Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 20 Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf85 Jun 20
19h The Sworn 5/11M Guild [H] is recruiting! Hello, The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 5/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that. From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids. As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers. If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes you must be able to provide logs. Thank you for your consideration Xoxo ViolentnachoViolentnacho8 19h
1d [H]6/11M 8-11 pm EST W/Th Extra Crispy of Arthas-US(Horde) is always looking for good people to raid. The basics: Tuesday is optional (non-progression) where we generally do split heroic runs, but occasionally achievements or farm old content. Alts aren't required, but most of the raid group has them at least at a heroic level for this. 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Wednesday/Thursday. This is progression and we expect 85% attendance so we can keep the group as small as possible. If you are 100% progression minded where you have to kill the last boss every raid tier then we're not for you! We expect to always kill the next to last boss all the time, but getting the last boss is always dependent on time more than skill for us. We try not to be disrespectful of other people's time. We start on time. At 8:00 p.m. everyone is at the raid entrance ready. Double potion use for progression and farm content. 100% flask buff time. (We drop cauldrons every hour.) We average 1-3 minute wipe recovery. We take a 5 minute break in the middle of the raid somewhere. We end on time or a few minutes early/late (which is usually 1-5 minutes either way). Achieving time efficiency requires players to research encounters beforehand. Trial periods last however long we feel like. It will not exceed a couple of weeks if the player is good. Trial members have a lower priority for loot during their evaluation, but they are not excluded. Consumables are provided by the guild even for trial members. Recruitment information and guild history back to its beginning in Burning Crusade can be found at: extracrispy.enjin.com Our current progression is available at: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Extra+Crispy Guild philosophies: 1: Success doesn't have to mean spending your entire life in the game. 2: EC is not meant to be a world/server-first guild (although we do love putting salt in wounds.) 3: We're adults. We use adult language. Some adult language is offensive yet we still use it. 4: We believe a small, reliable team of adaptable players is preferable to a large group. You're welcome to apply through our website or talk to our recruiter: Main Recruiter: Defective#1213Koshiba5 1d
2d Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mount Tuesdays around 10:45 p.m. server time. 1 million gold. 250k non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. Remaining amount must be paid up front prior to the kill. The mount will be master looted to you. We can accept gold on any server. Defective#1213Koshiba4 2d
2d Lord Destiny mixtape coming March 31st! After numerous amounts of delays and just putting it off due to lack of interest and other things. The mixtape is dropping March 31st! Get ready for that tape!Destiny0 2d
5d [A]11/11Normal 6-10 pm EST Sundays <Soul Society> is looking for active members to do Antorus Raiding(11/11Normal), Mythic + dungeons, and RBGS. We have been around since cataclysm and some of our core members have been playing since vanilla. Come join us, so that we could progress together!;) Add Vetal or Kretik for the invite.Vetal2 5d
5d [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 5/11M World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 5/11M - www.unhuman.ca Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs! Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/ Raiding: - [Raid] Undying AtBT: 5/11M, 2soir, Mardi et Mercredi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm (EST) - [Raid] Baguettes & Squareheads AtBT: 5/11M, 2soir, Mardi et Jeudi 7h30pm à 10h30hpm (EST) - [Raid] Try Hard AtBT: 0/11M, 1soir, Lundi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST) - [Raid] Casual as !@#$ AtBT: 11/11H, 1soir, Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST) PvP: - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1800 rating, 1soir Dimanche des 9hpm (EST) Communauté: - Plus de 450 accounts Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu. Pour toutes questions... - http://unhuman.ca/ - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master - Falfuris-Arthas, Officier - Shockadins-Arthas, OfficierJovovich1 5d
5d New to Realm Boomkin LF Home Just transferred here due to moving to this time zone. LF guild to run Mythic Antorus and Mythic +. I mostly play boomkin but am willin to feral and/or tank. I have tanked/dps'd 11/11h and 2/11m. My aoe ilvl is 964 and single is 958. My available raid days/times are tues/wed/thur 6pm-12 midnight. Might be available for Sundays as well. Hit me up in game. Owlee-arthasOwlee0 5d
5d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal8 5d
Feb 15 [H] <Voltage> 6/11M -Only 5 Hrs- LF DPS! <Voltage> is a 2-Day (Only 5 Hours/Week!) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 6/11M. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression. [Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time Monday - 8:30pm to 11:00pm Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:00pm Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic Antorus) [Requirements] 950+ ilvl. Have a strong understanding and execution of your class/spec. Have general knowledge of stat priorities, best-in-slots, and log analysis. Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90% Attendance is required.) Be able to use Discord during raid nights. Be able to soak in constructive criticism and helpful advice from other guildies. [Recruitment] All classes welcome, but the following classes will have priority for recruitment. Melee: Rogue, Warrior Ranged: Mage, Boomkin Tanks: None Healers: Druid [Loot] We use a Loot Council system for loot distribution. The council consists of the GM and Officers. This group of individuals takes into consideration several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, and size of upgrade. [Contact] If you are interested or have any questions, please send a whisper to: Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850] or Sylvannis [Sylvannis#1379]Sodiepop11 Feb 15
Feb 15 Moddex Get help bro. For real.Glornik10 Feb 15
Feb 14 WTB Normal/Heroic Antorus Shoot me a message in game, looking to gear my DK before end of xpac/start of content. Whisper: Brickel - ArthasTerrify0 Feb 14
Feb 11 [H] <Super Adventure Pals> 2/11M, LF DPS Hello! <Super Adventure Pals> is a relatively new guild as we formed up at the start of the expansion. We have been progressing quicker and quicker through each tier and have recently started transitioning into Mythic. We are currently clearing heroic farm on Wednesdays and having progression on Mondays, but are planning on moving heroic farm as an optional raid on weekends. We are primarily looking for ranged dps (warlock, mage, hunter). Like any guild though, we are always willing to have solid players of any class so if you are interested please talk to us regardless! Lastly, we are active during off time if you are ever looking to run m+, rbgs or arena. If you would like more info, please add Azschian#1123 or Dig#1225Azschian0 Feb 11
Feb 10 New to Arthas Made my first Horde, and a new realm for me. Looking for a guild, more into mythic+ runs than anything, but I do enjoy some PVP and raiding once and a while. hawke19#1256 add me upGrishla1 Feb 10
Feb 9 [H] <Initium> 1/11 M is Recruiting! <Initium> is currently recruiting to fill out our roster for mythic raiding. We are currently 1/11 M in Antorus, we're just starting, so it's a great time to get in the group. We are a casual, 2 night a week raid guild (5 hours total per week). We prioritize having fun, but we're also serious enough to get bosses down. We're an old guild with many of our members having raided together in Wrath of the Lich King. Raid times are Thursday and Monday 8 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We're currently looking for the following in high demand, but all dps are welcome. Any Warlock Any DPS Death Knight Balance Druid Any Hunter Elemental Shaman Arms Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Ret Paladin Windwalker Monk For information feel free to leave a message here, with any of us in game, or add us via battletag for more information. CoralCave#1989 (GM) Khavern#1672 (Officer)Onrodo7 Feb 9
Feb 8 Any old school vanilla players still around I raided with Ret but had a character in TG and crooklyn clan back in the day :)Gutsgor72 Feb 8
Feb 6 Returning to the game Just coming back to WoW after some time off. I have leveled my DH and finished the Class Hall crap. Looking for a guild that is active, maybe one that does Mythic + stuff. I have a 930+ DK as well Will be working on a Druid and Warrior in my downtime as well as leveling a Pally. Been playing since about Mid BC. Was a hardcore Raider back then on my Warrior in Black Temple being one of the top 3 geared warriors on the server between both Ally and Horde. Played DK from LK onwards. Was main tank through out Cata and little bit through Pandaria. Switched to DPS due to PC not being able to handle the raids as well as I hoped. Took a break and came back about mid Warlords and been casual since. :) Btag is Devilyouknow#11422Khaosdemon2 Feb 6
Feb 5 War of the Forsaken-casual-Recuiting Hello there, Casual Gamer Guild Recruiting level 100 and up. Building a community that's about good gaming and achieving the unachievable. PVP is the main focus. We do not want haters, trolls, or ragers. Recruiting levels 100 and up. Looking for helpful friendly people. Together as one because one is none. Look for War of the Forsaken in the guild request panel or message me/ battle tag backercomany#1157. GAME ON !Fiveforks0 Feb 5
Feb 5 LFM TANK FOR M+ HI EVERYONE! i'm looking for a tank DK/DH pref, to push some m+ key everyweek, sunday 7h30 to 10h30 pm EST. we are performing some +18+19 2 chest, and we are looking for a tank that want to push more than this (20-21-22-23-24) if you are interested, add me shifthappen#1845, we'll talk through this. *please note that this is a french group, we can talk to you, explain, but be aware that we will talk in french in discord* bonjour a tous! je suis a la recherche d'un tank pour des m+, DK/DH pref tout les dimanche de 7h30 a 10h30 EST. on fait déjà des +18+19 2 chest, et on veux push plus loin (20-21-22-23-24) si vous êtes intéresser a join mon groupe, add moi: shifthappen#1845 et on va en parler :) merci/thank you guysShifthàppen0 Feb 5
Feb 4 [H] 5/11M Guild Looking for More Who We Are: <To Be Determined> Good players that don't want to be hardcore is what we are looking for. Aiming for Cutting Edge each tier is the goal, with being top on the server being an added bonus. We will accept anyone and everyone that shows signs of wanting to improve. What To Know: Raid times are 9:30PM(EST) to 12:30AM(EST) Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Sunday is optional. Raid Needs: DPS - Mages - Warriors - Hunters - Druids - All DPS is still accepted and encouraged to join Contact Info: If you want to get on board, please contact one of the following people Jordone#1898 Llaz#1998 Okieshahan#1854Jordone0 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 Return to the Realm Hey! how is it going guys, directly to the point, i just get back to the game from a long time of rest, and Im looking for a active guild PVE, PVP etc..Krigo1 Feb 1
Feb 1 shoutout cazjel 1 time I wrote a nice thing but he made me delete it.Rip1 Feb 1
Jan 30 5/11 mythic LF more <MokRah> US Arthas - Horde We are currently looking for dedicated players to add to our raiding team! Current Progression--------------------------------------------------------------- 5/11M Antorus The Burning Throne Past Progression------------------------------------------------------------------ 7/9M Tomb of Sargeras 8/10M Nighthold 2/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Raid Times------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tuesday - 8-11PM EST (This is a Alt/Heroic run) Wednesday - 8-11PM EST (Mythic Progression) Thursday - 8-11PM EST (Mythic Progression) Sunday - 8-11PM EST (Mythic Progression) Minimum Requirements-------------------------------------------------------------- -DBM or Big Wigs -RC Loot Council -Weak Auras -Exorsus Raid Tools -950 ilvl (Keep in mind we don't mind at all helping team members gear up so if you don't meet these ilvl requirements doesn't mean we wont work with you) -75+ traits in your MS weapon What we look for in our raiders--------------------------------------------------- -Great attendance -Dedication and Loyalty -Friendliness -Take Constructive Criticism -Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices -Enthusiasm about raiding What we provide to our raiders---------------------------------------------------- -Discord -Repairs -Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers -A relaxed and social raiding environment ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS Contacts-------------------------------------------------------------------------- -kcin#1645 -moshin123usa -PlzDontNerf#11554Tabascosweet1 Jan 30
Jan 24 If heroic AOTC Argus for gold As title says, I want to get the mount. I am a disabled veteran who doesn't get much time to play. I enjoy the game a bunch. Anyone selling heroic AOTC for gold? Message me please Horde US Norcalusaf#1676Walhterwhite0 Jan 24
Jan 24 Heroic Argus/Antorus GIVEAWAYS! Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Jan 24
Jan 21 [H] Healer and dps lfg on Arthas Hi! Long time wow players looking for a fun community guild to join. Enjoy raiding but raid team slots not necessary. Prefer to stay on Arthas. Holy priest ilev 945 also WW monk ilev 938, we come as a pair. If heals are not needed I also play a hunter ilev 947 as well. Prefer low drama mature guild. Msg Mademoiselle#1394 for more info.Persephenie0 Jan 21
Jan 20 WTS 1-600 Enchanting Leveling Kit 20k for the full kit with a 1-600 guarantee. If by some strange stroke of bad luck you don't get all the points you need with my kit I'll get you whatever you need to finish leveling. And just in case you're buying for a new character I'm adding in 4 free 16 slot netherweave bags. The kit follows along with the enchanting leveling guide that can be found at http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-enchanting-guide.html If you have any questions feel free to send in game mail or chat if you see me online.Remmiel2 Jan 20
Jan 17 delete this thread delete this thread pleaseLeandrix1 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H] <teh slax> 11/11H T,W 8-11 ET About us <Teh Slax> is an old school raiding guild that has its roots in farming Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was even tested. Our core team has been playing together for over ten years, and we are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s with careers, families, and other hobbies outside the World of Warcraft. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a light schedule. We are looking to add a few more exceptional players, with a particular need for a raid healer (of any kind, but bonus points if you're a resto shaman). We are not recruiting for the bench; trials and new recruits will raid mythic with us immediately. Our legion progress: EN: 7/7M (CE) TOV: 2/3M NH: 9/10M TOS: 7/9M Antorus: 11/11H Schedule and raid details: Our main raids run Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:45 PM EST: the first pull starting at 8 PM and the last pull at 11 PM. We expect 90%+ attendance to main raids, with a particular focus on progression attendance (read: don’t just show up to hit the loot piñata on farm night.) We also run an optional farm/fun/alt Thursday night raid, also 8-11 PM EST, for content that doesn't rate a main night (as of now, that's H ToS). We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on. We also expect a progression attitude from all our raiders. This means being able to give and take constructive feedback on your raid performance, both positive and negative; it also means staying positive and invested even if the raid is having trouble with an encounter, even if that means wiping for an entire evening. We will provide you with discounted consumables from the guild bank, and loot from dead bosses. Loot is distributed via ML/Council. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact me via btag (Aro#1191). You can also contact us through our forums at http://tehslax.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2526096; post your btag and we'll get in touch.Treenafey3 Jan 17
Jan 16 Praise the Titans! No More PvP realms! Finally I'll be able to play the game in peace without jerks planting their silly flags in my corpse or making "strange gestures" because they got the jump on me. I might as well preemptively answer/respond to all the Horde eagerly typing their responses: 1) If you hate PvP so much then transfer! My response: No. 2) Why are you on a PvP Realm if you hate it so much? My response: Because my friends were here at the time back during Vanilla, and I wanted to play with them. 3) Lol server transfer is cheap, and you can get WoWTokens via gold. Just buy a transfer and get out. My response: Refer to #1. 4) ROFLMAO why complain about PvP but refuse to leave? My response: Because regardless of my dislike of PvP, I have made Arthas my home for over 10 years. If the server population balance wasn't in the gutter, then I could've learned to enjoy World PvP. 5) I bathe in your blood and drink your tears. Me and my buddies laugh and post screenshots about your deaths. I love to camp you and your guildies. My response: Enjoy your schadenfreude while you can, friend. I pity the fact that you can only find pleasure in the game by making others miserable, but c'est la vie. 6) This will kill World PvP/WoW! GG you filthy casual. My response: People have speculated that various things about an expansion would "kill the game" throughout the years, yet somehow, miraculously, WoW is still alive after 13 years. People adapt, change, and move on. There'll still be World PvP for you, but only versus other people who wish to participate in it. Who knows? Maybe I'll pop my head in there from time to time, now that I'll be able to actively control when I want to fight you guys ;) 7) Die filthy Alliance dog. My response: Cute roleplay, but no, I'm just a guy who wants to play in peace. I even have a horde on Arthas as well, though I don't play it as much. 8) <Insert generic and/or random comment, insult, or meme> My response: Love you too <3Marvellous7 Jan 16
Jan 11 Selling Unobtainables (Ammo, Zul Gurub items) Hello all, I have recently discovered that I have an abundance of unobtainable ammo on my hunter from classic wow. I have over 1500+ Accurate Slugs, 400 Jagged Arrows and 21 Thorium Headed Arrows I also have 1x Hakkari Coin, 1x Skullsplitter Coin, 3x Bloodscalp Coin[/b] Looking at various sites, such as undermine journal, I have a somewhat rare good. Obviously it is niche but for any collector I would be willing to sell my unobtainable ammo and the more I sell cheaper it gets! If interested in collecting ammo, please contact Mcivor#1356. The ammo as of now is on Arthas US. Thanks, Randy Orton (Rko)Rko0 Jan 11
Jan 9 Waking Essence - Need A 970 Looks like the PTR is using Waking Essence as the currency to buy lengndaries (175 per). If that goes live, we should start stock piling Waking Essence now. The problem: If you have already upgraded all your legendaries and you still need legendaries, you are SOL. The fix: If you have an old 970 (or lower) BOE legendary in your bag, you can get the "A Titanic Effort" quest allowing you to earn Waking Essence again. I am looking to purchase or borrow any 970 legendary (or lower). Ideally we should pass one lego around to everyone that needs the quest. Trust is an issue but hopefully we can over come that. At a minimum, I'd be willing to purchase the lego for 100k and then resell it for the same (just so the initial person gets compensated). Warning: I tried to purchase a 970 on the AH. It arrived in my mailbox at item level 1000. It auto-upgraded! I submitted a ticket but didn't get any help. They claim they can't track item levels of items on AH. The only way to do this is to trade directly in game. Anyone out there willing to help? Thanks. -WayWaylandir1 Jan 9
Jan 2 -Safety Dance- 11/11 Heroic Lfm for Mythic -Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9 M TOS, 11/11 Heroic Antorus leads, guild it's self is 11/11 H on Mal'Ganis. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and wpush ourselves and the team as fast as we can. When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals ( Holy Pally) -Any dps specs especially who are up to the challenge of mythic progression! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 10/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/nC9EG73 under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! Atleast folks 939 plus item level and no re rolls! add B tag oicu812#1947/Kreyalis#1963 or Discord info smashzero #9346Syannas0 Jan 2
Dec 30 [A] Holy Pally 803 - Newly Back On Hello thank you for your interest, however I have found a guild (Jan 2018). Good luck with your search. Arthas or Altar of Storms 1. Times available & time zone: US EST Weekdays 11a - 2p 2. Server preference: Arthas - Alliance (Preference) Altar of Storms - Horde 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Between SemiHardcore and Casual I like to just take it easy and Quest, Raid and advance, but not to the point it's not fun anymore. 5. Current progression/experience: I have played off and on like most people. I'd play for a year or so with 6 to 24mo gaps. Reached EGC on a couple of the expansions (huge WoLK fan). Just came off a gap haven't played since WoD came out. Consider myself relatively experienced, but still working through Legion and changes since MP. 6. Contact info: Reply to thread, we can take it from there. 7. Anything else: Arthas Char's 102 Holy Pally - Main (currently) 100 DPS Warr 83 DPS Dk Altar of Storms Char's 98 DPS Pally 96 DPS DK 97 H Druid 90 DPS Sham "Maximum Effort" - Wade WilsonBriin1 Dec 30
Dec 25 [H] 2/11 M AtBT - Tues | Thur 8-11pm est LFM Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): We are looking for players who like to progress through content raiding 6 hours a week. All skilled players welcome. Current Raid Progression: 1/11 M AtBT 11/11 H AtBT 5/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 10/10 N NH 3/3 H Trials of Valor 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm Guild Philosophy: While we have a casual schedule, when it comes to progression we are serious and focused. Aiming to make the most of our 6 hours a week, we expect our members to know their classes and come to raids prepared. We are looking for players who enjoy having fun, but know when it's time to get serious and push content. If interest please contact one of the individuals below: Jaxsus#1974 - Officer Kngcrab#1465 - GM Thanks!Kngcrab61 Dec 25
Dec 23 Lord Destiny Coming Through I’m coming back soon boys. Lord Destiny. Be prepared to bow to me scrublords. Dropping my mixtape the same day I come back to WoW. It’s going to be nothing but flames. Just picture me riding on a Zeppelin firing mixtapes out of a cannon. #comingthroughDestinyjk2 Dec 23
Dec 20 [H]2/11M 8-11 pm EST W/Th Current recruiting thread located at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760867755Koshiba17 Dec 20
Dec 20 @Old school Arthas players What up though? where is mickster at? Can I have your gold?Georgez9 Dec 20
Dec 19 Unholy/Blood DK coming back to game Used to raid till a us30 Level till tier 15. just getting back into the game and now trying to find a solid guild to raid with instead of pugging as I have been. Few things. I do not have any current logs. Seems that even pugging groups now think that 935 is to low to do a normal with for new raids which makes no sense to me. Accordingly I am not going to fill out apps only to then have someone try and be a keyboard warrior who wants to crucify me for not having logs. Trialing is easy these days and I have raided for long enough to know what it takes to get and stay in a spot that I have earned. IF you feel you would like to talk to me add me: Chillbias#1277Chillbias2 Dec 19
Dec 18 Selling M+ Carries Our Services: Mythic Plus 10 Carry 935 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Conqueror... Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 915 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Information: We have been running Mything Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 2000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Horde Server.Gotdh13 Dec 18
Dec 11 Mythic+ guild Recruiting Ever wanted to just hop on and say "hey anyone wanna run (insert key name here)? well look no further. Mythically Delicious is a brand new guild looking to make a Plus Dungeon community. no longer will you have to worry about those nuts from rag or anywhere else, just solid players gearing up and pushing keys. pst in game or comment for invites (:Rendriaelle1 Dec 11
Dec 9 <A> Soul Society LFM for Raiding/Mythics/RBGs Hit us up if you want an active guild that achieves things together.Kretik0 Dec 9
Dec 9 LF MWF or weekend late night raiding guild 947 R/G Druid 11/11H lf a late night raiding guild any night besides T/TH. Let me know if any of you are looking :) I forgot to mention horde side <3Aangra0 Dec 9
Dec 7 [H] <teh slax> 11/11H, 1/11M T,W 8-11 ET About us <Teh Slax> is an old school raiding guild that has its roots in farming Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was even tested. Our core team has been playing together for over ten years, and we are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s with careers, families, and other hobbies outside the World of Warcraft. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a light schedule. We are looking to add a few more exceptional players, with a particular need for a raid healer (of any kind, but bonus points if you're a resto shaman). We are not recruiting for the bench; trials and new recruits will raid mythic with us immediately. Our legion progress: EN: 7/7M (CE) TOV: 2/3M NH: 9/10M TOS: 7/9M Antorus: 11/11H, 1/11M Schedule and raid details: Our main raids run Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:45 PM EST: the first pull starting at 8 PM and the last pull at 11 PM. We expect 90%+ attendance to main raids, with a particular focus on progression attendance (read: don’t just show up to hit the loot piñata on farm night.) We also run an optional farm/fun/alt Thursday night raid, also 8-11 PM EST, for content that doesn't rate a main night (as of now, that's H ToS). We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on. We also expect a progression attitude from all our raiders. This means being able to give and take constructive feedback on your raid performance, both positive and negative; it also means staying positive and invested even if the raid is having trouble with an encounter, even if that means wiping for an entire evening. We will provide you with discounted consumables from the guild bank, and loot from dead bosses. Loot is distributed via ML/Council. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact me via btag (Aro#1191). You can also contact us through our forums at http://tehslax.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2526096; post your btag and we'll get in touch.Treenafey0 Dec 7
Dec 4 [H] <Devastation> is recruiting (4/12) Devastation is looking to recruit active raiders who are competent and know their class well. We are looking for raiders who not only know how to tank/heal/ or dps, but who are able to react in raids and stay focused. We are currently 4/12 after our first week of raiding. Our raid times are as follows (all in server time): Tuesday: 8:00 - 11:00 Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 Sunday: 6:00 - 10:00 To apply please visit http://arthasdev.guildomatic.com/ Click on your class/spec on the left side of the website to apply. ***We encourage all exceptional players to submit an application, even if the spot is not open.*** Thanks, RampaigeRampaige2 Dec 4
Dec 3 [H] Retribution - 10/11 H is Recruiting Retribution is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking for a few more competent and committed raiders to round out our roster for Heroic/Mythic raiding. What Are We Looking For? We are looking for the following proficient classes/roles: Ranged/Melee DPS While we are recruiting the above mentioned classes/roles, we are always willing to consider any player that is exceptional, regardless of role. Raid Days/Times Tuesday 9-12PM (Server Time) Thursday 9-12PM (Server Time) Requirements to Raid Item Level 930+ Discord installed/Setup Ability to Raid both nights Interested? If you are interested in joining Retribution, there are a few ways to do so: Contact (in game) Snugglebare, Drakomat or Ekalbs Visit retguild.com and fill out an application Shoot me a message hereBareass1 Dec 3
Dec 2 [A] 934 Ele Sham looking for guild I main a 934 ele/enh shaman but also have a 917prot/916fury warrior, 913 MW monk, and 910 disc priest. I would raid on my shaman mainly but would be down to play my other alts depending on what is needed. I would also be down to create a guild since our server has so little to none alliance guilds that actually do anything. The guild would be for both pve/pvp content starting off casual, ,maybe going more hardcore depending on guild member schedules. Feel free to add my btag LilBirch#1909 for an invite or if you would like to create a guildLilbirch1 Dec 2
Nov 27 Looking for an awesome guild! Hey Guys, I recently just came back into wow.. I have been super active in the past and will continue to do so. Im looking for any type of guild really even if its a brand new one that you would like to build up together etc. anyways if you have a guild I can join please let me now :)Vaest0 Nov 27