Area 52

Jun 30, 2015 2 695 Healers; Rdruid and Hpal LF HFC guild We are both AotC and are looking to raid HFC normal and heroic. Mythic doesn't have to be in the immediate future but it would be nice to join a guild capable of attempting mythic down the line. Contact myself in game or post here if you are interested. Availabilty: Unavailable tues/thursday. Looking to raid 8-12 ESTGumhot1 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 vanilla raiding guild My idea is to create a level 60 based guild, we can run old content. MC, BWL, AQ. But i need to make sure i have enough people to do it. Because this game has gotten rather easier I will downsize the raid some to keep it challenging and fun. If you are interested in this at all please leave a reply down or message me in game using battle tag (Elaylda#1677) This may not be on your local realm and i will discuss the realm it will be on with members. I would love to get the old vanilla raiding to be fun and challenging again. If you would like to partake in this please reply or message me in-game. I'd love to get this going on.Thehuntedd0 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 Solid heroic raider LF a home Looking to get back into raiding for 6.2. I have this toon and a 687 glad warrior w/ full ring upgrades, and a 685 aff lock and ele sham still working on the ring. Available Tues and Thurs 8-12p.m. server, Fri-Sun pretty much any time. Send me in game mail or add me Archie415#1811Flaymon4 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 <Ricaduta> is recruiting for HFC <Ricaduta> - Area 52 http://ricaduta.enjin.com/ We are looking for mature people, who will contribute to the long term success of the guild. We are 4/13 N HFC. RAID SCHEDULE: Thursday: 8:30-11:30pm server time Friday:8:30-11:30pm server time RECRUITING ranged DPS: Warlock Mage Boomkin MIN. ILV 670 Casual players are also welcome. LOOT SYSTEM: EPGP attendance and priority. CONTACTS: Rohaneowyn (GM) Erzabetta (Officer) Brizicus (Officer) Irontanc (Officer) You can apply by using the application form on our website or contact an officer. http://ricaduta.enjin.com/ Thank you.Rohaneowyn0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 697 ilvl Enhancement Shaman LF Raid Group I currently have 7/10M BF experience. My main spec is enhancement currently at 697 ilvl. Sadly due to different circumstances my last group has taken a break for the time being. I was raiding T-W-TH 8-11 pm server but I am open to other evening or weekend times. You can contact me here or in game my battle tag is Lizsie#1475Lizsie4 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 delete pls deletePorogami0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 Herald of the Titans looking for a Herald of the Titans group or more to set one up, please let me know if you have a group that's running possibly this weekend sometime or if you are interested.Drakanus2 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 Looking for a Tailor and leatherworker Looking to get some Contender's armor crafted for my alts. Have mats tipping 500g. Just need 4pc, pst in game to supahigh tySupahigh0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 <Lucid> A52 4/13H Hellfire LF exceptional DPS Lucid> is a Mythic raiding guild on Area 52 looking to round out our roster with more quality, progression minded players. Current progression is 4/13H HFC Lucid began in 2011 as a 10 man raiding guild, and made the transfer to Area 52 in 2012 in order to have the opportunity to play on a more active server. We strive to provide a mature, fun, drama free environment, while also maintaining fast and solid progression through raid content. Raiders are expected to give maximum effort in raid. This includes being familiar with strategies, using appropriate consumables, and taking responsibility for your performance and mistakes. You should be willing to accept constructive criticism, and always be looking to improve your character and performance. Recruitment is currently open to any exceptional 695+ players, particularly skilled ranged DPS. Mage - High Warlock - High Elemental Shaman -Very High Shadow Priest - High Holy Paladin - Very High Ret Paladin - High Enhancement Shaman - High Raid Times - EST (Server) Tuesday - 9pm - 12am Wednesday - 9pm - 12am Thursday - 9pm - 12am Please apply at lucidguild.net or add me to Bnet byze#1970 Thanks!Titysprinkls1 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Prot Pally For Achievment Guild Returning to WoW after taking a break during Dragon Soul, and looking to find a group of people that are mostly dedicated to earning all of the various achievements in WoW. Before my hiatus it was my goal to complete 100% of the achievements and I was getting pretty close. I have lots of raid experience from Classic WoW through to Dragon Soul, so I know how to follow instructions and encounters. Feel free to hit me up in-game, will only be on Ofeelya until I get back to the max level!Ofeelya0 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 695 Disc/ Holy Priest 7/13H LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for an established guild that's not pugging every raid night... and progressing into heroic.. I can raid any day of the week and prefer to raid after 5 PST during the week, all day during the weekend. If you have any questions message me on Bnet. Btag- Disgorgement#1190Dísgorgement0 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 670 Affliction LF Casual WN/WE Raiding Guild I have been raiding since Cataclysm. This is a brand new account, my old one was compromised. Armory Sjmwarrior if you want my AoTC from SoO. Really looking to get back into the raiding scene after taking a month break. I am unable to raid on Monday/Wednesday. If you are interested add me: Samuel#11972.Razheim2 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 679 Blood Death Knight looking for Raid Guild I'm looking for an established guild that's not pugging every raid night... and progressing into heroic...Snugglebuddi2 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 691 Disc/684 RSham LF Guild Looking for a two-night raiding guild that starts at 8:30 (absolute earliest) eastern and can go til about 1:00 a.m. ish...I can't commit to Friday's or Saturday nights and if I do Sunday nights, 9:00 p.m. will be the earliest on that night for me. After five years of raiding together my raid team met its demise at the end of MoP with real life finally catching up. I haven't had much luck in WoD finding a guild as I attempted a failed guild merger and been a part of two raid teams that eventually called the quits during mythic progression due to lack of consistent numbers showing up. My past raiding experience was 11/12 heroic ICC, cleared heroic BS and was 4/12 heroic SoO before a six month break and eventually cleared on mythic before launch of WoD. Leave contact info if you think you can be a good fit and have an opening and lets chat.Manstorm1 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Looking for a new group to N/H HFC raid with My guild's raid team is apparently staying disbanded after falling apart during BRF Heroics. Pugging has been pretty dicey so far and I just want to clear the new raid even if it means switching guilds. My schedule is pretty flexible so I can raid anywhere from 5pm to 11pm server Tuesday thru Saturday. add MrFNSunshine#1306 if interestedSnakefinger0 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 WTB MYTHIC BRF CARRY Been away for a while need to catch up on gear. HashTag#1976Compéllént0 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 685 Destro/Affliction Lock LF Raiding Guild I started raiding casually during MOP and when WOD came out I wanted to get more into the experience. I am just coming back from a break for 6.2 and I am looking for a mythic raiding guild that is committed to the game.Calfinchy0 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 688 rogue lf late night raid 6.2 Hello, I am looking for a guild to transfer to in 6.2. I am a veteran player with lots of raid experience. Currently in WoD I am 7/7H, 1/7M, 10/10H. I prefer laid back guilds where I can make friends. Personally, I like to see and farm the content on heroic and call it there but I will attempt to dabble in mythic if I'm having a good time. I know my class and can play all specs. I do enjoy participating in other content of the game as well, such as old content and achievement hunting. I am available everyday of the week. Transferring doesn't matter to me. Thanks.Rapper2 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 [H] <Amygdala> 9/10H BRF, HFC now! -- LF DPS NO LONGER RECRUITING Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday -- 9 pm to 12 am EST (server time on Area 52/Horde) Looking for DPS: Any and all DPS specs welcome ilvl 680 Offspecs are appreciated so we can be flexible A little about us: We are a casual adult guild looking for like-minded people. When real life happens just let us know, it's no big deal. But when we raid we are try-hards and we give it all we've got. We are NOT A MYTHIC GUILD. The most we will ever do is heroics. We finished BRF as 9/10 H, and we will be starting on HFC this week and work on the new raid from now on! Our voice chat features adult content. There will be the occasional crude joke or racial comment thrown around; sometimes more than occasionally. :) We are not really a social guild in the sense that most people will just show up on raid nights. Otherwise you will only see a couple people online throughout the week. But you can play other games with us too! For more info: Please feel free to comment! You can also send mail in-game to "Broccli" (me) or "Hypefu" (raid leader). Thanks!Broccli10 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Looking for a guild 90 mage (read post) Hi Looking to switch to my mage as I am currently playing a balance druid and not really liking it at this point. Have two level 100's, my Balance druid and Mistweaver monk Not really thrilled with either at this point, would like to find a guild and level and gear up my mage. Andrew#12367Vorsol0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 3/10M & 10/10H feral druid LF new guild My guild fell appart so I am now looking for a new home! I have been doing mythic raiding for a couple of years (was 10th guild on Wowprogress during SoO 10man, etc.) and I would like to find a guild that has atleast the same progression I have right now. The guild I'm in right now has been really shacky the last couple of months and that's why my progression is really slow right now but I would like to improve that really soon and get back into one heck of a good guild when 6.2 comes out. I'm looking for a guild that runs during night, preferably around 8pm-12am ST during weekdays. You can talk to me in-game, send me mail or just answer to this forum post if you're insterested, Thank you ! PawzerPawzer2 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 LF Raiding after 10pm EST Resto {H} I am just returning and am busting my butt to get decently geared. I have a lot of raid experience and am looking for a group that runs 2-3 times a week. The group needs to be prepared, meaning, they have there gear set up and they know the fights before they pull. Hit me up in game and tell me about your guild and what your raid is like.Nevahduck1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 LF a guild for my Unholy DK Hello, I'm currently looking for a heroic possibly mythic raiding guild for my Unholy DK. He is currently at a 666 ilvl and is 10/10N. If interested or have any questions, leave a reply, contact me in game via mail, or send me a whisper :)Zakkasu1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 693 Ret looking for 6.2 progression 10/10h heroic kills just transferred back to Area 52. Looking for core raiding spot and friendly players. Been playing Ret and melee dps since vanilla. Booshinakka#1736Exertus5 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 692 boom LF casual late nights Topic says it all, Work sched changed need something that is late nights (Weekends a plus) Have 692 boom(have np going resto once I get a few healing pieces) as well as 694 holy priest (that i wont be playing for awhile) have a strong raid history including Maintaining leadership as GM/RL for <Raids Naked> realm 6th T16 and so on. Not looking for anything over the top just a decent place. May have a few others that would maybe tag along eventually but for now lets just chat. You can pst here or btag me @ oxythymia#1100Oxythymiá1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 697 Disc LF Raiding Guild Hello let me tell ya a little bit about me, I am a raider who has over a decade of MMOs under my belt. I came back to WoW this Xpac with friends to play a little more casual, but it didn't work out as slowly they stopped playing. I have skipped around a few Guilds recently with the few remaining, but it didn't work out and now I am looking to get back into more serious raiding. I am currently raiding as Disc and would like to stay as disc if I can help it. I did raid as Holy as well, but haven't used it since coming back to WoW last xpac. I can raid most days and nights, but would rather start at or after 8PM server. Looking for a guild who is wanting to push into Heroic Hellfire Citadel and then into Mythics. I finished only 10/10H with many close wipes on MBeasts because I wanted to play more with friends then to get back into more hardcore raiding, but as most of them has stopped playing it is time to get back into more progression raiding. I have raided in WoW since MC and have cleared most current content through each Xpac except when I went to play a few other MMOs like Rift, Swtor, and FFXIV. I want to now push forward with a higher end raid team. A few logs to look at if you like. Not my best logs, but end of tier ones rarely are: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zk05mv8c3hh1bipp/sum/healingDone/?enc=kills http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/1fe70f8e-ac97-4ad1-8003-d0ef6a10c85a/overview Whisper or mail this toon in game, post here, or my ID is Frae#1799 as I might be on an alt Thank you for reading my post and leave any comments here or in game if you have any.Liyana2 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Unholy DK ilvl 679 LF Raiding Guild Experienced raider ready for HFC looking for friendly guild with good progress and high expectations for the future. My current progress is 9/10 Heroic. Contact me in-game broxar#1992Boltaggon3 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 690 Disc LF Guild 'ello forums. I'm looking to find a guild to smack around HFC with - heroic clears with some mythic pushing, ideally. After a group who is chill/friendly, but willing to focus when it comes to progression. Having people around in mumble/gchat outside of raidtimes is also a plus. On that subject, I can mumble/vent and all that jazz. 7/7H Highmaul, 10/10H BRF. Cleared 10/14H (current mythic) back in SoO before 6.0 - 14/14H afterwards (oh holy nova, how glorious you were) I keep myself flasked/potted/fooded, and I'm consistent with attendance (the very few times I can't make it, I'll make it known in advance) - so outside of freak 'weather-eating-the-internet' incidents, I'll be around. I can raid any day, from around 8pm server (EST) to whenever. 3 nights a week works best for me. I'd be after a full-time healing spot (Disc), as I have no interest in DPS. Mazz#1718Mazzle2 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 {H} Late Night <Apocalypse Army>Recruiting!! We are 10/10 HBRF 5NHFC. Working towards Mythic in 6.2 Raid Times 12AM to 3AM Server(EST) Tuesday,Sunday, and Monday. We have a pretty solid group right now that is progressing nicely. We'd like to add a few DPS and Healers into the fold.< Hunter We will be willing to look at other classes too. This is just what we'd like to get. If you feel confident in your dps contact us. Xiazaki Wispurwind Sqanto Caboose Heartpuncher (If none of us are on feel free to contact anyone else in the guild for more info,Most people should be able to help!!)Sqanto3 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 692 MW Monk Looking For Guild I'm a mist weaver monk looking for a progressive raiding guild. I would prefer a guild that raids weekday nights (2-3 nights/week). I'm currently 10/10H BRF and looking for more progression.Prncssprkl4 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Two dps and healer looking to raid 6.2 We are a 686 Unholy DK, a 679 Hunter, and a 670 Disc Priest (or his 667 Resto Druid alt) with various HM and BRF experience. Our current guild doesn't have enough interested members to to raid consistently so we looking to make a switch to a guild that has a solid raid group for 6.2 We're not looking for anything super hardcore but want something more than a casual raid guild. Evenings work best for us, finishing raids no later than 11pm EST/Server. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and 1 weekend night and the best days for us to raid.Coppersworth3 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 691 Rogue LF 2 day a week progression guild 691 combat rogue LF a 2 day a week progression guild between mon-thurs after 7 pm server. I have 1/10 M BRF exp pst in game plz kohva#1325 armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Kohva/simpleKohva1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 <H> 682 blood/680 Frost I have 6/10 heroic BRF experience. That experience being achieved in the past 3-4 weeks. Looking for heroic OR mythic content. I am laid back and a fast learner, that likes to take the game casually. On the note of casual. I am looking for very specific raid times/days due to real life. tues/thurs 7pm-10pm est. Willing to go till 11pm if necessary. I don't care what spec I play. I love tanking just as much as hugging a bosses ankle. My current guild was on a break till 6.2 but as of this point they are not coming back. I have raided since BC doing T4 T5 T6 content. Started tanking in ICC 10 hardmode. Questions or concerns; jjdajet#1509 Thank you.Nummi1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 695 HPally LFG Looking for a night/latenight guild. Returning from hiatus since guild disbanded mid 6.1 during Mythic progression. Logs are a bit out of date. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/103400/7/#boss=0Lynduh3 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Posted before about a couple, trying again Hi, looking for a new place to call home. We have raided for some time now and with not hardly attendance issues. We have only missed 2 days since the xpac has dropped in our former guild. She is a 692 Boomkin. However myself I can reroll / learn whatever you might be needing with allowing a learning curve plus ring quest. I do however have a 673 Hunter that is two weeks out on its 715 ring, as well as a 687 Disc priest who is also 2-3 weeks out from its 715 ring. She has hers. We can raid from Tuesday night to sat night. times 930 / 10pm eastern to 130am eastern. My battle tag is Nosh#1608 if anyone would like further information.Emberskye1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 <Rubes of Goldberg> 10/10H 5/10M Recruiting! <Rubes of Goldberg> is a dedicated raiding guild where players of like mind and desire come together to achieve the highest success and experience end-game facets of World of Warcraft. Our goal is to explore and conquer all the content that Blizzard provides and be among the best on Area 52. <Rubes of Goldberg’s> is a new guild to Area 52 but our accomplishments go clear back to ZG20 we have raided everything since vanilla, with pre nerf and server first and second Mu’ru and Kil’jaeden kills. We will always strive for excellence and to be a U.S realms and server competitor. Rubes of Goldberg is currently 10/10 H 5/10M BRF (before Xfer) and adding qualified players to our roster for Hellfire Citadel Rubes of Goldberg is always looking for intelligent, and experienced players who can learn fights and grasp strategies quickly while playing at a consistently high level. We are currently accepting applications for our core 20 man mythic 6.2 raiding team for HFC, and will consider any exceptional and outstanding performers outside of the listed class needs. Current Class Needs: -Death Knights// DPS -Warlocks -Mages -Druids//Balance -Shamans -Monks -Priest/ -Paladins// -Warrior DPS Raid Schedule: We raid 4 days a week, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9p-12a EST. It is important that you are able to make these times ATLEAST 90% of the time if you want to be on the Mythic Team. Of course real life happens and we all understand that, just as long as your cat is not stuck in a toaster on fire 2 days a week. Application Procedure: After an application has been submitted, expect an initial reply from an officer within a few days. This could take longer depending on what time of the week it is submitted. Keep in mind that your application is our first impression of you. The interest that you display there will carry through to your potential trial run and beyond. Expectations: As an applicant, you are expected to maintain a 100% attendance during your trial period (3 weeks). We will give back everything that you put into the guild. Players that evidently are not making the guild their prime concern will be treated likewise. If you would like a full time raiding spot on the mythic team you will be expected to put full effort into, learning fights, keeping up to date with your class, and being on time ready and prepared for raids. You will be expected to play and perform at a competitive level. You own your raid position. We also live by the golden rule, you will treat others with the respect you would want to receive in return. This will also be expected. Please contact myself (Nullan#1923) or any of the following contacts! Anthro#1832 (Raid Leader) Zafo#1849 (GM) Neurotika#1301 Please apply here! http://www.rubesofgoldberg.com/home [i][/i]Zdak14 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [H] <RBRS>LF All EarlyMorningRaid *Updated:P* Hi Area-52 We are <Raid Boss Room Service>, a Horde EARLY MORNING Raiding Guild on Area-52. We have been raiding since Cataclysm all through to WoD. We are a laid back casual guild with sky-high dreams of one day doing Mythics and we need fresh recruits to fill in vital spots in our raid group to get there. We are looking for players who are dedicated, willing to learn, positive and are able to show up for raid consistently. If you are looking for an easy going guild to raid three (3) days for the week and have fun, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Guild Experience Heroic Highmaul 6/7 Normal BlackRock Foundry 9/10 Heroic BlackRock Foundry 8/10 But first let us talk about our Raid Times to see if you can even raid at our times. Days : WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and MONDAY Times: 4:30 AM to 7:30 AM SERVER TIME (EST) OR 1:30 AM to 4:30 AM (PST) OR 6:30 PM to 90:30 PM (AEDT) [ROLES AND CLASSES THAT WE NEED] Classes are listed in terms of priority from top being the highest to the bottom being the lowest priority. TANKS Brewmaster MONK Blood DEATH KNIGHT Guardian DRUID Protection PALADIN HEALERS Restoration SHAMAN Mistweaver MONK RANGED DPS WARLOCK Balance DRUID/Boomkin MAGE Shadow PRIEST Elemental SHAMAN MELEE DPS DEATHKNIGHT CONTACT INFORMATION Please feel free to leave your information in this post here or you can contact me or any officers of the guild via the information below: AuraLucario#1589 Dagon#1760 Trugger#1978Auraîtheráel41 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 WEEKEND MORNING team LFM4 HC! 6/10 Mythic BRF Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 9am to 1:00 pm EST (server time) Current Team needs (6/10 Mythic BRF), moving on to HC progression - 1 680+ Healer (no disc priest) - 1 680+ DPS (no hunters or warriors, open to most other classes) Greetings! We are Siege the Day, a WEEKEND raiding guild on the Area 52 Server. We are a group of adult WoW players who wanted to progress through SoO, but have lives/jobs that mostly allow us to play weekends. We also have a few really experienced raiders who wanted a weekend raid for their alts. We are going into Hellfire Citadel strong having gotten through 6/10 Mythic BRF. We will be starting off in heroic, and once we are ready, taking our best 20 man team into mythic HC! Since we raid only 2 days/8 hours a week, we run a raid that has fun but gets things done efficiently. That means showing up 15 minutes before raid starts, and usually only taking ~10 minutes of break time during the raid. This allows us to have the best of both worlds, progression and free time to spend with our family/friends! If you are looking for a guild that is fun and still manages to progress without disrupting your life, Siege the Day may be the place for you! If you are interested, message Vindicator#1515 Please also add Mizu#1684, since Vindicator doesn't play during the weekVindicátor0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 {LNC} Core Recruitment for HFC LNC is a late night raiding guild currently looking to recruit core spots for our HFC progression team. We run Tues-Thurs 12am-3am server time (EST). Our recruitment needs are as follows: DPS: Ranged (Druid, Shaman, Priest, Mage or Hunter) Melee (Druid, Shaman, Monk, or rouge) Heals (Pally, Druid or Monk) We know it's going to take time to build but once steady I'm very positive that we will progress fairly quickly. We're looking for people who are like minded and looking for growth since we need 20 for Mythic. Raider Expectations: --We expect any1 applying to be able to make the raid times on a consistent basis. --As far as gear requirements go, we are looking for people 680+ that can put out the DPS/HPS/Threat, etc to stay consistent with other raid members in that role. --We expect all raiders to be competent, knowledgeable of their class, and raid-aware. We also expect all raiders to have a general idea of the current content we are working on(i.e. knowing general strats/watching vids). We are a mature guild (vent does slide past the R rating more often than not). Please keep that in mind when applying. We have fun and don't take jokes or people bsing seriously. We're paying to play this game for fun. On the same token we're not about wiping all day because of the same mistakes over and over. We just won't tolerate that because again, that would be UN - FUN. Making mistakes and just not being focused once in a while is fine and we'll probably laugh in a non-judgmental way. We dish it and we can take it. But if it's a constant problem we're going to have to make adjustments. Bottom Line: If you're raid aware and you can make the times, feel free to contact me Massivex#1434, Evs#1964, Kungfubeer, Malishuss, Tephulio, or Tephderp in game.Alumirus0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Mythic Raider LF Top Guild, Alt Raid/Casual Let's cut to the chase and give you some info about me. Rogue iLvL 656 just got back into the game. - Mythic Raiding Experience - Great quality Headset and Microphone - New to Rogue, (I'm not to shabby) - Can play any class/role in game (I've been on WoW on and off since 2005, Lost my old acc) - I'm 19, I work Full Time but am able to Request days off and it's pretty easy for me to get days off now. ps I do not know why it is not letting me post as my Rogue, But I would pretty much at this point in time like to just be able to attend Alt Raids and such and not be on a tight schedule. I know all Mythic HM and BRF well but have yet to clear do to me working so much and just now returning to the game. I also come from a well known Guild on stormrage and ended up clearing Heroic SoO with them, Blood Runs Cold. My most recent guild which I hang around with on Stormrage is Logical Explanation. I ended up finishing up Mythic with them and still talk here and there but due to college that my Raid Leads had to attend to and such our team broke apart. Right now I wanted to come to Horde to give myself a new experience and progress faster and further than I did before. The type of Guild I am looking for is not something that is crazy hardcore but I want something that works with me and treats me like family. And example is I would be able to attend Alt Raids on my days off and such and not be a core Raider but someone who is always there to help. I also want to learn and master Challenge Modes, This is something I have not done before because I worry to much about how good or bad I do. But in the end you can't get better in less you try and someone gives you a chance. If you want to take me in and have a awesome person post your response down below, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.Bùbbly0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 [H] 2NIGHT - 10/10H - LFM CORE 6.2 <The Heretic Company> Horde | Area 52 | PVE | EST TheHereticCompany.com Sunday & Wednesday 8pm - 12am EST <The Heretic Company> was formed by a handful of friends looking to come back to the game after varying years of retirement, all with some solid experience in top level progression including up though US 20 rankings. That being said we can no longer commit to those 20-30 hour raid schedules so we decided to work within the constraints of two four hour days. However, that is the only thing we are relaxed about. We expect performance and dedication out of all members during those two raid nights. This means near perfect attendance as well as the ability to execute fight mechanics and perform well in your role Expectations ‣Know your class and know it well. We shouldn't have to research it for you to tell you what you are doing wrong. ‣Show up to raid every night that is scheduled. We only raid 2 nights a week, we expect almost 100% attendance. We understand that real life happens sometimes, but always make sure you post about your absence as soon as possible ‣Bring your own +125 stat food. We provide all flasks and potions (4 flasks a night and 40 potions). ‣Know the encounters inside and out, but feel free to ask the raid leader questions for clarification What we are looking for ‣ Adaptable. Able to learn quickly and adjust on the fly to stay alive and increase output. ‣ Awareness. You need to know the mechanics of the fight and how they pertain to you, as well as the rest of the raid group. ‣ Patience. Progression is progression, it takes time and dedication. If you rage quit after a bad night, don't expect to be missed ‣ Friendly. We are a close knit group. Everyone knows everyone, a lot of them on a first name basis. We are open to new people and love adding them to the group. Don't be shy and come have fun! What we provide for you ‣ 4 flasks a night + 40 potions (healers get a large chunk of int + mana channel pots) ‣ Structured guild and raid environment where all members, regardless of rank, are held accountable. No favoritism, and no "officer buddies clique" ‣ Strong leadership with experience, motivation and drive to keep everything moving smoothly. Loot We use a loot council system based on the addon RCLootCouncil (required addon). We also use several other addons in conjunction with RCLC to track attendance and performance. Loot is handed out based on several factors including but not limited to: ‣ Attendance ‣ Performance ‣ Last time received loot ‣ Value of upgrade versus what is currently equipped Recruitment Needs ‣Melee DPS Enhancement Shaman DPS Death Knight Windwalker Monk Rogue ‣Ranged DPS Balance Druid Warlock Hunter Mage Shadow Priest ‣Tanks None at the moment, accepting applications. ‣Healers Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Contact Information GM & Raid Leader Kj KRAKENJACK#1469 HR Officer & Tank Lead Wishonmyhorn FACECREWCIC#1301 Recruitment Officer Vierik VIERIK#1526 Raid Officer Kurisufarei BONESMELLO#1357 Heal Class Lead Sÿna SYNA#1182 Melee Class Lead Polydox POLYDOX#1196 Ranged Class Lead Darrish AQUSEL00#1177Kj18 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 H <Lifestream> Recruiting! Hey everyone! <Lifestream> is a new guild forming up to get into raiding when 6.2 drops! We need healers and dps to get started! Raid will be led by myself with 1/10M BRF xp and 4/7M HM xp. Have also been raiding HC content since burning crusade. I am looking for players that know their way around the raid scene and want progression with a non hardcore schedule! The raid times will be Tuesday/Thursday 11PM-2AM server time and some Sundays during progression from 11PM-2AM server time. Casual players are also always welcome to join us as well as PVPers! Officer positions are available to those interested! Come help us grow and become a competitive raiding guild! Please reply to this thread or send me mail in game to this toon if you're interested! -KregerinKregerin2 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Recently returned healer LF raid group I've recently started playing Warlords of Draenor, and I'm looking to join a semi-casual raid group for 6.2. I'm interested in raiding two to three days a week with raid times anywhere from 7:30-12 pm realm time. I've been raiding since Wrath of the Lich King, going 9/12 in heroic Ice Crown Citadel. After that I've raided more casually in both Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria. I've tanked, healed and played both melee, and ranged dps throughout that progression. And I'm looking to heal in 6.2 My gear isn't the greatest at the moment but I would really appreciate someone taking a chance on me so I can show you what I can do. If you've got any questions for me feel free to contact me here or in game. My battle tag is: Mazrim#1924Ayyad0 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 [ ~ ~ ~ 9/10H Guild LF New Tank ~ ~ ~ ] We here at <Lower Expectations> are looking for a new tank to replace one of our current ones. We are a very laid-back guild that simply wants to both have fun, while downing bosses. You are expected to have high-end enchants / gems (which the guild can provide for if needed) and know both your class and the fights. Our raid times are: Tuesday 11:00 PM - 1:30 AM Wednesday 11:00 PM - 1:30 AM Thursday 11:00 PM - 1:30 AM Any class of tank is welcome; just bring skill ;D If you have any questions or concerns feel free to hit me up on Battle Net. Viocondios#1755Snackrifice0 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Obsessive Behavior Is recruiting!! Obsessive Behavior is a new guild on Area52. We formed at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria on the Zangarmarsh. Shortly after we began raiding, we decided to move to Area52 in search of stronger competition, active players, and a thriving economy. When the xpack dropped us into WoD, we were left with people that had left the game completely and some that just did not care about the game at all and was just going through the motions. This left us back at square one, removing everyone and starting fresh. This means there are places for new management and a complete new raid team. We took pride in being serious without taking ourselves too seriously. Our guild chat was active and our members were doing things together outside of just logging in for raids. Many of us would hang out in vent all hours of the day just enjoying the company of one another. WE WANT THIS AGAIN! We are looking for subs, to be skilled, vocal, well versed in your class/role and possess a strong desire to conquer challenging content. We’re looking for someone who is going to be in it for the long haul, and someone who puts the needs of Obsessive Behavior and its members over theirs. This means we want unselfish players unafraid to sit out fights sometimes. We are particularly interested in people who are highly motivated and do not need to be told to do something before acting themselves. If you get offended very easily or don’t respond well to criticism then this is not the guild for you. You are expected to own up to your mistakes, and learn from them. We also expect that your skill will be up to par with any of our other current raiders. We encourage competitiveness and you should drive yourself to become more efficient at adapting to any fight or any role. We’re constantly striving to be the best and so should you. If you are interested in joining feel free to contact the GM @ Hydrophobik OR the Co-GM @ Swixx You may also respond to this forum post for a good time to meet up in game. Thank you for reading and happy hunting.Gutknecht2 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Natural Selection (7/10M BRF) is recruiting! Natural Selection (Area 52) is currently looking to fill immediate openings within our progression core! We are 7/10 Mythic BRF 10/10 Heroic BRF & 6/7 Mythic HM. We raid Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 9:00pm to midnight EST/server; Please be 685+ ilvl with 10/10H BRF cleared; Mythic progression preferred. We are currently interested in any of the following: DPS: Elemental Shaman, Warlock, and any other exceptional dps If you are interested in any of the positions listed please click the "Apply Now!" button at the top of our forums (naturalselection.us) and select "Wapol's Raid". We are always accepting additional applications from exceptional players of any class/spec that meet the above mentioned criteria. If you have any direct questions you may contact: Wapol (Wapol#2720) or Chìck [alt 141 for the i] (Stelhur#1681)Tàs102 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Lucid A52 5/10 Mythic LF ranged DPS Lucid is a Mythic raiding guild on Area 52 looking to round out our roster with more quality, progression minded players. Current progression is 5/10M 10/10H BRF. Lucid began in 2011 as a 10 man raiding guild, and made the transfer to Area 52 in 2012 in order to have the opportunity to play on a more active server. We strive to provide a mature, fun, drama free environment, while also maintaining fast and solid progression through raid content. Raiders are expected to give maximum effort in raid. This includes being familiar with strategies, using appropriate consumables, and taking responsibility for your performance and mistakes. You should be willing to accept constructive criticism, and always be looking to improve your character and performance. Recruitment is currently open to any exceptional 690+ players, particularly skilled ranged DPS. Mage - High Warlock - High Elemental Shaman -Very High Shadow Priest - High All healing classes - Medium Ret Paladin - High Enhancement Shaman - High Raid Times - EST (Server) Tuesday - 9pm - 12am Wednesday - 9pm - 12am Thursday - 9pm - 12am Please apply at lucidguild.net or add me to Bnet byze#1970 Thanks!Byze12 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 LF Alliance Dwarf for Nemesis quest Looking for an alliance dwarf to finish off my nemesis quest, i can pay 10k gold if you are horde on this server or in pets on a different server. you must be atleast lvl 90 and hopefully have a buddy that can spam rez you for a little while. Btag: Riptidez#1783Riptidez0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Casually serious guild that raids recruiting Casually serious guild resuming raiding 6/23. 1/7M, 9/10H (with 10/10H toons) running Tu/W 1930-2300 using mumble. Older, mature, no buttheads/loot drama/etc. If you are a casual looking for a guild home with occasional raid opportunities - here we are. If you are a serious raider that doesn't want to be hardcore - here we are. If you are a hardcore raider or someone after instant gratification we are not for you. Our goal will always be to push current progression - Normal than Herioc than Mythic - and the faster the better - but without sacrificing fun along the way. Hit me here, in realid at Ops#1155, in game, or any member of Horde Core on Area 52. Best of luck!Opso3 Jun 22, 2015