Area 52

Jan 10, 2015 Recruiting RDPS <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Warlords! Looking for RDPS! We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Looking for LATE night raiding guild I'm looking for a a guild that starts raid at 1:30am server time or later. My current progression is 4/7 from pugs. my Ilvl is 644.Animusx0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Revoke Sanity recruiting ALL <Revoke Sanity> is raiding again in Warlords! Accepting all applications! We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami7 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Potent(7/7 Norm and 6/7 Heroic)Recruiting DPS Dear Potential Raider, Potent is currently recruiting DPS for it's raid guild. We are close to our 20 man team and need a solid cloth dps (pref mage or SPriest) to fill our ranks, possibly a rogue/kitty, and another hunter. If you are interested please reply to this post and also message Tauhorn (or Tauzo) in game. Send me mail if you would like. We raid Tuesday, Wednesdy, and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. We use Mumble, which is required for raid. Reliability and experience are a plus. Please know the fights! Many of our members have been playing the game together for years. On non-raid nights people can be found running dungeons, pvping, and hanging out in Mumble chatting and having a good time. You can find out a bit more about us at PotentTheGuild.enjin.com. Sincerely, TauhornTauhorn8 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Revoke Sanity is recruiting for N/H HM <Revoke Sanity> is 6/7N 1/7H. Looking for a TANK and HUNTER, but accepting all applications. We are progressing through Normal / Heroics in preparation for Blackrock Foundry and continue raiding throughout the expansion. Our three longstanding members were all 14/14 normal (now called heroic) in Tier 16; but started raiding too late to get into serious "Mythic" raiding. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - 12am server time. Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Answer a few questions for us! Do you have any prior raiding experience? Are you willing to use Mumble? What toon are you planning on raiding with? (Please link their armory!) Are you able to take criticism and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others?Our expectations of you: Be on time for raid, we will not wait for you. Attendance. Real life happens. But we will not save a spot for people who do not take their position seriously. Have internet stability. Respect others. Be mature.Add me: GhostOfFeed#1320 Please apply here!Grarami3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 LF3M Warr/HPriest/DK TWF 7-11PM EST 1/7M [H] Low Expectations is a newly formed guild on the Area-52 server and we will be raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday from 7-11PM EST. We are looking for exceptional raiders to join our core team. Our officers are all experienced Mythic Raiders having cleared 14/14 SoO and being 7/7 Heroic Highmaul before forming this guild. We are currently recruiting all players, 640 ilvl for trial, as we are forming a cohesive Mythic Raiding unit. Classes we are particularly interested in are: 1x DPS DK 1x DPS Warrior 1x Holy Priest If your class or spec isn't listed please feel free to contact me in game as all exceptional applicants are considered. We would like Highmaul logs but if you can't provide logs we would trial you through a Normal run and conduct our own logs on all applicants. My RealID is: xBlue2#1871 When adding me on RealID please add a note stating you're applying.Ethrun15 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 <SoulFire> LFM for H progression <SoulFire> We are currently 6/7N. Next week we are going to do heroics. We use vent as our comm. Currently looking for a tank (non paladin) and few dps (warrior,dk,shaman, and Druid). We are very laid back and we raid for fun. We do know when to be serious though but as of right now we are just building a team and having fun in HM. When BRF comes out that's when we will push to get our tier pieces. Please be at least 635+ if your 630 that's fine we will help gear you up. We raid Wed/Fri 8-11pm server time. If you have any questions ask me on here or in game. Kalaziel#1651Almadel0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 645 Pally tank LF raiding guild Looking for casual raiding guild that raids nights starting at 11PM ST, 2 or 3 days a week. Current exp is 5/7N 1/7H. Have played prot for years and have been a serious raider in every expac besides pandaria, looking to get back into raiding for WoD if any guild has any openings please let me know ! =)Rëagansmash1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 <H> 657 Guardian Druid Looking for a guild to progress through Highmaul with. I've been playing my druid since Vanilla, and know the ins and outs of the class. Looking to continue tanking and playing my druid. Took a slight break through out MoP so I didn't really raid as much. Looking to get back into the swing of things. Preferred raid times are weekdays, from 8PM EST - 12AM EST. Hit me up, my battle tag is Pzzt#1295 Prefer to stay horde, and hopefully on Area-52. Edit: Should also add, that I have a few friends who would be interested in raiding as well, and are competent raiders (Ele Shammy, Boomkin)Qyu6 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 (H) Casual Late Night Raiding. Here at Lágrimas de Sangue we dont care who or what you are - as long as you have a fantastic attitude towards others and the game. We pride ourselves on how friendly and helpful our members are. This group is a safe environment for people of all skill levels. Experienced Leadership willing to try assist when possible. We raid 3 late nights a week 10pm - 1am Tues, Wed and 10:30pm - 1:30am Sat Server. Working our way thru current content with zero stress raiding. Raid team requires a couple of dedicated healers and one or two OS Heals or OS Tanks - All other classes are considered. Levellers are always welcome. Please contact any members of the guild to speak to the leadership team - or whisper Myself or Shufflen in game.Procshock2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Selling 8/8 CM Silver Carry: 140k We are selling 8/8 CM Silver carries for 140k or 17.5k a dungeon. We've sold hundreds of 9/9 gold carries in MOP and are now looking to sell WOD carries. At the moment, we are not selling gold carries. If you are interested in obtaining your 8/8 Silver achievement, please send us a tell. We are available on Thursday and Monday nights for the carries. For proof of our legitimacy, you can check our challenge mode page on the armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Mot%C3%A1bd/challenge http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fl%C3%B3yd/challenge So what do you get? -Multiple achievements -Challenger's War Yeti (This mount is account wide) -"The Indomitable" title So what do you need for your run? -Ventrilo -2 to 4 hours -A DPS spec -10+ Draenic Invisibility Potion Please feel free to add the following Btag for more information. Motabiloo#1410Motábd0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 657 Prot Warr looking for Heroic/Mythic guild Hello, I'm Anorakk and I'm looking for a guild that's either 6/7H or, preferably, farming Heroic and progressing through Mythic. I'm 5/7N and H, but mainly only because I'm too lazy to pug Ko and Imp, and have been having tons of trouble finding a decent guild.. Late night raiding also preferable, midnight server time etc. Anyone?Anorakk0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Looking for guild Playing once again, this time with a shaman. Never played a shaman before, have played dps/ healer role in Soo and prior. I like the game and want to make my way back to the end of game content and have fun doing it. I want to start off in the DPS role and work my way back into healing again. Free in the evenings and weekends on EDT. Working adult and easy going. Thanks GibGibzul3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 CBM Recruiting For Mythic We are recruiting any solid player for our Mythic team. We raid tues and wed 8:30-12 server time. Need healers and Dps, must be able to make both raid nights. We currently are 7/7N and 7/7H. For more info ingame contact Btag Efinawesome#1154Taktix0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Guild recruiting for Mythic content. We are reservoir dogs. On our 2nd full week of raiding we managed to get 7 of 7N and 4 of 7 Heroic. We are looking to push heroics as fast as we can and immediately move on to mythic content we are just in need of a few more slots to fill our roster. We are recruiting Hunters and Mages, but all ranged will be considered. And we are in need of a raid healer, druid preferred but Monks and Shamans will also be considered. Please reply here if interested or reach someone in game for more info and an invite, no app necessary. Raid times are Tuesday to Thursday from 10pm-1amBëëtlejuice0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 666 Warrior Tank LF a Mythic Guild I have 7/7 heroic highmaul experience. I'm willing to submit an app. and I do have logs. Add me on kanierd#1182 or message me when I'm online if you want to talk.Zuldath0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 <Sons of Plunder> 7/7H Area-52 T/W/Th 9-12ST <Sons of Plunder> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild forming to progress through WoD, the core of our raid team is all serious raiders aiming to progress through Mythic smoothly and efficiently, we all have previous HM experience ranging from wotlk to mop, the guild is currently 7/7H and looking to recruit for our 20 man roster for mythic! Our raid times are 9-12 ST(EST) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, we will start the invites at 8:30 and aim to be killing trash or at a boss at 9, when we hit mythic we may increase the times to 9-1 to give us 12 hours a week of raiding, but this isn't set in stone yet. We are looking for players with at least and item level of 645+, and to already have an understanding of the mechanics in highmaul. We expect a close to 100% attendance from our members, we will also bench players who can't pull their weight in DPS/HPS we are not looking to drag dead weight, we want all of our members to perform properly. We are looking to recruit a healer pref holy paladin at the moment, if you're interested in joining pst Epicbrewer in game, you could also make a short application @ sopguild.com if Epicbrewer isn't on.Ovary2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] LF Guild that does multiple runs/alt runs I have three nights a week that I can raid, but they are always random due to work. I am looking for a guild that raids multiple groups, or does alt runs oftenSeleriya0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 662 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am going to server transfer to Area 52 but first wondering if there are any guilds that can meet with my schedule. Preferred Raid Times: Sun-Thurs(Any 3 days) 8:00 pm est - 10:30 est I have been leading my own group into Highmaul but currently looking for a more populated realm for Mythic progression. I have in depth knowledge of all fights in Heroic mode, and some in Mythic. My current progression is 6/7 N 6/7 H . Very fast learner, looking for a serious raiding guild that displays consistent progression!Tirnkal5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 <Generic Clan Name> Recruiting <Generic Clan Name> is looking for raiders for Highmaul and future raids. We need leather, mail and cloth dps to fill the remaining slots. We raid Saturdays and Sundays at 3-6pm EST. Mumble required. New raiders welcome, 640+.Zombario2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Children of Kaul Now Recruiting Classes needed Druids a Shaman a Lock a rogue a pally Send a message to myself, Namorock (Alt),Barlof, or Zaramoth in game. If you do not see either one of us on please send in game mail to one or the other or even whisper a guildy (may be on alts) Our group, although under a new banner, has been around since Vanilla and plan to clear up coming raids with ease. Namorock#1860 77 N Highmaul 1/7 H Highmaul FAQ's Loot System pertains to whether you are a "Raider" rank. Once you are a Raider the 3 officers will decide who deserves what. Raider requires frequent attendance as well as contribution I.E Flasks for guild bank, feasts for guild bank, and profession mats for guild bank. We raid Wednesday-Friday 7PM-10PM EST Yes we have PVPers, we are welcoming all who pvp. this does not get you in the queue for a main spot in raiding please state what you are after. We use Raid Call as our chat system; the info for this will be in the guild info once you are in.Tholomeir5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Immortal Gods, Fresh Start! Immortal Gods is now looking for raiders to come join us here! we are in need of all raiders at this time we are starting out NEW to the raid seen! BUT allot of us know what we are doing in these raids and have done allot of raiding so far. About us at IG: We are a friendly group of people that love to raid and at the same time love to talk in mumble while we are not raiding! we are newly formed so we are still trying to get connected and stuff like that! we are looking to build and go strong as a 20 man raid team for normal, heroic and mythic! Raid Times: Tuesday 9:00 pm server - midnight Wednesday 9:00 pm server - midnight Thursday 9:00 pm server - midnight Recruitment: We are looking for all raiders at this time! In need of 2-3 Officers! In need of a RBG Leader for our pvp team that is coming soon! Voice Service: Mumble! Loot System: It is /roll at this time but later on we are wanting to use Loot Council! CONTACT: You can contact me here on this forum! Message me in game! By B-Tag Warrendude#1174 And by website! COMING SOON! Thanks for reading hope to see you soon!Warrendude3 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] <Awaken> recruiting for heroic/mythic HM Hey all, <Awaken> is a new guild comprised of a small group of real life friends/co workers who are interested in raiding. I've been either an officer, raid leader, or guild leader for most of my time in WoW and want to keep doing that in WoD. We are currently 7/7 in Normal and 5/7 in Heroic. Our current goal is to grow to a core group of 20 that we can move into Mythic with. Current Recruitment Our most current recruitment needs can be found on wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Awaken Our raid times are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 11pm to 2am. Please reply to this post or contact Kros, Riceforlife, or Acoma in game for more info. I can also be contacted on b.net at Kros#1647 Thanks!Arkros23 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Group of 5 Looking For Late Night Guild My group is looking for a home doing at least heroic content. We are looking to raid from 12 pm - 3 am server Tues/Wed/Thur (days are more flexible than times). We consist of 1 tank, 2 heals, and 2 ranged dps. The tank and heals are willing to dps if needed. We are all around 650 ilvl or higher and have experience in normal and heroic hm. For more information feel free to whisper myself, verruka, or MokokokokokoStratoliner0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Defiant Unity> 6/7H Recruiting for Mythics All classes are encouraged to apply. Are you looking for an adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, Defiant Unity could be for you! <<Defiant Unity> – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule> Defiant Unity (DU) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Area-52. We are a Semi hard-core guild on a casual (10 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, DU might be the place for you! <<Raid Schedule>> raid nights – Tuesday-Thursday 7:45pm to 10:30pm EST. <<About Us>> Defiant Unity is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s. DU guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! DU is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on Warcraft Logs, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have four required raid nights, DU is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you! <<contacts>> GM- eatdauki#1529 CO-GM- coredump#1476 Recruiter- Exclusive#1855 melee- stylis#1853 https://onlydefiantunity.guildlaunch.com/Exclusiv9 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Cult> Late Night 1/7 Mythic Recruiting All <Cult> is looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster. www.cultguild.com We are currently looking for: 1 Healer (Mistweaver Monk and Resto Shaman pref.) 2 Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Elemental Shaman and Shadow Priests pref.) If your class/spec is not listed above and you feel you are an exceptional applicant, feel free to post an application! Any exceptional player of any class will be considered. Item lvl 650 or higher. These are not bench spots. If you apply, expect to receive a full-time raiding position. Current Progression: 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/7 Normal Highmaul Previously 14/14M SoO Who Are We? Cult is a late-night raiding guild on Area 52 – US. Although Cult has existed since The Burning Crusade, the majority of the guild's core was established during Mists of Pandaria. We are a fun, mature guild, accepting 18+ older members with an emphasis on killing and farming Mythic content before the release of the next tier. We often can be vulgar or not politically correct at times in our mumble conversations. If that is a concern for you, then this is probably not the guild for you. Our expectations: Our raiders are expected to be fully prepared to raid 15 minutes before the start time. including bringing an abundant amount of the best flasks, food, and potions, and having their best enchants and gems. We also expect you to have done research into how to play your class optimally, and expect you to preform at 90% of your classes capabilities in your current gear. We also expect you to be sober during our 3 hour raid time, and come with a complete understanding of the mechanics of progression fights before we see them. We also expect that you know BOTH of your 2 chosen specs optimally, and are willing to switch between them for the needs of the encounter. 100% attendance is a must for us. Obviously we understand when real life issues come up and we make exceptions for people, but if you continue missing raids or miss them often, we will not hesitate to replace you. Our Raid Times: Tuesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Wednesday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. Thursday: 11:45pm (Server time) start to 3am. **Optional** Sunday alt run: 11:45pm to 3 am (server). During progression, we usually use this day to run normal or heroic on our mains. Loot Rules We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon. However, we do not use EPGP or DKP, we simply give the item to the person who will benefit from it the most. This is mainly done through item level, unless it is a tie, then the stats are considered. The addon keeps it very fair. We do not tolerate loot drama, it is something we hate as a guild the most. Our loot system is remains fair because we keep a very tight-nit core group. Application Process: To apply, fill out the form at: www.cultguild.com and make a new post with your application. Please fill in all applicable fields so we have a better understanding of you and your toon. If you have any questions, contact one of these officer's: Glorion (Tankbot#1142), Depinto (Depinto#1278), or Atreia (Nornua#1584) in game by sending tells or sending an in-game mail. You could also just whisper any member of Cult and they will direct you to an officer.Depinto3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Any arena bros still around from Wotlk May come back soon, looking around for any Wotlk fluent folks. Don't know who plays. 3s/5s 2600/2300 ele. 2300/2200 for my short month in MoPDeloreanrofl0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 H<No Imagination>2/7M Weekend Raiding Guild <No Imagination> is a high end raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow-Horde. We are currently searching for skilled and experienced players. We are only raiding on weekends, so please make sure these times work for you. At this moment in time we are accepting applicants for building a 20-man Mythic core. Currently our raid times are as follows... Saturday - 5 PM - 9 PM EST Sunday - 5 PM - 9 PM EST If you are interested in filling a spot or you believe you would be a solid asset to the team do not hesitate to respond to this post or message me in game at hottielock#1497, fluttersky7#1599. Classes that we are recruiting for... Healer- MW Monk Preferably ranged classes such as Boomkin, Warlock, Mage Melee classes:Rogue,WW Monk For quicker review and response apply on our website at http://no-imagination.enjin.com To qualify for a raid spot you must... *Posses knowledge of your class which includes how to gem correctly and know what talents to use as well as your glyph's. *Be able to take criticism. *Working microphone, speakers/headphones and mumble installed. *Be able to meet raid times and show up at least 15 minutes prior to. *Our looting rules are loot council for all mythic mode fights. *All new recruits will run on a probationary period and earn there solidified spot in the core. ** The classes listed above are what we really need however, if you feel you have the skills and our guild sounds right for you please feel free to contact us anyways! We won't turn down a good addition to our guild. Thank-You for your time :) Happy Raiding!Rickybobby1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Swamp People> Recruiting for Mythic Swamp People About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild comprised of experienced players from earlier expansions. With the release of the first raiding tier of WoD, we plan to spend no more than 8 weeks clearing heroic content before moving on to mythic progression. Currently 6/7 on normal and 2/7 on heroic. We are currently looking for exceptional DPS and healers to fill our team, specifically druids, priests, monks, and mages. Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00PM - 1:00AM realm time (6 - 10 pst). Raiding with us: All new recruits will begin a 2 week trial period. Perform well and attend every scheduled raid during the trial period to guarantee yourself a spot on the Heroic team. As we further expand our roster, raid positions will become more competitive. At this point specific players that excel over others will be hand picked for the 20 man mythic team. We will never reserve for our friends or people that are obviously not holding their own during raid progression. Expectations: We are not a hardcore guild, but certainly not casual either. We have very high expectations for our raiders, and the following will be standard expectations: We expect each player to observe world of logs and various theory crafting forums in order to perform at the best of their ability. Research and test addons that could potentially help you play your class better. Come to raid fully geared (ilvl 630+), gemmed, and enchanted. Further into the expansion, the guild will eventually provide raid consumables for our raiders. For the time being, it is each individual's responsibility to come with their own consumables. Ready to raid on time. Positive attitude toward progression. Raid finder/Normal raiding is on your own time and should be done to gear for heroic raiding. Addons: We require our players to use DBM or equivalent, as well as any other important addons for your specific class/spec. Communication: We use Ventrillo to communicate during our raids and is an absolute requirement to not only listen, but to be capable of responding as well Contact: If you would like to join Swamp People, feel free to contact diringrae#1855 or bainlogan#1536 in game for a vent interview. We are always available.Superliminal2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 (H) Thunder Dome recruiting for heroic HM Thunder Dome is a small group of raiders looking to bolster our ranks for Heroic HM progression. We are 7/7N and 2/7H. Raid leader has 7/7H experience. Raid times are 7-11pm server time, sunday and monday. We are seeking exceptional DPS and healers. 650+ ilvl is preferred, but exceptions will be made for skilled players. Guild repairs and flasks/potions provided for raids. Mumble is mandatory. We are looking to push into mythic as soon as possible. Please whisper/mail Glecks or Lejendaru in game for more information.Lejendaru2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 IMMINENT [H] LF good Mage <Imminent> 6/7n and 4/7h Looking for more with XP join our raid, Currently Looking for hard hitting mage. ILVL 645+ pls, and must know same if not more amount of fights. Raid T/T 7:45-11pm est pst for more infoBeeftotëm0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 <Killing With A Smile> Guild LF more raiders We're a new guild looking for more avid raiders to fill its core! But we will accept other types of players as well. We are looking for: - A few non shaman heals - Mage - Hunter - Shaman (ele or enh) - Warrior - Rogue - Balance Druid - Lock We started as a group of friends and family who all play together and we would like all of our members to feel welcome as such. We use TS3 right now (but discussing switching to vent or mumble) and many of us are on all day. We ask you to have a mature sense of humor. Raid days are Tues/Thurs 7-10pm with a potential Sunday for clean up or alt runs. PST for more info! - Deckardpain #1876 - Frostynugz #1296 - Papasmurf767 #1115 - Decay #1900Tumbleweedz14 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 659 Lock LF Mythic Team Hi I'm Zulra, Im currently one of the top parsing Warlocks on the server and I know how to execute mechanics effectively. I'm looking to only raid on Tues/Wednesday/Thursday either 2 or 3 days a week is all in the evenings. Currently 6/7 Heroic killed, and 1/7M pulled got him to sub 40%. These bosses mechanics are very easy for me and I look to assist the raid wherever I can. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1025708/latest/#boss=0 There are some of my logs while running with a guild. They are a great bunch, I just feel I'm looking for something a little more hard core. If you try me out, I promise you won't be disappointed. Add Tip#1542 Challenge Modes are cake and for fun I have a 650 Blood DK alt.Zulra6 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 653 Ele Shaman Looking for Excellent Guild I am currently 6/7 Normal and 5/7 Heroic. I am available any weeknight and would love to find a guild with raid times 9 to 12 Eastern (or close to that). Weekends are possible, but I'd prefer a bit later. I have had guild leadership experience, raid experience, website operation experience (primarily Enjin), and feel that I could bring a lot to a good team. I feel like I bring a positie attitude to the raid. I do my fair share of research, raid preparation (feasts/flasks), I have mumble and vent, but could download Teamspeak if needed. P.S. Shaman are far better than they were at the beggining of the WoD release. If you need to run a trial or would like to discuss my potential position with your group I'm all ears. Sincerely, TauhornTauhorn12 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 Area-52 LF Tank <Twisted Nails of Fate> Is currently recruiting for our raid team that runs Thursday and Sundays @ 9pm-12am est. We are currently searching for an experienced Tank (Not Blood DK) we would prefer to find a MT. Although we are recruiting a tank, we are still searching for other dps for mythic progression. I am currently 6/7 Heroic as the raid lead, while the guild is 6/7N and 1/7H. We have begun to replace people who are holding the team back and will continue to make changes as needed. If you have any questions feel free to add my btag FlamingTheo#1897 or find me in-game!Theocracyy0 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 656 MW Monk 7/7N 6/7H lf a Mythic Guild Looking for a good guild with raid times around M-Th 7pm-10pm or anytime on weekends. My Battletag is Gank#1238.Gankkicksazz4 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 (H) Arcadia, 7/7N 1/7H, LF Ranged DPS About Us: Arcadia was founded in 2013 as a private guild for a few friends who had raided in other guilds and on other servers together. The core membership has largely played together since 2011, and in smaller groups as far back as 2005. In 2014 with the release of Warlords of Draenor, the guild retooled with a focus on bringing skilled players together to raid without the trappings of more serious guilds. Our guild motto is, "Don't be a di**," and we hold to that. We poke fun at each other and make lots of your mom jokes, but it's all in good fun. Our raids are laid back and there's never any yelling over Mumble. Recruiting: Mages! Hunters! We'd also welcome a competent shadow priest or warlock. Raid Times: We raid Wed/Thu/Fri from 7-10 pm EST. What We're Looking For: Right now we're melee heavy and could use some reliable ranged players. Ideally, these people will be 635+ and have a knowledge of all of the fights up to and including Imperator Mar'gok. They will come to raids on time and carry an ample supply of consumables. Experience is a plus, but not required. We're far more interested in people with a good attitude and a willingness to learn, than someone who "knows everything" and acts like a tool. What You Can Expect From Us: Feasts and repairs will always be provided, and in the event that you're short on potions/flasks/etc, we can accommodate you. (Just don't make a habit of it.) Contact: If you're interested, feel free to fill out an app on our site: http://arcadia-area52.weebly.com/. If you'd like to know more, you can message me on my Btag: Canned#1860Zalabor3 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 <Was Here> New guild looking for raiders!! We are a new guild looking for raiders and socials interested in settling into a new home with a friendly atmosphere, maybe a fresh start with new people and of course killing bosses, or just hanging out!!! Our current intended schedule is: Weds & Thurs, 8 - 11(s) and maybe a flexible weekend raid night, depending on whether or not there is enough interest. Also, we will be using Ventrilo. We currently have a strong need for Rdps, all non-disc priest healers and a hybrid healer with a strong dps off-spec, but are definitely welcoming all dps and heals. We do already have two tanks, but it never hurts to have a dps with a strong tanking os, and if this applies to you, we'd be glad to have you. So, if you are fairly new, too shy to apply to a bigger raid guild, looking for a fresh start, just looking for a relaxed place to hang out and be social or just an alt that will still show up to raid nights like you would on your main...come hang out with us! We'd love to have you on the team. We do prefer to be contacted in game, through whispers or the in-game mail system, but here on the forums is fine as well. Points of Contact: Aezi @ battle tag - Ayz#1791 EnlitenmeAezi0 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 <HUSH> 6/7H LF a few more raiders HUSH (7/7N 6/7H) is a new guild filled with hardcore raiders who just kinda want to take a more casual approach to raiding. Raid days are currently Thurs 8-11PM and Sun 7-11PM. Raiders are expected to show up and perform to the best of their ability and have fun at the same time, because what's the point of raiding if you're not having fun. We're hoping to push into Mythic once we filled out our roster of 20. Not gonna be world first, but also not gonna be world last! Classes currently needed: Holy Paladin Balance Druid Elemental Shaman If interested, please reach out to Krônk, Sparklytoots, Barklie, Bloodylazer, or Ðurzo if any of us are online, or leave a message on here and we'll get to you ASAP.Krônk1 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 665 ELE shaman LF guild 7/7 H 1/7 M Ele shaman LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Raids must end by 11 EST. Cannot do Monday, Fri, or Sat. Grush#1716 , have logs.Noblenoble1 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Morning Mythic Guild LFM 7/7H HM < Rude Awakening > Horde on Mal'ganis are recruiting to solidify our mythic raid team. What we are looking for are raiders with vast raiding history and that will show up on time and not mess up on simple mechanics. Everyone is expected to carry their weight. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11am CST. We will be starting on our first Mythic HM boss on Jan 7th. If you want a morning mythic progression raiding guild, we maybe a perfect fit. Casuals are also welcome to join our lively morning community and raid Heroics with us on off raid days. Needs: Tank: Pally or DK Heals: Full Dps: 1 Rouge 1 Mage 1 Boomkin Those are our open spots but will look at any exceptional player. Contact me, Neebs, or Unparamedic for more info. Btag mudphish#1500Tsukiumi1 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 WTB everburning candle! pst in game or here with price please!Cliché0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 LFGuild w/play times between 2PM-5PM EST Any social, adult, Guilds out there playing/raiding mostly between 3PM and 5 PM EST? My work schedule allows me to only really play in the times above. I'd really like to play with some people that I can get to know, as opposed to the anonymous LFR bunch. Be nice to hunt for some achievements and try some challenge modes as well. I'm a ret/holy pally. CheersCrystalbane0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 646 Boomkin Looking For Guild! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Marenuz/advanced Skipped out on MoP but had Heroic raiding experience in Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King. Been playing Balance for years with a side of Resto (may start to fill in with a sub-spec of that role once I'm geared and relearn the spec). Looking for a raiding guild doing Heroic/Mythic Highmaul that starts around 8pm PST. Preferably only two days a week, days are not much of an issue and are open. A little about myself, 29 years old, military, great at following orders. I do my research, spend probably more time than I should at work browsing forums reading up on encounters and theorycrafting of my class. I'll admit I'm not at the absolute top of the Balance game at the moment due to being unguilded and having to deal with "what I get" gear wise, and a couple of my talents are set to reflect that not so perfect BiS setup, but I know the path I have to take. DPS wise I've done over 20k in 10m Highmaul normal on first boss.. all I've managed to pug so far.Marenuz18 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 [H] <We Do Boss Now> 5/7N LFM <We Do Boss Now> is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Area-52. We’re comprised of a core group of friendly and welcoming players with significant raiding experience throughout WoW’s history. We currently raid on Wednesday and Friday nights with a start time of 7:30pm and a more-or-less rigid ending time of 10:30pm (EST). We’re working on clearing Normal Highmaul (5/7) and will be progressing on heroic. What we’re about: A dedicated raid team. We have experienced players that know how to clear content and kill bosses. We know how to have fun in raid and ventrilo while also instilling the respectful accountability that’s needed to progress through content. Consistency. We have a very consistent and predictable raid schedule that almost always starts and ends on schedule. Raiding twice a week on a set schedule makes it easy for many of us to fit raiding into busy lives. Respect. We joke around. We can be vulgar. Sometimes we don’t act our age. We will probably tell you to stop running Crystaline Barrage through the ranged group on Tectus. But at the end of the day, we are respectful. What we’re not about: Hardcore, cutting edge progression. We love to raid and progress, but we are not a Mythic guild. Certainly this could change in the future, but right now we’re focused on progressing through normal and then heroic content. Drama. It happens everywhere, but we tend to be a pretty laid-back group of friends who get along well. Players completely new to raiding. Everybody has to start somewhere, but our goals can only be achieved through the efforts of individuals who have a foundational understanding of raiding mechanics and a history of success. You don’t have to be the best, but we expect some skill and basic competency. Who we’re looking for: Tanks. We’re currently searching for reliable and skilled tanks. Our requirements for iLevel and previous experience may be a bit higher for tanks than other classes, but can be discussed individually. Most other classes and roles. We expect a minimum of 635 iLevel, although higher is greatly preferred. Some of our areas of need are greater than others, but we welcome all applicants. If you’re interested in joining us, please reply here or message me in game. (BattleNet: Arlo#1459, Character: Tuskslap). You may also contact our GM (BattleNet: Bloodbathe10#1976, Character: Holeêcow).Tuskslap3 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Prot Warr LF Late Night Guild or Morning Hello forum, I'm currently looking for a late night guild. Weekends or during the week is not a problem. The only issue is my work schedule is Mon-Thru 2:15pm-12:15am EST. Therefore I'm in search for a guild that starts at 1am if any exist. I will also take into consideration of morning guilds as well. Quick learner, willing to learn new concepts, and very friendly. Thank you, Looking forward to join a guild this expansion and progress.Soursage3 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Highmaul Instance Not Found 9:45 PM Server Can't get our raid on.Ahtomatahn0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 659 Heroic Expeirenced Hunter LF Raid Guild So im a Hunter and I'm 5/7 Heroic and I'm looking for a heroic/mythic guild and im pretty flexible on my raid times. Broombot#1884 to get a hold of me and im happy to answer any and all questions asked.Arrow3 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Sun,Mon,Tues night 11pm-3 LF commited Very large and social HORDE guild, on high pop realm, building 3 raid groups, right now recruiting for our ongoing Highmaul and beyond, some 5/7 some 7/7 in group. Mature but fun is a must, sense of humor, no Drama, but be on time, or let someone know the day before. If interested in joining, we are raiding tonight at 11pm,would be a good night for you to test the waters with us, and for us as well with you. Post your info on here, or get at me in game btag EXPLODIO #1883! Yes the guilds name is Thralls Balls.. lol - also put ilvl, class,race, and spec, positions available for alts as well. Raiding every Sunday Monday and Tuesday night 11pm to 3am progression, We use RAIDCALL for voice.. See you tonight!! Palyyplegic Guild Master - Thralls Balls - Area 52Palyyplegic0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Looking for a Horde Home to Raid Currently 3/7 Heroic with Experience on 5/7 Hm. Broombot#1884 to contact me and i do have logsVying6 Jan 4, 2015