Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 21 Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf86 Jun 21
Nov 15 <Make Azeroth Great Again> (H) is LF new members to fill our ranks for Rbgs an Arena we are looking for anyone who pvps with over 2k+ exp in Rbgs or Arena our core Rbg team is siting at 2.2kcr if you are interested please post in here or hit me or fozz or absolv in game the reqs are as followed 1)working mic 2)BGE addon 3)1900+ cr 4)2k+ exp in rbgs or arena 5)DiscordKronòs0 Nov 15
Nov 14 Nefarious Savages Hello, we are currently recruiting for Heroic Uldir and starting up Mythic Uldir. Times are Wednesday and Thursdays at 10pm server. Very laid back, non-elitist group just having fun. We hang out in Discord and are constantly either raiding or doing mythic dungeons. Please if interested contact Mattoxx or SegwayjezusMattoxx1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Carried(H) 8/8H 2/8M (Ranged/DK)9-12am EST <Carried>(H) Is Looking for Dedicated Raiders! 8/8H 2/8M 9-12am EST (Ranged/DK) Carried is a Horde guild on Arthas that's trying to focus on progression raiding. We've had some roster turnover due to life happening, and we changed our main raid time. We used to raid 12-3am but now we're raiding 9-12am EST. So far we're 8/8H and 2/8M, working on Mythic progression. We mostly need ranged DPS right now and possibly a DK- a tanking OS would also be fantastic. We run weekly mythic +, and generally end up running heroic and sometimes normal still, for mains and alts if wanted. We are trying to find people that can show up regularly, so if you're interested: Contact myself through this post or in game @ Onasis#11471, or our raid leader @ SaveMePlox#1705 Thanks :DOnasis0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] 3/8M LF Ranged/Heals <Full Time Mechanic> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Arthas-US comprised of like minded individuals that want to push progression while having fun. Most individuals are on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic+ times, messing around on various other games together. Raid Times (server time/EST): 7pm - 11pm Tuesday 7pm - 11pm Thursday Expectations: - You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs. - You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner. - You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc. Officer Contact: Moz - GM Porly - Officer Varzoth / Trastus#1102 - Officer Mechanik / ksup#1791 - Officer Wagarbage - OfficerMechanik0 Nov 14
Nov 14 DarkHaven 2/8M recruitment Hey guys, we are a late night guild who raids on Tues/Wed from 11pm-1:45am eastern time and are looking to push farther into mythic. Our guild is also quite active with mythic dungeon keystone pushes. We are also alt friendly and often help people gear up alts through base mythic and mythic keys. We are looking to recruit any strong players who can consistently make raid time. However we are specifically looking for non priest healers, a boomy, a dps warrior, an elemental sham, and a windwalker monk. If you have any questions feel free to post below or message me on bnet at Hokiepokey#1463Hokìe3 Nov 14
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Super Adventure Pals 4/8M Hi!, we are a 2-day raiding guild that raids Tu + Th from 9pm to 12am EST. Our goal through Legion had been clearing the Heroic content and with BFA we'd like to push Mythic as much as possible (Antorus was our first time doing M going 9/11). We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Healers (preferably having a strong DPS OS or alt). We don't require Mythic experience, but ask you understand the effort required when it comes to raiding in a guild. Currently we are interested in Druids, Hunters, Mages and Warlocks, but any competent and positive players looking for a home are free to give us a try! If you are interested or have any questions, please post here or send me a message! Thanks (: Azschian#1123Justine4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Looking for casual guild Im looking for an active but casual Alliance guild for questing, and mythics. Anyone have a suggestion?Avarashaa2 Nov 13
Nov 12 Thee Offender's Recruitment Looking for people to bolster our raid team, we're 8/8 heroic but unfortunately always stuck out sourcing people to fill in if raiding with people ranging from 20-40 years of age and having a fun time doing it is your thing, drop a msg here or in game to anyone in guild and we'll get you in so you can test the waters, we're 90% fun and 10% business. Hope to see you with us!Carebëär0 Nov 12
Nov 12 3/8M [H] LF Ranged DPS/Healer Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) and a Resto Druid Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Current Need: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, but we're willing to trial other ranged classes or Healers. Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Also, we are starting a second raid group very shortly that will run on Wed/Fri (most likely) that will be doing mainly Heroic level raids. If you have any interest in more casual raiding feel free to inquire about our Heroic group. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Exp'd Arms Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild I've been raiding since Vanilla, where I kept DKP for my guild on a notebook. My ilvl is low (355) because I quit BFA for about a month and wasn't sure I wanted to commit. I am now, however, and am looking for a top 300ish mythic raiding environment. I am accustomed to earning my spot and familiar with pushing top 100 in progression raiding. I'm 28 and I have a flexible schedule that would allow me to adapt to most raiding times. I ran normal uldir / heroic for the first time the other night and have some logs up (70-95th percentile): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/bladeskii Give me a shout at Junglefist#1782 ThanksBladeskii0 Nov 12
Nov 11 Pseudonym 6/8M T/Th 10pm-1am EST < Pseudonym > 6/8M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Uldir Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply. Specific Recruitment Needs: High Demand: Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Warlock Demon Punter Medium Demand Mage Balance Druid Shadow Priest Mistweaver Monk Low Demand Discipline Priest Warrior However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us. What We Expect For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible. Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on. Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372. Otherwise you can apply through our discord at https://discord.gg/jquwxFZYook0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] Teh Slax 6/8M About us! <Teh Slax> is a 2-night mythic raiding guild with a powerful core of experienced players. The team has a strong emphasis on mythic progression and a goal of achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a 2-day schedule. Our current immediate recruitment priorities are: - warlock - warrior (DPS) - healer - melee DPS - mage We are also looking for strong tanks, preferably monk or DK. Even with a strong roster, you can always earn your mythic spot by performing well during rotations and during the optional heroic raid nights. We do not neglect recruits; you will raid immediately with us for Tuesday clear, and for progression once we extend for G'huun. Our Legion progress: - EN: 7/7M (CE) - TOV: 2/3M - NH: 9/10M - TOS: 7/9M - Antorus: 11/11M (CE) We are currently progressing on Mythrax. Schedule: Main raid nights: Tues/Wed 7:15pm - 11:30pm EST. Optional raid: Thur 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST, heroic clear for farm/fun/alts. We expect 90%+ attendance to both main raid nights. We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on and a healthy attitude toward progression, no matter how difficult. We are all here to kill bosses and get CE, and stay together through thick and thin. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact an officer via btag (Littlekaji#1314 or Redskinsrule#1268).Konii0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] <First Try> Arthas 2Day(Th/Sun)10pmEST <First Try> on Arthas is unique because we always kill everything on our first attempt. The real one where we all try really hard. At the same time. Some of our raiders have been core in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100, but want to now kill content at a more casual pace. A few have only recently started raiding, but have shown the skills to take on mythic content. The rest fall somewhere in between. What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing our roles well and doing mechanics. We think toxicity and drama are bad. So, fit is more important to us then meters (though that counts too). We need several more people to join us as consistent raiders for mythic. If you've read this far, you're probably interested and should join us on Sunday at 10pm EST for our heroic clear to see for yourself why our community continues to grow! Contact Sis (wysp#1559)for questions or details. TH/SUN 10-1:30AM EST.Sis1 Nov 11
Nov 9 <Sublime><2/8M>Rec. 8/8H & M+ (H A-52) Greetings all! RAID TIMES Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST RAIDING PHILOSOPHY Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H We are looking to expand our community of friends with the invitation for you to join us in our weekly 8/8H Farm Run. We are recruiting for the following roles Healer Ranged DPS If you are interested please feel free to contact myself or one of our officers directly Danielle#1800 illusiveness#1100 kyleadin#1845 Or on our discord https://discord.gg/fnYT5AW [(Any MGMT, Kyle, or Jade)] Best RegardsImpatìence0 Nov 9
Nov 8 black temple Timewalking Any horde guilds selling a spot for a undergeared character?Puurfection0 Nov 8
Nov 8 3/8M Guild Recruiting Ranged DPS 16510 49 posts Oct 31 Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Current Need: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, but we're willing to trial other ranged classes or Healers. Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Also, we are starting a second raid group very shortly that will run on Wed/Fri (most likely) that will be doing mainly Heroic level raids. If you have any interest in more casual raiding feel free to inquire about our Heroic group. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 Nov 8
Nov 7 After Hour LF Ranged DPS >After Hour< We are located on the US Arthas server and we are a conglomerate of raiders from different servers over the past 8-10 years who have come back together to kill some bosses and get some loots. If your looking to join a group that has fun but also makes things dead then we are what you are looking for. We raid on Monday and Wednesday from 8-11 Pm Est. Tuesday is our normal run and throughout the week we are also running mythic+ as a guild. Our current progression Uldir 8/8 - Normal 8/8 - Heroic 2/8 - Mythic. Current Recruitment Needs Healers: Resto Druid/MW Monk/Holy Paladin Casters: High: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter Melee: Medium: Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue, DeathKnight For more info please seek out Malters on real id Raindown#1470 or any of the below officers in game. Malters- GM Vendicarsi/Zennku - Tank Officer Tarsil- Healer Officer Zarxx/Criptkeeper - Dps OfficerZarxx1 Nov 7
Nov 7 Nefarious Savages Arthas Hello, We are a newly formed guild made up of long terms friends who share the common interest of playing WoW. We are a laid back, patient, non-elitist and generally helpful team. We enjoy hanging out in Discord having a good laugh and doing things outside of just raids such as mythics, WQ’s, Island Expeditions, PvP etc. We currently looking for a handful of good players to fill out our ranks for H Uldir raid and long term, ultimately M Ulidr. We raid Wednesdays and Saturdays 10pm/1am server time and 7 days a week on our grind in one way or another. If you like to become part of a guild environment that is laid back but motivated please feel free to contact: Mattoxx, Segwayjezus or Gutrope.Mattoxx0 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H] 6/8 M - Heals and Ranged DPS LF Resto Shaman or MW Monk LF Mage LF Warlock Wowprogress Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY Raid Schedule: Tue 9 - 12 Server Thu 9 - 12 Server Mo 9 - 12 Server (Only for limited time) SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild. We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general. I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve. We have had times where everything seemed doom and gloom but we persisted and continued to improve. Most Guilds would either break apart or have players get at each others throats near the end of an expansion, especially after a long drawn out progression period, but we persisted and always tried our very best. A lot of our members knows each other from real life or chat and "shoot the !@#$" outside of Raid days via other forms of communication other than in-Game. I believe that this builds a stronger Core of players.... a Team. Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game! You can DM me here or send in Game mail to Shakerdeepz Shakerdot Aribeth Sapphire Serol or any other Officer you see online in Game. Thanks for your time!Shakerdot4 Nov 7
Nov 6 GHuunies LF all roles. Tu-We raid nights. Formed from members of a prior guild with 8/8 H and 2/8 M experience, we are looking for team members of all roles to continue through BfA content. We had separated ourselves from our past guild due to scheduling conflicts with raid times; we have jobs, or in the military with unpredictable schedules, and have families and friends we want to spend time with on the weekends. We feel that our current raid times of Tuesdays and Wednesdays are perfect for our team to balance both in- and out-of-game lives. Our focus and goals are AOTC, pushing keystones, and PvP content as a group as we would like to help our teammates get to where they need to be to succeed. Current raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:30pm server time. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or in game: Kati#1517Atarex0 Nov 6
Nov 6 <Faceroll>[H] 2/8M-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am est] <Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/ About The Guild We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding. Raid Schedule Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Current Progression Uldir Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 Mythic: 2/8 Current Needs DPS - [LOW] Ranged Preferred Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus. Contact Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content. Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367 Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256 Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408 -------------------------------------------- Also check out our website and submit an app today! Website - https://faceroll.orgBlackçonky8 Nov 6
Nov 5 The Sworn-3/8M LF Lock, Resto sham, Priest <The Sworn> is a 3/8M Horde guild on Arthas. The guild was originally founded in 2014, during Siege of Orgrimmar, when we achieved Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream. The guild has been raiding continuously every tier since that time and remains active consistently. We raid two nights a week, on Tuesday and Monday from 9PM to 12AM EST. We’re main character oriented, but consistently run heroic on Tuesday from 6PM to 8PM, and normal on Saturday night starting at 9PM (Shot night!) to help gear alts for those who want to. Heroic and normal raids are not mandatory. Additionally, we run M+ with frequency, and anyone is welcome to join. There’s almost never a time where no one is online, we’re active consistently during non-raid times. We’re generally laid back, friendly, fun loving people who enjoy downing bosses on an efficient schedule. We’re always willing to consider competent players in any class or spec, but are currently looking primarily for a Warlock, DPS monk, tank (pref. DK or monk), a healing priest, resto shaman, and ranged DPS in general. If interested, please add me, Kentauri#1750 or GM Wraug#1125Kentauri0 Nov 5
Nov 5 The Sworn-3/8M LF Lock, Resto Sham, Priest <The Sworn> is a 3/8M Horde guild on Arthas. The guild was originally founded in 2014, during Siege of Orgrimmar, when we achieved Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream. The guild has been raiding continuously every tier since that time and remains active consistently. We raid two nights a week, on Tuesday and Monday from 9PM to 12AM EST. We’re main character oriented, but consistently run heroic on Tuesday from 6PM to 8PM, and normal on Saturday night starting at 9PM (Shot night!) to help gear alts for those who want to. Heroic and normal raids are not mandatory. Additionally, we run M+ with frequency, and anyone is welcome to join. There’s almost never a time where no one is online, we’re active consistently during non-raid times. We’re generally laid back, friendly, fun loving people who enjoy downing bosses on an efficient schedule. We’re always willing to consider competent players in any class or spec, but are currently looking primarily for a Warlock, DPS monk, tank (pref. DK or monk), a healing priest, resto shaman, and ranged DPS in general. If interested, please add me, Kentauri#1750 or GM Wraug#1125Kentauri0 Nov 5
Nov 4 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy3 Nov 4
Nov 4 [FR] <UnHuman> H-Arthas US - 4/8M Uldir Qui : [Hex] - groupe de raid Mythic de Unhuman (Guild Qc) Où : Arthas-US horde Quand : Mercredi et Jeudi 19h45 à 23h Progression : 4/8M Uldir Besoin : 1-2 Ranged DPS & 1 Healer de haut niveau Préférences : Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock Healer: Druid, Monk, Priest Prérequis : Joueur prêt (gear et expérience) à faire du Mythic Comment : www.hexraid.ca/appliquer Questions? : Faang#11172, Ovie#1184 Tequila Heineken pas ltemps de niaiser! Non mais sérieux, on est une maudite bonne gang qui raid dans une belle ambiance et qui vise le Cutting Edge à chaque tier. Venez me jaser pour plus d'infos!Ov1 Nov 4
Nov 1 Selling a bunch of discontinued items Want to clean up the bank a bit and sell several rare vintage items that have been discontinued and are no longer obtainable in the game. If you are interested in any of them please message/mail me in game and state the item and offer (serious offers only!). Please see below for the list. Thug Shirt (https://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirt) Devout Bracers (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16697/devout-bracers) Devout Belt (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16696/devout-belt) Devout Gloves (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16692/devout-gloves) Magister's Bindings (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16683/magisters-bindings) Magister's Belt (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16685/magisters-belt) Magisters Gloves (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16684/magisters-gloves) Belt of Valor (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16736/belt-of-valor) Gauntlets of Valor (https://www.wowhead.com/item=16737/gauntlets-of-valor) Haunted Memento (https://www.wowhead.com/item=40110/haunted-memento) Bloodscalp Coin (https://www.wowhead.com/item=19706/bloodscalp-coin) Razzashi Coin x 3 (https://www.wowhead.com/item=19699/razzashi-coin) Skullsplitter Coin x 5 (https://www.wowhead.com/item=19705/skullsplitter-coin) Hakkari Coin (https://www.wowhead.com/item=19700/hakkari-coin) Witherbark Coin (https://www.wowhead.com/item=19703/witherbark-coin) Abyssal Leather Leggings of the Aurora (https://www.wowhead.com/item=20665/abyssal-leather-leggings) Abyssal Mail Legguards of the Aurora (https://www.wowhead.com/item=20668/abyssal-mail-legguards)Usako0 Nov 1
Oct 31 Thug Shirt for Sale I have a Thug Shirt for sale. This shirt is extremely rare as it was discontinued in Patch 4.0.3 and only available to Orc and Undead Rogues. Taking serious offers on it. Please message me in game or send me an in game mail if you're interested. Thanks! http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirtUsako0 Oct 31
Oct 31 3/8M [H] Guild LF ranged DPS Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Current Need: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, but we're willing to trial other ranged classes or Healers. Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Also, we are starting a second raid group very shortly that will run on Wed/Fri (most likely) that will be doing mainly Heroic level raids. If you have any interest in more casual raiding feel free to inquire about our Heroic group. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 Oct 31
Oct 30 <Influence> (2/8M 8/8H) LF DPS/Heals <Influence> (2/8M 8/8H) is a 2-day progression raiding guild on the Arthas server (Eastern Time). Currently, we're seeking to round out the last few spots on our raid team for Mythic progression. Built on a core of experienced and driven raiders, our aim is to push for Cutting Edge throughout Battle for Azeroth. Current Needs: TANKS: Exceptional players encouraged to inquire. HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk Restoration Druid All exceptional players encouraged to inquire. DPS: Demon Hunter Beast Mastery Hunter Death Knight Windwalker Monk Warlocks All exceptional players encouraged to inquire. If you think we'd be a good fit but don't see your class/spec listed, don't hesitate to get in touch. Many of our players are capable of fulfilling multiple roles, which makes our team extremely flexible. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7-10PM EST Thursday: 7-10PM EST Sunday is an optional (but encouraged :D ) raid night. ABOUT YOU: We are looking for high-caliber, experienced raiders who want to down bosses at a great pace. The ideal raider would have the following traits: - Progression-focused mindset. Wipes happen; what matters is learning from them. - Openness to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. We won't rage, but we will educate. - Thorough understanding of class/spec/role. - Understanding of raid mechanics and ability to adapt and learn. - Team-first mentality. If you feel like we'd be a good fit for you, contact me with any questions you may have or to inquire about joining our team! BattleTag: Takedown#11356 Sash#1962Sashadin1 Oct 30
Oct 30 [H] <Initium> 7/8 Heroic is recruiting <Initium> is currently recruiting all dps in an attempt to fill our ranks for Mythic. We are a casual group that like to have fun while raiding, but also clear content in a reasonable time frame. Raid times are Monday/Thursday 8-10:30 PM EST. If you're looking for a guild with a low time commitment (only 5 hours a week), we might be the right fit for you. All dps specs and classes will be considered currently. Feel free to message Onrodo or Papatranq in game, or Battle.net. CoralCave#1989 Tranq#11880 The best place to reach me, however, is Discord, where I can be direct messaged at: CoralCave#6783.Onrodo2 Oct 30
Oct 29 Seeking Mythic raiding guild 373 Ret 368 holy off spec looking for mythic raiding guildDaxina1 Oct 29
Oct 29 Holy Pally LF raiding guild Looking for sat/sun anytime is good or early morning to midday on weekdays(6am-12pm est). Those are the times I have to work with. Would not consider a faction change. Hit me up at Watermonkey#11419.Watermonkéy0 Oct 29
Oct 29 The Elder Race is recruiting! The Elder Race is recruiting! all active and casual players who are interested in starting a raid team current team fell apart now just picking up the pieces and trying to refill our team we are a very helpful and friendly guild super chill things we like to do are Raid Mythic+ pvp whisper me in game if you wanna be apart of something great my bnet is mike#1424Kredrill0 Oct 29
Oct 28 2/8M [H]Arthas Guild LF Ranged DPS (and more) 15810 45 posts Oct 21 Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Also, we are starting a second raid group very shortly that will run on Wed/Fri (most likely) that will be doing mainly Heroic level raids. If you have any interest in more casual raiding feel free to inquire about our Heroic group. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 Oct 28
Oct 28 1/8M 8/8H Horde Guild LF Range DPS Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac1 Oct 28
Oct 25 <Adaptation> Recruiting! Skilled Peeps! <Adaptation> (1-7M 7-8H)Currently looking for a few more skilled players! We are in need or ranged casters (Lock,spriest,Mage,Boomkin) as well as 1 melee Dps (WW monk, DH, or warrior) Former top US guild and leader experince looking for Casual hardcore players) We Raid: 8pm -11pm Server Time Monday’s and Wednesday (Optional Tuesday) Fun adult mature guild with a lot of close friends and veterans most of us have been playing together since Wrath!Strêêts1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia3 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] Øld Gøds - Area-52 - Recruiting Currently Seeking BM Hunter! Warrior (pref. arms) Warlock Rogue D. Hunter Bal. Druid DPS. DK R. Druid/H.Pally/MW Monk (preference in that order) Please contact me via discord Discord: Pest#1463 -------------------------------------------------------- Guild & Server: Øld Gøds - Area-52 [H] Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 9pm-12am/Wednesday 10PM - 1AM EST/Server. Optional Sunday Continuation Current Progression: Uldir 8/8N | 6/8 H || ATBT 11/11 H&N Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Pest#1463 Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/%C3%98ld%20G%C3%B8ds Website: https://www.wowprogress.com/gu…/…/area-52/%C3%98ld+G%C3%B8ds Requirements: 340ilvl+, Be prepared, repaired & patient! Goals: To clear Mythic :) For fun: We LOVE mythic+, We troll each other, have a pretty interesting discord. Those with thin skin and no sense of humor are suggested to look elsewherePêst1 Oct 24
Oct 24 367 Fury Warrior LF Weekend Raid group Hey everyone! Been back to WoW now since Legion and i'm looking to get back to raiding. I'm looking for a Casual Heroic progression group not really looking for Mythic progression but not at all apposed to the idea of working at it. I conciser myself a fairly fast learner and prefer to come prepared via researching fights and basic strats. I have experienced 7 out of 8 Normal and fully prepared for Heroic progression. My availability is Late night Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 11 pm. I am not looking to server transfer right now but I am on board with cross server raiding and if I like your group I would definitely be willing to transfer. My Prot Ilv is 365 as well and can off tank as needed. I also have a Blood DK who I has been a Main Toon since Cata and I am very experienced Tanking on if your group would prefer. Feel free to add my Btag I am Rav#1666 I am usually on late night throughout the week please send me a message with your request so we can talk the next time we are both on :) Have a good one all and take care.Eonax0 Oct 24
Oct 22 Long time Druid LF M+ guild Been raiding with my druid since BC, in and out of top tier guilds. Nowadays, I'm looking for something a little more casual - 1-2 nights a week for 2-3 hours. I'm on the west coast, so ideal times for me are 10pm-1am server time. I've raided as heals, tanks, melee dps, and ranged dps before and have often spec swapped for individual bosses. Hoping to find a cool community of people who like to hang out on voice chat and chill during non raid times.Thalirium1 Oct 22
Oct 21 [H]Arthas--2/8M LF Ranged DPS (and casuals) Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Guild: Has The Hots For You Need: Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Voice: Discord Raid Day/Time: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12ST (8pm-11CT) Mature, chill, friendly and casual. Our goal each raid release is to finish up Mythic content before the next raid is open. We ask that our Mythic team insure they complete a 10+ key each week, donate a reasonable amount when requested, be conscientious of one another and be in communication with our officers when predicting an absence or being late (or try your best to get in contact with someone). Perks: - Food/Flasks offered at each raid. - Gems/Repair/Enchants/Food offered to Mythic Raiders for raid and personal use. - Plenty of individuals to help with M+ keys, PVP groups, etc. - Discord There is a 2-week trial period, just to insure that you are capable of pulling the numbers we need while surviving basic fight mechanics. If you are a skilled ranged DPS looking for a home, you're exactly what we need. Feel free to reach out to me at Kazenith#1199 or Annimaniac (or any other Anni name on Arthas). We might make exceptions for melee DPS, healers, or tank.. if you are bringing something special. If you are super anxious to get into contact with someone and I'm not around, feel free to try to contact anyone in guild to reach an Officer. Also, we are starting a second raid group very shortly that will run on Wed/Fri (most likely) that will be doing mainly Heroic level raids. If you have any interest in more casual raiding feel free to inquire about our Heroic group. Thanks for taking the time to read our post, and good luck looking for your new home!Annimaniac0 Oct 21
Oct 18 <Faceroll>[H]-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am] <Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/ About The Guild We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding. Raid Schedule Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST Current Progression Uldir Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 7/8 Mythic: 0/8 Current Needs DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required. Contact Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content. Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367 Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256 Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408 -------------------------------------------- Also check out our website and submit an app today! Website - https://faceroll.orgBlackçonky5 Oct 18
Oct 17 Sundae Raiders are recruiting! Hello there. I'm Psyphur. GM and Raid Leader of the Sundae Raiders. We are currently 6/8H in Uldir. We have 3 nights that we raid. We do alt nights on Thursdays. We run Normal Uldir starting at 830pm EST and clear in about 2 hours. Fridays and Saturday we raid from 830pm EST until midnight. We are currently recruiting DPS. We have a solid tank duo and have some great healers. Unfortunately we are lacking on good DPS that show up consistantly, mostly due to BFA being able to be completed so quickly. If you are interested, please reach out to me on BNET @ Awesomeness#1234 or Discord at @Psyphur#5903.Psyphur0 Oct 17
Oct 16 <Voltage> Selling Heroic Clears We will be selling heroic full clears on Tuesdays at 8:00 Arthas server time. The price will be 250k for a full clear with any loot that the buyer wants that is not needed by a core member for there main spec will be traded to the buyer. Add Hellrider#11850 for more info or to reserve your spot.Hellriderr1 Oct 16
Oct 16 346 Blood DK looking for Tank Spot I currently have a fairly open schedule and am on the lookout for a tanking position with a guild for semi-casual to progressive raiding and to push higher M+ keys. I've been out of actively participating in a guild since Mists and am getting pretty tired pushing content solo and spending hours trying to pug only for a group to fall apart after a single boss. I'm also interested in pushing PvP Rating, but I can quench that thirst with WPVP if it doesn't float your boat. Feel free to add me if you have any questions, I will also be checking this topic for replies a few times a day. SnipeDragon#1674Devious0 Oct 16
Oct 16 <The Sworn> 8/8H 2/8M LFM <The Sworn> on Arthas Horde, 8/8H 2/8M is recruiting for Mythic Uldir! Currently Recruiting: TANK: High Priority (Pref. Demon Hunter or Brewmaster Monk) HEALER: Low Priority DPS: High Priority (Pref. Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Balance Druid, or Shaman with Resto Off-Spec) We prefer applicants to have previous mythic experience, and be willing to take constructive criticism during raid in order to benefit the raid group. Having extensive knowledge of your preferred class and role is optimal. Any class and role is currently being considered. We have a roster of 22-25 people and are always looking to add skilled players in order to have successful progression and work our way through Mythic raids. Players that are on our roster are guaranteed to kill every boss that we kill, but may have to sit during progression due to ideal comp for some bosses. We raid on Tuesdays and Mondays from 9pm-12am. We require that you have great attendance and use discord, with a mic preferred. <The Sworn> was formed during Siege of Orgrimmar and was originally a 10m heroic guild before the transition to 20m in Warlords of Draenor. As a guild we have been raiding consistently since formation, with no breaks or lapses in time between raids unlike most mythic progression guilds. We are main character oriented; however, we do alt runs frequently and there are always people online looking to do things. We are a very friendly and social guild! If you’re looking for a fun environment to raid in, we’re the place to be! For any questions about recruiting, contact Reaynn#1775 or Wraug#1125.Zarä0 Oct 16
Oct 15 367 Enhan Shaman LFG Looking for Cutting Edge Guild 2 -3 nights / week Class/Spec: Shaman/Main Enhancement (Elemental Off spec) Faction: Horde Cleared: 8/8 H Uldir Legion CE: EN, ToV, NH, ABT; ToS 7/8 M Btag: Rigwaltz#11101 Discord: Rigwaltz#0828 Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-legion/rigwaltzz Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Availability: 9:00 pm - 12:30 am EST Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs ( 2- 3 raid days pre week) Additional Information: I live in CST and would prefer a CST or EST realm. Also interested in PVP and would like to do arena/RBGs with guild/guildmates.Rigwaltzz1 Oct 15