Area 52

Dec 2, 2015 <Bad Touch> is recruiting Do you get tired of logging into the game and not having anyone to talk to? Do you wish you could get all your weekly dungeon quests done? Mythics? Valor Farming? Do you want a friendly atmosphere and social guild that is determined to make a dent into mythic raiding? <Bad Touch> is recruiting a few more DPS and a few heals to help complete our 20 man raid team. We are looking for Hunters, Balance Druids, Destruction Warlock, Shadow Priest, and for heals we would like a Restoration Druid and a Mistweaver Monk. We are currently 8/13 Heroic and we are progressing hard and fast. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday at 8pm to 11pm. If you have questions please ask or pst me in game at Doxxz or anyone else in the guild! Thank youDoxxz4 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 Horde Core(12/13H) - lfm casuals & raiders Horde Core is a casual guild first and foremost. However we also field a relaxed but serious progression raid team. BLUF: Always looking for good folks - casuals, raiders, etc. The guild has been around for a couple of years (and its core has been raiding together for much longer than that). We have all the normal perks including repairs and the ability to set up events. We only have one rule for guild membership: Don't be a butthead (i.e. ruin the game for others or give our guild a bad name). Anyone - class/spec/level - is welcome to join our guild for the casual aspect of the game. Our raid team is currently 13/13N, 13/13H. We have toons with past herioc/mythic experience and are always willing to help out. We are open to welcoming good folks both as casuals and to flesh out our raid team to finish Draenor and get ready for Legion with the emphasis on always pushing current content (Normal, then Heroic, then Mythic). We are very flexible in adapting strategies to the group we have available so all spots can be considered open (though we are heavy in some class/specs). Our current needs right now are varied but we are missing a class/spec combo or two so its worth inquiring about your toon if you like what you read. SPriest, Lock, and non-DK tank are near the top. We are looking for folks with extremely similar goals and reasonably similar experience/gear but.... we can always fix gear/experience. It's much harder to fix raid awareness, respectful attitudes, humor, and reliability. It is more than casual - you should be gemmed, enchanted, talented, and glyphed appropriately and always working to improve your performance. It is less than hardcore - Real Life matters and we only spend seven hours a week spread across two nights raiding and our standard is fun - not speed. It is serious - a very hard to find sweet spot where folks do their best and try to improve but don't get tied up in knots when it doesn't go smoothly for a pull (or seven). For raiding we do use logs (Warcraftlogs.com) to help us improve - but not as a tool to belittle folks. As long as you are trying to improve you are welcome here and 50% against rank is a reasonable goal. The same butthead rule applies to our raid team along with a couple more items. 1. Be reliable for our raid times of 1930-2300 Server/eastern Tu and We 2. Be able to be on Mumble and willing to communicate to help the group 3. Don't be all about me, now, and loot - we progress as a group and are fair to everyone - loot always drops and does not define the player (though we love it too) 4. Be raid aware and open to improvement If you are interested in general membership or in raiding hit me up in game at Ops#1155. Thanks, Opso Ops#1155Opso2 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 Dark Asylum 2/10M LFM Dark Asylum - Area 52 Progression: 10/10H 2/10M Raid Times: T/TH/F 6:30 to 9:00 EST Recruitment We are looking for a DPS with viable OS heal, along with 2 more DPS. What we prefer would be a Shaman and Monk, but we are open to other classes as well. About us If you want to get to know us better you can visit our site: Darkasylum.enjin.com Want to join? If you would like to have a trial run with us please feel free to fill out an application on our site or you can add Hoxsey#1546Warhoxsey10 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 Tank Looking for Serious raiding guild [H] I am a well versed tank coming back from a break and joining a new server looking for a serious guild for mythic/heroic content for whats left of WOD and pushing into Legion. Tanks I currently have at max level Warrior-709 (715 Ring) Paladin- Low Gear Monk- Low Gear DK- Low Gear Druid- Low GearI don't mind playing any of my tanks, but prefer Warrior and DK. I have extensive raiding experience as a tank in general, small amounts as a healer and almost none as a dps: Naxx (25)- 15/15 OS (25)- 1/1 EOE (25)- 1/1 Uld- (10)- 14/14 Ony(25)- 1/1 Icc (25 Heroic)- 12/12(8/12 as a Hunter) BWD (Heroic)- 6/6 BoT(Heroic)- 4/5 FL (Heroic)- 6/7 DS (Heroic)- 6/8(8/8 as a druid healer) ToT (Heroic) 10/13 SoO- (Heroic pre-patch) 13/14 (Mythic post patch) 14/14 HFC- 6/13 HeroicAdd Apostle#1282 for more information questions or to discuss raid times.Apostlè2 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 <Redux> Hellfire Citadel Sales! <Redux> of Area-52 is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Loot includes all non-wf for desired spec, wf/socketed gear will be given to raider if needed. - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 2 Raid Days to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run / Personal Loot) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode - Unique transmog weapon - Challenger's War Yeti -"the Indomitable" title - Runs take 2-3 hours to complete Scheduling: Our raid times are currently pretty tight (for mythic) but can be shifted a little to accommodate buyers (Heroic/Normal much more flexible). Our Normal raid times are between 10pm - 1am PST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: soup#1193Sooup17 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 <Digital Addiction> Selling H Archimonde Kill <Digital Addiction> is now selling Heroic Archimonde kill on Shadow Council. Please see the following details. Price: 35,000 Gold per kill Time: Saturday at 10am MST (We raid 3 times on a weekend, and the time can be negotiated among Fri night, Sat morning, and Sat night, but generally Sat morning is the most convenient for us.) Contact: Reela#1821 (Reela or Demintorr on Shadow Council) Special requirements: None (you don't need to be at certain iLevel for this.) Details: Mumble is optional. Any loot that goes to DE is free for you to grab.Reela1 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 <Static> 6/13 H Looking for RDPS <Static> (13/13 N, 6/13 H) is looking for ranged DPS to continue progressing in H HFC. We are currently closed to hunters. Item level 690+ is recommended, but we're okay taking slightly lower item levels as well. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 11 PM server time. Please direct inquiries to myself (Queitus#1184) or Piper (Snow#12425).Palaisin0 Dec 1, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 Arcane/Frost Mage lf Mythic team. Hey I'm a 712 arcane/frost mage that is currently looking for a mythic team to join. I have 13/13h xp aswell as ahead of the curve. My ring is legendary with its current Ilvl being 753. I have not raided in a couple weeks due to family coming into to town and then getting sick which I am still dealing with. What I am looking for is below: Days- Any day between Monday and Friday Times- Any time AFTER 11pm server ( 8pm Pst) running no later than 4am server (1am pst) Difficulty- Prefer someone actually in Mythic raiding but if you are 12/13h and are able to get into mythics after the archy kill I would be willing to talk to you. Not interested in someone that is 5/13h dont want to regress that much Ui- Here is a screen shot of my ui. Very clean no clutter. http://imgur.com/sQqR1LQ Stream- I do stream my raids so I need a guild that will be ok with me streaming, even if that means we wipe 100+ times on a boss. I love to stream and will not shut down my stream mid raid because of a wipefest happening. If there is anything else that you would like to know please let me know. I will be checking this forum post often and reply to any guilds that seem like a good fit for me. I do have young children (9mo,3yr,5yr) thus why i need such a late raid scheudal. I am on the west coast and 8pm my time is the earliest I would like to start due to bed time and such. I can not under any circumstances raid on the weekends as I only work Sat/Sun and work retail thus have a random schedule. Thanks for any interest! Battletag- tink#1686Tinkêr8 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 715 Disco dancer LF raiding guild EDIT: 13/13H now - woo, PuG progression! :P --- Well, technically a Disc priest. I can /dance if that's required, though! Anyway, I'm looking for a guild to start progressing into Mythics with. I'm 13/13N, 12/13H thus far, though I've got Archi down to 9% or so (WTB people to kill/kite infernals/stop hugging fire!) - and got M Assault to around 20%. My legendary ring is at 768, so far, and I have my 4set. I've been playing since Wrath, and specifically Disc since late Wrath.Though I'm a blatant altoholic, Mazzy is my main, and has been my focus for the past 6 years or so. I can use whatever voice chat is needed (apart from Skype, cause it has a tendency to mess my WoW sounds up. Granted, I've never seen anyone who raids on Skype - mostly just arenas. But I digress.), and I typically call out when I pop my external CDs and such, if needed. I bring my own food/flasks/pots, keep my gear gemmed/enchanted, and keep up to date with how my class plays. Consistent as a consistent thing, too, when it comes to attendance. I prefer around 9pm-12ish, server time, and can make any day apart from Friday. I can give or take a couple of hours either way. 2-3 nights a week, ideally. I'm after a guild that has a friendly atmosphere, but one who seems to actually care about learning mechanics and progressing. I'm not after complete ragemodes in voice, though, shockingly enough. Also not after endless wiping on farm bosses cause people stop caring about killing adds and such :P Just a decent, chill bunch of people to kill internet dragons with, really. Bonus points if there's activity outside of raid nights, even if it's just chattering in *place voicechat of choice here* Anyway, if you're after a Disc (dedicated - I have no interest in Shadow at all), then feel free to get in touch Mazz#1718Mazzle5 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 <High Five> 11/13M recruiting 4 Archi/Legion 11/13M HFC! - 10/10M BRF pre 6.2 Top Needs - Warlock - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US A WARLOCK! - Melee spot ideally a Rogue, DK, or potential Ret/Holy (Good at both specs) spot The rest of these spots we're definitely looking for players who want to push themselves to perform, be reliable and get to know us. So, even if it's low it's more of a we can still raid tomorrow without you, but we ideally do want someone on our team to fill that roll and make us better. - These players are ideally geared enough and with good enough parses to be immediately competitive on progression and possibly earn a spot in every pull. Legendary rings and sufficient ilvl to parse in the top 70% or higher of their class. Maybe - There are ranged spots open, so a good Hunter or Mage could fit - There is potentially a resto shaman spot available - Potentially Warrior, Ret, Holy Paladin, Boomkin, WW Monk Actively recruiting high end players that want to come earn a spot! Who we are High Five is an end game raiding guild on US Area 52. We have raided end game content on Area 52 for nearly four years under this name. The guild has gone through iterations on other servers, but only a handful of those people remain. Many of us have raided on Area 52 since BC and have become close friends who provide the type of end game environment we want to play in. In High Five, you will find some of the best players at their positions. You will find humor and you will find significant progression on a 3 day schedule. --------------------------------- What we stand for 1. Progression without meaning is useless. 2. We expect you to be at your best, push yourself, each other, and know your ***. 3. We expect you to be part of the community and not just raid log. 4. Pixels will drop again. Pay it forward through recognition. 5. We expect you to be invested in the guild and fiercely loyal. You have a voice, a purpose, a duty to make High Five the guild you want it to be. --------------------------------- What we are looking for High end raiders who are interested in pushing end game on a 3 day schedule (Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 p.m invites and 9p.m. - 12 a.m. raids). We are recruiting for long term positions and players who will gel with the existing player base. Applications should be reasonably lengthy so we can see if you will fit in and if you are willing to put in the kind of time that a three day a week guild needs from its raiders to progress in end game content. A 5-10 sentence application is typically too short to be useful. You should have the ability to talk over voice comm, and should use it. The people we play with mean a lot to us. --------------------------------- How you can apply First, we recommend talking to an officer and letting us get to know you. We can save you some embarrassment and help you with the application process. Chewtoy (GM) Chewtoy1982#1602 Wind (Healing) - Noiree#1468 Effinhunter (Dps) - Effinhunter#1904 After that, we have several application options on our website at http://www.highfiveguild.com. However, all of them will require you to eventually create a forum account. Put time into your application. Make it worth reading. We want to see good parses for your gear level, but we also want to see a personality that is more than just a cardboard cutout, and we really appreciate people who have experience with pushing end game content over multiple expansions. Talk yourself up, and if you get a chance, come into our Mumble and interact with our guild members. How to apply: http://www.highfiveguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=67#p67 Pillars of High Five: http://highfive.warringdead.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114 You should apply even if your class isn't listed and what we are looking to create is what you want out of WoW. Current Tier: Mythic Xhul/Tyrant (11/13) - US 149 World 528 Mythic Gorefiend - US 162 World 537 13/13H HFC - Archimonde US 171 World 616 Mythic Assault - US 230 World 760 Previous Tiers: End of Tier 17 - US 180 World 558 Mythic Blackhand - US 181 World 567 Mythic Blast Furnace - US 175 World 587 Mythic Iron Maidens - US 164 World 622 Mythic Operator - US 211 World 824 Mythic Kromog - US 231 World 860 Exceptional players, we welcome the application and conversation. We will be 100% honest with you about where we stand on your application and room in the guild. As long as we can make it work, we'll try to make it happen for the right person. We're more worried about the person behind the character, than the character itself.Chewtoy4 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 New to Horde looking for Heroic/Mythic Guild Holy Paladin, recently switched from Stormrage Alliance to A52 Horde and am looking for a new guild to raid with. Preferably nights 10pm+. Cleared every tier on heroic since ToT and have mythic experience in SoO. Stopped raiding for most of the expansion after getting AotC Imp/Blackhand, am looking to get back into raiding for Legion. Have friends with me that moved between 2/13 mythic and 7/13 mythic experience.Autumnblade0 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 [Style] WTS Mythic Hellfire Citadel + more <Style> of Illidan-Horde is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed Felsteel Annihilator mount - Guaranteed Ilvl 720-735 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 4-5 hours to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: stylehfcsell#1102 Skype:lishuopanboVikurn0 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 697 enhance shaman and 689 priest lfg My girlfriend and I would like to try and find new friends to raid with. Prefer like Friday/Saturday raids. I have my legendary ring. Looking for people to have fun and talk with, and kill some bosses!Reblog3 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 The Warbound is Recruiting! We're a small guild that is reforming after a break and we're looking to reboot the guild in preparation for Legion. We have a six slot GB that's usually pretty well stocked, we have lots of nice and helpful peeps and we're trying to make a nice solid community we can all enjoy. Right now our current focus is more casual/leveling, but we're going to get into guild runs on instances and later into raiding. Feel free to message me in game for an invite or more info, happy hunting!Drommash1 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 705 resto druid LF Heroic HFC Guild Tanked heroic HFC and took a break. Looking to get back into healing. currently 705 with 4 piece and ring. I don't mind joining a guild just starting heroics or one that is working on them. I am dedicated and can pull my weight. Looking for a guild that is close knit and has long time members, not looking to hop into a guild then hop out like alot of people in WOW now. Let me know here in forums if interested and i'll hit you up ASAP!Jamôcha3 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Hunter LFG Heroic/Mythic My name is Kevin. I have been raiding pretty consistently since ulduar. (Except cataclysm) The last guild I joined was in the midst of falling apart, I stepped in my second week and raid lead. 3 weeks later we had formed our own guild. But unfortunately all or most of those people are taking a break until legion arrives. So I am looking for a new home. 12/13N, 7/13H. Times available: Weekdays 10:30pm est- 6am est Weekends 5pm est- any time Currently playing marksman, item level 706 and I don't mind doing all the hunter/!@#$% mechanics ;)Gragoa3 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Looking for raid guild I am looking for a cool laid back guild that raids casually not too hardcore about it but is progressive & not afraid to remove a weak link in the group for the sake of progression or at least help them improve, I am currently on Khaz Modan & things are pretty much dead horde side,Guild hardly raids and when they do i typically cant join due to schedule clashing, I have multiple max lvl alts which consist of a BM Hunter (Whitestrike), Holy Paladin (Whitelights), Resto Druid(Terrant), Dest Warlock(Desicrate) and currently working on maxing a Disc Priest(Lightsear), Been raiding since end Cata running heroics, Done normal mostly since MoP to now WoD due to lack of guild progression, Would like moving my alts over slowly starting with which is most requested, Thank you hope to hear from you guys & gals at Area 52 :]Whitestrike2 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Frost Dk Looking for Progression raiding guild for the rest of this xpac and going forward into legion. 13/13h exp on 2 toons. Looking to get back into the heavy progression raiding after a xpac of only heroic. Im looking to run mainly horde come legion. This toon is 690ilevel, without ring. Leave spam let me know!Crusted1 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 Guilds these days. Im just returning from a break since WotLK. I'm looking for a Leveling or a casual guild. All i see is progression guilds now a days. Are there any guilds out there that hold on to the family and friends spirit? Or is it switch the people out until it works? Traumaplate #1117 Hopefully I can find one.Ebonhaart1 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 10/13 Mythic Player Mage US 50 player Hello, currently looking for a guild for my alt, day's preferred are weekends due to school but will consider weekday's. As stated EXP above with legendary ring at 747. I do not have BiS gear and this would be a gearing project. Number's aren't insane because I have mostly normal pieces besides mythic tier glove's and some other heroic pieces. I don't wan't to list everything I've achieved on this forum post so hopefully you'll like what I have to offer on an app. Any other questions add Prop#1123Porogami4 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 Sick Society 5/13M LF warlock or mage Sick Society-area 52 horde wants a lock or mage any spec. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8pm-11pm est. We have a stable, friendly and laid back raid environment. Must be 705+ ilvl with your legendary ring(735) please add my btag if you are interested crystal#1295Adorãbella4 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 2 day a week Heroic guild LF heals We Do Boss Now is looking to recruit a healer. We are a very casual guild only raiding Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 to 10 est with an alt raid on Saturday. We are currently 11/13 with just tyrant and archimonde left (8%!). We are looking for someone that doesn't want to just raid but become part of our team moving forward. The ideal member would be content with heroic clears being the end game. There is a chance for mythics later on but that is not our main focus. If this sounds like something you may be interested in leave a message here or add Warsinger#1659 *NEEDS* 1 HEALER always looking for more people so if you're a dps that may be interested shoot me a message.Faithbringer2 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 H HFC Carry Anyone selling carries today for H HFC? Looking for today only.Icespear1 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 712 resto sham lf late night group Greetings all. Chain healer looking for people to chain heal. I plan on xferring to area 52 over the holiday break and am interested in a late night core. I work til 11est so a raid start time of 11:30-12 til 2-3st is what fits my availability. ThxMalku1 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 looking fo guild Looking to join a casual guild. My guild has done noting in a few months. I would like a guild that does thing together. Helping alts, doing mythic dungeons, achievement runs, and some guild raiding. Will probably change guilds the middle of next week. I work an odd schedual so i cannot commit to a hardcore raiding schedual, but do like to raid when time allows for it, so i normally pug. 714 assassin rogue, AOTC, 4 piece, Heroic WF Arch trinket, legendary ring.Dansrogue3 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 <Hellscreams Marauders> LF core raiders! New raiding guild looking for anyone interested in raiding. We welcome all experiences and can assist if you're item level is lacking. Presently looking for all roles and we raid every Friday - Saturday 9 pm to 1 or 2 am EST. If you're interested please feel free to contact me (the GM) via email or battle.net. Email: ndejesus@live.com battletag: Allister#1537 We also have a website if you wish to browse it before contacting us. www.hellscreamsmarauders.weebly.com Happy hunting raiders, hope everyone has a blessed Holiday!Nerisemita1 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 [Style] WTS Mythic Hellfire Citadel + more 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed Felsteel Annihilator mount - Guaranteed Ilvl 720-735 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Hellfire Achievements + "Defiler's End" title - Takes 4-5 hours to Finish 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2 hours to complete Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Contact Info: Battletag: GingerBread#1599 Skype:lishuopanboPhis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Resto Sham & Ret Pally LF Raid Team/Guild! Hello.The Girlfriend and I are newly transferred to Area 52 and are looking for a active raiding guild! Resto Shaman: 714ilv Ret Pally: 710ilv (with off spec) Our Progression: 13/13N and 7/13H (Almost 8/13H Had him to 5%) We are looking for something during the week due to we enjoy to spend weekends together. Something in the evening... at the latest ending at 11PM Eastern (Server) We are currently working on upping our ilvs with valor so our ilvs will go up! We are active and reliable! Please contact me: Healatoria#1381Healatoria0 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Warlock seeking a Moose group I have AotC as proof I have killed Archi on Heroic. 710 Affliction/Demonology. I am paper trained and will not stain your carpet (as in I won't die to stupid things and I know the beams/kill infernals).Jonsnuuw0 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 717 Disc priest LF Mythic Raiding guild. As title says, I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids around 11PM -2AM server. I have 8/13M raid experience on my main (lylitha - Stormrage), but am looking to find a group to raid week nights with on my priest. I raided full on my priest when HFC came out and full Heroic cleared it at the time, but had a change in work schedule. I'm looknig to get back into the swing of raiding on her though. If interested, please add Lylitha87#1594Verlaris0 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 719 R shaman looking to push into mythic Looking for a guild that is early in mythic, pref 1-2 bosses or even 3 as im only experienced with heroic. I would like to note i have looked at videos on the first 3 bosses so far. If interested, contact me at: Wcarl210#1258Arroyo2 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 [WTS] Get Draenor Pathfinder Quickly & Easily How to Get Your Draenor Pathfinder Achievement Quickly & Easily At level 100, most achievements needed to unlock flying are easy to obtain, and you probably have at least a couple of them. However, you also need to complete what many people have described as the most annoying, time-consuming, and frustrating “grind” in WoW… Master Treasure Hunter (ugh!) Players who wish to unlock Draenor Flying have to ride (their ground mounts) across Draenor searching for cleverly hidden clickable objects called Draenor treasures. These treasures can be anything (chests, bags, satchels, herbs, boxes, a corpse, a barrel of fish, you name it)… and can be found in all kinds of unorthodox places (including but not limited to: deep underwater, inside a cave, hanging from a tree, protected by mobs on top of a tower, on a cliff). And, sometimes, you actually need to fly to be able to collect the treasure. Introducing Area 52’s Premier Draenor Pathfinder Services Now you can hop on my X-53 Touring Rocket and get an easy ride to every Draenor treasure until you complete your Master Treasure Hunter Achievement. I’ll fly you from treasure to treasure in Shadowmoon Valley, Talador, Spires of Arak, and Nagrand… and you’ll be able to finish one of the most annoying grinds in WoW in less than 1.5 hours. Plus, you also get a free bonus: I’ll fly you to all the zones you need to discover in order to complete the Explore Draenor Achievement. Here are 5 Benefits of Hiring Area 52’s Premier Draenor Pathfinder Services • Instantly fly from treasure to treasure! You’ll be able travel from mountains to caves to catacombs in seconds! • Can’t reach the treasure on top of a giant mushroom? On top of a closed tower? On top of an un-climbable cliff? Don’t worry, I’ll fly you there! • No need to fight packs of mobs in order to collect just one treasure! • I’ll take you to the exact location of the treasure and tell you where to click! (no need to check Wowhead screenshots to pinpoint the exact location of the treasure!) • You also complete the Explore Draenor achievement while you’re gathering treasures! (So you can kill two birds with one stone). How It Works First, you tell me how many treasures you have picked up on your toon… and the zones where you have gathered those treasures. With that information, I’ll take you to every treasure you need to collect in the zones where you still haven’t gathered treasures. For example, if you’ve already gathered 40 treasures in Frostfire Ridge and Gorgrond… then I’ll take you to Shadowmoon Valley, Talador, Spires of Arak, and Nagrand. Before starting, I’ll ask you to make a small deposit (10% of the total fee), so I know you’re serious. Then, after you get the Expert Treasure Hunter achievement (50 treasures), I’ll ask you to deposit 40% of the total fee. When you complete the Master Treasure Hunter achievement (100 treasures), you’ll pay another 40% of the fee. After that, you’ll give me the final 10% when you complete the Explore Draenor achievement. If you already have Expert Treasure Hunter, then we can go with the old-fashioned “pay half now and pay half later” system. How Much Does It Cost? Depending on your needs, you can choose from three highly affordable plans: Silver Plan (If you’ve already collected 60 treasures or more): 10,000g or 300g per treasure – minimum 10 treasures. Gold Plan (If you’ve already collected more than 30 treasures, but less than 60): 15,000g or 250g per treasure Platinum Plan (If you’ve have collected less than 30 treasures): 19,000g or 200g per treasure What’s more, you don’t have to pay with gold… because I also accept trades (including AH Mounts, Savage Blood, Felblight, Alchemical Catalysts, Heroic HFC Carries, Champion’s Honor, HFC BoEs, and much more!) Iron-Clad Guarantee Area 52’s Premier Draenor Pathfinder Services offers you an Iron-Clad, 100% Risk-Free guarantee. The guarantee is simple but effective: I’ll fly you from treasure to treasure until you get your Master Treasure Hunter achievement… and after that, I’ll fly you to all the sub-zones you need to discover in order to complete the Explore Draenor achievement. You pay only after you’ve collected the treasures, as you read in the “How It Works” section. If you want to finally complete your Master Treasure Hunter and Explore Draenor achievements quickly and easily… then add me on battle.net (my Battletag is SuperTanker #1326), or simply post on this thread.Hastelloy5 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over.Kazrak0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Infinite Timereaver mount Hi mount collectors, i wanted to reach out to everyone who ; just like me, tried without luck to get this awesome drake. We all know why Blizzard implemented this mount, to keep some people subscribe, and that 100% fine people is going you need something to make them stay. But why like this? This is COULD be and endless hunt for the mount .I ran over 80 dungeons so far without even seeing someone else in the group get it .I know nobody had fun running the same 6 dungeons over and over again. I agree mounts are something cosmetic but like raid mounts, that you run just once a week, you can do this dungeons as much as you want for the whole week for it or they will try to get it the next time the event hits or the next, and that's very frustrating and we the players are no having fun with your ''carrot on a stick'' thing. Why don't you do a quest where after running 300 or 400 dungeons(people will run that many dungeons and might not even get it) you reward our efforts with the mount .We have plenty of time before LEGION we can take it easy on the farming and we would actually have real hope of getting the mount.Boltaggon2 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Fresh 100 disc priest LF Raiding guild I did boost this toon after a 2 month break just really like healing. looking for a late night raiding guild if possible if not literally any time day afternoon or night will be ok. just looking for a home to start grinding long hours and get into raids asap. First guild to give me an opportunity will get a 100% attendance minded player and have previous healing experience all through every single expansion so far in this game just have not healed so far in this one. Message Venth#1772 in bnet and can have more discussion.Carehealer0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 721 fury warrior Experienced with 3/13 mythic at this moment in time. Looking for a mythic raid team around that side that raids weekends or mid afternoon EST. Kazmar#1536 to get in contact with me. Read through all Mythic boss guides, knowledge filled and prepared for content.Käzmar0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Disc/Holy LF Late Night Raid Greetings! After a busy summer that required all of my attention, I have decided to come back to the game, raiding, and indeed back to the dark side(for the horde!). Before I left, my guild was doing well, at the time we were 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundary and we had pushed into 6/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. am looking to keep it casual-ish, I can only dedicate 2-3 nights a week and they must be past 9:30 Mountain/11:30 Eastern. I am a Verteran raider, I have been raiding since Vanilla and I have many cool, old school achievements under my belt. I am a skilled player and will bring experience, quality and a friendly attitude to your raid. Please feel free to reply here, or message me via realid @ Eolian#1673. Thanks :) TLDR: Veteran Raider returning to the game 700ilvl Disc/Holy, 10/10Herioc BRF, 6/13Heroic HFC LF casual-ish, flexible atmosphere LF 2-3 nights a week, Sun-Wed I am not available after 11:30EST Contact me @ Eolian#1673Aradne2 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 LFG 706 mage looking for a decent guild with at least 8/13 H flexible days must be at night I am fully tiered with Archimond trinket and legendary ring Mostly playing frost but can do arcaneJarnd4 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Resto Shaman new to server! Hello, Area 52! Brand new to this server as of whenever my transfer completes and I'm looking for a guild for my resto shaman! Please understand I am *not* looking to join a core progression team, as I already have raid commitments on another toon/server. What I *am* looking for is a guild(or group) of people who do alt runs throughout the week. My most available time to play is daytime weekdays and weekends. Also, potentially Saturday and Monday evenings. I have 5/13 Mythic experience this tier and 7/10 Mythic exp in BRF. I have raided all tiers as a resto shaman since BT/Sunwell. My btag is Lgeme84#1466 if you'd like to have a competent and dependable resto shaman in your runs! Here's some logs of my main(Alliance shaman), feel free to snoop around! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CWg4HpNzkb6VJhqL#fight=8&type=healingShammyspice3 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 714 lock looking for raid team 714 3/13M exp returning after 2 months looking for a raid team free tues-thur 8-12Nôpants0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 717 UH/Blood DK LF raid team Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new team to run with. >717 ilvl >12/13 H with a good number of attempts on Arch >Have Tank and DPS Legendary ring >Main Unholy right now but have an extensive tanking background >Can raid any day past 9:00 PM >If interested add my BTag @ hungryxBEAR#1737Ðamnatiøn0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 LF Learning Guild or PvP Guild I have 2 characters at 90(a shaman and mage) which I'll be getting to 100 when I get the expansion on Monday. I also have a druid that I'll be leveling and this paladin that I'll be boosting. I wanna get into raiding but it seems most guilds just want people with max ilvl and experience on the raids. I was wondering if there are any guilds that could help a newcomer get geared and get experienced with raids and whatnot. I'm also interested in a PvP guild since I've always liked PvP in games and I especially like it in WoW. So if there any guilds that help noobs learn about raids and/or do PvP, let me know. :)Sythaedrah0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Templar Fidelis [H] recruiting for H HFC. Templar Fidelis is a new guild that will have a base of previous HFC heroic raiders and friends. We took a break from raiding H HFC and are now focusing on recruiting a strong guild / raid team to finish for MOOSE MOUNT and Legion. We will be doing this until legion release and if you just want to come check us out that is fine too. - We do mythics, timewalking for the mounts/valor/gear. - We will be raiding as soon as we can get a group together and doing all raids as they come for LEGION. -We will offer flasks, food, repairs for all raiders. - We will be using Vent or Mumble - We have a FB page and we will be running logs and posting strats and etc on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/templarfidelisarea52/ - We love new people and there will be no children in this guild thus no trolling in gchat and etc. - We don't mind helping out but were not here to teach you how to play your class. If you are wanting to raid we expect you to know your role and perform it at the best of your abilities. We are not a casual raid guild for beginners but were also not jerks like alot of other progression guilds. We have patience! We hope to see you soon and get to know who you are and where you come from. pst me ingame or post here for an invite or if you have any ?'s. Alt 1 4 7 for the special ô in my toons name.Jamôcha2 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Feral Druid LF guild! Hi everyone, I'm planning on bringing my main back over to the horde and am looking for a mythic progresion guild. I am 719/720ish ilvl with the upgrade system now implemented. Currently I am 4/13m with experience on kilrogg and knowledge of the later bosses as well. Last expansion I cleared all of mythic SoO and got back into raiding late this expansion so I am slightly behind most semi-hardcore guilds. My main goal is to be in a serious progression guild in Legion and for the remainder of this expansion. If you have any further questions feel free to comment below or add my btag rabidwalrus#1949Misswhiskers0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 717 mage LF late-night/weekend mythic Hello everyone, Looking to either join a guild that is progressing through mythic on a PST schedule (with a raid time after 6:30 PST -- 9:30 EST or most times on weekends) raiding guild. The guild should already be 13/13H and starting mythic progression or in the early phases thereof -- not looking to be carried. pst or in game mail (btag veldrenas#1400) or post with details of how to apply if your guild might meet these requirements. Also open to raiding cross-server as part of a regular group, but not to server transfers. Best, VeldVeldrenas1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Resto sham looking for casual heroic group I'll try to log off in PVE gear but I'm 689 (EQUIPPED) resto. 99% of my gear is from heroic BRF cause I raided more seriously during then. I stopped raiding during mythic BRF and have yet to return, but I can promise I'll make your healers sweat cause I know what I'm doing. I'm looking to get back into a schedule and raid heroic HFC. I'm very flexible, msg me.Kaijen1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 [H] <Masochistic> Looking for Raid Team Lead We are currently looking for a second team raid lead. Trying to fill need for a weekday raid group and need a knowledgeable leader. dates and times have yet to be decided. Message Chykypoo, Atannia, Skkoop or Amarutias in game for more info.Atannia0 Nov 20, 2015