Area 52

Mar 11, 2015 [H]Tasty Beverage Recruiting for Mythic! Tasty Beverage is Recruiting! We are filled with a core of top to U.S. players which have been around since 2005! We are looking for members to fill our core team which not only know how to play their class but know how to do this while having fun and progressing in a friendly environment. We are a PvE guild with the goal of being on top of not only our server but eventually plan on reaching our former glory of being one of the top guilds in the U.S., we are lucky enough to have gotten most of our top 10 U.S. players back and although we are starting fresh we have quickly progressed to a place where this is possible. Progression: Highmaul: 7/7(N),7/7(HC),1/7(M) Blackrock Foundry: 10/10(N),8/10(HC),0/10(M) For more info on our progress visit our wowprogress page or our website,both linked down below. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Tasty+Beverage We have downed [H] Maidens but had a few initiates in the run that did not get invited. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS!!!! This is our primary need although other applications will be considered. Tanks: None Healers: Possibly but we have a good core DPS: All Skilled Ranged Considered. Boomkin! P.S - Even if your class is closed we will always consider exceptional applicants! We are not looking to train anyone, you must be able to show up for our raids, we are currently raiding on Wednesday and Thursday although since we have just come back we are adjusting this. We also raid most other days but they are optional! We use Ventrilo as our primary voice chat and expect you to have it and a Microphone! We are full of skilled members and have a guild bank that supports our players as needed. as long as you are putting in to the guild bank what you can then we will do enchants, crafting, and gems +! Those who do not have a stable connection and cannot keep up with the raid times need not apply! You will join as an initiate and work your way from there after you are tested for your skill level. In order to apply you can visit our website at Tastybeverage.enjin.com and click the recruitment page. You may also message one of the officers in game below or you can message me on skype at christom1001. Officers you may message are below: Div (GodofWar#1764) Bogdann Allexiam Bainez If you reply to this post I will see it but it may take some time so it is always quicker to use other application methods!Div0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 <Lucid> 9/10 HBRF Recruiting We are currently seeking players for key raid spots in our Lucid Weekend raid team! Raid times are Sat/Sun 4-7pm server time. Please visit Lucidguild.net and mention weekend raid in your app or speak with me in game if interested. Alts are welcome providing they are 665+ and played competitively.Griever0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 [H] Area 52 late night raid group Hi there we are <Raid Boss Room Service> We are a guild that has been raiding together for about 3 expansions already. We are looking to pick up some more players to hopefully expand into mythic currently our Kills are Highmaul: Heroic: 6/7 Mythic: 0/7 Blackrock Foundry Normal: 8/10 Heroic: 0/10 Mythic: 0/10 our Raid times are: Monday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Tuesday: OFF Wednesday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Thursday: 4:30 A.M (EST) - 7:30 A.M (EST) Friday: OFF Saturday: OFF Sunday: OFF We are currently looking to recruit: M-DPS: Death Knight Warrior R-DPS: Shaman Healers: Shaman Monk Looking for 650+ ilvl. Everyone is more than welcome to apply. (Those listed is what we have none of). Tryouts: you will be invite to join our farm content which we will basically decide if you will be worth our while based on your performance and attitude. We have no problem cutting people who have bad attitude. If you have any questions feel free to contact: Battlenet ID: Pukapants #1436 Trugger #1978Isterria7 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 WTB REINS OF THE SPECTRAL TIGER post prices here or add me in game, silther#1628 to discuss cost. thanksCryptick3 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 (H) <The Horde Vanguard> Is Recruiting! We are looking to add experienced raiders to our raid roster that understand their class and want to progress through current content at a reasonable pace while still having a great time with each other! About Us <The Horde Vanguard> is a guild where it's members are recognized for their greatness. Our guild was created on November 20th, 2014, and has been expanding wonderfully ever since. Though our guild is still new, most of our players are not. <The Horde Vanguard> is a social experience with a strong and eccentric progression group. Our members are mature, yet young at heart. We are a very diverse group; some young, some old; some women, some men. Many of our core raiders are also World of Warcraft veterens, hailing from vanilla. That being said, we still have a handful of new players in which we have helped grow tremendously. Every member of <The Horde Vanguard> has a fantastic sense of humor and a great personality. We are always doing things together and building long-lasting friendships. Progression 6/7H Highmaul 7/10N Blackrock Foundry Currently Recruiting (655+ ilvl) Druid: Balance - Feral - Restoration Monk: Mistweaver - Windwalker Rogue: Assassination - Combat - Subtlety Priest: Shadow Shaman: Elemental - Restoration Mage: Arcane - Frost Warlock: Affliction - Demonology - Destruction Raid Times (EST / Server) Wednesday: 11:00pm - 1:00am Friday: 11:00pm - 1:30am Saturday: 11:00pm - 1:30am Contact Information Guild Website: TheHordeVanguard.Enjin.com WoWProgress: wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Horde+Vanguard Nutrient (GM) - Nutrient#1539 Brùzer / Yajou (CO-GM) - Basqo#1249 Feel free to contact us in game with any questions you may have! If an officer is not on, ask any guild member to contact them for you.Snackrifice3 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 <Clash> 7/7 H, 9/10 N, 5/10 H <Clash> is a transfer guild from Frostwolf looking for dedicated raiders to fill out our current roster. Currently we are 9/10 N, 3/10 H. Raid times are Tuesday 9-12 EST and Sunday 9-12 EST. Background Recently, Clash transferred from Frostwolf due to roster issues and the lack of players Frostwolf offered. We were 7/7 H for a period of time, however we were still unable to find quality and/or competent individuals who were ready to enter Mythic content. When we transferred to Area 52, majority of our guild stayed behind. About 10 of us transferred over (mostly real life friends and a few others) eager to find quality players who want to raid and down Mythic content. When BRF first came out, we were forced to use pugs, so we were unable to get the kills under our guild progression. Even though most of us have more than 5/10 Heroic BRF experience, we were forced to start in Normal BRF to gear up our newly recruited members so they could pull their own weight in Heroic. Now that we finally have filled out our roster and everyone's gear is looking solid, we will be beginning Heroic BRF for good on Sunday 3/8/15, expecting to blow through the content and enter Mythic as soon as possible. But, we still need a few more dedicated raiders to join our team! Currently, we are looking for the following: Melee DPS Needs 1 Deathknight 1 Enhancement Shaman Ranged DPS Needs 1 Druid (Boomkin) 1 Shaman (Elemental) 1 Mage 1 Priest (High Parsing Shadow) Healer Needs 1 Paladin (Holy) 2 Priests (Holy/Disc) 1 Monk (MW) If you are interested, please add Ferry#1303 to your friends and send me a message. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. In addition, if your class or spec isn't listed in our needs, send me a message regardless and we'll see if we can work something out. Thank You, QuikpiksQuikpiks6 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 LF Disc Priest or Mistweaver Monk BRF prog Team Two, and adult/mature guild, is currently looking for our last core healer spot for our raiding team. We are looking for skill so if you are currently under geared and are talented we are willing to gear you up a bit. Current progression 1/7M HM. 8-10N BRF, 6/10H BRF. Raid nights 9-12 EST Sun/Mon/Tue with Monday our clean up day which is currently not required. Priority: Disc priest or Mistweaver Monk Exceptional Rdps can also trial if interested. Hunter, Lock, Mage Post here or message me in game cptjack#1843 if interested.Cpthots2 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 delete this topic please delete this topic pleaseDakupurisuto0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Resto Shamen LF Guild I play a 674 resto shamen. I've cleared 7/7 heroic highmaul, looking for a guild progressing through heroic BRF. I wouldn't mind trying mythic highmaul either. My guild is dead and no one is on anymore. It's very very hard trying to progress with pug runs. Preferably not weekend raiding. Please whisper me! thanks http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Mistiko/simpleMistiko3 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 [H]<Apostle> 8/10h 3/7m recruiting Apostle is a Heroic/Mythic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our new mythic roster for BRF, and fill out a few bench spots for rotating in. Currently need, 1 tank (no war), 3 dps (no hunters/warriors/retadins), 1 healer/dps hybrid Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday <-> 9pm-12am EST What we expect from you >Know your class inside and out, and be willing to do what it takes to min/max as much as possible (e.g professions, races , etc). >Come prepared to raid. (flasks/pots/tokens) >Have 100% raid attendance.(If you can't make it inform an officer at least 24 hours in advance) >Don't stand in fire. >Have teamspeak installed. If you think you meet the above mentioned expectations, please fill out the application on our website. www.apostle-guild.com Current Class Needs deathknight (dd) medium deathknight (tank) high druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) high druid (feral-tank) high mage high monk (tank) high paladin (holy) low paladin (protection) high paladin (retribution) medium priest (healer) high priest (dd) medium rogue high shaman (elemental) high shaman (enhancement) high shaman (restoration) high warlock mediumBaeuric7 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Chemical Imbalance Recruiting for BRF Chemical Imbalance (Area 52-H) is looking for exceptional dps and one tank for core raid spots. Leather DPS is highest on priority but any and all classes will be considered. We are 5/7 H HM and 4/10 N BRF. We will be spending the majority of our time in BRF going forward but may make non required H HM runs available as well. We Raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We are a really close group, most of us have been raiding together in some capacity since early Burning Crusade. We can be snarky and sarcastic but are pretty laid back. We expect raiders to be reliable and handle boss mechanics well(don't stand in fire, cleaves, whirlwind...). We would prefer recruits be 650+ but we can be flexible with that for the right fit. A bit of a backstory: we had a great main tank and raid leader, unfortunately real life intervened and he had to quit the game. As such, our progression has taken a bit of a hit while we search for the right replacement. Battletag: Bellatrix#1309 Or in game, please feel free to whisper any of our guild members in game and ask for an officer.Bellátrix0 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 [H] <Riddle> 6/7H HM - 7/10N 1/10H BRF Currently 7/10N 1/10H in need of 650+ reliable core raiders for BRF progression. Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm EST. -WW/MW Monk -Resto Sham -Other roles considered. 20k dps / 25k hps required, looking to jump into more heroic as soon as we have enough to refill our core team. For more info, PM myself or anyone in <Riddle> in-game and ask for an officer, or add Jade#1744. *Flasks, pots, food and repairs provided* We use Vent so please have that available.Ashaiya10 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 (H) 7/10H Morning Raiding Guild LFM Mindscape Is a 20 man morning raiding guild , that raids on THUR , FRI , and MON 830am till noonish central time . We are 7/10H as of right now . We are looking for more morning players to possibly fill our ranks . We are on Area-52 which is crazy populated and full blown Horde =) Most of our members work overnights on the 3rd shift so we have to raid mornings and really enjoy it =) Most have been raiding since Vanilla and in many games . Some of us have been raiding together since BCish and just came back to the game from a long break in FFXIV which was great =) Anyone can feel free to reply here or in game on Area 52 server just contact me or any other member . . For our Mythic progression team we would love to talk with anyone willing to raid on those days and BUST IT OUT who is 660ish+ with similar exp . All are welcome though even casuals , we would just like to get all the morning players in one area so we can have a great time together =) Feel free to ask any and all questions here or in game . I dont usually post to much here but hey I thought I would give it a try . TYVM for your time and see you in game =) We are looking for HOLY PALLYs the most but all MYTHIC skilled players WOOT ! ! ! ! ! ALSO looking for all skilled DPS =) CORE SPOTS OPEN NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! !Jointpain6 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Stormrage-Horde guild recruiting Yes, there is Horde on Stormrage! <Its Bloodlust Not Hero> Stormrage-Horde, is recruiting a capable tank or two for our weekend raid group. Both of our tanks have been tanking for us since ToT/SoO, and would like a chance to fill another role. We are an adult guild on Stormrage-Horde. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath, starting out on Greymane and moving to Stormrage a few years ago. We value our friendships and enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best. We are looking for mature individuals (21+) who are willing to make a commitment to a Fri/Sat night and alternate Sunday afternoon raid schedule. Know your class, don't stand in fire, and research fights ahead of time. Previous tier heroic experience is a plus. Raid times are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm, and alternate Sundays from 11am-2pm.. 650ilvl and 680 legendary ring are minimum requirements . Current progression is 6/7 H HM , 7/10N BRF.. Not quite geared up yet? We run heroic dungeons regularly and usually get a good sized group together to do lfr, sit in vent, and chat while facerolling through. If this sounds like a group that you would fit in, check out our website at ibnh.enjin.com or add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!Litninglaura2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 H<Chemical Imbalance> LF DPS+Tank for BRF Chemical Imbalance (Area 52-H) is looking for exceptional dps and one tank for core raid spots. Leather DPS is highest on priority but any and all classes will be considered. We are 5/7 H HM and 4/10 N BRF. We will be spending the majority of our time in BRF going forward but may make non required H HM runs available as well. We Raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We are a really close group, most of us have been raiding together in some capacity since early Burning Crusade. We can be snarky and sarcastic but are pretty laid back. We expect raiders to be reliable and handle boss mechanics well(don't stand in fire, cleaves, whirlwind...). We would prefer recruits be 650+ but we can be flexible with that for the right fit. Battletag: Bellatrix#1309Bellátrix1 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <We Do Boss Now> Horde - 7/10 N BRF <We Do Boss Now> is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Area-52. We’re comprised of a core group of friendly and welcoming players with significant raiding experience throughout WoW’s history. We currently raid on Wednesday and Friday nights with a start time of 7:30pm and a more-or-less rigid ending time of 10:00pm (EST). We’re working on clearing Normal BRF (7/10) and will be progressing on heroic as soon we round out our current core raiding roster. What we’re about: A dedicated raid team. We have experienced players that know how to clear content and kill bosses. We know how to have fun in raid and ventrilo while also instilling the respectful accountability that’s needed to progress through content. Consistency. We have a very consistent and predictable raid schedule that almost always starts and ends on schedule. Raiding twice a week on a set schedule makes it easy for many of us to fit raiding into busy lives. Respect. We joke around. We can be vulgar. Sometimes we don’t act our age. We will probably tell you to stop getting hit by trains during Operator, but at the end of the day, we maintain a positive and fun environment. What we’re not about: Hardcore, cutting edge progression. We love to raid and progress, but we are not a Mythic guild. Certainly this could change in the future depending on several factors including recruiting needs, but right now we’re focused on progressing through normal and then heroic content. Drama. It happens everywhere, but we tend to be a pretty laid-back group of friends who get along well. Players completely new to raiding. Everybody has to start somewhere, but our goals can only be achieved through the efforts of individuals who have a foundational understanding of raiding mechanics and a history of success. You don’t have to be the best, but we expect you to put in the effort required to succeed in your role. Who we’re looking for: All DPS classes A reliable, competent tank. A healer, preferably with a DPS offspec. We have a solid healing team consisting of Disc, Resto Shaman, and Mistweaver. All other healing classes will be happily considered. If you’re interested, please reply here or message me in game for more information. (BattleNet: Arlo#1459, Character: Tuskslap/Gingerslap). You may also contact our GM (BattleNet: Bloodbathe10#1976, Character: Holeêcow). We welcome transfers, although it’s best if you join us for some cross-realm trial raids before committing to transferring.Gingerslap1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 666 Resto Druid LF Mythic Progressing Guild Hello everyone, As the name implies, I'm looking for a serious guild progressing into Mythic BRF. I work and go to school full time, because of that I'm available late night weekdays, weekends not as reliable. I'm more than happy to answer any questions and I hope to speak to whomever replies. Thanks!Xanthur0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Big social guild for the casual raider? My group of friends and I (~5) are considering a server change. We're interested in finding a large(ish) social guild with multiple available raid groups (to fit our varying schedules and dedication levels.) We're not expecting to be part of mythic progression, but it'd be nice to join a guild that can consistently get through HM and is progressing through BRF a the very least. We require a very active vent or teamspeak as we're really looking to make many new friends and spice up our experience some. We are primarily EST players but I'm CST myself. Any guilds out there that fit the bill?Noggen1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <Lokvadnod> 5/10N Looking for casual raiders. Hello there and welcome to my forum post! I am from Lokvadnod and we are currently looking for various roles (mostly dps, maybe 1 tank or healer) to help us get through Blackrock Foundry. We need reliable people, so when I say casual I mean not requiring end game content. We are not aiming for Mythic content - you will not find that here. We just want to be able to have fun with the game, down some !@#$ and maybe have a little fun chatting with you as well. We use open rolls at the moment, but we did have a loot system in place with a full group of people and probably will decide to again when we can stop pugging people. We are currently 5/10N in BRF and our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm to 1am. We also attempt to do Heroic HM on Tuesdays at 8pm for guildies who might want some gear. Please also note that you will need a 650+ ilvl to raid on the weekends with us and we cannot guarantee that we will have time to gear you. Honestly, we're just a group of awesome people who need some others like us to come and join us. Please message me in-game (note the accent, just do /who Lokvadnod) or respond to this post if you'd like more information. Thanks!Aerìelle2 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 LFGuild Hello... I am now in a position to where I can finally start to enjoy WoW on a more regular basis. I am looking for a fun guild (no drama please) that pretty much encompasses everything. I have been casually playing WoW for several years, but am now seriously working on my main character, a 100 Destro Warlock. I enjoy questing, earning achievements, mount and pet collecting. I would like to get more into raiding and possibly pvp down the line as I become a better player. So if there is a guild that has players who like to rep grind for mounts/pets, as well as raid and pvp, and wi willing to help me become a better player, please let me know! Thanks and have a great day! IcyZatonoichi1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Prot warr/resto shammy LF 9pm or later Prot Warrior= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Roofs/simple Resto Shaman= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Mistiko/simple Hello! we are looking for a raiding guild who raids any time after 9pm server time 2-3 days a week. Our current guild is dead and we would like to kill some bosses,We both have AotC. we are currently 7/10n and 5/10 heroic looking for a guild around the same progression. We should have %100 attendance unless real life calls which is seldom as we are adults and make our own schedule. please whisper in-game or leave a post!Roofs3 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 680 Bear LF Guild Looking for a progression guild (currently 7/7H & 9/10H) that raids Wednesday & Sunday evenings. I live on the West Coast, so I'd prefer a late night guild due to Area 52 being an EST server.Lidden2 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 LF Guild/Server Transfer =) Due to the sad news that the guild had recently been disbanded, I am now looking for a new place to call home for current content and future. Look to make the switch to a horde populated server (Currently on Korgath-US) I have been raiding since Cata, Primarily using my lock and druid (Resto/Boom) as my mains with Shaman (Enhace/Resto) & Monk (BM/WW) as alts. I am currently 665 ilvl and have 6/7 Heroic Highmaul experience 2/7 BRF (not much BRF raiding since guild was slowly declining making it harder to find pugs), I can provide logs if needed. I am Alliance, but as mentioned I'm interested in experiencing the Horde side. If given the opportunity to raid on a Horde guild I would only bring 1 toon over to start. (whichever is more beneficial to the guild, doesnt matter to me I study up on my classes very well) I am looking for a raiding guild that has 7/7 Heroic Highmaul experience and wants to continue to down Heroic content in BRF and later content to come. Mythic progression is not priority but I'm interested if you have plans as a team to progress to a mythic state. Looking for a nice progressive guild, nothing too hardcore. Generally looking for raid times to be around 10:30pm server If you think i would be a good fit for your raid team or would want to chat about options please post below, post a link to your application, or in game message me (Teddyroksbin#1263) -Cheers!Roanrage7 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Swift Spectral Tiger 415K I have a swift spectral tiger for sale, cheap. 415K Contact me in-game: Lethalvenom#1298Bythebillion0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 (H) Friendly Mature Guild LF Members Lágrimas de Sangue is a fun close knit guild looking for more active members. We have a wide variety of events on the calender for all to enjoy no matter what level you are. Old school - Fun Runs - Alt Runs - Mount Runs - Progression Raids - Achievement Runs to name a few. We also have a raid team that is requiring some new members to fill out the team. Raid times are Tues 10:30pm - 1:30am and Wed 10:30pm - 12:30am server times. Currently we are 6/7 Heroic and normal HM and 4/10 Normal BRF. Pugging core roles have been holding back progression as we know we can do a LOT more with a tight team. We aim to keep the group small - around 10 - 15 members - and to push progression on those days. We are missing: 1 Healer - Druid or Monk 1 Mage 2 - 3 MDPS - Non Druid. We ask for around a 650 ilvl and to be able to attend both nights 99% of the time. We seek a positive attitude towards the group and the game - Elitist or negative attitudes will not be tolerated. Food and Flasks can be supplied by the guild as long as we have the matts donated to the bank to cover it. Some repairs are also covered. Feel free to contact Baijou or Shufflen in game or to leave a message here and we will contact you. Thankyou for your time.Baijou6 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 BEWARE: Dantakuul <Brutal Obedience> NINJA Beware of Dantakuul of the guild <Brutal Obedience> he is a ninja looter.Peewalmighty1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <Moving Forward> Looking for 665+ Heals/DPS <Moving Forward> newly formed morning raiding guild looking for 665+raiders to fill our core spots for HBRF progression. Most of our raiders are 7/10H. We are in need of heals and DPS. Raid times are 9am to 12pm Thursdays, Fridays, and Mondays. Reply to this post or hit me up in game for more information.Amariselas2 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 2 heals and 1 Mdps LF Tues/Thurs guild. 660+ We are looking for a guild that strives to down content and go through progression in a casual and fun environment, and not be hardcore about. We have experience with at least 4/10 Heroic so we at least want to join a guild that is at least 3/10. We are a Disc Priest, Resto Shammy, and Frost DK all 660+. We prefer Tues/Thurs raid days and times from 8 server to 12 pm. Contact me @ Deckardpain#1876 to talk further.Lockpockets6 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 WW Monk LF Raid group Experienced player from vanilla > Cataclysm - quit when ToT released in MoP and im back , looking to get into heroic / mythic raiding !!!! 634 WW Monk ( working as fast as i can on gear ) is the toon i'm interested in raiding on Also have a 660 blood dk Lots of competitive end game raiding experience , just a slow start this xpac !!! Hit me up if you have any questions ! Prefer raiding on Week NIGHTS - ending before 1:30 EST can work with times and days tho . also prefer 18+ guilds Hooligan the Celestial Defender Brungo the InsaneBrungo5 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Horde guild looking for "casual" raiders Hey all, Army of Darkness is a small group of friends who are looking for some more people to help us progress through Blackrock Foundry. We've got a core of committed and longtime raiders but have lost a couple of people due to scheduling issues and need DPS. We are currently progressing through Normal difficulty. The only things we ask are that: 1. You can commit to 2.5 hours, 2 times a week. Our current raid times are Monday and Wednesday night from 8:30-11 PM. We do ask that raiders sign on a little before 8:30 though so that we can actually begin raiding at 8:30. 2. You be patient, friendly, and mature. We completed Highmaul on Normal difficulty and we're learning the fights in Blackrock from the ground up. In our first week we downed Gruul but lack of DPS caused us to hit a wall on Oregorger and Darmac. We've all played for a long time and are all knowledgeable about the game but if you're hoping to cruise through content and just grab loot, we're not the place for you. We are, however, a laid back group who play this for fun and to unwind. We're all friendly people who don't mind teaching anyone the encounters. 3. You be knowledgeable. Like I said, we're willing to help if you're willing to learn. We're not hardcore but also don't intend to wipe for hours because someone repeatedly screws up a boss mechanic or consistently can't play their character. Some other things: -Right now we need DPS. We are currently full on tanks and healers. -We have a few members that PvP fairly often but it isn't our focus. -We also frequently run old content for achievements, mounts, pets, transmogs, or just for fun. -We're not interested in co-op guild runs. Unfortunately, we've had some bad experiences in the past and would just rather not get into that again. If this seems like something you'd be interested in, please send a message to either me, Logster, Bloodpunch, Mordeni or Satnav in game. You can also reply to this forum post. If you don’t catch one of us online feel free to send us an in game mail and we can communicate that way to get things started. Thanks for reading.Zulley13 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 <Legacy Reborn> 2 nt 6/7 M, 1/10 M LF Heals Current Recruitment Needs: Warrior DPS (High) Warlock (medium) Resto Druid (High) Mistweaver Monk (High) Legacy Reborn on Area 52 is looking for exceptional raiders. Someone who consistently reads up on theorycraft and performs awesomely but cannot raid 3+ nights per week. We will seriously consider anyone who has heroic/mythic gear and experience. Many two night per week guilds have shifted to 3 nights (you can view their logs to verify this). Don't be fooled. We do not seriously raid on a third night even during Mythic progression, and we do everything in our power to avoid it. Your time is valuable, and so is ours, and we feel we can accomplish "Cutting Edge" progression without 3+ nights of raiding. We're an analytical and competitive bunch that feel we can always use like-minded, nearly 100% attendance exceptional players to continue tearing through mythic. Here are the details: * Obligatory web site link - http://legacyreborn.guildlaunch.com * 25 man roster constantly rotating for performance * Located on Area 52 (a realm with a lot going on!) * Raids Tuesday and Thursday - 8:30pm-12:30am server time (eastern) * 6/7 Mythic HM. 1/10 Mythic BRF (10/10 Heroic) * 14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO (Cutting Edge Tier 16) * 13/13 Heroic/Mythic ToT (Cutting Edge Tier 15) We try to stay at 23-25 raiders and rotate people in and out on a per boss basis. It also helps ensure that our raids happen even when someone has an emergency. Raid smarter; not harder. Show up prepared. Do your homework on off nights and we have the caliber of player to progress without a huge commitment. Apply on our web site or add us, we'll talk Kazz#1807 Wakefield#1644 Delinkthaum#1865 Thanks!Kazz2 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 (CBM) 9/10H Brf Recruiting We are recruiting any solid player for our Mythic team. We raid tues and wed 8:30-12 server time. Looking for healers(Pally,Holy Priest,Druid) and 1 Tank(Non Warr) must be able to make both raid nights and have 670ilvl+. We currently are 7/7N and 7/7H HM 9/10H BRF. For more info Ingame contact: Taktix Pyrotaktix Brewcarey Nbdyspcil or Btag Efinawesome#1154Taktix3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 675 Beast Master Hunter - LF Raiding Guild Hello, Today I Come To You Looking For A Progressive Raiding Guild. Computer Specs, Availability, Personally Information & Characters Below. Age: 21 Years Old Occupation: Stay At Home Dad Availability: 12-14 Hours Daily Time Zone: EST -5 PC Specs - Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost) - 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz - 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage - Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G910 Orion Spark - Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Characters Noblebeastx | Level 100 | Beast Mastery Hunter | iLevel 675 Highmaul LFR 7/7 | Highmaul Normal 7/7 | Highmaul Heroic 7/7 Blackrock Foundry LFR 9/10 | Blackrock Foundry Normal 10/10 | Blackrock Foundry Heroic 3/10 7 Years Hunter Experience I Bring My Own Flask, Food & Buffs! I Am Looking For A Progressive Raiding Guild @ Heroic BRF Progression With At Least 3 Days A Week Raiding & At Least 3 Hours A Night. I Am Looking For A Guild With Dedicated, Mature & Respectful Members! I Want To Be Recruited As Part Of The Guilds Main Core Team Or With Possibility To Move To Main Team! I Am Willing To Do A On Going Recruit Progress & Testing! You Can Reach Me Here On The Forums By Replying To This Thread or You Can Contact Me In-Game Via Battlenet Tag: Noblebeastx#1169 I Look Forward To Replies. Thank You, Noblebeastx, Eat, Sleep Conquer, Repeat!Noblebeastx8 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 LF all Morning Raiders (Tanks) Mindscape Is a 20 man morning raiding guild , that raids on THUR and FRI 830am till noonish central time . We are 7/10H as of right now . We are looking for more morning players to possibly fill our ranks . We are on Area-52 which is crazy populated and full blown Horde =) Most of our members work overnights on the 3rd shift so we have to raid mornings and really enjoy it =) Most have been raiding since Vanilla and in many games . Some of us have been raiding together since BCish ! ! ! Anyone can feel free to reply here or in game on Area 52 server just contact me ( JOINTPAIN#1182 ) or any other member . . For our Mythic progression team we would love to talk with anyone willing to raid on those days and BUST IT OUT who is 660ish+ with similar exp . All are welcome though even casuals , we would just like to get all the morning players in one area so we can have a great time together =) Heals - Pally and Monk heals Ranged dps - willing to talk with any ranged player who knows how to play their class . Melee - Willing to talk with any melee player who knows how to play their class. Tanks - ATM we are solid on tanks BUT again always willing to talk to great players . We are looking for players for the long term and who will show up on time and ready to go . Players who know their class and can not stand in FIRE ! ! ! ! TYVM for your time and hope to hear from you soon . JOINTPAIN#1182Jointpain0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 WTS 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes. Self plays! Currently the top rated US Challenge Score team from holding multiple Rank 1 speed Challenge Mode times. our team is very reputable and MoP veterans with over 2,500 Gold Medals, and currently looking to offer our expertise and experience to others. Pricing: All 8 - 350k Singles - 55k / each Rewards: -360 Achievement points! -Unique Transmog Weapons! (http://www.wowhead.com/news=243214/wod-challenge-modes-and-rewards-patch-6-0-2-ptr-notes-upgrading-to-wod-collector) -Challenger's War Yeti! (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171848/challengers-war-yeti)) -Title "The Indombitable" Prerequisites: - Skype - 8 to 10 Draenic Invisibility Potions Why us? As previously mentioned, we hold a couple rank one times for some challenge modes, hopefully displaying our knowledge and experience. While proud of these traits, the most common positive feedback we receive is regarding the social atmosphere of our group. We like to keep a string of humor throughout the duration of the run, making our already efficient runs fly by even faster. We encourage participation of both our silly conversation's or dungeon runs. Contact Information: Battle-tag: Pieced#1512Piecedk4 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Tank(s) looking for morning raiding guild. Hello all. I'm relatively new to Area 52, but an overall experianced raider who has been playing WOW since the launch of Wrath. I am in search of a morning raiding guild. I play tanks only for the most part as well. Here are some details: Horde Quilmore - iLVL 651 Blood DK Vaeyet - iLVL 637 Guardian Druid Lurogritarm - iLVL 629 Prot Warrior Luthyeok - LV 91 Brewmaster Monk (Would be willing to level to 100 if Brewmaster is needed, played this role primarily during Mists) Experience: 7/7N HM 1/7 Heroic HM 0/7 Mythic Availability: 8:45am-1:00PM Monday-Thursday (Would have 100% availability) If it seems like I might be a good fit for your guild, please let me know. Also, if there are any questions feel free to ask. Thanks! Edit: Helps to know faction, added this. I play Horde.Quilmore1 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 (H) <Discórdia> LFM for weeknight raids We recently transferred from anther server, looking for more people who want to raid with us. Raid nights are Tues / Wed / Thur from 9pm to around 1am. We are a rage-free guild, and our members are very active. We are almost always pugging raids during the rest of the week to help gear new guild members or alts. Currently 7/7H 5/10N. If you want a friendly guild atmosphere where there is plenty of guild conversation (or TS conversation), give us a try! Most of the officers are 30+, and there are several RL friends in the guild, so we are a pretty tight knit group. Our guild isn't here to compete for top realm spots; our goal is respectable progression while remembering that the game is indeed just that - a game. As guild master, I have one rule...no raging allowed. That goes for officers doubly so. You will always be treated respectfully, and told what you are doing wrong (or right) and given a chance to fix it. If you continue to need instruction, any of our officers will be happy to work with you to get into a core raiding spot if you so desire. If you aren't interested in progression raiding, and want to join just for a good time in game with good company, we'd love to have you! For more info, I can be reached at btag TheTicTocMan#1102 Thanks for looking!Kreyvenn0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Swift Spectral Tiger 415K I'm selling a Swift Spectral Tiger for 415K. Contact me in-game: Lethalvenom#1298Bythebillion0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 684 Pally Tank In need of Guild Please Read the entire post. I am currently looking for a new guild and i am willing to switch servers to find one that suits my times I have been raiding since BC and the only time i have not raided end game was in panda lane where i quit to play ESO. I have tanked in many other MMOs over the years but decided to make wow my main one. Currently i am 7/10 with knowledge of the other 3 fights. I am available from 9:10-1:30 CST (central) I get home at 9 from work and i am on the game and ready to go by 9:10 so most guilds i have been in start at 9 and i just arrive after the first few trash pulls. Any other questions feel free to add me Senax#1743Senax3 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 The Zoo Recruitng Healers and Ranged DPS <The Zoo> is an adult (over 30) 20 man progression focused raiding guild . We have returned under a new name and are seeking competent players to round out our Mythic raiding team Raiding- Currently 7/7H 3/10H We are a semi hardcore progression guild. We raid Wed and Thurs 8-11pm EST. We are PROGRESSION focused Currently Recruiting- A skilled Warlock, Hunter, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paly or Priest, As stated we are an adult guild that have jobs and families hence our two day a week raid schedule. We are seeking players who will understand what we are trying to accomplish and mesh well with the guild. We do not recruit for the bench... If you are looking for new home check out our website and fill out an application. http://thezoo52.enjin.com/home You can also contact me through Real ID Oldtimer#1881Rekra10 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 [H] <Divide> US Zul'Jin LFM for BRF Mythic <Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier! We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BRF. CURRENT CLASS NEEDS: Specifically we are looking to add: 1 Resto Druid or Holy Paladin 1 physical damage melee (Paladin, Death Knight) 1 Warlock 1 Protection paladin 1 Blood DK Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST). - In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill. - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff. - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary. - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app. If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: www,divideguild.netNikolbolas0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 Guardian Druid LF Morning/Nighttime Raiding I have been raiding since Cata at a heroic level, recently I had a change in work schedule and it looks like I'm on afternoons permanently so I can no longer raid during peak hours like I had planned. I'm looking for a group that runs either in the mornings (ending no later than 1pm) or one that runs in the evening starting after 11pm server. Number of raid days doesn't concern me, and I would prefer weekday raiding, but I can easily do weekends as well, just at similar times as there is always the possibility that I could be called in for overtime and I would like to be a reliable member, not someone who shows up whenever. That being said, I am currently at 637 ilvl and a feral offspec if needed. If you want to contact me you can reply on here or my battletag is #Ceirys1442. Thanks :)Declawed1 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 Morning , Day Time , AM , Raiding 7/10H Mindscape Is a 20 man morning raiding guild , that raids on THUR and FRI 830am till noonish central time . We are 7/10H as of right now . We are looking for more morning players to possibly fill our ranks . We are on Area-52 which is crazy populated and full blown Horde =) Most of our members work overnights on the 3rd shift so we have to raid mornings and really enjoy it =) Most have been raiding since Vanilla and in many games . Some of us have been raiding together since BCish ! ! ! Anyone can feel free to reply here or in game on Area 52 server just contact me ( JOINTPAIN#1182 ) or any other member . . For our Mythic progression team we would love to talk with anyone willing to raid on those days and BUST IT OUT who is 660ish+ with similar exp . All are welcome though even casuals , we would just like to get all the morning players in one area so we can have a great time together =) Heals - Pally and Monk heals Ranged dps - willing to talk with any ranged player who knows how to play their class . Melee - Willing to talk with any melee player who knows how to play their class. Tanks - ATM we are solid on tanks BUT again always willing to talk to great players . We are looking for players for the long term and who will show up on time and ready to go . Players who know their class and can not stand in FIRE ! ! ! ! TYVM for your time and hope to hear from you soon . JOINTPAIN#1182Jointpain0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 679 Prot Paladin LF 2 day BRF guild I am looking for a 2 day a week guild, right now im in a 3 day guild and its just taking up too many of my nights. I am 8/10H looking for something around the same. Willing to transfer servers. If you are interested in having me please leave a warcraft log so I can see how well the group plays, let me know what time and days as well as the best way to get a hold of you to talk. If you need any other information just let me know. Here are my logs you can go through them see here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/704326/latest/Deathsavior2 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 daytime raiding Eulogy is a Horde DAYTIME guild on Illidan Us PvP Server. 7/10 heroic BRF Quick Information Server: Illidan(US) Raid days: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday Raid times: U.S. Eastern - 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM U.S. Central - 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM U.S. Mountain - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM U.S. Pacific - 11.30 AM - 2:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM Attendance Requirement: 80% minimum Website: http://eulogy-illidan.enjin.com About us We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds, although many are active duty US military posted overseas. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US. Attendance Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time. Expectations Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =). Application Process In order to apply, register and fill out the application post found on our website. If your class isn't currently listed, but you are an EU/US off-time player and feel you are really good at your role, feel free to apply as well. For more info: Lcbagna#1170 or me at Multan#1666Multan0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 LF last core spots 1/7M HM. 8/10N, 6/10H BRF Team Two, and adult/mature guild, is currently looking for our last core healer spot for our raiding team. We are looking for skill so if you are currently under geared and are talented we are willing to gear you up a bit. Current progression 1/7M HM. 8/10N BRF, 6/10H BRF. Raid nights 9-12 EST Sun/Mon/Tue with Monday our clean up day which is currently not required. Priority: Holy/Disc priest or Resto Shaman Exceptional Rdps can also trial if interested. Hunter, Lock, Mage Post here or message me in game cptjack#1843 if interested.Cpthots0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 657 Resto Shaman Looking for Guild Hey guys, old guild fell apart, looking to get a fresh start in Warlords raiding. Obviously not geared for Mythic yet, but willing to put in the hours & work if I have a guild to join. Prefer to raid 2-3 nights of Sun/Mon/Wed/Thurs, pretty willing to work my schedule around if the group ends up being a great fit. Post in here or message me, JamTheMaster#1951Jamelephant5 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 681 Spriest looking for a spot on YOUR raid Hey guys, I'm looking for a new guild as my previous one dissolved, currently am 9/10H with attempts on Blackhand. I'm available weeknights (Mon-Thurs) from 8:30 p.m. onwards. You can get ahold of me in game most anytime, and my battletag is Valiance#1750. Thanks!Tragedies7 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 [H] Area 52 - Volatile 10/10N 7/10H Core - Lo Current Progression 10/10N BRF 7/10H BRF (Core members) 7/7H Highmaul CORE SPOT RECRUITMENT FOR WOD PROGRESSION Recruiting all exceptional players. High in demand DK/Pally Tank High in demand Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally Strong DPS(any class) CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS Even if your class is not listed for recruitment, we encourage you to apply if you think you have what it takes to raid with us. Showing up on time to raids is a must. We only raid 3 nights a week for 2.5hrs a night. Being on time is crucial. If you think that our raid schedule fits your schedule, please jump on and send us a pm. SCHEDULE Tuesday - 7:30-10:00pm EST Wednesday - 7:30-10:00pm EST Thursday - 7:30-10:00pm EST CONTACTS Kelenus#1173 Arcanith#1238 Or feel free to make an alt and come talk to us ingame.Narmm0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 {H} Infinite Divide - 8-11 EST tues/wed Currently 7/7H 6/10N 2/10H. Looking for some loyal raiders to join our new raid group! Currently need a warlock and other great ranged dps as well as one Priest/Monk healer. Add taqace#1951 if interested.Patdown4 Mar 6, 2015