Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3d Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf86 3d
10h GUILD RECRUITMENT Hello fellow raiders. My buddie and I are currently starting a mythic raiding guild for bfa. Ours goals for the guild are to shoot for top 100 as well as have people for mythic + And Just in general a great community. I am looking for three strong dedicated people (preferably veterans/active duty service members) for the roles of recruitment officers, Raid lead, and guild leader. Everyone’s welcome but the top 20 raiders will be the mythic raiding team. I Know a lot of people quit in legion (I did for 16 months) so I will not be looking at logs for legion raids I know they’re are plenty of strong great players who haven’t even done the raid. We are shooting for 9+ hours weekly raiding. Also for mythic progression mythic + ect the mythic raid team dps mains will be required to have a tank/heal off spec/class equally geared once we start mythic progression in bfa. We have a a little bit of time before pre patch. If you want to join we will be doing antours recruiting and seeing how people work in a raid environment. I desperately need a recruitment officer because I suck at this as you can see. Discord-Corey(olivehunters)#3913 Shoot me a message if you’re interestedOlivehunters2 10h
1d Moddex Get help bro. For real.Glornik22 1d
2d DH - Tank/DPS - Looking for a casual guild I'm a returning player looking for a casual guild to do raiding, M+, and PvP on occasion. I'm fairly new to tanking but willing to learn and really wanting a friendly group to play with. I have played since BC and raided from BC to Pandaria. If your recruiting or know any friendly guild I would love to hear from you. Thanks!Saraevel1 2d
6d <Voltage> 11/11M, 6 Hrs- Recruiting for BFA <Voltage> is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We currently 11/11M in Legion on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles for BFA! [Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time Monday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm Wednesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic Antorus) [Requirements] At least 9/11M. Have a strong understanding and execution of your class/spec. Have general knowledge of stat priorities, best-in-slots, and log analysis. Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90% Attendance is required.) Be able to use Discord during raid nights. Be able to soak in constructive criticism and helpful advice from other guildies. [Recruitment] All classes welcome as our raiders are still deciding on mains for BFA. Melee: Any for BFA (warrior/monk pref) Ranged: Any for BFA Healers: Shaman/MW/Holypriest for BFA [Loot] We use a Loot Council system for loot distribution. This will be changing in BFA with the removal of Loot Master. [Contact] If you are interested, please fill out an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/uEVhkwqvut6ZKRHO2 For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers: [Hellrider#11850] or [Sylvannis#1379]Sodiepop20 6d
Jun 17 LF New Raid Guild in BFA Hello, I am looking for a Raiding Guild in BFA. While in Legion the previous guild i was in went through Multiple Changes in and ultimately it ended up disbanning. Not sure what information everyone is looking for. HaHa I will be transferring My Holy/Ret Pally as well as my Warrior. If you would like to Reach me Add me on Bnet Deadd#1680Ðankhealz1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Wage Theft About Guild: Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for. Goal: Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge Guild Culture: Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business Requirements: - Dont be toxic - Have the desire to improve Recruiting: Healers and DPS Raid Schedule: 2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST Contact Info: Btag: Leader: Iudexgaming #1391 Officer: Leggit#11861Leggit0 Jun 17
Jun 13 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne Sales <Hard in the Paint> is now selling 11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne, Mythic Argus mounts and Mythic Gul'dan mounts! Get your CE or AOTC achievements and 960+ gear in a quick and cheap run. Additionally we also sell “The Chosen” title and accompanying transmog set. Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne: Mythic Argus mount - 8,000,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer 11/11 Mythic ABT + Mythic Argus mount - 9,000,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer 11/11 Mythic ABT (no mount) - 3,500,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer 9/11 Mythic ABT - 2,500,000 Guild Master Loot- Contact for Details Mythic Argus title – 2,000,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne - 300,000* Personal Loot Heroic Argus - 150,000* Personal Loot *All Heroic ABT sales are scheduled for Fridays @8pm PST only Additional sales: _____________________________________________________________________________ Mythic Gul'dan Mount - 750,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer "The Chosen" title + accompanying armor transmog - 900,000 Guild Master Loot-All equipable loot given to the buyer Mythic Keystones are sold on an individual basis. We will carry almost any key, and can stack classes to increase your loot chances. Weekly affixes are the final determination for prices. Personal Loot - 125,000-175,000 Time of Sales Tuesday-Thursday starting @ 8pm PST/11pm EST Info If technical issues arise during your scheduled raid, we will allow 15 minutes for you to get situated before we continue on. For personal loot runs, ALL GEAR which is not an upgrade for our raiders will be traded to the buyer that rolls highest on the item. *In-game currency only* Contact To purchase a run please contact myself or others listed below. Transcndence (Transcndence#1533) Proxxi (Proxxi#1414)Morsrequiem10 Jun 13
Jun 6 [H] 9/11M Matt Damon Recruiting Matt Damon is currently recruiting for BFA. This means we are going to be trialing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday will be our Mythic trial day and on Wednesday we will trial in heroic. We expect anyone trialing to understand their class, have an 85% attendance rate and be able to raid an extra day going into BFA. Extra day is still to be determined. Outside of raiding we have a bunch who like to play other games, we keep discord lively and social. I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants an opportunity to raid Mythic content. Tues/Wed 9pm-12am est To discuss further, Add me! Caeden#1836Mordy5 Jun 6
Jun 6 WTB Mythic 15 I dont trust trade chat and would much rather deal with a Guild on Arthas server . WTB for a keystone for an altMothamonker0 Jun 6
Jun 4 Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mount Wednesdays or Thursdays at either 8:00 or 10:45 p.m. server time. 1.5 million gold if currency isn't on Arthas Horde (We'll accept it from any server/faction). 1 million gold if currency is on Arthas Horde. 250k non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. Remaining amount must be paid up front prior to the kill. The mount will be master looted to you. Defective#1213Koshiba12 Jun 4
Jun 3 Unhuman_Sales H-ABT/M-ABT/M-Gul mount World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 8.99/11M - www.unhuman.ca kingbender#11576 or on the forums to contact me ! With BFA Coming,we wanna prepare as much as we can by getting that sweet gold !WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY and Here are the services we offer: (we also accept gold from other server but with an additonnal Token worth to transfer back to gold to arthas-US. *IE= guldan mount 1M+200k =current wow token value as of 24.04.18* -Mythic dungeon for your weekly chest (+15)= 125k EA. -Mythic Guldan Mount = 1M -Heroic Antorus the burning thrones masterloot : 275k -MYTHIC Antorus the burning Thrones : 1.75M for the first 6 boss 300k per boss of your choosing we ususaly do our raid sale on tuesday and thursday but we might be able to accomodate if needs be ! A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We are on a schedule and we'll be sticking to it. if you dont show up you will lose you deposit unless you give us a heads up 48H prior to the scheduled runLïghtbender2 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
Jun 1 4/11 M [H] Arthas-Guild Recruit Guild: Has The HoTs For You Faction: Horde Realm: Arthas Voice: Discord Raid Times: 8-11pm Tues/Thurs We are a casual-mythic raiding guild looking for quality players who share our love of the game in both PvE and PvP settings. We want people that are willing to put forth the effort to hone their craft, perfect their rotations, work on mechanics, people who know how to take care of themselves and willing to aid others when it benefits the raid. We are mature (in age) and for the most part in personality, though our Discord is adult-only, and expect a crass joke or two. We're looking to have fun first, but our goal is to have a full-mythic clear before the next raid-tier drops. That goes for finishing Antorus before BFA, and doing a better job of it come BFA. --What do we expect from you? Be willing to follow instructions. Be friendly and courteous. Ask questions when you have them. Pull your weight. Donate on occasion. Make sure you take care of yourself: Get your mythic key done each week, be gemmed up, be enchanted up, hone your rotation, SIM yourself. Things of that nature--these are the things we WANT to expect from our Mythic Raiding group. --Where are we now? 4/11 M, We should have PK done very shortly. We would like to make sure we clear 11/11 M before BFA. We intend on raiding until we get 11/11, assuming we have the people in guild willing and able to join us. --What do we want? Specifically ranged DPS, but we are open to everything. Boomkin, Mage, Hunter are probably the three most desired positions. We have no Demon Hunters in raid at the moment. Healers and tanks we are good on, but we won't turn away a good player. If you want to bring your friends along, we are more than happy to take on groups. Perks: We have folks who run 15+ keys throughout the week, we have folks who enjoy pvping and looking to do Rated BGs, Discord, for our raiders we provide: food buff, flask, enchants, and gems. If you are interested feel free to leave a message on this post or contact me. My battletag ID is Kazenith#1199. I am free to talk in discord and go over our recruit policies and what is going on with our guild right now and in the future. Thanks.Annihealus3 Jun 1
May 31 11/11M Healer LF Guild for my alt 11/11M Healer LF Guild for my alt. 975 Holy Paladin / 82 Traits / 999 weapon. Would like to kill Argus specifically for the red scythe or at least get more mythic tier. DM me in game or respond here if anyone is able to accommodate this =)Kevlol2 May 31
May 23 <PC> Selling 11/11M Argus Mount+ Guldan Mount Hello friends! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Guldan kills for the guaranteed Hellfire Infernal mount and Mythic Argus kills for the guaranteed Shackled Ur'zul mount. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171827/hellfire-infernal http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Contact me for details. General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm, except mythic Antorus (you will have to transfer to Tichondrius) - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge with Mount - 8M or best offer -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge WITHOUT Mount - 4M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge with Mount - 11M or best offer -Mythic Guldan Kill with Mount - 1.5M -Heroic Antorus 11/11H Full Clear Master Loot with tier tokens- 2.5M *Contact me if you're interested in a Master Loot option with 11/11M. Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn2 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 14 [Selling] Character Art Hiya, Ever thought to yourself about getting fan art done for your character on WoW? I'm also wanting to expanding on my experience of drawing armour/details much more. Https://therapysartdump.tumblr.com To contact me: Btag: Nasrollahi#1430 Discord: Kazmire#9239 I will almost always respond quickly, if I'm not too busy irl. Thanks for reading! - KazzieKazmire0 May 14
May 10 Vindictive Recruiting Greetings Arthas players! Vindictive is a casual but semi serious guild always looking to grow our ranks and have more friends join us. Currently we have a very healthy roster going into BFA, and are leaning towards more people interested in pushing Mythic content in the new expansion. Vindictive is best characterized as a casual but serious guild as our take on raiding is very laid back. We love to just have fun together as a guild, and don't take anything too seriously, but still love to clear current content quickly as we stomp heroic every Tuesday. Our current raid times are 8:30 to 11:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays, with around 20-30 people making attendance. We regularly do things as a guild outside raid times as well, so if you aren't a raider, there are many opportunities to have fun with us. We RBG frequently (11-0 on the season so far!) and house some very skilled Mythic Key pushers sporting 23+ keys (as well as #2 server healing Monk, soon™ to be #1), as well as frequent current tier achievement runs. All in all, if you are looking for a place to call a home, and a group of friends to just hang out with on your Adventures in World of Warcraft, let us know if you are interested! Contact any officer if you have any questions: Guild Leader: Eada - Arthas Officer: Cipher - Arthas Officer: Amorlamor - Arthas Officer: Harkahome - Arthas Officer: Zulazahn - ArthasHarkahome1 May 10
May 5 (H) - Tank/Veteran Raider LF Raiding Guild Greetings all! I am a returning player looking for a new home with a casual raiding guild, home to a great group of mature players who are focusing on raiding up to mythic difficulty, in a relaxed, fun, but focused environment. I am planing on fulfilling a tank role with this character (my paladin) but also have a mage that I like to play as well. I just started playing a little more than week ago after a short break from the end of WoD until now, and am currently working on gearing up. I would love to, at the very least, get some time in the raid content of this expansion, but am really working towards having strong presence for the upcoming BfA expansion. I am available to raid from 9pm (8:30 at the absolute earliest!) till whatever time, and would prefer a guild that raid 2 nights a week, preferably Friday and any other weekday (Saturday and Sunday nights are a no go for me as that is family time). I have significant raid experience: Vanilla - All content cleared on my Mage up to and including the first few bosses in Old Naxx BC - All content cleared on my Mage as well as starting to tank on my Paladin as an offtank fill in for my guild WotLK - All content through TotC cleared on my Paladin as MT/Heals for my guild with my Mage always waiting outside to fill a spot if needed ***Extended break up to WoD due to a growing family*** WoD - All content cleared on heroic difficulty and started on mythic as a MT on my Paladin I have a family outside of the game and, as such, am looking to devote focused time to clearing content with a group of like minded folks, if this sounds like your guild, feel free to hit me up in game @ Thedeernad#1406Bubbleherth0 May 5
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 30 LF Leatherworker (Job Offer) Hi fellow adventurers, I am looking for one proficient and awesome leatherworker that can make me a Bracers of Swift Death (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=67087/bracers-of-swift-death), the deal is simply, I provide the mats for the craft and you make an awesome work =D, and if you dont have the recipe (http://www.wowhead.com/item=47635/pattern-bracers-of-swift-death#teaches-recipe), I will give it to you FREE!! Free as in beer! Anyone interested?Aynaet1 Apr 30
Apr 28 Lord Destiny Coming through. Sorry for the wait on the tape guys. Been busy with IRL and working on music not related to the tape, but I promise you. You will get that tape you deserve arthas. You’ll get it!! The most anticipated tape of all time is coming!!Destiny0 Apr 28
Apr 28 Happy 13th Birthday TG!~ Lets all celebrate our big comeback!Orangedrank1 Apr 28
Apr 27 Experienced Healer LF Guild (Legion/BfA) Hi Everyone, I am looking for a raiding guild for legion/bfa and hopefully this time the guild that I join won't disband when the going gets tough! I can raid pretty much every night weekdays including Sunday 6:00-1:00AM CST I have played pretty much every healing class at some level of end game content. I primarily play Disc Priest and Resto Druid, though I do enjoy shaman and holy priest play style. (I am not a huge fan of Holy Pally or Mistweaver) I am a reliable and loyal guild member. Also I am not an idiot and I don't stand in fire! I do my homework and don't make the same mistake twice. WOD: Raid Experience: Vanilla: MC, AQ 20&40, everything except NAXX BC: Everything except Sunwell (Trash) before nerfs WOTLK: All but Heroic LK CATA: World 520 and US 111 MOP: No thank you! WOD: 9/13M Legion: EN 7/7H, 3/11H RealID: Paradox#12450Rainmaker1 Apr 27
Apr 26 Any old school vanilla players still around I raided with Ret but had a character in TG and crooklyn clan back in the day :)Gutsgor77 Apr 26
Apr 24 [H]-Mal'Ganis <Reignited> 10/11M <Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players coming together with the common goal of clearing mythic on a short, six hour raid schedule. We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression. Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. As a new guild, we are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion. --- Progress: ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier) Antorus: 10/11M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/287515 --- CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS: Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter Healing: Any Class We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply! --- CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid: Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST) Optional Night Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops. --- TO APPLY: Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! http://reignitedguild.com/ Rize (Rissew#1918) or Illiniwek (Sei#1511)Illiniwek4 Apr 24
Apr 23 [H] <To Be Determined> Recruiting for BfA Who We Are: <To Be Determined> Good players that don't want to be hardcore is what we are looking for. Aiming for Cutting Edge each tier is the goal, with being top on the server being an added bonus. We will accept anyone and everyone that shows signs of wanting to improve. What To Know: Raid times are 9:30PM(EST) to 12:30AM(EST) Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Sunday is optional. Raid Needs: DPS - Mages - Warriors - Hunters - Druids - All DPS is still accepted and encouraged to join Contact Info: If you want to get on board, please contact: Jordone#1898Jordone2 Apr 23
Apr 22 The Sworn 7/11M Guild [H] is recruiting! Hello, The Sworn is recruiting ranged DPS & a new tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that. From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids. As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers. If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes you must be able to provide logs. Also, I work night shift so if you do not see me on outside of raid nights, please email me the above information, I check that all day and can easily relay to officers in discord on my phone:) violentnacho@gmail.com Thank you for your consideration Xoxo ViolentnachoViolentnacho14 Apr 22
Apr 22 972 Feral Druid 5/11M LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello everyone, I'm looking for a raiding guild to go into BFA strong with. I'm a good learner and I can pull my own weight and always willing to improve, also enjoy being in a guild that pushes everyone to improve. I'm also into doing high keys, so that's a plus too. I can usually raid any day of the week, mainly only looking for a two day raiding guild, three tops. I also go to college so I try to balance everything perfectly. I main Feral but I have a Boomkin off-spec which is 974 which I don't roughly play that much, but I have decent experience on. I'm currently in Dalaran-US but I can server/faction change if needed. If you have any questions, please add me on: BNET: MatiasD#11630. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/mirotic Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Mirotic Discord: Miro#7691 Have a nice day.Mirotic0 Apr 22
Apr 22 <FASTz> 11/11M WTS M ABT Mount/M NH Mount Add my btag: Notkevin#1582 if interested! Prices are as follows: -Antorus. the Burning Throne- -Mythic Mythic Argus kill (no loot): 5000k Mythic Argus mount (Shackled Ur'zul): 9000k -The Nighthold- -Mythic Mythic Gul'dan mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 1500k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We are on a schedule and we'll be sticking to it. So if you're late this could result in the loss of your spot. If you have any other questions / concerns feel free to contact me or send me in game mail and I will follow up with you ASAP.Kevlol0 Apr 22
Apr 14 [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 8/11M World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 8/11M - www.unhuman.ca Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs! Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/ Raiding: - [Raid] Undying AtBT: 8/11M, 2soir, Mardi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm (EST) - [Raid] Try Hard AtBT: 5/11M, 2soir, Lundi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm (EST) - [Raid] Althares... AtBT: 0/11N, 2soir, A venir... 7h30pm à 10hpm (EST) - [Raid] Casual as !@#$ AtBT: 11/11H, 1soir, Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST) PvP: - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1200 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST) Communauté: - Plus de 430 accounts Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu. Pour toutes questions... - http://unhuman.ca/ - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master - Falfuris-Arthas, Officier - Shockadins-Arthas, OfficierJovovich7 Apr 14
Apr 12 Returning player lf M+/casual raiding guild As title says, returning player looking to get with an active M+ and light raiding guild. I'm an old skool raider who has played since vanilla. Raided for year with some Mythic experience on different toons. Usually on most nights for a few hours and currently gearing to get into normal/heroic raiding. Current ilvl 910ish, Hit me on this post or @ Seyven#1398.Yuwai0 Apr 12
Apr 12 961 MW & 950 Feral LF Raid Group A friend an I are currently looking for a small tight knit guild to raid with. We are looking for 2 or 3 nights a week preferably after 8:00 pm server . We also enjoy pvp and mythic plus as well. If you have any question or interest add my btag @ shogunai#11439 or ripbypeter#1677. You can also add me on discord shogunai#1605. Thanks for the read and looking forward to chatting with you.Nemichi0 Apr 12
Apr 9 WTS TCG Toys/Mount DoneHelboond0 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 Lord Destiny mixtape coming March 31st! After numerous amounts of delays and just putting it off due to lack of interest and other things. The mixtape is dropping March 31st! Get ready for that tape!Destiny3 Apr 7
Apr 3 Looking for new guild to run RBG's/M+ Like the title says, I'm looking for a horde based guild that I could jump in on some RBGs and help run some M+. I'm a BM Monk main for PVE and am starting to learn WW Monk for PVP. I not the most experienced player in the world and don't have a ton of availability due to work and school to be on a consistent team. I just would like to find a group that's willing to have someone that can occasionally jump in and help out because I'm tired of trying to run the LFG system by myself all the time.Brewsraph0 Apr 3
Mar 31 WTB 10 RBG wins Like title says im looking to spend gold on 10 wins Soul#1858Souldawg1 Mar 31
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh17 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 21 @LFR HEROS Stay away from this trash guild, full of toxic players. I wont replay to this thread. do what you want with this information.Heheumad0 Mar 21
Mar 20 [H]7/11M 8-11 pm EST W/Th Since we've moved our current recruiting thread is now located at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276311Koshiba9 Mar 20
Mar 20 [H] <Initium> 2/11 M is Recruiting! <Initium> is currently recruiting to fill out our roster for mythic raiding. We are currently 2/11 M in Antorus, and moving fast. We are a casual, 2 night a week raid guild (5 hours total per week). We prioritize having fun, but we're also serious enough to get bosses down. We're an old guild with many of our members having raided together in Wrath of the Lich King. Raid times are Thursday and Monday 8 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We're currently looking for the following in high demand, but all dps are welcome. Any Warlock Any DPS Death Knight Any Hunter Elemental Shaman Arms Warrior Ret Paladin Windwalker Monk For information feel free to leave a message here, with any of us in game, or add us via battletag for more information. CoralCave#1989 (GM) Khavern#1672 (Officer)Onrodo8 Mar 20
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 17 Tank Lf Fun guild to Raid with Hey all, I've been on Arthas for about 1-2 months now trying to form up my own hand full of players, unfortunetly i haven't been very succesful in doing so. I am looking for a home! a guild that enjoys spending time doing normal and heroics raids, who shoot the !@#$ together, most importantly just looking for fun people to play with. Would love to raid! I am a Tank druid Raid Ready 4 set and all, with resto/boomy offspec I also have a hunter and rogue at 110 Just going out on a limb because i'm not one for forums normally I consider myself a very competent player and i have a few friends That come along with me. Anyway yall have a great one :3Carebéàr1 Mar 17
Mar 17 <Hard in the Paint> 11/11M Selling Heroic #1 Guild on the server selling full clear of Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne!!! We will be selling weekly spots are only 200k for the full clear on personal loot. 150K for Argus only and Ahead of the curve!!! If you are interested please contact me @ gophercharly#1320 We will be running tomorrow @ 11PM realm time!Gophercharly3 Mar 17
Mar 11 [H] former raider looking to get back into it hi guys, i used to raid with <best in slaughter> in heroic and <teh slax> briefly in mythic. really just looking for a heroic guild to chill and progress through content with, not really looking to raid mythic again because i don't have the time to commit to it (father, realtor, etc). i won't be on this weekend as i'll be attending a funeral, but i *might* be around late nights just to try and catch up on gear/etc. (lfr, m+, whatever) i played all druid specs (looking to main feral this time around, but boomy isn't out of the question), and havoc/veng dh (think i'd like to stick with druid though). available at nights eastern time. let me know if any old friends are around. -bleedzBleedz2 Mar 11