Area 52

Jan 17, 2016 Enh Shaman LF Late Night Weekday raids In the process of gearing this toon up, had been an alt for a long time but am going to change to it for my main for the rest of WoD and into Legion. Currently ilvl is like 668 i think and am trying to get caught up as far as legendary ring quest. Availability is Mon- Thurs. Would prefer a little latter at night to make sure all the stuff with the family is done for the day, but not REAL late night lol. Have exp raiding going all the way back to the beginning, have done the hard core thing and the casual thing, looking for something kind of in between. Have exp using both vent and mumble and even TS (if anyone uses that anymore) Please leave me a reply here or shoot me a tell or mail in game, im on most every day except for Friday, saturday and sundays. Those are my work days (well actually i work nights)Zertzak3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 WTB M BH Kill w/ mount Add my btag Quasirage#1646 if interested. Would prefer sometime in the next 2 weeks.Sindayel0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 < Escape > Guild to call home. Do you believe raiding is about the people you're with? Do you enjoy raiding but RL prevents you from being hardcore? Are you willing to grow from the ground up and form meaningful friendships with new guild mates instead of trying to fit in with an already established guild? Do you enjoy playing late night (7pm PST or later), and raiding twice/three a week (Tuesday/Thursday night and one other)? If you answered yes to the above, keep reading... As of this week, we've created a guild called Escape on the Area52 server, Horde Side. It will consist of those of us who are too busy with RL to be hardcore. Those of us who see WoW as an "escape" from the busyness of everyday life. One where we're on a first-name basis and value the other members as friends, not just as people we raid with. Where we hang out on vent a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, pvp, farming mounts, or just shooting the breeze. We have 3-5 founding members so far and are looking for more. If this sounds like something you MAY be interested in, add the following battletags and shoot one of us a message: Aitle#1456, Ajallday#1606, and Ultrarazer#1305Ariksha10 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Area52US 741 12/13M TANK LF Mythic Raid Team Chronìcfury 100 Orc Death Knight Area52-US 741 12/13M TANK LF weekend Mythic raid team Available Friday evening, Saturday, and/or early Sunday. 5pm EST Friday - 9pm EST Sunday 795 ring BIG OP heals - doesn't die Reliable and punctual - always shows never misses raid Dedicated to raiding progression and guildies https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1092156/latest/ Chronicfury#1416Chronìcfury0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 <Enigma> 10/13m LF DISC PRIEST, LOCK, DPS WAR <Enigma> US Horde Mal'Ganis 13/13H, 10/13M HFC Guild Website: www.guildenigma.com • Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM) • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM) • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (Recruitment Officer) -- ABOUT US -- Enigma is an awesome group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our mythic core roster! We are currently working on mythic Hellfire Citadel progression and are looking for those who would like to join us in pushing our way up the ranks for not only just the end of this expansion, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team to be ready for competitive progression in the upcoming Legion expansion. For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or its history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via btag or mumble! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you. If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us :). Some of us also play other games during off nights together so if you are looking for a community we are always happy to acquire people who enjoy playing other games on non-raid nights. -- CURRENT PROGRESSION -- • 13/13H HFC • 10/13M HFC -- RECRUITING -- • RANGED - Warlock • MELEE - Warrior • HEALING - Disc Priest -- SCHEDULE -- • Raid Days - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday • Raid times (All time zones listed for convenience) - 8-11:30PM PST - 10PM-1:30AM CST - 11PM-2:30AM ESTJaiydia2 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 <PGS> Recruiting for Mythic 13/13H <PGS> 13/13H LF exceptional players (705+ ilvl with legendary ring and warcraft logs) to begin mythic content with. Raid Times are 9-12 EST Friday/Saturday optional day Sunday. In need of competent players that play at the best of their ability. Current Needs: Ranged DPS (excluding Hunters) Anyone is free to join but must prove to be better than anyone we currently have on the team. Any further questions ask Grimythug or OsìirisOsìiris3 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 [H] Looking to transfer, looking for guild. I have three characters I'd be interested in transferring. I'll only be able to transfer one. ___________________________________________________________________ Hambamwam: 700 item level, 690 ring, Feral/Balance Hambamwar: 695 item level, 680 ring, Fury/Protection Hambammonk: 675 Item level, 680 ring, Brewmaster/Windwalker ___________________________________________________________________ The gear I have isn't quite the best. A bunch of my gear is PvP/LFR/Baleful stuff. The only experience I have is 13/13 LFR, 1/13 Normal. I've never raided semi-seriously since Cata. I'm available Wednesday/Friday/Sunday until ~9:00 PM ish central time. ___________________________________________________________________ If you're interested, send me mail in game or add my bnet: Hambamwam#1505Hambamwar1 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 LF 10hr raiding guild on weekends 719ret pally LF a raiding guild perf to be on area 52 I have fully cleared all heroic HFC I have mostly done pug groups have done a few guild runs i had lots of fun running with the guild but for the most part they where not that great so i am LF a consistent raiding guild with consistent raiding times my btag is kcaz#1182 if you would like to talk to me moreHolyflight0 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 <Overview> 13/13H Recruiting for Mythic Overview is recruiting all classes/roles to expand our raid large enough to do Mythic HFC. For more information add Josh#14222 in-game. We have 13/13H on farm with all 1 shots and would like any skilled raiders to join our ranks!Tornakas0 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 <Probably Naked> 6/13heroic LF DPS! Probably naked is a semi-hardcore, 2 night a week raid guild and we are looking for you! with a relaxed 2 night a week, 3 hour a night raid schedule we are trying to build a solid core of raiders to be competitive in legion. The leadership fully understands that players will show their true colors within a couple of lockouts, so you can expect a decent turnover as we are trying to build a stable core of exceptional players. Once the run gets to a point where we will be needing more time to get further into HFC, we will determine what the best course of action is to add on more time, either it being adding more time onto the 2 night a week schedule, or adding a 3rd night. This will be a guild topic of discussion when the time comes. What we offer: Solid leadership; -the guild leaders have been gaming together since ICC, and have cleared all content as it was current since then together. with the raid leader having 5/13mythic confirmed kills in this current tier. guild repairs: -once out of probation guild repairs will be turned on. Feast/flasks: -During normal or heroic non progression fights, feast's will be provided, nad flasks and pre-pots will be provided(as long as the mats are in the guild bank, we will make them for you) what we expect of you: be a good member: -if you are planning on showing up for a week, grab a dozen kills, and dip to another more progressed run, this is not the run for you. we are expecting people who contact us, to fully understand that we are building for legion, and our expectations for the rest of 2015, are relatively low (as far as boss kills) as we are trying to build that consistent core of players. -preparation : Make sure you know your class. If you're asked to preform a task in raid, you need to know how to do it. If you don't know, make sure you ask. This also comes down to boss fights, if there are boss fights that you do not know, absolutely bring it up to leadership so that they can show you the way. Of course there is always fatboss video's to watch and what not. Attendance: We are an adult guild. And as adults, we know that things come up and you can not make raid dates. This is not the end of the world. However please let an officer know what you will be missing. The more notice the better. -Attitude: This is a non-elitist environment, so if you plan on coming in and stroking your ego because you have more boss kills than someone, this is not the place for you. Some of the raiders here are still learning the correct ways to do the fights. Being an a#$-hole does not help anyone. Current Needs: DPS: Mage Boomkin(resto offspec) Warlock Rogue Enhancement Shaman Feral Druid Heals: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy priest (be really good at holy) Raid schedule: Tuesday 9pm-12am Wednesday: 9pm-12am *est* Loot: We will do loot on an officer ran loot council. In our experience this is the fastest and most efficient way to gear up the raid for the goals that the group has. All BoE's will be looted to main spec > guild bank to keep funds up for pots/flasks/repairs. *a loot addon is necessary* If this is something that sounds like it will work for you, please do not hesitate in contacting me ingame, Contacts: Netka Nolah ShwettybearNolah0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 <Endemic> Recently converted Horde Guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Raid Times and Days: Tuesday 7PM-11PM CST Friday 7pm-11pm CST Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply!Cyrius0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Transferring So I'm looking to transfer my main characters to another server :PP I was wondering if I could get any preview of the alliance population on A52 and if the majority of them PvP or not. Some information would be great!!(:Rapidprime1 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Duo Healer lf Raiding Guild My friend and I(shaman+priest healers) are looking for a raiding guild, we are returning players with hard mode and heroic experience(wrath/cata/panda). Gear Levels are 680+ Raid times are pretty much anything past 6pm est Sunday-Thursday EST. We are pretty serious gamers and would like to be with similar players in regards to progression Can add me at Pizza#1912Dredsnek1 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Experienced Priest Raider LF H/M Guild Hello Raiding Guilds of Area-52, I have recently returned to WoW following a two-year break and I am looking to get back into raid progression. My main character is my priest, who is currently discipline, ilvl 717. I would be looking for a spot as a core healer on the raid team. I am comfortable playing shadow and would be willing to do so on fights that demanded less healers. My shadow gear is in the ~712 ilvl range. I have extensive raiding experience, going back to Classic, but most recently I was a core member of <Refined> on Area-52 back in Throne of Thunder. I achieved the US 13th kill of H Lei Shen and H Ra-den before taking my break. While I have been interested with cutting edge progression in the past, my current schedule will only allow me to commit to a more casual schedule this time around. I am looking for guilds that raid 2 nights a week for approximately 3 hours each night. Weekdays are highly preferred. While I am confident in my ability to handle any mythic fight, my gear dictates that I would be interested in a guild working on Heroic/early Mythic Hellfire Citadel. I'd really enjoy speaking to anyone that is interested, so please leave a battletag in this thread, or feel free to add me at Xade#1361, and I'll chat as soon as I am available. Best Regards, XadefinnXadefinn10 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 did area 52 just crash? was doing blackhand crucible in lfr and it logged me out suddenly, now i cant log back in, says my info is incorrectMedidemic0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 <We Might Be Raiders> Semicasual Weekday Run <We Might Be Raiders> is currently 12/13M in HFC with our weekend run. We are looking to start up a weekday run that will be aimed at folks who prefer high-quality raid experience but aren't as concerned with rankings or parsing. Eventually this group will likely tackle Mythic but will be Heroic during the building process. Details: Raid Lead: Full cleared all progression content up through 12/13M HFC. Raid Led during MoP. Notable Toons: HaveABanana, Shadowbanana, Bananashama, Fistofbanana Instance - Heroic HFC into Mythic HFC. Continue into Legion. Raid Times - Wednesday and Monday 10pm EST to 1am EST Atmosphere - Semicasual. Be relaxed but ready to kill some pixels. Slackers or Tryhards not preferred. Loot - Likely start with Need Before Greed or Personal for early gearing. Master Loot once established. Repairs - Will be available to members who make Raider status. Dependent on skill and attendance. Outside Raid Responsibilities - Learn the fights and be proactive in identifying issues or tricks to keep things running smooth. Will also expect each member to contribute to the run in some way. Officership, materials, enchanting, fishing, etc. Goal will be to have each person able to get what they need from gbank rather than having to go to auction house. We will largely use our forums (address below) to communicate outside of raid for strategy, policy or just for fun. At this time, we should be fairly flexible and be able to take any suitable class/role. Your ability to play multiple roles would also be encouraged. For Heroic HFC, we would like to see trials have at least 700 iLevel for the lower wing. Please note that once we have enough interest, any limitation on raid spots will be prioritized toward WMBR guild members, especially those promoted to full Raider status. With all that out there, if you have any questions or are interested in joining, please see http://we-might-be-raiders.wowlaunch.com/ or contact Banana#1444.Haveabanana0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 WTB Gold cms This Friday the 15th I'll be free to do them anytime from 7am server time to 4pm server time. As you can see I am a tank/healer so I'll come as an assist to heals post your carry price or message me in game via battle tag. Ode#1319Lawress0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Duo looking for a Raiding guild Hi, returning players looking for a new home here. We are a Warlock and DK(dps)/Priest(healer). We are looking to get back into the game, currently unfamiliar with content(not counting lfr), but we are fast learners and pretty good gamers in general Current gear level is at around 670 for both of us thanks =)Drednik2 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 How is the server? Hello, I currently play on Stormrage(A). From my experiences, this server's community is dead. World events are never organized, and the players are asocial(excluding their guild activity). I have come here to the forums to ask if anyone would please give a brief description of this realm's community. ThanksCyclist1 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Tank/DPS LF weekday raids I am just getting back into game after leaving after BRF. Have only got raid finder EXP in HFC but am currently watching the videos to learn the strats to it. Have tanked all of the content up to HFC and most of it in the previous expansions. But am willing to run as DPS with a tank off spec as needed,, not real picky about what role I play. I am available Mon-Thurs for raids, times dont really matter but would prefer a little latter at night or in the morning. currently i am collecting the tomes in HFC as far as the legendary line goes. Also currently have a lvl 100 shaman(ele/enh) its an alt with pretty much no gear and has not started the legendary line. Please feel free to contact me in game, im on pretty much every day except for Friday, saturday and sunday. Or you can leave a reply here.Garthaurg1 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 WANT: A social guild . Anyone recruiting? I am currently in a guild and they help out but not really social. Wanted a fun social guild, good population, looking to add another. As far as my characters go I have: 100 prot pally, 100 brewmaster, 91 arcane mage, leveling a 66 MM hunter, and a few others.Hoochiscrazy2 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 <Adult Subject Matter> 13/13H Hello! We are a large social guild with an active base and are looking for some additional players to fill our ranks for Mythic Progression. We Raid Monday and Thursday night at 9pm Server. Current Needs: Ranged DPS (Non Hunter) Melee DPS (DK/Rogue/Monk) Healer (Resto Druid) In addition to our progression nights, we have a Social/Alt fun run on Wednesdays at 9pm. Please feel free to contact me in game or reply with your battle tag for more information! Btag - Veliska#1376Velkus0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 722 DK Frost/UnH LF raid team 13/13 H exp Looking to push into mythic raiding. Can raid any day during week ,would like to keep raid times between 7-12est. I am a reliable player and will always work hard to progress the guild.Jagervicious3 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Assassination Rogue LFG Hey Peeps! I'm a former Hardcore raider looking to get back into the raiding scene. I'm looking for a casual guild that raids Max! 2 nights a week from 7-10 ish Eastern time. My gear isnt the greatest ATM but Im working on it and Im dedicated to getting geared up for raiding so that I can pull my own weight. I've been out of the HC raiding sceen since WOTLK due to RL stuff but im back now and want to have fun killing dragons. If there are any guilds out there that share my schedules and are interested in picking up a solid rogue that is always prepared for raid nights and a all around joy to play with :P Hit me up.Shivn3 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 <Wined N Dined (Area 52)> 2/13M,13/13H LFM <Wined N Dined (2/13M,13/13H)> Area 52 - Horde Raid Days are: Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 Eastern Wined N Dined is looking to add more skilled members to our raid core in order to push Mythic Hellfire and prepare for Legion. We currently have 16 quality core raiders, some of which are members who have raided together in previous expansions at the heroic and mythic level. We raid just two days a week and like to mess around in raid, after all we play this game to have fun. That being said we do expect solid performance from each raider. We run warcraftlogs each raid day and refer to them in order to evaluate performance, we are understanding to an extent but do not intend on carrying. We are currently seeking: Dps: Rogue, Death Knight, Warrior Will consider all skilled applicants If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to reply to this post, add my battletag Hakhan#1802 or send me in game mail (Gadnük - Area 52).Gadnük0 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 WTS 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Why should you choose us? We are a group that holds multiple competitive region times and have the capability to 3 man gold challenge modes. With hundreds of carries done in Mop we progressed into WoD and provide a fast, clean, stress free and entertaining run to customers. Hundreds of runs done this expansion so far! Time? Our runs take between 2-2 1/2 hours to complete the full Gold 8/8. Pricing: All 8 - 250k Singles - 35k / each Rewards: -360 Achievement points! -Unique Transmog Weapons! -Challenger's War Yeti! -Title "The Indombitable" Prerequisites: - Skype Contact Information: Battle-tag: Josh#14222 IGN: TornakasTornakas1 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 708 Arcane Mage LF raiding/PvP guild Hello! I have been on the server for a few months, and am now interested in getting into raiding and also PvP. I have some experience with raiding, but lacking experience in PvP. Please let me know if your guild is recruiting! I would love to join!Asfiyah1 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Are you leaving Area52? Coming from alliance server and forming a new guild on Zul'Jin (horde) I chose Zul'jin for its highest horde population and overall realm progression status, and ive heard a lot of good things about it as well. Seeking experienced, reliable, raiders that are looking for a change in their current raid and guild situation to form a solid core heading towards legion. whether youre looking to transfer, reroll, Boost, or commit an Alt to your new Main, come chat with me. For a little more detail, please visit this post on the Zul'Jin realm forum. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419192074?page=1#5Blurred2 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 <Probably Naked> LFM dps Probably Naked is a semi-hardcore, 2 night a week raid guild and we are looking for you! with a relaxed 2 night a week, 3 hour a night raid schedule we are trying to build a solid core of raiders to be competitive in legion. The leadership fully understands that players will show their true colors within a couple of lockouts, so you can expect a decent turnover as we are trying to build a stable core of exceptional players. Once the run gets to a point where we will be needing more time to get further into HFC, we will determine what the best course of action is to add on more time, either it being adding more time onto the 2 night a week schedule, or adding a 3rd night. This will be a guild topic of discussion when the time comes. What we offer: Solid leadership; -the guild leaders have been gaming together since ICC, and have cleared all content as it was current since then together. with the raid leader having 5/13mythic confirmed kills in this current tier. guild repairs: -once out of probation guild repairs will be turned on. Feast/flasks: -During normal or heroic non progression fights, feast's will be provided, nad flasks and pre-pots will be provided(as long as the mats are in the guild bank, we will make them for you) what we expect of you: be a good member: -if you are planning on showing up for a week, grab a dozen kills, and dip to another more progressed run, this is not the run for you. we are expecting people who contact us, to fully understand that we are building for legion, and our expectations for the rest of 2015, are relatively low (as far as boss kills) as we are trying to build that consistent core of players. -preparation : Make sure you know your class. If you're asked to preform a task in raid, you need to know how to do it. If you don't know, make sure you ask. This also comes down to boss fights, if there are boss fights that you do not know, absolutely bring it up to leadership so that they can show you the way. Of course there is always fatboss video's to watch and what not. Attendance: We are an adult guild. And as adults, we know that things come up and you can not make raid dates. This is not the end of the world. However please let an officer know what you will be missing. The more notice the better. -Attitude: This is a non-elitist environment, so if you plan on coming in and stroking your ego because you have more boss kills than someone, this is not the place for you. Some of the raiders here are still learning the correct ways to do the fights. Being an a#$-hole does not help anyone. Current Needs: DPs: Mage Boomkin Warlock Raid schedule: Tuesday 9pm-12am Wednesday: 9pm-12am *est* Loot: We will do loot on an officer ran loot council. In our experience this is the fastest and most efficient way to gear up the raid for the goals that the group has. All BoE's will be looted to main spec > guild bank to keep funds up for pots/flasks/repairs. *a loot addon is necessary* If this is something that sounds like it will work for you, please do not hesitate in contacting me ingame, Contacts: Netka Nolah Khàrn (alt-0224) ShwettybearNolah3 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 How is Raiding on the Server? Title says it all. Just curious how the raiding scene is here. Thanks!Roamingstorm2 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Prot warrior LFG for HFC prot warrior looking for experienced group for normal HFC run this weekend. Read the guides and watched the videos but never ran it, so would like a group that has experience running it so I can be productive but also experience and learn the fights first hand! Thanks!Goratan1 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Looking for Mythic guild 731 Frost/Unholy DK looking for mythic guild 6/13 MHFC experience (have experience with souls on Gorefiend). Able to have fun and work well in any environment. Willing to race/realm change for serious offers. = D Battle tag: Climaxx#1943Hugsforfree1 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 732 Enhancement Shaman Looking for Home! A bit about me - I have been playing WoW since classic, Ive seen all the content (except for this expansions mythic content), I love to raid, and thats why I continue to Look for a guild. I am currently 5/13M experienced, Have read a few of the other fights, and have done QUITE a few gorefiend attempts. What I am Looking for - I am looking for a Casual-esque raiding guild that I can make raid times for, Preferably in the end of Heroic HFC or beginning of Mythic, but as I said before I just love to raid. I am Available to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday Nights after 8PM EST. Hit me Up - Jhonka#1396 or reply here or in game mailMandatory4 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 Morning Guild Recruiting Raiders *Bad Attitude* is now Recruiting Day Raiders!!!! We raid: Thurs Fri 10 am to 1 pm Current Progression: 13/13 H HFC Recruitment needs: H pally, Monk heals, Shaman or druid Lock, Ret pally, will consider other dps as well. What we require: Commitment and dedication, we are LF an IL of 715 or higher, and of course we would like you to have your ring and at LEAST half of H HFC down. What we supply: A friendly fun environment, all flasks foodz and pots for raid, we also supply our raider with repair funds. If your looking for a solid large fun guild...join us. Even if your not raid ready, this guild is filled with people willing to help you learn how to navigate around and gear up. Whisper lark @ BT pewpew#1562Larkk2 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 WTB Upper Floor Heroic Carry w/ ML Looking for an Upper Floor carry for Feral druid gear and tier. Master loot, not personal. Leave a message here or add my btag Quasirage#1646.Rikeeray0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 (H) PVP Guild (Cap and Run) New PVP guild starting on Area 52 (Cap and Run)- looking for all classes and specs- Seriously looking for leaders- people that like to take charge and strategize. Since this is such a new guild- there are many open opportunities for Rated BG's, BG's, Arena and others. I know I am sick of depending on the rest of the horde to carry a win- lets do this together! PST in game or reply to this message- thanks!Snufflepiggy0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 MORNING RAID GUILD RECRUITING CURRENTLY RECRUITING: RANGED DPS SHADOW PRIEST/MAGE/BOOMIE. HEALS: DRUID/SHAMMY RUNNING HFC MORNINGS, THURS/FRIDAY 930 AM to 1 PM WE SUPPLY: REPAIRS/POTS FLASKS WE USE: MUMBLE WE REQUIRE: PROPER ENCHANTS/GEMS, COMMITMENT, AND EFFORT. 680+ IL PREFERRED PST LARKK OR ORCNASTIER IN GAME.Larkk8 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Looking for Weekend Late Night Raiding Good Morning Folks, Well I have been playing since BC, started maining my Resto Shaman when SoO was released. Made lots of pushes into Heroic/Mythic with my guild until I finally decided to take a break around mid-BRF raiding. Now, after almost a year I am back and looking to get back into some raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids on days between Thurs-Sun and preferable on or after 9:00pm Eastern/Realm time as I do have a family. I am not much a casual player when I play this game, usually am on every day or two and have everything I need levelled, garrison is fully built and shipyard (which seems to be new) is on its way up. I am almost done the Tomes part of the legendary ring quest chain, and seem to be progressing nicely. I am very proficient in resto healing as it has been my main spec since switching. I research fights, know how to use Cd's and have a solid list of addons that allow me to heal well. I relish progression attempts as well as fun and light normal clearing for gear. (This feels like Im selling my soul on the corner btw!) As well as my main I have a Fire/Frost Mage, Prot Warrior in BrF tier gear that I like to play around on, and a whole host of smaller alts. Pre-ordered the new xpac so when it drops, Ill have a free upgrade I can use on any alt to fill a position as I can play each class competently (except DK... not my favorite style). So if I seem like a fit or you have a position available and would like me to throw an app at you, feel free to add WorldEngine #1414 and we can have a chat. Thanks for your time!Lifetotëms2 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 [Style] WTS Mythic Hellfire Citadel + more <Style> of Illidan-Horde is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed Felsteel Annihilator mount - Guaranteed Ilvl 720-735 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 4-5 hours to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: styleraidsel#1676 Skype:lishuopanboStyleraidpeo2 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Looking for a Weekend raiding guild :) 723 Holy pally and a 719 Arms/Fury warrior looking for a weekend raiding guild We are both 13/13 H HFC looking to start on mythic both 18+ just moved from a pvp server tired of pugging looking for a long term deal. we work hard and always looking to improve and be the best possible.Itzmid0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 <Narnia> Selling 8/8 CM Gold 250k Narnia is a group of friends that runs challenge modes. We've sold hundreds of CM carries. We currently sell 8/8 CM Gold for 250k or 45k for a single dungeon. If you are interested in obtaining your 8/8 CM Gold achievement, please send us a tell. For proof of our legitimacy, you can check our challenge mode page on the armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ondioline/challenge http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Snugghouls/challenge http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Ondioline/challenge http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Snugghouls/challenge So what do you get? -Multiple achievements -Challenger's War Yeti (This mount is account wide) -"The Indomitable" title -Elite weapons transmog So what do you need for your run? -Teamspeak 3 -2 1/2 to 3 hours -A DPS spec will full 630+ DPS gear. -10 Draenic Invisibility Potion -3 Greater Draenic Flasks -60 DPS potions Please feel free to add the following Btags for more information. Atrina#1124 Snuggles#1543 Nino#1536Ondioline84 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Do u wanna build a snowman with a 717 Priest? Long story short: 3/13M 710 Holy & 717 Disc Priest LFguild to raid with. Have mic + major voice comms installed. Please only reply if I fit your critera :^) :^)Vanillakiss4 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Glory of the Hellfire Raider run Hello everyone, I'm going to be starting a Glory of the Hellfire Raider at noon MST today. (2pm est) Looking for all rolls, please come with flasks, pots, runes and food. Vent is required and please be at least 700+ ilvl so we can make this as smooth as possible. Guide that will be used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZ8qv2Yi8 My btag is Wafflegasm#1927 please feel free to add me if you would like to join the run!Wafflegasm0 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Thinking of coming here Im thinking of coming to area 52 but was a little concern about when legion comes out would I be able to enter on release day. Granted I know this isn't a big issue, but just wanted to see what the community had to say about it.Mayaiga8 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Resto druid,Prot war,Frost DK lF guild 706 Resto druid, 716 frost dk and 712 Prot warrior looking for a Heroic/Mythic HFC raiding guild. We are very chill players with experience in end tier raiding. We are recently back from an extended break from the game and rerolled this toons when we returned. I can be reached at Xarca42#1620 with any questions. We would really like to remain as a group.Xashi2 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 698 Hunter LF Late Night Raiding Guild Been raiding since 4.3, took a couple of breaks since then to take care of RL issues. Recently coming back from a 4 month break and would like to get back into raiding with, if possible, a casual group that does not rush to create mistakes. I finished BRF with a 7/10H run along with 2/7M in HM. I would like to find a casual 2-3 late night group that raids from 12am-3am est or later. Totally comfortable working with x-realm raid groups grinding heroic HFC going into the Legion. Horde guilds only!!! Add me on my BT-Cheeze#1111Mmburntcheez1 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 720 Prot Pally LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello! I am an experienced Mythic raider coming back from a short break! I have been maining a prot pally since BC, with holy or ret offspec depending on my raids' needs. The guild I previously raided with does not currently need a tank, so since returning I have had to PUG for gear and experience. I have a completely open schedule, so no real life interference. Currently I am 13/13H with pugs and I am looking for a permanent home for Mythic raiding. I prefer Horde, and I want a core spot... I want to play the game, not sit on a bench. I have tanked since the beginning of Kara, cleared all the way through BT during current content (Hand of Adal), 14/14M SoO, 7/7H HM, and 10/10 H BRF. I am tired of doing Heroic week after week, and would love a spot on your Mythic progression raid team. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and I look forward to raiding with you in the future! BTag: DavidCwiak#1505 Thanks DavidDomedirty2 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Any morning or afternoon raiding guilds? looking to get back into raiding but i need something in the morning or afternoon to fit with my work.Toophat1 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 [H] <Silent Redemption> recruiting for M HFC <Silent Redemption> of TIchondrius - Horde Recruitment: Currently recruiting a 710+ DPS or Healer to finalize our Mythic roster. Inquire about a Signing Bonus or Paid Transfer. Raid Schedule: Mon/Tue/Thu 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST About Us: We are a driven group eager to get into Mythic HFC and progress through. All we are missing is you, so come join and us and let's do this. Expectations: Our raiders are required to come to raids prepared and on-time. Members should be properly gemmed, enchanted, and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time. In addition, raiders should be well-versed in boss mechanics and overall strategy. Please add me if you want to chat and we can take it from there. Ezze#1335Evotech0 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Looking too get into pvp / pve side of game Looking for a pvp guild that takes in people new to the pvp side of gameplay and would like to learn. If there is any such guilds on a52 , please leave a reply and i'll get back too you.Shadowazul0 Jan 2, 2016