: Tue and Wed 1930-2300 Eastern/Server. Who: Currently 20ish raiders looking for a few more good people to avoid the dreaded pug bug Current Makeup: Tanks: Blood Dk, Guardian Druid (both with dps off specs) Heals: Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Holy Priest MDPS: Ret, Rogue, Fury Warrior, Enh Shaman, Frost DK RDPS: Mage, Lock x2, Hunter x2, SPriest x2 WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: In general - Players with good attitudes that are reliable, able to communicate (mumble), open to improvement, active - and who view this as a game, a place to have fun and relax from real life while still getting stuff done. In specific - hybrids and rdps would fit very well - especially swing tanks and heals. But attitudes matter more than class or spec. We currently do not field a boomy or ele WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR: Elitists, buttheads, and immediate gratification types of folks WHAT WE OFFER: A laid back raid environment that still downs content. Fun > Progression (but progression is fun) A reliable raid group - we run every Tuesday and Wednesday (unless it falls on a major holiday) A team approach - everyone's input is valued and the community aspect is important A common sense approach - Real life happens and doesn't cost you a spot, loot is always fair If this sounds like something that might interest you please contact any member or add me on realid at Ops#1155. You can also check our progression and message at wowprogress.com. and our logs on warcraftlogs.com Happy hunting, OpsoOpso10 May 30, 2016
May 30, 2016 US H 743 12/13M TANK LF Mythic Raid Team US HORDE 743 12/13 MYTHIC TANK IN SEARCH OF MYTHIC RAID TEAM Available Weekdays 5pm EST - 10pm EST Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday. 5pm EST Friday - 10pm EST Sunday 795 ring Self sustaining heals - doesn't die Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid Playing since vanilla - never quit Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies Crossrealm welcome https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/ Contact Chronicfury#1416Neurosìs0 May 30, 2016
May 29, 2016 LF Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider Im looking to join a Guild that has gotten the achievement Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider. (killed Mythic Highmaul and BRF) that unlocks the Blacksteel Battleboar. I would like to join your guild and get exalted so I can buy the boar. I would be willing to pay to join if thats what it takes. If your guild is willing to let me join please add my on bnet Ayra#1825Ellsha4 May 29, 2016
May 29, 2016 WTS 13/13M HFC run,M BH mount and Arch mount WTS 13/13M HFC run,BH mount and Arch mountSelling 13/13M,13/13H HFC run, Full BRF run,Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand Mount.also selling H Arch kill,Draenor flying, Challenge Mode gold, PVP points/achieves.Draenor and old content reputations. Please add battle tag: Nitter#1571 or skype:ZL8579888 for more info. thanksMirishan1 May 29, 2016
May 29, 2016 US H 743 12/13M TANK LF Mythic Raid Team US HORDE 743 12/13 MYTHIC TANK IN SEARCH OF MYTHIC RAID TEAM Available Weekdays 5pm EST - 10pm EST Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday. 5pm EST Friday - 10pm EST Sunday 795 ring Self sustaining heals - doesn't die Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid Playing since vanilla - never quit Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies Crossrealm welcome https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/ Contact Chronicfury#1416Neurosìs0 May 29, 2016
May 29, 2016 Guild looking to fill for Legion (H) Lágrimas de Sangue is a fun close knit Horde guild on Area 52 looking for more active members. We are a mixed variety of players ranging from old school Vanilla to fresh WoD Babies. We are a friendly family guild and pride ourselves on helping our fellow guildee with questions/gearing or general game queries. All levellers are welcome. We also have a raid team that is requiring some new members to complete. Raid times are Tues/Wed 10:00pm - 1:00am server times (EST). We are wanting to push Hellfire Mythic before the new xpac and would love to have a full team for this to happen smoothly. Currently we are 13/13 Heroic HFC and 1/13 Mythic as a group. Majority of members have 3 - 5 boss experience/kills in Mythic also. Pugging is annoying (as we all know) and we would rather do this as a team. We are missing: 2 Heals - Druid/Sham/Holy Pally Preferred - Full on DIsc Priests 1-3 Rdps - Ele Sham/Shad Priest/Mage Preferred 1-2 Mdps - DK/Rogue/Feral Druid/Monk/Enh Sham Preferred 1 Dps with a decent Healing OS for when we need the extra healer during progression 1 Dps with a decent Tanking OS for when we need to fill in the Tank role. We ask for around a 710 ilvl with Legendary Ring (does not need to be fully upgraded - but it is handy to have maxed) and to be able to attend both nights 99% of the time (Monday is optional as its just a fun way to spend a night). Some homework of fights is appreciated as it helps keep the night moving - all new fights are placed on our Facebook page for everyone to view. We seek a positive attitude towards the group and the game - Elitist or negative attitudes will not be tolerated. If you are looking for a casual/backup role (Tank/Heals or DPS) then we are able to possibly cater for you too. We would rather pull someone from the guild to fill in than to pug a stranger. Food and Flasks can be supplied by the guild as long as we have the matts donated to the bank to cover it. Some repairs are also covered. Feel free to contact me on my btag - Toonzie#1229 - or in game on Baijou. Thankyou for your time.Baijou5 May 29, 2016
May 28, 2016 PvP Guilds Hey everyone,<br/><br/> My name is Brock and I have been on A52 for a few years now. I really enjoy PvE but I want to experience PvP too. I've been looking a long time and haven't found any guilds that are really interested. I'm 1750 in 3's and want to find a group of people to get better with. Let me know if anyone is looking. Thanks!Wiiwoowiiwoo1 May 28, 2016
May 27, 2016 WTB 3v3 Arena Wins yeah im looking to get the mounts so I would like to buy the 100 wins (I can pay per win) but I also want all 4 of the mounts so would be willing to buy it on 4 toons to get them all. let me know if you are interested and we can discuss prices. my battle tag is Ayra#1825Selenä1 May 27, 2016
May 27, 2016 PvP Guilds Hey everyone, My name is Brock and I have been on A52 for a few years now. I really enjoy PvE but I want to experience PvP too. I've been looking a long time and haven't found any guilds that are really interested. I'm 1750 in 3's and want to find a group of people to get better with. Let me know if anyone is looking. Thanks!Wiiwoowiiwoo0 May 27, 2016
May 27, 2016 PvP Guilds Hey everyone,Wiiwoowiiwoo0 May 27, 2016
May 26, 2016 casual tank looking for guild I am a casual player that would be able to raid 1-2 nights a week. i'm looking for a laid back guild to go into the next expansion with.Cromak1 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 LF Social/Casual Mature Guild That Raids Hello friends! Area 52 is on my list of potential servers, and I was hoping that there are some guilds out there where raiding isn't everything. Here's what I'm looking for: 18+ or 21+ required. Guilds with average age over 30 preferred. I'm on the older side, and I don't know how to whip nae nae's or whatever the newfangled fads kids these days follow. Players that knew what it was like to use rotary phones and listen to 8-tracks while holding up the rabbit ear antennas trying not to get electrocuted in order to get good pictures on TVs are my kind of people. :) To be part of a "One Big Happy Dysfunctional Family" community. A guild with active players who do stuff other than raid. Old achievements, pvp, naked arena and other assorted shenanigans. Early evening EST raid time zones (8pm-10:30pm EST are my ideal times) Focus on friendships and fun A little about me! Played WoW since TBC in 2007. Led a casual raiding guild for over 6 years. I've been away from WoW for about a year. I plan on returning for Legion. I'm in my late 30s and I'm a girl! (GASP) I have a day job, sick husband, 17month old toddler and responsibilities, so the game is going to be my STRESS-FREE escape! I'm not looking for mythic, hardcore or stressful environments. I have enough stress thank you and my therapist says I should avoid more! Feel free to respond here or email me at lilkimmi2@yahoo.com. Hope to find that like-minded group of people! I prefer to stay horde because money. But if the right alliance guild comes along, I have a free 100 boostyboost. /cheersAliki8 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 LF Horde guild Looking for a horde guild, currently alliance and I'm not happy with alliance side atm. Progression - 13/13H 3/13M Classes Warrior - playing in legion Paladin Shaman Rogue I'm CST and my days open to raid are weekends Fri/Sat/SunProtìus2 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 LF overnight players. I play usually 9pm-9am cst Looking for a guild or group of people that do things over night. from newbs and questing to pvp. Spook#1679Alixxe0 May 26, 2016
May 25, 2016 WTB JUST MOOSE RUN Let me know the price, have a few people who would like one and we can pay.Fizex0 May 25, 2016
May 24, 2016 10/13M Raider LF Raid Team I'm posting here looking for a raid team that's in need of a Fury Warrior. I have an extensive raiding background and I know my stuff. Looking to prep my Fury Warrior as a main in Legion, so I want to get some gear and such on him now to finish the Expansion. He's only ilvl 700 and has no tier, so I'm willing to join a team that's just getting started doing normals or heroics. Either leave your guild spam here with directions on where to apply or contact me in game via battleswag. Steve#15859 Cheers!Tristnal2 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Nidhögg 11/13M HFC LFM Heading into Legion Nidhögg is a progression based raiding guild with a semi hardcore raiding schedule. Nidhögg is a guild that has been around since Vanilla and has been a top 2% US guild in BC. Our raid schedule is a lot more forgiving these days, focused mostly on building a loyal core group of players that are skilled and enjoy progression style raiding. We are a long term stable guild that focuses on moving the bar forward without sacrificing a fun raid environment. We are looking for more folks to help us strengthen our core and help grow going into Legion. Current raid team in need of Warlock, Hunter and Holy Paladin or Boomkin. 730+, ring, 4pc and 9/13M raid experience. Working on Manny and Archi progression only until both are dead. Are you a raider? We want you! Are you a casual player? We want you! Are you a leveler? We want you! Looking to upgrade and strengthen our current roster of players. Looking for everyone and everything heading into Legion. Looking to start a second raid team and to help build our current one. Our raid times are 7:45-11 EST((server) Tues, Wed, Thurs. (Second team still in the works on days and times.) Loot is handled with EPGP (effort points, gear points). The addon can be found on Curse. If interested, please message Dangermauz (Dangermauz #11398), Tezcatlipoca, Makaveli, or Damauldall in game for a trial run. Fill out an app @ http://www.nidhoggguild.shivtr.com/Dangermauz9 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 736 9/13 mythic dps warrior looking for guild Looking for a guild on a52 that raids mythic. My times are open just let me know if you're interested. Im a long time raider been raiding every patch since vanilla. Just looking to finish up WOD and go into legion strong.Brutalwounds0 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Old Player Looking to Raid in Legion A bit about myself, I started in BC, playing an enhance shammy from Tempest keep til the end of naxx, where my DK took over as a main (though i sucked alot back then), then i realized I like to be a ranged dps. In ICC i created a druid who I took through cata, eventually getting into my first H raiding scene with H BoT, never seeing H DS because my guild disbanded. After this i quit WoW. Now I'm back, leveling a new character since i forgot my old login, and in a placer guild so i don't get spammed by a guild every minute I'm online. I obviously don't have a max level character yet, and am looking for a guild who still runs lower end content and is willing to help gear myself. If it helps at all, I'm very interested in healing and am going to make a priest soon after hitting max with this mage, leveling the alt on the side while gearing. Please contact me via in game mail to my listed name, i'm constantly on battlenet but i dont want to be distracted by mail while i'm busy playing other games, at least not until WoW consumes my life again. P.S. to my current guildies: I'm willing to stay but I'm also constantly the only one online, and hardly anyone has been on at all in the past week. And i've been trying to fix this problem too.Rinalia0 May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016 [H] Indominus-Thrall 13/13M Recruiting Are you an exceptional healer / damage dealer with Mythic experience looking for a home? <Indominus> One of the top raiding guilds on Thrall, is looking for skilled dps and healers to complete our mythic HfC team! Our progression boss kill pulls have been lower than the average pulls it takes to kill a boss. Hellfire Assault: 7 Iron Reaver: 22 Kormrok: 17 Hellfire High Council: 21 Kilrogg Deadeye: 19 Gorefiend: 116 Iskar: 5 Socrethar: 2 Zakuun: 32 Tyrant: 19 Xhul: 68 Manny: 149 Archimonde: 245 Classes Needed (priority in caps): HOLY PALADINS, RESTO DRUIDS, BOOMKINS, MAGES. We are looking for ilvl 730+ and please have SOLID mythic experience, legendary ring well-upgraded and most of your gear improved by valor upgrades Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 8 Server till 11 Server. Interested? Have questions? Feel free to message me in game (Jàger), or add me to real id: Aratax#1215and give me a tell! We can also do mumble if you like. AS A SIDE NOTE: we also run a dedicated alt team that is clearing a majority; if not all, of Heroic and Normal HfC (depending on the group composition). This group is in desperate need for healers that are 700 ilvl or higher. This run is on Weds at 8 server. If you are a healer / dps, and are interested in clearing HfC content, we would love to have you. In the unlikely event I am not on feel free to message another one of our officers if you have any questions or you are interested in joining our team. I'll post my btag one more time for clarity: Rutmaul <Guild Master> Rutmaul #1597 Jager <Officer> Aratax#1215 Caeriss<Officer>Kazkek#1444 Popsnlocks<Officer> Chewie#1121Jàger3 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand Mount Currently interested in purchasing the mount. Due to RL stuff, I don't have the time to continue to pug it and hope to win a roll. Looking for serious sellers only. - My availability is pretty flexible - Can only pay in Ner'Zhul (Horde) Gold Add me on bnet and we talk prices/dates Exora#1566Deathbites0 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 732 4/13 spriest looking for new home Hello. I am looking for a guild to progress in mythics with for the remainder of Wod and into Legion. Changing guilds is never an easy decision for me but I would like to make the jump into more challenging content moving forward. Faction: Horde but will consider alliance options Times Sun-Thurs: 7-10 est Fri Sat: 8-12 est Healing: I prefer to play shadow but did receive my proven healer title as disc. About me I have played off and on since the tail end of BC. My feats of strength's as well as my achievements in game will show that I know my way around a raiding environment. I love shadow and will be playing it in legion. I do prefer not to heal in general. I have spend years with this character and know the in's and out's of the class. I am always prepared and on time and enjoy every aspect the game has to offer. What I am after I am looking for a guild who regularly progresses into mythic content. I am not a cutting edge raider and I have never been in a top 200 guild but I do like progression. It would be nice to find a guild who finishes each tier on mythic before the next. I also enjoy challenge modes as well as arena. I am east coast so I would prefer not to raid past 12. If the times are 7-10 I can even squeeze in some weekday raids as well. I also would like an established guild that I know will not crumble in a couple months for whatever reason. If you are that guild, I would love to talk with you. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12790960/latestAydien4 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Returning 710 Hunter LF Late Night Guild I recently came back after an eight month break and I'd like to get back into the full swing of raiding before Legion. I finished HFC at 5/13H and would like to find a guild that is working on heroics and will move into mythic before the end of August. If any guilds are running a raid time between 12am-5am EST feel free to drop a comment or add me on BNET Cheeze#1111Mmburntcheez0 May 22, 2016
May 21, 2016 Pull fast, kill, repeat.. building for Legion eXinferno 13/13 (H) We are looking for more players to finish off our mythic group.. We don't care about class/spec/current raid progression. You MUST be able to give top performance, have the right attitude, be reliable, and be determined. Tues/Sat 7PM-11PM.EST Mtagga01@gmail.com Gundam#1412 http://www.exinferno.com The long version.. While our main concern is getting ready for Legion and building bonds with new raiders. Red Team is a part of eXinferno a raiding guild on Area-52 with the belief that raiding should be a mature, fun, and social experience. Our guild caters to mature players who want to see current content &amp; are motivated to progress through. Exceptional players with modest and positive attitudes are preferred over ones that feel the need to constantly advertise their abilities. We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking individuals who want to progress without spending 7 days a week raiding. We are hardcore, with a focused and dedicated raid core. Most of our players are over the age of 20 and have families/jobs/college. Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our member's time. We expect that people have consistent attendance, respond well to constructive criticism, and are committed to putting forth their best effort. Our raid times are between 7PM and 10PM. EST Tues and Saturday (may push 11 for a kill). Priority will go to applicants who can make all primary raid days with 100% attendance. Our goal is to maximize our raid experience instead of our time spent raiding, therefore we are seeking consistent and dedicated members with excellent raid attendance as well as performance. Exceptional candidates will be given consideration regardless of current class needs. Core Positions are awarded based on attendance &amp; performance. Requirements: * Minimum gear raiding standards are; properly gemmed/enchanted, and ready with consumables. * A solid understanding of your class, and well-read up on raid encounters. * Mature, sociable, easy to get along with, and will follow instructions. * Working Teamspeak, Mic and have good latency/FPS. * 100% attendance rate. Any in-game questions should be directed to Gundam. Feel Free to add me to real ID Mtagga01@gmail.com Gundam#1412 On a side note we look at overall raiding history as we know many people took a break, either to play another game or RL issues, so current raiding experience is important but attitude and overall raiding experience is more important.Gundam0 May 21, 2016
May 21, 2016 Pull fast, kill, repeat.. building for Legion eXinferno 13/13 (H) We are looking for more players to finish off our mythic group.. We don't care about class/spec/current raid progression. You MUST be able to give top performance, have the right attitude, be reliable, and be determined. Tues/Sat 7PM-11PM.EST Mtagga01@gmail.com Gundam#1412 http://www.exinferno.com/ The long version.. While our main concern is getting ready for Legion and building bonds with new raiders. Red Team is a part of eXinferno a raiding guild on Area-52 with the belief that raiding should be a mature, fun, and social experience. Our guild caters to mature players who want to see current content & are motivated to progress through. Exceptional players with modest and positive attitudes are preferred over ones that feel the need to constantly advertise their abilities. We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking individuals who want to progress without spending 7 days a week raiding. We are hardcore, with a focused and dedicated raid core. Most of our players are over the age of 20 and have families/jobs/college. Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our member's time. We expect that people have consistent attendance, respond well to constructive criticism, and are committed to putting forth their best effort. Our raid times are between 7PM and 10PM. EST Tues and Saturday (may push 11 for a kill). Priority will go to applicants who can make all primary raid days with 100% attendance. Our goal is to maximize our raid experience instead of our time spent raiding, therefore we are seeking consistent and dedicated members with excellent raid attendance as well as performance. Exceptional candidates will be given consideration regardless of current class needs. Core Positions are awarded based on attendance & performance. Requirements: * Minimum gear raiding standards are; properly gemmed/enchanted, and ready with consumables. * A solid understanding of your class, and well-read up on raid encounters. * Mature, sociable, easy to get along with, and will follow instructions. * Working Teamspeak, Mic and have good latency/FPS. * 100% attendance rate. Any in-game questions should be directed to Gundam. Feel Free to add me to real ID Mtagga01@gmail.com Gundam#1412 On a side note we look at overall raiding history as we know many people took a break, either to play another game or RL issues, so current raiding experience is important but attitude and overall raiding experience is more important.Gundam0 May 21, 2016
May 20, 2016 Couple Seeking Mythic Raid 729/Max Ring About us: (We are new to Warcraft Logs and have only just recently began running personal logs. Some old logs are up from when we just returned to the game, but we are religiously adding new logs to reflect our improvement!) She plays: Holy Priest, 729. 6/13 Mythic experience https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13000423/latest/#metric=hps He plays Rogue, 721 and Hunter, 729 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13000422/latest/ Maxed out rings on Priest and Hunter. Rogue is on his merry way. We come prepared with whatever voice program you choose. We are serious about being the best at what we do. We come prepared, are on time, and research the fights. Looking for: A guild that clears Heroic (alt runs are fine) and Mythic (can be progression in Mythic) Raid times: Monday through Thursday 6pm-10pm // Anytime on weekends. (EST) We are seeking a permanent home that is looking forward to progression in Legion. Adult only and friendly with a side of absurd immaturity. We like to have a good time and help fellow players. We are NOT looking for a carry. We both work hard to pull our weight and are always looking to improve our classes. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Perhaps you might consider us for a trial run (even Heroic is fine) before you decide =) You can add me on bnet: Nalyna#1900Nalyna4 May 20, 2016
May 20, 2016 Evolve 13/13M LF Mage/Lock/Boomy Hello! I'm Dotrekt, recruitment officer for <Evolve> a 13/13M horde guild on Area 52 looking for a few more good members for our Mythic Archimonde Progression! We are looking for quality players who come prepared and ready to raid and who can also follow mechanics and take constructive criticism. We have been raiding for a while together and use Loot council and the RC Loot council addon for loot distribution. We value personalty, self awareness and experience as a raider, not just your ilvl. EvolveRaiding.enjin.com Our current raid times and days are: Tuesday: 8pm EST- 11:15pm EST Wednesday: 8pm EST- 11:15pm EST Thursday: 8pm EST- 11:15pm EST Our current needs: Rogue: Low NEED Feral druid: LOW NEED Boomkin: HIGH NEED Resto shaman: LOW NEED Hunter: LOW NEED Ret Pally: LOW NEED Windwalker Monk: LOW NEED Warlock: HIGH NEED Warrior: LOW NEED Mage: HIGH NEED Of course we accept all excellent applicants, if you believe you can earn a spot, then please apply! We play games outside of World of Warcraft together and may start an alt run down the road if we have the interest. If you are interested in joining our team! Please visit http://www.EVOLVE.enjin.com/ and apply! If you have any questions please feel free to contact the people below: Dotrekt Recruitment Certifiable#1648 Jazmina (GM) Jazmina#1630Dotrekt61 May 20, 2016
May 19, 2016 NEWGUILD-OLDPLAYERS -----------AREA 52--------------- <Misfit Toyz> New&Underconstruction. Lead by 13/13HHFC w/ MythicXP. Seeking Raiders & Casuals. Morning Raid Group ((Mon&Fri-10am-1pm)) Come grow with us! Heading into Legion we are building a group from the ground up but we surely are not new to the game. Friends gathered from the ends of the earth.... If you're seeking a new atmosphere, a driven group of friends and raiders Feel free to whisper ingame or Btag one of our officers or GM. April#1146 Terp#1225 Tenning#1579Terpenoid1 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 Heavy Junkbox WTB 2600 heavy junkboxes, paying well looking for a quick purchase. btag frostmaster#1190Rambosback3 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 12/13M MW Monk LF Mythic team 734 MW Monk LF a solid raid team that actually raids I'm lookin for a core position, prefer no fill-ins 11/13M kills and have had manny down to 30% Available any day of the week 6pm-11pm EST 10am-11pm Sat, Sun Avalon#1552Avalaina1 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 Lower 6 Mythic Carry 2 Slots for 5/21-5/22 *Updated 5/18/2016 Reckless Ambition 13/13 Mythic is selling Lower (6) Mythic Carry on Saturday/Sunday Morning @ 9:30am EST. Reckless Carries are approx 742-746 iLvL and run should be approx 1.5-2 hours. Run will be Master-Looted and any gear you need will be looted to you. Add Bigfoonk#1152Bigfoonk1 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 looking for a heroic hfc carry i already have the mount the run would be for loot post here with gold prices on area 52 plzArcanedemon0 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 <Legitimate> 11/13M LF DPS Strong, progression driven players always welcome. Improvement of our roster is always a goal. What we need Warrior (high) Hunter (high) Should you join, you will be provided with the following. Food, flasks/potions, gems/enchants, and repairs. Schedule: T/W/T 8PM-11PM EST A little about us: We are a core group of friends who have raided together since Wrath. We enjoy joking around with eachother on mumble during raid and off nights, when a boss needs to go down though, we will get serious and focus to down it. We progress at our own pace, but with the mindset of downing content while it's current. How we distribute loot: We use an addon called RC Loot council. I hand picked officers to distribute loot to the raider it would most benefit our raid group. Battletag: GaryOak#1116 If you do not wish to add me, you can whisper myself, Scyren (guild leader) Kittenmitton (officer) Chesticle (officer).Spoon220 May 18, 2016