Area 52

Aug 3, 2016 [H] Raiders LFG for raiding (Mages) Hello, My friend and I are looking to join a guild for raiding. Just hit 100 and started doing Group finder raids. I am just coming back into wow from a long hiatus from the game. i played vinilla and TBC. i have done pretty much everything in vinilla and up to Illidan in BT when i played. My friend is new to the game but he learns quick and keeps up with fights so he knows what he has to do. Both of us play Mage. I am 26 years old and he is 22 years old message me for anything! Kohlaman#11160Banetsp1 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 LF Guild [H] Former experienced raider looking for a new home. I have not raided seriously since WotLK due to life and not having too much time for WoW. However, I am now in a place to get more serious again with Legion and am looking for a raiding guild on Area 52 to progress through Legion content with. I just recently levelled a Horde Enhance Shaman on Area 52 which I am now gearing and intend to main it for Legion. If I find a home that is a good fit I will consider transferring over my holy priest as well. Eventually I have a level 100 of every class on another server I would move over. I am mature, laid back and just love to play wow. My hope is to find a guild that takes progression seriously but that also has a good time playing together. I don't want raiding to feel like a job. Back in WotLK I was in a guild that was so much fun I truly couldn't wait to get home from work to log on. I would really like to meet another group like I had back then, a solid group of players that are capable of progressing through content while at the same time having a riot in vent (mumble or whatever you use) joking and laughing with one another. If you're looking to expand your ranks with an Enhance Shaman and Holy Priest hit me up online. Thanks, Boddhisattva #1829Aalhi4 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 call me lazy but... wtb galakras run Do people still sell glory of the orgrimmar raider mount runs? I'm a competent player, returning to wow full time after not playing much since cata. So, I skipped out on most of MOP, dont really know the SoO raid well enough to put my own group together... I'd like to buy a galakras mount run if any groups still do that. send me a whisper cyanagosa#1235Kishkuman0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Mythic Archimonde Mount / Loot for Sale Horde only... 1.2M gold - August 2 and 16 open for buyers. Any extra loot is yours also, along with the Felsteel Annihilator Add Delaz#1928 or whisper Delas in convergence on Kil jadaenDelaslol3 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Raiders Looking for Fri/Sat Raiding Guild Hello everyone. A couple of my friends and I are new to the server and currently looking to join an established Fri/Sat Raiding guild. The classes we are looking to play are Mage, Warlock and Havoc DH. Our raiding exp is as follows: 13/13M and 10/13M. We are all down to earth and bring much experience to any group. Please post below or add Rez#1388.Rezlol3 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 New Server. Need home. (Horde) Hi! I am a mythic experienced raider looking for a new guild for my GF and I. She is newer to WoW and I have been teaching her through pugs. We have recently transferred to this server and are hoping to find a guild to raid with for Legion and maybe up until then. We are looking for casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. I will be playing a DH, tanking or damage is fine, and she is a hunter. Our only requirement is we must be in a guild which raids at or after 10 pm. server. Thanks so much for reading!Xinue0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 &lt;Relentless&gt; 5/13M NIGHT RAIDING GUILD <Relentless> (Est. May 24th, 2013) [5/13M] is a Area 52 Night raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of working adults with a love for raiding. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 13/13N + 13/13H + 5/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Friday/Saturday 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST---Eastern [Area 52 Server Time] 9:00PM - 12:00PM CST Central 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST---Pacific 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST---Mountain 12:00PM - 3:00PM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 11:00AM - 2:00PM (Next Day) JST---Japan 3:00AM - 6:00AM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is a big thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Classes/Specs Needed ♦♦♦ Dps, melee primarily but don't be afraid to apply if you're ranged. ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - High Attendance with few exceptions. - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Primarily going to be Master Loot based on rolls unless it otherwise massively benefits the raid for a specific player to receive the item. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ TS3, DBM, EPGP Exorsus Raid Tools. ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://relentless.wowlaunch.com/ You can also speak with one of our officers directly. If you have logs please also message me with a link to your previous raiding tiers logs. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Fallscreek#1219 Thank youCórrupted3 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 <H> Looking for raiding guild for Legion! So to start this off I have two friends and my self that are looking to transfer from a different server to anyone that would be willing to take us into their homes and let us raid with them! Even though our gear does not show it (( As some of us have went to other games in waiting of the expansion, as well as tiring of many guilds falling apart during the lull of WoD )) we are capable raiders from a heroic stand point looking to push into a Mythic team. But here is the catch.. Two of us wish to play Demon Hunters and another can either be a Shaman or Paladin (Ret/Protection. Though he would prefer to tank) The two of us that wish to be the Demon Hunters have been playing on the Beta and have been doing our homework in number crunching and are willing and waiting to get this new expansion on the roll! Now.. I being West coast (Arizona) and my friends being East, our times that are available run roughly from 8pm-12am EST. We can be available any day of the week (I my self need two weeks notice to change my time) and we will dedicate our selves to make sure -you- as a raid are given top performence as we are old school 40 man raiders. If anyone here is interested please leave a post here or you can contact me at Asentrix#1503 I do hope to hear back from you all! As well as anyone interested in us!Auliran1 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 [H] LF Active Semi-Hardcore/Social Guild Hey All! I recently graduated college and will be starting a big boy job soon. Schedule is a bit up in the air and random at times so at this point I can't commit to a specified raid schedule. However, I am very serious about doing as much as I can in Legion. Raiding whenever possible, going as far as I can in the new dungeon system, World Quests, etc. I am very active right now and for the next two weeks until my job starts. I am having a hard time finding a solid guild with a social but teamwork mindset. Prefer to use some kind of voice com! Feel Free to add me: SeanTaylor#1365 or reply on here! Thanks!Soracoys1 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 Enhance Shaman Looking for Raid Guild Looking for a Guild to Raid on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Prefer Hours are 7-11pm EST Im just a Casual player and to be honest havent been on WoW for long. Had friends who were hardcore raider who help me with the game. Have a fairly good knowledge of the game. Know whats wrong from right in Raiding. Most likely will make mistake but will learn from it. Will give 100% to anything and is very patient. Thank You. 6/10M in WoDPetestah3 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 LFGuild [H] Late Night Looking for late night 10p- 1p (st) hoping to find something before Legion (weekends work too) Work fulltime , Family man , having bad luck with Big Guilds and being lost in the shuffle, love to bullcrit and make new friends, tired of pugging looking for a home. Thanks for reading.Speculation6 Aug 1, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 LF mythic progression guild for legion -Began playing in vanilla, 2nd week after release -Been raiding since BC, began competitive for server 1st raiding in BT/MH -Consistently orienting myself with guilds with high aspirations, lowest guild I was in was top ~25-30 server -Formerly raided with top US 92 guild for 10m Garrosh kill -22 years old -PST looking for later evening raiding guilds on weekdays or weekend raiding times -Don't mind providing UI shots or logs, or filling out applications -Prefer interview rather than random invite I have multiple characters available that I can use at a proficient+ level. I do plenty of research on my class outside of raids, and I do what I can to make sure that I'm ready for progression, and that I fit what the raid needs as a whole. I consider myself to be a dedicated, positive, and team-oriented person. That being said, my classes that I have readily available are: -Warlock -Mage -Druid (Healing pref) -Monk (Healing pref) -Warrior (DPS/Tank) -Rogue -DK (DPS pref) -Shaman (DPS pref) -Priest (DPS pref) -Demon Hunter (Tank pref) If you're looking for someone like me to have on your roster, feel free to contact me on my battle tag at That1MikeGuy#1191.Zorade4 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Crossfire recruiting Crossfire is starting to recruit. We are a bunch of friends just starting back on WOW (small group right now) looking to start Doing more Dungeons/Raids. Looking for all Lvls (we will help lvl you) and classes. TS3 is a must we are a family oriented guild. Whisper me for details or add my Btag gottiboi45#1673 http://crossfireguild.enjin.com/homeGottiboi0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 693 HPriest LF Early Morning Weekend Raid 693 Holy Priest returning for Legion. I am looking for a casual / semi - hardcore raiding guild for early morning on the weekends (anytime after 4AM EST) on Saturday and Sunday only! I have no problem server transfer / faction change for the guild. Let me know here or contact me in game Gifted#11160 Thank youGîftêd3 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Large Social Guild LF Very Experienced RL { Küsh } is a large, and very social guild that has grown very fast over a short period of time and is now in need of another officer(s) and Raid Leader to join us as we get ready to take on Legion! Our primary focus will be raiding throughout Legion as we plan to set up raid team(s) that will be pushing mythic progression all throughout next expansion. We will be using Discord as our way of raid communication as we already have a channel set up! We will also be setting up a guild website in the very near future for better organization of guild events, guild goals, and another social environment for the awesome people in our community! We are currently looking for dedicated, and organized officers/raid leader(s) as well as top tier PvE'ers to help fill out raid slots! We also take casuals/pvp'ers and anyone who loves a chill environment as well as being surrounded by some great people. If you are interested and want to discuss further, add me @ Paradox69#11611 Thank you for your time! - AphraiaAphraia1 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 13/13H Guild Recruiting Healers/DPS <Lower Expectations> is a horde side guild looking to bolster our raiding team for Legion. We are currently 13/13H in HFC. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with very tight knit leadership. Our times are Tues-Thursday 11:30-1:30 EST adding Friday once Legion starts. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and healers. All applicants welcome The following is preferred classes in order. Ranged DPS: 1. Warlock 2. Mage 3. Boomy 4. Shadow priest 5. Hunter Healers: 1. Resto Druid 2. Resto Shaman 3. Mistweaver Monk 4. Holy/Disc Priest 5. Holy Pally This is a very brief run down if you have any other questions feel free to contact me in game or on Battle-tag @ Kurono#1515 Thank you.Koruno3 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 13/13m Guild Recruiting For legion and M Arch <Winterfell> of illidan 13/13M HFC Who we are: We are looking fore like minded individuals who want to continue raiding from now and throughout legion. We wish to recruit those who have the time and passion for raiding. Currently we are shifting our guilds focus and are transitioning our mindset for legion and push to do top 500 world and top 10 on our server(illidan). We are a community that aspires for great progression without making it seem like a job. Our goals are very big, but we push to have that casual and serious balance. Raid times: We raid tues/thurs/sun 830pm pst - 1130pm 1030pm cst-130am 1130pm est - 230am The ideal candidate: 95% attendance Friendly Loyal Dedicated Able to take criticism Always finding ways to improve Passionate about raiding Knows the difference between fun and serious time Absolutely no attitude problemsWhat to expect: Our guild has a mumble server, a website for community involvement and communication. Starting legion we will provide you with weak aura's and give you reports bi weekly to update you where you're at, and what you may or may not need to improve on. We like to keep you in the loop and always feeling like you know what's going on within the guild. Raiding requirements: All consumables prepped before raid Enchants and or gems optimized and equipped before raid Weak Aura's addon Exorsus Raid tools RC Loot CouncilTrial Period: Your trial period can last from 2-4 weeks. When on your trial period, we will be gauging your attitude, attendance, and performance. We expect you to never be late, be at 100% attendance, come prepared with all consumables and character optimization. We also expect you to not come with an attitude, if you mess up we are fine with that. What we will look at is if you mess up, how you respond to criticism. If you can comply with these requirements you will be allowed promoted to the raiding roster. There will be times you may or may not need to be sat but you need to be fine with it as well as stick around incase we need you again. As a guild we are proud to say that we have not had many players that are crazy about getting gear. We pride ourselves in this and expect that you are also within this same mindset. If you are interested Please add Jinto#1835 Mydster#1598 Or go to www.housewinterfell.enjin.comLuxea5 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 <SPK> Selling Heroic/Mythic Blackrock Foundry Strawberry Puppy Kisses [Realm 1st 20m (US#19)] Our guild is 20m and we have cleared Foundry multiple times; we usually clear in one day, sometimes two. We are currently offering a 9/10 mythic clear for 600k. Individual bosses are also available if you whisper an officer. These runs include all loot that raiders do not need and you want. In order to get the most out of your gold it is highly recommended to contact us so we can let you know exactly which bosses no raiders need gear from beforehand. If you would like to request something specific or have questions please contact us with which bosses you are interested in buying as well as any particular loot you are interested in. We have sold many successful bosses already this tier to multiple people. We are also selling Heroic BRF 10/10 for 250k. Blackhand alone is being sold for 75k. The heroic runs will be masterlooted, and everything that drops that you can equip will be given to you. This includes tier, trinkets, weapons, and all armor you can equip. Feel free to contact me, Bunnychaser (battletag Bunny#1354), Barackhusain (battletag Barrack#1750), or Squishroy (battletag lindroy#1854) ingame or post in this forum post (below) for booking or any questions. http://spk-guild.com/ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づBunnychaser66 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 [H]Hunter looking for raiding guild Hi, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild. I'm not having a whole lot of luck on my server and I'm thinking it might be the time zone. I don't mind transfering if I find the right guild, but I'm not interested in changing factions. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 4pm and 9pm Eastern. I don't mean an entire 5 hour raid, but just in that window. I have a lot of raiding experience and I'm not looking for a hardcore mythic progression kind of thing. I'm fine being a heroic raider, but if we make it to mythic, cool. If you are recruiting and I fit the bill, let me know here or message me on battle.net. My battle tag is Raltar #1471Ràltar0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Reliable shaman & priest LFG EST weeknights Looking for the perfect fit of an organized, goal-oriented guild that we can slay Mythic content with through Legion and beyond. We're open to both established guilds, as well as new guilds forming for Legion. Currently playing holy/disc priest and shaman in beta, but open to possibly a hunter or druid as well. Availability: Mon-Thurs 8:00pm to 12:00am eastern Full details & contact info: https://goo.gl/U418ELMalisent0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 &amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;Currently Online&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; LFM for Legion 11/13 M Currently Online - Team "Antisocial" LFM Core raid group of 12/13 M &13/13 M Players looking for more for Legion !! Raid Times: All EST Wed/ Thu 8:30pm-12:00am We are now recruiting DPS , open to all exceptional players. Range DPS : ( Locks , Boomkin, Mages, Hunters ) Melee DPS : ( Death Knight , Rogue, Warriors) preferred About us: Team "Antisocial" is a raid group of CurrentlyOnline guild, with experienced leadership and progression oriented players.We are active outside raids, running old content ,optional alt runs on weekends, PVP groups for Legion and organized events, all in a calm, fun, organized, non elitist environment. Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Angry Assignments Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet To apply to Team "Antisocial" : ADD btag- Vin#12577 for a Voice Interview or go to http://www.coguild.com/teams/ and apply to Team "Antisocial" If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Vin#12577Rallaster18 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 WTS Tabard of Flame! I've noticed that the Tabard of Flamehas been selling on the Black Market Auction House for well over 25,000 gold when I've seen them. I currently have three codes for the Tabard of Flame that I'd like to sell for 20,000 gold each and no need to bid. You will be given the code for the Tabard to redeem at Landro Longshot in Booty Bay after the gold is received. This code will be for Area 52. If you are a well-known and respected member of the community who has a good reputation for being honest and trustworthy, I will gladly give you the code to redeem the Tabard before you pay me. Of course I would prefer gold on Horde side, or I will accept trades for items I can sell for equivalent gold. If you are interested, message me in game!Hôlyçow7 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 [H] &lt;Untold&gt; 13/13M Recruitment Information: Our team is currently 13/13M HFC! We are looking for players that are skillful, know their class/spec, and how to maximize their respective role in a raid setting. We are looking to go strong into legion with a solid raid team of around 25 core raiders for mythic raids. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs :: 10:30PM - 1:30AM Server Time(EST) We start invites at 10:15pm Server Time(EST) and expect everyone to be on at that time. Our raiders make our raid days and times consistently and we expect the same out of anyone applying to our core team. Putting it simply; there are 19 other raiders that are counting on you to be online to progress through content and have a good time. *If you cannot make these days/times regularly, you can still apply for a backup raid position or as a casual member. LEGION Recruiting: *You can message any of our guild officers in-game to apply: -- RANGED DPS -- -Balance Druid VERY HIGH -Hunter (Non-survival) HIGH -Shadow Priest HIGH -Elemental Shaman MEDIUM -Warlock (Any Spec) MEDIUM -- MELEE DPS -- -Enhancement Shaman VERY HIGH -Survival Hunter VERY HIGH -Windwalker Monk HIGH -Warrior HIGH -- Heals -- -Mistweaver Monk VERY HIGH -Holy Priest HIGH -Resto Shaman HIGH -- Tanks -- -May be full *Any tanks looking to apply, still do so. *Any exceptional players are welcome to apply. If you can perform, we are interested. Addons/Requirements: We require the use of DBM or Bigwigs, EPGP Lootmaster(We don't use the point system. Just for easy loot distribution), and Angry Assigments (All addons off curse). We also use Mumble for voice chat. For HFC we require Exorsus Raid Tools. Guild Information: We started out as a tight knit 10m guild in MoP. We cleared Heroic SoO followed by Mythic SoO when the patch hit. We've all played WoW for a long time and know our classes well and we do expect the same from any applicant. :) We take our raiding seriously, but we like to have a good time while doing it. A lot of us enjoy playing other games together as well; including but not limited to League of Legends, SC2, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Rocket League, Overwatch, etc. etc. Please message me or any of the other officers in game with these BattleTags to apply: Kaethur09#1857 :: Kaethur (Guild Master / Raid Leader - Prot War) Wolftuba#1711 :: Wolftuba (Raid Leader - Ele Shaman) Thanks for your time reading the post and we look forward to hearing from you. :)Kaethur1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 crossfire recruiting new and old players Crossfire is starting to recruit. We are a bunch of friends just starting back on WOW (small group right now) looking to start Doing more Dungeons/Raids. Looking for all Lvls (we will help lvl you) and classes. TS3 is a must we are a family oriented guild. Whisper me for details or add my Btag gottiboi45#1673Gottiboi0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Fury Warrior looking for Legion Heroic guild Hey all, Fury Warrior looking for a Heroic raiding guild for Legion. Can play Arms and Prot as well but as an off-spec. ( in case some one doesn't show ) I'm 29 and from Toronto, Canada looking for a fun group of people to hang out with till Legion drops. I haven't raided much in WoD and don't plan to. Trying to gear up now to do Heroics doesn't seem worth it with a month left. Looking for a guild with friendly people that hang out in voice chat in the evenings. Add me in-game or leave a message with your Btag and I'll get in touch. ThanksRôon1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Former top 100 rec/2DayTeam Hey guys we are former top 100 Us group of guys Reforming a raiding team for legion a little On our team We all have some extensive raiding experiences some dating Vanilla Wow, we are a group of people who love Defeating the Hard Content its something thrive on and have excelled at in the past, From Heroic (Mythic's) to Challenge modes ,Our mind set Entering a Raid is Get the most done in the quickest and most efficient way possible with all seriousness, while still having a blast in between pulls, most of us have been playing together for a long time so you can say we are tight knit group. The Goal Of our team The Goal of the 2 day raid team is to accommodate real life while still playing the game on a high level we are after the Cutting edges ! We are looking for Like minded people who want to clear the end game content in timely matter with out giving up opportunities in real life ! The Raid days are as follows Sunday anywhere from 6:30-7:30 to 11pm est Monday 7:15 to 10:30pm est! times may change a little still in discussion ! We are currently looking for mostly Dps Positions for Mythic's but all positions are open Current Roster Tanks Guardian - Druid Blood - Death Knight Healers Resto - Druid Holy - Pally Holy - Priest Resto - Shaman Damage Balance - Druid Fire - Mage Fury - Warrior Shadow - Priest Beast master - Hunter Enhance - Shaman if you are like minded and mean Business we are the new home your looking for come legion Please post on here or contact me on my battle tag for more info! Cohesive#1646 !Cohesive0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Enhancement Shaman LF Raid Guild Weekends Looking for a Guild to Raid on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Prefer Hours are 7-11pm EST Im just a Casual player and to be honest havent been on WoW for long. Had friends who were hardcore raider who help me with the game. Have a fairly good knowledge of the game. Know whats wrong from right in Raiding. Most likely will make mistake but will learn from it. Will give 100% to anything and is very patient. Thank You.Loraella0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 alliance or horde dominace battle group? i know the server is horde dominated but is it the same for pvp here ?Lusent1 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Scammer The player known as Rachis scammed me out of 25k gold for an Alani mount. He tried to act dumb saying he didn't know it was for gold when I told him the price in party and I also had Wanting To Sale in Trade when I was looking for buyers.Kuig1 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Prot. Warrior Looking for Legion Raid Guild Hey I'm a protection Warrior that is looking for a Heroic/Mythic Focused Legion Raiding Guild. I didn't Play WOD, so i can't give any logs, but i have experience tanking in multiple past expansions(Wrath, Cata, Mists). I'm mainly looking for night raid times.(start times at 7-9 PM ST) to (10-12 ST). I hope there's a guild out that there needs an experienced tank. Hope to hear from you.Novotny0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 [H] &amp;lt;Mercury&amp;gt; Recruiting For Legion! <Mercury> is a newly formed LEGION Raiding Guild, Searching for Raiders that strive to beat Heroic and Progress into Mythic. We are currently seeking ANY/ALL classes. We wish to get a solid team before legion, so we can really get to know each other and iron out all the problems, so it doesn't feel like a bunch of randoms come time. Reply to this post or add me in-game at Marasuma#1512. Hope to hear from you!Marasuma5 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Returning player LF raiding guild Me: -Been playing since launch -Spent time raiding in top end guilds (tho it has been a while) -25 years old -I'm CST (looking to raid 2-3 nights a week starting after 8pm my time. Thats after 9pm EST.) -I can provide UI screenshots and my PC specs -I will fill out an app. In fact, I prefer guilds that require apps/voice interviews. -Looking to transfer back to horde. What I'm looking for: -2-3 nights/week raiding -Raids starting after 9pm EST -Adult guild -ACTIVE voice chat -Small guild with tight knit players to be friends with. 20-30 GOOD active players > 900 randos imo. -Progression!!! I don't mind wiping, thats part of raiding, but a progression mindset is a must. What I'm willing to play in Legion: -Guardian/Boomkin druid -Ele/Resto Shaman -Demon Hunter -Prot/Arms warrior -Fire mage -Unholy/Frost DK ^^^^^^ Those aren't in any particular order but I'm most interested in tanking or DPS DK. Add me to Bnet to chat: cclare#1327Uturuki6 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Returning player looking for social guild Hello, Im a returning player looking for a guild to learn the ropes with. Looking for social and friendly. Im 39 so a more mature guild would be ideal but not a necessity. I played up until wrath then sporadically in other expansions. I'm planing on getting back into raiding eventually when I get grasp of what toons I want to main, everything is so different. I'm looking for a guild that's social mostly. That likes chatting and talking while we play one of our favorite games. If there are any interested guilds out there you can add me my battle tag is niszczyiciel#1322, like I said I'm figuring out what toons works for me so will probably be jumping around a bitGhary4 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Three friends looking for raiding guild! -Protection Paladin -Mage (any spec) -Resto Druid/Boomkin Just three friends who have exp in heroic raiding just looking for a guild to raid in Legion with. Preferably looking for weekday nights, maybe Sunday's too. Add me on battle.net if you have questions Koedz#1480Cargò4 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 LF - Guild - Druid Resto>Guardian>Boomkin Druid looking for leveling raiding guild in legion. I am flexible and will be off specking boomkin/guardian in legion, while I main spec Resto. I have some mythic experience ( Mop, Cata: when it was called heroic). I am flexible on days I can raid, my raid hours for weekdays are 7-11PM CST.Teeyon3 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly Lock DPS warrior *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com to apply or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to see you in raid with us soon.Paredox1 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Mythic guild I am just curious, is there any 13/13 M guild looking forward to push through Legion? I have a couple friends + alts i'd like to bring over the horde. I am 744 ilevel boomy / whatever the OS is needed. You can look up my logs they aren't that great, didn't focus much on parsing at this point of the xpac. add me btag Elyveen#1327 if you are willing to talk. I don't want a guild still in progression its useless for me, thanks yall. Also I am wide open for raid time, as long as its night time. Your best pal, ElyveenElyveen3 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 LFGuild [H] Late Night >Dupe Delete <Speculation2 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 <Conviction> LF Talented & Dedicated Raiders Attention all raiders! <Conviction> is a newly established Horde guild on a mission to conquer end-game raiding in Legion, and of course, beyond! Organized and led by Mythic-experienced raiders, <Conviction> is looking for talented and like-minded raiders who have a passion for high-end raiding. Certainly we have specific needs but if you are a talented and exceptional raider who is looking for a long-term home, by all means, please reach out to us. To note, we were able to clear both Normal and Heroic HFC (13/13) in two weeks time, regardless of 7.0 nerfs. So if you are looking for a guild that takes care of its own while creating a fun, yet, serious raid environment dominating Mythic tiers, <Conviction> just may be the guild for you. Below are some quick pointers about us: HORDE US - EAST AREA 52 Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Wednesday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am (EST) Beginning the first week of August 2016, we will be running Mythic HFC. We ask that you are geared appropriately and are well versed in the Mythic HFC Raid Encounters. With our overall goal to clear all content on each individual difficulty level while it is current, <Conviction> will be adopting a three day raid week. Currently, due to the end of Warlords of Draenor, we are only raiding two days a week; however, come Legion raids, raiding will be adjusted to three days a week. Obviously, it goes unsaid to plan to be here 3x/week during Legion raiding. Attendance Policy: While we do work on becoming a reputable progression guild and maintaining a high-end raid environment, we do realize that life happens at any given moment. With that being said, we do expect our raiders to be available for 80% of our raids. Loot Policy: All loot is dispersed via Loot Council, made up of Raid Leads and Guild Administration. Loot is to be dispersed to what benefits the raid team the best versus any other loot dispersion category. Current Needs: Note: Prospective members should provide logs when being considered for recruitment. While logs are not mandatory, it is points in your favor during deliberation. 1) Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid*, Warlock, Mage 2) Melee DPS - Ret Paladin*, Windwalker Monk, Warrior *Actively looking All prospective members will be subject to an interview in Discord with guild leadership to determine recruitment. An application is pointless to us, because the logs and personality do the all the necessary talking for you. Please add knovvv#1671, laughingowl#1692, or brucebanner#1166 to begin recruitment talk with <Conviction>. We look forward to speaking with you and hopefully, creating a long-lasting relationship within WoW for years to come. Serious inquiries only!Snôww0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [H]&lt;Sol Invictus&gt;[Area 52] Legion Recruitment <Sol Invictus> [Area 52 - US] is recruiting for our Legion Raid Team! <Sol Invictus> was recently reformed with the expectation of Mythic Level Progression in Legion & Beyond. We are comprised of a highly skilled core of Officer's & Raiders with vast experience in WoW Raiding, as well as a history of effective, and efficient Raid Leadership. Raid Times: -Tuesday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST -Wednesday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST -Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST **Pull @ 8:30pm** Current Needs: -DPS (All Highly Skilled DPS Welcome to Apply) -Healers (All Highly Skilled Healers Welcome to Apply) -Specific Classes = Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid **We welcome returning players as well! Current Tier Gear is not a concern to us….we are prioritizing for Legion** What we are looking for: -High Percentage of Attendance -Class Knowledge & Results that allows you to perform in Mythic Content -Awareness, Efficiency, Intensity, and Humility in the Raid -Most of all….able to handle the above, and still have fun! We love to joke around, and have a good time with each other, while still pushing to be the best we possibly can be. You have to know when to reel it in. **We use Curse Voice for Chat** Loot: Loot is distributed via Loot Council. Attendance, and highest impact on performance for the Raid Team takes priority. We want to get the gear in your hands, and will do so in a way that gives us the best chance to continue progression. Thank you for your time and consideration! If you are interested in applying please feel free to add me (Avexus#1807). If I am not online you can send me mail @ Avexis-Area 52.Avexis7 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 <Misfit Toyz> Day/Morning guild 13/13H <Misfit Toyz> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde 13/13H Semi-Hardcore Wednesday and Friday - Raiding 10:00AM - 01:00PM EST Current progression: 13/13 Heroic ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== We are a group built on respect, camaraderie and performance. A core of raiders coming together for the success of a solid group. Integrity and communication is a must, real life comes first, then we kill stuff and get cool loots. ====Loot Rules==== We pass loots based on Ranks. ... ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Mumble/have a working mic - 80%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== We require minimum of ilvl 715+ with ring. ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at myself: Vortmos#11577 Co-GM/raid leader: Terp#1225 GM : April#1146 Good luck.Vortmos20 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Looking for a Legion guild. Hello all! Legion has reignited my interest in WoW once again, and I'd like to pursue everything the game will be bringing to the best of my ability. However, I have pretty much played the game alone since Cata. I'd really like to get into a raiding guild this upcoming expansion. I've been playing since Vanilla, and raided up until Wrath. With all that being said, my schedule is unfortunately kind of packed. I work full time at a retail store, 40-43 hours a week, and go to school part time/full time depending on the semester. I'd like to maybe find a guild that maybe runs from 10PM central or PST to like, 1AM or later on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Just an example of my schedule: Sundays: Work/friend outing every week Monday: Work/class from 5:30-8PM central (Have to take night classes due to work) Tuesday: Off work. Class at 5:30-8PM central time. Wednesday: Off work. Thursday: Work, latest I could be at work would be 9pm. Friday: Work, latest I could be at work would be 9pm. Saturday: Work, latest I could be there would be 10PM Currently I am playing on Stormrage as an alliance death knight. I have main tanked/OT'd in raids, and have also done DPS. I can heal, but its not something I've done much. I haven't really played much of WoD, so my characters are currently lacking. I would be willing to transfer, faction change, and play any specific class excluding rogues, shamans, and feral druids for your raid. I suck at these, so it would be better for the raid overall if I didn't. For other things, I am a 21 year old dude that when I'm not working or at school, I'm playing a game or just hanging out at home. Mainly would love to meet some people to play the game with. None of my RL friends play, and its getting pretty lonely in WoW for me. Thanks in advance for any replies!Mikasuh0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 [H] LF an old farts type guild... Hello A52. Seeing if there are any old fart-ish type guilds looking for members or if anyone knows of any that could point me in the right direction? I'm more of a laid-back, chill, dedicated casual player. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Bidness2 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Guild Signatures I've been looking for awhile now and i cant seem to find anybody that will sign my Guild charters. Ill pay if i have to, please anyone msg me in game, or on here. Horde.Marasuma1 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 722 Ele Shaman lf late night raid As the title says, I'm a 722 Ele Shaman with years of raid experience look for a late night (10pm est+) raid team! Healed many raids but for HFC was required to be DPS so comfortable as all three Shaman specs as I've played them all in current content. Would prefer to healing with Elemental off spec if needed for runs. Able to raid any night as long as it's in the late evenings (10pm+ as stated above). Would also be up for playing a Lock, Priest or Holy/Prot pally but would need time to relearn tanking. If I fit your needs, please add Zevierra#1936 so we can chat about an application/joining process.Fortheea1 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Violence - Weekend Raiding - 2 PM till 5PM Hello! Violence is recruiting for weekend raiding for Normal and Heroic progression! We are a raiding / PVP guild which raids on Weekends (Saturday and Sunday's) at 2PM Server / Eastern time. The raids end at 5 PM. We raid 6 hours a week because raiding shouldn't feel like a part time job. We are looking for all classes and specs, we are rebuilding after some members stopped playing. Before we stopped raiding due a member shortage we did progress to 6/7 normal Highmaul within the first few weeks of raids been available. We are looking to continue on raiding through out the expansion. As a note we are a friendly guild mostly made up of mostly real life friends and family we do not tolerate a lot of drama so if you like to stir it up don't bother. We do have a 50 person vent and branch out into other games (Diablo3, Battlefield 4, etc..) Feel free to hit up an officer for more questions. Officers: Warpah Zoger (or Any combination of Zawger) Natalie (hexed) Omnomnommoar PrenuptialZoger10 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 GWC Cross Server Cross Faction Community ~GWC~ A Cross-Realm Cross-Server and Cross-Faction Community We are a true Community offering many advantages over single guilds groups or individual progression. So check us out if you are looking for that extra healer, tank or a bit more dps to supplement your current guild progression. Maybe you are an individual that is looking for a spot in a regular group but without the need to change guild or realm hop. ~GWC~ offers you ALL a place you can call your home (from home). WE have an established website, a feature rich forum with events calendar and a fully integrated TeamSpeak 3 server. Our associated guild, player groups and individual (Free Agents) are looking for more people to join them in supporting this community What does our Community offer its members: First, and foremost the Community offers a safe haven for its members to come together and collaborate in a wide variety of regular events >> Social and RP based Events - Monthly >> Regular PVP, Ashran, BG, rBG, and Arenas - Multiple Daily Events >> PVE Progression Raiding - Multiple Weekly Events >> PVE Achievement runs - Multiple Weekly Events Gods Warriors Community: So if you are a growing guild, a progression group or a Free Agent that needs just a little bit of support why not register with us. As a global Community ~GWC~ is aimed at providing a collaborative spirit across all of Azeroth. We cordially invite you to join the Gods Warriors Community by checking out our Website, Facebook pages, coming to some of our calendar events, following our Twitter feed for regular updates. But most importantly [url=http://www.godswarriors.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=5]Registering on the ~GWC~ Forum bookmarking our TeamSpeak 3 Server and socialising with other ~GWC~ members. If you need more information it can be found on the Community website and Forum, please check out the following links: GWC Calendar Events: http://www.godswarriors.com/forum/calendar.php Register on the ~GWC~ Forum: http://www.godswarriors.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=5 GWC Twitter Freed: https://twitter.com/GW_GodsWarriors]@GW_GodsWarriors Community Website: http://www.godswarriors.com Community TeamSpeak 3 Server: http://www.godswarriors.com/ts3 Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate in contacting us if you feel that you can provide support to our community we are always looking for people to help promote and further the cause.Foxieladie4 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 looking for casual end game guild Hey guys - I am a new transfer over to Area 52, and I am on the lookout for a guild to join. At the moment, I am not looking for a raiding guild (although that may change at some point) and am instead primarily looking for a group that is end game, casual, with active people who actively engage in whatever content. I am not adverse to helping out with raiding (as heals or DPS) with a more casual (2 nights a week or fewer) group. I am on EST, and primarily online from 6pm to 10-11Ppm weeknights, with significantly more time online during the day on Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays. Are there are any guilds who might be a good fit for me? I promise I'll play nice :) If you want to chat at all, my btag is Aenois#1540.Dreamvivid3 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 [H] &lt;Untold&gt; 11/13M Recruitment Information: Our team is currently 12/13M HFC! We are looking for players that are skillful, know their class/spec, and how to maximize their respective role in a raid setting. We are looking to go strong into legion with a solid raid team of around 25 core raiders for mythics. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs :: 10:30PM - 1:30AM Server Time(EST) We start invites at 10:15pm Server Time(EST) and expect everyone to be on at that time. Our raiders make our raid days and times consistently and we expect the same out of anyone applying to our guild. Putting it simply; there are 19 other raiders that are counting on you to be online to progress through content and have a good time. Currently Recruiting: *We require legendary ring and recent warcraft logs for any applicant. *You can message any of our guild officers in-game to apply: -- RANGED DPS (730+)-- -Hunter (VERY HIGH) -Shadow Priest (HIGH) -Moonkin / Ele Shaman (MEDIUM) -- MELEE DPS (730+)-- -Death Knight (VERY HIGH) -Warrior (VERY HIGH) -Rogue (HIGH) -Shaman (HIGH) -Paladin (MEDIUM) --Heals (730+)-- -Disc Priest (HIGH) -Monk (HIGH) --Tanks (730+)-- -Guardian Druid (MEDIUM) -Blood Death Knight (MEDIUM) -Paladin (LOW) *Any exceptional players are welcome to apply. If you can perform, we are interested. Addons/Requirements: We require the use of DBM or Bigwigs, EPGP Lootmaster(We don't use the point system. Just for easy loot distribution), and Angry Assigments (All addons off curse). We also use Mumble for voice chat. For HFC we require Exorsus Raid Tools. Guild Information: We started out as a tight knit 10m guild in MoP. We cleared Heroic SoO followed by Mythic SoO when the patch hit. We've all played WoW for a long time and know our classes well and we do expect the same from any applicant. :) We take our raiding seriously, but we like to have a good time while doing it. A lot of us enjoy playing other games together as well; including but not limited to League of Legends, SC2, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Rocket League, Overwatch, etc. etc. Please message me or any of the other officers in game with these BattleTags to apply: Kaethur09#1857 :: Kaethur (Guild Master / Raid Leader - Prot War) Wolftuba#1711 :: Wolftuba (Raid Leader - Ele Shaman) Thanks for your time reading the post and we look forward to hearing from you. :)Kaethur21 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 &lt;LR&gt; 13/13M selling 11/13M Tues 8:30pm EST <Legacy Reborn> 13/13M selling 13/13M on Tuesdays or Thursdays 8:30pm EST. What does this include? -All loot even for offspecs (except warforged and/or socketed gear which is reserved for guild) -First 11 boss achievs ( First 11 bosses includes Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok, Kilrogg, Hellfire Council, Gorefiend, Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar the Eternal, Fel Lord Zakuun, Tyrant Velhari, and Xhul'Horac.) -Tier Items Also selling M-Blackhand mounts! Pricing and scheduling 550k for 11/13M Add Epic#1595 to schedule your run today!Criticalshot119 Jul 27, 2016