Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 21 Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf86 Jun 21
13h <Voltage> Selling Heroic Clears We will be selling heroic full clears on Tuesdays at 8:00 Arthas server time. The price will be 250k for a full clear with any loot that the buyer wants that is not needed by a core member for there main spec will be traded to the buyer. Add Hellrider#11850 for more info or to reserve your spot.Hellriderr1 13h
1d 346 Blood DK looking for Tank Spot I currently have a fairly open schedule and am on the lookout for a tanking position with a guild for semi-casual to progressive raiding and to push higher M+ keys. I've been out of actively participating in a guild since Mists and am getting pretty tired pushing content solo and spending hours trying to pug only for a group to fall apart after a single boss. I'm also interested in pushing PvP Rating, but I can quench that thirst with WPVP if it doesn't float your boat. Feel free to add me if you have any questions, I will also be checking this topic for replies a few times a day. SnipeDragon#1674Devious0 1d
1d [H] <Initium> 7/8 Heroic is recruiting <Initium> is currently recruiting all dps in an attempt to fill our ranks for Mythic. We are a casual group that like to have fun while raiding, but also clear content in a reasonable time frame. Raid times are Monday/Thursday 8-10:30 PM EST. If you're looking for a guild with a low time commitment (only 5 hours a week), we might be the right fit for you. All dps specs and classes will be considered currently. Feel free to message Onrodo or Papatranq in game, or Battle.net. CoralCave#1989 Tranq#11880 The best place to reach me, however, is Discord, where I can be direct messaged at: CoralCave#6783.Onrodo0 1d
1d <The Sworn> 8/8H 2/8M LFM <The Sworn> on Arthas Horde, 8/8H 2/8M is recruiting for Mythic Uldir! Currently Recruiting: TANK: High Priority (Pref. Demon Hunter or Brewmaster Monk) HEALER: Low Priority DPS: High Priority (Pref. Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Balance Druid, or Shaman with Resto Off-Spec) We prefer applicants to have previous mythic experience, and be willing to take constructive criticism during raid in order to benefit the raid group. Having extensive knowledge of your preferred class and role is optimal. Any class and role is currently being considered. We have a roster of 22-25 people and are always looking to add skilled players in order to have successful progression and work our way through Mythic raids. Players that are on our roster are guaranteed to kill every boss that we kill, but may have to sit during progression due to ideal comp for some bosses. We raid on Tuesdays and Mondays from 9pm-12am. We require that you have great attendance and use discord, with a mic preferred. <The Sworn> was formed during Siege of Orgrimmar and was originally a 10m heroic guild before the transition to 20m in Warlords of Draenor. As a guild we have been raiding consistently since formation, with no breaks or lapses in time between raids unlike most mythic progression guilds. We are main character oriented; however, we do alt runs frequently and there are always people online looking to do things. We are a very friendly and social guild! If you’re looking for a fun environment to raid in, we’re the place to be! For any questions about recruiting, contact Reaynn#1775 or Wraug#1125.Zarä0 1d
1d 1/8M 8/8H Horde Guild LF Range DPS Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 1d
1d 367 Enhan Shaman LFG Looking for Cutting Edge Guild 2 -3 nights / week Class/Spec: Shaman/Main Enhancement (Elemental Off spec) Faction: Horde Cleared: 8/8 H Uldir Legion CE: EN, ToV, NH, ABT; ToS 7/8 M Btag: Rigwaltz#11101 Discord: Rigwaltz#0828 Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-legion/rigwaltzz Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Availability: 9:00 pm - 12:30 am EST Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs ( 2- 3 raid days pre week) Additional Information: I live in CST and would prefer a CST or EST realm. Also interested in PVP and would like to do arena/RBGs with guild/guildmates.Rigwaltzz1 1d
1d <Adpatation> LFM <Adaptation> We are located on the US Arthas server and we are a conglomerate of raiders from different servers over the past 8-10 years who have come back together to kill some bosses and get some loots. If your looking to join a group that has fun but also makes things dead then we are what you are looking for. We raid on Monday and Wednesday from 8-11 Pm Est. Tuesday is our normal run and throughout the week we are also running mythic+ as a guild. Our current progression Uldir 8/8 - Normal 7/8 - Heroic 1/8 - Mythic. Current Recruitment Needs Tank: Low: DeathKnight w/dps OS Healers: Resto Druid/MW Monk/Holy Paladin Casters: High: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin Melee: Medium: Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue, DeathKnight For more info please seek out myself on real id Raindown#1470 or any of the below officers in game. Criptkeeper - GM Vendicarsi/Zennku - Tank Officer Tarsil- Healer Officer Zarxx - Dps OfficerMalters1 1d
2d Drood/Rogue LF raiding guild Item level 360 restro druid, item level 361 rogue. Lf a guild, we show up to the raid every time. The druid is an alch that can make 3 star cauldrons and flasks. We are both 8/8 N and 4/8 H. I also make mounts for guild raid runs(Panthers, sandstone Drake, mechio hogs). I'd love to stay in our current guild but 3 times raids have been scheduled and no one shows up. Need to raid on Friday/Saturday due to work schedule. Have mic. Very friendly, willing to learn. Add me Michelle#1449 or whisper my char celestialcry. Thank you!Celestialcry2 2d
2d LF Guilds that raid 7-11 I have recently come back to WoW and re-rolled on Arthas, and was wondering if there are any guilds that raid, approximately 7pm-11pm. Any suggestions are appreciated.Rokgnar4 2d
2d Black temple Timewalking Time walking event is coming up in November, any guilds selling a run ? Past transmog , I'm not interested in much of anything this expansion has to offer. I'm sure it can be pugged , but I'd rather pay and sit back and relaxCptchaos0 2d
3d [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 8/11M World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - Uldir 3/8M - www.unhuman.ca Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs! Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/ Raiding: - [Raid] Hex Uldir: 3/8M, 2soir, Mercredi et Jeudi 8pm à 11pm (EST) Leader: Fangpriest / Assistant: Pandov et Starbender - [Raid] Unknown (Heroic only) Uldir: 4/8H, 1soir, Mercredi 7pm a 10pm (EST) Leader: Felfâllen / Assistant: Flos, Falmortis - [Raid] Casual Uldir: 0/8N, 1soir, En formation Leader: Legitdh - Raid ouvert a tout les membres de la guilde (normal only) uldir: 8/8N, samedi matin 10am a 1pm (EST) Leader: Jovovich PvP: - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST) Communauté: - Plus de 445 accounts Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu. Pour toutes questions... - http://unhuman.ca/ - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master - Falmortis-Arthas, OfficierJovovich12 3d
3d <Faceroll>[H]-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am] <Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/ About The Guild We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding. Raid Schedule Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Current Progression Uldir Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 7/8 Mythic: 0/8 Current Needs DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required. Contact Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content. Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367 Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256 Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408 -------------------------------------------- Also check out our website and submit an app today! Website - https://faceroll.orgBlackçonky4 3d
4d 8/8H 1/8M Guild LF Ranged DPS Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 4d
4d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 4d
5d <Full Time Mechanic> 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M Hello! We are currently recruiting exceptional ranged DPS and a Tank for our Mythic roster. We are a dedicated guild led by veteran raiders. Raid times 7-11 Tuesday and Thursday. If you have any questions regarding our guild structure or how we run things do not hesitate to contact me in game or leave a message here. Thanks in advance.Moz3 5d
6d Nefariöus Semi-Casual Heroic Guild Recruiting Nefariöus is a fun raiding guild (Horde) on the Arthas server looking to bolster its ranks for Uldir and beyond. We currently raid regularly and are looking to fill out gaps in our roster. The guild is ran by veteran gamers of all types who strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players. Server time is Eastern, and we raid 8:30pm to 11:00pm on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. We understand that not all players want or have the time to raid; and are looking for new family members of all types. From raiders to questers, mythic plus pushers to chatters and pvpers, ALL are welcome. Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. As a guild we are currently through 5/8H Uldir. Voice Chat: • Discord Required Add-Ons: • Current Boss Mod (DBM/BigWigs) Expectations of All Members: • Must be a team player • Fun with a sense of humor • Respectful of others • Helpful Expectations of All Raiders: • Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 8:15pm server time. • Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems. • Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses. • Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group. • Dedication: Ability and desire to commit and contribute to the raid group. • Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us. Recruitment Needs: DPS - All Except Hunters will be considered. B-Rez capable DPS is a plus. Healers - Open depending on size of raid. Offspec appreciated. Tanks - Closed. All classes and specs will be considered. We also accept "back up" raiders, those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100% of the time. If you are interested, let me know! We'd love to bring you along to some Mythic+, next weeks raid, or just have you hop in discord and chat with us! ShadowOfHate#1875 if you'd like to reach me directly for inquiries/informationLiquid0 6d
6d 346Fury/345Prot warrior looking for guild Looking for guild (Horde) with raid days other than Friday and Saturday and raid times of anything between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m.Rognor2 6d
6d <Adaptation> Recruiting! Skilled Peeps! <Adaptation> (1-7M 7-8H)Currently looking for a few more skilled players! We are in need or ranged casters (Lock,spriest,Mage,Boomkin) as well as 1 melee Dps (WW monk, DH, or warrior) Former top US guild and leader experince looking for Casual hardcore players) We Raid: 8pm -11pm Server Time Monday’s and Wednesday (Optional Tuesday) Fun adult mature guild with a lot of close friends and veterans most of us have been playing together since Wrath!Strêêts0 6d
6d The Fifth Level is Recruiting The Fifth Level is a casual yet competitive guild looking to progress through Uldir and do M+10's while mixing in some PvP. We are a group of friends that have recently come back to WoW after a bit of a hiatus and are looking to build up our ranks with players looking to progress through content while having a good time. We are 4/8 Heroic Uldir at the moment and hope to be 8/8 by the end of this week. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm and are looking at adding a weekend raid time as well as we progress and grow our numbers. All classes are welcome. PM me in game for more info if interested. ThanksPokazomb0 6d
Oct 9 <Drainlife> Selling 8/8 H Uldir As the title states <Drainlife> will be selling Heroic Uldir Runs. We will be doing raid sales primarily on Tuesday 8:00 PM ET. Prices are as follows. Heroic Uldir 8/8 - 500k Feel Free to contact me, Pogö or Furywak in game.Fuzzaa0 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H][US][Arthas} <The Dream Team> [H][US][Arthas} <The Dream Team> 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M Mon, Tues, Thurs 8-11 EST LF Solid Tank, DH, and ranged dps. <The Dream Team> is a mythic raiding guild that raids three nights a week. currently have 40 active members but not all raid. We are looking to fill our mythic raid team with solid players who want to be the best. Raid: We raid monday, tuesday, and thursday from 8 to 11 est (server time) and we are in need of a solid main tank, a demon hunter, and ranged dps (prefer mage but all are welcome). Progression: we are currently 1/8 Mythic and have full cleared Heroic and Normal. Community: We are a guild strong on friendships that the game can created. Most guild members are active in discord (both voice and text) and in game. We also have a guilded page for those that use it. r/http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGRqKWpoE Expectations: Be on time to raid, have your consumables unless told otherwise, know the fights ahead of time (brief run downs are done for those that have not pulled boss, but not a full explanation), and the most important, bring a good attitude. If you are interested in joining the guild either for raiding or in general please feel free to add me on bnet @ dalrian#1434 or on discord @ goobrich#3764Pennan0 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H]<DESIRE> LF HEROIC/MYTHIC PLAYERS Region: NA Faction:Horde Server: Arthas Goal: Working towards CE. Progress: 8/8 H, 2/8 M Tues, Wed, Sun. Times are 745PM EST formup, last pull at 1130PM. Desire is a large social guild and we are the raiding team. We started with Uldir and are making great progress building a core team of high performance players. We are a medium core group-- we raid only a few nights a week but buckle down for boss fights. We allow more players to come to farm nights but have a distinct progression team for new bosses. This lets us progress without carrying anyone while still giving everyone a chance to prove themselves in a competitive environment. We are especially interested in: DK (any spec) WW Monk Enhancement Shaman Holy Priest We have a few generic spots open for DPS, Heals, and Tanks so all should feel free to contact us. PM me with any questions about a trial or come apply in our recruitment channel at: https://discord.gg/4A8DemR Bravado#1178 BattlenetAlthor0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 6 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia0 Oct 6
Oct 6 <Prey> Fri/Sat 2/8 Mythic Guild LFM [H][US][ARTHAS] <PREY> is recruiting! Prey is a casual raid crew that gets progression done. We are currently on US Arthas and and have a tight knit group that have been together since the beginning of legion and have since re-branded to our new name for BFA. Our goal for BFA is to push content into mythic while maintaining our busy work week and having a community of players we enjoy doing it with. Our raid times are: Friday/Saturday: 22:00 - 1:00 server time Alt/Heroic Tues/Sunday: 10:30 - 1:00 server time Currently 2/8 M Recruitment: We are currently seeking skilled dps players with a high priority on a arms warrior and healers with priority on holy priest and holy pally. With that being said we are open to all classes and roles for exceptional players. Raid logs would be appreciated. What can you expect from us? ⦁ We have developed a supportive crew of like minded individuals that enjoy pushing content ⦁ Active throughout the week despite everyone of us have careers. we are always pushing M+ keys to gear out to better the raid ⦁ A small team of officers who value leading by example. We strive on being the best players we can be and feel that leading should reflect in skill ⦁The whole team contributes and supports one another to provide as many: consumables, gems, enchants, and crafting materials, as we are able, through our guild bank ⦁ A full team of experienced players on many different classes with a wealth of knowledge to assist players in learning/ improving their play What do we expect from you? We understand that people have families, careers, and commitments, so we try to work with that, rather than make raiding feel like an extra chore, but we do still have a handful of key rules: ⦁ Basic raid etiquette: i.e. signing up for the raids in good time; turning up, ready to down bosses, on time and consistent to the weekly schedule. If You cannot make it provide us enough time to find a replacement ⦁ Have a mic and be willing to use discord to become a part of the crew and for communication on raid days ⦁ Have basic knowledge of desired class/spec and willing to learn Contacts: fuimcanadian#1253 kalrio#1348Mayhelvl5 Oct 6
Oct 6 Kittens With Guns <KWG> <KWG> is looking for mages, warlocks, Shamans, and any caster class. we are also in the market for an off tank. raid item level is capped at 345 we are currently melee heavy. We Raid WENS & SAT. 8:00-10:30. All Skilled players will be considered. we are 5/8 of Ulid, the reason behind that is the grp comp is melee heavy. Hence why we are looking for casters. We Are a casual guild. but are currently going hard to get to the point where we can go casual. must have the core grp unorder to go casual. we also do mythic pluses. and we are currently looking for loyal dedicated players with professions to make flask. As well as Kraft Food tables. all guildies I would like to farm mats and contribute in some way. we are nice and kind. we have a desire to see end game content. some players pvp. war fronts, all people interested in this guild please contact in game Ðrogon of Arthas. we are all kind and welcome all newcomers we take pride in Honor, Honesty, Kindness if you cant reach me in-game copy my name ... thank you for your time we need strong players and competent warriors to take down this expansion, we hope to here from you soon all skilled players are welcome. Mages, Warlocks, Shaman, Demon Hunters rogues come first. thanks for your time we will see you in game. Help us help you....Ðrogon1 Oct 6
Oct 6 EP coming Dec 1st 2018 Since I didn’t drop that finished mixtape like I promised I would die to sheer lazieness and how I was silenced the day of the release. I present to you guys “Solie Tape” https://imgur.com/a/hpzD2Yh Now OBVIOUSLY I can make a better album cover in photoshop and OBVIOUSLY presents is spelled wrong. Don’t point out stuff I already know. If I get enough responses to this thread. I’ll drop “WarMode Enabled” this weekend.Destiny3 Oct 6
Oct 6 5 Friends LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hey all. I am looking for a laid back guild to raid with on the weekend and run Mythic+ during my free time. I'm Warrior 358 Prot and Fury and am practiced at both and experienced at Tanking over all (currently Gearing my Blood DK). I am looking for a Saturday/ Sunday Night Raid team with an available start time of 11:30. In addition I have a handful of other raid ready individuals looking for Saturday Sunday night as well. They are as fallows: Holy Paladin ilv 356 also a Outlaw Rogue ilv 352, experience raiding since WoTLK Two Beast Mastery Hunters ilv 356 and 355 respectively Prot Paladin ilv 352, with a long list of EXP dating back to TBC We are all fairly laid back if a little blunt and like to have fun while still clearing content at a reasonable pace. Our goals are to eventually clear Heroics and possibly the odd easier Mythic Boss here and there if the opportunity presents itself. I may have more people tag along but I can confirm these individuals as we are a Mythic+ group. If your interested Drop a reply here and add my Btag Rav#1666Saptin3 Oct 6
Oct 5 <Voltage> 4/8M, Only 5.5 Hrs - Recruiting! <Voltage> is a 2-Day (5.5 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We currently 4/8M & 8/8H on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Voltage [Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time Monday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm Wednesday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic) [Requirements] At least 7/8H with Mythic experience from previous tier. (With Logs) Complete at least a +10 mythic dungeon each weekly. Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90% Attendance is required.) Be able to use Discord during raid nights. Be able to soak in constructive criticism when needed. [Recruitment] All classes welcome to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered. Melee: Rogue Ranged: Lock Healers: Druid/Pally [Contact] If you are interested, please fill out an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/uEVhkwqvut6ZKRHO2 For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers: [Hellrider#11850] [Sylvannis#1379]Hellriderr0 Oct 5
Oct 5 <Rogues take zero skill> wants you! <Rogues take zero skill> Is looking for new members for Uldir. RTZS is one of the few OG raiding guilds remaining on the server. Currently we have been progressing nicely through Heroic Uldir - currently 7/8 bosses down. We are a tight knit squad and are currently looking for a few soldiers to join our ranks. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST. Current Recruitment Needs: - Holy paladin - Healers of any kind (ability to play dps offspec is a plus) - Ranged DPS - Exceptional players of any kind. Please message myself, Thylenna, or Malikya with any additional questions. Also enjoy this gem from back in the day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdWiUzV110AGondor0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Arthas World latency 400-500 Arthas world latency 400-500ms While home is as normal 40-80Jander0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Kittens With Guns <KWG> <KWG> is looking for mages, warlocks, Shamans, and any caster class. we are also in the market for an off tank. raid item level is capped at 345 we are currently melee heavy. We Raid WENS & SAT. 8:00-10:30. All Skilled players will be considered. we are 5/8 of Ulid, the reason behind that is the grp comp is melee heavy. Hence why we are looking for casters. We Are a casual guild. but are currently going hard to get to the point where we can go casual. must have the core grp unorder to go casual. we also do mythic pluses. and we are currently looking for loyal dedicated players with professions to make flask. As well as Kraft Food tables. all guildies I would like to farm mats and contribute in some way. we are nice and kind. we have a desire to see end game content. some players pvp. war fronts, all people interested in this guild please contact in game Ðrogon of Arthas. we are all kind and welcome all newcomers we take pride in Honor, Honesty, Kindness if you cant reach me in-game copy my name ... if i'm not online please feel free to mail me, or whisper Jenicody of arthas. thank you for your time. we need strong players and competent Fighters to take down this expansion, we hope to here from you soon all skilled players are welcome. Mages, Warlocks, Shaman, Demon Hunters rogues come first. thanks for your time we will see you in game. Help us help you....Ðrogon0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Kittens With Guns <KWG> <KWG> is looking for mages, warlocks, Shamans, and any caster class. we are also in the market for an off tank. raid item level is capped at 345 we are currently melee heavy. We Raid WENS & SAT. 8:00-10:30. All Skilled players will be considered. we are 5/8 of Ulid, the reason behind that is the grp comp is melee heavy. Hence why we are looking for casters. We Are a casual guild. but are currently going hard to get to the point where we can go casual. must have the core grp unorder to go casual. we also do mythic pluses. and we are currently looking for loyal dedicated players with professions to make flask. As well as Kraft Food tables. all guildies I would like to farm mats and contribute in some way. we are nice and kind. we have a desire to see end game content. some players pvp. war fronts, all people interested in this guild please contact in game Ðrogon of Arthas. we are all kind and welcome all newcomers we take pride in Honor, Honesty, Kindness if you cant reach me in-game copy my name ... thank you for your time we need strong players and competent warriors to take down this expansion, we hope to here from you soon all skilled players are welcome. Mages, Warlocks, Shaman, Demon Hunters rogues come first. thanks for your time we will see you in game. Help us help you....Ðrogon0 Oct 5
Oct 4 <Influence> (1/8M) LF Monk/Druid Heals + DPS <Influence> (1/8M 7/8H) is a 3-day progression raiding guild on the Arthas server (Eastern Time). Currently, we're seeking to round out the last few spots on our raid team for Mythic progression. Built on a core of experienced and driven raiders, many of whom have played together for years, our aim is to push for Cutting Edge and a high ranking on our server throughout Battle for Azeroth and beyond. Current Needs: TANKS: Exceptional players encouraged to inquire. HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk Restoration Druid All exceptional players encouraged to inquire. DPS: Balance Druid Beast Mastery Hunter Death Knight Windwalker Monk All exceptional players encouraged to inquire. If you think we'd be a good fit but don't see your class/spec listed, don't hesitate to get in touch with me! Many of our players are capable of fulfilling multiple roles, which makes our team extremely flexible. If you've got what it takes, let's talk! RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7-10PM EST Thursday: 7-10PM EST Sunday: 7-10PM EST Sunday becomes an optional raid night when content is on farm. OUR HISTORY: Influence was founded during WotLK on Gorgonnash during Ulduar, built a 25-man team and quickly seized the top spot on the server. Not content with being the big fish in a small pond, the guild transferred for a better chance at long-term success. Moving to Arthas for the beginning of Cataclysm, Influence managed to sustain a similar level of success for the duration of the expansion, with top 3 rankings throughout the next several raid tiers. While raiding temporarily took a backseat in recent years due to other obligations, the heart of the team is back with a vengeance, and our revamped roster is hungry to reestablish Influence as one of the premier, cutting edge raiding guilds on Arthas. INFLUENCE TODAY: Today, Influence boasts an active and lively community of players in all demographics, ranging from college students to established professionals. We're not shy about making jokes, and we strive to engender a community of people that truly look forward to logging on and playing with each other, both in and out of raids. We run Mythic+ dungeons together ad nauseam, and it's never difficult to find a group to do any sort of content you're interested in (keystones, PvP, alt runs, etc.) Our close-knit atmosphere is one of the defining characteristics that makes Influence such a unique high-end progression guild. When it comes to raids, we expect strong performance and a high level of focus from our team. We provide consumables, gems, enchantments, etc. to the very best of our ability so that our members can primarily concern themselves with the meaningful content. While WoW is a game, we find that the best way to enjoy it to its fullest is by downing bosses and pushing ourselves to be the best players we can be, and we aim to recruit like-minded players who want to do the same. ABOUT YOU: We are looking for high-caliber, experienced raiders who want to down bosses at a great pace without sacrificing ungodly hours per week to do so. The ideal Influence raider would have the following traits: - Progression-focused mindset. Wipes happen; what matters is learning from them. - Openness to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. We won't rage, but we will educate. - Thorough understanding of one's class/spec/role. - Understanding of raid mechanics and ability to adapt and learn. - Team-first mentality. High parses are nice, dead bosses are nicer. If you feel like we'd be a good fit for you, contact me with any questions you may have or to inquire about joining our team! BattleTag: Bailey#11727Akerra0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Swing shift guild Any swing shift guilds on arthas? Anyone know if there are any guilds built around swing shifts? I just started a supervisor job that works this schedule and have a ton of time to play but it’s consistent on a monthly basis not weekly. Swing shift: rotating days and nights work schedule that repeats every 4 weeks (Thur fri sat sun night) (3 days off) (Thur fri sat days) (sun off) (mon tues wed night) (3 days off) (sun mon tues wed days) (7 days off)Lignin0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Looking for Noob-friendly guild. Just returned after a long hiatus(BC) and playing with my wife who's never played before. Looking for an active, friendly guild that can help her when I'm able to play with her.Silonis0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Unhuman selling full H8/8 uldir-Also M+10 UNHUMAN-Arthas-US *For all Heroic sales NO ONE in the guild will be loot locked. What this means is that we will all be eligible for loot and we can trade the gear we get to you. So you have more of a chance of getting what you need. Raid times: EST : 8pm to-11PM Heroic Packages: 1. Heroic Clear 8/8 - 500k (6xtoken from other servers)---Takes 1h30 to 2h30 max 2. AOTC: G'huun only - 250k ( 3xtoken from other servers) 3. Mythic +10 for the weekly chest 250k ( 3xtoken from other servers) Loot: All loot is personal loot. Gear that can be traded and is not needed for raiders will be given to buyers. Logistics: Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid. kingbender#11576 for further information Looking for 2 spots for tomorrow 03/10/2018 !Lïghtbender3 Oct 2
Oct 2 Unhuman selling full H8/8 uldir-Also M+10 UNHUMAN-Arthas-US *For all Heroic sales NO ONE in the guild will be loot locked. What this means is that we will all be eligible for loot and we can trade the gear we get to you. So you have more of a chance of getting what you need. Raid times: EST : 8pm to-11PM Heroic Packages: 1. Heroic Clear 8/8 - 500k (6xtoken from other servers)---Takes 1h30 to 2h30 max 2. AOTC: G'huun only - 250k ( 3xtoken from other servers) 3. Mythic +10 for the weekly chest 250k ( 3xtoken from other servers) Loot: All loot is personal loot. Gear that can be traded and is not needed for raiders will be given to buyers. Logistics: Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid. kingbender#11576 for further informationLïghtbender1 Oct 2
Oct 1 <Volatile> Recruitment <Volatile> 8/8N 3/8H Volatile is recruiting players for Uldir and future content! We have no current openings for tanks but are in need of dps (ranged preferred) and healers. We are an old guild being reborn again on Arthas, our backbone is a group of friends that have been playing WoW consistently since Vanilla. We started this guild to clear content, raid, Mythic+, and occasional PvP. We are a collaboration of hardcore and causal players. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 to 10:00pm with optional Saturdays. If you would like an invite or just want more info please message in game.......Druiin, Enghore, or Ashaki. (Duriin21#1534)Druiin1 Oct 1
Sep 30 <Sylvanas Booty Call> Trying to Grow <Sylvanas Booty Call> is currently a small, casual guild. We focus on tightknit community and experiencing all the content that BFA has to offer. We are currently trying to grow our roster to build a core raid team, as well as progressing deeper into Mythic+ and getting started doing rated BGs. Tentatively, raid times will be Thursday/Saturday 8-11 EST, but as we get more people we will see what times work for everyone. Everyone is welcome to join, be you a Vanilla Veteran or a player who started yesterday. If you'd like to join a guild that will be more than happy to run content with you and help you out in anyway that it can, please whisper either me, Jeebus, or any other member of the guild whenever one of us is on.Apethanon0 Sep 30
Sep 30 LF Casual Guild Me and my wife are looking for a not so large guild to become part of. We're on most weekday nights (8 - 11 CST) and sporatic on the weekends. She likes pvp and questing, while I'm looking to getting into dungeons and raiding. Kind of looking for something to cover all our bases. Raid times aren't that important, just want to have active people willing to deal with a couple of noobs learn the ropes. She mainly runs a Mage and me a BM/MW Monk. ThanksAio1 Sep 30
Sep 28 5/8H [H] Weekend Guild LF DPS! <Faceroll> on Arthas is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/ About The Guild We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding. Raid Schedule Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Current Progression Uldir Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 5/8 Mythic: 0/8 Current Needs DPS - [HIGH] All Specs Welcome! Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required. Contact Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content. Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367 Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256 Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408 -------------------------------------------- Also check out our website and submit an app today! Website - https://faceroll.orgHealzofsteel3 Sep 28
Sep 28 [H] Full Time Mechanic 7/8H 1/8M Recruiting <Full Time Mechanic> 7/8H 1/8M is recruiting exceptional ranged DPS. We are a dedicated guild led by veteran raiders. Raid times 7-11 Tuesday and Thursday. Will consider all exceptional players, we enjoy having a fun yet competitive raid. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me here or in game. Thank you.Moz1 Sep 28
Sep 27 [H] 2/8M Recruiting Matt Damon Tues/Wed/Sun 9pm - 12am est We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to strengthen our roster by adding individuals who push themselves, strive to be the best they can be and who understand what it takes to be a Mythic raider. We are recruiting: Holy Paladin, Frost DK, Blood DK (preferably the same person) and Ranged DPS. We do an extensive look at people, do not use favoritism in our critiques and always look for people who are outstanding players who would want to join us even if they do not fit what we are looking for. Thanks for your time. If you want to know more about our culture, the things we do and provide in raid as well as outside of raid, contact me. Caeden#1836Mordy0 Sep 27
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 24 Lord Destiny coming through I’m back scrublords.Destiny0 Sep 24
Sep 24 360 DH [Cutting Edge] Raider LF guild Looking for a late night guild that starts late like 10:30pm EST/server or later. I am CST. Multiple [Cutting Edge] achieves throughout several xpacs - the guild doesnt even have to a Mythic raiding guild, I am will be just as happy to push/complete Heroic! Dorak#11907 - I am also an affiliated Twitch streamer as well!Dòrak1 Sep 24
Sep 24 <Shatter>(Horde) is recruiting. Greetings! We are <Shatter> (based on Arthas, Horde)Weekend raid group 10:30pm-2am sat+sun. We were once a much larger, harder-progression orientated guild; currently rebuilding in Battle For Azeroth. Our vision is to recreate the guild of old, where we put FUN above cutting edge boss kills. While still actually killing the bosses! We raid Saturdays and Sundays, 10:30pm - 2am EST(server time). We aim to focus regularly on Heroic raiding, while progressing into Mythic difficulty. What we offer: Tight community. We started as small group of friends who just enjoyed playing together, and quickly grew to make many more! Every member is friend! Not a number. Experience. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC, with Hardcore raiding experience dating back to BC and WotLK. Simply put, we make sure stuff dies! Enjoyable raid environment. We play and raid because we have fun doing so. Discord is full of jokes and laughter. We all work together to make sure we get that kill. Fall off the edge into the lava causing a wipe on a progression fight? We'll laugh about it then keep on truckin! What we're looking for: Someone who is enjoyable to play with: Above all else. what we require from you is to just be an overall cool person. You don't need to be the life of the party, but we're welcoming you into our family. Be the raider you want to raid with! Reliability: Part of having fun and killing bosses is making sure we can actually raid every week. You will be expected to sign up to 80%+ of the raids and show up to 99%+ of the raids you signed up for. Skill: It goes without saying that you can proficiently play your class/role, and do at least SOME research on the encounters ahead. However part of working as a team is learning the encounters together. Likewise, you do not need to be server first material by any means. Recuriting all dps and healer roles. Add my battle tag Watermonkey#11419 or you can add one of my fellow members who would be glad to talk to you Jewfro#1614 Rav#1666.Watermonkéy10 Sep 24