Area 52

Sep 15 [H]<Spark Industries> 6/9H LF All Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 7/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you! For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company. With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is currently Personal, but will be EPGP in the future. Recruitment needs: Range dps (high) Melee dps (high) healer (medium) Tank (medium) For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236Keythani4 Sep 15
Sep 15 909 Fire Mage 3/9m EXP LF Guild Hello there :) I'm a new transfer, I am 3/9m exp (I have achievements of multiple kills on 2 characters) and I'm also early KSM (+15 Mythic Plus Keystone Master). Recently my last guild of 1 yr+ parted ways and stopped mythic raiding due to time constraints. So, I decided to start fresh looking for a new home. I came to Area 52 with my mage because I've been enjoying it so much I'd like to play it on a serious level. I'm currently looking for a heroic group looking to step into mythic or heroic farmed and looking for a fill in. I am a reliable, friendly, helpful, positive attitude raider and I always come prepared-especially being on time for raid. My raid availability is; Tuesday through Thursdays 10:00pm to 2:00am EST (Eastern) If you are interested in me, please don't hesitate to message me on battle.net, my btag is David#111474Richhomiecdz3 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <The Casualties> LFM - Recruiting All Are you slightly below the threshold of being a hardcore player? Become a Casualty and die with us! We range from super casual players to I'm ready to kill DJ Kil'Jay yesterday. <The Casualties> guild is a brand new Social Raiding horde guild to Area 52. After we bolster our roster, we would like to raid current content. In the meantime, we would love to welcome new members of all classes and levels to join us in some fun. We have a discord channel if you would like to come hang out and meet some of the founding members. All who are interested, we request that you fill out our [code]membership application form: https://goo.gl/forms/X6GpIKRFrZ8MlDNx1 Lok’tar Ogar my friends! Hope to see you out there!Fringar0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Unpossible 2/9M Recruiting All Hai. Tl;Dr Unpossible <Area-52 US> recruiting for all. Raid Times : 8.30 - 11.30 pm Monday Tuesday ThursdayUnpossible <Area - 52 > is recruiting for our core raiding team for ToS and Antorus. We are looking for DPS to fill in our core raiding team. We also invite everyone ( raider / non-raider ) to join us & have fun together. Our core have been raiding together since nighthold and managed to got 8/10 M. We decided to switch to a semi-hardcore guild, progressing into mythic ToS and planning for Antorus. What Kind of activities we provide : Weekends : Alt-runs Transmog / Achieve runs Tutorial Runs ( if we have enough people ) Mythic + SpamMain Goal Forming a solid 20-man group for mythic progression Willing to gear up raiders ( provided that you shown dedication and commitment) Will help core team to get at least +10 for weekly caches Food, Flask, Ventus Runes & Repairs Requirements for Core : We don't require much for core. As long as you can make 95% raid times, respect other raiders, committed in gearing up your toon to the fullest and willing to learn, we would be happy to accept you with open arms. We also need you to have : Discord & Mic Know your class minimum ilvl : 905 at least 1 point in concordance off-spec is a bonusIf you're interested, feel free to add : Embassy360#6353 Màrage#1048 ( Discord ) ChocolateMlk#1561 Shockaroo#7793(Discord)I would prefer to talk in Discord to get to know each other better. Thx for reading, and goodluck in AntorusMàrage6 Sep 15
Sep 14 898 Resto Shaman 9/9H Experience LF guild Hi area 52 I'm looking for a guild to raid with on this toon. I'm an experienced raider, and can hold my own. Looking for a group that would be willing to take me in. I'm looking for a group that is well progressed and planning on doing mythic raiding, or already in mythics. THANKS MeowKittentown4 Sep 14
Sep 14 918 Mage Looking for Guild Hi! I recently transferred to the server after my last guild fell apart due to burnout / drama. I joined my girlfriend's guild right after I transferred, but I can't make the raid times due to my job. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week, preferably around 8PM EST. I'm currently 7/9 heroic, and would like to get back in the swing of things and maybe push mythic content. I've been raiding on my mage since Wrath, and raided mythic throughout WoD and EN before the guild fell apart. I usually get 80 - 90% parses for my ilvl. I also have a 929 Ret pally, but I really enjoy the mage more and they both pull comparable damage. I'm usually around every day when I get off work, and I'm always up for running M+ dungeons or goofing around. If you're interested, my btag is Zarolath#11964. Thanks for the read! I look forward to hearing from you!Zarilyne14 Sep 14
Sep 14 Returning player. Just came back to the game and this server. Plan on quickly leveling a toon to max. Wondering if it's worth boosting a toon and collecting gold for heirlooms to level my real main up. Also looking for a raiding guild. I haven't played since LK but was a pretty active raider cleared most of 10 and 25 mans back then. Also maybe looking on suggestions for a class I've been thinking about tanking again but couldnt find much advice in my research on how each class stacks up. I've played a pally, warrior and druid tank as well as a priest healer and Hunter on and off. I'd boost my main but if like to get reacquainted with it before jumping into max level stuffVreaper3 Sep 14
Sep 14 Solid core LF raid leader for new 6 hr guild Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out this post. In short, we are a group of 7-10 friends who have been playing this game together for many years. Currently most of us have killed 4/9M about a month ago raiding 6 hours this tier. Lately we have grown quite tired of the struggle of finding us all a guild that can learn fights as quickly as us yet still know how to have a good time during and outside of raids. This is why we are now looking to change things up and start something ourselves. So we do have a slight problem. Even though we are all well versed in looking at logs, studying up on the fights, etc. we would unfortunately not have the time commitment required to be a fantastic raid leader and also run the guild at the same time. That is why we are looking for someone with similar goals to ours to start something potentially great and long lasting. Some quick requirements we have: 1) Will be Horde and Zul'jin (we can pay transfer for right person) 2) Main raid times will be Sunday/Monday 8:30-11:30 ET (can maybe be negotiated to 9-12 ET) 3) We can provide all the flasks, food, recruiting, guild loot tracking, etc. necessary to run the guild. We just need someone to yell at us to keep us on track ;) We strongly feel with the right group raiding 6 hours is more than enough time to clear all raid content every tier. If you are looking for a guild that will be in mythic immediately, then this is not the opportunity for you. If you are looking to build a solid guild foundation in order to create an ideal raiding guild atmosphere then we would love to chat with you. I kept this relatively brief because I would like to chat with you personally 1 on 1 about our logs and the future goals of this new guild so please contact me at honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response) or honkerrs#1508 on BNET. Hope to hear from you!Honkerrs0 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Trade isnt LFG> 9/9H LFM for Mythic <Trade Isnt LFG > is looking to recruit new members that are reliable to join us as we look to progress through Tomb. Our core members have been raiding together since Wrath and along the way we have recruited a ton of great and talents individuals and have made solid progression into Mythic NH. Current Progression 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras Loot Type - Personal Progression Raid Nights Wednesday 7:30PM - 11:00PM (EST) Friday - 7:30PM - 11:00PM (EST) All high performing individuals will be taken into consideration.Goretus1 Sep 14
Sep 14 941 Ele Shaman LFG 941 Ele Shaman with 935 Resto OS 2-3 Nights Raid Anything at/after 11est, 8pst, 9mt Sun-Thurs Ok Fri/Sat No Currently moved from Alliance @Darkspear to Horde @Area 52 under the name Vaniix. Looking for a solid guild that is currently raiding mythic ToS, runs mythic +s, and has a fairly active discord/grp of raiders. Feel free to message me in game or add my btag Cardinal#11410 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4360292/13#metric=dpsVanix1 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] AoN: 9/9H, 2/9M Weekend Raids LF Healer Hello! <AoN> is an Area 52 transplant (<Addicts of Nightlife> xfered over from Firetree) that is currently looking for more members to fill our ranks for Mythic progress. Our core has been together since BC. We're a semi-casual bunch that enjoy playing together while working on progression. Currently we are seeking: • Heals: 1 Resto Druid 920+ ilvl/58 Traits is preferred. Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn't required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid. Our raid times are: Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST We also have a completely optional Friday run for Normal (Main or Alts) on Fri, 9p-11:30 EST Progress so far: EN: N (7/7), H (7/7), M (7/7) ToV: N (3/3), H (3/3) NH: N (10/10), H (10/10), M (4/10) ToS: N (9/9), H (9/9), M (2/9) If interested, please contact one of our officers/raid leads: Hyorí (Tifa#1991) Wendarko Daerá (Daera#1103) Sethlicious Astann Astori (Astori#11688)Hyorí2 Sep 14
Sep 13 [H] LF casual guild I'm looking for a casual pve guild, I have a rough schedule for the fall so I likely won't be able to play a lot. I'm just looking a laid back guild where I can jump into something when I can get on. I'm also an altoholic with a bunch of 110's ilvl 890-915. Battletag: kular#1937Syriene2 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Paradise Lost> H ToS 9/9 filling all roles <Paradise Lost> is a newly formed guild led by 9/9H ToS Raiders. We are recruiting for H/M ToS and Burning Throne. Currently looking for a Restoration Druid, Tank and all DPS. We raid T/Th 8-10 p.m. ST. PST for more info. We've gotten AOTC each raid tier in Legion so far and plan to continue to do so. We got tired of leading our own pugs and would like to form a solid guild with a friendly adult environment. Everyone is expected to have fun but be mature and perform well. Recruiting: Tanks: Brewmaster DK DPS: Ranged and Melee Healers: Druid Monk Priest I personally play a HPally Alt and RSham and my co-lead is an amazing HPally main. Add Zireael#11898 if you're interested.Zirrah6 Sep 13
Sep 13 Horde! Semi Casual! AM OR Weekend PM Raiding! Hey there! <Haunted By Murlocs> A "Semi-Casual" raiding guild on Area 52 Horde is Recruiting fun and progressive players for both our raid teams! AM RAID! - 8/9H AM raid [Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:30AM-12:30PM EST] PM / WEEKEND RAID! - 3/9H PM raid [Saturday, Sunday 8:30-11:30PM EST] We also welcome casual players and alts be it PVP, Dungeons, or legacy content! message Raye#1374 or Dashieb 12#1376 for more details!Ráyë1 Sep 13
Sep 13 913 Tank LF Raiding Guild. As the title says I'm a returning tank, Paladin, looking for a guild to call home. I've raided as a Prot Paladin throughout several tiers including the first tier of Legion. I'm always looking to improve and push that extra ounce of dps/survivabliity/min-maxing out. I also have a Protection Warrior I'm catching up I wouldn't be opposed to swapping to it for the right fit. Both toons have the Concordance trait. Looking for a guild that raids anywhere from 8PM-12AM EST on any weekday. Preferably 2 nights but will consider 3 for the right fit. Legion exp : 7/7M, 1/3M, 6/10M. Haven't raided ToS due to taking a break from the game but I have looked into the fights. If you want to talk either leave your btag or add me Clayzen#1102Clayjira1 Sep 13
Sep 13 908 Rogue LF Raiding Guild Hi, I'm new to WoW as of Legion and play a subtlety rogue that I have at 908 ilevel with 4-piece t20 gear. I've played through the ToS LFR and run mythic+ up to +8 with friends. I'm looking for a friendly and motivated group to get into raiding (I guess I'm looking for normal/heroic, I'm new to this aspect of the game) and maybe mythic+... something in the evening/night (server time) would work. Thanks!Loomio4 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Benched> 9/9N 5/9H Recruiting Solid Raiders Benched is a social guild with a tight-knit friendly raid team. We have normal ToS on farm and now working our way through heroic. We do provide Feasts/Cauldrons to the raid team with a strong urging of helping donate mats. We do run Mythic+ as a guild on non-raid days. We have a lot of fun together but we do ask to respect one another. We are very serious during our raids but can totally let go and have fun running old content and mythics. We do not tolerate bad attitudes and drama. We want to progress in raids but we do not feel its necessary to be jerks to do so. Raid Requirements: You are asked to be 905 item level and have concordance trait to be considered for raid group. If you are not this item level you must be cleared by an officer for raiding and have been trialed. Trialing Consists of: A two week period in which officers will watch trial raiders with their dps/hps, survivability, mechanics, attendance and overall character of the player. You must have base required addons for raiding. This group requires DBM, RCLootCouncil and Recount at the very minimum to help you improve your DPS and help with raid mechanics. Recommended Addons in addition to these: Pawn (Stat Weight Addon) AskMrRobot (Gearing Help) Weak Auras (Cooldown Tracker) ElvUi (Base UI replacement) Other addons that are similar to the base addons are allowed, this includes Details, Skada and BigWigs Raid times are Weds/Thurs 7-10pm Server Please message any of the following for more details Lewis68W#1401 Immortele - MsFatal#11631 Imareeree - ReeRee#11301Immortele14 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Crux> 3/9M is currently recruiting DPS! <Crux> is recruiting dedicated and experienced DPS for our mythic progression team and for Antorus upon its release. We're a guild of experienced mythic raiders who have been pushing mythic progression all throughout the expansion. Currently we raid 2 nights a week on Tuesday and Wednesday and also run several mythic + keys throughout the week. Our raid times are 9PM-12AM Tuesday and Wednesday. If you would like to apply, you can contact me at TrollyOlly#1554 or whisper Aamodon-Area52.Aamodon0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Sonder> 9/9H LFM Raiders <Sonder> (9/9H ToS) Is currently recruiting dedicated, experienced members for our raid roster! This includes new upcoming raid Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are a two-day raiding guild that is looking to fill a 20(+)-man roster. We are a mature guild so please expect a certain level of adult content in guild chat and on Discord! When we raid, we expect people to come focused, as we like to be as efficient as possible with our time. Raid nights are about executing and performing at a high level, however we are lenient with mistakes if people are learning and adapting. Our goal is to consistently make meaningful progression until AoTC, and further if the roster allows us. We are currently only trialing skilled members for the following positions: Range: Any class/spec will be considered c: Melee: Any class/spec will be considered c: Healers: (Preferred, 1 spots open) Pally Druid Shaman Our raid times will consist of: Wednesday 9-11pm EST Thursday 9-11pm EST Our time management is very important to us, since our raiding schedule is very short. For that reason, the following rules apply to raiders! •90% attendance is required! If you will not make the raid time, please let one of the officers know as soon as possible. We understand people have lives outside of WoW (yes, really lol) however if it’s a constant thing, please understand that we have the right to demote you, or replace. •Everyone is required to be on their mains 10 minutes before raid. We would like to start on time! •Set up addons, grab your seals and your prepots BEFORE raid. •The use of Discord is always required for raiding, unless Raid Lead says otherwise Our recruitment process consists of a very short "Interview" with a quick review of your characters armory. Recent logs are also very much appreciated, but not required! (Please have link prepared if possible c:) If you prefer the interview in discord, please let me know! We only raid two days a week, so please come knowing you can perform! :D Repairs, Flask, and Food will be provided for all Raiders! If you're interested in our guild or have some questions, please feel free to add me at: Dinogoesrawr#11896 Dinorawrs0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Gutted> 9/9H 2 night LFM for Mythic ToS <Gutted> is recruiting for Mythic Nighthold. We are a group of raiders who just transferred to Area 52 and are looking to re-form a mythic team for Tomb of Sargeras. We raid twice a week: Tuesday from 9 to 12 EST and Sunday from 5 to 9 EST. We cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare back on Proudmoore and after a hiatus from 20 man raiding we are looking to get back on track and clear as much of Mythic ToS as possible. We have been clearing heroic NH for the past few months and decided to move to a high pop server in order to pursue Mythic raiding again. Our core group is made up of quality raiders who have been raiding together for a long time, even getting server firsts in early MoP on Proudmoore. Moving to Area 52 is a new chapter in our adventure that we deemed necessary in order to adapt to the 20-man mythic format. We pride ourselves on getting as much content as possible over a 2 day raiding schedule. The light schedule also means that on non-raid nights our members are running M+ dungeons, alt runs or PVP content. Recruitment is open for all classes and roles although ranged DPS and healers will go to the front of the line. If you are interested, please contact Eggnog(Yolk#1226), Khoma (Khoma#1383), Flipthedruid (Flip#1867), Andraxas (Camros#1944) or anyone online in the guild for more information!Yolkbringer43 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H] <The Casualties> LFM Are you slightly below the threshold of being a hardcore player? Become a Casualty and die with us! We range from super casual players to I'm ready to kill Sargeras yesterday. <The Casualties> guild is a brand new horde guild to Area 52. After we bolster our roster, we would like to raid current content. In the meantime, we would love to welcome new members of all classes and levels to join us in some fun. We have a discord channel if you would like to come hang out and meet some of the founding members. Feel free to message one of the guild leaders on battlenet for any questions you might have. ( JaineGlocke#1171 or aballan1#1916). Lok’tar Ogar my friends! Hope to see you out there!Jaine4 Sep 13
Sep 13 Weekday Guild LF 1 Tank / 1 Heal / DPS This is not a mythic guild; only heroic. I do however expect everyone to show up consistently to raid. Always looking to improve our roster! :) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 11:00 PM - 1:30 AM EST Progression: 9/9N 7/9H Currently Looking For: Melee / Ranged DPS. 1 Healer. 1 Tank. Contact Info: Viocondios#1755 If I'm not on: The characters Sweettreats or Daxamus Remember to Lower them Expectations! :DSnackshot7 Sep 13
Sep 12 <Banished Intent> 7/9H LF Range and Heals Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 1030P - 130A. We are a casual raiding guild looking for Range DPS and Heals. 910+ ilvl preffered but may accept lower. Any more details contact Jace#1171 or Buddahpal#1504Wargall1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 4/9M 931 Blood DK LF guild Looking for new guild. I am currently 4/9M, 9/9H with some experience on M Host. Last guild broke because of members not showing up consistently. Need a later night guild, preferably 9 or later server start time. I don't mind doing M+ for weekly cache. Let me know if you have questions!!! Deathjuice#1910Deathjuice3 Sep 12
Sep 12 Selling Mythic+ 10 Gold Carries Hello residents of Area 52, Myself, and my closet 3 buddies are looking to boost you through your next M+ 10, we offer a completely professional service operating at utmost efficiency. Schedule your next carry with us today! We will bring you through the darkest dungeons this side of the Broken Isles. Contact me: Fallscreek#1219 Mythic+ Prices - M+10 - 200k M+15 - 350k Nightbane Carry - Nightbane Achievement + Mount - 50k Raid Carries - N/A Raid Carries will become available in the upcoming future. Stay tuned! Heroic Nighthold Elisande/Gul'dan - Normal ToS Full Clear (PL) - Normal ToS Kil'Jaeden (PL) - Heroic ToS Full Clear (ML) - Heroic ToS KJ Includes AOTC (ML) -Córrupted1 Sep 12
Sep 11 H <Complete Shenanigans> 7-9 pm H <Complete Shenanigans> is looking for any type of players to join our guild. We have casual raid team that raid from 7 to 9 pm Server time, on Tues / Wed. We are currently at 8/9H, and we also do not have any plans on doing any mythic related content for the moment. We just want to farm, kill some bosses and have fun on a weekly basis. If you are looking for a active, casual, and friendly atmosphere, then send me a PM for an inv! Interested reply here, send me a bnet request, or come find us in game! Bnet; Stârscreâm - Jackal#1505Stârscreâm1 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Reign of Fire> F/Sat 3/9 M 9/9H LFM Raiders About Us US - Area 52 - Horde Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to start our push into mythic. Current Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Previous Progression 8/10M Nighthold Raid Times Fri/Sat 9pm - 1am server. Wed 9pm- 1am Optional Normal/Heroic/Whatever is up night. Recruitment We will consider any class/spec even if you are not listed below. Tanks: Not needed at this time Dps: Melee: High priority on Shaman Range: All - especially looking for 1 dps with a good ability to heal when needed, has full heal set and good number in their healing weapon. Heals: Will consider well qualified folks. Requirements RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Weak Auras Discord Contact Us: Please seek out Aenastar#1382 or Buesketter#1676 in game for more information. Sending a battle tag invite is the best way to getting in touch of us for any information. Also feel Free to hit me up directly (Zan = Zan#1252) i am on more then any normal human being should be on.Zan39 Sep 11
Sep 11 910 Holy Priest LF RAID GUILD Tues/Wed Well the title says it all. Want raid days Tuesday/Wed only days im off. Times: 7pm CST to whatever im a night person Battle Tag: Sciz#1728 Dont mind transferring either.Ropeandride1 Sep 11
Sep 10 [H] 1/9M Tues / Thurs 9-Midnight <Revoke Sanity> (Area-52) is recruiting for ToS as we begin our progression into mythic content. We are looking for players that understand their class, are willing to learn, and have positive attitudes. On Friday's we hold optional runs where we run Normal ToS. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9pm-Midnight Server (EST) Thursday: 9pm-Midnight Server (EST) It's also worth mentioning that if you are sensitive to inappropriate jokes, this is not the guild for you. Current Progress: 6/10 M Nighthold 9/9 H ToS 1/9 M ToS Current Needs: DPS (915+) Additional info: Logs would be very helpful, but not necessary. If you have any questions please contact me on bnet or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer. Grarami (GM) Grarami#1396Grarami4 Sep 10
Sep 10 929 Prot Paladin HI I'm currently looking for a guild that is 8/9HC or better. I have seen up to phase 3 on KJ heroic. Feel free to post if you have any questions :)Háppycow11 Sep 10
Sep 9 <Dont Pull Yet> <H> <Dont Pull Yet> 9/9H 3/9M ToS LFM reliable Dps/Heals to round out our roster.Raid nights are T/W/Thur 8:30-11:30 server. Also looking for possible merge for progression oriented guilds,pst for more info. ToS: 9/9 Heroic 3/9Mythic(50% on Sisters) Contact: Kufunninapuh#1312, Súx#1412, Inkha#1579Bluejuan0 Sep 9
Sep 9 So has anyone Seen analogkid around are know him in person if so tell he made it on youtube here the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Xp96z6IxEApocalypseqq2 Sep 9
Sep 9 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSAbsalom1 Sep 9
Sep 9 <ASM> 9/9 Heroic LF more <ASM> is a large social / raiding guild on Area 52. currently 9/9 Heroic Looking to move into mythic fiddle fart around till the new content comes out.. needing to add some good players.. We are looking for all (As we have a few swing players on the team)! Our Core team raids Tue/Thu @ 830p Server Time. We have a social/alt raid on Sunday @ 9p Server. We are a fun group of people, progression focused, and dedicated to our community. If you're interested please feel free to add me on battle tag or post a reply here and I'll contact you directly. Thank you! Velkus - VELISKA#1376 Thepooh- Derek13#1163Punkinpøøh0 Sep 9
Sep 8 -- --Tristnal1 Sep 8
Sep 8 934 Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild 3/9M warlock LF mythic raiding guild. I bring my own food/flasks as well as knowledge of my class! I do not want any kind of leadership role. I lead all my kills so far in Mythic Tos as well as did the more difficult mechanics such as, flame orb on Heroic KJ. I am currently looking for a stable Mythic raiding environment with a guild who will also do Mythic+ during the week or weekend. Availability: Mon-Friday 7-12 EST. Btag: Arabus135#1447Arabus5 Sep 8
Sep 8 9/9H 920 fury warrior LF guild I am currently looking for a guild for my 9/9H warrior, I'm 920 ilvl 57 traits & decent legendaries. I'm an ex-cutting edge raider looking to back into the mythic raid scene. I'm 20 years of age, work from home & took a break from mythic raiding this xpac & i want to jump back into it, my past EN prog was 5/7M & NH 8/10M I didn't attempt TOV mythic. I would prefer to raid three days a week for three hours a day starting @9pm server or just a tad later. add me @pixeledgamer#11165Demoincsoul8 Sep 8
Sep 8 9/9H ToS LFM DPS for Mythic Roster Fun group that needs to fill a couple of open positions. 9/9H - We are revving up our core team to start mythic ASAP. We have two normal runs, an alt heroic run on Saturday, and we run mythic+'s frequently. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 Eastern Time What we are recruiting: All dps classes are considered if you can pull the numbers, but we are short on: Hunter Shadow Priest Ret Pally Rogue What do we expect? Show up on time Flask & food ready (flask/food provided on progression nights) VoIP (We use discord) Know your class and spec/enchanted & gemmed accordingly Know the fights & don't stand in fire! Have any questions? Feel free to contact me on here, or send us a message on BattleNet Icess #1146 MilkWhale #1301 Vicksterface#1125Tinywhale2 Sep 8
Sep 8 [H] <Dont Pull Yet> 3/9M ToS <Dont Pull Yet> of Area-52 is a 3/9M ToS raiding guild currently we are recruiting a healer for our core raid team. But all exceptional player will be prioritized. We started raiding on 6/5/17. The leadership is comprised of a few friends who have a comprehensive amount of raiding that spans nearly a decade, and have achieved cutting edge for every single tier of Legion thus far. The current raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST. If interested, please whisper an officer in game. Contact: Kufunninapuh#1312, Súx#1412, Inkha#1579Foustt3 Sep 8
Sep 7 [H] LF raiding guild We are two players (hpriest & spriest *maybe warlock*) looking for a raiding guild that raids from 7-10pm server time, preferred on Wed/Thur but can also do Thurs or Suns or Mons. We are looking to come to the server from Alliance! We both know normal ToS. We also love pvp and old school stuff as well. Please let us know if your interested, just leave your battle tag and I will get a hold of you soon.Vyela2 Sep 7
Sep 7 907 holy/disc or 914 holy pally lfg Thinking about transferring to this server due to the high horde population and what looks like a number of quality guilds. Hoping to find a guild that raids between 6 and 10 est or pretty much anytime on the weekends. I am also interested in RBGS so that would be a plus to find some competent pvpers as well. 8/9H tos 1/9m tos exp.Elióna3 Sep 7
Sep 7 905 UH DK LF Casual N/H Team Hi there! Title says it all. I'm looking to raid casually, preferably somewhere between 7pm-11pm server time, 2-3 nights/week, any day other than Tuesday. My work schedule only allows me to attend raids every other week. (I work a week on/week off rotation) which is why I am looking for a casual team. I can fully commit as many hours as it takes when on my weeks off, and I would love to be part of a team. My BTag is OnePace#11754 and my Discord is @Urn#5282. Feel free to message me if you'd like to have a fun loving, helpful addition to your guild!Urn1 Sep 7
Sep 7 . .Baneina1 Sep 7
Sep 7 Preparation H New Raiding Guild Preparation H is a newly formed guild on A52, we are currently looking to round out our core roster to progress through the rest of ToS and into Antorus. Classes/Specs currently needed: Tanks: Open for 1 spot, prefer brewmaster or guardian druid Healers: Open for 1 spot, prefer resto shaman or holy priest Dps: Open for 2 ranged with preferences leaning towards hunters and ele shamans, Melee is open. Times/Days: 9am-Noon EST, 8am-11am CST, 7am-10am MST, 6am-9am PST. Wed/Thurs Loot: Loot is open roll with loot master except for high warforges/titanforges in which a small loot council will decide. Feel free to add my btag Stumpy#1451Hemorhoids2 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] <Toast>'s Team 7 4/9M ToS LF DPS! Hello everyone! <Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is looking for a couple more members to finalize our roster as we progress in Mythic ToS. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday nights 9-12 EST Current Progression: 4/9M ToS Looking for: DPS! (If you have a healing OS that would be amazing, but not required; specifically looking for ranged but we're always interested in exceptional players) We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging. Contact ToastemPopUp#1671 on bnet if interested. OR you can pretty much always reach me at ToastemPopUp #5876 on Discord. toastguild.com Thanks for your time!Irrevery1 Sep 7
Sep 7 5/9 Mythic Guild LFM <It Gets Worse> Looking for people to join our roster. Roles are open for recruitment. Raid times are : 7pm - 10pm PST 9pm - 12pm CST 10pm - 1am EST Faize#1420 for more info.Faizemonster0 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] <Blindside> 7/9H Seeking Healer&DPS Greetings, Blindside is an Area-52 Horde semi-casual guild looking for a healer and DPS. Everyone in the guild is an adult, so expect mature but yet relaxed raiding environment with plenty of friendly banter. We will consider applicants of all skill level and gear progression, as long as the fit is right. On non raid nights there's plenty of folks around doing M+s and other content. Raid: Tuesday & Thursdays @ 8-11EST Progression: 7/9H ToS Other: Feasts/Flasks & Guild repair provided Please contact ErraticDecay#1464 in game or Aweshift#4898 on Discord.Aweshift13 Sep 7
Sep 6 Ищу русскую гильдию начал играть здесь и хочу поиграть в комфортной среде. Есть ли здесь наши гильдии ?Garator2 Sep 6
Sep 6 <Long Hair Dont Care> 3/9M LF DPS/HEAL/TANK Currently 3/9M, raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm server. Looking to fill mythic spots due to people leaving for school, In high need of Rsham/Hpriest, 1 skilled tank any class, and Boomkin/Lock/Mage, but will look at taking any dps class. Must at least be 1/9M and have decent logs(50% and up) for us to take a look at you. Any questions or concerns hit me up on Btag or if you want a trial. Rabbit10#1729Amalgrin3 Sep 6